Tata Sky

Consumer complaints and reviews about Tata Sky

rajeshkorpe

Jul 30, 2015

No responce for tata sky re-connection with hd box

Register request on 27/07/2015, for replace hd settop box as my settop box is old, am not able to view channell still recharge

but no resolution yet received, customer care always promises for priorities but there is no priority has seen
shahid johar

Jul 9, 2015

service treat like a business

i am subcriber of Tata Sky in last to tast week there was a problrm with the setup box technically i given complaint on toll free no & service guy came & toll that your warranty prioriod today is the last day & replace with the old box with my new box again within a week the old setup box has same problem when i call & given complaint the guy said now you have to pay the charge of changing setup box when i was in warranty priority he should have replace with new new setup box he replace with old one & now they are asking for a charges very bad very poor service getting by service when they known the warranty is getting off that's why they replace with old box that again customer call pay chages for changing setup box

my rigestered mobile no is in tatasky is 9167228481

Shahid Johar (Abida Begam )
AKP0470Q

Jul 8, 2015

Unauthorised access to Account details and change of account without intimation and deactivation of account

1.my name is Ajay Kumar Pandey and am your subscriber since 2012 the sub id is 1016983650 and card id is 000157557380 my registered mobile no is 8879152697.my address is 401 bldg no 12 Mhada powai.

2. Since today morning my account is deactivated and when consulted on helpline was told that my accont is in the name of Mr Tanuj Gautam even my registered mobile number was changed and my card is deactivated.

3. I have not made any request for cancelling my subscription or change of ownership then why this confusion. who is Tanauj Gautam and how he got access to my account details

4. This is a serious breach in the security of account and needs to be addressed at the earliest.
agar.nitin

Jul 2, 2015

ID/ Phone number wrongly linked

Shame on the Brand. Corruption PLUS unfriendly website PLUS distressing call center PLUS unhelpful "Customer Care options".
1. There is some other Tata Sky ID linked with my telephone number which is neither being used by me nor in my name. I have tried many times to correct it but the way the Tata Sky website options are, it is frustratingly not possible.
2. When I try and link my actual subscriber ID, i am unable to do so since message returns saying that this phone number is already registered.
3. To add to my problems, I have two Tata Sky connections for two TVs - under the old norms. I am not able to use one of them now since the phone number that was registered under that ID is surrendered by me long back.
4. I am getting no breakthrough. The Tata Sky helpline IVR is very very long and leads to no appropriate option to resolve these kind of issues. And it drops in between even when we dial it from landline.
5. When Tata Sky personnel come, they always want us to close the complaint first and then they want to work separately by demanding more money.

Nitin Agrawal
agar.nitin@yahoo.com
Jesal Kanani

Jun 26, 2015

No technician to attend to problem

I have been a Tataky User with ID: 1124462548 for a long time. Recently there was a dish antenna problem and my tata sky has suddenly stopped working in all the 3 rooms.
I have registered a complaint for a technician visit 3 days back, but till date no body has bothered to attend to the complaint. Even worse is that i have called 11 times (seriously!) and every time I call they simply say they themselves have no clue why nobody has come to attend your complaint. Every time I get the same memorized answer of "Sorry sir, we will get back to you on this", but nobody has till date bothered to attend to this issue.

I am extremely disappointed with this pathetic service and am contemplating of launching a serious campaign against tata sky on all social media windows. I am also planing to print pamphlets and distribute it in our locality buildings desisting people from opting for Tata sky.
ajubha

Jun 17, 2015

broadcast of channels

I've took tata sky connection 3 years before, but in every monsoon services disturb. Every time of complaints they are charging for technician to visit. Even though sky is clear, this people tells us it's because of rainy weather.
Akkshay S. Bhakta

Jun 15, 2015

Worst service ever

I, Mrs. Malati Kapadia, a tatasky subscriber with subscription id : 1044574646 is here to inform you about how much trouble the tatasky service center is giving us inspite of me being a premium customer.

