shophunk

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about shophunk

NIHARIKA HEGDE

Feb 28, 2015

nonrefund of the amount 699/-

I have participated in the samsung galaxy contest. I neither received the mobile or they have refunded the amount Every time we call up ccc, the standard answer is it is in progress u will be receiving the amount within 10 days it is 4 months still we are waiting for the refund. Please kindly look into the matter and settle the the issue. My phoneno is 9908515631.Awaiting your early reply or settlement.

niharika hegde

Shophunk Transaction Id : 4468456
Lokesh Reddy

Feb 27, 2015

products

Update new products to bye their are all waste products that not use full place new products
brijesh rao

Feb 26, 2015

to sir

Cheating customer by fraud contest
I participated in Shophunk samsung mobile contest by paying Rs 699.00. I waited for some time for the result, but no there is no response on declaration of results nor my Username and password has been sent to my mail id. I made attempts for calling customer care, but there is no response.

If i am not get the samsung then when i will get my money back please update.I have contacted the officials of shophunk, but they did nothing.
brijesh mob 08010243368
deepnarayan gautam

Feb 11, 2015

Cheating customer by fraud contest
I participated in Shophunk Apple IPone 5 mobile contest by paying Rs 699.00. I waited for some time for the result, but no there is no response on declaration of results nor my Username and password has been sent to my mail id. I made attempts for calling customer care, but there is no response.

If i am not get the Apple I Phone 5 then when i will get my money back please update.I have contacted the officials of shophunk, but they did nothing.
deepnarayan gautam mob 8962161521
vissa

Feb 4, 2015

My mail id is venky88286@gmail.com. Contact number is 9849492113

My Transaction Id : 3983343

Venkat

contert apple iphone

we have contert apple iphone Date 27/9/2014 shophunk ~1001409006680067 ~ R10000004459330 Rs . 699

still not refound mony ,Every mail writing only sorry for inconvenience this not answer for refund customer .

this kind of popoel eating pubilc mony .

refound

Dear sir / madam ,

shophunk is misuse the public all customer , before please take proper action this public money don’t misuse .

refound

shophunk doing public wrong

Way still not pay the may ?

Shophunk going wrong rote in public .

From: Somegowda
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2014 1:57 PM
To: 'info@shophunk.com'
Subject: RE: Refund

Dear sir / madam ,

Every mail writing only sorry for inconvenience this not answer for refund customer ,

Already previews mail we are give my name and bank account no also, but sill asking name and adders way you’re not under English properly .

Please arrange cheque below address on priority.

Name . Somegowda B N
No.1 Thalagattapura kanakapura main road
Near Nandi Toyota Bangalore – 560062
Mobile : 9900566822

From: info@shophunk.com [mailto:info@shophunk.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2014 12:48 PM
Subject: Refund

Dear sir/ madam,

Good day, we will be happy to help you. Sorry for the inconvenience cause. This is to inform you that we are going to refund your amount through cheque. Kindly confirm the Name and residential Address on which we can issues the cheque.

Sincerely,

Vishal hegde
Supervisor
Shophunk.com
Bangalore – 560062
Tel: 09019497799
info@shophunk.com

Dear sir / madam , Date 27/9/2014 shophunk ~1001409006680067 ~ R10000004459330 Rs . 699 My registered number 9900566822 Ing Vysya BanksMG road branchSomegowda B.Na/c 24010233923 and please find the below our username and password also entry , please check and credited the amount my account . Dear Somegowda,Your password has been restored and new credential are as below.Login DetailsYour Login Username : 9900566822Your Password : z5Ky3Dl8r If you need any assistance or have any questions, feel free to contact us at 080-30752798 or info@shophunk.com Regards,shophunk Team ThanksSomegowda 9900566822From: info@shophunk.com [mailto:info@shophunk.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2014 5:11 PM
Subject: Mention your details
Dear sir/ madam, Good day, we will be happy to help you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.Kindly provide your registered number or the transaction Id or the order Id so that we can get your data. If you have any queries or concerns, Please contact our customer care representative at 09019497799 or write us on info@shophunk.comSincerely, Vinod Kumar Supervisor Shophunk.com
# 2/1, 1st Floor, JC Industrial Estate,Yelachenahalli Kanakapura Road,
Bangalore – 560062 Dear sir , Please check our amount transfer details From: info@shophunk.com [mailto:info@shophunk.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2014 3:02 PM
To: Somegowda
Subject: {Spam?} COULD NOT FIND YOUR DETAILS Dear Sir Madam, Thanks for your email. We will be happy to help you this is in response to your mail that, the mail id by which you have replied is not registered in our website so we are not able to find your details. We request you to kindly send the details of your ordered product likeOrder id:Reference id:Mob No: (This is registered on our website): If you don’t have any of the details mentioned above, then please send the transaction id of the amount which you have paid by contacting to your bank. So that we can trace your details and help you in solving your problem. If you have any queries or concerns, please contact our customer care representative at 09019497799 or write us on info@shophunk.com. Sincerely,Vinod KumarSupervisorShophunk.com
Bangalore – 560062Tel: 09019497799 -------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: Details
From: Somegowda <somegowda@sjsindia.com>
Date: Fri, November 21, 2014 12:17 pm
To: "info@shophunk.com" <info@shophunk.com>Dear sir madam , Find the attached Ing bank transfer details for reference , please arrange amount as on possible Ing BanksMG road branchSomegowda B.Na/c 24010233923 ThanksSomegowda From: info@shophunk.com [mailto:info@shophunk.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2014 3:25 PM
To: Somegowda
Subject: Details Dear Sir Madam, Thanks for your email. We will be happy to help you this is in response to your mail that, We request you to kindly send the details of your ordered product likeOrder id:Reference id:Mob No: (This is registered on our website):If you don’t have any of the details mentioned above, then please send the transaction id of the amount which you have paid by contacting to your bank, So that we can trace your details and help you in solving your problem. If you have any queries or concerns, please contact our customer care representative at 090-19497799or write us on info@shophunk.com. Sincerely, Vinod KumarSupervisorShophunk.com
Bangalore – 560062Tel: 090-19497799info@shophunk.com
Smashout

