SRI CHAITANYA JUNIOR COLLEGE

Consumer complaints and reviews about SRI CHAITANYA JUNIOR COLLEGE

Xavier924746

Sep 8, 2016

Ramakrishna bhavan campus staff including Dean how to talk with parents

Including Dean also staff they don't know how to talk with parents and to give respect.all are educated culture less fellows.AO Sridhar is narada in the campus between students and staff
pemula jalaiah

Sep 4, 2016

not resposd of staff

my son studied in junior inter (Bhaskara bhavan,pinnamanenivari road vijayawada) he is suffering from fever. I asked to staff by phone how is my son health.But staff was not respond and irregural answer. so please avaid this situations.
pemula jalaiah

Sep 4, 2016

no responce of staff

my son is suffer from fever. I ask to staff how is my son health but staff is not respond and irregural responce
rambabu.thiparani

Jul 28, 2016

Inter hostel fee rufund

STUDENT NAME T VISHNU VARDHAN FEE 5000 RECPT NO 8558803. Admission NO 167317407 VIJAYAWADA VYBHAVI. 111. Sir I RAMBABU POLICE DEPT I HAD PAID HOSTEL FEE 5000. Some domestic problem not joined hostel I CONSULT VJY HEAD OFF. Tatigadapa not respond so I request u please refund my HOSTEL ADV fee. 5000 MY SBI A C NO 30019018970 IFSC CODE. 1947. Address TRAMBABU. Cisf HEAD CONSTABLE CISF UNIT ONGC HAZIRA. Surat. City. Bhatpore. P.o. GUJARAT
Shyamal Rao

Jul 23, 2016

Non Response from Principal & Teachers for parents

1 ) College Management is bothered about only for money and not taking any care about average students regarding their studies.

2) Teachers are not clearing the doubts of students.

3 ) Management is not responding for even for parent complaints also.

4 ) Comparing to money , no faculty in Ghosala girls complex.
sreesai

Jul 19, 2016

there is no uniform

respected sir/madam,
i here by request you to please put some uniform in our campus so many students are wearing worst fashion styles and hair styles there is no strictness in the lecturers students also comment on others so please put some uniform and maintain strictness in our campus.
thanking you sir/madam,
yours faithfully,
venkata sai mohan.
khalyanne

Jun 27, 2016

college uniform for girls is so worst

Dear sir/Madam.

my daughter has joined in sri chaitanya junior college at steel plant branch in visakhapatnam. college management has changed new uniform ., they provided JEANS for girls., it is very inconvenient to wear and maintain., my daughter is facing very much struggle with this uniform., please allow the girls to wear legin instead of JEANS.

Please consider my request and provided best solution for this

G. kalyani
Visakhapatnam.
JessicaUSA

Apr 11, 2016

My Poor Friend

Hello!

One of my Best friend has joined Sri Chaitanya Junior College in Vijaywada but I dont know which branch.. (I came to know about this through Facebook)

At first I was on Cloud9 coz she got to join a gr8 College but when I typed the Sri Chaitanya Junior College, Vijaywada I was depressed to see the complaint forum on the first page?

And the Complaints? God they seem so horrible and now I'am worried about the well being about my Bestie

I just hope she is fine!

Refund of uniform amount

My son V.Dharmik vinay Kumar Admn.No.156177642 has joined at Gosala 1st year Bipc and later shifted to Indra towers campus.He was paid Rs.3750/-for uniform at gosala,after shifting to Indra towers they have not given uniform nor paid the amount.i request you please refund the same amount to me.we don't have any due to college.

please solve my problem.

My Bank A/c.No.10720763538,SBI-Jaggayyapet-521175

Dear chairman sir,

please solve my problem.

Refund of uniform amount

please solve my problem .repeatedly requesting but no use.

R Azamtulla

Jan 6, 2016

ABOUT PRINCIPAL ANIL KUMAR

Sri Chaitanya Junior College, Vijayawada is one of the waste college in Andhra Pradesh. Because all the staff of the College are very worst fellows they are treating the students as Criminals. If a parent complaint about the study of the student they will not response. If once we join the student they are booked in Central Jail.

