Tata Sky

Consumer complaints and reviews about Tata Sky

sunilsukh

May 9, 2015

Breaking of signal while viewing programmes. this is irritating as we can't wach the program

For more than one month I am facing the disturbance while viewing the television program. The signal suddenly drops at a frequency of 5-10 min. of interval and the screen goes blank and no sound. This is absolutely irritating. Initially there was announcement that they are upgrading the service and soon it will be ok., so we kept patience, but after a week made complaint for the same. If you have to make complaint you have to wait for at least 30 min. as the lines are busy. And if at all you get in touch with the company and register it you just receive message that soon you will be visited by engineer but till today no one has turned to my place. But without fail the subscription message comes to you and we pay like fools because we have no options as we hafe disconnected the cable TV. This is absolutely ridiculous and frustrating. We never expected this type of service from the company which has TATA name incorporated. I think someone should take initiative and sue them in consumer court, and make them answerable else I think this will not end. Are you upgrading the service or downgrading. I think I have installed TATA sigh...My Tata Sky subscriber id is 1144496534.
Akshay Bhardwaj

May 7, 2015

Non recipt of full channles

The Signals are very poor, not getting most channels including all HD channels. have tried calling multiple times. One it is extrely difficult to get trough.secondly if you get trough, you get curtest revert possible, including disconnecting of phone. After several mails, (below) i got call twice but the technician never came.

really frustrated

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
My mail Communications
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Extremely dissatisfied with the services of TATA SKY

May 2 (6 days ago)

Dear Whoever,

Read below, if you actually intend to solve problem, else trashing is typically on left side of desk and CTRL+DEL deletes the mail forever.

Being in the service industry and that too insurance, I was always taught that a company's philosophy is truly judged when the crisis strikes. And frankly i was empathetic to some technical snag resulting in low connectivity. but as a customer, i have a right to know the reason and time frame...

Is it too much to ask????

From last few days part of my connection with TATA SKY is lost.
it takes anywhere between 24-36 minutes to cross, A extremely irritating automated voice which is programmed to keep the hope alive that the call will be connected in 10, 5, 2 minutes and than aftre about 20 odd minutes says that due to congestion you can not take call and you will call back.

Frankly the computer is so foolish it does not tell you TATA Sky guys that a customer is waiting for your call back, as it is never done.

3 days back my wife somehow managed to invest the time to get through some guy,who promised that tomorrow before an X time you till receive a call and the technician will come and fix the problem

Voila !! it just never happened - neither the call nor the person

from last two days, i have been investing the same multiple minutes to get through your ppl and i succeeded today about 20 minutes back to reach some g'men call Mr. Suresh
who reiterated that a call will come and technician will come and fix the problem.
I asked him, that i agree and am convinced but what is the redressed mechanism for me if the promise is failed. he transferred my call to a Lady Ms. Lakshmi.

Ms. Lakshmi suggested the same to me - a call will come and a technician will come and fix the problem. i asked her the redressed mechinsm, in case the call/technician does not turn up. But she is senior so she is actually smarter. She preferred to hang up, rather answering phone.

The best strategy is'nt it. Whn you can't answer- HANG UP...

Who cares he is just one customer, we are a huge company... even if he goes does not make any difference

Anyways, i will be thankful that if with this mail, you could provide a committed time frame for service deliver & tell the exat reason for this problem

May 7 (1 day ago)

to help

While i never got the response on my mail i did got a call on Monday and was promised that a technician will visit me between 4 to 6 on monday..
(BTW today is Thursday) we kept waiting expecting you will fulfill your promise.. which if my understanding is correct will not be fulfilled.. but shamelessly my bill keeps on moving northwards.
Can you please provide your seniors mail id.. i formally want to lodge a complaint and want to know if it is only the customer service department which is reckless of if this starts from top.
No regards
akshay

10:57 AM (2 minutes ago)

to help

Got a call yesterday from One gentleman Called Mr. Sujit. He prmised me that the problem will be fixed and gave me name of one Mr. Nitesh Pandey +91 8097670150.
He even took me on con-call with Mr. Pandey, who promised me that he will visit my place.
Today, my wife had an appointment, which she cancelled, and i called up Mr. Pandey about 10 minutes back to confirm his arrival time. He blatantly refused that he will not come, as his area is boriwali and kandiwali and will not come to malad.
I said that yesterday he promised that he will come, for which i got revert that those guys keep on promising for no reason. i dnt get time from my area, how will i come to malad.
Frustrating!! is't it?.. so frustrating
Kindly, provide me details of disconnecting
Akshay
MANOJ SATRA

