SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

factorx47

ssconline.nic not working

i have to apply for junior engineer post but website is not opening for last 7 days. Please , check it out otherwise we won't be able to fill the form.
jklakki

Oct 10, 2016

typing error in fathers name

I have applied SSC cgl in that fathers name mentioned as "prabhakara rao " instead of "prabhakar rao". And I got 146 in tier1 . shall I prepare for tier2 is any problem in certificate verification please let me know
Abhi22332

fees issue

Sir i had paid fees delhi police 4 oct offline bt also now my application status shows incomplete
Phn no 9808129365
Rckumar

SSC Site

SSC delhi police site is not working from 12 days.Make payment not working, please resolved my problem.
Sanket Poonia

Oct 10, 2016

NOT RESPONDING OF SSC WEBSITE FOR DP CONST.

Unable to submit the form against registration no. 60003505334 from last 10 days. The same is being faced by all the candidates in my circle from past 10 days and tried at several places in more than 100 times. Today its going to be END of the day to apply for this post, and WE ARE REQUESTING YOU TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE AND IF IT IS POSSIBLE PLEASE EXTEND THE LAST DATE.
Sscjobs

Oct 10, 2016

Complaint regarding not opening of SSC link of Delhi Police Constables recruitment 2016, last date 10 Oct 2016

I has been trying to fill the online application since last one week but link is not opening, and today, it is last date to apply. Still, I am facing same problem, many eligible candidates cannot fill form due to not opening of SSC Link. Ssc online.nic.in is not accessible.
I request to concerned authority (if reading this mail) kindly look into the concern and please extend last date by atleast 2 days and help us to fix the link problem.
arun5585

delhi police form

ssc is shame for online platform.
earlier there were many fraud cases and ssc will destroy delhi police form also.

SSC engineers or nic should work in MNREGA
K86

SSC Site Opening Issue

Sir, SSC Site is not opening since 10 days. Please resolve the issue ASAP and extend the date....
sahid22

Oct 10, 2016

kindly extend the last date of registration for delhi police

I try this website from 2nd October, 2016, but cant register at all and always said server not found server not found. Therefore, kindly solve the issue as soon as possible and extend online registration of delhi police constable.
ssj1992

Unable to apply

I am trying to apply for ssc chsl exams. But the site ssconline.nic.in is not loading. If this trouble continues we won't be able apply for the exam. I expect there will be a prompt action from your part on this issue.
Nandyal

Re : SSC Conistable

I am Interested more on this Job, Since last -2 days i am trying to apply and Open the server but it could not opening and not possible to to apply .

Possible plz extend the date at least -2 days.

Thinking you ..Sir
vikas1234@

Not Submit Delhi police Form

Delhi Police Application Form Not Open Form And Submit Fees Last 8 Days Trying Form But Not Open Delhi police Server Are Down And Slow So I am not filling Form I cant Not Apply From
sasikanth459

server problem

sir, i've been trying to apply for ssc chsl for last 2 days ,but there is no response from the server.i thought there are huge no of people applying for this exam .so i waited for two days ,but still the sever is not connected. try to solve this problem as soon as possible or else huge no of candidates lost their chances to apply.
MAHABIR BADGUJAR

Oct 10, 2016

NOT RESPONDING OF SSC WEBSITE FOR DP CONST.(FEMALE)

SIR,

I AM TRYING FOR THE LAST ABOUT 8 DAYS FOR SUBMISSION OF THE FORM OF MY DAUGHTER AGAINST HER REGISTRATION NO. 60004044604 BUT EVEN AFTER MAKING BEST EFFORTS THE FORM WAS REGISTERED BUT COULD NOT SUBMITTED. TODAY I.E. 10.10.2016, I AM ALSO TRYING FOR THE SAME BUT DID NOT RESPOND.

I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL IF YOU COULD PERSONALLY LOOK INTO IT.
pandav kumar

ssconline.nic.in is not responding

ssc website is not open sir i try it from 4 days.how to register for je online application?
viksjeet

SSC Website not Opening

Dear All

Please provide solution as website SSCONLINE.nic.in is not responding at all, we are unable to apply for the post of Delhi Police Constable.
khan13

SSC DELHI POLICE CONSTABLE

ssc delhi police 10+2 & SSC CHSL
Sir ssc website doesnt respond last 10 or more days plz do smthng i worry alot bcoz of job its huge opportunity for serving nation and ur website doesn't respond..
Can extend the date plz plz plzsir plz plz do something sir
dileep503

ssc site opening problem

ssc site is not openiing and problem in applying application of delhi police
mhd aadil

ssc delhi police 10+2

Can extend the date plz plz plzsir plz plz do something sir
Phn no.7607609705
Email: adilmd043@gmail.com
susheel mouli

REGISTRATION ERROR FOR EXECUTIVE CONSTABLE

Respected Sir/Madam,
I G.Susheel Mouli Trying to apply for the post of EXECUTIVE CONSTABLE from more than a week, and Its getting some technical WEBSITE ERROR while trying to REGISTER. The same was facing to all the students in my circle from past 10 days and tried at several places in more than 100 times. Today its going to be END of the day to apply for this post, and WE ARE REQUESTING YOU TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE AND IF IT IS POSSIBLE PLEASE EXTEND THE LAST DATE.
Phone: 8143777465
Mail Id: susheelmouli@yahoo.com
bunty vishwakarma

Oct 10, 2016

ssc online payment is not open

Sir I aredy apply Delhi police.but when I go to payment
the server is temporary error can't be open ssc online today last day to apply the form
so request you to Sir plz increase the form apply date and solve OUR problem
Shgane

Ssc chsl2016

Sir while i am trying to apply in new registration part in ssc chsl 2016 it shows error not to connect server what shall we do when will i apply if error goes like that means?????
mintumajumdar

Oct 10, 2016

ssc online site is not opening

Sir I applied for the Delhi Police post through your site but the site is not opening from last 7 days so I am unable to submit my journal no. Sir I am woring to lose this great chance to join in any armed force. Sir please help me. What should I do now....
sunil.yadav1321

Please Extend the Submission Date

Hi, I m trying Hard to fill online form & didnt sleep since last three night but unfortunately server is not responding even at night time. I would like to inform that Its neither my browser nor my network issue. So, In view of other deserving candidates please extend the form submission date. Thank You
Amit0011

SSC website not open

SSC online site is not working from last 10 days, i tried 100 times, "server problem try after some time" this massage showing. Please fix this problem.