SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

Ajitkumar05

Forget Roll no.

I have forget my roll no.and is very difficult to chek my result.Its my humble request to u to provide my roll no. as my personal details is belows....

Name : Ajit Kumar
Father's name: Satyendra prasad
D.O.B: 08 feb 1991
Registration id : 51100809229
Email id: ajit.rymec@gmail.com
tripti1276@gmail.com

Forgot roll no

Hello sir/madam
Since SSC junior engineer 2014 result is out today and we can find out our result with roll number ,but I have forgotten my roll number. But I have my registration number and d.o.b ,please can you tell me what my roll number is ????

TRIPTI LAVATRE
Reg no. 51100506982
D.o.b.= 21/12/1992
civilprem

roll number

getting roll no.
sir i have lost my roll. no.cum admit card slip.can you send me it.detail are given below
registration no.-51102751564

dob-4th july1988
email-sachinsrs789@gmail.com
deepakinkumar

getting Roll no

Plz help me to find out my roll no. Due to that problem I can not see my result but I know my registration no.the following detail are:
Name : Deepak kumar
Registration no. 51150394234
Email I'd : deepakinkumar@rediffmail.com
D.o.b. : 01/01/1984
viv7nic

get admit card ssc jee 2014

PLEASE get ur admit card by above link to check ur ssc jee result for electrical/mech for central region ty.

regads
kush/ vivek
sharma301ashish

Dec 14, 2014

forgot my roll no. to see the result

Name : ashish kumar

D.o.b.= 21/09/1991
ali md khan

Dec 2, 2014

when will ssc je 2014 result be declared

dear sir , it have been quite a long time since we appeared in ssc je 2014 exam and till now result/ merit list have not been declared.
As such its only putting our morals down ,not to mention that we have to gear up for tier2 and interview exam .
on a personal note , i left my job (Private) as my exam went very well and i was quite hopeful but such delays are now putting financial problem on me and i have no other option but to look on my parents .

please reply at the earliest .
ssc je 2014 aspirant
thakur anil kumar

Nov 24, 2014

typing language

My name is Anil Kumar, my roll is 4415001458 and my registration id is 51156247868. sir i want to change my typing language, if it is possible then its my humble request to you pls change my language, my present language is hindi but sir i want english language. Please solve my problem. My EMAIL ID: anilkumarbca8@gmail.com
shashwat1989

Nov 20, 2014

EXTRA TIME IN SSC CGL EXAM

I appeared ssc cgl exam held in October 2014, Delhi. I have Cerebral Palsy and eligible for extra time but i did not get extra time even after pursuation at examination hall. I showed my medical certificate to the concerned ssc person. What is the procedure to get extra time.
shashwat
pulkit vishnoi

Nov 5, 2014

Admit card

I am having problem in downloading admit card of CHSL 2014-15. I have filled all the details correctly but it is showing that some details are wrong.
my name is pulkit vishnoi. My registration no. Is 51185959640.
Email id - pulkitvishnoi16@gmail.com . Please mail my admit card on the provided id.
please sought out my problem as soon as possible.
Saurabh Tripathi!@#

Nov 5, 2014

Scaling of Exam due to varying diificulty level

Dear sir ,
there's a deep concerning matter that papers which were held on 19th october 2014 morning shift were quite difficult in comparison to other papers in evening & we all will be measured on single cutoff
this affects the equality of opportunity as simply if someone get paper toufgher his marks will go low in comparison to candidate who is attempting easier paper ,
SO ITS MY REQUEST TO YOU SIR , EITHER SET 4 DIIFERENT CUTOFF'S OR DO SCALING TO GIVE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY TO ALL ASPIRANTS , AS ALREADY EXIST IN BANKING EXAMS .
why ssc is lagging in applying these amendments while so musch disparity present in paper
kindly give attention
YOURS SINCERELY
SAURABH
Rajsekhar Jana

Nov 3, 2014

online payment

I cannot pay the amount through online mode using my SBI debit card of Maestro. I will be highly oblised if you kindly tell me the process of online payment using my own card. Apart from this I want to know that what is one time password.

