subhagruha projects(india) pvt.ltd

Consumer complaints and reviews about subhagruha projects(india) pvt.ltd

pvenkatas

Aug 28, 2015

Shukruthi Royal Project

I am also victim of this fraud company. I had paid 2.5 lakhs in Oct 2012 and till now no registration. I called them and they told that Approval didnt get for Phase 1 and suggested to buy plot in phase 2 where they have approvals with same price.
Please post some date we will meet and fight against them for registration.
Please loop my mail aazaad4u@gmail.com if any group is there.
Satya09

Aug 20, 2015

Shutdown the business

If you can't run fair business, shut it down. Why you want to play with innocent buyers. Why are you spreading wrong message to the customers.
Because of such fraud companies, people stop investing in Realestate.

Perform legitimate business. Promise what you can.

False promises are not good. You people are creating bad situation for your self.

Good feedback will give you more business and bad feed back will kill your business.

Return all advances to the customers.
Satya09

Aug 20, 2015

Shankarpally layout

Subhagruha is a fraud organisation. They are selling with false commitments. Layouts are not HMDA approved. Not ready for registration. Not value for money.

They took advance 50,000rs from me. Next day I told to cancel the booking and they told it's not possible to cancel.

I paid rest of the amount around 6lacs borrowing from friends and relatives at higher interest rate. They told the registration will be done in 10 days time. It is almost one year since then , still they are working on it. No registration. No money back. I was stuck. I was paying all high interest rates on the borrowed money and could not get the site registered from subhagruha. It's a fraud company. I want to go to court and ask for justice. I feel like betrayed. Lonely and hope less. I want to quit my job as I was frustrated with this kind of frauds. ...why India is like this.....why good has to suffer...how the customer should be treated in a business but why Subhagruha treating customers like hell....How judicial system handle such compliments....I don't have any documentation .... Only agents false promises.....
srb2805

Aug 2, 2015

Subhagruha Projects - Sukruthi Avantika

It is 30 Km far from Gowchibowli junction. Yes, we also faced the same problem. Please be careful while buying and do not trust what agents say about this project.
Purushotham460

Jul 30, 2015

Subhagruha Refund policy

Hello All,
Today I faced worst situation with Subhagruha. I went for site view at Lahari , Shankar Palli, it was ok but they asked me to register the plot by paying some booking advance.

Where I am not sure abt the reaching that budget and I said the same, they said if you can’t able to decide in future or go for the cancellation, we will refund the amount.

After a week I called the marketing people and I said I want to go for cancellation and please let me know the formalities. But they didn’t respond on that immediately and after a month I went to their office to discuss on the same.

Here I heard stunning facts by them.

1. There is no cancellation policy on any of these transactions.

2. They said, Marketing people whom we are talking at the time of buying the plot are just contract employees where subhagruha use them to sell their plots, company is not responsible for any promise or words they tell at the time of selling, only for written things on the project application are true things it seems.

3. For every sale, marketing people will get their benefits and wanted they holded you for a month, if you have that much concerned about money...you wold have come to office directly and talk to us. It’s too late and we can’t refund... as they said.

I really shocked/frustrated/depressed by seeing their response when I went for refund. the way they talk is ruthless

Please check everything and buy .. they almost trying to suck my 1 Lakh and 1 Thousand Rupees which earned out of putting my blood and sweat.

if anyone from shubhagruha want to challenge on this one.. dare me .. I am Purushotham Chowdary - 9985000785.

