The Commissioner of Delhi, MCD West Zone

Consumer complaints and reviews about The Commissioner of Delhi, MCD West Zone

Test user

Feb 23, 2015

Scam

Tagore garden extn near holy child school has 7 parks and few residents have made a welfare with the help of local mcd officer and stared receiving money from government monthly for maintenance of all the parks but from the day one only 2 parks are being maintained and rest all money is spent where that no one knows. Please do something as our parks are in really bad situation . President of the welfare is Mr Handa from c block and he runs cable business from so many years.
paschim vihar extension ass

Feb 23, 2015

Complaint against an illegal Buchar Khanna and illegal meat shops in residential area Madipur B & C Block

The latest new in Delhi is a swine flu threat and Delhi hospitals on alert after first swine flu death as per current new.
We would like to raise an important concern for an illegally Buchar Khanna and pig meat shops in B & C Block Road Madipur JJ Colony in residential area. There are many (shops) are running without licence.

Despite many complaint and reminder MCD has not taken any action against these illegal Buchar Khanna’s & meat shops. As per norms every shop has to obtain a valid license before running these kind of activities. However all of them running their shops & Buchar Khanna’s by paying inducement to the MDC officials.

We would like to request you to take strong action against them and seal all the illegal shops and Buchar Khanna’s in the area. All the resident of this area are highly obliged & Thankful.

Valid Reasons:
1. illegally opened (shop) in residential area.
2. Causes nuisance because it is on high traffic lane.
3. Causes massive sound of animal killing early in morning every day.
4. Huge traffic jam is there because of Vehicles Park outside the shop.
5. Openly selling the pig meat without fear of Law and order.
6. They are farming pig in the area & sheltering in the area-Madipur C Block.
7. Life is going hell in this area.
8. Many Health issues to come due to these shops like swine flu diseases fresh air issues bad smell etc.
09. These shops because all sever is jammed by blood of animal and road is very dirty with wasted of meat & blood also and the other religion worker is very harassed.
10. Copy of photographs is attached for your perusal & early action.
11. They all drink wine and eat meat standing there and they pass the comments to girls and other women.
12. It is situated in the common passage area and it has become impossible for us to pass the way due to heavy smell and a bad crowd always gathers there in the evening time.
13. If they continue this illegal activity and frying pig meat in night openly at public place then a time will be near when crime graph will be on the top of its height. We all residents are irritated by him.

We pray to you make to us peaceful environment of our peaceful life. We request you to kindly take serious action against such activities not allowed in the residential area and the same address.

Hope you will take proper action against these shops
palbrahm

Feb 20, 2015

GARBAGE AND PUBLIC TOILET ISSUE

I am from MAIN PANKHA ROAD ,SITAPURI ,my complaint is about two issues and both are also related to "SWACH BHARAT ABHIYAAN" . Sir there is a big drain from dabri mode to uttam nagar and due to flyover at dabri mode it was covered from dabri mode to c-2 red light and a Subway is made to clear the garbage of drain by JCB machine but due to non availability of public toilet in that area peoples use it for toilet and it is exactly in front of our homes .So , its very awkward situation of residents of our colony and also to peoples crossing MAIN PANKHA ROAD
nitinchaurasia

Feb 13, 2015

Stray dogs

Hi Sir,

I live in the West Delhi's, Beriwala bagh, subhash nagar area. We are feeling insecure due to dreadful stray dogs, which roam freely in our area. The dogs have already bitten two children in our area. Inspite of repeated complaints to authorities, no relief has come our way. As such, we are very scared to leave our children to play in the parks, which have been literally converted into an Assembly Hall for stray dogs.

From the last one month we are not feeling safe while traveling late night back to home or early morning going somewhere. There are more than 20 dogs in our society which are causing problem and biting kids

In the circumstance, I urge the MCD authorities to take immediate necessary steps to remove those stray dogs from our area and allow us to live in peace(Beriwala Bagh, Subhash Nagar, Near durga mander, west delhi).
panjwani

