shophunk

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about shophunk

Smashout

Jan 27, 2015

SHOPHUNK cheated Rs.1498

Its a biggest cheater of online shopping.
I called them on 04-dec2014, 2-dec-2014, 6-jan2015
Every time they will promise with the same enthu. that the cheque will dispatched & it will take 12-14 working days.
& I am now on the priority list.....spoke to PRIYA
Aamod V K

Jan 19, 2015

THE BIGGEST CHEATER IN ONLINE SHOPPING

I have participated in contest and paid Rs. 699. Till date they responded me but not returned back my money. and now they blocked my both mobile numbers. I am surprised. Today I am happy to say that I am treating this money as donation to Shphunk's management. Now they have collected enough money to survive in future. I request to all others also to donate their lost money to Shophunk.com. Today Shophunk.com is biggest Begger in the world. They are doing business of begging.
suryakiran.ch

Jan 2, 2015

Free Contest Coupon

This is Suryakiran I participated in free contest in Samsung S5 in that i got watch and free coupon for shopping when that time i paid money 999/- actually your sales excutive told me to use this contest coupon for online shopping so i want to use this coupon.please tell me how to use this copoun through send me to this email id kiransurya6373@gmail.com.
R Ramachandra Iyer

Dec 31, 2014

cheating by shophunk

vide transaction 4268485 i had remitted Rs. 699.00 to M/s shophunk for participating in a apple i phone contest. After that
no intimation from shophunk. I came to understand that M/s Shophunk is cheating me and many others like this.
I had requested either for refund or adjust the amount to another order. I had sent many email, but response from
shophunk. the customer care number is always busy (24 x 7). Kindly help me in thismatter
MOHAN LAL JAIN

Dec 29, 2014

REFUND OF RS.699/-

SHOPHUNK CHEATED BY RS.699
refund my amount of rs.699
i have bought samsung mobile for rs.699 by seeing offer price till now i didnt receive any conformation message or mobile so please refund my sum of amount and my order number is 4113289
THAT ABOVE ID 4113289 STATEMENT ABOUT MY REFUND SO I DECALRE THAT MY RS.699/- I HAVE RECEIED THE AMOUNT
Chakradhar Khansole

Dec 17, 2014

CHEATED MY AMOUNT

Dear Sir / Maam,
My name is SATHEESH KUMAR. S, living in Hosur, and am working with a MNC.,
On 16.11.2014 , I have visit the website www.shophunk.com, and check out a contest, "Sumsung S5 for rs. 699" and participate on the contest, my shophunk transaction id is "4640632"

After payment on that website displayed like "Thank you for participating in contest, You have successfully registered for shophunk contest. We will be updating you on the result by email. Rs. 699 has been credited to your account. Your username and password has been sent to your emai id",
They have given contact number "08067683698" and email id "info@shophunk.com"

But after registration i didnt received email such username, password, and about my product delivery detail

There is no more link available on that site to ligin and check my account

The given contact number and email id is totally fraud

Kindly take a necessary action, my request is if they are fraud kindly close and restrict and ban the website and kindly save the money of people in future.

My amount not refunded. so, debit my amount otherwise i will make it....

Thankyou,
yaseenmoh14

Dec 12, 2014

fraud company

its fraud company they send fake email and catch their prays. All our the internet their review are negative check http://www.mouthshut.com/product-reviews/Shophunk-com-reviews-925669287 and http://www.reviewmatters.com/company/www.shophunk.com
Rajesh Pandhare

Dec 12, 2014

refund my amount of rs.999

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have send refund request as on 17.11.2014 & also send bank details as on 03.12.2014. But till date I have not recd refund amount.
My order number is 3973614 any query plz contact my self Rajesh Pandhare mobile no.8898160259.

Please send refund earlier
mithilesh lal dass

Dec 9, 2014

refund my amount of rs.699

I have also participated in Shophunk Apple IPone 5 mobile contest by paying Rs 699.00 yet i have not received any result and even refund. there is no response from their customer care over by phone and by mail.

My Shophunk Transaction Id : 3803732
Mohammad Anas123

Dec 8, 2014

cheater

CHEATING
Today while browsing net a message popped up saying that i have won Samsung Galaxy S4 for ₹699.After i paid the money a message came in congratulating me for participating in the contest and if i didnt win the contest i can buy some product for ₹699 from their website

THIS IS A CLEAR CASE OF CHEATING AND ILL BE REGISTERING A CHEATING CASE WITH CYBER CRIME BRANCH

WHOEVER GONE THROUGH SIMILAR THIS KIND OF A SITUATION ,PLEASE APPROACH CYBER CRIME.
RANJIT SINGH 111

Dec 3, 2014

FRAUD BY SHOP HUNK

I MADE A TRANSACTION FOR RS.799/- TO SHOP HUNK IN LAST MONTH i.e. IN OCTOBER MONTH, TOWARDS FRAUD ADVERTISEMENT FOR BUYING SAMSUNG GALAXY

EVEN I TALK TO CUSTOMER CARE SHE CONNFIRMED IF DRAW IS NOT IN YOUR LOTTERY LIST IN YOUR FAVOUR THEN REFUND AMOUNT AT SHOPHUNK ACCOUNT FOR BUYING THE ANY PRODUCTS

