shopit4me

Consumer complaints and reviews about shopit4me

chitrapokharia

Apr 17, 2014

fraud contest winning matter

i have got the same call from 01148289450 with name Aman Ahmed.and he was telling about depositing 1599 rs. for 80 points and selection within 7 people in the same contest which you people are describing.but i declined.:-)i am a lucky one
deepak32singh

Apr 14, 2014

YOUR WELL WISHER

HEY GUESS ITS VERY EASY TO RECOVER YOUR MONEY YOU CAN JUST GO TO ANY LOYER AND ASK HIM FOR LEGAL NOTICE I GARRANTED YOUR AMT SHOPIT4ME REFUND WITH IN A WEEK JUST TRUST ME AND DO IT
g singhddn

Mar 29, 2014

FRAUD IN THE NAME BMW-1 SERIES CONTEST

I HAD RECD. A CALL FROM SHOPIT4ME EXECUTIVE THAT I HAD 90 NO. IN THE BME-1 SERIES CNTEST AND IF I PURCHASED A COMBO OFFER WORTH RS. 8999.00 I WILL GET 5 POINT AND BECOME IN TOP-5 PARTICIPANT . AT 29.3.14 CO. EXECUTIVE MR. MANISH SHARMA CALLED ME AND SAID THAT IF I DEPOSITE RS. 30000.00 IN CO. ACCOUNT THEY SHOW THAT I HAVE PURCHASED GOOD WORTH RS, 200000.00 AND I WILL BECOME IN TOP-2 AND GET MORE CHANCE TO WIN BMW-1 CAR. BUT I DENIED TO DEPOSITE RS. 30000.00. THEN I SEEN THIS COMPLAINT BOARD. PLZ HELP ME TO GET REFUND ME RS. 9000.00

GURMEET SINGH
Eiman Usmani

Mar 5, 2014

REfund of my money and asking money instead for BMW

We didn't wanted many items but you gave us. When we called your company they are saying to buy a BMW instead.You are cheating us soo much that all the money are being spend ed in all your waste and cheap items.We got manyy waste items like Home Theater,bed sheet, artificial diamonds,waste quality cooker ware ,camera,phone,spoon set and all..!!So when are you going to take it back!? My dad asked you the money but you gave us waste items of your bakwass home theater and LED television.We don't want anything else from your bakwass and stupid quality anymore.You are blackmailing us that you wont give us money and you want more money for BMW. I don't believe that you will give us BMW and I hope so you will give us the bakwaass car in this entire world.So I want all my money back and I am gonna call you tomorrow and also going to complain to Customer Care. This is not first time for my family..!! It happened 3 times with my family! I don't want anything else accept my money!Please give me back..!!
You can contact me at 9246643005 and never repeat this incident again as I am going to complain today itself!!

Firoz Usmani
You can send us mail on firozf09@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2014

Fraud Company

Give a complaint to police and file a case against this company. Call Recording will be available with the Mobile Service Provider which can be a proof.All should come together and beat up people of this company and recover the money and hang them . These People are bastards. These Rascals should not be spared. These bastards are after our hard earned money.

cjmathew09

Jan 20, 2014

ILLEGAL TRANSACTIONS

On 19th September, 2013, one of the customer relation executive called me and given some offer and I have agreed to pay Rs. 2499, through my credit card. Then to make it in to installments, another executive called me and asked for the credit card information. I told her that it is not legal and correct to collect such information and there is a possibility of misusing the same. She promised me many times that these details will not be misused and I have given my credit card details to her. Now, around 6.10 P.M. I got sms from HDFC BANK CREDIT CARD that Rs. 1,00,000.00 is debited to my account on behalf of SHOPIT 4 MARKETING, in Delhi. Then, after few minutes,another sms came saying that Rs. 89,999.00 is debited to my account on behalf of SHOPIT 4 Marketing Pvt Ltd, in Delhi. We do not understand why your staff is CHEATING the customers like me. Is it our fault to pick the phone and hear more than 1 hour to your executive for your promotions. After that with out any permission / clearance debiting so much big amount to some customers account. Who has given the authority to these staffs ( it is told they are the senior staffs in your organisation). Then in November end the manager of this SHOP IT 4 ME started calling me several times saying that my file is with him and he will support me to get back the whole amount. His introduced himself as Sylvester D souza. He told that one of the staff has misbehaved and made the illegal transaction and she was punished for the same. He also promised me that the whole amount, illegal transaction of Rs. 1,92,498.00 will be refunded to my account. Then he called me many times and inquiring whether the amount has come to my bank account. Later, he stopped calling and one Mr. Ramesh, started talking on behalf of SHOP IT 4 ME. But, nothing has happened and the amount is not yet credited to my accounts. I have made minimum 500 calls to their customer care numbers and every time they promise they will ensure that either Mr. Sylvester or Mr. Ramesh will give a call back to me. But, they never called me or any details of the repayment is given to me.

