State Bank of India

Orissa

Consumer complaints and reviews about State Bank of India

reddy143

Apr 14, 2014

I want take legal action aganest sbi

I have sbi account ... my brother and my brother in law were deposit 4 thousand one time and 3 thousand another time that time amount cut 50 rupees for each time.. the cause is intercity chargers ...previous charges is different from now ...

I called to sbi customer care they told to me what is that "if you deposited single rupees with other branch of sbi that time also intercity charge is 50 rupees this is RBI rule they told to me .....

please thing heart fully not commercially.... banks provide service to people not business...SBI also take chargers like internet charges,atm charges also taken yearly..

please make intercity chargers based on amount like bellow ten thousand certain chargers above ten thousand to 30 thousand certain charges like based on amount

one day my friend deposited 200 rupees to me that time 50 rupees taken by intercity charge remaining amount is 150 rupees in that amount I have taken 100 rupees from atm only

please take decision based on common people......

REGARDS

G JAGADEESWARA REDDY

PAMIDI (BRANCH)
prithvi287

Apr 10, 2014

Cheque return

I have bank account with with The Cosmos Co-Op.bank Ltd.GIDC,Naroda,Ahmedabad,Guajrat.382330,
I had paid my service tax by my bank and given a cheque to SBI, GIDC,Naroda Branch,
Now New CTS Clearing system start ,but SBI Employee treat my cheque as a OLD Style and Send to It's Main SBI Branch
Now Main Branch Doesn't send my cheque to my Bank Branch and made it as return.
There is sufficient balance in my account , The mistake was made by SBI Main Branch.

Now how can i take necessory action against SBI???

Please
sun bhagawati

Apr 10, 2014

Ignorance of employee towards customer

I am a consumer of S.B.I. Gauhati University Branch, I have a SBI PA Insurance which will expire on 11.04.2014 that so why I am going to renew on 9th April, 2014 at 3.20 P.M. after fill up the Insurance form the executive told me to submit the form to another table but think is that he should not show the proper table. More than 20 minute I move one table to another table but they unable to accept the form. After that one executive show me one lady executive and told me to submit the form on her table but the lady executive ignorance me and she busy (talking) with her colleague. I told her to see my form but she still busy with her colleague.

Sir, this Branch is situated under Gauhati University campus & this Branch belongs to University Employees and students and bank is a public related sector that so why they must be aware of it. Ignorance is not duty of Bank employees.

Sir, Therefor I request you please take strong action against those employees.

Sun Bhagawati
Guwahati-781014
anshgupta

Mar 30, 2014

Irresponsible staff

Hello Sir/Mam

I opened new account in SBI branch (Suhag Nagar, Firozabad (UP)). I filled whole form correctly and clearly
but i thing the staff is illiterate, Because I received passbook and ATM card with Wrong name, Wrong address, Wrong Email-id ad I think the remaining details in record are also incorrect.

So please take some action and need help to correct my all details.

accnt no.- 33737145106
pankaj02.mca@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2014

New SBI Bank

How to Open New SBI Bank in Our Village .place are Available .

Plz Help Me

9422677318 place are available plz hesp me
suryaprasad kunapareddy

Mar 6, 2014

transfer my cif number

Sir my Ac no 30327154797 my account. Sbi tensa branch code 02130. To sbi central secretariat New Delhi branch code 0625 but not transfer my cif number. Iam already Information many times sbi tensa. But no response. My Atm is lost. Please Sir Solow my problem

My name SURYA PRASAD KUNAPAREDDY
S/O MALLESWARA RAO
DOB 20-08-1984
Faizan Ahmad Khan

