SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

Sharmapayal

Dec 30, 2016

Change my exam centre

Due to my some problem then my exam sscchsl in deradhun I am not able reach on 18/01/2017 so plz help me and change my exam centre rajsthan any where

My reg.num 6300020777
vishalchoudhary75

Dec 30, 2016

Change in Exam dates of SSC CHSL

With due respect i wish to say that my chsl exam coincide with my semester exam, please if possible change my date of examination from 8th january 2017 to any other date of your choice.
And i will be very thankful if the date will be after 16th january 2017.
Name - Vishal Choudhary
Reg ID - 63005546990
Mob No - 8377881486
Email - vishalchoudhary75@gmail.com
Vidhi.mish

Not downloading admit card

i have applied for chsl 2016 but now when i am trying to download my admit card it is showing that wrong id or roll no. Or you have not completed your registration but after filling form i checked my status it showed completed in every filled please tell me what should i do?
My registration id- 63001289378
and Password is 7954

Not downloading admit card

Vedarsha

Dec 29, 2016

ssue in downloading ssc chsl admit card

i am not able to download my ssc chsl admit card .i entered the right registration number as well as centre code but it shows wrong details...and it shows my form is accept...my name is not in rejection list also.what to do sir please tell..?..pl let me know

Registration no ..63001472812
kanhaiya kumar swarnim

Dec 29, 2016

correction in date of birth ssc chsl

Some minor mistake in date of birth my original dob is 10 -8-1996 but by mistake in my admit card show date of birth is 10-9-1996 sir i humbly requested to you please give any solution to handle it please sir and my name is Kumari Ankita and father's name is satish kumar singh
swati sharma ss

Dec 28, 2016

issue in downloading ssc chsl admit card

i am not able to download my ssc chsl admit card .i entered the right registration number as well as password but it shows invalid id
or your form has been rejected ..what to do sir please tell..?
jeete

Dec 28, 2016

change in exam date of ssc chsl

sir, with due respect i wish to say that my chsl exam coincide with my semester exam, please if possible change my date of examination from 8th january 2017 to any other date of your choice.

kamaljeet kumar singh
reg. no 63000166570
phone no. 8115709338
email: jeet741260@gmail.com
lalit kishor

Dec 28, 2016

I want to change my name

Sir, my name is LALIT KISHOR.. But in ssc CHSL admit card my name is LALLIT KISHOR. what should I do for changing the name... Please sir guide me... I have exam on 8 jan 2017... Please sir..
ashish gorgamma

Dec 26, 2016

i want to change my choice in ssc gd

Sir l am Ashish kumar ,i cracked exam of ssc gd and i got 84 marks .and i am also belong to Nexul area ..
Sir i humbly request to you i want to change my choice bsf to ClSF .if any process to change choice plz reply me
hrishikesh.bit72

Dec 13, 2016

Regarding irregularities CGL examination held at Suddhananda Engineering And Research Center

This is regarding the cgl tier-2 examination held at Suddhananda Engineering and research centre on 30th November 2016.
There were a lot of irregularities which happened at the above mentioned centre. Please find the detailed information mentioned below.

The computer lab setup was totally new and it seemed that proper testing had not been done before conducting the examination.
The server hung multiple times during both the Paper-1 and Paper-2.
The Lab technicians had to restart computers several times
Due to the server problems we had to lose almost 20-25 mins during Paper-1
The same issue occurred during the conduct of Paper-2 as well,But it was not very recurrent.
Due to multiple server failures and system hung,there was a total ruckus created by the candidates which caused a lot of problems and we couldn't concentrate.
Some of the candidates entered the examination venue with Mobile phones and took photographs as well.
In the later half of Paper-2,we noticed that the guardians also entered the examination venue and even entered the computer labs.
Moreover there were no SSC officials present at the venue and when the candidates started demanding re-examination,the college authorities called in the local police to take the situation under control.But no SSC officials were called to look into the matter.

I would like to request you to take due cognizance of the matter and take the necessary action.

