The Commissioner of Delhi, MCD West Zone

Consumer complaints and reviews about The Commissioner of Delhi, MCD West Zone

Kp99

Mar 17, 2017

Golgappa guys in neighbour

In N-32 vijay vihar uttam nagar new delhi-59 golgappa selling guys living on rent to a lady's home. Those guys make golgappas every day and when they cook, the air pollution increase and the smell of those golgappa comes during the preparation is affecting us badly because it's bad for the human body.

Those guys also listen songs in high volume/ speak louder, shout to each other every day. I request you to kindly sent the mcd team on this address and take action ASAP.

pradeep9nath

Mar 7, 2017

Water Logging

With due respect I want to draw your kind attention regarding water logging in the back side of my house no 125/126 P block Ext. form last year rain i.e. around July’16 which is continually damaging my house foundation, plz suggest where I will go to resolve this problem in time. Otherwise some big mishap will occur in future.
Secondly, due to this water logging Mosquito population is increasing in this area which is causing many diseases.
Once again plz take some corrective action before it is too late.

Pradeep Nath
tripti_mishra81@yahoo.co.in

Feb 22, 2017

MCD van is not coming to collect garbage at home

Please provide garbage collecting van to my society which is not coming from last seven days I live in Prachin Apparent GH 6 near St.Marks School Paschim Vihar on daily basis. Its my humble request. I want keep my city clean.
Tripti Mishra
Sharma vivek

Feb 12, 2017

Illegal construction of mobile tower

Sir with due respect we are the resident of K block Mohan garden. Our neighbor subash saini house no k1/202westdelhi Mohan garden uttam nagar installed some mobile tower on their roof top. I supposed mcd guideline no tower can be erected in residential area. Also as we all know cause very harmful effect on human life and on the honable Delhi high court Tower are not allowed at residential area plz look after this issue
Arun 9268483816
Sujeet rawat

Feb 9, 2017

Block siverage, umhygenic gali

I am Sujeet rawat residence of G-35, ramapark road, mohan garden want to inform you that our gali is in very bad condition, there is no siverage line in one side and at the other side the siverage line is getting overflowed and are not covered which make this gali look very unhygienic and the whole environment smells like shit.
Although our gali is not even in concrete.

So therefore we are requesting you to kindly look into the matter and visit our location and please do something about it. We would be obliqued if you consider our request.
Amitbisht1981

Jan 21, 2017

Drainage overflooding issue Gali 5 vishwas park uttam nagar

Dear Concern,
I would like to request you to log the complaint for T-125, vishwas park, Uttam Nagar.The siverage is getting overflowed and complete Gali is in worst condition. Please send your resoure with Recycled VAN to cleanup the siverage on imedidate basis before Thrusday (26 january)
Request you to address this complaint on priority.
Thankyou for your cooperation in advance.
Amit
raju243256

Jan 17, 2017

cat in nieghbout

Dear MCD ,

I would like to draw your kind attention towards the JUNGLI cat available in next by my home.She was attacking twice time on my Family Members .For your information im having a little baby .Whose living with me .It is not possible for me to follow every step of my baby during my day ruteen.
So therefore we are requesting you to kindly look into the matter .and visit our location H-79 SANT NAGAR EXTENTION GALI NO 5 upper ground floor new delhi 110018
Kindly call 9899523996
raju243256

Jan 17, 2017

cat in neighbor

Dear MCD ,

jagbir_72

Dec 24, 2016

Drain water block

I am jagbir Singh want to inform you that I am resident of WE-8, Mohan Garden, Rama Park Road, Uttam Nagar, Our Drain is not cleaning last 4months. The drain water is blocked and spreading in the street which may caused of decease. Kindly do the needful at your end.

Jagbir Singh
Ms SNEH LATA

Dec 15, 2016

Dangerous street Dogs

My self Ms Sneh Lata Sharma residence of A2 block,Janak Puri. Sir there are near about 10 to 13 Dogs sitting in front of House no 269 and 270 of A2 Block. These are very dangerous and from last week they become violent and attacking to passing persons/children . Daily they bits two to three persons. Sir as there is neraby a MCD School also and this is common passing passage , kindly arrange to catch them .

Sneh Lata Sharma
Mb-9868135354
Ms SNEH LATA

Dec 15, 2016

Dangerous street Dogs

My self Sneh Lata Sharma residence of A2 block,Janak Puri. Sir there are near about 10 to 13 Dogs sitting in front of House no 269 and 270 of A2 Block. These are very dangerous and from last week they become violent and attacking to passing persons/children . Daily they bits two to three persons. Sir kindly arrange to catch them .

