The Commissioner of Delhi, MCD West Zone

Consumer complaints and reviews about The Commissioner of Delhi, MCD West Zone

gurusingh275

Aug 25, 2016

Hi Sir/Madam,

There is a big problem we all here facing in front of NW Chock Khyala Vishnu Garden. we want a urgent action to be taken , as we are facing road blockage of malva/garbage/comerciale Vihcale Parking/road side khokas rehde/And cows tabela in our area.Every Day too many cows walking in our strets & doing gober. There is completely road block on streets,which is directly going to affect our people health,as you dengue,malaria ,etc And crosing road.

With all due respect , this is a humble request to all your team to please do the NEEDFUL ASAP. . we all here cannot wait more to take risk with our health.

NW Block Khyala Vishnu Garden
Thakum

Aug 16, 2016

Hi Sir/Madam,

There is a big problem we all here facing in front of D-1/30 Mansa Ram Park, Near Metro Market Complex, uttam nagar. we want a urgent action to be taken , as we are facing road blockage of malva/garbage in our area.There is completely road block overflow of sewer water on streets,which is directly going to affect our people health,as you dengue,malaria ,etc are going to attack each one of our health.

Sunil Kumar
alaudin

Aug 16, 2016

seewar overflow

Hi Sir/Madam,

There is a big problem we all here facing in sewak park,uttam nagar.we want a urgent action to be taken , as we are facing blockage of sewer lines in our area.There is overflow of sewer water on streets,which is directly going tp affect our people health,as you dengue,malaria ,etc are going to attack each one of our health.

ALAUDDIN
Shanna

Aug 4, 2016

Street hawkers on pathway forced to walk on road

Hello

This to inform you that I live in site 1 Vikas Puri from last so many years I have been complaining to the local police n Mcd people that there is no place to walk on pathways there are so many streets hawkers n street food stalls are there that residents n passers are forced to walk on roads with so many risks of accident n mis happening more over they put all the garbage there only because of that it is becoming very difficult to cross n live in such invoirment .Police n Mcd people have no interest to remove these people from there because of there personal interest just to show they are taking action they come in morning n inform those hawkers in advance so that they remove there stalls most of the hawkers are there in evening time after 5pm please look at the matter on serious note n help us out to live peacefully

Mrs Sabherwal

Street hawkers on pathway forced to walk on road

udhauni

Aug 1, 2016

No Street light

Recently All the Street light were Changed to LED Street light. But Within 4-5 month Almost all these Light are got fuse or faulty whatever happened to them .They are not working. I request you to Please change them or repair them with durable light.
It seems that these were Chinese type. There is dark in streets and is become a crime prone area.
priyamcd

Jul 31, 2016

lot of water in our street due to heavy rain

Lot Water in our streets due to rain
In our streets lots of water is filled due to rain no option to movement of water from our street. We are having trouble in Rainy Season and our children cant go to school due to water blocking in the street even not going offices. I am a resident of L-8, near happy chowk mohan garden, uttam nagar delhi-110059 .Kindly Request you to resolve a issue asap my contact no 9953366102.please send some kind of tanker which can remove water from here.

lot of water in our street due to heavy rain

Poonam.singh

Jul 28, 2016

Open water tank on terrace in residential building

Complaint against of RAJU BHAI
Add:block 11/67 backside, ground floor, subhash nagar new delhi 110028
Please take action against this family who come on terrace everyday but never fix this problem at all.
They are very irresponsible neighbours or citizen.
At least you make them understand about "SWACHH BHARAT"
Thanks & regards
Poonam.singh

Jul 28, 2016

Open water syntax tank on terrace

No cover on water storage tank that is fixed on terrace. In this rainy season there is no precaution of mosquito on terrace, in spite of being informed so many times they are not listening, they maintained their house. From inside also very dirty.
Complaint against of RAJU BHAI
Add:block 11/67 backside, ground floor, subhash nagar new delhi 110028
They are very irresponsible neighbours or citizen.
At least you make them understand about "SWACHH BHARAT"
Thanks & regards
rajat baweja

Jul 26, 2016

MCD NURSERY AT 22 BLOCK WEST PATEL NAGAR

MCD NURSERY IN WEST PATEL NAGAR 22 BLOCK IS LEFT BY MCD, I THINK MCD HAS GIVEN THIS SPACE FOR BAD ELEMENT AS OPEN BAR SPACE NO SECURITY DOORS OPEN FOR ALL PEOPLE NEAR BY TRYING TO OPEN UNAUTHORISED ENTRY IN THE NURSERY PLEASE HELP AND DO THE NEED FULL.
RAJAT BAWEJA-9811822344
nitsrajput30@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2016

Water Blocked in Drain (Nali)

Hi Sir/Madam,

We are facing more problems in my area (Laxmi Vihar,Near Satyam public School, Uttam Nagar New Delhi 110059), drain water jam in drains (naali) due to that mosquitoes are birth in that water.
So please kindly focused on my complaint and try to open the naali..

