SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

sangeetha bammidi

Mar 28, 2014

i lossed my registration number

sir i lossed my registration num so please tell me how can i get it
kunalsatpute

Unable to fill part II

I am kunal i am unable to register for part II form. pl help me.
sindhureji

It says incorrect details

i have entered correct REG ID and DOB. But has shown information given by me is incorrect. please help me..

MY REG ID : 51152703251
PASWORD : 02/09/1987

email id: sijo_india@yahoo.co.in
DEEKSHA GAHOI

Mar 27, 2014

problem in gender filling in ssc cgl form

my registration id is 51119045206 by mistake i have filled wrong entry in gender i have filled male in place of female so please correct this mistake to make me eligible for giving the exam i will be grateful to you.i am a female candidate and i have given 100 rs. as there is no fee for female candidates.suggest me the solution.
hari 007

Mar 27, 2014

sir i have entered correct REG ID and DOB. But has shown information given by you is incorrect. please help me..

MY REG ID : 51107571749
PASWORD : 8th april 1989

email id: harishankar4u88@gmail.com
akkipuneet

Problem with part 2 registration

Registration Id: 51151194910
Applicant's Name :Puneet Singla
DOB: 06 July 1992

I have paid ₹100 through SBI challan on March 25, 2014 at Rudrapur (UK) branch but when i started login for PART 2 registration with above registration Id and my DOB, this message is being shown "Information given by you is incorrect. Please enter the correct information"
I am confident that I did not enter the wrong DOBI am in chaos because last date of payment is March 26 and I have already paid the amount but not able to fill Part 2

please help me or provide me any official contact no. or email id through which i can contact with SSC officials,
email id : imakil6792@gmail.com

ayyappa reddy

ssc part -2 registration

Good morning sir,
Sir i already registered PART-I for SSC junior engineers (C,E,M) examination-2014,
my Registration Id: 51151286954 & Applicant's Name : Kallam.Ayyappa Reddy, but when i login for PART-II registration with registration Id and DOB:18/08/1995 its saying the information is incorrect
jak

UNABLE TO PART 2 REGISTRATION

Registration Id: 51151239153
Applicant's Name : HARENDER PRASAD
DOB: 22 JULY 1989

I have paid ₹100 through SBI challan on March 24, 2014 at SECTOR -25 PANCHKULA BRANCH (HR) branch but when i started login for PART 2 registration with above registration Id and my DOB, this message is being shown "Information given by you is incorrect. Please enter the correct information"
I am in CHANDIGARH because last date of payment is March 28 and I have already paid the amount but not able to fill Part 2

email id : harenderprasad47@gmail.com

ashwini k p

Mar 26, 2014

not able to update my pay ment imformation

i payed my payment in bank n i uploaded my photo n signature but now i am not able to update my tranation id... and in part 2 registration it is showing it is complet.. pls help me

name:- ashwini.k.p
registration id :-51102257141
dob:- 7 nov 1994
senthil11

Registration Id: 51151148321
Applicant's Name : SENTHILKUMAR
DOB: 01 June 1984

I have paid ₹100 through SBI challan on March 26, 2014 at SUBBAIAH LAYOUT BRANCH (KA) branch but when i started login for PART 2 registration with above registration Id and my DOB, this message is being shown "Information given by you is incorrect. Please enter the correct information"

email id : n_senthilkumar_11@yahoo.com

sandhya pridhini

Mar 25, 2014

Didnt receive the successfully completed mail.

Dear Sir /Madam

I have filled all the details in the part 1 and part 2 of SSC CGL 2014 and submitted the application form succesfully.I received my registration (id and i checked to view my appication form by entering muy register id.I viewed my application too.But the mistake i did is i didnt save the application form in my system.After two days i didnt receive the confirmation mail from SSC .Now if i tried to open the view/print application in the SSC website by entering my register ID and DOB .""""Its coming information given by you is incorrect. Please enter the correct information.""" .Kindly help me how to get out of this problem. The same problem to my friend also.So please help us.

mail id: pridhinithamilarasan@gmail.com
Reg no: (mine) 51158803580 and 51158799519 (my friend's)
kingsuk ghosh

Mar 25, 2014

mistake of entering tranjection id

i have completed the my part 1 registration but in part 2 registration i made a mistake in entering the transaction id. Please give me the solution as early as possible.
avinash bajpe

Dear sir/madam
i have already registered PART-1 for SSC JE (C,E,M) examination-2014,
Registration Id: 51103232910
Applicant's Name : AVINASH
DOB: 16 APRIL 1992

