SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

noormohammad

Aug 29, 2014

Unable to view my application

Sir, i have completed part1 and part2 application of SSC CGL 2014 successfully. But I have not yet recieved any confirmation mail regarding to it. I have made online payment. I am even unable to view my application. Please help me sir.
My Registration id is 51112058582
Mail id : noormohammad414@gmail.com
phone no: 09642581768
subhajay10

Aug 26, 2014

Did not get confirmation printout

DID NOT RECIEVE ANY CONFIRMATION MALE OF ONLINE SUBMISSION FORM OF LDC and DEO EXAMINATION
I DID NOT GET ANY CONFIRMATION MALE ON MY GMAIL ID BY SSC DEPARTMENT FOR THE HIGHER SECONDARY EXAMINATION CONDUCTED ON NOVEMBER 2014. I PAY THE 100RS FEE ONLINE THROUGH SBI Net Banking BUT I DID NOT RECIEVE ANY CONFIRMATION MAIL BY SSC
THANX
MAIL ID-subh.ajay10@gmail.com

abhishek16

Aug 25, 2014

regarding ssc cgl re exam 2013 result

After matching from SSC official answer key i am getting around 125 no but my roll no is not in list. I am from OBC so it is much more than cutoff no. My roll no is 2405019761. Please suggest me what should I do. I have dropped mails and Fax also ti SSC DELHI. But i am not getting any response. Please reply me.
MY mail id is abhisoni,jpr16@gmail.com
barnali hazra

Aug 24, 2014

not received the regitration number

Dear sir, I have submitted filled up application online for Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2014 and uploded photograph and signatur.But I have not received the registration number on submission for above application.Hence,I could not see and take print of the submitted application.Details are as follows; NAME : BARNALI HAZRA CENTER AND CODE : ER-SILIGURI(4415) FATHER'S NAME : SUDARSHAN HAZRA MOTHER NAME : ILA HAZRA DATE OF BIRTH : 16-07-1984 CATEGORY : SC ADDRESS : NIRANJAN NAGAR, GHOGOMALI,SILIGURI ,DIST.JALPAIGURI,WEST BENGAL, PIN : 734006 MOBILE NO : 9832380994 E-MAIL : hazra.barnali@yahoo.com please provide me the registration number for the above application so that i could enable to view /take print of the above application and able to sit for the Examination. Thanking you, Yours faithfully, Barnali hazra
vishnudfb

Respected Sir/Madam
This is bring to your kind notice that I ,Vishnu prasad appeared in SSC-CGL 2013 Re-EXAM. My Roll No is 8201012178.By comparing your answer key my marks are approximately 86.75 which is more than cutoff list i.e. 85.I belongs to OBC catagory.But my name did not revealed in result.It is requested that please take necessary action at your end.
My email ID is vishnuschweni@gmail.com
vishnudfb

Respected Sir
This is bring to your kind notice that I , Vishnu prasad appeared in SSC-CGL 2013 Re-EXAM. My Roll No is 8201012178.By comparing your answer key my marks are approximately 86.75 which is more than cutoff list i.e. 85.But my name did not revealed in result.It is requested that please take necessary action at your end.
My email ID is : vishnuschweni@gmail.com
rraajesh1989

Aug 24, 2014

change of post preference code

How and when can i change post preference code in ssc cgl 2013.

Name- Rajesh kumar
cat- OBC
praveen rocks

Aug 24, 2014

not showing the registration detail

name praveen kumar
possible
my mobile no. 8109749505
Pari jaiswal

want a reg id..

DID NOT RECIEVE ANY CONFIRMATION MAIL OF ONLINE SUBMISSION FORM OF HIGHER SECONDARY EXAMINATIONI DID NOT GET ANY CONFIRMATION MAIL ON MY GMAIL ID BY SSC DEPARTMENT FOR THE HIGHER SECONDARY EXAMINATION CONDUCTED ON NOVEMBER 2014. I ALSO NOT WRITTEN MY REGISTRATION NUMBER BECAUSE I THOUGHT THAT IT MUST BE SEND AUTOMATICALLY ON MY ID BY SSC DEPARTMENT.
Pari jaiswal

Aug 23, 2014

not get any confirmation mail

I have completed my registration. Of hs level but i dnt get any confirmation mail on my email.id , please solve this issue. NAME-REENA JAISWAL..EMAIL-REENA.JAISWAL007@GMAIL.COM, date of birth-15-11-1991
hunny829

