SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

AK2812

Sep 24, 2016

Challenge page does not work properly

My name is ASHWINI KUMAR
My roll number is 2201132743
My email is : ashwinikumar2812@gmail.com
I appeared on 10-09-2016 from 4:15-5:30
I have to challenge in four questions, question number: 4, 20, 22, 72

I tried to challenge, my money got deducted four times, but challenge did not get registered.

How could I challenge and what will happen to the amount which got deducted and challenge could not get accepted?
Please respond ASAP
sumit kumar kumar

admit card

Sir I forgot my roll no plz send me roll no on my email sumitsinha006@Gmail.com.....or my no. 8234997029, my registration id is- 51179058811 and date of birth-01/03/1994. Plzs send the roll no on my email..
garimatyagi47

Sep 24, 2016

Regarding wrong options in paper and answer key

Sir i am GARIMA TYAGI My roll num is 2201363022..my dob is 03/11/1992...Sir i took my exam on September 1 in first shift...there were 3 questions i.e. que no. 19 in which one has to count no. of triangles , the no. of triangles are coming to be 18 which i hve marked correctly instead of 20 and u hve given correct answer as 20 which is wrong
Next question is que no. 59..in this the answer comes to be 6 which is none of the options ..as per ur answer key correct answer is 66 which is absolutely wrong and bcoz of the wrong options i hve not attempted that question.
And lastly question no. 62..the answer comes to be pi/4 and u hve given correct answer as pi/12..pi/4 is in none of the options so i just made a random click in order to be near about that answer so that it makes the question attempted.
So kindly please pay heed to my request and look into the matter and kindly award 6 marks to me and all the guys who hve took this shift paper. please fix it soon.
WRONG QUE. NO.-19,59,62

Thanks and regards,
Garima tyagi
Email- garimatyagi47@yahoo.in
Priyanka121

Sep 24, 2016

Regarding wrong options in paper and answer.

Sir i had appeared for ssc cgl tier 1 held on 10 sept third shift.there were questions related to histogram wrong in paper q.no. 73,74,75.due to which i had not attempted it.sir i request you to please pay heed for the same and award every student 6 marks who had given their exam on 10 sep at 4:15p.m..also sir server was very slow we couldnot answers the question correctly at one click..
Regards.
Priyanka
Roll no.2201019195
Pwd.30051993
L kharb

Sep 24, 2016

Option marked in exam is different in answer key

I, appeared in ssc cgl tier-1 exam on 1 september 2016 afternoon shift .
i would like to draw your attention towards the difficulty faced by the students due to server and software used in the exam. sir because of the the software or server delay my 5 questions were wrong saved by the system even when i clicked them correct. for clarification you can verify it from my rough sheet also if necessary.

sir, in this world of huge competition even .12.5 marks has very importance,students hard work output depends on those 75 minutes and in that case if even 1 question correctly solved is not saved by the system that too not because of candidates fault, then it feels like carrying load of regret on his shoulders.

so, i humbly request you to look into this matter for the the sake of the candidates and their hard work. so that such problems do not repeat in future.

thanking you
PRIyamaggi

Sep 24, 2016

regarding wrong answers given in answer key

Sir i am PRIYANKA CHAURASIA. My roll num is 3009056537 .my dob is 14/10/1994.sir I took my exam on September 4 in third shift.there was a question(question num 60) in which all options were incorrect so I did not attempt that question .now answer key has released and ssc has given one of the given options is as answer.now I want to know if I challenge that question ,will I get mark for that question or not as I did not attempt that.
vicksays

wrong question

I took SSC CGL tier 1 2016 on 10th September 2016 at 4:15 shift.In the exam question numbers 73,74 and 75 were wrong.I challenged for the first wrong question after submitting Rs 100 through State Bank of India internet banking.After submission the screen became blank.My money got deducted and I was not able to challenge.I request to SSC authorities to look into the whole matter.Kindly, award 6 marks to all the students who took the test on 10th September 2016.For wrong questions atleast students should not be compelled to deposit the money.If possible SSC should refund the money of all the students who have applied for wrong questions and also of those people who were not able to challenge due to some technical error.
ashish kharwar

forget my roll num.

just by mistake i have lost my roll num,
if it's possible for you please sent my roll num at my mail (d.ashish.kharwar@gmail.com) Or my mob num 9453951293.

thanks and regards,
Ashish Kharwar
Mob no- 9453951293
umesh.7

Sep 24, 2016

Why should we pay for wrong questions.

