Tata Docomo Photon Plus

Jammu and Kashmir

Consumer complaints and reviews about Tata Docomo Photon Plus

prajakta28

Jun 25, 2014

Tata Photon Plus, Docomo - Threatening calls for bill payment of Unused services

Hi, I, Prajakta was using Tata Photon plus (corporate) connection since 2011, however since I shifted Bangalore to Pune, wanted to change the service provider but Customer care said not to discontinue the services you can use the same connection from Pune City. Since April 2011 I started getting service issue in the connection viz, disconnection, no connection, low speed etc.. so I raised complaints many times, however the problem never gets well addressed, also not got response in time so finally decided to shift to new service provider, then one fine day they send one representative to my place to check what is the real problem is.. And he said the photon connection is not working due to your OS.. I really don't understand when the same connection was working on same machine thru same OS how come it can just stopped working.. In between tried to escalate the issue and requested to get the final resolution or else wave off the charges but they are not listening even if they agree that there was a problem from their end as well. This whole process took time and when I could not use the connection.. However now they are asking me to make a payment for those months where i have not used the Internet connection. It's been now one year past while I got shifted to new connection and still getting calls form them sometimes from Delhi and Bangalore saying will launch complaint in the court against you and you need to come to Bangalore to attend the hearing etc... Please help me to get rid of this unnecessary calls and mails.. I am already gone thru frustrated situation, while I had to attend meetings, perform other official tasks where Tata Photon let me down many times. Regards, Prajakta Daundkar # 9730089784 Photon Plus # 09243331856 Account No. : 908086758
S J Joshi

Mar 12, 2014

Bill after cancellation and now harrasment

I was using TataPhoton+ data-card and have request it to be cancelled on 24th Setp, 2012. The Service Request was opened and next day a closed as 'Resolved'. However, I got the bill for next month (for October-2012) with the same full months due even though I have not used it!!! I have written several mails to their support teams and for all the email ids from which I used to get their emails, but nobody has bothered to check its status and reply instead recovery office calls me every 4 months.

Today I now get a call from their Koramangala Office and 'warned' me of sending a Legal Notice!

Every time the recovery office calls from Koramangala Bangalore, I have to explain them and they hang-up the call. After 6 months, again somebody calls me from the same office! This seems to be never ending cycle.

Can somebody from TataPhoton+ call me directly? 9945541600?

My Photon+ No. was: 09243430225
Account No.:908170442
Service Request:

S J Joshi
hmsah

Mar 2, 2014

WIFI NO SERVICE BUT TATADOCOMO TAKE ADVANCE RENT RS 5000/- BUT NOW NO RETURN REQUEST ACCEPT BY CUSTOMER CARE OFFICERS OR NO SOLVE NETWORK ISSUE

CUSTOMMER CARE EXECUTIVE !!!
ATTENTION AND CAUTION NOTICE FROM ANWER HUSSAIN KADRI
KANPUR
I DONT UNDERSTAND WITHOUT SITE VISIT OR CONTACTING . HOW CAN RESOLVE OUR COMPLAINT NO- 404345585.
NOT WORKING WIFI DATA CARD AT 117/16 SARVODAYA NAGER KANPUR.
WHEN I GOT WIFIDATA 9235505284 -- CUSTOMER APPLICATION FILLED AT OUR OFFICE 117/16 SARVODAYA NAGER KANPUR.
NOW TILL NO SOLVE OUR NETWORK AND SPEED PROBLAM NOR ANY UR TATA EXECUTIVE CAME MY OFFICE FOR RETURNING TO RS 5000/- TAKEN AS CASH ADVANCE RENTAL WIFIDATA CARD FOR 3 MONTH M/S PARTHMA ENTERPRISESS KAKADEO KANPUR - REPERSENTATIVE MR VIPIN SHARMA , MADAM RIYA , MR VINAI DIVEDI .
BUT EVERY TIME CUSTOMMER CARE SEND SMS RESOLVE MY COMPLAINT WHY ?????.
LAST 25 DAYS MANY TIME WE COMPLAINT TO CUSTOMMER CARE INFORM ABOUT OUR PROBLAM EVERY TIME SAME MAKEING STORY SORRY WE NOT ABLE YOUR PROBLAM .????
ANY REP CALL TO MY NUMBREER TELLING SORRY FOR THIS AND SENT SAME MESSAGE RESOLVE YOUR COMPLAINT .
WHO IS RESPONCIBLE MY PROBLAM IN TATA DOCOMO COMPANEY ??
IF NO HAVE TATADOCOMO SALUTION WIFI DATACARD - 9235505284 RETURN MY MONEY RS 5000/- AND TAKE RETURN WIFIDATA CARD AND ALSO TAKE ACTION ALL INVOLVE MISTAKEN SALE OF WIFIDATA CARD.
HOPE SERIUSE ACTION TAKEN IN THIS COMPLAINT LONG TIME WAIT SALUTION
REGARDS
ANWER HUSSAIN KADRI
117/16 SARVODAYA NAGER - KANPUR -208005
NEAR - R.T.O. OFFICE
9807568848 / 9794595346
Anis49

