Spidigo

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about Spidigo

skjoshi

May 23, 2015

Broadband Service

During this time tenuremy broad band connection is not working for more than 45 days from renewing of connection this time.From local customer help desk no satisfactory help,replies are received except the sterio type reply your complaint has been forwaded. During the problem I have to make call to them for resolving my problem and after number of days the connection started without the proper speed and after few days it stopped the working.For refund or extension for the period of 45 days the local customer help desk shows their unability.I must get refund or extension of 45 days for which the broad band connection was not working
shah.niket@yahoo.in

May 18, 2015

Internet Down

Could you please help me with the issue I am facing.

My internet service is not coming up.

it has been down for last 11 days.

I tried to log a complaint but every time they would say a technical team will come and look in to this issue. However till date i do not see any technical guy calling me.

Niket
Sankey

May 11, 2015

Bakwas internet

last 3 days se mera internet nai chal raha hai,
mr. dharmendra bhai mera phone pick nai kar rahe hai.
me face to face 2 bar mil kar aya hu but ku6 kar nai rahe he
customer care me phone kar raha hu to mr. vishal and naresh rudely bat kar rahe he.
also pankaj vagela dont pick my phone
monthly 5 bar meri complaint hai but ku6 kar nai rahe hai.

ID:sanket4990
ht11

May 4, 2015

SpiDiGo is worst

They tell to offer you certain speed which you will never get. I'm having half of the speed and I pay for double.

Customer care - the worst in the world. I called them two days they didn't do anything and finally I had to resolve by self and their technicians never comes and they lie and delay and waste time.

Repenting after taking SPiDiGO and their upper management doesn't care or in touch with consumers so if you've problem then no one is there to hear except their stupid call operstors.

Do not ever buy it.
roshanipatel@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2015

slow internet speed

hi...My Spidigi ID is naresh.17
mere internet ki speed bahot slow hai...plz jaldi se ye problem solve kare...i need it fastly...
Kirti shah

Apr 12, 2015

Connectivity

My spidigo internet is not working since last four day after complaing no body has soved the problem. My complain register twicket no is 150411608 dt10/04/2015
umang1991

Apr 4, 2015

internet problem

id : uspatel

plz anybody spidigo mat lena bahot bekar internet hai or service bhi bekar hai... please vastral mai to koi mat lena ullu banate hai
umang1991

Apr 4, 2015

internet problem

id : uspatel

i buy spidigo internet 12/3/2015 first day net is stop or no any service provide... please anybody not buy spidigo plan this west of money or time.. please buy any other GTPL or tikona service is best...
Manthan Vakil

Mar 25, 2015

internet problems, worst customer services

Usernam-chetanvakil., 8866819151 .i tried calling many timses, nearly 50 times in 3 days but they are always busy evan at 1 am, my internet is not working too want to submit complain abt not working net
shah kirti

Mar 22, 2015

slow nat

customer care phone service all time & full day busy...automaticlly trouble ticket close without any solution's..very slow & log in page opening too hard.how can i complain register due to deadly phone service's.
jaswantp

Mar 15, 2015

PATHETIC SERVICE, FALSE PROMISES

SPIDIGO - WORST SERVICE, FALSE PROMISES

I requested for a speedigo service and made the payments.
The sales person mr. Bharat Thakor 7819813526 promised me that by a certain time frame your connection would be active. Then I called him the previous day to remind him, he gain said that your work will be done on time.
The next day I called again and the same response. He had promised by max 12 o'clock it would be done, then he said by 5 pm it would be done.
Everytime I called him several times and he would say he will call in 5 minutes but never did. Everytime, I only called him.

Next he says there is some technical stuff and it cant be done today. My whole call goes for a toss.. I then hurriedly run for a dongle, pay 2000 rs and buy a dongle.
Meanwhile spidigo has cleared the cheque and the sales man Bharat says it will take 20 days for the refund.
He also then gives me a number of some zonal manager and asks me to contact him for a refund. So basically he wants to get out of the picture and remove himself from any wrong doing and responsibility.

