The Commissioner of Delhi, MCD West Zone

Consumer complaints and reviews about The Commissioner of Delhi, MCD West Zone

nipun.gaur

May 16, 2016

Illegal parking

If anyone is there to listen,

I have been continuously complaining about the parking issue I am facing in Paschim Vihar BG5A block.
First I complain to MCD about the issue that the person who is staying in my building at 3rd floor is parking his scooty and one bike in front of my house as I stay on ground floor. And a lady who is staying at 1st floor also park her car in front of my house. Either the lady or that person, one has to move his or her vehicle from there. Because the person on third floor says I am parking in front my garage. however as per Delhi HC law, one is not allowed to park his/her vehicle outside the garage, it should be inside the garage. And also in common areas of the society parking is not allowed. So, I complaint to MCD and talk to Mr. Khatri in MCD, Rohini zone about the same.
He was keep on giving me a run around that it is matter of police not MCD, however it s a matter of MCD as parking is not allowed in the
society. after so many requests Mr. Kahtri asked me to send a mail on acrohinizone@gmail.com. I did that as well but no action has been taken till now. And I also went to police regarding the same and they said it is the matter to discuss with MCD not with us. So, basically everyone is trying to run from the issue and not ready to help.

Nipun Gaur
BG5A / 9A
Paschim Vihar

Illegal parking

shiva_84

May 7, 2016

MANY TROUBLES OF MOSQUITOES

WE HAVE VERY MANY TROUBLES OF MOSQUITOES DUE TO ILLEGAL COW DAIRY IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE.
DUE TO THIS TOO MUCH SMELL OF COW-DUNG (GOBAR) DAY AND NIGHT .
SIR KINDLY PLS TAKES NECESSARY ACTIONS ON THIS.
I request you to kindly look into the matter and instruct the concerned MCD representatives to do the needful otherwise the residents of this area may suffer from the dangerous deceases as mentioned above.
Thank,
Shiva
House no.41 Sainik Enclave
Gali no.4,Mohan garden Uttam Nager
New Delhi-110059
manjeetwalia

May 5, 2016

Inappropriate Construction

hum Daal Mil Road uttam nagar me rehte h . hamri gali me 6 -7 ghar 25 gaj ke he . hamara ghar b 25 gaj ka he or hmare sath ke ghar b 25 gaj ke he.hmare sath ke ghar wale jinka 16-17 saal purana ghar he wo us pr bina koi pillar ya aur koi support diye bina 4 manjil ghar bna chuke he jiska ki hmne bahut virodh kia or isse hamre ghar ko bht nuksaan hua jagah jagah ghar me darare a gyi h kyunki unke ghar ka sara bhar hmare ghar pr a ra h abi phir se wo contructions krwa rhe he. kal hi ek k din unke majdur bahar ki aur tiles lga rahe te wo 6-7 tile ek sath upar 3rd floor se akr gir gyi humne unhe kaha to wo gaali- galoch pr utar aye humari request he ki unhne apne ghar bina kisi support ke 3 manjil khada kr lia jiska ground floor 16-17 saal purana he jisse sach me hmare ghar ke ground floor se lekar upar tk bht diwaar tut gyi . Kripya krke ap is par turant koi karwayi kre.

Manjeet Kaur
G-1/314, Daal Mill Road, Uttam Nagar Opp. Pir Baba Dargah
New Delhi-110059
rajesharti

May 1, 2016

illegal construction

Commissioner of Delhi
M.C.D west zone

With due to respect i live in site I/225 janta flat vikas puri new Delhi. In our locality site I/223 Vikas puri new Delhi-18 .Owner of this flat Mr. Swammi & his brother in law Mr. Deva are encroachment in common area & using it for making temple. The speed of the construction is too fast .This street is common street for the people living in the society.
If they continue this illegal construction .We have to face many problems like a noise pollution & no body would be able to park their vehicles & also the space for both children & for people to walk will reduce.
Police is also involved as they are helping them for illegal constriction.I called 5 times to police on help line no-100 but they didn't reply for helping me.I also requested Mr. Deva to stop this construction but he is not interested to talk on this matter.
So I request you to understand my problem & take quick action.Awaiting a positive response soon.
Thanks & regards

Vikas Puri New Delhi-18

creative1234

Apr 29, 2016

Government construction

I am living in Vishnu Garden , near pacific mall New Delhi 110018.I want to tell you something that in our are its almost more than one year there is government construction is working and there is lot of dust.All roads are broken and every where there is dust and garbage.you can come and watch how much irritating this and i am not talking about single road , all roads are broken and lot of duct everywhere.you cannot imagine we are suffering so much and its very annoying.

