shopit4me

Consumer complaints and reviews about shopit4me

Rahman4700

Aug 31, 2014

Consolation prize

Hello shopit my name MD AZUBUR RAHMAN From jharkhand I participate my self in BMW CAR CONTEST i have paid 8999/- to behalf of registration! You told me shopit if i m not come 1st And 2nd So ill won consolation prize up to 50000 so Guys today i received a consolation prize one black berry phone but guys you dint send me data cable with phone so help me and send me

Aug 30, 2014

fraud company and fraud contest

Dear friends
. I am Suresh Sharma and I alert you again from this fraud company. Please beware from this company and don't believe on executive if you receive any call this side company. Because this company is highly fraudulent and executive fake commitment to the people and fraud with customers . So i alert you from this company please avoid the call if you receive from this company. If you want full details please call me I tell you story of this fraud company. Please don't any transaction with this company. Please call me before any transaction and any participate in this company.

Aug 30, 2014

shopit4me company resolution

Hey Guys
I am Suresh Sharma and i tell u shopit4me company give me full resolution and full support . Now i am take back my all complaint . And no any problem me to this company .

tinkoo

Aug 27, 2014

unapproved online withdrawal of Rs. 29,999/-

This is my trailing mail over phone discussion regarding unapproved online withdrawal of Rs. 29,999/-(twenty nine thousand nine hundred ninety nine rupees)
in your scheme "HONDA MOBILIO CONTEST! WIN BIG!" from my father SBI A/C no. 3215287486.

All Call records related to our discussion can be produced, if desired. I am writing this as you have not mailed any thing related to this, as promised.

I there for request you to solve this problem as soon as possible, as I am facing acute emotional and economical problem.

with regards

09386585790.
iqbal.shaikh1465

Aug 24, 2014

Hy Friendssssssss

I am IQBAL SHAIKH and i again n again told you beware of this company and employees. These are not any organize contest but people are come in his talk and make a fool. So i daily update you please beware of this company and company employees. If you receive any call from this company please ignore and avoid this type call because this is fraud.

Now you tell me which company take from to you 10000 and product send 30000/- . I tell you these are send duplicate diamond and duplicate product useless product which market price is nil.
So i request to you again beware from this company and this company employs. If you want any Clear queries please call me and i told you full story of this company.

IQBAL SHAIKH
MAHARASHTRA POLICE
Amit0001

...

Finally, I got my first Blackberry Curve 9320, the phone of my dreams. I was anxious to buy this since the day I saw it for the first time at shopit4me.com. I gathered my pocket money and finally bought it. It’s cheap as compared to other Blackberry products but it covers all of my demands because of 3.2MP Camera, QWERTY Keypad, FM Radio, GPRS and EDGE facilities. The 32GB expandable storage memory allows me to keep my precious memories saved in it in the form of photos and videos. It’s simply amazing in handling and use. I am confident to recommend this model to people of all ages.
Rekha srivastava

Good product

With my savings of last few months, last month I bought Haier 1.5 Tons – HSU - 18LK2S3 Split AC from an online store. Today I can gladly say that it was the right choice that I made. I and my family are living a healthy and peaceful life with this split AC. It’s equipped with anti-bacterial technology along with eight left-right swing mode and six up-down swing mode. Among filter technology, it has 6-layer air purifier, vitamin C filter and photo catalytic filters. Its front panel display makes it more users friendly. Haier is offering 1 year warranty on AC and thereafter 4 years additional warranty on the compressor. I personally recommend this product for home use.
icicibankcare

ICICI Bank Care

Dear Mr. Shaikh,

We understand that there are misleading calls/ e-mails being sent to customers of various Banks stating that funds need to be credited to their account with respect to some lottery / inheritance/ job offers /international funds transfer. We urge you not to react or share any information in response to such e-mails. Please write to care@icicibank.com with your contact details. Our official will address your concerns.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
kc_soren@yahoo.com

Shopit4me BMW contest

Shopit4me BMW contest was a total farce. There is no transparency regarding choosing winner. It was not clear whether it was on the basis of shopping points, or by luck. Above all their agents pretty smart in cajoling and fooling innocent people and loot their hard earned money. Never believe if somebody from Shopit4me call you and tell you that:
(i) You are among top 5 lucky contestant
(ii) You are only one from your state
(iii) To gain no 1 position you need to purchase for Rs 1 lakhs or 2 lakhs etc

They have looted so many innocent people. Beware and do not fall into their trap.

fraud company and fraud contest

Dear friends
this company is a highly fraudulent company and this company employees are also fraud . Please don't believe on any call from this company. If you receive any call from this company please ignore it and before any process to firstly call mr I told you story of this company.
Suresh Sharma
Please beware from this company.

