Spidigo

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about Spidigo

keyur modi

Nov 9, 2013

poor network

net is working very slowly,we have complaint many times but problem not resolved so please take any action
raaf

Aug 16, 2013

bye bye bitch(spidigo)

hi my fellow victims of this leech, i am from ghodasar and a victim of this leech called spidigo(i don't know why i haven't noticed earlier it's name only says "speed is going out of orbit = SPiDiGO" f**k me.

i am subscribed to them since april 2011, well to be honest i can't say that this period wasn't full of troubles with them, but at least they have sorted out it perhaps after giving me a sh*t ton of stress and exhausting me mentally, but at least they were able to resolve it.

but i am having problem since 24 of july(2013) and those illiterates of wireless, can't even identify the problem, well i had helped them in sorting out the problem which was to upgrade my current device, but this suckers i don't know what to say, have this god damn attitude of that they know every god damn thing of wireless technology and how network works, but still they don't understand these terminologies of interference and noise in wifi, what a shame.

still no solution offered by them, and to be honest i have made my complete mind of migrating from them preferably to reliance even bsnl will do :D

those who are looking for a "Broadband" connection
please
please
and please
avoid spidigo at all the f**king cost, well and if you are so daring that after reading all this you will opt on them then best of luck with the number of days which you are going to waste on them, the amount of mental stress you will have and the lost of concentration on all of your day-to-day works, good luck to you brave future martyrs of Internet

but still a word of extreme caution to those who rely on internet for their JOB, it's a complete no-no, avoid spidigo at all cost or prepare your butts to pay it in many folds

sanghavi

Aug 6, 2013

not working internet connection last 10 days

since last 10 days my INTERNET is not working for user name pratiksanghavi . i called at your customer care for the solution he told me to resolve the complain and my complain no is 130803398.your company service person come and solve the problem but after 2 hour my internet connection is not working and after that i called your customer service but it always busy

So note my complain about not working internet connection

Do the needful for this as early as possible

Rutu97

Jul 22, 2013

No network poor customer care service

I am facing Net connection problems and also very poor Customer care service of spidigo in 2mbps plan since 4 days,so i want to discontinue my plan and want refund as i started my new plan about a week ago.
chintan_rxz

Jul 10, 2013

Worst Service

I have speedigo connection User ID- hardikchavda1985 Area-Isanpur
There is a connection problem since last week, I could not even open the login page the error shows limited network.
I tried to complain several times almost every morning but none of your representatives even cared to pay a visit and solve a problem.

If it is a issue you can not solve, I advice you to pay my money back.

I am really tired of your false commitments and lousy service.
jayesh trivedi

Jun 20, 2013

internet

Herewith I am very very in trouble science 11 Jun to still today to
use net. I had personally come tn your unit at Pakwan nearest. But
there is no satisfaction at all. I want to refund me back & stop my
NET still 11/06/2013. As per talk with Mr. Bhawanisingh on 14/06/2013.
MR.Bhavanisigh or we refund you, had promise
to carried out today unto 6pm but its else in end still today. My ID.
trivedijayesh.
Kindly do needful as early as possible.

Thanks to Spidigo and ..?
dip jani

Jun 17, 2013

internet working problem,no phone no available

since Saturday evening my INTERNET for user name jani52 is not working.saturday evening at your customer care no 079 66199999 i talked with MR.nirav for the solution he told me to resolve the complain within 2 hour still till moment my INTERNET is not working.

i try to call so many time on above said phone no but it is continuously busy.

i all ready called on another no 09687637536,07966199888 but no one is ready to take the responsibility for our complain.

IS this spidigo's hospitality????????????????

i paid the money to spidigo in advance so if u are not able to solve my problem then please refund all my money as soon as possible otherwise we have to take hard decision against spidigo.

please send us your regional head phone or your nodel officer phone no..

also i send this e-mail copy to trai also ....

regards,

DIP JANI
jaydipsinh

Jun 15, 2013

net problem

Spidigo bed service provider,Spidigo bed service provider

net problem every 15 days.
close ticket without solving.
Yesterday i complain on 9pm and 11pm it's closed i check on laptop but not solved and closed.
This become many time in months.
Not solve permanent solution.

Username:jaydipsinh
jaydipsinh

Jun 15, 2013

net problem

Spidigo bed service provider,Spidigo bed service provider,

My net connection not working since last 7 days.
I complain so many time but till not take any action/not solved.
Some time without solving my problem closed ticket.
Till I have not come any call from technical person.
Prajal

Jun 14, 2013

Not a reliable network and Service

I am facing a frequent internet dis-connectivity problems.I am new customer,i got connection a week ago, and started problems.
called help line number that says that engineer is coming tomorrow and so on..., no one is coming for same.

user id : pnr16
anilhparmar

Jun 14, 2013

Non functioning of internet

Have been holding internet connection of SPIDIGO. User ID is ANIL10. Mobile No.9879561685. Have prepaid money for seven months in advance. Every now and then connection goes away speedily as per the name of the company. Services are WORSE THAN WORST. Nobody to entertain complaint over the phone. When we go to office, staff has one or another excuse handy. NEVER GO FOR SPIDIGO.

