Spidigo

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about Spidigo

Joeljames

Aug 1, 2014

worst Ever Service & Return MOney and loss

I had complain about my internet connection and register the complain. But till 60 days not solve.

They assign some *Kaushik* Engineer but don't know whether he is in company of not.

It's very worst service. Never go for this.

Don't buy the plan for long term otherwise you will never come out of this like me.

Spidigo

username james75

my moble 9925007220
Kalpeshp

Aug 1, 2014

Worst Customer support

I had complain about my internet connection and register the complain. But till 6-7 days no body is attending.

They assign some ** Rajput ** Engineer but don't know whether he is in company of not.

It's very worst service. Never go for this.

komal11

Jul 30, 2014

poor service + no customer support + mental stress

I have taken new conection a month back. But its not working at all from day1. Despite many complaints there is no reply from spidigo. They are very prompt only on day1 for receiving money. Thats it. There task completes here.

My user id is : pateldhiru. N spidigo representative to whom i was contacting were karan and safik. They were hardly revert back to my complaints. Its so frustrating. Its like men5al harassement.

1 more thing to note : spidigo customer care numbers were busy 24 ×7. Then what is the use of customer care number.

Why spidigo gives false promises n harasse ppl ?
wasimmalik

Jul 20, 2014

not to resolve my complaint

I have just purchased a new broadband connection but I have never experienced the actual committed speed and raised multiple speed complains but none of them has been resolved but closed without any rectification. These are the ticket numbers which has given to me but none of them is resolved but closed: 140717749 I just want to close the connection and want refund from them. My user Id - abdulrashid01 Mobile number - 8866649527 here is the screen shot that plan is 2 mbps and i am haing the speed is less then 1 mbps

not to resolve my complaint

Jacks Patel

Jul 20, 2014

not resolve my complaint and not answering

I was complained 3days before but no one ia arrive to solve my complain and they just cal me our technical person is on way but 3days pass no one iss here to solve my complain my complain No. is 140715577
key_hir

Jun 30, 2014

Worst

I have never seen this kind of worst internet provider. Those who r thinking of taking connection don't take Spidigo at all. I am stucked up for 15 months. customer support will be the worst part. No 1 listen u.
wonderngspirit

Jun 10, 2014

Worst Isp ever

spidigo is a clean scam. The provide worst service. Their internet is mostly down due to maintainance. They never answer my phone calls also. so if you are going to take spidigo internet connection after reading this then, you are a moron.
ravi74

Apr 28, 2014

instaltion makong fool of spidigo users

i have paid spipgigo broad band connection in advance,after paid there is no response from instalation people .i paid amununt on 23.4.2014 ,but all ph no making fool busy response feed back tones.no voice from office staff, my coonection agent chandra net pvt ltd bodekdev ahmedbad..very very supid service response from this office people, name is spidigo working as like buffollow speed in this company, all people working as buffolow speed guys .not spidigo speed.
request to all
plse no one to show intrest with spidigo net connection ,
fool people will connect with fools
ravichandran
keyur modi

Nov 9, 2013

poor network

net is working very slowly,we have complaint many times but problem not resolved so please take any action
raaf

Aug 16, 2013

bye bye bitch(spidigo)

hi my fellow victims of this leech, i am from ghodasar and a victim of this leech called spidigo(i don't know why i haven't noticed earlier it's name only says "speed is going out of orbit = SPiDiGO" f**k me.

i am subscribed to them since april 2011, well to be honest i can't say that this period wasn't full of troubles with them, but at least they have sorted out it perhaps after giving me a sh*t ton of stress and exhausting me mentally, but at least they were able to resolve it.

but i am having problem since 24 of july(2013) and those illiterates of wireless, can't even identify the problem, well i had helped them in sorting out the problem which was to upgrade my current device, but this suckers i don't know what to say, have this god damn attitude of that they know every god damn thing of wireless technology and how network works, but still they don't understand these terminologies of interference and noise in wifi, what a shame.

still no solution offered by them, and to be honest i have made my complete mind of migrating from them preferably to reliance even bsnl will do :D

those who are looking for a "Broadband" connection
please
please
and please
avoid spidigo at all the f**king cost, well and if you are so daring that after reading all this you will opt on them then best of luck with the number of days which you are going to waste on them, the amount of mental stress you will have and the lost of concentration on all of your day-to-day works, good luck to you brave future martyrs of Internet

but still a word of extreme caution to those who rely on internet for their JOB, it's a complete no-no, avoid spidigo at all cost or prepare your butts to pay it in many folds

sanghavi

Aug 6, 2013

not working internet connection last 10 days

since last 10 days my INTERNET is not working for user name pratiksanghavi . i called at your customer care for the solution he told me to resolve the complain and my complain no is 130803398.your company service person come and solve the problem but after 2 hour my internet connection is not working and after that i called your customer service but it always busy