DONT BUY SPIDIGO INTERNET BROADBAND AT ANY COST..

They promise you everything for achieving their sales numbers but once the cheque is cleared, your phones will not be answered. No call backs, delay in refunds and pathetic service.

Dont ever rely on SPIDIGO. Pathetic service.
I went for SPIDIGO because my building did not allow any other..and I repented.. dongle is better.
jaswantp

Mar 15, 2015

Pathetic service, Misselling services, False promises

SPIDIGO - WORST SERVICE, FALSE PROMISES

I requested for a speedigo service and made the payments.

DONT BUY SPIDIGO INTERNET BROADBAND AT ANY COST..

Dont ever rely on SPIDIGO. Pathetic service.
anamikadey

Feb 2, 2015

deposit not refunded

I got my spidigo broadband services disconnected on 30 nov and the very next day their personnel came and took the modem and wires. till now, my deposit has not been refunded. I have called their customer service centre four times and everytime they will say that they will get back and it never happens. I had also sent mail to their support centre who never replied. I want to go by the law now
SPIDIGOKILLER

Jan 5, 2015

Worst ISP provider

CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE AND YOU WILL FIND A DETAIL REVIEW ON GOOGLE REVIEWS IN THE NAME OF LUCAS SKYWALKER.

THAT SHOULD EXPLAIN EVERYTHING.
Tejas Patel

Dec 24, 2014

Speed Not Up to Mark After Long Follow up

My User ID : tejas_81

This is the West of time to follow up you regarding any complain because from last 10 days I have called your costumer care regarding speed problem.But not single follow up has been come from your side as well your customer care and Engineers are not taking any argument seriously.

I feel very foolish that because I have paid 15Month Subscription to you Kindly refund my Money I requesting you that Please Look in the matter and do not cheat customer.
bhavin1985

Nov 24, 2014

Making a Fun of Customer Complaints

I feel like Spidigo care is making a Fun of Clients complaints.

I Registered my complained on 22nd Nov'14 Saturday around 2:30 PM. A lady told me that you will get the phone call. After couple of hours I got the phone call and said that there was a technical issue which was resolved and they closed my complain without even confirming that my net is working or now.

Again I called them like 5:30 PM. From different person I get the same instructions that you will get the phone call.. But this time it was very smart. They closed my ticket without any call and confirmation. Whole Saturday passed without any action.

NOW It was Sunday 23rd Nov. 2014.. I started calling them from Morning 9:30 am onwards till 3:00 pm I was only getting BUSY TONE on customer care... Pathetic Feeling.. Finally some one answered my call but got the same reply. You will get the call.. This time a technical guy called my and said Engineer will call you today and problem will be solved.. NO ONE CALLED ME. Net was not working whole SUNDAY.

IT"s MONDAY 24th Nov. 2014 Now. I called again like 9:00 AM. A lady answered my call and same thing. An engineer will visit soon. He will call you.

I FELT LIKE THEY DON'T TAKE THIS COMPLAINS SERIOUSLY OR WHAT? THEY THING WE ARE JUST CALLING THEM TO TIME PASS? I WAS TELLING THE THAT MY WORK IS STOPPED CAUSE I DON'T HAVE INTERNET CONNECTION BUT NO ONE LISTENED. 2 VERY IMPORTANT DAYS WERE LOST.. HOW CAN I TRUST THIS THING? WHAT WILL I GET AFTER CALLING THE CUSTOMER CARE? STILL I AM NOT SURE WHEN I GET THE COMPLETE SOLUTION..

