The Commissioner of Delhi, MCD West Zone

Consumer complaints and reviews about The Commissioner of Delhi, MCD West Zone

jagbir_72

Dec 24, 2016

Drain water block

I am jagbir Singh want to inform you that I am resident of WE-8, Mohan Garden, Rama Park Road, Uttam Nagar, Our Drain is not cleaning last 4months. The drain water is blocked and spreading in the street which may caused of decease. Kindly do the needful at your end.

Jagbir Singh
Ms SNEH LATA

Dec 15, 2016

Dangerous street Dogs

My self Ms Sneh Lata Sharma residence of A2 block,Janak Puri. Sir there are near about 10 to 13 Dogs sitting in front of House no 269 and 270 of A2 Block. These are very dangerous and from last week they become violent and attacking to passing persons/children . Daily they bits two to three persons. Sir as there is neraby a MCD School also and this is common passing passage , kindly arrange to catch them .

Sneh Lata Sharma
Mb-9868135354
Ms SNEH LATA

Dec 15, 2016

Dangerous street Dogs

My self Sneh Lata Sharma residence of A2 block,Janak Puri. Sir there are near about 10 to 13 Dogs sitting in front of House no 269 and 270 of A2 Block. These are very dangerous and from last week they become violent and attacking to passing persons/children . Daily they bits two to three persons. Sir kindly arrange to catch them .

Sneh Lata Sharma
Mb-9868135354
piyush106

Dec 6, 2016

Cleanliness in District Centre, Janakpuri

Myself Piyush Agarwal having a shop in Janakpuri District Centre. But from last few months the condition of District Centre is going from Worse to Worst. Since last 2 months there has been no cleanliness the the complex. In spite of regular complains to MCD & DDA department, no action has been taken against it. This is a major reason for less footfalls & visitors & companies willing to avoid this complex. The business has been majorly affected due to this. Please take care of the situations as soon as possible.

Piyush Agarwal
palinder

Dec 6, 2016

Sewerage overflow

As you know these days we are following a slogan given by Modi Govt. "Ek Kadam Swachhta Ki or" and other side we are not implementing in our lives.
I am residing Dheerpur Village near Shiv Mandir Delhi-9. I would like to inform you that last 7 days sewer overflowing continuously and all environment has been converted like a garbage store. There are lot of families affecting with this issue. There lot of children residing in the area and must be effected if it will continue next few days.

I have complaint in DJB office (Req. No. 101519) on 2nd of December 2016, and there is still struggling with this issue, today 6th of December 2016 and we still waiting the MCD people for save us in this situation.

Please help. Ek Kadam Swachhta Ki or
harpreetbhatia

Nov 5, 2016

Roads not maintained properly

The main Pipal wali road is partially damaged because of the repairing that took place for water pipeline.
Its been an year the road it not being constructed again, hence only half of the road is being used.
It causes major traffic problem.
PIPAL WALI ROAD, MOHAN GARDEN,
UTTAM NAGAR
PALLAPOLU RAVI KUMAR

Nov 3, 2016

Drainage Issue

we are getting drianage problem at my home. Please have a look and do solve this problem ASAP.

RZ-B-56, Rama park road, pillar no 763, near dwaraka mod metro station.

near bansal sweets

mobile no 8588818565

Hi team,

This is Ravi kumar Pallapolu from NEW DELHI. We are getting drainage problem at my home. The water is not going outside due to drainage problem. Please have a look and solve this issue ASAP.

Ravi kumar
RZ - 56, Ground Floor,
RAMA PARK ROAD, NEAR BANSAL SWEETS, PILLAR N0. 763, NEAR DWARAKA MODE METRO STATION
Uttam Nagar,
New Delhi -110059
MOBILE - 8588818565, 9910657920

shantasinghal1956

Oct 16, 2016

Drainage Issue

Please note that the sewer in jammed at Uttam Nagar, West which is resulting in drainage issues. The flush drainage is blocked which is resulting in to a situation where sewer water enters in our rooms. Would request you to look into this matter as quickly as possible.

Shanta Singhal
Phone#011-65024847
Neelima_13

Oct 4, 2016

Damaged road by MCD/PWD

The road near Pacific mall in Vishnu garden delhi was dug for water pipeline repair and till date after the completion of work around more than 2years , the road is not repaired. All commuters face extreme health hazard due to breathing problem caused by the flying dust due to so many vehicles plying. Please look into this.

illegal construction

Pls cancel my request for Illegal Construction as I am taking my request back

Ashish

Re :illegal construction

In below complaint I have mistyped address as CB -56A , it is CA-56A .

Kavita Bhardwaj

illegal construction

I am resident of CB-56A Hari Nagar New Delhi 110064 here is some illegal construction frequently done by our neighbour without our consent .He is threatening us not to file any kind of complaint in MCD . He has taken a lot of space which is illegal and he is performing his construction work in full swing . My Husband is in Call Center and he usually works at night shift and I have 2 childrens who both are minor . I am very disturbed with this kind of Behavior performed by Mr Chabbra a resident of CB-56B Hari Nagar . Yesterday he and her daughter were abusive too . Its my humble request to take a legal steps against the constructor and owner of the house and stop this construction asap

Thanks and regards

Kavita Bhardwaj

Rekhaa mishra

illeagal construction

I am resident of D-35C Tilak Vihar Tilak Nagar New Delhi 110018 here is some illegal construction frequently done in our society and also in my building which caused the damaze of building and also affects lots of life .Its my humble request to take a legal steps against the constructer and save us from future miss fortune .

