State Bank of India

Orissa

Consumer complaints and reviews about State Bank of India

Priya2406

Mar 27, 2015

Misbehavior of state Bank of bikaner and jaipur bank employees

I have my bank account in sbbj jaipur shyam nagar branch. The staff is pathetic here and very rude they made me sit in the bank for more than 2 hours for a very pretty issue. And made me run around in the counters. One of the employee whose name is Mr. SP Mathur is one such person who I would like to mention. When I told his to help me since I was sitting there for a long time. He asked me to shut up and not to waste his time. This is highly embarrassing and this man has no manners at all and doesn't know how to talk to women. These bank employees are really rude and visiting this bank is a real pain.
Rahul Motwani

Mar 20, 2015

Very bad service and not giving proper reply

Clerks are not giving the reissue form for Internet banking. BANK SBI BRANCH-OSLO CIRCLE.
I am looking for strict action against them.
vinayak431

Mar 15, 2015

bad service

सर आमच्या बँकेतील कर्मचारी आलेल्या ग्राहकांना इतक फिरवता कि जीव नकोसा होतो .आता नुकसान भरफाई शेतकर्यांना लवकर मिळत नाही ५०वेळा चक्कर मारावे लागतात मी स्वता बिसनेस लोन साठी महिनाभर फिरलो नंतर म्यानेजर ला सांगितले असता
मला ५०हजार लोन मिळेल असे ऐकवले. jwellari shwooroomला मी आपल्याला सांगू ईशितो किग्राहकांच्या जीवावर आल्यास ब्यांकेची तोडफोड सुधा होऊ
शकते ०९४२१८४९७०८
chitranshi

Mar 14, 2015

branch manger forcing to purchase accidential insurance

I am living in lucknow kalyanpur i want to open a account in kalyanpur branch when i reached the brach and submiting my online application form as well as physical form branch manager said you have to take accidential insurance when i denied the branch manager mrs vineeta rai she said that in my branch if you have to open the sb a/c you have to take the accidential insurance also other wise i will not open your account

Plz take strict action towards the branch manager

Thanks and regards
Amit Chitranshi
M.SELVI

Mar 9, 2015

giving rude answer branch manager anaparvathi

This is M.SELVI. Sir I'm the account holder for the past six months. I took a loan for financial assistance under unemployment youth employment generation programme loan for three lakhs. I asked before two month s regarding about this l manager, , whether can I give this account number for this loan she said if government was going to give I'm ready to give she said. After three month over from the kakalur government office they said to get a letter from the bank. I gone to that lady branch manager anaparvathi she said I have another loan manager now she have got transfer to nanganallore u better come next month she said and she also said I'll give my contact number 9444399367 u give me a call on Monday Tuesday Wednesday she will come on those three days I'll inform to you she said, and for the past two months I gave a call from mine number 7299909212. What she said is for the past two months she is not coming here what should I do ma better u say ma.im very sorry ma she is saying in this way.
Then by the next day i asked her madam this is not way to answer you are a branch manager and you asking this way u no problems mam better u give ur head office address I'll give the complaint regarding this i said.. on the next day she asked me to give a call i gave nearly ten times more than that, she is avoid ing my call. And then my brother called anaparvathi branch manager and he said we will give the complaint regarding about this whether we don't have work. U are asking her to give a call for more than fifteen calls she made u are picking a call and you are saying tat u are little busy what is this madam up to 6 of clock u are gave the same answer, Suddenly branch manager she is giving answer that sir u send ur sister ill give u a reply u don't want to give complaints regarding about me ill take care of this incidence, u send her she said. At the next day I gone and I asked her she simply throwed mine documents outside and she is saying how dare your brother will call me and he his saying that he will give complaints against me in the main office u are not in this ward why should I give loan to u if from the government is sending letter alsoI won't process you .so let me see how you will get the forms from me she said. Then I asked her madam once I got a new opening account u din said that I'm not in this ward but now when I said about the loan u are saying that u are not in this ward what is this madam this is unfaithful to me and I cried there itself, for that she is giving me reply me that I don't want to see also those nonsense with out unknown I opened account on that day for you ,what you will do now go and complaint any where ill talk to head office , I'm in meetings now why should I talk to you get out from here she throwed mine paper s out. I came outside. Is this is the way will a branch manager will talk sir, if she is not giving a letter to a loan ill attempt suicide, she mad me ashamed in front of all the people better u close mine account sir I don't want to have account in this branch she made me ashamed and I came out.
suchandra

