subhagruha projects(india) pvt.ltd

Consumer complaints and reviews about subhagruha projects(india) pvt.ltd

Subrahmanya_2008

Jun 28, 2016

Registration of plots

Dear All,

I am also a recent victim. Do any one of your plots got registered till now. If so can you please share the details. And more over its better to form a group in facebook or whatsapp and can maintain a list of the plots with the owner names and the details of registration if already happened. May be we may also find some interesting details as till now every one are posting but no clear information. Then we all can arrange a day to meet and accordingly come to a decision how we can go forward.

Best Regards,
venkat
sriyogi

Mar 25, 2016

Subhagruha (sukrithi Avantika)

Hello friends,

I have taken plot in sukrithi avanthika it is well designed venture with good planning.also I have completed my regestration process.
very good and progressing venture.I am very happy with my investments in subhagruha.

keep the same tempo guys.
vsampathkumar

Mar 18, 2016

regarding sukrithi nivas

Its happy to inform you all, I am customer of subhagruha projects, I booked plot & completed registration also in sukrithi nivas which is located at shankarpally is very convenient, good location from city. I am very happy with subhagruha it is an excellent opportunity to invest money. I hope to i will get more return on this plot
Brave123

Mar 9, 2016

Subhagruha Projects - Sukruthi Avantika- Hidden facts

Hi I am one of the missed victim of Subhagruha Ventures (Subagruha Avantika).

I went for site view at lahari, shankarpally, it was ok but they asked me to register the plot by paying some booking advance. I said want some time to analyze and discuss with family. They made me hurry up by saying there are very limited 3-4 East facing plots available and today we got 30 bookings and if u don't block the plot, you will miss this golden opportunity bla bla ..Fortunately am not gone to their trap..

I went back to home and found some interesting facts about Sukruthi Avanthika (Former Lahari Ananda). These details were not shared to me by any Subhagruha marketing team. Demo villas shown to u are built by Lahari only, in fact there is no development
from last 2 year rather than extending the roads and started construction of parks.. Below video posted close to 2 years back by Lahari Ananda. You can see around 4 to 5 villas are in construction phase in this video and they are the same now as well.. Who have visited the site can understand this..

Video Published on 23 Apr 2014 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCk4Gs5L5k8

Also, i came to know lands are much cheaper than their quoted amount 9599/-. Don't blindly believe what they say..

I have verified HMDA websites and all .. and there is no mention about 100ft road to Lingampally. These guys will say its already approved and Manjeera pipe line is going..

am just sharing my thoughts, it may happen to you on next week.. Don't believe marketing people words..They will offer you lunch at site and will say special discount only for today because of so and so....

AT ANY COST DON'T PAY THEM ANY AMOUNT IN ADVANCE.. Just do your ground work before committing anything..
factfinder

Feb 29, 2016

Subhagruha

Dont invest anything with these guyz. they r no 1 fraudsters. First will plead you to get it and then says LP is taking time (for more than 2 years) and when the LP is available they will not allocate what u paid for stating the prices have gone up hence cannot register with old prices. There are cheap scamsters to an extent wont shy way form selling their near and dear for money. You can find media reports on these scamsters on youtube. I was told that owner spent almost 1 crore to stop media showing truth about these scum bags
ngoparaju

Feb 14, 2016

Subhagruha Victim

Hi All,

Yes, Really Subhagruha is a cheating Company..Do not even allow them to your main gate...I am one of the victim ...They deducted 40% in booking amount to get refund.. They do not bother about the customers because they are more earning in this cheap business..
This is very fraud company...Do not go with subhagruha..
mokila

Feb 8, 2016

Mokila Project

@satishjawla,

Are you talking about project near Mokila near sharkerpally, hyderabad??
satishjawla

Jan 8, 2016

All False commitment and very poor response

Hello All,
I am also one of the victim here and deeply repenting on my investment made with them, so want to share my experience.
I have purchased in Sukriti Nivas Phase-1 in January 2014 and on top of land value, they took Rs. 50,000 as development fee which they committed to build club house, parks etc. and I was told that within 18 months everything will be completed and it will be full fledge venture but to my surprise nothing done yet. I have been visiting on regular basis they just laydown the sewerage pipes and came up with half build roads with poor quality of material.

