snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

Jan 18, 2017

Re: SNAPDEAL sold me life threatening product

Dear Amit,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

Jan 18, 2017

Re: Incomplete parts for wardrobe received

Dear Gautam Gulati,

We request you to share your order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on writetous@snapdeal.com with these details. We assure you all possible help.

Jan 18, 2017

RE:compensation due to hold back of my money with SNAPDEAL

Dear Neetu,

RE: NOT RECEIVED THE PRODUCT AS MENTIONED

Dear umapujeri,

Amit Kumar

Jan 18, 2017

SNAPDEAL sold me life threatening product

I am sure you must be curious by now to know the reason why I have used such subject line. Let me repeat the story once again which I narrated atleast 7-8 times to your customer support executives.

This is in regards to my complain no 39072836. I bought Surya AKSH 3 burner automatic ignition gas cooktop from snapdeal and got the delivery on 27th Dec’16 and I opened the product on 14th Jan’17.

Reason for such delay in opening the product

I just shifted to Pune so I bought some kitchen items including the cooktop and because my flat was not finalized by that time and due to some official engagement I could not get much time to check the product.

The first time I opened the product on 14th Jan’17 but found the product to be not in good finish. All four stand were bumped in, the glass top was not pasted inlined with the stove steel frame, At the back side there is some glittering material used which is not pasted properly.

As soon as I opened the packet I called your customer care and informed them about the defects. I spoke to different support executive multiple time but everytime I was said that because 7 days of exchange period has passed so change or refund cannot be processed for this product.

When I did not see any positive response coming from your end, I thought to use this product. And today (17th Jan’2017) around 9:30 pm after coming from office, I thought to start using this cooktop and I connected it with LPG.

As soon as I switch on the knob of the gas. It sparked, and exploded with little sound and catches the fire in the bottom of the stove. The explosion was so quick that I hardly get any time to react and by the time I realized my hand hair was burnt. Some how manage to switch off the connection from the LPG. And then I thought to write once again to you guys that this is the pathetic product I have ever bought and the kind of experience I have received from SNAPDEAL this time is worst.

I am writing this email to you all just because I am feeling like being cheated and I was about to meet some severe accident with this brand new product. I am sure you guy gives damn about the customer experience and that is why SNAPDEAL is not able to gain the trust and respect of the customers as FLIPKART and AMAZON get.

I have attached few of the photograph for your reference taken after this incident.

Amit Kumar

SNAPDEAL sold me life threatening product SNAPDEAL sold me life threatening product

Gautam Gulati

Jan 16, 2017

Incomplete parts for wardrobe received

I would officially like to launch a complaint against SnapDeal and Spacewood (the seller), I ordered Carnival 2 Door Wardrobe + Optima 2DoorWardrobe on October 23rd 2016, and recieved the wardrobe on 23rd November. When carpenter came to assemble the same he said one part is missing that was part 2 of 2 for Optima Wardrobe.we called up Snapdeal on the same day asking to tell the seller SpaceWood to send the missing part to us at the earliest.

After numerous complaints and arguments with snapdeal and their respective managers we got the missing part delivered to us 29th December 2016. And when the carpenter came to assemble he now confirmed they have not given the complete spare parts and the wardrobe cannot be assembled.

Now we are again fighting on call everyday with snapdeal to confirm with spacewood to share the missing part so that it can be assembled.

I have made the biggest mistake of my life using snapdeal for my purchase, they have a non responsive customer care, everyone just say give us 24 hours, its like i have to call after every 24 hours to know that after 24 hours i will hear that 24 more hours are needed.

if you are so helpless against that seller, why you let them sell on your site. I am really very frustrated and angry, i know in this country no action can be taken against a company like snapdeal as we people are so tied to our jobs we cannot take off to take legal action and none of the online complaint board works the way they were suppose to..

I know this complaint will get un noticed, but i do not know why i have some hopes left, if they can listen to a customer.

Gautam Gulati
+919999682499 (registered number for order)
+919999029419
neetu narula

Jan 16, 2017

compensation due to hold back of my money with SNAPDEAL

I ordered ( Order ID: 17915042752 ) Pigeon slow juicer 150 3 Juicer Mixer Grinder on 13th - Jan - 2017 initially but SNAPDEAL was not able to deliver 3 jars even in it's Replacement order.

SNAPDEAL cancelled my order because of inefficient and unprofessionalism as they can not complete my order.
I had paid the money 4 days back and SNAPDEAL is not efficient enough to provide complete order with 3 jars.
I am so Disappointed that I will never place the order again at SNAPDEAL and will never recommend it.
I have wasted my Time and Energy to deal with SNAPDEAL, paid the full amount to get the right product online. Now I am so tired of it, In the end got nothing after spending more & more money & time with energy to dialing phones at SNAPDEAL.
I am Looking for the compensation in anyways.
Request you to deal it professionally.

Neetu Narula

Replacement of Snapdeal product

Dear consumerag,

consumerag

Replacement of Snapdeal product

The product was delivered on 5th January and the replacement request was initiated on the same day.

Since then we are not receiving and update on the replacement status. The same has been rescheduled 6 times now and costumer are has only one same response of "Sorry for inconvenience caused".
I have written a mail on the email id too.

Kindly look into it and get the product picked up soon!