Feb 25, 2015

Branch manager denied to open SBI A/C

I went to open my wife’s SBI account in Paigambarpur Panchkoshi Road Varanasi (Uttarpradesh) and get the Account Open Form from the SBI employees after completion of all the formality then I go to Branch manager for verification .I'm very surprised to listen to that person (B.M) giving an arrogant answer to me. Mr.Munnalal Supoot (Branch Manager) told me that only local persons would have open an account in this branch. If there is any provision why the B.M told me paste the photo graph in bank account open form. Please take my complaint and necessary action against B.M
Suchandra Malik (Email.Id s.mallik@hotmail.com)
SOS Hermann Gmeiner School
divs009

Feb 16, 2015

SBI,BEL Maharajpur ghaziabad

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have ppf account inSBI,Agra branch.and I m living in ghaziabad.I urgently required to verify my ppf account transaction detail,so I went to SBI,BEL ghaziabad branch.there was a female staff ,I asked her about the issue and she rudely,denied to do the same making an excuse that it will increase her work.

Is this the way of handling a customer problem.and how can she refuse to do the same.its her duty.

Kindly take the action.it is really very pathetic

Divya
moorthy001

Feb 10, 2015

TRANSACTION

I went withdraw money on December.but machine was fault, it debited from my account.i didn't get money.i have made many complaints.still no action being taken.And Also given written to letter to my bank manger.Still No action. Its very bad service from SBI bank to customers.
prathyusha23

Jan 31, 2015

requested for details to open branch account but got a very arrogant answer

I went to open my SBI account in shivam road branch,Hyderabad.I went to one of the employees and asked for the details to be submitted for opening my account,.I'm very surprised to listen to that person giving an arrogant answer to me.if he is very much busy he would have told me to wait in a manner,rather he shouted at me in front of everyone. And when I told that this is not the way to speak,he told me to go out.he said that I still didn't open my account do he don't want to listen to me or give respect to me.sorry to say that he is an aged person so I couldn't shout at him..please take my complaint and please make them to speak sensibly..
WIKA

Jan 16, 2015

casual approach

From last 2 to 3 days our office assistant is visiting SBI deccan Gymkhana Branch, Pune for FD statement. It has been observed that the ladies working in that branch have very casual approach they are not at all professional and the most funny apart if we visit the branch on any festival day then we will find half of the time they will be not on their seat. We dealing with HSBC, ICICI, SBI Maroal but this is the worst branch.
rashmirani

Jan 14, 2015

Negelegence to the core

I went to the SBI Branch in Jogeshwari Branch on SV Road, Mumbai. I was surprised by the negligent behavior of the staff. I need my PPF pass book to be updated. The account was opened at Nariman point branch. I was made to run to multiple counters and the staff was least bothered about the same. I went to a counter where a bar code had to be placed. I am not sure of what reason!! The person there told me that the pass book cannot be updated and I should go to the branch where the account was opened. I told him politely that SBI has a core banking solution, and I was asked to keep my passbook for 3 days and I will be given a call. I was taken aback with the rude behavior. is this the kind of attitude that we are looking and calling this as growth?? I thought of complaining the branch manager but I was getting late for my work.. I am not sure of what action will be taken against this. But I felt this is important for me to post my grievance on this platform.