Nitin
ajit11860

Jul 18, 2016

MCD

MCD started a Construction of Welcome Gate for Councellor of Hari Nagar it was duly constructed but due to some complaint from Residents it was Demolished & thus the Building Matereial Like Bricks, RORI, BADARPUR etc plus MALBA has been left there itself & after a Day once again a contractor came & started breaking the already constructed NULLAH ( WATER ) & made a open pit by almost three Four feets & asking them why they are doing that works they all vanished from the area & the Open Pit has been left as it is. I had covered the OPEN PIT at present but even after Complaining to MCD office on PH -011-23220010 with Complaint No- 1545 & even after so many reminders nobody is taking care of this so request you to take immdt action in this regard to avoid any mishappening as we have small childrens in our home as well as neighbours & somebody may fall into open pit.
komac dayma

Jul 16, 2016

gandgi se ho rahi hai bimariya

हमारे घर के सामने बच्चों के खेलने के लिए पार्क है पार्क मे गंदगी होने के कारण बच्चे पार्क मे नहीं खेल पाते है और वहां पर गंदे जानवर सुवर , बकरी , गाय रहती है यहाँ पर लोग कूड़ा कचरा फेकते है जिससे बच्चों को डेंगू -मलेरिया जैसी बीमारिया हो रही है गंदगी होने से मछर -मक्खी कीड़े मकोड़े पैदा हो रहे है यहाँ पर डेल्ही सरकार का कोई भी सफाई करमचारी सफाई करने नहीं आता है हमारे यहाँ के भजपा के निर्गम पर्साद श्रीं करम वीर जी है और आम आदमी नेता श्री महेंदर यादव जी है लेकिन इन दोनों ने हमारे इलाके की कभी सुध नहीं ली पिछले 25 सालो मे यहाँ पर किसी भी नेता ने सफाई नहीं करवाई है यहाँ पर लोगो से चन्दा इकट्ठा करके सफाई करवाई जाती है मुझे आशा है की आप इस पार्क को जल्द से जल्द साफ करवाने की कृपा करेंगे और इसे पार्क बनाने मै जरूर सहयोग देंगे

gandgi se ho rahi hai bimariya

Ank241291

Jul 14, 2016

Lot Water in our streets due to rain

In our streets lots of water fill due to rain no option to movement of water from our street. I am a resident of M-148, mohan garden, gali no. 8 , uttam nagar delhi-110059 . My contact no 9716664599.please send some kind of tanker which can remove water from here.
Neeru Malhotra

Jul 13, 2016

Non collection of garbage

I regret to say that from last one month, MCD person of our area- Block G-1, Sector-16, Rohini, Delhi, has not collected the garbage from our street. It can effect our health very badly so you are requested to make necessary arrangement for clearing the same.

Neeru Malhotra
Mobile No. 9643319314
Pradeep Atri

Jul 13, 2016

NON COLLECTION OF GARBAGE BY MCD VAN

Dear Sir / Mam,

We do not have the facility of MCD garbage van in result of which we are forced to through the garbage in the nearby plots. We know that this is really very harmful to our health but we do not have any option.

May I request you please assign one MCD garbage van to our locality so that we can contribute our efforts towards neat and clean Delhi.

Pradeep Atri
vikas_suri

Jul 12, 2016

NON COLLECTION OF GARBAGE BY MCD VAN

hi,

This is to inform you that there is no collection of garbage by MCD Van from my house in 21 block of west patel nagar. Inspite of reminding him several times he is not collecting the garbage everyday. Collection man comes on his convenience there is no proper time for collection. Please look into this matter.

Vikas Suri

21 block west patel nagar
*maninder2012

Jul 9, 2016

shopkeeper does not use dustbin

I am residing Sudershan Park,house no.F-237/A and bring to you notice that one shopkeeper does not used dustbin for wastage of his retailer item and drop it on street every day. The street sweeper also treating several time for the same.you cannot imagine After 2 hour of sweeping the road by sweeper is same as before of sweeping.

We request you to please take necessary action.
balbeer kaur

Jul 7, 2016

leakage problem

I want to draw your attention towards my building, I m the citizen of Vishnu garden area. there is leakage in the first floor of my building which is effecting our 2nd floor and rest of he building in terms of damage. this leakage is leaving water in our 2nd floor which is resulting craks in our floor. it is also creating mosquito in our floor it could result diseases. we have requested them to resolve the problem many times but they are not taking any action for the correction of leakage.

i request you to take possible step to resolve our problem. kindly consider my problem.

