SRI CHAITANYA JUNIOR COLLEGE

Consumer complaints and reviews about SRI CHAITANYA JUNIOR COLLEGE

Lakshmi Gayathri

May 11, 2015

faculty in gosala

I am going to join gosala campus.everyone are frightening me saying that only merit sections will get good education.this is not fair everyone have the same problem. the other facilities are very good only it is a minus point.so please take my message into consideration and provide best faculty to all the sections please find a solution please please!!!!!!
hidden1

Apr 27, 2015

irregular responce of reception people.

Hi readers.,
As of the academics sri chaitanya is an excellent institute. But as of the receptionists of vijayawada sri chaitanya cpt girls campus are worse. They feel like the worry of parents about their child is an nonsense and headache. Is this the way of them to treat parent.
I would like to remind them that parents are paying money and they are taking money. How could they talk this stupid nonsense. They don't even care of students health.
I request the management to take action on them. And teach them how to treat Co-people. Actually I don't remember the name of the lady who behaved like that. If the response is same from from them I decided to suggest my family and friends to not to join their children to a institute like this.

lahalya

Apr 23, 2015

no conduction of classes

We are the parents of some victim students of Sri chaitanya college - Anakapalli would like to bring to your kind notice that after first year exams classes have been conducting only for the toppers. That means there is no uniform treatment for all the students in your colleges. you are cheating the public during the admissions in this regard and creating mental disturbance in the students and parents. There is no upto date information regarding the student's exams and marks to the parents. The students belonged to us were 75% in 10th class but after joining in your college they have come to the least positions. your colleges after tieing up with Narayana , you are least bother about the students of average and dullers.It's our kind request to conduct classes to all the category students.
siri vybhavi

Apr 23, 2015

teaching at gosala

Im an MPL student of prestigious GOSALA campus at Vijayawada. Well, there are nearly upto 1500 students in our campus who are embedded in 17 SECTIONS of which only top two sections (1A&1B) will be given good quality of education with best teaching faculty. And the remaining section students will be thought only theory and little for EAMCET. I wanted to ask "WHY ARE YOU SHOWING SUCH A VARIATION WHILE YOU ARE COLLECTING SAME FEE FROM ALL THE STUDENTS AND WHY YOU PEOPLE CONCENTRATE ON MERIT STUDENTS EVEN IF YOU KNOW THAT THEY ARE MERIT". So please look after the students of all ranges without just throwing 10th qualified Junior.Lecturers. Dont answer me but just rectify yourself. THANK YOU.
FROM: An old victim of SRI CHAITANYA.
parentssarada

Apr 11, 2015

to send bhaskar sir to sarada bhavan

There is a lot of problem for an experienced teaching staff at Sarada Bhavan Vsp.The teachers who prove their excellence are sent to big campuses with higher salaries. Bhaskar sir,a chemistry lecturer who worked at Sarada bhavan till 2014 was sent to another campus. He made his students achieve 15 medicine ranks which is a great success for a campus . When our children are in their 10th class,we enquired about the faculty with ex-students.We were told that it has an excellent faculty.This was proved in the EAMCET-2014 results.The reason for getting those many ranks is due to getting >35 marks in chemistry.But when we joined our children in that campus he was transferred to another campus .So please send him (bhaskar sir) again to sarada bhavan without decreasing his salary package atleast for MPL-1.Hope Sri chaitanya would send him and brighten our children future.

Parents of sarada bhavan,
Visakhapatnam.
shriram6

Apr 3, 2015

not taking care for EAMCET at SARADA-2,Vijayawada

Dear Sir, because of the dispute between students & principal the lecturers are not taking care about the students. They are not giving proper guidance in studying & teaching classes. There is no decipline in students. The lack of proper guidance from the lecturers they may spoil their career. So, kindly take care of them please..... PARENT
valli lanka

Mar 1, 2015

no complaints

I don't have any complaints on the respected college because iam not a regular student.as I was student I won't to know my hall ticket details of 1st year 2015 in online.so plz anyone tell me about user I'd and password.
shiva chowdary

