Spidigo

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about Spidigo

Feb 28, 2011

low speed

I am facing too much problems using my internet from long time.
already i will got much more benefit in my business but net speed problem i face. can i do not done my work
same as sending mail with attachment. very slow speed in my new 256 to 512 connection. why ?

i get more speed then i change my plan but not in increase my speed less then down my net speed WHY ?

no more change and chanse to your side queekly. that so pls. cancel my connection and refund my money.

call me urgent

MANOJ PATEL

Jan 23, 2011

poor result

i m facing the poorest speed through spididgo.totally unsatusfied. my user name:bharatgandhi PLEAESE NOTE THE ABOVE.

Jan 10, 2011

after taking money no responding properly

The same thing happen with me..

I have purchased 6 months plan in October it expires in February 28.

But they have suspended my Account on January 8th. When i call to customer care no one answering properly all are says my senior will contact you.. But Till date i am waiting for their call. My Internet is currently not working. Their Service is poor and customer care you can think (:

Jan 6, 2011

poor result

I am facing too much problems using my internet from long time.

1. It takes too much time to get login after entering the username and password and many times it doesn't even accept the login.

2. Internet speed has become very slow due to which i am facing problems in downloading.

3. My account automatically gets logged out within an hour or so, and i have to login again and again..

4.it goes automatically disconnected so even can't work on social networking sides......

Jan 2, 2011

Not getting speed even after many many follow ups

hey i m not gettin speed at night also so pls check out or terminate the contract...

Dec 3, 2010

No support + poor services + not getting advance deposit amount back

we gave an application to change name and address to spidigo with payment 500/-.name and Address has not been changed yet and Ultimately I withdrawn its services (cancelled my connection).
However, I haven't got deposit (of Rs 500/-) which i paid to Spidigo at the time of taking connection, till date.
Very pathetic services...

Nov 26, 2010

No support + poor services + not getting advance deposit amount back

I had opted Spidigo broadband services in Ahmedabad for six months. However, during this tenure I got worst response when I really required internet connectivity. Ultimately I withdrawn its services.
Very pathetic services......

Nov 20, 2010

no speed avaibility

Hello Friends. Reg Work from Home jobs, I have wasted a lot of money in this Work from home business almost 2 lakhs but atlast I found this one is really genuine one. Investment is low and earning is also low but effective. So Simple Internet Job, There is no Typing, nor any data entry or ads like that. It’s really simple and with only a investment of 350 Rupees you can earn Rs.750-Rs.1000 daily and more. This is the only genuine website right now in India which is paying. Just we have to use simple brain knowledge. Friends i almost lost everything I know the value of the money when people loose it, I know its pain, so try to grow with small things don’t invest or waste in fraud companies, Only serious enquires please call me For more details call me personally at 91-9505733627 or visit My Website
Join this site and I will assure you that you will earn and payments are genuine, Work for yourself don’t work for others and help to save poverty. Don’t think a lot people, apply it, who have lost everything join this and regain your power are strength. So that you can set an example for these fraud companies. Good Luck, feel free to call me any time and Best of luck for your future

Nov 20, 2010

no speed avaibility

i am using spidigo internet service since last 6 months. i have paid advance rent of 6 months as demanded by the company and they has assured me that i will get 256 kbps speed in day time and at night i will get 512 kbps speed. but i am not getting this speed at any time. I have complained several time but i have not received any response from the company. Latest i have complaint on 18/11/2010 comp. no. 18SP055 but i have not received any response from the company. They have assured me that our engineer will come to your place ans solve the problem but till date i am helpless. today on 20/11/2010 i have again complained for the same speed problem but no resposonse from the company and as usal answer "engineer will come to ur place". I have demanded the telephone no. of Mr. Femil Patel who is manager, Mr. Pankaj Lanjewal the higher officer and Mr. Abhishek Jhaveri the owner of the company but the person mr. jadav & mr. viral who were on line has refused to give the telephone number. Please do needful and arrange to refund my whole money which i have paid on the trust for getting exact speed which was assured by the company and take legal action against the company for not giving the services to the customers.
User198792

Oct 21, 2010

network not connet for net

dear sir
spidigo ka net lene ke bad jab bhi net start karo disconnetct or jo speed ka comminement hai vo bhi nahi dete so i complain to compnay hr .for disconeet conection and give my money back so he sy no compnay give reatrun and .they r froud with custmer pls u check and srvy for company .and pls help me i purchase 128 revolustion but they give me below 100 speed so forund company all r ford i attach the attachment for that i have it its large so i cant attach so pls do it
User197997

