TATA Indicom

Consumer complaints and reviews about TATA Indicom

Devi Sahu

Jul 19, 2015

Thieves from my bank account

Dear sir, I Bidyadhar sahu,dist- mayurbhanj ,state- odisha cheated by a cheater who called me from his mobile phone no- 7379143247 to my mob no- 9937339495 on 14/06/2015 at 7.00 p.m. That cheater introduced himself as a bank official and told that your debit card will be renewe. And asked my card no & pin no. I believed him and given the details he asked. Then he told that i am sending some messages there is some 6 digit number. Then he told me to read these messages to cross check these number. I believed him and read all those messages bearing some o.t.p. number. I had never done any online transaction. So i had no idea abuot o.t.p. number. Then he thieves Rs 24234.50 from my account-Bank of india a/c no- 546310100000639. And transfred Rs 1475.00 to TATAINDICOM. The transaction details is- 14/07/15 MEDR/TATAINDICOM /470668/ Rs 1475.00

So i request you to kind enough to me. And kindly transfer the same amount of Rs 1475.00 to the same account (A/C No-546310100000639) from where it was thieves and transfered to your TATAINDICOM and i wil be oblige.
Bidyadhar sahu, dist - mayurbhanj, p.s.-Raruan ,state- Odisha, Mob no-9937339495
manishkumar23191@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2015

misbehaving with customers.

store address : 121 najafgadh road ,
nangloi opposite reliance fresh ,delhi -110041

subject: misbehaving with customers.

To the C.O/ Director/manager,
hello this is manish kumar S/O omprakash. actually i had a tata indicom sim card and that had been broken before 10 days. and i had want to buy a duplicate sim from the company then i had gone to the tata store for buy a duplicate sim card. and in my opinion the duplicate sim was be 49 rupees only but in the store the tata employee had been asking for 200 rupees and he also said that i was sold from since 3 years before. and i had said to him that hey listen brother in my opinion the duplicate sim is only rupees 49. then he said i will give you for 200 rupees and if you want to buy then take it then get lost.sir i am very affraid to listen that all of this. so please i would request to you please take a action against it. i am waiting to your reply for very hopefully . THANKYOU.

your faithfully
manish kumar
mob no. 9716660079
address : rzb-318 nihal vihar , nangloi
new delhi -110041
Arvind indi

Jun 20, 2015

Portability from tata indicom to tata docomo

Dear Service provider I have applied for portability of my tata indicom prepaid (cdma) mobile number 9279346283 to tata docomo prepaid (gsm) which is not being done. My indicom services have been stopped but the disconnection have not been done due to which tata docomo is unable to activate it. Please help.. .... ..

Arvind Sharma
Contact 9031374947
Email arvindjsr.com@gmail.com
srmo

Mar 19, 2015

Fraudulent use of Tata Indicom mobile

On February 17 , 2015 I received a call from a Mobile No. 9211672292 claiming to be a Mr. Rahul, an officer of ICICI Bank, Gurgaon Branch, to know the details of my ICICI bank "and other" credit card numbers for "verification". And he has done the forgery through my ICICI credit card for Rs.5070/- payment made to AIRTEL PYMT- BILLDESK .

I would also like to be inform you that on 4th March, 2015 I have received a similar call for identification of my credit card no. from Ms. Anuradha Mishra via mobile No.09211501447 introducing herself as Executive from ICICI Bank, Gurgaon Branch.

.I gather from this board, as well as reading other forums, that this kind of activity is taking place with regularity, and that Tata Indicom seems to be doing nothing about it.

