TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS

Consumer complaints and reviews about TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS

venkateshtankashala

Feb 9, 2016

refund my accommodation

I have book room in madhavan guest house RS800 on29 march2016 in my mail id (sudhatankashala1960@gmail.com) and the payment pay via andhrabank gateway the amount have debited in my corporationbank account but no confirmation or recepit
Please send refund amount in my account no-086600101005096 or please send the booking recepit in my mail id
Please send any one as soon as possible
Venugopal
NarmadhaM

Feb 8, 2016

Disappointed at Vishnu Nivasam Guest House , Tirupati

Dear TTD,

I had a wonderful experience at Tirumala darshan and you people do a commendable job. However, I had a real bad situation at Sri Vishnu Nivasam where we booked rooms via ttdseva online.

We, myself and three of my friends (2 girls and 2 guys) booked 2 rooms separately at Vishnu Nivasam on friday (05.02.2016). We are neither relatives nor strangers but friends from Chennai. We managed to reach Tirupati at 10:50 PM after work and delayed APSRTC bus and entered Vishnu Nivasam at 11:00 PM approx. Since there was not much crowd , we went straight to the online room allotment counter. The person at the counter noticed that we four came together. Although we booked the separate rooms for girls and guys, they did not give us the allotment just because we are not married. We were shocked. The person in the counter was sooo harsh and he was not ready to listen what we are saying. After realizing the situation there, we discussed and decided to send the guys out to find an accommodation for them and requested him for the allotment of a room for girls as it is almost mid of night (11:30 PM).

The most ignorant person at the counter again said NO without even thinking for a second. We did not get the refund too.... They said that they will not allow us to stay there, and we will not get the refund amount too. They just wanted us to get out of that place. We had no other option and we went out to search for a hotel.

Since it is midnight and if something actually happened to any of us, will TTD or the person in the counter take responsibility? And the MONEY we paid.... a total of Rs. 1600 . It is my own money and I work sincerely to earn it. We will happily give it to a beggar rather than this. And the person we met at the counter.... Hell for sure!
Palaneeswar Chittoor

Feb 5, 2016

Accompanying pilgrim photo not got uploaded

I went ahead and booked 3 kalyanotsavam tickets. None of the screens showed option to upload the accompanying pilgrim's photo. I was using chrome browser. Can i upload the photo at this juncture??
Praveen Ediga

Feb 4, 2016

Accompany passenger photo upload

Hi Authority,

I just made a booking for kalyanotsavam, where in entered by age and uploaded photo.

For accompanying pilgrim i entered name, age, selected photo id and entered id number, i dint get an option to upload the accompanying pilgrim photo. then i agreed on terms and conditions, clicked continue, it went payment option i selcted icici bank and i got the ticket confirmed.

Now on the ticket my accompaning pilgrim photo is not displayed, but rule says only photos displyed people are allowed. Let me know what to be done
muralilakka

Feb 1, 2016

TTD- Scurity

Dear All,
Hoe you are doing well. I have visited Tirumala in 30th Jan -2016. I really thankful The administration officers of you people doing such a great job. All facilities provided by temple its awesome.

Still i want to say i found two major( I feel) Need to take care of TTD .

1. I found lot of beggars in Tirumala ? There is no meaning people are asking money for food ..Because Free meals also available but why can't you people can sort it out. i find q line Also ..Beggars carrying kids and they begging.

2. On 30th Afternoon around 12:00 Small fire accident happen where people will light "Karpooram". There is no one is there FROM TTD end to take care of Securities things.
That lady clothes all got burned ? At least you people know this issue.

Don't feel bad all of you people..just i thought to Address you guys to take care of it.

Best,
Murali Lakka
NISHANT MURLIDHAR PATHAK

Jan 26, 2016

ONLINE SUPRABHAT SEVA NEVER SHOWS AVAILABILITY

DEAR SIR
WHY WE DIDNT GET E SEVA TICKET EVEVN AT QUOTA RELESE TIME TO HAVE LORDS VEKATESHVARA DARSHAN IT IS IN HUMANS AUTHORITY OR IT IS ONLY FOR THOS WHO COMPARE TO LORD WITH MONEY ONLY
I THINK THEIR IS SOME CORRUPTION IN THE SYSTEM
BECAUSE JUST IN LAST WEEK ON 21st OF JAN I HAVE LUCKY DEEP AT C.R.O. THAN OUT SIDE CRO I MEET WITH A PERSON AT AANDHRA PRADESH TOURISOM COUNTER (APTC INCHARGE) WHO DEMAND ME Rs.2000/ FOR SURE DARSHAN TICKET AVAILABILITY IN LUCKY DEEP
I WAS SHOKED HOW IS THIS POSIBLE MAY ITS NOT POSIBLE TO HAVE SUPRABHAT DARSHAN EVER PLS DO THE NEED FUL AND STOP CORUPTION ITS MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO YOU TO STOP CORUPTION AND MAKE AVAIL DARSHAN IN SUPRABHAT SEVA EASY AS POSIBLE WHICH IS NOT SO EASY TODAY