Thanks and Regards,
Hrishikesh Kumar
SSC CGL Roll No.-4410033966
Poonam

Dec 9, 2016

RE-EXAM OF CGL TIER 2 ON 30th NOV 2016

TO,
SSC CHAIRMAN
I am an SSC aspirant and have appeared in tier 2 exam held on 30th nov 2016 which was eventually cancelled as per notice of the center allotted to me. I gave exam in first shift which got extended to 4pm due to server problem and many of the candidates got 3 to 4 hours for the same shift exam. Due to protest by candidates and parents the centre put a notice that said that exam for the first shift was rescheduled and second shift's exam for the day was cancelled.
My query is that my center's name was there in official notice of the SSC which talked about the cancellation of exam of tier on 1st DEC and 2nd DEC was 30th Nov date was included in that. So re-exam of tier will take place only for those 2 days because nowhere 30th November cancellation is included.
My roll no
akumm1984

Dec 8, 2016

MISMANAGEMENT DURING EXAM OF SSC CGL TIER 2

Dear Sir/Ma’am
I, Avinash Kumar, roll no:2201331259, appeared in SSC CGL Mains Exam held on 30th Dec 2016 at FRINGE INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED STUDIES 234, BUDHPUR, GT ROAD, ALIPUR ROAD, NEW DELHI. This is to bring to your notice that the said exam was conducted without proper infrastructure in place, and the technical staff was unable to solve the issues faced by several students. I personally faced following issues:

1.At the beginning I and as well others were not able to submit in demo questions n it take time to understand that paper already started.
2. Just after first ten minutes into the exam, my computer screen got stuck at one question, and within minutes, it started displaying server connection lost and the staff were not really helpful they made me change my seat for three times and every time compute showed different time.
3.And most important problem with server it took almost 3-4 click to opening next question and as per my sense I did tried almost 80 questions but it finally shown only 45.
What should I do sir?
My paper 1 was a depressing,but somehow I prepared myself for paper 2, unaware of the fact that this painful experience has not ended yet.
1.I urged staff please change my seat because it was faulty , they forced me seat my old seat n same problem repeats. But finally I got working system then all of a sudden, my mouse stopped working and time didn’t stop. I was unable to do anything, except shouting for help and watching my precious time pass by.
There were students too facing some kind of problems.There was cctv cameras too I don’t know if they were working.
Please reconsider the above points and take necessary actions
malla madhurya

Dec 8, 2016

ssc cgl tier-2 mismanagement

I, M.Madhurya ROLL NO: 2201284384, TICKET NUMBER : 1011112 was scheduled to give the SSC CGL TIER 2 exam on 30-11-2016 at examination venue: INSTITUTION OF MANAGEMENT AND RESEARCH,DELHI-MEERUT ROAD,NEAR 8TH MILE STONE,GHAZIABAD,UTTAR PRADESH,PIN NO: 201206 ,where the exam is cancelled for all the students in this center due to server failure. I request the authority to re-conduct the examination as soon as possible.Therefore I need information about the dates of further conduction of ssc cgl tier 2.I came all the way from Visakhapatnam to Delhi to give this examination so need to know whether it is possible to change my center.
yours sincerely,
M.MADHURYA.
MNAOJ PRASAD

Dec 7, 2016

UNFAIR EXAM

My name is Manoj Prasad and my Roll No. is 2001083619.
I had SSC CGL tier 2 exam held on 30the November held at DAISY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, BLOCK - A, SEC - 16, ROHINI,
NEAR POCKET 8A RAM MANDIR, NEW DELHI - 110085, I want to bring it to your kind notice that during paper-1 of Quantitative Ability Exam, I faced many problems. Server was not responding quickly, after 30 - 35 mins starting of Exam Server stopped completely and restarted after some time and it has happened so many times during Exam, and when it get started in flow I found around 7 - 8 min were lost in my total timing of 2 Hours. So many candidates faced same problem, one of them have lost around 1 hour, This created a lot of pressure on my mind during the exam and resulting in building up frustration and loss of performance.
At 2:30 PM the Exam got over. so we did not get the time for lunch or refreshment, and the exam centre authority told us to take the 2nd Exam on time. They assure us that they will raise this problem to SSC authority. but orally not in written, Now I am afraid weather they have raised this problem or not.