May 2, 2015

no signal

I am using Tata sky d2h service, i have been facing signal problem from few months. I am not able to watch picture on television. I had informed about this problem to Tata Sky twice but every time their person comes and asks about problem but does not solve them. I had even called customer care but the problem is not solved.
v.rajyaguru

Apr 27, 2015

No Signal & Pathetic response

I am not receiving any signal from TATA Sky since last one & half months. I have two set top boxes & both are idle since last one & half months. I had lodged complaint of No Signal in March 2015 & for some period signal came. Again It has gone & complaint is still pending. Help line are useless & company is pathetic in responding to customers. I have already asked company to refund my payment & to take back their useless set top boxes. Customer ID 1092273653.
pooja23july1989

Apr 25, 2015

no signal

My tata sky is not working since past 5 days...this has happened for the 2nd time in d same month...a month back these cheaters were claiming so big that we are upgrading our tata sky n if u face any problem our executive will fix it n that too free of cost..forget about fixing it..did these cheaters atlest come over the phone??? No...I have written them innumerable mails, did online chat with them where they say the executive will visit come but nobody turned up.. This is the worst customer service n these guys r just interested in making money... Bloody cheaters...nobody answers d phone,nobody calls or informs about the status,nothing at all..god knows where these morons have hided? Tata sky should be shut down in India due to it's poor quality service ..
kumar_chad

Relocation of Tata Sky Dish Not Done despite 10 Calls

My Subscriber ID is 1101858304.I think Tata Sky is the worst DTH service provider in India. The so called, engineers are very lowly qualified, very little communication power, probably 10 or 12th pass. I called them 10 times for last one week.First of all, the call is put on hold for 6-10 minutes, always saying that Tata Sky is currently facing a Congestion and even if they pick up, they promise but never fulfilled. Tata Sky should be out of business if they are unable to complete the Customer complaints. I have 2 HD Set Top boxes for last 2 years. My Dish needs to be relocated very very urgently as it is installed on the rooftop of some other person and they are now completely covering their rooftop. Myself and my wife spoke to them & requested for the relocation of the Dish a week ago but nothing done so far. Request you to help us and force Tata Sky to send somebody immediately to my residence at Nerul, Navi Mumbai.

Chandan Kumar
M:9930828740
chinmaykinkar29

forged by Tatasky

Since 2nd of april 2015 I am unable to view tata sky channels, I was assured by customer care that problem would be resolved in just 2 days but now it is more then 18 days still the problem persist.
In these days I have called tatasky customer care for n number of times, and every time I get response that problem would automatically get verified.
Today the customer care says that technician had visited my place on 8th of april and my tata sky is working fine, where as fact is no one has attended the complaint till date and they themselves don't know what exactly is going on.
Tata is a reputed group and has lost its respect by this incidence.
Their is a serious integrity and character issues with the people in the company and tata group should be held responsible for recruiting such good for nothing staff.

network error

My tata sky id 1090817196 i have suffer from issue of network error from last 45 days .I m making complaint to your consumer service in lots of times but i am not getting satisfying reply. I will requested to you for providing technician from your side for the solved the problem as soon as possible.And also giving extension foor your non performing service .
Mob - 8879950785
karishma313

Apr 18, 2015

tata sky duped me of Rs 2050

I have booked tata sky connection day before yesterday (16 April 2015). While I'd been promised a connection the very next day, I didn't receive it. My calls are all unanswered. I'm put on hold for more than 20 min by Ivr itself and my calls r later disconnected, I requested for several call backs but I'm yet to receive any calls. While I wanted to book a new connection they flooded me with calls. After receiving the payment (mode:credit card) they stopped responding. My subscription Id is 1151132329
deepaksair

Apr 18, 2015

No signal

My SUB ID is 1115014597 and I took an annual subscription on 13/04/2015 paying 2090/- for south special pack and 1500/- for HD access. But I am unable to see many of the channels and none of the HD channels. Whenever I called their customer care, the IVR says Technicians will visit and sort the problem. Till now no one has visited us nor the problem is resolved. My complaint no is NS1504146046660. When I was recharging my account, I had a chat with their customer care executive (ref id 2192510), but the executive did not inform that there is signal problem. I have paid 3590/- for nothing.

Request you to please look into the same.

