SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

satyabratnk

Feb 12, 2014

Server not working

Every time I proceed after completing data entry either page load error comes or a blank confirmation page is displayed. The height is when everything went alright the confirmation page didn't have the captcha image. This is ridiculous. I request concerned authorities to please extend the registration date.
SANDEEP k. TIWARI

Feb 10, 2014

humble request for changing exam centre of multitasking exam

I am sandeep tiwari filled the form of multitasking exam reg no. 51110019826 choose exam centre Rewa going to be held on 16/02/2014 from 2pm but my Gate exam is also on this date in Jabalpur from 9pm to 12pm so I am requesting you to change my exam centre to Jabalpur sothat I can pursue my both exams.

SANDEEP TIWARI
requester

Feb 6, 2014

Request to change the SSC MTS Exam Date

This is my humble request and not a complaint.
Is it possible to change the exam date of SSC MTS Exams that is currently scheduled on Feb 16, 2014 to some other day since there is an another test on the same date by Central Board of Secondary Education for Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
Please reply me ASAP.
darshan singh sen

Sep 21, 2013

To change the exam date

My name is darshan singh , i cleared both exam of MTS as well as CPO - SI but date of both exam is same(06-10-2013) Please change the date of the exam or give me some alternate option
MTS./ CPO:
NAME DARSHAN SINGH
D.O.B. 11-03-1988
Father Name: Govind Singh
Address: House no 538/6 Savitri Nagar P.C. Jind (126102)
Please reply on my Mobile no or my Email Id
+919034592923
darshansinghsen@gmail.com

Please do needful asap....

Best Regards
Darshan Singh
Mahesh singh13

Sep 15, 2013

For change the examination center

I am the applicant of the region of Delhi and i qualified for combined graduate level tier 2 exam.My exam is on 28/29 September 2013.I opted exam center to Delhi, but due to some reason i want to change my exam center to Kolkata .My name is Mahesh Singh, roll no-2201132369.
Sir I extremely request to you please shift my examination center from Delhi to Kolkata.
ashoksng

Sep 12, 2013

lower marks than i scored

sir i scored 145.75 marks in fci mains exam but they registered only 105.75 marks .so i requested you to please consider my request.my roll no is 2201072622
ashoksng

Sep 12, 2013

lower marks than i scored

pawan2013

Sep 5, 2013

Missing roll number of MTS EXAM 2013

I have lost my admit card, so i have not MTS Roll No. for seeing result of MTS 2013.
I request you to sir plz provide me roll number and registration number.
My details are below :-
Name - Pawan Kumar
S/o- Jai Prakash Gupta
DOB- 15-01-1986
MOB- 9899442235
email id - pawanhottest@gmail.com
Rahul Chauhan

Aug 16, 2013

ssc regstration no is incorrect

Registration-Id 51153270568
Name VIVEK CHAUHAN
d.o.b.-20-03-1989

sir i didnt open my details it shows registration is incorrectt

plz help me quicklyy
roop_1610

Aug 15, 2013

part 2 registration problem

I have registered part 1 on online and my registration id is 51163897708.when i am doing part 2 registration it showing incorrect informatoin so please advice a solution to overcome this.my email id is rupindersaini1610@gmail.com. the last date is tomorrow please suggest a solution asap
rahul1987

May 4, 2013

Change of exam centre

I am student of east region. My exam centre for je chandigarh. Sir, I requst you to change my centre to Ranchi. Pls help me.

Tanking you
Rahul
NEHANANDA92@YAHOO.COM

Apr 28, 2013

ssc tier 1 PAPER LEAK

SIR,
WE WANT DIS PAPER RECONDUCTED AGAIN,,,,,DIS IS IN JUSTICE WITH US,,,,,,,,,,OUR HARDWORK,,,,,WOULD BE GOES OFF,,,,,,,,,,,
Two policemen among 9 arrested for SSC fraud
in.news.yahoo.com
New Delhi, April 22 (IANS) The Crime Branch of Delhi Police has arrested nine pe...ople, including two policemen, for leaking the papers of SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2013 held Sunday, police said.See More
Two policemen among 9 arrested for SSC fraud
in.news.yahoo.com
New Delhi, April 22 (IANS) The Crime Branch of Delhi Police has arrested nine people, including two policemen, for leaking the papers of SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2013 held
#

‘Cop arrested for SSC paper leak topped SI exam two months ago’ - Indian Express
www.indianexpress.com
‘Cop arrested for SSC paper leak topped SI exam two months ago’ - Investigations... into the Combined Graduate Level examination paper leak have revealed that the Delhi Police head coSee More
www.indianexpress.com
‘Cop arrested for SSC paper leak topped SI exam two months ago’ - Investigations into the Combined Graduate Level examination paper leak have revealed that the Delhi Police head co

#
9:07pm
Show Images
Neha Singh

MCD clerk held for SSC exam paper leak - Indian Express
www.indianexpress.com
MCD clerk held for SSC exam paper leak - Tenth arrest Cheating racket was busted on Sunday, a few hours before the exam was to be conducted. An
MCD clerk held for SSC exam paper leak - Indian Express
adnanahmad03

Apr 27, 2013

Delete of Complaints?

