The Commissioner of Delhi, MCD West Zone

s_arora29

Aug 26, 2015

ilegal rahdi

Chola Bhatura rediya illegal
Sir Mangal bajar road utem nagar main KARAN CHOLA BHATURA ki rediya lagai jaa rhi hi jis wajhe se sadak par ghanto jam laga rahta hai koi bhi sunvai nahi ho rahi hai mcd wala bhi akar kuch nahi karta or mahina bandh kar chala jata hai sir kindly kuch kariya plz

. Thanku sir

The Deputy Commissioner
MCD
West Zone
New Delhi-110007

I am a resident of B-29, Om Vihar, Uttam Nagar,the sewer of our street are blocked since 15 days, I have registered so
many complaints regarding the blockage of sewer, but no one has been able to resolve the problem, they are saying
vacuum truck will be arranged, I have been calling MCD and JAL BOARD offices, day by day they are loitering and now
because of the sewer problem the whole block is in trouble, As the main sewer is near to my house. this blockage throws
the back pressure of dirty water from our toilets and it has accumulated all around. We are facing huge problem.
we are also afraid that we might catch diseases like-Dengue and Malaria.

Please take urgent steps in this regard

Subhash Juyal
shishu kumar

Aug 8, 2015

No exit of drain water.

We are newly connected to this area, here we are repairing our home every evening when we clean our house some people of sidhatri enclave ,gali no.9 are disturbing us as they says don't use water to clean the house otherwise they will abuse us. Please suggests me what action i can take againt them. I feel unsafe here as we are new here.

Madhuri devi
Plot-146a, gali no.9, sidhatri enclave, opposite good luck school, mohan garden, uttam nagar, new delhi-110059
satish 1234

Aug 5, 2015

garbage in front of the house

WE are residents of BHERA ENCLAVE FROM HOUSE NO.447 TO 440.IN LAST ONE YEAR BACK LANE AND FRONT ROAD THREE TIMES DIGGING HAS BEEN DONE DUE TO WATER PROBLEM ,BUT STILL THE PROBLEM REMAINS REPAIRING WORK HAS NOT BEEN DONE EVEN AFTER COMPLAINING SO MANY TIMES,IN BACK LANE GARBAGE HAS BEEN LEFT AS IT ISWHICH IS CREATING SO MANY PROBLEMS IN RAINY SEASON,PLEASE TAKE THE NECESSARY ACTION
yash dhillo

Jul 30, 2015

fast food rediya illegal

Address for clock tower hari nagar pilli koti veer hakikat rai park par illegal fast food ki rediya lagai jaa rhi hi jis wajhe se park ke andar log sharaab ka use kar rhe hi kirpa karke in illegal rediyoo ko hataya jaye Maine control room me bhi shikayat ki thi jiska complent no 2632 hi joo ab tak action nhi hua
. Thanku sir
. yash dhillo
MobIle no 9250500315
HS Mishra

Jul 22, 2015

Garbage collection

I would like to inform about garbage& sweeping of road. Apartment aashirwad rz30-31 matiala ext uttamnagar 59 there is empty plot infrunt of my apartment .it has lot of garbage here due to rain so many diseases can occer also garbage lying on road.kindly look into this matter thanks HS Mishra mob no 8447176096
swatigoyal

Jul 22, 2015

superb road with tons of beautifying potholes

Have you ever travelled on a rickshaw on the main matiala road??? If not then please do so. Its so pathetic and spine breaking with useless vehicle breakers and tons of stupid potholes.

Request you to do look into the matter.

Swati Goyal
Matiala extension
RZ-13,14
GOLU CHADHA

Jul 18, 2015

my nabour block the nali

There is drainage problem in tihar village papi kohli are stay in tihar village address are Wz 104. tries to completely block the (nalli) in front of there houses, due to which there is extreme water logging even less rainfall.and put the malba in the road.mcd made a nicely cemented road .actually no sever drain provide by goverment. laying on road in front of over gate on road and due to likage of sever and rain thear is a big pound of dirty water is standing and inviting the mosquito of malaria and dengu.
sir several complaints was give to the local office and second complaint on line naw i am giving.
sir i pray to get rid me from this un affordable situation as soon as possible.
hope action soon.thanks & regards
Lokesh chadha 9717222958
Banati

Jul 9, 2015

Not ready to crack unwanted cemented area

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing this complaint on behalf of my neighbor. In our area sever cleaning is going on for that MCD has broken extended part and unwanted covered part whom living on the ground floor.

