Tata motors

Consumer complaints and reviews about Tata motors

renju s

Nov 30, 2013

fake call letter

fake complaint in the name of tata motors for attending interview on 15-12-13 in Mumbai for that i had to remit Rs 9240/- that is refundable amount
Sheekha Singh

Jun 18, 2013

Fake email for interview call

I receive an mail frome Tata Motors that my Cv is being selected for interview but in order to proceed forward I have to make a cash deposit of Rs.10,650 which is an refunable amount that will be returned to me at the time of my personal interview.I made the cash deposit of mentioned amount in the Punjab National Bank on 3-5-2013 I got all the information of account in which I have to transfer my cash.After the deposition of the money they said that I'll receive my interview call letter within a couple of week but I dint received it they kept on entertaning me by saying that my letter is being dispatched & I'll soon receive it
After a week when I called them they said that the interview has been postponded I'll receive the information though mail & I received it & his time a new contact No. & interwiew place was given I called at the given no. there they said to me that my previous information will be carried forward & I will soon receive the interview call letter the same story continoued & now both the contact no.'s are comming out of coverage area or switched of.I just dont know what to do I have just compleated my graduation & on the 1st step I am feeling restless.Please help me out of this.
Bank:Punjab National Bank(Pimpri Pune (MH))
Date:3-5-2013
Name & Ac no:Ankit(TML)6021000100016625
The above information is the ac & name in which I had made the cash trancation

I am sending you both the mail
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1st mail

TATA MOTORS LTD
Address:Mundhwa Rd, Tilekar Vasti, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra 411028
Dear CandidateWe are informing you that your profile has been selected online.
Your code number – TML-045.You are in group one.

We are informing you that your resume has been online selected in our annual direct selection of candidatesthrough our direct interview in TML.The Company offers you to join, as well as Company offers you to join as an Executive/Manager post inrespective department. You are selected according to your resume in which Project you have worked and on thebasis of your academic records.Departments – Electronics , Mechanical Engineers, IT-Software/Hardware Administration, Production Sales and HR Department Accounts, Hardware networking ,web designer, Engineer Quality control & Others,Total - 35 candidates Short-Listed , Post - 32,
Experience : 0 To 5 YearsLocation: New Delhi, Pune, Bangalore, Chandigarh and Mumbai & Other city.Interview Date – 23-05-2013 In Pune.The Selected candidate keeps the right of being getting posted at the desired location subject to the finaldecision of HRD after discussion. Salary - Min –Rs.39`000/- to Rs.94`000/-+ incentives, per month on yourperformance .You are going to get employment in TML. Note - You have to deposit an refundable security amount by Cash Rs 10,650 /- 03/05/2013 into The (PunjabNational Bank) The Job profile and salary offered by Company will be mention in your call letter. Your calllatter and Air Ticket will dispatch very shortly after receiving your confirmation of security deposited in to the Bank. The security amount paid by the candidate. This is a refundable amount. And this is compulsory becausethis is company process.Note- 03/05/2013 is the last date of security deposit in to the Bank For A/C Number you can Make a call to Mr. S.KSrivastav.Late reporting candidates will be not allowed in the process. We are strictly concerned on time management asper the values of the company. The selected candidate visit to company office is not allowed before interviewdate. Only one family person is allowed with female candidate.This call letter and group code number TML-045. Is not-transferable. This code is valid only for your interviewdate.

