THE HINDU SUBSCRIPTION

Consumer complaints and reviews about THE HINDU SUBSCRIPTION

DEVARAJ744

Sep 8, 2015

KASTURI&SONS NOT DISTRIBUTING AFTER TAKING ONE YEAR PAYMENT

THE HINDU FROM KASTURI&SONS TAKING ONE YEAR PAYMENT AND DISTRIBUTING SIMPLY TWO MONTH AND STOP LAST 3 MONTH PAER SUPPLY.REALY KASTURI&SONS FRAUD.
DEVARAJ744

Sep 8, 2015

taking payment but not supply paper

I PAID ONE YEAR SUBCRIPTION PAPER SIMPLY DISTURBUTING ONE MONTH AFTER THAT NO SUPPLY AND PHONE ALSO NOT PICKING SOME TIME NOT RECHABLE MEANS SWITCHED OFF.KASTURI&SONS ARE FRAUD.
Vibishan

Aug 19, 2015

Hindu newspaper

There is no availabilty of hindu newspaper in srisailam can you please make availabilty of newspaper in srisailam
ktpoonen

Aug 11, 2015

newspaper delivery- dues

I have an issue with the delivery of the newspaper- we have not got today's paper & the person has not come to collect his dues for the past two years. He gave inflated bills to other people in our layout after not collecting dues for along time.

My address,

#19, Ist cross, 2nd block,

Blessing garden, Byrathi, Doddagubbi,

Bangalore- 560077

This is near Gedallahalli- near Kothanur- the agency name is Raghu News Agency.

Pls. advise what i should do.

Thomas

Mobile: 9620333226
Glittering Pearl

Aug 11, 2015

Hindu Tamil Paper Not Received

I am not receiving paper regularly. I paid online for 1 year but I m not receiving papers(Hindu tamil) regularly. This is happening every month and i m fed up with contacting the medavakkam, chennai paper supplying agent and brokers. When i call him he would say that he will look into the matter and will take an action soon but this is happening for like twice in 10 days. Kindly look into this issue and respond as early as possible. If this is the case going to continue kindly refund subscribed amount asap.
Thanks and Regards,

Krishnan.

Anna street, Perumbakkam, Medavakkam, Chennai.

Contact me @ glitterbindu@gmail.com
arjunnaa

Aug 10, 2015

Refund Money

My Subscriber ID : 9901000210

Hindu Reference ID : W20141004ESUB0005Amount [ INR ] : 1552
Citrus Reference ID : CTX1410040558061572227 Date of Transaction : Sat Oct 04 11:31:26 IST 2014

I subscribed for English Hindu on last October, but I haven't received newspaper till date. I lodged complaints via email but there was no reply. When I checked with my local agent - distributor, he replies that he hasn't received any order receipt to deliver the news paper. Hence I request you to refund my money ASAP.

Arjun
msramprasad61@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2015

Non -Receipt of Hindu papers

I am very much disappointed regarding non-receipt door delivery of paper which I subscribed on First June 2015 through on line process and which scheduled to receive from 16 th June 2015.

I have lodged my compliant regarding this on 16.06.2015 & 17.06.2015 and compliant numbers are 019258,019367 respectively. I am not getting any fruitful action from your side even after my complaints through mobile & my land line to the customer care division.

As such, by tomorrow 18.06.2016, if I will not receive the papers (English & Tamil), I may be forced to with- draw my subscription and request you to refund my subscription amount.

M.S.RAMPRASAD,
Tondairpet,Chennai
Rama S Prabhu

Jun 10, 2015

Non receipt of Hindu English

My subscription id 9902000117.
Local distributor. .Prakash agency,tirupur
We has subscribed for Hindu English for a yr frm 2-12-14. But today the local distributor said hindu has stopped giving online subscription copies and that he hasn't faulted with payments Hindu main office.
Today I happened to visit coimbatore ,so went to Hindu main office.there the incharge officer called him up n informed that he hasn't done payment so Hindu had stopped his stock. We have asked for a change in local distributor to someone who won't do such a mess with supplying paper(every month 2 3 days he doesn't give and give the cash reduced in my tamil paper dinanalar payment.). I want a prompt action for this and change in distributor .Coimbatore office ppl said he won't err. But I doubt it. Pls do something. Do u hav system where u can warn such ppl and help out customers.

