Shipping master office,MMD,Ballard estate,Mumbai

Consumer complaints and reviews about Shipping master office,MMD,Ballard estate,Mumbai

Sailor msc

Apr 26, 2017

CDC RENEWAL STICKER

I am Rohit singh bisht holder of cdc MUM 137940, has applied for cdc renewal sticker on 28-mar-2017,via application number SMO(M)/2017/22229309. Status online shows , application is approved and the new issue and expiry dates has also been updated in my cdc checker online but havent recived the sticker as of now. I kindly request you to look in to the matter and please help to receive the sticker to yhe earliest as my joining has been delayed due to same.

Rohit Singh Bisht
Suman2316

Apr 25, 2017

Cdc renewal sticker not received

Dear sir ,

Myself is Suman saurabh . My cdc no is Mum 137949. I have applied for cec sticker on 21st march'17. So far ihas been one month n above i have not received cdc sticker . I have sent mails n call to shipping master office mumbai but all in vain . Got no reply at all . My application details are as follows
'' Application has been submited on 21-MAR-2017 and Application no : SMO(M)/2017/22229257
Please look into the matter n kindly dispatch it at ssonnest . My joining is getting delayed just because of the wait for cdc sticker . Please acknowledge the mail n try to dispatch cdc sticker at soonest .

Suman saurabh
Cdc no : MUM 137949
Indos : 06NL0883
Email id : suman.sawrabj@gmail.com
Suman2316

Apr 25, 2017

Cdc renewal sticker not received

dear Sir , i have applied for my Cdc sticker on 21st march 2017. It is showing updated on CDC checker profile but i have not received cdc sticker till now . It has been already one month and last tym i enquired in shipping master office via my friend and i got reply that it has been dispatched on 9th april '17. Please again verify from your end . My joining has been postponed allready two time because of indefinite delay in Cdc sticker .please look into the matter .
Suman saurabh
Cdc no : MUM 137949
Indos no : 06NL0883
Saurabh Bhattacharjee

Apr 20, 2017

cdc not recieved

My CDC NO.is MUM137286
I had submitted my CDC for replacement on18th march 2017.
New CDC has been issued on 13th apr 2017 as per the information available from CDC checker. It has not been reached till this day. Kindly request you to dispatch CDC to the mailing address at the earliest if not done so far.
sandeep.rawat

Jan 5, 2017

CORRECTION OF CDC AND PLACE OF BIRTH

The Shipping Master Mumbai

Good day,
My name is sandeep rawat Indos no. 99NL0600,CDC No. MUM 146068,P/P No. M8728458.
Sir in D.G. shipping seaferer registration site i am not abele to correct my profile details like CDC details and place of birth Is incorrect, how i do the correction.
I have alredy contact LBS Indos cell by mail they replied me incase of CDC updation contact concerned shipping master.
sir right now i am at gopeshwar uttrakhand awating for my GOC.
Please tell me how to correct my CDC and Place of birth details in D.G.Shipping site.
Please do the Needfull
sandeep rawat
Email:sandeep.rawat79@gmail.com
Robin benedict

Dec 22, 2016

Correction od cdc details in dg profile

I am robin benedict , my cdc nos MUM146938 and indos nos 07NL1385, since my cdc details in dg profile incorrect am not able to revalidate my GOC. Plz consider my request

With regards
Robin benedict
Mob nos : 8547149688
Manjeet Bajwa

Dec 19, 2016

Approx Rs 10,00,000/- wages due from Varun shipping Company Ltd, new name Varun Global Ltd

