The Commissioner of Delhi, MCD West Zone

Consumer complaints and reviews about The Commissioner of Delhi, MCD West Zone

rajat baweja

Jul 26, 2016

MCD NURSERY AT 22 BLOCK WEST PATEL NAGAR

MCD NURSERY IN WEST PATEL NAGAR 22 BLOCK IS LEFT BY MCD, I THINK MCD HAS GIVEN THIS SPACE FOR BAD ELEMENT AS OPEN BAR SPACE NO SECURITY DOORS OPEN FOR ALL PEOPLE NEAR BY TRYING TO OPEN UNAUTHORISED ENTRY IN THE NURSERY PLEASE HELP AND DO THE NEED FULL.
RAJAT BAWEJA-9811822344
nitsrajput30@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2016

Water Blocked in Drain (Nali)

Commissioner of Delhi,
M.C.D West Zone,

Hi Sir/Madam,

We are facing more problems in my area (Laxmi Vihar,Near Satyam public School, Uttam Nagar New Delhi 110059), drain water jam in drains (naali) due to that mosquitoes are birth in that water.
So please kindly focused on my complaint and try to open the naali..

Nitin
ajit11860

Jul 18, 2016

MCD

MCD started a Construction of Welcome Gate for Councellor of Hari Nagar it was duly constructed but due to some complaint from Residents it was Demolished & thus the Building Matereial Like Bricks, RORI, BADARPUR etc plus MALBA has been left there itself & after a Day once again a contractor came & started breaking the already constructed NULLAH ( WATER ) & made a open pit by almost three Four feets & asking them why they are doing that works they all vanished from the area & the Open Pit has been left as it is. I had covered the OPEN PIT at present but even after Complaining to MCD office on PH -011-23220010 with Complaint No- 1545 & even after so many reminders nobody is taking care of this so request you to take immdt action in this regard to avoid any mishappening as we have small childrens in our home as well as neighbours & somebody may fall into open pit.
komac dayma

Jul 16, 2016

gandgi se ho rahi hai bimariya

हमारे घर के सामने बच्चों के खेलने के लिए पार्क है पार्क मे गंदगी होने के कारण बच्चे पार्क मे नहीं खेल पाते है और वहां पर गंदे जानवर सुवर , बकरी , गाय रहती है यहाँ पर लोग कूड़ा कचरा फेकते है जिससे बच्चों को डेंगू -मलेरिया जैसी बीमारिया हो रही है गंदगी होने से मछर -मक्खी कीड़े मकोड़े पैदा हो रहे है यहाँ पर डेल्ही सरकार का कोई भी सफाई करमचारी सफाई करने नहीं आता है हमारे यहाँ के भजपा के निर्गम पर्साद श्रीं करम वीर जी है और आम आदमी नेता श्री महेंदर यादव जी है लेकिन इन दोनों ने हमारे इलाके की कभी सुध नहीं ली पिछले 25 सालो मे यहाँ पर किसी भी नेता ने सफाई नहीं करवाई है यहाँ पर लोगो से चन्दा इकट्ठा करके सफाई करवाई जाती है मुझे आशा है की आप इस पार्क को जल्द से जल्द साफ करवाने की कृपा करेंगे और इसे पार्क बनाने मै जरूर सहयोग देंगे

gandgi se ho rahi hai bimariya

Ank241291

Jul 14, 2016

Lot Water in our streets due to rain

In our streets lots of water fill due to rain no option to movement of water from our street. I am a resident of M-148, mohan garden, gali no. 8 , uttam nagar delhi-110059 . My contact no 9716664599.please send some kind of tanker which can remove water from here.
Neeru Malhotra

Jul 13, 2016

Non collection of garbage

I regret to say that from last one month, MCD person of our area- Block G-1, Sector-16, Rohini, Delhi, has not collected the garbage from our street. It can effect our health very badly so you are requested to make necessary arrangement for clearing the same.

Neeru Malhotra
Mobile No. 9643319314
Pradeep Atri

Jul 13, 2016

NON COLLECTION OF GARBAGE BY MCD VAN

Dear Sir / Mam,

We do not have the facility of MCD garbage van in result of which we are forced to through the garbage in the nearby plots. We know that this is really very harmful to our health but we do not have any option.

