Systematic Knowledge Services Pvt Ltd

Consumer complaints and reviews about Systematic Knowledge Services Pvt Ltd

Nikita k

Apr 1, 2016

Non Activate Sim Card

Their representative Mr. Pravin came to me on 28/03/16. He took my documents ( Adahar card, Passport copy) & Rs. 300/-. He gave one sim card at that time & told me that within 3 days card will activate. After 4 days other person came to my office (Mr. Amrut) for document verification purpose he provide other vodafone number 9833329398, i told him this number i'm not selected, i selected number 9820889920, again i called to Mrs. Anuja (75063515808) mayur received the call he told me this number 9820889920 is on criminal case thats why we are provide other number, i said ok, next day (31.03.16) now they are not receiving my call.

I want return my documents & amount.

I hope you will solve my problem soon.
Thank You !!
Mr. Mrunal Dave
24942929.
mr. ram

Dec 3, 2015

SIM CARDS NOT ACTIVATE

Systematic Knowledge Services Pvt Ltd a froad company who provide sim cards to customer & collect his/her document with sign proof after this, this company not activate any sim cards and not received any call or reply of any mail. I request to all people that don't believe on this company at any rate. vodafone company customer care also says that we are unable to help of you.
you may contact there from where you purchase sim cards.
blr012000

Nov 13, 2015

complaint against Systematic Knowledge Pvt Ltd

This company seems to be taking customers for a ride. They have collected money and documents from me for a new connection and now not responding to emails or phone calls.

Request people not to deal with this compay and if anyone approaches you then please do not fall in the trap
prasanna.ram

Aug 4, 2015

Systematic Knowledge( Fooling) Services Pvt Ltd

i had asked for a sim card of Vodafone through Systematic Knowledge Services on 24th July 2015. One Rahul (Mobile no 7724862906) came and collected all my KYC documents and the sim is still not activated. these have now stopped attending my phone too. Checked with vodafone, vodafone is asking us to get in touch with Systematic Knowledge Services. Ntow I am unaware what to do)

Why is Vodafone engaging such companies for new connections and getting their name spoiled? Now I dont know whether my connection would be activated
ganeshkumarv

Jul 30, 2015

Fooled by Systematic Knowledge pvt ltd for Vodafone sim cards

i had purchased 2 sim cards from systematic knowledge service pvt ltd. I had filled the form of vodafone and also handed over duly signed copies of my proof of identity and proof of residence to their representative. I also paid them 600 Rs in cash and got a receipt of the form counterfoil. All this was done on 24th july 2015 evening and he left after handing over the sim to me telling that verification call will come and the connection will start but till date nothing has happened. Now i am unable to reach their cell nos and neither vodafone is able to assist me. kindly advice what should i do. Why do you issue sim cards to such companies who do not perform proper. You vodafone call centre person tells that he cant do anything, these people who gave me the sim cards and ran away are unable to be traced.

How on earth can such a mismanagement happen. Vodafone should be taking systematic knowledge service pvt ltd to task for handling a client like this who has put faith in vodafone and tried to get new connection. Am I at any fault, if there was any issue I should be at least told. I am totally dejected at this entire episode and now really not even keen to use vodafone services even if they get activated.

Such a dirty people these sytematic co employs, their cell phone will be switched on and off as per their wims and fancies. Their tele executives do not have basic courtesy and manners. They are good till they get the payment and sim cards after that like a chameloen they will change the color. Such people and companies are there who fool and loot sincere middle class people like us who succumb to their sms and calls.
gautambhansali

Jul 23, 2015

Systematic Knowledge Services Pvt. Ltd

On July 6, a person from DSA, Systematic Knowledge Services Pvt Ltd, named Ravi Mahtre (+91 9702268996) came to my office and collected the necessary documents, application form (CMUD629204) from me and gave me a SIM card and took Rs.300 as a refundable deposit.