And one more thing I want to tell you that candidates have faced mismanagement of Exam centre. So Please choose the exam centre wisely.

Sir I request you to please look into this matter and consider for re-exam.
I will be highly obliged.

Thanking You,

Server issue in ssc cgl 2016 tier 2 exam

Sir / Madam

My name is AKSHAY DAHIYA
My roll no. is 2201034495

My exam was on 1-December-2016 at AASMA NETWORK SYSTEM, A8 2nd floor viswakarma colony, MB road, Badarpur, Delhi-110044.
During first exam , I faced server problem many times. While doing quant questions , many times my computer screen got off. I also informed the staff present there about the problem. Although they solved my problem each time it occured but each time it took some minutes of my precious time and hence it reduced my no. of questions attempted in maths and hence i was not able to attempt upto my full capability.
So , please consider my problem and take my exam again as it is about my future.

Parkas kumar

Dec 2, 2016

Absent exam

Dear sir mai but hi grib family se belong krta Hu. Mere papa ni h.mai 4 year se ssc ka pre...kr rha Hu. Es cgl 2016 m mera pt ka marks 152 h.1 Dec 2016 ko mera paper 2 ka exam tha. Mera pars..chori ho gya jisme mera sara I.d prf..tha.jb mai exam dene gya mere ko bina I.d ka exam hall me Jane ni diya gya.jiske karan mera exam absence ho gya.esme kch mera help kr skate h to plz kchh kijiye jiske Karan mai exam m phr se baith saku.... .
PARKASH KUMAR. ROLL NO-3003034890 CENTRE- ALLAHABAD
sheena rathore

Dec 1, 2016

ssc cgl tier 2 bad sever

candidate: SHEENA RATHORE
ROLL NO: 2407000524
DATE OF BIRTH : 30 NOV 1993
MY EXAM WAS ON THE CENTER ARYA INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, JAIPUR , RAJASTHAN
AT THE EXAMINATION CENTER I WAS SOLVING THE QUESTIONS I SAW THAT MY ANSWER TICKS WAS NOT CONSIDERED THE REASON I DONT WTHER IT IS THE SSC SERVER OR THE COMPUTER I COMPLAINT ABOUT THIS TO THE EXAMINER BUT HE DIDNT CONSIDER IT THERE WAS NOT ONLY ME VHA OR B ESE STUDENTS THE 2,5 JINHE SAME PROBLEM THI MENE 90 QUESTIONS SOLVE KR K TICK LGAYE BUT EXAM SUBMIT KRNE K BAD SIRF 50 QUETIONS ATTEMPTED BTA RA THA SERVER ISME KISKI GLTI H ME PICHLE 3 SAL SE SSC EXAM K LIYE TEYARI KR RI HU MERI PURI FAMILY IS DEPEND H MERI JOB LGE YA NHI PR JB ITNI MEHNAT KRNE K BAD EXAM ME YE GAMBLING HOTI H TO ISME MERI KYA GALATI H
ME CHAHTI HU MERI COMPLAINT KO RESPONSE KIYA JAYE OR MERA EXAM FIR SE LIYA JAYE
WARNA MERE PAS SUICIDE K ALAWA OR KOI RASTA NHI BCHA H
Stephey

Nov 30, 2016

Incorrect location / centre address not mentioned appropiately

My center was universal college of engg and research whose location was showing somewhere near Ahmed Nagar (130km) from Pune.i tried to verify the address from the ssc helpline numbers but none was working(as expected).when I reached the place I got to know that no college exists there.i got to know that the centre shows incorrwxtly on Google maps.my centre was not 170 kms from Ahmed Nagar.I could not make to the centre.
SHALMANKHAN B

Nov 30, 2016

I want to change my examcentre

Name : SHALMANKHAN B
ROLL NO : 8201018257
DATE OF BIRTH : 05/06/1995
FATHER NAME : BASHA
Shashi ranjan59

extra money deducted for reconsideration of question filling

I have done payment of only 5 question for representation of questions for CGL pre 2016 and per question payment is 100 Rs but money deducted is about 1800 that means extra 1300rs has been deducted by my account,i have mailed to SSC several time but no action has been yet done,

Please consider it. Its been 2
months i didn't get my money.Please find the snap shot for the same.