On the 12th of June,2015 I faced a digicard error with my tata sky dish box.
I called up the service center requesting them to send me a technician.
3 days from that day i kept on calling them but the failed to send me a technician saying im their system its flashing that the problem has been resolved.
After talking to the senior on customer care they finally sent a technician at my place on the 15th of June,2015 evening.
Technician told me that i'll have to replace my digicard. He replaced the digicard and charged me with 200₹ and told me my subscription will restart within 30 mins.
He gave me a number and told me i'll get a call from that number to confirm whether my subscription has started or not.
After an hour i had to call on that number to ask about my subscription and they replied that they are facing a system error so they'll get back to me within an hour.
Again i called back to tata sky customer care and talked to a senior authority and he said he'll do it definitely next morning.
Today 16th of June,2015
My subscription is still deactivated and all i am getting since morning is a 1 ring miscall from tata sky.
4 days of deactivation and 200₹ material charge
Still issue not resolved.
Number given by technician : 022-65625222

rashu_pilgaonkar

Jun 13, 2015

Pathetic Service - Unresolved issue

Consumer Id - 1010207197: We had removed the dish since some time cause there were repairs going on in our building. I wanted to put in back last month but received pathetic service from tata sky. The technician who came to install the dish was very rude with my parents who are seniors citizens. He asked my father to take the dish and big table to terrace to install the dish for which 2 floors are required to be climbed. Finally I got the dish installed but are not able to see any of the channels till date due to no signal. I have logged a complaint several times with tata sky customer care but no use. This is pathetic service from tatasky, my connection problem is not resolved till date. Its over a month now. I have wasted my time and money calling tata sky customer care. Moreover, Rs 200 paid for installation of dish, Rs 295 paid for monthly recharge all being wasted. In addition I am supposed to pay Rs 170 more if the technician visits to check the connection. Please note that my parents are retired staff and have no money to waste like this. Its their hard earned money which are being robbed by companies such as Tatasky. I need a final answer if our connection problem is going to be solved or do I need to look for some other service provider. Hope to receive a satisfactory resolution from this forum.
Joslyn

Jun 11, 2015

Connection not done for last 10 days

My Tata sky I'd No 1153887060 have installed the dish and put the cable to the residence address about 12 days back and I started the pack on the same day but till now the installations is done and every day when we complain we only get an SMS but no action
sachinkondke

Jun 3, 2015

Channels not visible

Our Id is 1031256678
sachinkondke

Jun 3, 2015

Not able to view channels

Despite paying for HD channels I am not able to view HBO Defined and HBO Hits. While trying the Customer Service I was put on hold with the message that the official would attend in 7 minutes. These 7 minutes got over after 10 minutes and I was informed that I would be attended in 2 minutes. After these 2 minutes got over in 5 minutes I was told I would be attended in 10 minutes. I disconnected and Tata Sky made me repeat their newfound methods of agonizing its customers. Bloody bogus people. Things were good till Ratan Tata was the chairman, but the new dolt is really as bad as the novices
v.rajyaguru

May 31, 2015

No signal

I am not receiving any signal. There is nothing wrong with my set top box. Sometimes signal comes then it goes away. problem is with their satellite transmission. signal strength is flickering between zero to sixty. Signal quality is also flickering. Tata sky should solve their transmission problem. customer can not be responsible for their poor transmission. company will consider this complaint as a work order & will charge customer for solving the same. I want immediate resolution of problem. Their helplines are useless. It says wait time is 8 minutes , then 10 minutes then call terminates. If I send sms they sms back asking to get in touch with their helplines.what a joke! so I am compelled to put in writing. Company has not yet credited 8 day lost during 23-April-15 to 30-April-15 wherein no signal was received from company. Either they should refund , money or they should extend my pack validity period by the number of days customer is not provided services. when company wants to charge per day for availing their services, they should also pay for loss of number of days service not provided.
Vijay Rajyaguru.
9820080879
customer ID - 1092273653.
sunilsukh

May 9, 2015

Breaking of signal while viewing programmes. this is irritating as we can't wach the program

