TATA Indicom

Consumer complaints and reviews about TATA Indicom

PRATHMA EMTERPRISESS KANPUR NO PROVIDE AFTER SALES TATADOCOMO WIFI DATA

KANPUR
I DONT UNDERSTAND WITHOUT SITE VISIT OR CONTACTING . HOW CAN RESOLVE OUR COMPLAINT NO- 404345585.
NOT WORKING WIFI DATA CARD AT 117/16 SARVODAYA NAGER KANPUR.
WHEN I GOT WIFIDATA 9235505284 -- CUSTOMER APPLICATION FILLED AT OUR OFFICE 117/16 SARVODAYA NAGER KANPUR.
NOW TILL NO SOLVE OUR NETWORK AND SPEED PROBLAM NOR ANY UR TATA EXECUTIVE CAME MY OFFICE FOR RETURNING TO RS 5000/- TAKEN AS CASH ADVANCE RENTAL WIFIDATA CARD FOR 3 MONTH M/S PARTHMA ENTERPRISESS KAKADEO KANPUR - REPERSENTATIVE MR VIPIN SHARMA , MADAM RIYA , MR VINAI DIVEDI .
BUT EVERY TIME CUSTOMMER CARE SEND SMS RESOLVE MY COMPLAINT WHY ?????.
LAST 25 DAYS MANY TIME WE COMPLAINT TO CUSTOMMER CARE INFORM ABOUT OUR PROBLAM EVERY TIME SAME MAKEING STORY SORRY WE NOT ABLE YOUR PROBLAM .????
ANY REP CALL TO MY NUMBREER TELLING SORRY FOR THIS AND SENT SAME MESSAGE RESOLVE YOUR COMPLAINT .
WHO IS RESPONCIBLE MY PROBLAM IN TATA DOCOMO COMPANEY ??
IF NO HAVE TATADOCOMO SALUTION WIFI DATACARD - 9235505284 RETURN MY MONEY RS 5000/- AND TAKE RETURN WIFIDATA CARD AND ALSO TAKE ACTION ALL INVOLVE MISTAKEN SALE OF WIFIDATA CARD.

Mar 2, 2014

TATA BRAND STORE - PRTHAMA ENTERPRISESS KAKA DEO KANPUR DO MISTAKEN SALES WIFI DATACARD TO ROYAL TOURS KANPUR

tatadocomo wifidata 9235505284 NETWORK ISSUE AT SARVODAYA NAGER KANPUR

V.S. GOPINATHAN

Jan 29, 2014

not working for pass two days. frequantly the instument getting distrobed.

Mr.V.S. GOPINATHAN Plot no:15 door no: new:24 Old no:5 2 nd main road Annamalai nager Avadi chennai 600054

Hello, Sir My name is gopinathan V.S. Pass six years using this said tata indicom walky phone. before three months once also the some problem was exist. Again the some problem now arises my opinion the old instrument may be replaced with new one to avoid further complications. Sines I am aged 75years please expatiate yearly services.
ksahmad

