SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

Chaitanya_nag

Aug 28, 2014

SSC Centre Change Option

Sir I have kept delhi as center for SSC CGL 2014 exam and now exam is rescheduled in October 2014.I currently moved to my hometown and need to change exam center kindly do the needful.
Arun Dubey

Aug 21, 2014

ssc exam centre

i want to know the procedure of changing the exam centre of ssc cgl 2014 which is rescheduled in october..

arun
arunk385@gmail.com
surendra350

Aug 21, 2014

Change exam centre

I was in Kolkata when i applied for ssc cgl 2014.
As the exam has been rescheduled in october and i have shifted to delhi, can i change the exam centre?
If yes, please tell me the procedure to do it.
jindalashish20

Aug 19, 2014

to change centre of examination

REG ID : 51106549516
NAME : ASHISH JINDAL
DOB : 20-04-1990
SIR,
With due respect i want to say that i am the aspirat of SSC CGL paper when i filled the form at february, I was in bangalore and i supposed the paper will happen at july for most. but due to cancellation of SSC CGL 2013 paper has shifted in NOVEMBER and
after july i have come to delhi so sir i humbly requested to you please provide us the option to change the centre for the sake of our careers I shall be highly obliged and pray to the god for your prosperity and long life.
thanking you in anticipation
yours faithfully
Ashish Jindal
9711120304
sonamverma

Aug 19, 2014

lost my ssc mts non-technical roll number

lost roll number and new admit card not generated

With Due respect I need to tell you sir that I am in need of help urgently. In the list of result of MTS 2014 paper 1 It displays my name and same category same region Northern Region, but i dont have my roll number but just registraion Id...So I am confused wheather I got selected or not ,If you can provide me my Roll No and Admit card I will Be highly obliged to you.

Details:-
NAME:-SONAM
DOB:- 04/03/1990
REG ID:- 51152521064
e-mail-sonamverma068@gmail.com

I am waiting for your response eagerly. Please Help.

sonam
hinarenpatel

Aug 18, 2014

Change of Examination Centre

I had opted BANGALORE as exam center.. but now the exam is rescheduled and till now there is no news of the actual exam date.Now I am in PATNA. So i would like to choose PATNA as my exam center. Please tell me the procedure to change the center.
thanking You

EMAIL - lookvikram@gmail.com
nitish123

Aug 10, 2014

Not getting confirmation mail

Sir I have Not got any confirmation mail from ssc after filing every thing even I have submited bank chalan.bt when I checked my registration no. its displaying a mag that u have not completed ur registration plate complete it. What to do please reply as soon as possible
Muhammad Anees

Aug 3, 2014

lost roll number and new admit card not generated

Details:-
NAME:- ANISH
DOB:- 13/12/1987
REG ID:- 51123483166

I am waiting for your response eagerly. Please Help.

Anish
lavanyatk

Aug 2, 2014

LOST MY ROLL NUMBER FOR SSC MTS

Hello sir,
I lost my ssc mts exam roll number. Kindly please send to my email id- lavskannan@gmail.com

Name: T.K.Lavanya
D.O.B: 24-10-1991
Mobile Number:9944567600
Registration Number: 51122704098
shilpa bhatia

Jul 29, 2014

Request for change in centre

Hi.....I have opted banglore as centre for ssc cgl. But now exam date has been rescheduled. At that time I will be in delhi.pls suggest me how to proceed for this.

Dipti khurana

Jul 27, 2014

change in exam centre cgl 2014 rescheduled on 19 oct and 26 oct 2014

R/Sir
I opted delhi as exam centre for cgl 2014 but nw exam has been rescheduled.plz tell me the procedure to chage exam centre from delhi to meerut.

Thanx
Hemz

Jul 26, 2014

E-MAIL NOT RECEIVED

Respected Sir/ Ma'am,

Hemlata Rawat this side, today (26th July, 2014) I successfully applied for the "Staff Selection Board - Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination via online mode. But I didn't receive any mail (which includes registration no.) from the concerned sender. Since it is of high importance, kindly provide me the best solution.

Hemlata Rawat
shome.dipankar7

SSC CGL 2013 Re Exam No marks have been added for wrong questions

Myself Dipankar Shome, a SSC CGL aspirant. My Test Form No. is 623 MP 3. I found some mistakes in the Answer key while calculating my score. I am writing in details below:-

Q. 102. The least number which must be added to the greatest number of 4 digits in order that the sum may be exactly divisible by 307 is
(Answer Key A. 32) {The right answer is not given in the options}

Q. 103. A cistern is provided with two pipes A and B. A can fill it in 20 minutes and B can empty it in 30 minutes. If A and B be kept open alternately for one minute each, how soon will the cistern be filled?
Ans. C. 120 minutes. (Answer Key B. 115 minutes)

Q. 105. If a machine consumes k/5 kilowatts of power every t hours, how much power in kilowatts, will three such machines consume in 10 hours?
Ans. B. 6*k/t (Answer Key D. k/t)

Q. 110. A is to pay B, Rs. 600 on 4 years time. A offers to pay up B at present. What discount should B allow A?
(Answer Key A. Rs. 100) {The question is improper}