Gagandeep Singh

jhasanjay

Jul 6, 2016

Drain water problem in dirt

Drain water problem

I am Sanjay kumar jha (RWA Pradhan of ward-121 and 122) residance of C-118 maharani enclave, hastsal village uttam nagar, new delhi-110059. sir at wants to bring in your notice that In our area drainage water is dirt and comes on road and no one is listing our problem.

Many time we inform to Local MCD team but no one is listening us and we are facing this issue since one year and we lodge alots of complain against it but no one taking action to resolve this issue.there are people facing many problems such as mosquitos. as you are well know sir this is the only when there is a lot of risk of dengue, malaria, etc. we can't sleep at night due these mosquitos. and this water seriously smell bad.
so sir i request you to plz send your staff member and would be appreciable if you can help us to get rid of the problem

Drain water problem in dirt

rakeshjha011

Jul 6, 2016

Stree full with garbage

This bring to your notice that my street is full with garbage. It could be dangerous for kids & seniors.

My address is :-

H.NO.Q-59A GF KH NO.278 BHAGAT ENCLAVE UTTAM NAGAR
NEW DELHI 110059

Mobile : 9990043303
s k kushwaha

Jun 20, 2016

sever water over flow in front my hous

Dear sir/mam
To inform you that in front my house sever water over flow last 6month. So many peopels face denger problum in my gali so pls.solve asap.
Regard
sivanandam murugesan

Jun 13, 2016

birth ,cer

Dear Sir /Madam,

1. We have applied for my son birth certificate KARAL MARKS.S dat of birth 23.07.1997 birth place Gupta Nursing Home uttam Nagar New Delhi 110059
2. Vijayanadam S. Date of Birth 24.03.2000 Place of Birth place Gupta Nursing Home uttam Nagar New Delhi 110059
3. Stalin.S Date of Birth 03.07.2001 place Gupta Nursing Home uttam Nagar New Delhi 110059
I have applied Date 2006 March 8th Rojouri Graden Birth Certificate Issued Officer. he told give a some Rupees dont give Money “NAHI THIYA THO 10 SAAL KE BATH AANA” So Please Sir give me my sons Certificate without money

SIVANANDAM.M
NO:742 T.Camp. Hastasal
Uttam Nagar, New Delhi -110059
Email Id: sivanand1968@gmail.com
sivanandam murugesan

Jun 13, 2016

birth ,cer

Dear Sir /Madam,

I have applied Date 2006 March 8th Rojouri Graden Birth Certificate Issued Officer. he told give a some Rupees dont give Money “NAHI THIYA THO 10 SAAL KE BATH AANA” So Place Sir give me my sons Certificate without money

SIVANANDAM.M
NO:742 T.Camp. Hastasal
Uttam Nagar, New Delhi -110059
Email Id: msivanandam2016@gmail.com
Pankaj.singh16

Jun 9, 2016

commercial truck park in front of my home

This is to request to you that There are two truck park infort of my house due to that i had face many problems when i put complaine regarding that on 100 no they said that is area of Trafic police . I try many time on than one PCR came but they dont take any action. THE TRUCK OWNERS DOBT STAY HERE. WHEN WE ASK TO REMOVE THEY CREATE RUCKUS.This is the complain No of when i was call on 100 number 161300563. When I was complain on Traffic police they said we all ready convey to Mehrauli trfice dept but i was compline on 8:30pm no one take any action till 11Pm nither i got any call form them.

Sir This is to request you kindly interven on prority.

PANKAJ SINGH

herofincorp - financial
    financial My name Masroof Miyan. I BUY Hero Passion Pro...
    hero fin corp - financial
    financial My name Masroof Miyan. I BUY Hero Passion Pro...
    Ebay India - Not received my product
    Dear team, Where is the my product my order date 17th...
    HDFC/Food plus card - HDFC Food Plus Card is not accepting in Spencer's...
    Hi I am not able to buy any grocery items from...
    lava pixel v2 - motherboard and display LED hanging problem
    Before 1 month I registered my complaint so why you...
    trichy corporation - Violent Street dogs
    Violent Street Dogs I am a resident of Neruji street,...
    INDIAN POST - delay of parcel
    delay in update of status article was despatched on...
    GVMC visakhapatnam - Road blocking by parking vehicles on the roads
    The roads of mangapuram colony are completely blocked by...
    Jindal Cotex - No payment of FD
    My FD 924 OF RS 3 LAKES MATURED ON AUG 2012 I have not...