TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS

Consumer complaints and reviews about TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS

Valleshwar Reddy

Sep 18, 2016

TTD forgot Free Darshan People

I am one of the pilgrims who came long way with family to take the blessings of Swami on 17 September 2016. But saddened with situations created at Tirumala.
Went to line @12.30PM . After a long queue got into vaikuntam complex in the evening 6 PM. Shocking announcement made to me and my family that expected Darshan will be after 30 hrs I.e. sunday 18 September 2016 9 PM. Monday my sister had to attend the college for her MBA admission which is the last day to submit certificates. I am helpless and had to come out from the complex with tears in the eyes. I don't how 300/- rs People will come out with in 2 hrs.
I am sure Swamy is not money cautious but TTD is.
Going back without Darshan cursing helpless me.
gadiraju.sekhar

Sep 18, 2016

TTD only for money

This is to get into your knowledge about the situation I faced yesterday i.e. 17-Sep-2016 .I have come to tirmula via foot path from srivari mettu .At around 1pm I have entered the Queue complex for Divya darshan from some other entry rather than the one which was designated.At 2 pm after I was made to sit in compartment No 22 when the food was being provided till 2.30 pm. That's it and from then there is no food no tea no milk nothing there were children and old aged people waiting in that compartment.To my surprise at 6.30 pm when I have enquired the people going in the queue for darshan they said they are Rs.300/-ticket holders and they entered the queue at 6 pm. Which means if you have Rs.300/- ticket Swamy will give you darshan in one hour time and I ask the management of TTD that how could they justify this for the people who come via foot path and tiring journey can sit for another 8 hours for darshan.
Please note there were none from TTD to attend to any kind of emergency.Its like if some one gets a heart attack or fits trust me they will have direct entry to really vaikuntam. That is because you remember you have to deposit your mobile as well and there is no SOS phone available in the compartment and your literally locked.

Even after the slogans were raised against the EO there is none from the TTD who is atleast bothered imagine if you are with an infant and if he feels hungry or else your parents who are diabetic or have some health issue.
I demand whom so ever to justify this.
People are frustrated with this you run TTD for money .....You need not run a dharma prachara parishad first TTD would be bothered about people who already believe in dharma and as sevaks of public you should follow the Dharma

It is a failure of TTD utter Failure.

I would suggest that each compartment should have a SOS phone to connect to your call center.Whats the fun in pasting the sticker in emergency and providing the number.? How will people call.

And also if the TTD is so poor that they cannot provide even tea or snack in the evening atleast you outsource to some agents wihcih can generate money form there as well because your so much worried about money right.

Everything is recorded in your so called CCTV I am not sure if they are working and if they were working when there was so frustration in the people at compartment and slogans were being raised who was checking the CCTV cos there was no response at all.

So now its a case of security concern as well if suddenly people start fighting who is observing and how you are going to Control .

So my dear EO who is always being busy serving the VIP and VVIP's If you have any answers or solution please help us because end of the day I could not pay you Rs.300/- and this all I could do to write a compliant and lets see how your feedback form works..

Raja Sekhar.
9849111921
gadiraju.sekhar@gmail.com
chellappa T K

Sep 16, 2016

for registration process email message for activation not received

inrespect of online payment registration not completed. OTP receivedin mobile 09381809710
for activation no email message received to thirumalaikumara80@gmail.com
Bhooresingh bhadoriya advocate

Sep 15, 2016

E countar bhopal

E countar bhopal is darshan tikit suprabhatam not book in madya pradesh divote old one year risan. To very slow Intarnet canecshan othar e countar is fast Intarnet coneksan darshan tikit suprabhatm not book one year m p devote e countar pujari bhopal is varsan Ttd not parmisan in fast Intarnet coneksan plese e countar bhopal mp ko fast Intarnet coneksan ki parmisan alow karne ki kirpa kare
gpandyan

WRONG ACCOUNT TO BOOKING E -SEVA TICKETS

Transaction Reference id 16091111534043975388 name : kalaiselvam dt: 30.10.2016
Ashwini A Rao

Sep 10, 2016

User Registration link is not sent to my email address yet

I tried logging in to book eDarshana tickets but I have not got user registraion confirmation link on my email address yet. Can you quickly send me link so I can book my EDarshana tickets soon? Only 6 tickets remaining in the timeslot I'm looking for

Email address: aashhegde@gmail.com

Thanks!
Ramarao.Addepally

Sep 8, 2016

Corrupt officials of TTD

TTD JEO K.Srinivasa Raju. Helps devotees in getting Seva tickets and VIP break darshan L 1. through his agents and brokers, if one is ready to pay from 5000 to 10000 per ticket, depending on the Seva, Rush, etc. Daily in this way he is helping around minimum 200 to 300 devotees to have darshan. He is helping the devotees like this since 2011. For his excellent services he is rewarded to continue as JEO from a long time. Because of presence of such persons in TTD administration, people who can afford money are able to have Access to the desired sevas.

