shophunk

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about shophunk

mailmahe31

Nov 21, 2014

Shophunk samsung galaxy contest

i have participated in Shophunk Samsung Galaxy mobile contest by paying Rs 499.00 yet i have not received any result and even refund. there is no response from their customer care over by phone and by mail.

Your Shophunk Transaction Id : 4297834

mahendran
master oil

Nov 20, 2014

Refund my amount of Rs.3495

Shophunk Transaction Id : 4493673
I will pye in same mobile for Apple Iphone5-2Nos-Amount-1398 and Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500-3Nos-amount-2097 I have do't reaction for your said
so refount my mony Rs.3495
rittu99

Nov 19, 2014

Shophunk Fraud Contest

While browsing net a message popped up saying that
i have won Apple Iphone5 for ₹699.

After i paid the money a message came in congratulating me for participating in the Mozilla contest and if
i didnt win the contest i can buy some product for ₹699 from their website.

This is clear case of cheating
rajrajesh

Nov 17, 2014

shophunk cheated by Rs. 699/-

I have paid Rs. 699/- through my Dhanlaxmi debit card for supply of Galaxy S 4 Mobile by winning the shop hunk contest.
My transaction ID is 4609078. I have not received the mobile so far.

Plaese advise us the fate and send the mobile immediately .

For any details, plaese contact

Mr Rajesh
Mob: 9884502449
Jeetender Rajpal

Nov 1, 2014

No acknowledgement

I have credited Rs 499/-in shophunk account. If i will not get the samsung smartphone then wen i will get my money back please update

My mail id is jeetendra.rajpal@cequitysolutions.com. Contact number is 9702203103
Blah Blah

Oct 31, 2014

LOL

Hahahahahahahaaaaaa... I'm so amused... People, how can you be so dumb??? How the hell did you believe this? Crap! Goodluck getting your money back. LOL! :P
KK REDDY

Oct 30, 2014

CHEATING

Today while browsing net a message popped up saying that i have won Samsung Galaxy S4 for ₹699.After i paid the money a message came in congratulating me for participating in the contest and if i didnt win the contest i can buy some product for ₹699 from their website

THIS IS A CLEAR CASE OF CHEATING AND ILL BE REGISTERING A CHEATING CASE WITH CYBER CRIME BRANCH

WHOEVER GONE THROUGH SIMILAR THIS KIND OF A SITUATION ,PLEASE APPROACH CYBER CRIME.
Hari Praveen

Oct 29, 2014

don't log in
karthik velivela

Oct 28, 2014

cheating

I participated in contest and paid 699, i got the message as if you do not get the name in the contest you can buy other products from the same. i waited for 1 month no response. So i ordered for kodak nonstick fry pan by paying again shipping charges of Rs. 100/ for this i got the mail as such:
Dear Karthik,
Greetings from Shophunk!

Reference Id for this Order is : 4186683
Please help me in getting my money or product back.
Rizwana Sultana

Oct 27, 2014

Shop hunk cheated by Rs. 799

Dear Rizwana Sultana,
Greetings from Shophunk!
We thank you for your order. This email contains your order summary. When the item(s) in your order are shipped, you will receive an email with the Courier Tracking ID and the link where you can track your order. You can also check the status of your order by clicking here. Reference Id for this Order is : 4145226.
Please help me in getting my money or product back.
avisek

Oct 26, 2014

refund my 699/-

On 17.10.14 While browsing net I got few querries from mozila firefox and after responding to those questions like how frequently I was informed that I had won the contest and accordingly out of the three choices I picked Samsung Galaxy S5 for Rs 699. Then immediately I recieved a mail from Shophunk.com that the winner will be announced through a lottery if not won then the credits can be used for buying other products. Shophunk.com has given me the transaction id as4091737 ,but there after no contest result will not be sent of my mail,and money is cheated..
MOHAN LAL JAIN

Oct 21, 2014

SHOPHUNK CHEATED BY RS.699

refund my amount of rs.699
i have bought samsung mobile for rs.699 by seeing offer price till now i didnt receive any conformation message or mobile so please refund my sum of amount and my order number is 4113289
vsmishra

CHEATING BY SHOPHUNK

DEAR FRIENDS, WHEN WE ALL EDUCATED PEOPLE FALL PREY TO OUR GREED, IT'S OUR FAULT. WE CAN NOT BALME OTHERS FOR CONSEQUENCES OF AOUR GREED. HOW CAN A SANE PERSON FALL FOR ODDERS LIKE IPHONE 5 FOR rS. 699 ?. IT SHOULD SEND THE ALARM BELLS RINGING. nY OFFER WHICH IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRU HAS TO BE A TRAP.. THIS IS A LESSON WE MUST ALWAYS REMEBER.
ALL THE BEST.
REGARDS
MIHSHRA V. S.
sayansaptarshi

mobile

October 19, 2014
Thank you for completing our survey! We have the following offers for your participation. Please choose from any below (today only):
Samsung Galaxy Grand ®

Quantity Left: 1

Galaxy S4 ®

Regular Price: Rs.40690
Quantity Left: 3

Copyright © 2014 - All Rights Reserved.