Nov 3, 2014

Hsc..exam paper can leak

Sir jab hariyana ka ladka bhopal centre bhar rha h to.paper ko leak krne wala giroh to khud dikhta h jab koi apne home town k alava kahin or se bhar rha h centre.kal paper hua or hariyana ka ek ladka paper dekher aaya bhopal se or usne kaha ki test khatam hone k adhe hour pehle solve key mil gai orbo sab kr aaya..matlab padai bekar h hamare liye jb paiso se ham garibo pr rich ladke bhari pad rhe h plz hariyana k ladko ki copy thik se cheak kare varna ham to barbaad ho jayenge
bonnu

Nov 2, 2014

forgot to write test form number on answer sheet

I forgot to write my test booklet number on my answer sheet in chsl exam held on 2 November 2014 morning shift..but I have written it on attendance sheet ..even the invigilator did not check it and signed on it..
Will my exam be checked or I ll be awarded zero marks

Please rply soon
rajarathinam

Nov 2, 2014

result declaration

sir, we are eagerly waiting for ssc paper-1 2014 results please inform as the result declaration date

Hsc..exam paper can leak

Sir 2 november ko bhopal me paper leak hone k chanse h..plz vahan security tight kr dijiye taaki koi b paper leak na ho plzzzz

Hsc..exam paper can leak

Dear sir..maine ldc deo ka form fill kiya h nov.9 ko mera exam h.mujhe ek suchna mili h ki bhopal me ye paper leak hone wala h paise b giroh ne final kr liye h main ye chahta hu ki aap vaha ki security tight rakhe taaki student ka future barbaad na ho thanks sir
Rishabh Dev Tyagi

UNDER AGE PROBLEM

My name is rishab tyagi.my date of birth is 22 sep 1996 but when I attempt to download the admit card it shows under age.my email id - rishab2019@gmail.com.kindly send me the admit card on my email or correct the problem before the exam.
Sheeba D

ADMIT CARD

Dear Madam/sir,

I am SHEEBA D D/O Ruthamma. My registration number is 51181920347 and my date of birth is 01-05-1993 but I am unable to download the admit card since it shows like NO SUCH RECORD or wrong details but I recieved a mail of my registration number which i think it is exactly correct. Please tell me as soon as possible because i do not know when is my exam.

Sheeba. D
BHANDNA RANI

Nov 1, 2014

Not received of admit card by post.

My registration Id is 51121141662. My exam is on 02.11.2014 but still I have not received admit card or Hall ticket.
Please, guide me How can I get my Admit card for CHSL exam on 02.11.2014 ?
shivani dubey

regitration no.

i am shivani dubey D/o vijay kumar dubey, my date of birth is 08/11/1993 & email id is shivani.dubey08@gmail.com. i did not receive my admit card and lost my registration no. so how can i get the registration no.?
mmmm

admit card

Sir my admit card downloadable chances are finished due to some problem in website .i can not download it further and my exam is on 2nd nov .what can i do pls help me...if anyone know..
iamsoubhik@gmail.com

site not opening

i cant download/view my admit card exam of Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, 2014
.please help me......................
my registration id is 51153656069 & my birthdate is 23/08/1991
s/o- kumud bandhu choudhury
centre- burdwan
please help me

INDIA POST:speed post - speed post article
    Did not received important speed post article which posted...
    121@in.airtel.com - payment of bill against wrong number
    Rs.730/- paid thro, INB txn. ref. no. 10947374IG00KMXZW4...
    idea recharge - cheating and fraud
    I had recharged online for 1gb 3g data of Rs 246...
    Bharat bus techprocess - Regarding recharge
    regarding recharge I tried through Bharath bus Techprocess...
    EXPORTERS INDIA - I appreciate Exportersindia
    Exportersindia have done such a fabulous work for me. I...
    Vijay Tv - Great climax
    No complaints. Ignore the complaints. If these guys want...
    Tirumal Bharat LPG Gas Agency - Non delivery of a REFILL for three months
    New members or old members at Thirumal Bharat Gas agency ...