Jan 24, 2014

tata indicom threatening me to pay for unavailed servies

kamalSentWriteCalendar

Re: Demand notice against your TTSL account

From: "kamal ahmed"<ksahmad@rediffmail.com> Show detailsImages from this message have been blocked. View imagesReply Reply All Forward DeleteHi its really dissapointed after looking at legal notice on my email for those services which I have never availed.I dont deny the fact that I had this connection and infact I never ever stoped the payment of the bills. I am very shocked that nobody has asked the reason of not paying the out standing, now I will tell u, There was massive problem on network connection in my area and I called the customer care and they had arranged a engineer to check the technical problem.And when engineer visited he told me that there is connectivity problem of network in this area and he told only 25% signal are coming right now and it cant be resolved this Dec 13.then I called up customer care to tell this and I was very clear at that point of time I will pay until the full connectivity resume.after next I got another bill, and again I callled cc and again I said the same thing will not pay anything for the services which I havent availed fully.it happend another and it was the third month billafter that I used to getting call from tataindicom side that pay off the outstanding amount, for those my question was very clear why I should pay bill for those services which I have availed for one month and that to for 25% signal and for other two month I never availed for zero percent.now you people tell I was the loyal customer and I had raised this complaint myself to your department but havent got the right kind of answers from your side. And now u are asking to pay off. I am sorry to say that this is not a good customer service.awaiting your response nd I am not calling your collection agent till I hear from.thankskamal9871877786From: "Legal Cell"Legal.Cell@tatatel.co.inSent:Wed, 22 Jan 2014 16:24:26 +0530To: "ksahmad@rediffmail.com"ksahmad@rediffmail.comSubject: Demand notice against your TTSL accountWITHOUT PREJUDICE

Ref No:- 19 / M07 / L4+/ RESIDENTIAL - HNI / Krishna Associate

Name – KAMAL AHMAD .

Address – S-7/3, JOGA BAI EXTN, , NEW DELHI 110025

Subject: Demand Notice for recovery of outstanding dues

Del No – 9212569157

Account ID – 908096389

E-mail ID - ksahmad@rediffmail.com

Tata Teleservices Limited, having its office at 2A, Old Ishwar Nagar, Main Mathura Road, New Delhi-110065, serve you this notice of demand, the contents whereof you may note as detailed herein below-

1. Tata Teleservices Limited is a leading Unified Access Service Provider in India and provides various Telecom and other services in various telecom circle in India by virtue of Licenses granted by Department of Telecommunications (DoT), Government of India.

2. A connection was allotted and sanctioned to you on your request on a duly executed Customer Application Form and other related forms/documents ("Agreement" hereinafter). The aforesaid connection and account ID was allotted to you. You availed best of the service/s provided by Tata Teleservices Limited after activation of the said connection.

3. As per the terms of the Agreement, you were under an obligation inter-alia to make payments of the periodic bills raised by Tata Teleservices Limited upon you in respect of the availed services. However, inspite of the receipt of the said bills, you have grossly failed to make the due payment in time. Due to the non-payment of your legitimate dues, Tata Teleservices Limited was compelled to bar/suspend/disconnect your aforesaid connection.

We, therefore, call upon you on behalf of Tata Teleservices Limited to pay the outstanding amount of Rs.3361/. along with interest @ 2% per month from the due date till the realization of the amount within seven (7) days of the receipt of this notice, failing which Tata Teleservices Limited, shall be constrained to initiate appropriate legal proceedings, criminal as well as civil, against you at your absolute costs, risk and consequences.

This notice shall stand withdrawn soon after your payment is realized by our company, as mentioned herein above.

In case of any queries, please contact Mr.SK Gautam on 9958046287 or Mrs.Anjali Sharma on 9650290267 employees of our Authorized Collection Agency (M/s-S.K. GAUTAM , ANJALI SHARMA)

Sincerely,

Tata Teleservices Limited.

“Please do not reply to the mail. This is a computer/system generated letter that does not require a manual or electronic signature. The contact, shall, however be treated as suitably notified to the recipient, and on receipt of this letter, the content shall be deemed to be have been read and understood by the recipient.”

The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any attachments from your system. Any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change.>TATA TELESERVICES LTD. (including its group companies) shall not be liable for any omission or error in the message, improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication or for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. TATA TELESERVICES LTD. (or its group companies) does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interferences.Get your own FREE website, FREEdomain & FREE mobile app with Company email.  Know More >Reply Reply All Forward DeleteInboxAll foldersContactsPull other mailsSignout© rediff.com 2014
nagarajarao