Sneh Lata Sharma
Mb-9868135354
piyush106

Dec 6, 2016

Cleanliness in District Centre, Janakpuri

Myself Piyush Agarwal having a shop in Janakpuri District Centre. But from last few months the condition of District Centre is going from Worse to Worst. Since last 2 months there has been no cleanliness the the complex. In spite of regular complains to MCD & DDA department, no action has been taken against it. This is a major reason for less footfalls & visitors & companies willing to avoid this complex. The business has been majorly affected due to this. Please take care of the situations as soon as possible.

Piyush Agarwal
palinder

Dec 6, 2016

Sewerage overflow

As you know these days we are following a slogan given by Modi Govt. "Ek Kadam Swachhta Ki or" and other side we are not implementing in our lives.
I am residing Dheerpur Village near Shiv Mandir Delhi-9. I would like to inform you that last 7 days sewer overflowing continuously and all environment has been converted like a garbage store. There are lot of families affecting with this issue. There lot of children residing in the area and must be effected if it will continue next few days.

I have complaint in DJB office (Req. No. 101519) on 2nd of December 2016, and there is still struggling with this issue, today 6th of December 2016 and we still waiting the MCD people for save us in this situation.

Please help. Ek Kadam Swachhta Ki or
harpreetbhatia

Nov 5, 2016

Roads not maintained properly

The main Pipal wali road is partially damaged because of the repairing that took place for water pipeline.
Its been an year the road it not being constructed again, hence only half of the road is being used.
It causes major traffic problem.
PIPAL WALI ROAD, MOHAN GARDEN,
UTTAM NAGAR
PALLAPOLU RAVI KUMAR

Nov 3, 2016

Drainage Issue

we are getting drianage problem at my home. Please have a look and do solve this problem ASAP.

RZ-B-56, Rama park road, pillar no 763, near dwaraka mod metro station.

near bansal sweets

mobile no 8588818565

Hi team,

This is Ravi kumar Pallapolu from NEW DELHI. We are getting drainage problem at my home. The water is not going outside due to drainage problem. Please have a look and solve this issue ASAP.

Ravi kumar
RZ - 56, Ground Floor,
RAMA PARK ROAD, NEAR BANSAL SWEETS, PILLAR N0. 763, NEAR DWARAKA MODE METRO STATION
Uttam Nagar,
New Delhi -110059
MOBILE - 8588818565, 9910657920

shantasinghal1956

Oct 16, 2016

Drainage Issue

Please note that the sewer in jammed at Uttam Nagar, West which is resulting in drainage issues. The flush drainage is blocked which is resulting in to a situation where sewer water enters in our rooms. Would request you to look into this matter as quickly as possible.

Shanta Singhal
Phone#011-65024847
Neelima_13

Oct 4, 2016

Damaged road by MCD/PWD

The road near Pacific mall in Vishnu garden delhi was dug for water pipeline repair and till date after the completion of work around more than 2years , the road is not repaired. All commuters face extreme health hazard due to breathing problem caused by the flying dust due to so many vehicles plying. Please look into this.

illegal construction

Pls cancel my request for Illegal Construction as I am taking my request back

Ashish

Re :illegal construction

In below complaint I have mistyped address as CB -56A , it is CA-56A .

Kavita Bhardwaj

illegal construction

I am resident of CB-56A Hari Nagar New Delhi 110064 here is some illegal construction frequently done by our neighbour without our consent .He is threatening us not to file any kind of complaint in MCD . He has taken a lot of space which is illegal and he is performing his construction work in full swing . My Husband is in Call Center and he usually works at night shift and I have 2 childrens who both are minor . I am very disturbed with this kind of Behavior performed by Mr Chabbra a resident of CB-56B Hari Nagar . Yesterday he and her daughter were abusive too . Its my humble request to take a legal steps against the constructor and owner of the house and stop this construction asap

Thanks and regards

Kavita Bhardwaj

Rekhaa mishra

illeagal construction

I am resident of D-35C Tilak Vihar Tilak Nagar New Delhi 110018 here is some illegal construction frequently done in our society and also in my building which caused the damaze of building and also affects lots of life .Its my humble request to take a legal steps against the constructer and save us from future miss fortune .

Thanks and regards

B.N.Mishra

9810206914
ravinder tyagi

Sep 29, 2016

water loging and poor house keeping in all roads

we are all residents of deep vihar vikas nagar phase-4 new Delhi 110059,facing a poor housekeeping and water logging in all drains.
after long time of road construction the drains not clean by any person the approx. time is 3 years. And not any housekeeping person comes in this colony for the house keeping works.
And not any fogging team comes in this colony.
Please communicate to down line staff.
With Regards
Ravinder Tyagi
sunil kumar bhagat ca

Sep 29, 2016

Water logding in vacant place

Dear sir.,
I am sunil kumar residing in mohan garden delhi.we are facing problem in near by Vacant plot of water lodging and garbage.please remove water and garbage as soon as possible.due to this problem chance to chickn gunia and dengi fever.