Mathew.
9482426204.

Jan 13, 2014

Cheating by Shop IT MARKETTING

Take this company to court so that they do not cheat people by taking credit Card details and keep withdrawing hard earned money of people and promising them of Gifts.

Jan 3, 2014

Shopit4me Fraud

All give complaint to Cyber Crime
sanjay marathe

Dec 24, 2013

Cheating to customer for BMW Contest

Shop it for me The representatives made me to do the payments on line for increasing the shopping points. Total 4 transactions were made time to time. once payments are made they are not bothered to fulfil the commitments.
customer care is just passing the time Complaint department is not responding at all. I had recorded conversations. I require a Guidance to Fight back with the Companey.

Sanjay Marathe

919909000362
prdharsini

Dec 18, 2013

Complaint

Everybody send complaint to support@shopit4me.com, call kreethana she will help you out. every body call her to get your money back. 011 43333334.
BASAVARAJ A M

Nov 16, 2013

Refund my money

sir
This is with reference to the transactions of Rs. 59,999.00 and Rs. 39,999.00 on 08-Nov-2013 with credit card end with 4620 at M/s SHOPIT MARKETING PVT LTD. This is aforesaid transaction happens because of misguide and i told to your executive that i don't want online shopping and i informed to cancel the transaction but they are not responding anything to my quire its my sincerer request you please cancel my disputed transaction and refund my money ..

Reg

sir
jeeva83k@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2013

refund reg

I am Jeevanandham from Tamilnadu State Nagapattinam District Cell No. 97893-49854 Want to inform you that initially I have received a call for the month of June'13 (No.91-11-47895000) company representative Neha, preethi & Swathi.

She said to become a member of Shopit4me.com by paying Rs.1,50,000 Membership Fee. Accordingly your officer made a online payment through my debit card.

After 15 day mr. senthil kumar call to me, he said sir you have win rs. 10,00,000/- to pay 1,00,000/- tax amount after release the prize and your all money.your officer (accounts Department) made a online payment through online banking.

After that I have not received any information regarding My prize & my Money till today I have not received any type of gifts, scratch card, membership card etc., from company.

So I have regularly send mail & contacted by calling to c.cre officer, Receptionist through phone No.011-43333334 & 011-4333-3333 & 09971727085 NO ONE HAS RESPONDED POSITIVELY & NO ONE IS READY TO HELP ME FOR THE SAME.

So, I request you to return my money back Rs.2,50,000.00 as early as possible otherwise I will become helpless to take the help of police.

Many time i am call with c.care officer & send many mail to c.care officer

Please respond immediately

regards,

Jeevanandham.k
asit kumar

Nov 6, 2013

shopit marketing -delhi

A transaction of Rs. 29998/- was done on my credit in the name of shopit marketing - delhi in the name of membership payment of Rs. 2500/- on 18th October by Mr,Ramesh Sharma . This money would be refunded on my becoming a member, procedure for which would be done the next day. But I think a fraud has been committed as the concerned person does not call back even after contacting the no. given as 011-43333334, thogh during the procedure of communication I had got a call from him on leaving a message for him. please help in nabbing this type of trickster
vaidsachin

Oct 5, 2013

shopit4me- Fraud = Duster contest

I thought that I am saved but I lost my Rs.68000 with these frauds
vaidsachin

Oct 5, 2013

shopit4me- Fraud = Duster contest

This complaint is in support of all complaints against shopit4me.com. This on-line shopping portal is a fraud and the representatives lure the prospects with creating greed in them for winning free gifts and participating in contest free of cost to win Duster car. They call and ask whether you do on-line shopping from any of the portals giving such service. Any reply in affirmative falls prey to them. They ask you to register on their site and make some initial purchase. Then they will say that you have a chance of winning the car, and are falling short of only some points. They will inform that the shopping points are counted from all the on-line transactions that you may have made at any of the on-line shopping portals and not necessarily from their site only. This is fishy as why will anyone give away car worth more than Rs. 10 lacs even if no purchasing is made from their site. On the process of getting the registration done they will ask for all details of your credit card including Issuing Bank, Card No., Issue date, Expiry date, Date of Birth, CVV No., Mothers Maiden Name; i.e. all that details which we are not supposed to disclose to anyone. On asking them why these details are required as no other poplar on-line sites ask for such details and the registration is very simple; they reply that sharing these details will make us eligible to fetch discounts upto 60-70% on any purchases made form their web site.

