SRI CHAITANYA JUNIOR COLLEGE

Consumer complaints and reviews about SRI CHAITANYA JUNIOR COLLEGE

bskumar19

Nov 7, 2016

Demotivating Students and showing the andhra and ta discriminatielanganon towards the students

Hello Sir,

My Nephew is studying inter 1yr in your college at Kukatpally branch. Student is average and it was communicated initially when associate has been arrived to our come and even they have force us to join in this college. My nephew was influenced by someone and he took Bi.P.C and after one month he was panicked with the syllabus and he chooses MPC and we parents spoke to Principal and he accepted the student to move to MPC and asked us to return the books. However, we have not received the booked till the month of October even requesting many times and principal was keep giving excuses on these issue and management and lectures are forcing my nephew to get books and also they were not attending or sit in the class without books and my nephew was totally depressed with these situation and got demoralized. We have xeroxed all the books by spending nearly 4k. Unfortunately my nephew was met with an accident and his leg got welted and unable to climb 4 floors at your college and requested for an assistance to climb the step even for this management has not helps him and in the next day he was unable to walk and we informed principal on this situation and he was on leave for 1 and half week and when he been to college, management has sent him home due to log leave and not informing to DEAN which we do not know about this. We parents went to college and spoke to them and showed all the doctor proscriptions but still they have not permitted and asked us meet the dean of the college. We went to meet the dean pertaining to this issue nextday. Principal is too rude and impolite to us and he stopped us to meet the dean and told us to keep stay back our nephew in home and told him to learn from home by him self with out attending college and now they have provided the books to him and told to attend the final exams by paying full fee and these things has forcefully took a written letter from us by pretending us to take the TC.
Principal has demotivating and demoralizing the my nephew and cornering him in front of all the students and also the principal was showing the andhra and telangana discrimination towards the students and where my nephew was totally depressed and disturbed and also he is loosing concentration on studies.

We would like you to take the action immediately.
P badari narayana

Nov 2, 2016

English and Sanskrit study material

My son P gowri shanker studding sr. inter in vagdhevi bhavan at KPHB colony. They have face problem for study material of English and Sanskrit. accounts department persons are not issued. I have payed 75% fee and books money. Whey the account section was not issued the study material we don't know and midterm exams on 15.11.16. How he will prepared English and Sanskrit for exams please provide study material. and previously complaint to principal regarding study material, again its happen what is the system the SriChaitanya have maintained we don't know.
V V R Reddy

Oct 19, 2016

Negligence of incharge

My daughter V.Sireesha is studying inter 2nd year in tarnaka branch.The spelling of her name is incorrect in her hall ticket and when I asked the incharge for the correction he told that he'l do it.I gave him my daughter's 10th memo for name correction.Later when I asked him about this he told that it is already done and we can check it while paying the fee.But when i verified the spelling it was still incorrect.And now he's telling that it is not possible to change now and we have to change it only after getting the short memo.By this we can understand about how negligent the incharge is.
V V R Reddy

Oct 19, 2016

Negligence of incharge

My daughter V.Sireesha is studying inter 2nd year in tarnaka branch.The spelling of her name is incorrect in her hall ticket and when we asked the incharge to change it he told tht he will do it.But,later when we asked him about this he told that it is already done and it can be checked when we'l pay the fees.I verified her name and it was incorrect again.I reminded him for 3 times about the correction but he didn't do it.He told that we can change the spelling only after getting the short memo.By this complaint you might have understood about his negligence sir.
mashok.stm

Oct 15, 2016

Faculty not good

My daughter studying in Adhitya Bhavan, Nizamapet X Road, the following complaints need to address

1. Faculty is not good . the faculty not clearing doubts. specially Maths, Physics and Chemistry faculty is not up to the mark

2. Food quality is not good

3. there is a huge gap between Breakfast and Lunch (Break Fast @ 7:00 AM and Lunch @ 1:00 PM. this is ridiculous

i request college authorities to concentrate on these issues other wise i request all the parents please do not prefer this college.
Anommyous

Oct 12, 2016

Making a fish to climb a tree

These people should be handed over to the human right department because they do not know the value of physical education in everyone's life... guys these people are maniacs
They want a child to study iit from 8th and they don't care if the child wants to be in medical or other field they care abut the money. I wish a community would sue they soon
Akalamkam Ramakrishna