I hope they realize the value of time and customer... I am with Spidigo for more than 3 years now. Was thinking to take any other action or not. Should i stick with Spidigo? I need to take actions!!
vitopower22

Nov 18, 2014

Wifi Guidance

respetected sir
its a week that i have purchased spidigo connection. let me tell you that the customer service center you run is probably the rudest. they don' t guide us how to configure the wifi router and they tell us it should be done buy the person form where we purchased the wifi router dumb answer. i bought them from croma do you think they would come and configure it.... don't you think it is the companies responsibility to configure to wifi router. they even provide us the ip address. the only reason i had purcahse your connection as there are no other connections in that area. your a sad company unethical company.
user id. devarshi22
vishpank7182

Oct 17, 2014

spidigo complaints

dear sir,
i am reading spidigo complaints and got the same thing with me.
they have encashed my 6 months connection payments by cheques and documents before 2 months.
daily i am making calls for connections or refund but nobody is authorized to resolve my issues.
really, very disappointed with spidigo and i have not seen such worst service ever.
regards,
vishal
pharmalliance

Oct 13, 2014

WILFUL NEGLIGENCE: NO CONNECTION AFTER PAYMENT!

13 Oct 2014

I purchased a broadband internet connection from Spidigo on 08 Oct 2014, (2 MBPS unlimited for 6 months + 1 month free), along with a wireless router, for my office premises.

I paid them a total amount of INR 8800.00 by cheque (Cheque No. 74108 of Corporation Bank dated 08 Oct 2014) which includes the installation charges (INR 250.00), cost of the wireless router (INR 2500) and the cost of the internet service for 6
months + 1 month free (INR 6299.00).

The connection was promised to me within 5 days.

I have provided Spidigo with documentation which would normally be considered of a confidential nature as proof of identity and proof of address (a copy of my most recent municipal tax bill, my driving licence, and my photograph).

The Spidigo representative said that someone would call me to verify my information the next day, when he collected the cheque and my documents.

Spidigo have cashed the cheque on 10 Oct 2014.

When nobody called me up to 10 Oct 2014, I tried calling the representative, Mr. Vivek, who had visited me to take my order. His phone (mobile no. 78198 13539) was switched off (at 10:30 AM), and then, after trying repeatedly, even when the phone
rang, he would not answer my calls.

I also tried to contact Spidigo's office number (079-6619 9999) repeatedly, and after numerous attempts, was able to speak to some lady, who said that she will ask someome to call me back.

Nobody has called me to date.

I tried calling Mr. Vivek again today morning at about 11:30 AM, but his phone was switched off.

After repeated attempts, I was able to reach their office number again, and asked the (gentle)man about the status of my order, and why nobody had called me. He said he will pass on my "request" to the concerned people, and somebody will get in touch with me soon.

When I asked him for a time frame, he said he could not commit to a time, because he did not have this information.

I asked to speak to somebody senior, and he said that he did not know who I could speak with. When I asked him for the number of some senior official of the company who I could speak with, he said that he did not have that information.

I told him that I would like to have a categorical reply about the status of my order, and if I do not get the connection by today, I want to cancel the order, and want my money back.

There has been no response forthcoming from Spidigo so far.

I am concerned about the loss of my money, and also possible misuse (criminal or otherwise) of my private and confidential information that Spidigo have in their possession.

I intend to circulate this complaint widely to all possible fora online, and may also escalate it to appropriate legal action for bringing Spidigo to book for wilful negligence, resulting in gross deficiency of service, and causing me inconvenience, loss of business, pain and suffering.

I would appreciate your assistance in circulating my complaint as widely as possible on your platform, and taking any appropriate action that you can, to ensure that Spidigo honours its obligations to its customers.

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

Asaf Shamsi

CEO & Director, International Operations,

PharmAlliance,

Ahmedabad, India
bhomik mehta

Sep 29, 2014

worst service and poorer customer support

tech person comes after 8 days of repeated complaints. told me that he want to go on terrace at 11:30. then he did not come back. problem as it is. no one responding.
saibal_laha

Sep 10, 2014

Customer satisfaction... ! not in their menu...

