The Commissioner of Delhi, MCD West Zone

Consumer complaints and reviews about The Commissioner of Delhi, MCD West Zone

Dr.mallik

Oct 7, 2014

blockade of the road with personal material

hello sir
i myself resident of shakurpur H.no-G-1122 want to complain on gulati builders as he is encroaching the road and blocking the road for hours in a day with his construction material and the trucks which are getting material for his shops in the name of GULATI BUILDERS AND SUPPLIERS SHAKURPUR J & G block, its been months we have said him personally and even police also warned him but he is not ready to clear the road, in fact he is putting more of his material and his personal trucks on the road. as the metro work is going on in Netaji Subhash place the road is closed from the main road and this is the only road left to enter Netaji Subhash place as i work in max hospital as i have to attend the emergency calls from the hospital and have to reach the hospital in no time but because of his nonsense i am putting the patients in trouble. kindly consider it as a major problem of the residents and do the needful.
THANKING YOU
resident
G-1122,
SHAKURPUR
NEW DELHI
alkakdhiman@yahoo.com

Sep 29, 2014

ROADS REPAIR /CLEANLINESS

i am a resident of I Block ( I - 113 TO I-134 ) , KIRTI NAGAR. NEW DELHI.

The internal road has been dug up for over a month now and even the debris is lying just outside the houses. It has become difficult for senior citizens of the block to step out of the house. We are shocked at the state of affairs at MCD, that why the road was dug first of all, if there was no plan to repair it for so long, it is internal road and needs to be redone immediately otherwise if any mishap takes place because of uneven road, and most of the occupants are senior citizens, then MCD should take the full responsibility.

It is over a month now and needs your preferred attention please.

Mrs Kumar
Naresh lakhiwal

Sep 18, 2014

sewage blocking

Dear Sir/Maim.

Greetings,

I would like to inform to you that my name is Naresh Kumar i am Residence of B/2-503 25 yards j j colony Raghubir Nagar, New Delhi-110027, last from many days we are facing sewerage blocking problem in our street due to this water supply is also not Good we are getting unhygienic water in our homes, so this is my humble request to you kindly do the needful.

Regards.
Naresh Kumar
Raghubir Nagar,
New Delhi-27.
ankit79

Sep 12, 2014

unauthorized construction

dear sir,
please help me out i have forwarded manny complainst against c-25 bhagwan dass nagar east punjabi bagh 110026.
i have filed manny complaints against this property but there is no action taken by your team against this property.the owner of this property has built on 2nd and 3rd floor witjout any NOC without any map.
your team came and destroy a little bit but i cant understand how they put even a single brick when they dont have NOC and they even dont have permission from your team.
everyone including GA of this zone taken money from the owner and done all the construction
kindly its a request please destroy all the new construction which was held in last one year on second and third floor of c-25 bhawan dass nagar east punjabi bagh new delhi110026
Ruchika Jagota

Sep 7, 2014

Please save us from deadly dengue and malaria mosquitos

We are the residents of A block Nasipur Colony, Harizan Basti (Street #8, 9, and 10), where a few residents of colony are risking everyone's health by keeping cows, buffalos, goats, hens, and pigs in open shelters close to our houses and inviting the deadly dengu and malaria mosquitoes to breed here.

A lot of efforts have already been put in to convince them to remove these animals from the area by residents but of no use.

During the daytime, these animals are usually left in the colony park and making the place totally untidy. This is park where the children and residents of our colony spend time for morning and evening walks and to play.

These few virtually illiterate people are just trying to fail all the efforts that are being put by the MCD to clean up the colonies.

We would request you to kindly visit the place and look into the matter and take appropriate action and help us breathe in fresh air.

Residents of Nasirpur Colony
A-Block
Street #8, 9 and 10
New Delhi 110045
pinky sehrawat

Aug 30, 2014

improper drainage system & water logging which causing harm to houses

dear sir / mam

i would like to draw your attention that in our locality (satyam vihar chanchal park police enclave new delhi 43) sever problem of drainage system although in past drainage lines made which have broken due to logging of water as it has no outlet of drain lines because of which most of the people have taken safety blocking the drainage which was causing harm to their respective houses so i request you to make proper system of drainage and drain lines (which have completely broken) so that logging of water could be avoided not harming residents houses and lanes in this regard i request you to do needful. i shall be thankful to you.

