Southern Railways

Consumer complaints and reviews about Southern Railways

sashank mallya

Nov 12, 2016

Loss of a vehicle at Railway parking lot

Respected Minister,
I use the local (MRTS) to my college and park my bicycle at the parking lot provided by the Kodambakkam Station ,Chennai.
Many commuters use the mass transport for convenience and to reduce traffic/pollution on roads. But if the parking space is unmanned for more than 25 days and not barricaded, still in good faith the commuters leave their vehicles.
I have lost my bicycle which was a prized possession gifted by my father when i was 12 years ,WHICH IS STOLEN NOW.
The reply i get from the kodambakkam station master and the police is "Why did you leave your bicycle when it was unmanned ".
My question is
1. Why does it take more than 20days to confirm the bid for the tender for the parking lot?(The tender has expired on 14th October, 2016)?
2.Where else can commuters (especially students) leave their vehicles ?On the roads ? Then the police would pick up for wrong parking.?
3.Should all of us stop using mass transport systems and start polluting and causing traffic jams in the city?
4.The parking space is the property of the railways.If it is not manned or protected it could also become the hub of illegal activities.
I request you to look into the matter and consider for an adequate compensation for the most prized possession of mine.

Sashank Mallya
B.Tech 2nd year student of SRM,Ktr
9043494448/044-23724237
kmoorthy83

Nov 12, 2016

Thurantho train service bound from Chennai to Trivandrum and food supply Not satisfactory to passengers

Sub: Thurantho train service bound from Chennai to Trivandrum and food supply
Not satisfactory to passengers
Out of my travel experience and clean observation the following points are brought to notice for immediate action.
1. Why ticket fare includes veg or non veg food also? The train has no stopping for food or sufficient time in stations for purchase. The total AC coaches in which senior citizens and very urgent and busy people depend to travel However, the semi cooked food items and other items not advisable for night rail journey are supplied which has been rejected and considering the facts it should be do away with.
2. The tea coffee is not ready in flask for supply. With the supply of hot water with items supplied we have to prepare which is not delicious and passengers are reluctant to take. (without scissors and needy sugar and milk) The sauce , maida savouries items supplied are not advisable to senior citizens. The dinner items loaded from the starting point were taken in plates and supplied are 2/3 rd. rejected by passengers which is due to non-appreciable and majority of them are wasting.
3. The important one is; the intermediate stop passengers like erodeJn.. Etc. in which passengers who reserved for journey were supplied with one bottle of water alone. The passengers ticket includes food also which was not served saying that it is from the starting point passengers only covered and calculated. It lead to quarrel and they managers has no valid answer . It is wrong. also.
4. The attendants like, a.c. mechanic, food suppliers, and at night supply of sleeping materials suppliers, TTE are there. But reluctant to do job saying some helplessness etc. (eg. The exit doors, in which there will be a weld mesh in the bottom. If you see, you can see how much dirt and cobweb are? It was not happened on one day. Several months in which it was kept uncared, we can analyse and reported also. In toilets, the tissue paper stand , and shabby look are still continuing without any attention. The water leakage , or just sound producing flesh etc. are still moving without any proper care on both terminus stations.
5. Railway is a big network and caring each and every point is not practicable is not acceptabale to passengers. Because, all the jobs were outsourced, and they were well remunerated, and railway mantra lay skip from complaints. It is not to do so.
6. Good behaviour, good impression etc. are expected, which is not fulfilling one.
7. Sometimes, the TTE, is making money by speaking Railway Act, and not way side vendors etc. and keep mum by taking bribes. It is also happening in running trains. The vacant seat in which seat allotted without giving proper receipts is also seen.
The Item No. 3 is to be considered. Otherwise, the food supply may be stopped by providing some other means to stop the train at appropriate stations in order to facilitate the passengers. The tea coffee ready made is to be entertained other than English style.

The above facts are brought to notice for strict compliance and immediate action. The letter may be taken in good spirit and action is solicited. A team may be engaged to review the complaints from two destinations without identification and prior information for knowledge.