In my case I first got a call around a month ago and was given information about the Duster Car Contest and that after registration I will have to pay Rs. 12,499 to buy some products. At that time I simply refused saying that I do not have that money. Again I received call around 10 days ago and when I told that I had already refused being their customer for want of Rs. 12,499; they told that now only Rs. 2,499 purchase are to be made. That was it, I fell prey to them. I made the purchases and in the process they explained me that if I give them the details of my credit card then the same will be linked to my account and if any purchase is made form their web site by making payment from any of the registered cards, there will be a flat discount of 60-70%. And then they asked me to shell out Rs. 1,49,999 saying that diamonds and ultra note book of value around Rs. 2,50,000 will be delivered against the same. I refused to do the transaction, but they kept on pressing for the same. In the process I landed up giving them the details of all my 4 credit cards in-spite of knowing the fact that the details are not to be shared with anyone. It was a sort of verbal hypnotism, one may say.

However, simultaneously I logged in at one of my Credit Card issuing bank site and was surprised that I was not able to log in with my password. Immediately I called up all my issuing banks and blocked all my cards. This saved me from any fraudulent transactions that may have taken place. I was feeling safe, but the calls kept on haunting for making the transactions and one Ms. Niharika Sharma was continuously after me even after myself refusing and explaining that I am not interested in participating in the contest; to which she questioned; if that was so then why purchase of Rs. 2,499 was made? I said that is OK as I made the initial purchase but am not comfortable with their further conditions and that the matter has to end. They kept on calling everyday till 4 days and I did not reply to their calls. I am waiting for the products of Rs. 2,499 to be delivered to me.

On Monday (23-09-13) I received call from one of my banks asking whether I had called up their bank on Friday (20-09-2013). I replied in affirmative explaining that the call was made to block the credit card and for issue of replacement card with new number. They informed me that someone had called up and was asking for available credit limit and 3D Secure pin. As the call was made after I blocked the card, the bank did not give details as I had already made them aware by telling them the reason why I wanted to block the card.

I thank God that I came to senses in time and was saved from what could have become a nightmare. It is an appeal to all reading this - DO NOT FALL PREY TO ANY SUCH CALLS. DO NOT SHARE DETAILS OF CREDIT CARDS / DEBIT CARDS / BANK ACCOUNTS WITH ANYONE.
mks1964

Sep 30, 2013

Cancellation of Order No. SMP 3198

I have written so many times to shopit4me.com that Order No. SMP 3198, which I have not placed, it was placed by the company's executive by herself Ms. Nihal Bhatt from their own telephone by taking details of my credit card and said me that it is for issue of Platinum card. I have not taken any item from the company. I am not a rich person who can purchase any item of Rs. 80,000/- online.
At once I have contact, the executive Ms. Shruti Sharma, she says that instead of cancelling the order she will keep it pending so that I could not get refund. Now these days the company's executives are not attending my calls at their Phone number 011-43333334.
You are requested look in to the matter. Please reply soon.

Manoj Kumar
9646003189, 9815905501
Vinay Seth

Sep 24, 2013

Fraud case

www.shopit4me.com

This complaint is in support of all complaints against shopit4me.com. This on-line shopping portal is a sham and the representatives lure the prospects with creating greed in them for winning free gifts and participating in contest free of cost to win Duster car. They call and ask whether you do on-line shopping from any of the portals giving such service. Any reply in affirmative falls prey to them. They ask you to register on their site and make some initial purchase. Then they will say that you have a chance of winning the car, and are falling short of only some points. They will inform that the shopping points are counted from all the on-line transactions that you may have made at any of the on-line shopping portals and not necessarily from their site only. This is fishy as why will anyone give away car worth more than Rs. 10 lacs even if no purchasing is made from their site. On the process of getting the registration done they will ask for all details of your credit card including Issuing Bank, Card No., Issue date, Expiry date, Date of Birth, CVV No., Mothers Maiden Name; i.e. all that details which we are not supposed to disclose to anyone. On asking them why these details are required as no other poplar on-line sites ask for such details and the registration is very simple; they reply that sharing these details will make us eligible to fetch discounts upto 60-70% on any purchases made form their web site.