Pl. take action against this no. or launch a police complaint against this no.
Vidya Shanar Jha

Feb 19, 2015

Harassment

Sir, This phone no 9211903467 belongs to a lady in Delhi NCR, as per Truecaller her name is My Megha presently working in HDFC Loans as a telemarketer. Today she called me but I could not receive the call, after seeing the missed call I called her back and we did talk regarding loans for a few seconds but after that she gave the phone to may be her boyfriend and that person without knowing anything started abusing me therefore I have had to cut the phone. All the telephonic conversation is recorded in my phone. I request you to please register my complaint and guide me as I am very eager to teach them a lesson.
bsurti@hotmail.com

Jan 31, 2015

Fraudulent and criminal use of Tata Indicom

On January 28, 2015 I received a call from a Delhi number 9212077670 claiming to be a Mr. Sehrawat, posing as an officer of ICICI Bank and demanding to know the details of my ICICI bank "and other" credit card numbers for "verification". I immediately asked him why he didn't have the information himself if he was indeed an officer of that bank. He insisted that he had the right and the responsibility of calling me for verification, and that I was bound to disclose the information to him.

When I told him that I was aware that he was a fraudster and an impersonator and indulging in criminal activity, he abused me in filthy language and hung up. I then found out that the number was a Tata Indicom number and promptly wrote a written complaint to their Customer Care as well as to the Appellate Authority at New Delhi, informing them of precisely what had happened, and that this person was committing a serious criminal offence.

To my utter surprise, both Tata Indicom's Customer Care as well as Appellate Authority wrote back to me and disclaimed any and all responsibility in this matter, and told me that they could not do anything! One would have thought that they would have at the very least investigated this number or done a background check on it. But no such thing - their entire response seems to be that they are in no way responsible for anything their customers do using their phones, which is a surprisingly stupid and inept position to take, knowing fully well that such silence and indifference further encourages these criminals.

This is my THIRD encounter with fraudsters and criminals using Tata Indicom numbers. I gather from this board, as well as reading other boards, that this kind of activity is taking place with regularity, and that Tata Indicom seems to be doing nothing about it. Perhaps Tata's greed for income and profits overshadows its social and legal responsibility. I am going to escalate this further, but through this I want to warn the general public about Tata's breach of its own so-called "Code of Ethics", which seems to be only for public consumption.

B D Surti
bsurti@hotmail.com
amit_sarkar75

Dec 10, 2014

vishing calls

I have received a fraud (vishing) call from mobile No. 9211162944, posing ICICI Bank representative/official trying to collect my personal details. This happend for the second time.

PRATHMA EMTERPRISESS KANPUR NO PROVIDE AFTER SALES TATADOCOMO WIFI DATA

KANPUR
I DONT UNDERSTAND WITHOUT SITE VISIT OR CONTACTING . HOW CAN RESOLVE OUR COMPLAINT NO- 404345585.
NOT WORKING WIFI DATA CARD AT 117/16 SARVODAYA NAGER KANPUR.
WHEN I GOT WIFIDATA 9235505284 -- CUSTOMER APPLICATION FILLED AT OUR OFFICE 117/16 SARVODAYA NAGER KANPUR.
NOW TILL NO SOLVE OUR NETWORK AND SPEED PROBLAM NOR ANY UR TATA EXECUTIVE CAME MY OFFICE FOR RETURNING TO RS 5000/- TAKEN AS CASH ADVANCE RENTAL WIFIDATA CARD FOR 3 MONTH M/S PARTHMA ENTERPRISESS KAKADEO KANPUR - REPERSENTATIVE MR VIPIN SHARMA , MADAM RIYA , MR VINAI DIVEDI .
BUT EVERY TIME CUSTOMMER CARE SEND SMS RESOLVE MY COMPLAINT WHY ?????.
LAST 25 DAYS MANY TIME WE COMPLAINT TO CUSTOMMER CARE INFORM ABOUT OUR PROBLAM EVERY TIME SAME MAKEING STORY SORRY WE NOT ABLE YOUR PROBLAM .????
ANY REP CALL TO MY NUMBREER TELLING SORRY FOR THIS AND SENT SAME MESSAGE RESOLVE YOUR COMPLAINT .
WHO IS RESPONCIBLE MY PROBLAM IN TATA DOCOMO COMPANEY ??
IF NO HAVE TATADOCOMO SALUTION WIFI DATACARD - 9235505284 RETURN MY MONEY RS 5000/- AND TAKE RETURN WIFIDATA CARD AND ALSO TAKE ACTION ALL INVOLVE MISTAKEN SALE OF WIFIDATA CARD.