I have joined AHTS Sudaksha (of Varun Shipping Company Ltd now new name Varun Global Ltd, Laxmi building,6, Shoorji Vallabhdas Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai – 400001) on 18/07/2013 at Rio De Janeiro and signed off on 07/05/2014 from same place. They paid me up to Nov. 2013 and after sign off I have requested too much to Mr. Anant Tiwari DGM (Finance) and with the help of MUI, I got December 2013 month salary on 08 May 2015 after approximate one year. Still I am requesting them continueous but now there is no positive response from them.
Now, DGM (Finace) has also changed. I have requested to new DGM (Finance) Mrs Suzan Machado that please pay the remaining balance in installments. May be she talked to top management and owner of Varun shipping company and Varun Global Ltd, Mr. Yudisthir Khatau but there is no positive response. I personally sent a mail to Mr. Yudisthir Khatau but he is not replying to mail also.
Now approximate more than ₹ 10,00,000/- still there with Varun Shipping Company, new name Varun Global Ltd. My details with varun company is as follows:
Manjeet Singh, Third Officer, Employee No. : 2995 Varun Shipping Company Ltd., new name Varun Global Ltd.
jiyanshivsingh

Dec 12, 2016

cdc details not found on endos

CDC date not updated
Hello Sir.
My Indos number is (07CL0105).sir while renewal steps on dg website , my cdc details are not showing on endos wall..
CDC NO MUM 128699
ms13amai

Oct 20, 2016

CDC NOT RECEIVED

My CDC NO. is MUM 265174
I had applied for my CDC on experience basis on 13th sept 2016.
CDC number has been issued on 26 Sept 2016 as per the information available from CDC checker. Kindly request you to dispatch CDC to the mailing address at the earliest.
Amay S
contact No: +918884689888
E-mail : ms13amay@gmail.com
ms13amai

Oct 20, 2016

CDC NOT RECEIVED

My CDC NO. is MUM 265174
I had applied for my CDC on experience basis on 13th sept 2016.
Amay S
amitabh3000

Aug 17, 2016

CDC replacement delay

Good day sir
I had applied for cdc replacement.
File no as per DG site REP / SMO(M)/2016/8595.
Awaiting CDC (new + old booklet).

Thanks and best regards
Your Sincerely
Amitabh Mohan Upadhyay
amitabh3000@gmail.com
mohan kumar thakur

Aug 1, 2016

cdc number not generated

Dear sir ,
I am mohan Kumar Thakur, filled application form for cdc on 1st July but still didn't get cdc number .
My application number is MTI/SMO(M)/2016/22226430
Sir ,I am placed in mol and need cdc urgently please help me sir
Shibufernandez

Jul 28, 2016

CDC not received

My CDC NO.is MUM132877
I had submitted my CDC for replacement on 7th July 2016.
New CDC has been issued on 18th July 2016 as per the information available from CDC checker. It has not been reached till this day. Kindly request you to dispatch CDC to the mailing address at the earliest if not done so far.
Shibu fernandez
Email (shibujen2000@yahoo.com)
Shibufernandez

Jul 28, 2016

CDC not received

My CDC NO.is MUM132877
I had submitted my CDC for replacement on 7th July 2016.
Shibu fernandez
Email (shibujen2000@yahoo.com )
R RANGANATHAN

Jul 14, 2016

CDC NOT YET RECEIVED

DEAR SIR,
MY NAME IS R RANGANATHAN. I HAVE SUBMITED MY CDC FOR RENEWAL. MY CDC NUMBER IS MUM 92930. IN DG SHIPING SEA FARER DETAILS CDC CHECKER SHOWS RENEWED CDC DATE AS 30 JUN 2016. BUT TILL NOW I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE RENEWED CDC & OLD CDC. I KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO SEND ME THE DISPATCH BILL NUMBER SO THAT I CAN TRACE & COLLECT MY CDC. MY INDOS NUMBER IS 01LL1892. MY EMAIL ID IS rnathanr@yahoo.com.

WARM REGARDS,
R RANGANATHAN
Gafoor Sheik Mohammed Imran

Jun 21, 2016

CDC date not updated

Hello Sir.
My Indos number is (04GL0075).sir while checking my update on CDC checker for applying COP my CDC details showing there but the date not updated after my renewal of CDC.
CDC NO MUM 100477
DATE OF BIRTH 02/05/1982
CDC Issue date 21/05/2002
Valid date. 20/05/2012
After my renewal (the sticker)
Issue date. 05/10/2011
Valid for another ten years
Serial no. 5296/11
Mai imranareeza@gmail.com
Please do the needful. thank you
rocky nanda

Apr 15, 2016

RESEND APPLICATION FORM

I have applied online for CDC renewal vide application No. SMO(M)/2016/2222.6427 on 08.04.2016. However the status shows ' application form not attested '. Please advise procedure for resending attested application form.