Aug 23, 2014

I was unable to login see details of form submitted

name kuldeep singh
possible
my mobile no. 7696999446
junaid bagdad

I WANT REG ID NO. FOR PART 2 REGISTRATION

I DID NOT GET ANY CONFIRMATION MAIL ON MY GMAIL ID BY SSC DEPARTMENT FOR THE HIGHER SECONDARY EXAMINATION CONDUCTED ON NOVEMBER 2014. I ALSO NOT WRITTEN MY REGISTRATION NUMBER BECAUSE I THOUGHT THAT IT MUST BE SEND AUTOMATICALLY ON MY ID BY SSC DEPARTMENT. I PAY THE 100RS BY BANK THROUGH I DID NOT RECIEVE ANY CONFIRMATION MAIL BY SSC
SBI CBS SCREEN NO. 8888
CHALLAN REFRENCE NO. JUNE51166637134
SBI BRANCH CODE NO. 04622
SBI JOURNAL NO.028811524

THANKS

MY EMAIL ID. juniyad@gmail.com
BHOLENATH

Aug 22, 2014

DID NOT RECIEVE ANY CONFIRMATION MALE OF ONLINE SUBMISSION FORM OF HIGHER SECONDARY EXAMINATION

I DID NOT GET ANY CONFIRMATION MALE ON MY GMAIL ID BY SSC DEPARTMENT FOR THE HIGHER SECONDARY EXAMINATION CONDUCTED ON NOVEMBER 2014. I ALSO NOT WRITTEN MY REGISTRATION NUMBER BECAUSE I THOUGHT THAT IT MUST BE SEND AUTOMATICALLY ON MY ID BY SSC DEPARTMENT. I PAY THE 100RS FEE ONLINE THROUGH DEBIT CARD BUT I DID NOT RECIEVE ANY CONFIRMATION MAIL BY SSC
THANX
MAIL ID-sagarbhardwaj786@gmail.com
saurabhsaxena

Aug 22, 2014

Do not accepted my registration id

I am saurabh kumar from Moradabad. I have applied for Combined Higher Secondary Exam-2014, My Registration No. 51188206884 and Challan Reference No:SAUR51188206884. I have finished my first Registration in online And I got challan also. paid fee Rs. 100 (20.08.14) in SBI bank. But I could not do Registration-I, If I enter my Reg -Id, it is not accept it. So please help me to do Registration- I please tell what is the problem. Even i did not get any mail and sms from u. and I have doubt on my reg. ID, so please send my reg.id to my mail (saurabhsaxena67@yahoo.in).

Regards by
saurabh saxena
Rakeshkule

Aug 21, 2014

Information given by you is incorrect. Please enter the correct information.

I have completed part 1 registration whose reg. no is 51187781486 and Date of Birth 12.12.1989. My SBI challan generation date is 18/08/2014 and Challan expiry date is 21/08/2014. I got the challan generated, after that i submitted the fee of Rs.100/- at SBI, on 21/08/2014, JOURNAL NO 017324047 But my registration is not completed. I have not received any email proving the completion of my registration successfully.My mail id is rakesh.kule@yahoo.in
Today when i opened the ssconline2.gov.in, to complete my registration. I put my registration id and DOB, but it says;YOUR REGISTRATION IS INCOMPLETE. Please complete my registration. what should i do now?.
Rakesh Kule
Rakeshkule

My Registration ID Wont be Accepted

I have completed part 1 registration whose reg. no is 51187781486 and Date of Birth 12.12.1989. My SBI challan generation date is 18/08/2014 and Challan expiry date is 21/08/2014. I got the challan generated, after that i submitted the fee of Rs.100/- at SBI, on 20/08/2014, JOURNAL NO 017324047 But my registration is not completed. I have not received any email proving the completion of my registration successfully.My mail id is rakesh.kule@yahoo.in
Rakesh Kule
bhanumanoj.bade

Registration not complete

I have completed part 1 registration whose reg. no is 51188682308 and Date of Birth 27.09.1994. My SBI challan generation date is 18/08/2014 and Challan expiry date is 21/08/2014. I got the challan generated, after that i submitted the fee of Rs.100/- at SBI, on 20/08/2014, JOURNAL NO 013505816 But my registration is not completed. I have not received any email proving the completion of my registration successfully.My mail id is bhanumanoj.bade@gmail.com.
Today when i opened the ssconline2.gov.in, to complete my registration. I put my registration id and DOB, but it says;YOUR REGISTRATION IS INCOMPLETE. Please complete your registration. what should i do now?.
banu manoj bade
sandeepshukla121