Mar 2, 2014

TATA BRAND STORE - PRTHAMA ENTERPRISESS KAKA DEO KANPUR DO MISTAKEN SALES WIFI DATACARD TO ROYAL TOURS KANPUR

tatadocomo wifidata 9235505284 NETWORK ISSUE AT SARVODAYA NAGER KANPUR

V.S. GOPINATHAN

Jan 29, 2014

not working for pass two days. frequantly the instument getting distrobed.

Mr.V.S. GOPINATHAN Plot no:15 door no: new:24 Old no:5 2 nd main road Annamalai nager Avadi chennai 600054

Hello, Sir My name is gopinathan V.S. Pass six years using this said tata indicom walky phone. before three months once also the some problem was exist. Again the some problem now arises my opinion the old instrument may be replaced with new one to avoid further complications. Sines I am aged 75years please expatiate yearly services.
ksahmad

Jan 24, 2014

tata indicom threatening me to pay for unavailed servies

kamalSentWriteCalendar

Re: Demand notice against your TTSL account

From: "kamal ahmed"<ksahmad@rediffmail.com> Show detailsImages from this message have been blocked. View imagesReply Reply All Forward DeleteHi its really dissapointed after looking at legal notice on my email for those services which I have never availed.I dont deny the fact that I had this connection and infact I never ever stoped the payment of the bills. I am very shocked that nobody has asked the reason of not paying the out standing, now I will tell u, There was massive problem on network connection in my area and I called the customer care and they had arranged a engineer to check the technical problem.And when engineer visited he told me that there is connectivity problem of network in this area and he told only 25% signal are coming right now and it cant be resolved this Dec 13.then I called up customer care to tell this and I was very clear at that point of time I will pay until the full connectivity resume.after next I got another bill, and again I callled cc and again I said the same thing will not pay anything for the services which I havent availed fully.it happend another and it was the third month billafter that I used to getting call from tataindicom side that pay off the outstanding amount, for those my question was very clear why I should pay bill for those services which I have availed for one month and that to for 25% signal and for other two month I never availed for zero percent.now you people tell I was the loyal customer and I had raised this complaint myself to your department but havent got the right kind of answers from your side. And now u are asking to pay off. I am sorry to say that this is not a good customer service.awaiting your response nd I am not calling your collection agent till I hear from.thankskamal9871877786From: "Legal Cell"Legal.Cell@tatatel.co.inSent:Wed, 22 Jan 2014 16:24:26 +0530To: "ksahmad@rediffmail.com"ksahmad@rediffmail.comSubject: Demand notice against your TTSL accountWITHOUT PREJUDICE

Ref No:- 19 / M07 / L4+/ RESIDENTIAL - HNI / Krishna Associate

Name – KAMAL AHMAD .

Address – S-7/3, JOGA BAI EXTN, , NEW DELHI 110025

Subject: Demand Notice for recovery of outstanding dues

Del No – 9212569157

Account ID – 908096389

E-mail ID - ksahmad@rediffmail.com

Tata Teleservices Limited, having its office at 2A, Old Ishwar Nagar, Main Mathura Road, New Delhi-110065, serve you this notice of demand, the contents whereof you may note as detailed herein below-

1. Tata Teleservices Limited is a leading Unified Access Service Provider in India and provides various Telecom and other services in various telecom circle in India by virtue of Licenses granted by Department of Telecommunications (DoT), Government of India.

2. A connection was allotted and sanctioned to you on your request on a duly executed Customer Application Form and other related forms/documents ("Agreement" hereinafter). The aforesaid connection and account ID was allotted to you. You availed best of the service/s provided by Tata Teleservices Limited after activation of the said connection.

3. As per the terms of the Agreement, you were under an obligation inter-alia to make payments of the periodic bills raised by Tata Teleservices Limited upon you in respect of the availed services. However, inspite of the receipt of the said bills, you have grossly failed to make the due payment in time. Due to the non-payment of your legitimate dues, Tata Teleservices Limited was compelled to bar/suspend/disconnect your aforesaid connection.

