State Bank of India

Consumer complaints and reviews about State Bank of India

P.V.Madurai Muthu

Jun 13, 2016

Returning of Cheque

I have given a cheque to my customer for Rupees one lakh, Cheque book is provided by State Bank India , Richards Town Branch,
Sulthanyapalya Branch, SBI, has returned the cheque stating that my phone no. is wrong, in this month i have issued two cheques to other two customers but they have been realised.

if the phone is out of order or not reachable, is this is correct to return the cheque.

what is the faith of dealing with the customers, for using SBI cheques?
swetapatwal

Jun 5, 2016

Fraud call

FRAUD CALL
Reporting cyber crime
Dear sir/madam,

My name is R S PATWAL , On 05th JUNE I received a call from +917699211909 ( the other number being +919593328113 ) saying the call was from State Bank of India to verify my Debit Card and was asked for my card details which I provided as the call seemed real.
I was tricked into providing the OTP number and an amount of 4999/-, 5000/-, 5000/- Total of (Rs14,999) was used from my account for a transaction with out my consent and the transaction details are (05-june-2016 POS SBIBUDDY Txn# GU4526167337, POS 470000000218923 at paytm mobile solutions Txn# 671359, POS 470000000218923 at paytm mobile solution Txn# 671657 ). I unknowingly provided all the information I was asked for.
They told me that the amount was deducted by mistake and to transfer it back again they asked for the new OTP pin.

I have found out the call is being made from West Bengal.
+917699211909-Idea
+919593328113-Vodafone

I request you to please investigate the above matter so no one else falls victim to this kind of fraud and also ensure that the money is recovered and returned to me.

Please acknowledge this mail.

My contact number +919632822009
kalkisk peddina

May 17, 2016

i am apply four times for atm card. but not getting my atm card.

At first apply for my atm card ,i give atm form.
Second time apply for my atm card .i give atm form with pan card.
Third time apply fro my atm card ,i give atm form with pan card ,kyc form.
Fourth time i am loss my hope for my bank and allso give same things again .because i am not gote any atm card from sbi .
Sir it is my problem.
Details:--
Account no.- 32511895947
Holder name:-peddina kalikeshu
Ifse code:-SBIN0003852
nithurh

Apr 20, 2016

filling application form for sbi clerk recruitment 2016

i filled basic info and scanned photo and signature process successfully but the 3 rd stage of process details , it is not taking date of birth ...option is not selecting...
shamilove

Apr 3, 2016

Ecs/rch charges

Sir, as due date for my loan was today, and my company delayed my salary, although hdfc delayed the due date for one day, because it's known that's salary will be delayed for some days during April, but Indusind and bajaj finserv didn't gave extention, they have submitted ecs, although I took upto to bank time to put money to my account, I was charged for ecs return charges, can't ecs be waited for a day???, till the same day ends, why everything is being forced for the customers???

Ecs/rch charges

Saransakthi143@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2016

ATM card not received

Dear Consider

I would Like to Share the Issue with SBI Bank. I was Opened the SB Account at Nov 1st week and I received the Cheque Book But Still i am not received the ATM Card not received, also we are try to follow the courier team(which details given by SBI bank in internal system), As per the Courier System update i was delivered at Jallalli Cross. But My Address is Kormangala, After i was escalated this issue to our bank manager, but there is no responds.... I request you kindly pls resolve the issues..

Account Details:

Account No :00000035329692013

Branch Name: KORAMANGALA

District :Bangalore Urban

Address :117, 7th Block, Industrial Layout, Koramangala, Bangalore, 560034

IFSC Code :

SBIN0010508 (5th character is zero)

MICR Code :560002107
mtechcse

Mar 22, 2016

Fake Account in SBI

Fake account
SBI SAVING .MOHAN BHUZEL .AC 00000020283744877 . BANASWADi BRANCH IFSC CODE: SBIN0007986

There is a Nigerian group who rob people saying they sell electronic goods which are almost half the rate. The above is one such fake account. I have an idea to catch this gang but need banks assistance in doing so.
These gangs have robbed 5314 crores until now and we need to get hold of them. If bank is willing to help do reply to the post.
harishA S P

Feb 26, 2016

debit sweep in my account

With my knowledge debit sweep transfer in my account Rs 46000,
In future do not repeat again.
DHANASEKAR.P

Feb 22, 2016

Balance put into lien amount

Sir ,
This is account number 20124731351
My Rs.417 have been put on hold is visible as lien amount.
I have contacted my branch and there is no holds from my branch they told me that amount is on hold in atm switching

Kindly clear the amount and reflect it back in my main balance
Arun Telagi

Feb 13, 2016

Hidden charges

I am SBI Signature card holder and I have paid 5000 rupee per year as credit card charges. I have been charged with below line items which were never mentioned earlier. Please take action against such things as I am already paying RS.5000 per year and now additionally they are charging this.