Aruna

Dear sir not deleverd my oder on time

Dear Rjannat5555,

Dear SameerMarathe,

Rjannat5555

Jan 12, 2017

Dear sir not deleverd my oder on time

Dear sir kindly plz check courier detail
My oder id is 22050943200
Not delever till date very poor service given by snapdeal
Never buy anything from snapdeal and tell to other person plz don't buy from snap deal not delever your product on time so plz improve your service
SameerMarathe

Jan 11, 2017

Hi Snapdeal Person,

Order ID: 17779846736, Placed On 08 Jan, 2017

Suborder Id: 22104789591

Tracking ID for vulcanexpress AWB: PD110930587

Snapdeal support ticket reference no: 38919798

I need to get status update for my order. Estimated delivery date was on or before 10th Jan. On 10th Jan in the afternoon order status was out for delivery and I was available throughout the day, however I did not receive any call from courier company and at night status changed to "Could not perform late delivery". So In the morning I rescheduled the delivery on 11th Jan (Today) which was suppose to be delivered between 2pm to 6pm, Its almost 9pm however even currently order status is out for delivery and i have still not received package nor courtesy of single call from Vulcan!

Today when I rescheduled for delivery the order comment was "Customer was unable to reach" or something like that which was totally surprising and disappointing to see courier company to simply lie. I seriously use to like services provided by Snapdeal but this time it got suddenly crash.

I am crazily waiting for my product delivery and just don't know what to do now, whom to contact or will i ever get my order or not or should i just cancel my order and get money back (which i seriously don't wish to do).

Am totally clueless please help me to get my product asap.

I have also gone through customer feedback about Vulcan service here in Pune and I must say now am scared if i ever will get my order or not. Here is the customer feedback link -
( https://www.justdial.com/Pune/Vulcan-Express-Pvt-Ltd--Pune-City/020PXX20-XX20-150714170803-B4X8_BZDET )

Please do the needful

Sameer Marathe

Jan 11, 2017

Trying to sell defective/ damage product. Please refund my money.

Dear gauravsharma12345,

We care about your grievance. Please enable us to assist you better by sharing your order ID and complaint number with us at writetous@snapdeal.com. We assure you that we will look into it and connect with you.

gauravsharma12345

Jan 9, 2017

Trying to sell defective/ damage product. Please refund my money.

As I have received the defective and damage item. I am in big trouble.

Now I will not take the same product, if this product is not in your stock you are trying to send me the same product again. I don't know how you repair it? And my phone is always in network coverage, you all are lying about the calls and the product.

Why should I take this open product, as I have paid for new fresh one. This is cheating. As you are the biggest brand you should not do this. Please refund my money.

I would like to advice you, please listen all the recorded call, you will know what your agent are doing.

Gaurav Sharma

Have not received my Order Yet

Dear Doro,

wrong product delivered not replacing

Dear narender.yadav,

Dear vaishnavraju,

Jan 9, 2017

Don't happy with India post courier service

Dear singhsurinder,

Complaint

Dear Barkat hussain,

Doro

Have not received my Order Yet

I have ordered my Samsung Galaxy J5 (8GB, White) on 31st Dec. The estimated delivery was shown and still being shown as 3rd Jan, and today is 8th Jan and I am yet to receive my ordered product. I have spoken to Snapdeal Customer Care representatives numerous times but they failed to tell me the updated status. I have launched complaint on 3rd January night. subsequent to that, i was told that the problem will be resolved within 48 hrs i.e by 5th Jan, but its 8th Jan and i still dont have a clue of my product.

Now, when i call Snapdeal customer care team, THEY VERY CLEVERLY SAY THAT THEY WILL MAKE US SPEAN TO THEIR SENIORS AND PUT US ON HOLD AND THEN ULTIMATELY DISCONNECT THE CALL.

The only thing which i am told from your team is (that is also i am aware of) that the product reached Delhi on 2nd Jan and is with your Internal Courier Service. So i Just want to understand what kind of service you are providing. I am deeply saddened by your service , this is the worst experience I am having.

I am hoping you would take strong action on this regard , please do let me know when will I be getting my product delivered. My order id is : 17619082885.

Dorothy RoyChowdhury

Registered Mob No:+91-9999733095
Registered Email ID: dorothy.rc@gmail.com
narender.yadav

wrong product delivered not replacing

This is regarding the replacement/return of Racold Geyser against the Order ID: 17561192625. Reference number: 38550049,
I received wrong item against this order and the same I requested to replace, I am regularly following for replacement but there is very poor response from snapdeal.
Even without coming to my home, I have received sms on 6th Jan at 3:16 pm that it was tried and unsuccessful. I called again to snapdeal customer care, again same commitment repeats that the problem will be resolved very soon.
Today morning I have received sms to confirm the pick-up and after that again received sms that it will take 2~3 days.

The item I have ordered is Geyser which is for winter usage and snapdeal wasted two weeks of winter.
The services of snapdeal which I experienced is never expected,
It is so poor and third class that I will never use snapdeal in future.

One thing that wrong item shipped and 2nd not responding for replacement. I called today evening to customer care for the same and same repeated answer by the customer care executive that it will pick in 2~3 days. I asked to connect me to some senior officer, I want to complaint to him. The executive put the phone on HOLD and not connected.
I am so frustrated at this time that I am thinking to complaint in the consumer court for this issue.
If you people are not capable to give services to customers then why taking orders, Are you making customers fool.

I will wait till tomorrow, if the issue not resolved, I will take the next legal action against Snapdeal.
vaishnavraju

Didn't receive my order yet

I have ordered my LYF WATER 8 16GB Black on 24th Dec. The estimated delivery was shown between 3rd to 7th Dec, and today is 7th I didn't receive my order yet, I am unable to track it on Snapdeal site, here courier service mentioned is India Post and clicking on this courier tracking link redirects to page not available. I am deeply saddened by your service , this is the worst experience I am having.

I am hoping you would take strong action on this regard , please do let me know when will I be getting my product delivered. My order id is : 17488285207.