My address
R-16 , 10,feet gali
Mohan Garden
Delhi-59
Mob no-9718547892
Sourabh42

Sep 26, 2016

DANGEROUS CONDITION OF PROPERTY

1. That the undersigned the owner/landlord of property bearing NO. WZ-286, B-4, BASAIDARAPUR, NEW DELHI-110015, to which the husband of the undersigned had constructed more than 50 years back.

2. That there are tenants in the property and all the tenants are old tenants.

3. That the entire property bearing NO. WZ-286, B-4, BASAIDARAPUR, NEW DELHI-110015 is unfit for human habitation/inhabitation/dangerous condition and is in dilapidated condition, therefore, the undersigned requested all the tenants namely Sh.Hari nath, Mohd. Mustaq, Mohd. Illias, Mohd. Afzal and Smt. Malti devi to vacate the property as there are chances that the entire property may fall down at any day and there are chances due to fall of property some mis-happening may occur. Photographs of the said property showing its dangerous condition are enclosed herewith

4. That the life of all the habitants/ tenants are in danger because of dilapidated/dangerous condition of the building. The undersigned had requested them many a time to vacate the property for the reason staterd above, but they are not vacating the property inspite of repeated requests.

5. That thereafter, the undersigned served upon legal notices dated 27.08.2016 to all the tenants to vacate the property saying that the construction on the property bearing NO. WZ-286, B-4, BASAIDARAPUR, NEW DELHI-110015 is an old construction of about 50 years is in dilapidated condition, which is beyond repair and is unfit for human habitation, moreover, the rainy season is going on and the property can fall at any day and the undersigned requested you many timed that the property is in dilapidated condition and can fall any day and in case it is fall, it may cause loss of life also and further requested to vacate the property.

6. That even after the service of notice, the tenants have not vacated the property and are living therein on their own risk.

7. That the undersigned had earlier also written a letter to the MCD, but the officials of the MCD did not care to inspect the site.

8. That now the undersigned is again requesting your goodself to inspect the property and in case you are satisfied that the building/ property bearing NO. WZ-286, B-4, BASAIDARAPUR, NEW DELHI-110015, is unfit for human habitation and is not capable at a reasonable expense of being rendered so fit, serve upon the undersigned and other occupants of the building to demolish the property, so that the of the habitants as well as passersby/ neighborers may be saved.

9. That the rainy season is going on and in case any mis- happening has occurred then the undersigned will not be responsible in any y manner and either the ha

10. That the rainy season is going on and in case any mis- happening has occurred then the undersigned will not be responsible in any manner and either the habitants who are living therein despite the property being in dangerous condition or in case the property is not inspected immediately and thereafter appropriate legal action is not taken, then you and your department shall be responsible for all mis- happenings.

In view of the above facts and circumstances, it is humbly requested to your goodself to immediately inspect the above said property bearing NO. WZ-286, B-4, BASAIDARAPUR, NEW DELHI-110015, and after inspection, kindly appropriate action as per law to demolish the said property.
rajdelraja

Sep 26, 2016

unauthorised constration

I S.N.Sinha R/O B-4C DDA Flats, Near central school , Tagore garden ext, delhi (w) -110027 & ward no-106, I would like to inform you that in our Building two flat holders( B-2D & B-3D ) started unauthorised constration & Coverd common roof space & constructed fifth floor. shifted water tank , shifted dish . I am suffered from last few days.

I request you to take action on two flat holders.

Thanking You
S.N.Sinha

Emudra - Pan card
    Dear sir, I am Devanand singh.plz resend my pan card in...
    Individual - Stray dogs menace
    This is to inform you that stray dogs menace have incresed...
    RMVM school - Bad Behavior is in Egypt not in RM VM School
    The video which you see is not from RM VM school from...
    IGNOU - Error page displayed after deduction of Amount during...
    Error page displayed after deduction of Amount during...
    MCD Delhi - Stray Dogs Nuisance
    Respected Sir/Madam , Greetings ! I am writing to...
    IGNOU - Error page displayed after deduction of Amount during...
    Error page displayed after deduction of Amount during...
    BSNL - Money deducted but recharge not done
    Mobile Data recharge of Rs1092 on BSNL no.9412836252 not...
    Sri Venkat Fuel Point, Indian Oil, RR Nagar, Bangalore. - Good petrol bunk in Beml layout
    It is a false post by the person. I regularly fill fuel in...
    wbjeeb - Wbjee
    I had already applied online for the jenpauh...