Sd/-
A Sanjay

Oct 1, 2016

TWO WHEELER PARKING CLOSSING ISSUE

Dear Sir/Madam

I am in Perambur. I am working in Ambatur. I have to go office by train. From home to station I go by bike. I am Parking my bike in Perambur South stand for Six months. I have put Monthly Pass for Six months. Now I asked for October Pass But he told that Perambur South Parking stand is going to close by 3rd of OCTOBER. How can I leave my bike. It is not safe for my Bike. My bike can be steal who is responsible for that. Already Jeeva Parking Stand also closed. It is very hard to Park my bike. It is not affecting me only. It is affecting 400 (approximately) passengers. Please take severe action soon. It is my request.

Thanking You
A. Sanjay
Saravanan_M

Sep 2, 2016

EMU Trains running very late between MAS/MSB and AJJ

EMU's always running late between Chennai Central/Chennai Beach and Arakkonam route. Not even a single train is reaching destination on time. Even though trains departure punctually, running time is very slow. For example running time between Chennai Central and Thiruvallur is maximum 70 minutes but its taking hardly 90 to 100 minutes.

Strange thing is Fast trains also facing same problem, it reaches Thiruvallur by 60 to 70 minutes from Chennai Central. Passengers face nightmare every day.

Train No:43222 (MAS Fast) plies to Chennai Central from Thiruvallur always departs late by 10 to 25 minutes at Thiruvallur.

Officials are requested to take action to have smoother and faster operations of EMU's, because people travel in these trains are going to their Jobs which delays and directly impacting time management and gives room for consequences.

Thanks in advance.
Saravanan
Thiruvallur.
trtkathir

Sep 1, 2016

Late arrival

I am Kathir i am regularly traveling from Tiruttani to Chennai Central to Tiruttani. I am daily traveling the train No:43515 @ 7.Pm from Chennai Central to Tiruttani, Actual time to reach at TRT @ 21.20 but daily reach at 22.00 to 22.30 hrs. After 22.00 local buses not available, all the people have suffer.

Kindly take action and ensure on time to reach the train.

E Kadirvel
Tiruttani
inian

Aug 27, 2016

shouting Bhajans inside the train while traveling

A group of white skinned passengers taking seats in the 8.30 bound train at Tambaram at the end of the 3rd compartment After the train starts they starting Bhajans with a louder noise daily. Many passengers looking with iritated face . If the passengers asked them to reduce the volume then they raise the volume of the Bhajans. And though violating the railway rules they try to knock the co passengers who is asking to reduce the volume. they are telling if it is so then go to another compartment. they are doing this in a aggressive manner inthe name of devotional songs.this happens daily upto Chennai,Egmore. If students doing this what will they call it. Arogant and rouge. this is also nothing short of it. One day a RPF jawan came and compromised and handled the situation.
They are challenging the Law and Order through their activty

The train is for traveling purpose only and is not for taking Bhajans. Maintaining peace environment is the duty of everybody if it is not so it will lead to and spread the communal satisfaction.
Hence I humbly request you understand the seriousness of the situation and to take necessary steps to stop the Bhajans inside the travelling Train and ensure a peaceful environment.

SubinVs

Jul 31, 2016

Learn to maintain good behavior with Passenger's

Chennai Egmore is one of the main railway terminus, 5 ticket counters 3 opened and 2 blocked. They are closing the counter without giving proper information to passengers. While passengers standing in queue, the railway staff in ticket counter suddenly closes the counter with a board and leave his place, then the passengers in queue what they do? The passengers getting angry due to the behavior of responsible railway staff, one of the passenger asked to the staff Why you closed the counter? He replied as "Printer not working". Is this is the proper reason for a main railway terminus, don't you have a external printer, don't you have a system hardware support. Railway government always care about Reserved and AC compartment passengers only, If a train has 4 general compartments, is this enough to travel. And you reserving for Postal Department, Police Department and Military in the unreserved compartments. No proper water supply. If a water problem happens in reserved compartments you cares them without getting any complaint from reserved passengers. Then how could the unreserved passengers will travel. What is linked trains? Trains with different designation will connected as a single engine train for a particular junction. If this is possible then Why can't you add extra unreserved compartments. Please take care of unreserved passengers, they too paying ticket fare.

* Provide a digital passenger information for the passengers for each counters queue.
* Provide good water supply.
* Provide us extra unreserved compartments.
* Provide special compartments for Postal, Police and Military department, Please do not allow in unreserved compartments.
* Provide a complaint box in each stations even as suburban railway stations too.
* Make Passengers to feel proud of railway government.