TOTAL GST DEBIT FOR CURRENT STMT
TOTAL SBC DEBIT FOR CURRENT STMT
FIN CHARGE ON RETAIL (EXCL TAX 47.67)

Hidden charges

Lakshmikmani

Feb 11, 2016

My money struck into cdm machine

Dear sir I'm manigandan from bangalore near by kammanahalli, I haven't deposit my money in the cdm machine of kammanahalli sbi branch now my money is struck in the machine so I need tomorrow itself that's on Friday 12-02-2016 in the afternoon itself . It's because of my had admitted in hospital I need to pay it very urgently . Pls deposit my money to this account it's very urgent..

CDM: S4ED007988601

Date & time of transaction: 11-02-2016 & 6:15pm

Card no: 6074310001147041

Depositor name: lakshmi K

beneficiary account no: 20151915289

Mobile no: 9538588464

The chief manager
State bank of India,
Kammanahalli main road (7988)

CASH DEPOSIT MACHINE :-

I HAVE DEPOSITED RS 19000 /-

(RUPEES NINETEEN THOUSAND ONLY)

DENOMINATION

500×38=19000

TOTAL - 19000 (NINETEEN THOUSAND)

* the amount has not been credited to my account and hence we request you to credit my above account at earliest.

Lakshmi K
nis28

Feb 5, 2016

scam call asking for card details

got a call from 9102955831 asking for SBI card details saying if u dont give, SBI will block the card. Please close this number
Aakash Deep

Jan 16, 2016

Balance put into lien amount

Sir ,
This is account number 34598169189
My Rs.6,541.22 have been put on hold is visible as lien amount.

Kindly clear the amount and reflect it back in my main balance
pavan77

Dec 22, 2015

money got deducted from my account

Dear sir/mam,

I have Rs.200 in my sbi account.I got a message from sbi that the current balance was Rs.185.can you tell me why 15 rupees deducted from account?was it penalty for maintaining 200 rupees in my account or any other problem? I kindly request to clear this at once

M.Pavan sandeep,
9052944960,
Pavansandeep29@gmail.com.
pragyanshu

Dec 21, 2015

lien amount of 100000 rupees in sbi acount

Today my balance got nil and i seen 100000rs lien amount in my sbi acount . Please solve this problem i didnt tkn any loan . I want my money back .
My branch in panki kanpur im in mathura please help.

Pragyanshu Srivastava
pragyanshu.sri@hotmail.com
+91-8601449966
lyeanphyams

Dec 8, 2015

Cannot process payment

i was suppose to purchase some goods from ebay i connect my sbi bank account with paypal acoount but the transaction couldn't be completed using the selected card. I also attached the error file.
kindly, look into the matter and revert back as soon as possible.

Cannot process payment

SnehaGeorge

Oct 11, 2015

Transaction Failed but money got deducted

I paid Rs.406 through my SBI debit card in Sagar Healthcare Bangalore and after entering the PIN it is showed as transaction failed .Because of that i paid it through cash.After some time, when i checked my online banking page, it is showed as Rs.406 is debited from my account.
How many days it will take to credit the money back to my account and whom should i contact for the same?

Sneha G

Transaction Failed but money got deducted

Jay Ghi

Sep 24, 2015

Online Fraud

I have recently opened an saving account in SBI. on 14 th sept 2015 I recd call from a person and seeking my debit card details for verification. He was aware that I have opened the account recently hence as it is a verification call from the Bank. I gave my card details. Then 2 transactions he has made POS purchases.
1. POS PRCH
POS 091414245522 erupee_SBIePay SBIPG for an amount Rs. 10,000

2. POS PRCH
POS 525704140790 VODAFONE-BILLDESK MUMBA for an amount Rs. 4999

after a weeks time my account is credited with 4999 from Vodafone. Can we not track the fraud as he has made the payment for VODAFONE bill???

Kindly help us out what to do.

Moreover for all these purchases OTP also not recd to my mobile number. But still then he is able to make fraud!!!

Hope you will help us.
SUJEET KUMAR

Sep 14, 2015

ATM Cash not dispensed, but 4000 debited.

