THE HINDU SUBSCRIPTION

Consumer complaints and reviews about THE HINDU SUBSCRIPTION

m.r.dwarakanath

Jan 21, 2016

non delivery of the hindu newspaper

I had subscribed to the hindu by paying a cheque on 13july 2015 till 1 jan2016 i got the paper,my mobile no 9980826874.Please look in to the matter. dwarakanath m.r.
V. Mahalingam

Jan 19, 2016

Non delivery of Newspaper

ORDER NO. THLP 106378 dated 25/12/15. Indiranagara, Bengaluru.

The supply of Newspaper by one Mr. Gopal, Agent, Double Road, Indiranagara is erratic. I have to frequently ring up to him and request him to supply.

KINDLY CHANGE THE VENDOR.

V.MAHALINGAM
mahalingam43@gmail.com
080 25280450/. 9900731983
2163, II Cross, B.M. Kaval, HAL III Stage,
Bengaluru 560075.
NATARAJAN S.K

Jan 18, 2016

Irregular Supply of The HINDU

Sir, Iam S.K.Natarajan residing @5A Annadurai St. East Tambaram. Cell No.9444006054. I am a regular Reader of The HINDU for more than 50 Years.Unfortunately last Year lured by Rs.699 subscription for delivery of Hindu I paid Rs.699 Vide your Receipt No.165078 on9/9/2015 to one Mr. Gopi cell No.9790914030. The Name of Sales Person is SANTHOSH. Now I regret to inform You that delivery of Hindu is irreugular andThey fail to deliver atleast 3or 4 days in a month.Now Hindu was not delivered on 18th and 19th of this Month. Hence I request You to advise the Agent to deliver THE HINDU intime and regularly Yours Sincerely S.K.NATARAJAN.
sekars1382000@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2016

Non Delivery of News Paper

I am residing in No.12/1 Narayana Mudali Street, Ground Floor, Sowcarpet, Chennai - 79. I have subscribed to Yearly Offer (Offer given during Independence Day). In the month Nov'15 / Dec'15 I have not received the News Paper for almost 10 Days Each month. In the month Jan'15 (Till Date) I have not received the News Paper on 5th, 16th, 18th & 19th of Jan'15. I feel I have been cheated by The Hindu. I think u will take the matter very serious
manigmala

Jan 13, 2016

non delivery of Hindu News paper

I have subscribed for Hindu Yearly subscritption offer. I am residing at Balaji Nagar, West Tambaram. My contact number is 9381138926. Please take up the issue seriously.
srisubbu

Dec 15, 2015

Hindu Yearly subscription Not Getting delivered

Dear Hindu Paper Authorities,

I have subscribed for Hindu paper for Yearly subscription on 01st May 2015. The delivery of paper started from 24th May( 23 days late from the date of subscription ). The News paper is very irregularly delivered at the address. It is delivered about 4-5 days a week. From the past 25 days i didn't receive paper at all. When i tried to contact the responsible person, he informed that he left the job at HINDU and promised me to make the other person introduced to me who was replaced by him. There is no response from him for more than 10 days. If this is case then why you people are supplying paper by the name of charitable trust. As this is no longer trustworthy, kindly refund the amount which was deducted from my account at the time of subscribing.

For your immediate action.

Satyanarayana.
H.Venkataramani

Dec 11, 2015

Hindu Paper not delivered

I am regular annual sucriper of Hindu paper(English) for past 4 Years. Your local delivery person is not delivering papers when we are not in station.

When ever we highlite to you local agent, papers are delivered regularly till we in hoise.

From 29th November 2015, no delivery of paper till today.

Hindu is canvasing readers regularly for annual suscription, but not concerned promit delivery of papers through your agents.

Requesting you to make arrangement for promit delivery of English news paper on daily basic.

H.Venkataramani
10/8, Vasan Street
Perambur,
Chennai - 600 011
bindu.chamanchula

Dec 8, 2015

paper subscription

From 3 to 4 years we r not getting hindu news paper at our place(punganur,chittor district),we r asking agents to get but no one are responding can u help me to me to get paper at my place ,lots are there here to read Hindu sooooo

Thanking u sir
vorld

Nov 21, 2015

paper not receiving, as Coy has not supplied to agent

time to time the hindu is delivered to us as i am annual subscriber. while query with the agent they are telling from the hindu office itself they are delivering in time. i tried hindu office phone, which is not pickup by anybody.

subramani
ganganagar, kodambakkam

72008288502 / 9840599411
subash j

Nov 17, 2015

THE HINDU news paper yet not recived

Subash J
12 month Rs 999
Order N.o 167239
I complained this issue on 28 oct 2015.
Complaint Service request N.O. 036946.
The issue is that I changed my receiving address . Already I complained in 3 times.But i cant receive the news paper yet. I provide my new address as given below.
New address
6/7 Arinar anna street,
Then pazani nagar,
Kolathur
chennai-600099.
Please take necessary action and provide a resolution to this issue.
praveensidhu

Nov 13, 2015

problem regarding Newspaper issue

I did one year subscription fr The Hindu English Newspaper on October 1, 2015 in the address of Door No. 8, Indhra Gandhi street, Balavinayagar Nagar, Mettukuppam, Nerkundram 600107. It has been one and half month but Still yu people dint issue a single day newspaper in above address... I called yur nerkundram agent.. But his reply is nt well & worst.... Kindly resolve my issue as soon as possible... My Mobile No is 9597306514
brajendran muralidharan

Oct 31, 2015

not receiving the hindu in time.