K R Prabhu
c.mariappan

Jun 8, 2015

Non - receipt of news paper

Non-Receipt of daily newspaper
Subscription number:

I am subscribing for Hindu Tamil for the last 1 year. I regret to state that BL is not delivered to us from 01.06.2015.I have booked my subscription to continue the supply from 1/06/2015. Despite my repeated request/complaint with the agent as well as Hindu office at Madurai, till date the issue is not resolved.I kindly request to take further actions in this regard to either continue the supply.
I never expected this sort of response from a big institution like yours.
srisubbu

Jun 1, 2015

Paper not receiving

Subscription ID : 9904000666
Phone no : 9989445850

I am not receiving paper regularly. I didn't receive the same on 2nd may,23 rd may, 1st june and 2nd june. Kindly look into this issue and respond as early as possible. If this is the case going to continue kindly refund subscribed amount asap.

Subrahmanyam S Yadavalli.
Surendar Kalaivanan

May 31, 2015

Paper not received to my delivery address so far...

My Subscriber ID: 9901002719
Mobile Number: 9952141853

I have subscribed for Hindu Tamil and Business Line. I paid for my subscription through online. I have got the intimation of receipt via SMS and eMail but am yet to receive the daily papers from your side.

Please revert back with status of subscription and also give me date from when i will get paper (Hindu Tamil and Business Line) at my doors.

Provide any contact number to reach you..

-Surendar K
Chennai
apadalwar

May 11, 2015

not getting the newspaper

I have subscribed 1 year 499 rupees news paper plan from The Hindu executive(Shankar-8970368334) has taken 499 rupees cheque from me on 1st April 2015 order id: THLP 44872 and committed that news paper will start from 16th April 2015.

Since 1st April 2015 to till date my news paper service is not yet started and the worst part is executive is not answering my phone. He is simply ignoring phone calls.

Executive names are as follows:

Shankar:- 8970368334
Mohan:- 9035381269

I want my news paper service to be start within 2 days or give my money back to my account.

Please understand my concern and get back to me ASAP.
SUSHIL GUPTA1981

May 8, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF PAYMENT RECEIPT

I SUBSCRIBED THE HINDU NEWS PAPER ONLINE AND MADE A PAYMENT OF RS.748 ON 12.04.2015 VIDE SBI ONLINE BANKING. I AM RECEIVING MY NEWS PAPER COPY FROM 04.05.2015, BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED PAYMENT RECEIPT FOR THE PAYMENT MADE. NOW, I REQUEST YOU TO SEND THE PAYMENT RECEIPT THROUGH MY MAIL. MY SUBSCRIPTION NO. IS 9903000778.
R VISHNURAM

Sep 30, 2014

Non Receipt of Hindu News paper

Non Receipt of The Hindu News-Paper from 1st Sept 2014
My Order no TH 105944
I would like to inform you that I have not been receiving The Hindu News paper .My subscription ) is valid till 16.10.2014 (paid vide chq. no. 313528, dt. 06.10.13, Rs. 333/- SBI Vidyaranyapura, Bangalore)

We have tried many times to contact your following persons but there is no response from them:
1. Mr. C Kumar – 9886339994
2. Toll free no : 180030700505

It is so disgusting to inform you about the irregularities in your supply.
I even spoke my Newspaper Agent Mr. Srinivas Mobile No : 9845244502 on this and he informed that the Supply from Hindu has stopped for this Subscription number . I have been contacting various people on this and made a complaint to your office but till date my problem has not been resolved.

Under the above scenario my request to you is to Resume the supply / return my full subscription amount Rs. 333/- immediately.

