The Commissioner of Delhi, MCD West Zone

Consumer complaints and reviews about The Commissioner of Delhi, MCD West Zone

s k kushwaha

Jun 20, 2016

sever water over flow in front my hous

Dear sir/mam
To inform you that in front my house sever water over flow last 6month. So many peopels face denger problum in my gali so pls.solve asap.
Regard
sivanandam murugesan

Jun 13, 2016

birth ,cer

Dear Sir /Madam,

1. We have applied for my son birth certificate KARAL MARKS.S dat of birth 23.07.1997 birth place Gupta Nursing Home uttam Nagar New Delhi 110059
2. Vijayanadam S. Date of Birth 24.03.2000 Place of Birth place Gupta Nursing Home uttam Nagar New Delhi 110059
3. Stalin.S Date of Birth 03.07.2001 place Gupta Nursing Home uttam Nagar New Delhi 110059
I have applied Date 2006 March 8th Rojouri Graden Birth Certificate Issued Officer. he told give a some Rupees dont give Money “NAHI THIYA THO 10 SAAL KE BATH AANA” So Please Sir give me my sons Certificate without money

SIVANANDAM.M
NO:742 T.Camp. Hastasal
Uttam Nagar, New Delhi -110059
Email Id: sivanand1968@gmail.com
sivanandam murugesan

Jun 13, 2016

birth ,cer

Dear Sir /Madam,

I have applied Date 2006 March 8th Rojouri Graden Birth Certificate Issued Officer. he told give a some Rupees dont give Money “NAHI THIYA THO 10 SAAL KE BATH AANA” So Place Sir give me my sons Certificate without money

SIVANANDAM.M
NO:742 T.Camp. Hastasal
Uttam Nagar, New Delhi -110059
Email Id: msivanandam2016@gmail.com
Pankaj.singh16

Jun 9, 2016

commercial truck park in front of my home

This is to request to you that There are two truck park infort of my house due to that i had face many problems when i put complaine regarding that on 100 no they said that is area of Trafic police . I try many time on than one PCR came but they dont take any action. THE TRUCK OWNERS DOBT STAY HERE. WHEN WE ASK TO REMOVE THEY CREATE RUCKUS.This is the complain No of when i was call on 100 number 161300563. When I was complain on Traffic police they said we all ready convey to Mehrauli trfice dept but i was compline on 8:30pm no one take any action till 11Pm nither i got any call form them.

Sir This is to request you kindly interven on prority.

PANKAJ SINGH
kainthrenu

Jun 6, 2016

no water supply

We beg to drag your kind attention towards my problem.We are the resident of Vishnu garden and We have been facing problem of no water supplying in our locality from last one month. Many complaints have been registered to the municipality but all went in vein. Many people were contacted but no one pay any attention.The authority has not yet taken any concrete steps to solve our water problem. It has become huge problem for us to survive without water. Sometimes half of the day is spent to fulfill bucket from water tank which comes on special request and all night spend by waking up to switch on motor. No water in our locality has took the peace of our life.

Finally,we have decided to write you sir in this hope that you might consider us this time and try to resolve our problem on urgent basis.We, the residents of this locality also alleged that due to shortage of water we are facing enormous troubles while scorching heat is adding to our miseries.

We would be very grateful and highly appreciated to you.

Renu kainth
T-120 Vishnu garden
New Delhi-18
Complaint Reference no. 201605260540
sharmawest

Jun 4, 2016

lot of water stored in front of our homes

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THE LOT OF WASTE WATER IS STORED IN FRONT OF OURS HOMES,FOR LAST ONE MONTH.ONE COTRACTOR HAS MADE THE DRAIN LINE FOR STORM WATER AND LEFT THE WORK REMAIN FOR OTHER CONTRACTOR. HE IS NOT TURNING FOR LAST 15 DAYS TO TAKE UP THE REMAIN WORK.PLEASE LOOK THIS MATTER ON URGENT BASIS,ANY ONE CAN BE ILL HEALTH. THIS IS FOR YOURS INFORMATION AND ACTION.REGARDS,S.D.SHARMA CC TO HEALTH MINISTERY

Grievance Location Details:

