Tata Sky

Consumer complaints and reviews about Tata Sky

Apr 19, 2015

network error

My tata sky id 1090817196 i have suffer from issue of network error from last 45 days .I m making complaint to your consumer service in lots of times but i am not getting satisfying reply. I will requested to you for providing technician from your side for the solved the problem as soon as possible.And also giving extension foor your non performing service .
Mob - 8879950785
karishma313

Apr 18, 2015

tata sky duped me of Rs 2050

I have booked tata sky connection day before yesterday (16 April 2015). While I'd been promised a connection the very next day, I didn't receive it. My calls are all unanswered. I'm put on hold for more than 20 min by Ivr itself and my calls r later disconnected, I requested for several call backs but I'm yet to receive any calls. While I wanted to book a new connection they flooded me with calls. After receiving the payment (mode:credit card) they stopped responding. My subscription Id is 1151132329
deepaksair

Apr 18, 2015

No signal

My SUB ID is 1115014597 and I took an annual subscription on 13/04/2015 paying 2090/- for south special pack and 1500/- for HD access. But I am unable to see many of the channels and none of the HD channels. Whenever I called their customer care, the IVR says Technicians will visit and sort the problem. Till now no one has visited us nor the problem is resolved. My complaint no is NS1504146046660. When I was recharging my account, I had a chat with their customer care executive (ref id 2192510), but the executive did not inform that there is signal problem. I have paid 3590/- for nothing.

Request you to please look into the same.

Deepak S
Mob: 9322409859

Apr 17, 2015

Network errir

My tata sky id is 1090817196.I have suffrering from problem of network error.I was make a complaint to too many times by phone as well as email , but i doesnot get any response from your side.I was very unsatisfied from your consumer service .I requested to you please solved my problem within two days if your not not able to perform your duty than i want full refund from your company for your non service.I also requested to you please registered my new mobile number which was 8879950785.
Hope your are taking favourable and immediate action as soos as possible.

Mukesh Vasu
Phone no - 88799 50785
Consumer id no - 1090817196
kishnanj3

Apr 11, 2015

no signal

I am kishor nanji gala having DTH connection of TATAsky as service provider. In first week of March 15 On pretext of upgrading of Service for better view to Subscriber , TATA SKY has started their operation i was having signal problem. again from last week of march 15 till today i.e.12-4-15 i am not receiving any signals. When we try to contact Customer care or help desk There is recorded tape "we are upgrading our system and your signal problems will be resolved automatically. this drama is going on since last 10 days. Their cell no 08899888998 give false message.and our phone cals are never been answered at any hours of the day and always waiting time is 9 minutes. tata sky has failed in totality. kindly do the needful in the matter.
bikram pal

Apr 9, 2015

Installation

HI
My name is Bikram Singh and i want to highlight my issue for the tata sky services. 5 Days before on 3rd april 2015 i have lodged a complaint with tata sky cust care that i want a technician to install my tta sky dish as it was removed by the society flat owner due to his personal space .
i was informed that technician will come on monday after 3 pm and he will call and confirm the details of my address and will instal the dish.
I waited late till monday and no one showed up.
I called tata sky cust care and spoke to seema in banglore and narrated her the same story. she committed that technician will come for sure at my residence for the installatio of the dish.
i requested her that i want to speak to her supervisor and she explained that everyone is busy, i asked for manager above supervisor and she said that everyone is busy and disconnected the call.
i tried multiple times .
issue with tata sky cust care is that no one picks the calls and call goes on the IVR and then gets disconnected
options on the IVR is to press No 1 and we wil get back to you. No ine calls back either
I am trying caling Cust care and call ends up waiting for 25 mins each with no results
I went to tata sky office in ghansoli and spoke to office manager name ASIF #8286085632 and narrated him the same story and requested him for the installation. he told the another part of the story stataing that TATA SKY is getting upgrated to new channels and system is down and have 3000 complaints in hand
before he can attend to my issue
so he denied directly and asked to contact cust care for the issue he cannot do anything ,
I have my account recharged for 700 INR and balance is getting deducted for no reason . I am not having my TV for last 6 days .

