SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

kumar Abhay

Unable to download admit card for Tier-1 Exam

I am unable to download admit card for SSC, my exam is tommorrow i.e Oct 26,2014. How should i proceed with exam?My Registration id is 51158863708

Abhay
Navneet Kumar

Oct 25, 2014

changing father's name and mother's name

I wrongly filled my father's name and mother's name in the application form. Please help me to correct it..
My roll number is 2201032632
शेफाली रस्तोगी

wrong gender mentioned in admission certificate for chsl 2014

plzz get the gender changed in admit card for ssc chsl 2014 ... i wrote it correctly as female n paid no fees but u did a mistake
registration number - 51141261032 name shefali rastogi
father's name - bhagwati saran rastogi
d.b - 27th september 1990
azimimpossible

Oct 24, 2014

wrong category

I have filled my form as obc candidate.but my admit card show it as unreserved.please change my category.

Azim khan
Roll number 2405063934
niks1210

Oct 24, 2014

SSC CGL 2014

I gave my ssc cgl 2014 on 19th oct in delhi ( centre name: Sandhyasenior Public School , Delhi-110053). I did not write my Test form number in the omr sheet. Not that I did not ask the invigilator there..I was not sure of what was to be written in the test form no. so i asked the invigilator, she herself did not know and asked me to leave that column. I cant let go this opportunity. Please let me know what could be done in this matter.
Kindly mail me at niharika.vanshiwal@gmail.com
jitendra singh rana

Oct 23, 2014

CGL 2014 admit card not issue by SSC

Hello sir
I am jitendra singh rana.
I have apply the post combined graduate level examination 2014, but my admit card not issue by SSC.
Please sir issue admit card.my detail given below
Name- JITENDRA SINGH RAN A
Father-krishna singh rana
Mother-bhagya bati devi
BOB-02-04-1988
Registration no-51110313609
aakansha0907

Oct 23, 2014

Please shift my date

I Aakansha Srivastava, roll. no.- 3009546781, has an accident last Sunday. Now I have plaster on my foot for 21 days. Please I am requesting you to shift my date from 2 Nov. to 16 Nov. 2014. I extremely want to give exam this year. Please Sir I will be thankful to you.

mangesh111

Oct 22, 2014

change of examination centre from chandrapur to mumbai

sir please change my exam centre from chandrapur to mumbai as it takes 17 hours from here sir please change my centre
NAME:AHIRWAR MANGESH DHANJUDAS
ROLL NO:7204738827
TICKET NO:7063505
prety

wrong category

Wrong Category mentioned in admit card
Sir I gave the examof SSC CGL 2014 on 19th oct 2014 but my category is mentioned wrong in my admit card. I actually belong to OBC and in admit card as well as OMR sheet it was mentioned as UR. I noticed it just 5 minutes before the start of examination. Plz do help me so that I can get my category changed. Plz tell me the procedure for the same. My credentials are written below.

Name-PREETI SINDHU
Roll No- 2201124413
Date of exam- 19/10/2014
singhpallav4

CHEATING IN THE SSC EXAM ON 19thOCT

I have given my paper on 19th oct at st. francisco school bhopal in the day shift but in that center there were no checking of admit card in the center infact everyone was allowed to go in and give the paper. i am 100% sure this is to support heating only. and i have seen this too that there was a scholar candidate who was giving someone else's exam. I want a complete transparent investigation of this matter.

The exam should be taken once again in this center as this is completely unjust towards the candidates.
If you will not take any step then i will directly go to court fo this irresponsible and corrupt behaviour of the school authority.

Name:pallav singh

Roll No- 2201341326
Date of exam- 19/10/2014
Vinod Bokde

Change of Exam Center for SSC CGL 2014

So, I request you to kindly change my centre from Chandrapur to Mumbai due to unavailability of Bus/Train Tickets.

Sir, i request you to kindly allow me to attain the next scheduled exam as this is my LAST CHANCE to give the exam.
Thanking you in anticipation!

My Details are as follows-
Name: Vinod G Bokde
Roll No: 7204711302
Ticket No: 7046682
dob: 04/07/1988

My Center No. and Add. were:
Centre No. : 7209-004
Date : 19-10-2014
Centre Add. : College of Arts and Commerce, Tukum, Chandrapur.

Yours Candidate,
Vinod G Bokde
Vinod Bokde

Change of Exam Center for SSC CGL 2014

I , Vinod G Bokde, had applied for SSC CGL 2014 and opted my examination centre as WR – Mumbai in my application but in admit card you have alloted me the centre at Chandrapur.Even I tried to reach there, but unfortunately due to non availablity of tickets I had travel to Nagpur by GENERAL coach and also 2nd train's timing from Nagpur to Chandrapur doesn't matched with the arrival timing of my train at Nagpur.
Thanking you in anticipation!
Name: Vinod G Bokde
Roll No: 7204711302
Ticket No: 7046682
dob: 04/07/1988
My Center No. and Add. were:
Centre No. : 7209-004
Date : 19-10-2014
Centre Add. : College of Arts and Commerce, Tukum, Chandrapur.