BUT AMT ALSO HAS NOT CREDITED AT ANY ACCOUNT
RANJIT
9819684111
Harekrushna Mishra

Nov 28, 2014

Cheating by SHOPHUNK

While browsing the net on 7 October, 2014 a message popped up saying that I have won Samsung Galaxy S4 for ₹699.After i paid the money a message came in congratulating me for participating in the contest and if I didnt win the contest I can buy some product for ₹699 from their website, But no further intimation is received from SHOPHUNK so far. I think this an unfair trade practice going on in India and no steps are being taken by the Govt. of India to abolish such trade practice.
M Syed

Nov 24, 2014

Very good cheaters

I'm also participated the same in Shophunk Apple IPone 5 mobile contest by paying Rs 699.00 yet i have not received any result and even refund. there is no response from their customer care over by phone and by mail.

Your Shophunk Transaction Id : 3852128
mailmahe31

Nov 21, 2014

Shophunk samsung galaxy contest

i have participated in Shophunk Samsung Galaxy mobile contest by paying Rs 499.00 yet i have not received any result and even refund. there is no response from their customer care over by phone and by mail.

Your Shophunk Transaction Id : 4297834

mahendran
master oil

Nov 20, 2014

Refund my amount of Rs.3495

Shophunk Transaction Id : 4493673
I will pye in same mobile for Apple Iphone5-2Nos-Amount-1398 and Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500-3Nos-amount-2097 I have do't reaction for your said
so refount my mony Rs.3495
rittu99

Nov 19, 2014

Shophunk Fraud Contest

While browsing net a message popped up saying that
i have won Apple Iphone5 for ₹699.

After i paid the money a message came in congratulating me for participating in the Mozilla contest and if
i didnt win the contest i can buy some product for ₹699 from their website.

This is clear case of cheating
rajrajesh

Nov 17, 2014

shophunk cheated by Rs. 699/-

I have paid Rs. 699/- through my Dhanlaxmi debit card for supply of Galaxy S 4 Mobile by winning the shop hunk contest.
My transaction ID is 4609078. I have not received the mobile so far.

Plaese advise us the fate and send the mobile immediately .

For any details, plaese contact

Mr Rajesh
Mob: 9884502449
Jeetender Rajpal

Nov 1, 2014

No acknowledgement

I have credited Rs 499/-in shophunk account. If i will not get the samsung smartphone then wen i will get my money back please update

My mail id is jeetendra.rajpal@cequitysolutions.com. Contact number is 9702203103
Blah Blah

Oct 31, 2014

LOL

Hahahahahahahaaaaaa... I'm so amused... People, how can you be so dumb??? How the hell did you believe this? Crap! Goodluck getting your money back. LOL! :P
KK REDDY

don't log in
karthik velivela

Oct 28, 2014

cheating

I participated in contest and paid 699, i got the message as if you do not get the name in the contest you can buy other products from the same. i waited for 1 month no response. So i ordered for kodak nonstick fry pan by paying again shipping charges of Rs. 100/ for this i got the mail as such:
Dear Karthik,
Greetings from Shophunk!

Reference Id for this Order is : 4186683
Please help me in getting my money or product back.
Rizwana Sultana

Oct 27, 2014

Shop hunk cheated by Rs. 799

Dear Rizwana Sultana,
Greetings from Shophunk!
We thank you for your order. This email contains your order summary. When the item(s) in your order are shipped, you will receive an email with the Courier Tracking ID and the link where you can track your order. You can also check the status of your order by clicking here. Reference Id for this Order is : 4145226.
Please help me in getting my money or product back.
avisek

Oct 26, 2014

refund my 699/-

On 17.10.14 While browsing net I got few querries from mozila firefox and after responding to those questions like how frequently I was informed that I had won the contest and accordingly out of the three choices I picked Samsung Galaxy S5 for Rs 699. Then immediately I recieved a mail from Shophunk.com that the winner will be announced through a lottery if not won then the credits can be used for buying other products. Shophunk.com has given me the transaction id as4091737 ,but there after no contest result will not be sent of my mail,and money is cheated..

Blue Dart - Parcel - location
    Hello , Since 24th January 2015, every day the status...
    snapdeal - Order Cancelled
    I had ordered a pair of shoes on 25th jan from...
    BANGALORE UNIVERSITY - pls help me
    Hi sir/madam I am 2011 B.com passed out but i have a back...
    punjab national bank - forgot pin no of atm card
    Respected sir/madam, I sweekruti jawkhedkar has forgot...
    Ibps - need print of e-reciept of cwe rrb officers
    sir/madam i dnt have print out of e-reciept of...
    ESIC - esc smart card not found
    Dear Sir, Iam P.Gangarajuworking in g4s organaisetion as...
    bssc bihar - unable to download my graduate level bssc admit card
    my registration no.1100734636 name rajeev kumar...
    Aircel Postpaid - Aircel postpaid
    Regarding my complaint, DOB: 18.07.87 Last bill: 350...
    ABN AMRO Bank - Request for NOC
    Dear Sir, I S Das Chowdhury requesting you to issue me...