For more than one month I am facing the disturbance while viewing the television program. The signal suddenly drops at a frequency of 5-10 min. of interval and the screen goes blank and no sound. This is absolutely irritating. Initially there was announcement that they are upgrading the service and soon it will be ok., so we kept patience, but after a week made complaint for the same. If you have to make complaint you have to wait for at least 30 min. as the lines are busy. And if at all you get in touch with the company and register it you just receive message that soon you will be visited by engineer but till today no one has turned to my place. But without fail the subscription message comes to you and we pay like fools because we have no options as we hafe disconnected the cable TV. This is absolutely ridiculous and frustrating. We never expected this type of service from the company which has TATA name incorporated. I think someone should take initiative and sue them in consumer court, and make them answerable else I think this will not end. Are you upgrading the service or downgrading. I think I have installed TATA sigh...My Tata Sky subscriber id is 1144496534.
Akshay Bhardwaj

May 7, 2015

Non recipt of full channles

The Signals are very poor, not getting most channels including all HD channels. have tried calling multiple times. One it is extrely difficult to get trough.secondly if you get trough, you get curtest revert possible, including disconnecting of phone. After several mails, (below) i got call twice but the technician never came.

really frustrated

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
My mail Communications
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Extremely dissatisfied with the services of TATA SKY

May 2 (6 days ago)

Dear Whoever,

Read below, if you actually intend to solve problem, else trashing is typically on left side of desk and CTRL+DEL deletes the mail forever.

Being in the service industry and that too insurance, I was always taught that a company's philosophy is truly judged when the crisis strikes. And frankly i was empathetic to some technical snag resulting in low connectivity. but as a customer, i have a right to know the reason and time frame...

Is it too much to ask????

From last few days part of my connection with TATA SKY is lost.
it takes anywhere between 24-36 minutes to cross, A extremely irritating automated voice which is programmed to keep the hope alive that the call will be connected in 10, 5, 2 minutes and than aftre about 20 odd minutes says that due to congestion you can not take call and you will call back.

Frankly the computer is so foolish it does not tell you TATA Sky guys that a customer is waiting for your call back, as it is never done.

3 days back my wife somehow managed to invest the time to get through some guy,who promised that tomorrow before an X time you till receive a call and the technician will come and fix the problem

Voila !! it just never happened - neither the call nor the person

from last two days, i have been investing the same multiple minutes to get through your ppl and i succeeded today about 20 minutes back to reach some g'men call Mr. Suresh
who reiterated that a call will come and technician will come and fix the problem.
I asked him, that i agree and am convinced but what is the redressed mechanism for me if the promise is failed. he transferred my call to a Lady Ms. Lakshmi.

Ms. Lakshmi suggested the same to me - a call will come and a technician will come and fix the problem. i asked her the redressed mechinsm, in case the call/technician does not turn up. But she is senior so she is actually smarter. She preferred to hang up, rather answering phone.

The best strategy is'nt it. Whn you can't answer- HANG UP...

Who cares he is just one customer, we are a huge company... even if he goes does not make any difference

Anyways, i will be thankful that if with this mail, you could provide a committed time frame for service deliver & tell the exat reason for this problem

May 7 (1 day ago)

to help

While i never got the response on my mail i did got a call on Monday and was promised that a technician will visit me between 4 to 6 on monday..
(BTW today is Thursday) we kept waiting expecting you will fulfill your promise.. which if my understanding is correct will not be fulfilled.. but shamelessly my bill keeps on moving northwards.
Can you please provide your seniors mail id.. i formally want to lodge a complaint and want to know if it is only the customer service department which is reckless of if this starts from top.
No regards
akshay

10:57 AM (2 minutes ago)

to help

Got a call yesterday from One gentleman Called Mr. Sujit. He prmised me that the problem will be fixed and gave me name of one Mr. Nitesh Pandey +91 8097670150.
He even took me on con-call with Mr. Pandey, who promised me that he will visit my place.
Today, my wife had an appointment, which she cancelled, and i called up Mr. Pandey about 10 minutes back to confirm his arrival time. He blatantly refused that he will not come, as his area is boriwali and kandiwali and will not come to malad.
I said that yesterday he promised that he will come, for which i got revert that those guys keep on promising for no reason. i dnt get time from my area, how will i come to malad.
Frustrating!! is't it?.. so frustrating
Kindly, provide me details of disconnecting
Akshay
MANOJ SATRA