Anil H. Parmar
Mob. No.9879561685
dinesh401

May 24, 2013

installation of router

I have paid the money for the installation of router along with the subscription renewal 0n 15.5.2013. my user id is dinesh401. since monday i have called 20 times each day till today. every day the answer is "our technical persons will come today". And as they say he will come today, i leave all my work and remain at home and he doesn't turn up.they don't give the number also of any responsible person. let me know ur plans because this is sheer breach of words during renewal and mental harassment.
kindly look into the matter seriously & quickly and fix it up today itself. I want an urgent reply.
thanks.
prakash557

May 11, 2013

prakash557

Dear
I want to speak to Mr Amanda manhotra
Kindly provide mail id

Otherwise show my complain box of my user id

I want immediate action on this

And what blady people head of service and complaint department who is not able to solve the customer complaint

Person who use support@spidigo.com totally unresponsive toward work
nmrampuria

May 11, 2013

Wrong business practice by selling product with some terms and then making people fool

1. One Mr. Krupal Rajput from your company contacted me for one Spidigo connection.
2. I consented for one connection subject to the following conditions and have handed over Cheque no. 366614 for Rs. 7549/- for tariff plan REU-NZQTH +7m
a. The installation will have pre-installation testing and will be tested in the manner I normally use.
b. In case I will not satisfied then you will not deposit the cheque and will return back the same along with the documents given by me.
3. Your person visited my house on 3-5-2013 and installed an instrument at my home. When I asked him for the Router setting to use the connection, He told me that I will have to pay Rs. 350 For the same.
4. I immediately contacted Mr. Rajput and described the situation. He told me that he will be coming to home and will set up the next step. So that I can test and verify whether the speed and connectivity is as per my requirement.
5. When he did not turned back till evening of that day, I had to call him but to my surprised he did not picked-up the phone even after I tried up till today morning.
6. I dialled the number printed on the Slip given to me. One lady picked up and told me that I have to visit the office for this. I was surprised that I got the punishment of commuting to your office without any mistake other then that I have trusted spidigo and thought that your are a professional company.
7. Although I have SMSed to Mr. Rajput to not to deposit the cheque, I am again putting it on your record that donot deposit the cheque until I test your connection as per my requirement.
I can be contacted at following address.
I asked them to send me the communication details of their Nodal officers

And after the above they assured me to refund the payment but nothing so far happened and now they are not attending the phone call.

Apr 29, 2013

BROADBAND CONNECTION NOT WORKING

I have opted for Broandband service. I have paid for 6 months. Many time service gets fail and to get it repaired have to call number of times. This is the problem of each month.

my user id is devendra25

Currently since last 4 days I am not getting even home page. When I log the complaint through phone they said Engineer will visit but since last 4 days no one has came.

When I asked customer service person ( 661 99999) to provide escalation contact details or Engineer contact number to whom my call is allotted, they denied to provide it. Call center person says he can not provide any one's number.

I do not know which kind of service they are providing. Any service provide has the proper and well defined call escalation method to know the service level.

Is there any method to deduct the payment or to discontinue the service and get back the remaining payment ?

Devendra Thakkar
M 09998969337
chetanspeed

Apr 16, 2013

Very Bad Internet Service : Give me Permanent solution

Hello Spidigo (Lazy)support team,

I am not satisfy with your internet service.Because you are not able to resolve any single problem.I have suffer this problem till last month.

Please check in your database and let know Why below ticket have been closed.I have not get solution for it yet.

Ticket no : 130400136

Please resolve my issue, Otherwise I have to choose other options like Consumer Forum, write a blog for your bad service etc.

At last, I want to say "Your internet service is really f**king bad service."

Apr 3, 2013

regarding spidigo service

I first call spidigo for giving me wifi router in februry 2013, they told me they will come and collect money within a week, but no one came to collect money, i reminded them 2-3 times to come and collect money.
after a month i re called them to come and set my wifi router in march but again no one came.
then on 2 april a register complain to set my router configuration(as something has to b configured in spidigo itself, not in any other service provider,checked with reliance broadband and BSNL) , but they just keep telling me taht person will come, but no one has came yet!! i called ther 10 times to remind them but not getting service
nareshpatel

Mar 20, 2013

Spidigo - no connectivity at all

Still We have not received any responses instead of making 14 calls on yesterday.
Every time the standard answer received saying that person is reaching in half an hour.

Gajendra Rathod, a technical guy was came on Sunday (17/3/13), sits for about 3 hours, mannered badly with family members, saying that to sleep in afternoon is your problem and also on our asking how much time you will take further, he said that I have a big experience of six months but not get repaired your connection is your problem.

I have your connection since last two years but I had never experienced what I had with your Gajendra Rathod this time.
I am really fed up with your service support, please refund our paid amount at the earliest possible.

Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 16:05:57 +0530

Dear,
Since morning I have followed up 8 times on phone, every time I was being answered that my technician is reaching you in half an hour.
I don't understand what is going on at your company. My son has a big project to do in engineering and your people dont understand the importance.
If not getting done, please process for the refund of my annual subscription charges. I am really fed up with your people.