Nov 19, 2013

illegal deduction of amount

I am a senior citizen aged around 70 years having cell phone no: 9290194702. on 12.11.2013 I have spoken on land line and call cost Rs.10.58 leaving my core balance as Rs.89.49 at 20.08 hrs. Subsequently, i received at 20.16hrs showing my core balance as Rs.39.66. When I contacted personally KH building office Hyderabad they could reply properly. I wont mind giving charity to but I dont like being cheated like this. I am sure you wont reply

M.VENU MANOHAR
tobitengineers

Oct 11, 2013

No Service since over 10 days

Subject: No Network service since over 10 days~~M15654372
> Hello,
> *Ref: Account No*: 978783097 / 79 / 978776813
> I refer to the above account numbers, wherein kindly note all our company
> lines including internet is non-operational since the last 10 days.
> We regret to state that there is absolutely no communication from TATA
> DOCOMO and all our calls to your service personal are futile.

We are fedup of calling your customer service as they behave they dont have any hands and legs over the lines man, whose mercy we are at. We have been put thru immense trauma as we are totally depended on the Internet for our office.

Jennifer Nazareth
M: 91-9987557772
TLCrelationshipmgmt

Sep 11, 2013

RE: STATUS || : TLC RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT PRIVATE LIMITED || PRI 140-9334354 || SME || Testing docket 379597037

We have a downtime of 48hours and no technician has come and visited us. We have escalated to our account manager Ashwin Vora but no use. Can someone understand the consequence of 48hours of downtime and rectify this.
Tresa Varghese

Jul 29, 2013

Replacement of Tata Walky instrument

I am a user of Tata Walky land line No.6508116 ( Plan:Ws-Walky Life) since last near about 10 years. Now, as the instrument is not working properly I met the service engineer at "Arrow Tele Services, Arrow Tele Services, 59, Mihir Park Society, Opp. Rajvi Tower, O.P. Road,Baroda" on 27.07.2013 to replace the instrument. After making all efforts, he could not activate the new instrument. Hence I have decided to disconnect the service (if they are not able to replace the instrument) and I want my deposit money. Kindly solve the problem.

Tresa Varghese
104/H, Vrajdhara Society-II,
B/h Makarpura Bus Depot,
Vadodara-390010.
rajesh kumar giri

Jul 3, 2013

billing/recharge related

i am user of tata connection. i always recharge my phone with heavy amount monthly after that i am not satisfy with the call rate of tata. i have been using this connetion for 5 years with call rates according to per second on local and std. and roaming call rates was also according to per second with the terif of rupees 9.but 3 or 4 days ago, there is deduction in my account with call rate according to per minute. please tell me any condition in which my call rates remain according to per second on local, std and roaming, otherwise i have to change my connection.
please try to understand my problem and reply me
kushan sikder

Jun 29, 2013

cheated by authorised person of tata indicom

I like to inform you that I took TATA WALKY land line connection
before near about 5 (five) years under WsWalky Life tariff plan.
The company authorised person Sri Manosh Das (Mobile- 9233400128) came
to me & convinced me to paid him Rs. 3366.00 for the connection of
Tata walky which is life time free incoming service facility.
I gave him Rs. 3366.00 (Rupees three thousand three hundred sixty six
only) for Tata walky with life time free incoming service facility.
I enjoyed all facility till 26/04/2013 as per commitment by Sri Manas Das.
On dated 26/04/2013 another authorised person of TATA INDICOM Sri
Nabin Chowdhury ( Mobile- 9233450307) came to me and told that the
life time incoming facility scheme have been end/closed & if I want to
take the same facility for next three years, then I will have to paid
Rs. 1200.00 ( One thousand two hundred only), otherwise monthly rental
system will be imposed to the walky phone.
I gave him Rs. 6000.00 for 5 (Five) phones (Number - 03512-645103,
03512-645117, 03512-645115, 9233522308 & 9233522307) as I have no
another way.
But after some days the out going call facility have been stopped.
I have tried to contact to Sri Nabin Chowdhury, but he stopped his
mobile or not received my phone.
In this pain full situation, I am requested to please solve the
problem & remove me from this bad situation & oblige.
With thanks.
Kushan Sikder, Lokenath Apartment, Pirojpur 1st Lane, P.O.+ Dist.-
Malda West Bengal. 732101, Mobile - 9434211197, 9564393179.
drlguru@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2013