We, therefore, call upon you on behalf of Tata Teleservices Limited to pay the outstanding amount of Rs.3361/. along with interest @ 2% per month from the due date till the realization of the amount within seven (7) days of the receipt of this notice, failing which Tata Teleservices Limited, shall be constrained to initiate appropriate legal proceedings, criminal as well as civil, against you at your absolute costs, risk and consequences.

This notice shall stand withdrawn soon after your payment is realized by our company, as mentioned herein above.

In case of any queries, please contact Mr.SK Gautam on 9958046287 or Mrs.Anjali Sharma on 9650290267 employees of our Authorized Collection Agency (M/s-S.K. GAUTAM , ANJALI SHARMA)

Sincerely,

Tata Teleservices Limited.

“Please do not reply to the mail. This is a computer/system generated letter that does not require a manual or electronic signature. The contact, shall, however be treated as suitably notified to the recipient, and on receipt of this letter, the content shall be deemed to be have been read and understood by the recipient.”

The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any attachments from your system. Any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change.>TATA TELESERVICES LTD. (including its group companies) shall not be liable for any omission or error in the message, improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication or for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. TATA TELESERVICES LTD. (or its group companies) does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interferences.Get your own FREE website, FREEdomain & FREE mobile app with Company email.  Know More >Reply Reply All Forward DeleteInboxAll foldersContactsPull other mailsSignout© rediff.com 2014
nagarajarao

Nov 19, 2013

illegal deduction of amount

I am a senior citizen aged around 70 years having cell phone no: 9290194702. on 12.11.2013 I have spoken on land line and call cost Rs.10.58 leaving my core balance as Rs.89.49 at 20.08 hrs. Subsequently, i received at 20.16hrs showing my core balance as Rs.39.66. When I contacted personally KH building office Hyderabad they could reply properly. I wont mind giving charity to but I dont like being cheated like this. I am sure you wont reply

M.VENU MANOHAR
tobitengineers

Oct 11, 2013

No Service since over 10 days

Subject: No Network service since over 10 days~~M15654372
> Hello,
> *Ref: Account No*: 978783097 / 79 / 978776813
> I refer to the above account numbers, wherein kindly note all our company
> lines including internet is non-operational since the last 10 days.
> We regret to state that there is absolutely no communication from TATA
> DOCOMO and all our calls to your service personal are futile.

We are fedup of calling your customer service as they behave they dont have any hands and legs over the lines man, whose mercy we are at. We have been put thru immense trauma as we are totally depended on the Internet for our office.

Jennifer Nazareth
M: 91-9987557772
TLCrelationshipmgmt

Sep 11, 2013

RE: STATUS || : TLC RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT PRIVATE LIMITED || PRI 140-9334354 || SME || Testing docket 379597037

We have a downtime of 48hours and no technician has come and visited us. We have escalated to our account manager Ashwin Vora but no use. Can someone understand the consequence of 48hours of downtime and rectify this.
Tresa Varghese

Jul 29, 2013

Replacement of Tata Walky instrument

I am a user of Tata Walky land line No.6508116 ( Plan:Ws-Walky Life) since last near about 10 years. Now, as the instrument is not working properly I met the service engineer at "Arrow Tele Services, Arrow Tele Services, 59, Mihir Park Society, Opp. Rajvi Tower, O.P. Road,Baroda" on 27.07.2013 to replace the instrument. After making all efforts, he could not activate the new instrument. Hence I have decided to disconnect the service (if they are not able to replace the instrument) and I want my deposit money. Kindly solve the problem.