Deepak S
Mob: 9322409859

Apr 17, 2015

Network errir

My tata sky id is 1090817196.I have suffrering from problem of network error.I was make a complaint to too many times by phone as well as email , but i doesnot get any response from your side.I was very unsatisfied from your consumer service .I requested to you please solved my problem within two days if your not not able to perform your duty than i want full refund from your company for your non service.I also requested to you please registered my new mobile number which was 8879950785.
Hope your are taking favourable and immediate action as soos as possible.

Mukesh Vasu
Phone no - 88799 50785
Consumer id no - 1090817196
kishnanj3

Apr 11, 2015

no signal

I am kishor nanji gala having DTH connection of TATAsky as service provider. In first week of March 15 On pretext of upgrading of Service for better view to Subscriber , TATA SKY has started their operation i was having signal problem. again from last week of march 15 till today i.e.12-4-15 i am not receiving any signals. When we try to contact Customer care or help desk There is recorded tape "we are upgrading our system and your signal problems will be resolved automatically. this drama is going on since last 10 days. Their cell no 08899888998 give false message.and our phone cals are never been answered at any hours of the day and always waiting time is 9 minutes. tata sky has failed in totality. kindly do the needful in the matter.
bikram pal

Apr 9, 2015

Installation

HI
My name is Bikram Singh and i want to highlight my issue for the tata sky services. 5 Days before on 3rd april 2015 i have lodged a complaint with tata sky cust care that i want a technician to install my tta sky dish as it was removed by the society flat owner due to his personal space .
i was informed that technician will come on monday after 3 pm and he will call and confirm the details of my address and will instal the dish.
I waited late till monday and no one showed up.
I called tata sky cust care and spoke to seema in banglore and narrated her the same story. she committed that technician will come for sure at my residence for the installatio of the dish.
i requested her that i want to speak to her supervisor and she explained that everyone is busy, i asked for manager above supervisor and she said that everyone is busy and disconnected the call.
i tried multiple times .
issue with tata sky cust care is that no one picks the calls and call goes on the IVR and then gets disconnected
options on the IVR is to press No 1 and we wil get back to you. No ine calls back either
I am trying caling Cust care and call ends up waiting for 25 mins each with no results
I went to tata sky office in ghansoli and spoke to office manager name ASIF #8286085632 and narrated him the same story and requested him for the installation. he told the another part of the story stataing that TATA SKY is getting upgrated to new channels and system is down and have 3000 complaints in hand
before he can attend to my issue
so he denied directly and asked to contact cust care for the issue he cannot do anything ,
I have my account recharged for 700 INR and balance is getting deducted for no reason . I am not having my TV for last 6 days .

If tata is getting the services upgraded then it should have the services provided for the existing users too, business cannot be taken in for granted.
It is not we who are dependant on tata sky , its tata who is dependant on consumers like us , we have many options in the market .
It is totally againt the tata values for business and consumer
if any body can help please advise
My tata Cust id is 1106720418
My contact no is 9821603071

marathi cahnnels & AAJ TAK --poor service
URGENT---- { TOP PRIORITY WITL FULL ATTENTION } REMAINDER WITH CORRECT MBL NO AS 9423683250 INSTEAD OF 942683250
TATASKY ID NO.---1001615788---SHRIKANT PAWNIKAR , NAGPUR
It is extremely surprised for me that most of the channels are not viewed including AAJTAK from last 15 /20days &my complaints are not attented till date which pl. be noted.
Any complaint is not attended & due to electronic complaint system no direct talking with your customercare centre . No responce from any responsibal officer of TATASKY on mbl no.0727600336 ,18602086633. We are receving only electrnonic masseges from 03.04.2015 that enginner will come & will attend my complaint but any one not come nor visited.
Sir , we regular customer from last nine years & now due to your POOR SERVICES WE ARE UNABLE TO VIEW ALL MARATHI CHANNELS & MANY NEWS CHANNELS INCLUDING ''AAJT AK''.
WE HAVE REFERRED THE MATTER& LODGED THE COMPLAINT TO MR. ARUN JETLY , I.T. & BROADICASTING MINISTER ON 07.04.2015 IN THIS REGARD WHICH PL BE NOTED.
Hence you are requested to kindly lookinto the matter & give me justice. In failing i willl proceed the mater in Consumers forum & in Civil Court & in RTI ACT IMMIDIATELY.

MBL.NO. 9423683250

TATASKY ID NO.---1001615788---SHRIKANT PAWNIKAR , NAGPUR

MBL.NO. 942383250

MBL.NO. 942383250

{ TOP PRIORITY WITL FULL ATTENTION }

MBL.NO. 942683250
dineshVP

Service not working since 1st April 2015

Tata Sky services haven't been working since 1st April. On 3rd April, it started for only 2 hours and then went dead again. Customer care centre isn't accessible. SMS from company says about work order to be released but no further followup work order number.

