SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

ningthem

change of center

sir my name is ningthem oinam .i filled my center at manipur as exam was supposed to held in april but due to exam postponed i am unable to attend exam at manipur as i worked at chennai kindly send me the process to change my exam center to chennai
my id is 5110167134 send me the reply at damon001salvatore@gmail.com
bikker

admit card

Sir my name is Bikker singh and i am try to my search admitcard status date of birth asking wrong or incorrect my registration id is
51101045346 and email id bikkersingh588@gmail.com
diliphbti123

mistake in ssc cgl 2014

Sir i mistakenly fill my graduation percent wrong in ssc cgl 2014. Plz suggest me what to do now.
manu9717185945

Request for SSC Admit card

I didn't get my admit card so please send it to my email id.If my application form is not accepted so please tell me the reason.
Name- Mandeep Saini
D.O.B- 14.08.1988
Registration no-51103283838
Email id-mnd.saini@gmail.com
awadh kishor

admit card

sir, i am entering my name and fathers name ( 1st 4 characters) , date of birth but not getting the admit card.
please guide me.
awadh kishor
awadh13452@gmail.com
k123

how to get ur ssc je admit card 2014

Hello every one.. As many of u are unable to download admit card. Here is one solution which may work in ur case as it did in mine. Type ur first name only in the name option not full name. May be u get ur admit card. Hope it works.
All the best guys.
akash 010492 sharma

admit card

I didn't get my admit card so pls send it to my email id.
Name-Akash Sharma
D.O.B-01/04/1993
Registration no-51103223124
Email id-akash0492sharma@gmail.com
rudola

ssc je admit card 2014

like other candidates, i m unable to get my admit card for ssc je 2014. .plz provide my admit card at my mail id.
Name- rashmi rudola
Dob - 02/01/1991
Reg id- 51101662516
Email id - rashmirudola3@gmail.com
dharam12358

changing the exam center for ssc 2014 exam

i want to change my exam center for ssc cgl 2014 as when i filled the form i was residing in kanpur.now due to change in my job location i have shifted to chennai.if possibile i want to change my examination center from kanpur to chennai.

kindly inform me about the procedure to do this.
bhavya j c

Change in category

I have applied for the ssc junior engineer post.In my admit card my category is changed to st caste.What to do sir.

Please do the needful.

If possible change my caste to obc or gm.
deepak mahlawat

ADMIT CARD

I am DEEPAK MAHLAWAT I had successfully submitted online application for Junior Engineers(C, E, M etc) Examination and my Registration id is 51101822289, Date of birth is 28-10-1993. When I try to get my admit card it shows another candidate admit card so please provide my admit card as soon as possible.
regard's
Deepak Mahlawat
5108deepak@gmail.com
sandeep.antil3

May 22, 2014

admit card not shown je elect.

I am SANDEEP.I had successfully submitted online application for Junior Engineers(C, E, M etc) Examination, Examination, 2014.My Registration id is 51100036024. Date of birth is 02-07-1992. When I try to get my admit card it show another candidate admit card so please provide my admit card.
regard's
sandeep
sandeep.antil3@gmail.com
clyts

May 22, 2014

problem in printing ssc cgle final application form

Sir, I lost the hardcopy of my final application form printout. so I tried printing from SSC website but it is showing incorrect information when I enter my REG id and DOB . what shall I do..? how to get my application form printout..?
Vishal Dhiman

CANT GET MY ADMIT CARD

respected sir
i filled the ssc je (Electrical ) form and choose the center for examination is Chandigarh.
but my admit card is not showing in website.therefore i requested you please help me to find my admit card.

name : Vishal dhiman
registration id: 51150438687
radhaa.harika

May 21, 2014

admit card

sir,i am not able to get my admitt card they are asking roll no but,i have registration no only.how can i get
NAME-BANDARU HARIKA KRISHNA
REGISTRATION NO-51104489060
mail id-radhaa.harika@gmail.com
mohammad aamir

May 21, 2014

NOT able to get Admit card

respected sir
As like other i am also not able to download my admit card
so please help me out
registration id-51103871885
email id -aamir90@live.com
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 20, 2014

Problem in downloading admit card

I am not able to download my SSC JE tamilnadu admit card. I have 11 digit number registeration ID, but in website it asking 10 digit Roll number.Now how can i download my admit card.