They least bother on their commitment and their existing customers and making all false promises. They will show you another world before purchase and start ignoring you later. Very pathetic experience hence better to stay away from them

I am requesting on this forum to all investors in Sukruiti Nivas, Shankerpally to form a group and approach them collectively instead going as an individual.
ram04

Nov 24, 2015

Subhagruha Avantika - Money not refunding

Guys,

Please do not belive subhagruha projects and the people who are working on that.My self has been cheated by them.
One day a guy came to home with avantika project voucher, really made fake promises and forced us to take the avantika plot in sankarpally.

While taking , salam and srinivas talked like anything , that if we have any problem we will refund your money , just pay the advance 1 lakh , later you can pay at registration. On their words, we paid the money 1 lakh , now we have money problem , not able to buy the plot , when we reached and tried to talk to them , to refund money, they are saying it is against their company policy.

How these people are cheating the middle class family. salam ,sunil and srinivas these guys are making money by using middle class families. No builders are doing like that , these subhagruha company is cheating the people with out refunding money. Its almost 3 months, they are not refunding money. If in case , 40% will be deducted, how they will say like that. Is it their money.
I am giving to complain to the tv channel about this and I will show them what the subhsgruha people are really doing.

Every builder in hyderabad is refunding money. subhagruha are cheaters.

Dont believe subhagruha and dont buy any plot / villa in subhagruha. Really you people will suffer. they are irresponsible.

Soon you will see the news of subhagruha cheaters.
naresh512k

Nov 23, 2015

booked the plot but no information till now

I am also the victim of subha gruha venture sukruthi royal, i booked the plot in aug 2012 by now almost three years,no information form the subhagruha management,if some thing is moving please update
dmsvd

Nov 21, 2015

Worst experience

I booked a plot in Subhagruha project, Hyderabad and am having a harrowing experience with them. They initially convince you and once the advance is paid, then they stop caring. In spite of numerous followups there is no registration till now. There is no single point of contact. We are asked to contact Mr. Satyanarayana and Mr. Mahesh pertaining to registration and neither take any responsibility. It is a waste of time and money to invest in this project. Most importantly you lose peace of mind.
javedsaj

Oct 29, 2015

Subhagruha Sukriti Royal

I am a also victim of SubhaGruha Skuriti Royal. They are just telling some reasons and delaying whenever I called them up. (3 years now)
Please let me know if any developments on this and keep me in the loop whenever anyone is going to shubhagruha office to check/fight on this. my email: javed.saj@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2015

Subhagruha projects

Guys, don't worry. I am a customer of Subhagruha. The owning process of a plot was very smooth and fair.

I purchased a plot, got registered with in 10 days from the payment.

Be confident, pay the balance dues and get the plot registered.
Without paying money no one will do the registration for you.

I am very happy with my purchase in Subhagruha Nivas at hyd, Shankarpally.
It's going give me huge returns down the line. Very good venture. Reliable and safe. I verified all docs by lawyer.

I am happy to be part of this investment.

Initially I was worried after reading all these bad reviews but with my personal experience I realised and I can assure you all, buy with no regrets. It's safe heaven.
Thanks to Subhagruha for giving me peace of mind.
Swathi shakthi

Sep 6, 2015

Sukruthi Hills plots

Hello friends, did any body bought plots in subhagruha, sukruthi hills, we bought it in 2012, please reply to me is there any development recently or any hope in future.

Shakthi
pvenkatas

Aug 28, 2015

Shukruthi Royal Project

I am also victim of this fraud company. I had paid 2.5 lakhs in Oct 2012 and till now no registration. I called them and they told that Approval didnt get for Phase 1 and suggested to buy plot in phase 2 where they have approvals with same price.
Please post some date we will meet and fight against them for registration.
Please loop my mail aazaad4u@gmail.com if any group is there.

Aug 20, 2015

Shutdown the business

If you can't run fair business, shut it down. Why you want to play with innocent buyers. Why are you spreading wrong message to the customers.
Because of such fraud companies, people stop investing in Realestate.

Perform legitimate business. Promise what you can.

False promises are not good. You people are creating bad situation for your self.

Good feedback will give you more business and bad feed back will kill your business.

Return all advances to the customers.

Aug 20, 2015

Shankarpally layout

Subhagruha is a fraud organisation. They are selling with false commitments. Layouts are not HMDA approved. Not ready for registration. Not value for money.

