SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

YOGESH 1991

My Registration is not complete

Registration of Part II
I have completed part 1 registration whose reg. no is 51125297145 and My SBI challan generation date is 04/08/2014 and Challan expiry date is 21/08/2014. I got the challan generated, after that i submitted the fee of Rs.100/- at SBI on 19/08/2014, JOURNAL NO 7791328. But my registration is not completed. I have not received any email proving the completion of my registration successfully.
Today when i opened the ssconline.nic.in, to complete my registration. I put my registration id and DOB, but it says;YOUR REGISTRATION IS INCOMPLETE. Please complete your registration. what should i do now?.i done my registration on server 2 .p wht should i do becaz last date is near.

YOGESH KUMAR
Contact No. 9210741620
email id-kumar.yogesh055@gmail.com
rohit5656

failure of website

The website did not function properly after 1 pm on 19th august because of which I was not able to fill up my form.Many other people also experienced the same problem. Is there any chance for extension of last date so that we can fill up the form.
khetpal

Forgot registration ID

Sir, I forgot n miss miss the registration ID. My details are as follows.

Name - Khetpal Singh Rahore
DOB - 01/05/1988
Mobile Number - 9602067453
Email - rathore.khetpal@gmail.com

request to help me.
NITISH AHUJA

Registration of Part II

I have completed part 1 registration whose reg. no is 51127940128 and My SBI challan generation date is 05/08/2014 and Challan expiry date is 21/08/2014. I got the challan generated, after that i submitted the fee of Rs.100/- at SBI on 19/08/2014, JOURNAL NO 040466966. But my registration is not completed. I have not received any email proving the completion of my registration successfully.

NITISH AHUJA
Contact No. 8909140492
pardeepyadav

part 2 not coplemted showing error

I have completed part 1 registration whose reg. no is 51160370012 and My SBI challan generation date is 18/08/2014 and Challan expiry date is 21/08/2014. I got the challan generated, after that i submitted the fee of Rs.100/- at SBI on 18/08/2014, JOURNAL NO 23931051. But my registration is not completed. I have not received any email proving the completion of my registration successfully.

Rampal Singh1

Registration incomplete of SSC 10+2 LDC ,DOP

Respect sir,
I have completed part 1 registration whose reg. no is 51142739068 and Date of Birth 18 feb 1991. My SBI challan generation date is 14/08/2014 and Challan expiry date is 21/08/2014. I got the challan generated, after that i submitted the fee of Rs.100/- at SBI on 19/08/2014, Challan Refrence no. RAMP51142739068,SBI JOURNAL NO- 24813204. But my registration is not completed. I have not received any email proving the completion of my registration successfully.

Rampal Singh
Mobile No. - 07503811506
Email ID - rampalsingh202@gmail.com

Nimmiregis

Aug 19, 2014

we cannot apply because of the server problem

Dear sir/madam
we cannot apply because of the server problem...what we can do? and how can we write the exam...please reply for that...
SAROJ KUMAR PAL

NOT RECEIVED COFIRMATION MAIL YET

I have completed part 1 registration whose reg. no is 51163436897 and Date of Birth 10.03.1990. My SBI challan generation date is 14/08/2014 and Challan expiry date is 21/08/2014. I got the challan generated, after that i submitted the fee of Rs.100/- at SBI, ASANSOL MAIN BRANCH,WEST BENGAL on 18/08/2014, JOURNAL NO 019574571 But my registration is not completed. I have not received any email proving the completion of my registration successfully.My mail id is mailsarojpal@gmail.com.
Today when i opened the ssconline2.gov.in, to complete my registration. I put my registration id and DOB, but it says;YOUR REGISTRATION IS INCOMPLETE. Please complete your registration. what should i do now?.

Sir pls. help me.
Siva Nagendra

SSC CHSL PAYMENT OF MONEY MISSING

i complete my part 1 and part 2 SSC CHSL registration on 18-08-2014 then it shows a payment window, here i submitted my amount 100/- through sbi online payment. it shows succesffull at payment but in ssc form it shows registration failed..... but when i check my amount it debited by 100/-. Instead of completion of registration i loss both my money and registration. so what can i doo...
please help mee....

sbi ref- 081811054355
ph.no 8121566768
cool1.prakash

Aug 19, 2014

Unable to proceed with online form

I want to state that i have already done online registration with Id 51135431847 on 9-08-2014
but now the page doesn't appears or shows incorrect when i am trying to view my application
finally i tried to register a new application but all my efforts went in vain
when i try to submit my application , the same page appears again with the same blank fields
i tried a no of times with different browsers but i can't find any solution
so would request you to please look into the matter
Prakash
joshi.royals@gmail.com
ratnabai

sschcl

sir , i forget my ssc hcl reg id please provide my reg id to complete the part2 Date of birth 17-08-1985
email id ratnakar.sonu@gmail.com
Amaravadhi Ashok Kumar

ID REGISTRATION MISSED NOT RECEIVED ANY MAIL AFTER PAYMENT THROUGH ONLINE

Hi Sir,

This is AMARAVADHI ASHOK KUMAR I submitted my Part 1 registration nd uploaded photo copies nd signature nd payment made through SBI Online on 15 th August , my DOB is 27th Sep 1991,
After payment I got an error message nd didn't received.any mails nd.registration number , so please help me on this to get.Registration number.soon nd.today is.the last date to apply.

