SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

Krishna Manikandan

REQUEST TO CHANGE CHSL TIER 1 EXAM DATE

The exam date for CHSL -Tier 1 is scheduled for me on 17th January 2017, 8:30 AM.But on the same day at around the same time (7:30 AM) I have RRB CBT 2nd stage exam.With all respect I request you to reschedule my exam on any day other than 17 january 2017.Kindly take necessary action on my request.

NAME: KRISHNA PRIYA L
REG NO:63001839124
ROLL NO:9211053051
CONTACT NUMBER:8547294599
Email: krishnasmithu@live.com

REQUEST TO CHANGE CHSL(TIER-1) EXAM DATE

The exam date for CHSL -Tier 1 is scheduled for me on 2nd february 2017 04:15 PM.But I have mid exams i.e, from 30-01-2017 to 04-02-2017 With all respect, I request you to change my exam date. Kindly do take necessary action on my request.
NAME:INJE KALYAN VARMA
PHONE NUMBER:7095230963
REG NO:63008082605
EMAIL ID:kalyanvarma.inje@gmail.com

REQUEST TI CHANGE CHSL(TIER-1) EXAM DATE

The exam date for CHSL -Tier 1 is scheduled for me on 31th January 2017 10 AM.But I have mid exams i.e, from 30-01-2017 to 04-02-2017 With all respect, I request you to change my exam date. Kindly do take necessary action on my request.
NAME:EEDUPALLI RUPASREE
PHONE NUMBER:9573630565
EMAIL ID:rupasree5731@gmail.com

REQUEST TO CHANGE CHSL(TIER-1) EXAM DATE

The exam date for CHSL -Tier 1 is scheduled for me on 30th January 2017 4:15 PM.But on the same day, my MID exams will start i.e, from 30-01-2017 to 4-02-2017 With all respect, I request you to change my exam date or time. Kindly do take necessary action on my request.
KANKIPATI MOHINI NAGA VENKATA POOJASWI
REG NO:63005436735
PHONE NO:8333835593
EMAIL ID:chinnukankipati03@gmail.com
Rajababu shambhuprasad gupta

Jan 2, 2017

request for change ssc chsl exame date

The exam date for CHSL -Tier 1 is scheduled for me on 7th January 2017 10 AM.But on the same day, I have IPPB(Indian post payment bank) exam at 8 AM. With all respect, I request you to change my exam date or time of the exam (if possible). Kindly do take necessary action on my request.

Name: RAJABABU GUPTA
Register no: 60000724863
DOB : 27 November 1995

Sunidhi Agarwal

Request to change SSC CHSL exam date

Dear Sir/Madam
This is to inform you that my SSC CHSL exam is scheduled on 1st February, 2017. The problem is that I have semester practical exams scheduled from 27 January 2017 to 2 February 2017. I request you to re-schedule my exam on any day other than 27 January 2017 to 2 February 2017. I will be highly obliged to you. My name is Sunidhi Agarwal. My registration number is 63006120621.My email ID is sunidhiaggrawallko@gmail.com.
Sreerag C

Exam centre correction

Sir, I opted calicut as the exam centre for the upcoming chsl examination. But I got thrissur as the examination centre. I can't get there on time it's much far frome my hometown. So kindly change my examination centre to calicut. Yours sincerely thank you.
User Id: 63004250771
Name: sreerag c
Prashantray

Jan 2, 2017

Change of chsl exam date

Sir i have indian post payment bank exam on same day and same time..
So kindly change my exam date to any other date... Plzzz

Name: RAY PRASHANT KUMAR S

Registration no:63002578314
Email: prashantray068@gmail.com
PHONE NO:9723109073
Anandhu Mohandas

change in exam date of ssc chsl

Sir,With due respect I want to inform you that my CHSL-2016 Tier 1 has been scheduled on 11-01-2017.But on the same day I have my semester Exam.So I request you to reschedule the exam date and venue from 7-01-2017.Thanking you,
Anandhu Mohandas

change in exam date of ssc chsl

Sir,With due respect i wish to say that my chsl exam coincide withmy semesterexam, pleaseif possible change my date of examination from7th january 2017 or 8th january 2017 to any other date of your choice.And i will be very thankful
naman kamdar

Request to change CHSL exam date

The exam date for CHSL -Tier 1 is scheduled for me on 8th January 2017 10 AM.But on the same day, I have IPPB exam at 10:30 AM. With all respect, I request you to change my exam date or time of the exam. Kindly do take necessary action on my request.