For more experience about unreserved passengers, kindly travel a long trip in unreserved compartment it may teach a lot.
srdeerstbm

Jul 26, 2016

phone not working in office

the following phone numbers of this office is not working kindly attend at the earliest
22267239, 22266861 and 22263947
kunnathv

Jul 25, 2016

PROBLEM OF PARKING IN PALAKKAD STATION DUE TO AUTO RICKSHAW OCCUPENCY

I would like to bring to your notice that atleast 30% of the car parking area allotted to the public in Palakkad station is being occupied by the Auto Rickshaws and thus the car owners are not able to park their car in the car parking area.

Since the Autos are parked, the space for car parking is not sufficient. These Autos are to be parked near prepaid auto stand which they have not being doing from a very long time.May be the contractor/vendor would have had special arrangement with the Autos by taking more money or so.

By parking these autos here in the car parking area they try to exploit the passengers by taking more money for the area to be dropped. Also the autos parked inside the car parking are not taking the passengers who are to go by the prepaid auto system. This can be checked by your Railway officers.

I also wish to mention that the RPF inspector’s office is just next to the car parking area
If an RPF officer makes a visit and controls the contractor not to keep any autos in the car parking area, it will certainly be beneficial for the car owners

Simultaneously the auto parked inside the car parking area should be asked to take the passengers required for pre-paid autos.
Hope you will take necessary action to sort out this problem which will benefit both car owners and pre-paid auto passengers

With regard,
Vivek
(Passenger regularly travelling on Saturdays and Sundays from Palakkad station)
rmhari

Jul 9, 2016

y crossing placed

I think 10 minutes to go to Vrudhachalam junction, but train stopped 10.45 pm at thazhanallur, still no train crossed, then y 11044 train putting crossing here, I want know the reason, waste of my time,
G.Govardhanan

Jul 7, 2016

Regular delay of mangalore exp train 12685

I am a frequent traveller by Mangalore Express train 12685. None of the days it has reached mangalore on time. This is happening for the lasttwo years. Upto Kasaragod there is no issue and most of the time, it will be well ahead schedule. But afterwards only the problem. The train is supposed to reach by 9.05 am. But it will reach only after a minimum delay of 15 mts or most of the times 30 mts delay. Many times I have raised this issue. But there is no response neither any improvement.

I request your goodselves to intervene and take necessary steps to resolve this issue by conducting surprise checks / discreet enquiries to find out the truth, because I am sure that at no point of time no record will affect about the delayed running of the train on regular basis.

G.Govardhanan
ggovar63@gmail.com
Ramasubbireddy

May 5, 2016

Recruitment

I am selected as junior engineer in electrical trs department my document verification completed on 28 /12 /2015 but I didn't got any updates from southern railways please look into this sir
My roll number 18016061000250
Employment no: cen no: 01/2015
ferros

Mar 2, 2016

railway police missbehave

Sir, today morning me and my sister go to Kottayam railway station ,my scooter parking in a no parking area but there is no no parking board, one rpf officer come and take my helmet to the rpf office. I go to rpf office and i ask a officer what reason u take my helmet, he asked your vehicle in a no parking area, i said there is no no parking board that's why i park my vehicle in that area, suddenly rpf officer shouted to me and misbehave and dirty words and he told me you are arrested and go to kollam railway court and pay fine in court.sir no parking case in what purpose he arrest me.
krishna _kumar

Feb 10, 2016

recruitment

Dear honorable minister sir,

First let me introduce myself, am Krishna Kumar v g .iam an NRI living in Dubai for last six months working as an accountant here.for the last week I got an letter from southern railway recruitment board, which regarding I had an exam verification and medical test for the same exam I wrote in 2013 on 3/2/2016.one’s I got this letter am so happy .because it’s my dream to work with Indian railway and in my country.
On the next day I applied for the emergency leave in my current company in which is very difficult for me to get leave because am a new joinee here.at last for the struggle I got only three days emergency leave. And I went to Chennai for the verification.at the time of income verification I submited income certificate. But unfortunately my income is different from the certificate which I already submitted on the exam time.before 2 year ,I have no job,now am an nri.how the income will be same sir?? so surely my income will change right ?sir ,I hope you read this letter and please kindly do the needful for me..
It’s my last hope sir.

