State Bank of India

Consumer complaints and reviews about State Bank of India

Divya KG
Sep 26, 2016

ATM card

My ATM card form SBI have been dispatched on 20-Aug-2016 and in the track consigment it says ( 02/09/2016 18:34:58 BNPL SP Hub MANIPAL Item Booked )

Kindly advice me the status of my ATM card at the earliest.

vaib singh
Aug 17, 2016

Unnescessary Charges

I applied for sbi credit card platinum. Now, before even i could have got my credit card they sent me credit bill of RS 3499.
How dare they charging money like this. Anyhow I am not gonna pay any penny of this, but its so ridiculous.
Aug 1, 2016

ATM PIN not issued even after 20 Months

My name is Narendra Kumar Gupta having S/B account no.10269113323.ATM Debit card no.4591500236903338 was issued to me in November 2014.I was neither given ATM PIN nor any one time password to activate my debit card.I contacted SBI helpline to issue ATM PIN.They told that as per format SMS is to be sent to them.I sent SMS as per their format and got the reply that my credentials are bot there in database while i am operating this account for the last many years.
I am feeling helpless as what is to be done?
Amrapali Trivedi
Jul 19, 2016

Amount deducted from my account but not transferred to merchant side

Iam Amrapali Trivedi , I made payment of Rs. 7000, by swapping my debit card on 8th July 2016. My account debited but not transferred to merchant side.

Txn no. 619009350310

I made complaint also.
Ticket no. : PO429225052827

I already mailed three times to my branch.But I didn't get any response from their side.

I mailed on grievance redressal cell helpline.lhodel@sbi.co.in and
gm.acps@sbi.co.in those are present for customer help and services but delivery failed and server error arrives, seems these emails are not in service now.

Please consider my request and react on it immediately. It is too urgent for me to know the transaction status. Do, please try to resolve this as soon as possible.
I will be very grateful.

Amrapali Trivedi
Mobile no. 9818398079
Jul 3, 2016

Whomever concern,

this is sonali here from hubli. Iam an account holder of SBI BANK Residency road branch Bangalore.. as mentioned above subject, this is writing for the justice Against SBI Froud people.. !
My PF amount cheque is been deposited to the Bank on January 22nd 2016.. its been misplaced by the SBI people and still i didnt get amount of 25000.. when i enquire for my need they easily says that they cant help it.! kindly do followup provide me the justice.. this is not the first time iam writing this,very much disappointed with the service i got from SBI People..if your amount is been sticked what you do! iam too much tired off running behind this people.! this time ill make hell in bank!

P.V.Madurai Muthu
Jun 13, 2016

Returning of Cheque

I have given a cheque to my customer for Rupees one lakh, Cheque book is provided by State Bank India , Richards Town Branch,
Sulthanyapalya Branch, SBI, has returned the cheque stating that my phone no. is wrong, in this month i have issued two cheques to other two customers but they have been realised.

if the phone is out of order or not reachable, is this is correct to return the cheque.

what is the faith of dealing with the customers, for using SBI cheques?
Jun 5, 2016

Fraud call

Reporting cyber crime
Dear sir/madam,

My name is R S PATWAL , On 05th JUNE I received a call from +917699211909 ( the other number being +919593328113 ) saying the call was from State Bank of India to verify my Debit Card and was asked for my card details which I provided as the call seemed real.
I was tricked into providing the OTP number and an amount of 4999/-, 5000/-, 5000/- Total of (Rs14,999) was used from my account for a transaction with out my consent and the transaction details are (05-june-2016 POS SBIBUDDY Txn# GU4526167337, POS 470000000218923 at paytm mobile solutions Txn# 671359, POS 470000000218923 at paytm mobile solution Txn# 671657 ). I unknowingly provided all the information I was asked for.
They told me that the amount was deducted by mistake and to transfer it back again they asked for the new OTP pin.

I have found out the call is being made from West Bengal.

I request you to please investigate the above matter so no one else falls victim to this kind of fraud and also ensure that the money is recovered and returned to me.