Oct 21, 2010

NO WIRELESS CONNECTION THROUGH ROUTER

BEFORE THE COMPANY SOLD ME THE PRODUCT OF BROAD BAND CONNECTION, THEIR SALES MAN MR.MAHUL THAKKAR PROVIDED A FALSE INFORMATION THAT WIRELESS CONEECTION IS POSSIBLE THROUGH MY EXISTING ROUTER (WAS ALREADY IN USED FOR MY BSNL BROAD BAND CONECTION)

BECAUSE OF HIS CONFIRMATION, I GOT DISCONNECTED MY BSNL CONNECTION AND PURCHASED SPIDIGO BROAD BAND CONNECTION FOR ONE YEAR - 16 GB , PAYING RS.4000/-

NOW THEIR ENGINEER REFUSED TO PROVIDE WIRELESS CONNECTION, THROUGH MY EXISTING ROUTER AND EVEN REFUSED TO GIVE ANY THING IN WRITTING THAT WIRELESS CONNECTION IS NOT POSSIBLE WITH MY EXISTING ROUTER.

THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE CASE FALSE INFORMATION TO CUSTOMER, JUST TO SALE THEIR PRODUCT.
User195688

Oct 19, 2010

Not getting speed even after many many follow ups

Have complained many many times that there is a lot of issues of Speed in Spidigo broadband connection.
Even after mulitple follow ups getting download speed of 3-5 kBps on a 256 kbps connection most of the times, which is very very less.

Have never seen such a poor customer service (inspite of mulitple follow ups)

Please help

Oct 2, 2010

improper services

i have complaint 10 to 12 times regarding issues of low speed at night hours and sometimes lack of connectivity.
When ever i complaint to them all they do is call back and tel me the complaint is resolved.
I am fed up with their services and have also seen similar complaints in this forum. We (all the harrased customers of SPIDIGO Broadband services) are requesting you to help us out or atleast show us a better way so that we can teach this fraudulent company a lesson
i am having connection in the area of ghuma

Sep 2, 2010

Porr Service

I AM MUSEF SHAIKH. MY SPIDIGO ID IS MUSEF1986.ON 25 AUG 2010 I TAKE THE CONNECTON. I RESIDING NEAR TO VEJALPUR.

FOR FIRST 3 DAYS THEY PROVIDE GOOD SERVICE. BUT AFTER THE 3 DAYS I AM FACING SO MANY PROBLEM FORM THEM. THE DISTANCE OF MY HOME AND NETWORK TOWER OR CALCITE IS JUST 100 METERS IF I AM THAT MUCH CLOSER TO CALCITE WHATS ABOUT OTHER IF THEY HAVE CONNECTION AND IF THEY ARE LIVING FAR FROM CALCITE.

I CALL IN CUSTOMER CARE MORE THAN 20 TIMES WITHIN 1 WEEK. I TALK WITH SO MANY EXECUTIVE AND SOME TIME RERCOR THE CALL ALSO THEY AR TAKING MY COMPLAINTS OR REQUEST FOR SENDING THE TECHNICIAN AT HOME BUT THEY ARE NOT REACHING MY HOME I DON'T KNOW WHY.

I WORD WITH INBOUND TEAM LEADER 1. MR.PIYUSH. 2. MR. JHALA. THEY BOTH GIVE ME THE ASSURANCE OUR TECHNICIAN WILL COMER AT YOUR HOME WITH FEW HOURS BUT MORE THAN 2 DAYS PAST I DON'T SEE THE FACE OF TECHNICIAN.

I RECEIVE CALL FROM OUTBOUND BY MR.RAMESH HE IS TECHNICIAN. HE TOLD ME YOU WILL FACED THIS PROBLEM FOR 2 DAYS. BUT ITS MORE THAN 2 DAYS WAS OVER AND STILL I AM FACING PROBLEM.

BUT YES ONE DAY ONE TECHNICIAN COME AT MY PLACE WHOSE NAME IS JIGNESH AND HE IS THE TEAM LEADER ON TECHNICIAN DEPARTMENT
HE RESOLVE MY PROBLEM FOR 6 HOURS AFTER THE 6 HOURS MY PROBLEM REMAIN SAME.

BUT STILL PROBLEM IS REMAIN SAME. SO NOW YOU GET THE SMALL IDEA ABOUT SPIDIGO HOW THEY ARE PROVIDE SERVICE AND HOW THEY ARE TREATED WITH CUSTOMER.