My exam roll no :- 4304002777
RRC/EN.NO.02/2013/PET
EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO : 02/2013 DATED 21.09.2013
v.sivakumar

Jan 26, 2016

delay emu train from Chennai central to delay in emu

I am regular commuter of emu train from ponneri to Chennai vice versa. I boarded at 9.15 P.m.train from Chennai central to gummidipundi. That train reached ponneri at about 11.15 P.m with delay of 1.00hours. This is a great achievement in running a train 2hours at the distance of 35km in independance day. Not only today this is rutione one in my experience of 20years.
V.sivakumar.
v.sivakumar

Jan 26, 2016

delay emu train from Chennai central to delay in emu

I am regular commuter of emu train from ponneri to Chennai vice versa. I boarded at 9.15 P.m.train from Chennai central to gummidipundi. That train reached ponneri at about 11.15 P.m with delay of 1.00hours. This is a great achievement in running a train 2hours at the distance of 35km in indepence day. Not only today this is rutione one in my experience of 20years.
V.sivakumar.
cherly anto frezina

Jan 17, 2016

Constant late arrival of 16106 (Chendur Express)

I board the Chendur Express (10106) every Monday at Madurai. Unfortunately, the train is ALWAYS 1 to 2 hours late. The time shown in the time table is fake and the expected arrival time of the train as per as the southern railways website is also always wrong. Trusting them, I am compelled to wait in the railways station for so long.

The train always arrives at Tirupparankundram on time. But, for some unforeseen reason, the train in ALWAYS made to wait there for a long time (Meanwhile letting all other trains incl. Banglore city express to cross Madurai). This is total injustice. Why cant you make Chendur Express (which arrives early at Tirupparankundram) to cross Madurai before the trains which come late.

In case there is some practical problems associated with this, why cant you change the time in the time table and declare that Chendur will arrive only at 1AM or so. I'm tired of anticipating and arriving at the railways station at 11.30PM to wait for another 1 to 1 and a half hours until it comes.

Either make the train to come on time or change the timing.
V.Sivasubramaniam

Jan 15, 2016

cleanliness/,vehicles.

Many steps have been taken to maintain the cleanliness of Coimbatore railway station.A lot more is required to stop passengers from throwing rubbish on the platforms.Other stations( Trichur,Shoranur,Palakkad, Tiruppur, Erode and Salem) on either side are far more cleanser-maintained using mechanical devices for brushing and mopping- Coimbatore being no 2 next to Chennai, should be sparking with cleanliness.
2. Brokers are still dominating the auto and taxi services at the station and ripping off passengers.The rear side entry is prevented for auto companies like Makkal auto / Nanbarkal auto.In the stations mentioned above a regulated services on offer for needy passengers.
Concerned authorities should look into these areas for better/improved services to passengers / commuters.
RANJITH KUMAR G S

Jan 7, 2016

worst behaviour of staff

MISBEHAVIOUR OF TT HE WAS DOING MISCHIEVOUS FOR ASKING MONEY WHILE TRAVELLING IN TRAIN FROM MADURAI
JUNCTION TO KATPADI JUNCTION ON THE WAY WHEN TIRUCHY JUNCTION CAME HE GET OUT AT THAT STATION AND HE
ASKING EXTRA MONEY IN DINDUCAL JUNCTION WHEN IT COMES .BECAUSE,WE HAVE LAMINATED COLOUR XEROX ID AND
I AM HAVING ANOTHER ID PROF LIKE PAN CARD,2ATM CARD WITH MY NAME PROF,TICKET THROUGH SMS IN MY PHONE
NUMBER.AND I PUT E‐TICKET IN MY OWN ACCOUNT.THEN HE SCOLDING IN BAD WORD VERY BADLY.FIRST HE ASKED
RS.250+250 FOR FINE WHEN I ASK RECEIPT HE TOLD YOU ARE ASKING TO MANY QUESTION AND HE TOLD 1500+1500
THEN HE TOLD I WILL GIVE RECEIPT.SO WE DONT HAVE MORE MONEY.I AM NOT SATISFACTION WITH INDIAN
RAILWAY.I AM A DIABITIES AND KNEEPAIN PATIENT.SO I AM ASKING YOU TO TAKE ACTION TO ANNAMALAI .HE GET DOWN AT TIRUCHY JUNCTION.
Vinod G

Dec 25, 2015

Complaint No-299544-Ettumanoor Railway station No Announcement Complaint

Today (26/12/2015) I have took 2 tickets and 1 half ticket (Ticket No-A09426998 & 6999) to travel from Ettumanoor to Kollam in Eranakulam -Kollam Memu,with my wife,6 years old child and 8 month old infant.

