SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

SRINIVASARAO M

FORGOT MY SSC CGL 2014 PART 1 REGISTRATION NO

My name is SRINIVASARAO MARPU I have completed my part I Registration after that i didn't note my registration . So i Kindly request u to send my Registration ID to my Mail ID as soon as possible

Thanking you sir
NAME :SRINIVASARAO MARPU
D.O.B:30/08/1986
Mail ID: marpusrinivasarao.mca@gmail.com

My Mail ID : marpusrinivasarao.mca@gmail.com
PH No :9885879579
shubhankar18

unable to fill part 2

My name is SHUBHANKAR RAY completing CGL 2014 Part-1 Registration and also payment(Rs-100) through challen. but i am unable to login Part-2 Registration, when I do login, the message has come (Information given by you is incorrect. Please enter the correct information).
I am not sure about the Registration ID

DOB-3/feb/1993.
Email ID-shubhankarray18@gmail.com
siddhartha kanaka

mistake in form

i have applied successfully. but i want to change the order of posts. so can i apply again? is there any problem if we apply again?will they consider my application again? or cancel both applications?
Vivek Sharma

not able to complete part 2 of ssc cgl 2014

My name is Vivek Sharma completing CGL 2014 Part-1 Registration and also payment(Rs-100) through challen. but i am unable to login Part-2 Registration, when I do login, the message has come (Information given by you is incorrect. Please enter the correct information).
Registration ID-51150663609
DOB-3/feb/1993.
Email ID-viveksharma31993feb@gmail.com
santhoshreddylenkala

Registration Id & Date of birth for ssc cgl

My name is L.Santhosh reddy After Filling Part-I application,when i started Part-II Reg. The system is showing information is not correct.

Red Id:51107262824
Email: santhoshreddylenkala848@gmail.com

Plz help me out in this matter as soon as possible & send my date of birth also in the registration form.

With Regards
girishfastrack

transaction failed in part 2 registration

Sir i have paid the fees of ssc 2014 form through online banking but after the payment an error was shown .
However,100rs were deducted from my account addressing ssc payment.But at ssc website,it shows i have not submitted the fees.
My registration no. is 51106562533.
I want my money back or complete the transaction for fees payment of ssc 2014 form.
My email id is girishfastrack@gmail.com

Girish Jain
suckru

details cannot be matched

After completion of SSC CGL 2014 part 1 form and making successful offline payment through challan , I tried to complete my registration by filling form part 2 but to my surprise as soon as i enter my registration id and date of birth the page show an error message that details not matched.

My registration id - 51150613097
Date of birth - 02-03-1990
email id - shubhambarmeru@ymail.com

Plzz look into the matter as soon as possible as deadline for form submission is round the corner.Hope to hear from u soon.
Rgsreenivasan

REGISTRATION ID LOST

my name is R.G.Sreenivasan, i have applied for SSC CGL 2014. I have completed my part I Registration after that i didn't note my registration id because i thought that system will automatically generate the id and send to my email id. So i Kindly request u to send my registration id to my mail id as soon as possible.

Name: R.G. Sreenivasan
D. O. B : 01.07.1991
mail id : hrithikabi6@gmail.com
sirisha111

Feb 5, 2014

iam unable to complete my registration

i want to apply for the ssc group c post but when i open the online form its give me a error box saying netscape not supported use ie or opera but i did tried all the browser still the same error is occuring please help me to solve my problem
my id sirisha.meesala@gmail.com
avesh akhtar

correction in online form

how to correction online form. i want to change my post from group b to grou c . please suggest me at my email id aveshakhtar@gmail.com

thanks and best regards
avesh akhtar
umal

ssc part 1 registration id

My name is umal. After Filling Part-I application,when i started Part-II Reg. The system is showing information is not correct.
Name-umal sithima mail- umals25@gmail.com
Plz help me out in this matter as soon as possible
Sowmya Manne

Registration ID Lost

I'm Sowmya Manne, i have applied for SSC CGL 2014. I have completed my part I Registration after that i didn't note my registration . So i Kindly request u to send my registration id to my mail id as soon as possible.