Feb 25, 2014

Sub: Report of ATM loss and withdrwal of 50000 INR from the account

To director of the state bank of india,
Sub: Report of ATM loss and withdrwal of 50000 INR from the account
This is to bring it to your knwoledge I, Faizan Ahmad, a resident of Village Pathardeiya Post Ram Nagar Siddharth Nagar Up-272201 am holding a saving account number 317713505 in state bank of indiaAA.
What i want to draw your urgent attention to is that I have lost my ATM-CUM Debit card number 6220180831700007436 and a transaction of 50000 INR has been made from an AXS ATM SPCN6245 txn#8670 in five times with 10000 each transaction starting at 3:10pm Sunday afternoon on 23-02-2014.
Besides, upon receipt of the money withdrawl messages i immediately contacted the SBI call centre requesting the immediate cancellation of the ATM Card and also requesting to disclose the ATM location where the transaction was carried out but the customer support executive could not disclose the location of the ATM and told me to contact my respective bank branch to get the rest of the details concering the location of the ATM where the amount of 50 thousand has been transacted but i have contacted to my respective branch's manager is telling that i can't do anythings.
It is worth mentioning that I am living in New Delhi working here.
Therefore, i request you to kindly provide me with the details about the ATM location so that i can register an FIR with the local police to look into the matter and catch the culprit.
An early response in this regard would be highly appreciated.
Thanking you in advance for your kind support and positive consideration.
Sincerely Yours'
Faizan Ahmad
Date:23-02-2014
Faizan Ahmad Khan

Feb 25, 2014

To the Branch Manager,
Sub: Report of ATM loss and withdrwal of 50000 INR from the account
This is to bring it to your knwoledge I, Faizan Ahmad, a resident of Village Pathardeiya Post Ram Nagar Siddharth Nagar Up-272201 am holding a saving account number 317713505 in your branch.
Besides, upon receipt of the money withdrawl messages i immediately contacted the SBI call centre requesting the immediate cancellation of the ATM Card and also requesting to disclose the ATM location where the transaction was carried out but the customer support executive could not disclose the location of the ATM and told me to contact my respective bank branch to get the rest of the details concering the location of the ATM where the amount of 50 thousand has been transacted.
It is worth mentioning that I am living in New Delhi working here.
An early response in this regard would be highly appreciated.
Thanking you in advance for your kind support and positive consideration.
Sincerely Yours'
Faizan Ahmad
Date:25-02-2014
Ashok Pandya

Feb 20, 2014

Regarding Cheque

I have submitted cheque of 8240 in sbi Rajkot , Puskardham branch, but It has not been transformed to my account yet, today is 20-2-14, I lost my money
amitbj

Feb 17, 2014

rude behavior of staff

sir, my name is Amit. I am not satisfied with the staff of sbi.
A staff member (Rajani Bolishetti) is behaving very rudely to the customers. As every one are fear to raise a complaint no one has registered a complaint against her. I hope that the higher authorities take legal action against her. She is acting as if she is doing a huge favour to get our work done. so I request you to take regarding action on the Staff.

Name of the staff: Rajani Bolishetti
Branch Code: 15320
Branch name: Jalanagar Branch
rajeev_khokhar1

Dec 3, 2013

complaint against state bank of India open new Account

Hi Sir,

Good Afternoon!

I am Rajeev Kumar Living at Baraut Dist. Baghpat (U.P) working as a software engineer at Hyderabad. I wanted to open SBI saving Account in Baraut branch ,for which I went at SBI Baraut Branch at 2:00 PM on 26th Nov 2013, I took Account open form from one of the staff members. He gave me only half the form, after filling that form when I tried submitting the form one of the staff member (Name; Rajendra) told me that the form is not complete and threw the form on my face. On Being asked about this behaviour his reply was ”I will do whatever I want and you can’t do anything”.

After that we received another form from another employee after completely filling the form when we submitted it to that employee(Name ;Rajendra) ,He said that He will not accept this form and come tomorrow and threw the form again at my face ,the time was the 3:30 P.m.

I don’t think so this kind of behaviour should be entertained, especially in SBI. I want you to take immediate action against such kind of behaviour. also I would request you please let me know how I can get SBI Account now as I came at my home only for 5 Days.

Please find my details:

Name : Rajeev Kumar
Email Id: Rajeev_khokhar1@yahoo.co.in
Home Address: V.P.O –Badarkha Th.-baraut, Dist. Baghpat (U.P) 250617

In case you required any details /input from my side please let me know.

Appreciate your quick response!!