PLEAS GIVE ME YOUR REPLY ON MY MAIL ID
WHAT EVER IT IS

THANKING YOU

NISHANT MURLIDHAR PATHAK
nmpathak80@gmail.com
VinodBN6150

Jan 18, 2016

Blunt blade used for tonsure

This is Vinod from Bangalore. I had my tonsure on 18-1-2016 at about 7.30am. I gave the bald and ticket that I received from the ticket counter to the barber. He kept it beside him while doing the tonsure of another man. When my turn came, he took a different blade from his box(this was also wrapped in paper). I insisted that he use the blade that I gave him, but he continued wetting my hair and in a hurry did tonsure of my head and scratched each strike multiple times as the blade was blunt. After my insistence he changed the blade to the one that I brought and then the head and beard was smoothly shaved.

Pls monitor this situation. The used blades if used on a person with skin disease and other dangerous diseases is used on someone else, it might give a bad name to the TTD administration.

I curse the barber will never prosper in his life and will see utmost problems in his life for the fraudulent activity he is doing.

Vinod
Vinod_b_n@yahoo.co.in
mudedlasrinivas

Jan 16, 2016

loss of coupon

Respected sir
I booked my sahasradeepalnkarana seva ticket at nizamabad ttd centre,my darshan is on 19/01/2016, but unfortunetly i lost my coupon.noe how i gete duplicate coupon for sahasra deepalankarana seva coupan.Kindly help in this matter.
thanking you sir
M.Srinivas
ph.9490148360
bejjorasrinivas@gmail.com
Author Number.710081188173
mukeshtejas@2014

Jan 12, 2016

picked pocket of purse

i mukesh kumar singh , sr.auditor, working in accounts office, hvf, avadi,chennai-54, under ministry of defence, GOI,complaining here that i lost my purse inside temple during darsanam of lord Balaji on date 10.01.2016, there were Rs.2000 amount, joint photo of my wife and me,my I D Card issued by HVF, AVADI inside my purse. after losing of my purse i contact security person but they did not help.Again &again requesting my complain lodged in register.they told me if purse found you will be informed .but two days have been gone no phone came.i request please find out my purse. my I D Card is very urgent document for me. the purse was of park avenue company.
thanking you.
kopparthi

Jan 8, 2016

Ceeck-in and check-out timings at certain choultries and satrams

Kopparthi Madhusudhan 16/144, Tirumalanayunipet,

The Executive Officer,
Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanams,
Tirumala.

Sub: Fleecing of Devotees at Tirumala By Private Choultries/Satrams in the
name of fixed check-out timings.

I had been to Tirumala recently for darshan of Lord Venkateswara. I stayed at Pushpagiri Choultry and to my surprise they were following fixed check-out timings arbitrarily. Similar was the case at Vasavi Choultry too. The check-out timings of Vasavi Choultry was 8-00 am irrespective of check-in timing.

This practice of fixed check-out timings at Tirumala brings lot of hardship to visiting pilgrims where all darshans are as per timings of T.T.D., For example, if a pilgrim reached Tirumala and checks-in by 8-00 pm to attend Kalyanotsavam booked for the next day he can complete his darshan by 3-00 pm on the next day only, where as the choultry insists to vacate by 8-00 am instead of 24 hours and also they are not allowing for extension too.

So, kindly take necessary steps to issue orders for check-out of 24 hours only from the time of check-in, enabling the pilgrim to occupy the room for the period of 24 hour from the time of check-in. Your necessary action in this regard is earnestly solicited thus saving the pilgrims from un-necessary fleecing by these choultries and satrams.