We reached Ettumanoor Railway Station at 6.15am and the train scheduled time ( written in station) was 6.37am.

We were waiting for the train in platform.

The train came by around 6.50 am,but to the shock of all of the passengers who were waiting for the same train in the platform, the train came in the second rail which did not have the platform.
We were all in doubt for a minute whether this was the train which we were waiting for.
When the last compartment came,I asked loudly to the guard in the train,he told this is Memu to kollam.

Lot of passengers,many parents with kids,old men and ladies ,in the platform got panic how to get in to the train jumping from the platform,crossing the rail and climbing the train.
Some how everyone got in the train.

But from the time I reached the railway station,we didn't heard any announcement regarding the arrival of the train or in which rail it is coming.

If that was there we could have come and waited in the correct place for the train which could have avoided lot of panic situation for the passengers.

After getting my family in the train I came to the station masters room for giving complaint.

The persons there in the room behaved so arrogantly that this the system here and if you have any complaint you can avoid travelling or give complaint as if passengers complaint has no value at all.
I told them,a simple announcement from their side can avoid lot of problems,and I could find mike and speakers there.

Ettumanoor station has only one platform,bringing second platform is not in their control as they told,but announcing the train arrivals and in which platform the train is expected to arrive is in very much there control.

I have given a written complaint in the book with the station master in the short time and when I asked for the complaint book they took around 5 min searching for it.
I know that since my family is in the train and the train was about to start,the maximum they delay the complaint book,the chance of getting a written complaint can be avoided,may be their thought.
Even they warned me,using some culture less words in malayalam,to fetch the train train and dont complain that you missed the train.

I told them that I know if I missed the train that is my mistake and I dont have any right to complaint,and i wont regret also i have got my family in the train,but I need complaint book.
After I shouted like this only they provided me the complaint book.

Complaint sheet no-299544.
Kindly request Southern Railway to take necessary action to avoid such cases and accidents due to it.
Expecting a positive reply

Vadakkevila(P.O)
chalapathy65

Nov 27, 2015

WORST BEHAVIOUR OF STAFF

I am Senior Citizen Age 65 and my wife age is 57 years. We have taken general ticket to Kodambakkam from Perungalattur TICKET NO.A36693756 DATE..26/11/2015 evening train on 26th-11-2015. I am from Hydearbad. Sooner the local train reached in Perungalattur platform we have entered the 1st class confrontment by mistake and not knowing. Immediately the train reached in Tambaram honestly we like to shift in General confrontment . My self and my wife both are having severe knee pain. We got down from 1st class confrontment slowly and wants to shift general confrontment. sooner we got down one ticket inspector asked us our ticket and we have shown the ticket. We have explained also that by mistake we have boarded in 1st class not knowing. So we have got down and shifting to General conformant. But he have not accepted our explanation and asked him come to their office room forcibly.
Meanwhile one general passenger has also told the staff they are not knowing boarded in 1st class and now they are shifting honestly. Also he have requested him not to harass them. We have told him we are in Hyderabad and next day we are travelling to Hyderabad and shown the ticket also to him. But forcibly he took both of us to his office room and not offered seat also. My wife told him that he is having severe knee pain and he can not stand in long. But he have refused to offer to seat also. Their we have seen number of passengers also . He haveasked to pay penalty Rs.310/- for each ticket. Actually our ticket cost is Rs.10/- each ticket. My wife requested him to reduce and not to harass us. By he have not listen our word. But we have to hurry to catch other local train. We do not want to argue with him. But he said out two ticket I will charge only one ticket I will collect penalty Rs.310/-. We have accepted also. Since we do not have change. My wife has paid 1st RS.220/- and we do not have another RS.100/- note. But I was having Rs.500/- note. He have taken Rs.500/- note and he told I will charge RS.620/- penalty after seeing Rs.500/-note. The same we have shocked also. After taken payment from us immediately he have not given receipt to us. He have started arguing with other passenger like us . We have waited nearly 15 minutes after paying penalty and asked him to prepare the receipt. Because we have to catch other available train. He have not listened also and I was unable to stand there also. My wife has also started crying. After seeing our situation one police constable asked the staff to prepare receipt for us. He have given receipt after taken the penalty amount of Rs.620/-.We have asked to reduce Rs.20/- which we have already paid. But he have refused to reduced also the same. Our penalty receipt No.P0414251. The constable who is standing there and he helped us to enter the in next train and he felt our situation. The staff do not have sympathy with elders and talked and behaved with irrespective manners. . We request to railway department to give training to their staff how to behave with senior citizen and how to give respect their office also .He have taken us nearly 45 minutes to leave their office and other general public in platform they are watching us. .
We request to railway department to take our letter in sympathy manner and do the needful. We do not mind to paid the amount of Rs.620/- but we have been insulted in front of public and other staffs there Not only insult and he have waited us for 45 minutes and not even offer seat also.
This the situation of harassment by your staff for senior citizens.
Kindly do the needful
With regards

