SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

kalpana rai sharma

Upload0ng of photo and signature

I have uploading the wrong photo whose size is 38 kb thenafter send the information that photo should be uploaded between 4 to 20 kb. i doubt that there is mistake in uploading the photograf...signature have been submitted in actual size in 11kb.
how can i do sir please tell me
mts application form
registration 60001423181
kalpana kumari
emailid kalpanasharma205@gmail.com
dob 02/02/1995
phne no 8291404920
Sriharsha Kovelakar

Payment Problem

I have completed payment and the amount was deducted from my account. But application status is shown as incomplete.Please review this problem as solve as soon as possible.

Sriharsha
Ph.no: 8106714432
Chennai
SURYA LEKSHMI L

Jan 18, 2017

forget to note reg num and password

Sir, I am Surya Lekshmi L. I forgot to note my registration number and password for multitasking which i had registered on 18-01-2017. I haven't yet received the conformation mail. please kindly let me know about it.
FATHER'S NAME: K SURESH KUMAR
DOB : 29-05-1992
mail id: suryalekshmi92@gmail.com
Rajput Rohit

REGISTRATION property not update

My rajestration is final submit but 2time above so form data is not properly update please suggest argent beacuse multitasking fillup form

Applicants name Rohit Rajput

REGISTRATION NO 64000619331

Email id Rohitrajput513@gmail.com
Rajput Rohit

update not form 2time above

INDRAJIT5212

Amount is deducted but application form shows incomplete

My registration no is 64002036027.l have completed SSC MTS form using Net Banking facility. Money is deducted from the account. but when i wanted to print application after full complete then shows "your application is incomplete".Please help me sir.
applicant name - Indrajit pal
Reg No.-64002036027
email id- indrajitpal5212@gmail.com
Hari1089936

SSC mts

Reg number 63002541250.I applied for ssc MTS .I payed using debit card of ATM.but now status is incomplete.kindly clear it
1234pks

Amount is deducted but application form shows incomplete

My registration no is 63000159142.l have completed SSC mts form using visa debit card.money is deducted from the account and status shows payment status failed try again later .Please help me... Amount is deducted 100 rupees....Not showing any transaction number...
ARUN king

photo and signature

I Have wrongly post photo and singnature i doubt that there is mistake in uploding photo and singnature
how can I do please sir tell me

my detail as follow
NAME: ARUN
FATHER NAME: BADRI
MOTHER NAME: SHANTI DEVI
DATE OF BIRTH: 10-12-1990
Vicky66

CORRECTION IN MTS ONLINE FORM

CHANGE OF STATE PREFERENCE IN SSC  Multi Tasking (Non Technical) Staff In Different States/ UTs, 2016 (F.No.3/6/2016-P&P-I (Vol-I)

I have mistakenly filled wrong state of preference in the online form of ssc mts NON-TECHNICALin the column no. 17(StateUT code). I wrote ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ1234567X n clicked on final submission.
I want to change the preference to SQOVITHFDJKRCWNAYMPGLZXVEU12345678

Kindly let me know how can I change it sir..

DETAILS

Email id: vsharma.vs5432@gmail.com

Vicky sharma
sundr97

i cant complete my form

Facing problem of my state ut code
aravindakhil

Jan 17, 2017

forget ssc mts registration and password

I forget to note my registration number and password of ssc. I don't know what to do. please help me sir
Sumitdeo

Examination date problem

Sir i have mains exam of railway ntpc on 19th january 2016 in Mumbai..and ssc comboned higher secondary examination date is on 20th jan.2016..so how can i manage both exam...so please help me..
Sumit deo
Sumitdeo

Jan 16, 2017

Sir i have maons exam of railway ntpc on 20th jan 2016 but in same that my ssc chsl exam in ER region so can chanve my exam date

Sir on 19th january is my railwau ntpc examination in mumbai .But in same ssc combined higher secondary examination is on 20th jan.2016 in kolkota..so how can mange this..please help me
Abhishek123321

Mts payment

My reg no. 63004173061. I have been completed ssc mts application details and fee payment using debit card but still showing "payment status failed, try again later" .Money has been deducted from my account. Kindly consider this and solve as soon as possible.
sagarsoni

fee issue

My reg no. 64001764348. I have been completed ssc mts application details and fee payment using sbi debit card but still showing "payment status failed, try again later" .Money has been deducted from my account. Kindly consider this and solve as soon as possible.
S bera

