SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

Aswani09

Sep 16, 2016

Moving to the next question has issue and also visibility of bar diagrams

I have centre at Multidata in Trivandrum.shift was between 1.15 to 2.30pm. Bar diagram values were not clearly visible..n took time to identify what numbers were given(numbers were too small to identify).Have issues while going to the next question..I have to do atleast three clicks most of the time to go to the next question n took most of my time . sparing tat 3 clicks for every question is time consuming..It affects the speed most of the time .And we can't bare even a second for such exam .I felt, may be it's problem with the centre.please look after the issue
Aswani Ravindran
Email ID:ash.ravi11@gmail.com
Manita Rana

Sep 15, 2016

Discrpencies in some questions on 27-8-2016 Morning shift

I had my exam on 27-08-2016 10:00 Am-11:15 Am.
There was a data interpretation question of bar chart in Quantitative aptitude section. It was about percentage of electrifying villages in different states. In the question it was not stated that the given data was weather of percent of villages which are electrifying or percent of village which are not electrifying. If I assume it was percent of electrifying village I could able to solve only 2 questions. Rest 2 questions can not be solved. and If I assume it was percent of villages which are not electrifying I could solve all the questions. Therefore I have assumed it was percent of villages which are not electrifying.Please look into the matter and take a necessary action.
manishdhaka

Sep 14, 2016

Error in many questions of maths.

There were many faults in printing and in given options like bar graph etc.
rajaksunny

Sep 14, 2016

Wrong question

Sir, i gave the exam of cgl 2016. There is a problem in mathematics questions. I attempt your pie chart question but the time of solving it seems wrong(should be 360 degree but there is 355 degree in total). So can you please tell me that those questions marks give me or not??
pradhan19

Sep 13, 2016

Re-conduct of ssc-cgl2016 examination

To all the candidates who by any problem whether just bcz of 2-5mins late reach the centre or have faced system issue or by any issue didnt managed to give exam and have a genuine reason.
Its my request to all of you guys...there is nothing gonna happend to write here. Just mail to sscHQ and send them application in written by post or by physically. Make pressure on them.
And just make a group to highlight this issue if really a serious nd deserving candidate. Because its nt a loss of single exam,its a loss of one whole year and candidate who has a last chance bcs of age its a career loss to her/his.
M also suffered from this. I am also looking forward to take this issue to PMO and court.
If u really interested to join the fight. Contact me via mob or email or fb.
Mob: 9456232923
Email: pradhan1352@gmail.com
Fb: pradhan19@facebook.com
GAUTAMALYA

Sep 12, 2016

SSC online registration page does not open

i have opened SSC online registration page.I am trying to apply for a post since 2 days.The page does nt even open.how could i register my self.very worst .very some time registration page opens.if we select new registration the page does not open else submit not occurs.How can we apply online for SSC with such kind of problems????????.

kindly check the website and rectify the website errors

http://ssconline.nic.in/selectionposts.other websites are able to open except the ssc web page.that means internet works properly
problem in SSC website.
Vriti Bansal

SSC CGL exam 2016- technical glitches

I appeared for SSC CGL 2016. Centre- Lovely Professional University, Jallandhar. Faced many technical issues during the exam. Servers were too slow. Seconds were wasted in moving to next question. Had to change PC twice. UPS stopped working and on second PC, cursor was not moving. Added to that, bar graphs and Comprehension questions were not displayed in full. Couldn't attempt 6 questions for no fault of mine. When complained about the matter, SSC left to the discretion of the candidates if they wanted to go ahead with such questions. Who would want to incur negatives!? The idea of online examination failed miserably. SSC must declare such questions null and void. Else, results will be biased!!!!

Roll no 1401018506
Exam date: 4th september, 2016
shivani1408

Sep 12, 2016

ssc cgl exam at SISTEC -E sagar institute of science and technology &engineering ,sikandarabad, bhadhbhada road, bhopal

Sir ,my exam was on 06 /09/16 at 1:15pm in sistec E sagar institute in bhopal.