Feb 15, 2014

Tatateleservices' Threat of legal action to recover bills raised for service not rendered

It does not matter to them as to what is the bill raised for. They just want money. They have quoted A/C no. 939305401 and are claiming an outstanding bill of Rs.991/-. I assume this is photon connection they are asking me to pay for. I had taken a photon connection sometime in Sept / Oct 2011 from their Park Street hub. It worked for one day, then it was not working, complaint was lodged and then the photon dongle was taken to them the next day, nothing happened. Then 15 days later a reminder was sent but nothing happened. Then suddenly I rang up one of the numbers available on one of their sites. I contacted them and the person was very helpful. He asked me to do some settings and then it started working very well. The sped was fantastic. The next day again it stopped. Then there was no one to help and you could shout, bark or even tear your hair. Nothing works with Tatas when they fail. All my requests to cancel connection went unheeded. Then started the billing process. I refused to pay on no service no pay logic. Then they forgot and even stopped asking for payment. Then there were threats of legal action etc. That too did not work on me. One day I received a call from a lady who took notes of all that I experienced with the connection and then she asked me if I would like the connection to be closed. I said yes. Thereafter nothing happened. Neither bill nor demands. Then all of a sudden the bills started coming and then the threat for legal action. The latest looks more threatening. Pay now else so and so will follow.

What to do with such ghostly demands laced with threats of legal action? I am 65 with virtually no source of income and a cancer survivor. Sometimes I feel I should rather die than deal with this nuisance of a company called Tata.

There is another case of identical nature for a claim of Rs.367/- . This phone does not work because the instrument is not repairable and the service terms have changed since the time it was bought. The call charges those days was Re1/- for up to 3 minutes' call to a mobile. The conditions have changed and it makes no sense today. I used the phone for some years before discarding it. It was taken on 'no call - no bill' basis. No use would mean no bill. But there you are. They are sending bills and want me to pay. Now they are threatening to take legal action. What to do?

Amounts are too small but after all the money does not grow on trees. Why should I give this away to Tatas?

Any help?
bijen007

Jun 18, 2013

bijendar kumar sharma

This is Bijendar kumar sharma from delhi and i took a Tata Docomo connection in July 2011 and the offer given to me was that pay 1500rs and you get 2 months broadband services and the device free and from the 3rd month i need to pay 750 per month. From day 1 i was getting problems, i logged 3-4 complains first to activate my device and then secondly to no internet connection. I got so much fed up that i cancelled my connection within 15-20 days only which was my free period. After that i got a call asking for reasons of cancellation and told them that i did not liked their services and not even using my 2 months free services. After 6 months they called and said that you have a balance of 1300 rs and you need to pay that amount, i told them that i have disconnected the connection long back. They started saying that no sir u have to pay this amount , i asked them that if my connection was still active after my cancellation then why didn't they send me the bill on monthly basis and why after 6 months they have send me a consolidated bill of 2 months.They told that ok they will check and resolve the issue, then again now after 4 months i am getting a call from TATA DOCOMO legal department saying that if i dont pay the amount they are going to sue me. And even they are not listening to me and threatning me that they will make my life hell if i dont pay. Please help me in this as i have not even used their services on my free duration .