Dear,
Sir/Madam,
4000 cash debited from my account, but cash not dispensed. Error: Unable process this time. Try later... I didn't get transaction slip. It happened at SBI ATM from Passport Seva Kendra, Ameerpet, Hyderabad on 09/09/2015 , 08:30 PM .

I have raised complaint from SBI complaint forum through customer care Toll free no. & provided the SBI Complaint Ticket Number : AT429220284483 .Please check and refund money.

Sujeet Kumar
sonaljakhetiya@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2015

About lien amount

I am having account in sbi raipur gcet brunch. 1128 rs is deducted from my savings account and 1128 amount is also deduct as a lien amount. What is lien amount. How to resolve that problem.
Sonal jakhetiya
sujaylal

Aug 28, 2015

cif not transfered

Dear sir, I have given an application to transfer my sbi account number 30098027527 from sbi keshwapur branch (Branch code 00846) to sbi kadugodi branch (BRANCH CODE 05376), with all KYC documents, before 04 months.
Sbi keshwapur transfered my account to kadugodi branch but they transfered my CIF to any other branch due to this mistake of your staff I am facing a lots of problems, since it is my salary account and I am a railway employee posted at bangalore.
Hence it is my request to you that as soon as possible arrange to transfer my CIF from keshwapur branch (Branch code 00846) to kadugodi branch (BRANCH CODE 05376).
Thanking you sir...
anilkumarm

Aug 9, 2015

SBI ONLINE BANKING NOT WORKING with the PPK received

After visiting the SBI bank branch several times I had been told that the PPK kit is not available. After several vists I do got the PPK kit and bank manager told that the PPK will be activated after 24hours. But I have been trying from past 1 week and its still not activated. Upon contacting Bank Manager, she is replying saying that there are so many complications and she cannot process my request. She was too arrogant throught out the conversation. She is supposed to be polite as she is incharge. When ever I visit the branch and request for something she reply saying that she is new to branch and she dont know any thing about it, how can a responsible Bank manager reply like that.
Sachin Rk

Jul 30, 2015

online transaction fruad.

yesterday i got a call from phone no: 7563848120. that his name is rohit sharma and he is calling from SBI main branch. firstky he told me that i have to renewel my card so he need some of my card details so i have told all my card details and now my account is debited 9000/- .so what should i do now?
is there any solution for this.
Arjun12

Jul 25, 2015

Prank call asking account details

I got a call from this no. +91 7797 539427 asking my account details. They told my account will expire today and I have to provide account number and details. The person also told me that he is calling from SBI main branch Bangalore. When I hesitate provide information they used abusing words.
Miltonben

Jul 6, 2015

FRAUDULENT/CRIME Possibility

Respected Sir/Madam,

Today I was subject to a call that seemed to be either fraudulent or subjective to a criminal nature.

Call received from the following number
08897642043
Supposed Name of the person Rohit Sharma.

The caller introduced himself as the Bank Manager of SBI (very unconvincingly). He initially kept asking me for my ATM Card details so that they could be renewed.
I do not hold any account with SBI. When I confronted him, he started asking more questions on what bank I do use. Note, Person did not clearly know how to introduce the Bank.
Person also does not have the demeanor expected of a manager in SBI.

Once I confronted him about a possibility of a fraud, said person began using foul (uncouth) language.

I would request you to please look into this. While I might be over-reacting, this could be a criminal activity too.

Sincerely
Concerned Citizen

reliance energy - Frequently supply failed
    I AM LIVING IN JOGESHWARI EAST FROM LAST THREE NIGHTS...
    MYNTRA - worst service by MYNTRA
    Hi I have ordered the 5 T-shirts(Order number: 125688501 )...
    sab tv - Jeannie aur juju season 2 plzzzz
    jeannie aur juju season 2 plzz plz Plz plz humbly...
    bses rajdhani power limited - No electricity since 3 hrs
    We are facing problems as no electricity in...
    INB Pilani Soft Lab Pvt. Ltd - wrong transaction
    I have booked a ticket in redbus.in with the amount of...
    ford indiA - Water Leakage in the Car
    I have bought a new car from SC Ford Malad, Mumbai Model...
    tikona - Internet not working for over a month
    Bad customer service, my internet has not been working for...
    First flight courier - consignment not delivered
    Please look into the matter as i have send a urgent...
    Airtel - BAD NETWORK and Not Registered airtelmoney
    9717022676 this number will not be registered in...
    Star Jalsa - BODHUBORON Konok
    ei serial e khali konok ar chotama e jotosob konok...