I am very very disappointed to inform you that i have appeared in cgl 1st tier exam at sistec E sagar, sagar institute of science and technology sikandrabaad road,Bhadhbhada road ,Bholpal at 1:15pm. The exam start at 1:15pm ,when i turn on my computer ,its screen was not working properly , it was automatically going in sleeping mode and stopped frequently.Moreover, I was not able to attempt the questions because of the slow server processing thats why the next press button to go to the next question was not working properly. I reported the matter to the invigilators in the beginning of the exam but he avoided my request saying that it is a common problem and you have to bear it.As a result of this half of my time wasted and i was able to attempt only 71questions.It is a matter of great concern because this issue is related to my future therefore I request you to allow me to reappear in the exam.

With regards,
Shivani Gupta
roll no. 6005015357
soumyaiaf

Sep 11, 2016

rough behavior of exam staff

sir, my exam center on 11 sep 16 was at PRIDE HOTEL, PLOT NO BG-12, ACTION AREA -1, BLOCK B NEW TOWN RAJARHAT, KOLKATA.
the behavior of all exam staff was very bad. their language with candidates was also very rude.they even used slang.Inside the exam hall also they were busy with playing games in computer instead of making entries of candidates. while instructing they were badly touching the body of candidates.
swati acharya

ssc cgl exam

I had my SSC cgl exam on 10 th Sept with the exam in 10:00m.
A question in general knowledge part . it asked about the river of jog fall whose answer should be SHARAVATI river but it was not there in the option ,we had an option SARASWATI .
Even in algebra part the question appeared wrong .
The bar graph numerals weren't so clear .
It is request please look into it .HOPE for a positive reply
Swati acharya
Roll no 2201178645
Swati_acharya15@yahoo.com
DJ Deepak

SSC CGL Examination 2016

I have also faced same type of problems just as all my friends had in SSC CGL Examination 2016. My center was NEXTECH TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD C/O ZHULELAL ARCADE, NEXT TO TOYOTO SHOWROOM, KAMPTEE ROAD, NEAR MOHAMD ALI PETROL PUMP, AKASHWANI, NAGPUR, MAHARASHTRA - 440 009. It is a new private institute. I got to know that there was no any classes or courses going on but it was started from much time that means it's not reputed, reliable and trustworthy institute, though it has been made as centre for SSC CGL Exams. I also got to know that it is now re-opened only for these examinations. Why such bad institute has been made as examination venue for SSC CGLE???

Server problem was there hence after clicking the mouse button it was taking very much time for going to next question and marking the answers. I have changed my mouse for thrice in entire exam of 75 minutes. Total system provided was very bad. Due to all these problems I had to change my my place (system) for two times. For that, their operators halted my exam for twice and I lost my 3-5 minutes time in that process. First Time when I stopped my exam time 24:37 but when I switched to another system time started from 22:10. In that way first I have lost my 2 minutes. Second time they have asked me to go to another system though there was no problem in my system but problem was there in another row of systems and it was some switching problem in their switch box, they said me. And that switch box was over my head therefore, they forced me to change system again. During this second time changing also I lost my 1-2 minutes. In that way I lost my 5 minutes approximately in changing systems. This time lost is only due to server or software problems. This tragedy was not only happened with me but also with nearly every student who was giving exam during my time as I have seen. I think this non- justice might have happened with all the batches which have appeared for exams in this venue.

But I have lost more 5-7 minutes (approx. over my entire exam) in handling their bad hardware like mouse, keyboard, etc. Mouse was not steady it was diddling and not moving to desired place easily. Physical conditions were also very disappointing. There was too humid, suffocating and hot in exam hall. No proper ventilation and blow of air through fans. Building was under construction.

Again same question I am putting in front of all, Why such Improper facilitate institute has been chosen for reputed central govt. examination???

My name : Deepak S. Jain
Roll No.: 7205727648
Exam date: 08/09/2016
Exam time: 04.15 P.M. To 05.30 P.M.

Therefore, I demand either re-exam or bonus 20 marks for my 10 minutes loss because I could have solved 10 more questions (i.e. 20 marks) in that wasted 10 minutes (total = software + hardware).
Ankita_31

Ssc cgl exam

System showed lesser number of questions than i attempted. Answers were not saved when i clicked the next question tab after selecting the answer to previous question
Mohit05

Server problem

My exam was on 1/09/2016.
That time also there was server problem.
Answer was ticked after clicking thrice ..
It was taking a more time and there were certain question whose answer were also wrong.
Sir/ Mam please do something.. To help us.
arjun2526

Sep 10, 2016

Regarding SSC online test series.