(1) - Note - You come with your all documents photocopy. And one hard copy of the invitation mail. Id Proof, 5Photos,
(2) - Note -Send me your latest updated resume with your code number now{apply@tatamotorshr.com}
(3) - Note- Group one 03/05/2013 is the last date of security deposit in to the bank.
(4) - Note - You can call in official working Hours Monday to Saturday–9 Am to 4 Pm. After the working hoursyour call not Be accepted.After depositing the security deposit you send me your deposit slip, Photo, ID Proof, scan copy. And your mobile number By Mail. if you are been selected or not, This amount will be refundable, it is just a security deposit asassuring your presence on the interview date and venue, we will be reserving your air tickets fare upon ourexpenses, that would be paid by the company itself,Kindly give the information after the deposit of the security amount in to the bank to company’s belowmentioned email id. information of email id {apply@tatamotorshr.com}.
Your letter will be dispatch to yourhome address.
Regards(Human Resources Officer)
Mr. S.K Srivastav:-91-8743881803

2nd mail:

Corporate and Registered Office
TATA Motors Limited
Group code no.TML-045
E-mail:  apply@requirement.co.in.
Miss. Shruti Pujari (HR at TATA MOTORS)

CONT NUMBER:- 08527280435.

INTERVIEW CALL LETTER
With reference to your CV you are provisionally selected for the following suitable post. So that hereby you are asked to forward the particulars through email to the company for formal interview, also to choose your suitable working place and accordingly receive your company appointment job forwarding order and join the job without any delay except you are not disposed to join immediately which we can arrange to in us at your convenient time.
Your Resume has been selected from one of the various job sites we hire for our plant. The Company selected 32 candidates and general service Departments. It is our pleasure to inform you that your Resume was selected as one of the 32 candidates shortlisted for the interview. The Tata Motors Limited Company is the best Manufacturing Company in India; The Company is recruiting the candidates for our plants in Delhi, Bangalore, Pune and Mumbai and other city where ever you wants the job location in India .
Your interview will be held at The Company Corporate office in Tata Motors Limited 5th Floor, One Forbes,1 Dr. VB Gandhi Marg, Fort, Mumbai – 40001 on 23rd of June 2013 at 11.30am, you will be pleased to know that of the 32 candidate’s selected 25 candidates will be given appointment, meaning your Application can be in progress to the final stage. You will have to come to the Company Corporate office in MUMBAI .Your offer letter with Air Ticket will be sent to you by courier before the date of interview. The Company can offer you a salary with benefits for this post from 32, 000/- to 2, 50,000/- P/MONTH + (HRA + D.A + Conveyance and other Company benefits. The Designation and Job Location will be fixed by Company HRD at the time of final process. You have to come with photo-copies of all required documents on the day of interview.
 LAST DATE FOR DEPOSITING THE AMOUNT IN BANK IS: Tomorrow Time 9:30 am to 4.00 pm.
vNOTE: Immediately produce via email the following necessary particulars along with this call letter with filling of your Name and qualification.
A. All Educational qualification Certificates Xerox copies& latest CV (resume) 1 Copy.
B. Passport size Photo (1no),
C. Any One Identity proof (Family card/College ID card/Driving License/voters ID) Xerox.
D.REFUNDABLE cash security deposit of Rs9, 250/-(Nine Thousand Two Hundred and fifty only)
NOTE: Be informed that the Registration And Interview Processing & Maintenance charges payment which is 9,250/- INR is a refundable deposit, and should be deposited into the A/C HR OF Tata Motors Limited account details that is provided to you below so it will enable us to send you your Air Ticket and other necessary documents required for the interview. Note, you need to show us the copy of the deposit slip and offer letter on the date of your interview at the gate in-other for you to be allowed by our security officials into the company premises for the interview. After receiving the documents we will be sending the FORWARDING ORDER to the desired working location as well as suitable post which you preferred.

SUITABLE POST, SALARY, WORKING PLACEAND OTHER DETAILS ARE GIVEN BELOW:

S.No Qualifications Posts ( Designation ) Salary Range
1 MCA, BCA, MSC (C.S), MSC (IT),BE(IT),BE(CS)BTECH(CS), BTECH(IT) BSC(IT), BSC (C.S), DCT, DCS, DCA, any Software (or) Hardware Courses, A+, Network+, Security+, MCSE 2003, MCITP, MCPD, MCTS, CCENT, CCNA, CCDA, CCSP, CISSP, RHCE, LPIC,CSTP,CTM, C+, C++,JAVA, J2E,SAP,VB,DOTNET, ORACLE,CORE JAVA,XP,XUNIT, Software Engineering Database Design Pocket PC & Palm Development Speech-Based Interfaces Internet Technologies Java, C/C++, Visual Basic Oracle Programmer and DBA SOFTWARE PROGRAMMER/ SOFTWARE DEVELOPER/ TESTING/ WEB DESIGNER/ EMBEDED/ SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR VLSI/NETWORKING/DATA ENTRY OPERATOR/COMPUTER OPERATOR/ System Administrator, System analyst, Web designer, Networking & programming, Hardware engineer, Software programmer & developer, Computer operator, Data entry operator, Call centre executive, Marketing executive. Computer operator, Data entry operator, DTP operator, Call centre executive, Software programmer, Office assistant, Receptionist, Telemarketing, Clerk, Typist, Steno, Asst. manager, Marketing/ Sales/ Customer support executive, Accounts Asst, Supervisor, Technicians. After Training period and any experience salary approximately
RS. 32,500.00 to 2,50,500 per month
2 All ME's M.Tech , All BE's , All B.Tech , All Diploma's ( DME, DEEE, DECE, DECE, DCE, DCT) All AMIE's, Production, Mechanical, Civil, EEE, ECE  1. PRODUCTION MANAGER/QUALITY CONTROLLER/DESIGNING/AUTOMOBILE ENGINEER/EMBEDED/VLSI/WEB DESIGNERSQ/C/ Production / Assembling / Servicing / Erecting / CADD, CAM, PROE, Ideas, Design Engineers, Managers ,Engineers, Supervisors, Technicians, Electrical Maintenance Engineers, Electronics service Engineers, Software Programmer, Call Centre Executive, Automobile Engineers, Sales / Marketing Executive. After Training period and any experience salary approximately
RS. 32,500.00 to 2,50,500 per month
3. All ME's MTech, All BE's, All Btech, All Diploma's ( DME, DEEE, DECE, DECE, DCE, DCT) All AMIE's Production, Mechanical, Civil, EEE, ECE  1. Electrical Or Electronics Maintenance ENGG / Supervisors / Chip Design Engg / Embedded System / Network Administrator /Testing Engg /VLSI Design/QC/ Production / Assembling / Servicing / Erecting/ CADD, CAM, PROE, Ideas, Design Engineers, Manager ,Engineer, Supervisors, Technicians, Electrical Maintenance Engineers, Electronics service Engineers, Centre Executive, Automobile Engineers, Sales / Marketing Executive.  After Training period and any experience salary approximately
RS. 32,500.00 to 2,50,500 per month
4. MBA, MBE, MIBA, MIB, BBM, BBA, All MA, All MSC, M.com, and any P.G. Degree's All BA, BSC, B.com, and any U.G / Diploma's
ACCOMODATION PROVIDED  (H.R) Manager/accounts/Asst. Manager/Administrator/Front office / customer support, Business development officer/Security Manager/Marketing manager/Office asst. Manager/ Call centre / Trainer, Software marketing team leader/Marketing executive. After Training period salary approximately
5 All ITI Traders / Diplomas, JODC, JOC, COPA
ACCOMODATION PROVIDED  All ITI's technicians, Electricians, Wireman, MMY, Diesel Mech , Copa, Joc , Television Engg , mech , Fitter, Welder, Turner, Machinist, CNC, Lathe operator, Miller, Plumber, Auto electrician, Automobile engineers & Mechanical Asst. A/c mech , Carpenter, Machine operators, Computer operator, Hardware Servicing Asst, Electronic Assembling worker,  After Training period and any experience salary approximately
RS. 22,500.00 to 1,50,500 per month
6 Unskilled 8th,10th,+2, PUC,PDC ACCOMODATION PROVIDED Industrial worker, Engg , Export garments, Mills trainee worker, Office boys, Sales, Marketing executives.  After Training period and any experience salary approximately
RS. 32,500.00 to 2,50,500 per month