Bad Condition of Road, Manglpuri Phase-1, Palam, ND-45

Commissioner of Delhi,
M.C.D West Zone,

Hi Sir/Madam,

With respect I/We the residents of STREET No.-04 of MANGLAPURI PHASE-01, Palam Colony, Near Mother Dairy, New Delhi-110045, want to draw your kind attention that there is a very bad condition of road in our street no.04 since 02 years approx. but there is no solution we have received yet. Because of this, 1) There are so many chances of occurring accidents and sometime people or children got the injuries 2) During monsoon season, we suffer with the water stored/locked on the road of our street no.04 and because of that there is high risk of so many diseases/illness like dengue, malaria etc .

Please do the needful ASAP and help us to make NEW road in our street no.04, Manglapuri Phase-1.

Thanks Daya 09560886577
sudesh sahdev

complaint continue

Sudesh Sahdev
sudesh sahdev

Drain water problem

I am SUDESH KR. SAHDEV residance of K1/15, Pipal Chowk, Mohan Garden, uttam nagar, new delhi-110059. sir at backyard of my house there is another plot in which there is water stored from so many days. i don't know from wher is water is flowing. due to that me and my family are facing many problems such as mosquitos. as you are well know sir this is the only when there is a lot of risk of dengue, malaria, etc. we can't sleep at night due these mosquitos. and this water seriously smell bad. one more thing sir there due this water there is chances of damage of my house DPC.

so sir i request you to plz send your staff member and would be appreciable if you can help us to get rid of the problem ASAP.

Drain water problem Drain water problem Drain water problem Drain water problem

nipun.gaur

May 16, 2016

Illegal parking

If anyone is there to listen,

I have been continuously complaining about the parking issue I am facing in Paschim Vihar BG5A block.
First I complain to MCD about the issue that the person who is staying in my building at 3rd floor is parking his scooty and one bike in front of my house as I stay on ground floor. And a lady who is staying at 1st floor also park her car in front of my house. Either the lady or that person, one has to move his or her vehicle from there. Because the person on third floor says I am parking in front my garage. however as per Delhi HC law, one is not allowed to park his/her vehicle outside the garage, it should be inside the garage. And also in common areas of the society parking is not allowed. So, I complaint to MCD and talk to Mr. Khatri in MCD, Rohini zone about the same.
He was keep on giving me a run around that it is matter of police not MCD, however it s a matter of MCD as parking is not allowed in the
society. after so many requests Mr. Kahtri asked me to send a mail on acrohinizone@gmail.com. I did that as well but no action has been taken till now. And I also went to police regarding the same and they said it is the matter to discuss with MCD not with us. So, basically everyone is trying to run from the issue and not ready to help.

Nipun Gaur
BG5A / 9A
Paschim Vihar

Illegal parking

shiva_84

May 7, 2016

MANY TROUBLES OF MOSQUITOES

WE HAVE VERY MANY TROUBLES OF MOSQUITOES DUE TO ILLEGAL COW DAIRY IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE.
DUE TO THIS TOO MUCH SMELL OF COW-DUNG (GOBAR) DAY AND NIGHT .
SIR KINDLY PLS TAKES NECESSARY ACTIONS ON THIS.
I request you to kindly look into the matter and instruct the concerned MCD representatives to do the needful otherwise the residents of this area may suffer from the dangerous deceases as mentioned above.
Thank,
Shiva
House no.41 Sainik Enclave
Gali no.4,Mohan garden Uttam Nager
New Delhi-110059
manjeetwalia

May 5, 2016

Inappropriate Construction

hum Daal Mil Road uttam nagar me rehte h . hamri gali me 6 -7 ghar 25 gaj ke he . hamara ghar b 25 gaj ka he or hmare sath ke ghar b 25 gaj ke he.hmare sath ke ghar wale jinka 16-17 saal purana ghar he wo us pr bina koi pillar ya aur koi support diye bina 4 manjil ghar bna chuke he jiska ki hmne bahut virodh kia or isse hamre ghar ko bht nuksaan hua jagah jagah ghar me darare a gyi h kyunki unke ghar ka sara bhar hmare ghar pr a ra h abi phir se wo contructions krwa rhe he. kal hi ek k din unke majdur bahar ki aur tiles lga rahe te wo 6-7 tile ek sath upar 3rd floor se akr gir gyi humne unhe kaha to wo gaali- galoch pr utar aye humari request he ki unhne apne ghar bina kisi support ke 3 manjil khada kr lia jiska ground floor 16-17 saal purana he jisse sach me hmare ghar ke ground floor se lekar upar tk bht diwaar tut gyi . Kripya krke ap is par turant koi karwayi kre.