May I request you please assign one MCD garbage van to our locality so that we can contribute our efforts towards neat and clean Delhi.

Pradeep Atri
vikas_suri

Jul 12, 2016

NON COLLECTION OF GARBAGE BY MCD VAN

hi,

This is to inform you that there is no collection of garbage by MCD Van from my house in 21 block of west patel nagar. Inspite of reminding him several times he is not collecting the garbage everyday. Collection man comes on his convenience there is no proper time for collection. Please look into this matter.

Vikas Suri

21 block west patel nagar
*maninder2012

Jul 9, 2016

shopkeeper does not use dustbin

I am residing Sudershan Park,house no.F-237/A and bring to you notice that one shopkeeper does not used dustbin for wastage of his retailer item and drop it on street every day. The street sweeper also treating several time for the same.you cannot imagine After 2 hour of sweeping the road by sweeper is same as before of sweeping.

We request you to please take necessary action.
balbeer kaur

Jul 7, 2016

leakage problem

I want to draw your attention towards my building, I m the citizen of Vishnu garden area. there is leakage in the first floor of my building which is effecting our 2nd floor and rest of he building in terms of damage. this leakage is leaving water in our 2nd floor which is resulting craks in our floor. it is also creating mosquito in our floor it could result diseases. we have requested them to resolve the problem many times but they are not taking any action for the correction of leakage.

i request you to take possible step to resolve our problem. kindly consider my problem.

Gagandeep Singh

jhasanjay

Jul 6, 2016

Drain water problem in dirt

Drain water problem

I am Sanjay kumar jha (RWA Pradhan of ward-121 and 122) residance of C-118 maharani enclave, hastsal village uttam nagar, new delhi-110059. sir at wants to bring in your notice that In our area drainage water is dirt and comes on road and no one is listing our problem.

Many time we inform to Local MCD team but no one is listening us and we are facing this issue since one year and we lodge alots of complain against it but no one taking action to resolve this issue.there are people facing many problems such as mosquitos. as you are well know sir this is the only when there is a lot of risk of dengue, malaria, etc. we can't sleep at night due these mosquitos. and this water seriously smell bad.

Drain water problem in dirt

rakeshjha011

Jul 6, 2016

Stree full with garbage

This bring to your notice that my street is full with garbage. It could be dangerous for kids & seniors.

My address is :-

H.NO.Q-59A GF KH NO.278 BHAGAT ENCLAVE UTTAM NAGAR
NEW DELHI 110059

Mobile : 9990043303
s k kushwaha

Jun 20, 2016

sever water over flow in front my hous

Dear sir/mam
To inform you that in front my house sever water over flow last 6month. So many peopels face denger problum in my gali so pls.solve asap.
Regard
sivanandam murugesan

Jun 13, 2016

birth ,cer

Dear Sir /Madam,

1. We have applied for my son birth certificate KARAL MARKS.S dat of birth 23.07.1997 birth place Gupta Nursing Home uttam Nagar New Delhi 110059
2. Vijayanadam S. Date of Birth 24.03.2000 Place of Birth place Gupta Nursing Home uttam Nagar New Delhi 110059
3. Stalin.S Date of Birth 03.07.2001 place Gupta Nursing Home uttam Nagar New Delhi 110059
I have applied Date 2006 March 8th Rojouri Graden Birth Certificate Issued Officer. he told give a some Rupees dont give Money “NAHI THIYA THO 10 SAAL KE BATH AANA” So Please Sir give me my sons Certificate without money

SIVANANDAM.M
NO:742 T.Camp. Hastasal
Uttam Nagar, New Delhi -110059
Email Id: sivanand1968@gmail.com
sivanandam murugesan

Jun 13, 2016

birth ,cer

Dear Sir /Madam,

I have applied Date 2006 March 8th Rojouri Graden Birth Certificate Issued Officer. he told give a some Rupees dont give Money “NAHI THIYA THO 10 SAAL KE BATH AANA” So Place Sir give me my sons Certificate without money