If tata is getting the services upgraded then it should have the services provided for the existing users too, business cannot be taken in for granted.
It is not we who are dependant on tata sky , its tata who is dependant on consumers like us , we have many options in the market .
It is totally againt the tata values for business and consumer
if any body can help please advise
My tata Cust id is 1106720418
My contact no is 9821603071

marathi cahnnels & AAJ TAK --poor service
URGENT---- { TOP PRIORITY WITL FULL ATTENTION } REMAINDER WITH CORRECT MBL NO AS 9423683250 INSTEAD OF 942683250
TATASKY ID NO.---1001615788---SHRIKANT PAWNIKAR , NAGPUR
It is extremely surprised for me that most of the channels are not viewed including AAJTAK from last 15 /20days &my complaints are not attented till date which pl. be noted.
Any complaint is not attended & due to electronic complaint system no direct talking with your customercare centre . No responce from any responsibal officer of TATASKY on mbl no.0727600336 ,18602086633. We are receving only electrnonic masseges from 03.04.2015 that enginner will come & will attend my complaint but any one not come nor visited.
Sir , we regular customer from last nine years & now due to your POOR SERVICES WE ARE UNABLE TO VIEW ALL MARATHI CHANNELS & MANY NEWS CHANNELS INCLUDING ''AAJT AK''.
WE HAVE REFERRED THE MATTER& LODGED THE COMPLAINT TO MR. ARUN JETLY , I.T. & BROADICASTING MINISTER ON 07.04.2015 IN THIS REGARD WHICH PL BE NOTED.
Hence you are requested to kindly lookinto the matter & give me justice. In failing i willl proceed the mater in Consumers forum & in Civil Court & in RTI ACT IMMIDIATELY.

MBL.NO. 9423683250

TATASKY ID NO.---1001615788---SHRIKANT PAWNIKAR , NAGPUR

MBL.NO. 942383250

MBL.NO. 942383250

{ TOP PRIORITY WITL FULL ATTENTION }

MBL.NO. 942683250
dineshVP

Service not working since 1st April 2015

Tata Sky services haven't been working since 1st April. On 3rd April, it started for only 2 hours and then went dead again. Customer care centre isn't accessible. SMS from company says about work order to be released but no further followup work order number.

In the month of March also, services were down for 4-5 days.

Is company dead? Tatasky website also seems to be dead.

Who is responsible person in this company who can be held accountable for this fiasco.

Dinesh Pendharkar
anshuu

Apr 7, 2015

No Service for TATA SKY connection

no service for a week now. customer care not responding. pathetic service . not expected this from tata group.
itsajai

NO SIGNAL for all Channels Subscriber ID : 1004797682

No Signal
I am tata sky customer. NO SIGNAL for all Channels, at Subscriber ID : 1004797682
we are trying to get connect on Helpline, but all three helplines are useless.
Please arrange someone to get resolved this Tata Sky, No Signal Problem, I hope you will notify this soon
B.Basu

NOT WORKING SINCE 2ND APRIL

OUR TATA SKY IS NOT WORKING SINCE 2ND APRIL. COMPLAINTS ARE GIVEN BUT NEITHER IT IS RECTIFIED NOR ANY ONE IS COMING TO SEE. IT IS RIDICULOUS!! WE DO NOT WANT TATA SKY ANY MORE. REFUND OUR WHOLE MONEY , TAKE IT BACK OR ELSE LET US MOVE IN CONSUMER COURT. CARELESS PEOPLE ARE WORKING AT TATA SKY , NOT CARE FOR THE CUSTOMER CARE NOR TAKE ANY INTEREST IN SOLVING THE PROBLEMS.
devendra.naik01

Poor Service & Shifting of TATA Sky

Hi team,
This Compliant against TATA sky DTH service.
I raised service request for shifting of TATA sky through Customer call center with chargeable Number. and service request no # HIQDNX7, However no service engineer visited or call on stipulated time.

No compliant number or E mail ID available for raise escalation directly.

Request you resolve the compliant asap.

Devendra Naik
devendra.naik01@gmail.com
S K Sinha

Apr 2, 2015

Not getting the channels that i have paid on recharge

I am subscriber of Tata Sky ID 10101503. For last 2 days i am unable to view the channels that i have paid for. On opening of the Set Top Box, i am finding a moving banner mentioning about on going upgradation and to send mis call at 088998 88998 or SMS 'NS' to 56633. Complied with both of those two. But nobody attended the calls and service not yet restored. The company deuducts some amounts if a customer does not recharge in time. What fine should be imposed when a service provider does not offer service even after 48 hours under normal circumstances. Sorry state of affairs for a TATA organisation.