My name is Arjun Nanda from Punjab (Roll No.-1402005738). I am facing problem in quant section where image for graph questions was not fully visible to me. By this error i am not able to attempt my 4 questions, which is very important from marks point of view as they hold 8 marks in the exam. Otherwise the exam is good and i don't have any other issues. I just want to know sir what kind of action you will take from your side?. As one prepare for whole year to clear this exam and don't want to suffer because of this slight glitches in the software.

Arjun Nanda

Roll No.-1402005738
Date of exam- 10/9/16
Batch- 4:15-5:30 pm
email- arjunnanda15@yahoo.in
Priyasumi

Missed my date of exam

My exam is in 6/9/2016.but I didn't noticed day I thought exam will b in sunday .will u please arrange me another date to attend tha exam again.kindly help me. Priyanka dharmaraju pillai
Dob:1/11/1994.
Lisha taneja

Sep 10, 2016

Unable to tick answers during cgl exam due to technical problems of system

Search Company or Product
SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC
kardamhimani

System showed less no of questions than i attempt
Sir i am very dissapointed with the online examination. Today i had my CGL exam at M.S INFOLINE SERVICES near mamura chowk noida in 1:15-2.30pm shift. I attempted more than 50 questions but due to system problem it was taking so much time to accept it and my answerd questions was still showing unattampted. I complained to the staff also but they also have no solution. They said keep trying, how it is to be said a SSC examination.

Also I was unable to tick answers because of technical error then invilgators changed my seat 3 times again I was facing same problem.I request you to check cctv if possible or ask invilgators for same.I am sure they must have written my problem in documented if not pkease suggest what should i do now please help me. please sir i request you.
please suggest something that will help me out. I am preparing for last 2 years and my future is in trouble beacause of this online system.kindly rearrange my exam as soon as possible.

My roll no 2201165774
Ticket no 6153463
kardamhimani

System showed less no of questions than i attempt

Sir i am very dissapointed with the online examination. Today i had my CGL exam at DEB infotech Dilshad garden in 10 to 11:15 shift. I attempted more than 50 questions but due to system problem it was taking so much time to accept it and my answerd questions was still showing unattampted. I complained to the staff also but they also have no solution. They said keep trying, how it is to be said a SSC examination.
Please help me bcz i had attempted 50 above questions and the system showed only 50, it ruined my day and will also ruined my life. What i do now please help me. please sir i request you.
please suggest something that will help me out. Thank you sir

My roll no 2201077432
Ticket no 5118044
bbhupesh

Sep 10, 2016

slow server speed and loss of alloted time

My name is Bhupesh Pathak and roll no 1601027833 ticket no 1000027.I had my exam on 07-09-2016 at Sri Sukhmani Institute of Engineering and Technology in the morning shift 10-11.15 am..During the exam the server was slow and the timer stopped suddenly at app .53 minutes.On complaining to invilgators about it,the exam was restarted but to my surprise,the timer started at 47 minutes,thereby a loss of 6 minutes out of the alloted 75 minutes.Due to this sudden hanging of server and loss of time ,i got disturbed and was not able to attempt my SSC exam well .Sir please look in the matter and if possible check the timer of my PC as it jumped suddenly from 53 to 47 minutes.Also please arrange for my re examination as you had promised that 'in any circumstances,no one will lose any minute of the alloted time'.Looking for a positive reply

Bhupesh Pathak

Roll No. 1601027833
ticket no. 1000027
mobile no. 9988843685
email id bbpathak.88@gmail.com
lakshmisiva

Sep 9, 2016

REGARDING MISSING FIGURE IN SSC CGL 2016 EXAM

I have taken SSC CGL exam on 30th august,2016.In my exam i did n't find figure for one question in logical reasoning section (question is triangle represents,rectangle represents,circle represents) and i didnt find correct answer for one question in quantitative ability section(question is related to trignometry).Requesting you to take necessary action.