Vinay Seth
sethvinaykr@rediffmail.com
9737 588 588
gagnish29

Sep 12, 2013

complaints regarding same kind of calls

I am getting same kind of calls , they are fraud. Dont trust them. They say lifetime membership free . and they ask for 11,999.

Dont pay. reviews are not good. hard earned money will not come back. so, beware.
sudhakar1110

Sep 8, 2013

duster car contest

Rupali sharma from shopit4me called up and told me that since I am buying product online my points are accumulated and I am one of the 3 lucky top contestor for Duster car. Even though I pushed her back saying how does it matter Shopit4me as I have not purchased anything from them and how I can be one of the top 3 contestor. I said I am sorry and I dont trust the company, but she regularly started calling me and insisted saying 11999/- is the only amount you need to pay for registering and you will get product worth more than 11999/- as complementary and based on the point you will definately get the price and just believe me and register, I am not like anyother person. like a family member I look you as and dont talk to anyone other then me(rupali). I will support you and believe me nothing will go wrong. After I made the initial amount payment of 11999/- again I got a call saying Sir now promotional time is going on so whatever you purchase you will get double the point and this will help you to get better ranking. Started with Rs.25k and finally ended up with Rs.2.5k and said this is last purchased and you are there moved ahead in ranking. Immediately next day one lady Niharika Sharm called me and said you are at the top now and just you need to pay Rs, 1.5lakhs and you will be winner of Duster car and also we will send diamond, TV, Notepad etc worth Rs,1.5lakhs to you too and today is the last day to submit the file and the result will be on 15th Oct. I said I cannot digest this and if you are doing this mean it cheating other contestor. I am sure you will be doing and saying same things to other too. She start throw more strict statement and showing me they are genuine. She said if you are not paying this amount then we will not include youin contest. On this
I said fine I dont want to contest you can remove my name.
Niharika . if you dont want to contest then why you registered earlier.
I said, this is only because you staff has said only amount to register need to be paid and no transaction further. so you are not keeping your words
Niharika. you are top ranker hence you need to pay and if you dont like the product worth Rs,1.5lakhs then you can complain and get the refund back.
I said, thanks, if you say so then please cancel my earlier order and refund the amount I paid earlier 12k +2.5k.
Niharika, I will arrange a call and then you can tell them to remove your name and cancel the order
Ms. X called me from cancellation dept and she started telling me why you are not making the payment of Rs.1.5lakhs, you are going to win Duster car and also you 1.5lakhs amount will be converted in easy installment and I am sure you will get the price
I said, great if you are so confidence then please let me know whether I can use different credit card for payment or others card for payment because I dont have 1.5lakh limit on my card.
Ms.X, yes Sir you can use any ones card no issue.
I said, great so since you are confident that I will be winner then why dont you pay on my behalf and convert the payment into easy installment. In 2 month time I will get the price and I will share with you half the price money. so you benefit a lot by just paying 2 installment.
Ms. X, said you are not serious and asking me to pay and I dont have card
I said, ok then please send me email on my ranking and sure winner by paying 1.5lakhs,
Ms. X, disconnected the line and said no we cannot send email.
Rupali called up and said, sir you believe and trust me you will get definately the price and I support you.
I said till dont the product I am not going to do any transaction once I get the product I will think off.
Now I got the product which was ordered but the product received was 1/4 worth of amount paid Rs.14.5K. They just cheat and no response from customer care on my email complaint. but Rupali calling me and convincing me saying your product will be replaced within 15-20 days you just make payment of Rs,55K as you file has moved up and you will be sure winner, rest of the amount I will pay on your behalf. I said nothing doing and I am not interested in your diamond, duster car. I want my product to be replaced first.
Can any one help in closing the company and arrest the ring leader who is appointing girl and asking them to beg and blackmail emotionally.
udit_64

Sep 6, 2013

Refun My Money

On 10-05-2013 I received a call, and I was told that we are an agency controlling whole intenet shoping network, last year you have won a prize of Rs.15 Laks from Bag it Today (This has happened last year i have paid some money in Bag it Today regarding contest. Although I have not received any prize but I got the money refunded) delivered to you. Now we will provide that money to you you must give some details . But I found that my credit card has been debited with Rs89997/- and I came to know that this is a fraud company Shopit4me who has fraulently taken the money. Through out the discussions one Mr.Sylvestir talked to me. I was given one ID SMP-1580 against which I was told that you will get one LED, Notebook, Diomond etc but nothing is received and I do not want any thing from this fruad company. Only I want my money back. On 14-06-2013 I made a call which was responded by some Shruti. After long discussions She told me to ask my banker to charge back. I have tried to contact many time to Mr.Sylvestir many tims through Customer Care Nos 01143333334 but evry time I am being told that He will contact you within two hours but even after 5 attempts He has never responded. Please help me to get money refunded.