Manjeet Kaur
G-1/314, Daal Mill Road, Uttam Nagar Opp. Pir Baba Dargah
New Delhi-110059
rajesharti

May 1, 2016

illegal construction

Commissioner of Delhi
M.C.D west zone

With due to respect i live in site I/225 janta flat vikas puri new Delhi. In our locality site I/223 Vikas puri new Delhi-18 .Owner of this flat Mr. Swammi & his brother in law Mr. Deva are encroachment in common area & using it for making temple. The speed of the construction is too fast .This street is common street for the people living in the society.
If they continue this illegal construction .We have to face many problems like a noise pollution & no body would be able to park their vehicles & also the space for both children & for people to walk will reduce.
Police is also involved as they are helping them for illegal constriction.I called 5 times to police on help line no-100 but they didn't reply for helping me.I also requested Mr. Deva to stop this construction but he is not interested to talk on this matter.
So I request you to understand my problem & take quick action.Awaiting a positive response soon.
Thanks & regards

Vikas Puri New Delhi-18

creative1234

Apr 29, 2016

Government construction

I am living in Vishnu Garden , near pacific mall New Delhi 110018.I want to tell you something that in our are its almost more than one year there is government construction is working and there is lot of dust.All roads are broken and every where there is dust and garbage.you can come and watch how much irritating this and i am not talking about single road , all roads are broken and lot of duct everywhere.you cannot imagine we are suffering so much and its very annoying.

Please look into this matter we are very frustrated from this.
B.D Singh

Apr 20, 2016

blocked drainage

Dear Sirs
We have complaint many times to senitary inspecter about our problem.But he could not do any satisfactory action.Refrence

we are facing this problem since one year.Please help us.

sincerly
B.D Singh
A/156 VIKAS VIHAR
Near Pioneer kamal convent school.
M -9999368248
Email adress - bhuneshwardayalsingh1963@gmail.com
chopra3691

Apr 17, 2016

unhealthy living conditions

This is just to bring to your kind notice that there is no regular safai karamchari visit to our complex - A2B Ekta Apartments, New Delhi-110063. We have been raising the safai issue no of times with our RWA but it seems they are also helpless as the MCD Safai Karamchari doesn't listen to them and it goes as it is. all streets of ur complex are full dust which leads to unhealthy living condition.

Kindly look into the matter ASAP and please make sure that immediate action is taken. We as citizens of India should get a clean environment to live.

As we are paying all the taxes regularly we expect a cleaner and healthier environment from the concerned authorities otherwise why should we pay the taxes if the corporation can't provide the healthier & living atmosphere to the residents of their zone.
varun.smartworld01@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2016

No Hoovering of Dirty Nallis in Street

I am a resident of B-13, D..D.A - Flats, A Block, Jahangir Puri for the past 24 years, the water of street Nallis has been overflowing on the street. The situation is getting worse day by day. Nobody is doing anything about this concern as the situation is very intense now. You will actually see that the water has crossed to the the boundary of its. The people who are living on the ground floor are finding it difficult so thrive in their homes, We have never face out such problem in past ever as well as the problem used to not be occurred in rainy days as well. We are strain from such a problem. We have also said many time to the Hoover worker of our street but she take this matter so lightly and she hasn't to good manners to speak as well.

We have lodged so many complaints about this problem but nobody seems to realize their jobs in MCD. They only give excuses every time and out of any solution.

I am surprised that being a resident of Delhi, we have to face such problems which don't even occur in villages nowadays.

The Governing Authorities should understand that its high time and they must take some necessary action.