Name-Shashi Ranjan
Roll no--2201092449.

extra money deducted for reconsideration of question filling

Saurav Chaudhury

Nov 28, 2016

Change of center from Siliguri to Kolkata for SSC CGL Tier2 exam

Hi Sir,

I have been scheduled to appear in Siliguri for my CGL Tier-II examination, whereas my preferred location was Kolkata, which is eventually my current city as well.

I would be really grateful if you take initiative to resolve my issue and change my centre from Siliguri to Kolkata, so that I can appear for the examination.

Following are my details -

Saurav Chaudhury
linux_x

Nov 27, 2016

change of center

Sir, I want to change my exam centre from ranchi to Delhi as I have to appear for some other exams at the same time in my hometown.if my exam centre is not changed ,it will be very difficult for me to appear in other exams.so I request ur good self to solve my problem at the earliest.
Thanks & regards

Nov 26, 2016

CHANGE IN CENTRE

SIR

I KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO CHANGE MY CENTRE FROM KOTA TO DELHI FOR SSC CGL TIER 2
I SELECTED DELHI AS MY CENTRE BUT IN ADMIT CARD I HAVE BEEN ALLOTTED KOTA AS CENTRE FOR EXAMINATION
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO WRITE THE EXAM FROM KOTA AND THIS IS MY LAST ATTEMPT IN SSC AS I WILL BE CROSSING THE AGE LIMIT PLEASE CONSIDER MY APPLICATION

THANKING YOU

SSC ROLL NO 2201456866
MOBILE NUMBER 8377954005
EMAIL chandandubey280589@gmail.com
nishant kumar rishu

Nov 26, 2016

PRAYER FOR CHANGING OF EXAMINATION CENTRE AS APPLIED

SIR,
I APPLIED FOR SSC CGL TIER 1 IN KOLKATA .BUT INSTEAD OF GIVING MY CENTRE KOLKATA, I HAVE ALLOTTED BHUBANESHWAR AS MY CITY EXAMINATION . I HAVE BEEN LIVING IN PATNA WHICH IS APPROXIMATELY 900 KM FROM MY CITY AND IT WILL BE INCONVENIENT FOR ME TO TAKE THE EXAMINATION. KINDLY ALLOW ME TO TAKE THE EXAMINATION OF TIER 2 DATED ON 30.11.2016 IN KOLKATA OR PATNA.
NAME-NISHANT KUMAR
ZONE - EASTERN REGION KOLKATA
ROLL NO- 4410054869
TICKET NO-4002808
nilnovr

Nov 25, 2016

Prayer for changing centre of examination as applied

Sir ,
I applied for Ssc Cgl tier 1 in Kolkata. But instead of my giving centre of examination as Kolkata , I have been allotted Bhubaneswar as my city of examination. It's very far from here. And it will be inconvenient for me to take the examination. Kindly allow me to take the online examination of tier 2 dated on 30.11.2016 in Kolkata itself.
Name - Nilnov Roy
Zone - Ssc eastern region (Kolkata)
Roll no - 4410054287
Ticket no-4002469

Garbage pollutiom on DDA land - Garbage pollution on DDA land
    The empty DDA land at Khaliullah Masjid near Dhobi Ghat is...
    AL ISRA TOURS AND TRAVEL - Trusted Company is Al Isra Tour and Travels
    The company using mobile numbers 9831719258 and 9007791516...
    EPFO - Bandhan friendship club
    Bandhan friendship club Bandhan friendship club Bashkar...
    Bandhan Friendship Club - Bandhan friendship club
    Bandhan friendship club Bandhan friendship club Bashkar...
    Noida Jal Board - Wastage of water
    Plz cut their watet supply to make them understand that...
    Nagar Nigam Bhopal - A LOT OF DOG PROBLEM
    For street dog catching Dear sir please send municipal...
    Kolkata Police - AL ISRA TOURS AND TRAVELS is not Fraud COMPANY
    The company is not a fraud one.I withdraw my all...
    WBSEDCL - Meter Is Faulty.
    Respected Sir, I have registered a complain due to high...