U. Sharma
Mob No:-09459399142
rituhelp

Aug 20, 2013

CUSTOMER HELP

I GUESS AFTER SEEN UR FEED MY HEARD TOLD THAT U ALL NEED MY HELP SO IF U WANT YOUR MONEY BACK SO U COME DIRECTLY COMPANY AND MEET THE COMPANY OWNER COMPANY ADDRESS IS F1/5 OKHLA INUSTRIAL AREA PHASE 1 NEW DELHI 110020 TEL NO 01147777077
Prabir49

Jul 29, 2013

Shopit4me

Shopit4me is a totally 'Fraud Site'. After continuous Phone Calls by Ashi,Samaria,etc. for 4 days they fooled me (I behaved like an idiot also) and took out Rs 1,14,999 /- on 22.7.2013 from my HDFC Credit Card. I insisted for sending e-mail earlier but, they sent nothing. After 12/14 days I got 1 Parcel containing 1 Acer Laptop (worth 22000/-) and 6 Tiny 10Cents Diamonds (worth aprox 3000/- in Kolkata jewellery market). Again after 2 days I got another Parcel containing 1 Sharp 32" LED TV (worth Rs. 24/25000/- max.) and 6 more Diamonds of same size. So, I got materials worth Rs. 53000/- max (and none of those I needed, but resale value is hardly Rs. 40/41000/-, so I din't sale).
Now they are again asking for (first time 49,999/- by one 'Neha' which I denied) and now by one 'Preeti Sharma' for Purchase of 19,999/- more OR my new Credit Card No. CVV, etc. ONLY after which I will get Certificates & Address of Kolkata ,who will purchase the Diamonds at 1,20,000/- by Demand Draft !!!
Their Phone Nos. are Verification,Refund 1147895000,Customer Care 1143333334 / 1143333333, Diya, Neha,Preeti and many others - 11146211736/1147268900/ 1146211651/11462116291146211751 .
banty111

Jul 28, 2013

refund my money

i got a call from shopit4me.com ,they told to buy a product of 54999/- by c.card ,that amount will convert in emi in 72 hrs , but tody is 5th day and it is not done , i think i will not get product too ,their customer care no is 01143333334 and i got a call from shivam,deepika,dipti,anjali ,oh god how i did it plz help me ,and refund my money.

rahul raj
spykersandy

Jul 23, 2013

fake Renault contest from shopit4me

i have received a call from shopit4me that u r rank is 6th in online shopping and if you made registration your points will increase and your chances will increase to win this contest.firstly the registration amount was 9999 and will recive some gifts. i ahve paid that amount yet there is no conformation mail or message and after payement they said that now your position is 3rd and to conform product you need to pay 55000 amount and the product is LED TV (but according to there 3rd price amount is 128000 and remaining amouny will be paid by them) what the heck maximum LED tv price is 55000rs.
everything is fake plz ignore this type of call. Nothing is free in this world .

23567 - NGO programme officer in election campaign in favour of AAP
    mr. james vijilius muthu, working as programme officer in...
    bsnl wap services - unsubscribe the hot videos
    My bsnl mob.no is 9490638442.Kindly unsubscribe to stop...
    LG - Awaiting Spare Part & complaint resolution
    RNA no :- 140408098097 ,Location -Western Suburbs...
    tv9 - mits college
    mits college of pharmacy located in kodad . This college...
    Ibps - Amount has been deducted but didn't get Registration...
    Sir, I have filled online form for SBI PO 2014 and...
    Samsung - damage of screen
    we have purchased led series 4 23 inches model no....
    Vijay Tv - shivam serial stopped
    Why vijaytv stop shivam?please continue it.if not I am...
    317556 - CUSORT SERVICES TO DHANALAKSMI DR
    அன்புடன் நான் பெ....
    SUZUKI WAGON R - POOR & OBSELETE MODEL
    RESPECTED CEO, We would like that our complaint must be...