Rashmi
Mumtaj Khan

Jan 10, 2015

Pension papers (life certificate ) not sent to the treasury

As usual,I signed my life certificate in the presence of the branch manager of state bank of india,main branch jalna on 1 St November 14. When I did not get sms regarding pension deposit in my account, I inquired to the treasury. The treasury told that my life certificate was not sent by the bank.
The bank has not acknowledged my email complaint. The bank employees don't pick up phone or take calls. The contact centre of the bank has askedme to approach the branch ,which doesn't answer phone call or acknowledge email.
This is deficiency in service as well as insensitivity to the consumer.
Mumtaj Khan
Jalna
ritesh garg

Jan 6, 2015

misbehaviour of branch manager

My name is ritesh garg . I visited my nearest branch of State bank of India I want to open my account .
The branch manager told me to have an insurance to open the new account .
I told him that I dont want any kind of insurance I am only interested in opening a new account . He told me he will open new account with insurance only when I asked him for the notice of the same then he deniyed to give me the notice ...i have right to know the information about the product and i don't want any insurance why sholud I pay rs. 2000 for the same . He threaten me by saying that you can file complaint against me where ever you want to do no one will do anything to me .
now plz tell me where is my falut .

Name of the employee : suraj Aggarwal
Designation : Branch Manager
Address : Dr.ambedkar nagar branch (tigri) branch code 4843
jogendra sharma

Jan 4, 2015

misbehaviour

Respected sir
I am customer of sbi main branch siwan from last twenty years, on first January I went branch to withdraw some amount as it was first January the branch was empty only twenty to twenty five people was there only one counter was running although each cashiers were present in there respectives counter, they were free doing nothing in there counters when I request them to make me payment one of the teller he refused to pay and referred to counter number 8.As there was rush there I went to another counter that was counter number 5, the teller refused and referred to again counter number 8 on being asked as you are free and there is no customer here why not you are making me payment mr Mahender singh replied a phrase MAI NAHI DURGA JO UK HAHA HAI SO UKHAR LO as I am old man I didn't argued him and return to counter number 8.After some times one of the manager came and alloted some work to teller who was making payment on counter number 8 and asked him to do the work immediately , the teller on counter number 8 went to counter number 5 and requested him to make rest of the payment but again mr Singh refused to make payment , the teller asked if you are free then give them payment but Mr sigh refused as a result of both the teller disputed for a moment .I was shocked to see the whole scenrio; I came bank at 12 noon and went at 2 pm without getting payment. Sir I do request to you please take solid action against mr Mahender sing he is only tarnishing the image of bank , I must suggest you to see the cctv footage.

Jogendra sharma
By xyz0187@gmail.com
bsriramu

Dec 31, 2014

SBI CREDIT CARD

I am having a credit card account with SBI.
Due to financial crisis there was a huge due on the card because of which i had to opt for a settlement.
Total outstanding was 1,33,000 approx and settlement opted for 75,000 with 6 installment which was co-ordinated
by SBI collection agent named MANJUNATH GOWDA having ph: no :8790177902.
Mr GOWDA has mis guided me during the course of settlement stating that he would reduce the settlement amt to which
I had to pay him some ransom to which i did not encourage and after one installment due to non-payment of installment the settlement was cancelled and a fresh settlement was offered for 63,000 for 1 installment which i had to agree forcefully due to mis-guiding of another collection agent stating that last settlement was a bogus.
Unfortunately i could not honour this too due to financial crisis.

Later on Mr GOWDA again approached me intending to help me in this crisis.
He promised me of a fair settlement from SBI and cheated me of Rs 18,000 without giving me any receipt.
It has been more than 5 months and he is not attending my call neither he responded.
He constantly giving me false promises and does not respond properly.
I had informed the SBI collection department to which no action is taken till date.
Apart from this i got an abusive call from a collection agent from NO: 9180 32486862.

There is no action taken by the bank or collection dept against Mr GOWDA.
I would request the concerned person to take a stringent action against such fraudsters so that there should be such
an incident.

Bala
sanjay kumarr singh

Dec 2, 2014

not crediting of amount in the a/c

I, Sanjay Kumar Singh, deposited a cheque no 028484 of Rs 25000/- Canara bank, Viman Nagar Pune on 22-11-2014 in the branch State Bank of India, Nagar Road Pune to deposit the amount of Rs 25000/- in the saving account no. 30397369630 which belongs to Mr Mukesh Kumar. Till date, thev amount has not been credited in the account. Now I ask you that how many days it should take to clear the cheque in the home city?