SIVANANDAM.M
NO:742 T.Camp. Hastasal
Uttam Nagar, New Delhi -110059
Email Id: msivanandam2016@gmail.com
Pankaj.singh16

Jun 9, 2016

commercial truck park in front of my home

This is to request to you that There are two truck park infort of my house due to that i had face many problems when i put complaine regarding that on 100 no they said that is area of Trafic police . I try many time on than one PCR came but they dont take any action. THE TRUCK OWNERS DOBT STAY HERE. WHEN WE ASK TO REMOVE THEY CREATE RUCKUS.This is the complain No of when i was call on 100 number 161300563. When I was complain on Traffic police they said we all ready convey to Mehrauli trfice dept but i was compline on 8:30pm no one take any action till 11Pm nither i got any call form them.

Sir This is to request you kindly interven on prority.

PANKAJ SINGH
kainthrenu

Jun 6, 2016

no water supply

We beg to drag your kind attention towards my problem.We are the resident of Vishnu garden and We have been facing problem of no water supplying in our locality from last one month. Many complaints have been registered to the municipality but all went in vein. Many people were contacted but no one pay any attention.The authority has not yet taken any concrete steps to solve our water problem. It has become huge problem for us to survive without water. Sometimes half of the day is spent to fulfill bucket from water tank which comes on special request and all night spend by waking up to switch on motor. No water in our locality has took the peace of our life.

Finally,we have decided to write you sir in this hope that you might consider us this time and try to resolve our problem on urgent basis.We, the residents of this locality also alleged that due to shortage of water we are facing enormous troubles while scorching heat is adding to our miseries.

We would be very grateful and highly appreciated to you.

Renu kainth
T-120 Vishnu garden
New Delhi-18
Complaint Reference no. 201605260540
sharmawest

Jun 4, 2016

lot of water stored in front of our homes

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THE LOT OF WASTE WATER IS STORED IN FRONT OF OURS HOMES,FOR LAST ONE MONTH.ONE COTRACTOR HAS MADE THE DRAIN LINE FOR STORM WATER AND LEFT THE WORK REMAIN FOR OTHER CONTRACTOR. HE IS NOT TURNING FOR LAST 15 DAYS TO TAKE UP THE REMAIN WORK.PLEASE LOOK THIS MATTER ON URGENT BASIS,ANY ONE CAN BE ILL HEALTH. THIS IS FOR YOURS INFORMATION AND ACTION.REGARDS,S.D.SHARMA CC TO HEALTH MINISTERY

Grievance Location Details:

Bad Condition of Road, Manglpuri Phase-1, Palam, ND-45

Commissioner of Delhi,
M.C.D West Zone,

Hi Sir/Madam,

With respect I/We the residents of STREET No.-04 of MANGLAPURI PHASE-01, Palam Colony, Near Mother Dairy, New Delhi-110045, want to draw your kind attention that there is a very bad condition of road in our street no.04 since 02 years approx. but there is no solution we have received yet. Because of this, 1) There are so many chances of occurring accidents and sometime people or children got the injuries 2) During monsoon season, we suffer with the water stored/locked on the road of our street no.04 and because of that there is high risk of so many diseases/illness like dengue, malaria etc .

Please do the needful ASAP and help us to make NEW road in our street no.04, Manglapuri Phase-1.

Thanks Daya 09560886577
sudesh sahdev

complaint continue

Sudesh Sahdev
sudesh sahdev

Drain water problem

I am SUDESH KR. SAHDEV residance of K1/15, Pipal Chowk, Mohan Garden, uttam nagar, new delhi-110059. sir at backyard of my house there is another plot in which there is water stored from so many days. i don't know from wher is water is flowing. due to that me and my family are facing many problems such as mosquitos. as you are well know sir this is the only when there is a lot of risk of dengue, malaria, etc. we can't sleep at night due these mosquitos. and this water seriously smell bad. one more thing sir there due this water there is chances of damage of my house DPC.

so sir i request you to plz send your staff member and would be appreciable if you can help us to get rid of the problem ASAP.