Contact Us - Privacy - Terms and Conditions

this is the way they try to fraud .. dont believe them ..
sayansaptarshi

mobile

while u all saved me from fraud .. i was just about to pay .. thx all u saved me shophunk . is a fraud . surely going to complain in customer forum
rsatz

Oct 18, 2014

Shophunk fraud

Paid Rs 799 as part of some online contest which was to be eligible for a lucky draw Samsung mobile phone. There was not announcement about it even after 2 months. When i contacted them via phone today, they said the winner was already announced. When asked about my Rs 799, they simply said it was considered as part of the contest fees..

After severely blasting them on such a unlawful practise and complaining that i will lodge a police complaint, they asked me to choose a product from their online catalog for Rs 799. Point blank, said they will not give cash back and asked me to take a product instead. So, selected a Credit Card holder that was at the exact Rs 799.

Received the parcel today and its a complete waste of an item. In an unbelievably stupid dark purple color (completely different from what was shown online) and with markings over it (clearly showing that its an old product), they have completely cheated me (and prob hundred others). Something has to be done with these fraudsters
STYLE246

Oct 15, 2014

shashi kumar

i have paid rs699/- through my SBI CREDIT CARD FOR SUPPLY OF GALAXY S4 MOBILE BY WINING THE SHOP HUNK CONTEST.MY TRANSACTION ID IS 4015041.I HAD NOT RESPONSED from shophunk. pls refund my cash, my CASH...TELL ME WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT THIS....
sachingajbhare

Oct 12, 2014

fefund cash plz

i had paid rs 499 through union bank bank debit card for samsung galaxy mobile by winning a shop hunk contest i have not received mobile so far.. plz advice us the fate send me mobile immediatly ..for any detail plz contact my self mr Sachin gajbhare no.8976050054
Kapil k

Oct 9, 2014

Devlivery

Maine Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 Order Kiya Ye Delivery Mere Pass Kab Tak Pahuchegi Agar Ye Delivery Na Pahuche To Mere Paise Bapas Kar Do
Order ID 3904894
kathi

Oct 8, 2014

refund my amount of rs.699

i have bought samsung mobile for rs.699 by seeing offer price till now i didnt receive any conformation message or mobile so please refund my sum of amount and my order number is 3899978
kathi

Oct 8, 2014

refund my amount of rs.699

i have bought samsung galaxy s5 seeing offer price of rs.699 till now i didnt get any conformation message or mobile so please return back my amount my order number is 3899978 for contat detais call me to my number pls
GK1690

Oct 7, 2014

samsung galexy s5

tr id :3743801,3754491
I will pye for two time in same mobile for Samsung galaxy s5. I have do't reaction for your said
so refount my mony 1398
paniker

Oct 6, 2014

Cheating

I had an unsolicited message from SHOPHUNK intimating that they have launched a prize scheme and the winner gets a smartphone.The cost of the contest was Rs.699 which was paid.They have not published the draw results and nothing is mentioned on their website.When mail is sent to them there is only an automated acknowledgement and no other response.I note from the net that several people have been duped.

Their transaction id is 3711112
ssinghabhay

Oct 3, 2014

Transaction Id : 3823026

In respect of this transaction Id, the payment was made on a specific representation of the website which reads as follows:

"2014 Annual Visitor Survey (Hyderabad)
Chrome: User Survey

Quantity Left: 1

Galaxy S4 ®

Regular Price: Rs.40690
Quantity Left: 3

Copyright © 2014 - All Rights Reserved.
Contact Us - Privacy - Terms and Conditions
This Survey is an Advertisement. Your privacy is important to us. We do not collect your personal information in this questionnaire. Please review our Privacy Policy and Terms. No browser has authored, participated in, or in any way reviewed this advertisement or authorized it. This website receives compensation for purchase of products featured. Products have important terms and conditions, please read all products terms and conditions before ordering any product."

As there was no whisper of any contest, the payment of Rs.699/- was made through online transfer. After the transfer was made, an email was received by me, that if I am not selected in the contest, the website would give me credits for Rs.699/-. This email being later in time than the payment received by them, is a clear case of an unfair trade practice and cheating under law. Have already put them to notice about the same and based on the response will proceed accordingly.

Abhay
sureshnallannan

Sep 21, 2014

winner list

I have searched winner list in your site.April and August winner you have put on same list.I have feeling you doing cheating.

Ibps - Re-print PO application form
    Sir/Madam, I have cleared IBPS CWE PO IV, 2014 and...
    HONDA Activa 125cc Disc brake - missuse of my booking
    Dear person concerned I booked my Activa 125cc with JB...
    anganwadi - MISBEHAVIOUR, NONPUNCTUAL
    ASSISTANT OF AAGANWADI ,WHICH IS NEXT TO MY SCHOOL GOVT...
    KANPUR JAL SANSTHAN - overflow sever
    To GM Jal Sansthan Kanpur Nagar Sir We are the...
    RBI - Mail from RBI
    Please find below the mail I recieved from RBI is it true...
    Haryana Government - retirement age
    Respected sir, What is wrong with the retirement age 60...
    rechargeitnow - amount not refunded
    I was proceed my request for recharge my mobile...
    Micromax Funbook Mini P410i - Touch Screen Not working
    ear All, I have purchased Micromax Funbook Mini P410i...
    recharge it now - recharge failed but amount not refunded
    I Kamal Singh have recharge my mobile 3g data to mobile...