So note my complain about not working internet connection

Do the needful for this as early as possible

Rutu97

Jul 22, 2013

No network poor customer care service

I am facing Net connection problems and also very poor Customer care service of spidigo in 2mbps plan since 4 days,so i want to discontinue my plan and want refund as i started my new plan about a week ago.
chintan_rxz

Jul 10, 2013

Worst Service

I have speedigo connection User ID- hardikchavda1985 Area-Isanpur
There is a connection problem since last week, I could not even open the login page the error shows limited network.
I tried to complain several times almost every morning but none of your representatives even cared to pay a visit and solve a problem.

If it is a issue you can not solve, I advice you to pay my money back.

I am really tired of your false commitments and lousy service.
jayesh trivedi

Jun 20, 2013

internet

Herewith I am very very in trouble science 11 Jun to still today to
use net. I had personally come tn your unit at Pakwan nearest. But
there is no satisfaction at all. I want to refund me back & stop my
NET still 11/06/2013. As per talk with Mr. Bhawanisingh on 14/06/2013.
MR.Bhavanisigh or we refund you, had promise
to carried out today unto 6pm but its else in end still today. My ID.
trivedijayesh.
Kindly do needful as early as possible.

Thanks to Spidigo and ..?
dip jani

Jun 17, 2013

internet working problem,no phone no available

since Saturday evening my INTERNET for user name jani52 is not working.saturday evening at your customer care no 079 66199999 i talked with MR.nirav for the solution he told me to resolve the complain within 2 hour still till moment my INTERNET is not working.

i try to call so many time on above said phone no but it is continuously busy.

i all ready called on another no 09687637536,07966199888 but no one is ready to take the responsibility for our complain.

IS this spidigo's hospitality????????????????

i paid the money to spidigo in advance so if u are not able to solve my problem then please refund all my money as soon as possible otherwise we have to take hard decision against spidigo.

please send us your regional head phone or your nodel officer phone no..

also i send this e-mail copy to trai also ....

regards,

DIP JANI
jaydipsinh

Jun 15, 2013

net problem

Spidigo bed service provider,Spidigo bed service provider

net problem every 15 days.
close ticket without solving.
Yesterday i complain on 9pm and 11pm it's closed i check on laptop but not solved and closed.
This become many time in months.
Not solve permanent solution.

Username:jaydipsinh
jaydipsinh

Jun 15, 2013

net problem

Spidigo bed service provider,Spidigo bed service provider,

My net connection not working since last 7 days.
I complain so many time but till not take any action/not solved.
Some time without solving my problem closed ticket.
Till I have not come any call from technical person.
Prajal

Jun 14, 2013

Not a reliable network and Service

I am facing a frequent internet dis-connectivity problems.I am new customer,i got connection a week ago, and started problems.
called help line number that says that engineer is coming tomorrow and so on..., no one is coming for same.

user id : pnr16
anilhparmar

Jun 14, 2013

Non functioning of internet

Have been holding internet connection of SPIDIGO. User ID is ANIL10. Mobile No.9879561685. Have prepaid money for seven months in advance. Every now and then connection goes away speedily as per the name of the company. Services are WORSE THAN WORST. Nobody to entertain complaint over the phone. When we go to office, staff has one or another excuse handy. NEVER GO FOR SPIDIGO.

Anil H. Parmar
Mob. No.9879561685
dinesh401

May 24, 2013

installation of router

I have paid the money for the installation of router along with the subscription renewal 0n 15.5.2013. my user id is dinesh401. since monday i have called 20 times each day till today. every day the answer is "our technical persons will come today". And as they say he will come today, i leave all my work and remain at home and he doesn't turn up.they don't give the number also of any responsible person. let me know ur plans because this is sheer breach of words during renewal and mental harassment.
kindly look into the matter seriously & quickly and fix it up today itself. I want an urgent reply.
thanks.
prakash557

May 11, 2013

prakash557

Dear
I want to speak to Mr Amanda manhotra
Kindly provide mail id

Otherwise show my complain box of my user id

I want immediate action on this

And what blady people head of service and complaint department who is not able to solve the customer complaint