Addepally Ramarao
A Markhandan Raju

Sep 7, 2016

LADDU COUNTERS

Mr. EO has repeatedly announces in Dial your EO that henceforth there is no separate Q for laddu. when we visit the counter the say go to other counter this counter is only for Divaydarshan, or Saravadarshana, when we reach the other counter they say it is only for Internet booking. I do not understand why such counter should function they even scold Mr. EO in singular language he has no work to do, it takes four hours to collect two laddus.
I, request your good office remove the existing boards and put new boards i.e Laddu counters then we take the laddu in any counter.
The laddus should be issued in all the counters of all darshanams.

Markhandan raju
venkatrs23

Sep 2, 2016

foot path pilgrims life are worse

dear TTD admin,
i am from tamilnadu, we came for dharshan 2 months before in foot path way,we already walked nearly around 5hrs and came above but they made a long queue for the foot path pilgrims.It almost took 2hrs to reach the godown.we can oly stand in that queue.its very unbelievable and shocking why ttd treat people like this.above age of 40 like person cant tolerate this kind of treatment.and took 7 hrs to visit lord balaji from godown.please people of ttd provide good way for us.Otherwise made 50 rs sudharsan tickets available,our like poor people also need blessings.
venkatrao1944

On line Release of Seva Tickets

Today TTD released on line Seva Tickets for the months of November and December at 11.A.m. As usual the site did not opened till 11.50 A.M. After all the important sevas like, Suprabhatam, Nijapada darshanam, Archana,Thomalaseva. Tickets are blocked by TTD Big wigs, when site opened after one hour,Tickets for sevas like vasantotsavam,arjithbramothavam,Unjal seva, SSD and Visesha pooja are only available.
I don't U derstand why TTD JEO is still in office from 2011. Normally the term expires for every two years. But he by using influence is continuing from the last five years. I doubt, will he stay there till he reaches his retirement age.

This JEO will be visible only for receiving VIPs and giving a pose in front of media, with VIPs. He is never available to solve the problems of common devotees. He is the person who is instrumental in removing , advance reservation of sevas like suprabhatam,and nijapadadarshanam through Demand drafts, By shifting reservation of sevas from Advance through Demand drafts to Online booking, ( I think not even 5 percent devotees will be able to book online as it is mass cheating bt TTD big wigs). He has made life of brokers wealthy, to mint money, This JEO is responsible for reducing 50 Rs sudarshan darshan merely to just one slot for two days.
I appeal to the honorable Prime minister Shri Narendara modiji, and Andhra Pradesh Chief minister Shri N.ChandraBabu Naidu , to immediately sack the JEO and punish him for his misdeeds.
Recently My close relative visited Tirumala. When he went for enrollment of Suprabaht seva near Vijaya bank counter, he was approached by broker, and who offered him with sure slot in Lucky draw if he pays 5000 to him.Thiese are the things going on in Tirumala, after the JEO removed current bookings and transferred the important sevas to lucky Dips. May lord Venkateswara interfere and help the comman man from this corrupt TTD administration.
Ramarao addepally

On line release of Seva Tickets a drama

T.SEKAR

SEVA ON LINE BOOKING ON 2-9-16

To-day (02/09/2016) morning around 11.10 I tried to book Suprbatham tickets for November,2016, The moment I opened the screen and opted selection, the screen was not moving. After some time, I received a message in the system "that You have recently booked seva tickets, and you can try only after 16/03/2017. For your information, I convey that I have booked suprabadham ticket through internet for 17/09/2016. Is there any limitation to book the Arjitha Sevas through internet for succeeding months. Or can I book atleast from January,2017. Please clarify sir. Many a times I tried the Toll free number. But nobody is picking up the call.

Please clarify sir.

SEKAR
ValmikiJansi

Sep 1, 2016

PAYMENT REFUND REQ.