Bijendar
gsam22

Mar 27, 2013

Threatning email from tata photon

I have received a email form tata company stating the below,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

CHENNAI

Acc No:- 906548399
Del No:- 9282158354

Dear Sir / Madam,
Our client M/s Tata Teleservices Limited,Tamilnadu circle Office at, Prince info City II,13th Floor, 283,284 ,Rajiv Gandhi Salai,OMR Road,Kandhanchavadi,Chennai-600096. has instructed us to state the following.

Our client states that you had applied for a Telephone connection from our client and accordingly executed Customer Application Form together with terms and conditions provided therein. Pursuant thereto you have been utilizing the telephone services provided by my client

Our client states, that while availing the said Telecommunication facility, you have covenanted to abide by the rules, regulations, terms and conditions of our clients. As against the above understanding and as per records maintained by our client, you have discontinued your payment and hence the outstanding in your account is Rs.1844 /-.

The relevant invoice / bill demanding the said amount had been sent to you. Despite repeated requests, reminders and notices from our client, you have failed and neglected to pay and settle the said amount to my client till this date, thereby causing considerable loss and damage to my client. Thus you have committed breach of the terms and conditions of the said Customer Application Form. You have deliberately and with a malafide intention to illegally enrich you, have withheld the payments, which are lawfully due to my client

Hence, take notice that you are hereby called upon to pay the said total outstanding along with interest that is due and payable to our client as per our clients records, with respect to the usage, rentals etc., of the said telephone, within 7 days on receipt of this notice, failing which our client will be constrained to initiate appropriate legal action, both civil and criminal under the various provisions of Indian Penal Code, against you for recovery of the said amount along with interest @ 24% per annum, holding you liable for all costs and consequences arising thereof

Also please note that you are liable to pay a sum of Rs. 2500/- towards the legal charges in this connection. In case, if you wish to make the payment or if you want any clarification you can contact 10.00 AM to 06.30PM for working days in the below address and contact details.

TATA DOCOMO,
No 29/5 LDG Road,
Little Mount
Saidapet, Chennai-600015

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I was using tata photon data card in the year 2010 and paid bills on time. In the year 2011 i got relocated to Bangalore. After relocation i have broadband connection and called up customer care people and asked them to disconnect my connection or change the connection to prepaid. But they refused stating that i have to go in person to Chennai outlet and make the changes. I have clearly informed them that i am out of Chennai but they said the same thing. Even then i have made the payment for 2 or 3 months without using the data card. After that i asked them to disconnect the connection but they didn't respond to that.
All of sudden without prior intimation they are sending legal notice.

How can they do this? Why should i pay the bill even after asking to disconnect the connection?

Sameera
sakbill

Mar 8, 2013

Tata docomo legal notice for for unused servicesl: Harassing genuine customer

I was Tata Photon customer for 2 years with account number:909010698 and always paid bill on time. Daily i check the usage details and used the internet based on that only but the usage details was not working many days and i am unable to my usage. Then the bill generation date came and i am waiting for bill after that i received the bill as Rs.1502. I called to customer care and send the complaint in mail as "If not ready to revise the bill, immediately disconnect" also but they didnt accept and not revised the bill. Finaly i paid the full amount for that month..Ok..Next month i tracked the usage details clearly and waiting for next month bill then again they put the bill Rs.1558/- then immeidiately i disconnected for the tata docomo Fraud company data card.

Many times i sent the mail as genuine request to revise the bill to your services but they didnt consider the request and not revised the bill. And i mentioned to disconnect the net previous month but not disconnected.

Now i am receiving mail as to pay the bill otherwise we will initiate appropriate legal proceedings, criminal as well as civil, against you at your absolute costs, risk and consequences.

I've received such mail regarding the legal notice for 6 months back due. It is not my fault if the customer care has not responded properly and not taken my complaint in the serious note as to disconnect previous month itself. It should be resolved from your side. I've never lodged a complaint of refunding back my advance amount that I'd paid in the initial day of taking such Tata Photon+ data card connection. But the way I've received legal notice without prior intimation is definitely not expected from such company.