Dear Subhagruha , Refund my amount as promised.
srb2805

Jul 21, 2015

Subhagruha Sukruthi Avantika at Shakarpalli

What about Sukruthi Avantika? Has anybody heard about it? I have heard that it is at Shakarpalli and above 25 KM from Gowachibowli
santhimanugula

Jul 11, 2015

Subhagruha Sukriti Royal

Dear all
I am also facing the same problem, request all the people to mention their Email Id & contact num, Spoken with some agents , they are telling to wait up to Aug-2015, other wise amount will be deducted , I dont understand why deduction? they have to add some interest and return. ss.manugula@gmail.com , calling time after 8PM
spamarth

Jul 3, 2015

sukruthi royal

I just called them. They are telling to wait to till Aug end (another deadline ??). If they failed to start registrations, they will refund the money.
Idiots enjoying the interest on our hard earned money. They have no shame in extending the deadlines. Too unprofessional guys. They have no fear on law and order of INDIA
Only god can save INDIA and can punish these culprits. We should also drop a message to Sirivennela Sitharam Sastry not to promote this cheating company
spamarth

Jul 3, 2015

Sukruthi Royal

These buggers telling me the same story. Paid 2 lakhs as advance more than 2 years ago to book plot 369 and there appears to be no registration in near future
Former AP Home Minister Sabitha Indra Reddy inaugurated this Sukruthi Royal Project. Probably, if anyone have some contacts. May be, you can request her to talk Management at Subbhagruha and refund the money of those who booked plot at Royal. I am trying with some contacts known to me.
sukrutiroyal

Jul 2, 2015

Sukrithi Royal

Hello Friends,

We are planning to go to SG banjara hills office tomorrow (Satrunday 4th Jul) at 11:00 AM. They have promised us that they will return the money back if no approval for Sukriti Royal by June 30th. Please join us if possible.

Jun 28, 2015

Non registration of plot

I have posted my complaint in this forum on 27.6.2015. I have verified from the Registration Department site today. I am glad my document has been registered on 24.6.2015.

bgn

Jun 28, 2015

Subhagruha

Its been more then 1 year I have paid 10 lakhs for two plots and not yet registration completed..
My family members been in touch with these guys but they telling the same story "registration will complete with in next 2 month" ..
Recently I have been touch with the one of the famous news channel and explained the situation and they are looking very positive to get this in there news
I will soon update you on this ...

Jun 26, 2015

Non registration of plot

I have purchased plot No.93 in Subhagruh Udbhav near Kandlakoi, Hyderabad. At the time of payment, the marketing people told that once the amount is paid, the registration will be done on the spot. Believing the Marketing people, I have paid the total amount. Even after a month, the company is not responding. The staff and the marketing people are giving different versions, one says the plot is registered but are not able to give the document number nor giving me the document.

This is nothing but cheating the public.

vedaavyas

Jun 26, 2015

Sukruthi Royal Approval Delayed

Hi All,

My name is Vedavyas. I have also paid 2.5 lakhs as booking amount for Subhagruha Sukruthi Royal Plot registration. It has been more than 2 years but no response from them. They gave a deadline that they will make the Registration by end of August this time again. Did any one had the meeting with the Subha Gruha Management and got your money back or any kind of response of registration. Please let me know. Please add me too in your Group. My email id is vedaavyas@gmail.com.

Please help me out. The money is stuck and no use.

Thanking you in Advance.

Vedavyas
sitaramji_2005

Jun 24, 2015

Delaying registration

Last year in August I booked a plot at Subhagruha Sukrithi Varishtaa near Visakhapatnam. Paid One lakh as booking amount and five lakhs as allotment amount in November 2014. At the time of booking i was informed of registration after getting LP number which takes about eight months. It is now nearing one year and there is no sign of activity in the plotted area and their office here said now they can not give a time frame. What are the options for me to proceed against them ?
RaviM

Jun 12, 2015

Sukruthi Royal

I am a late entrant into this team (came to know about it recently!). I have an experience of more than 2 years in locking my hard earned money with Subhagruha people and the only response I get from these guys whenever I question them is ' it is almost done - just 2 more months..".