Jan 14, 2015

EVERYTHING

SRI CHAITANYA EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS .....the worst society in educational field. you people are to be praised you made a step forward to establish institutions at peak times when there were no such .but along with the time your institutions also lost the good faith and administration . guess your love over students forced you people to offer packages to deans,principals and money crawled thier eyes. PLEASE DONT THINK THAT I'M NOT YOUR STUDENT I STUDIED IN A BOARDING SCHOOL FOR 6YEARS AND JOINED YOUR COLLEGE FOR INTERMEDIATE . TRUE THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAD IN MY EDUCATIONAL LIFE, the next year i left your college and i was satisfied with the other. .

the food you provide at HYDERNAGAR is like a POISION by paying the money were are killing ourselves with the food. and the study hours ONLY THE DONKEYS can follow it. please check hte other college which are better than you BS RAOhas so much black money than JAGAN POLITIC LEADER. PLEASE FRIENDS HUMBLE REQUEST DON'T JOIN IN THIS COLLEGE THEY MAKE PROMISES ,PERFORM THE OTHER. THE WASTE COLLEGE OUR SOCIETY HAS........
Goutham1258

Dec 17, 2014

No Complaint

My child is studying in Sri chaitanya Nagarbhavi campus. because they are academically very strong. If my child late coming also i am getting calls from college. Any time i can called to principal and enquire about my child. first time i worried about affiliation. personally i enquired in education board. now i am very happy my child is safe. now academically my child is very improve. i am getting good support from college faculties. i referring to all parents if u want ur child become a Engineer or Doctor, blindly u can choose Sri chaitanya Nagarbhavi campus.
ravisankarhota

Nov 27, 2014

teaching at vyas bhavan sri chaitanya jr collge visakhapatnam

My ward is studying jr. inter of BipC , Physics concepts are not explaining, For example if the class is Surface tension, not explaining very fundamental definition of Surface tension. Simply giving formula and straight away solving problems. It is just mugging with out knowing anything. Actual problem arise when question is asked with a little logic. this is for top MPL batch.
hellorajeshk

Nov 26, 2014

smoke pollution

I went to visit a house in Srila park, which is a gated community adjacent to Chaitanya college. But realised that there was lot of smoke coming from Sri Chaitanya college's kitchen. I was surprised to see them burning the wood outside the kitchen causing smoke pollution to the residents of the Srila gated community. Being an institution of that stature i did not expect them to cause problem to the neighbours for so much time.
vsdhar43

Sep 22, 2014

Refund of advance fees collected

I was contacted by Sri Chaitanya P U Collage Bangalore for advance admission of my son to +2 integrated.

I was given provisional addmission in Vidyaranya Pura Branch which I did not want. I gave a letter to them requesting for a transfer to Sheshadripuram Collage which they said will be done.

The same was not done / intimated to me till July 4th on which date I admitted my son to another collage as it was the issue of my sons future.

Further on July 9th (two days after the collage started) I went to the Vidyaranya puram collage for claiming the refund of the advance fees Rs. 10000.00 paid. There I was informed that the admission of my son was transfered to sheshadripuram and they gave me a letter dated July 9th stating the transfer.

Then I approached the Sheshadripuram college for the refund. They collected the letter and the original receipts ( Xerox is with me) and informed me that I will get the refund in 20 working days.

Today it is 22/09/2014 and I am yet to get any thing from them. I tried calling the person in the admin he asked me to call accounts. When I called the number published on the website I was informed that it is not the college number and it was school umber. When I asked for the college number I was told "we do not know".

I need help.

Shashidhar V
SASIRAMI

Sep 11, 2014

Admission Fee

Srichaitanya PU college, Nagarbhavi branch in Bangalore has given false promises.

They asked me to pay initial admission fee in advance and assured me if not admitted in school the same can be refunded. But now when I called them, they says that there is no such refund. It is nothing but cheating the parents of students.

Mr. Leninbabu told himself as manager of school for admissions and he assured me refund of fee also. Now his mobile is switched off always. This is how the Srichaitanya management behaves with people.
sme

Aug 16, 2014

About teaching in tirupati meenakshi soudham

One of my relative is studying in sri chaithanya juior collage for girls(meenakshi soudham) bi.p.c in tirupati for the first time when we came to the campus they welcomed us with great manner but they are not able to provide a good education to the student the proffessors are not able to teach the protions it was just a partial work by the professors i dnt knw why the sri chaithanya collages concentrate only vijayawada is srichaithanya nt able to give quality education to the students in tirupati meenakshi soudham so finally what i want to say is that please change the professors who are in capable in particular subject and appoint the professors wh are good,better and best in particular subject here i am nt going to mention about the fees it's the secondary thing for us.all of the what we want is a good education we are not asking for quality food or luxaries just proper planning all behaved principal request u to change the principal who is really good,efficient and well behaved staff they cant able to complete the portion exspecially for medicine
Rohith Rohit

Aug 21, 2013

Bad food

I am a student studying in Sri Chaitanya junior college (Hydernagar boys branch), inter 1st year.