R Sinha.
geetha sampath

Mar 20, 2015

No signal in 85% channels

Ever since the tat sky had shut off transmission for servicing the channels are not functing at all.The representatives are extremely unprofessional and ill-informed.
Need assistance immediately.Missed all of the World cup matches.....thanks to Tata Sky.

Geetha
rajesh singh77777

Mar 15, 2015

always no signal from last months

My Subscriber ID A/c No is 1006146524

from last few month i give my complain to customer care but from their side no action will be taken by them. & at the time of No Signal remarks will be shown in the t.v screen is cloudy outside or raining,kindly wait till the weather clears.if the weather conditions are clear but the signal problem persists:
a.please 'power off"the Tata sky set top box
b.check &make sure that all wires to the tata sky set top box are firmly connected
c.'power on' the tata sky set top box

but at the time of this message showing in our screen but surrounding area no above situation is arisen.
yogesh91

Mar 12, 2015

no signal

tata sky dish showing no signal from last 2 days. This happense many time and they giving faulty set top box. please take action immediately.
ajit_rane

Mar 12, 2015

Tata Sky - Tata sky having issues with Marathi and other sports/entertainment channels

Hi, I, Ajit Rane, Goregaon (E), Mumbai, Subscriber number:1067907566 using Tata Sky and having issues with all Marathi Channels and some other sports/entertainment channels since last evening from 7 pm dated : 11/03/2015, it is a personal connection. Please look it to the issue ASAP. I tried calling Tata Sky's customer service almost 20-30 times from yesterday night none of their customer executive is reachable on customer care line.
vijay kambli

Mar 11, 2015

no signal on the set top box

I Mr.Vijay.B.Kambli Id no. 1127423620 have been experiencing problem while watching television due to no signal on the set top box even when the weather is clear.. Please kindly look into the matter as soon as possible...
rajesh shetty

Nov 24, 2014

CABLE NOT WORKING

Work order No: FQBBEXK
SUBCRIBER ID : - 1135319893
Last FRIDAY --- 21ST Nov ‘2014.

Since Last Friday ie.nov 21st November 2014 , refer above Subscriber id, TATA cable is not working in my residence, My Brother is calling tata sky offices everyday and giving the complaint, we get flimsy response from your customer service team stating that the concernced Techican is not available and has gone out of town, I don’t know how tata sky is giving these kind of silly reasons to the subscriber.
Please note that in my residence my parent s see the cable , and they are inconvienced to the hilt. This kind of pathetic service is not accepted from a reputed Tata company.

You are requested to please solve the problem immediately or please inform the Esclation matrix where I can take up this issue , I would also like to know if the complaint does not get resolved within the specified time , to whom do we report the issue to .

Pl. confirm action.

Rajesh. Shetty.
adi1155

Sep 1, 2014

Wrong billing and account charge

I have had a very bad experience with Tata Sky customer service and am writing to register a very strong complaint.

I have been a subscriber for many years and am currently a HD+ subscriber with subscription number 1067956266, and I am shocked at the horrible way you treat loyal and premium customers like me.

Here is the sequence of events:
1. Like always, I logged online to recharge my account on Friday 29th August, at 7.00pm. I recharged my account with Rs. 2,000 and did not make any change in my packs. I got an SMS confirmation that my outstanding balance was Rs. 2091 and my monthly usage was Rs. 600
2. On Sunday, August 31 at 4.20 pm I got a call from Tata Sky service centre (020-66804900) saying that it was a confirmation call regarding if I have the Supreme Sports pack. I confirmed it and the call ended. It was just a 30 seconds call and you can check the recording to confirm that there was no discussion on change of packs etc. on this call.
3. Immediately after the call, to my surprise I got an SMS that a request for Rs. 1810 had been completed and my outstanding balance was only Rs. 251. I was shocked as I had not made any request whatsoever.
4. At 4.25 pm I called up the Tata Sky helpline (022-600066363) and explained the problem to the person who answered the call. I was put on hold. The call lasted for over 29 minutes before it was disconnected automatically.
5. While I was on this call, I got another SMS at 4.33 pm that Star World Premiere had been activated on my subscription. I was again shocked as I had never requested it and there was no discussion on this channel anytime with anyone! How on earth can you randomly add channels and packs to my subscription without my consent and deduct money from my account!
6. At 4.57 pm, I again called up the helpline and again explained the problem to the person who answered this time (Pinky). This time I was told that I would not be put on hold but directly transferred to the “special team”, but that never happened and instead I was put on hold again. This call lasted another 17 minutes at the end of which I was told that the “special team” was busy but my problem would be solved and I would receive a confirmation.

