State Bank of India

Consumer complaints and reviews about State Bank of India

tamilma

Sep 3, 2015

irresponsible

Kaveripakkam (tamilnadu- vellore dt) SBI branch is very worst service... They are not respect people and staffs were chit chat with each other... Always delay in work.. They only concentrate about deposit and gold loan... ( I won't say worst for all SBI branch SBI is the very large and super network...but this branch guys only treating people like that)
tukuna swain

Aug 31, 2015

an amount Rs.5000 debited from my account on date 18th August 2015 at NATRAJ FILIM HALL KAMAKHYA,BHUBAN,DHENKANAL.

On 18th August i have withdrawn Rs.10000 at 1st attempt and receive said amount,then i have tried to withdraw Rs. 10000 again but could not receive the said amount and again repeat the same process but could not receive the amount,then again tried to withdraw Rs 5000 but could not received the said amount.Then i shifted to another SBI ATM and withdrawn Rs.10000 at this time i received the said amount but i found Rs.5000 extra debited from my account on same date.

Kindly take up the matter seriously and solve my problem.

NAME-CHITTARANJAN SWAIN
ACC.NO.-30199417296
CIF NO.-85106377556
IFSC-SBIN0000235
BRANCH CODE-235
PHONE NO.-9178553757
Vimla Secunda@facebook.com

Aug 29, 2015

No transaction right in Internet banking

Dear sir, I am an internet banking user, I have transferred money only twice through Neft but when I login for transaction it tells me that I am having only viewing rights not transaction rights. Please consider my problems.
sunnyverma930

Aug 27, 2015

very bad misbehve

Hello

this is sunny have account un sbi bank branch tis hazari delhi.
dated 28/8/2015 I was in bank for deposit cash when I was in counter.
There was a employee named gopal on counter no 6. his behaviour was too rubbish.
not have any manner to talked with ladies.

I think these types of employees have any need for Banking.
pradeepicwa

Aug 24, 2015

Knowingly harrsing the customer by Pradeep Behera, Dy.Manager towards SBI Insurance & showing bad behaviour.

I am a customer of SBI Motiganja Balasore(6933). I have applied a personal Loan in SBI Motiganja Balasore in nov-2014 by submitting the necessary document. After sanctioning the loan ,Sri Pradeep Kumar Behera , Dy.Manager(PBD) of Motiganja Branch Balasore has deducted 31000.00 from my sanction loan amount & send me a SBI life insurance bond by deducting from my account. When i have contact to him he told i will return to your account. You may submit one No cancel cheque and the SBI life insurance copy.As per his version i have hand over a cancel cheque along with the received SBI insurance document.
Even if eight month passed away he has not return my money , when i have contact to him phone he replied me that " do you know to whome you are talk" " i have not return the money , tomoko jo karana he karo"

Hence it is requested to me help me to refund my money.

Predeep kumar Rout
S/B A/C No 31251450099
ashismohantybbsr2003

Aug 21, 2015

Opening of an account

Madam/Sir,
I Mr. Ashis Kumar Mohanty have a savingbank account in SBI, Rahama, Dist.-Jagatsinghpur, State-Orissa. My wife who is a housewife wants to open a savingbank account at the same branch. She has Voter Identity card as proof of Identity but the address mentioned in Voter Identity card is “Village/Locality-Ghatikia, G.P./Town-Bhubaneswar, P.S.-Khandagiri, District-Khurda, State-Orissa”. The Manager sitted close to the Branch Manager told me since the address mentioned in voter Identity card is of Bhubaneswar the account of your wife can be opened in Bhubaneswar only, not in Rahama. I told him that sir Bhubaneswar is in Orissa, India. My permanent address is of Bhubaneswar but I am a Govt. servant and working here at Rahama and staying in rented house here since last 5 years. There is no document in the name of my wife as proof of Address since she is housewife. Then I attached the Xerox copy of my bank pass book showing the local address and request him to consider it as the proof of address of my wife. He told me this cannot be done. I told him that The Hon’ble Prime Minister is announcing many schemes for the benefit of whom where in India opening an account in bank is so difficult. Please give me some idea about this.

