State Bank of India

Consumer complaints and reviews about State Bank of India

Sidhanth Singh

Apr 20, 2015

saveing account lockkkked

dear sir, my saving account in state bankof india ,saveing a/c no.20045995335,branch name. doorvani nagar, account holdar name sidhanth singh ,email.id sidhanthsinghsoni@gmail.com,my account is locked plesae unlock my account.
Rankush Agrawal

Apr 7, 2015

ECS Debit Returns

Respected Sir/Madam,

Ref:My SBI A/c no 00000031527840464 -RT Nagar Bangalore

With reference to the cited subject I regret to inform you on 28 march 2015 same of RS 88/- has been debited from my above said S B A/c in the name of E C S Debit return charges I want know what purpose this amount debited in my account. Kindly note that all DEBITS for Mar'2015 have been honoured and there are no ECS return. I contatced My branch they are unable answer I request you to clear this at once

Rankush Kumar
rankush.kumar1988@gmail.com
KRTHKYN16

Apr 4, 2015

Creation of lien Amount

A sum of Rs.500 is deducted from SBI-SB Account and also a lien balance amount of Rs.500 has been created.Hereby i dont know...What is lien balance? What is the purpose of creating lien Balance? How to resolve it? Kindly help to get my money back credited to my SB-A/C.
Pallavi Jadhav

Feb 11, 2015

inter bank transfer

SBI to SBI transfer through Internet Banking
I transferred Rs. 7300 from my SBI (anushaktinagar branch ) to another Punjab & Maharashtra co op bank account (Mulund branch) on 30th Jan 2015. The money was deducted from my account, but debit status shown failure & the beneficiary has not received the amount yet( as of 12th Feb 2015). I had registered complaint through customer care, but, not received any reply yet. After this there has been no prompt replies from SBI.

Please help in getting this issue resolved. As i am away from India so I am unable to walk in to my home branch.

Below are the details.

My Name: Prashant jadhav
My Account number: 31062095990

Beneficiary Name: Prashant jadhav
Beneficiary Account Number: 100120785

Transaction Reference Number : IR55539311
Complaint Number: PT9992216564848

Please interfere to help resolve the conflict.

Present contact Number: 9969322660
Arun Karthik

Feb 6, 2015

dineying to open account

I Arunkarthik from jalahalli Bangalore went to SBI bhadrappalayout branch to open a SB account which is 1.5kms
When I request the manager to allow me to open a SB account in that branch with all the required documents she is
Direct me to go to jalahalli SBI branch which is 1.7kms from my house or HMT layout SBI branch
Why should I go for a farr branch when I have a branchIs close why are they doing like this please give them correct instrations
So they do not do this others

aarunkarthik666@gmail.com /09739830786

dineying to open account

rksastry

Jan 19, 2015

Problem in remittance of Education loan

I have availed an education loan from State Bank of India to pursue my higher education in the US. For payment of fees, the method used by my University which is Illinois Institute of Technology,Chicago (and many other Universities across the globe) is PEER TRANSFER. Peer Transfer is a payment gateway for Universities where one can pay the tuition fees in their own currency instead of US Dollars(USD) and they in turn will pay my University in USD. Almost all banks are doing Peer Transfer, EXCEPT State Bank of India, mostly because they will lose out money on the petty commission they get on Forex conversion. For Peer Transfer, the overall amount is higher than what is charged by SBI, meaning I will be withdrawing a slightly higher amount on my education loan and also paying a higher interest for my loan repayment - which in tuen benefits SBI!! When almost every bank in India is doing Peer Transfer, this non cooperation by SBI is ridiculous and they will tend to lose customers for not updating themselves with the latest procedures and techniques used for fee payment. Due to this archaic procedures of SBI, I have no other alternative to pay my fees. Request you to kindly issue an ordinance and ensure SBI like all other banks in India cooperate and serve their customers who are their assets.

Karthik Sastry
RahulMukherjeeWIP

Jan 8, 2015

SBI to SBI transfer through Internet Banking

I transferred Rs. 7500 from my SBI (electronics city branch ) to another SBI account (jakkasandra branch) on 28th December 2014. The money was deducted from my account, but the beneficiary has not received the amount yet( as of 8 January 2014). I had registered complaint through customer care, but, only received an SMS stating that the amount was deposited on 28th January itself. After this there has been no prompt replies from SBI.

Below are the details.