yours sincerely,

ar

Unauthrize space occupiedTo,
The Comissioner of Delhi
Sub:- Unauthorize Space occupied
This is here by inform you that their is illegal space is occupied by street and park on residental area is going a head an RAMBIR SINGH F366 RAGHUBIR NAGAR NEW DELHI 110027 Local authrity police and some local areas officers does not take action on it. They have been open the wooden home. We neither go nor come their road.
I hope you immediatly take action

Kiran_Garden

Aug 7, 2014

Dog dead on the street

HI ,
We have a dead dog at the middle of the street which is smelling very bad and all the residents of this street at D-Block, Kiran Garden, Uttam Nagar are suffering from this bad smell. There is a possible danger of spreading disease as this is highly infectious season.
I have already logged the complaint at 25422700 and not sure if something is going to happen. Could you please look in to the matter urgently and help ?

Residents of D-Block
Kiran Garden, Uttam nagar
110059 , Near metro pillar 704.
AJAY THUKRAL

Jul 17, 2014

NALI BLOCK

DEAR SIR / MADAM

ADDRESS : RZ/A-63, NAND RAM PARK, UTTAM NAGAR,
MERE GHAR KE BAHAR NALI JAM KAPHI TIME SE PADI HAI, SARA PANI GALI MAIN NIKAL AATA HAI, OR SARI GALI MAIN GANDA PANI PHEL JATA HAI.

KIRPYA KAR KE JITNI JALDI HO SAKE ISH OR DHYAN DHEN.

THNX
AJAY THUKRAL
onkar Barbaria

Jul 7, 2014

Blocked Drainage Pipes

Nali blocked
To'
The commissioner ,MCD

There is drainage problem in our street due to which there is extreme water logging even in less rainfall.And due to water logging their is a risk of water borne diseases.Severs for drainage are completely blocked and it seems that we live near seashore after the rain.Please Sir help us out and take necessary steps.

Please do the needful.

ONKAR
parveen 123

Jul 6, 2014

illegal building is constructed in kirti nagar timber market

complete building whose address is B-79 WHS timber market kirti nagar is constucted these days . owner is consttructing fully covered basement and fully covered four storeys at a very fast speed. as a responsible citizen of my country i need to inform mcd commissioner and head office at town hall that u need to stop these constuctions as early as possible .
krishna27

Jun 30, 2014

unnecessary space occupied

sir
there is a market in our colony known as B-2 market located in paschim vihar new delhi-63 B-2 block, that market is surrounded by residence. this is a shop of some electronic dealer particularly of air conditioners. although his shop is far away from path for everyone to walk, but he has occupied all leaving no space to walk. moreover things that has been disturbing the most being the resident of that colony is that his staff continuously occupies that space by doing one or more work of them and pass cheap remarks on girls. it seems that he has purchased one shop and owned whole lot of land around it.
kindly pay my regards to this
i hope writing to superiors will help.
thank you.
vksignals

Jun 25, 2014

street cleaning

Dear Sir I am living at Om Vihar Extension Gali No 3 Uttam Nagar 110056

very poor condition of street cleaning , No water supply available,

my and other family suffering from various skin diseases
please consider my problem on priory bases
Gurvinder Sur

Jun 13, 2014

locked public perk open request

sir i gurvinder singh live in d block tagore garden extn near central school new delhi 27 sir in my area one public park is lock by the single person and they never open the the park for children and common people and he say that this is my property | all locality person is tence about that person behave. we break the lock but we never want this so we all locality person request to u please un lock the main gate of the park. so that they never lock this park again ( lock person name is raju mehta add- d-198 tagore garden extn near central school opp wine shope ) sir we all locality person request you please help us to open this lock we all thanks full to you
kuldeepkul singh

