SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

paddu494

complaint

sir, do not attend ssc exam in vijayawada center its very far away from srikakulam and in morning session no one can reach at that time.
paddu494

complaint

pleas sir .do not attend ssc or any exam in vijayawada center its very far away from srikakulam and in morning session no one can reach at time
Akhilesh shukla

Ssc je 2016 exam centre change request

I am Frist preference of exam centre is ahmedabad but I alot exam centre Surat which not possible me to attend exam in Surat because I have university exam between them. I request you plz change my centre to ahmedabad for date 02/03/2017
Name - akhilesh shukla
Roll no-7001701512
mahendra ghayatadak

Feb 16, 2017

Change of exam center to Sangli or change in examination date like 02-03-2017 or 03-03-2017 for same centre

With due respect i want to say that i am unable to attend my SSC JE exam at PUNE centre on 01-03-2017 due to change of exam date. Initially I was prepared to take the exam on my choice of center but now it is not possible for me. It is also very imprtant for me to appear in the examination.Sir is it possible to take my exam at other day like 02, 03, or 04-03-2017 at Pune center So kindly change my examination date or examination centre to SANGLI

You grant my center change application or examination date change application, l shall be highly obliged for your kind act.....

Name: MAHENDRA MALHARI GHAYATADAK

reg no. 62003817081
email id: mahendraghayatadak98@gmail.com
sschatterjee

Change of exam center to Ranchi

With due respect i want to say that i am unable to attend my SSC JE exam at KHURDA centre on 4-03-2017 due to change of exam date. Initially I was prepared to take the exam on my choice of center but now it is not possible for me. It is also very imprtant for me to appear in the examination .So kindly change my examination centre to my home town RANCHI.

You grant my center change application l shall be highly obliged for your kind act.....

Name: Sabyasachi Chatterjee
ph no. 9090067344
reg no. 62003842811
email id: aurko1993@gmail.com
purna murmu

Feb 10, 2017

change my preference

sir me odisha se hu , me st category se hu ,mera mark 48 he , first choice bsf aur second choice cisf tha , mujhe bsf mila he lekin me cisf me jana chahta hu , please sir mujhe cisf me select kar lijiye , please sir ...
mera roll no 6404011953
mobile no 9853731459
Hafiz Rashid

Feb 9, 2017

Change Preference in ssc gd 2015

Name:HAFIZ RASHID AHMED
Roll No:5105014422
Mark of written exam:56
So,I request you that please change the preference from CRPF to CISF
Phn:9085832896
Rajesh kumar Boran

Feb 8, 2017

choice change in ssc gd 2015-16

My name Rajesh kumar my roll no. 2405192484 in ssc gd 2015 -16 unfortunately my choice is wrong fill up so please change my choice my new choice NIA SSF CISF SSB ITBP BSF CRPF AR

Yours faithfully (Rajesh kumar)
Harsh vardhan agre

Feb 7, 2017

For changing gd post preference

dear sir
My name is harsh vardhan agre
I filled my preference unfortunately wrong
Now i want ssf,cisf,ssb,bsf,nia,asam rifle,itbp
My roll number is -2405181648
khoichung wanlalsua aimol

Feb 6, 2017

change of postal address

Respected sir/ma'am

This is Khoichung Wanlalsua Aimol SSC GD registration ID 51105056898 would like to change my postal address

from my present address to permanent address that is D2/61 first floor Janakpuri west Delhi: 110058 to my permanent

address, Aimol Ngairong village po pallel chandel dist manipur: 795135, this is because i've shifted from my present address, so i would

be very pleased if i could get my calling letter from my permanent address.
indranil gope

Feb 4, 2017

Change my ssc gd choice filling

respected sir/madam
I am INDRANIL GOPE I am from burdwan, west bengal. I want to change my ssc gd 2015 choice...
My older choice 1.BSF 2.ITBP 3.CRPF 4.SSB 5.CISF 6.Assam rifel
But I want to change this sequenc,I want the New sequence is 1.NIA 2.CISF 3.SSB 4.SSF 5.BSF 6.Asam rifel 7.CRPF 8.ITBP
Please change my sequence sir.
My registration number is 4410114693
anusha66