SSC MTS want complete form

Sir my registration no is 63003931747 name subrata Bera , my form status is showing that my form will be accept after complete fillup ,sir I am an ex-serviceman ,my mistakely I this data is not fillup in my form , sir I want to add my data for complete the form ,but when I am trying to fillup the form it cannot opened by edit it .because my mistakely I have done final submit . So sir I am requested to you please help me ,send the message me on my e mail ,so I can fill the form completely before the last date, my e mail address is (subratabera1968@gmail.com)
RAMSUMAN YADAV

PAYMENT PROBLEM

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM

MY APPLICATIN NO-60002009873.DOB-07/01/1992.ramsuban432@gmail.com
I HAVE PAID PAYMENT FOR SSC MTS (NON -TECHNICAL).
BUT MY APPLICATION FORM IS NOT COMPLETED.
PLZ SOLVE THIS PROBLEM AS SOON
Reeshad A S

name mismatch

sir, my name is Reeshad a s.
i complete all procedures of the application for the post of multy tasking(non technical). i preffer off line method to pay the fee,but the chellan slip shows another applicant name & chellan prefference no. what is the reason behind this???
my reg no-63005187201

email id : reeshad787@gmail.com
hareshdharajiya

peyment

My reg no. 64001661624. I have been completed SSC Multi Tasking application details and fee payment using sbi debit card but still showing "payment status failed, try again later" .Money has been deducted from my account. Kindly consider this and solve as soon as possible.
aman chourasiya

Ssc mts payment

My reg no. 63003789393. I have been completed ssc mts application details and fee payment using sbi debit card but still showing "payment status failed, try again later" .Money has been deducted from my account. Kindly consider this and solve as soon as possible.
Ajithkumar N

Jan 16, 2017

unable to download ssc chsl admit card

unable to download ssc chsl admit card..
my reg id:63000293952
my dob:27/10/1993

please find me a solution
Anamika Bagri

Dear Sirs,

I would like to bring to your kind notice that while filling online application form, I made a major mistake at point no. 17 (State/UT Code). I had to write "F" to select Delhi. But by mistake I wrote "D" instead of "F" and clicked the "Final Submit" button. Now I am unable to edit it (point no.17). I would request you to help me in editing the same. My online registration details are as follows:

Application Registration for the Multi Tasking (Non Technical) Staff In Different States/ UTs, 2016 (F.No.3/6/2016-P&P-I (Vol-I)

1. Registration no.: 64001474397
2. Candidate Name : ANAMIKA BAGRI
3. Father's Name : MEHARWAN SINGH BAGRI
4. Mother's Name : VIJAYA BAGRI
5. Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy) : 22/11/1997

Kindly let me know how can I make this change on my online application.

Anamika Bagri
Mob. 9717502656
Email: anamika.bagri2211@gmail.com
dharmendramost

PAYMENT

sir,my reg.no is 64000387069 for ssc multitasking.i have already paid 100 through my pnb master card.but payment status not shown and applicatoin status not completed yet.plz help.
thanking you.
payment date :- 14 jan 2017 or time:- 8:07

Email:- dharmendramost@gmail.com

saiaishu

Jan 15, 2017

registration cancellation

SIR
my registration number is 63006892913(provisional). i entered details when i had no disability.but now i have disability of 50% should i edit the profile details or whether i can cancell my registration in ssc and starting a new. i want to aply mts
email: aiswaryasai.sathi@gmail.com

EPF - UAN URL's are not working
    both old & new URL's are not working. Exactly, 4...
    CBSE - Change the Rule of Compartment
    Dear Sir/mam, I am Student Of class 12 cbse . I Was In...
    India Post - non delivery of registered parcel
    i have ordered shoes from website of aliexpress on 15th...
    RMV CAREER PLACEMENT PVT.LTD - RMV placement is a good consultancy
    RMV career placement pvt ltd is the best consultancy of...
    IGNOU - not able to find enrollment number
    my control number is 171E8580 for PhD JMC iam not able to...
    Metis marketing private limited - Wrong Commitment by Metis Marketing Service Delhi
    I have recently purchased Policy from Exide life insurance...
    ifb elena aqua sx 6kg 1000rpm - prices differ at differnt dealer's in same city
    I purchased Elena aqua fully automatic washing machine ...