legal notice -

Mr.Srikanth Narashiman
Managing Director
TATA TELE SERVICES

I am Guruprasad Venkataramanan was using post paid connection of
Tata Docomo – 7411066605 with Rs, 899 has security deposit. I have
taken decision of converting from post paid to Prepaid and I done the
same.
Postpaid to prepaid conversion of services is done at yelahanka
Tata Docomo outlet. Person incharge said there is outstanding of
Rs.668 however it will be get adjusted with your deposit of Rs.899 and
balance will be received by in form of cheque.

It very surprise instead of cheque i have received legal notice from
tata tele services to clear the balance.
It is humiliation and pain full to undergo this kind of turmoil with
out doing wrong.
I have contacted your legal cell for clarification however the person
behaviour is very harsh .
Person name is Mr.Babu , contact no: 8722804944. He inititated the
discussion as "we will meet legaly and what ever you want to do "
I trust and believe in Tata Group and i have lot of respect for the group.
Even if i have balance to pay, what happen to my deposit amount.
Several reminders to customer care to sort out - inefficiency to
handle the qurey.
No one is taking responsibility either from the outlet,legal or customer care.
I have given written communication to yelahanka and vidyranyapura
however no use neither no response from your side.
Let us part us friends will like to cancel all the corporate
connection which routed through me.
Paying Rs.668 doesn’t make any difference to me and cancelling
corporate connection doesn’t make any difference to your business.
Thanks for all the humiliation from respected entity “Tata Tele Service”

All the best.

Guruprasad Venkataramanan
drlguru@gmail.com
jyoti anand

May 6, 2013

puk code not given by tata indicom customer care

d/sir.
i have tata indicom no.9255996971,since using from 2007-08,many times i have complaint for puk code.but no any response given by your customer care executive.even they are talking with customer without manner.still my problem are unsolved.i think customer service is matter or not in tata tele services.pls resolve the issue and revert .still waiting for your reply...
M. Manwal

Apr 29, 2013

My id proof missplaced by tata indicom hub

dear sir/madam,

I am an old consumer of tata indicom tele service from 2006 but recently i had lost my mobile anywhere than i went to tata docomo hub with F.I.R copy & my id documents copy for request to issue new uim card against my number but there representative check and said to me it is not possible to issue the new sim/uim because my number is running against anyone else id proof. now I have no idea what to do against it because the number is very imp. for me & they told me "sir I didn't help you".

please help me to solve my problem.
poonam123

Mar 12, 2013

outgoing barred

recently i have taken a new tata postpaid connect n given cheque for security but due to some reason it would be return after concern in customer care again i paid 1100 rs for against of the check return but still my service is deactivate kindly do someting for it
Krish253

Feb 18, 2013

Regarding Phone disconnection Query

Dear Sir/ Madam,

My Tata Land line(08572-650693) instrument is not working properly. We are using this connection from 10 years. Highly unacceptable service from TATA.,so we decided to disconnect and returned instrument to Tata indicom office at Chittoor ,Andhra pradesh . we closed our account on 21st jan 2013 still we have not received our money .we are requesting to pay with interest for US if your delaying . Please inform us ASAP.

No one taking responsibility at tata office ... their is no one answerable person from TATA.