They took advance 50,000rs from me. Next day I told to cancel the booking and they told it's not possible to cancel.

I paid rest of the amount around 6lacs borrowing from friends and relatives at higher interest rate. They told the registration will be done in 10 days time. It is almost one year since then , still they are working on it. No registration. No money back. I was stuck. I was paying all high interest rates on the borrowed money and could not get the site registered from subhagruha. It's a fraud company. I want to go to court and ask for justice. I feel like betrayed. Lonely and hope less. I want to quit my job as I was frustrated with this kind of frauds. ...why India is like this.....why good has to suffer...how the customer should be treated in a business but why Subhagruha treating customers like hell....How judicial system handle such compliments....I don't have any documentation .... Only agents false promises.....
srb2805

Aug 2, 2015

Subhagruha Projects - Sukruthi Avantika

It is 30 Km far from Gowchibowli junction. Yes, we also faced the same problem. Please be careful while buying and do not trust what agents say about this project.
srb2805

Jul 21, 2015

Subhagruha Sukruthi Avantika at Shakarpalli

What about Sukruthi Avantika? Has anybody heard about it? I have heard that it is at Shakarpalli and above 25 KM from Gowachibowli
santhimanugula

Jul 11, 2015

Subhagruha Sukriti Royal

Dear all
I am also facing the same problem, request all the people to mention their Email Id & contact num, Spoken with some agents , they are telling to wait up to Aug-2015, other wise amount will be deducted , I dont understand why deduction? they have to add some interest and return. ss.manugula@gmail.com , calling time after 8PM
spamarth

Jul 3, 2015

sukruthi royal

I just called them. They are telling to wait to till Aug end (another deadline ??). If they failed to start registrations, they will refund the money.
Idiots enjoying the interest on our hard earned money. They have no shame in extending the deadlines. Too unprofessional guys. They have no fear on law and order of INDIA
Only god can save INDIA and can punish these culprits. We should also drop a message to Sirivennela Sitharam Sastry not to promote this cheating company
spamarth

Jul 3, 2015

Sukruthi Royal

These buggers telling me the same story. Paid 2 lakhs as advance more than 2 years ago to book plot 369 and there appears to be no registration in near future
Former AP Home Minister Sabitha Indra Reddy inaugurated this Sukruthi Royal Project. Probably, if anyone have some contacts. May be, you can request her to talk Management at Subbhagruha and refund the money of those who booked plot at Royal. I am trying with some contacts known to me.
sukrutiroyal

Jul 2, 2015

Sukrithi Royal

Hello Friends,

We are planning to go to SG banjara hills office tomorrow (Satrunday 4th Jul) at 11:00 AM. They have promised us that they will return the money back if no approval for Sukriti Royal by June 30th. Please join us if possible.
TV Ramana Murty

Jun 28, 2015

Non registration of plot

I have posted my complaint in this forum on 27.6.2015. I have verified from the Registration Department site today. I am glad my document has been registered on 24.6.2015.

TV Ramana Murty
bgn

Jun 28, 2015

Subhagruha

Its been more then 1 year I have paid 10 lakhs for two plots and not yet registration completed..
My family members been in touch with these guys but they telling the same story "registration will complete with in next 2 month" ..
Recently I have been touch with the one of the famous news channel and explained the situation and they are looking very positive to get this in there news
I will soon update you on this ...

Symphoony - POOR Service
    Dear Concern I have purchased cooler on 4.06.2016 from...
    Delhi Orange Bus - Extra charge for ticket DTC orange bus
    I got bus GL23 from Krishna nagar on 6:04 24-07-2016 to...
    Mas tv - Janaki ramudu
    Sir It is very much unhappy thing to telecast Janaki...
    Chief Minister Uttar Pradesh Mr Akhilesh Yadav - Help
    Respected sir Namaste mera name Amit gupta h m aapko...
    SSC - Lost my ssc cpo 2016 paper 1 roll no.
    Sir/Madam, I humble beg to state that I am Siddhartha...
    Blank Atm card - ATM CARDS
    I Lost my Money to scammers but not anymore Well, who...
    DTH RECHARGE - Failed
    I have recharge DTH . recharge has been failed refund my...
    Passport office kolkata - Delay in police verification for fresh passport
    Dear Sir, I had applied for the issue of new passport on...
    idea cellular - Misleading information on website to loot people
    I am very disappointed with Idea as I have done easy...