Please acknowledge this mail.

My contact number +919632822009
kalkisk peddina
May 17, 2016

i am apply four times for atm card. but not getting my atm card.

At first apply for my atm card ,i give atm form.
Second time apply for my atm card .i give atm form with pan card.
Third time apply fro my atm card ,i give atm form with pan card ,kyc form.
Fourth time i am loss my hope for my bank and allso give same things again .because i am not gote any atm card from sbi .
Sir it is my problem.
Account no.- 32511895947
Holder name:-peddina kalikeshu
Ifse code:-SBIN0003852
Apr 20, 2016

filling application form for sbi clerk recruitment 2016

i filled basic info and scanned photo and signature process successfully but the 3 rd stage of process details , it is not taking date of birth ...option is not selecting...
Apr 3, 2016

Ecs/rch charges

Sir, as due date for my loan was today, and my company delayed my salary, although hdfc delayed the due date for one day, because it's known that's salary will be delayed for some days during April, but Indusind and bajaj finserv didn't gave extention, they have submitted ecs, although I took upto to bank time to put money to my account, I was charged for ecs return charges, can't ecs be waited for a day???, till the same day ends, why everything is being forced for the customers???

Ecs/rch charges

Mar 28, 2016

ATM card not received

Dear Consider

I would Like to Share the Issue with SBI Bank. I was Opened the SB Account at Nov 1st week and I received the Cheque Book But Still i am not received the ATM Card not received, also we are try to follow the courier team(which details given by SBI bank in internal system), As per the Courier System update i was delivered at Jallalli Cross. But My Address is Kormangala, After i was escalated this issue to our bank manager, but there is no responds.... I request you kindly pls resolve the issues..

Account Details:

Account No :00000035329692013

District :Bangalore Urban

Address :117, 7th Block, Industrial Layout, Koramangala, Bangalore, 560034

IFSC Code :

SBIN0010508 (5th character is zero)

MICR Code :560002107
Mar 22, 2016

Fake Account in SBI

Fake account

There is a Nigerian group who rob people saying they sell electronic goods which are almost half the rate. The above is one such fake account. I have an idea to catch this gang but need banks assistance in doing so.
These gangs have robbed 5314 crores until now and we need to get hold of them. If bank is willing to help do reply to the post.
harishA S P
Feb 26, 2016

debit sweep in my account

With my knowledge debit sweep transfer in my account Rs 46000,
In future do not repeat again.
Feb 22, 2016

Balance put into lien amount

Sir ,
This is account number 20124731351
My Rs.417 have been put on hold is visible as lien amount.
I have contacted my branch and there is no holds from my branch they told me that amount is on hold in atm switching

Kindly clear the amount and reflect it back in my main balance
Arun Telagi
Feb 13, 2016

Hidden charges

I am SBI Signature card holder and I have paid 5000 rupee per year as credit card charges. I have been charged with below line items which were never mentioned earlier. Please take action against such things as I am already paying RS.5000 per year and now additionally they are charging this.

Hidden charges

Feb 11, 2016

My money struck into cdm machine

Dear sir I'm manigandan from bangalore near by kammanahalli, I haven't deposit my money in the cdm machine of kammanahalli sbi branch now my money is struck in the machine so I need tomorrow itself that's on Friday 12-02-2016 in the afternoon itself . It's because of my had admitted in hospital I need to pay it very urgently . Pls deposit my money to this account it's very urgent..

CDM: S4ED007988601

Date & time of transaction: 11-02-2016 & 6:15pm

Card no: 6074310001147041

Depositor name: lakshmi K

beneficiary account no: 20151915289

Mobile no: 9538588464

The chief manager
State bank of India,
Kammanahalli main road (7988)

* the amount has not been credited to my account and hence we request you to credit my above account at earliest.

Lakshmi K
Feb 5, 2016

scam call asking for card details

got a call from 9102955831 asking for SBI card details saying if u dont give, SBI will block the card. Please close this number
Aakash Deep
Jan 16, 2016

Balance put into lien amount

Sir ,
This is account number 34598169189
My Rs.6,541.22 have been put on hold is visible as lien amount.