Sep 28, 2016

NO PHYSICAL EDUCATION

The Worst Education policy Sri Chaitanya Junior colleges are following in Andhra Pradesh. There is no Physical Education and Physical activities at all in any of their campus. How can a child bear the stress of 24 hours study policy by the worst institutions? I demand them Physical Education, Physical training as a compulsory subject.
Xavier924746

Sep 8, 2016

Ramakrishna bhavan campus staff including Dean how to talk with parents

Including Dean also staff they don't know how to talk with parents and to give respect.all are educated culture less fellows.AO Sridhar is narada in the campus between students and staff
pemula jalaiah

Sep 4, 2016

not resposd of staff

my son studied in junior inter (Bhaskara bhavan,pinnamanenivari road vijayawada) he is suffering from fever. I asked to staff by phone how is my son health.But staff was not respond and irregural answer. so please avaid this situations.
pemula jalaiah

Sep 4, 2016

no responce of staff

my son is suffer from fever. I ask to staff how is my son health but staff is not respond and irregural responce
rambabu.thiparani

Jul 28, 2016

Inter hostel fee rufund

STUDENT NAME T VISHNU VARDHAN FEE 5000 RECPT NO 8558803. Admission NO 167317407 VIJAYAWADA VYBHAVI. 111. Sir I RAMBABU POLICE DEPT I HAD PAID HOSTEL FEE 5000. Some domestic problem not joined hostel I CONSULT VJY HEAD OFF. Tatigadapa not respond so I request u please refund my HOSTEL ADV fee. 5000 MY SBI A C NO 30019018970 IFSC CODE. 1947. Address TRAMBABU. Cisf HEAD CONSTABLE CISF UNIT ONGC HAZIRA. Surat. City. Bhatpore. P.o. GUJARAT
Shyamal Rao

Jul 23, 2016

Non Response from Principal & Teachers for parents

1 ) College Management is bothered about only for money and not taking any care about average students regarding their studies.

2) Teachers are not clearing the doubts of students.

3 ) Management is not responding for even for parent complaints also.

4 ) Comparing to money , no faculty in Ghosala girls complex.
sreesai

Jul 19, 2016

there is no uniform

respected sir/madam,
i here by request you to please put some uniform in our campus so many students are wearing worst fashion styles and hair styles there is no strictness in the lecturers students also comment on others so please put some uniform and maintain strictness in our campus.
thanking you sir/madam,
yours faithfully,
venkata sai mohan.
khalyanne

Jun 27, 2016

college uniform for girls is so worst

Dear sir/Madam.

my daughter has joined in sri chaitanya junior college at steel plant branch in visakhapatnam. college management has changed new uniform ., they provided JEANS for girls., it is very inconvenient to wear and maintain., my daughter is facing very much struggle with this uniform., please allow the girls to wear legin instead of JEANS.

Please consider my request and provided best solution for this

G. kalyani
Visakhapatnam.
JessicaUSA

Apr 11, 2016

My Poor Friend

Hello!

One of my Best friend has joined Sri Chaitanya Junior College in Vijaywada but I dont know which branch.. (I came to know about this through Facebook)

At first I was on Cloud9 coz she got to join a gr8 College but when I typed the Sri Chaitanya Junior College, Vijaywada I was depressed to see the complaint forum on the first page?

And the Complaints? God they seem so horrible and now I'am worried about the well being about my Bestie

I just hope she is fine!

Refund of uniform amount

My son V.Dharmik vinay Kumar Admn.No.156177642 has joined at Gosala 1st year Bipc and later shifted to Indra towers campus.He was paid Rs.3750/-for uniform at gosala,after shifting to Indra towers they have not given uniform nor paid the amount.i request you please refund the same amount to me.we don't have any due to college.

please solve my problem.

My Bank A/c.No.10720763538,SBI-Jaggayyapet-521175

Dear chairman sir,

please solve my problem.

Refund of uniform amount

please solve my problem .repeatedly requesting but no use.

R Azamtulla

Jan 6, 2016

ABOUT PRINCIPAL ANIL KUMAR

Sri Chaitanya Junior College, Vijayawada is one of the waste college in Andhra Pradesh. Because all the staff of the College are very worst fellows they are treating the students as Criminals. If a parent complaint about the study of the student they will not response. If once we join the student they are booked in Central Jail.