Please look into this matter we are very frustrated from this.
B.D Singh

Apr 20, 2016

blocked drainage

Dear Sirs
We have complaint many times to senitary inspecter about our problem.But he could not do any satisfactory action.Refrence

we are facing this problem since one year.Please help us.

sincerly
B.D Singh
A/156 VIKAS VIHAR
Near Pioneer kamal convent school.
M -9999368248
Email adress - bhuneshwardayalsingh1963@gmail.com
chopra3691

Apr 17, 2016

unhealthy living conditions

This is just to bring to your kind notice that there is no regular safai karamchari visit to our complex - A2B Ekta Apartments, New Delhi-110063. We have been raising the safai issue no of times with our RWA but it seems they are also helpless as the MCD Safai Karamchari doesn't listen to them and it goes as it is. all streets of ur complex are full dust which leads to unhealthy living condition.

Kindly look into the matter ASAP and please make sure that immediate action is taken. We as citizens of India should get a clean environment to live.

As we are paying all the taxes regularly we expect a cleaner and healthier environment from the concerned authorities otherwise why should we pay the taxes if the corporation can't provide the healthier & living atmosphere to the residents of their zone.
varun.smartworld01@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2016

No Hoovering of Dirty Nallis in Street

I am a resident of B-13, D..D.A - Flats, A Block, Jahangir Puri for the past 24 years, the water of street Nallis has been overflowing on the street. The situation is getting worse day by day. Nobody is doing anything about this concern as the situation is very intense now. You will actually see that the water has crossed to the the boundary of its. The people who are living on the ground floor are finding it difficult so thrive in their homes, We have never face out such problem in past ever as well as the problem used to not be occurred in rainy days as well. We are strain from such a problem. We have also said many time to the Hoover worker of our street but she take this matter so lightly and she hasn't to good manners to speak as well.

We have lodged so many complaints about this problem but nobody seems to realize their jobs in MCD. They only give excuses every time and out of any solution.

I am surprised that being a resident of Delhi, we have to face such problems which don't even occur in villages nowadays.

The Governing Authorities should understand that its high time and they must take some necessary action.

Awaiting a positive response soon.

encrocement in common area

In our locality many people encroachment in common area and using it like there personal parking lot I have give you so many written comp lent in this regard but no action taken by your employ or you so why you collect house tax from us if you are unable to s out our problem. I request you sir please take action against this type of encroachment of common area by people.

address= DDA FLAT D block bindapur uttam nagar new delhi -110059

address= d block bindapur uttam nagar new delhi -110059

chandparkash

Apr 6, 2016

Sweeper related

Respected Sir / Madam,
I am residing at JG-3 (DDA Janta Flat), Vikaspuri, West Delhi. I would like to inform you that the Sweeper dump to dry leaves, garbage and road dust in front of our flats during clean the street from Flat No. 33 to 40. The sweeper removed the same after 3 to 5 days in a week. In this regard so many mosquitoes come inside the house and the street road looks like a dirty street specially in front of our house. We had so many times talk to sweeper but not positive response from sweeper.
Now, You are requested, Kindly look into this matter and arrange to solve the issue.
Thanks & Best Regards,
Residential Address: Flats Nos. 33 to 40. JG-3, Vikasuri. New Delhi – 110018.
Dharmveer1991@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2016

Over Flow of Drainage water

Hi Sir,

I am Dharamveer living in Shiva enclave Vikas Nagar Uttam Nagar New Delhi 110059(Near Pioneer Kamal school), wants to bring in your notice that In our area drainage water is overflowing and comes on road and no one is listing our problem.

Many time we inform to Local MCD team but no one is listening us and we are facing this issue since one year and we lodge alots of complain against it but no one taking action to resolve this issue.

Our MLA Mahendra Yadav and Our MCD Shashi Prabha are not be able to work together and because of this we people are facing trouble.

It is unfortunate of us that we gave them vote and now suffering from alots of problem Drainage water, Mosquitoes , bad Smell etc.

I hope you will understand this problem and try to solve it as soon as possible.

Dharmveer Prajapat
+918800887617
Anil Kumar Kaushal

Mar 27, 2016

Mosquito menace

Dear sir/ madam

We are the residence of RZ block of Vishnu garden. Mosquitos have become a menace to us these days. As soon as night comes , mosquitoes attack us from around. They attack all residence indiscriminately, people try to protect themselves from mosquitoes by using mosquito nets, spray, coil, liquid etc, still they don't get rid of them. It is high time government should do something to alleviate mosquito menace, anti mosquito chemicals should be spray all around the affected area. Stagnant oils of dirty water should be cleaned and covered.
We will be very thankful to u.

Anil Kaushal

Mosquito menace

Aditi Jain Mehta

Mar 17, 2016

Complaint Resolution : Fogging in society for mosquitoes

I would like to Thank You all for taking a prompt action against my Complaint No. 12676. I requested the MCD team at Paschim Vihar to come and do fogging as the residents were facing a lot of problem due to huge numbers of mosquitoes.
The team quickly registered my complaint and gave me the complaint no within a minute and without any follow up, came to my colony and did the fogging. They even said that they come on weekly basis and if the problem persists or if there is any other problem, we will address it immediately.

I really appreciate the good work and prompt action. Thanks MCD team.