V.V.Chalapathy
Hyderabad
Sree Sabu

Nov 21, 2015

train starts with a bang and a jump

I am a regular passenger of the Chennai -Trivandrum super fast mail. In each station when the train starts with a jump and there is a great sound like dddbbaaaang. It is very irritating. One passenger fell down one day when the train moved. Please solve this issue. I am a avoiding this train for my journey. I hope it will get changed soon.
anonymousUserIndia

Oct 17, 2015

Kalasi tortured in Railway Engineer house

Kalasi being given too much work and tortured and harrased in Chennai. Southern Railway Chief Engineer named Venkatesan Krishnamachari is getting signature from kalasi (Servant) in blank sheet and filling up details and extending Servant's tenure to work at his residence. This has been happening quite many years at his residence at Ramapuram Chennai. Kalasi is not given leaves even in Diwali and other public holidays. Please take immediate action to protect the servant.
SJPrakash

Oct 17, 2015

No water to flush toilet,refuse to fill water in Passanger train

Hi I am a regular traveller from Coimbatore to Dindigul train no :-56320 (Cbe Ncj fast passenger)
This train starts early by 7:20 am with almost dry compartments with no water supply in toilets. This results in dirty n smelly toilets.
Early passengers doesn't need to refresh?

When reached Erode junction today (18/10/2015) requested a worker filling water for a long route train he said to contact supervisor.
Went n requested supervisor to fill a little amt of water, he said "WE DONT REFILL IN PASSENGER TRAINS WE NEVER DO THAT"

I Kindly request Southern railways to plz consider local passenger trains as well.
We passengers do pay for our journey thanks.
subashcrps

Oct 15, 2015

Introduction of beach train from Ambattur Rly station

sir [15-10-2015]

I am regular Train commuter from Ambattur Rly station to Beach at morning peack hours, ie 8.45 am and there is no beach train after 8.23 am TO 9.A.M ie, nearly 47 minutes, so, many beach train commuters will catch central train and again go for park station and catch the beach train, so this is very very difficulty to the Bech train passengers and also very crowded in all the madras central trains,so very difficult also for central.

In view of the above, I humble request for the railway authorities to introduce Beach train from Ambattur rly station at 8.45 Am
regularly and it will be more helpful to all govt.staffs and all the software people and the public, because today Beach Train Passengers are more crowded in the peak hours ie,8.30 AM to 9.A.M between Ambattur and the Beach,

So kindly do the early action and realy appreciate. Thanking you.

EBAY - Buying
    Dear Sahjanands Sarswati, Thanks for reaching out to...
    UP BOARD Allahabad - school examination i n 2005 .
    Dear Sir, I passed high school examination in 2005 from...
    paytm - Pending bank transfer
    I have done a bank transaction with the wallet transaction...
    cotton caps - Not received
    Dear Concern, On 8th December 2016 from Mother care...
    Snapdeal and NUVOEX - Broken tv
    I have bought tv from snapdeal sub order id no.21247495236...
    IRCTC - REFUND NOT GIVEN
    Sir, i had booked my ticket as on date 18.11.2016 but...
    male escorts fraud - regarding fack taking money
    Dinesh sharma. He tell fack taking my money 13000 now...
    VYAPAM - signature & thumb correction
    Dear team mene 08-12-16 ko vyapam ki 2 vacancy ke liye...
    EME RECORDS Secunderabad - REGARDING MY DISABILITY PENSION
    Regarding disability pension Sir, I No 7127175 ex....