My Name: Rahul Mukherjee
My Account number: 33052076065

Beneficiary Name: B Venkateswara Reddy
Beneficiary Account Number: 32931817777

Transaction Reference Number : ITB6015454
Complaint Number: PT9992215774454

Please interfere to help resolve the conflict.

Present contact Number: 00974 30110251

Rudhra dev

Jan 2, 2015

Rs10,000 transaction amount is not received

I did a transaction of 20,000 bucks to my account itself and went to an SBI ATM to credit 10,000 at kasturi nagar branch, bangalore at 12:48 pm but the transaction was failed but I went to a nearby canara bank ATM and credited 10,000 bucks there..! Later I checked my account balance , it was lesser much more thousands so I went to my home branch at Banaswadi, bangalore and entered my transactions and credit in my passbook but it showed that I've credited 10,000 bucks 2 times but the actual thing is I've credited only once that's a 10,000 bucks...This is all done on the same day 31/12/2014 but still now the 10,000 bucks is not returned. ?.

Rs10,000 transaction amount is not received

Namrin banu f

Nov 25, 2014

atm

I had withdrawn ₹25000 from SBI ATM in vanivilas branch on 25/10/2014,though it showed transaction completed,yet i didn't receive any cash from ATM,yet cash was deducted from my account,though i complain to home branch ,they say they haven't received any response from SBI inspite of 3-5complaints,please response n help me out in getting my cash back.
Ashutosh Shankar

Oct 27, 2014

Request for Change in SBI Associate Banks PO exam Date

SUB: Request for Change in SBI Associate Banks PO exam Date

I have applied for SBI Associate Banks PO exam. But unfortunately the dates of both SSC CHSL and SBI-Associate Banks PO exams have coincided on 09-11-2014.I wish to sit for both of these exams.I have got information that SBI - Associate Bank PO exam is being conducted on different dates throughout the country. So it's a humble request to kindly postpone my SBI - Associate Banks PO exam on some other date.

NAME- ASHUTOSH SHANKAR
Mob - +91-8867509435
Gopi Gowda

Sep 11, 2014

Education Loan Interest Subsidy Scheme

Education loan was sanctioned for me 2011. According to Government interest subsidy scheme I would like to know the procedure to get me the benefit as per Govt. of India norms.Kindly intimate the details to my e-mail address given below as early as possible:
drgopigowda@gmail.com
gvijay32

Aug 14, 2014

Fake Note Dispersed by SBM ATM

On 13-Aug-2014 I withdrew Rs 25,000 from SBI ATM located in Subramanya Arcade Campus, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore.
When I presented the amount to Karnataka Bank cashier, I was informed that there is one 500 rupee note that was fake. This was collected from SBI ATM. I complained this to the bank manager and to my shock they asked me to prove that this was withdrawn from their ATM. All I could prove that was the transaction slip, the CCTV footage etc., but he said this is not enough.

I had no option other than to discard this Rs 500 note and walk away.

Please be careful whenever you withdraw money from ATM.
satisha

Jun 15, 2014

I used my SBI Debit Card at POS, I got message but its not credited to their account

Failure of Transaction,

Ref: My SB A/c. No.20206551229, at State Bank of India, City Complex Branch, NR Road, Bangalore-560 002.

-------------

On 14.06.2014, around 05:45:53 PM, I visited Shoe Mark ( POS No. 25476230 ), situated at Shivajinagar - Bangalore for purchasing shoes which costs Rs 1,099.00/-. I used My SBI Visa Debit card to pay, And I got S M S ( Txn # 416512981697 ) but amount not credited to their account and Shop person told that transaction not completed, Hence he requested me to swipe debit card once again, This time transaction was completed successfully and got slip & SMS ( Txn # 416512982242 ).

Therefore, I request the concerned authorities to credit back Rs.1,099.00/- which has been debited to my Account and oblige.

Satisha P,
M.No.9886605144,
Bangalore.
Gopal1209

May 14, 2014

Account Balance is showing as 0.0

Hello Sir,

My name is Gopal Rakindi. If I checked the Balance Statement it said Available Balance is -1805.44.
Also, I checked my online account and although the balance is Rs.0.00, There is a Lien amount of Rs. 10,000. I dont know whats this lien amount.
I have not take any loan etc. My available balance should be Rs. 8194.56. and i running this account for saving.
I really need the money and Please do the needful asap.