Registration id: 51103529956
DOB: 07/06/1993
Mail id: janu.ece93@gmail.com
singh nagendra

admit card not show

espected sir
i filled the ssc je (Electrical ) form and choose the center for examination is allahabad.

registration number:-51100687096
Name:- Nagendra Singh
Father Name:- Mandhir Singh

mobile.number:- 8959149085
Email id:- vitss.nagendra1990@gmail.com

CASNT GET MY ADMIT CARD

WHEN DOWNLOAD MY ADMIT CARD IT DISPLAYS INSTRUCTIONS ONLY.PLZ SOLVE MY PROBLEM.AND CALL TO 09490626183 OR MAIL TO dharmarao412@gmail.com.kindly sir.
singh nagendra

admit card not showing

Name:- Nagendra Singh
Father Name:- Mandhir Singh
Registration Number:- 51100687096
sharmagaurav

fill wrong branch

sir, i have filled the branch electrical engineering in ssc je
2014 exam but my actual branch is mechanical engineering(B.TECH) . so please help me to change the branch.

regards,
gaurav sharma
email id- gauravmeerut40@gmail.com
Kavita GIdwani

May 19, 2014

Change of Center :Bangalore to Jaipur

Hello Sir/Madam,

This is wrt SSC CGL 2014 TierI. During application form submission, I was working and residing at Bangalore, so my preferred city of test center was given as Bangalore. However, I am shifting to Jaipur for a change of my job location. I have not received my admit card yet. Is it possible to change the city of test center to Jaipur now, and if so, how?

Please let me know asap.I have prepared a lot for this exam and i will not be able to appear from Bangalore city.Please do let me know the steps required to be performed so as to change Test center from Bangalore to Jaipur.

Thanking in advance.
Kind Regards,
Kavita Gidwani
Manisha Sharma6

May 19, 2014

While downloading the admit card , it displays that information given by you is incorrect.

I had filled my form of SSC JE exam Part I and Part II successfully. But whenever i put my name and d.o.b. while downloading the admit card , it displays that information given by you is incorrect. Please suggest me what to do now so that i can get my admit card.

My reg. id. 51103293579
D.O.B. 24 October 1991
E-mail: manishasharma6@yahoo.in

MANISHA SHARMA
amannirankari

May 18, 2014

Cant get my admit card

I cant get my admit card as whenever I put my registration ID and Date of birth , it displays that information given by you is incorrect. my reg. ID is 51150803713 and d.o.b. 18-08-1988. please email me the solution to this problem as soon as possible.

email: aman2rebrn4music@rediffmail.com

phone no.- 09882537296
JAJA

May 18, 2014

can't get admit card

Sir, my reg id is 51104378101

i can't get my admit card as it is displaying that the id or dob is wrong...
plz help me how to resolve this problem.and rply me on my mail id
jayminnandani1991@gmail.com

care@irctc.co.in - id issue
    id is not working de68892667 forget the pass ..
    snapdeal - Not initiating the refund
    Order ID: 3004153092 Ordered on. 4th Oct 2014 On 8th...
    THE HINDU NEWSPAPER - Not supplying properlya tamil Hindu paper
    Dear to all I am N.Dharmalingam, I am a subscriber...
    ICICI Bank ltd - Iprocess services pvt ltd - form 16
    Dear sir please provide my form 16A as early as possible
    sonata - watch was stoped 3rd time in 8 month
    Dear sir/mam i was purchased sonata watch in january....
    Hyderabad Traffic Police - AP15 AR 3850 ---Rash and very high speed driving by Apache...
    Very high speed driving BY driver of TVS Apache vehicle...
    Make My Trip - Refund not proceeded
    Dear Sir/Madam, This is with reference to my booking id...
    363455 - my watch steel is leak.
    25-10-2014 tufanganj shipment delivery is my watch. the...