shopit4me

Consumer complaints and reviews about shopit4me

puneetgupta82

Oct 11, 2014

Shopit4me - Threatened to do transaction

When I denied to accept offer they started giving threatening calls, and asked that I'll make you do the transaction forcefully. HIs words" Tu 24 ghante me online payment karega, dekh liyo, jo kar sake kar liyo" . It's another sort of cyber crime.
Don't know why cyber crime department is not taking any action against these frauds.
Hemraj5457

Oct 7, 2014

regarding my complaint

It is regarding my complaint which was with abusive words and foul language which I used as to get my refund from shopit for which I am sorry. I had a talk with Ms. Anjali from your refund department and she took my account no and ifsc code of my bank and hopefully ill get my money back within a short time. I hope you dont create more problem for me and you'll refund me the amount which you have deducted without my approval. Again I am sorry, but then you transfer me my deducted amount as soon as possible. I would also want to hear an apology from your side for troubling me to an extent that I went to use such kind of language against you.
Report Fraud

Sep 21, 2014

Consumer Complaint

Please send your grievances to below email ID:

reportfraud@grahakshikayat.in
prabhat chandra shukla

Sep 17, 2014

Hy Friendssssssss

I am PRABHAT CHANDRA SHUKLA and i again n again told you beware of this company and employees. These are not any organize contest but people are come in his talk and make a fool. So i daily update you please beware of this company and company employees. If you receive any call from this company please ignore and avoid this type call because this is fraud.

Now you tell me which company take from to you 20000 and product send 30000/- . I tell you these are send duplicate diamond and duplicate product useless product which market price is nil.
So i request to you again beware from this company and this company employs. If you want any Clear queries please call me and i told you full story of this company.

PRABHAT CHANDRA SHUKLA
Mahi Gill

Goooooooooood

Shopit4me.com free shipping is the most delayed one. Amazon and Snapdeal Ships items faster when it comes to free shipping. Shopit4me.com has in-a-day and next day delivery options, but you will need to shell out 100-150 bucks more for this. This is okay. But in order to get more people opt for this they deliberately delay shipments. My shipment reached the Bangalore hub in 12 hours from Delhi. Shopit4me.com delivered the item 4 days after it reached bangalore. This is deliberate and is a cheap tactic to make people opt for 1/2 day delivery. Ebay, Snapdeal and Amazon are ahead of Shopit4me.com now.

The customer care responsiveness was excellent when they launched Shopit4me.com. Everything is on the decline for the past year or so. Shipped became slower. A couple of my frieds received damaged products and they were not given adequate replacements. Shopit4me.com was such an awesome company. I used to tell people about products reaching me in less than 24 hours. Now I advise them not to shop fro. mShopit4me.com to choose snapdeal/amazon. Every product is cheaper in these sites by 5-15% and also they ship faster. Customer care is also better.
Mahi Gill

100% satisfaction

SHOPIT4ME ROCKS: COMMITED TO DELIVER WITH 100% SATIAnecdote |
Nov 12, 2013 | I am an avid online buyer and buy almost 90% of my necessities online.

After gaining enough experience I would like to inform all that .SHOPIT4ME is one of the best companies to shop online with almost 100% accuracy.

One can be assured of quality, price, packaging and fastest delivery before the given time.

I purchased DVD player, home theater, hand blender, books and many more products.

Each time I placed a new order I became more and more confident about their service and work culture.

My friend whom I had recommended SHOPIT4ME received a faulty mobile handset. On complaining to their CC they simply replaced it with no questions asked. That’s what I call e-commerce ethics and customer is always right attitude.