Thanks and regards

B.N.Mishra

9810206914
ravinder tyagi

Sep 29, 2016

water loging and poor house keeping in all roads

we are all residents of deep vihar vikas nagar phase-4 new Delhi 110059,facing a poor housekeeping and water logging in all drains.
after long time of road construction the drains not clean by any person the approx. time is 3 years. And not any housekeeping person comes in this colony for the house keeping works.
And not any fogging team comes in this colony.
Please communicate to down line staff.
With Regards
Ravinder Tyagi
sunil kumar bhagat ca

Sep 29, 2016

Water logding in vacant place

Dear sir.,
I am sunil kumar residing in mohan garden delhi.we are facing problem in near by Vacant plot of water lodging and garbage.please remove water and garbage as soon as possible.due to this problem chance to chickn gunia and dengi fever.

My address
R-16 , 10,feet gali
Mohan Garden
Delhi-59
Mob no-9718547892
Sourabh42

Sep 26, 2016

DANGEROUS CONDITION OF PROPERTY

1. That the undersigned the owner/landlord of property bearing NO. WZ-286, B-4, BASAIDARAPUR, NEW DELHI-110015, to which the husband of the undersigned had constructed more than 50 years back.

2. That there are tenants in the property and all the tenants are old tenants.

3. That the entire property bearing NO. WZ-286, B-4, BASAIDARAPUR, NEW DELHI-110015 is unfit for human habitation/inhabitation/dangerous condition and is in dilapidated condition, therefore, the undersigned requested all the tenants namely Sh.Hari nath, Mohd. Mustaq, Mohd. Illias, Mohd. Afzal and Smt. Malti devi to vacate the property as there are chances that the entire property may fall down at any day and there are chances due to fall of property some mis-happening may occur. Photographs of the said property showing its dangerous condition are enclosed herewith

4. That the life of all the habitants/ tenants are in danger because of dilapidated/dangerous condition of the building. The undersigned had requested them many a time to vacate the property for the reason staterd above, but they are not vacating the property inspite of repeated requests.

5. That thereafter, the undersigned served upon legal notices dated 27.08.2016 to all the tenants to vacate the property saying that the construction on the property bearing NO. WZ-286, B-4, BASAIDARAPUR, NEW DELHI-110015 is an old construction of about 50 years is in dilapidated condition, which is beyond repair and is unfit for human habitation, moreover, the rainy season is going on and the property can fall at any day and the undersigned requested you many timed that the property is in dilapidated condition and can fall any day and in case it is fall, it may cause loss of life also and further requested to vacate the property.

6. That even after the service of notice, the tenants have not vacated the property and are living therein on their own risk.

7. That the undersigned had earlier also written a letter to the MCD, but the officials of the MCD did not care to inspect the site.

8. That now the undersigned is again requesting your goodself to inspect the property and in case you are satisfied that the building/ property bearing NO. WZ-286, B-4, BASAIDARAPUR, NEW DELHI-110015, is unfit for human habitation and is not capable at a reasonable expense of being rendered so fit, serve upon the undersigned and other occupants of the building to demolish the property, so that the of the habitants as well as passersby/ neighborers may be saved.

9. That the rainy season is going on and in case any mis- happening has occurred then the undersigned will not be responsible in any y manner and either the ha

10. That the rainy season is going on and in case any mis- happening has occurred then the undersigned will not be responsible in any manner and either the habitants who are living therein despite the property being in dangerous condition or in case the property is not inspected immediately and thereafter appropriate legal action is not taken, then you and your department shall be responsible for all mis- happenings.

In view of the above facts and circumstances, it is humbly requested to your goodself to immediately inspect the above said property bearing NO. WZ-286, B-4, BASAIDARAPUR, NEW DELHI-110015, and after inspection, kindly appropriate action as per law to demolish the said property.
rajdelraja

Sep 26, 2016

unauthorised constration

I S.N.Sinha R/O B-4C DDA Flats, Near central school , Tagore garden ext, delhi (w) -110027 & ward no-106, I would like to inform you that in our Building two flat holders( B-2D & B-3D ) started unauthorised constration & Coverd common roof space & constructed fifth floor. shifted water tank , shifted dish . I am suffered from last few days.

I request you to take action on two flat holders.

Thanking You
S.N.Sinha
Vikram sapna

Sep 25, 2016

Swears pipe blocked

I leaved at new mahaver nagar gali no 18. We suffer with problem from last mont. Near by my room swears pipe blocked near senior citizen lived. All we r facing problem and aunty and uncle so many time call to corporation office. Early morning aunty request me to make a mail regarding this problem.
As all we know in delhi we r suffering with dangue and chickengunia.
So please resolve the issue.
Problem near to L 47 and L 48, L 52
Regrds
Vikram kumar

Swears pipe blocked

sudhirraj

Sep 9, 2016

street light not working

Dear Respected Sir,

I want to draw your attention, I m the citizen of Madipur area.We are faced light problem at my street every time street light not working in our area please do something.so sir i request you to please send your staff member and would be appreciable if you can help us to get rid of the problem.