Yours Candidate,
Vinod G Bokde
vishaly10yadav

Oct 20, 2014

catagory wrong filled and shown in admit card

Respected sir
This is to inform you that I am belonging to OBC catagory but in my admit card it show UR(unreserved catagory) exam held on 19-10-2014 so please tell me the procedure to change my wrong filled catagory.
Roll no_3013520578
Tk no-3107555
SSC central region
Id-vishal10feb@gmail.com
kkamal kumar

Oct 19, 2014

i didnt mentioned my sirname as gupta

sir my name as mentioned in ssc form is kamal kumar gupta but in my certificate it is only kamal kumar.its a mistake done, what appropriate step should be taken by me so that my candidature is not jeoperdise. please help me in
shahbaj1234

didnt get my admit card

i m reallly pissed offf.. i had a exam today and didnt able to get my admit card neither by post nor by internet
they reallly do not care about students feeling
please do something .. my whole prepration is useless now

REGISTRATION ID- 51119204441
NAME -shahbaj khan
kaushal kishor tripathi

Oct 19, 2014

omr sheet no. doesnt match with the book let no.

today my exam was in the wisdom way progressive inter college.faizabad road chinhat lucknow.....in my class room no any omr sheet was matching with the test book let number.... I have complained to the invigilator but she doesn't take it seriously.... is there will be any problem? please help me. extremly tensed.rply me at chikkilko@gmail.com.
rdeep

Oct 19, 2014

problem in downloading ssc admit card

whenever i try to download my admit card of ssc exam..everytime i got message of invalid registration id. Please help soon,,
karthikeya87

Wrong Category

I am a candidate of CGL 2014. I recevied my admit card showing wrong category. I believed i have filled form under OBC+HH Category but i am getting Category as UR+HH. So, please rectify the concerned and I will be very grateful.

Many Thanks
Karthik Lakkoju

Roll NO:8002057613

Email ID : karthikeyan.gitam@gmail.com
ritesh2888

admit card not shown

Hello sir,
My name is Ritesh Kumar. My registration id is 51155132537.
Transaction id- IK42363098 (sbi). Father's name- kiran prasad.
Dob-02-08-1988. Please my admit card is not being shown.
It says u enter wrong details...please help..

id-riteshsaywhat@gmail.com
contact no-9608729677
Nikhil Gaikwad

Change of Examination Center

My name is Nikhil Prakash Gaikwad have applied for SSC-CGL 2014 and opted my
examination centre Pune in my application but in admit card you have alloted the centre
at Chandrapur (Tukum) (Dated 26-10-2014) which is approx 700 km from my place
and requires 14-16 hours from my hometown.
So please its an kind request to change my centre fromChandrapur to Pune
due to unavailability of Bus/Train Tickets as even there is huge rush because of
Diwali vacations for reservations.
Please kindly change the center as let me know as soon as possible.
Egarely waiting and Looking forward for your positive reply.

Thanking You,
Venue:Pune
DOB: 12/08/1988.
Abhishek_B

UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD

I have successfully applied for cgl 2014 exam.Also i have done transaction sucessfully.
Transaction ID - IK43845092.
Regestration ID - 51119803185.
But when click for roll no it shows INVALID ROLL NUMBER.
So please tell me how to get the admit card.

With regards,
Abhishek Bhowmik
D.O.B.-20.04.1988
mail id- ovshek_kol_123@yahoo.co.in
eforcearun

how to change category SC TO OBC

Respected sir

I am a candidate of CGL 2014(51103686304) . I recevied my admit card recently its showing wrong category SC I belong to OBC Category So, please rectify the concerned and I will be very grateful.

Kirti

Registeration ID :51103686304

Email ID : eforcearun@gmail.com
eforcearun

how to change category SC TO OBC

i am the candiate of CGL2014 registration id 51103686304.

i am recived my admit card recently in that my category is wrongly typed to SC ,so am changing to OBC..HOW can i change plz help me/...

email ID-eforcearun@gmail.com
priyanka.anusha@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2014

Admit card not yet received

This is Priyanka Manukonda,I have applied for SSC CGL examination (2014). I haven't received my Admit Card yet and I am not able to find my registration number listed in the List of Admitted Candidates PDF document uploaded to the site

Please help me receive or download my Admit Card. My Registration number is 51118654152
MOB.- 8121417451
EMAIL ID- priyanka.anusha@gmail.com

snapdeal - Order is not delivered within estimated delivery date
    I purchased item of order no. 3241886781 on...
    Bluedart - Sliding into bullock cart age
    A package was shipped to me from Jammu via bluedart on...
    macro compact black sandals - about sandals
    Hi sir my order no. 3179093314 macro compact black sandals...
    care@irctc.co.in - id issue
    id is not working de68892667 forget the pass ..
    snapdeal - Not initiating the refund
    Order ID: 3004153092 Ordered on. 4th Oct 2014 On 8th...
    THE HINDU NEWSPAPER - Not supplying properlya tamil Hindu paper
    Dear to all I am N.Dharmalingam, I am a subscriber...
    ICICI Bank ltd - Iprocess services pvt ltd - form 16
    Dear sir please provide my form 16A as early as possible
    sonata - watch was stoped 3rd time in 8 month
    Dear sir/mam i was purchased sonata watch in january....