Jan 27, 2015

SHOPHUNK cheated Rs.1498

Its a biggest cheater of online shopping.
I called them on 04-dec2014, 2-dec-2014, 6-jan2015
Every time they will promise with the same enthu. that the cheque will dispatched & it will take 12-14 working days.
& I am now on the priority list.....spoke to PRIYA
Aamod V K

Jan 19, 2015

THE BIGGEST CHEATER IN ONLINE SHOPPING

I have participated in contest and paid Rs. 699. Till date they responded me but not returned back my money. and now they blocked my both mobile numbers. I am surprised. Today I am happy to say that I am treating this money as donation to Shphunk's management. Now they have collected enough money to survive in future. I request to all others also to donate their lost money to Shophunk.com. Today Shophunk.com is biggest Begger in the world. They are doing business of begging.
suryakiran.ch

Jan 2, 2015

Free Contest Coupon

This is Suryakiran I participated in free contest in Samsung S5 in that i got watch and free coupon for shopping when that time i paid money 999/- actually your sales excutive told me to use this contest coupon for online shopping so i want to use this coupon.please tell me how to use this copoun through send me to this email id kiransurya6373@gmail.com.
R Ramachandra Iyer

Dec 31, 2014

cheating by shophunk

vide transaction 4268485 i had remitted Rs. 699.00 to M/s shophunk for participating in a apple i phone contest. After that
no intimation from shophunk. I came to understand that M/s Shophunk is cheating me and many others like this.
I had requested either for refund or adjust the amount to another order. I had sent many email, but response from
shophunk. the customer care number is always busy (24 x 7). Kindly help me in thismatter
MOHAN LAL JAIN

Dec 29, 2014

REFUND OF RS.699/-

SHOPHUNK CHEATED BY RS.699
refund my amount of rs.699
i have bought samsung mobile for rs.699 by seeing offer price till now i didnt receive any conformation message or mobile so please refund my sum of amount and my order number is 4113289
THAT ABOVE ID 4113289 STATEMENT ABOUT MY REFUND SO I DECALRE THAT MY RS.699/- I HAVE RECEIED THE AMOUNT
Chakradhar Khansole

Dec 17, 2014

CHEATED MY AMOUNT

Dear Sir / Maam,
My name is SATHEESH KUMAR. S, living in Hosur, and am working with a MNC.,
On 16.11.2014 , I have visit the website www.shophunk.com, and check out a contest, "Sumsung S5 for rs. 699" and participate on the contest, my shophunk transaction id is "4640632"

After payment on that website displayed like "Thank you for participating in contest, You have successfully registered for shophunk contest. We will be updating you on the result by email. Rs. 699 has been credited to your account. Your username and password has been sent to your emai id",
They have given contact number "08067683698" and email id "info@shophunk.com"

But after registration i didnt received email such username, password, and about my product delivery detail

There is no more link available on that site to ligin and check my account

The given contact number and email id is totally fraud

Kindly take a necessary action, my request is if they are fraud kindly close and restrict and ban the website and kindly save the money of people in future.

My amount not refunded. so, debit my amount otherwise i will make it....