Without listening customer's grievances TATA Docomo has sent legal notice to pay bill amount with legal notice cost of Rs.1502/-

Please help and suggest if this is the way to deal with a customer and dragging a customer to such inconvenience for a simple internet bill, which is also not properly justified. I feel embarrased and cheated by company of such high repute.

I wont use any Tata Products in future and I never recommend My Friends to use any Tata Products if not resolve this issue in positive manner.

Waiting your reply.

Mahendran
Itty Is Complaining Send email

Nov 13, 2012

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I bought TATA DOCOMO photon and used for 2 months and later when i found that the network problems i decided to disconnect it and dint use it. and bill got generated for 3rd month also. so even questioning them why they generated bill for 3rd month also, i paid the money as part of settlement which was told by the TATA executive guy who came for collecting the money and he ensuring that you wont face any problem henceforth. he said that he will deactivate the connection. but to my surprise TATA DOCOMO started to generate bill even after settlement. they generated bills for 3 months without me not even using it for 1 minute. absolutely zero usage. i have raised complaints with the customer care. they was absolutely no response from them. they even closed the compliant without even informing me. again i raised the complaint. they were so rude in answering the questions.. i felt so bad and humiliated with their behavior. the main problem with the TATA DOCOMO is the irresponsible and rude behavior of the representatives towards the customers who are loyal to TATA for years together. I had a great respect to the TATA brand but now with the Photon connection i totally lost trust in the company. in the present competitive world, all the companies are thriving for customer service where customer service is playing the main role that the product. i myself being in a sales company know the value of customer service.
if you have any questions regarding the service i can show you 50 customers with the same complaint in my office alone who got frustrated with the service of TATA. More over threatening calls from the legal department who absolutely were very very rude with their behavior. I just trusted the executive as he said he will see that my connection gets deactivated. thinking that i dint even touch the device for 3 months. but to my surprise i was billed.
How can you bill for the connection with 0 usage?
How can a executive who is representing a big company be so irresponsible?
How can the customer service guys be so rude to the customers?
How can the legal department threaten a loyal customer to TATA brand?

I sincerely request TATA to look into this matter and get this resolved not just me alone but to the entire customer world who are suffering with the service provided. Please regain the trust lost with TATA by taking a long term approach.

Raja
Photon Number : 9246994384
TATA Account number : 911680186
Compliant numbers :331555679, 321996737, 332685749
Tata Docomo Send email

Sep 24, 2012

not activating my postpaid connection

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - http://bit.ly/24x7LiveChatSupport to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.
AqeelB Send email

Mar 19, 2012

Invalid Billing + Recovery Threatning Calls

Finally I received call from TATA DOCOMO PHOTON PLUS. They apologized for the inconvenience also for the legal notice harassment.They cancelled the invalid bill and permanently deactivated my TATA account once for all. They said they checked out the database and found the data usage=0KB, which unfortunately I was billed for 1987INR.

And also gave me a 9 digit deactivation confirmation number for reference.

I am sorry my explicit and rude behavior.

Thanks guys.

Aqeel Bhatt
AqeelB Send email

Mar 13, 2012

Invalid Billing + Recovery Threatning Calls

Today I got another email from scam company. He claims to be an advocate from TATA.
"
RAMAN SHARMA

ADVOCATE

LEGAL NOTICE

13.03.2012

Aqeel Bhatt
Account No. 937288955
PHOTON NUMBER: 920-501-4597

Under the instructions of my client M/S Tata Teleservices Ltd, a body corporate duly registered under the Companies Act 1956 and in business of providing telecommunication services under license from Government of India, Ministry of Communication, Department of Telecommunication, I hereby serve upon you the following Notice:
1. That you had subscribed to telecom services provided by my clients on the terms and conditions as laid down in the Customer Application Form (CAF) which were duly read, acknowledges and signed by you in acceptance thereof. For the services availed by you, you are being sent bills by my clients periodically

2. That you were issued bills in respect of the Account No. 937288955 for the amount as detailed in paragraph no. 4 below which have not been paid by you till date. You were sent various reminders to pay the said amount. However, despite various reminders, you have failed to pay the amount of outstanding bills aggregating to the amount detailed below due for services provided by my clients and availed by you.

