SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

barun6

Aug 27, 2015

ssc stenographer registration

Respected Sir/ Madam,

My name is Barun Kumar. I have successfully completed my Part-I and part-2 registration for SSC Stenographer Grade C and D,
2015. But when I tried to login to view/print the complete application form, it shows like this "Information given by you is incorrect. Please enter the correct information."

Name:Barun Kumar
Reg. Id :51205913901
DOB-- 06/jan/1989
email- rahul_raj.kumar@yahoo.in
Riya611

Aug 26, 2015

ssc stenographer registration

Respected Sir/ Madam,

My name is aprajita singh.I have successfully completed my Part-I and part-2 registration for SSC Stenographer Grade C and D,
2015. But when i tried to login to view/print the complete application form, it shows like this "Information given by you is incorrect. Please enter the correct information."

Name:Aprajita singh
Reg. Id :51205680080
DOB-- 6/nov/1994
email- aprajitasingh121@gmail.com
T.NAGA LAXMI

Aug 24, 2015

part 2 registration (ssc stenographer)

I have successfully completed my Part-I Registration for Stenographer Grade C and D, 2015 examination but when I am doing Part-II Registration a message is continuously appearing that "The information given by you is incorrect, please enter the correct information." My Registration id is 51205294641 DoB is 27-08-1991. Please help me.
Mail id :nagaqiscet@gmail.com
Vivek Roshan

Aug 22, 2015

cgl 2015 16.8 evening shift

As you must have known about our protest till now, I just wanted to know will SSC take any step into this matter or not. Please reply us only in YES or NO.
govind091

Aug 22, 2015

You have not completed Registration. You are adivised to complete registration to complete the submission of your application form.

You have not completed Registration. You are advised to complete registration to complete the submission of your application form. this paragraph is shown on my candidate details but my challan is also deposit .in this details not show my photo and signature .they show me to application form incomplete. please help me.
Application details of Registration-Id: 51204117766 for Stenographers (Grade 'C' and Grade 'D') - 2015
PREM KISHORE
veena nama

Aug 21, 2015

applied but not received conformation mail

Sir, I have applied for ssc grade 'c' and 'd' stenographer posts
after completing the part-II registration i did not get any mail regarding the application status
my registration id is:51205229976
gajju

Aug 21, 2015

part 2 registration (ssc stenographer)

I have successfully completed my Part-I Registration for Stenographer Grade C and D, 2015 examination but when I am doing Part-II Registration a message is continuously appearing that "The information given by you is incorrect, please enter the correct information." My Registration id is 51204330673 DoB is 15-07-1992. Please help me.
Mail id :gajendrachahar92@gmail.com@gmail.com
Priyanka Nailwal

request for cancellation

Sir, My name is Priyanka and i have applied for SSC stenographer exam grade c & d.......but when i register first time after completing both the part i get the registration ID but i didn't get the mail so that i have applied second time and than also get the new registration ID but this time also i did't get the mail..............and i have did same thing third time also.....due to which i am having three registration ID..........Sir, you are requested to accept my one registration and cancel the another two............I am in very much problem sir due to this.......you are requested to help......My date of birth is 20/5/1992 and my three registration Id is:
51200887415
51200895958
51203953962
Sir, all this happen just because it is always showing in view application that the information you have give in incorrect please enter the correct information..........sir please keep the one registration ID safe and cancel the another two......So that i will not get any problem further.......
Sushant Baidya

spelling mistake

My father spelling has been given wrong .sir please suggest me how could correct my father spelling

PRINT APPLICATION
I have applied for ssc steno grade c&d

NAME: LOGANAYAKI.A
ID.NO:51204002809
D.O.B: 30/06/1997
Rahul R

Registration Email Not Received

Respected sir/madam,
After Part 2 registration i have paid my fees in SBI Branch but didn't receive any final confirmation or submitted form regarding SSC JE. Ihave my candidate copy of SBI challan.
My Reg no: 51192357992.
selvi ganesh

Aug 20, 2015

i dint get the e-mail yet

I have successfully completed my Part-I and part-2
Registration for Stenographer Grade C and D,
2015 examination but when I am doing Print/view application a message is continuously appearing
that "The information given by you is incorrect,
please enter the correct information."
aayat jauhri

regarding cgl 16th August evening shift

Sir ye partiality h hmara paper bahot tough aur time consuming tha as compared to rest of others plz re exam conduct krye we all worked very hard throughout the year plzzz sir give us justice.