SIR ,

I AM A REGULAR SUBSCRIBER OF HINDU FOR THE PAST 37 YEARS,

NOW LIVING IN CHENNAI , BUT THE CIRCULATION OF YOUR PAPER IS IN WRONG HANDS AND DELIVERY TAKES PLACE AFTER 8.00AM

WHICH IS NOT OF USE AFTER HEARING THE NEWS FROM OTHER SOURCES,

PLEASE SEE THAT THE PAPER REACHES THE DOOR OF CUSTOMES BY 6.00 AM.

MY ADRESS PLOT NO 53,
7TH STREET
MARVEL RIVER COUNTY ,
MANAPAKKAM HIGH ROAD
CHENNAI 600125, PRESENT
PAST 600116
COMES UNDER PORUR PIN CODE,
MY PHONE MOB. 9444001924.

ITS AREGULAR FEATURE THAT THE PAPER LANDS AT OUR COLONY OF 140 VILLAS AT 8.30 OR 9.00 AM
AND WHEN THE PAPER BOY FINDS TIME.

UNABLE TO CONTACT ANY ONE IN THE CIRCULATION SIDE THROUGH MOB.

PLEASE ALSO LET ME KNOW THE PHONE NO OF THE CIRCULATION MANAGER OF MANAPAKKAM, AND NANDANAM DIVISION

AS IAM NOT ABLE TO RETRIVE THE SAME FROM YOUR WEB SITE.

HOPE YOU WILL REPLY TO MY MAIL PROMPTLY.

BEST REGARDS,
B.MURALIDHARAN.
NARAYANANKUTTY M

Oct 28, 2015

LATE DELIVERY OF NEWSPAPER

I am regular reader of 'Hindu' newspaper for more than 40 years. After my transfer to Chennai the place of HQ of your newpaper, I requested the local delivery person for 'Hindu'. Despite my repeated requested, he has never delivered the paper before 7.30am. Now I have stopped the paper. Please look into the matter and arrange for delivery of the newspaper in the early morning. In all other places including Kerala, Telangana I used to get the paper before by 6.00am. I expect a favourable action, so that again I can start buying the newspaper.

With regards,

Mob: 98407 14138
Kumar m

Oct 12, 2015

not issueing paper regularly

we havve subscribed hindu tamil for 1 year in online,but we are not receiving the paper regularly.we have dealt with the area sales manager but he is also not responding we are also reading times of india newspaper the boy who is putting both the papers is not missing the missing that paper buthe isnot putting thina hindu regularly.kindly check and resolve our problem.

yours faithfully,

Y. KRISHNAM RAJU

Sep 10, 2015

my 1st subcription details

my subscriber id no. 9304278545

sir, I want toknow my 1st subscription details. As our newspaper dealer has changed, there is a communication gap between them about my sprevioud subscription which was expired on 31st july. it would be pleasure if you send the details to my email id.

thanking you
DEVARAJ744

Sep 8, 2015

KASTURI&SONS NOT DISTRIBUTING AFTER TAKING ONE YEAR PAYMENT

THE HINDU FROM KASTURI&SONS TAKING ONE YEAR PAYMENT AND DISTRIBUTING SIMPLY TWO MONTH AND STOP LAST 3 MONTH PAER SUPPLY.REALY KASTURI&SONS FRAUD.
DEVARAJ744

Sep 8, 2015

taking payment but not supply paper

I PAID ONE YEAR SUBCRIPTION PAPER SIMPLY DISTURBUTING ONE MONTH AFTER THAT NO SUPPLY AND PHONE ALSO NOT PICKING SOME TIME NOT RECHABLE MEANS SWITCHED OFF.KASTURI&SONS ARE FRAUD.
Vibishan

Aug 19, 2015

Hindu newspaper

There is no availabilty of hindu newspaper in srisailam can you please make availabilty of newspaper in srisailam
ktpoonen

Aug 11, 2015

newspaper delivery- dues

I have an issue with the delivery of the newspaper- we have not got today's paper & the person has not come to collect his dues for the past two years. He gave inflated bills to other people in our layout after not collecting dues for along time.

My address,

#19, Ist cross, 2nd block,

Blessing garden, Byrathi, Doddagubbi,

Bangalore- 560077

This is near Gedallahalli- near Kothanur- the agency name is Raghu News Agency.

