shophunk

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about shophunk

vsmishra

CHEATING BY SHOPHUNK

DEAR FRIENDS, WHEN WE ALL EDUCATED PEOPLE FALL PREY TO OUR GREED, IT'S OUR FAULT. WE CAN NOT BALME OTHERS FOR CONSEQUENCES OF AOUR GREED. HOW CAN A SANE PERSON FALL FOR ODDERS LIKE IPHONE 5 FOR rS. 699 ?. IT SHOULD SEND THE ALARM BELLS RINGING. nY OFFER WHICH IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRU HAS TO BE A TRAP.. THIS IS A LESSON WE MUST ALWAYS REMEBER.
ALL THE BEST.
REGARDS
MIHSHRA V. S.
sayansaptarshi

mobile

October 19, 2014
Thank you for completing our survey! We have the following offers for your participation. Please choose from any below (today only):
Samsung Galaxy Grand ®

Quantity Left: 1

Galaxy S4 ®

Regular Price: Rs.40690
Quantity Left: 3

Copyright © 2014 - All Rights Reserved.

Contact Us - Privacy - Terms and Conditions

this is the way they try to fraud .. dont believe them ..
sayansaptarshi

mobile

while u all saved me from fraud .. i was just about to pay .. thx all u saved me shophunk . is a fraud . surely going to complain in customer forum
rsatz

Oct 18, 2014

Shophunk fraud

Paid Rs 799 as part of some online contest which was to be eligible for a lucky draw Samsung mobile phone. There was not announcement about it even after 2 months. When i contacted them via phone today, they said the winner was already announced. When asked about my Rs 799, they simply said it was considered as part of the contest fees..

After severely blasting them on such a unlawful practise and complaining that i will lodge a police complaint, they asked me to choose a product from their online catalog for Rs 799. Point blank, said they will not give cash back and asked me to take a product instead. So, selected a Credit Card holder that was at the exact Rs 799.

Received the parcel today and its a complete waste of an item. In an unbelievably stupid dark purple color (completely different from what was shown online) and with markings over it (clearly showing that its an old product), they have completely cheated me (and prob hundred others). Something has to be done with these fraudsters
STYLE246

Oct 15, 2014

shashi kumar

i have paid rs699/- through my SBI CREDIT CARD FOR SUPPLY OF GALAXY S4 MOBILE BY WINING THE SHOP HUNK CONTEST.MY TRANSACTION ID IS 4015041.I HAD NOT RESPONSED from shophunk. pls refund my cash, my CASH...TELL ME WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT THIS....
sachingajbhare

Oct 12, 2014

fefund cash plz

i had paid rs 499 through union bank bank debit card for samsung galaxy mobile by winning a shop hunk contest i have not received mobile so far.. plz advice us the fate send me mobile immediatly ..for any detail plz contact my self mr Sachin gajbhare no.8976050054
Kapil k

Oct 9, 2014

Devlivery

Maine Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 Order Kiya Ye Delivery Mere Pass Kab Tak Pahuchegi Agar Ye Delivery Na Pahuche To Mere Paise Bapas Kar Do
Order ID 3904894
kathi

Oct 8, 2014

refund my amount of rs.699

i have bought samsung mobile for rs.699 by seeing offer price till now i didnt receive any conformation message or mobile so please refund my sum of amount and my order number is 3899978
kathi

Oct 8, 2014

refund my amount of rs.699

i have bought samsung galaxy s5 seeing offer price of rs.699 till now i didnt get any conformation message or mobile so please return back my amount my order number is 3899978 for contat detais call me to my number pls
GK1690

Oct 7, 2014

samsung galexy s5

tr id :3743801,3754491
I will pye for two time in same mobile for Samsung galaxy s5. I have do't reaction for your said
so refount my mony 1398
paniker

Oct 6, 2014

Cheating

I had an unsolicited message from SHOPHUNK intimating that they have launched a prize scheme and the winner gets a smartphone.The cost of the contest was Rs.699 which was paid.They have not published the draw results and nothing is mentioned on their website.When mail is sent to them there is only an automated acknowledgement and no other response.I note from the net that several people have been duped.

Their transaction id is 3711112
ssinghabhay

Oct 3, 2014

Transaction Id : 3823026

In respect of this transaction Id, the payment was made on a specific representation of the website which reads as follows:

"2014 Annual Visitor Survey (Hyderabad)
Chrome: User Survey

Quantity Left: 1

Galaxy S4 ®

Regular Price: Rs.40690
Quantity Left: 3

Copyright © 2014 - All Rights Reserved.
Contact Us - Privacy - Terms and Conditions
This Survey is an Advertisement. Your privacy is important to us. We do not collect your personal information in this questionnaire. Please review our Privacy Policy and Terms. No browser has authored, participated in, or in any way reviewed this advertisement or authorized it. This website receives compensation for purchase of products featured. Products have important terms and conditions, please read all products terms and conditions before ordering any product."

As there was no whisper of any contest, the payment of Rs.699/- was made through online transfer. After the transfer was made, an email was received by me, that if I am not selected in the contest, the website would give me credits for Rs.699/-. This email being later in time than the payment received by them, is a clear case of an unfair trade practice and cheating under law. Have already put them to notice about the same and based on the response will proceed accordingly.