Jun 10, 2014

Unauthorized Space occupied
The Commissioner of Delhi
Municipal Corporation Delhi(Delhi)
Sub:- Unauthorized Space occupied by Mr. ALOK KUMAR from LOVELY TENT & CATERERS shiv nagar (area back side of KRISHNA MANDIR B1, JANAK PURI).
This is here by inform you that their is illegal space is occupied by street and park on B1 residential area is going back side of KRISHNA MANDIR B1 JANAK PURI NEW Delhi 110058 Local authority police and some local areas officers does not take action on it. They have been dump 2 huge generators and tent material like chairs, tandoor, and wooden tables. Due to this We neither go nor come their road. Because of this even we cannot move our car also. We residential welfare association we try to talk several time with the owner of LOVELY TENT & CATERERS Mr. ALOK KUMAR. He starts fighting with us, using hand and legs. Due to dump of the tent material some of their worker start settle down themselves for leaving .And we found most of the time they are drinking ALCOHOL we have seen Mr. Alok Kumar drinking alcohol with them in the park area . We inform to local authority and police but nothing happened. These kinds of people are very dangerous for our society. And morning and evening time our kids are playing. In frount of the park. And our girls are roaming in park . After drinking these tent house people roaming in the park and teasing girls. This is our last hope to complaint against ALOK KUMAR . owner of the the
Lovely Tent & Caterers
WZ-195 Shiv Nagar, Near Som Bazar Road, St no-11, Shiv Nagar-Janakpuri, Delhi – 110058
+(91)-9810244397, 9953280093, 9811894118
You the last hope to get justice. We hope you immediately take action against lovely tent house
Your's faithfully
Local Residents B1 janak puri.
gulatisurinder

May 9, 2014

illegal parking mafia

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ILLEGAL PARKING MAFIA IN MAIN MARKET ROAD AT RAJOURI GARDEN . IT IS SHAMEFUL ACT ON PART OF DELHI POLICE AND RAJOURI GARDEN MCD AND TRADERS ASSOCIATION THAT PUBLIC IS BEING CHARGED FOR PARKING VEHICLES THOUG NO AUCTION HAS BEEN DONE FOR THIS.
I REQUEST YOU TO FILE FIR FOR THIS AND TAKE STRONG ACTION.
Anshu bhutani

Apr 27, 2014

Birth certificate correction

Sir My name is ANSHU and Srishti is my daughter and her date of birth was Registered in your record vide MCD Birth certificate registration No. 1017 and registration dated. 24-12-2001. but due to my mistake my name spealing written wrong.

sir my Name is ANSHU but due to mistake ASHU shown in your record I submit my application 30th December 2013 vide MCD APPLICATION I.D. NO. 4093354, after 15 days my Janadharn choudhay told me your record was pending in head quarter civic center 18 floor meet my GULSHAN , I meet my gulshan with my husband he tole application was rejected.

sir i submit next application 4th april 2014 VIDE MCD APPLICATIONI NO. 4527175 with submit all documents now my janadharan choudhary told me your application was pending in head quarter.

i call mr Gulshan phone Number 011 23226831 he told me application not received, sir i submited three time application in your office but mr Jandharn choudhary or my gulshan not taken any action regarding my applicatioin no. 4527175. SIR please change this system becuase every one asking bribe in your office, sir please take action and clear my file. my mail address is Anshu_bhutani@yahoo.com.
deepali garg

Apr 15, 2014

CONSTRUCTION OF SEWER

SIR,
I am residence of paschim vihar B-3 Block. the lane in front of B-3 govt girls school was dugged out to make sewer.the labour told us it will complete in 7 days. bt from last 10 days no work has been done here. the road is remained in taht position only. it is very difficult for all of us to go from the road. and also for the students to commute. and even the water stands there. sir it is very serious problem. kindly do the needful as soon as possible
deepali garg
parul_pary

Apr 9, 2014

Domestic Violence

I got married in 2006 in my family there are in-laws who are 60 and 68 years. my unmarried sister in law age 39. my husband and 2 kids. we live in a joint family. my husband's 3 uncles wd their family and one unmarried Bua (52 years lived us with same premises. on2 uncle and Bua lived with us on ground floor and only 2 uncle lived on first floor. they all harrased my family as i m seeing since my marriage. we are living in undivided property which is in the name of my husband's dadaji. he wrote a will against this property. in will he mentioned that all four brothers and sister have equal share in the property. but BUA have no share in the property she can only entertain the property till her death. after her death his share will distribuite among 4 brothers. in 2010 one of teh uncle hurt my husband with knife and against this action the case is pending the court of tis Hazari Delhi U/S 324,341 and 34 IPC.after filling this case they always put the presser on us from differnt ways to compromise/withdraw the case. but wen we did not ready. they filled a false case in DV act U/S 12, 18 and 22 from BUA(Meena Verma)against my family and became the party to every member of my family excluding my kids on 21.02.14. The court has passed ex-parte protection to her against us. she filled a false appliction for breach of protection. although we dont receive any notice then how can breach of protection can happen. she admit in teh court that i dont have any injury from respondents. i fell down myself. but judge passed the order that if petitioner has any kind of injury then arrest all the respondents even court has also file the false summon to SHO. now she is continue threten us that if u give trhe withness in that compliant case if will hurt myself and take you to the jail all teh alligation will be liable on you. now please tell me how can i protect my family. and whatever the judge did that was legally right without listing to the respondents.
shobha