Name: KAMDAR NAMAN KUMAR
Register no: 60001076471
DOB : 12 january 1991

silpa.cj

Jan 1, 2017

Request to change CHSL exam date

The exam date for CHSL -Tier 1 is scheduled for me on 8th January 2017.But on the same day i have UPSC IES exam.With all respect i request you to change my exam date .Kindly please do take necessary action on my request.

Name: SILPA CAROLINEJAMES
Register no: 60000681900
Roll no: 9204068963
DOB :20/12/1992

Silpa
ranjithreddy486

Jan 1, 2017

Change of CHSL exam date 2017

With due respect I want to inform you that my CHSL-2016 Tier 1 has been scheduled on 19-01-2017.
But on the same day I have my semester Exam.So I request you to reschedule the exam date and venue.
P.RANJITH REDDY
Reg. No : 63005666707
anjuachu10

Change my exam date

I have a semester exam on 10 jan 2017 and it coincides with my ssc chsl tier 1 exam. I cannot able to attend the tier 1 exam on the same date. So I request you to change it to some date other than 10 jan. Please accept my request sir.

Name : Anju Rajan K

Reg no-63003440001
Dob 10/10/1991
Abhinav shrma

Change of center

With due respect I beg to say that I have paper of 2nd sem. In Varanasi....so kindly make the center in Varanasi.
Thanking u in advance
Anil H karbhari

can't able to download the admit card of ssc CHSL TIER 1 EXAM

Sir eventhough I am entering the correct resistration id and password I am not getting my admit card plz...give solution
My profile
Resistration I'd:63004450528
Password :9127
Name:Anil H karbhari
samrat.roy87

Dec 30, 2016

change my vanue of or change the date of examination

With due respect i want to state you that I want to change my CHSL exam date or vanue as my semister exam will be running on the date 9 jan 2016 to 19th jan 2016. And my CHSL exam date is 10jan 2016.
so I request you to look after this issue
SAMRAT ROY
REG NO 63004765039
Pratik Shukla

Dec 30, 2016

Change exam date due to coincide with semester exam

I would like to say that my SSC CHSL exam I'd coincide with my semester exam and therefore I would like to request you for changing my exam date of your choice . My exam is on 9/1/2017 in Ahmedabad center ,therefore I request you to change it if possible for my convinance.

Registration No :- 63002747318
Roll No :- 7001714683
Sharmapayal

Change my exam centre

Due to my some problem then my exam sscchsl in deradhun I am not able reach on 18/01/2017 so plz help me and change my exam centre rajsthan any where

My reg.num 6300020777
vishalchoudhary75

Change in Exam dates of SSC CHSL

With due respect i wish to say that my chsl exam coincide with my semester exam, please if possible change my date of examination from 8th january 2017 to any other date of your choice.
And i will be very thankful if the date will be after 16th january 2017.
Name - Vishal Choudhary
Reg ID - 63005546990
Mob No - 8377881486
Email - vishalchoudhary75@gmail.com
Vidhi.mish

Not downloading admit card

i have applied for chsl 2016 but now when i am trying to download my admit card it is showing that wrong id or roll no. Or you have not completed your registration but after filling form i checked my status it showed completed in every filled please tell me what should i do?
My registration id- 63001289378
and Password is 7954

Not downloading admit card

Vedarsha

Dec 29, 2016

ssue in downloading ssc chsl admit card

i am not able to download my ssc chsl admit card .i entered the right registration number as well as centre code but it shows wrong details...and it shows my form is accept...my name is not in rejection list also.what to do sir please tell..?..pl let me know

Registration no ..63001472812
kanhaiya kumar swarnim

Dec 29, 2016

correction in date of birth ssc chsl

Some minor mistake in date of birth my original dob is 10 -8-1996 but by mistake in my admit card show date of birth is 10-9-1996 sir i humbly requested to you please give any solution to handle it please sir and my name is Kumari Ankita and father's name is satish kumar singh
swati sharma ss

Dec 28, 2016

issue in downloading ssc chsl admit card

i am not able to download my ssc chsl admit card .i entered the right registration number as well as password but it shows invalid id
or your form has been rejected ..what to do sir please tell..?