PRINT APPLICATION

I have applied for ssc CHSL part I & II

NAME: LOGANAYAKI.A
ID.NO:51217971194
D.O.B: 30/06/1997
Priyanka Nailwal

view / print application

Respective Sir/Madam, i have applied for stenographer grade c and d exam 2015 and i have completed my part I and part II registration successfully. But when i go to view / print application it always show that you have enter the wrong information...Please enter the correct information. Due to which i have done it three times.........I am not getting the reason behind it. Please check it sir. I have also not got the mail. My date of Birth is 20/5/1992. And I havet three registration Id that is:
51200887415
51200895958
51203953962
JAY05

ADOPT NORMALIZATION FOR SSC CGL 2015 TIER -1

PLEASE ADOPT NORMALIZATION IN SCC CGL TIER - 1 EXAM BECAUSE SECOND SHIFT PAPER ON 16 TH AUG 2015 WAS MORE TOUGH AND TIME CONSUMING THAN OTHER PAPER.AGAR AISA NAHI HOTA HAI TO YAH SAVIDHAN ME BTAE GAE AWASAR KI SAMANTA KA ULANGHAN HOGA, FIR CANDIDATES COURT JANE KO MAJBUR HONGE.PLEASE.
fiza01

regard ssc cgl tier 1 9th august 2015 morning shift

good evening sir,
there was a problem in cgl tier 1 morning session of 9th aug 2015 @ "multipurpose school, sri ganganagar" , and you have conduct re exam only those such candidates who have misprint of questions. but what about those candidate who actually disturbed at that time due to such inturreption, we have lost our 15 min approx for checking our paper is right or misprinted, the classroom was disturbed totally due to this, and extra time was not given also. so what about those candidate who actually don't have problem in the paper but lost time due to the check there paper. may be i lost my one year due to that. we are in loss. plz make your attention on that also.
plz try to conduct the re exam of whole 9th august 2015 morning session students.
thanking you

my email id is: ruda2919@gmail.com
dhanalakshm.n

stenographer c&d

oi am n.dhanalakshmi applying for the stenographer c&d i have done some mistakes in ssc registration
so please cancel my application
my reg id is 51202971800

DOB-- 11/Jul/1994
email- rithanramyags@gmail.com
kgaurav888

cgl 2015 evening shift

I appeared my SSC CGLE- 2015 Tier 1 examination on 16th August, 2015 at venue PILI BUILDING,AMBEDKAR NAGAR,BOYS SR SEC SCHOOL NO. 2,SECTOR-4 in afternoon shift.
I would like to draw your attention towards the circumstances under which the examination was conducted. An hour into the exam, there was a brief spell of heavy rain & water seeped through windows wetting desk & my booklet. To make things worse, there was power outage for around 15 minutes & anything was hardly visible as there was no backup for it at the center.
These things led to not only time lapse but also concentration breakup.

Please look into it on priority basis & do the needful at the earliest.

Gaurav Kumar
Roll no.2201263419
Aboo Umar

Normalization of SSC CGL 2015

I have been preparing for SSC CGL from last two years. I gave my first attempt last year with lots of preparation and at that year my paper was by fate on 16th Oct morning shift. As you already know that paper was far more tougher than all the other sets.

Again this year my exam fall on the worst day 16th Aug evening shift and again my whole year preparation went to drain.

Sir I have quit my job as a software engineer last year to fully devote myself for this exam. Not only me, many people do the same and in the end we get stuck with this bad luck.
Please sir do something about it and normalize the paper at least this year so that we god forsaken people could have some hope to live. I am shattered sir and I personally am not able to cope with this.

regards,
Aboo Umar Palwi
selvi ganesh

Aug 18, 2015

regarding ssc steno c&d unable to view the application

I have applied for ssc grade c&d stenographer
I have completed the payment.
lokesh kant mishra

cgl 2015 evening shift on 16 august

These things led to not only time lapse but also concentration breakup.

Please look into it on priority basis & do the needful at the earliest.

Gaurav Kumar
Roll no.2201263419

Aircel - balance deduction
    Hi... I'm imran from karaikal , balance deduction I...
    Micromax joy x1800 - Cash back
    Sir, I make an attempt to buy micromax joy x1800...
    Blue Dart Express Limited - Order delivered to wrong Address/ person without checking...
    I have placed an order of two 300 Gm Chocolate box worth...
    mywallet---mobikwik.com - wallet lock
    sir my wallet lock.plz what iam do.
    Samsung Split AC Bio Sleep - Caught Fire
    I had bought Samsung Split AC it was cooling well, But...
    Vodafone - Weak signal and 3G service problem
    I am using Vodafone since 9 years.. After changing the...
    IBPS and LIC - lost lic ado15 application form
    Sir/ma'am, I got LIC ado interview on 21/09/15....
    Bank Account Services - Immediate suspension, Cancellation, closure of bank...
    Respected Sir, It is to bring to your kind notice that...
    flipkart - money is not refunded
    i want my money back. my order id is OD002872702078940400
    AC - My indoor AC samsung BioSleep caught fire
    Its very bad to choose Samsung AC as there were many in...