Flat No - JG - 2, 719 A, Vikas Puri, Near CRPF Camp, DDA Flats, New Delhi - 110018 The person is not ready to broke his part which is coming in front on his gate. We have made the complaint to local GE of MCD of that area 5 days before but no action has been taken. MCD person name is Rajinder.

Moreover they have taken 50 meter road and putted fixed cement on to that. We are not available to keep our vehicles into it. In rainy days there is water blockage in that part, which is the main concern for us.

Request you please remove that particular part of that flat and keep that area use for everyone.

All other ground floor part is except the flat number mentioned above.

Please do the needful at your earliest.

Your earliest action on above matter will be highly appreciated.

On behalf of residents of JG 2, Vikas Puri, New Delhi - 110018

Jul 6, 2015

water logging in area

Dear sir, we are resident at Z-119 commercial complex, Mohan garden uttam nagar new delhi-59 in our area all street side nalis are lying blocked since a long time and we complaint twice thrice but no-one is ready to listen and already rainy season has started daily on radio MCD announcing that to avoid water logging call to area MCD to clean all nalis in the area please let us know where we should to lodge the complaint so that nalis could clean.

Z-119
adansh

Jun 30, 2015

DR.NOT ATTEND MY SON

SIR,
KINDLY INFORM YOU THAT TODAY AFTERNOON MY3 YRS OLD SON WAS SICK HE WAS NOT FEELING GOOD DUE TO FEVER WHEN I REACHED NAWADA MCD DISPANSARY APPX TIME 12:45 ALL STAFF INCLUDE DR.AVAILABLE AT MCD DISPANSARY.ALL STAFF TALKING TO EACH OTHER LOUDLY.WHEN I ASKED DR TO TAKE CAREOF MY CHILD OR CHECKUP THAN DR.REFUSE TO CHECK MY CHILD AND SAY ME THAT TIME LIMIT IS FINISHED.YOU ARE TOO LATE AND YOUR CHILD IS NOT IN EMERGENCY CONDITION.CAN A DR.SAY THIS TYPE OF SILLY WORD FOR THEIR PATIENTS.YOU ARE REQUESTED TO TAKE NECESSARY ACTION.

DINESH KUMAR HOTHLA
vikramsidhu78

Jun 6, 2015

TO,

Municipal Corporation of Delhi
West Zone, New Delhi.

Sub :- Encroachment on street of Shiv Nagar Extension, New Delhi – 11058 and creating nuisances

My name is Vikram Sidhu and i am resident of Wz 576 b/1, ground floor, Street no 20, shiv nagar extension, jail road, New delhi - 58. This is second time i am seeking help from your end, cust whatever was done last time did not helped at all. Two humble police men came to my house and we discussed the issue but I am still facing same problem. Moreover now this dhobi had started night service even till midnight. my wife is pregnant but staying in our own house is difficult because of these guys. I was given personal mobile number by one of the policemen but i lost that number.

There is an encroachment on back street of our house by a washer men (Press Wala) adjoining to my house . He has putted the wooden structure in the back street and has created the nuisance. The washer men has done the encroachment on the back street by keeping two tables. The washer men is always surrounded by lot many people who always keep on screaming and talking creating worst situation for us even sitting in our own house.
These guys think that its their place and no one have right to move them as they had been sitting there for many years. I tried several time to make them understand that they are causing disturbance to us but there had been no effect. This guy also have a big family and all of them keep sitting there whole day talking and screaming loudly.I will be thankfull if you can help us get rid of these guys as I am fedup of them now, but still due to my family I dont want to get into any quarrel or fight with them.

Just hope some reply from you..