Aug 23, 2014

Fraud company, fraud contest and fraud employees

Hey guys.
. I am Suresh Sharma and i again told you beware of this company and employees. These are not any organize contest but people are come in his talk and make a fool. So i daily update you please beware of this company and company employees. If you receive any call from this company please ignore and avoid this type call because this is fraud.

shopit4me company and his employes are fraud

Dear Friends
I am Suresh sharma and tell you again this company is highly fraudulent company please beware to this company . and i tell you in next week you can see live telecast of this fraud company on NEWS channels and in NEWS Papers . So then you believe how is this company . so i again told you please if you receive any call from this side plz ignore it .
If you want any question clear please call me and I tell you full history and story of this fraud company and employers. please don't any body paid the money of this company before proceed any money firstly call me I give you advice .
Fraud Company Shopit4me And his employers.

shopit4me fraud company and fake contest organize

I am Suresh Sharma and once again i tell you this company is highly fraudulent company . these are not organize any contest only name of contest and fraud with customers . shopit4me company and company employees very highly fraud please beware to him . So i request to you please don't believe on this company and company employees and before any transaction / paid any amount to this company call me i tell you story of this company and employees .

Suresh Sharma, Jaipur

Bala7890devi

Please solve my problem

Pls help me sir i am going to america on 1/09/14 so pls try to resolve my problem as soon as possible many time i called your customer care but but they didn't solve my problem i totally disturb
Bala7890devi

Replace product

My name is Bala Devi . In BMW CAR CONTEST i won a consolation prize one SHARP LCD sir your lcd is not working properly i want to replace that please replace my prize as soon as possible
Vinod10000

Great

I would like to thank you shopit4me
Vinod10000

Samsung

This thing really amazed me and motivated me to get back here and write a few lines about it. It’s simply decent for the pricing and easy to carry.

In the first look it seems like something similar to Samsung product but it’s really not. Talking about the build it’s nice and worth for the money.

Camera is below good in results, screen is good comfortable to use. Can make calls through GSM and SIM slot available. You can even enjoy front and back camera. Touch is simply awesome and I am sure that the picture quality will astonish you.

RateComment
Prbhaharn reddy

Good experience

Acer had been the only choice for our office since so long and now when it came to buy a projector so we blindly selected Acer once again and I am glad to say that the results once again amazed us. Our presentations, meetings and conferences are now flourished by the spectacular results of Acer X1111A Projector. The company is offering 2 years onsite warranty. It works on the 800 x 600 pixels of resolutions and has various display modes such as UXGA, SVGA, 480p, 480i, 576p, 576i, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p etc. It contains remote control that makes it more comfortable to use.
Prbhaharn reddy

Buy a product

In spite of going through several negative reviews, I boldly placed on order with Indiatimes.com for SAMSUNG GALAXY GRAND DUOS GT 19082 on jun 03, 2014 17: 17: 37. From shopit4me I received the confirmation message that the product would be delivered to me by "Tuesday, November 12, 2014". The product was shipped within two days after placing the order and was delivered to me on 8th Jun’13 through Blue dart courier. I could have received the product even on 7th Jun’13, had I been available on that day in my place. So, it was promptly delivered even before the expected date. It was a sealed piece with one year manufacturer’s warranty. The product is working nicely without any trouble. Contrary to what I found in many reviews, I must say that I had only a very pleasant experience with this online shopping from indiatimes.com. Hope that they would keep up this promptness for all online shopping to rebuild the confidence among the consumers. I would like to take this opportunity to thank shoit4me team
Varun sinde

Good quality

A couple of days back, my monitor suddenly stopped working so I looked for LED on a number of online shopping stores and finally I stopped at shopit4me.com where I found Benq l23-6010 led 23 inch.

