SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

Vaishu Kumpala

Apr 25, 2017

regarding changing my name

Sir my name is VAISHAK K,but while registration initial K was missed,One time I attended exam and I told about this,and I tried in official website I didn't get an option of changing names.
Sir kindly please change my name from VAISHAK to VAISHAK K

Reg num:63007259268
Name:Vaishak K
Email:vaishukumpala@gmail.com
bhanu733997

Apr 21, 2017

change exam date or center

sir/ma'am i applied for SSC MTS application is approved but for exam date is given is 4 june 2017. and on this date i will be not in my city can i change exam date or can i change exam center district.exam date are before 4 june also can i gat that please help me.
NAME bhanu
PHONE NO.-7339971364
GMAIL-bpsshekhawat28@gmail.com
please help me.
Sonika Rishi

Apr 20, 2017

Change of exam date

Respected Sir/Mam,

I,Sonika Rishi one of the applicant of SSC MTS exam wants to request you to change my exam date. My exam is schduled to be on 30th April 2017 nd I am having my sbi po exam on the same date.Both the exams are equally important for me from my carrer prospect.

So,I request you to shift my exam date in any other date apart from 30th april.I will be highly obliged if you will look into this matter nd change my exam date as soon as possible.

SONIKA RISHI
ROLL NO.-2201531567
TICKET NO.-2447947
hephzibah p

Apr 20, 2017

Regarding Exam date Change

Greetings,

I am PULAVARTHI HEPHZIBAH from Hyderabad. I am not able to attend SSC MTS Examination which was Scheduled for 30th April as I am having MBA FINAL PROJECT on the same day.So, kindly change my Date of SSC MTS Examination .

REGISTRATION NUMBER: 60000513408
HALL TICKET NUMBER: 8601002708
jyothsna sai

Apr 18, 2017

Change ssc mts examination date

Sir I am jyothsna sai somana.I had applied for SSC MTS exam and I got my Exam date on 30th April 2017.I have another exam of my internal promotion in banking field on the same day at the same time as SSC MTS exam.So please kindly I request you to review my SSC MTS exam date or I could be happy if you are able to change exam on another date i.e., 14th may 2017 .Kindly refer the details of mine i.e.,REGISTRATION NO 63007559193

my mobile no-9989888944
my e-mail id :- jyothsnasai66@gmail.com
Date of birth: 16-06-1995
Centre of examination : rajahamundry
soumya2492

Apr 18, 2017

Change of Exam Centre SSC MTS-2017

As per my registration number 63000006391, my MTS Tier I paper is scheduled on 30 April 2017. Due to sone unvoidable circumstances I will not be able to attend that day. And if I won't attend, it will be third time I am not be able to sit for a SSC examination beacause such reasons were same the first two times coincidentally.
I will be highly grateful if you look upon this matter and accept my request and change the date for my examination sooner or later.

Soumyajit Chatterjee
Jyoti110493

Apr 17, 2017

Entered wrong last name

My name is jyoti rajpurohit. But i filled jyoti rajpurhit by mistake.
Please solve this issue as soon as possible or tell me how can i change my name
My exam date is 30 April 2017.
reyazbhai

Apr 16, 2017

Change of Exam Centre SSC MTS-2017

Respected Sir/Mam
I applied SSC MTS-2017, but the exam centre has given GUWAHATI and i am unable to go so far. Please kindly review my status and change exam centre as LAKHIMPUR. Below i have given my details-

Name-Reyaz Hussain
DOB - 02/04/1994
Registration No. - 63007208293
parmar sanajy

Apr 15, 2017

change of exam date of ssc mts

Sir I am sanjaykumar pravinbhai parmar.I had applied for SSC MTS exam and I got my Exam date on 30th April 2017.I have another exam of my internal promotion in banking field on the same day at the same time as SSC MTS exam.So please kindly I request you to review my SSC MTS exam date or I could be happy if you are able to change exam on another date i.e., 14th may 2017 .Kindly refer the details of mine i.e.,REGISTRATION NO 63000450445

my mobile no-9016930797
my e-mail id :- (1)-parmar.sanjay89@yahoo.co.in
(2) parmarsanajy231288@gmail.com
manasa athmakuri

Apr 13, 2017

CHANGE OF SSC MTS EXAM DATE

Respected Sir/Madam,
Sir I am ATHMAKURI MANASA.I had applied for SSC MTS exam and I got my Exam date on 30th April 2017.I have another exam SBI PO on the same day at the same time as SSC MTS exam.So please kindly I request you to review my SSC MTS exam date or I could be happy if you are able to shift the timings either in the morning or evening on the same day i.e., 30th April .Kindly refer the details of mine i.e.,REGISTRATION NO 60001498483 ; ROLL NO 8004001236
mounika1515

Apr 12, 2017

CHANGE OF EXAM DATE

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM, .. I AM MOUNIKA FROM HYDERABAD, I AM UNABLE TO ATTEND SSC MTS EXAMINATION ON APRIL 30.ON THE SAME DAY I HAVE MY DEGREE FINAL EXAM.SO PLEASE CHANGE MY DATE OF SSC MTS EXAMINATION. REGISTRATION NO: 64000299864 HALL TICKET NO: 8601043378. THANKING YOU
mounika1515

Apr 12, 2017

CHANGE OF EXAMINATION DATE

RESPECTED SIR / MADAM,
I AM MOUNIKA FROM HYDERABAD, I AM UNABLE TO APPEAR FOR SSC MTS EXAMINATION ON APRIL 30. I HAVE DEGREE FINAL EXAM ON THE SAME DAY, KINDLY PLEASE CHANGE DATE OF SSC MTS EXAMINATION . REGISTRATION NUMBER: 64000299864 HALL TICKET NUMBER: 8601043378
venkatesh nakka

Apr 7, 2017

Correction of date of birth in SSC multi tasking application

Request for correction of date of birth

I have entered my date of birth as 27/09/1992 instead of 26/09/1992 during registration.