R.VISHNURAM
#55, Lake Shore Gardens,
Thindlu, Vidyaranyapura -post
Bangalore – 560 097.
Mobile +91-9980526646
Dr.Rajajee

Sep 11, 2014

Agent responding weird

Dear Hindu,I'm a subscriber of Hindu with order no.821269 on 13.5.2014.Since then I was not given d newspaper.Agents not responding.This is not the first time I'm complaining to u.I complained through Gmail but there is no response from you.Its pathetic to ask u to refund our money or issue the paper regularly.Its quite annoying that there is no response till now.Do the needy as early as possible.Awaiting to hear from u.
Sai Malavan

Aug 20, 2014

non reciept of the the hindu tamil paper

sir, i have subscribed the hindu tamil news paper for 6 months period and have paid the amount as applicable but the agent Mr.Selvaraj is very irregular in issuing the paper for last two days i had not received the paper my address is A.Malavan, Room No.302, 3rd floor, sri thevar shopping complex, avinashi road, Coimbatore-9410018, my contact no is 9894405434, i had already preferred several complaints but of no use, today i had contact the hindu office at Coimbatore at about 12.30 p.m (0422-2215119) but the person who is handling the desk is only supporting the agent Mr.Selvaraj and had advised me to wait for the call from the circulation manager who is not available, further my request for his mobile number and the number of the editor was also abruptly turned down by the said person and had been justifying the action of the agent and my request of my complaint registration was also of no use, can any one of you there at the hindu office at coimbatore provide me with any solutions, i am a regular reader of the The Hindu English newspaper for past several years, i didn't expect such reaction from your people at desk, i think you people are not serious about my above complaint, anticipating further and fast action.
With Regards,
A.Malavan
Lokeshkumardugar

Aug 19, 2014

Non Receipt of NewsPaper

My subscription no. 9307203690.
I would like to inform you that my subscription was valid till 06.07.2014 (paid vide chq. no. 000005, dt. 06.01.14, Rs. 225/- HDFC Bank) and further i have renewed for another 6 months by paying Rs. 399/- vide cheque No.000008, dt. 04.07.2014, drawn on HDFC Bank.

During the last subscription period i.e. from January 2014 to June 2014, we have received news paper for only 4 months out of 6 months that to after 8:30 / 9:00 AM and during the present subscription period i.e. starting July 2014, we have hardly received the news paper for only 15 days after 9:00 am till date.

1. Mr. Jagdish - 9848925984
2. Mr. Vijay Kumar - 9951916488
3. Mr. Narendra Bhupal - 9849998520
4. Mr. Naidu - 9505444797

Even in person we have made a complaint to your office but till date my problem has not been resolved.

Under the above scenario my request to you is to return my full subscription amount immediately.

Kamal Singh Dugar
K A Bhavani Shankar

Aug 18, 2014

Non Receipt of Daily News paper

Ref: W20140513CRTH0787

I have opted for Annual subscription in the year 2013. I have renewed the same on 09.07.2014 and mentioned the change of address while renewing.
Till date I have not received the News paper at new address as well as at old address.
Please look in to the same on priority and resolve to deliver at new address.

Bhavani Shankar
A.ramakrishana Rao

Jul 11, 2014

hindhu news paper not recived

I am former Director Press Information Buereau Hyderabad changed my residence at journalist colony visakhapatnam subscribed to daily Hindu order No,802774 . .The agent of Marripalem area Mr. suryanarayana and paperboys are not delivering the paper regularly. I made several complaints to Ramesh sales officer and Marketting manager Narendhra Bhupal by telephone and sms. I am not grtting the paper since june 12th onwards. I was surprised for the response from your staff. I was reading the paper since my student days i..e since last fifty years. If u r not able to deliver the paper please cancel the subscription for hindu daily with immeadiate effect and refund the money. But I am rather thankful to you for getting ur magines frontline and sportsstar regularly through post. pl reply A.Ramakrishna Rao I.I.S Retired director D>NO>58-14-57 JOURNALISTS COLONY Vuda Layout Marripalem Visakhapatnam pin 530009 Mobile NO.9849968534
sanjeeviah

Jul 5, 2014

Renewed but still getting sms to renew

I renewed on 26-6-14 through your executive Mr. Taheer Pasha Cheque no. 107149 dt/ 25j-6-14 of Canara Bank 16th main, 4th 'T' block Jayanagar, Bangalore 41. But I am getting sms everyday reminding me to renew subscription. Pl check with your circulation department and send me the reply. Subcription No.9303326990.

