subhagruha projects(india) pvt.ltd

Consumer complaints and reviews about subhagruha projects(india) pvt.ltd

Purushotham Chowdary

Jun 24, 2014

bought plot at adibatla from Subhagruha

hi all,
i bought plot at adibatla from Subhagruha, do i am cheated .. hearing lot of complaints here got some what tensed.
if any bought same as me, please quote u r price or else mail me to : purushotham.chowdary@gmail.com. we will discuss der in detail.
DPR

May 15, 2014

subhagruha project, batchupally

Hi dear friends, did any one of you purchased plots in sukruti hills, bachupally? We can discuss regarding this, please contact me on 9885626887.

DPR
harsukhraiarora

Apr 22, 2014

Non Registration of Sukrithi Royal Project

We booked 400 yards plot bearing serial number 250 at Sukrithi Royal in Dec 2012.Till date registration has not been done by the company. We paid INR-601000.
Their executives have assured its being done. If their project is a failure they need to refund the amount with interest. I strongly feel all affected people to join hand & represent.
sasi411

Apr 7, 2014

Subhagruha,Sukriti Tech park,adibatla

I recently booked a plot in Sukriti Tech part in Rayachur village near Adibatla @ 3400 per sqYard.Can some one please let me know if there are any issues with this venture and also if this rate is feasible.I am very very eager to here from you.
pavan.ganesh

Feb 12, 2014

Sukrithi Vasudha in vijayawada

Hi, Subhagruha started their new venture called Sukrithi Vasudha in Vijayawada. Just 1.5 km from ganavaram airport.LP number is 63/2012/VJA.In VGTM UDA I can see this is a approved LP for 92 plots.Do anyone have any comments on this ..plz let me know..

JL
lakshmi2005

Feb 10, 2014

subhagrahu

please go here and verify the LP Nos..

You can walk to the Shankarpally HMDA Office to validate the LP No .. Address Below.

Dr.No.5-6-10, Satha Building,
Hyderabad Road,
Shankerpally,
Pin: 500075
mkay

Jan 31, 2014

Subhagruha..The cheater

I am also one of the victims of Subhagruha, the number 1 fraud company. It's been close to two years since I booked a plot in Sukriti Nivas, Shankarpally and paid around 5 Lacs already. Last year when I talked to them about cancellation, they showed the agreement in which it is printed that cancellation is not allowed. It is unethical for any company to not allow cancellation.

I am just stuck with this and I don't know how to get out of this.
Please let me know if there is a way (like consumer court etc) using which we can recover our money.

MK
mtkr

Nov 20, 2013

SubhaGruha - shankarpalli -Sukruthi Nivas

Can you please let me know how to cross check the LP number?
21/LO/PLG/HMDA/2013

the above LP number is provided shubhagruha for Sukruthi Nivas registration. Please let me know this number is valid and approved with HMDA
venkat.vasantha

Sep 28, 2013

subhagruha projects(india) pvt.ltd Plot at Shankarpalli

venkat.vasantha

Sep 28, 2013

subhagruha projects(india) pvt.ltd Plot at Shankarpalli

I have paid an advance as initial payment for a 400 sq yd plot in Phase I. They said that the project is huda (hmda) approved and would get a bank loan. I started the process for the same, but came to know that this is not approved and does not have any LR No. Now I am asking to return my advance which they are telling they will not return the advance. they will hook you to the ceiling.
madhav33

Sep 26, 2013

Subhagruha sukruthi hills Bachupally Venture

We booked 1 plots in Subhagruha sukruthi hills Bachupally Venture , and paid 2.5 lakhs plot . Now they are not able to get HMDA approval , and forcing us to make registration for DTCP layout , which we denied. They took cancellation letters from us on 26 july 2013 , but nothing has moved on it. We just asked to return the amount we paid , and not even demanded for interest on it
let me know if you have any updates madhav(09535385425)
Suresh akkina

Aug 30, 2013

Fight against Subhagruha

We booked 2 plots in Subhagruha sukruthi hills Bachupally Venture , and paid 2.5 lakhs/each plot . Now they are not able to get HMDA approval , and forcing us to make registration for DTCP layout , which we denied. They took cancellation letters from us on 26 july 2013 , but nothing has moved on it. We just asked to return the amount we paid , and not even demanded for interest on it . We lost time and money on this . They are ill treating us , after we said we wanted to cancel the plots. We met Yousuf from whom we got the plots alloted , and then spoke to Sunil . Sunil said to speak to Salam . Salam Says give cancellation letters to sunil . Now Salam says we have meet Vice Chairman Kalyan , and he can not do anything as he is just marketing person and all financial transactions are dealt by Kalyan. We do not know when kalyan will be in office , and we can not contact him in phone.
Enough is enough , and we are not kids for not understanding that they are playing DRAMA . Respect should be from both sides . And if they ill treat us , we can not be respectful in the same way. Our gentleness , and respect should not be treated as cowardness. We have every right to fight. WE ARE GOING FOR FINAL TALK AND DISCUSSION TOMMMOROW WITH 20 PEOPLE ( 31/8/2013 , Saturday ). Please meet us at subhagruha office around 11 AM tommorw , if you are victimized in the same way for this venture.
Our phone numbers are : 9491381044(Suresh) & 9642864888 (Ravi Reddy)
Suresh akkina

Aug 30, 2013

Subhagruha- Sukruthi Hills Bachupally issue

Enough is enough , and we are not kids for not understanding that they are playing DRAMA . Respect should be from both sides . And if they ill treat us , we can not be respectful in the same way. Our gentleness , and respect should not be treated as cowardness. We have every right to fight. WE ARE GOING FOR FINAL TALK AND DISCUSSION TOMMMOROW ( 31/8/2013 , Saturday ). Please meet us at subhagruha office around 11 AM tommorw , if you are victimized in the same way for this venture.
Our phone numbers are : 9491381044 & 9642864888
SrivaniP

Aug 9, 2013

Fight against Subha gruha

Hi all,
let us file complaint in Consumers forum online.
If all of us file, then we definitely get justice.

