The Commissioner, Tirunelveli Corporation

Consumer complaints and reviews about The Commissioner, Tirunelveli Corporation

ashokahd

May 4, 2016

Need clean surrounding

We are living in Thandiyal Chavadi street, Tirunelveli town, ward number 53. Door No. 81 to 92. No proper drainage system. There is no proper connection between toilets of each house to the septic tanks. All our human wastes are stagnate in our street (Compount) streams. Our street (Compount) look very awkward and very unhealthy. There are more than 60 peoples living here. But we dont know how to solve this problem. Sometimes the streams are filled and the wastes are running over the Compount way. Also in rainy times, the rain water and the waste waters are mixed and stagnate in our Compount way. So , please take some immediate action to clean the unhealthy surrounding.
Ramachandran Padmanaban

Apr 12, 2016

Need for drinking water & underground drainage system in south balabagyanagar, East street, I cross.

About the need for drinking water & underground drainage system for South Balabagyanagar, East Street, I cross

The UGD tax had been paid 10 yrs back but the drainage is yet to come.
Selvaramya

Feb 23, 2016

Need clean surrounding

We are living in north anavaratha vinayagar kovil street, tirunelveli town, ward number 54. Our street has no proper drainage system. There is no proper connection between toilets of each house to the septic tanks. All our human wastes are stagnate in our street streams. Our street look very awkward and very unhealthy. There are more than thousand people living here. But we dont know how to solve this problem. Sometimes the streams are filled and the wastes are running over the streets. Also in rainy times, the rain water and the waste waters are mixed and stagnate in our street. So , please take some immediate action to clean the unhealthy surrounding.
padayappa

Feb 18, 2016

COMPLAINT ABOUT ILLEGAL TREE CUTTING IN THAMIRAPATHY COLONY WARD 26

SIR, TODAY(18/02/2016), IN THAMIRAPATHY COLONY, WARD NO. 26,(UNDER THE CONTROL OF MELAPALAYAM WARD OFFICE), NEARBY ROADSIDE OF THAMIRAPATHY RESIDENCE NO. H-92, ILLEGAL TREE CUTTING WITHOUT PERMISSION OF CORPORATION WAS DONE BY ILLEGAL AUTHORITIES AND LOADED ABOUT SEVEN TONNE OF TREE IN TRUCK NO. TN 72 AH 1768 FOR SELLING PURPOSE.IT IS HIGHLY REGRETABLE THAT THE ABOVE CUT TREE IS VERY YOUNG AND GROWN WELL. I SINCE AS THIS REPORTER IS PRESIDENT OF THAMIRAPATHY COLONY KUDY ERUPPOR NALA SANGAM, I HAVE ALREADY INFORMED TO THE AUTHORITIES OF TIRUNELVELI CORPORATION, ALSO THEY SENT THEIR AE, INSPECTOR OF WATER SUPPLY IN TIME TO THE SPOT, BUT THEY HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY ACTION OR THEY HAVE NOT DISCONNECT WATER SUPPLY OF THE CULPRIT WHO IS THE TENANT OF RESIDENCE NO. H-92 AND WHO IS THE MAIN CAUSE OF THIS. EVENTHOUGH THE AEE OF MELAPALAYAM ER. BASKARAN HAS INSTRUCTED THE INSPECTOR TO DISCONNECT THE WATER SUPPLY TO H-92 AND NO ACTION HAS TAKEN AGAINST THE CULPRITS OF TWO NUMBERS OF LABOURERS OF ILLEGAL TREE-CUTTERS , ILLEGAL CONTRACTOR OF THE ABOVE TREE-CUT WHO HAD ALREADY CUT PLANTS NEARBY WATER TANK OF THAMIRAPATHY COLONY YESTERDAY, THE NMR(ELECTRICIAN) WATER-TANK FILLER OF THIS COLONY AND DRIVER OF THE ABOVE TRUCK. INSTEAD OF THIS, THE ABOVE INSPECTOR OF WATER SUPPLY( WHO WAS SENT BY THE ABOVE AEE) WAS BARGAINED AND BRIBED WITH TENANT OF RESIDENCE H-92 AND PLUMBER RAJA AND THEY HAVE NOT DISCONNECTED HIS WATER SUPPLY. I REQUEST THAT THE ABOVE CULPRITS SHOULD BE PUNISHED AT ONCE , OTHERWISE, INDEFINITE- STRIKE WILL BE PERFORMED IN FRONT OF MELAPALAYAM WARD OFFICE.---REPORTED BY THE PRESIDENT OF THAMIRAPATHY COLONY KUDY ERUPPOR NALA SANGAM
Ramachandran Padmanaban

Feb 3, 2016

Water supply & UG Drainage

I am R.Padmanaban, residing in 55/3, East Street, I-Cross, South Balabagya Nagar, Tirunelveli-627 001' submit the following grievances for your kind redress all please.