Sanjay Kumar Singh
Mob: 9960524557
email: kumarsinghsanjay12@gmail.com
dinesh9696

Dec 1, 2014

CIBIL

i am a custemer of sbi my account no 31399188135 i have three chances one personal loan all amount i have paid two chances salary advance already paid now manager dhirender jangar have denied i have a request given him but no reply has been give me
it means create a doubt .manager said me that my name is in cibil but as per rule of 2005 my credit is 704 which is good not bad so i am again request that instruction may issued to manager
callmesure

Nov 29, 2014

SBI account opening

i tried to open a sbi account in kallakurichi branch(000852),the bank staffs are dragged me 4 hours yesterday,and today i went to the bank they won't accept my account form.now i had a bad opinion about SBI bank.Is all SBI banks are like this?.
an employee in counter number 7 answering very bad.

mail id:callmesure@gmail.com
cell:8220595596
why

Nov 26, 2014

Stressed mind of bank Employees

Sir/ Madam
i sat in front of my computer to claim a complaint about the behavior of an employee of SBI bank, but all of a sudden it strikes me, if my brother or sister was in that place, what was my role????.

yes i am very much ashamed for the happenings, but instead of all this, let us think in the different way.

Brothers and sisters of the bank let us try to get reduce the mental stress by our self.

who so ever having concerned about this, please start practicing yoga and meditation, it makes mind cool and calm at any type of situation.

Name not required,
but sure i am a citizen having responsibility.
Naiyer Alam

Nov 17, 2014

complaints against sbi empolyy Mr Dhananjay

I have saving account of sbi bank empolyy Mr Dhananjay misbehaving to me one day i am going to withdraw 10000/ Rupees but Mr Dhananjay Talk to me .I am not withdrawn small amount and refused language and he have swipe machine but not used he some time talk to us machine is not working and servers down so please sir action to Mr Dhananjay misbehaving the customer Name - MD.NEYAR ALAM ACAUNT NO -31879998519 MOBILE NO-9931279977
gurcharanpreet

Oct 27, 2014

ATM PIN NOT GIVEN

i went to sbi to get pin of my ATM card but they told that it got expired bcoz you had not taken it within a month from opening account. Then they took a application from me & i filled form according to instructions. The officer told that Rs 50 will be charged & after 10 days u will get new pin.After a week Rs.50 got deducted from my account on 16 oct 2014.
10 days are over i went to bank 3 times but they still say that pin is not available.this is really harrasment & wastage of precious time.Plz take some immediate action in this regard.
Account no:00000033158604522
Account holder: Mr.GURKAMALPREET SINGH
ShethSanjay

Sep 30, 2014

Arrogance, Nepotism & Failure in Providing Service

I have SB Account with State Bank Of India, JP Road Branch (Branch Code:12959). Since last three months, this branch is not providing service of Printing of Passbook. Non availability of this service is almost on alternate day on an average. Every second day Staff of this branch blatantly refuse to update passbooks. There is no remorse in their behavior and in their voice when they refuse customer for the service customers are entitled for. On raising complaints about the same, Mrs. Smita Bhalerao the manager seems to have least interested in resolving the issue of passbook printing. On repeated requests, only once she gave in writing that the branch is refusing to print the passbook. This phenomenon is occurring daily. Everyday I as a customer almost since the inception of this branch request The Manager to give me in writing that the branch is refusing to print the passbook, which she (The manager) is not doing so. She has refused to give me in writing about the deficiency of herself and her staff. There is an another flaw which makes vigil and self respecting customer like me cannot tolerate is NEPOTISM. She, allows her known customers to jump the queue while transacting with the window. For CASH Transaction, there is only ONE WINDOW which remains open and all disciplined customers who stand in queue are made to feel LOW and DISGUSTING when The Manager and the staff at the WINDOW vehemently disobey the principles of discipline and equity. Such incidents make disciplined customers who stand in Queue highly demoralized, insulted and a sense of "disgust" prevail in them. I have lodged separate complaints for above against The Manager Mrs. Smita Bhalerao for discrimination and other charges leveled by me as above and would like to draw attention of persons like Mrs. Bhalerao that TIME has changed and gone are the days of 1970s and 1980s and 1990s during which such discrimination were allowed to be proliferated without raising the voice against it..............
lalithsundaram

