SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

As888813

Jan 19, 2017

too bad centre

Sir/mam
centre which provided to me that was not so good because middle of exam ,they provided admit card which was to fill by candidate. It took 2-3 minutes.
And system was so poor if you clicked to next question after 5 -6th click to next question.
Centre name - R S M finserve ltd. Maharshi campus azad chowk ,rustompur gorakhpur.
Indupriyakagita

Jan 19, 2017

REQUEST TO CHANGE CHSL TIER 1 EXAM DATE

Sir / Madam,

The exam date for CHSL -Tier 1 is scheduled for me on 19th January 2017, 01:15PM. But I am not able to attend the exam due to medical emergency. So Please kindly I request you to reschedule my exam to any other day. Kindly help me on this issue. Thanks in advance.

NAME: INDUPRIYA KAGITA
REG NO:63006294890
ROLL NO:8601096515
CONTACT NUMBER:8500157695
Email: indupriyakagita@gmail.com
Kanchan rani

Jan 18, 2017

Full time not given to me by the staf

Sir I am candidate of ssc chsl held on 16. 01. 2017 my name is kanchan rani and my roll no is 1401014407 the computer which was given to me didn't start at the time so they given e another computer but all this process 2 minutes was wasted and I could not attempt many questions but the server shut down in before the time duration and my all paper spoil because very bad setup my center name is gyan jyoti group of institutions banrur sir plz take action thanky sir
amitkumarcool

Request to Change My SSC CHSL Tier-1 Examination Center

Respected Sir/Madam,

With due respect, I beg to say that i am a candidate of SSC SHSL tier-1,My name is amit kumar s/o rama shanker ram Registration Number - 63004272637
roll no - 2201358646
My Exam. Date - 08 /02/2017
Dob-13/03/1991
I want to change my Examination Center Delhi to Kolkata

You grant my center change application l shall be highly obliged for your kind act.....

Thanking You
Kiranmehar125

to change exam center

Sir my Registration number - 63004092794. My name -Kiran. Please sir help me I want to change my center because my center is sriganganagar (2408) incorrect in place of Srinagar (246174) . It is so far from my city please make it change and it deheradun noo my exam center sriganganagar. So kindly change it. .
My second centre is dehradun (2002)nd third centre is haridwar (2005) sir please change ans reissue my admit card so I can download at as my exam on 08/02/2017 .. please sir help me..

sdhoundiyal45@gmail.com
Mob. Num-7251821250
Date of Barth-17/12/1998

TRZTRZ

TO CHANGE EXAM CENTRE

please change my exam centre. it is so far from my city.please make it change and make it agra.noe my exam centre is jaipur.
please sir...
my registration number is 61000094174
meshwar

DATE OF BIRTH

I HAD ENTERED MY DATE OF BIRTH RONG, I HAVE ENTERED 11/12/1955 BUT MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 11/12/1995
MY REGN NO:64001852680
PLESASE CHANGE MY DATE OF BIRTH
Ravi Kumar Mahawar

CHANGE EXAM DATE

Respected sir/madam...
I am ravi kumar mahawar s/o ghanshyam mahawar My
SSC chsl exam will be held on 22nd jan 2017..
And same day my Postman exam ... So Please
change my exam date I want to give my
exam ...please sir
My reg. No.- 63001563507
Name- Ravi Kumar Mahawar
Father Name - Ghanshyam Mahawar
Date of birth - 08/06/1992
Mob. - 9001086473
Ravi Shek Singh

Jan 16, 2017

Rough seat not given by centre

Respected Sir/Madam

Sir i want inform to you that my ssc chsl exam was on the date of 16/01/17, Examination Venue: NEW LUCKNOW MONTESSORY SCHOOL SURYA NAGAR, MANAK NAGAR, NEAR HARDOI BY PASS LUCKNOW UP- 226011. Examination centre's staff behaviour was not good .There was no more space in my rough seat. They had provided only one seat.I was asking one more seat for 2-3 mnt but they did not give any more seat. I request you please take a proper action for this.

Name: Ravi Shek Singh
Roll No.3010135403

Thank You.
Ravi Shek Singh

Jan 16, 2017

Centre was not providing rough seat

Respected Sir/Mada

I want to imform you that my ssc chsl exam was on the date of 16/01/17 , Examination Venue: NEW LUCKNOW MONTESSORY SCHOOL SURYA NAGAR, MANAK NAGAR, NEAR HARDOI BY PASS, LUCKNOW UTTAR PRADESH - 226011.
EXAM centre's staff behaviour was not good . They were not providing rough seat more than one.There was no more space in my rough seat but they not provide me one extra seat i was asking him for 2-3 mnt then i use my admit card as a rough seat. so i request youu please take a proper action for this.