I am suffering about my son
Viswa Teja

Jan 4, 2016

Prnicipal

My college principal is herrasing all the students in our college
Today morning we have written the pre board exams 2 exams have been completed maths 2A and 2B so there are no perfect lecturers for those subjects so many of them did not attempt the exam properly she was saying you can fix my word that I won't give lab marks and you will be failing in final exams also waste of coming to college and she is saying come to college in between exams but if we go no classes no revisions etc just time pass but if we go time wage and she is calling parents and scolding how ever she want
So please kindly please take action on our principal
vijayakumar18

Dec 27, 2015

food and neatness

WE ARE FROM KHAMMAM, ONLY BECAUSE OF MR. RAMESH WHO IS WORKING AS AGM WE ARE JOINED MY SON IN YOUR COLLEGE, IN THE PRESENCE OF RAMESH THE INSTITUTE IS VERY GOOD AND CHILDREN ARE ALSO HAPPY. TODAY THEY ARE SUFFERING IN VARIES WAY, SPECIALLY FOR FOOD THEY ARE SUFFERING. THE COLLEGE MANAGEMET IS SLEEPING, BECAUSE THEY GOT THEIR FEES. REMAINING THREE MONTHS IS THERE, IF NOT SERVED GOOD FOOD TO THE STUDENTS, THEY HAVE TO FACE EXAMS NEARER A HEAD. YOUR COLLEGE PEOPLE PLAYING WITH THE STUDENTS HEALTH AND MENTAL CONDITIONS. IF OWNER OF THE COLLGE IS ANYBODY WHO IS ALIVE PLEASE TAKE CARE. THESE STUDENTS ARE NOT ORPHANS, THEY ARE PAYING SO MUCH MONEY FOR YOUR FUNERAL...... IF ANY BODY WHO HAS BORN TO HUMAN, PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THEM... VERY URGENT.

ban chaitanya

if one one day i become president of india i will ban all ur schools and colleges

killing people

u r stressing people and killing them
u r responsible for many deaths there is god who will be looking after all this
one of my friend died in residential campus of chaitanya the reason wat sushma seema gave is that he died to see how will dying be
???i did not know that people die to see how dying is you lame idiots giving lot of money to government and killing students
you know wat its actually not ur fault its my fault that i born in india and took admission in such a college and school now u know how many people died bcoz of u god will not leave uuuu

Dec 11, 2015

luking after star campuses only

even i be the topper of 2016 in eamcet i would say the reason why i got the rank is me myself only
u people only give importance to star campuses but the next best and really gud students who can do real well with some help are left behind because of your college
so complaint is look after every one from least to the best
such a worst college i hope i could kill myself and write chaitanya people r responsible for my death idiots

leaking papers

u leak all the papers to star batch students
yes this is not an exageration truly i have been shifted from one campus to other i am from chaitanya techno school
even a duller without reading attempts al the pre finale papers for sure he is gonna get 10 gpa
and u guys did not leave national wide exams like ntse also u called some people to star batch of one campus and made teachers to explain the same questions which ar going to come on the next days exam and live evidence for this me i know how u people get ranks chi such disgusting college and such bad name to people who originally read and get marks

SBI Mobile Banking - mobile no does not match Why?
    My A/c No33407656637 satyendartak my Moblie No-9234679421...
    SHASHI - User ID need to enable
    Hello, Yesterday I took the connection but my user ID...
    Cdla headphones - Headphones not working
    I bought le2 from flipkart from which i got my headphones,...
    Union bank of India Atm card - EXITING RUBY DEBIT ATM CARD BLOCKED
    Dear Sir/Madam, . Greeting of the day! I am , Mrs....
    reliance gsm prepaid - Describe the Unauthorised message
    Dear Sir/Madam, Before last week i have continuously...
    UP BOARD Allahabad - school examination in 2005.
    Dear Sir, I passed high school examination in 2005 from...
    EBAY - Buying
    Dear Sahjanands Sarswati, Thanks for reaching out to...
    paytm - Pending bank transfer
    I have done a bank transaction with the wallet transaction...
    cotton caps - Not received
    Dear Concern, On 8th December 2016 from Mother care...