Our basic requirement is drinking water in our area and in our street also. I have seen water in my sump constructed for drinking water only for 10 days when the Thatchanallur water tank was constructed. After that no water was there in our pipes. I got a hand pump for this purpose also which is idled for many years.

But unfortunately am a paymaster for my taxes for property and water. Many Representations have been submitted to the Corporation authorities in these years! Two Mayors and Dy.Mayors apart fron our Councilor for ward no.4 visiting our area but nothing happened so for!

The UGD amount of Rs.5000/- had been paid at the time of the house construction approval (10 yrs. approx.) Till now the UGD system not implemented in our street!

These are the two major requirement in life for which a good system and officers are available.

As a tax paying citizen, I request you kindly to take necessary constructive steps to solve them.

I am writing this mail to you from California, USA where I have come for vacation.

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of my mail. With my Email ID.padhubsnl@gmail.com

Yours sincerely,

R.Padmanaban
kumngr

Jan 27, 2016

Public Waste bins not emptied intentionally

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is to bring to your kind attention that the common waste bin kept in our area (Kumaresan Nagar, Melapalayam Ward No 19) is not being emptied by the waste truck / corporation workers intentionally. The nearby bins are being emptied regularly. The overflow of waste in the bins are being dragged by street dogs and pigs (Yes pigs), which is a serious health hazard.

Numerous complaints were lodged with the municipal office for street dogs (12 Nos) and pigs (7 Nos) roaming and making the area a waste land. We are numerous residents and finally appeal to the office bearers to take action immediately.

Numerous complaints have been raised to the melapalayam corporation office, yet no action has been taken yet.

Request the Tirunelveli corporation to look into this matter seriously and to provide us common service at the earliest.

Welfare Association society, Kumaresan Nagar

Dec 23, 2015

Road Damage

This is the complaint for bad condition of roads in Palayamkottai,Market road in which Manakavalampillai hospital is available.The Road has been almost impassable.The surface of a road is broken by rain.And Sometimes some people got accidents and even fall down from the vehicles due to potholes on the road.People are feeling very bad about it.Kindly Please take an action to repair the road.

Dec 23, 2015

Water supply

Respected Sir/Madam,

In our area we did not get drinking water for more than 10 days.Our area got trouble for this matter and Please provide the water as soon as possible.
rajarani

Dec 22, 2015

RESPECTED SIR

SENTAMILNAGAR 48 WARD SENTAMILNAGAR COLONY NIGHT TIME CONNECTING PUBLIC WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM OF 24 HOURS WATER SUPPLY FOR 2 PIPE LINE
CONNECTING HOSE TO USE WATER FOR NEW CONSTRUCTION OF COLONY HOUSE CONSTRUCTION WORK CURING AND CONSTRUCTION WORK SO DAY TIME WATER WILL BE STOPPED FOR USE OF DRINKING WATER. IF DAY TIME USE OF WATER ALSO USED IN CONSTRUCTION OF NEW HOUSE WORK
AT THAT TIME TAKE OF DRINKING WATER TO ALL OTHER PEOPLE NOT ALLOW TO TAKE IN DRINKING WATER. THE NEW CONSTRUCTION COLONY HOUSE PEOPLE SAYS THE PUBLIC WATER SUPPLY ONLY FOR COLONY WORK PURPOSE ONLY, THE PEOPLE ALSO SAID THE PUMP OPERATOR OF WATER TANK NEAR KAMARAJAR SCHOOL INFORMATION ONLY
MURUGAN
SENTHAMILNAGAR

