SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

SumitMotghare

Oct 3, 2014

Change of Examination Centre

R/S Sir/Madam,

I Sumit R Motghare had opted MUMBAI(7204) as my exam centre for CGL 2014 exam, but now the exam is being postponed and is now in OCTOBER.Now I am currently in NAGPUR(7205). Also the new exam date are near Deepawali so it become quite difficult for many of us to travel at such peak time.Also until now exact dates of exam are not provided so even if we want to we can't make arrangement for travel and as it will be a festival week so it will be quite difficult for us to make last minute travel arrangement. In this limelight please give us some option to change our centre of exam.

So it is my humble request to you to please change my centre for examination so that i am able to appear for exam and give my best for it.

Sumit R Motghare

yash_p

Oct 1, 2014

Change Of Examination Center

Sir ,
I applied for ssc cgl 2014 when it was scheduled to be held in april-may 2014.At that time I was in bangalore but now i moved to Moradabad UP. I request you to please change my exam center to Bareilly , Uttar Pradesh or any place in uttar Pradesh but preferrence is to Bareilly,UP
guptavikas88

Exam Center Change

I mailed to regional office regarding this. They replied that it is not possible.
Chirag Jha

Change of exam center for SSC CGL 2014

I applied for SSC CGL 2014 exam while i was in Delhi to complete my graduation and opted Delhi as exam center but the exam stands postponed. I have permanently shifted back to Gujarat. It would be kind of you to let me know any procedure to change the exam center. I want to opt a center in Gujarat ( Ahmedabad or Vadodara) so that it would be convenient to appear in exam.

Chirag Jha
D.O.B. - 13/01/1992
Reg. ID - 51155428044
ddevanshu1

change examination center

Sir initially I m at chennai when I filled ssc form but now I moved to kolkata , because date of cgl was in apl to may but now it will held in oct, so its very hard for me to come there not one but three time if I cracked first one, so please sir change my exam center to kolkata , so that I can give examination
Name Devanshu shekher
Dob 26-03-1991
Reg id 51154700425
guptavikas88

Sep 26, 2014

Exam Center Change

According to earlier notice CGL 2014 was scheduled in April-May,so i had kept my exam center as Bangalore(9001). But now ,since the exam has been postponed till further notice,and i have shifted from Mysore to Jaipur,i REQUEST you to please change my center accordingly (Delhi 2201 or Jaipur 2405).It would be a great help on your part.

Vikas Gupta
Reg ID:51115427465
prabhakantsharma

Sep 26, 2014

change exam center

Dear All,

Kindly change my examination center Delhi to Pune.It would be a great help from you as Now Im in pune and cant attend exam in delhi due to some conditions including financial condition .
Im preparing for it since 1 year so kindly change center to pune so that i can attend my exam.

Thanks and regards
Prabhakant sharma
Dob 5 may 1990
Registration 51180197227
ct38808u

Sep 25, 2014

CHANGE OF EXAM CENTRE

According to earlier notice CGL 2014 was scheduled in April-May,so i had kept my exam centre as Thiruvanthapuram(9211). But now ,since the exam has been postponed till further notice,and i have shifted from Kerala to New Delhi,i REQUEST you to please change my centre accordingly (Delhi 2201).It would be a great help on your part.

Name :Vijayendra Aswal
Registration Id: 51101519630
E-mail: abhimanyu22feb@gmail.com
Contact no:7417529159
amitmail06

Sep 22, 2014

CHANGE OF CENTRE

SIR,
I have applied for SSC CGL 2014 and given Registration id 51156297521 by the esteemed commission. Exam was scheduled in Apr, May and that time i was residing at Agra. Now i have shifted to Jabalpur (MP). may i request to change my centre from Agra to Jabalpur.

AMIT VERMA
REG NO, 51156297521
EMAIL- amitmail06@yahoo.com
k156k

Sep 15, 2014

change examination center

dear sir,
i opted for bangalore as my exam center as i was studying there at that time. but now i have shifted to my home town patna. so i kindly request to change my center to patna.My Registration id is 51186417344 ..
sheetal angral

Sep 12, 2014

change of exam center

dear sir,
i opted for pune as my exam center as i was studying there at that time. but now i have shifted to my home town delhi. so i kindly request to change my center to delhi..

sheetal angral
shivangi.nigam

Sep 10, 2014

Change in Exam Centre SSC CGL 2014

I have opted centre as Pune but as in October it will be a Diwali time, I will not be in Pune.
Is it possible to change exam centre from Pune to Lucknow.