Abhay
sureshnallannan

Sep 21, 2014

winner list

I have searched winner list in your site.April and August winner you have put on same list.I have feeling you doing cheating.
k.sandeep

Aug 31, 2014

contest

i paid rs.999 for apple iphone 5 .when the courier came i received a watch .The watch is not working and i did nt received any contest code.
sivaselvam

Aug 7, 2014

REFUND THE MONEY

sir i paid Rs.699 and Rs.499 for samsung galuxy mobile.plesae refund the amount for my account no.3199701994.i dont need the mobile please refund the amount.
Transection id 3252845 for Rs.699.
Transection id 3252925 for Rs.499.
Dilp V

Jul 19, 2014

Totally Shophunk is Fraud Contest

Hi Guys, this my humble Request please take-care about Fraud from Shop-hunk Winners Contest they are miss using the Innocent Peoples Money & Time by this Contest . So don't neg-late this Complaints
uday pednekar

Jul 3, 2014

Shophunk contest

I have paid amount of Rs.699/- in your contest. I check your list, but i am not winner. Please tell us about your shop in mumbai for purchase the good of Rs.699/-.

Jun 12, 2014

Rs.699 paid but not received galaxy pad

We have paid Rs.699 through axis bank credit card but not received galaxy pad. Pease refund my money. ID no is 99538540406041
navin1960

Jun 11, 2014

shophunk cheating

shophunk was sent a msg to me on my email that you will get samsung galaxy in just rs 799/- then i paid required amount by online using my kotak mahindra bank vashi branch. i had not received any response from shophunk. pls refund my cash or the product, my shophunk id1740652
manic

Mar 30, 2014

information

how to know mobile winner list
karthinallu

Mar 25, 2014

when i got the prize?

I participated for the mobile contest in your site.I was informed that i will receive the result may i know how for is my contest result.
then u said every month 1st week we will announced the prize.1think u sud give phone or my money otherwise i don't know what i m doing?
sagar s p

Mar 24, 2014

SHOP HUNK CHEATED BY Rs 699/-

shop hunk cheated by sending mail to me that you get samsung s4 then i paid money through my canara bank atm they yet not responding
Yograjsharma

Mar 19, 2014

Fraudy shophuk website, Selling product at triple price as compare to the MRP.

I participated in shophunk contest by mistake as it was showing price 799/- for samsung mobile. after partcipating in contest, I had words with their Customer care executive. He said that they will announce winner name after 45 day & if you'll not win contest youcan redeem 799/- point by purchasing something from their website. I placed an order for a calculator for Rs. 449 & formal Belt for Rs. 429/-. got delivery after 15 days that too is a calculator on which MRP was mentioned Rs. 130/- & poor quality belt.

SHOPHUNK is the biggest cheater. be careful & don't even go through their website.

Mar 12, 2014

refund

i had remitted you money Rs.899/- for your offer of mobile under your TID NO. 1466473. now that you failed to send me the phone please, therefore, refund the money by credit to me.

bushan lal razdan
bushan.razdan54@gmail.com
ennesor

Mar 12, 2014

Unbelievable Public Cheating by Shophunk.

I had registered for a contest / purchase of i-phone mobile Vide transaction id : 782683 ( Contact no. 08067683698).

On 20th November 2013, after a formal registration my credit card was debited for Rs 6999/- ( not a small amount) vide ATRN 19001311004876387 with Order ack. No 707972 as acknowledged by mail id : compliance@direcpay.com.

Till date though several reminders were sent, no reply or no supply or no refund has been made for the amount paid. This is a PERFERCT CHEATING OBIVIOUSLY.

What remedy do I have against shophunk in this regard ? Ironically , everyday, I continue to get mails mails on behalf of Shophunk from different agencies offering different products at unbelievable prices tagged with some non existing contests.

What recourse do I have against this kind of BRAZEN CHEATING ? What do I do now ? Can someone like me help if they have solution ????

My mail id : ennesor@gmail.com

NSR

snapdeal - Order is not delivered within estimated delivery date
    Hello I have ordered a Lovely Baby Play House Gym in...
    Reliance - RE: unnecessary deductions of my balance
    Dear Priyank, We have noted your complaint and the same...
    DTDC Courier - DTDC Courier - DTDC - Complain against DTDC Tracking...
    Hello, M10801182-This is my Courier bill number.I have...
    Income Tax Department - Money Laundering & Tax evasion
    This is to bring to your kind notice that the following...
    SS INDUSTRIAL - ABOUT COMPANY
    Hello sir! i have send a mail to...
    BMTC Bus - worst behaviour of DRIVER
    BUS NUMBER KA -53 F-115 21-10-2014(TUESDAY) SUB:...
    Pt. G D Vashist (yes i can change) - yesicanchange
    Dear Ayaan, I informed you that you can get...
    Snap Deal/Fila Isonzo Black & Yellow Motorsport Shoes - NON Delivery of Goods
    This is in continuation to my complaint and this is the...
    Videocon D2H - remote is not working properly
    Sir I have logged complaint many times regarding the...