In the month of March also, services were down for 4-5 days.

Is company dead? Tatasky website also seems to be dead.

Who is responsible person in this company who can be held accountable for this fiasco.

Dinesh Pendharkar
anshuu

Apr 7, 2015

No Service for TATA SKY connection

no service for a week now. customer care not responding. pathetic service . not expected this from tata group.
itsajai

NO SIGNAL for all Channels Subscriber ID : 1004797682

No Signal
I am tata sky customer. NO SIGNAL for all Channels, at Subscriber ID : 1004797682
we are trying to get connect on Helpline, but all three helplines are useless.
Please arrange someone to get resolved this Tata Sky, No Signal Problem, I hope you will notify this soon
B.Basu

NOT WORKING SINCE 2ND APRIL

OUR TATA SKY IS NOT WORKING SINCE 2ND APRIL. COMPLAINTS ARE GIVEN BUT NEITHER IT IS RECTIFIED NOR ANY ONE IS COMING TO SEE. IT IS RIDICULOUS!! WE DO NOT WANT TATA SKY ANY MORE. REFUND OUR WHOLE MONEY , TAKE IT BACK OR ELSE LET US MOVE IN CONSUMER COURT. CARELESS PEOPLE ARE WORKING AT TATA SKY , NOT CARE FOR THE CUSTOMER CARE NOR TAKE ANY INTEREST IN SOLVING THE PROBLEMS.
devendra.naik01

Poor Service & Shifting of TATA Sky

Hi team,
This Compliant against TATA sky DTH service.
I raised service request for shifting of TATA sky through Customer call center with chargeable Number. and service request no # HIQDNX7, However no service engineer visited or call on stipulated time.

No compliant number or E mail ID available for raise escalation directly.

Request you resolve the compliant asap.

Devendra Naik
devendra.naik01@gmail.com
S K Sinha

Apr 2, 2015

Not getting the channels that i have paid on recharge

I am subscriber of Tata Sky ID 10101503. For last 2 days i am unable to view the channels that i have paid for. On opening of the Set Top Box, i am finding a moving banner mentioning about on going upgradation and to send mis call at 088998 88998 or SMS 'NS' to 56633. Complied with both of those two. But nobody attended the calls and service not yet restored. The company deuducts some amounts if a customer does not recharge in time. What fine should be imposed when a service provider does not offer service even after 48 hours under normal circumstances. Sorry state of affairs for a TATA organisation.

R Sinha.
geetha sampath

Mar 20, 2015

No signal in 85% channels

Ever since the tat sky had shut off transmission for servicing the channels are not functing at all.The representatives are extremely unprofessional and ill-informed.
Need assistance immediately.Missed all of the World cup matches.....thanks to Tata Sky.

Geetha
rajesh singh77777

Mar 15, 2015

always no signal from last months

My Subscriber ID A/c No is 1006146524

from last few month i give my complain to customer care but from their side no action will be taken by them. & at the time of No Signal remarks will be shown in the t.v screen is cloudy outside or raining,kindly wait till the weather clears.if the weather conditions are clear but the signal problem persists:
a.please 'power off"the Tata sky set top box
b.check &make sure that all wires to the tata sky set top box are firmly connected
c.'power on' the tata sky set top box

but at the time of this message showing in our screen but surrounding area no above situation is arisen.

AIRCEL PREPAID SIM CARD - Aircel
    Dear anushka15, We would request you to share the...
    368136 - lonee name is in multiple retion cards
    patt no:85 retion card WAP082904400068 BANK...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Hi vincent123 As per the analysis done, checked &...
    BSNL - unsubscribe FOLLOEVENT
    Charging without subscription Unsubscribe...
    sbi freedom - amount deducted but recharge not done
    amount deduced but reharge not done amount deduced but...
    care---irctc.co.in - transaction not done money deducted
    Sir, i bring to your notice that money is debited from...
    Reliance - RE: Prepaid recharge issues
    Dear Manoj, We have noted your complaint and the same...
    light - light
    श्री मान जी शासन के...
    FOLLOEVENT5 - for deduction of the balance
    UNSUBSCRIBETHISSERVICE Dear User, You are charged Rs 5.0...
    snapdeal - delievery delayed by one month and cancellation of deal...
    I purchased a Philips DSP470U Bluetooth Soundbar (with...