Tresa Varghese
104/H, Vrajdhara Society-II,
B/h Makarpura Bus Depot,
Vadodara-390010.
rajesh kumar giri

Jul 3, 2013

billing/recharge related

i am user of tata connection. i always recharge my phone with heavy amount monthly after that i am not satisfy with the call rate of tata. i have been using this connetion for 5 years with call rates according to per second on local and std. and roaming call rates was also according to per second with the terif of rupees 9.but 3 or 4 days ago, there is deduction in my account with call rate according to per minute. please tell me any condition in which my call rates remain according to per second on local, std and roaming, otherwise i have to change my connection.
please try to understand my problem and reply me
kushan sikder

Jun 29, 2013

cheated by authorised person of tata indicom

I like to inform you that I took TATA WALKY land line connection
before near about 5 (five) years under WsWalky Life tariff plan.
The company authorised person Sri Manosh Das (Mobile- 9233400128) came
to me & convinced me to paid him Rs. 3366.00 for the connection of
Tata walky which is life time free incoming service facility.
I gave him Rs. 3366.00 (Rupees three thousand three hundred sixty six
only) for Tata walky with life time free incoming service facility.
I enjoyed all facility till 26/04/2013 as per commitment by Sri Manas Das.
On dated 26/04/2013 another authorised person of TATA INDICOM Sri
Nabin Chowdhury ( Mobile- 9233450307) came to me and told that the
life time incoming facility scheme have been end/closed & if I want to
take the same facility for next three years, then I will have to paid
Rs. 1200.00 ( One thousand two hundred only), otherwise monthly rental
system will be imposed to the walky phone.
I gave him Rs. 6000.00 for 5 (Five) phones (Number - 03512-645103,
03512-645117, 03512-645115, 9233522308 & 9233522307) as I have no
another way.
But after some days the out going call facility have been stopped.
I have tried to contact to Sri Nabin Chowdhury, but he stopped his
mobile or not received my phone.
In this pain full situation, I am requested to please solve the
problem & remove me from this bad situation & oblige.
With thanks.
Kushan Sikder, Lokenath Apartment, Pirojpur 1st Lane, P.O.+ Dist.-
Malda West Bengal. 732101, Mobile - 9434211197, 9564393179.
drlguru@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2013

legal notice -

Mr.Srikanth Narashiman
Managing Director
TATA TELE SERVICES

I am Guruprasad Venkataramanan was using post paid connection of
Tata Docomo – 7411066605 with Rs, 899 has security deposit. I have
taken decision of converting from post paid to Prepaid and I done the
same.
Postpaid to prepaid conversion of services is done at yelahanka
Tata Docomo outlet. Person incharge said there is outstanding of
Rs.668 however it will be get adjusted with your deposit of Rs.899 and
balance will be received by in form of cheque.

It very surprise instead of cheque i have received legal notice from
tata tele services to clear the balance.
It is humiliation and pain full to undergo this kind of turmoil with
out doing wrong.
I have contacted your legal cell for clarification however the person
behaviour is very harsh .
Person name is Mr.Babu , contact no: 8722804944. He inititated the
discussion as "we will meet legaly and what ever you want to do "
I trust and believe in Tata Group and i have lot of respect for the group.
Even if i have balance to pay, what happen to my deposit amount.
Several reminders to customer care to sort out - inefficiency to
handle the qurey.
No one is taking responsibility either from the outlet,legal or customer care.
I have given written communication to yelahanka and vidyranyapura
however no use neither no response from your side.
Let us part us friends will like to cancel all the corporate
connection which routed through me.
Paying Rs.668 doesn’t make any difference to me and cancelling
corporate connection doesn’t make any difference to your business.
Thanks for all the humiliation from respected entity “Tata Tele Service”

All the best.

Guruprasad Venkataramanan
drlguru@gmail.com
jyoti anand

May 6, 2013

puk code not given by tata indicom customer care

d/sir.
i have tata indicom no.9255996971,since using from 2007-08,many times i have complaint for puk code.but no any response given by your customer care executive.even they are talking with customer without manner.still my problem are unsolved.i think customer service is matter or not in tata tele services.pls resolve the issue and revert .still waiting for your reply...
M. Manwal

Apr 29, 2013

My id proof missplaced by tata indicom hub

dear sir/madam,

I am an old consumer of tata indicom tele service from 2006 but recently i had lost my mobile anywhere than i went to tata docomo hub with F.I.R copy & my id documents copy for request to issue new uim card against my number but there representative check and said to me it is not possible to issue the new sim/uim because my number is running against anyone else id proof. now I have no idea what to do against it because the number is very imp. for me & they told me "sir I didn't help you".

