Spidigo

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about Spidigo

User195688

Oct 19, 2010

Not getting speed even after many many follow ups

Have complained many many times that there is a lot of issues of Speed in Spidigo broadband connection.
Even after mulitple follow ups getting download speed of 3-5 kBps on a 256 kbps connection most of the times, which is very very less.

Have never seen such a poor customer service (inspite of mulitple follow ups)

Please help

Oct 2, 2010

improper services

i have complaint 10 to 12 times regarding issues of low speed at night hours and sometimes lack of connectivity.
When ever i complaint to them all they do is call back and tel me the complaint is resolved.
I am fed up with their services and have also seen similar complaints in this forum. We (all the harrased customers of SPIDIGO Broadband services) are requesting you to help us out or atleast show us a better way so that we can teach this fraudulent company a lesson
i am having connection in the area of ghuma

Sep 2, 2010

Porr Service

I AM MUSEF SHAIKH. MY SPIDIGO ID IS MUSEF1986.ON 25 AUG 2010 I TAKE THE CONNECTON. I RESIDING NEAR TO VEJALPUR.

FOR FIRST 3 DAYS THEY PROVIDE GOOD SERVICE. BUT AFTER THE 3 DAYS I AM FACING SO MANY PROBLEM FORM THEM. THE DISTANCE OF MY HOME AND NETWORK TOWER OR CALCITE IS JUST 100 METERS IF I AM THAT MUCH CLOSER TO CALCITE WHATS ABOUT OTHER IF THEY HAVE CONNECTION AND IF THEY ARE LIVING FAR FROM CALCITE.

I CALL IN CUSTOMER CARE MORE THAN 20 TIMES WITHIN 1 WEEK. I TALK WITH SO MANY EXECUTIVE AND SOME TIME RERCOR THE CALL ALSO THEY AR TAKING MY COMPLAINTS OR REQUEST FOR SENDING THE TECHNICIAN AT HOME BUT THEY ARE NOT REACHING MY HOME I DON'T KNOW WHY.

I WORD WITH INBOUND TEAM LEADER 1. MR.PIYUSH. 2. MR. JHALA. THEY BOTH GIVE ME THE ASSURANCE OUR TECHNICIAN WILL COMER AT YOUR HOME WITH FEW HOURS BUT MORE THAN 2 DAYS PAST I DON'T SEE THE FACE OF TECHNICIAN.

I RECEIVE CALL FROM OUTBOUND BY MR.RAMESH HE IS TECHNICIAN. HE TOLD ME YOU WILL FACED THIS PROBLEM FOR 2 DAYS. BUT ITS MORE THAN 2 DAYS WAS OVER AND STILL I AM FACING PROBLEM.

BUT YES ONE DAY ONE TECHNICIAN COME AT MY PLACE WHOSE NAME IS JIGNESH AND HE IS THE TEAM LEADER ON TECHNICIAN DEPARTMENT
HE RESOLVE MY PROBLEM FOR 6 HOURS AFTER THE 6 HOURS MY PROBLEM REMAIN SAME.

BUT STILL PROBLEM IS REMAIN SAME. SO NOW YOU GET THE SMALL IDEA ABOUT SPIDIGO HOW THEY ARE PROVIDE SERVICE AND HOW THEY ARE TREATED WITH CUSTOMER.

REGARD'S
MUSEF SHAIKH

Aug 17, 2010

Terrible Service

Hello All

The service disconnects any time. I spoke to the service guy in confidential and he confessed that the problem is at Spidigo. I am writing to TRAI to cancel Spidigo's license and make them pay the penalty for mis selling the service. They do not have the capability to provide a quality service.

Spidigo know that they provide terrible service, so they demand money in advance. I hope the director and owner suffers the total of all the sufferings they have caused to all the unfortunate subscribers of their services.

Please advise on what else can be done to get Spidigo punished for the cheating they are doing.