Drain water problem Drain water problem Drain water problem Drain water problem

nipun.gaur

May 16, 2016

Illegal parking

If anyone is there to listen,

I have been continuously complaining about the parking issue I am facing in Paschim Vihar BG5A block.
First I complain to MCD about the issue that the person who is staying in my building at 3rd floor is parking his scooty and one bike in front of my house as I stay on ground floor. And a lady who is staying at 1st floor also park her car in front of my house. Either the lady or that person, one has to move his or her vehicle from there. Because the person on third floor says I am parking in front my garage. however as per Delhi HC law, one is not allowed to park his/her vehicle outside the garage, it should be inside the garage. And also in common areas of the society parking is not allowed. So, I complaint to MCD and talk to Mr. Khatri in MCD, Rohini zone about the same.
He was keep on giving me a run around that it is matter of police not MCD, however it s a matter of MCD as parking is not allowed in the
society. after so many requests Mr. Kahtri asked me to send a mail on acrohinizone@gmail.com. I did that as well but no action has been taken till now. And I also went to police regarding the same and they said it is the matter to discuss with MCD not with us. So, basically everyone is trying to run from the issue and not ready to help.

Nipun Gaur
BG5A / 9A
Paschim Vihar

Illegal parking

shiva_84

May 7, 2016

MANY TROUBLES OF MOSQUITOES

WE HAVE VERY MANY TROUBLES OF MOSQUITOES DUE TO ILLEGAL COW DAIRY IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE.
DUE TO THIS TOO MUCH SMELL OF COW-DUNG (GOBAR) DAY AND NIGHT .
SIR KINDLY PLS TAKES NECESSARY ACTIONS ON THIS.
I request you to kindly look into the matter and instruct the concerned MCD representatives to do the needful otherwise the residents of this area may suffer from the dangerous deceases as mentioned above.
Thank,
Shiva
House no.41 Sainik Enclave
Gali no.4,Mohan garden Uttam Nager
New Delhi-110059
manjeetwalia

May 5, 2016

Inappropriate Construction

hum Daal Mil Road uttam nagar me rehte h . hamri gali me 6 -7 ghar 25 gaj ke he . hamara ghar b 25 gaj ka he or hmare sath ke ghar b 25 gaj ke he.hmare sath ke ghar wale jinka 16-17 saal purana ghar he wo us pr bina koi pillar ya aur koi support diye bina 4 manjil ghar bna chuke he jiska ki hmne bahut virodh kia or isse hamre ghar ko bht nuksaan hua jagah jagah ghar me darare a gyi h kyunki unke ghar ka sara bhar hmare ghar pr a ra h abi phir se wo contructions krwa rhe he. kal hi ek k din unke majdur bahar ki aur tiles lga rahe te wo 6-7 tile ek sath upar 3rd floor se akr gir gyi humne unhe kaha to wo gaali- galoch pr utar aye humari request he ki unhne apne ghar bina kisi support ke 3 manjil khada kr lia jiska ground floor 16-17 saal purana he jisse sach me hmare ghar ke ground floor se lekar upar tk bht diwaar tut gyi . Kripya krke ap is par turant koi karwayi kre.

Manjeet Kaur
G-1/314, Daal Mill Road, Uttam Nagar Opp. Pir Baba Dargah
New Delhi-110059

Auto Rickshaw drivers - Bangalore - accident comittec by an auto driver
    The auto guy hit a guy on the bike and tried running away....
    LIC - Money debited but no e receipt
    Policy number 752678751 I have done paent using debit...
    FedEx - Not delivered the package
    783629473453 is my tracking number. The status says...
    CIDCO - garbage dump at sector 13 Kharghar
    To whomsoever concern This is to highlight that there...
    SBI Cards - FIN CHARGE ON RETAIL
    shall i know why these amount are deducted from my...
    general public - Garbage right next to apartment complex
    There is a empty sight with compound wall next to our...
    S&P Foundations - living spcaes
    I purchased a 3 BHK apartment in S&P Living Spaces...
    Laxmi group lower parel - fraud company
    Hi laxmi group is a company which provides you T permit...
    Samsung Washing Machine - drum crack
    After 2yers warrenty drum crack and not avaialable at...
    Municipal corporation Faridabad - Water supply mixed with sewage water
    Respected sir/mam, I resident of 526c sector 21b is...