My SBI account number: 30758594179.
Branch: Chimakurthy

Gopal Rakindi.
Email Adress: gopalrakindi@gmai.com
bkmallikarjuna

Mar 17, 2014

NEFT Transfer

I have transferred 5000.00 through internet banking on dated 12-02-2014 from my SBI bank a/c no. 31104392364 to my friend CANARA Bank a/c no. 1420101017189.
But by mistake i entered 14201010189 ( missed of 7 between no.)
money was debited from SBI a/c

RBI Settlement Batch : 1900

This money is not returned back to SBI bank till now.
Already two months have been passed.
I have been goiong to SBI and CANARA Bank to consult about it. but nobody is helping me. Please refer the attached mail communication between SBI and CANARA Bank NEFT team.
Please help me to find the location of money and to get this money by returning to SBI bank.
thanks
Mallikarjuna B K

Dear Sir / Madam
Please refer the below mail communication between Myself , SBI And CANARA Bank.

The transaction has been executed through Internet Banking of your own. SBI has provided you with a facility which has been used to perform the transaction. After the funds have been received at Canara Bank, SBI can assist the Customer to escalate the issue, which also has been done. Further, there is no timeline fixed by RBI for return of transactions where there may be any discrepancy, which is beyond control of SBI to verify, since A/c is not with them.

However, as a part of Customer service, we have duly sent your query to Canara Bank and even sent them reminders, even after which they have not responded.

We request you to write to RBI for assistance on the matter, for redressal of the issue you may be experiencing.

From: Mallikarjun <mallikarjun.sal@suprajit.com>
To: neft@sbi.co.in,
Cc: bkmallikarjuna@yahoo.com, cb1420@canarabank.com, chairmansbi.customer@sbi.co.in, cmcsmcity@canarabank.com, gm.customer@sbi.co.in, managercb1420@canarabank.com, MANAGER CLG SEC <managercsmcity@canarabank.com>, neftcb0136@canarabank.com
Date: 03/13/2014 03:09 PM
Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: REMINDER - 4 Re: Net banking

Dear Sir / Madam.

Please see my feedback below in Bluefont.

On 3/6/2014 3:49 PM, neft@sbi.co.inwrote:

Please note the following :

1. The role of SBI was to send the NEFT, which has been done correctly.- Yes, Agreed
2. In case any wrong A/c No. has been given, SBI cannot verify the same, as the A/c pertain to Beneficiary Bank.Yes, Agreed
3. Further, on receipt of your query we had immediately escalated the matter to Canara Bank for their necessary action.No, Not Agreed. Please clarify which canara bank account it has been credited or not credited. If credited please provide details of that account & branch. If not credited, please reverse the amount immediately ( Must have returned within 7 working days from the transaction date)
4. Canara Bank had forwarded the matter to their Branch for action.This is between SBI & Canara Bank, Nothing to do with me. I am SBI Customer not Canara bank. I dont have any rights to ask / Write / demand to Canara Bank. Its SBI responsibility to give justice to my account
5. We have also sent reminders to Canara Bank to update us about the progress in the matter, which we are yet to receive, due to which the issue is unresolved till date. Please escalate the matter to RBI for further action.

You may please either take up the matter with Canara Bank or write to RBI for guidance and assistance.

From: Mallikarjun <mallikarjun.sal@suprajit.com>
To: MANAGER CLG SEC <managercsmcity@canarabank.com>, cb1420@canarabank.com, managercb1420@canarabank.com, neft@sbi.co.in, neftcb0136@canarabank.com, cmcsmcity@canarabank.com, gm.customer@sbi.co.in, chairmansbi.customer@sbi.co.in,
Date: 06-03-2014 03:14 PM
Subject: Re: REMINDER - 4 Re: Net banking

Dear Sir / Madam,

Please find the below mail communication regarding NEFT transaction problem is not responding and not resolved the problem from
12.02.2014 till date.

I had called today morning to Payment Hub Team (022- 27560743) and there are not responding to customer call and they were disconnect my phone call. This is way to response to the customer????

And i have several times contacted the branch and they are telling go and contact CANARA bank. Why should i go and contact to CANARA bank?

Because i am not the customer of CANARA bank.

This not expected from SBI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As per RBI role the found will be credited with in 2 working days OR will be re-found to mother account with in 7 working days if any problem .

But this is happened in 12.02.2014. Still i am not geeting the amount back to my account.

Please registerd a customer complaint and send me the complaint number of concerned person and resolve the problem.

On 3/5/2014 10:50 AM, Mallikarjun wrote:
Reminder 3

On 3/3/2014 2:30 PM, Mallikarjun wrote:

Reminder 2

Please me know the status of the complaint which is communicated on 22.02.2014. Because still i am not getting the re-found to my account.