Your exact salary will be made known to you immediately after the interview
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW AND FOLLOW IT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.IF NOT INTERESTED THEREOF NO NEDD TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS WHICH WE MENTIONED.
1. SEND THESE DOCUMENTS
(1)-Qualification certificate Xerox copy-
2)- ID Proof Xerox copy
(3)-Passport size photograph (1)
(4)- Update Resume
(5)-Registration and Interview Processing& Maintenance charges: Rs. 9,250/-
This amount is accepted through cash deposit to the account we will provide you upon response to this mail
2. The above mentioned documents should be sent via email attachment. After receiving these documents we will send your JOB FORWARDING APPOINTMENT ORDER within 7 days through your mail-ID

3. After receiving your job forwarding appointment order letter then you may directly go to branch office. You have only personal interview.
4. All fresh candidates 1 to 6 months training period will be there. During that stipend provided. After 3 months salary will be increased.
Follow the above mentioned terms and join for the job. For further enquiries contact the Phone number provided above.
The security deposit payment which is 9,250/- INR is a refundable deposit, and should be deposited into the HRD account details given below so it will enable us to send you your Air Ticket and offer letter. You are required to deposit the refundable interview security deposit to this below account details. Note, you need to show us the copy of the deposit slip and offer letter on the date of your interview at the gate in-other for you to 0be allowed by our security officials into the company premises for the interview. Be informed that the account given to you is the Senior HRD Account Number that is been used for this recruitment. The reason for that is the payment will be refunded back to applicants immediately after the interview and that is the reason why we are not using the Company Bank Account. Do ensure it's a CASH DEPOSIT so that you can send us the scan copy of the deposit slip for verification and registration by our account department and also to enable us return it back to you immediately after the interview is over.

Below are the account details for payment
BANK NAME: - ICICI BANK, PNB BANK, UNION BANK OF INDIA.
Reasons of payment : The refundable payment of 9,250/- Rupees is being required from you as a measure we have taken to check bogus applications that we do receive, which means only seriously interested and ready clients will have to apply and receive our offer letter and flight ticket to destination and venue for the interview.
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Be informed that we will be providing you a two way ticket, accommodation and feeding during the period of the interview and aptitude test. And your security deposit will be refunded to you in its full amount immediately after the interview irrespective of you being shortlisted for the job or not. Payment is strictly by CASH DEPOSIT AS CHEQUE AND DEMAND DRAFT are not accepted because the security deposit will be in our custody for a short period of time and will be refunded to you in cash just immediately after the interview.
As soon as the payment is made, please kindly send us the scan copy of the payment slip through email to this email id: apply@requirement.co.in or confirmation and give us a call to that effect as it will help us facilitate the documents for sending your air ticket and other requirement for the preparation of your interview date.
Corporate and Registered Office
Tata Motors Limited
Group code no. TML-045
E-mail: apply@requirement.co.in.
Miss. Shruti Pujari (HR at TATA MOTORS)
CONT NUMBER:- 08527280435

Mar 19, 2012

Fake Interview Call

This is Sandhyarani Chavan from Pune and on dated 18th March,2012 i got the letter regarding interview in Tata Motors,which is going to be held on April 15,2012 in Mumbai.They are asking money for attending the final interview Rs.8,500,/-to be submit in Bank of India. The last date of security deposit in bank for group I is 19/03/2012.They have given contact number as Mr.Sanjeev Mehra contact no:91-9910497691.The e-mail has been sent from the id careers@tatamotorslimited.com
I request you to take immediate action for the same.Please find the attachment for detail information.

Jan 23, 2012

hi
my name is R Sardar, i also fall in this type of fraud cases, so please take necessary action from your end.i received a fraud call letter and the fraud's contact no is 9758548868.he gave me the ac no 71081031000005 state bank of India in favour of sunil kumar.submition time is 11.30 on date.