Sep 26, 2014

not granting vehicle loan

Myself and my wife are both busy medical practioners in our town inn kuthuparmaba .
My wife is a dermatologist in government hospital . i went SBI kuthuparmba branch ( 02228) 2 weeks back for a car loan for my wife. the manager and the guys concerned with loans assured that loan shall be granted if we provide the salary certificate whihc was given. They gave me a personal mobile number and told me to call him the smae evening. i tired to call this guy for the past one week and no one responded. i finally went to the bank and enqiured. . then manager of the branch said he wanted some guaranteeing from my side also. then i asked him that i am having an account here . my wijfe is having an account her fr the past more than 5years and she has alredy produced a salary certificate then wts the problem.. he still refused. then i infor,med him that vijaya bank has already consented to give me loan and i am here only because they have told me to wasit. he cooly told me that i can get loan from vijaya bank. he told me that i can close my account here .. i closed the account in that braanch ( s/b ac no. 3048745321) and also had descided to close all my association wiht the bankd includin my mutal bebefit schemes and insurnce shcemes.
i being the secretery of local branch of Indian Medical Association and many other forum in the place had raised this issue to all the members. . all of them told the manger is high headed and useless and all are now ready to withdraw their accounts there.

please reign your managers who bring disrepute to your bank.
neal1700

Sep 10, 2014

TWO WHEELER LOAN

SBI BRANCH SOHNA ROAD SECTOR 48 GURGAON (WELLDONE TECH PARK)

SBI BRANCH LOAN DEPARTMENT EMPLOYEE SAYING SBI BANK NOT GRANT ANY TWO WHEELER LOAN FOR ANY ONE. SBI PROVIDED ONLY 4 WHEELER LOAN.
sksingh426@gmail.com

Sep 9, 2014

Regarding Cheque and Irresponsible staff

My name is sharad kumar singh. I deposit a 13000/- cheque on 6-sep-2014 at 10:30 AM in Sbi branch qutab plaza DLF phase-1 gurgaon haryana but the cheque not clear till yet.on your branch there is a notice that when we submit cheque till 11 am so that cheque clear same as till 6 pm same day.

When i go in guraon branch for enquiry the office go for lunch ..I dont know how many hour they take for lunch till 3:30 the officer come and told today amount credit but no amount i get till yet in my account

I am really unsatisfied for your service.This issue i face 4th time in gurgaon branch where i submitted my cheque..

when we talk to manger he say that transfer your account in this branch.and most of your employ use abusing language when i go inquiry.

I mail from you every month but from your side no one can call and take necessary action and that truth i am unsatisfied from that branch service.

Thanks lot for a worst service sbi gurgaon branch(dlf phase-1 qutab plaza gurgaon) provided to the customer.

PayTM.com - cashback related
    sir, i bought iPhone 6 with 8000 cash-back the phone is...
    Order no.-15032914173302 - Refund My Lic Premium Amount
    Please sir , transfer eWallet amount...
    Periyar University - Degree Certificates
    Please let me know the process how to get degree...
    189569 - car dealer offered me a discount of
    My complaint i got my hyundai i1o car one year ago from...
    Vijay Tv - SSJ – 4 – HOT STAR
    Date: 31/03/2015 SSJ – 4 – HOT STAR While...
    BSNL - inactive of sim
    my sim number is 7598490641. I recharged rupees 49 in...
    One Touch Ultra Easy Glucose Monitor- Free 25 Strip - Nit found exact product
    Not found correct product I have ordered One Touch Ultra...
    SBI Credit Card - call not recive
    Dear Sir, I got a Telephone call from the number...
    bad road - BAD Road - 29th Main 2nd Cross,BTM 1st Stage
    The road at "2nd Cross Road, Jaibhima Nagar, Jay...
    294266 - Refund My Lic Premium Amount
    Please sir , transfer eWallet amount...