Shipping master office,MMD,Ballard estate,Mumbai

Consumer complaints and reviews about Shipping master office,MMD,Ballard estate,Mumbai

Shibufernandez

Jul 28, 2016

CDC not received

My CDC NO.is MUM132877
I had submitted my CDC for replacement on 7th July 2016.
New CDC has been issued on 18th July 2016 as per the information available from CDC checker. It has not been reached till this day. Kindly request you to dispatch CDC to the mailing address at the earliest if not done so far.
Best regards
Shibu fernandez
Email (shibujen2000@yahoo.com)
Shibufernandez

Jul 28, 2016

CDC not received

My CDC NO.is MUM132877
I had submitted my CDC for replacement on 7th July 2016.
Best regards
Shibu fernandez
Email (shibujen2000@yahoo.com )
R RANGANATHAN

Jul 14, 2016

CDC NOT YET RECEIVED

DEAR SIR,
MY NAME IS R RANGANATHAN. I HAVE SUBMITED MY CDC FOR RENEWAL. MY CDC NUMBER IS MUM 92930. IN DG SHIPING SEA FARER DETAILS CDC CHECKER SHOWS RENEWED CDC DATE AS 30 JUN 2016. BUT TILL NOW I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE RENEWED CDC & OLD CDC. I KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO SEND ME THE DISPATCH BILL NUMBER SO THAT I CAN TRACE & COLLECT MY CDC. MY INDOS NUMBER IS 01LL1892. MY EMAIL ID IS rnathanr@yahoo.com.

WARM REGARDS,
R RANGANATHAN
Gafoor Sheik Mohammed Imran

Jun 21, 2016

CDC date not updated

Hello Sir.
My Indos number is (04GL0075).sir while checking my update on CDC checker for applying COP my CDC details showing there but the date not updated after my renewal of CDC.
CDC NO MUM 100477
DATE OF BIRTH 02/05/1982
CDC Issue date 21/05/2002
Valid date. 20/05/2012
After my renewal (the sticker)
Issue date. 05/10/2011
Valid for another ten years
Serial no. 5296/11
Mai imranareeza@gmail.com
Please do the needful. thank you
rocky nanda

Apr 15, 2016

RESEND APPLICATION FORM

I have applied online for CDC renewal vide application No. SMO(M)/2016/2222.6427 on 08.04.2016. However the status shows ' application form not attested '. Please advise procedure for resending attested application form.

Yours truthfully
Rakesh Nanda
INDOS No. 00NL9716
CDC No. A72060
email: rockynanda55@yahoo.co.in
Bisht Anand

Apr 1, 2016

CDC Not received

According to CDC Cheker aap my CDC Mum 92278 issued on March 15 but still I have not recevied the CDC
(I have applied on line on Feb 29,2016 and sensed all require supporting document by speed post)
Please advise when I will recevied the CDC as I have to join the ship on 18April 2016 at Miami
Please help me.
Warm Regards
Anand Singh Bisht from New Delhi
asbgzb@yahoo.com
randhirkumar suman

Mar 2, 2016

cdc sticker does not received

good day sir
i randhir kumar suman my cdc no. mum 132432.
my cdc is renew upto dec 2025.
but i cannot received cdc sticker.

pls confm when we can get cdc sticker.

pls do needfull.

thanks

randhir kumar suman
mum 132432
msvrsri

Feb 8, 2016

how to apply service cdc and how much fees

i have a panama cdc
i have a passport
i have a two years service
so i want indian cdc
how to apply service cdc
please sent total information below email id
email id:- "mylapallisri@gmail.com"

m srinu
Shaikh Usman

Feb 1, 2016

Delay in receiving CDC (Continous Discharge Certificate)