I am Jansi Booked 1 Ticket Through e -seva kalyanothsavam ticket I Made Payment Using My HDFCBank DebitCard

Rs 1020 Has Been Debited From Account, But The Ticket Was Not Generated, In transaction History it shows as FAILED status so I booked another ticket from my husbands account.

Can You Please Look into this and kindly refund the money to my account

Booking Date 02-09-2016 ID IS16090211083776253835 Dharsan Date 11-Nov-2016 Ticket 1 Amount Rs 1020

Thanking You,
Jansi
raghunk@yahoo.co.in

Aug 30, 2016

given wrong mail id for registeration

While registeration time, i have given wrong mail id, so Correct my mail id

Email id - star_raghunk@yahoo.co.in

Login id - raghunk@yahoo.co.in
Nithyasanthoshi

Aug 29, 2016

TTD sambasivarao failed to do his job

I vistied to tirumala so,many times but this time the mangement was fail to do their job's,?"sambasiva rao use to give speechs in media that we are very much perfect on your work..lot more lies..their is no rooms in unseason also aug29monday .so many people are waiting &starving in the line..at CRO office..."but who has MLA,MP recommendation letters are allowing..shame on ur part management..all are humans whats the need of keeping all this bullshit things man..here ttd employees are eating money from people..they are working only for Big people.god wont spare U....
varadhan1963

Aug 29, 2016

TTD Special Entry Ticket - Refunds

Dear Sir / Madam

i have booked tickets ( E-darshan Special Entry) for my family members ( 5 Members & 2 Extra Laddus) on 22/08/2016 for 23/08/2016 ( 14.00 hrs Slot). I have paid through Net banking of Punjab National Bank through Bill Desk. My Bank Account also debited Rs.1581.15. but my transaction got failure.

My Transaction Booking id : ID16082211550721817738 Darshan Date : 23/08/2016 Time Slot : 14 :00 Hrs.

In the FAQ page, Unsuccessful transaction got refunded within 7 days in your bank account. But still not received.

Kindly refund the Failure Transaction and credit the same to my Bank Account.

S.R. Varadhan
Chennai
Ramanananthanarayanan

Aug 24, 2016

queue management

i booked my e-tkt rs. 300/-for darshan on 23 /08 /2016.
Everything went off well till i reached the STHUBAM located prior to the entry point to the SANCTORUM.

Here devotees THRONG from four points.
1.high value TKT holders
2.mid and low value TKT holders.
3. free darshan devotees AND
4.side entry on the N-E guarded by security to allow VIP visitors without spewnding any time in yhe QUEUE.

All these 4 groups SUDDENLY get mixed prior to the SANCTORUM entry point.
There is a lot of confusion and crowd pulling. Breathing is difficult. Men ad Women have to MIX FREELY with
great disgust.
If u fix an overhead camera you can visualise the ORDEAL of the patient and innocent divotees.
Surprisingly the police and sevaks are not present at all to REGULATE the crowd.

At this junction if you regulate SINGLE LANE for all the 4- Groups in groups of 10- each EVERYONE will have darshan without getting squeezed.

I hope you will visit and feel it for yourself.

All other facilities are top-class
Addepalli Ramarao

Aug 24, 2016

TTD is only for VIPS

The food given by TTD in Annaprasaddam is worst. Rice is half boiled. They serve, hot water ( sambar and rasam).
They Re collecting crores of rupees in the name of Annadanam . TTD Management gives importance to VIPs only not to common man. I request lord Venkateswara, to hand over the Management of Tirumala temple to Chilikur balaji temple management, who are doing a wonderful job. Recently they have almost removed 50 rs sudarshan Tickets, in online. For name sake they are issuing very few, and now forcibly imposed 300 Rs Tickets. Lord Venkateswara was there in Tirumala since the beginning of this Kaliyuga.
Did he demanded that devotees should pay to see him ?.
Recently in the name of giving chance to all devotees for sevas, they have introduces a rule that a devotee should have seva only once in six months. Will they apply this rule to TTD management ,& VIPs including politicians, sport men's etc also ?.
They have,Income of Round 2400 crores. But there are no basic facilities for ordinary devotees. There is no protection from Rain or sun. God is watching all this. I hope and pray that soon a day will come when God will punish the Guilty and help common man to have a pleasant darshan of him.

Addepalli Rama Rao
A 40, Ambagarden, Mehidipatnam
Hyderabad
rajeshprabhakar66@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2016

especial entry darshan on 14.09.2016. Print out of Receipt not obtained.