Jan 23, 2012

Fraud appointment letter

hi my name is R Sardar, i also fall in this type of fraud cases, so please take necessary action from your end.i received a fraud call letter and the fraud's contact no is 9758548868.he gave me the ac no 71081031000005 in favour of sunil kumar.submition time is 11.30 on date.

Apr 8, 2011

Dear Mr/Ms. Agarwal,

At the onset it is very disheartening to note that you are facing issues like these with a new vehicle. I am a tata vehicle owner too and have been having a lot of trouble with TATA Motors' service, spares, etc. and am looking at initiating legal action against them. If your problems have not been solved by TATA Motors, I would request you to kindly get in touch with me on my mobile no. 9768180543 so that we could work together and teach TATA Motors a lesson they will not forget.

I am a resident of Mumbai and have already spoken to a number of people who have been having a lot of issues similar to the ones you have been facing and are willing to join me in initiating legal action against TATA Motors.

Once I have your details and information about the problems faced by you, I can forward the same to capable solicitors and we shall initiate the legal action against TATA Motors.

Kindly be advised that all legal costs shall be borne by all participants equally and proportionally, hence you need not worry about spending a lot of money.

Also, if you know of other people, whether in Pune or Mumbai, kindly ask them to contact me and I shall be more than happy to help them out too.

Hope, you will join us in our fight against sub standard services and defective products from TATA Motors and teach them a good lesson, they will not soon forget.

Wishing you all the best.

Sameer Shahani.
Mumbai

Apr 7, 2011

DEFECTIVE CAR MANZA

I fully agree with you Tata Cars are hopeless and their service is the worst

Feb 14, 2011

Hi all,

Please be aware of fake appointment letters sent by fraudsters. These letters look very attractive and authenticated. They will ask you to deposit funds into their accounts as a token of confirmation, they gurantee this amount as 100% refundable. A specimen letter is attached herewith for reference.

Request to be very cautious and remain alert and not to fall prey to these guys.

Thank you for your time.

Parthasarthy Banerjee

Dec 14, 2010

DEFECTIVE CAR MANZA

I HAD PURCHASED INDIGO MANZA ON 28/04/2010 BEACUSE I THOUGHT ITS VALUE FOR MONEY.
BUT ON 2 ND DAY ITSELF THE CAR WAS NOT STARTING AND I HAD TO CALL SEVICE ENGINERS TO RECTIFY THE SAME. SAME THING HAD HAPPENED MANY TIMES. THE QUALITY OF VECHILE IS VERY POOR THE NEW CAR DOES NOT HAD PROPER PICK UP, HEADLIGHTS USED TO GET OFF AUTOMATICALLY WHILE DRIVING, POWER WINDOWS WORK SOMETIMES FROM DRIVER SIDE AND SOMETIMES FROM LEFT SIDE. BRAKE LIGHT USED TO BE ON MANY TIMES. ONE OF THE DOOR USED NOT TO GET LOCK BY CENTRAL LOCKING. AND DOORS HAVE TO BE PUSHED FOR LOCKING IT MEANS DOORS ARE LEFT OPEN WHILE WE LOCK IT. AND NOW THE VECHILE IS AT SAHAKAR NAGAR FOR SERVICING AND ABOVE PROBLEMS ON 20/11/2010. BUT TILL TODAY ITS LYING THEIR IDLE AND ON TODAY ON 14/12/10 AFTER CONTACTING MANY TIMES THE WORKSHOP PEOPLE SAYS ITS ENGINE IS BROKE DOWN DUE TO WATER OR DRIVING IN FLOOD BUT MY CAR HAS NEVER GONE OUT FROM CITY OR IN ANY FLOOD ANDS ITS COMPANYS FAULTY ENGINE DUE TO WHICH IT NEVER GAVED AS PICK UP. WE HAVE OTHER BRAND LIKE MARUTI, HYUNDAI, SKODA, NISSAN NO CAR HAD THIS KIND OF PROBLEM. BUT ITS SHAME ON PART OF TATA MOTORS TO MAKE THIS KIND OF FAULTY CAR. I SHOULD GET REPLACEMENT OF CAR AS THIS FAULTY CAR WILL ALEAYS PROBLEM AND HALF PART OF MY LIFE WOULD GO IN TATA WORKSHOP. IF NOT TATA SHOULD NOT MAKE CARS IN FUTURE............