Ashis Kumar Mohanty
Mobile No.-9437318198
E-mail: ashismohantybbsr2003@yahoo.co.in
vipulyadav885@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2015

sbi case managers bad behaviour

SBI Bank, New colony, Gurgaon

The staff of sbi branch new colony, Gurgaon do not work at all they just find way to say no to the work. My mother has lost her bank pass book so I visited the new colony branch and there N.C PAWAR the case manager told me to bring an application+ her id proof and he will issue the pass book to me. Next day i.e on 20.08.15 when I went there, he came at 10.30 he was very late so he received a scolding from the manager and in that frustation he harrassed me he said " har kaam karwana ka liya doobara doobara kvc submit karna padta hai" but when i told him that i had already submitted it he said ussa pharak nahi padta . Also told him that i have got an authority letter from her to receive her pass book on her behalf. But he said pass book unhi ko donga tujhe nahin. He was clear cut taking u turn from his earlier said words.

This person N.C Pawar always comes late and harrases all customers but only entertains his known ones. He is not afraid of anyone because he is a permanent employee.so, koi uska kuch nahi bigaad sakta because he is a permanent employee.
tamilit39

Aug 19, 2015

Education Loan

I took eduction loan from state bank of india in 2005 and kept my land document as surety. My concern is that i have paid all my emi's and i got the no dues letter now i should get back my land documents which i submitted to the bank earlier regards this i visited the branch more than 5 times every time they are saying useless reasons like "1. provide the no dues letter will have to search and come by next week. 2. Manager is on leave etc.." they are not at all responding properly and not at all respecting any of the customers.

More than six months i am trying to get my land documents but still not able to got. Please help me to proceed further

Bank branch: SBI katpadi, vellore, Tamilnadu. Loan department.

It's a worst service i never ever faced.

Thanks and regards
Tamilvendan T
Ashutoshg

Aug 17, 2015

Manager Behaviour is very Bad

Respected sir
In state bank of india Koregaon Bhima branch Manager is very very rude lady.The bank manager don't provide the information.She always away from her desk and whenever i went in branch she always shout on customer and there employee. My Friend looking for education loan but she refused saying Only IIT and IIM student can eligible for this.

This is unacceptable.I have written a later to PMO as well.

Priyank Sharma
Deepak K Saini

Aug 13, 2015

Refusal for giving No due certificate after depositing the entire loan amount

Respected sir, My name is Mast Ram, working as a messenger in the Department of Food Science & Technology, PAU, Ludhiana, Punjab. I had availed a personal loan of Rs 2,40,000/- from State Bank of India, PAU, Ludhiana. My Loan account no is 31273500159. The deduction of the same was done by my Department out of my salary. The monthly installment of the same is Rs 5,400/-. I have paid 60 installments of Rs 5,400/-. After the completion of my installments , I visited my bank to obtain the No due certificate because I am going to retire on 30-04-2016. But I am very much shocked when bank informed me that there is Rs 18,109/ is still pending against your loan. I submit the copies of the receipts of the all installments. Then bank informed me that the monthly installments originally was Rs 5,609 but by mistake of the concerned official bank informed you Rs 5,400/-.instead of Rs 5,609/- . So therefore, Rs 18,109 is pending.

Sir when I calculate the amount of difference of installment i.e. Rs 209 x 60= Rs 12,540/- and bank is charging Rs 5,569 extra as interest. I want to inform you that :-

1. First of all this is not my mistake.

2. This amount should be charged from the defaulter official of the bank.

3. Above all the bank is charging interest for that mistake which I have not done.

I am sixty years old and class -IV employee and I am sorry to say that this is really injustice with me. You are therefore requested kindly look into the matter personally otherwise I will approach to the consumer court as well as in the press.