REXLIN

Dec 11, 2015

STAGNANT RAIN WATER IN TUCKERAMMALPURAM AREA

The recent incessant rain let to pool of stagnated water around residential area in Tuckerammalpuram (backside of C.S.I Church north) location. The rubbish and debris which the collected give bad smell and are breeding ground for mosquitoes and houseflies. This may lead to epidemic in near future.
In view of this imminent danger, we the people of Tuckerammalpuram request you kindly to take necessary action to drain the water and spread mosquito repellents at the earliest.
murugesan.k

Dec 8, 2015

street light not functioning

Street Pole No. 432 ward no.10,Balaji Street, Bharani Nagar, Vannarpettai, Tirunelveli
The above street light was not functioning for the past one month. This was already informed by me through your tool free no. Till date there is no response. please do the needful.

murugesan,k
vannarpettai

94426 08008

Nov 18, 2015

Water logging

Hello Sir/Madam,

My name is Selvi,one of the person living in Thimmarajapuram.Due to heavy rain,Our nearby bond(KULAM) has filled and more water has surrounded our area.We can not come out of our houses.To this water various drainage water are added,So Mosquitoes and many insects gives the trouble to people.For mosquitoes,Please let Our corporation occasionally brings this “KOSU MARUNTHU” van and sprays the repellent across the streets with a good intention of killing mosquitoes.
I hope you do this faster and take the immediate measures.Thank You..
uthayan

Nov 18, 2015

water logging due to yesterday raining

we are in santha philip colony near Rahmathnagar. Nearby a BOND (kulam) is there.due heavy rain water logged in our area.waist deep water. we are not able to come out of our house.Bellpins company has blocked execess water delivery path in the BOND.Hence water has surronded all houses in area and part of houses in rahmathnagar also. kindly take immediate relief measures and drain the water from the m bond which is not used for any agriculture
balabsc4

Nov 14, 2015

rain water hanging on streets

dear sir ,
I am bala from vm chatram,stage-2,TNHB colony, sir one person name is kannan ,he using his land is irregular purpose in centre of people living areas, like using cow ,dog, and lot of animals......in nowadays lot of rain water hang in that areas...so we have trouble in mosquitoes ........lot of children's live that area, so we all are going to take lot of dieses like dengue..so take action of that people.
bosewell

Oct 23, 2015

Birth Certificate Download Problem

Birth Certificate Link not working past 20 days. So we cannot download my daughter birth certificate from online. Kindly do the needful at earliest.

Bosewell
people.perumalpuram

Oct 18, 2015

DRINKING WATER GOING WASTE IN PERUMALPURAM

FROM:PEOPLE
As we are living in Perumalpuram(26th ward),6th street(Behind Vinayagar Temple).In this street the newly opened Apartment called 'Aysun Properties '.Totally there are 12 flats available they got 12 connection of water. within 20 min their water tanks will filled. The remaining water fell down in the street. That time street is in like small river. The water occupied a low lands. So that water produces mosquitoes. The people who live in that area injured heavily. Kindly please take action for this problem. Thank you
jayanthi guru

Jul 7, 2015

water supply

Respected sir
As we are living in muthumalai amman street
Thiruchendur.we dint get drinking water properly
Except our home all other neighborhood getting water kindly help us. We are suffering a lot.
P.Jayanthi guru

nellai citizen

May 5, 2015

Noise pollution by church

Place: NGO 'B' Colony , Jawahar Nagar, Tirunelveli - 7
There is a Church in the middle of residential area. The residents are mostly very old or sick people or students. The church plays all its programs, songs, prayers through loud speakers. The noise from church starts every morning before 5 a.m and plays almost whole day. Saturdays and Sundays are unbearable. The residents every time complaint to the church officials and no use. They retaliate by humiliating the person who complained by calling them sathan, pisasu kind of stuff that is also heard thru loud speakers. The struggle with them is not one or two years but more than 30 years. No ears to understand the feelings of common men living there. Those people are living there even before the church was constructed there.