MY NAME SHAIK USMAN CDC.NO.MUM110108,ISSUE ON 11-09-2002 AT MUMBAI .
I HAVE SUBMITTED MY CDC FOR REPLACEMENT ON ,07-10-2015 BY SPEED POST.
MY CDC WAS SUSPENDED FOR 2 MONTHS THAT IS FROM 09-11-2015 TO 09-01-2016.
BUT STILL I DID NOT RECIVE MY CDC.PLEASE DO SEND MY REPLACEMENT STATUS
OF MY CDC.MY EMAIL ID shaikusman02@gmail.com.com.MY MOBILE NO.+91-8606401161,+919995681027
PLEASE TAKE MY REQUEST & MAKE NEEDFUL ACTION.
SurjitMohan

Oct 8, 2015

CDC Additional Pages

I have applied for additional pages on by CDC No. BY51485 on the 20th Aug 2015 / Application No.SMO(M)/2015/22223144. Yet to receive the additional pages.
nanduklr

Sep 29, 2015

Cdc replacement

I have applied for cdc replacement and received the acknowledgement card on 14th September. Kindly let me know the status of cdc as I am due to join on mid Oct. Ref no.chn/7242/15

Thanks and best regards
Nandu krishnan
Mob:09495507072
nanduklr@rediffmail.com
gurjeetsinghindia

Aug 31, 2015

waiting for acknowledgement of cdc

My name is gurjeet singh.
I have lost my original cdc no. Mum 143161. And i have applied for the duplicate of the same. The documents and application form is despatched to shipping master on 24th august 2015. Yet i have not recieved any file no. Through post card, may i know the status of my application please, pls send me the file no in my email,
MY EMAIL ID IS. gurjeetenter201515@yahoo.in
Phone. 09419245092
balvinder singh79

Jul 16, 2015

shipping master mumbai (delay cdc)

Good day sir,
I am balvinder singh cdc number MUM123072 I applied for replacement cdc on 9th june 2015 but till now no information about cdc as I visited shipping office personly on 23rd of june as they told me about indos number problem but now I have seen online indos number its correct and also told me that u get next weak cdc but not yet come if I call enquiry madam say check online I check its same.
I have to join soon as company have done my medical also I am only waiting for cdc.
Please solve my problem as sooon as possible so that I can join ship my file number AB/4280/15
by69489

May 29, 2015

cancellation of my CDC

dear sir
I am mr. Dnyaneshwar N Godse ( CDC No. BY 69489 ). now days I am working as seamanship instructor in reputed institute in my home town.
I am do this job last 3 yrs now I am well settaled so I want to cancelle my CDC.
How I processe for cancellation
PLS. help me.

thanking you

dnyaneshwar n godse
seamanship instructor
Nipun Naithani

May 1, 2015

Issue of Fresh Indian CDC

I had applied for the Indian CDC and was informed that my CDC number has been updated. Howsoever, I have not been able to retrieve the said information and my application status on the web shows "under process". Would you kindly update me with same. I would really appreciate if you could inform me as to how much time does it take for the issuance of the Indian CDC. I am an Australian CoC holder and am looking forward to get onboard as soon as possible.

Nipun Naithani
Application number : SMO(M)/2015/1545
e-mail : naithani.nipun@gmail.com
Mobile Number : +91 8650152342
arjun raghunath

Apr 6, 2015

DELAY IN CDC

Delay in CDC

Thanks a lot for issuing CDC-INDOS10EL3291. In my favour, which was issued from your office . But i did not get my CDC till date due to some unknown official reasons.
I REQUEST TO PLEASE SOLVE THIS ISSUE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Arjun Raghunath,
Email ID:arjun4raghunath@gmail.com
hari1

Mar 25, 2015

INDoS

Dear sir.

Sir i am applied for indos last week. already submit Rs 1200/- DD and documents clearly write application number in each documents. i submitted in 18- 03-2015 directly to Indos cell. Till i have not got any mail. How many days you will take.

