SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

coolbhuvi

I forgot my register id

sir I have forgotten my register id ,my name is santhosh kumar and my date of birth is 26 nov 1994 sir please check sir and reply the id as soon as possible sir
Param_1990

16 august Ssc evening cgl exam review

Respected sir/mam

There is a huge difference between difficulty level set by ssc for the last session (evening) and other sessions exams. Every student is complaining the same. Cutoff will be same for each session and by this way the students who have given exam in this shift will be eliminated in huge numbers. That's not fair.
Moreover some questions were wrong and we want normalisation for the same.
Level of difficulty should be same for all.
Plz kindly don't play with our future. As a responsible institution I'm sure you will help us

Kindly check sscandal.com you will come to know the problem that every student has faced in 16th August ssc cgl evening shift exam.
Satyaveer Nehra

Aug 17, 2015

Fill wrong category by mistake

I SATYAVEER reg. Id : 51101903788 I fill ssc cgl 2015 application form so by mistake I fill category cerebral palsy. so please remove this category from my form.
uda malyadri

Aug 16, 2015

print/viwed application complaint

sia i am uda malyadri reg no 51200730235 total application process complete it can not be shown out put print when iwas enter my registration number and date of birth it will be shown earror sir piz help me sir

uda malyadri
registration number 51200730235
malyadri1433@gmail.com
dhanalakshm.n

Aug 16, 2015

ssc grade c&d stenographer

sir
i have complited my ssc registration part 1&2
in my registration form i have given wrong information
so cancel my registration
my registration id is 51202249994
DOB is 20-04-1994
name n,dhanalakshmi
ph no 9542349478
email id n.dhanalakshmi465@gmail.com
suresh413

Regarding part II registration

This is K.Suresh, I have done successfully SSC Group C & Group D part I registration and also I payed Rs.100 Challan in SBI. I got Journal number also, but when I registering for Part II it shows "Information given by you is incorrect. Please enter the correct information." Please solve this problem.

Name: Kavali Suresh

Registration Id:51201589316
Data of birth:18/05/1992
Journal number:041454134.

mail ID:sureshkavali614@gmail.com

Please Kindly respond to my mail immediately.

Thanking you sir
suresh413

Problem in Part II registration

Name: Kavali Suresh

Registration Id:51201589316
Journal number:041454134.

mail ID:sureshkavali614@gmail.com

Please Kindly respond to my mail immediately.

Thanking you sir
komal.ks

not receive any proof

i have completed my both reg. in ssc steno but not show view/print out and not receive any email please solve my problem
Gupta shivam

Aug 14, 2015

Fill wrong date of birth by mistake

I Shivam Gupta reg. Id : 51123160167 I fill ssc chsl application form so by mistake I fill my date of birth 26/12/1997 instead 13/12/1997 so please change my date of birth.
ashankit

forgot reistration id

I forgot registration id of steno 'c'&'d' exam.Help me out to log in and there is no option such as forgot id or password.Hence wanted to help me out for further future access.
Swati dhawala

Ssc registration

I registered into ssc stenographer part-1 form and it successfully registered also but when with that Id using in registration of part -2 ........message come incorrect information
Correct it......and can I make again part -1 registration when this id number is not open
pradeep216

cant login for part2 registeration

I have applied for SSC cgl 2nd tier
I have completed payment.
But when i tried to login it shows like this "Information given by you is incorrect. Please enter the correct information."
I didn't get mail also sir.. Even I have paid for bank challan and got slip with Journal no...... Please help me sir........Last date is near by

1)Name.. gandikota pradeep
Reg. Id 11538321060
DOB-- 09/07/1993
bank jernal no.. 032547742
lokesh singh meena

Aug 14, 2015

error for upload test booklet image

respect sir and madam,
maine 13 august ko ssc reexam ka form kiya tha details dene k baad upload picture k time connection error ki wajah se m pic upload nhe kr paya and ab jab m apni details de rhe hu toh saare column blank ho jaate whats the matter i am not able to understand. will my form be considered or not however i didnt got any confirmation mail or msg from ssc...
please sir help me
future ka sawal ha.... apke helpline no. par 2 dino se try kar rha hu...busy bta raha h and jab ring jati toh koi nahi utha rha hai...
name- lokesh singh meena
roll no. -2405069011
ticket no. - 2100316
test booklet no. 1732988
centre- bharatpur