Jul 20, 2010

Tata Indigo Manza Car- A defective Product

And they say Tata is selling cars for 1Lac. Now I know how they afford to do that.

Jul 16, 2010

Tata Indigo Manza Car- A defective Product

I bought a Tata Manza Quadrajet on 3rd May 2010 TN 06B 1685. The car was taken delivery by my family members from Concorde Motors, Velachery, Chennai, as I was out of station. When I happened to see the car after my return the following were observed.

1. The plastic fixture where the seat belt is supported has come out.
2. One of the power window switches was not working.
3.There were some paint touch ups at many places to cover some small joints.

I took the vehicle to the Tata Motors work shop. They fixed the first two problems.

After a month's time I took the vehicle for the first free service. I was told that the vehicle can be applied with rust proof painting at the bottom. Also they suggested that the vehicle will be applied with scratch proof polish. They offered a small discount. I agreed and paid them close to 6K INR.

After my return back collecting the vehicle in the evening, I found that there was a visible deep cut of approx 1 cm length on the front plastic top above the dash board. Looks some one used a screw driver tip and dragged it. This is irreparable, I think caused wantedly or negligence. This indicates that the quality of the plastic is poor.

Last week, I have noticed two more things.

1. The inner black beeding (not the one at the doors) has lot of gaps. Not minute gaps. This is noticed only at the left site. On the right side, it is intact. Whether, it is slowly giving way and peeling off or is there like that right from the beginning, I do not know. Any how this is a Q problem. Need to get this repaired.
2. The important one I noticed was that, the slant structure of the body on the left above the rear view mirror, has lots of dents. Let me explain like this. If some accident has occurred and damage caused, people will hammer it and straighten it by hammering. As paint was applied nobody normally notices this.

I called the contact lady at concorde motors last month, but did not get any reply. I am only having a doubt whether I have been delivered a vehicle which met with accident which I bought after paying more than 7 lakh rupees.

Is Q completely missed?

I am terribly upset and not knowing whom to complaint and what to do next.
I do not know how to take this forward and require guidance.

Jul 11, 2010

Tata Indigo Manza Car- A defective Product

I have purchased esteemed great Indigo MANZA Car AURA- MH-12-FU-7055 Quadra Jet on 03rd March 2010.
Since then I am facing the below mentioned problem
1. Left Side Pulling
2. Back Seat Locking Arrangement
3. Due to Left Side pulling there is a wear and tear in tyres

A expert team of Tata Motors visited dealers workshop to rectifiy the problems but since once month they are unable to recitify the problem.

Also they signed an MOM with me that these problems are there in product.( Attached Signed Copy)

Vikram Surve

Vodafone corporate plan - Vodafone Scam
    I am a Vodafone corporate plan 149 user. For the first...
    Pune(PCMC) RTO - permanent Licence not received
    Not recieved permanent licence till data. Applied and...
    QNET - Qnet Scandal
    U are perfectly brain washed..LOL...
    Tatadocomo - 9986325525 sim deactivated
    Dear sir Im siddeshwara gowda i'm using...
    tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in - unable to login
    Dear Sir/ Madam I am not able to login to renew my...
    213133 - WTF=== won a prize money of 2CRORES 50LAKHS
    BT Centre, 81 Newgate Street , Opposite St....
    pf office meerut - pf complaints
    Sir mera meerut pf office mein account hai jiska number...
    mobikwik.com - Fund not transfer
    Dear Sir/Madam, Please update the status of following...
    Bank Of India - why charged
    I have been charged rs 49, however i maintain my a/c...