Name: NAKKA VENKATESH
Correct DOB: 26/09/1992
Registration number : 64001178640
Mail id :nakkavenkatesh445@gmail.com
MOB: 9573167458

Please kindly suggest me how to correct my DOB
cbec

Apr 2, 2017

wrong DOB enter.( ssc mts)

Please change my DOB

I have entered my date of birth as 20/08/1991 instead of 20/08/1997 during registration

Registration number : 64001814165
Mail id :ik.infoindia@gmail.com
cbec

Apr 2, 2017

Wrong DOB entered.

Entered a wrong DOB. Instead of entering 20/08/1997. I had entered 20/08/1991. Please suggest how to correct
Email id -ik.infoindia@gmai.com
starc

Mar 30, 2017

exame centre change

My name is vishal Kumar paswan ,father name Krishna Kumar paswan add:- Krishna nagar kulipara sahibganj
My SSC MTS 2017 registration no-60002026716 and date of birth -14/09/1997 ,roll no-3201004129 ,my exame center muzaffarpur
Please sir my exams center change muzaffarpur to bhagalpur
Akshay kumar khete

Mar 29, 2017

Wrong DOB entered

Entered a wrong DOB. Instead of entering 01/07/1994. I had entered 01/08/1994. Please suggest how to correct
Email id -akshaykhete@gmai.com
TusharBT

Mar 8, 2017

Answer Key Error

Sir, my answer key for ssc chsl tier I isn't opening. I attended my exam on 19/01/2017....It always pop ups n shows invalid exam id or exam not attended....
If the link isn't working plz do notify on the official website or else....
Kindly rectify the problem...
My email Id is bnsltushar1994@gmail.com
Thanking U
Victor Sarfaraj

Mar 2, 2017

Could not appear ssc je exam due to train and transport delay

I am sarfaraz alam s/o Maqsood alam with fully demoralised, regret in absence for ssc je exam conducted on 02/03/2017 in Allahabad at centre Shri Ganesh College of It and Management.
Request you kindly offer me change to appear in exam in your alloted foredate. I will be thankfully to you. I have texted these from my centre at 11: 20. Reached just before half an hour from my home town Salempur with train Chauri Chaura Exp(15004) which was delayed by 2 hours.
How could anyone expect to be punctual if system does not allow so.
Indians are always late. I proud to be an Indian. Bharat Mata ki Jai!
It's just a complaint/frustration not any issue about my citizenship.
By heart I am an Indian. I have been stayed in long que for money in bank with no complaints. I know my country is growing.
Satish Kushwaha

Feb 24, 2017

My SSC MTS Center change

I am puja Kumari my father name satyendra mehta sir 1 am fill this SSC MTS from but problem this center
Mai Delhi center Bhar di hu mujhe .gaya -( Bihar ) karna center Dena hai plz sir change kar do sir mera MA ka exam hai ussi time problem hai Delhi Jane Mai esliye Mai gaya center dene ki request kar Rahi hu plz
Date of birth 20-04-1994

Reg..No. 60001878624
My center this Delhi change this gaya plz sir

Thanks sir
Miracle kumarr

Changing of exam date

Sir I am unable to appear SSC je exam which is going to held on 4th of March 2017 .On same day I have btech semester exam.
Sir please do something
With regards
kumarashish0576

it is a fake ssitee

Frraud siite
kumarashish0576

Feb 18, 2017

change the eaxm centre from Srinagar to himachal pradesh

Sir/Madam

With due respect,I want to say that i am unable to attend my SSC JUNIOR ENGINEER exam at the time of registration I had choosen my examination center preference in HIMACHAL PRADESH,but now my admit card showing in SRINAGAR .This exam is very important for me.
So kindely take action to change my exam center in HIMACHAL PRADESH or l shall be highly obliged.

Name - Ashish kumar
REGD NO- 62004067382
ROLL NO- 1007001117
MOB NO-9805602057
E-mail- kumarashish0576@gmail.com
Subhajeet Ray

Change My Exam Center

Sir/Madam

With due respect,I want to say that i am unable to attend my SSC JUNIOR ENGINEER exam at the time of registration I had choosen my examination center preference in Bhubaneswar(4604),but now my admit card showing in sambalpur.This exam is very important for me.
So kindely take action to change my exam center in Bhubaneswar l shall be highly obliged.

Name SUBHAJEET RAY
REGD NO- 60001894657
ROLL NO- 4604014397
MOB NO-9438058395
E-mail- subhajeetray243@gmail.com
paddu494

Feb 17, 2017

complaint

sir, do not attend ssc exam in vijayawada center its very far away from srikakulam and in morning session no one can reach at that time.