(MAST RAM)

098769-62716
ashoksou

Aug 11, 2015

Money Not Creadited

Sir/Mam
requestfully i would like to say that i am the account holder of Sbi Madhapur Branch. During my last truncation 1000 not credited benificery account. and not debited my account. nearly 10 days time taking. please send status my last transaction.
amolpanchal

Aug 8, 2015

bad behavior and

Respected sir
In state bank of india sakharkherda branch does not provides better services. They are delaying the work by the customers months and months specially assistants sakhjarkherda.the bank manager dont provide the information to the farmer properly and work only for buisnessman.i am trying for crop loan and another my 120 friends from last three years but they dont pass my loan my all document are clear.
Shivakumar B S

Aug 5, 2015

Not able to pay bill

Not able pay bills like Electric city and water regional bills please give option to on line banking
dinni

Aug 4, 2015

online banking proublam

Sir,my a/c no.is 33461346836.i have not recived 'user name' for online banking activation.plz resend my user name on 8985658165.
bhavesh15897

Aug 1, 2015

Bad behavior

Respected sir
In state bank of india madhavpur ghed branch does not provides better services. They are delaying the work by the customers months and months specially assistants madhavpur
dpidpips@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2015

An amount of Rs.2000/- withdrawn today on 29.07.2015 from my account through SBG ATM without using ATM Card Reg

Sir, An amount of Rs.2000/- withdrawn today on 29.07.2015 from my savings bank account number 10594043442 through SBG ATM S10A000832006 without using ATM Card please take necessary action against the culprit who involved in the offence.
poornakumar s

Jul 28, 2015

account updation regarding

When ever customer need to know their, account updatation through passbook.
They are frequently saying machine was repair and ask the customer to come after lunch. This make the customer to feel bad and make them unstatisfy.
sheeba ranjan

Jul 27, 2015

Not getting thrugh succesful transaction

whenever i tried to pay through my debit card (rupay) its shows that currently not available try anyother payment option.
nagaraj.jn

Jul 24, 2015

Unsuccessful seeding for subsidy transfer to new branches of State Bank of INdia

From
JN Enterprises
Indane LPG Distributors
Bangalore
email: jnindane@gmail.com

Two new branches of SBI are fully operational in Bangalore in our area. Customers have given their bank details for transfer of LPG subsidy to these branches.we are unable seed them as the IFSC codes are not updated. The two branches are THAVAREKERE - SBIN0018235 & KODICHICKANAHALLI - SBIN0018234.
In present day context , it is surprising that IFSC code is an essential parameter for banking and the same is not accessable of a leading bank. No info is available on contact info for this neither at SBI or RBI. Branch officials are helpless.

Pl advise

nagaraj
Avinash Thore

Jul 17, 2015

SBI old staff bad behavior

Customer Care no 09665791130 is Switched off most of the time. I called many times during the day but I received message that this Air Tel no. is switched off.

My complain is I went to SBI,Satpur,Nashik and visited Mr.S.S.Manekar over their with the request to transfer funds from my SBI Account at Ravivar Karanja Branch,Nashik to my mothers Account at Ahmadnagar.

Mr.Manekar straight away rejected to accept the cheque. Surprisingly my cheque written was multicity cheque. He replied that either my account should have been with SBI Satpur or my mother account should have been with SBI Satpur. In core banking in case of other banks I always deposit cheque with local branch to provide credit to my outstation clients to get them funds in the shortest time.

Every one know that SBI staff especially old staff is always non cooperative and donot care for customers. If I donot get reply to my mail and action taken on rudely behavior of Mr.S.S.Manekar, I will close all accounts of my family and also inform all my friends and relative to close their accounts from SBI since other bankers can provide better service than this.