BUY FROM SHOPIT4ME IF BUYING ONLINE. THATS THE BOTTOM LINE
Bima mishra

Thanks to shopit

Bima mishra
Good experience from shopit4me
I also register my self in bmw car contest i have paid 4998/- i i also won a consolation prize black is always my favorite color so I won this American Tourister 15 inch Laptop Backpack in black color for my laptop. This is good quality product made up of good material, design, shape etc. It has a rain cover also to protect from rain. Product is nice and ideal for laptop. My laptop comfortably fits in it. I recommend this bag for all sorts of laptops. The bag is really comfortable and has sufficient space. I would really say to you shopit thank you so much to giving me this consolation prize
lovzu'78

Lovzu78

Thank you to resolve my whole complaint really thanks guys
prabhat chandra shukla

Sep 5, 2014

Dear friends
. I am Prabhat Chandra Shukla and I alert you again from this fraud company. Please beware from this company and don't believe on executive if you receive any call this side company. Because this company is highly fraudulent and executive fake commitment to the people and fraud with customers . So i alert you from this company please avoid the call if you receive from this company. If you want full details please call me I tell you story of this fraud company. Please don't any transaction with this company. Please call me before any transaction and any participate in this company.
Prabhat Chandra Shukla
Rahman4700

Aug 31, 2014

Consolation prize

Hello shopit my name MD AZUBUR RAHMAN From jharkhand I participate my self in BMW CAR CONTEST i have paid 8999/- to behalf of registration! You told me shopit if i m not come 1st And 2nd So ill won consolation prize up to 50000 so Guys today i received a consolation prize one black berry phone but guys you dint send me data cable with phone so help me and send me

Aug 30, 2014

Dear friends
. I am Suresh Sharma and I alert you again from this fraud company. Please beware from this company and don't believe on executive if you receive any call this side company. Because this company is highly fraudulent and executive fake commitment to the people and fraud with customers . So i alert you from this company please avoid the call if you receive from this company. If you want full details please call me I tell you story of this fraud company. Please don't any transaction with this company. Please call me before any transaction and any participate in this company.

Aug 30, 2014

shopit4me company resolution

Hey Guys
I am Suresh Sharma and i tell u shopit4me company give me full resolution and full support . Now i am take back my all complaint . And no any problem me to this company .

tinkoo

Aug 27, 2014

unapproved online withdrawal of Rs. 29,999/-

This is my trailing mail over phone discussion regarding unapproved online withdrawal of Rs. 29,999/-(twenty nine thousand nine hundred ninety nine rupees)
in your scheme "HONDA MOBILIO CONTEST! WIN BIG!" from my father SBI A/C no. 3215287486.

All Call records related to our discussion can be produced, if desired. I am writing this as you have not mailed any thing related to this, as promised.

I there for request you to solve this problem as soon as possible, as I am facing acute emotional and economical problem.

with regards

09386585790.
iqbal.shaikh1465

Aug 24, 2014

Hy Friendssssssss

I am IQBAL SHAIKH and i again n again told you beware of this company and employees. These are not any organize contest but people are come in his talk and make a fool. So i daily update you please beware of this company and company employees. If you receive any call from this company please ignore and avoid this type call because this is fraud.

Now you tell me which company take from to you 10000 and product send 30000/- . I tell you these are send duplicate diamond and duplicate product useless product which market price is nil.

IQBAL SHAIKH
MAHARASHTRA POLICE
Amit0001

...

Finally, I got my first Blackberry Curve 9320, the phone of my dreams. I was anxious to buy this since the day I saw it for the first time at shopit4me.com. I gathered my pocket money and finally bought it. It’s cheap as compared to other Blackberry products but it covers all of my demands because of 3.2MP Camera, QWERTY Keypad, FM Radio, GPRS and EDGE facilities. The 32GB expandable storage memory allows me to keep my precious memories saved in it in the form of photos and videos. It’s simply amazing in handling and use. I am confident to recommend this model to people of all ages.
Rekha srivastava

Good product

With my savings of last few months, last month I bought Haier 1.5 Tons – HSU - 18LK2S3 Split AC from an online store. Today I can gladly say that it was the right choice that I made. I and my family are living a healthy and peaceful life with this split AC. It’s equipped with anti-bacterial technology along with eight left-right swing mode and six up-down swing mode. Among filter technology, it has 6-layer air purifier, vitamin C filter and photo catalytic filters. Its front panel display makes it more users friendly. Haier is offering 1 year warranty on AC and thereafter 4 years additional warranty on the compressor. I personally recommend this product for home use.
icicibankcare