Krishna moorthy
karunm23

Feb 18, 2013

9468729829 no is not activated till 15 day back

Sir/mam my self karun .i have port 9468729829 no from bsnl to tata docomo on 27 jan 2013.the number in tata suppose to activate on 2 feb 2013,but before id verification on 59059.the Sim was lost.so i talk to
tata distributor of bhilwara he suggest me to take new Sim so i did with new id proof of passport given.as there number is 89910431110085723252 for the same mobile number but till date the Sim is not activated.there for i lost the connectivity .when ever i install Sim MSG say emergency call only. I have complaint to applanet officer of rajasthan at jaipur also but till 8 day no response also. My alternate no is 7737423689 Please assist me for the same. And replay me
j.srinivas reddy

Feb 6, 2013

BILLS NOT RECEIVED TILL DATE

(ATTACHED THE COMPLAINT COPY WHICH I HAD SENT TO TATA INDICOM)
Ref: Tata Indicom Landline connection 040-64292514
Sir/Madam,
The Tata Indicom postpaid landline connection 040-64292514 is not received the bills from the day of connection(may-2012) even though i paid the bills for 3-months continuously after giving several complaints to your customer care also there is no response but still iam getting the calls for the payment but not for the solution to my problem, and today i got a call from your legal department whose name is Mr. Rajesh Kumar, first i would like to know that does they have any sense to how to talk with the customers, he is talking very rash with the customers and he is confirming the customer as a cheater even after telling the actual problem, your customer persons doesn't have any information about customers complaints or wantedly they ignore the complaints and shows the interest to collect the payment, due to your negligence or what ever it is i lost Rs.30,000/- worth sales for the disconnection of my landline through not swiping the cards,who will bear my loss. Iam so much disgusted with the conversation with your legal department rajesh kumar, even i got a message from lok adalat advocate also for the leagal action, because of your staffs negligence i have to suffer all these things, you people really want me to approach for consumer court for your negligence of not solving the customers problems and creating nuesense trough making calling with several persons, my suggestion is to use your good officers rectify the problems not to create. Thanking you and with warm regards,
J.SRINIVAS REDDY
vjadhav

Dec 28, 2012

From last two day you have charged 12 rp on me for sending message

Dear Service Provider,

From last two day you have charged 12 RP. on me for sending message.
& i have message pack which not over its at least 430 message remaining & as of now balance i can't make a call on 12524 so, i want my balance Refund & please kindly solve this problem.
Please let me know why i am charged wrongly and for what services & what possible work done one this case & tell me the name of person who's handling my problem?

Looking forward for your efficient Customer Care Service to resolve My issue..
Phone Number :9220205581

vishal jadhav.
9220205581
Shoorbeer Singh Bisht

Dec 21, 2012

Cell No. 9210331188

मेरे पस टाटा इंडिकॅम का प्रीपेड मोबाइल नंबर 9210331188 था जो मेँ 2006 से चला रहा था और मेने बीच में भी 1 बार दुबारा अपनी आइडी (I.D.) जमा कराई थी लेकिन कम्पनी ने मेरा फोन यह कह कर कट दिया की यह टेलेकाम रेगुलेटरी के हिसाब से ठीक नही है और दुबारा आइडी लेने से भी इंकार कर दिया किर पया मुजे बताएं की में कहाँ सिकायत करू किरपया उचित मार्ग दर्शन करें

Shoorbeer S Bisht
Shoorbeer Singh Bisht

Nov 30, 2012

eastpoint

Nov 18, 2012

service_network_postpaid

I am the principal of Sri Chaitanya junior college, East point, Visakhapatnam. We are facing network problem very often from the last two months though we have given the compliant several times for our college tata indicom numbers 0891-6556610 & 0891-6460107.
Response from the technical support people is very poor. Thus for every 4-5 days a week we are geeting such a problem. So kindly respond against this and rectify the problem.
I greatful to you, if you find and suggest a right remedy for our problem.