Thanks and Regard

Sudhir kumar
A-26 madipur jj colony, behind metro station parking.
Prem prkash

Sep 2, 2016

Gali mein gandgi

Main q block 193 vikash vihar main rahta hoon mere makan ki gali back side 10 feet mein nali ruki hui hai long time se jiske karan
Bimari phelne ka dar hai isko solve kiya jai

Prem prkash
Mob..no..9350021400

jagjeetmadaan

Sep 1, 2016

DENGUE MALARIA RISK ON SHED

DEAR SIR I LIVE IN RAGHUBIR NAGAR,THERE IS A SHED OUTSIDE MY HOUSE,MY UPPER FLOORS ARE THROWING GARBAGE ON IT AND DUE TO THAT THERE ARE LOTS OF MOSQUITOES ARE INCREASING NEAR MY HOUSE.THE RISK OF DENGUE AND MALARIA IS INCREASING HERE.ALSO THERE IS A ILLEGAL MOBILE SHOP ON MY GROUND FLOOR AND HE IS TAKING WRONG ADVANTAGE OF THAT SHED.HE PLACED HIS BOARD OUTSIDE MY WINDOW AND WHEN I TOLD HIM NOT TO DO THAT HE START ARGUEING WITH ME THAT HE WILL NOT DO THAT.I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE DEMOLISHED THAT SHED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANKS&REGARDS
JAGJEET SINGH
RGB 542 FF RAGHUBIR NAGAR NEAR CEMENT GODAM
suresh kumar 74

Aug 31, 2016

sewer block

Hi Sir/Madam,

There is a big problem we all here facing in front of A-35 Rama Park, behind rama bakery, uttam nagar. we want a urgent action to be taken , as we are facing road blockage of SEVER OVERFLOW in our area.There is completely road block overflow of sewer water on streets,which is directly going to affect our people health,as you dengue,malaria ,etc are going to attack each one of our health.

With all due respect , this is a humble request to all your team to please do the NEEDFUL ASAP. . we all here cannot wait more to take risk with our health.

LOOKING FOR YOUR ACTION !!

THANKS AND BEST REGARDS
Suresh kumar
9711199109
Chaman Lal

Aug 31, 2016

Lots of black water with black drain

Hello

I name Sonu duggal and I live Hastal vihar uttam nagar here lots of water come outside with black drain when rain come here because all nali are already full with drain so send some person for cleaning drain from nali and here streets light not work from 1 month I already complain in call canter and Mla mahendra yadav but no body listing our voice so help us.

Address : A1-16-17, Hastal vihar near pal electronics uttam nagar - 110059

Contact : 8588839661

Sonu duggal
Naren goswami

Aug 26, 2016

Water Blocked in Drain (Nali)

Hi Sir/Madam,

We are facing more problems in my area (sewak park nr, church wali gali , Uttam Nagar New Delhi 110059), drain water jam in drains (naali) due to that mosquitoes are birth in that water.
So please kindly focused on my complaint and try to open the naali..

Narender

gurusingh275

Aug 25, 2016

Hi Sir/Madam,

There is a big problem we all here facing in front of NW Chock Khyala Vishnu Garden. we want a urgent action to be taken , as we are facing road blockage of malva/garbage/comerciale Vihcale Parking/road side khokas rehde/And cows tabela in our area.Every Day too many cows walking in our strets & doing gober. There is completely road block on streets,which is directly going to affect our people health,as you dengue,malaria ,etc And crosing road.

LOOKING FOR YOUR ACTION !!

THANKS AND BEST REGARDS
NW Block Khyala Vishnu Garden

Jabong - DID NOT GET REFUND
    I HAD CANCELLED AN ORDER OF ORDER ID :- 161223535924079...
    Bhola ram - Government flat on rent
    Government flat on rent Dear sar, ...
    AT Classic Brown Formal Shoes - No response from the courier Person
    Hi Support Team, I have ordered some items with AWB...
    Income Tax Department - 20 CRORE BLACK MONEY
    Respeted Sir , Mr Vijay Pal /vishram singh who lives...
    Hyundai santefe - A.c. not working
    I have bought Hyundai santefe two years back car number is...
    ON THE GO - NO PAYMENT OF SERVICE TAX
    Dear Sir, I had Visited ON THE GO Restaurant on...
    BSNL Broadband - broadband & land-line signal problem
    BSNL landline and broadband new services not working...
    Dr.Batra - RE: Please stop sending SMS
    Dear Praveen, We regret the inconvenience caused....
    locanto - FRAUD/CHEATING
    I AM AKRAM (NAME CHANGE), I AM LIVING IN BANGALORE, I SAW...
    Vodafone - Making metally harassment by the VODAFONE by sending...
    Dear Sir/Madam, I'm so sorry to bring a complaint...