State Bank of India

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about State Bank of India

Rishi Ram Bhalaik

Sep 21, 2014

StaTE bank authorities feel to open a SBI branch in the area

Received no reply to my application sent 2 years back and no branch of SBI started in the area .
The Regional / Zonal Manager
State Bank of India
Shimla Regional / Zonal Distt Shimla H P
Respected Sir, ,
I have the honour to submit that I am a proud account holder of SBI branch Rampur Bsr since 1978 S/B ac No P5 / 4003 old and SBI Bhutti when it started . Presently after retirement I am living at Village Nirsu Post Dattnagar Rampur Bushehr for last 5 years, during these years it has been observed that Business and commercial activities have increased many fold in and around Nirsu Dattnagar area along N H 22 . Hydro Electric Projects Rampur and Luhri are establishing their colonies between Nirsu and Dattnagar. No Sufficient Banking services/ facilities of Nationalized Banks are available within 10 Kms radius in the area not even across the river in Kullu district. The residents are being paid crop loss and house crack compensation by Project authorities and being deposited by them at far off places . No SBI Branch is between Rampur & Kumarsain on NH22 putting work pressure on Rampur branch . I feel a branch of SBI can be viable if started between Nirsu and Dattnagar near Project Colony on NH to cater their Banking needs including residents of villages Bayal . Koyal etc across the river in Kullu district & . villages of Nankhari Area in MACHHADA Khad Catchment viz.Khanewli, Beunthal ,Surad , Sholi, Chakti , Delath etc .
If bank authorities feel to open a SBI branch in the area I offer my premises/building between Nirsu and Dattnagar on NH22 in Khsra No 828 exactly 10 kms from Rampur where sufficient parking space available .The building has three floors ; ground floor having residential suites . First floor directs approachable from NH is available for commercial activities slab size 60 feet x 45 feet. Second floor built up 7 residential suites .The premises is airy with clean and green environment in the open valley with winter sun available . Petrol pump and Mahesh Regency at a distance of less than half a kilometer and this site is mid way Nogli 3 kms and Nirath ( PNB Br) 6kms
Sincerely, Rishi Ram Bhalaik
Vivek Sahay

Jun 4, 2014

No Response

Sirs, I had been issued a SBI credit card, where I had defaulted on a couple of payments, when I received communication from the Bank I cleared the complete amount that was due and was promised by the representatives that they would issue me an NOC for CIBIL.

This has not been done despite multiple phone calls and reminders to the bank. I have also logged a complaint on the public grievances portal with complaint no # DEABD/E/2014/02463. This as per the provided records have been sent over to a Mr. Bharti who is the vice president of customer care.

I have not received any responses from them. If anyone could kindly assist in this regard it would be deeply appreciated.
S S DAS

Nov 12, 2012

BAD SERVICE BY SBI AALO

MY ACCOUNT NO IS 20033967695 SIR I WAS OPENED A SBI DSP ACCOUNT AT SBI AALO CODE NO ( SBIN0001677) AND THEN I TRANSFER MY ACCOUNT TO ITACHANDA BRANCH CODE NO 6193,
THE ACCOUNT HAS TRANSFER BUT NO SPECIMEN SIGNATURE WAS ESTABLISHING SO THAT I FACE MORE PROBLEM TO WITHDRAW BY CHEQUE. I UNABLE TO MAKE NEFT FORM. I ALREADY INFO TO SBI AALO BUT NO ONE CARE IT & SAID WE DONOT DO ANY THINGS.. PLEASE YOU HELP ME AND I WAIT FOR YOUR KINDNESS CONSIDERATION

I AM S S DAS MOB NO-09464031850
nandu.s.hulavale@gmail.com

May 25, 2012

Ignorance to a complaint

I am Nadu S Hulavale hold an account with Sate Bank of India Majiwada branch thane west.
My saving Bank account no is 31018753863 .
I had tried to withdraw the money from an ATM machine of Citi Bank located at High Street Mall,Majiwada,Thane west.

My transaction date was 03 March 2012 and transaction was unsuccessful at that particular machine.
So went to Axis Bank ATM machine on same day with an hour i withdrawn 1,000 rs from axis bank ATM machine successfully .
But the 4 transaction which i did in City bank machine were unsuccessful in-spite of that 4,000/- rs were debited from my account with transaction amout of 1,000 each 4 time consecutively.

I logged complaint for claiming this amount at my branch i have copy my written complaint given.
I have received 2,000/- in my account remaining 2,000/- suppose be credit to my account which is not yet credited and bank is not responding to my any request and refusing to to give complaint no to me.

Bank employees are very rude and just making to run for my own money.
Expected help from you to look in to the matter to resolve it soon as possible.

*******I am a Handicap with my both leg and cannot walk without any one help me*******
nandu.s.hulavale@gmail.com

May 25, 2012

Ignorance to complaint

My saving Bank account no is 31018753863 .

Bank employees are very rude and just making to run for my own money.
Expected help from you to look in to the matter to resolve it soon as possible.

Jul 5, 2011

SBI portal payment

Res. sir,
I am NIRAJ THAKRE. While I was making the fee payment during registration of 5th semester by MP Online (website: www.mponline.gov.in) using my Debit Card via Portal service, the web page was lost due to server problem. The amount was deducted from my account even when the transaction was unsuccessful. So please take certain steps to get return my amount Rs. 22085.00

My informaions are:
Name: NIRAJ THAKRE
Age: 19 year
Occupation: Student of B.Tech. 3rd year (chemical Engineering) in "Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT) Bhopal"
Contact no.- 9039843770
Address: LIG-148 Deendayal Puram Colony BALAGHAT-481001 (MP)
SBI account no.- 30076329603
User311954

Apr 13, 2011

Online Recharge usin SBI portal

S B I New Recruited Chairman Has started facility for customer complain On the Name of Happy Room Where Any Customer can Complain only By S M S Service Where you have to Write Only UNHAPPY IN MESSAGE BOX Where your Complain is Lodge Automatically by Computer & You can get alsoIndex No for your Complain The No is 8008202020 But Responsible Officer The Happy Room are NOT HAPPY with This Facility So they can not RESOLVE Any Customer Complain. I have all ready Lodge Complain by this system as Index No 29556 Dt.8Th April but Since No ANY RE SOLUTION'S Which show's Actual Position of this Public Related Service.

Warm Regards
Suresh Dhokai

Nov 23, 2010

My E-mail ID is <thakreneeraj@rediffmail.com>

Nov 23, 2010

Online Recharge usin SBI portal

I tried to recharge via "online recharge service" (site: www.tatadocomo.com/prepaid.aspx) my "TATA DOCOMO" cellphone (9039843770) <prepaid> with Rs.120 twice with the use of my "STATE BANK OF INDIA"account (a/c no. 30076329603) using the debit card SBI portal service. The amount was deducted from my account even when the recharge was unsuccessful. I have contected to the customer care of TATA DOCOMO and SBI both but Both of them refused to help me in this matter. So please take certain steps towards returning of my amount Rs. 120+120= 240/-

My informaions are:
Name: NIRAJ THAKRE
Age: 19 year
Occupation: Student of B.Tech. 2nd year (Chemical Engineering) in "Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT) Bhopal"
Contact no.- 9039843770
Address: LIG-148 Deendayal Puram Colony BALAGHAT-481001 (MP)
SBI account no.- 30076329603