(MADHDUSUDHAN K)
Yogis

Jan 8, 2016

2nd Piligrim Image Upload link is not working for booking Kalyanavotsavam tickets

When trying to book a Kalyanavotsavam ticket unable to select the 2nd persons image , the choose file button is not visible.I'm using Chrome Browser to book it, is there any settings that I need to enable.
vemu_ravi

Jan 7, 2016

seva ticket booking ptovlemI

Today I tried to book seva tickets for Suprabatham. After several attempts able to login till book page. Later it took long time and page didnt respond. When I login again and tried to book again, showing error message as "Group booking is exceeded limit". How can it possible when I didnt book ticket successfully. This kind of bugs found many times and i didnt able to book any seva ticket. When can I book seva tickets again with my login id for failure transactions. Please help me.... we have been waiting entire month for bopking but couldnt succeed.
Yaswanth.pr

Jan 4, 2016

Negligence In Kalyana Katta

The barber in Kalyana Katta are not changing the blade to remove Hair.

They are using the same blade for more than one people.
rams@7419

Jan 4, 2016

About Dress code

I want to know about the dresscode of devotees who booked special darshan i.e rs.300. Both the devotees of sarvadarshan and special darshan are entering the same way in to temple, But the dresscode was very strictly implementing for special darshan devotees only.What is the reason to implementing the same....

Regardds
Rajesh
Thulasi Srinivas Rao

Dec 24, 2015

Mobile Stolen in Yaatri Sadan

I Thulasi recently visited Tirumala on 20th December Early Morning, and had a very good Darshanam of the Lord Venkatesha on Vaikunta Ekadasi, and me and my husband enjoyed every moment and we thanked lord for his Darshanam, I came to Yaatri Sadan to rest at 5am, I thought of charging my mobiles to Thirupati we had some more temples to visit and take pictures in both Tirumala and Thirupati, the lighting's, decorations all were very nice, so i took Lenova and Nokia Lumia Phone to charge and mean time i was feeling sleepy too so i kept near me and just slept for 10 minutes mean time one guy wearing yellow dress (Put mala for Govinda) was charging his mobile too, i was in Hall no. 3, above there is big camera too. I got up and found both my mobiles along with charger been stolen.

Sir, I want to appreciate the commendable job TTD is doing things, after 4 years i have come, and really the Tirumala Devastham is doing a good job, mean time insert Camera's which should be on, we carry Cash, Mobiles and our luggage all are there in it, i immediately asked a person who was mopping the floor, sir did you find my phone, he started giving lectures, i went to Police who was in hall, he is helpless, he asked me to give a complaint in the Crime Police, they told once its lost it will not come back, i was helpless after one hour my daughter called from Bangalore and told me one guy called her and she told to inform Police and finally i went to Police station and complained, my Complaint number is 59, dated 21-12-2015.

I hereby request you that, in the Locker halls i found the camera but Police is telling its not working, then what is the use of keeping camera's, I can see TTD wants to help devotees in every step we also want you do the needful in this matter too, they come to steal Cash, Jewelry and now its Mobile. I want you people to appoint few Sevakas to supervise the halls and do the needful for the Devotees.

Sir, My daughter saved her money to buy this phone Rs. 16000/- i just took from her to take the pictures in Tirumala for my bad luck i took on 20th Morning in Akashaganga, i lost Lenova and Nokia Lumia.

I just want to share my experience so that no body else should have to go through that.

Suggestion:
a) Improve security in all Halls by adding camera’s and a Vigilance person going around so that the robbers can find difficult in stealing.
b) Provide easier access to devotees for lodging complaints regarding lost or stolen items.

I am sure as a highest authority in Tirumala, you would be able to take care of such things. I am sure Lord will bless you all for all the good things you guys are doing.

With Regards,
Thulasi
Rajendra D. Jadhav

Dec 12, 2015

SAPTHAGIRI A RELIGIOUS MONTHLY

Dear sir/Madam I have subscribe a SAPTIAGIRI ( A RELIGIOUS MONTHLY) SUBSCRIPTION ENROLMENT FORM AT NEW ANNADANAM BOOK STALL TTD. TIRUMALA. Date 24.07.2015 RECIPT NO. 5899
1. Name And Address : RAJENDRA DASHRATH JADHAV
GANESH APPARTMENT PLAT NO. A-1,
DEEP JYOTI NAGAR LATUR 413512
Mo. 09421374478
2. Language Required : HINDI
3. Annual /Life Subscription : LIFE
4. Amount paid : 500/- by cash paid

In spite of above all this including the total adveanced payment padi to you. I have not received a single book for last five months. Kindly arrange to send the books on above mentioned address form this ongoing month regularly, I will be very greatfull to you as I am a strong devotee of lord TTD DEVASTHANAMS.
So please do the needful at the earliest possible ..
THANKS........
Shinde384