3. That it is reiterated that in accordance with the terms and conditions of the CAF, you are under an obligation inter alia to make payment or your telephone bills, which however, remain unpaid till date to the extent mentioned below. Please note that the interest @2.5% per month on the said sum shall be charged from the respective due dates till the payment is realized.

4. That in the circumstances aforesaid, I hereby, for and on behalf of my clients call upon you to remit Rs. 1987 /- as on date due to my client on account of non-payment of outstanding bills, along with interest due within a period of 7 days from the date of receipt of this legal notice, failing which I have clear instructions from my clients to initiate appropriate recovery proceedings as well as other legal proceedings, civil and criminal, in the competent court of law entirely as your work risk, cost and responsibility

In case you have any query, kindly contact Vivek Gautam at 9205009277 and Rohit Slathia at 9205043136. And In case, you have already cleared or settled your dues with the company in the meantime, kindly ignore this notice. A copy of the notice is being retained in my office for further use and record.

Raman Sharma, Advocated
Office: 2nd FLOOR, K. C. PLAZA NEW COMPLEX, RESIDENCY ROAD, JAMMU-180001

email:raman.advocate@gmail.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All I want to say is F*CK YOU TATA. F*ck you.
Even if you put me in the f*cking Jail I ain't paying the shit.
TATA Sucks moby dick for real.
I ain't paying your scam company even a single rupee.

I wanna shove my photon device up in your ars*
munish misra

Mar 1, 2012

Re-imbursement

From: Munish Misra [mailto:2jaimai@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2012 7:08 AM
To: Appellateauthority.Delhi@tatatel.co.in
Cc: pandit88888@gmail.com
Subject: appel,for speed and hopeless working of tata inicom as well as tatadocomo

Dear Sir, I, Munish Kumar misra resident of 128/156, k block kidwai nagar Kanpur up east. I am eight years old customer of tataindicom in many styles and I was good bill payer of company till today.
Last two years I had taken Rs.400/ plan in photon plus that was working good style and I was satisfied with this net.
Last eight month I am not getting normal speed, I complained toll free no so many persons came to me and looked the position of speed and go back, that I will complain my senior because ping is too much 350/400/275/370.
Like that, I cannot solve that problem, my officer look after this matter, All men told like that but I have got eight
Month money loss, Rs.3200 to 3500 rupees, because I cannot get my speed which Mr. satish sagar[Tvs holder at site no 1 Kidwai Nagar Kanpur] told to me that you would get 3mbps speed up to 1 GB.
Now I am not able to pay Rs.958.rupees to company I, am-retired persons how I can afford wrong bill?

Kindly think in positive way and please do help me any how because I can complain to you only, rest is you can do Batter for me. You are able to do everything.

Thanks Yours truly
My photon plus no:- 92350-38664 Munish Kumar Misra
House No:128/156, K block.
Kanpur.U.P. East
Tata Docomo Send email

Feb 28, 2012

Hi Aqeel Bhatt,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

snapdeal - refund yet not given 1 month over
    complain#2 It has been 1 month since i have got my...
    Ibps - IBPS CWE RRB - 3 OFFICE ASSISTANT APPLICATION FORM PRINT
    Dear Sir, I Rajeev kumar negi an applicant of ibps cwe...
    care@paytm.com - recharge not done but amount deducted from bank account
    recharge not done but amount deducted in bank account...
    Ibps - PO-iv Exam Cut off marks(for General)
    Reverend Sir, I am writing this in...
    RELIENCE TREND - DESRESPECT WOMEN
    PARK SQUARE MALL RELIENCE TREND ITPL I am disturbed by...
    Govt - health hazard
    One very sick LANGOOR is inside my garden since 8...
    IRCTC - Money deducted from bank account however ticket is not...
    Dear Sir, I was trying to book a train ticket through...
    tv9 - Complaint against VRO
    Respected Sir, Myself Mr. Karunakar working for HSBC...
    Complaint to CM Haryana - Water supplied by Goverment department is having high...
    Dear Sir, Good Afternoon! The water supplied in the...