I know that this team went to SG office in Banjara Hills office - but didn't knwo if anything happened or any further meeting happened..! Can some one let me know please? Also, if you guys are planning for any further meetings - please let me know. I don't want to miss it.
sukrutiroyal

Apr 20, 2015

sukruti royal no hmda approval yet

Its a good idea we talk in the gmail group and plan our next step. I have sent an email to the group requesting to add me.
shankar.sharma.sg

Apr 20, 2015

Subhagruha victim

hi All,

I am also one of the victims of subhagruha. Hope you are right these Subhagruha people are using divide and rule policy. i too went to Subhagruha Banjarahills office on 14th March 2015 sharp at 10.45 am, but they took me into separate meeting room and had the same type of discussion.
Every time when i call and ask about HMDA approval they postponed it to next 3 months. I am totally feedup with them. Its better to form a group and then approach them rather than single. Its our hard earned money. More than 2.5 years gone like this and its time for all of us to fight for our money. On march they told we will get L.P number by end of March and by end of april registration will start, but nothing is going well. If they are not capable to get the L.P number then why can't they return our money with interest.
Friends its our money and we have to get it back. lets decide a date and fight together. we should even find out the actual status from the HMDA office, so that we won't be cheated by this stupid SG employees.
Iamavictim@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2015

SubhaGruha Sukriti Royal

Few of us who are victims of this project formed a group and have met them in the month of March i.e on March 14nth. We all have contact details of each other in the group.

People at SubhaGruha are clearly employing Divide and Rule policy. They will try there maximum to avoid any group formation of the victims and they will do lot of cheap tricks so that you will not be able to meet other vicims. We have seen these at there office in Banajara Hills. Probably they know the voice of a group of people is much louder than individual.

Any how we have formed a group and had a very heated discussion with the SG. Probably discussing the details of meeting at this forum is not correct place.

Planning to meet them again either by May end or First of week of June. If you are a victim and would like to be part of group, contact at subhagruha.victim.suk.royal {AT} gmail {DOTT} com

Apr 17, 2015

subhgruha

Please decide a date to visit subhgruha office.

I request all to share their contact no. so that we can join together.
Harigopal

Apr 14, 2015

Shubhagruha -Sukrithi Royal

I am also one of the victims of this. Paid 2.5 lakhs about an year ago for a plot in Sukrithi Royal . They had shared with me a copy of the application reference number related to their application in HMDA for LP approval . Please let me know if we want to go together as a group
poojashri

Apr 13, 2015

No status on registration confirmation - Complaint SubhaGruha Sukriti Royal

I am also victim of this fraud company. I had paid 8 lakhs for 2 plots in Jul - Sep 2013 and till now no registration.
Sunil and Salam are not taking calls.
Please post some date we will meet and fight against them for registration. In fact we should go to HMDA jointly and check for the actual issue.

subhgruha sukruti royal

Hi mr. Venkat,

if possible please call them up and ask about the latest update on the project.

thanks
venkatasp

Complaint SubhaGruha Sukriti Royal

I am also victim of this fruad company. I had paid 2.5 lakhs in Oct 2012 and till now no registration. Please post some date we will meet and fight against them for registration.

skruti royal project

Yes, they said so. But it would be,nice if you could enquire from your side as they have been giving reasons for,last 2 years. Please call them fir any enquiry and make them feel that everyone is worried about their money.

- Refund of Surplus amount of Haj2013
    Cover No.UPF30811-04-0(2013) As we had performed oue...
    Pan card - not received my pan
    My AWB -44028804190 My pan card is not received...
    idea recharge - RE: haven't got any recharge and money is been...
    Dear Customer, We tried contacting you on your Idea...
    reliance gsm - RE : no network
    Dear Dolly, As per your telephonic conversation with...
    manmarziya!! serial - plzz don't end the show manmarziya
    Im really upset due to off air news of manmarziya!! The...
    cs - no intimation of challan money paid
    I've remitted the money of challan for registration...
    Delhi Police - Mobile Phone Theft/Lost - lost my sim
    I am ASHUTOSH SHARMA.I have lost my sim card (idea...
    Tikona Pathetic Services - Tikona Sucks
    Tikona Internet Services: One of the most pathetic...
    paytm micromax unite a092 - 2) paytm refund money (DOA) done
    My handset name is Micromax Unite A092 problem start.I am...