Feb 3, 2015

marne ki dhamki

Respected Sir
I am putting at 278 four storey tagore Garden new delhi and i am in big trouble, meri family ko marne ki dhamki di gai h..mere neighbor jo ki flat 277 me rehte h vo hune bht pareshan kr rhe h main mera bhai main r bhabhi offc hote h r vo log br br aa k meri mummy k sath gali glosh krte h r yhn tk marne ki dhamki de rhe h r aaj to unhone mrre bhai ko offc phon kr k marne ki dhamki di h r kha ki hun niche se tumhara lenter tod rhe h r pura makan gira rhe h r bht gali de rhe mjhe r meri mummy se bhi main r meri family bht dare hue h pls hume bachaiye vo log bht khtrnak h r khte h ki police to humari jeb me h vo kuch ni kr skti humara..pls hume to sirf apse umeed h pls help me plss..unhone mere bhai ko is no is dhamki di h 9718382525 r unka nam Raj h r unke bete ne call kiya h ..main r meri mummy ghar me akele h...pls bachaiye hume...mera phn no h 9891331222

Thanks &Regards

Vibha
Radhika Narayan

Feb 2, 2015

street light in park

DDA park between Mayapuri,press colony and Subhash nagar needs more lights .Its unsafe
babloo3

Jan 27, 2015

Complaint for garbage and malwa

The commissioner
MCD, Delhi 110059

I would like to inform about Garbage collection. My name is Babloo sharma.
My residence is B-38, Street no. 22 mahavir enclave part 2 near power house uttam nagar new delhi 110059.
There is a empty plot in front of my home. it has a lots of garbage here.
many peoples infusins the garbage here and overreach. so many diseases are spread as well. I have been living here since 30 years or more then. I had never seen owner of this plot even/nor relatives. Some garbage is lying on the road. so we are facing many problems...
The residents are very upset so we are doing a complaint huff and puff.
If owner of this plot enspheres with wall then it would enough for us.
Eventually, I request to MCD for resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Babloo sharma
Phone No. 9911095842
shreeram

Jan 24, 2015

malba on street

Humari. Street per logo ne unwanted malba daal diya hai wo bhi concreate se bani street par.ab nikalne mein problem hoti hai..kya yeh llagal hai ? Kya mcd us malbe ko utha nahi sakti hai kya ? Sirf past mla ke office ke yaha broom lagti hai ..kya un mcd employee ko nahi dikhayi deta hai wo malba ?aisa kyu hai ???????????????????????????? Please wo malba uthwa lo .agar mcd ke pass truck hai to !!!!! K-2/6 peepal chowk mohan garden new delhi 110059.metro pillar 754..

Vipin Garden

Jan 2, 2015

installation of net tower

i m residing vipin garden 77 number and inform to you that one of non member of flats has been install net tower on roof without any consent and which is not good for environment and health of family . so we requested to you please do needful
vikramsidhu78

Nov 27, 2014

TO,

Municipal Corporation of Delhi
West Zone, New Delhi.

Sub :- Encroachment on street of Shiv Nagar Extension, New Delhi – 11058 and creating nuisances

My name is Vikram Sidhu and i am resident of Wz 576 b/1, ground floor, Street no 20, shiv nagar extension, jail road, New delhi - 58.There is an encroachment on back street of our house by a washer men (Press Wala) adjoining to my house . He has putted the wooden structure in the back street and has created the nuisance. The washer men has done the encroachment on the back street by keeping two tables. The washer men is always surrounded by lot many people who always keep on screaming and talking creating worst situation for us even sitting in our own house.
These guys think that its their place and no one have right to move them as they had been sitting there for many years. I tried several time to make them understand that they are causing disturbance to us but there had been no effect. This guy also have a big family and all of them keep sitting there whole day talking and screaming loudly.I will be thankfull if you can help us get rid of these guys as I am fedup of them now, but still due to my family I dont want to get into any quarrel or fight with them.

Just hope some reply from you..

Thanks Vikram Sidhu

john67

Nov 23, 2014

Road Blockage with personal materials

Address against whom complaint is being made- Name-SUNDAR, VIDYANAND

Address :C-3 / 26, VASHIST PARK, PANKHA ROAD, STREET NO. 26, NEW DELHI, 110046.

The person named above has opened his grocery shop in the street with their materials like snacks etc in the middle of the 50mtr road. They create ruckus by drinking and not allowing cars to cross the road.