Apr 3, 2014

Nali blocked

To'
The commissioner ,MCD
There is drainage problem in mahavir Enclave gali no-3. uma jain and Lalet kumar both are stay in gali no-3 address are F-31A or F-31. tries to completely block the (nalli) in front of there houses, due to which there is extreme water logging even less rainfall.and put the malba in the road.mcd made a nicely cemented road .actually no sever drain provide by goverment.

Please do the needful.
shobha bhardwaj
GOLU CHADHA

Mar 28, 2014

Bad road condistion

Lokesh chadha from WZ 104 TIhar village new delhi 110018.wants to draw ur attention wards over poor condition of main road Tihar village whear a huge mountains of dust, laying on road in front of over gate on road and due to likage of sever and rain thear is a big pound of dirty water is standing and inviting the mosquito of malaria and dengu.
sir several complaints was give to the local office and second complaint on line naw i am giving.
sir i pray to get rid me from this un affordable situation as soon as possible.
hope action soon.thanks & regards
Lokesh chadha 9717222958
r k dahiya

Mar 24, 2014

non receipt of birth certificate after correction

APPLICATION NO 4328394 IN RESPECT OF RECORD CORRECTION BIRTH WAS FILED ON 19-02-2014 IN MCD OFFICE AT RAJOURI GARDEN NEW DELHI. THE TIME WAS GIVEN FOR TEN DAYS. WE HAVE VISITED ON 04-03-2014, 14-03-2014 AND 24-03-2014 AS PER GIVEN TIME BY YOUR DEPARTMENT BUT EVERY TIME THEY ARE GIVING ANOTHER TEN DAYS TIME. WE ARE IN NEED THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE ON PRIORTY. TODAY ON 24-03-2014 I R K DAHIYA GRAND FATHER OF CHILD MET PERSONALLY AT COUNTER NO 1. THE PERSON WHO WAS SITTING AT THE COUNTER ADVISED ME TO MEET MR. GULSHAN ON 18TH FLOOR AT MCD HEAD OFFICE. WITHOUT MEETING TO MR GULSHAN YOUR FILE WILL NOT BE PROCESSED. SIR, MY DOCUMENTS ARE COMPLETE. PL ADVISE ME FOR WHAT I SHOULD MEET THERE.
gourav shama

Mar 9, 2014

blockage of drain line

Dear Sir/ Mam,

We are the peoples of Resident L-1/61a, L-1-70/72, L-162a, L-1-71 facing a problem for few days.
The people (NAME_ BHAGIRATH) chocked our drainage system and on requesting by us to open showing hooliganism. it is an residence area and bhagirath has a stable just on the front of street. While our drain line are chocked due to the dung of his buffalo. it is causing dirtiness here. we have already raised a complain in uttam nagar thana, But we do not get any warm response from there side. sir we want the solution of this problem as soon as. So we are requesting you to please take action needfully as possible as.
Jyoti Arya

Dec 22, 2013

johknm

iyfjbnjnjguin

airtel online recharge - Airtel prepaid online recharge failed
    I did recharge my father airtel prepaid number 9894591082...
    Mobile fraud call - fraud call from ATM OFFICE
    i have got a call from 7856018717 and the person was...
    BBMP Garbage Collection - Garbage
    Dear Sir, We do not have proper garbage collecting vans...
    Aircel - MONEY DEDUCT
    SIR My name is Tarun Sharma , my prepaid mobile number...
    Sanpdeal - Snapdeal's order not received yet
    I ordered 3264028888 on 19th , October 2014 Birde Floral...
    Ibps - NAME
    Hello sir Actually my name is chand sai kumar But in IBPS...
    snapdeal - Orders are delivered in time
    I am not receiving any help or receiving any response from...
    snapdeal - Non delivery of ordered item
    I had ordered a Hawk Dark Gray Full Formals Solids Shirt...
    shopping.indiatimes - refund
    i tried to book a mobile, they reduced the amount but not...
    Jai Sairam Associates - loan benefits
    hai its dany last 8 months before i took a policy from...