May 2, 2015

no signal

I am using Tata sky d2h service, i have been facing signal problem from few months. I am not able to watch picture on television. I had informed about this problem to Tata Sky twice but every time their person comes and asks about problem but does not solve them. I had even called customer care but the problem is not solved.
v.rajyaguru

Apr 27, 2015

No Signal & Pathetic response

I am not receiving any signal from TATA Sky since last one & half months. I have two set top boxes & both are idle since last one & half months. I had lodged complaint of No Signal in March 2015 & for some period signal came. Again It has gone & complaint is still pending. Help line are useless & company is pathetic in responding to customers. I have already asked company to refund my payment & to take back their useless set top boxes. Customer ID 1092273653.
pooja23july1989

Apr 25, 2015

no signal

My tata sky is not working since past 5 days...this has happened for the 2nd time in d same month...a month back these cheaters were claiming so big that we are upgrading our tata sky n if u face any problem our executive will fix it n that too free of cost..forget about fixing it..did these cheaters atlest come over the phone??? No...I have written them innumerable mails, did online chat with them where they say the executive will visit come but nobody turned up.. This is the worst customer service n these guys r just interested in making money... Bloody cheaters...nobody answers d phone,nobody calls or informs about the status,nothing at all..god knows where these morons have hided? Tata sky should be shut down in India due to it's poor quality service ..
kumar_chad

Relocation of Tata Sky Dish Not Done despite 10 Calls

My Subscriber ID is 1101858304.I think Tata Sky is the worst DTH service provider in India. The so called, engineers are very lowly qualified, very little communication power, probably 10 or 12th pass. I called them 10 times for last one week.First of all, the call is put on hold for 6-10 minutes, always saying that Tata Sky is currently facing a Congestion and even if they pick up, they promise but never fulfilled. Tata Sky should be out of business if they are unable to complete the Customer complaints. I have 2 HD Set Top boxes for last 2 years. My Dish needs to be relocated very very urgently as it is installed on the rooftop of some other person and they are now completely covering their rooftop. Myself and my wife spoke to them & requested for the relocation of the Dish a week ago but nothing done so far. Request you to help us and force Tata Sky to send somebody immediately to my residence at Nerul, Navi Mumbai.

Chandan Kumar
M:9930828740
chinmaykinkar29

forged by Tatasky

Since 2nd of april 2015 I am unable to view tata sky channels, I was assured by customer care that problem would be resolved in just 2 days but now it is more then 18 days still the problem persist.
In these days I have called tatasky customer care for n number of times, and every time I get response that problem would automatically get verified.
Today the customer care says that technician had visited my place on 8th of april and my tata sky is working fine, where as fact is no one has attended the complaint till date and they themselves don't know what exactly is going on.
Tata is a reputed group and has lost its respect by this incidence.
Their is a serious integrity and character issues with the people in the company and tata group should be held responsible for recruiting such good for nothing staff.

network error

My tata sky id 1090817196 i have suffer from issue of network error from last 45 days .I m making complaint to your consumer service in lots of times but i am not getting satisfying reply. I will requested to you for providing technician from your side for the solved the problem as soon as possible.And also giving extension foor your non performing service .
Mob - 8879950785
karishma313

Apr 18, 2015

tata sky duped me of Rs 2050

I have booked tata sky connection day before yesterday (16 April 2015). While I'd been promised a connection the very next day, I didn't receive it. My calls are all unanswered. I'm put on hold for more than 20 min by Ivr itself and my calls r later disconnected, I requested for several call backs but I'm yet to receive any calls. While I wanted to book a new connection they flooded me with calls. After receiving the payment (mode:credit card) they stopped responding. My subscription Id is 1151132329
deepaksair

Apr 18, 2015

No signal

My SUB ID is 1115014597 and I took an annual subscription on 13/04/2015 paying 2090/- for south special pack and 1500/- for HD access. But I am unable to see many of the channels and none of the HD channels. Whenever I called their customer care, the IVR says Technicians will visit and sort the problem. Till now no one has visited us nor the problem is resolved. My complaint no is NS1504146046660. When I was recharging my account, I had a chat with their customer care executive (ref id 2192510), but the executive did not inform that there is signal problem. I have paid 3590/- for nothing.

