SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

jak

UNABLE TO PART 2 REGISTRATION

Registration Id: 51151239153
Applicant's Name : HARENDER PRASAD
DOB: 22 JULY 1989

I have paid ₹100 through SBI challan on March 24, 2014 at SECTOR -25 PANCHKULA BRANCH (HR) branch but when i started login for PART 2 registration with above registration Id and my DOB, this message is being shown "Information given by you is incorrect. Please enter the correct information"
I am in CHANDIGARH because last date of payment is March 28 and I have already paid the amount but not able to fill Part 2

please help me or provide me any official contact no. or email id through which i can contact with SSC officials,
email id : harenderprasad47@gmail.com

ashwini k p

Mar 26, 2014

not able to update my pay ment imformation

i payed my payment in bank n i uploaded my photo n signature but now i am not able to update my tranation id... and in part 2 registration it is showing it is complet.. pls help me

name:- ashwini.k.p
registration id :-51102257141
dob:- 7 nov 1994
senthil11

Registration Id: 51151148321
Applicant's Name : SENTHILKUMAR
DOB: 01 June 1984

I have paid ₹100 through SBI challan on March 26, 2014 at SUBBAIAH LAYOUT BRANCH (KA) branch but when i started login for PART 2 registration with above registration Id and my DOB, this message is being shown "Information given by you is incorrect. Please enter the correct information"

email id : n_senthilkumar_11@yahoo.com

sandhya pridhini

Mar 25, 2014

Didnt receive the successfully completed mail.

Dear Sir /Madam

I have filled all the details in the part 1 and part 2 of SSC CGL 2014 and submitted the application form succesfully.I received my registration (id and i checked to view my appication form by entering muy register id.I viewed my application too.But the mistake i did is i didnt save the application form in my system.After two days i didnt receive the confirmation mail from SSC .Now if i tried to open the view/print application in the SSC website by entering my register ID and DOB .""""Its coming information given by you is incorrect. Please enter the correct information.""" .Kindly help me how to get out of this problem. The same problem to my friend also.So please help us.

mail id: pridhinithamilarasan@gmail.com
Reg no: (mine) 51158803580 and 51158799519 (my friend's)
kingsuk ghosh

Mar 25, 2014

mistake of entering tranjection id

i have completed the my part 1 registration but in part 2 registration i made a mistake in entering the transaction id. Please give me the solution as early as possible.
avinash bajpe

Dear sir/madam
i have already registered PART-1 for SSC JE (C,E,M) examination-2014,
Registration Id: 51103232910
Applicant's Name : AVINASH
DOB: 16 APRIL 1992

I have paid ₹100 through SBI challan on March 22, 2014 at Mallikatta, MANGALORE (KAR) branch but when i started login for PART 2 registration with above registration Id and my DOB, this message is being shown "Information given by you is incorrect. Please enter the correct information"
I am confident that I did not enter the wrong DOB

email id : avinashavi841@gmail.com

sc
atheist

need new registration ID

sir i would like to apply for sub-inspector post through SSC
how to get new Registration ID
vaibhav4692

I have already registered PART-1 for SSC JE (C,E,M) examination-2014
Registration Id: 51150636101
Applicant's Name : VAIBHAV SINGH
DOB: 04 June 1992
I have paid ₹100 through SBI challan on March 18, 2014 at Barabanki (UP) branch
I am confident that I did not enter the wrong DOB because with same DOB I completed the PART 2 of SSC CGL but do not know why this problem is occurred in JE.
I am in chaos because last date of payment is March 26 and I have already paid the amount but not able to fill Part 2.

Please help me or provide me any official contact no. or email id through which i can contact with SSC officials.
email id : vaibhav.daredevil@yahoo.in

vaibhav4692

Registration Id: 51150636101
Applicant's Name : VAIBHAV SINGH
DOB: 04 June 1992

I have paid ₹100 through SBI challan on March 18, 2014 at Barabanki (UP) branch but when i started login for PART 2 registration with above registration Id and my DOB, this message is being shown "Information given by you is incorrect. Please enter the correct information"

email id : vaibhav.daredevil@yahoo.in

Jeelan Mohammad

ssc je registration

sir i had enterd mechanical instead of electrical at subject for paper II Please help me sirr
Gomathi 79

SSC GCL login

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have paid my fee for SSC GCL 2014. And now i want to look about exam place and dtrying to download admit cart. but iam receiving information incorrect error while doing login with http://ssconline2.gov.in/viewapplication.php. so please guide me
MANISH

Mar 24, 2014

problem is solve to view application form of ssc

guyss now login to this link ssconline2.gov.in now u can see ur application form. those guys want to say to me then msg me on my face book id my facebook id link is:- https://www.facebook.com/manish.baisoni?ref=tn_tnmn.

i wait for you guys.

