SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

Feb 9, 2017

change gd post prfrence

sir
My name is ASHSIH KUMAR .My roll no is 3201049604 in ssc gd-2015 unfortunately my choice is wrong fill up so please change my choice.. now i want 1-NIA 2-SSF 3-CISF 4-SSB 5-CRPF 6-ITBP 7-BSF...... Kindly change my prefrance
your faithful
ashish kumar
vipin099

Feb 6, 2017

payment

i am sir vipin yadav my reg.no 60002208852 ssc mts debit card payment 100.85 debit but not refrance number show staus in incompleted show plese help my contact no 8957418065
deepkumar123

Feb 4, 2017

category mistake

I am DEEP KUMAR.S. My father name S.DEVENDRA.My registeration no.62003940395. I am applied for SSC JE 2016 examination, in this part-1 registeration, i am choose the option "GENERAL" category due to i dont know the correct option at that time. But, i am belongs from BC-A.So, now i want to change my category to "OBC".
mkour

Feb 3, 2017

want to change age relaxation cateory

my name is jasbeer kour
fathers name :hardeep singh soghi
registration id is :64005669519
i want to change my age relaxation category to :recidence of j&k
sonu kumar gautam

Feb 3, 2017

आपके विभाग मर हुई गलतिया के सम्बन्ध में

महोदय
आप से सविनय निवेदन है कि मेरा नाम sandeep kumar s/o raj kumar roll no.3013009597 है।
और मेरा riten no 55 ,तथा sc नक्सल क्षेत्र से हू।
और मेरे साथ के भाई का हुआ है जो की हमारे बराबर no और cast व क्षेत्र है।
अतः आप से विनम्र निवेदन है कि मेरे भी final merit list में name डालने की कृपा करे ।
धन्यवाद
Name- sandeep kumar
s/o raj kumar
SSC gd 62390
Mo 9616385010
Roll no 3013009597
sonukumarpr

Feb 2, 2017

Submitted my fees by offline challan but website is not responding

I have submitted my offline challan and website is not responding from 3 days what to do sir please help me to get out of this trouble.
My Reg.id- 64002704300 please help me urgently my mobile no.is -8603853691
VINAY258

SESSION EXPERIED

MAY IS NOT PROCESSING PLEASE FIX IT RG NO. 64005302201
VINAYKUMAR
Ashish Dwivedi

Payment failure

Due to technical problem the page of merchant was refreshed that's why website showing ," A payment already had been made ,you can not process your request.
Reg id- 60002224594
sureshias77

Payment page not open

My registration id 64005174659.payment page is not open. Pls clear this problem. I will pay the fees .pls help me sir
Hansraj Suthar

PAYMENT ISSUE

SIR MY REG NO. IS 63001611028 PAYMENT IS NOT COMPLETE PLZ SOLUTION
manikanta7639

FEE PAID FOR MTS

fees deducted from my account but when i am printing application it is showing your application is not completed REG NO ; 64005100314
bharatsai9

CHANGE in One-time registration

I have registered earlier as General category instead of OBC. I am unable to change my form now and also couldn't avail the age relaxation.
Kindly provide the option to edit the form to apply for MTS, as the last date is 01.02.17

Registration No. 60000892146

Applicant.
Ramesh gounder

Jan 31, 2017

fees payement for mts regarding

sir i have applied for ssc MTS exam. but i cannot able to pay my fees through online mode i have been trying for the past three as also dates have been extended but even still the payment page is not at all responding... i am trying for ever 10minutes span but also i could not complete my payment so kindly help me in sort out this problem.. today being the last date.. kindly do some remedial measures...
motive

server problem

sir/madam
I am shivang shukla my registration no.60003207714 i have submitted my payment by debit card but when i saw apllication status it show your payment is not completed after extending date site is not open now, please sir help me fast because last date is comming soon please open the site sir please......................................................

Thankyou
AbhilashMithe

Jan 31, 2017

No response from anyone for payment issue

Do you guys have any responsible person to take responsibility for this useless deduction???????????

Lots of people are just complaining plllzzzz respond them.

I have done my payment before deadline but my money deducted 22 mins late after deadline, nearly 5 to 6 hours later transaction, its not my fault. Where is my money????????????????????????????
Robykr10

payment has not completed

please help me and my friend i am robin kumar my registration number is 60003267807 and my friend nitesh registration number is 64002056034 so our payment is not talking from a week now its a last day so please help us my mobile number is 9069695937 and email is robykr10@gmail.com please imeadiatly help us!! its emergency..
chaturvedi007

site is note working

sir/ madam,
i have filled the form 3 days ago but i was unable to pay the form fee because this site is note opening. what can i do to fill the form? ''make payment '' related link is note opening . please resolve this issue because 1st feb is the last date. i'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.
chaturvedi007

payment related issue

sir/ madam,
manikantaswamy medisetti

FEE PAYMENT ERROR

STATE BABK OF INDIA- CP72682188.@ THIS IS MY TRANSACTION ID .FOR SSC M.T.S ONLINE PAYMENT BUT PAYMENT IS NOT DONE.APPLICATION STATUS INCOMPLETE SO PLZ HELP ME CONTACT NO-8341723678

REG NO-64004293008
DATE OF TRANSACTION-29-01-2017
REF ID-640042930081616
Manish Soni verma

Payment

Sir Mene Form SSC MTS ka Form Apply kiya tha or mene uska online payment ki jagah Online Chalan nikala the or usko mene bank me bhi deposit krva diya hai or pese bhi jma krva diye h lakin status me payment not valid bta rha h please help me sir
akula bala rama krishna

Jan 30, 2017

IAM COMPLETE INFORM DETEAILS IN U R ABLICATION FORM I WAS PAY MONEY IN STATE BANK WITH OFFLINE CHALANA BUT I WAS PAYED TRYING EACH AND EVERY BUT DIDNT OPENING TO ENTER SBI JOURNL NO.
satya prasanna

ERROR IN PAYMENT

SIR CAN YOU PLEASE RECTIFY OUR PROBLEM............... PAYMENT SERVER IS NOT OPENING FOR THIS ID..60001315529...i tried some hundred times at all timings......please.....sir....solve my problem...this is the last chance this application is very important to me........thanking you.................sir
AbhilashMithe

Incomplete application issue

Sir I have done online payment But still my application status is incomplete and fees deducted from account.
please help
Reg no. 64001975477
dellji

Payment website not working

Sir..I have applied for mts 2017 but while I go for online payment options the website doesn't open the page ...

Please fix the problem as soon as possible .