please help me to solve my problem.
poonam123

Mar 12, 2013

outgoing barred

recently i have taken a new tata postpaid connect n given cheque for security but due to some reason it would be return after concern in customer care again i paid 1100 rs for against of the check return but still my service is deactivate kindly do someting for it
Krish253

Feb 18, 2013

Regarding Phone disconnection Query

Dear Sir/ Madam,

My Tata Land line(08572-650693) instrument is not working properly. We are using this connection from 10 years. Highly unacceptable service from TATA.,so we decided to disconnect and returned instrument to Tata indicom office at Chittoor ,Andhra pradesh . we closed our account on 21st jan 2013 still we have not received our money .we are requesting to pay with interest for US if your delaying . Please inform us ASAP.

No one taking responsibility at tata office ... their is no one answerable person from TATA.

Krishna moorthy
karunm23

Feb 18, 2013

9468729829 no is not activated till 15 day back

Sir/mam my self karun .i have port 9468729829 no from bsnl to tata docomo on 27 jan 2013.the number in tata suppose to activate on 2 feb 2013,but before id verification on 59059.the Sim was lost.so i talk to
tata distributor of bhilwara he suggest me to take new Sim so i did with new id proof of passport given.as there number is 89910431110085723252 for the same mobile number but till date the Sim is not activated.there for i lost the connectivity .when ever i install Sim MSG say emergency call only. I have complaint to applanet officer of rajasthan at jaipur also but till 8 day no response also. My alternate no is 7737423689 Please assist me for the same. And replay me
j.srinivas reddy

Feb 6, 2013

BILLS NOT RECEIVED TILL DATE

(ATTACHED THE COMPLAINT COPY WHICH I HAD SENT TO TATA INDICOM)
Ref: Tata Indicom Landline connection 040-64292514
Sir/Madam,
The Tata Indicom postpaid landline connection 040-64292514 is not received the bills from the day of connection(may-2012) even though i paid the bills for 3-months continuously after giving several complaints to your customer care also there is no response but still iam getting the calls for the payment but not for the solution to my problem, and today i got a call from your legal department whose name is Mr. Rajesh Kumar, first i would like to know that does they have any sense to how to talk with the customers, he is talking very rash with the customers and he is confirming the customer as a cheater even after telling the actual problem, your customer persons doesn't have any information about customers complaints or wantedly they ignore the complaints and shows the interest to collect the payment, due to your negligence or what ever it is i lost Rs.30,000/- worth sales for the disconnection of my landline through not swiping the cards,who will bear my loss. Iam so much disgusted with the conversation with your legal department rajesh kumar, even i got a message from lok adalat advocate also for the leagal action, because of your staffs negligence i have to suffer all these things, you people really want me to approach for consumer court for your negligence of not solving the customers problems and creating nuesense trough making calling with several persons, my suggestion is to use your good officers rectify the problems not to create. Thanking you and with warm regards,
J.SRINIVAS REDDY
H.NO.4-5-135/31,
SRI RAM NAGAR,
NACHARAM,
HYDERABAD-500076
MOBILE:9849966304
LANDLINE:040-64292514(DISCONNECTED)

MCD East Delhi - Potholes and damaged roads: New Krishna Nagar
    Dear Sir/ Ma'am, This is to bring to your notice...
    idea net setter - RE: remote login unestablished error 619.
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience. Please...
    Micromax A102 Doodle3 phone - Display flickering and dithering problem
    I purchased micromax A102 doodle 3 mobile 11 months...
    Pune Traffic Police - Cheats
    Corrupt Traffic Police. I am using my friends bike who...
    paytm - not return my money
    I am added wallet money amount 150 via net banking. My...
    SAHAYA MARTIN - IFSC CODE
    Dear Sir/Madam according to income tax refund status due...
    Jaypee Associates - Non Payment of Due Amount
    This is to inform you that I have deposited Rs 40,000/- in...
    reliance sim - Sim Missing
    Hi, I lost my mobile at New Delhi Railway station with...
    bajaj pulser 180 - stolen Bike
    My Bike pulser 180 cc stolen at home date 3/08/2015...