The features really fascinated me and I bought it. When I received the package, it included power cord, user manual, quick start guide, and remote control. the video features include 8-bit color depth, sense eye (standard, bright, soft, user), 24p real cinema, mpeg noise reduction, crystal clear view, 16.7 m color shades and ultra-high dynamic ratio.

I got amazed to see the features such as sleep timer, human vision technology, digital image enhancement technology, 28 independent color calibrations and high definition visuals.

If you want my suggestions then I will surely recommend this one for your home and offices.
Bima mishra

Good experience from shopit4me

I also register my self in bmw car contest i have paid 4998/- i i also won a consolation prize black is always my favorite color so I won this American Tourister 15 inch Laptop Backpack in black color for my laptop. This is good quality product made up of good material, design, shape etc. It has a rain cover also to protect from rain. Product is nice and ideal for laptop. My laptop comfortably fits in it. I recommend this bag for all sorts of laptops. The bag is really comfortable and has sufficient space. I would really say to you shopit thank you so much to giving me this consolation prize

Prize

Friends mere to 4998 rs vasul ho gae muje to 5000 me 10000 ka saman mil gaya sath me 4998 me gift alag mere sath ye sab kyo nhai hua jo aap logo k sath hua hai

Consolation Prize

I am mohit chouhan ! i received a call from shopit4me on 28/Feb/2014 one of executive told me my chance is very good to win ( BMW CAR CONTEST ) because my shopping point is good but now i have to pay some amount to complete my registration 4998/- i told him let me think if i will interested so i call you back after 1 day again he called me and he told me if i will not win this contest so ill win one consolation prize it will be between 10000 to 100000 now that time i am agree to pay the amount and after 15 days i received a gift from shopit4me after few days again mr agarwal called me and he told me he want to increase my shopping point and if i want to win this contest so i have to pay 12999 but seriously friends i don't have money so i refused the offer and i now i won the consolation prize one cooktop burner wroth Rs 10000/- i am so happy THANKS SHOPIT4ME.COM.

Prize

But frds i won consolation prize one cooktop burner wroth rs 10000 from shopit4me

Dear Friends,
I am Suresh Sharma And tell you again regarding this fraud company . Please beware to this company because these are highly fraudulent . and I daily receive 3-4 call from customer side and satisfy to him if this company is fraud and deeply brief regarding the company and tell full history how these are organize fake contest . And my dear friend i tell you again beware to this fraud company and don't believe on anyone if you receive any call from this side . you call me any time i give you right suggestion regarding this fraud company. So don't make any transaction with this company and this company employees are very fake commitment with you and few days after don't call you . because these are fraud . Please i suggest to you before make any transaction call me . Beware from this fraud company and fraud employees . if you don't believe you call me and give you many contact number you can talk with them and ask story this company.

help@uidai.gov.in - Aadhar card not yet received - Aadhar Card not recieved
    I, Narinder Singh S/O Tarsem lal, enrolled for my aadhar...
    DishTV - not activate vc 01515700995
    Dear sir Dish TV not act. ate vc instead of online...
    thiruvithamgoor devaswam - toilets infront of our houses
    Sir, I (SHEEBA NAMBIAR, NAMBIAR MADOM...
    Aircel - RECHARGE NOT DONE
    I've made a recharge in aircel website for Rs. 253/-...
    BBC Lottery - BBC LOTTERY PROMOTION
    Dear sir/madam, I have got a mail...
    IRCTC - for refund
    ransaction ID: 100000030498074 Train No./ Name:...
    Hike/ care@paytm.com - hike balance pending
    Recharge pending i got reward of 70 rs on hike my hike id...
    Study Analytics - Awful services
    I want to write about Study Analytics at the below...
    NAGAR NIGAM SAHARANPUR - ILLEGAL IRON WELDING WORKING NEAR SCHOOL AND COLLEGES
    Dear Sir, We are from Maholla :- chhipiyan chakrota road...