Awaiting a positive response soon.

encrocement in common area

In our locality many people encroachment in common area and using it like there personal parking lot I have give you so many written comp lent in this regard but no action taken by your employ or you so why you collect house tax from us if you are unable to s out our problem. I request you sir please take action against this type of encroachment of common area by people.

address= DDA FLAT D block bindapur uttam nagar new delhi -110059

address= d block bindapur uttam nagar new delhi -110059

chandparkash

Apr 6, 2016

Sweeper related

Respected Sir / Madam,
I am residing at JG-3 (DDA Janta Flat), Vikaspuri, West Delhi. I would like to inform you that the Sweeper dump to dry leaves, garbage and road dust in front of our flats during clean the street from Flat No. 33 to 40. The sweeper removed the same after 3 to 5 days in a week. In this regard so many mosquitoes come inside the house and the street road looks like a dirty street specially in front of our house. We had so many times talk to sweeper but not positive response from sweeper.
Now, You are requested, Kindly look into this matter and arrange to solve the issue.
Thanks & Best Regards,
Residential Address: Flats Nos. 33 to 40. JG-3, Vikasuri. New Delhi – 110018.
Dharmveer1991@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2016

Over Flow of Drainage water

Hi Sir,

I am Dharamveer living in Shiva enclave Vikas Nagar Uttam Nagar New Delhi 110059(Near Pioneer Kamal school), wants to bring in your notice that In our area drainage water is overflowing and comes on road and no one is listing our problem.

Many time we inform to Local MCD team but no one is listening us and we are facing this issue since one year and we lodge alots of complain against it but no one taking action to resolve this issue.

Our MLA Mahendra Yadav and Our MCD Shashi Prabha are not be able to work together and because of this we people are facing trouble.

It is unfortunate of us that we gave them vote and now suffering from alots of problem Drainage water, Mosquitoes , bad Smell etc.

I hope you will understand this problem and try to solve it as soon as possible.

Dharmveer Prajapat
+918800887617
Anil Kumar Kaushal

Mar 27, 2016

Mosquito menace

Dear sir/ madam

We are the residence of RZ block of Vishnu garden. Mosquitos have become a menace to us these days. As soon as night comes , mosquitoes attack us from around. They attack all residence indiscriminately, people try to protect themselves from mosquitoes by using mosquito nets, spray, coil, liquid etc, still they don't get rid of them. It is high time government should do something to alleviate mosquito menace, anti mosquito chemicals should be spray all around the affected area. Stagnant oils of dirty water should be cleaned and covered.
We will be very thankful to u.

Anil Kaushal

Mosquito menace

Aditi Jain Mehta

Mar 17, 2016

Complaint Resolution : Fogging in society for mosquitoes

I would like to Thank You all for taking a prompt action against my Complaint No. 12676. I requested the MCD team at Paschim Vihar to come and do fogging as the residents were facing a lot of problem due to huge numbers of mosquitoes.
The team quickly registered my complaint and gave me the complaint no within a minute and without any follow up, came to my colony and did the fogging. They even said that they come on weekly basis and if the problem persists or if there is any other problem, we will address it immediately.

I really appreciate the good work and prompt action. Thanks MCD team.

Aditi

PayTM.com - New Helpline
    HDFC/Food plus card - HDFC Food Plus Card not working
    My food plus card have balance of Rs.2000. Still it is not...
    joker quiz - i post my 250 rs plzz sir return to me or send mobile to...
    Send my 250 rs plzz or else I will go to police send rs to...
    care---paytm.com - A Mental Dog Posting a complaint as Paytm, Oxigen and...
    Hello everyone.. Do not call on the provided number they...
    Complaint Against OYO ROOMS CHEATING - Re: Social Media Escalation #5078180
    Dear Sunny, Our team had a word with your colleagues. We...
    max life insurance - Poor surrender value
    I had taken two Policies in the name of my daughters under...
    Bikerz yamaha - worst customer service
    Hi , I have bought Yamaha FZ bike by (09-06-2016)...
    paytm - New Helpline
    Old RaviRaj Complex - Stray Dogs
    stray dogs RESPECTED SIR, I would like to complain about...
    www.paytm.com - New Helpline