Dec 12, 2015

Special entry ticket Darshan receipt Aadhar card number wrong

By mistake our Special entry Darshan ticket receipt number IP16012805000174155
My friend Mr. Bharat Shinde Aadhar card number by mistake wrong feed correct number is 940660561648
Pl. I humble request to you please change this number.
Pl. Send your official process on my email id
 nit_more@rediffmail.com
Or same format.
Thanks and regards.
Bharat Shinde/ Nitin More
shinde384@rediffmail.com
tarakapavankumar

Dec 10, 2015

STAFF RESPOND IS NOT GOOD

we are asking the dairy's today i.e,(10-12-2015) at T.T.D. centre staff behaviour is not good is not giving the dairy's is asking for additional amount. Is not given the additional amount is not given the diary's is told to stock availability is not there. Is taking the additional amount and given the dairy's to the devotees. please take necessary steps.
Bhuvana Ganapathy

Dec 4, 2015

Medical complaints

I have visited temple on 24.11.15 at 6.00pm.after finishing my praying and got my laddu prasadam and I m still waiting outside the building unfortunately I hear one sound .suddenly I turned back,I saw big frame was falling down from first floor with glass .it cut my forehead and big injury in right foot. lots of blood came out.ambulance came and admitted in thirumula hospital.there is no facility available in hospital..They gave only first aid treatment .Heavy blood loss at thirumula hospital after that I m waiting for 2 hours in thirumula for ambulance .After that only I reach government hospital they gave best treatment .and there are not responding for the tamil people and no maintainance at tirumula .kindly I request you sir to provide multi speciality clinic at thirumula to avoid this situations.. Thousands of people are coming to visit the temple no one should suffer like me.please take necessary steps .
avm0078

Nov 27, 2015

TTD Kindly Teach Culture Your Staff

--TTD Kindly Teach Culture and Educate Your Staff
Where they are staying,
--before hire any employee please educate them about TTD (God)
--One more thing I beg you don't make TTD as commercial temple

Lord venkey bhakthudu
praveen_asley

Nov 25, 2015

Barbaer Behaviour

I am giving a complaint on Barbars in Sapthagiri Cottage, (On 23-nov-2015) especially Barbar ID is 1517. He is working there for whom?, TTD is not paying to him. Begging money in Tirumula is prohibited. but TTD excluded only to barbers?. Without money they are not ready to shave the heads. What is this nuisance? and what is the usage of Cameras in barbar rooms? Please take necessary steps on this type of people other wise tirumala will be a business place.
Gayathiri devi

Nov 22, 2015

corrections

Its a wonderful devastanam towards the world..I saw..but here also have some corrections to be strike out on my mind that was
*dear devastanam members please provide purified hot water on free of cost on all over the ttd.
*please advice the shop members to give respect to customers ..
*in ttd channel please provide Tamil language..before indepence it was tamilnadus's city
*in seva rooms the seva peoples are fighting..please make an idea to stop this nonsense
Jyothsna Panyam

Nov 6, 2015

bad facilities during bramhothsavam

I have been a devotee of venkateswara swamy all my life. So I attended Garudothsavam during Dassehra bramhothsavams for the first time.. I was disappointed deeply sir.. Because there was no one to guide the devotees. There were many police personnel, security officers and many more volunteers wearing badges., but in fact they were just minding their friends, their relatives but no one else.. Cann't you engage good men who help people rather than these good- for- nothing volunteers?? As I am new to tirumala, I asked a police personnel guarding one of the gates to thirumada streets.. I explained to him that I have come with my mother to have Garudothsavam darsan and canon't stay the whole night there because I had to attend my office the next day, so requested him to tell me which thirumada street gallery should I go to so that I can have my darsan and reach back to tirupati before midnight. That stupid policeman sneered at us.. As though we were robbing him of all his wealth, he said follow the other ongoers, and reach one or the other thirumada street, he was also commented that we were not VIPs or TTD staff to ask any queries.. There were at least 6 other security personnel who ignored us and were laughing as if they have stuck a joke. Sir.. Is this the way your people behave with the public?? TTD staff are already pretty famous for corruption, now adding to this.. IGNORANCE.. You people better watch it out sir.. Lord venkateswara is watching all this.
Coming to spectator's galleries sir.. Have you at any time seen a simple church which people attend during sundays only?? Their galleries are better thought of than yours sir..
People come from long distances just to have a glimpse of The Lord sir.. U deprive many even that glimpse from them?? Is it ethically correct.. Plz think over your policies.. VIPs or non VIPS are not before THE LORD
MSN Murthy

