Tata/safari storme

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Tata/safari storme

paramhallen

Aug 3, 2014

Noisey doors & shock absorber failure

I have not yet bought this vehicle, but two of my best friends have bought it. They both are experiencing same problem of noisy doors, which is increasing by every passing day. Not both but 1 of them had the shockers changed at 13000 kms. only. Now as i m too planing to buy this vehicle, i m not quite sure about it, though i really want to. Please Please Please take these two problems into considerations & resolve them, so my mind be at peace after buying Safari Storme.
Thank You!

Param Hallen
Handa

Feb 23, 2014

After service calls

We have bought a safari storme from Concorde motors Bangalore and have just completed 3 free services.
I am surprised to receive an after sales review call only in the after noons and specially on a Sunday. Very very irritating. And the executive on the other end has a very monotonous, irritating way of talking. Please change the agency.
rakesh kumar8622

Jun 29, 2013

noisy from suspension

i have bought storme ex from divyani motors,ranchi,n numbers of problems r there.yesterday i got it serviced at bokaro work shop.they told that the noise in suspension is due to all four shockers which is not available.now it can be imagined that the vehicle has runed with in 10000kms only and the shocrs failed and that is not available .no care is there only fake calls are being through call centres for customers satisfaction.same way disel tank cap is also ready for replacement but is not available.
I am rakesh kumar &my cell no. is 9431012693
dealer divyani motor ,ranchi
Yadavd1007@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2012

Noise in safari storme

I have bought Safari Storme yesterday itself and got disappointed because of noise in rear doors which is really annoying for me, infect my vehicle has done 90 km before delivery, must be used for PDI but this problem has been totally ignored .Since I have done this booking one month in advance infect before launch in a perception to get a quality product but I am highly disappointed by the fact. I have bought my vehicle in Gurgaon from ABS mercantile pvt ltd.

Oct 24, 2012

Noisy doors

I have bought safari storme LX this morning only, got really disappointed on the noise in rear doors, I have taken vehicle a from showroom with a mileage of 90 km done , I have it's been used for PDI but I am really surprised why this problem not been captured during PDI...I have bought 1st storme of Gurgaon and done booking for this on 15Th September 2012 ...in a hope to get a improved product after seeing at auto expo but really got disappointed on this irritating noise which is like 3-4 years old vehicle.
I am dharmender yadav and my contact detail is 9899440009