It was his first day at work and he had absolutely no clue about anything.

On asking him about my new number, he made me speak with his supervisor, Mr. Ashish (+91 7208033587) who promised me that the number would be given the next day and the number would get activated by July 13, 2015.

On July 8, 2015, I got a call from Vodafone informing me that i had been allocated +91 9819984208 and it would get active only on July 13 as all systems were getting upgraded.

Since I had the number, i got my office visiting cards printed with the number.

Till date, neither has my SIM card got active nor has anyone from Vodafone helped. Each time i called the call centre or the DSA, they just heard my complaint and hung up EVERY TIME!!

On visiting the store, i was informed that since the systems were still being upgraded, the number would get active only on July 23, 2015.

Today, to my SHOCK, on visiting the Vodafone gallery, i was informed that the number had been given to someone else and nothing could be done!
neraj

Mar 29, 2015

sim card not activated

I called up 7506409952 last 26.03.2015 for a new SIM. on perspn came to pick up docs and money 300 /-and give me a new SIM (9819725997)

I was told that SIM would get activated by 28nd Morning

Still nothing has happened .Please do something for this
Dipika A. Gogavale

Mar 19, 2015

Non activation of post paid sim

I had applied to convert my SIM No.9167521491 from prepaid to postpaid.. I had called in Vodafone company had sent Mr.Chandrakant from this. company..
He came on Thursday 12/03/15, n collected d documents n gave me a SIM card.. I was told dat this SIM 'll activate on maximum 48 hours...
It's 19/13/15 today n still my SIM is not activated n when m calling on that fellow's num (i.e.7506351845 Mrs.Chanda ) no one is answering d call..
Is this d service that u provide to your costumers ???
HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED
POOR RESPONSE

Hopefully I 'll get positive response from you ..
Dipika Gogavale (9167521491)
dipikaa.gogavale@yahoo.com
jjvarghese

Mar 13, 2015

cheating with similar mobile number offer

I received a sms for similar vodafone number ( I am having airtel number ) from systematic knowledge services pvt ltd.. one person called from number 9920171532. A person vijay kamble came and took cheque for Rs 300/- on 11.03.2015 with a promise to deposit cheque only after activation of number ... but they deposited cheque next day and gave me a number entirely different from what was promised.

This is an easy way of making money.. they must be arrested for these types of fraud..
shahn

Dec 5, 2014

not activeted my sim n poor response

I had applied to convert my SIM from prepaid to postpaid.. I had called in Vodafone company nthey had sent some guy from this. company..
He came on Tuesday 2nd Dec 2014, n collected d documents n gave me a SIM card.. I was told dat this SIM 'll activate on maximum 48 hours...
It's 5th Dec today n still my SIM is not activated n when m calling on that fellow's num no one is answering d call..
Is this d service that u provide to your costumers ???
HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED
POOR RESPONSE

Hopefully I 'll get postive response from you ..
Niti Shah
Niti Shah58@Gmail.com
shahn

Dec 5, 2014

sim card not actuvated n no response

I had called in Vodafone to convert My Num From prepaid to post paid..
Ur company's executive had come on Tuesday 2nd Dec 2014,
He took all d documents from me n 150/- rs ..
he gave me some SIM card also n I was told dat my num 'll b activated in maximum 48 hrs..
Now it's 5th Dec still my num is not activated n dat executive also not responding to any of my call..

When ppl trust u n give some work .. it's your responsibility to take care of your costumer..
You are liable to ans them .. highly disappointing !
Hoping to get positive reply from you..
Aagneya

Dec 2, 2014

Ban Systematic Knowledge services Pvt Ltd LCT-10, Mumbai Andheri East

I have recently got a new WIFI connection sim no. 9619030275 on 19th Nov 2014 but today it is 02 Dec 2014 almost 2 weeks have been spent without the sim getting activated, Ms. Devyani of SKSPL along with all the other executives do not know the root cause and now not picking up the call also.