I am Umesh Kumar and has given SSC CGL Tier 1 exam held on 11 sept 2016, 2nd shift. DI questions asked in the exam were not complete, as pie chart should have an additional element of 5- degree.
Due to which we were not able to solve the question and wasted around 7-8 minutes.
other than DI there were two more wrong questions in Maths section.
Now SSC is asking us to pay to review the questions which were wrongly updated by them.

We should be awarded marks for each wrong question without making any payment.

My registration No. is 3010078578
guptabhawana74

Sep 24, 2016

Server speed was very slow

My SSC CGL TIER-1 exam was on 08/09/2016 at morning shift of 10:00 AM to 11:15 at ST. WILLFRED INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY GEGAL, JAIPUR ROAD, NEAR BALAJI TEMPAL, AJMER, RAJASTHAN PIN=305023. The server was very slow during exam. It was taking very much time for going to next question. It was taking very much time in scrolling passage. So i was enable to attempt many questions due to these server problem.
NAME=BHAWANA GUPTA
ROLL NO=2401011363
EMAIL=guptabhawana74@gmail.com
TICKET NO=4004441
Manish Singh

ssc cgl tier 1 exam 2016 answer not saved by system

I, appeared in ssc cgl tier-1 exam on 6 september 2016 afternoon shift .
i would like to draw your attention towards the difficulty faced by the students due to server and software used in the exam. sir because of the the software or server delay my 8 questions were not saved by the system even when i clicked them. for clarification you can verify it from my rough sheet also if necessary.

sir, in this world of huge competition even .25 marks has very importance,students hard work output depends on those 75 minutes and in that case if even 1 question correctly solved is not saved by the system that too not because of candidates fault, then it feels like carrying load of regret on his shoulders.

thanking you
spandana rallabandi

QUESTION AMBIGUOUS

There was a question in quant where it was different in hindi and different in english. I could not verify in the examination hallso i eft the question without answering . Will i get marks for it ? Because the question itself was wrong?
Please respond.

With regards,
Rallabandi Spandana

Roll no. 8002143468
email id. spandana13492@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2016

slow server problem and time wastes to reach another question and scroll down

Respected sir/madam
Online system is good to control over leak of exam but it's very bad for the students who burn mid-night oil to prepare for the exam but can't perform the best due to slow server problems suffering from incomplete image ,problem of scrolling and problem of wrong questions.SSC is the most reputed organisation but the centers choosen by ssc are lacking of proper server and the system with lesser memory space and not appropriate.Paper was easy but many students suffering with slow server problems and that makes a difference in the marks of students.so i am very disappointed with that and many more students like me
please justice with the students
mahesh230589

amount debited but could not fill correction for cgl 2016

As it is happening to many , same with me.
amount debited , but then a blank page.

ssc is making a huge money out of it.
Sameshrm@Gmail.com

Site Hanged after payment made for challenging que for CGL2016

Regarding fee payment made for challenging a wrong question

I am Sumit sharma. My roll no is 6015007158.
On 23/sept/16 I made payment for challenging a question.
The amount was deduced from my bank account but the page could not open and an error occurred.
How can I get back the amount deduced from my bank account.
I will be highly obliged to you.