Thanking you sir,

0891-6460107.
tarun kukreja

Oct 19, 2012

complete terms and conditions of Rs.666 tariff plan

i wanted to know the all term n conditions of Rs.666 tariff plan.
i had recharged this plan a month ago on 19/09/2012 as per validity the plan should cancelled on 18/10/2012 but still its running. same situation is with my friend he recharged the same plan on 9213994415 on 17/09/2012. now his balance is going negative. i wanted to know the reason. kindly look into the matter asap.
because of low balance i am not able to contact customer care.
tataphoton

Sep 10, 2012

Wrong Billing

Respected Sir/ Madam,.

I has purchase a TataPhoton Plus No.9212335569 with Plan Monthly Rent Rs. 300/- per month, 1000Mb data free usage & after the 1000Mb data usage charge Rs. 0.20/- per MB but not over the bill Rs. 500/- (as you gone 500/-- plan).

But the bill have issued Rs. 300/- Rent and charged first 1000Mb Rs. 20/- after this stop speed for data usage. that means you have completed your bill plan amount Rs. 500/- from customer after nominally saying free usage.
After the first 1000MB speed has stoped that means not have free usage data as per the plan.

BUT THE DATA CARD HAVE PURCHASED AS PER THE FIRST PARAGRAPH MENTIONED PLAN.

I have paid first 2 bills without the attention. again repeated the plan then I have wrote the complaint to Tata photon customer care department but not solved the issue, again received the Septmber bills.

Please stop the bill and service.

Please fing attached the below mails for your reference that I have submitted my request to customer care, please refer the mail and take positive action immediately.

Now I request you to kindly take the issues in top priority and close the same immediately.

Looking for your positive reply and obliged.

Shaji Geevarghese.

Incontinuation in my early mails dated 22.08.12, 05/09.12 &
06.09.2012. Please stop my service when you clear the issues, I have
not responsible for billing in my account without clear the subject.

I have not been using your service from last months.

You have generated my september bill also.
Again I request to please clear the issues after you proceed my bill.

Please stop my service and issuing bills in my account.