Sanjeeviah
amarnathk

Jun 25, 2014

hindu paper not delivered when i complained to local office

Dear hindu,
I am the reader of The hindu news paper for last 5 months in visakhapatnam,i changed my address recently 10 days back(13 june 2014), i noticed through mail rssvizag@thehindu.co.in. and my OrderNo.VZ805944. and i called to that office(9849498771),they told me next day the paper will dispatch but till now i can't get paper. they give one number it is agent to the gpalapatnam (Ramanamurthy-9441473019), till date i call to the office and agent they did not respond.

Please take an action or otherwise my subscription will be cancel, i will change to another news paper.
Kamar

Jun 4, 2014

The Hindu Tamil

I am not receiving The Hindu Tamil past one week.

My subscription No.9301812153

The delivery agent Mobile No,Mr.Dinesh 09941308035

This is not the first complaint in the record. It has happened twice before.
My address:
Shafee Ahmed
No.66 Anand Apartment
Second Floor,
Casa Major Road,Egmore,Chennai 600008
Mobile:+91 91767 88678

Kindly look into the matter.

Shafee Ahmed
DHOOT

Jun 3, 2014

not getting the newspaper

We are regular readers of THE HINDU since last 20 years.Our subsription no 24855 is incorporated since last 5-6 years through KASTURI &SONS LTD.Last month ie in April we hardly got 20 copies of Newspaper,ie missed morethan 10 days and almost all sundays they never delivered us.I had been in constant touch with your sales excutive Mr Sanjay 900366999 but did not do anything concrete and later stopded taking my calls or replying my sms.
I also contacted Radha krishan 9791286199 but could not do much.We approached our agent Sri Vinayaka Agency 9894080380.He is regularly delivering us Times Of India(not a copy of it is missed).But clueless why they are not delivering THE HINDU.It seems we have paid you advance payment of Rs 900 and hence no one is listening to any complain or taking any action.Pl take immediate action and update me on it.Iam wondering how could your key members are not responding.
You can reach me at 9843025077 ....AJAY DHOOT
George Philip

May 22, 2014

Hindu Daily Not Delivered for the last days

The Hindu Subscription name and number: George T P, 9309113424

We did not get the Hindu Newspaper from April 30th till today (22-05-2014). I called so many times our sCochin office number. I have made a compalint at Eranakulam office (two times - unknown & Ms Deepthy). From Cochin gave me the number of Thrissur agent (Gifty -9446713602). They told me to SMS our address on 3rd May. I sent him my address. But he did not give me any response. then I phoned him again. Then he told me he will verify it and u will get the paper the very next day . This may be happened on 9th. Yesterday also I callled Kalyanakrishnan. He said he will do immediately.

Till today we did not getting the paper. i have paid the money for one year. If u are not interested in giving the paper please return our money and close ur subscription.

Kindly do the needful
prateektambi

May 21, 2014

Agent not delivering The Hindu

Kadubeesenahalli.
Agent is not delivering The Hindu. Even if I have subscribed for that for one year. He says he does not get the newspapaer. I get Deccan Herald instead. I stay in Kadubeesenahalli, Bangalore.

Ibps - I wrongly spelled V.P.O. as V.O.P. in my address
    I wrongly spelled V.P.O. as V.O.P. in my address while...
    ASHWIN INFOTRRON - ashwin infotrron
    Ashwin infotrron send the mail to me and they ask 800...
    Reliance Communications - nt refunded my money yet
    U reliance bull shit co nt refunding my money. If u guys...
    ICSI - Cant reupload documents
    I can't apply for foundation exam because my status...
    Naeem Ahmad - DOB correction In PF
    Dear Sir / Mam request to you that my date...
    upsi fee submit through sbi - transaction id
    sir I have done payment of rs 400 from sbi but i donot...
    bsnl 3g chennai telephone - not getting 3g signal at 5/51,south mada...
    I HAVE PURCHASED 9GB OF 3G FOR MY CELLONE BSNL PHONE...
    Lottery - OFFICIAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
    From: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION...
    snapdeal - Disappointed
    I would like to say that till now i didn't face this...