Dear sir, why all the complaints regarding the SSC exam help on 21st april, 2013 has been deleted?
premlata kumari

Apr 27, 2013

cgl april 21 paper leak

there must be re-exam of ssc cgl which was held on april 21.
it would be injustice to all the candidates.
aklesh.kumar11

Apr 14, 2013

Change of Examination Center

I m the applicant of the region of Delhi and i chooses my examination center in the Delhi.
But My examination center is shifted to Roorkee on 14 April 2013. Now that day examination is canceled.
My Roll Number is 2201000008 and my seat number is 2205704. Now examination is shifted to 28 April 2013.
Please this examination center will be fix to the Delhi.Sir i extremely request to you please shift my center to the Delhi.
riteshk

Apr 12, 2013

change of exam date of ssc cgl

it is not fair to change the date at the last moment of the exam..you should have think earlier about the issue.now revised date is clashing with sbi pos exam.. a huge number of candidate have applied for that..what will happen to them..
my humble request to you please do something so that we could give our boththe xam..because both the exam are equally important.
Maknojia

Mar 7, 2013

Muslim girls are forced to remove Burkha

Today my daughter appear for SSC Exams (English Paper) at centre no. 2376 BOMBAY CAMBRIDGE SCHOOL - ANDHERI (W). She & other Muslim students were told by there supervisor to remove Burkha & when they refuse to remove she threatened not to allow to give paper. Please raise our complaint to SSC Boards without naming our identity.
abhisek123

Dec 30, 2012

FCI Assistant Grade 3

Respected Sir/Madam,
My name is ABHISEK TUDU and my FCI roll no is 4604007419 from east
zone .Sir in the recent conducted assistance grade3 exam of FCI, I had
qualified in the test but as I am a Btech student and i have also mentioned
it in my application form also but name is in qualified "technical' post for
which I am not qualified.So please reply me sir what to do. I really want
to be a part of this organization.
I will be waiting for your reply sir.

Yours Faithfully

ABHISEK TUDU
JITIN

Dec 14, 2012

FCI Assistant Grade 3, wrong answer keys(11/112012, evening)

Respected Sir/Madam,
Please tell me what hell is this that you are providing the wrong answer keys in FCI part 1 exam, instead of this don't give any answer key.
eg: like question 2 correct option is A, Q75's correct answer is D and many more incorrect answer keys.

I request you please take a necessary action asap.
JITIN
Dhananjay Jaiswal

Oct 17, 2012

SSC EXAM CENTRE CHANGE

Hello, i am Dhananjay kumar jaiswal ssc roll number is 2201157231 I Have submitted ssc 10+2 online application and selected examination center New Delhi but before two days i have saw my duplicate admit card and there my examination center shows in Bharatpur( Rajsthan). I am asking the ssc who is responsiable for this and how can change my center as new delhi..... please suggess..

Dhananjay jaiswal
kanojiya

Apr 30, 2012

some answers are wrong

i attend the FCI paper 3 (BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE) on 15 April my test form no was 012KP2 question no184 the state which rank 1st in sugarcane productivity in India is..? according to your answer key ans is Tamilnadu but ans should be U.P..
and 2nd question no is 100 corpus luteum in a pregnant women secrets??..according to your answer key Relaxin but answer should be Projesterone which is involved in pregnancy..
Please one more time check it out because every single number is valuable for us..

Thanking you..
prateek060708

Apr 29, 2012

DOUBT REGARDING ANSEWR KEY OF FCI ASSISTANT GRADE ||| (technical) biological paper 3 rd held on 15-04-12 || nd shift

DEAR MADAM/SIR

I have given FCI ASSISTANT GRADE ||| (technical) biological paper 3 rd held on 15-04-12 || nd shift . My test form number was
012MN2. SSC has published its answer key but i have doubt in question no.

32 ( expected answer- D)
49 (question may be wrong)
115 ( expected answer-B)
138 ( question is wrong as B2 causes chilosis and pelagra is caused by B3)
168 ( chromatography is also use to isolate protein)
and 190
kindly check its answer again.
prateek
ashok kumar yadav

Apr 27, 2012

wrong answer key

sir/madam
i have participate in 2 nd phase exam of FCI ASSISTANT GRADE ||| (technical) biological paper 3 rd held on 15-04-12 || nd
shift .
In which exam question no.167 i.e The fat content of toned milk should be.
(A)less than 1.5 %
(B)less than 3 %
(C)more than 3%
(D)more than 5%

as per PFA Rules , toned milk should contain MINIMUM 3% of fat. It means correct answer of this question is (C) more then 3%
But in answer sheet provided by ssc, answer is (B) less then 3%
It shows contradiction between PFA Rules and SSC Result.

Morphy Richards, India - FOOD PROCESSOR NOT WORKING
    I have bought a food processor of Morphy Richards 6 mnths...
    Eenadu daily news paper - paper not delivered even after receiving complaint
    Hi, I am from Rams aparments G-1, patamata lanka...
    IFI Realty Private Limited - Reasonable price
    I suggest IFI Realty Noida is a good builder and provide...
    Dish TV - fxuufx
    Рауtm Сustomer Сare -74_63_93_39_32 Any problem,...
    ICICI Bank - 9534213046..
    Paytm complaint helpline...
    nagar nigam indore - Gadi Time per nahi aati ward n 19 Parshad Pranav mandal
    Me alok nagar se hu ward no 19 ,kanadia road Ward Parshad...
    paytm - Paytm customare care 8873668639
    Paytm customar care numbar...