I have booked for especial entry darshan tickets for 4 adults and i child for the darshan on 14.09.2016. An amount of Rs. 2244.21 deducted from my account on 18.08.2016 at 10.30PM. I HAVE GOT Mobile alert as follows " You have successfully booked e special entry daeshan. The darshan date is 14.09.2016.Transaction reference is ................(20 digit number). But the print out of receipt not obtained to me. An urgent reply may send before my journey. we will depart from Trivandrum on 12.09.2016. My phone number is 9447425333. The site shows there are 2 print outs are necessary for time of darshan. No Mobiles allowed. so how can be able to do our darshan.
Thanking You
vidhyab

Aug 21, 2016

User Account Activation Problem

Hello Sir,

I have registered to the TTD successfully but i have not received my user account activation link. Kindly send tme the activation link to my email Id :bvidhyanair@gmail.com

Best Regards,

Vidhya
v.sathyamurthy-123

Aug 21, 2016

seniorcitizen suggestion

TTD inchargable officer.VANAKKAM. This is for your kind information as we are seniorcitizen coming to view god behind our hard-ships.we are being crushed at the entrance are not able to move further,and another reason,we can't see the god fully because it is very for us. we can't view only the crown or god feet. what is use in coming all the way.KINDLY ALLOW THE SENIORCITIZEN CLOSE TO THE GOD. and pay way for the children in separate ROW They can;t even BREATH properly.. Thank you very much. v.sathyamurthy
vaibu

Aug 20, 2016

booking. detail

I do booking for seva my reference no is ISI 16081910363532490468 and ISI 6081911082805656 but I do not find any ticket I book seva for7 September and I make the payment
mahath

Aug 17, 2016

Account activation

I am Sumathi,

I tried to open the TTD account, mobile number confirmation have been done. But mail ID confirmation is not doen because iam not received any OTP to my mail ID.
I tried again to activate, bot it showing, mail ID is already registered. Please rectify the issue.
Please suggest the way forword.

my mail ID is
karunasri.vb@gmail.com
Vreddy13

Aug 17, 2016

Darshan time ???

Dear TTD,

This to ur kind notice that, you have to manage the system efficiently. Take a leaf from the Chief Minister book on how to use technology to manage things. Especially the Darshan management.

As many of the devotees had been raising the issue. And there is no change in the approach what so ever. Is it that we have to approach the judiciary to intervene and suggest some solutions.

Agreed the task of handing so many devotees is a challenge but not impossible. We caunt suffer because of your inefficiency. Please take help from external consultancies or reach out iit or IIMs to give some workable solutions.

To highlight the problem that I had faced. I came to Tirupati by train and in the morning took the Alipiri route and took 3.5 hrs to complete after a fresh up I took the special counter that was meant for us. And we were made to wait for more than 4 hrs and locked up in jails like criminals. The place was filled with ppl and there was no way to go out. No emergency call facility and no proper seating arrangements.

We were already exosted by walking for 3-4 hrs and again made to wait for more than 4 hours ... And why don't you have police escorts in each cell... You are leaving ppl to grave danger ... Ppl in the mad rush to move out push and pull each other. I know u will not wake up till some untoward incidence happens and poor devotees loose their lives.

We devotees come to seek the lords blessing from across the globe. But have to leave with bitter experiences. Who is responsible for this mess. Being one of the richest temple in the world doesn't matter much if you are not able to give world class facilities to the devotees coming.

I don't expect any progressive initiatives from the board. Just suffer as other mute millions do !!!

God bless ...

Vinay Reddy

Reliance dth service big tv ltd - Replacement of set top box
    My card no. Is 2015 1061 1719 i have registered a...
    kbc - KBC froud
    Same as above comptain contact:-Simultaneously to my...
    JVVNL - Bill not pay
    I inform that mr.brhamjeet,S-164,Shanti...
    care---irctc.co.in - IRCTC ACCOUNT SUSPENDED
    Dear Sir, My A/C has been suspended for no reason and I...
    Wishnet - I am in serious emergency need & not able to post
    I am the man of the house, the woman if the house, the...
    paytm - Customer Service And Support-
    - 91026 70170 Any Time This Service Available- -...
    Neet 2016 - Result showing invalid roll no
    RESULT SHOWING INVALID ROLL NO SIR, I AM Subodh chari,...
    INCOME TAX REFUND CPC - Refund unpaid
    This is to note that i have submitted my rerurn since 26...
    Jio - Jio sim