I am really disgusted with this whole episode. Out of nowhere, your centre calls me on a Sunday evening, then suddenly Rs. 1800 is deducted from my account for no fault of mine, and I spend the next 1 hour on a Sunday evening, mostly on hold with your call centre, instead of spending time with my family! Even after all this harassment, my problem is yet to be resolved and God only knows how many calls and emails I will have to make before it gets resolved, if at all. Probably Tata Sky’s intention is not to resolve the problem, but keep harassing people like me by putting us on hold in your call centres for hours, till we give up and stop complaining, and you can happily pocket my money.

I have already had 2 earlier bad experiences with Tata Sky this year. In Jan/Feb 2014, go and check your records and listen to my call recordings – I called 3-4 times when I ordered a 3D Showcase movie (I think it was for Rs. 150) which was not showing correctly. I called up the call centre and was told that my Showcase order would be canceled and my money refunded. Nothing of that sort happened and I called multiple times till finally someone “senior” came on the line, I think a woman called Supriya (probably on 3rd Feb 2014) and she spoke very rudely to me and told me I was lying (you should listed to this call recording). Ultimately I gave up calling because that Rs. 150 is not as valuable as hours of my time trying to call your call centres, which is what Tata Sky probably wanted, as you got to keep my money.

Similarly, a few weeks ago, my secondary Tata Sky box was activated suddenly, without any discussion with me and I was charged for a few days before I had to call the call centre and get it inactivated again.

I am tired of these repeated attempts from Tata Sky to cheat me. I demand an immediate refund of all the excess money that has been charged to me under all the above incidents and an apology from Tata Sky for all the metal harassment I have gone through and the time I have wasted in calls with your call centre.

Aditya Agarwal

May 27, 2014

Harassment by TATA SKY

Service request reference number 1-29223517775
TATA sky ID 1051635439

This is such ridiculous thing...i m using TATA Sky services from 3-4 years for annual pack and never have not faced this issue . I did recharge of Rs. 6400/- in Sept-2013 for renewal of my annual mega pack. I have received confirmation call from tata sky that my annual pack is active. Also on my tv screen it was shown dat my package expiry date will be in sept 2014. Then on whose consent TATA Sky have activated monthly scheme???? I made complaint regarding this nd it was told to me that annual pack has been activated....there was confirmation call from TATA sky's office in bangalore as well Mahalakshmi...

Though i got confirmation from tata sky for successful renewal of annual pack, pls show me where is it written to call back for renewal. Dont make me go to consumer forum or any other authority. Request your help to Get my annual pack renewed or else i will have to launch FIR against TATA sky company for such kind of harassment. I am getting reminders to pay before 30-05-2014 for continuation of services. I am not going to pay any extra amount because of TATA sky's shitty rules and confusion at TATA sky...

Pls help me to resolve the Issue.

Jayraj Lokhande
Mobile - 9819251079
Vanaraj

Feb 24, 2014

Reinstalation

My Tata Sky ID - 1038627020 and I have to reinstall the dish on the Address -C/71 New Naimeshpark doc. Near Someshwara 3 , Opp. Nilkanth Mahadev,Thaltej Ahmedabad Pin.380061

IOC/amar petrol suppliers license no 1272 - diverting mind & cheating
    I visited 3time in last few days all the time divertedy...
    Ordervenue - not delivery yet and not respose
    Tracking No.: Z55059111 Reference No.: 110557 Shipment...
    paytm - NOT WORKING PRODUCT RECEIVED FROM PAYTM
    Order Number: MPtkt - 881169069 | Message: I have Received...
    Dish TV - Viewing card(VC) Deactivated
    I have done recharge for one year in January 2015...
    TNEB online website - poor voltage
    T.Selvaraj S- 3, Udayam Apartments 12/10, Station View ...
    Honda CBR 250 - related to spare parts
    I am really depressed with dealer of Honda in sagar city.I...
    satyam - Packet Lost by Go Javas
    We have got a very poor response from the courier company...
    t24 - Response to your complaint
    Hi, Please help us with your T24 number, alternate...
    Realdatajobs - Fake company
    Hi All, I received the data entry job package from the...