Pls. advise what i should do.

Thomas

Mobile: 9620333226
Glittering Pearl

Aug 11, 2015

Hindu Tamil Paper Not Received

I am not receiving paper regularly. I paid online for 1 year but I m not receiving papers(Hindu tamil) regularly. This is happening every month and i m fed up with contacting the medavakkam, chennai paper supplying agent and brokers. When i call him he would say that he will look into the matter and will take an action soon but this is happening for like twice in 10 days. Kindly look into this issue and respond as early as possible. If this is the case going to continue kindly refund subscribed amount asap.
Thanks and Regards,

Krishnan.

Anna street, Perumbakkam, Medavakkam, Chennai.

Contact me @ glitterbindu@gmail.com
arjunnaa

Aug 10, 2015

Refund Money

My Subscriber ID : 9901000210

Hindu Reference ID : W20141004ESUB0005Amount [ INR ] : 1552
Citrus Reference ID : CTX1410040558061572227 Date of Transaction : Sat Oct 04 11:31:26 IST 2014

I subscribed for English Hindu on last October, but I haven't received newspaper till date. I lodged complaints via email but there was no reply. When I checked with my local agent - distributor, he replies that he hasn't received any order receipt to deliver the news paper. Hence I request you to refund my money ASAP.

Arjun
msramprasad61@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2015

Non -Receipt of Hindu papers

I am very much disappointed regarding non-receipt door delivery of paper which I subscribed on First June 2015 through on line process and which scheduled to receive from 16 th June 2015.

I have lodged my compliant regarding this on 16.06.2015 & 17.06.2015 and compliant numbers are 019258,019367 respectively. I am not getting any fruitful action from your side even after my complaints through mobile & my land line to the customer care division.

As such, by tomorrow 18.06.2016, if I will not receive the papers (English & Tamil), I may be forced to with- draw my subscription and request you to refund my subscription amount.

M.S.RAMPRASAD,
Tondairpet,Chennai
Rama S Prabhu

Jun 10, 2015

Non receipt of Hindu English

My subscription id 9902000117.
Local distributor. .Prakash agency,tirupur
We has subscribed for Hindu English for a yr frm 2-12-14. But today the local distributor said hindu has stopped giving online subscription copies and that he hasn't faulted with payments Hindu main office.
Today I happened to visit coimbatore ,so went to Hindu main office.there the incharge officer called him up n informed that he hasn't done payment so Hindu had stopped his stock. We have asked for a change in local distributor to someone who won't do such a mess with supplying paper(every month 2 3 days he doesn't give and give the cash reduced in my tamil paper dinanalar payment.). I want a prompt action for this and change in distributor .Coimbatore office ppl said he won't err. But I doubt it. Pls do something. Do u hav system where u can warn such ppl and help out customers.

K R Prabhu
c.mariappan

Jun 8, 2015

Non - receipt of news paper

Non-Receipt of daily newspaper
Subscription number:

I am subscribing for Hindu Tamil for the last 1 year. I regret to state that BL is not delivered to us from 01.06.2015.I have booked my subscription to continue the supply from 1/06/2015. Despite my repeated request/complaint with the agent as well as Hindu office at Madurai, till date the issue is not resolved.I kindly request to take further actions in this regard to either continue the supply.
I never expected this sort of response from a big institution like yours.
srisubbu

Jun 1, 2015

Paper not receiving

Subscription ID : 9904000666
Phone no : 9989445850

I am not receiving paper regularly. I didn't receive the same on 2nd may,23 rd may, 1st june and 2nd june. Kindly look into this issue and respond as early as possible. If this is the case going to continue kindly refund subscribed amount asap.

Subrahmanyam S Yadavalli.

State Bank Buddy - wallet account should be unblocked by providing me...
    Sent me temporary PIN to unlock my state bank buddy...
    Andhra Bank - RE: user not enable for payments
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused and...
    pepperfry.com - High over pricing by Pepperfry
    Pepperfry is actually selling us stuff at a much higher...
    88 -77-15-92-92 - 88-77-15-92-92
    Paytm compelet customers care helpline call this number
    MPRTC buses - bus not taking passengers of mid stations
    On Date 11.12.2016 at 6.45PM at stop near RBI Square City...
    navodaya vidyalaya samiti - Late release of admit card
    Sir, I had applied for the Post of PGT Mathematics 2016....
    Residence area - Loudspeaker
    There is a gurdwara in shiv puri santokh nagar st no....
    UP BOARD Allahabad - Attention please Students
    DEAR CANDDATE HEREBY INFORM YOU THAT IF YOU HAVE ANY...
    care---paytm.com - 88-77-15-92-92
    Any problems call this number
    Pune Municipal Corporation - Construction noise
    There is a construction work going in Vishrantwadi behind...