Giridhar
Upender90

Mar 13, 2015

Delay in CDC

Thanks a lot for issuing CDC-MUM246491. In my favour, which was issue date from your office on 19.02.2015. But i did not get my CDC till date due to some unknown official reasons.
I REQUEST TO PLEASE SOLVE THIS ISSUE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Upender sharma
upender.sharma90@yahoo.co.in
indrajeet dubey

Oct 13, 2014

CORRECTION OF RANK IN MY CDC

i am indrajeet dubey,student of tolani maritime institute,my CDC number is MUM-239897,issued on 25-07-2014.i have got an error regarding my rank in the CDC.the rank mentioned in my CDC is "trainee marine engineer" which is supposed to be "cadet(nautical science)".i have submitted my orignal CDC along with xerox copies of passport,pre sea passing certificate,indos and STCW modular courses on 23-09-2014.my indos number is 11NL3388.
PLEASE DO THE NEEDFULL HELP
REGARDS
indrajeet dubey
email-idubey92@gmail.com
MOB NO.09046429537
R. Rajashekhar

Oct 5, 2014

CDC RENEWAL

I have applied for my CDC renewal two months back, but still have received the renewal sticker.
My CDC no. is MUM86436.
Kindly let me know the status of my CDC.

ABDUL KHALIL
MOB NO.09434261200
E-MAIL ID : r.rajashekhar@yahoo.co.in
sanjib kumar mistry

Jul 17, 2014

cdc renewal delay

I am sanjib kumar mistry had applied for renewal of CDC( sticker) on 21/04/14 but still I am not getting any responce. So kindly send me the status of my CDC so that I can take necessary action.

CDC number: MUM202922
Email: sanjib.mistry3@Gmail.com
Ph. No. 09531809085.
Rethinasamy sankar

Jun 16, 2014

OLD CDC IS MISSING

Respected Sir/Madam

I am SUBBIAH RETHINASAMY SANKAR ,I went in personal to Mumbai and applied for Replacement of CDC Before 10 days

and now I got my new CDC in speed post.But my Old CDC is Missing .I am in need of Old CDC for any further details. so please

I kindly request you to get back my old CDC and send me As soon as possible.

My CDC no is M/HT/3735

File No: AB/1334/2014

Mail Id :srsankarguna@gmail.com

My Mobile Number: 09442452635

Please do the needful help as soon as possible.

With Regards
SR.SANKAR
sathish gowri

Jun 12, 2014

delay of renival cdc

My name s.sathish cdcno.mum127201 . I have submited all my documents for renival of my cdc by corrier .
But still I did not get any inquire no.
So i could not possible to check my renival status of my cdc. Please take my request and make needfull action.
My email ID sathishgowri250412@yahoo.com
RADHEYSHYAM02

May 20, 2014

Renewal form for CDC

Dear Sir ,

I have forwarded the renewal Form-B duly filled along with required documents . However it was rejected saying tat i have submitted old Form-B and without CPR . Can you please advise me that from where would I get recent Renewal Form-B .

What is the meaning of CPR ?

Warm Regards
Radhey Shyam
Cont : +91-9812583832
email : radheyshyam_bwn@rediffmail.com
sunilkumarv

May 7, 2014

fresh cdc not received

Sir, i am Sunil Kumar, ex-navy. I have applied for fresh cdc online and submitted all documents in the master Mumbai office by speed post in Feb but i have not received my cdc till now. My endorsement no is 14HL2500. So please issue me the cdc earliest.

thanking you sir

Sunil kumar
ex- navy
mob- 09868578316

SHAHA FINLEASE PVT LTD - BEST SERVICE FROM FAROOQ
    Dear all, it nice to closed my scb account with...
    Male escort - Fraud for male escort job
    I saw add regading male escort job on www.locanto.com on...
    ICICI Bank - Rude Deputy Branch Manager
    Hi, I am working professional basically from Mumbai,...
    BMTC Bus - Rude Behaviour of conductor
    I am a employee newly moved to this city (Bangalore) and I...
    cash deposit machine - sbi sivasagar
    D/Sir I have deposit Rs 40000/ through my ATM card no...
    UPPCL - Electricity Not Coming Properly
    The Ganga Vihar is a new developing colony of Loni,...
    Cognizant Technology Solutions - regarding my offer
    Dear sir/mam I am Bhabani Sankar. I attend an interview...
    Reliance Life Insurance(HR) - Require PF details
    @ Reliance HR Pl confirm me below details : PF...