Please see the attached screen shot for the same.

Please let me know when can i get the re-found?

On 2/28/2014 7:50 PM, MANAGER CLG SEC wrote:
Pl see the trailing mail. The amount was credited to your GL209272431 as the account number was wrong.

We request you to return the funds immediately to SBI to the same ifsc and account number form where you have received the funds.

Pl confirm disposal of funds

NEFT Cell
To: cmcsmcity@canarabank.com; managercsmcity@canarabank.com
Cc: bkmallikarjuna@yahoo.com; mallikarjun.sal@suprajit.com
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2014 11:54 AM
Subject: REMINDER - 1 Re: Net banking

We have received complaint regarding non credit of funds to the Beneficiary with the following details :

RBI Settlement Batch : 1900

Please look into the matter and do the needful.

Date: 26-02-2014 09:14 PM
Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: Re: Net banking

Dear Sir / Madam,

When can i expect the updates, Because the issue is happened and passed almost 15days. But still i have not got the solution ( funds not returned to my account).

This is not acceptable because i had spoken with customer care in Bangalore but i have not satisfied with their response. And even they are not ready to take the complaint also.

I have visited to the SBI Bank Branch also, They are telling the found will be re-found with in the 7 working days, but till i have not got the re-found to my account.

This is very bad experience with SBI.

I don't know what to do further, I need the re-found to my account with immediate.

On 2/26/2014 12:59 PM, neft@sbi.co.inwrote:

The matter has already been sent to Canara Bank for their reply. As and when we receive any update, we would immediately revert back.

Team NEFT

-----mallikarjun <mallikarjun.sal@suprajit.com>wrote: -----
To: neft@sbi.co.in
Date: 02/26/2014 11:34AM
Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: Net banking

Reminder 1

On 2/25/2014 2:48 PM, mallikarjun wrote:

I did not get any updates regarding amount re-found to my account even after 4 days.

Please can you re-look the issue in urgent.

On 2/23/2014 5:44 PM, neft@sbi.co.inwrote:

RBI Settlement Batch : 1900

Please look into the matter and do the needful.

Date: 22-02-2014 02:55 PM
Subject: Net banking

Dear Sir / Madam,

My self Mallikarjuna B.K (31104392364) , i having the saving account in state bank of India. Below is the bank and my personal details.

Name : Mallikarjuna B.K

Yelahanka new Town
Bangalore - 560064
Mobile No : 9880736554

Problem :

I had sent the 5000 rupees to non-active account ( Actual A/C : 1420101017189 , Wrong A/C : 142010101189) of Canara bank, I have not received return back even after 10 days to my SBI account.

Please find the attached reports for to clear under stand the problem.

Please do the need full.

Bangalore-561 203
Mob : 9880736554[attachment "Screen Shot for Debit and Status Details.xls" deleted by NEFT PROJECT- PSG SBI GITC CBD BELAPUR/CORP/SBI/SBG]

Jul 12, 2013

Less amount received at Kotak mahindra atm

I had withdrawn 5.5k with my SBI Atm card at Kotak Mahindra ATM but received only 4k..
I had raised complaint at SBI but ticket has been with message"Your Complaint has been routed to Branch:ATM SWITCH CENTRE for immediate redressal".
I did not get the amount lost in the transaction.

My SBI complaint ticket no. AT42929106707.

Please look in to the matter and help to get back the lost amount.
chandansingh009

Apr 5, 2013

IMPS TRANSFER NOT RECIEVED

AN IMPS TRANSACTION WAS MADE ON 01 APR 13 OF RS. 5000/- TWO TIMES (Total 10,000/-) FROM SBI A/C NO- 30035749911 THROUGH SBI FREEDOM (MOBILE BANKING) TO MMID NUMBER 9229976 (ICICI BANK) VIA IMPS, NEITHER THE MONEY IS IN SBI NOR IN ICICI BANK, I GAVE SEVERAL COMPLAIN BUT NO RESPONSE TILL NOW. TRANSACTION DETAILS OF SBI IS GIVEN BELOW:

01-Apr-2013

SBI FREEDOM USER ID- hyw540
sathish77m

Mar 11, 2013

to get my monye

Sir i have deposited 6500.00 RS on 04/03/2013 in Malagal branch Bangalore to my account 30472086192, but i have received 2855.00 only to my account pls get my remaining money of Rs 4375.00 to my account

Feb 23, 2013

Waste Recruitment online application

Hi All,

When I am applying for a PO post in SBI 2013, I got the reg no. as well as password and when I am making a payment(online), it went fine till the payment done and suddenly got page not found when redirected back to SBI recruitment application.