My email I'd is ashok.14325@Gmail.com nd mobile number is 8099949061
Please reply me ASAP ,,
sujiths

cant do part 2 registration

I have done ssc chsl online part-1 registration at 17/8/2014 and done payment at 18/8/2014
and now i am trying to complete registration but i am unable to do. page showing this message

"Dear Candidate your Application has been submitted
and is subject to realization of the payment in the bank."

Registration Id: 51186275281
Challan Referance Number: SUJI51186275281

SBI Jouranal No: 011953787

sujith.s
sujiths44@gmail.com
narendra kuntal

ssc part 2 registration

I have completed part 1 registration whose reg. no is 51124965869 and My SBI challan generation date is 18/08/2014 and Challan expiry date is 21/08/2014. I got the challan generated, after that i submitted the fee of Rs.100/- at SBI on 18/08/2014, JOURNAL NO 5482433. But my registration is not completed. I have not received any email proving the completion of my registration successfully.

pardeepyadav

ssc

siva369

not receive email

my name Battepati siva,
my dob 12-08-1991,
my email siva.siva369@gmail.com

I have filled SSC CHSL Online form on 18-8-2014, and I filled both Registration From 1 and Registration Form 2, but i don't get my Registration ID. pls Help me to find out how can I get my registration ID Because without Registration ID I can't download my application form.
please tell me how to get my registration id
Thomas91

CANNOT ENTER JOURNAL NO

Respected sir

I completed part 1 registration of SSc CHSL on 17-8-14 and paid 100 rs fees on SBI branch on 18-2-14 but i cannot find the link to enter my journal no and thereby my registation is showed as incomplete so pls provide neceesary guidelines for suceesful completion of registration

ID 51186117021
DOB 03-10-1991
Journal no 16320204
Challan ref no: THOM51186117021
email: thomaskannothra91@gmail.com
raj _pandey

part 2 registration

sir, i cmpleted ssc CHSL 2014 part-I registration and want to part-II registration.. but i unable to do this... because there have no link for part II registration.. and tomorrow is the last date...Please help me about this matter.
reg id- 51181326368
sujithks65

Part 2 Registration

I have completed part 1 registration on 13-08-2014 , and my reg. no is 51142232423 and Date of Birth is 28th sep 1989 and My SBI challan generation date is 13/08/2014 and Challan expiry date is 21/08/2014.
I got the challan generated, after that i submitted the fee of Rs.100/- at SBI on 16/08/2014, JOURNAL NO 006087560

SUJITH KS
email- sujithks65@gmail.com
prudhvisagi

registration problem

I have completed part 1 registration whose reg. no is 51185475557 and Date of Birth 6th Aug 1989 My SBI challan generation date is 17/08/2014 and Challan expiry date is 21/08/2014. I got the challan generated, after that i submitted the fee of Rs.100/- at SBI on 18/08/2014, JOURNAL NO 023389774. But my registration is not completed. I have not received any email proving the completion of my registration successfully.

prudhvi raj
ramsuchi

REGARDING WRONG EMAIL ID

I have registered the form for Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination - 2014, but i have entered wrong email id as ramsuchitra89@ymail.com whereas my correct email id is ramsuchitra@ymail.com
because of this i am not able to receive the registration id. tomorrow is last date for submission of form, So please help me as soon as possible.
Haris Ak

Aug 18, 2014

Not received confirmation mail yet

I submitted the form on 15-08-14 and submitted my registration fees today18-08-14. Between these dates I have not received any email about the procedure and not even about the submission.My Email Id is harisak47@gmail.com. Please help me out. How would I get the updates regarding Admit cards and Exam date.
Please help me.

name ankit dhondiyal
dhondiyalankit@gmail.com
rajeevnaicker

problem in part 2 reg

sir, i cmpleted ssc CHSL 2014 part-I registration and paid 100 rs through SBI branch but.. now want to part-II registration.. but i unable to do this... because there have no link for part II registration..Please help me about this matter.
reg id- 51129182062
Akhiloo

Registration No. dont know

i have been registerd for Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination - 2014 . But i forgot to note down the registration number. So i submit the for. Tomorrow is the last date. Could you please he me..
My name is AKHIL JACOB
D.O.B is 01/07/1992
Email: akhil.jacob10@gmail.com

micro mix canvas2plus A110q - theft
    imy mobile was stolen IMEI 911314103236967
    SSC - Change test centre
    Hi, I had given my exam centre as Pune but now i have...
    Country Vacations - Accommodation Gift Voucher
    I have similar experience just recently where I have been...
    timesjob.com - refund of fee against my order no.1511376
    sir ,my name is satyabrata mishra.i am from hyderabad and...
    159935 - Want Good Road
    Respected Tourist Minister when we will get good roads for...
    Tata Sky - Cheating by Tata Sky
    Tata sky added active cooking pack without my consent,...
    State bank of hyderabad - Irresponsive from branch manager and team members for...
    Dear Sir/Medam, We are stay holders near church compund...
    SBI PO Exam 2014 - check out the result of SBI PO 2014
    Sir/madam I have appeared to the SBI PO 2014...
    cpwd sewa - sealing Leakage from Bathroom
    Dear, sir The sealing leakage from...