Shaji Geevarghese

- Hide quoted text -

On 9/6/12, Shaji Geevarghese <shaji.dwarka@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Roy,
> Thank you very much for your replay.
> You means, I will contact to dealer and solve my issues.
> Ok, I have purchased the data card and given the plan from dealer then
> I will be solve the issues with dealer and not any subject matter and
> issues with you and your company with me. In futre never you not
> issuing any bill and ask any dues in my tataphone no. 9212335569 and
> account No. 913165643.
> I will be solved this issues with dealer, ok.
> Have any dues and issues from dealer with me I will manage.
> So not any matter with regarding in my tataphoton connection No.
> 9212335569 and account no. 913165643.
> Not need any more services from your side and no dues no connection
> with your tataphoton services. Closed the chapter.
> I would like to noticed you to that please see the bill 2nd page and
> you mentioned the bill plan as follow:
> Total Monthly Rental Rs. 300.00
> Data Tariff Rs. 0.20/MB
> Free Data Usage - 1000
> you have not explained any more details with this plan.
> your dealer has also explained to me the same that -
> Monthly resnt Rs. 300/- per month
> Free usage data 1000MB after the 1000MB will chargable Rs. 0.20 per
> MB. after the 1000 MB means which quantity will use, chargeable that
> usage data only (morethan, lessthan) but not over Rs. 500/- , after
> 500/- automatically stop. as per this plan as call as you go 500 plan.
> Customer understanding your dealers/ executives explaination the
> dealing time. I have also understood the same things.
> After purchasing you compel with customer to follow your plan, this is
> not way for growing your business.
> I request once again please send revised bill for paying my 5th august
> bill dues and continuing with your relation other wise I have not need
> your service.
> Looking fo your cooperation & consideration and higly obliged.
> Thanks
> Shaji Geevarghese
> On 9/5/12, customercare.delhi@tatatel.co.in
> <customercare.delhi@tatatel.co.in> wrote:
>> Dear Mr. Shaji,
>> Thank you for writing to us.
>> This is with reference to your email dated 05-09-2012, regarding bill
>> related issue for your TATA PHOTON number 9212335569.
>> We regret the inconvenience caused to you.
>> As per our telephonic conversation on your alternate number 9650350629,
>> we
>> would like to inform you that you have been charged as per your bill
>> plan.
>> Please be noted that if you were said that you would be getting 1000 MB
>> free
>> usage by the dealer than we would kindly request you to visit the same
>> dealer for the issue.
>> As per our system and the plan(Photon Plus Pay As you Go 500 Plan Monthly
>> Re) no free usage is applicable till first 1000 MB. Base rental is Rs.
>> 300,
>> 1000 MB data usage will be charged @ .20p/MB , Post 1000 MB usage
>> unlimited
>> free usage at the speed of upto 32 Kbps.So, your bill will is fixed to
>> Rs.
>> 500/- plus service taxes.
>> For further clarifications call us at 1800-266-121(toll free). You can
>> also
>> write to us at customercare.delhi@tatatel.co.in
>> Assuring you of our best services at all times.
>> Warm Regards,
>> Sent: 2012-09-05 15:46:17.0
>> To : customercare.delhi@tatatel.co.in
>> Cc: null
>> Subject: Re: 9212335569 Tata Photon No - Wrong Billing~~M9754241
>> [Note: Please don't change the subject for internal tracking purpose
>> and
>> immediate action.
>> _____________________________
>> Dear Mr. Roy,
>> I have not satisfied this replay.
>> You will discuss with your particular department or concerned person.
>> First 1000mb is free (Not chargeable 1st 1000 MB data usage) after
>> 1000 mb you will charge Rs. 0.20/mb. but not over Rs. 500/- this is
>> the plan terms explained your agent to me with data card purchasing
>> time. I have agreed to purchased this plan.
>> Please correct in your bill processing system and make revised bills
>> for the last 3 months and send to revised corrected bill amount for
>> August '12 for making due payment and confirm please.
>> Thanks
>> Shaji
>> On 8/26/12, customercare.delhi@tatatel.co.in
>> <customercare.delhi@tatatel.co.in> wrote:
>>> Dear Mr.Geevarghese,
>>>
>>> Thank you for writing to us.
>>> This is with reference to your email dated 22-Aug-2012; regarding
>>> Billing
>>> Issue for TATA PHOTON number 9212335569.
>>> We would like to inform you that we found that your bill for 5-Aug-2012
>>> is
>>> correct and we would like to explain that with your plan.
>>>
>>> The details of your plan is given below:
>>> Plan name: Photon Plus Pay As you Go 500 Plan
>>> Service Tax - Rs. 61.18/-
>>> Total Outstanding - Rs. 554/-
>>> For further clarifications call us at 1800-266-121(toll free). You can
>>> also
>>> write to us at customercare.delhi@tatatel.co.in.
>>>
>>> Assuring you of our best services at all times.