Support Ticket No: 140901949, lodged 2nd sep, 14. After that I tried to contact their office many a times. Every call ends with a promise that it will be rectified by the very day itself, but alas, all wait goes in vain. They are too busy in not giving any support or service to the loyal customers. Once we pay for their service, they make us a puppet of their wish. Buy plans from them at your own risk. You are sure to get a top notch pathetic service....
scmistry

Sep 2, 2014

NO ACTULE SPEED NET-WIFI NOT WRKING

DEAR SIR,
only one day before i instolation spidigo net 512mb unlimeted plan , same day instolatin man tot solve my problem
and not working wifi and spidigo man router instolation extra charj 300 i pay this man, but not properly not work

pls solve my problem in internet

shankarmistry
ahmedabad
gujrat

Pradeep Jha

Aug 20, 2014

Very bad support and worst service spidigo

I am writing this mail to inform you about the WORST SERVICES being provided to me. The internet is not working since 16th August.. When i called on 16th, the customer care informed me some technical person would be calling me to resolve my issues. but there was no call…And today i.e. 18 aug i got a call.. the technical guy visited my place around 4 p.m. He mailed you guys (
aman malhotra <aman.malhotra@spidigo.com>,
abhishekjaveri@spidigo.com,
a@spidigo.com,
abhishek@spidigo.com,
SPiDiGO Broadband <Shafik.spidigo@gmail.com>,
support@spidigo.com,
hardik.shah@spidigo.com

) that the problem has been resolved but no sooner he left my house again the same problem erupted…I have been facing this problem since last 13th july 2014 the day the service has started in bopal..

I am really frustrated with this and i feel harass…I want a permanent solution to my problem..I Just don’t understand why its taking so long to solve such a small problem.

I want this to be solved immediately or else i want refund…

JUST ONE SUGGESTION TO IT OWNER (abhishekjaveri@spidigo.com). I DONT KNOW WHY YOU ARE RUNNING THIS FIRM
JUST CLOSE DOWN YOUR FIRM AND INVEST SOME WHERE ELSE YOU WILL EARN MORE PROFIT ** CONDITION APPLY GIVE PROPER SERVICE TO ALL CUSTOMER. PLEASE TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.

User id : mansha

The CEO/Head SPIDIGO
401 parshwa towers
Near Pkwan-II, SG High way, Bodak dev,
Ahmedabad-38005

SUBJECT : Improper/ Non working of Broad Band (USER ID : archana.singh, Motera Area, Ahmedabad)

I am using SPIDIGO Broad Band Service since 2010. When it works it work but when it stops it takes 10-15 days time for rectification. This I am experiencing since purchase of services. All the time after repeated complaints it is rectified.

How is the performance Pl. Look into below FACTS:-

1. On Current renewal of the year 2014, the person who visited for collecting Advance Annual Charges ensured good quality service. I requested him to get change location of ROUTER, as this may improve signal quality. He ensured work will be done in 24 Hrs, but no one turned up for 3 months.

2. The broad Band was not working properly from 15th July to 29th July, 2014. After lodging complaint complaints are closed without making broad band functional although I specifically requested “CUSTOMER CARE” to send some technical person at location to solve the problem, but complaint was automatically closed without rectification of NET WORK error.

3. Contacting “CUSTOMER CARE” takes minimum 30-45 minute. There is no system of ONLINE LODGING of complaint on your WEB Page.

4. I send mail at available mail ID’s on your Web site i.e support@spidigo.com/ broadband@spidigo.com/ cr@spidigo.com till date no reply communicated. As a result of mail I received call FROM 7819817722, 7819813534, THE PERSON ON PHONE TALKED NICELY AND INFORMED THAT SERVICES WILL START WITHIN NO TIME AFTER PAYMENT BUT ON COMING TO SERVICE OF EXISTING BROAD BAND THEY IMMEDIATELY DISCONNECTED.

