State Bank of India

Consumer complaints and reviews about State Bank of India

Nov 25, 2015

complaint against rude behaviour of branch manager

Respected sir /mam
I Arunakumar Kasturi , central government employee in Banaras Hindu univetsity Varanasi appeal complaint against branch manager due to rudebehaviour . Today 26/11/2015 I have gone to SBI Lanka branch ,requested to fill a channel of. 100 Rupee's to staff but they were rejected boldly without any valid reason including branch manager. I request the respective authority to take against same. Hope for the best

Sbi account no : 31526850632
Mob : 9616205552
Nov 24, 2015

work not proper way

I am Rajinder Singh from chintpurni distt una himachal pradesh .I am applied for delhi metro rail corporation form.fee of that form filled by sbi Callahan.whenever i am going to deposited fee in sbi in 34 sector chandigarh that time all normal client in ques but all vip customer comes from back side and all employee get together them and cashier do there work at preference and when i am requested to cashier i have some other work plz do my work at preference then he say plz comes in ques and also cashier is very slow he can count cash approximate 3 or 4 times . today again visit in sbi for fee deposited then he say it is not updated how it possible because form is filled in 1st November and today 24 November how it is possible Callahan is not updated .he is co prated
kindly solve this problem asap because 27 is last date of challan
Rajinder Singh
Nov 21, 2015

against CM, Bilasipara branch

I am a state Govt. employee and i have change tocken on 19 Nov.15 but stiill our salary not credited into our account. while i inform the said matter to The C.M. Of SBI, Bilasipara Branch, he dont responding. So kindly look into the matter and take necessary step.
Nov 19, 2015

rude behaviour of the Branch Manager

This is regarding rude behaviour of the Branch Manager of SBI, LALBAUG BRANCH,MUMBAI

The manager of lalbaug branch behave with customer very rudely.Yesterday i went for bank to create pension account. Even i applied an application for create new account they refused to do that and says take one of the policy then you can create an account.
Then I open account in Parel branch.
rahul dev bodh
Nov 17, 2015

misbehavior of bank manager

The manager of narharpur branch behave with customer very rudely, and do not provide proper information.Today i went for bank to change my registered mobile no. Even i applied an application they refused to do that.
Vikas kumar saxena
Nov 16, 2015

without my permission withdrow my money and as wish spen

i m very upset branch mgr becouse he withdrow my money without my permissen and as wish spend . i m already collect genral insurence 500 per annual. after that also his as wish spend 200 rupees without my permissen police no- 143990000001.that police urgentle should close. before transfer my money my account 200 rupees and action branch mgr. becouse this matter again with me.

Vikas Kumar Saxena
state bank of india SBI
Account no- 30875796603
ankit goynar
Nov 13, 2015

for not providing ATM PIN & CARD

today i have visited sbi branch kailaras branch code 30439 i hv asked for my ATM CARD & PIN to the responsible person basant verma but he told me rudely that he is not responsible for this and told me to come later on. i hv already completed 6 months to open my acoount so please provide me facilities as soon as posible
Prem Singh Suryavanshi
Nov 10, 2015

Less dispensement of Cash from ATM

On dated 29/10/2015 at 3.18 myself withdraw Rs.25000/- from my Saving Bank Account No. 11070962215 through SBI's Railway Road ATM, but the machine dispensed only Rs.22500/- instead of 25000/-. About this I immediately told the Security Guard present there and after that lodged online complaint through mail, besides from this next day I submit my Written Complaint at SBI Naya Nangal and same complaint was lodged on customer care No. 18004253800 vide Ticket number AT42921109536.But it is very amusing that I have not recieved Rs. 2500/- ,which was less dispensed form ATM. Even my number of visits to the SBI Naya Nangal branch turns unfruitful as the officer dealing with ATMs Mr. Hans's behavior is very Rude and he talk like a Donn.In net shell I am not satisfied with my complaint's redressal. I am highly dissatisfied with the working of said officer as well as the Grievance redressal system of SBI. In case of non redressal of said complaint with in 15 days, I shall be forced to approach the Consumer Court as well as to adopt other legal ways to get my money & justice.
Sincerely Your's
Prem Singh
S/B A/C No. 11070962215
SBI, Govt. Sr.Sec.School Branch Nangal Township(Punjab)
Mobile 9417142826
Oct 13, 2015

Rude behaviour of Branch Manager

This is regarding rude behaviour of the Branch Manager of SBI, UDHNA UDYOGNAGAR BRANCH, Surat.