The food they supply us here is far away from being said edible.... One cannot eat the food without a complaint.
It is rather a punishment hour than the lunch hour! Even the timings they serve us breakfast are impossible.
How can they expect students to have breakfast at 6:30 Am?!?

They are so stubborn to change, when we asked them to do so. One student(from Delhi) even attempted to commit suicide this month. Situation is alarming. We students should adjust to difficult times, but not at the cost of our health.

If we try to complain about these conditions, our Vice-principal talks rashly without manners. We wonder how they appointed in such responsible post in a college. So I on behalf of the almost 3000 students (it is almost double to the capacity of our college !) request that some one to take this complaint seriously and should inspect our college to set the things straight as soon as possible.
harsha vard

Aug 5, 2013

punishments of bad talking

dear sir,iam the one of the student of east point campus i would like to complaint about the esat point campus about the wardens and incharges they are speaking very rubish and and with out seeing our problem giving severe punishment and talking rubish mainly the asst ao and incharge of the campus so as soon as possible take this action please sir
pskumar

Jun 18, 2013

Cheating Students

I joining in Sri Chaitanya IAS Academy in Last year(2012 batch). These people collecting the fees around Rs. 2,00,000/- per year.
At the time of joining they are showing a very good building and giving so many wrong commitments.

But they are totally doing fraud. Even they are not meeting minimum education standards and we are not satisfying with this type of education. They are totally demotivating us. After 6 months we got into new campus which they are promised and provided few facilites, which they promised but collected the entire fees.

Now i came to 2nd year, now again they cheated by changing our campus to Narsingh location, Hyderabad.
At the time of joining they shown very nice building and shown lot of facilities and after completing of 1st year now shifting to new location and demanding to pay min of 1,00,000 rupees fees immediately. But they are not even providing min facilities,
They are not providing quality of food and education which are our major requirements.

I request your help in taking very serious action on these managements and save lot of students life.
prasad satya

Jan 10, 2013

no proper facilities

Iam the student of Sri chaitanya college.our college maintenance is so worst.
We dont have enough water to drink, no proper toilets,our class walls are broke,dusted classrooms.our principal is not taking proper responsibility.our college bathrooms and toilets are very ugly.all students are suffering a lot.I think brining these problems to ur notice is best than complaining to our management.Here Iam representing some photos.I request you to scroll this news on t.v. And make the management of college feel ashame.I also request you to visit our college and see how our college is and our college position is at present.
> thanking you sir/madam
> our college address is Sri chaitanya junior college formerly it is called as "smt.D.Indira college",backside of R.T.C depot,tenali.

AIRTEL PREPAID MOBILE NUMBER All Calls List(Dialed,Incoming,Outgoing) - CALL AND MASSAGE
    sir i want my number 9738803939 details call summury and...
    EIILM University, Sikkim - verification of certificate
    Sir, i had passed my BBA from EIILM in 2010. i tried to...
    ASC RECORDS SOUTH BANGLORE - NON ADJUSTMENT OF ACP HAV
    Sir, I No 14825455Y Ex Sep/MT Akhilesh Kumar, date of...
    TNPSC - need group 4 registration number
    sir i lost my group 4 registration number kindly gíve me...
    GOIBIBO.COM - Non-refund of fares due to error in rescheduling
    Dear Sir / Madam, This is with reference my Flight...
    Zara - Torn top
    Sir/madam, I bought a top from Zara in Chandigarh at...
    SSC - Need registration ID to complete SSC Part 2 application
    Hi, I have filled Part 1 of SSC examination...
    BSNL - failure of recharge
    i did recharge my bsnl mobile no with 135/-.my mobile no...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Hi Aalok, we hope your issue has been resolved now.Let...