>>> Warm Regards,
>>> immediate action.
>>> _____________________________
>>> Dear Mr.Geevarghese,
>>>
>>> Thank you for writing to us.
>>> This is with reference to your email dated 22-Aug-2012 regarding Billing
>>> Issue for your TATA PHOTON number 9212335569.
>>>
>>> We regret the inconvenience caused to you.
>>>
>>> We are in pursuit of your issue and you would receive a communication
>>> from
>>> us very shortly.
>>> For further clarifications call us at 1800-266-121(toll free). You can
>>> also
>>> write to us at customercare.delhi@tatatel.co.in.
>>>
>>> Assuring you of our best services at all times.
>>> Warm Regards,
>>> immediate action.
>>> _____________________________
>>> Dear Customer
>>>
>>> Thank You for surfing with Tata Photon!
>>> This is with reference to your e-mail dated August 22, 2012 regarding
>>> TATA
>>> Photon number 9212335569,
>>>
>>> We would like to inform you that you can get an instant response to any
>>> of
>>> your queries, requests or complaints through our call center by dialing
>>> our
>>> 24/7 toll-free helpline number 1800-266-121 or by writing an email to
>>> our
>>> customer care id customercare.delhi@tatatel.co.in along with your Tata
>>> Number in the subject line of the E mail & we'll be glad to assist you.
>>>
>>> Hence, request you to mention your number in the Subject line as given
>>> below
>>> for faster resolution:
>>> Subject Line: 90XXXXXXXX or 92XXXXXXXX or 011-655XXXXXX
>>>
>>> Our Customer Care department will respond to you in next 48 hours.
>>>
>>> We request you to keep your TATA Photon number on hand when you call us
>>> to
>>> facilitate us to service you on call.
>>> Please be informed that the Appellate Desk has been designed only to
>>> handle
>>> escalation complaints and such scenarios where you do not get
>>> satisfactory
>>> redressal of your complaint, or the complaint remains unaddressed or no
>>> intimation of redressal of the complaint is received within 10 days, you
>>> can
>>> approach us at Appellate Authority with previous complaint number by
>>> writing
>>> at appellateauthority.delhi@tatatel.co.in or fax at 011-66552020 for
>>> redressal of complaint.
>>>
>>> You can also visit our website www.tataphoton.com
>>> <http://www.tataphoton.com/> for more information.
>>>
>>> We appreciate and hope for your continued support to help us in our
>>> effort
>>> to provide you the best of our services.
>>> Yours sincerely,
>>> Cc: Appellateauthority Delhi; Appellate Authority UPW
>>> Subject: Tata Photon No. 09212335569 - Wrong Billing
>>> Dear Sir/ madam,
>>>
>>> With reference of your payment reminder letter for dues on 22nd Aug'12.
>>> I would like to inform you that I have purchased the Tata Photon Plus
>>> Data
>>> Card along with the plan from your agent (Mr. Radhey Shyam, Dixit
>>> Enterprises G2/1, Malviya Nagar,New Delhi), the plan as folow:
>>> Monthly Rent Rs. 300/-
>>> Free Data Usage - 1000 mb
>>> After 1000mb will charge 0.20 per mb
>>>
>>> and your bill detail shows a complete different picture. You have not
>>> billed
>>> as per the plan. You have charged first 1000mb data charged
>>> 0.20 per mb. I have paid last 2 time my bills but this has repeated in
>>> (Aug'12) bill.
>>>
>>> Any one shown this bill plan all of agreed with me regarding your bill
>>> claim
>>> has been wrong.
>>>
>>> I request to you please veryfy my bills and resubmit my August bill
>>> including balance from my last 2 bills paid and take necessary action
>>> immediately.
>>>
>>> I hope you will take a positive action and confirm.
>>> Thanks
>>> Shaji Geevarghese.
Tata Docomo Send email

Sep 1, 2012

Harassment for payment on discontinued number

Dear Manan,

We regret the inconvenience. Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you.
You can also go to the following link - http://bit.ly/24x7LiveChatSupport to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

SONY XPERIA SP - Unhappy with sony,defected manufacturing
    SONY sucks. its service sucks. Its people sucks. i have to...
    cyber crime - Facebook hacking
    Hi sir..one guy is posting very bad and abusive comments...
    Vodafone - Deductions without user intervention
    Vodafone has deducted my 99 rupees balance without my...
    municipal corporation - sewage are not working properly
    TO The head of municipal corporation ...
    samsung grand - i m lost my mobile
    Sir I was lost my sumsung grand imei number...
    Idea - Idea Smart Wifi not connecting
    I brought a Idea smart wifi few days back. When i put a...
    312504 - Email from Nokia
    Hi, I just receive an email from Nokia company where I...
    unauthorised construction - unauthorised construction in malka ganj
    To, The Commissioner, Municipal Corporation Delhi, ...
    Reliance Communication - recharge
    i have recharged my another reliance no with 76 rs of...