I am suffering about my son
Viswa Teja

Jan 4, 2016

Prnicipal

My college principal is herrasing all the students in our college
Today morning we have written the pre board exams 2 exams have been completed maths 2A and 2B so there are no perfect lecturers for those subjects so many of them did not attempt the exam properly she was saying you can fix my word that I won't give lab marks and you will be failing in final exams also waste of coming to college and she is saying come to college in between exams but if we go no classes no revisions etc just time pass but if we go time wage and she is calling parents and scolding how ever she want
So please kindly please take action on our principal
vijayakumar18

Dec 27, 2015

food and neatness

WE ARE FROM KHAMMAM, ONLY BECAUSE OF MR. RAMESH WHO IS WORKING AS AGM WE ARE JOINED MY SON IN YOUR COLLEGE, IN THE PRESENCE OF RAMESH THE INSTITUTE IS VERY GOOD AND CHILDREN ARE ALSO HAPPY. TODAY THEY ARE SUFFERING IN VARIES WAY, SPECIALLY FOR FOOD THEY ARE SUFFERING. THE COLLEGE MANAGEMET IS SLEEPING, BECAUSE THEY GOT THEIR FEES. REMAINING THREE MONTHS IS THERE, IF NOT SERVED GOOD FOOD TO THE STUDENTS, THEY HAVE TO FACE EXAMS NEARER A HEAD. YOUR COLLEGE PEOPLE PLAYING WITH THE STUDENTS HEALTH AND MENTAL CONDITIONS. IF OWNER OF THE COLLGE IS ANYBODY WHO IS ALIVE PLEASE TAKE CARE. THESE STUDENTS ARE NOT ORPHANS, THEY ARE PAYING SO MUCH MONEY FOR YOUR FUNERAL...... IF ANY BODY WHO HAS BORN TO HUMAN, PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THEM... VERY URGENT.

ban chaitanya

if one one day i become president of india i will ban all ur schools and colleges

killing people

u r stressing people and killing them
u r responsible for many deaths there is god who will be looking after all this
one of my friend died in residential campus of chaitanya the reason wat sushma seema gave is that he died to see how will dying be
???i did not know that people die to see how dying is you lame idiots giving lot of money to government and killing students
you know wat its actually not ur fault its my fault that i born in india and took admission in such a college and school now u know how many people died bcoz of u god will not leave uuuu

Dec 11, 2015

luking after star campuses only

even i be the topper of 2016 in eamcet i would say the reason why i got the rank is me myself only
u people only give importance to star campuses but the next best and really gud students who can do real well with some help are left behind because of your college
so complaint is look after every one from least to the best
such a worst college i hope i could kill myself and write chaitanya people r responsible for my death idiots

leaking papers

u leak all the papers to star batch students
yes this is not an exageration truly i have been shifted from one campus to other i am from chaitanya techno school
even a duller without reading attempts al the pre finale papers for sure he is gonna get 10 gpa
and u guys did not leave national wide exams like ntse also u called some people to star batch of one campus and made teachers to explain the same questions which ar going to come on the next days exam and live evidence for this me i know how u people get ranks chi such disgusting college and such bad name to people who originally read and get marks

high fee

hmmm........there are a lot of complaints on chaitanya not just one firstly if you take that fee you have to provide facilitiess according to that. in narayanaguda currently the fee your charging for second year students is 85000 for bipc girls campus
and sl 9senior lecturers are not at all gud mainly physics department they dont have any knowledge how can you take such people
and they cant solve weekend papers without checking for star campuses nd all u people provide best faculty
and leak papers by buying them atleast make sure that remaining mpl students paying lot of fee also get gud lecturers for 1g it is feroze sir who is teaching he might have gud knowledge in subject but he explains everything expect that which is there in our book

lab

i am one of the students studying in hyderabad narayanguda recently there was section shuffling and i have been degraded from 1g to 2g but due to the change in the roll numbers i did not cover physics lab at all there are only a few students like that so the lab incharge was like i cant help u its ur own problem
wat sort of behaviour is this?we are paying 85,000 fee and the faculty is this
even if we ask to reduce the fee to 84000 r u ready to reduce it have some shy atleast
j v s kishore kumar

Dec 9, 2015

TO KNOW THE HOLIDAYS IN JANUARY 2016 FOR PONGAL

I WANT TO KNOW THE HOLIDAYS FOR PONGAL IN YOUR COLLEGES BECAUSE WE HAD CHILDREN STUDYING IN YOUR SCHOOLS ALSO WHO SCHEDULE HOLIDAYS IS DIFFERENT THAN THAT OF THE COLLEGE HOLIDAYS BECAUSE WE EXPECTED THAT THE HOLIDAYS WOULD BE FROM 10TH OF JAN TO 17TH OF JAN 2016 BUT AT THAT TIME THE COLLEGE PERSONNEL HAD KEPT EXAMS ON THAT DATES IRRESPECTIVE OF THE FESTIVAL OF ANDHRA PRADESH. SO PLEASE GIVE A CLARIFICATION ABOUT THE HOLIDAYS OTHER WISE I WILL GIVE A COMPLAINT DIRECTLY TO THE HIGHER OFFICIALS
Mehwish Fathima