Rajeev Kumar
ranjith1971

Nov 21, 2013

Non Registration of Mobile Number

My name is Rumila AP. I am having an SB Number - 30019246328 in SBI, South Kuthiathode Branch(8639), Alapuzha, Kerala. My Mobile Number registered with bank and shown in my account profile in net is -09446093207. However while trying to register my Debit Card No- 4591 5101 0282 2264 on net, it reflects Mobile No for the card is not registered. To obtain One Time Password, registration of mobile No is a pre-requisite. To find a resolution to above, Branch Manager of SBI, South Kuthiathode(Code-8639) was approached on 11 Nov 13. On his advise Mobile No registration was done from nearest ATM Centre. As the problem persisted, Branch Manager was once again approached and a mail was send internally through your system on 11 Nov 13. As problem still persisted, branch Manager was once again approached on 19 Nov 13 to register mobile No. He informed that reply was received by him on 13 Nov 13 stating problem has been resolved. However on informing of the continuation of problem he once again send a mail on 19 Nov 13, again internally through your system. A separate complaint has also been registered calling SBI toll free No bearing Complaint Ticket No S9992210478176 on 21 Nov 13. May I solicit you to resolve the issue to obtain One Time Password at the earliest in my Mobile No - 094460693207.
SudhirKumar1986

Nov 7, 2013

Home branch Transfer of CIF number

Dear SBI Management Team,

This is to bring in to your consideration that I and My father has a joint account in SBI Hanuman nagar from around last 10 years. I had recently bought a flat in Pune and had taken loan from SBI WAKAD, Pune. The loan account is linked with my 10 year old SBI Hanuman nagar saving account.

Now I have to transfer my CIF number from Hanuman nagar to Pune Branch. As currently I am not in Patna, My father went to Branch and was ready to sign the necessary form to make it happen, but Branch manager did not allowed. Then I have tried to convince him that I can send the scanned copy of the signed form, to his mail account, but he didn't allowed and asked only for the FAX copy. I would just like to know the difference between Scanned copy and Fax copy. Why SBI do not accept the Scanned copy.

The branch manager has repeatedly said that any email communication is not allowed in SBI. Please suggest if you really do never use the email communication or It is being followed only in SBI Hanuman Nagar.

Apart from that the Manager's behaviour was too rude and arrogant. I cant believe that this kind of inflexible and rude officals are holding management positions, They simply do not care anything about the customer need and perhaps never thought of customer satisfaction. Followings are the details of the SBI HanumanNagar Branch manager :
Name : Dharmendra Kumar
Branch : SBI Hanuman Nagar, Patna
Designation : Branch Manager
SudhirKumar1986

Nov 7, 2013

Internal Transfer of CIF Number

Dear SBI Management,

Now I have to transfer my CIF number from Hanuman nagar to Pune Branch. My father went to Branch and was ready to sign the form but Branch manager did not allowed. Then I have tried to convince him that I can send the scanned copy to him mail account, but he didn't allowed and asked only for the FAX copy. I would just like to know the diffrence between Scanned copy and Fax copy. Why you do not accept the Fax copy.

The branch manager has repeatedly said that any email communication is not allowed in SBI. Please sugeest if you really do never use the email communication.

Name : Dharmendra Kumar
Branch : SBI Hanuman Nagar, Patna
Designation : Branch Manager
PRAHARAJ PADHY

Oct 11, 2013

RUDE BEHAVIOUR NOT PROPER SUPPRT OF GRAHAK MITRA

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have visited Khadakpada branch of Kalyan-West city, Thane (Maharashtra) to open a Saving Account.

I have not got any proper support from the staff of that bank. It was told to me that it will take minimum 10 days to open an saving bank account because of heavy work load pressure.

Though i have given all my proper document.

That Staff who deals with account opening at khadakpada branch he is very rude he shows as he doing some favor to me as he is doing something for me.

Staffs are getting paid for their job they should work properly.

Alwyas they give excuse that we have less staff please come later for everything.

regards,
praharaj
Har Govind Sharma

Oct 1, 2013

Charges for ATM card replacement

I have a SBI ATM card issued on Feb.2005, due to old age it become damaged and its Magnetic strips not functioning properly. therefor applied for replacement. for this Branch Manager (Railway Station Agra Cantt, IFSC code 16122 ) charged Rs. 204 from my account. whether it is free for first time replacement
subhashsbg

Sep 26, 2013

Delay in transaction and functioning of less no. of counter

State Bank of India, Branch Sahebganj (Branch cCode-173 ) does not functions properly. Being a district branch customers suffer a lot due to rush and non functioning of maximum windows /counters at a time. Usually 03 some time only 02 windows/counters ( e.g. 26th September,13 after lunch hours ) for general transaction. No officials care for customers’ problem. Customers have to stand in queue for more than hours for bank transaction. My complain can be verified by CCTv ‘s camera and computer of bank.I hope you will tk action in favour of customer.
Janis

Aug 23, 2013

Rude SBI employees

SBI employees at the retail bank level are one of the rudest and arrogant employees , you can find.