Yours truthfully
Rakesh Nanda
INDOS No. 00NL9716
CDC No. A72060
email: rockynanda55@yahoo.co.in
Bisht Anand

Apr 1, 2016

CDC Not received

According to CDC Cheker aap my CDC Mum 92278 issued on March 15 but still I have not recevied the CDC
(I have applied on line on Feb 29,2016 and sensed all require supporting document by speed post)
Please advise when I will recevied the CDC as I have to join the ship on 18April 2016 at Miami
Please help me.
Warm Regards
Anand Singh Bisht from New Delhi
asbgzb@yahoo.com
randhirkumar suman

Mar 2, 2016

cdc sticker does not received

good day sir
i randhir kumar suman my cdc no. mum 132432.
my cdc is renew upto dec 2025.
but i cannot received cdc sticker.

pls confm when we can get cdc sticker.

pls do needfull.

thanks

randhir kumar suman
mum 132432
msvrsri

Feb 8, 2016

how to apply service cdc and how much fees

i have a panama cdc
i have a passport
i have a two years service
so i want indian cdc
how to apply service cdc
please sent total information below email id
email id:- "mylapallisri@gmail.com"

m srinu
Shaikh Usman

Feb 1, 2016

Delay in receiving CDC (Continous Discharge Certificate)

MY NAME SHAIK USMAN CDC.NO.MUM110108,ISSUE ON 11-09-2002 AT MUMBAI .
I HAVE SUBMITTED MY CDC FOR REPLACEMENT ON ,07-10-2015 BY SPEED POST.
MY CDC WAS SUSPENDED FOR 2 MONTHS THAT IS FROM 09-11-2015 TO 09-01-2016.
BUT STILL I DID NOT RECIVE MY CDC.PLEASE DO SEND MY REPLACEMENT STATUS
OF MY CDC.MY EMAIL ID shaikusman02@gmail.com.com.MY MOBILE NO.+91-8606401161,+919995681027
PLEASE TAKE MY REQUEST & MAKE NEEDFUL ACTION.
SurjitMohan

Oct 8, 2015

CDC Additional Pages

I have applied for additional pages on by CDC No. BY51485 on the 20th Aug 2015 / Application No.SMO(M)/2015/22223144. Yet to receive the additional pages.
nanduklr

Sep 29, 2015

Cdc replacement

I have applied for cdc replacement and received the acknowledgement card on 14th September. Kindly let me know the status of cdc as I am due to join on mid Oct. Ref no.chn/7242/15

Thanks and best regards
Nandu krishnan
Mob:09495507072
nanduklr@rediffmail.com
gurjeetsinghindia

Aug 31, 2015

waiting for acknowledgement of cdc

My name is gurjeet singh.
I have lost my original cdc no. Mum 143161. And i have applied for the duplicate of the same. The documents and application form is despatched to shipping master on 24th august 2015. Yet i have not recieved any file no. Through post card, may i know the status of my application please, pls send me the file no in my email,
MY EMAIL ID IS. gurjeetenter201515@yahoo.in
Phone. 09419245092
balvinder singh79

Jul 16, 2015

shipping master mumbai (delay cdc)

Good day sir,
I am balvinder singh cdc number MUM123072 I applied for replacement cdc on 9th june 2015 but till now no information about cdc as I visited shipping office personly on 23rd of june as they told me about indos number problem but now I have seen online indos number its correct and also told me that u get next weak cdc but not yet come if I call enquiry madam say check online I check its same.
I have to join soon as company have done my medical also I am only waiting for cdc.
Please solve my problem as sooon as possible so that I can join ship my file number AB/4280/15