Aditi
Anoop Daksh

Mar 13, 2016

Car Park in front of my home

This is to inform you that this complaint is regarding the Car Park in front of my home, One person is daily car parking in front of my home and car number is DL1K-7273, after the requesting 8-10 times he is misappropriate with me and my family.
After the written complaint in Kapashera Police Station and 5-6 calls on 5-6 day times police is not came.
You can check my complaint in Kapashera Police Station with DD number but we are very nervous with his behavior because some rich man are his friends and he is asking us again & again threatening us with me and my father and mother.

Finally we are requesting to you please take a action against of threatening and his Van DL1K-7273.

AK Daksh
Sonu@ kumar

Mar 9, 2016

Not present in Safai Karamchari

Hum Vikas Puri, R.P.S Janta flat, near E-Block DDA Market, ward no. 124 Village Budela me rehte hai. humare yaha par galiyo me koi bhi safai karamchari safai karne nahi ata hai. Galiyan gandi rehti hai. Humne kai baar bola lekin hamari koi sunta nahi hai. Humne MCD control room me bhi complaint kari jiska complaint no. 1924 hai lekin humari koi sunane ko taiyar nahi. Aapse vinerma prathna hai ki ye humari problem jaldi se jaldi khatam karao. Aapki ati kripya hogi.

Ajay Kumar Yadav
Madhu sethi

Feb 14, 2016

Illegal work on roof n in comman stairs

8/10 3rd floor par sara illegal work hai comman stairs mein 3 floor walo ne apna personal gate lagaya hua hai aur dogs bhi vahi rakhe hai baki floors wale apne water tank mein agar koi problem ho to hum log upar nahi ja sakte kyoki vo door band hota hai aur vaha dogs bhi hote hai please app humare help kare

Madhu sethi
Yashodhra

Jan 28, 2016

water seeping into house

Water flowing into house from drain. There is one plot attached to our home and from that plot water is flowing into our home's basement. There is crack also in our all room's floor.
Bad smell coming in basement. Pl help urgently. Thank you.
Phone 9873637887

Address R-246, Mohan Garden, Pipal chowk, near sanjivani public school, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi - 110059
dimple Sachdeva

Jan 27, 2016

drain overflow

I am Dimple Sachdeva, Residing at M-15,16 Sainik Nagar, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi-110059.
Street roads here are FULL OF DRAIN WATERS now a days causing difficult to walk, Stings like hell. Sending you some pics for the same.

It would be appreciable if you can help us to get rid of the Mess as soon as possible.

drain overflow drain overflow drain overflow drain overflow

vikasgahlout00011

Jan 16, 2016

monkey attack ( danger situation )

dear sir,

my name is vikas gahlout. I Inform you this complaint regarding about monkeys in nangloi . monkeys were attacks on childrens and all thoese who also sitting in at home. there is a dangerous situation for AAM AADMI. please take a quick action on it & helping us from monkeys.

regards,

vikas gahlout
ankit tondak

unauthorised consturcation

dear sir,

on the illegal construction is on very easily & police also involed in this. in moti nagar thana. house no wz 404 basai dara pur new delhi 110015 this property is disputed and the matter also is in the court but some people doing illegal & unathourized construction in day & night n yesterday there was a big fight.& who has working illegally now so u request it to see the matter & stop this illegal consturcation.
meet4696

Lane garbage in our scociety

Respected sir

This is to inform you that this complaint is regarding the lane is full of garbage and dengue mosquitos
we informed many mcd officers about it but no such actions taken by them . In our neighbour hood many children is suffering from dengue.
Totally Stink water in the street & Lane has been Blocked

i Request you to Please take a suitable steps about this condition

Jasbir Singh

D-22 vishnu garden Ex-5 Street No. 6 Dharam Puri new delhi - 18

Lane garbage in our scociety Lane garbage in our scociety Lane garbage in our scociety Lane garbage in our scociety

meet4696

Lane garbage in our scociety

Respected sir

The heaps & dust are lying in the street.

Please take a suitable steps about this condition.

Bijinder Singh

D-31 vishnu garden Ex-5 Dharampuri, Stree no-6 New delhi-18

freecharge - freecharge helpline
    WELCOME TO HELPCARE CARE :-...
    Messiga - Garbage and sewage water
    I stay in Kamothe sector 14 here there is lot of waste...
    snapdeal.com /priyansh jeans a pack of 2 jeans - product wrongly delivered
    sir I have raised an replacement request of my priyansh...
    makemytrip - Refund not processed for over 4 months
    This is with respect to MakeMyTrip booking Id:...
    LIFE-OK CHANNEL - devon ke dev mahadev
    Sir me and my family are all shivbhakts......me and my...
    JP ASSOCIATES/FIXED DEPOSIT - Non Payment of my 2 FDs amount Rs.323673+ Intt.
    To, Shri Mahesh Jindal : Asstt. General Manager ...
    CBSE - maths
    I've not gotten grade point in maths and my CGPA is 0...
    CBSE - math and hindi
    Sir, my CGPA is not sufficient and my copy is not check...