I request that this company/agency should be banned, license should be taken from them.This kind of bad service is not acceptable when their turn around time is 2days.

Besides this I have written mails to Vodafone also still no reponse is seen.
parthasarathi ray

Sep 24, 2014

SIM Card Not Activated

I called up 9820198201 last Saturday for a new SIM. Suraj (8976095551) came to pick up docs and money and give me a new SIM (9833965476)

I was told that SIM would get activated by 22nd Morning

Still nothing has happened and Suraj is not reachable

Please do something for this
HINA SHADAB KHAN

Aug 22, 2014

FOR DOING FRAUD WITH COSTUMER

SIR MAINE APNA MOB NO 7506228540 KO 11/08/2014 KO PRE TO POST K LYE APPLY KYA THA LKN AV TK MERA NO CONVERT NHI HUA AR JB V MAI SYSTAMATIC KNOWLEDGE PRIVATE LTD (JHA SE APPLY KYA THA) ME CALL KRTA HU TO MERA CALL DSCNT KR DYA JATA HAI JB PEHLI BAR 7208233498 PE CALL KYA TO APNA NAM JOYA BTAYA AR JB ADD PUCHA TO CALL DSCNT KR DYA GYA AR JB 20 BAR CL DSCNT KRNE K BD JB MAJBUR HO K RCV KYA TO WO APNA NAM SOBHANA BATAYA AR JB APNE PRBLM KA STATUS JANNA CHAHA TO PHNE DSCNT KR DYA GYA AR JB MAI NODAL DESK SE JANKARI LYA TO BTAYA K MERA DCMNT UNKE KOI PRAMOD NAM KA AGENT APNE SATH LEKAR GHAR CHALA GYA JB MAI NODAL OFFCE PAR PRSRE DAL K PTA KYA TO BTAYA K MERE DCMNT KA PHTO CLEAR NHI HAI MJHE FR SE DCMNT SBMT KRNA PDEGA JB MAINE APNA DCMNT WAPS MANGA TO MERA PHNE DSCNT KR DYA JA RHA HAI MRE SATH AJ TK FRAUD KYA JA RHA HAI AR MJHE DAR HAI K MERE DCMNT KA KHI MSUSE NA KYA JA RHA HO..................
UMMID HAI K MERE PRBLM KA SLUTN KCH NA KCH NKALA JYGA.......THX
Sandeepkolekar

Aug 14, 2014

vodafone postpaid connection

I had called vodafone for a postpaid sim card which their representative company Systematic Knowledge Pvt Ltd delivered to me on 11th Aug 2014. The person came to me was Mr. Vikas and promised that the sim card will get activated in Max 48 hours. Today is 14th Aug 2013 and time is 11:10 am till date the card has not been activated. I have made several calls to Vodafone and also Systematic Knowledge Pvt Ltd.
Mahesh Kaushal

Jul 30, 2014

Sim card not activated as yet

I had bought the sim card from Systmatic knowledge, having no 9833888799. They took the money under the pretext that the card would be activated in 2 days. Its been two week and the card is not activated yet. Above all, Vodafone complaint does not even respond properly. After calling the complaint number 198 of vodafone for atleast 7 times, today I came to know that this card is been issued to somebody else. This is an example of pathetic service from Vodafone and the guys who sold me the sim card. Is there anybody listning to the complain, or our words are falling on deaf ears.

Can somebody let me know the email of consumer forum? I feel cheated by both Vodafone and systematic knowledge services.
ak mishra29

Jul 22, 2014

Not got sim card yet

Their representative Mr. Pravin came to me on 15/7/14. He took my documents ( Adahar card, Pan card And Bank statement) & Rs. 300/-. He gave one sim card at that time & told me that within 3 days card will activate. After 4 days they told me that my card is corrupted & they told me that i will get new sim card on next day on my billing address. But till date i dont get any sim. And also now they are not receiving my call.