Dec 2, 2015

campus facilities

I am a student in sri Chaitanya clg . Completely dissatisfied with the campus facilties. Dirty class room smelly and no proper washroom facilities. full of noise pollution no proper canteen. No freedom at all. no proper response from the management . rude behaviour with parents.I dont understand the need for torturing til 6:30 in the evenings no holiday on sundays. We r students not machines dat u expect frm us to cum to clg all 7 days a week without a break.Even if we hav health issues forced to cum to clg. they dnt care for the students just concerned abt the reputation and percentage ranks of the clg, Sri chaitanya might b academically excellent .. but structural wise the worst. I regard it as my biggest mistake getting into this clg and suffering for 2 years.
Bothularaman

Dec 1, 2015

Regarding Changing the section

My son is studying at Raman Bhavan 3 ,Vijayawada bringing to your kind notice that our son came for marriage of my brother on 27 11:15. after the marriage he went one day late to the college because he was suffering with fever ,cough and cold during the marriage. After he went to the college the principle of Roman Bhavan 3 changed the section from 2 to 4. He was feeling uncomfortable in that section. he was adjusted to R2 section and is slowly improving I am getting marks in EA M CET and IIT Model test our son is feeling ashamed to be with them .we phoned to the principal he told that as a punishment for the late coming ,we changed the section is it right method to punish ?He is not even getting lowest marks. he stood second inEAMCET model test. if he continues inthe same section he will loose confidence and become duller in all means .there are disturbing the upcoming student .it becomes very loss to our sun as well as is parents.
We are telling about not only our son but so many students suffering in the same way. So we request you that please change and punishment methods instead of changing the section which affects the students behaviour and development.
rbthota

Nov 13, 2015

Bad Food, Irresponsible staff and Principal

My daughter joined, Sri Chaitanya Jr college MPL campus SaiNagar

I gave complaints to Principle and staff 10 -15 time on

- Food quality and some times they serve stale food
- NO review or feedback mechanism
- NO counselling sessions
- Arrogant staff behavior

I am totally satisfied with answers they provide during the conversation and many times never pay attention

I am not sure who to approach and escalate to next level , it force me to post this complaint -

ASSUMING SOMEONE WOULD TAKE ACTION
sarath babu 2270

Sep 29, 2015

fee refund

I had paid admission fee of Rs 2,300/- to Sri Chaitanya Junior College, S.R.Nagar branch, Hyderabad on 27.2.2015 for admission of my son in junior college. Vide Receipt No.6184866 and Admission No.156020177 Dt.27.02.2015.
At the time of admission I informed that I may get transfer to anywhere in India due to my job and college authorities informed that they will refund my fee if my son is not joined in their college.

Subsequently I got transferred to Warangal and we enquired for Sri chaitanya branch in Warangal but there is no branch in Warangal and that’s why I submitted letter to refund my fee on 10.6.2015.

Till now I did not receive any reply or refund of my money from the college. I wish you will respond faster and refund my money back.
My bank details:- Lakshmi Vilas Bank, Ameerpet branch, Hyderabad
Account number – 0118636000000019
IFSC code – LAVB0000121
My correspondence and communication address:-
P.SARATH BABU
LAKSHMI VILAS BANK,
D.No – 12-2-18, SVN Road,
Warangal – 506002
Mobile number-7702207535

rent a bike in Chandigarh - rana bike rental
    it is horrible of rana bike rental, their arrogance after...
    SSC - wrong answer and made my option wrong
    DEAR SIR, I M SHUBHAM SRIVASTAVA APEARED IN SSC CGL 10...
    Sanjev Kappor Wonder chef - No service centre
    Hi, I bought a 400 watt nitro blender in August and...
    www.thegateacademy.com - online classes
    sir, i am registered student of gate academy of online...
    SSC - ssc cgl 2016
    i had challenged a question for which i have made payment,...
    staff selection commission - Amount debited but challenge not submiited
    I am Ruchi Sehgal (REGISTRATION NUMBER : 2201343534) had...
    GVMC visakhapatnam - DRAINAGE
    Sir, i am a.s.ramayya, residing in plot no. 58, at...
    Reliance Footprint - Staff 's weird reequest
    I purchased a pair of buckaroo shoes from Reliance...
    phone number - Regular calls and missed calls
    Hi , My mother and I have been getting continuous calls...
    ESIC - Esi hospital clim
    Dear sir My is Nagaraj T ullegaddi I am working in...