I have paid ₹100 through SBI challan on March 22, 2014 at Mallikatta, MANGALORE (KAR) branch but when i started login for PART 2 registration with above registration Id and my DOB, this message is being shown "Information given by you is incorrect. Please enter the correct information"
I am confident that I did not enter the wrong DOB

email id : avinashavi841@gmail.com

sc
atheist

need new registration ID

sir i would like to apply for sub-inspector post through SSC
how to get new Registration ID
vaibhav4692

I have already registered PART-1 for SSC JE (C,E,M) examination-2014
Registration Id: 51150636101
Applicant's Name : VAIBHAV SINGH
DOB: 04 June 1992
I have paid ₹100 through SBI challan on March 18, 2014 at Barabanki (UP) branch
I am confident that I did not enter the wrong DOB because with same DOB I completed the PART 2 of SSC CGL but do not know why this problem is occurred in JE.
I am in chaos because last date of payment is March 26 and I have already paid the amount but not able to fill Part 2.

Please help me or provide me any official contact no. or email id through which i can contact with SSC officials.
email id : vaibhav.daredevil@yahoo.in

vaibhav4692

Registration Id: 51150636101
Applicant's Name : VAIBHAV SINGH
DOB: 04 June 1992

I have paid ₹100 through SBI challan on March 18, 2014 at Barabanki (UP) branch but when i started login for PART 2 registration with above registration Id and my DOB, this message is being shown "Information given by you is incorrect. Please enter the correct information"

email id : vaibhav.daredevil@yahoo.in

Jeelan Mohammad

ssc je registration

sir i had enterd mechanical instead of electrical at subject for paper II Please help me sirr
Gomathi 79

SSC GCL login

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have paid my fee for SSC GCL 2014. And now i want to look about exam place and dtrying to download admit cart. but iam receiving information incorrect error while doing login with http://ssconline2.gov.in/viewapplication.php. so please guide me
MANISH

Mar 24, 2014

problem is solve to view application form of ssc

guyss now login to this link ssconline2.gov.in now u can see ur application form. those guys want to say to me then msg me on my face book id my facebook id link is:- https://www.facebook.com/manish.baisoni?ref=tn_tnmn.

i wait for you guys.

Name KAMLESH JOSHI

Date of Birth 10-04-1992

LUCKNOW
Uttar Pradesh - 226016
Examination Centre CR - Lucknow(3010)

SIR I ENTERED WRONG PERCENTAGE AND I HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED MY FEES AND COMPLETED THE REGISTRATION PROCESS. PLEASE TELL ME HOW SHOULD I EDIT IT.
durgarao.m24@gmail.com

Registeration i.d

DEAR SIR/MADAM
I already registered part-1 ssc junior engineer(C,E,M) but i unfortunately forgot my registeration i.d.so, please send me my registeration i.d with my email id sir
APPLICATION NAME :DURGA RAO MAVUDURI
D.O.B:21/04/1989
EMAIL ID:durgarao.m24@gail.com

Please provide this information as soon as possible so that.
Kindly please help me in this regard...............
jigyasu

Not able to fill part 2 registration.

I have filled part1 registration and I am trying to enter the reg. id. and DOB in part2 registration and no action is taking place in it. Please let me know what is the mistake had happened with my registration.

Name : JIGYASU JAISWAL

Registration ID : 51160486924

DOB : 25/07/1991

my email id is j.jigyasu@gmail.com

shyamk_89

i have entered percentage
HS -67% 10+2 -72%
correct is
HS -66% 10+2 -73%
please tell me what to do
ashishbhuvns@gmail.com
Himanshu Singhal

Mar 21, 2014

ssc

sir i am unable to do my part 2 registration. i have tried so many times it always show "Information given by you is incorrect. Please enter the correct information".
sir plz tell me wat can i do ?
Either fill form again or wait .

PRATEEK - Fraud Consultant
    Dear Sir, I am giving you the complete URL...
    Goel medical agency - selling drugs without drug licence of that concerned state
    SACHIN SINGLA PROP. OF M/S GOEL MEDICAL AGENCIES , 16/5,...
    indian railway parcel service - missing
    not unload my bike Dear sir, I had booked my motor...
    Electric Bill pvvnl - Avarage bill
    A/C: 3101813000 My Flat close last three month and i...
    Dish Tv Service... - Dish TV_CST
    Dear Sanjay Kumar, Thanks for voicing your concern....
    SBI PO - Amount deducted but not yet received registration number
    On 24th April i applied for sbi po 2014 through online...
    punjab national bank - Cash not Obtained but the balance deducted
    Sub: Debit of money without issuing the cash Ref: ATM...
    Election Commision Of Tamilnadu - Name deleted from Voters list
    My family's name is deleted from the voter's...
    Election Commission - missing name on voter list
    respected sir, i had voted in the year 2009 for lok...