Request you to please look into the same.

Deepak S
Mob: 9322409859

Apr 17, 2015

Network errir

My tata sky id is 1090817196.I have suffrering from problem of network error.I was make a complaint to too many times by phone as well as email , but i doesnot get any response from your side.I was very unsatisfied from your consumer service .I requested to you please solved my problem within two days if your not not able to perform your duty than i want full refund from your company for your non service.I also requested to you please registered my new mobile number which was 8879950785.
Hope your are taking favourable and immediate action as soos as possible.

Mukesh Vasu
Phone no - 88799 50785
Consumer id no - 1090817196
kishnanj3

Apr 11, 2015

no signal

I am kishor nanji gala having DTH connection of TATAsky as service provider. In first week of March 15 On pretext of upgrading of Service for better view to Subscriber , TATA SKY has started their operation i was having signal problem. again from last week of march 15 till today i.e.12-4-15 i am not receiving any signals. When we try to contact Customer care or help desk There is recorded tape "we are upgrading our system and your signal problems will be resolved automatically. this drama is going on since last 10 days. Their cell no 08899888998 give false message.and our phone cals are never been answered at any hours of the day and always waiting time is 9 minutes. tata sky has failed in totality. kindly do the needful in the matter.
bikram pal

Apr 9, 2015

Installation

HI
My name is Bikram Singh and i want to highlight my issue for the tata sky services. 5 Days before on 3rd april 2015 i have lodged a complaint with tata sky cust care that i want a technician to install my tta sky dish as it was removed by the society flat owner due to his personal space .
i was informed that technician will come on monday after 3 pm and he will call and confirm the details of my address and will instal the dish.
I waited late till monday and no one showed up.
I called tata sky cust care and spoke to seema in banglore and narrated her the same story. she committed that technician will come for sure at my residence for the installatio of the dish.
i requested her that i want to speak to her supervisor and she explained that everyone is busy, i asked for manager above supervisor and she said that everyone is busy and disconnected the call.
i tried multiple times .
issue with tata sky cust care is that no one picks the calls and call goes on the IVR and then gets disconnected
options on the IVR is to press No 1 and we wil get back to you. No ine calls back either
I am trying caling Cust care and call ends up waiting for 25 mins each with no results
I went to tata sky office in ghansoli and spoke to office manager name ASIF #8286085632 and narrated him the same story and requested him for the installation. he told the another part of the story stataing that TATA SKY is getting upgrated to new channels and system is down and have 3000 complaints in hand
before he can attend to my issue
so he denied directly and asked to contact cust care for the issue he cannot do anything ,
I have my account recharged for 700 INR and balance is getting deducted for no reason . I am not having my TV for last 6 days .

If tata is getting the services upgraded then it should have the services provided for the existing users too, business cannot be taken in for granted.
It is not we who are dependant on tata sky , its tata who is dependant on consumers like us , we have many options in the market .
It is totally againt the tata values for business and consumer
if any body can help please advise
My tata Cust id is 1106720418
My contact no is 9821603071

Delhi Jal Board - water bill not received
    iam ashok oberoi r/o bq77 2nd and 3rd floor.of shalimar...
    340023 - antar jatiya vivah Protsahan rashi
    Respected Sir, I want to know about that antar jatiya...
    121---in.airtel.com - 9981751783
    DEAR SIR plz internet charges no pay to me.aapke castmer...
    Karbonn Mobiles - Karbonn registration problem
    How to register karbon server plz explain?
    mywallet---mobikwik.com - My account has been blocked
    my account has been blocked please reactive soon as very...
    UP BOARD Allahabad - MARKSHEET MISSING
    RESPECTED SIR, MY NAME IS NITIN KHANDELWAL SON OF SHRI...
    188702 - Deduction of amount from my sbi accaunt soo refound my...
    Hi All, i have places an order of Reebok shoes with...
    Panasonic Eluga A - blank display
    Dear sir/madam, I'm returning my Panasonic Eluga A...
    SBTET.A.P - provisional issue
    Good morning sir vaagadevi collage was sent the memos for...