Avinash Thore

State - Tamilnadu
PIN No - 626129
manojikumar

Jul 6, 2015

coming very after lunch break

My name is manojkumar from pattukkottai. In my town branch SBI pattukkottai i have account whenever I am went to bank staffs are not working properly they come very late for duty
NUTAN SAHU

Jul 1, 2015

AC OPEN

sir mai aap ka dhyan hamare samsya ki or lana chah raha hu hamare sbi branch chhiraha me bachcho ko ac open karane me bahut pareshani ho rahi h jisko dhyan me rakhte huye

uchit pahal kare ac open karane ke liye bachcho ko line laga kar khada karaya jata h our sirf teen form ek deen me liya jata h baaki bachcho ko dusare deen aane ke liye bol
dete h bachche ko lagbhag 20 se 25 din ho gaye h ac open karane ke liye bhatkate huye branch IFC CODE SBIN00009330
Gutsstrife

Jun 22, 2015

Misbehaviour and unprofessional conduct of AGM of SBI, Shillong Main Branch

I had gone to the bank to apply for a certificate of solvency. However the concerned person was asking for some sort of property document as proof. I did not carry any sort of property document therefore I approached the AGM to enquire about the requirements further. However when I approached him, he did not respond properly and was enraged at my presence and made personal remarks. As a customer I am entitled to a service but he remarked that I was wasting his time. I found his attitude profoundly unprofessional.

If any steps are not taken to influence his behaviour in a positive way I might have to seek the help of the media.

Please look into this matter at the earliest.

Paul Danggo

Email: aizen.sangma@gmail.com
Rameshpsr

Jun 17, 2015

Unrespectful behaviour for the farmers and account holder

Being SBI as reputed bank across the country, the branch which is located at chinnasalem ( Villupuram district of TamilNadu) is exceptional. I am basically from agricultural family, still my father is doing agriculture in his hometown and he is holding an account with State Bank of India Chinnasalem. When i approached staff and branch manger to enquire about PM Suraksha yojona policy details and asking for a form to enroll in that scheme. His response was not proper and said go and get the form from outside some xerox centre , we don;t have any such form. I waited for a while and then found there are lot of forms lying on the ground which he is not interested to encourage his customers to enroll in that. Think of the plite of the farmer who wish to enroll such scheme. When i asked him to issue that form , he said don;t talk all these rules and regulations to me , i know all . i Can;t issue any such form now. Go and contact whoever you want. He used such a harse words and hoping the other customers are also facing the same issue. As they don't know to ask all the questions they are just waiting for the whole day and keep coming for multiple times.

Just because i asked all these questions, i have been questions unwantedly for a simple transactions and delayed for almost half a day. This incident happened on 6th JUn 2015 at chinnasalem.

I would expect to advice him to behave with the customers particularly with farmers or innocent people in a proper manner rather than giving importance only for those whom he likes.

Contact details of mine : rameshpsk@gmail.com
Mobile : 9840705198

IGNOU - Result of appeared exam not declared
    I have appeared in IGNOU exam JUNE TEE 2015 under...
    44115 - Delay in Passport
    I applied for a passport at the Passport sewa...
    mrs.sharvari taradale - insurance hard copy not received
    I took loan from india bulls and made iinsurance also but...
    s d m office - Marriage certificate
    Hi, I am in SDM office since 10:30 AM for marriage...
    snapdeal - snapdeal
    Dear sir, I am received a replaced Snapdeal item on...
    MSED - HIGH ELECTRICITY BILL (fast meter)
    I am having MSED electricity connection at my residence...
    RGPV BHOPAL - plzzzzzzz recheck my copy something mistake there
    Sir Plz recheck my copy i m student of mca 3rd sem. i...
    Vodafone - Poor Network signal
    Dear Sir, I would like to inform you that I am...
    Micromax canvas gold A300 - Snapdeal
    Dear Rohityadav148, We apologize for the inconvenience....
    BSNL BHOPAL (M.P. State Circle) - Regarding landline phons not working
    landline phons not working since last few days. My number...