NAME : DHARMAVARAPU ADILAKSHMI
ROLL NO : 8002062019
DATE OF EXAMINATION :30-08-2016
BATCH : 3
EXAMINATION CENTRE :HYDERABAD
MANISH BHARATI

Server Problem During SSC CGL TIER-1 EXAMINATION 2016

I have written Tier-1 Exam on 2/9/2016 as per schedule at....SGRG ACADEMIC PVT LTD.
OPPOSITE IMS BUILDING BEHIND SAROJINI APARTMENT, RANCHI,
JHARKHAND, PIN- 834008
LAND MARK- NEAR SIDHU KANHU PARK.
from 8:30 am to 9:30 am
While Writing the exam, the server was very slow, that makes my system to navigate too slow from question to question. Even at one point, it took 1 min to switch to another question but generally it was taking around 20 Second to switch from one to another question. But the system clock was moving as usual, so, it creates difficulty for me to answer all the questions in the total given time even after solving fast. Also, I was unable to view all of the question.
So, I am kindly requesting you, please consider the above problem and take the serious action as it will directly reflects to my future.
NAME- MANISH BHARATI
ROLL NO- 4205036063
D/O/B- 27/06/1993
vinita kulhari

server was too slow during ssc cgl tier 1 exam

I have written Tier-1 Exam on 6/9/2016 as per schedule at ALPS Solutions Computer, Hardware and Networking Training Center, Khasra, No.-275, Sai Dulajab, Behind Saket Metro Station, New Delhi-110017 in LAB-I, Seat No.- 161 from 4:15 to 5:30 pm
Name : Vinita
Roll No:2201066835
DOB:26-10-1989
Rajan Chaudhary

Sep 8, 2016

ssc cgl technical problem in uploading images/figures

My Ssc Cgl exam was held today 31august in first shift 10am to 11:15am, at devbhoomi.institute chakrata road Dehradoon.
I am writing this with heartfelt anger and disappointment.To my utter shock when.I was taking my exam I found that the images / diagrams of total 18 questions were missing (12 from reasoning and 6 from quantity section) when we bought this to the invigilator notice and they said they are calling the Ssc officials and looking for solution.they told us to just tag mark the questions but till end nothing happened. Please take necessary actions
Rajan Chaudhary
Roll no. 2002034717,
Ticket no. 1004893
Exam date. 31/08/2016 morning shift
Mailid chaudharyrajan112@gmail.com
vikram jatasra

ssc cgl online exam

my exam was in today morning shift 8/9/2016 . my center is Daisy International School, sector 16, rohini, 110085 , due to server problem system was stops working, after that we are suggested to exist session and restart the exam. After tha we get 8 minutes less time.
roll.no. 2201375510
Ajay170790@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2016

Ssc cgl online exam is too bad

I had given online test on 7 sept.
System and mouse are not working properly. Mouse was selecting an option in three or four click. also took 3-4 clicks on next questions option.
I think that you can not play with job needers who do preparation from how many months.
Sonia Guleria

Sep 7, 2016

Mouse and system was not working while giving the exam

I sonia guleria roll no. 2201385858 had given exam at today education center indraprastha colony faridabad.

I am completely disappointed by the ssc online exam. If you people cannot arrange good server and system then why are you taking exam online.
At 4:30 my exam srarted when it started the screen went to blank after this when I again logged in whe iy again started the mouse was not working , you know we are the students who prepare for the exams whole year in last see because of your arrangements I was able to attempt only 62 . Many times the mouse was not working and the system was not working.
Can you please take some action ???

rent a bike in Chandigarh - rana bike rental
    it is horrible of rana bike rental, their arrogance after...
    SSC - wrong answer and made my option wrong
    DEAR SIR, I M SHUBHAM SRIVASTAVA APEARED IN SSC CGL 10...
    Sanjev Kappor Wonder chef - No service centre
    Hi, I bought a 400 watt nitro blender in August and...
    www.thegateacademy.com - online classes
    sir, i am registered student of gate academy of online...
    SSC - ssc cgl 2016
    i had challenged a question for which i have made payment,...
    staff selection commission - Amount debited but challenge not submiited
    I am Ruchi Sehgal (REGISTRATION NUMBER : 2201343534) had...
    GVMC visakhapatnam - DRAINAGE
    Sir, i am a.s.ramayya, residing in plot no. 58, at...
    Reliance Footprint - Staff 's weird reequest
    I purchased a pair of buckaroo shoes from Reliance...
    phone number - Regular calls and missed calls
    Hi , My mother and I have been getting continuous calls...
    ESIC - Esi hospital clim
    Dear sir My is Nagaraj T ullegaddi I am working in...