Thankyou,
yaseenmoh14

Dec 12, 2014

fraud company

its fraud company they send fake email and catch their prays. All our the internet their review are negative check http://www.mouthshut.com/product-reviews/Shophunk-com-reviews-925669287 and http://www.reviewmatters.com/company/www.shophunk.com
Rajesh Pandhare

Dec 12, 2014

refund my amount of rs.999

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have send refund request as on 17.11.2014 & also send bank details as on 03.12.2014. But till date I have not recd refund amount.
My order number is 3973614 any query plz contact my self Rajesh Pandhare mobile no.8898160259.

Please send refund earlier
mithilesh lal dass

Dec 9, 2014

refund my amount of rs.699

I have also participated in Shophunk Apple IPone 5 mobile contest by paying Rs 699.00 yet i have not received any result and even refund. there is no response from their customer care over by phone and by mail.

My Shophunk Transaction Id : 3803732
Mohammad Anas123

Dec 8, 2014

cheater

CHEATING
Today while browsing net a message popped up saying that i have won Samsung Galaxy S4 for ₹699.After i paid the money a message came in congratulating me for participating in the contest and if i didnt win the contest i can buy some product for ₹699 from their website

THIS IS A CLEAR CASE OF CHEATING AND ILL BE REGISTERING A CHEATING CASE WITH CYBER CRIME BRANCH

WHOEVER GONE THROUGH SIMILAR THIS KIND OF A SITUATION ,PLEASE APPROACH CYBER CRIME.
RANJIT SINGH 111

Dec 3, 2014

FRAUD BY SHOP HUNK

I MADE A TRANSACTION FOR RS.799/- TO SHOP HUNK IN LAST MONTH i.e. IN OCTOBER MONTH, TOWARDS FRAUD ADVERTISEMENT FOR BUYING SAMSUNG GALAXY

EVEN I TALK TO CUSTOMER CARE SHE CONNFIRMED IF DRAW IS NOT IN YOUR LOTTERY LIST IN YOUR FAVOUR THEN REFUND AMOUNT AT SHOPHUNK ACCOUNT FOR BUYING THE ANY PRODUCTS

BUT AMT ALSO HAS NOT CREDITED AT ANY ACCOUNT
RANJIT
9819684111
Harekrushna Mishra

Nov 28, 2014

Cheating by SHOPHUNK

While browsing the net on 7 October, 2014 a message popped up saying that I have won Samsung Galaxy S4 for ₹699.After i paid the money a message came in congratulating me for participating in the contest and if I didnt win the contest I can buy some product for ₹699 from their website, But no further intimation is received from SHOPHUNK so far. I think this an unfair trade practice going on in India and no steps are being taken by the Govt. of India to abolish such trade practice.
M Syed

Nov 24, 2014

Very good cheaters

I'm also participated the same in Shophunk Apple IPone 5 mobile contest by paying Rs 699.00 yet i have not received any result and even refund. there is no response from their customer care over by phone and by mail.

Your Shophunk Transaction Id : 3852128
mailmahe31

Nov 21, 2014

Shophunk samsung galaxy contest

i have participated in Shophunk Samsung Galaxy mobile contest by paying Rs 499.00 yet i have not received any result and even refund. there is no response from their customer care over by phone and by mail.

Your Shophunk Transaction Id : 4297834

mahendran
master oil

Nov 20, 2014

Refund my amount of Rs.3495

Shophunk Transaction Id : 4493673
I will pye in same mobile for Apple Iphone5-2Nos-Amount-1398 and Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500-3Nos-amount-2097 I have do't reaction for your said
so refount my mony Rs.3495
rittu99

Nov 19, 2014

Shophunk Fraud Contest

While browsing net a message popped up saying that
i have won Apple Iphone5 for ₹699.

After i paid the money a message came in congratulating me for participating in the Mozilla contest and if
i didnt win the contest i can buy some product for ₹699 from their website.

This is clear case of cheating

Snapdeal and XpressBees - Mobile lost in transit
    Ordered mobile phone through snap deal . The track no for...
    ANDHRA UNIVERSITY BIOCHEMISTRY ADMINISTRATION - DELAY OF ORIGINAL DEGREE
    Dear sir, This is G Kiran Prasad. completed M.Sc...
    wildcraft bag - Left bag in auto
    Green & black colour wildcraft bag with a shoe printed...
    Autorickshaw - Lostyafound.in
    Lost or found something anywhere in India Just register...
    The Times of India newspaper, Kolkata edition - Subscription no delivered to me
    I subscribed The Times of India & The Economic Times...
    Relief India Trust - WE CANT SAY MISSIONHEAL IS FAKE OR FARUDANT WITHOUT...
    I got donation call from missionheal 4months before...
    Indian Railway (Lost Luggage) - Lostyafound.in
    The all new Classified website Lostyafound is here now,...
    169289 - Lostyafound
    The all new Classified website Lostyafound is here now,...
    17728/2014 - sir not list my case
    Respected Sir my case in pending 25=03=2014,in Hon High...