Please do the needful at your earliest.
On behalf of residents of VASHIST PARK, PANKHA ROAD

Dr.mallik

Oct 7, 2014

blockade of the road with personal material

hello sir
i myself resident of shakurpur H.no-G-1122 want to complain on gulati builders as he is encroaching the road and blocking the road for hours in a day with his construction material and the trucks which are getting material for his shops in the name of GULATI BUILDERS AND SUPPLIERS SHAKURPUR J & G block, its been months we have said him personally and even police also warned him but he is not ready to clear the road, in fact he is putting more of his material and his personal trucks on the road. as the metro work is going on in Netaji Subhash place the road is closed from the main road and this is the only road left to enter Netaji Subhash place as i work in max hospital as i have to attend the emergency calls from the hospital and have to reach the hospital in no time but because of his nonsense i am putting the patients in trouble. kindly consider it as a major problem of the residents and do the needful.
THANKING YOU
resident
G-1122,
SHAKURPUR
NEW DELHI
alkakdhiman@yahoo.com

Sep 29, 2014

ROADS REPAIR /CLEANLINESS

i am a resident of I Block ( I - 113 TO I-134 ) , KIRTI NAGAR. NEW DELHI.

The internal road has been dug up for over a month now and even the debris is lying just outside the houses. It has become difficult for senior citizens of the block to step out of the house. We are shocked at the state of affairs at MCD, that why the road was dug first of all, if there was no plan to repair it for so long, it is internal road and needs to be redone immediately otherwise if any mishap takes place because of uneven road, and most of the occupants are senior citizens, then MCD should take the full responsibility.

It is over a month now and needs your preferred attention please.

Mrs Kumar
Naresh lakhiwal

Sep 18, 2014

sewage blocking

Dear Sir/Maim.

Greetings,

I would like to inform to you that my name is Naresh Kumar i am Residence of B/2-503 25 yards j j colony Raghubir Nagar, New Delhi-110027, last from many days we are facing sewerage blocking problem in our street due to this water supply is also not Good we are getting unhygienic water in our homes, so this is my humble request to you kindly do the needful.

Regards.
Naresh Kumar
Raghubir Nagar,
New Delhi-27.
ankit79

Sep 12, 2014

unauthorized construction

dear sir,
please help me out i have forwarded manny complainst against c-25 bhagwan dass nagar east punjabi bagh 110026.
i have filed manny complaints against this property but there is no action taken by your team against this property.the owner of this property has built on 2nd and 3rd floor witjout any NOC without any map.
your team came and destroy a little bit but i cant understand how they put even a single brick when they dont have NOC and they even dont have permission from your team.
everyone including GA of this zone taken money from the owner and done all the construction
kindly its a request please destroy all the new construction which was held in last one year on second and third floor of c-25 bhawan dass nagar east punjabi bagh new delhi110026
Ruchika Jagota

Sep 7, 2014

Please save us from deadly dengue and malaria mosquitos

We are the residents of A block Nasipur Colony, Harizan Basti (Street #8, 9, and 10), where a few residents of colony are risking everyone's health by keeping cows, buffalos, goats, hens, and pigs in open shelters close to our houses and inviting the deadly dengu and malaria mosquitoes to breed here.

A lot of efforts have already been put in to convince them to remove these animals from the area by residents but of no use.

During the daytime, these animals are usually left in the colony park and making the place totally untidy. This is park where the children and residents of our colony spend time for morning and evening walks and to play.

These few virtually illiterate people are just trying to fail all the efforts that are being put by the MCD to clean up the colonies.

We would request you to kindly visit the place and look into the matter and take appropriate action and help us breathe in fresh air.

Residents of Nasirpur Colony
A-Block
Street #8, 9 and 10
New Delhi 110045
pinky sehrawat

Aug 30, 2014

improper drainage system & water logging which causing harm to houses

dear sir / mam

i would like to draw your attention that in our locality (satyam vihar chanchal park police enclave new delhi 43) sever problem of drainage system although in past drainage lines made which have broken due to logging of water as it has no outlet of drain lines because of which most of the people have taken safety blocking the drainage which was causing harm to their respective houses so i request you to make proper system of drainage and drain lines (which have completely broken) so that logging of water could be avoided not harming residents houses and lanes in this regard i request you to do needful. i shall be thankful to you.

yours sincerely,

Unauthrize space occupiedTo,
The Comissioner of Delhi
Municipal Corporation Delhi(Delhi)
Sub:- Unauthorize Space occupied
This is here by inform you that their is illegal space is occupied by street and park on residental area is going a head an RAMBIR SINGH F366 RAGHUBIR NAGAR NEW DELHI 110027 Local authrity police and some local areas officers does not take action on it. They have been open the wooden home. We neither go nor come their road.
I hope you immediatly take action

Kiran_Garden

Aug 7, 2014

Dog dead on the street

HI ,
We have a dead dog at the middle of the street which is smelling very bad and all the residents of this street at D-Block, Kiran Garden, Uttam Nagar are suffering from this bad smell. There is a possible danger of spreading disease as this is highly infectious season.
I have already logged the complaint at 25422700 and not sure if something is going to happen. Could you please look in to the matter urgently and help ?