Name-Sumit sharma
Mail- sameshrm@gmail.com
sudeepsigh

Sep 23, 2016

wrong options & attempted question not accepted

I have attempted many questions but due to slow server it has not been accepted ;probably in last moment .nearly 7 question has not been accepted.
A few questions have wrong option .so I request you to consider that question as attempted one .because these question wasted a lot of time and condidate cannot be able to attempt all question. More over I also request you to lower down the cutoff mark so that applicants may get a chance to appear in mains.
We hope server will be faster there will be no problum to the condidate .
Hope for faster server.
Date:08/09/2016
Time:04:00 pm
Wrong Question no. 13. 51. 60.
Thanks you
SUDEEP
Email-sudeepdbest@gmail.com

incomplete DI

Respected sirmadam
i wrote exam on 30.08.2016 second shift in narayana DI given in was lacking in information due to that even after solving question many times my answer didn't match but i dared to answer two questions of bar chart out of four but according to full bar chart display in answer key one answer is wrong due to this online exam many students are not able to do their best due to slow server problems and one matrix problem of reasoning have totally different options that are appeared in exam than in answer key and 6 questions of english answer key must be changed.
The bar chart given in the examination was wrong with inadequate information.Apart from that, there were 3 questions given with wrong options.It killed a lot of time as I solved those questions thrice.Everyone thinks that it is their fault in solving because of trust in question paper.After the Examination I heard the same complaint from my friends.Even I found many complaints regarding mistakes in question paper online
from various shifts.There are complaints regarding slow server.Since there is a heavy competition even 1 minute of time in examination is valuable to us.
Kindly look into the issue and please add marks to those kind of questions.

Sep 22, 2016

DI given in the exam is lacking of information

Respected sirmadam
Kindly look into the issue and please add marks to those kind of questions.
stevetermi

ssc exam

Exam date 9/09/3016
Name - arun Rawat
Fathers name - prem singh rawat
Roll no. 2201252140

In my case the 10 questions are there in which green light doesn't appeared after clicking the question
The invigilator told that those question will automatically saved but not happened
I lost my 20 marks
And sever had many problems too
Kindly look into the matter
786khansari

Incorrect option

Hi Sir/Madam,

This is to bring to your kind notice that the correct option of two questions of the SSC-CGL exam 2016 held on 31st Aug, 2016 in the time slot 1.15 pm-2.30 pm were not present.
Can you please check and confirm that whether they are correct or not and if they are wrong then I am going to get the marks for the same because due to wrong option I have not marked any answer.
Waiting for a reply soon.

Thanks and Regards,
Kamran Hussain Ansari,
Roll No. 7208744294
ghosh.shirshendu2

Problem during challenging question

With due respect,
I beg to state that i faced technical problem while challenging the answers related to the answer keys released on 21st of September,2016 of SSC CGL Examination,2016.

The amount got debited from my account on 22nd of september but no page got displayed to challenge the concerned question.
I left bewildered when the page displayed with "technical problem" even though the amount got debited..
It is coming for many candidates as i surveyed.
Please take this matter of concern as a priority issue and help us to resolve at the earliest..
I will be highly obliged if i receive a a reply as soon as possible as we have been given a stipulated time upto 26th of Sep,2016 to challenge the answers.

Thanks and regards,
Shirshendu Ghosh
A concerned candidate
Roll No:7208704018

Regarding fee payment made for challenging a wrong question

I am Gaurav Agarwal. My roll no is 3011003653 and dob is 24081994.
Today on 22/sept/16 I made payment for challenging a question.
How can I get back the amount deduced from my bank account.
I will be highly obliged to you.

Name-Gaurav Agarwal

Mo. 7860553380
Email- kuldeepsinghaniya90@gmail.com
Ajit3582

Sep 21, 2016

Request for changing the Caste Category.

I had wrongly filled the category as UR(GENERAL) instead of OBC in my SSC CGL 2016 application form. I already took the exam on 07/09/2016. There is any possibility to change the category from UR to OBC. I will be highly obliged to know the answer.

AJIT KUMAR YADAV
Roll No.-3010044357
NALAGALLA DEVA

Sep 21, 2016

lost Roll number

Good mrng sir.............
My name is NALAGALLA DEVA. I lost my Roll number. so please send me the Roll number.

Registration Numb:51200944154