Q. 135. ABC is an isosceles triangle and AB=AC and D is a point on AC so that BD=DC. If <ABD = <CBD, then the measure of <BAC is
(Answer Key B. 36) {The question is improper}

Thanks & Warm Regards,
Dipankar Shome
Contact Number- 8961768799
Mail ID:- shome.dipankar7@gmail.com
lookvikram

ssc cgl 2014 exam center change

i had opted PUNE as exam center.. but now the exam is rescheduled and till now there is no news of the actual exam date..now i am in PATNA. so i would like to choose PATNA as my exam center..please tell me the procedure to change the center..
thanks..
here is my details:

VIKRAMADITYA
REGISTRATION NO : 51154741447
EMAIL - lookvikram@gmail.com
Vaibhav Balodhi

Deducted rs 100 from SBI card but registration unsuccessful

Sir i am vaibhav balodhi , sir i applied for CHSL 2014 exams through online (www.ssconline.nic.in) but sir when i completed part 1 registration , no confirmation message was sent on my e-mail id, but then i done part 2 registration but when i paid through SBI debit card , no registration done , and 100 rs were deducted
then i checked my status by clicking on view and print application it showed that u haven't completed the registration , but sir i came to know from an sms by SBI bank that rs. 100 were deducted ,, so sir i request u to please give solution to my problem i will be thankful to u . my details r as follows

Name : VAIBHAV BALODHI
reg ID : 51103381340
DOB : 18 october 1995
transaction ID : o=CP08089827
my contact no : 9871481545
rahul dagar

Jul 23, 2014

missing my roll no.

Sir I have lost my Mts 2014 roll no. Please provide my roll no. On my email I'd rdagar247@gmail.com
Name ravinder singh
Registration id 51109166354
Dob 30-03-1994
Mob no. 9910209488,9555177823
anandsingh841990

Jul 21, 2014

SSC CGL 2013 EXam centre change request

My registration number is 51103008967.
Name: Anand singh
S/O : Mahendra singh
DOB: 08/04/1990
email: anandsingh841990@gmail.com
Mobile: 9999423727

In 2013 April I was in Gujarat so I gave tier 1 examination in ahmedabad
but after that I shifted in Delhi
And I came back to Gujarat to give tier 2 examination.
Because SSC cgl 2013 examination is conducted again so I need to travel to Gujarat again.
Please change my centre as new Delhi as it is difficult to travel again and spend so much
Money.

shivamj36

Jul 21, 2014

lost my mts 2014 roll no.

Sir I have lost my Mts 2014 roll no. Please provide my roll no. On my email I'd shivamj36@gmail.com
Name shivam jaiswal
Registration id 51126223656
Dob 13 05 1993
munai.a92@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2014

ssc cgl 2014 exam center change

i had opted NEW DELHI as exam center.. but now the exam is resheduled and till now there is no news of the actual exam date..now i am in west bengal..so i would like to choose KOLKATA as my exam center..please tell me the procedure to change the center..
thanks..

Parul Malhotra

Jun 28, 2014

**Change Of Center

Greetings!

I have opted Jaipur as the test center , but now as the exam has been rescheduled , Kindly let me know the procedure to change the venue as I am in Bangalore now.

Parul Malhotra
parul.malhotra90@gmail.com
NLUCKY

Jun 23, 2014

change of exam centre

I am Nagalakshmi Kotamkar from AP. how do I apply for changing exam centre for CGL-2014 TIER I as the exam is rescheduled. My previous exam centre is GUNTUR ANDHRAPRADESH, but now am in BANGALORE I want to change the exam centre. Kindly look into the matter and do needful immediately.
C B kumar

May 29, 2014

EXAMINATION CENTRE CHANGE

Due to deployed in Hyderabad in 225 BN CRPF pse cancel my previous examination centre i.e. DARBHANGA(3202) and re-allott/re-xeam centre i.e. HYDERABAD (8002). My own details are given below-
Name – Chandra bhushan kumar
Registration ID-51119161451.
Email ID-bhushan8002@gmail.com
Mob. No. 09032841690
Rajat25

May 28, 2014

Change in exam venue

I have opted for Bangalore for the test , but now as the exam has been rescheduled , Kindly let me know the procedure to change the venue as I am in new city.

Rajat
sumanmaji89

May 28, 2014

Change of Examination Centre

I have given my Exam center as Rajkot (Gujarat) and Now i Want to Change it to Bangalore Due to Reschedule of the Exam and I will be in Bangalore During that Period . Please Do the Needful.

Suman
pankaj102030

May 24, 2014

Change of Examination Center

I am the applicant of the region of Delhi and my exam center for "ssc je 2014 exam" is delhi , but due to some reason i want to change my exam center to Bhopal .My name is PANKAJ KUMAR PRASAD, roll no-2201040574

Kindly consider the application for this kind act of yours i will be thank full to you.

THANKING YOU . yours faithfully
PNAKAJ KUMAR PRASAD
e mail pankaj102030@gmail.com

paytm - hgff
    paytm - dheeeeeeeee
    Online Customer care No_08000..60..50..69 Any...
    AKSHAYA CENTER - ghht