Name KAMLESH JOSHI

Date of Birth 10-04-1992

LUCKNOW
Uttar Pradesh - 226016
Examination Centre CR - Lucknow(3010)

SIR I ENTERED WRONG PERCENTAGE AND I HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED MY FEES AND COMPLETED THE REGISTRATION PROCESS. PLEASE TELL ME HOW SHOULD I EDIT IT.
durgarao.m24@gmail.com

Registeration i.d

DEAR SIR/MADAM
I already registered part-1 ssc junior engineer(C,E,M) but i unfortunately forgot my registeration i.d.so, please send me my registeration i.d with my email id sir
APPLICATION NAME :DURGA RAO MAVUDURI
D.O.B:21/04/1989
EMAIL ID:durgarao.m24@gail.com

Please provide this information as soon as possible so that.
Kindly please help me in this regard...............
jigyasu

Not able to fill part 2 registration.

I have filled part1 registration and I am trying to enter the reg. id. and DOB in part2 registration and no action is taking place in it. Please let me know what is the mistake had happened with my registration.

Name : JIGYASU JAISWAL

Registration ID : 51160486924

DOB : 25/07/1991

my email id is j.jigyasu@gmail.com

shyamk_89

i have entered percentage
HS -67% 10+2 -72%
correct is
HS -66% 10+2 -73%
please tell me what to do
ashishbhuvns@gmail.com
Himanshu Singhal

ssc

sir i am unable to do my part 2 registration. i have tried so many times it always show "Information given by you is incorrect. Please enter the correct information".
sir plz tell me wat can i do ?
Either fill form again or wait .
kapil kumar verma

Mar 21, 2014

not able to see my result of CHSL/DEO results

sir I am requesting you that I am not able to see my result of CHSL/DEO 2013, as I have lost my admit card iys my humble request to you please tell me my result.

REGISTRATION ID-51101271434
EMAIL ID-kapilvamar@gmail.com
DATE OF BIRTH- 07.08.1988
NAME- KAPIL KUMAR VERMA.

sir I request you to please tell me my result as soon as possible.
prem kalyan

problem with PART-II registration

Good evening sir,
Sir i already registered PART-I for SSC junior engineers (C,E,M) examination-2014,
my Registration Id: 51150151228 & Applicant's Name : N PREM KUMAR, but when i login for PART-II registration with registration Id and DOB:01-07-1988 its saying the information is incorrect

please help
Registration Id : 51150151228
Applicant's Name : N PREM KUMAR,
email id : premkeratum1@gmail.com
saravanan.123

cannot complete my part2 registration

respected sir
i finished my part 1 registration , but i cannot enter the part2 registration, i don know what the mistake i did, my registration i.d is 51151002519 , dob - 25-9-1991. please help me .my email.id is saravanan_g25@yahoo.com and my mobile no is 9597798935.
premeee

change my part 2 registraction

i have completed the my part 1 registration but in part 2 registration i made a mistake in entering the transaction id . but i have yet not completed the part 2 registration. How to change my transaction details

registration id is: 51103090566
DOB :17/05/1993

please help
e-mail id premeee2014@gmail.com
sahil15apr@yahoo.com

Mar 20, 2014

lost the Roll no. 10+2 2013-14

lost the Roll no. 10+2 (2013)
Regarding lost of roll no. of 10+2 combined higher secondary 2013

I have registered in (10+2) combined higher secondary 2013 with following details:

1. Registration ID - 51110435122
2. DOB - 15/04/1985
3. E-mail ID - prushottam30kumar@gmail.com
4. Mobile No. - 9386937474
I am unable to see my result please provide me information
about how to get my result of CHSL 2013.

Please provide this information as soon as possible so that.
Kindly please help me in this regard...............
DASARI PRAVEEN KUMAR

Mar 20, 2014

unable to view or print submitted application form

I have registered for SSC CGL-2014.i have to upload my photo and signature but when i am trying to open my application form with the given registration id and DOB,it is giving a message "Information given by you is incorrect.Please enter the correct information". please help me with this.

Please anybody help me soon because last date to upload photos is 26/3/2014.

Name:Dasari Praveen Kumar
registration id-51150108073
DOB-21/DEC/1991
email id: dpkumar145@gmail.com
kumarpraveen

Mar 19, 2014

unable to view or print submitted application form

I have registered for SSC CGL-2014.but when i am trying to view my application form with the given registration id and DOB,it is giving a message "Information given by you is incorrect.Please enter the correct information".please help me with this.

Name:Praveen Kumar
registration id-51109660684
DOB-12/11/1988
email id-praveen_kumar3358@yahoo.com

306794 - denied to give jee main bcoz of late coming
    sir i got fminutes lte at sharda university knowledge...
    Maharasahtra Public Service Commission - i forgot user id and password
    Respected sir, I lost my userid and password , I have...
    Aircel - Deactivate CHN14A21
    I'm using Aircel prepaid, mobile no: 9941199535. I...
    suhas more - Street Dogs Noise
    Street Dogs Noise & braking. Dear Sir There are...
    Laxmi Executive Hostel Inn, Ameerpet, Hyderabad - Food Quality
    Hi Sir/Madam I have a complain regarding food in...
    Vijay Tv - movie in morning
    who told this worst idea of cancelling or stopping od...
    UPSC - forgot registration no.
    R/s sir/ madam i have forgot my roll no of UPSC AC exam...
    reliance gsm - miss call from unknown mobile no at midnight
    getting miss cal from following number: 8927274056