shophunk

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about shophunk

satheeshraina

Dec 17, 2014

CHEATED MY AMOUNT

Dear Sir / Maam,
My name is SATHEESH KUMAR. S, living in Hosur, and am working with a MNC.,
On 16.11.2014 , I have visit the website www.shophunk.com, and check out a contest, "Sumsung S5 for rs. 699" and participate on the contest, my shophunk transaction id is "4640632"

After payment on that website displayed like "Thank you for participating in contest, You have successfully registered for shophunk contest. We will be updating you on the result by email. Rs. 699 has been credited to your account. Your username and password has been sent to your emai id",
They have given contact number "08067683698" and email id "info@shophunk.com"

But after registration i didnt received email such username, password, and about my product delivery detail

There is no more link available on that site to ligin and check my account

The given contact number and email id is totally fraud

Kindly take a necessary action, my request is if they are fraud kindly close and restrict and ban the website and kindly save the money of people in future.

My amount not refunded. so, debit my amount otherwise i will make it....

Thankyou,
yaseenmoh14

Dec 12, 2014

fraud company

its fraud company they send fake email and catch their prays. All our the internet their review are negative check http://www.mouthshut.com/product-reviews/Shophunk-com-reviews-925669287 and http://www.reviewmatters.com/company/www.shophunk.com
Rajesh Pandhare

Dec 12, 2014

refund my amount of rs.999

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have send refund request as on 17.11.2014 & also send bank details as on 03.12.2014. But till date I have not recd refund amount.
My order number is 3973614 any query plz contact my self Rajesh Pandhare mobile no.8898160259.

Please send refund earlier
mithilesh lal dass

Dec 9, 2014

refund my amount of rs.699

I have also participated in Shophunk Apple IPone 5 mobile contest by paying Rs 699.00 yet i have not received any result and even refund. there is no response from their customer care over by phone and by mail.

My Shophunk Transaction Id : 3803732
Mohammad Anas123

Dec 8, 2014

cheater

CHEATING
Today while browsing net a message popped up saying that i have won Samsung Galaxy S4 for ₹699.After i paid the money a message came in congratulating me for participating in the contest and if i didnt win the contest i can buy some product for ₹699 from their website

THIS IS A CLEAR CASE OF CHEATING AND ILL BE REGISTERING A CHEATING CASE WITH CYBER CRIME BRANCH

WHOEVER GONE THROUGH SIMILAR THIS KIND OF A SITUATION ,PLEASE APPROACH CYBER CRIME.
RANJIT SINGH 111

Dec 3, 2014

FRAUD BY SHOP HUNK

I MADE A TRANSACTION FOR RS.799/- TO SHOP HUNK IN LAST MONTH i.e. IN OCTOBER MONTH, TOWARDS FRAUD ADVERTISEMENT FOR BUYING SAMSUNG GALAXY

EVEN I TALK TO CUSTOMER CARE SHE CONNFIRMED IF DRAW IS NOT IN YOUR LOTTERY LIST IN YOUR FAVOUR THEN REFUND AMOUNT AT SHOPHUNK ACCOUNT FOR BUYING THE ANY PRODUCTS

BUT AMT ALSO HAS NOT CREDITED AT ANY ACCOUNT
RANJIT
9819684111
Harekrushna Mishra

Nov 28, 2014

Cheating by SHOPHUNK

While browsing the net on 7 October, 2014 a message popped up saying that I have won Samsung Galaxy S4 for ₹699.After i paid the money a message came in congratulating me for participating in the contest and if I didnt win the contest I can buy some product for ₹699 from their website, But no further intimation is received from SHOPHUNK so far. I think this an unfair trade practice going on in India and no steps are being taken by the Govt. of India to abolish such trade practice.
M Syed

Nov 24, 2014

Very good cheaters

I'm also participated the same in Shophunk Apple IPone 5 mobile contest by paying Rs 699.00 yet i have not received any result and even refund. there is no response from their customer care over by phone and by mail.

Your Shophunk Transaction Id : 3852128
mailmahe31

Nov 21, 2014

Shophunk samsung galaxy contest

i have participated in Shophunk Samsung Galaxy mobile contest by paying Rs 499.00 yet i have not received any result and even refund. there is no response from their customer care over by phone and by mail.

Your Shophunk Transaction Id : 4297834

mahendran
master oil

Nov 20, 2014

Refund my amount of Rs.3495

Shophunk Transaction Id : 4493673
I will pye in same mobile for Apple Iphone5-2Nos-Amount-1398 and Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500-3Nos-amount-2097 I have do't reaction for your said
so refount my mony Rs.3495
rittu99

Nov 19, 2014

Shophunk Fraud Contest

While browsing net a message popped up saying that
i have won Apple Iphone5 for ₹699.

After i paid the money a message came in congratulating me for participating in the Mozilla contest and if
i didnt win the contest i can buy some product for ₹699 from their website.

This is clear case of cheating
rajrajesh

Nov 17, 2014

shophunk cheated by Rs. 699/-

I have paid Rs. 699/- through my Dhanlaxmi debit card for supply of Galaxy S 4 Mobile by winning the shop hunk contest.
My transaction ID is 4609078. I have not received the mobile so far.

Plaese advise us the fate and send the mobile immediately .