There is no option for repayment and hence, registration didnt happen. Non-sense online recruitment application.

Pradeep K

Jan 22, 2013

Lost money

My name is srihari surisetty.
I am holding an account in SBI in Andhra Pradesh with the account number 30305637757.
Rs 5000/- got deducted from ATM without using the original ATM card from an HDFC bank ATM which is in Brigade road, Bangalore in July 2012.

I was following with the SBI and HDFC banks since then. But I dint get any response till now.

Could you please help me out?
please respond to srivisw@gmail.com

Srihari Surisetty

Jan 17, 2013

REG STATEMENT

yesterday i went to the SBI uttrahalli Bangalore [Br No 11283], i have current a/c 30670507138 and sb a/c no 30671413965. 2 year back i taken car loan a/c no 31466900353 .
My auditor ask me car loan statement . so i went to our branch . i asked statement. but the Mr naveen kumar manager . it will not possible to take statement because it is other branch a/c . Why ? in our core banking system what is the use ?
he told me to take at concern branch Shivaji nagar Bangalore around 14 km from our uttrahalli branch . I waited for more than 1/2 hour and i requested l lot of time he not given. at last he said that i cannot
i need statement we are not able to go to shivaji nagar Branch . loan amount is ducted from my current a/c uttrahalli so kindly arrange the statement
and pl inform to Branch manager issue the statement . pl tell them cooperate with customer
nagaraju.B.N

Dec 24, 2012

Account on Hold

My name is Varun Burli. Recently I withdrew a sum of Rs.21000 from my account from another bank ATM. After withdrawal of the amount, my balance should have been Rs. 7300 but once I checked the Balance Statement it said Available Balance is -2500. Also, I checked my online account and although the balance is Rs.0.00, There is a Lien amount of Rs. 10,017. I checked this with the bank authorities of my bank and they agreed that I was right and there should be an amount of Rs. 7300(approx) in my account and that it will get sorted out within a few days. I really need the money and hope it gets sorted out as soon as possible. My SBI account number is 30162009629. Thank you.
Varun Burli.
Email Adress: varun.burli@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2012

Education Loan Interest Subsidy Scheme

I BASIL SCARIA taken a loan from SBI PULIYANAM branch, kerala in 2005-2009 for my education RS.15000/-.by proffession am a nurse and wde are living below the poverty line(B.P.L).According to Government interest subsidy scheme I would like to know the procedure to get me the benefit as per Govt. of India norms.Kindly intimate the details to my e-mail address given below as early as possible:

basilscaria1988@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2012

Education Loan Interest Subsidy Scheme

I BASIL SCARIA taken a loan from SBI PULIYANAM branch, kerala in 2005-2009 for my education RS.150000/-.by proffession am a nurse and wde are living below the poverty line(B.P.L).According to Government interest subsidy scheme I would like to know the procedure to get me the benefit as per Govt. of India norms.Kindly intimate the details to my e-mail address given below as early as possible:

basilscaria1988@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2012

Education Loan Interest Subsidy Scheme

Education loan was sanctioned to me in june2009 for course duration of 2009-2012. According to Government interest subsidy scheme I would like to know the procedure to get me the benefit as per Govt. of India norms.Kindly intimate the details to my e-mail address given below as early as possible:
prabha.u111@gmail.com

Jodhpur Gymkhana Club - Fake membership, showing affiliations with hundreds of...
    Sold life membership, showing fake affiliations of 275...
    Bank of Baroda - debit amount from may account
    से वा मे श्री मान बैंक...
    MRF Tyres Ltd. - Defective car tyre
    My new car's (Feb.2015)front right tyre got burst...
    Sandisk Memory card - not proper working of memory card
    Hello, Myself Ashish kumar having cell number...
    210066 - Fake Letter
    Tata Motors Limited Address: 151-12-1, Suresh Complex,...
    jntu kakinada - regarding marks memo
    Hi, I'm applying for my pc after 2 yrs but i...
    PAN NSDL - Money deducted but transaction not processed.
    Please provide me information regarding the solution to...
    rose valley company - None Payment of Maturity Amount
    Through this column I would like to ask the following...
    hp pavilion dv6 - Batterie Discharge
    Dear Sir/Madam I order from Amazon Items: LB1 High...
    HDFC Bank - FRAUD TRANSACTION AGAIN!!
    There had been a fraud transaction of Rs.46252.80 from my...