Today when I have visited and asked for the form, he was asking some documents such as Electric Bill on my Name, Copy of Registration of my Name, etc. Unfortunately I do not own a home. I told him I can provide you the copy of Aadhar Card, PAN Card and Driving License etc. He was not at all interested and behaved very rudely. All these documents are not valid ? The Bank rule is even without any document a savings account can be opened. When asked, he did not even ready to tell his name, just informed Branch Manager.

Udhna, Surat.
Mobile No : 9427660999
Oct 13, 2015

Manager Behaviour is very Bad

Respected sir
In state bank of india BHITI MAU new branch Manager is very very rude men.The bank manager don't provide the information.he always away from her desk and whenever i went in branch he always shout on customer and there employee. I looking for ATM application status but he refused saying I don't know & leave me.

This is unacceptable.I have written a later to PMO as well.

Manoj Kumar Singh

Oct 7, 2015

Home lone

My mother today went for applying home for her but no one give her any information the lady who was dealing the lone section refused to give Loan by saying that u cannot fulfil the documents branch code 0707 main branch of sbi is not coprating with customers it's a very shameful act done my branch so by force we go to another bank for home lone
Oct 1, 2015

On 29th September 2015,I called a customer service for some card issues. So he asked for my card number{**********} and expiry date and I gave him.

Then an OTP (one time password) appeared as an SMS so I gave him-as on 10-15 OTP's came & I gave him.

But today [1 october 2015] I recharged my mobile and some confusions appeared so I went to the BANK (SBI) branch in Kalas R& DE.

And they said you don't have money in your account, and they said someone took out your whole money by internet banking,on the same 29th of september.

So I request to catch that fraud and He is ignoring our calls.I will soon send his phone number.
Sheela Ramalingam
Sep 30, 2015

personal loan

I am R.Sheela, customer of SBI Ariyalur with account number 11164618984. I have applied a personal Loan in SBI ariyalur on aug-2015 by submitting the necessary document. After sanctioning the loan ,Mr.Kasirajan and Mr.Ravichandran, Chief manager informed me that they had deducted 30000.00 from my sanction loan amount & will give me a SBI life insurance bond by deducting from my account every year for 12 years. Im PG asst in a school. My personal loan is canceled because I'm not interested in this insurance policies. The bank people did not informed me before about the insurance. I was waiting in the bank from 11.30 am to 4.45pm with my daughter and my 6 months old grandson even without food and water. I was hurted much and not given respect. This is a sort of cheating. Even the educated people face this sort of issues, what will the illiterates do? Its very horrible. Please take action on the above mentioned people.
Sep 25, 2015

staff misbehave

sir my sbi account no is 31046400438. address hosur adb branch hosur ifsc- SBIN0001810. on 25.09.2015 i went to bank and dropped rs 240000 from my account. cashier gave money to me when i asked sir please check in machine and give me but he told we already checked do you want you sit and check. he told very hardly. i felt vey much my transaction is only with sbi bank really i am very dis appointed with that cashier. what is customer satisfaction i dont know. staffs are every time scold customers really i am unhappy with sbi .
my contact no is 8903942876.
Sep 9, 2015

Dear sir/madem
SBI branch is very worst service... They are not respect people and staffs were chit chat with each other... Always delay in work in
mango branch, jamshedpur. I have an account in jan dhan yojana and i am deposited money in my account sbi bank.But when i withdraw my amount, bank charges 14 rs per transaction. I have already told branch manager, he can't responded me.
please suggest me.