Nov 6, 2015

Sr. Citizen darshan

Dear Sirs, The Sr. Citizen darshan que has been changed from the front area of Temple to other location ie. back to Supatham area. The entrance for the Sr.Citizen is very far distant for which the old aged persons are not able to walk to such que entrance. The battery vehicle operators are not helping and escaping for shifting them. The is our experience. Hence, the entrance for the old Sr.Citizens may be allowed near Supatham area only instead of asking them to go to far distant area i.e. back side area.
The extra laddu tokens are not being issued in Sr.Citizen darshan complex except coupon for 2 laddus only per person. Kindly arrange to issue extra laddu tokens at the same time while issuing normal 2 laddus token. Kindly do the needful.
MSN Murthy, G-5, Srinivasam, SLN Function hall land, Mallapur, Hyderabad 500 076
satyanmurthy.m.cheruvu@gmail.com
Mobile: 9492336094
sureshd76

Nov 5, 2015

Not a complaint but a suggestion

Dear Mr.Chairman,
Trust you are doing good as TTD chairman, it,11-Apr first new broke out that you would become the chariman, so now almost it is 7 months into this highly prestigious more importantly well respected job.
Recently I have traveled to Tirumala and had couple of darshans one through Sahasra Deepalankarana seva and another through my baby who is about to complete an year.
Tirumal oka pavitra kshestram kanuka andaru happy feel avvutaaru darshanam ayyaka. However, few suggestions if you really want to make a mark on your life sir. While climbing down, we realized how nice the roads have become, but the credit obviously will go to N.T Ramarao for initiating the improvement of these roads likewise if you can also initiate some changes I am sure generations will remember you forever unlike Mr. T Subbiramieddy, Kanumuri, these have come and gone without honestly any service to the society and neither to the temple.
Here I go with the suggestions.
1) First of all there is absolutely no helping hand for people to locate places where the respective seva's are done. If for telugu people like me it is a nightmare then I can imagine the fate for other people. Clear cut sign boards, people with multi-language speaking are absolutely mandatory.
2) NO process improvements are done at all in making the darshan a pleasant experience. It is always a terrible experience for normal people. Already in India there is MOB mentality so the only way is barricades and forced discipline. Now some barricades in the garbha griha are put but not completed the chain not sure whether it is due to Aagama Sastram or lack of will. In the airports moving escalators will be there, that can be thought through is a suggestion.
3) For senior citizen's the distance to walk has increased by toooo much distance, not sure whose great idea it is. They are 65+ and need to be respected. So improve the conditions pls.
4) From Vengamamba side to Supadam not sure who has constructed those barricades they are absolutely rubbish and need to be demolished rightaway.
5) Most of the piligrims dont wear chappal and walk barefoot. Now these great roads in Tirumala give an UNWANTED Acupuncture treatment, we seriously dont want this treatment. You have hell lot of money so pls use it for the benefit of people
6) Story of laddu is varahaswamy likes it and it should be in the shape of BHOOMI, earth i.e. ROUND shape, now it has taken VADA shape god knows whose design it is, can it be worked on pls.
At the end of the day devotees travelling should feel like they have really visited the abode of vishnumurthy vaikuntam and not some average place.
One thing either you can read and throw this out or act and be forever in the hearts of people.

Suresh

complaint board - No Verification of complaints
    I am not at all happy with complaint board website and...
    EARTH INFRASTRUCTURES Ltd - Fraud
    Hai, I (Anuj Rastogi) Booked Flat in Earth Towne...
    paytm - Paytm
    Welcome to paytm PAYTM NEW HELPLINE...
    Star Plus - Perfect Bride show
    Please start the show Perfect Bride once again , but...
    Smart pay of HDFC Bank - smartpay -why after prompt payment due date ?
    According to MSEB bill, prompt payment date is 14th Feb...
    LAVA MOBILE - wifi
    hello sir , i m amit from mumbai kalyan , i have lava iris...
    Ebay India - Ebay
    Dear Aditya Panda Thanks for voicing your concern....
    IndiaRush - money stuck with on-line shopping with IndiaRush.com
    Hi Please help me, I ordered 3 product (2 saree and...
    Samsung Bluetooth eo mg920 - Fitting problem doesn't fit on my ear
    I have purchased it from snapdeal it does patch up to my...
    Amazon.in , YU Yureka - Complaint against replace of device
    Dear All, My Yureka phone not get replaced yet even...