By the way, Spidigo is the worst internet service provider I have ever had to deal with.

my email: suresh.mathur@gmail.com

Suresh

Shifting Process

-I was doing application for the shifting at lease 12 days ago but still i'm not getting the shifting to my new location

- I'm done at least 10 call per day but customer care people say me that just wait for five to ten min for the replay from us at telephone but till today i'm not getting the any call from him

-I'm also giving my new number to him but they are not updating database. and they say me that we are call you on old number. but when ever i call to customer care i say my new number every time.

Shifting Process

-I was doing application for the shifting at lease 12 days ago but still i'm getting the shifting to my new location

Jul 19, 2010

Shifting Process

spidigo has not bad service for shifting. I have already giving my application abt 10 day's ago but still they are not coming yet for shifting... my connetctions

Jul 11, 2010

Very goog service in SPiDiGO

I am having unlimited scheme broadband connection of Spidigo company in name of USER ID hallycomp since 8-11-,2009. I am complain any time getting proper services your Engineer Mahendra Singh Deora and Fulchand sindhe ji .Every time to solve my problem . They are having their any problem and that why I am getting proper connection.Company Provide good speed any time.
user id -hallycomp

Usmanpura,
Ahmedabad

Jun 17, 2010

Connectivity problems

I selected spidigo as my broadband with the words of Mr.Alkesh Gondaliya .Mr.ALkesh Gondlia is the Area sales manager in ahmedabad region of Spidigo broadband.Before 6th month Spidigo is new in ahmedabad and they are providing wireless broadband Services .I do not have much trust on spidigo because they are new in ahmedabad but Mr.Alkesh said that we are here to provide best services and if you will not satisfied with spidigo then you can just give me a call we will give you refund for remaining months and if spidigo will not provide refund in any case i will refund you.

then I select plan of 512 KBPS in day time and after 8'o clock 1 mbps speed.I paid 6 months money to gather.But i am facing problem in speed by first day and i am getting speed of near about 200 kbps only and my connection was disconnected 3-4 times a day,i complained in spidigo customer care department and Mr.Alkesh 15-20 times in first four month and their service engineer visit my office 20-25 times in first 4 months but they were unable to find the problem.finally Mr.Kalu (service engineer ) from spidigo find that focus of dish is not proper and he make changes in focus and we get enough speed.

Then i am trying to contact Mr.Alkesh for extension of my plan because out of 6 months i am not getting proper broadband connection for 4 months but there is no response from Mr.Alkesh and customer support team.Mr.Alkesh is not receiving phone call from our side.

Now i tried to contact Mr.Pinkesh who is the head of renewal in ahmedabad region.He understand my case and assure me for extension but now he is also not receiving any phone call.Mr.dushyant patel who is also head of renewal department he is also not receiving a phone call.

The thing is that they are not at all interested to receive a phone call and i want to complaint against them for false commitment and case of fraud . Spidigo is the fraud company all the sales and renewal person in this company are master in lying and giving wrong commitment and to cheat the customer and make fraud.

Jun 17, 2010

after taking money no responding properly

PAN Card not received - pan card not received
    sir i applied for pan card . my pan card no. AWPPP1754K....
    BEST buses in Mumbai - Very Bad Frequency
    I am a regular traveller on Bus No.254 from Veera Desai...
    State Bank of India - refund
    ctet exam not apply cause refund
    Dy. Chief Minister, Govt. of Tamilnadu, India - NOT RECEIVED FLOOD RELIFE FUND
    I HAVE NOT RECEIVED FLOOD RELIFE FUND The Honorable Chief...
    COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY - LOTTERY FAKE OR SCAM
    Dear Lucky Winner, The Coca Cola US Promotion...
    CRA-NSDL - re generate the password
    respected sir, I am trying to...
    The Panel Station - Unsubscribe
    i never wanted to be part of The Panel Station but the...
    jntu kakinada - p.c applying
    My name is venky .2015 passout .but last 3-1 jun. 2015 and...
    bsnl sim card - Please lock BSNL No - 9412072162
    My phone with my BSNL sim card was lost on 13 feb 2016....