MOBILE NO-9798073046
A/C NO- 34619791339
Sep 8, 2015

Regarding mis-behaves to the customer by the Branch Manager SBI, Fertilizer Branch, Rourkela, Odisha.

I Ashwini Kumar Kalser one of the customer of SBI,Fertilizer Branch, Rourkela, Dist.Sundargarh, Odisha, The behave of Branch Manager is very ill treatment snd he is incompetent person he did not known about the human ethic and alwyas misbehaves customer. When I asked him for link about the computer and asked why you not taken necessary steps for link of the computer and the link was failure more than fifteen days I repeatedly asked my IT is filed before the IT office but noncooperation by the Branch Manager,SBI,Fertilizer Branch, Rourkela, Dist.Sundargarh,Odisha I unable to filed my IT and it ampunts to dis-courage the IT payees. Therefore I request necessary sction may be taken against said bank Manager and directiom may be given him not act like that.
Sep 3, 2015

Kaveripakkam (tamilnadu- vellore dt) SBI branch is very worst service... They are not respect people and staffs were chit chat with each other... Always delay in work.. They only concentrate about deposit and gold loan... ( I won't say worst for all SBI branch SBI is the very large and super network...but this branch guys only treating people like that)
tukuna swain
Aug 31, 2015

an amount Rs.5000 debited from my account on date 18th August 2015 at NATRAJ FILIM HALL KAMAKHYA,BHUBAN,DHENKANAL.

On 18th August i have withdrawn Rs.10000 at 1st attempt and receive said amount,then i have tried to withdraw Rs. 10000 again but could not receive the said amount and again repeat the same process but could not receive the amount,then again tried to withdraw Rs 5000 but could not received the said amount.Then i shifted to another SBI ATM and withdrawn Rs.10000 at this time i received the said amount but i found Rs.5000 extra debited from my account on same date.

Kindly take up the matter seriously and solve my problem.

CIF NO.-85106377556
PHONE NO.-9178553757
Vimla Secunda@facebook.com
Aug 29, 2015

No transaction right in Internet banking

Dear sir, I am an internet banking user, I have transferred money only twice through Neft but when I login for transaction it tells me that I am having only viewing rights not transaction rights. Please consider my problems.
Aug 27, 2015

very bad misbehve

this is sunny have account un sbi bank branch tis hazari delhi.
dated 28/8/2015 I was in bank for deposit cash when I was in counter.
There was a employee named gopal on counter no 6. his behaviour was too rubbish.
not have any manner to talked with ladies.

I think these types of employees have any need for Banking.
Aug 24, 2015

Knowingly harrsing the customer by Pradeep Behera, Dy.Manager towards SBI Insurance & showing bad behaviour.

I am a customer of SBI Motiganja Balasore(6933). I have applied a personal Loan in SBI Motiganja Balasore in nov-2014 by submitting the necessary document. After sanctioning the loan ,Sri Pradeep Kumar Behera , Dy.Manager(PBD) of Motiganja Branch Balasore has deducted 31000.00 from my sanction loan amount & send me a SBI life insurance bond by deducting from my account. When i have contact to him he told i will return to your account. You may submit one No cancel cheque and the SBI life insurance copy.As per his version i have hand over a cancel cheque along with the received SBI insurance document.
Even if eight month passed away he has not return my money , when i have contact to him phone he replied me that " do you know to whome you are talk" " i have not return the money , tomoko jo karana he karo"

Hence it is requested to me help me to refund my money.

Predeep kumar Rout
S/B A/C No 31251450099
Aug 21, 2015

Opening of an account

I Mr. Ashis Kumar Mohanty have a savingbank account in SBI, Rahama, Dist.-Jagatsinghpur, State-Orissa. My wife who is a housewife wants to open a savingbank account at the same branch. She has Voter Identity card as proof of Identity but the address mentioned in Voter Identity card is “Village/Locality-Ghatikia, G.P./Town-Bhubaneswar, P.S.-Khandagiri, District-Khurda, State-Orissa”. The Manager sitted close to the Branch Manager told me since the address mentioned in voter Identity card is of Bhubaneswar the account of your wife can be opened in Bhubaneswar only, not in Rahama. I told him that sir Bhubaneswar is in Orissa, India. My permanent address is of Bhubaneswar but I am a Govt. servant and working here at Rahama and staying in rented house here since last 5 years. There is no document in the name of my wife as proof of Address since she is housewife. Then I attached the Xerox copy of my bank pass book showing the local address and request him to consider it as the proof of address of my wife. He told me this cannot be done. I told him that The Hon’ble Prime Minister is announcing many schemes for the benefit of whom where in India opening an account in bank is so difficult. Please give me some idea about this.