REGARD'S
MUSEF SHAIKH

Aug 17, 2010

Terrible Service

Hello All

The service disconnects any time. I spoke to the service guy in confidential and he confessed that the problem is at Spidigo. I am writing to TRAI to cancel Spidigo's license and make them pay the penalty for mis selling the service. They do not have the capability to provide a quality service.

Spidigo know that they provide terrible service, so they demand money in advance. I hope the director and owner suffers the total of all the sufferings they have caused to all the unfortunate subscribers of their services.

Please advise on what else can be done to get Spidigo punished for the cheating they are doing.

By the way, Spidigo is the worst internet service provider I have ever had to deal with.

my email: suresh.mathur@gmail.com

Suresh

Shifting Process

-I was doing application for the shifting at lease 12 days ago but still i'm not getting the shifting to my new location

- I'm done at least 10 call per day but customer care people say me that just wait for five to ten min for the replay from us at telephone but till today i'm not getting the any call from him

-I'm also giving my new number to him but they are not updating database. and they say me that we are call you on old number. but when ever i call to customer care i say my new number every time.

Shifting Process

-I was doing application for the shifting at lease 12 days ago but still i'm getting the shifting to my new location

Jul 19, 2010

Shifting Process

spidigo has not bad service for shifting. I have already giving my application abt 10 day's ago but still they are not coming yet for shifting... my connetctions

Jul 11, 2010

Very goog service in SPiDiGO

I am having unlimited scheme broadband connection of Spidigo company in name of USER ID hallycomp since 8-11-,2009. I am complain any time getting proper services your Engineer Mahendra Singh Deora and Fulchand sindhe ji .Every time to solve my problem . They are having their any problem and that why I am getting proper connection.Company Provide good speed any time.
user id -hallycomp

Usmanpura,
Ahmedabad

Jun 17, 2010

Connectivity problems

I selected spidigo as my broadband with the words of Mr.Alkesh Gondaliya .Mr.ALkesh Gondlia is the Area sales manager in ahmedabad region of Spidigo broadband.Before 6th month Spidigo is new in ahmedabad and they are providing wireless broadband Services .I do not have much trust on spidigo because they are new in ahmedabad but Mr.Alkesh said that we are here to provide best services and if you will not satisfied with spidigo then you can just give me a call we will give you refund for remaining months and if spidigo will not provide refund in any case i will refund you.

then I select plan of 512 KBPS in day time and after 8'o clock 1 mbps speed.I paid 6 months money to gather.But i am facing problem in speed by first day and i am getting speed of near about 200 kbps only and my connection was disconnected 3-4 times a day,i complained in spidigo customer care department and Mr.Alkesh 15-20 times in first four month and their service engineer visit my office 20-25 times in first 4 months but they were unable to find the problem.finally Mr.Kalu (service engineer ) from spidigo find that focus of dish is not proper and he make changes in focus and we get enough speed.

Then i am trying to contact Mr.Alkesh for extension of my plan because out of 6 months i am not getting proper broadband connection for 4 months but there is no response from Mr.Alkesh and customer support team.Mr.Alkesh is not receiving phone call from our side.

Now i tried to contact Mr.Pinkesh who is the head of renewal in ahmedabad region.He understand my case and assure me for extension but now he is also not receiving any phone call.Mr.dushyant patel who is also head of renewal department he is also not receiving a phone call.

The thing is that they are not at all interested to receive a phone call and i want to complaint against them for false commitment and case of fraud . Spidigo is the fraud company all the sales and renewal person in this company are master in lying and giving wrong commitment and to cheat the customer and make fraud.

Jun 17, 2010

after taking money no responding properly

Airtel 4G Data spot - Informed as Disconnected
    On 28th March I have disconnected by calling Airtel...
    Reliance Jio - Salary not released after 45 days completed too
    Dear Sir/madam, I Vishal Dattaram Jagdale was working...
    coolpad dazen1 - mobile problem
    నేను coolpad dazen1 mobile snapdeel వారి ...
    Rdpl infrastructure ltd. - RDPL not refunding my matured money
    Dear All Lottery Players, Potential Investors, The...
    p&g reward me - p&g rewardme posted a fake add of free sample offer...
    I haven't received my Samples yet. order date:...
    Joker zone - Fraud
    You have requested to pay Rs 250.00 for Ordanduu . Your...
    PFMS - scholarship not received
    Sir we have not received my scholarship. It is rejected by...
    chief minister of uttar pradesh - complain regarding marks of AKTU in first semester.
    sir, First semester xam held in december 2015 and result...
    MSRTC - Conductor non responsive
    I was at swargate depot to catch Chiplun bus which starts...
    mobile number - wrong number disturbance
    i get call from 9688067403 number continously and speaking...