Feb 1, 2017

please change my dob

I have entered my date of birth as 19/02/1966 instead of 19/02/1996 during registration

corrext DOB 19/02/1996
Registration number : 64005608985
Mail id :anushapodupuganti@gmail.com
MOB: 9705456250

mahesh halijwal

change exam center

pleas sir .do not attend ssc or any exam in phanala center its very far away from kolhapur and in morning session no one can rich at time
vasanthakumari k

REQUEST

Respected Sir/Mdam

I Ididn't apply for the post of SSC MTS .Because of y family situation . I missed the last date...please sir/madam can you extend the date???
Not only myself my two sisters also did'nt apply for the post ..so please kindly accept my request ..only one more dy tats enugh for us ...this is my humble request madam ..i eagerly waiting for your positive reply madam .
dhanishputhur

Please change my DOB

I have entered my date of birth as 22/11/1996 instead of 22/01/1996 during registration

Registration number : 63006816848
Mail id :dhanishputhoor@gmail.com
MOB: 8714443656

amudha0512

Jan 27, 2017

Change in date of birth

I have entered my date of birth as 05/12/1955 instead of 05/12/1995 during registration

Registration number 64004234976
Mail id :amudha.rajikannan@gmail.com
pH: 8667867951
epsiba s

Jan 27, 2017

wrong mail id

As i applied new registration in ssc exam.i was wrongly send my mail id . so the ssc registration number,password send to the wrong mail id.so i did not see my register number.how to change my mail id .pls help me sir/madam.
abhishek19525

Jan 26, 2017

Payment isses

Hello sir my i m fill from ssc mts online
But not prints challan ssc that neans payment isuess
Offline not payment
My regsitration on.is 60001471662
Pls slove this issues
ER Shubham Rai

Jan 24, 2017

CHANGE OF SSC MTS CENTRE

Sir/madam,

With due respect I beg to say that i'm SHUBHAM RAI s/o UTTAM CHAND RAI want to say that please change my center bhopal instead of gwalior.plz chng my centre i'll b highely obliged for ur kind act.

THANKING YOU,
Your's faithfully
shubham rai
DOB 16 03 1995
Reg nub - 63001267065
Shankar Kumar

CHANGE OF SSC MTS CENTER

Sir/madam,

With due respect I beg to say that I shankar mahto s/o murari mahto want to say that please change my center to patna bihar instead of kohima bcoz of my other exam to b held in patna the very next day and I want to attend both exams.Please change my center I shall b highly obliged for ur kind act.

THANKING YOU,

regis.no.= 63006144709
name= jyotsana s
emailid :mukherjeenividita@gmail.com
dob= 28-03-1992
sir i live in bhopal and the exam date for CHSL-tier1 is scheduled for me on 7 feb in raipur (cg) and i m not able to go there since gate exam is also there in feb in bhopal .so could you please change the exam centre at bhopal.(MP)
thank you.
Akash Wakitolu

Change of category

sir earlier i have opted the category as ST but i belong to general category.the change of category is not available please help me as soon as possible.
Reg no:64001781015
email-id:awakitolu@gmail.com
Contact no. 9890343052
Balad

Jan 19, 2017

I entered date of birth wrongly

Sir I am Dhivya,
I completed registration form for MTS , unfortunately I filled my date of birth wrongly. Now I want to complete my registration. But it asking date of birth. I known my registration no, password oly. How can I complete my registration form

Registration no: 64000377446
Email: sridhivya96@yahoo.com
Contact num: 8883576522
Sriram_200292

Jan 19, 2017

REQUEST FOR THE CHANGE OF CHSL EXAMINATION TO BE HELD ON 03/02/2017

Sir/Madam,

With due respect, I beg to say that i am a candidate of SSC SHSL tier-1.Myself R.S.SRIRAM ,S/O-K.S.RANJEET SANKAR, Registration Number - 63000018523.
Roll number -8207002064,Exam date - 03 /02/2017
DOB - 20/02/1992.

I want to change my Examination centre TIRUNELVELI (8207) to COIMBATORE (8202).
I'm having IDBI PO exam on the same date at Coimbatore.Due to this uncomfortable examination centres I'm able to attend only one examination.
If you helping on this issue I will be highly obliged for your kind act.