Person who use support@spidigo.com totally unresponsive toward work
nmrampuria

May 11, 2013

Wrong business practice by selling product with some terms and then making people fool

1. One Mr. Krupal Rajput from your company contacted me for one Spidigo connection.
2. I consented for one connection subject to the following conditions and have handed over Cheque no. 366614 for Rs. 7549/- for tariff plan REU-NZQTH +7m
a. The installation will have pre-installation testing and will be tested in the manner I normally use.
b. In case I will not satisfied then you will not deposit the cheque and will return back the same along with the documents given by me.
3. Your person visited my house on 3-5-2013 and installed an instrument at my home. When I asked him for the Router setting to use the connection, He told me that I will have to pay Rs. 350 For the same.
4. I immediately contacted Mr. Rajput and described the situation. He told me that he will be coming to home and will set up the next step. So that I can test and verify whether the speed and connectivity is as per my requirement.
5. When he did not turned back till evening of that day, I had to call him but to my surprised he did not picked-up the phone even after I tried up till today morning.
6. I dialled the number printed on the Slip given to me. One lady picked up and told me that I have to visit the office for this. I was surprised that I got the punishment of commuting to your office without any mistake other then that I have trusted spidigo and thought that your are a professional company.
7. Although I have SMSed to Mr. Rajput to not to deposit the cheque, I am again putting it on your record that donot deposit the cheque until I test your connection as per my requirement.
I can be contacted at following address.
I asked them to send me the communication details of their Nodal officers

And after the above they assured me to refund the payment but nothing so far happened and now they are not attending the phone call.

Apr 29, 2013

BROADBAND CONNECTION NOT WORKING

I have opted for Broandband service. I have paid for 6 months. Many time service gets fail and to get it repaired have to call number of times. This is the problem of each month.

my user id is devendra25

Currently since last 4 days I am not getting even home page. When I log the complaint through phone they said Engineer will visit but since last 4 days no one has came.

When I asked customer service person ( 661 99999) to provide escalation contact details or Engineer contact number to whom my call is allotted, they denied to provide it. Call center person says he can not provide any one's number.

I do not know which kind of service they are providing. Any service provide has the proper and well defined call escalation method to know the service level.

Is there any method to deduct the payment or to discontinue the service and get back the remaining payment ?

Devendra Thakkar
M 09998969337
chetanspeed

Apr 16, 2013

Very Bad Internet Service : Give me Permanent solution

Hello Spidigo (Lazy)support team,

I am not satisfy with your internet service.Because you are not able to resolve any single problem.I have suffer this problem till last month.

Please check in your database and let know Why below ticket have been closed.I have not get solution for it yet.

Ticket no : 130400136

Please resolve my issue, Otherwise I have to choose other options like Consumer Forum, write a blog for your bad service etc.

At last, I want to say "Your internet service is really f**king bad service."

Apr 3, 2013

regarding spidigo service

I first call spidigo for giving me wifi router in februry 2013, they told me they will come and collect money within a week, but no one came to collect money, i reminded them 2-3 times to come and collect money.
after a month i re called them to come and set my wifi router in march but again no one came.
then on 2 april a register complain to set my router configuration(as something has to b configured in spidigo itself, not in any other service provider,checked with reliance broadband and BSNL) , but they just keep telling me taht person will come, but no one has came yet!! i called ther 10 times to remind them but not getting service

samsang - lottery fund
    he is dimandig me cot code amount and tax code amount and...
    snapdeal - 213406
    Hi Snap deal, Thanks for the call. Snap deal...
    BSES Complaints - Electricity Theft - theft of electricity
    Sir I would like to inform you that In nizamuddin Basti...
    Marg Software Solution - Some problem in Software
    No listen your software Man in Gorakhpur i have some...
    Idea Cellular Ltd Mumbai. - RE: outgoing disabled & extra charges for SMS
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused to...
    TLC Insurance India Pvt.Ltd - up loading bank account
    what is the actual procedure to up load the bank account...
    213406 - Order cancelled with out intimation
    Hi Snapdeal, I had placed the above order (order:...
    Airtel - needs call list (both in coming and out going)ans sms...
    Sir, Ihave a sim having number 7702537545. This was...
    honda two wheeler cbr 150r - front wheel and fueldamaged in service
    hello i purchased a honda cbr 150r last month .the...
    IDEA cellular ltd. - RE: Excessive charges on outgoing Calls
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused to...