ICICI Bank Care

Dear Mr. Shaikh,

We understand that there are misleading calls/ e-mails being sent to customers of various Banks stating that funds need to be credited to their account with respect to some lottery / inheritance/ job offers /international funds transfer. We urge you not to react or share any information in response to such e-mails. Please write to care@icicibank.com with your contact details. Our official will address your concerns.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
kc_soren@yahoo.com

Shopit4me BMW contest

Shopit4me BMW contest was a total farce. There is no transparency regarding choosing winner. It was not clear whether it was on the basis of shopping points, or by luck. Above all their agents pretty smart in cajoling and fooling innocent people and loot their hard earned money. Never believe if somebody from Shopit4me call you and tell you that:
(i) You are among top 5 lucky contestant
(ii) You are only one from your state
(iii) To gain no 1 position you need to purchase for Rs 1 lakhs or 2 lakhs etc

They have looted so many innocent people. Beware and do not fall into their trap.

Dear friends
this company is a highly fraudulent company and this company employees are also fraud . Please don't believe on any call from this company. If you receive any call from this company please ignore it and before any process to firstly call mr I told you story of this company.
Suresh Sharma
Please beware from this company.

Aug 23, 2014

Fraud company, fraud contest and fraud employees

Hey guys.
. I am Suresh Sharma and i again told you beware of this company and employees. These are not any organize contest but people are come in his talk and make a fool. So i daily update you please beware of this company and company employees. If you receive any call from this company please ignore and avoid this type call because this is fraud.

shopit4me company and his employes are fraud

Dear Friends
I am Suresh sharma and tell you again this company is highly fraudulent company please beware to this company . and i tell you in next week you can see live telecast of this fraud company on NEWS channels and in NEWS Papers . So then you believe how is this company . so i again told you please if you receive any call from this side plz ignore it .
If you want any question clear please call me and I tell you full history and story of this fraud company and employers. please don't any body paid the money of this company before proceed any money firstly call me I give you advice .
Fraud Company Shopit4me And his employers.

shopit4me fraud company and fake contest organize

I am Suresh Sharma and once again i tell you this company is highly fraudulent company . these are not organize any contest only name of contest and fraud with customers . shopit4me company and company employees very highly fraud please beware to him . So i request to you please don't believe on this company and company employees and before any transaction / paid any amount to this company call me i tell you story of this company and employees .

Suresh Sharma, Jaipur

Bala7890devi

Please solve my problem

Pls help me sir i am going to america on 1/09/14 so pls try to resolve my problem as soon as possible many time i called your customer care but but they didn't solve my problem i totally disturb
Bala7890devi

Replace product

My name is Bala Devi . In BMW CAR CONTEST i won a consolation prize one SHARP LCD sir your lcd is not working properly i want to replace that please replace my prize as soon as possible
Vinod10000

Great

I would like to thank you shopit4me

Airtel Recharge - failure of recharge
    I have recharged my num 9000863505..through POS 11273933...
    BSNL Landline - Landline phone not working
    My landline no is 02642-227764 my phone not working...
    personal relationships - misused number
    I have been getting hundred calls from and advertisement...
    MADNI PERFECT SCHOOL - FOR RECOGNITION
    Respected honourable sirs we have submitted our file with...
    Recharge - my phone wasn't recharged
    I have recharged to a number 9866887769 on 22 but my...
    Reliance Communications - RE: Not Terminating Broadband / landline services.
    Dear Taneja, Kindly submit your details at this link...
    deependra yadav - not give admit card
    sie, i deependra shivprakash yadav ,i was summited my...
    11916 - not received my revalvation marksheet
    I applied at 2012 but till now I don't received my tu...
    shopclues.com - SHOPCLUES IS ON THE FRAUD TRACK
    People should stay away of this portal as neither...
    Basic Siksha Parisad - for recognisation
    Respected honourable sir we have submitted our file with...