Swift Dezire- LDI
Consumer complaints and reviews about Swift Dezire- LDI
Oct 16, 2010
: Problems in new Car Tyre & Cabin Light. Very Poor Responce From Apra Auto, Regency Tower, Gurgaon
I have purchased a Swift Dezire (LDI) from Apra Auto(Regency Tower, Gurgaon) On 26-Aug-2010 in belief that this car is the excellent in customer satisfaction and technology, but within one day i have seen the reality against perception. Kindly go through the incidences:-
1st Encounter with Maruti Customer Care(Regarding Cabin Light):-
1. On the same day i observed that cabin light switch was not working properly and same was reported to Sales person on same day and physically show this on very next day in the showroom. Show room suggest me to bring the car in their work shop and get the replacement.
2. Next day i come down to the work shop and observed that there is no place for even walk on outside road as well as in the work shop for human as all the placed was occupied by the cars. I park my car on the road and as suggested by the Gaurd i meet some person in customer care department and requested to attend the problem. I got surprise that he even not bother to listen me and refuse to even attend the problem due to high congestions and instruct me to come after two days, neither he is agree to talk with the showroom sales person.
3. As currently i am living in Jaipur so it was not possible for me to wait for two days for this minor problem and i requested the show room personal for making arrangement to replace the same in Jaipur itself but he show his inability to do so. (By thinking time is money i have decided to replace this on my own cost in Jaipur)
2nd Encounter with Maruti Customer Care(Regarding Problem In Tyre):-
4. Just after 11 days of purchase i.e on 6th Sep’10, and running of 450 KM, during daily cleaning; my peon observed a small hair crack on tyre and i neglect this but within 3 days it become >1 inches of length(All air leaked out) and same was brought in knowledge of Apra Auto/Maruti Customer Care through phone and mails, but they never replied on mail, however i received a call and again they show their inability to replace it by saying that such cracks are not warrantable, and suggest me to come down in the showroom. Mean time i replace the tyre with my spare tyre. I requested Apra Auto to check and replace the same in Jaipur itself as it become expensive for me to come down in Gurgaon.(Considering up and down distance of 550 KM), But Apra told me that there is no option other than to come to their Showroom.
5. I have reached in Apra Auto on 3rd Oct and Meet to Sales Person Mr. Naresh & customer care Manager Mrs Somya. One person checked the tyre and Somya replied that this tyre will not be replaced however advised me to again check in the work shop. I simply arguing that ‘’If you are saying that tyre will not replaced than what is the meaning of going in to your work shop for unnecessary consumption of diesel as it cost to me (Please note I already spent ` 1230/- in reaching to your showroom from Jaipur and the cost of tyre and cabin light is hardly ` 3500/-). They also says that GM is the final authority, but even after my request the GM was not come out from his cabin.
6. Also they have said that why you don’t check each and every thing at the time of delivery, i replied that during next purchase i do minutely, but it will not be possible to check the material composition of car chassis/fuel pump calibration/Pistons/Liner list is long, i have to sit in the Maruti assembly line for purchase of my next new car.
I have write so many times to maruti customer care and top officials, but still after two months, no responce received.
Previous 1 Next
Share this site with others
Recently Updated Complaints