Any official in Tirunelveli who can dare to take step????
wilsgeorge

Apr 16, 2015

Street Dogs

Dear . Sir . madam

In santhinagar palayamkottai 28th street very dangerous street dog is run after kids who go to tuition early in the morning. Kindly do some thing . Government should do some thing to kill are leave the street Dogs in the Forest . It is very dangerous to kids. , school going children , Government should take immediate action on this . Very urgent
T.S.GOMATHINAYAGAM

Apr 13, 2015

STREET LIGHT AND WATER SUPPLY

I HVE ALREADY COMPLAINT FOR STREET LIGHT REQUIST TO PLOT NO 11 VENKATATHRI NAGAR PERUMALPURAM
LET ME KNOW HOW LONG TAKE TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM
ANOTHER ONE IS WATER SUPPLY IS NOT RECEIVED FOR PAST 2 YEARS
HOW POSSIBLE TO PAY WATER SUPPLY BILL PAYMENT;
THIS ALSO COMPLAINT TO ASST COMM. MELAPALAYAM SINCE 2013.
NO REPLY
I HOPE YOUR SPEASALE ATTENSION TO ENQUIRE THIS MATTER AND SOLVE ALL PROBLEM .
THIS IS MY SECOND COMPLAINT
Sivasailam D

Apr 8, 2015

non removal of garbage

The Commissioner, Tirunelveli City Municipal Corporation.

This is to bring to your kind notice about the non removal of garbage in the side road connecting the 6th Street and Main Road of Perumalpurm(next to my house bearing Door No.39(Plot 160) for almost ten days. I have already hightlighted this problem in this forum on 24th Jan 2015, with no tangible improvement in the clearance of garbage on a regular basis.

As already communicated in my earlier mail of 24th Jan 2015, in this lane there has been indiscriminate dumping of garbage from all streets close by , with no Municipal Corporation Health Department Official arranging for removal of the garbage on a regular basis, some times not even once a week or ten day. The failure of the Municipal Corporation to install garbage bins in all the streets coupled with the callous attitude of the residents in this area is making things worse.

I have been regularly phoning up your Officials attached to this ward to clear the garbage and when I contacted the Health Inspector concerned for this ward today, he has been expressing helplessness for want of Lorries, persons et all. Of course we have to pay corporation taxes regularly but are'nt we supposed to expect the corporation to keep our residential localities clean. We are becoming desperate with the apathy shown by the Corporation's work force since this is likely to pose serious health problems for the people in this locality.

I am sure you will take appropriate action to set things right and more important provide lasting solution to this aspect.

Wishing you a good day.

D.Sivasailam
T.S.GOMATHINAYAGAM

Apr 3, 2015

STREET LIGHT

Iam residing plot no 11 venkatathri nagar .My house was constructed 2013 which is last in the street. I have several time post and request to provide street light .Till date nobody care this request;I am willing the cost of the light to provide corporation.
I hope this complaint form has true or not I will see
ceeyesem

Mar 6, 2015

water supply in thendral nagar

it is suspected that most of the municipal water supply connections in thendral nagar is fitted with electric pumps directly to the taps and causes less pressure or no water for other legal law abiding consumers .i request you to take stern action those who violates the norms .
ramasamyexsm

Mar 2, 2015

Fast food at platform

Respected sir
The fast food like a bhelpoori,mushroomfry,Egg noodles which are located at vannarpet North bypass road near Fx Enginnering college and the food items are directly put in the carry bag with out proper packaging which causes Injuries to health
I kindly request you to take immediate action above matter so that there won't be any kind of health injuries to common people like us
I shall be highly thank full toyou
Yours faith fully
R.Ramasamy(Ex ARMY)

Passport Seva - PRO office error
    Dear Sir, Help !!! You have registered under RPO...
    snapdeal - RETURN OF OF LAPTOP PURCHASED THROUGH YOU
    I PURCHASED THROUGH YOU DELL VOSTRO LAPTOP ON 06.04.16...
    Aircel - Call drop and voice cracking
    Sir iam facing frequence call drop and voice cracking...
    Global Naukri - Fake
    Hello, Who ever is reading this..... Global nakuri is...
    Naukri.com - Global Nakuri is Fraud
    Hello, Who ever is reading this..... Global nakuri is...
    sun tv serial - DEIVAMAGAL
    Can the police issue shooting order based on one persons...
    care---paytm.com - welcome
    WELCOME TO PAYTM PAYTM NEW UPDATE NO :- ...
    paytm - welcome
    WELCOME TO PAYTM PAYTM NEW UPDATE NO :- ...
    torrent power ahmedabad - for refund my money
    i had paid rs 1710 on 19th april which is three time so...
    aqibmah - Financial Banking Instruments
    "We offer certifiable and verifiable bank instruments...