I hope you will solve my problem soon.
Thank You !!

Arun Kumar Mishra
ismile shaikh

Jun 4, 2014

sim not activated

it is no working
and when im calling no response from their side
Sim card should b activated within 7 days but its more then 7 days
shanu gayen

Mar 13, 2014

Wrong information provided by your customer executive

Recently i have portability my MB no 8108293670 from idea to vodafone but whatever plan suggest me by your customer executive Rukshar Seikh-8879336720 is totally wrong and also after 6 days now suddenly my incoming & outgoing services have been stop by customer care.When I want to contact rukshar she dont answering my call.......
Harish Koli

Mar 1, 2014

sim is not working

I Kantilal mistry would like to bring to your notice that i had taken the vodafone Number 9930299914 from Mr Nikhil (7506351812), but that number is still not working. Inspite of doing all the procedure for it to work, as well as Mr. Nikhil is not answering my Phone.

Kindly let me know the way through this problem which iam facing for long time. I have also attached the recipt which was provided to me by Mr Nikhil while taking the card.
from harish koli call me on 9820058565 / 9819199917
vinod5737

Feb 26, 2014

Sim card not activated and no response9920842333,

I vinod Khedekar would like to bring to your notice that i had taken the vodafone Number 9920842333 from Ms. Chandni (9167598741), but that number is still not working. Inspite of doing all the procedure for it to work, as well as Ms. Chandni is not answering my Phone.

Kindly let me know the way through this problem which iam facing for long time. I have also attached the recipt which was provided to me by ms. chandni while taking the card.

Vinod Khedekar
Mobile - 9322842333
BoopathiIS

Nov 11, 2013

New corporate connection

i have requested new corporate connection still not got activated its almost 2 month over and i have sumitted all our documents, i don know what i do now , if contact customer care they are telling your number not there in our data base, if i am calling Systematic Knowledge Services Pvt Ltd they are not pigging my calls.

Boopathi
kanhayalal Gupta

Aug 19, 2013

Need to conver prepaid into postpaid

I have raised the request to convert my prepaid card (9930402123)in to postpaid on 23rd July, 2013.

All the relevant documents has been filled and handed over to your person.

It is almost 20 days, I did not get any revert from your end.

I called numbers of times at your Helpline numbers, they take Rec no : 3541 but no response.

Kindly take necessary action on this.

Pathetic service.
RONALD1966

Jun 19, 2013

VODAFONE - Non-Activation

I have booked a new sim - # 9920929565 couple of days ago and have not received any feedback on it's activation.

The guy who delivered the sim said it would be activated immediately. Nothing happened. He then gave me a Mobile # to call - Rahul - on 9820090837 - no one picks the call on this #. I even sent a text but no reply.

This is very frustrating VODAFONE SERVICE.

Ronald
# 8652541842
RONALD1966

Jun 19, 2013

Non-Activation

This is very frustrating VODAFONE SERVICE.

Ronald
# 8652541842

Aircel - Aircel
    Dear Varadharajhan A, We regret the inconvenience...
    noise pollution - Noise Pollution
    I am staying in MSRNorth City ,Thanisandra main Road...
    RareTag Web Designing Institute - Rare Tag Fake
    This is a totaly "Fake" Institute in Meerut; One...
    ACT BROADBAND - RE: Poor ├žustomer service
    Dear Valued Customer, We regret the inconvenience...
    CBSE - cbse 12 maths correction
    Dear cbse, this year 2016 maths paper was soo difficult...
    IGNOU - Revaluation results not published
    Sir i have applied for revaluation of answer script for...
    MADRAS UNIVERSITY - Provisional & Convocation certificate not received
    Dear Sir/Madam I completed BBM-BANK MANAGEMENT...
    mobile no 9810301923 - unauthorized excess bill
    Airtel has renewed the annual rental plan on deactivated...