U23456

Jul 26, 2013

Regarding approval authority

(My ph no 09916050507)Iam the victim of subagruha sukrithi hills.they are saying the project is approved by DTCP.But they sold their plots by saying that its an HMDA approved.
ramaknsk

Jul 23, 2013

Sukriti hills Registration

Here is the difference between HMDA and DTCP,
HMDA got lot of advantages

Shubhagruha victicm

Shubhagruha cheating company

All please don't trust this company. This is cheating company, very soon this will be in the news for cheating many people.
Dear lafange, don't believe that false offer and don't buy any plot anywhere... we are already paid money and waiting for HMDA approval for last 1 year, now they are saying it is DTCP layout, we never told this is HMDA layout, we only said this is similar to HMDA layout...what a tactic?? and they say there is no different between HMDA and DTCP layouts, very funny?????
Shubhagruha bosses whom do you want to fool....soon you will be behind the bars just wait for the time.
lafange

Sukrithi Udbhava

Hi one of the agents of Subhagruha visited our home and showed us the brochers and layout plans of open plots for new venture Sukrithi Udbhava. He asked us to visit the site and have a look of the site. Can anyone please let me know how is this Subhagruha company. Is it really cheating the people? Agents there were trying hard to convince us to fill the form as it was chairman's grand daughters bday and they are giving customers some offer of lesser price. It was all looking trap. It is not yet approved by HMDA they told that till september month it will be approved. PLease let me know if some else also visited this site.
vijendar

regarding approval authority

(My ph no 9989700948)Iam the victim of subagruha sukrithi hills.they are saying the project is approved by DTCP.But thep sold their plots they got approval from HMDA
ramaknsk

Jul 19, 2013

SukruthiHills(Subha gruha) HMDA approval

Regarding Sukruthi Hills project located at Naltur near bachupally. Could any body knows the status of HMDA approval for this project. Their recent communication was "HMDA approval got for this project"".
Any comments on this????
youcanwin

Jul 17, 2013

Attention please..........

Please don't go for registration in sukrithi Hills,Bachulally.they are claiming that they have recieved DTCP layout.If you enquire with DTCP in details,u will come to know that - They have not given any final layout and they cannot give now.even though they have given teenative layout is 2006 and it is now void.

So,its up to u...
Verify,verify and fight to take money back.. go for legal option,they will bound to pay..I will do same,shortly..
naga_bnb

Jul 16, 2013

DTCP layout for Sukriti Hills (Subha Gruha) near Bachupally

Hi all, I booked a plot in Sukriti Hills (Subha Gruha) near Bachupally. Because of HMDA layout only paid the allotment amount. Now they are telling DTCP layout. This is not at all acceptable ...
hyd2345

Jul 13, 2013

Complete cheating

Subhagruha is an unethical company. They give all the wrong details and make us pay advance. We cant get back the advance after knowing the facts. I paid a lac as advance and later found the facts mentioned by them during site visit are completely wrong. When asked for cancellation they are not coming forward to pay back the advance taken. This is a fully fraud company. Beware.
vizag1

Jul 6, 2013

subhagruha phone switched off

I bought a plot in subhagruha maple meadows at vizag. Few days back I got a message saying that Vuda LP has been received and that I can register my plot. Since then I have been calling their numbers including the executive who sold me the plot. All their numbers (mobile as well as landlines) are coming as switched off. I smell a rat here and wondering whether these guys have disappeared overnight. Anyone facing the same problem at Vizag or any other city like Hyderabad, Vijayawada etc? If yes, I feel we need to act immediately and file a police complaint or something. Please let this forum know.
Subhagruha Victim

May 2, 2013

Let's fight against subha gruha

I am also victim of subhagruha, Sankarpally venture. Lets fight together. Please share your mail ids/ phone numbers to subhagruhavictims@gmail.com so that we can fight at the subhagruha office by fixing one day. Mostly May 4th or May 11th. We are also planning to invite media.

BEST Bus - Increase 161 bus frequency
    The Respected sir, HI, my name is Monali i am staying...
    Dish TV - Recharge not successful in my vc no 01508619016
    Dear Sir I am costumer of Dishtv last 5...
    DR REHMA ABORTION CLINIC IN BENONI 0780079195 - ABORTION CLINIC 0780079195
    SAFE ABORTION CLINIC EVER YOU ARE 0780079195 (PILLS ON...
    tata docomo - tata docomo
    my alternet no. is 9033284950 and my mail id is...
    BSNL Ghaziabad - Broadband not working properly (BSNL)
    My Broad Band Connection is no working properly it work...
    Mobikwik - reactivation wallet blocked
    Sir plz reactivation wallet unlock
    UNINOR - puk
    I want puk code of 8542878953,sir i have one time use to...
    Aircel - deactivate fun store