Ashis Kumar Mohanty
Mobile No.-9437318198
E-mail: ashismohantybbsr2003@yahoo.co.in
Aug 19, 2015

sbi case managers bad behaviour

SBI Bank, New colony, Gurgaon

The staff of sbi branch new colony, Gurgaon do not work at all they just find way to say no to the work. My mother has lost her bank pass book so I visited the new colony branch and there N.C PAWAR the case manager told me to bring an application+ her id proof and he will issue the pass book to me. Next day i.e on 20.08.15 when I went there, he came at 10.30 he was very late so he received a scolding from the manager and in that frustation he harrassed me he said " har kaam karwana ka liya doobara doobara kvc submit karna padta hai" but when i told him that i had already submitted it he said ussa pharak nahi padta . Also told him that i have got an authority letter from her to receive her pass book on her behalf. But he said pass book unhi ko donga tujhe nahin. He was clear cut taking u turn from his earlier said words.

This person N.C Pawar always comes late and harrases all customers but only entertains his known ones. He is not afraid of anyone because he is a permanent employee.so, koi uska kuch nahi bigaad sakta because he is a permanent employee.
Aug 19, 2015

Education Loan

I took eduction loan from state bank of india in 2005 and kept my land document as surety. My concern is that i have paid all my emi's and i got the no dues letter now i should get back my land documents which i submitted to the bank earlier regards this i visited the branch more than 5 times every time they are saying useless reasons like "1. provide the no dues letter will have to search and come by next week. 2. Manager is on leave etc.." they are not at all responding properly and not at all respecting any of the customers.

More than six months i am trying to get my land documents but still not able to got. Please help me to proceed further

Bank branch: SBI katpadi, vellore, Tamilnadu. Loan department.

It's a worst service i never ever faced.

Thanks and regards
Tamilvendan T
Aug 17, 2015

Manager Behaviour is very Bad

Respected sir
In state bank of india Koregaon Bhima branch Manager is very very rude lady.The bank manager don't provide the information.She always away from her desk and whenever i went in branch she always shout on customer and there employee. My Friend looking for education loan but she refused saying Only IIT and IIM student can eligible for this.

This is unacceptable.I have written a later to PMO as well.

Priyank Sharma

ishta sai Enterprises - Delay in rendering the Current Account no.
    Even after 4 days of receiving acknowledgement of...
    BSNL - Not activation of sim card
    I have purchased bsnl prepaid sim...
    FIXED DEPOSIT RECEIPT NO. 00369144 FOR RS. 25,000/- IN THE...
    Idea PostPaid Service - RE: Ridiculous Post paid Bill Charges
    Dear Customer, You can write to our email desk at...
    VODAFONE KOLKATA - No net work available despite activation.
    I got my pre-paid SIM No: 9564060581 Internet activated...
    Unitech Limited - Fixed Deposits - Non-receipt of Fixed Depost amount by JP Aassociates
    My FD was due on 8th August 2015 and I have sent it to J P...
    Idea telecom - RE: misleading and fraudulent data plans
    Dear Customer, We wish to affirm that your concern has...
    DTDC Courier - bad respone experience of customer cae.
    Hi , Dear customer care I have very bad response from u...
    BPTP Amstoria - Non possession of the unit which was to be given in 2014...
    I had booked a Floor in Amastoria by BPTP in 2011 and the...
    Personal - not delivered
    I sent a parcel by speed post no. ei844991875in to turin...