5. Following complaints number were given by “ CUSTOMER CARE” in SPAN of 10-15 days. All these were closed without rectification of net problem
1. 140725042
2. 140723771
3. 140722624
4. 140721822
5. 140720110
6. 140718799

6. Complaint No. 140723771 was closed at 11.45 in night. I called customer care at 01.00 Hrs in night to ask why it has been closed. CUSTOMER CARE told Mr Anil Damar has closed the complaint after giving BULLET DOSE to net. But Bullet did not work in above closed complaints, after dose.

7. Besides CUSTOMER CARE I contacted following number of “SPIDIGO” but same result
1. 7819813534
2. 7819813629
3. 7819813728
4. 7819817722
5. 7819813507
6. 7819813545

8. After repeated calls on 24.07.2014 one Mr. PIYUSH visited did something Net worked for an Hr or so and stopped again.

9. On 25.07.2014 after making more than 50 calls to Mr OM Prakash Mobile No. 7819813545, Mr OM Prakash ensured that it will be done by evening. No result. Mr OM Prakash stopped lifting my call.

10. After repeated complaints and follow up on CUSTOMER CARE your representative visited on 29.07.2014. Complete unit at TOP was replaced & BROAD BAND was made functional

11. On 01.08.2014 again net stopped working. CUSTOMER CARE number was busy for 4-5 hrs but by night NET again started, without any complaint

12. On 02.08.2014 again it stopped working. Customer Care again informed it will be Rectified in 48 Hrs. By night it again started working .

From above you can very well note the QUALITY & Response system in place. This may be either due to Untrained Manpower or Overburdened Manpower. As a customer I am getting Very Poor Quality after making ADVANCE PAYMENT IN THOUSANDS OF RUPEES.

In view of above EXTREMELY POOR QUALITY SERVICE & Continuous Cheating/Misbehaviour by your officials as brought out above, I request you disconnect the services, collect your items installed & refund the money at the earliest, as there is no Guarantee of FUTURE QUALITY SERVICE by ‘SPIDIGO” . Failing which I have no other option but to move to CONSUMER COURT for seeking COMPENSATION for Harassment by “CUSTOMER CARE” operators closing complaint no 140725042 /140723771 /140722624/ 140721822 / 140720110 / 140718799 without rectification of error and Continuous harassment by persons bearing Phone number 7819813534 / 7819813629 /7819813728/ 7819817722 / 7819813507 / 7819813545 /07966199999/ 09687681806/ 07966199888/ 08511150596/ 09737619665 for all the time cheating and giving MISLEADING INFORMATION which is leading to TRAUMA.

( JAGDISH PRASAD SINGH)
8 Devmangalya Bunglows
Motera Ahmedabad
M-9427504043
ashvinjp

Aug 14, 2014

Very bad support and service of SPIDIGO

I not able to use internet service of spidigo connection. I have complained many a times and suffering from last 5 month but not getting proper service, support and solutions. So spidigo's service and support are very very bad.

Electricity - Disastrous condition of Electricity Supply
    To whomsoever it may concern. The plight of electricity...
    Income Tax Department - Tax Chori
    Dear Sir / Mam, As you all know in Pune near Hinjewadi...
    Shopclues - payment paid but status(checkout incompleted)
    I had purchase product from shopclue. my order no. is...
    UP Electricity Board - transformer problem
    gauriganj tehsil road pe transformer kharaab hai 3 saalo...
    CBSE - CBSE Class 12 Maths
    How is it possible to get only 9 after attempting all the...
    CBSE - tumhe sirf rupee chaiya aur kuch ni
    Compartment ka kya fayda 2--3hajar rupee leka phir vahi...
    Coca Cola - lotterry
    COCA COLA COMPANY AVENUE STAMFORD BRIDGE LONDON SW1V...
    excess baggage - Unfair trade practice after declining
    hi, I had a very unfortunate incident on Jet airways...
    CBSE Class 12 board exams - maths
    Don't through water to our hope. Dear cbse ...
    JIPMER - login status
    sir i cant login to my account of jipmer.when i open it ,...