Name : Ravi shek singh
Roll No. 3010135403
gopalakrishnan11

Jan 16, 2017

to change in exam date in ssc chsl

respected sir/madam my exam date in 19th jan. that day pbse exam pls the exam date plz......
name:G.gopalakrishnan
ph no:9884543951
harbirsinghtalwar

APPLICATION NOT COMPLEATED

APPLICATION NOT COMPLETE
RESPECTED SIR/MADAM

MY APPLICATIN NO-64000717484.DOB-21/07/1997 .EMAIL-harbirsinghtalwar@gmail.com
I HAVE PAID PAYMENT FOR SSC MTS (NON -TECHNICAL).
BUT MY APPLICATION FORM IS NOT COMPLETED.
PLZ SOLVE THIS PROBLEM AS SOON
Nitin Mig

Jan 15, 2017

updating payment status failed

i have been completed application details and fee payment through state bank of India but still it is showing "Updating payment status failed.Please try later"money has been deducted from my account.

Nitin
New Delhi
reg.no 63006536313
kavvam madhavaredd

Jan 14, 2017

Do/o name change

Sir/medam,
My daughter name is kavvam spandana DO/O kavvam mahadev but I have to change kavvam spandana DO/O kavvam madhavareddy and she is going to examination of SSC on march 2017, what can I do this time .
Sourav Joshi12

Jan 14, 2017

A request to change the examination venue

Sir, with due request I beg to state you that it is being difficult to go to so far even on that place which I had not chosen and being so far from my residential place. I humbly request you pl. take some immediate step against my complaint and change my examination venue. I will be highly obliged to you.

My Examination details as per :-
SSC CHSL-2016-17(tier-1)
My Registration No is 60002468252

Your Obedient,
Sourav Joshi.
rangeela mehra

mothers name

Dear sir my name is rangeela mehra and i am from hissar haryana . i am having wrong surname of my mother that sheela singh but my mother is having full name sheela devi. So plzzz kindly change it sir plzzzzz change the surname sir.

Name - Rangeela Mehra
City - Hissar
Regn no - 60002286444
Password- 4480
And date of birth is 22 10 1997
vjain8982

CHANGE EXAM DATE

Respected sir/madam...

I am vivek jain s/o sunil kumar jain.. My SSC chsl exam will be held on 1st feb 2017.. And same day my BCA exam ... So Please change my exam date I want to give my exam ...please sir

My reg. No.- 63002277361
Name- Vivek Jain
Father Name - Sunil Kumar Jain
Date of birth - 22/09/1997
Mob. - 8982331289
ANCHAL KISHORE

change of name

CHANGE OF NAME

My name is ANCHAL KISHORE but in my admit card it is showing AMCHAL KISHORE which is incorrect....in place of N it is showing M.....So kindly change it and reissue my admit card so I can download it as my exam is on 23/01/2017......

my registration no. is 63002852438
D.O.B 21/12/1988
ANCHAL KISHORE

CHANGE OF NAME

my registration no. is 63002852438
D.O.B 21/12/1988
Lahanya .K.B

Requesting to inform

I have opted to Mangalore as my sscchsl tier 1 exam centre but it's allotted to Bangalore as my exam centre now it's far away from my city so I request to change my centre to mangalore pls

Reg No:63006934512
DOB : 20/07/1993
Pradyumna Kumar Pradhan

Request to Change My SSC CHSL Tier-1 Examination Center

Respected Sir/Madam,

With due respect, I beg to say that i am a candidate of SSC SHSL tier-1,My name is Pradyumna Kumar Pradhan,S/O-Pabitra Pradhan, Registration Number - 63002228933,
My Exam. Date - 02 /02/2017
Dob-11/11/1995,
I want to change my Examination Center Bhubaneswar (4604) to Sambalpur (4609)
This Examination Center is very long way But Sambalpur is our near city please give me my Examination Center in Sambalpur.

Thanking You

Pradyumna Kumar Pradhan
Reg-63002228933
Dob-11/11/1995
ranjitn

Jan 12, 2017

Change of examination centre of SSC JE to Mumbai( applcation no - 62003733993)

With due respect i want to say that i am unable to attend my SSC JE exam at DELHI centre due to change of exam date . So kindly change my examination centre to MUMBAI.

Name - Ranjit Nimbalkar
Application no -62003733993
email - ranjitnimbalkar7@gmail.com
ranjitn

Jan 12, 2017

Change of examination centre of SSC JE to imphal ( applcation no - 62003733993)

Name - Ranjit Nimbalkar
Application no -62003733993
email - ranjitnimbalkar7@gmail.com
Monu Gupta

Jan 12, 2017

Change of examination centre of SSC JE to imphal ( applcation no - 62004332857)

With due respect i want to say that i am unable to attend my SSC JE exam at patna centre due to change of exam date . So kindly change my examination centre to imphal .

Name - MONU KUMAR
Application no -62004332857
email - v2872v@gmail.com
khajamainodin

Jan 11, 2017

PLEASE CHANGE MY EXAM CENTRE

Dear sir according to my hall ticket my exam centre is Bangalore at 21st January 2017. I requesting you to please change my exam centre to Gulbarga.
Name:-khajamainodin m ajamir
Registered I'd :- 63004060607
Roll number:- 9001014688
Date of birth:- 13/02/1996
Email id :-khajamainoddinmujawar@gmail.com
Please I requesting you change Bangalore to Gulbarga(Kalburgi).
Thanks you.