Mail ID:sowmya7691@gmail.com
DOB:07/06/1991
tanvigrover

UNable To Register Part-II Registration

My name is Tanvi Grover. After Filling Part-I application,when i started Part-II Reg. The system is showing information is not correct.

Red Id:51152541630
Email:tanvi_grover08@yahoo.in

Plz help me out in this matter as soon as possible

With Regards
Tanvi Grover
kdogra

unable to register

hi..i'm trying to register for SSC 2014 but the portal always gives the same error. "Netscape not supported. Please use IE or Opera." i've tried it using every browser but it just doesn't work.
Rugved

Regarding non delivery of confirmation to my email id

My name is T. Rugved Reddy and I have applied for SSC CGL 2014 examination on 28-01-2014 but I haven't got any confirmation from your department regarding the successful completion of application and further intimations.
My details are
Registration-Id: 51101811089
Transaction-Id: 018381284
Transaction Date: 28-01-2014
e-mail id: rugvedreddy@gmail.com

I will be grateful if you can look into my matter.
Your's obediently

My details are
Registration-Id: 51101811089
Transaction-Id: 018381284
Transaction Date: 28-01-2014

I will be grateful if you can look into my matter.
Your's obediently
T. Rugved Reddy
vj92

UNABLE TO REGISTER

I'm trying to fill the SSC form online but I'm getting the same ERROR on all the browsers. NETSCAPE NOT SUPPORTED> PLEASE USE IE OR OPERA. I have tried on all browsers. Please help.
My email id is vishakhaj834@gmail.com
achut

part2 registration

I have completed part 1 registration along with the challan .But while filling part 2 registration after entering Registration id its shows "Information given by you is incorrect. Please enter the correct information"

please help me out

Registration id:51152655974
D.O.B:25-Jan-1990
e mail: achut25@gmail.com
bhavani123

unable to register in part 2

for part 2 registration, it is telling that login information given by you is incorrect. plz help me
with this
mail id:chanil007@gmail.com
kirank0905

unable to register

After filling in the details in part 1.....when i click on continue....an error occurs...."Netscape not supported.use ie or opera"
i tried all browsers (ie, Opera, Chrome, Firefox & Internet explorer) but its not working. Please suggest me.
sunil tiwari85620

PROBLEM IN ONLINE PAYMENT

SIR WHEN I DO ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH MY SBBJ ATM CARD THAN A PROBLEM OCCURS.
& PROBLEM CODE COMES IS ???errorcode.GW00458???
EMAIL ID sunilshivsunil@gmail.com
Gopesh M P

Unable to register

After filling in the details in part 1 when i click on continue an error occurs...."Netscape not supported.use ie or opera"
i tried all browsers (ie, Opera, Chrome, Firefox & Internet explorer) but its not working...Please tell me a solution

Gopesh

e mail:syedazam4a2@gmail.com
phno: 9912304981
niteshnkp

regarding lost registration id

sir, my name is DEVENDRA KUMAR PAWAIYA. I had lost my registration id and not able to move further for part2 registration , so kindly send my registration id at devmits@gmail.com and my dob :-25/june/1987.

phone number - A number is disturbing me by using vulgar language
    Dear Team, A boy is disturbing my sister for quite some...
    CCAvenue Bills - not recharged
    sir/madam, I have recharged my mts broadband through...
    karepass - fee refund
    I have applied for karepass scholarship , from Bangalore...
    help@uidai.gov.in - wrong Date of Birth in the Aadhar Card
    My date of birth in Aadhar card has been wrongly entered...
    punjab national bank - LOSS OF ATM CARD
    SIR ,KYA HUM APNA ATM CARD LOSS HONE PAR KISI DUSRI BRANCH...
    Sunmarg (Suraha) Micro Finance - MATURITY POBLEM
    Sir Ami saiful Molla amar code 2428 branch Ghatakpukur...
    Airtel - incoming calls details february
    Sir pls some one missused my airtel nomber 9944123585...
    paytm - Money refunds
    First of all please make arrangements to provide some...