My Registration Number : 51153348501
Name: Shivangi Nigam
DOB: 08./10/1990
Email: shivangi.nigam@gmail.com

Shivangi Nigam
sweety26

Sep 9, 2014

Change of Examination Center for SSC CGL 2014

I had given my exam center as Gwalior when exam was scheduled in April as I was there at that time but now currently I moved to Unnao. (U.P.) So I want to change my exam center from gwalior to Unnao or any other place near to Unnao. Kindly let me know if this can be done
Thank You.

neerajkumar.ymca

Sep 9, 2014

ssc cgl 2014 centre change

Hi Sir,
I had opted DELHI as my exam centre for CGL 2014 exam, but now the exam is being postponed and is now in october.Now I am currently in bangalore. Also the new exam date are near Deepawali so it become quite difficult for many of us to travel at such peak time.Also until now exact dates of exam are not provided so even if we want to we can,t make arrangement for travel and as it will be a festival week so it will be quite difficult for us to make last minute travel arrangement. In this limelight please give us some option to change our centre of exam.

Neeraj Kumar
Reg no-51117351526
Email-neerajkumar.ymca@gmail.com
Mob-09716910361
Abhinav Tiwari

Sep 6, 2014

Change of examination center for SSC CGL 2014

Hello Sir,
I had given my exam center as Pune but now I moved to Delhi.Is it possible to change the exam center since I would be in Delhi at that time.Kindly let me know if something can be done.

Details:

Mob-9988238849
ajaysingh0111

Sep 4, 2014

result of 2013 re exam

sir,according to ssc key my marks are 110 but my name didn't appear in ssc final list.so,please provide me appropriate information about my result.my roll no.is 2201175743 and email id is ajaysingh0111@gmail.com.....so please provide this information as soon as possible......
skumar01

Sep 3, 2014

Change in exam centre of SSC CGL 2014

With utmost respect, I would like to get my exam centre changed of SSC CGL 2014. As the first schedule of exam was in april 2014 and that time I was in IMPHAL (MANIPUR) and I opted IMPHAL as my exam centre..now since exam has been rescheduled and will be conducted in the month of october 2014 and in October I will be in meerut.
So you are requested to make the change in my SSC CGL exam 2014 centre from IMPHAL(MANIPUR) to MEERUT(UTTAR PRADESH).

Surjeet kumar
Registration Id: 51109044642
Email Id: surjeetkumar20@yahoo.com
barshasid

Sep 2, 2014

change of exam center

i had opted KOLKATA as exam center.. but now the exam is rescheduled and till now there is no news of the actual exam date..now i am in GUWAHATI. so i would like to choose GUWAHATI as my exam center..please tell me the procedure to change the center..
thanks..
barsha.tzp@gmail.com
aashi.mthr

Sep 1, 2014

Change test centre

I had given my exam centre as Pune but now i have moved to Delhi. Is it possible to change the exam centre since I would be in Delhi at that time. Kindly let me know if something can be done.

Akanksha
email- aashi.mthr@gmail.com
tkh hansen

Aug 31, 2014

change of exam center for ssc cgl 2014

Sir is it possible to change our examination center for ssc cgl 2014. If yes then I want to know the procedure. Thank you.
Tkh.hans@gmail.com
Chaitanya_nag

Aug 28, 2014

SSC Centre Change Option

Sir I have kept delhi as center for SSC CGL 2014 exam and now exam is rescheduled in October 2014.I currently moved to my hometown and need to change exam center kindly do the needful.
Arun Dubey

Aug 21, 2014

ssc exam centre

i want to know the procedure of changing the exam centre of ssc cgl 2014 which is rescheduled in october..

arun
arunk385@gmail.com
surendra350

Aug 21, 2014

Change exam centre

I was in Kolkata when i applied for ssc cgl 2014.
As the exam has been rescheduled in october and i have shifted to delhi, can i change the exam centre?
If yes, please tell me the procedure to do it.
jindalashish20

Aug 19, 2014

to change centre of examination

REG ID : 51106549516
NAME : ASHISH JINDAL
DOB : 20-04-1990
SIR,
With due respect i want to say that i am the aspirat of SSC CGL paper when i filled the form at february, I was in bangalore and i supposed the paper will happen at july for most. but due to cancellation of SSC CGL 2013 paper has shifted in NOVEMBER and
after july i have come to delhi so sir i humbly requested to you please provide us the option to change the centre for the sake of our careers I shall be highly obliged and pray to the god for your prosperity and long life.
thanking you in anticipation
yours faithfully
Ashish Jindal
9711120304
sonamverma

Aug 19, 2014

lost my ssc mts non-technical roll number

lost roll number and new admit card not generated

With Due respect I need to tell you sir that I am in need of help urgently. In the list of result of MTS 2014 paper 1 It displays my name and same category same region Northern Region, but i dont have my roll number but just registraion Id...So I am confused wheather I got selected or not ,If you can provide me my Roll No and Admit card I will Be highly obliged to you.

Details:-
NAME:-SONAM
DOB:- 04/03/1990
REG ID:- 51152521064
e-mail-sonamverma068@gmail.com

I am waiting for your response eagerly. Please Help.

sonam