Rituraaj ml

re exam form

respected ma'am sir,
mne 11 august ko ssc reexam ka form kiya tha details dene k baad upload picture k time connection error ki wajah se m pic upload nhe kr paaye and ab jab m apni details de rhe hu too saare column blank ho jaate whats the matter i am not able to understand. will my form be considered or not however i didnt got any confirmation mail or msg from ssc
pllzz help me out
my test form no is 1734412
roll no 2404002805
ticket no 2100444
is site working or server is down
do reply me as soon as possible
harsha t t

not get registration id

I have successfully completed part one registration for stenographer grade C and District. But I did not get my registration id .so I can't login my application form to complete the part two section
Name :HARSHA T T
Father's name :SUDHAKARAN T T
Mother's name :SHEEJA R
Date of birth : 08-05-1993
Sudhanya Biswas

cancel registration

I made mistakes during filled up the ssc stenographer grade c and d 2015 application form
satish50176

GENDER CORRECTION

I apply the SSC CHSL by reg. no. 51168765549, Name of Anju D/o Sh Bhanwar Singh Meena but clerical mistake in my application. Gender name write male in application but do female. So please correction the gender in my application.
Rajat Chaudhary

Aug 12, 2015

correction of marks

My SSC CPO SI roll no. is 1601017314 as per you declare marks I obtained 22.50 but you have done mistake i am not satisfied with these marks bcoz as per answer key my marks is 73.75 so sir pls I requested you to recheck my answersheet otherwise I will go to the court for justice.....
Sethukiran

Aug 12, 2015

I completed registration part 1&2 but print out is not xoming

I have successfully completed my Part-I and part-2
Registration for Stenographer Grade C and D,
2015 examination but when I am doing Print/view application a message is continuously appearing
that "The information given by you is incorrect,
please enter the correct information." My
Registration id is 51201607852 DoB is
26-8-1991. Please help me.
RO HI T

Fee paid in part-2 but registration not done

I have done registration part-1 and while completing fee payment in part-2 my browser showed an "error". The fee has been taken by SBI Online but my Registration is not completed.
My registration Id- 51201007601
DOB- 11/may/1990
Please help me.
RO HI T

Fee paid in part-2 but registration not done

i have done registration part-1 and while completing fee payment in part-2 my browser showed an "error". The fee has been taken by SBI Online but my Registration is not complete.
please help me.
V Bhargava

View/print application

I have successfully completed my Part-I and part-2
Registration for Stenographer Grade C and D,
that "The information given by you is incorrect,
please enter the correct information." My
Registration id is 51201424766 DoB is
12-04-1995. Please help me.
Nagaraj Gk

ssc je 2015

my Reg No. 51250145183
DOB: 29/07/1991
Journal no: 024693356
Name: NAGARAJ G
I hope to you solve to application completed process.
thanks&regards
Nagaraj Gk

Aug 11, 2015

je fee verification given information incorrect

sir I'm was not completed fee verification due to problem of given information incorrect shown I tried many times. but results is same. there is date end. so, please help to me.
my Reg No. 51250145183
DOB: 29/07/1991
Journal no: 024693356
Name: NAGARAJ G
I hope to you solve to application completed process.
thanks&regards
guptaankita

Unable to give ssc cgl 2015 due to centre negligence

.This is to draw your attention towards centre negligency, I had ssc cgl 2015 exam on 09/08/15 at "THE BALAK EDUCATION SOCIETY'S SHRI.GAURIDUTT MITTAL VIDYALAYA ROAD NO.28-B,SION (EAST),MUMBAI-400022".I reached the centre by 1:30 and at that time the gate was already closed before the reporting time,nearly 30-40 students were standing and pleading them to open the gate as its the matter of our future but then also the centre supretendent as well as the security staff didnt listened to us neither open the door.
The centre itself has so many problems,neither their was any list of roll no. and room no.outside the centre gate ,neither they made proper arrangements for the exam, inspite of looking into these matters they spoiled our future.Even other centre allowed the students before the commencements i.e 2:00 p.m of exam but in my centre they wont even allowed till 1:30.
Please look into the matter as it is the about our future.Its a humble request to call us again for exam because this is the matter of our career,because of the centre how our career can be spoiled.There was also a video recording at the center, commission can review it as an evidence.

Centre Code-7204-019