Unfortunately there is not much you can do about it and they know it , hence they keep on acting like that.

I hope the authorities higher up , do something about it and properly train these rude , callous and obnoxious employees. Right from the watchman to the bank manager , act as if they are doing a huge massive favour if they do any job for you or answer any question.

They start abusing you and yelling at you at every instance they get , which Is sad and disgusting.
sanu jain

Aug 23, 2013

ghuskhor staff

i m customer of your reputed bank i have my account in mehrauli branch (01538). A staff named as mr khan is appointed on heavy cash counter the did not accept amount less tha 50000/ from public but they recieved all slips from those people who gave some extra money. please check this man bank is a reputed place if your staff will take money for giving services then the day is not far when sbi lost his reputation among people.
SURESHGAY

Aug 10, 2013

sbi staff (irresponcible person)

I went to bank today morning ie.,(10-08-2013) to ask regarding the educational loan of my brother. I was completely insulted and irritated of the staff response (Parimaladevi) she started screaming and teasing about the mark secured my brother.I completely upsetbecause of her responce so i request you to take regarding action on the concern staff.(state bank of india)

STAFF DETAILS:
NAME:Parimaladevi.
DESIGNATION:Field officer.
STATE:Tamilnadu.
DISTRICT:Coimbatore.
BRANCH & CODE:Chettipalayam (2208)
pragathy

Jul 31, 2013

Against Branch Manager

Hello Sir,

Greetings!!!!!

I have an account in market committe complex branch, puducherry. The Branch Manager, who is an aged lady is so rude, and she don't know how to handle the customers with proper answers. I can very well know that the staffs are frightened by seeing her. Being a branch manager, She should learn how to respond with much patience to others, inspite of her other tensions. Both the bank and staffs should be customer friendly. Rude lady... Learn some respect and own your position...
nibedita sahoo

Jul 30, 2013

delay in getting form 16

For the year 11-12 tax deducted from my FD. On June-11 I gave all the documents.But till now I don't get the form-16.
I request you to take necessary action.
rafiqshafi

Jul 25, 2013

too much harassment

sir

i want to say that i m an nri . before leaving India i was opened an account of my wife , i was submitted all doc. but after when my wife went to bank they told that 'your file is lost ; many time s my wife go to bank after they submit 1000 rs . and told your booklet after some time . now more than two month they not provide any thing my wife too many time to bank but some time they told responsible person not come some time told come after two days ,three days ,
sir what is this ,my wife came to bank from 1.5 km and every day she get harassment .
what can i do ?

my city is jahangirabad 202394
sir my wife name is shabnam

my name is mohammad rafiq
sushmita sinha

Jul 24, 2013

CHEQUE BOOK HAS NOT BEEN PROVIDED

I LALIT KUMAR SINHA an account holder(account holder name- Shobha Sinha Lalit Kumar Sinha) in your bank (account no.-20090867206) had applied for cheque book a long time ago . but i am not being provided with the cheque book. when i asked for new cheque book in the upper bazar branch ranchi i was told that a new kind of cheque book will be issued from the headquater and the chequebook ill be delivered to me at my home. but till no i have not been provided ith the me chequebook. I request you to provide me ith the new cheque book as soon as possible. ecause i am in very much need of new chequebook as my old chequebook is finished. I hope that you will surely do something regarding this matter.

tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in - I can't change my caste
    Dear sir, I could not change my caste in online because...
    LG - Very bad service of LG service center Haridwar
    I have given my AC for repairing at Hardwar service center...
    www.olx.in - fake ad n missuse of mobile number
    some one use phone number and miss use it and make a fake...
    icai - ARTICLESHIP REGISTRATION LETTER AND ID CARD NOT RECEIVED
    Dear Sir/ Madam, This complain is regarding to Indian...
    micromax canvas2 plus a110q - Micromax
    Hi Ali, We have forwarded your concern to the team....
    cocacola - rewarded money is true or fake
    Dear Lucky Winner, This is to inform you that your email...
    MTNL MUMBAI - DEAD TELEPHONE
    My MTNL Mumbai telephone 022 28453505 is dead since June...
    Auto Rickshaw - excess auto fare
    sir i travelled from begumpet to narayanguda via...