Thanks Vikram Sidhu

jail road, New delhi - 58
anishsuri

Jun 5, 2015

Illegal Construction of Garbage Bin

Sub: Poor Sanitary Condition of Block No.17, Tilak Nagar, New Delhi.

Dear Madam,

I Anish Suri resident of 17/52 Tilak Nagar would like to greet you a good day. I am writing this letter to inform you that we are living in Block No.17, Tilak Nagar for many years and for those years we have been delighted with the services and attention of concerned departments. I want to draw your attention towards the poor sanitary condition of a Garbage Bin which has been constructed illegally in front of my house just behind the shop of M/s Goyal Sons located in Mall Road, Tilak Nagar and it seems that concerned staff of MCD often don’t comply or care with the garbage in the dust bin or on street that made an awful smell and it stinks around and in front of our entrance to my premises. Unfortunately, in recent months the service has dropped noticeably. In spite of requesting the workmen of MCD, garbages are not cleared on a regular basis and are not even disposed off from the bin sometimes. Although I spoke to the landlord of premises wherein M/s Goyal Sons has their establishment regarding removal of illegally constructed garbage bin and garbage keep lying on the street making difficult for passerby and also to us, but it appears that no corrective action has been taken either by the landlord or concerned MCD officials. Its time to wake-up these officials and give education on the waste management.

You may agree that improper disposal of garbage can cause a lots of disadvantages and harm for our fellow citizens like foul odour, unhygienic living conditions, cause of breeding of mosquitoes and very unpleasant to our eyes too. As a taxpayer, I would say, we deserve better attention to service and an attitude of care about the way this community looks. I would appreciate your attention to this matter and hoping to see the results sooner.

Yours sincerely,

(Anish Suri)
CPA, CFA, MBA, IFRS,
17/52-A, Tilak Nagar,
New Delhi-110018.
Mob. 9811847619
rakeshkhirbat

Apr 17, 2015

complaint against running trade without munipal licence an encroachent on god

It is brought to your kind notice that sri bala ji conmunication c block ganesh nagar new delhi 18 is ruumnning trade without municipal licence an encroachment on govt land by his board plz take necessary action against above said shopkeeper immediately
sgd

Apr 15, 2015

M C D P C O BOTH

dear sir
i am

Pradeep son of shri satya prakash Gupta i am handicap of 75% of my right foot
i was apply from m c d p c o both since 10/09/2008 apply for the first najafgad zone my file number
to apply this 1554 and other sec apply date 22/09/2008 to M C D Commissioner of west najafagad zone and sec receiving number is 2443
kindly help me sir i am belong to middle class family Today 7 years complete nothing improvement to the file so please help me I AM faithfully
request you sir please focus on my file my permanent address RZ 10A/M BLOCK NEAR RADHA KRISHANA MANDIR WEST SAGARPUR
NEW DELHI 110046
Mo 9911880351,9891371947

Pradeep
sandeepkashyapk

Apr 13, 2015

Cows on Main Pankha Road

I would like to draw your attention on large number of cows on main pankha Road and C-1, near Mata Chanan Devi. I had met an accident on 11.04.2015 due to this but nobody care for this.
The large number of cows may seen on Pankha road ( Sita puri bridge near Garbage house ) and Red light of C-1 ( near Arya hospital, pankha road ).
Kindly do the necessary action against people who leaves their cows unattended on roads .

Sandeep Kumar
Sumit Safaya

Apr 13, 2015

No Sewage cover

With due respect, I would like to draw your kind attention that sewage cover is missing from BG5 area near Indane Gas Godawn. Almost month has been passed without cover.
Sir, while parking car many times due to high volume of traffic in that road some cars got stucked in that sewage resulting in damage of car.

Request you to take immediate action so that any big mishappening can be prevented.