Waiting for your reply or If not responded in time I will definitely escalate the matter to the consumer forum and consumer protection cell.

Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 12:44:23 +0530

With reference to the below mail, No body has yet visited to resolve our internet connectivity problems.
Pl look in to the same and resolve at the earliest possible.

Subject: internate connection problems not yet solved
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 11:16:25 +0530

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Since last two months we are facing a frequent internet dis-connectivity problems.
Yesterday also, as usual one jr technician has came, sits for 3 hours at our home during afternoon, started chatting on phones and not resolved the problems even after 3 hours. We have forced him to go out of the home.He started arguing with all our family members.

I suggest that in any of residential complaints, pl send some senior guys who can resolve the problems in half an hour and walk away gracefully. This is a question of your company's reputation.

My customer ID is : harshpatela1803
Problem : No connectivity
Usual Problems : dis connectivity / low speed every after 20 days

Address : A-1/803, Anmol Towers, Opp. Naranpura Telephone Exchange, Naranpura, Ahmedabad.

Request you to send immediately the sr technician to resolve the problems.

nareshpatel

Mar 20, 2013

no connectvity at all

Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 16:05:57 +0530

Dear,

Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 12:44:23 +0530

Pl look in to the same and resolve at the earliest possible.

Subject: internate connection problems not yet solved
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 11:16:25 +0530

Dear Sir/ Madam,

My customer ID is : harshpatela1803
Problem : No connectivity
Usual Problems : dis connectivity / low speed every after 20 days

Request you to send immediately the sr technician to resolve the problems.

Mar 14, 2013

Worst services ever

I am using Spidigo broadband service from more than last 3 years!
Occasionally i find problems with services but in 2-3 days they resolved the same.
But this time from last 1 1/2 month(45 days),this services are not working properly.
I registered complaints to them,but surprisingly after 1 day they closed the complaint without taking any action.
They even do not bother if my services are working or not!
more than 15/20 times i registered complaint with them,but every time no action taken from them.
They do not have qualified persons to solve problems!
They never reply to any emails.
No senior person is ready or come to take your phone call.
Really very very poor & worst services ever !

Even if SPIDIGO offer you free services then also do not take it,as these people will give you mental harassment by such poor services,irresponsible behaviour & their network failure on daily basis...

Please avoid this....
Spread this message in your groups,nears & dears ..so that you can have other better network.

Niraj Pasawala
Ahmedabad

M:9825486435
saumil1987

Mar 9, 2013

Bad Service

I am using Spidigo Internet service[actually I never used it because of the issues]. I returned to India before 2 months, and I have to work remotely for US company . I have to be accessible on skype every time, specially in Night.

The speed and connectivity issues are so much , that the company told me I failed to attend video conference. I could see everybody but the upload speed was so low that nobody could see me or hear me. day after that the download speed was low and I could not see or hear anybody. and later on connectivity was not constant that skype calls failed to connect every time. my used is patel_saumil and I sent so many mails with proof of speedtest to their support team, Mr. Aman and Mr. Dushyant who are customer representatives to let them know about the problem. but then they stopped responding and now my job is at risk. I want to get another service or get the issue resolved[ which I dont think will happen in my this birth]. They are failing to give refunds too.
What should I do? Please teach them the importance of customers [ It takes months to gain customers and a second to lose them] and help me.
thank you.

spidigo internet service

I am using spidigo net but they was not provide me good service.
I complain so many time but they avoid me.
not director take any action against they emp.
good internet service except spidigo.

spidigo bed service provider

I am using spidigo net but they was not provide me good service.
I complain so many time but they avoid me.

Feature of spidigo:

not director take any action against they emp.

good internet service except spidigo.

Worst service spidigo

bed service provide

Jan 3, 2013

service issue

Respected Sir / Madam, i have an internet connection in my office since october 2012 from spidigo. the connectivity of internet connection was totally down since 29th December 2012. i have called to service department (call center like) they replied me that engineer will soon come to your office and solve the problem but till date no one has come and even when i demand direct cell no for their seniors they told me we can't give you seniors cell no or can't transfer the line to them. every time i call spidigo service center they gave me same reply...

i am loosing my business opportunity, relation with my NRI customers as well and i can't concentrate to my day to day work.

pls do some thing for me sir/madam...
my cell no is 9227252221 my name is dhaval s shah

S P Singh - Sub: - Illigal Construcion JC-6, Khirki Extension
    Dear Sir, We the people of aforesaid locality are...
    bsnl chat messenger - unsubscribe chat messenger
    my no is 9496861248. i need to unsubscribe chat messenger...
    annamalai university - non receipt of study materials
    non receipt of study materials in r/o MA English IInd...
    SSC - wrong percentage entered
    Registration-Id: 51115306577 Name: RAM MINTU RAM Date...
    GSPC GAS COMPANY LTD. Gandhinagar - INCORRECT INVOICE
    NAME: PRAVIN LAHERCHAND SANGHAVI,Customer ID:...
    226368 - Nike shoes
    NIKE SHOE UNCOMFORTABLE I had bought an nike shoe on 9th...
    Vijay Tv - Kesavan
    We as a whole family were watching shivam serial without...