Kindly clear the amount and reflect it back in my main balance
Dec 22, 2015

money got deducted from my account

Dear sir/mam,

I have Rs.200 in my sbi account.I got a message from sbi that the current balance was Rs.185.can you tell me why 15 rupees deducted from account?was it penalty for maintaining 200 rupees in my account or any other problem? I kindly request to clear this at once

M.Pavan sandeep,
Dec 21, 2015

lien amount of 100000 rupees in sbi acount

Today my balance got nil and i seen 100000rs lien amount in my sbi acount . Please solve this problem i didnt tkn any loan . I want my money back .
My branch in panki kanpur im in mathura please help.

Pragyanshu Srivastava
Dec 8, 2015

Cannot process payment

i was suppose to purchase some goods from ebay i connect my sbi bank account with paypal acoount but the transaction couldn't be completed using the selected card. I also attached the error file.
kindly, look into the matter and revert back as soon as possible.

Cannot process payment

Oct 11, 2015

Transaction Failed but money got deducted

I paid Rs.406 through my SBI debit card in Sagar Healthcare Bangalore and after entering the PIN it is showed as transaction failed .Because of that i paid it through cash.After some time, when i checked my online banking page, it is showed as Rs.406 is debited from my account.
How many days it will take to credit the money back to my account and whom should i contact for the same?

Sneha G

Transaction Failed but money got deducted

Jay Ghi
Sep 24, 2015

Online Fraud

I have recently opened an saving account in SBI. on 14 th sept 2015 I recd call from a person and seeking my debit card details for verification. He was aware that I have opened the account recently hence as it is a verification call from the Bank. I gave my card details. Then 2 transactions he has made POS purchases.
POS 091414245522 erupee_SBIePay SBIPG for an amount Rs. 10,000

POS 525704140790 VODAFONE-BILLDESK MUMBA for an amount Rs. 4999

after a weeks time my account is credited with 4999 from Vodafone. Can we not track the fraud as he has made the payment for VODAFONE bill???

Kindly help us out what to do.

Moreover for all these purchases OTP also not recd to my mobile number. But still then he is able to make fraud!!!

Hope you will help us.
Sep 14, 2015

ATM Cash not dispensed, but 4000 debited.

4000 cash debited from my account, but cash not dispensed. Error: Unable process this time. Try later... I didn't get transaction slip. It happened at SBI ATM from Passport Seva Kendra, Ameerpet, Hyderabad on 09/09/2015 , 08:30 PM .

I have raised complaint from SBI complaint forum through customer care Toll free no. & provided the SBI Complaint Ticket Number : AT429220284483 .Please check and refund money.

Sujeet Kumar
Sep 8, 2015

About lien amount

I am having account in sbi raipur gcet brunch. 1128 rs is deducted from my savings account and 1128 amount is also deduct as a lien amount. What is lien amount. How to resolve that problem.
Sonal jakhetiya

snapdeal - No one came to pick the item which i claimed for refund
    I ordered a dining table from sanpdeal and it smaller than...
    ssc chsl - application status incomplete
    I applied for ssc chsl exam and all the steps are...
    Dear Hareesh Venkatraman, We regret the inconvenience...
    Play Games24x7 Pvt.Ltd. - Rummycircle.com - not add money
    Yesterday my Paytm account to my Rummy cirle account add...
    Vodafone India - ADD EXTRA AMOUNT
    Extra amount add in my mobile bill Aug , Sep & oct ...
    Dhanvin enterprises - Service is very poor
    We registered the complaint for our washing machine. Our...
    paytm - ifgpokp[;g
    We Are Happy To Assist You For Your Complaints &...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear Uday Ch, We regret the inconvenience caused. This...
    IDFC Infrastructure Bond - Reply to Non Receipt of Interest and Principal
    Thanks for the update, Supal. We'll confirm once we...
    ACT BROADBAND - exaggerated data usage
    Username : 10857061 Account ID : 102007476645 Subscribed...