SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

Jatin Agarwal

Oct 15, 2016

ssc chsl website not working

i had registered myself on 15th october 2016. today now when i try to open to proceed to pay , after filling all the details and clicking submit, nothing happens . i cant login and site shows pop up that not able to connect to server.
AMITSSCS

Registration part editing

sir.... how i can edit the registration part.....last time i filled the form cgl 2016 , then the by mistake in category option i filled the ST ,and my category is OBC. then plzz tell me how i can edit this ...bcz when i registering for CHSL then its automatically take the previous registration.......its very urgent sir......bcz i couldnot filled the form of any related ssc.......For this mistakes i am very very sorrry.........i kindly requested u plzzzz sir.............
daslopamudra49@gmail.com

SSC CHSL FEE EXEMPTED

I am a female candidate from kolkata, I applied for ssc chsl, my payment is exempted in chsl yet it took money and till now after paying the application fees, the application status says it is not completed. Please reply me on daslopamudra49@gmail.com
Anjana. V.S

fee payment in ssc chsl

I can't make online fee payment in SSC chsl application. I completed registration and application part...plz help me..
Bamu

cannot apply for chsl

I had already completed the registration part and i got registration no. and password. After that i tried so many times to apply for chsl with registration no. and password . After entering registration no and password i press submit button it shows nothing ... plz resolve the problem as soon as possible...
sonu089

Registration problem

When i am entering my details for registration after entering it is showing already registered. What should i do now?. How to fill the form. Plz help
Name- SONU KUMAR
FATHER's Name- RAVI SHANKAR SAH
MALE
ROLL NUMBER - 5152731
DOB- 14/12/1993
Venkata Sateesh

Spell Mistake in Name

Hi Sir/Madam,
I have entered my name wrong( spellimg mistake) in SSC JE Application....I'm unable to edit name...How can i edit the name...Thanks in Advance
Barinder singh sandhu

PHOTO HAS BEEN CHANGED IN MY APPLICATION FORM OF DELHI POLICE

My photo has been changed after submitting the application form of delhi police constable.
What should i have to do now?
Please help me
Geeta devi 1073

chsl 2016

No mail received . Applied in chsl 2016 . Status showing complete. Filled form with cgl I'd password.. as no I'd password generated .
smanisha519s@gmail.com
archana arora

registration no. and password

after entering the details for registration it is showing "you are already registered".Please guide what to do. Which registeration no. to b entered for further filing up of the form.
amalrajwildborn

CANNOT APPLY FOR CHSL

SIR,
i had already completed the registration part and got my registration no. and password.
after that i tried to apply for chsl with the registration no. and password i got .
then it is not opening.after i press the submit button it shows nothing.
please help me with that
rajamal44@gmail.com
Ashish274474

Oct 14, 2016

problem regarding registration no and password

I have registered myself on ssconline.nic.in. After registration, my registration number and password is not generating. Please guide me, how I can get my registration number and password.

When I tried to re-register, result shows that "you have already registered."

Kindly guide me, to get registration number & password. My details are below,

NAME : ASHISH KUMAR TAMOLI

FATHER'S NAME : AJAY PRASAD TAMOLI
D.O.B : 22/11/1993
E-MAIL ID : ashishkumartamoli@gmail.com
Roll No : A09981G0030
nittyB

Not able to apply for SSC CHSL

I tried so many times to apply for SSC CHSL, but getting Service Unavailable page.

Could you please help me to apply for this post.
Sheth D M high School

ssc app not working in windows 10

ssc app not working in windows 10
Dhrafani Ishita

ssc chsl

I'm a lady candidate and i'm from Rajkot, Gujarat as well my registration number is 63000000072 and I have applied for SSC CHSL and I'm a fee exemption candidate. Still server asking for fees payment and showing my application is not complete. The same is happing with ssc je . I contact the western region but they are not giving the proper answer. Now anyone can please tell me what to do?
Mehak123

ssc chsl

my registeration no is 63000008878 applying for SSC-CHSL.i am eligible for fee exemption but still it is asking for fee payment and showing my application is not completed.
Ramya 1989

Oct 14, 2016

Unable to access my password and id details

Respected sir/mam,

I've tried to access my SSC account with my registration ID & password so many times. But, i'm unable to access. Please resolve my problem.

email ID: ramyakrishnaachanta@gmail.com
praveen kumar h

registration

i got the provisional registration number and while doing on registration part i am getting the like your credential do not match what do
Anupam gayan

Fee payment

I have applied for the ssc selection post central region I'm unable to make online payment...i have been payment on (online mode)..but the status is failure.but the amount had debited. my payment date is 03/10/2016.so please help me
Caribian

Change of Email ID

Sir, my name is Caribian N Sangma and my SSC registration number is 63000133551. I have given my email address carisangma@ymail.com but now I could not able to log in with this email id in yahoo. Therefore Sir I would like to request you to help me to change my email id with new one. Thanks.
NITEN GUPTA

Oct 13, 2016

Problem regarding registration number and password

I have registered myself on ssconline.nic.in. After registration, my registration number and password not generated. Please guide me, how I can get my registration number and password.

When I tried to reregister, result shows that already registered.

Kindly guide me, to get registration number & password. My details are below,

Name- Niten Gupta
Fathers name- Naresh Kumar
DOB- 31.12.1991
Roll no. in 10th class- 2140825
jagadeshpitta

payment details not found

Dear sir iam applying for ssc chsl post i filled application and paid challan through debt card but my status showing your application is not completed and printed application there no details found like transition id etc. ,... in payment part so please give me a reply to the mail jagadeshpitta98@gmail.com
akshay75

Oct 13, 2016

ssc-je,asking for fee payment whem eligible for fee exemption

my registeration no is 60000318743 applying for SSC-JE.iam eligible for fee exemption but still it is asking for fee payment and showing my application is not completed
xyz213

SSC site not working 13-10-2016

the new registration not working
xyz213

SSC site not working 13-10-2016

Hi, for new registration "Can not connect to the server!!!!Please try again later" displayed from last 4 days.