Residents of D-Block
Kiran Garden, Uttam nagar
110059 , Near metro pillar 704.
AJAY THUKRAL

Jul 17, 2014

NALI BLOCK

DEAR SIR / MADAM

ADDRESS : RZ/A-63, NAND RAM PARK, UTTAM NAGAR,
MERE GHAR KE BAHAR NALI JAM KAPHI TIME SE PADI HAI, SARA PANI GALI MAIN NIKAL AATA HAI, OR SARI GALI MAIN GANDA PANI PHEL JATA HAI.

KIRPYA KAR KE JITNI JALDI HO SAKE ISH OR DHYAN DHEN.

THNX
AJAY THUKRAL
onkar Barbaria

Jul 7, 2014

Blocked Drainage Pipes

Nali blocked
To'
The commissioner ,MCD

There is drainage problem in our street due to which there is extreme water logging even in less rainfall.And due to water logging their is a risk of water borne diseases.Severs for drainage are completely blocked and it seems that we live near seashore after the rain.Please Sir help us out and take necessary steps.

Please do the needful.

ONKAR
parveen 123

Jul 6, 2014

illegal building is constructed in kirti nagar timber market

complete building whose address is B-79 WHS timber market kirti nagar is constucted these days . owner is consttructing fully covered basement and fully covered four storeys at a very fast speed. as a responsible citizen of my country i need to inform mcd commissioner and head office at town hall that u need to stop these constuctions as early as possible .
krishna27

Jun 30, 2014

unnecessary space occupied

sir
there is a market in our colony known as B-2 market located in paschim vihar new delhi-63 B-2 block, that market is surrounded by residence. this is a shop of some electronic dealer particularly of air conditioners. although his shop is far away from path for everyone to walk, but he has occupied all leaving no space to walk. moreover things that has been disturbing the most being the resident of that colony is that his staff continuously occupies that space by doing one or more work of them and pass cheap remarks on girls. it seems that he has purchased one shop and owned whole lot of land around it.
kindly pay my regards to this
i hope writing to superiors will help.
thank you.
vksignals

Jun 25, 2014

street cleaning

Dear Sir I am living at Om Vihar Extension Gali No 3 Uttam Nagar 110056

very poor condition of street cleaning , No water supply available,

my and other family suffering from various skin diseases
please consider my problem on priory bases

moto g (1 gen) mobile phone - lost of mobile phone
    Respected Sir, Ravi Prakash Patel, I have lost my mobile...
    Mobikwik - wallet locked
    Plz unlock my wallet dudhni000@yahoo.com plz why r u lock...
    IDEA cellular ltd. - RE no network in noida
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused to...
    hp slate 6 voice tab - complaint for lost phone
    I, Amit Chivate,residing at E101, first floor,east of...
    mywallet---mobikwik.com - I can't login in mobikwik.
    Many time I try forgot password. Then reset password. But...
    Om Sai Ayurveda - OM SAI AURVEDA
    I AGREE WITH SO MANY COMPLAINTS OF YOU ALL....EVEN I GOT A...
    Food and Supply Department - COMPLAINING FOR NOT RECEIVING RATION CARD
    MY NAME IS GAURAV SINGH. I HAD APPLIED FOR NEW RATION CARD...
    help---uidai.gov.in - Aadhaar Card Not Recived
    aadhar card not recive Dear Sir, I have not received my...
    Complaint to CM Haryana - Against Lohani Powerhouse Devsar Feeder Bhiwani
    सेवा में आदरणीयं ...
    MPEB -MADHYA PRADESH ELECTRICITY BOARD - TAKING OF WRONG METER READING
    Ref IVRS No.574000 & Service No.IN4.68.5744334000 in...