For any details, plaese contact

Mr Rajesh
Mob: 9884502449
Jeetender Rajpal

Nov 1, 2014

No acknowledgement

I have credited Rs 499/-in shophunk account. If i will not get the samsung smartphone then wen i will get my money back please update

My mail id is jeetendra.rajpal@cequitysolutions.com. Contact number is 9702203103
Blah Blah

Oct 31, 2014

LOL

Hahahahahahahaaaaaa... I'm so amused... People, how can you be so dumb??? How the hell did you believe this? Crap! Goodluck getting your money back. LOL! :P
KK REDDY

don't log in
karthik velivela

Oct 28, 2014

cheating

I participated in contest and paid 699, i got the message as if you do not get the name in the contest you can buy other products from the same. i waited for 1 month no response. So i ordered for kodak nonstick fry pan by paying again shipping charges of Rs. 100/ for this i got the mail as such:
Dear Karthik,
Greetings from Shophunk!

Reference Id for this Order is : 4186683
Please help me in getting my money or product back.
Rizwana Sultana

Oct 27, 2014

Shop hunk cheated by Rs. 799

Dear Rizwana Sultana,
Greetings from Shophunk!
We thank you for your order. This email contains your order summary. When the item(s) in your order are shipped, you will receive an email with the Courier Tracking ID and the link where you can track your order. You can also check the status of your order by clicking here. Reference Id for this Order is : 4145226.
Please help me in getting my money or product back.
avisek

Oct 26, 2014

refund my 699/-

On 17.10.14 While browsing net I got few querries from mozila firefox and after responding to those questions like how frequently I was informed that I had won the contest and accordingly out of the three choices I picked Samsung Galaxy S5 for Rs 699. Then immediately I recieved a mail from Shophunk.com that the winner will be announced through a lottery if not won then the credits can be used for buying other products. Shophunk.com has given me the transaction id as4091737 ,but there after no contest result will not be sent of my mail,and money is cheated..
MOHAN LAL JAIN

Oct 21, 2014

SHOPHUNK CHEATED BY RS.699

refund my amount of rs.699
i have bought samsung mobile for rs.699 by seeing offer price till now i didnt receive any conformation message or mobile so please refund my sum of amount and my order number is 4113289
vsmishra

CHEATING BY SHOPHUNK

DEAR FRIENDS, WHEN WE ALL EDUCATED PEOPLE FALL PREY TO OUR GREED, IT'S OUR FAULT. WE CAN NOT BALME OTHERS FOR CONSEQUENCES OF AOUR GREED. HOW CAN A SANE PERSON FALL FOR ODDERS LIKE IPHONE 5 FOR rS. 699 ?. IT SHOULD SEND THE ALARM BELLS RINGING. nY OFFER WHICH IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRU HAS TO BE A TRAP.. THIS IS A LESSON WE MUST ALWAYS REMEBER.
ALL THE BEST.
REGARDS
MIHSHRA V. S.
sayansaptarshi

mobile

October 19, 2014
Thank you for completing our survey! We have the following offers for your participation. Please choose from any below (today only):
Samsung Galaxy Grand ®

Galaxy S4 ®

Regular Price: Rs.40690
Your Price: 699
Quantity Left: 3

Copyright © 2014 - All Rights Reserved.

Contact Us - Privacy - Terms and Conditions

This Survey is an Advertisement. Your privacy is important to us. We do not collect your personal information in this questionnaire. Please review our Privacy Policy and Terms. No browser has authored, participated in, or in any way reviewed this advertisement or authorized it. This website receives compensation for purchase of products featured. Products have important terms and conditions, please read all products terms and conditions before ordering any product.

this is the way they try to fraud .. dont believe them ..
sayansaptarshi

mobile

while u all saved me from fraud .. i was just about to pay .. thx all u saved me shophunk . is a fraud . surely going to complain in customer forum
rsatz

Oct 18, 2014

Shophunk fraud

Paid Rs 799 as part of some online contest which was to be eligible for a lucky draw Samsung mobile phone. There was not announcement about it even after 2 months. When i contacted them via phone today, they said the winner was already announced. When asked about my Rs 799, they simply said it was considered as part of the contest fees..

After severely blasting them on such a unlawful practise and complaining that i will lodge a police complaint, they asked me to choose a product from their online catalog for Rs 799. Point blank, said they will not give cash back and asked me to take a product instead. So, selected a Credit Card holder that was at the exact Rs 799.

Received the parcel today and its a complete waste of an item. In an unbelievably stupid dark purple color (completely different from what was shown online) and with markings over it (clearly showing that its an old product), they have completely cheated me (and prob hundred others). Something has to be done with these fraudsters
STYLE246

Oct 15, 2014

shashi kumar

i have paid rs699/- through my SBI CREDIT CARD FOR SUPPLY OF GALAXY S4 MOBILE BY WINING THE SHOP HUNK CONTEST.MY TRANSACTION ID IS 4015041.I HAD NOT RESPONSED from shophunk. pls refund my cash, my CASH...TELL ME WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT THIS....

Seven seas Airport and Seaport Management Service India PVT. LTD - GOT MY JOB
    HIE, THIS IS PRAVINDRA VERMA BEFORE 3 MONTHS I HAVE...
    TNPSC - to get application id
    as i forget my tnpsc group a application id so please you...
    police commissioner office chennai - Controlling Share auto fare
    Dear Sir, I am Narayanan, Mob No. 9444173899, Chennai...
    MCF Faridabad - Stray Dogs
    Respected Sir, I Rohit Malhotra resident of 2133 sec...
    snapdeal - refund of cancelled order
    I refer to my previous complaint here regarding my order...
    tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in - card missing
    sir, i missed my employment card... its is possible to...
    Ibps - reprint application form
    Sir, I have been shortlisted for interview. I have to...
    Sudarshan - Refund of movie tickets
    I have booked my movie tickets for PK Hindi movie at...
    Noida Authority - no water supply
    hlioo sir my name is bhanu sharma and my address is KOTHI...
    idea service provider - 7092897448
    Dear Sir / Madam, Since past 2 days i have been receiving...