Resident of BG5
Aman Ahuja

Mar 22, 2015

Improper Drainage System & Water Logging

improper drainage system & water logging which causing harm to houses
dear sir / mam

i would like to draw your attention that in our locality (Shukar Bazar ,Uttam Nagar,New Delhi-59 ) sever problem of drainage system although in past drainage lines made which have broken due to logging of water as it has no outlet of drain lines because of which most of the people have taken safety blocking the drainage which was causing harm to their respective houses so i request you to make proper system of drainage and drain lines (which have completely broken) so that logging of water could be avoided not harming residents houses and lanes in this regard i request you to do needful. i shall be thankful to you.

yours sincerely,
Mob.no-9999165536
Inderjit Singh

Mar 19, 2015

Increasing street dogs numbers

Number of street dogs are increasing every six months . They hv become a big problem in keeping the streets clean . More ever they are health hazards , spreading tiks etc n other diseases as most of them are suffering from skin problems . Small children are scare of them while playing outside their home . To catarize them urgently is the need of hour . Kindly respond . Thanks

Dr I SSindu , D/38 Ranjit Vihar , Nilothi ext Delhi 41

Vice President , Resident welfare Assosiation

Mob 9958925338
usha kiran vasisht

Mar 18, 2015

Inconvinience to public by sweepers between 8am. and 10pm.while sweeping the roads

During the office hours in morning between 8am.to10pm.when people leave for office in a fresh mood, MCD sweepers on the roads are most of time found sweeping the roads thereby making clouds of dust in the air. On objection they start fighting and seem ignorant. The time of sweeping the roads should be before 7.30 am. so that general public is not affected and people reach their office in fresh mood and better appearance. This should be taken care of by the higher authorities, and time of sweeping the roads by MCD sweepers should be fixed either before 7.30 am. or after 10 am., thereby making a clean atmosphere for public and fresh surroundings
Aashuk

Mar 3, 2015

To close all polluted factories from Residential area in Uttam Nagar Nand Ram Park

The pollution control board,
Delhi,

Sir/Madam
Sub.- Complaint against unauthorized factory in residential area where they are creating noise & air pollution, child Labor is also working.
These people make lots of things that creates pollution they cutting the iron they On their Generators any time they making some sweets gudpatti etc. so that they creates all types of pollution like Water pollution, Noise Pollution and Air Pollution for all of this we have to face a lots of problems in a day they creates so much incident like Asthma, Cancer, Cough Blood and the biggest Swine Flue as you know that Swine flue increasing because of dirtiness and garbage so we would like to bring this to the notice.
And as you know that in the laws Section any factories or any types of polluted work should be located out of 25km at where the Residential area.

The houses of common people, people nearby are not able to take rest /sleep at their home for whole day. Working their hand machines make a huge noise that can be heard in all the nearest houses in the street specially at night & early morning when working people reach home & need some rest to relax our mind the sound of their air pressure machine & cutting machine make our life miserable. And so that our street's child's,they can't study,they can't play because of the noisy atmosphere, and girls are scared to come out because of the labor's bad behavior Not only this but the people working in this factory is very rude and misbehaving/ misconducting throughout the day.While working during the day and night these workers listen to FM Radio, Songs loaded in there mobiles at a very high volume which makes it even more difficult for people living around to sleep in piece. People living around cannot expect moments of piece. So we the people cannot tolerate and bear the working of these illegal factories in this residential area any more. This factory is situated at Uttam Nagar Nand Ram Park G Block.

Thanking You
You'r faithfully
Local Resident
Mb No.-7531881971,9716209789
devenks96

Mar 2, 2015

non-authorised building

sir, in tihar village several house are constructed in-between the electricty pole and moreover these are dangerous in various point-of-view, like GOT-FIRE, take current from electricty pole. Various houses are lied on other house becuause they get-off their place and rid-off their roots/niev's, they are collapsed at any time.

Sir, if u don't take action in-time, a BIG tragedy is occured in TIHAR VILLAGE AND YOUR ORGANZIATION IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THIS.