REGARDING RESULT OF SSC CGL 2013 RE-EXAM

This is bring to your kind notice that I , Sandeep Shukla ; S/O Ram Pal Shukla appeared in SSC-CGL 2013 Re-EXAM. My Roll No is 3010525118.By comparing your answer key my marks are approximately 123 which is more than cutoff list i.e. 102.But my name did not revealed in result.It is requested that please take necessary action at your end.
My email ID is sandeepshukla121@gmail.com
My mobile no is 8004418919 for telephonic conversation .
vishwadeep.dahiya

obc category

Respected sir
i vishwadeep dahiya have applied for both cgl 13 and cgl 14 in general category.
but in april 2014 jats were declared obc.. so now i have an obc certificate of ncl.
as the examination of 2014 is not held.. is there any procedure to change the category..
also i have cleared cgl 2013 re exam.. so can i change my category in tier 2..
kindly help me in this regard.
yours sincerely
vishwadeep dahiya
my email id- vishwadeep.dahiya@gmail.com
PRASANT123

CHANGE OF CENTRE CODE

By mistake I entered my examination center Berhampore(4403) to which I was not knowing that there is another place Berhampore in Kolkata, I thought for Berhampore Odisha, so I want to change the center Berhampore to Bhubaneswar.
Kindly help.

Reference no.-51152360727
DOB-21-01-1988
Prasant kumar Nayak
Email Id- prasant.is.here@gmail.com
vishnusingh

registration not completed

I have completed part 1 registration whose reg. no is 51183082511 and Date of Birth 10.04.1995. My SBI challan generation date is 16/08/2014 and Challan expiry date is 21/08/2014. I got the challan generated, after that i submitted the fee of Rs.100/- at SBI, on 19/08/2014, JOURNAL NO 017345584 But my registration is not completed. I have not received any email proving the completion of my registration successfully.My mail id is vishnusingh823@gmail.com.
vishnu kumar singh
shriya marik

Not getting confirmation mail

Sir/Madam,

I completed the registration. But i didn't get any mail regarding this. Please solve my problem and provide confirmation mail on my emil id.

registration id - 51136063674
email id - theblackswan02@gmail.com
hemanthctr

My Registration is not complete

dear sir, i have completed part1 registration whose reg no is 51110342703 and my challan is generation date is 18/08/2014 and challan expiry date is 21/08/2014. i submitted fee of Rs100 on 20/08/2014.i have upload my photo and sign also,but it said that my registration is incomplete.i have not received any email .today when i opened site to complete my registration . i put my registration id and dob but it said that submission last date is expired but last date was 21/08/2014.please give me any suggestion last date is near sir. your faithfully - hemanth
aaliya81

thanks SSC

hello ssc.
thank you for acepting my form..

yesterday i was totally lost .when SSC link in not open till 5 pm..
but now i received mail from SSC in which the msg was sucessfully
bhupendra chaubey

Registration of part 2

dear sir, i have completed part1 registration whose reg no is 51184686892 and my challan is generation date is 16/08/2014 and challan expiry date is 21/08/2014. i submitted fee of Rs100 on 19/08/2014.i have upload my photo and sign also,but itsaid that my registration is incomplete.i have not received any email .today when i opened site to complete my registration . i put my registration id and dob but it said that submission last date is expired but last date was 21/08/2014.please give me any suggestion last date is near sir. your faithfully - bhupendra

Vodafone Bill pay - I want return my money
    Dear team, My order no. 603280650. I done my vodafone...
    support@wmtransfer.com - change phone number
    my wmz id is Z297731154616 my old ph: 919493331331, my new...
    care@paytm.com - plz refund my ammount
    Plz return my ammount My order nom...
    staff selection commission - Change Of Examination Center
    Respected Sir, I applied for ssc cgl 2014 and while...
    Micromax Unite 2 A106 - wifi , heating and charging problem
    my wifi is not working properly it does not connect to...
    HDFC Bank - Deduction Of Amount
    Dear Sir / Madam My account No. is 12641050050533 this is...
    HMWSSB - No water Supply Since 15 days
    There is no water supply since last 15 days @...
    Bharti axa general insurance company - Not issuing a policy
    Sir/Madam, I have to purchase a personal accidents policy...