SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

comp2418

Nov 4, 2016

Change exam center of SSC JE 2016

Sir, my name is Shashank Dwivedi.I want to change my exam centre from Delhi to Lucknow or Gorakhpur as I have to appear for some other most important works at the same time in my hometown.if my exam centre is not changed ,it will be very difficult for me to appear in other works.so I request ur goodself to solve my problem at the earliest.
Thanks & regards
SHASHANK DWIVEDI
Registration No :(60003609754)
Email: shashankiitr24@gmail.com
teju2212

Nov 4, 2016

father name typed wrong

I wrongly entered my father name, it is actually GAVALA ADINARAYANA but I mistakenly typed GAVAL ADINARAYANA
I submitted my application form.. is there any problem with that?
How can I rectify my mistake?
please answer me

registration no. 63004552524
email I'd: thejaswinigavala2212@gmail.com
Malik5

Nov 3, 2016

Change of exam centre

Sir, I want to change my exam centre from Delhi to ANANTNAG as I have to appear for some other exams at the same time in my hometown.if my exam centre is not changed ,it will be very difficult for me to appear in other exams.so I request ur goodself to solve my problem at the earliest.
Thanks & regards
imalikrizwan@gmail.com
Malik Mohd Rizwan
Registration no. 62004248856
Parikshit lad

Change the centre

Sir can i change centre in ssc-je form.I want to exam centre delhi has wrong.change exam centre is ahmedabad ragister id - 62004211209 pass - 5990. Email id - ladparixit@gmail.com
Parikshit lad

Change the centre

Sir can i change centre in ssc-je form.I want to exam centre delhi has wrong.change exam centre is ahmedabad ragister id -62004211209 pass- 5990 email id - ladparixit@ gmail.com
govind@123

change of preferences

Sir, I belongs to mechanical branch but I have applied for wrong preference..my preference is B J G M H
MY ID IS 60000673230
Ateeq ahmed

Nov 1, 2016

Sign change in JE application form

Greetings of the day!
Sir by mistakenly i have uploaded another signature instead of my signature. I want to change it now.
Please do the needful.
Registration number-62003963101
My mail Id is-ateeqzubair.1618@gmail.com
Gaurav Sharma

Oct 31, 2016

Address Change

Sir, I need to update permanent address in ssc registration form. Kindly guide me how to update my new address.
Name : Gaurav Sharma
Registration No:- 60000803287
Mail Id: 228gaurav.sharma@gmail.com
mannisingh

Oct 31, 2016

FILL WRONG DOB

I typed my date of birth incorrect by mistake while filling my form for SSC CHSL ,now m unable to edit it, please help me so that i can undo my mistake. my registration number is 63001636928
SWARAJ M

Oct 30, 2016

WRONG DATE OF BIRTH WRIITEN IN SSC FORM

my registration no. is 63003916455
Gopesh Pandey23

Oct 30, 2016

Preference correction

Sir, I belongs to mechanical branch but I have applied for all the preferences in preference list can you tell me will that be accepted or not.
Logeswaran v

SSC JE APPLICATION CORRECTION

I have completed my JE application with spell mistake of my father's name I need to correct the mistake. Please help me. My Reg.no:- 62004227117
email.id:- Er.logeswaranv@gmail.com
Thank you!
yazhinig

CHANGE OF CATEGORY

SIR ,BY MISTAKE I GAVE MY CATEGORY AS GENERAL BUT I BELONG TO OBC WHAT TO DO SIR .HELP ME TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM Registration No. is 60000255665.
karishma shaik

CHANGE CATEGORY FROM OBC TO GENERAL

I belong to general category but while filling the registration details in SSC-JE i had chosen OBC category. so please give me a chance to edit the details

registration no : 62003970231
karishma shaik

CHANGE CATEGORY FROM OBC TO GENERAL

I belong to general category but while filling the registration details i had chosen OBC category. So please give me a chance to edit the details
rakesh37250

Oct 28, 2016

CENTRE CHANGE

SIR CAN I CHANGE CENTRE IN SSC JEN FORM
Himadrisaha44

Change category general to sc

Respected sir, when i first time registered my profile then i belong to general category, but now i belong sc category. So kindly help me to upgrade my profile. My registration no is 60000935100. And email id is- himadri.saha44@gmail.com.
Himadrisaha44

Change category general to sc

Respected sir, while filling the registration for the first time i was belonging from general category but now i am from sc category. My registration no is 60000935100. And my mail is himadri.saha44@gmail.com. please give me a chance to update my profile. Thank you.
Ajay Kharbash

Correction in registration form

Sir, I am AJAY.sir I belong to general category but while filling the registration details I had chosen ST category .sir my address is also changed .now the details are not changeable so please sir help me to correct my details
Saumya Goyal

Oct 27, 2016

typed my date of birth incorrect

my registration no. is 63003337099
Hrishikesh Lal

Oct 26, 2016

Typed my Father's name incorrect.

Sir, I have applied for SSC JE 2016-17 exam.
And by mistake I have typed my father's name incorrect in the application form.
As I have typed "DILIP LAL" instead of "DILIP KUMAR LAL".
i.e. I have skipped "Kumar".
Dilip Lal (typed) ----- Dilip Kumar Lal (correction)

Registration no... 62004058613

Mail ID- lalvicky6@gmail.com

Mob. No. 8871379155

Sir plz help me for this.
Hrishikesh Lal

Oct 26, 2016

Tyled my Father's name wrongly in the SSC JEn form.

Sir, I have applied for SSC JE 2016.
And by mistake I have typed my father's name wrong.
As I have typed "DILIP LAL" instead of "DILIP KUMAR LAL".
i.e. I have skipped "Kumar".
Dilip Lal (typed) ----- Dilip Kumar Lal (correction)

Registration no... 62004058613

Mail ID- lalvicky6@gmail.com

Mob. No. 8871379155

Sir plz help me for this.
jayamohanmohan

exam center change

i am jayamohan i want to exam center sr-channai(8201)has wrong,but change the exam center in coimbatore
priyahari10

Oct 25, 2016

forget to type initial along with name photo and signature are not clear

I am Haripriya V and i have applied for SSC CHSL and junior engineer post. My registration no. Is 62003800072. I forget to enter my initial along with my name and also my photo and signature are not clear.I tried the edit option but it didnot work.please give me a chance to modify..
My email id : saihari1027@gmail.com
Chait kumar

Oct 25, 2016

Change my name

Sir my name is sivvam chaitanya Kumar,
I registered for SSC Je,
I entered my name sivvam chaitanya instead of sivvam chaitanya Kumar
Is there any editing option??is there any problem???
Plzz kindly to help me?