JAI HIND
Rachana Sharma

Mar 1, 2015

Blockage of drains and water logging in home

Z-12, C, Dayalsir Road, Behind Kangna Banquet Hall.
Drains are constructed in all area but all are blocked. Water is logged on road and now coming with upwards force in house. Many house owners have blocked intentionally drains in front of their home to save them from such water logging in their house. Yesterday i was mailing u on the captioned subject and just went downstairs to click pic and got slipped and get injured due to water logged and cud not send u mail..
Please help us. today also v went to office unknowingly that if rain will again fall, water will enter our home and destroy things.
Water is logging due to number of reasons:
1. Construction of flats - all the sand, soil and waste material blocks the way of water drainage
2. Sewerage blockage - due to heavy spilling of waste from under construction plans- cement, block of bricks, marble finishing waste....
3. drainage blocked intentionally to keep self free from tension of water logging.
The person who faces will take action for it, but no one takes full proof action to illuminate the root cause.
I request u to please support us as it is causing diseases and so many other risks involved

Rachana Sharma
Test user

Feb 23, 2015

Scam

Tagore garden extn near holy child school has 7 parks and few residents have made a welfare with the help of local mcd officer and stared receiving money from government monthly for maintenance of all the parks but from the day one only 2 parks are being maintained and rest all money is spent where that no one knows. Please do something as our parks are in really bad situation . President of the welfare is Mr Handa from c block and he runs cable business from so many years.
paschim vihar extension ass

Feb 23, 2015

Complaint against an illegal Buchar Khanna and illegal meat shops in residential area Madipur B & C Block

The latest new in Delhi is a swine flu threat and Delhi hospitals on alert after first swine flu death as per current new.
We would like to raise an important concern for an illegally Buchar Khanna and pig meat shops in B & C Block Road Madipur JJ Colony in residential area. There are many (shops) are running without licence.

Despite many complaint and reminder MCD has not taken any action against these illegal Buchar Khanna’s & meat shops. As per norms every shop has to obtain a valid license before running these kind of activities. However all of them running their shops & Buchar Khanna’s by paying inducement to the MDC officials.

We would like to request you to take strong action against them and seal all the illegal shops and Buchar Khanna’s in the area. All the resident of this area are highly obliged & Thankful.

Valid Reasons:
1. illegally opened (shop) in residential area.
2. Causes nuisance because it is on high traffic lane.
3. Causes massive sound of animal killing early in morning every day.
4. Huge traffic jam is there because of Vehicles Park outside the shop.
5. Openly selling the pig meat without fear of Law and order.
6. They are farming pig in the area & sheltering in the area-Madipur C Block.
7. Life is going hell in this area.
8. Many Health issues to come due to these shops like swine flu diseases fresh air issues bad smell etc.
09. These shops because all sever is jammed by blood of animal and road is very dirty with wasted of meat & blood also and the other religion worker is very harassed.
10. Copy of photographs is attached for your perusal & early action.
11. They all drink wine and eat meat standing there and they pass the comments to girls and other women.
12. It is situated in the common passage area and it has become impossible for us to pass the way due to heavy smell and a bad crowd always gathers there in the evening time.
13. If they continue this illegal activity and frying pig meat in night openly at public place then a time will be near when crime graph will be on the top of its height. We all residents are irritated by him.

We pray to you make to us peaceful environment of our peaceful life. We request you to kindly take serious action against such activities not allowed in the residential area and the same address.

Hope you will take proper action against these shops

IDEA CELLULAR - Prepaid Demo card - RE : Demo paln
    Dear Customer, We tried contacting you on your Idea...
    speed post article - non received of speed post parcel
    sir i have book a parcel speed post number AD003366368IN...
    Tata Sky - recharge done of add on pack. but it is not showing add on...
    I have recharged add on pack of sports 2 .in my RMN the...
    pcdaopune - non receipt of HRA from 09 May 2014 to 30 Sep2014.
    1. I am Lt Col Filcy V M ,having CDAO AC NO...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Hi Rambadan Singh Zealot , Thank you for reaching us at...
    teenpati - teenpati
    My chips porches kar raha hu lakin debit card. Number...
    UNINOR - VAS SERVICE, BALANCE DEDUCTION
    please unsubscribe the u Treasure0 pack from 8923636169...
    NISHA FRIENDSHIP CLUB - big fraud
    Dear Friends, Nisha friendship club is a fraud club Her...
    gojavas courier Gulbarga - very very bad service in delivery
    I have booked Ray ban sunglass. Track order received but...