TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS

Consumer complaints and reviews about TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS

Sujit MC

May 30, 2016

Online edarshan tickets

This to bring to your kind notice that i am a registered devotee from Mysore Karnataka India at TTD's Website named ttdsevaonline.com since many years. It takes one person to book a seva ticket at tirumala 60days after one of the booking is completed. But surprisingly on 23rd May 2016 i started receiving messages from TTD on my registered mobile that i have booked edarshan tickets at Tirumala for dated 26/06/2016. A total of 6 tickets were booked in my name. The transaction reference id's are as mentioned below 16052312321897275785, 16052312351388679064, 160523123884634312152, 16052312424162914718, 16052312470088010237, 16052312505335098796.
Here i would like to mention that i have not made any bookings on the that date at TTD Website. I suspect that my name and mobile number has been misused by the staff operating TTD Website, or else someone have hacked TTD's website and are making these bookings in someone's name. But no amount has been deducted from my debit card or credit card.
I therefore request you to kindly take action against those culprits who have misused my name and mobile number for the above transacted bookings and cancel those bookings made in my name a total of 6 edarshan tickets for 26/06/2016.
Sujit MC
Mob : 09342189306
mcsujit@yahoo.co.in

Online edarshan tickets Online edarshan tickets

sujata1

May 21, 2016

not issueing e-darshan tickets in post office

The Executive Officer
TTD Tirumala

I Request you to Please get it stop issueing e-darshan tickets from Post office of Jayanagar, 'T' Block, Bangalore as they will not open the system or internet connection for issuing tickets simply they say we have got some problem in booking the tickets since 15 days and authorised person of issueing these tickets will tell some other staff that, just put some password and tell it is not working and send them like that, such a lazy people. 2 to 3 times we went there, everytime it same answer. please transfer these rights to E-ticket issuing counter Tilak Nagar, Jayanagar, Bangalore. As here we get only darshan ticket from 1.00 pm onwards. in post office if they issue it is from 11.00 am onwards.

Please do the needful in above.

Sujatha, Bangalore

i
pardhasaradhi06@gmail.com

May 18, 2016

Paranadhana trust book not issued

Hi ,

I'm pardha saradhi working as sr.software developer.I paid money(1 lakh ) to pranadhana trust in T.T.D.
still they didn't provide the pass book for the purpose of free entrance and accomidation to the donor.
I intimated prior 3 months and when i call to TTD pranadhana trust , they told me as "We lost the documents and could not able to provide passbook to yours".

Pardha Saradhi.V
Raghu Reddy

May 15, 2016

TTD site log in issues

I tried to register myself in the site, but it said that my email id is already registered. However, I forgot the password.
I tried "forgot passowrd" option and received the password in my email id.

But when I tried to log in with the password sent by tdd, it says my account is not activated. ....I have not received any link for activation.

Pls rectify and allow me to log in. My email id is raghunath.new@gmail.com

smk.kandan

May 10, 2016

Proof of id wrong

i have booked Visesha pooja for 13/06/2016, but i did a mistake on proof of id, i put wrong passport number. instead of mine i put my father's passport number but the photo and name refers mine. will it be any issue? would it be possible to attend the visesha pooja? please advice. thanks.

Manikandan.

May 7, 2016

ID Pan card Number error rectify

When I register my name and ID proof i wrongly mentioned my PAN Card number as AWTPP62882 instead of AWTPP6288Q Can you please rectify the same and oblige.

May 7, 2016

ID Pan card Number error rectify

Today when I register my Name and other details, In my ID Pancard Number wrongly mentionedAWTPP62882 instead of AWTPP6288Q.Hence I request you to please rectify the error and oblige. Sorry for the inconvinience caused.
schuncher

May 1, 2016

Control Noise

1. Kindly stop the practice of security people shouting in the mike.
2. Please cut down recorded music and encourage live devotional music, live bhajans and live veda ghosha.
3. To reduce commercialization of Tirumala, please enlist unpaid volunteers to run some of the activities. One group from each district will take over for a week or two. They need to be trained first. It will be a blessed opportunity for many.
tejakrish

Apr 27, 2016

Activation Mail not received

i have registered in TTD it shown as succesful. But the activation was not sent to my mail ID and showing in TTD sign inprocess that it is not yet activated. please clear this issue.
my mail id is teja.battinapati@gmail.com
senthamizhvsc

Apr 18, 2016

didnot get confirmation mail after signup

i have registered for TTD portal , i got successfully registered message in top of the portal but i dint get any confirmation mail for activation of my account . my mail id is senthamizhvsc@gmail.com..

please help me out in activating my account.

thanks ,
senthamizh.

Apr 16, 2016

Rs. 50/- ticket & Angaprathakshanam

what about Rs.50/- darshan tickets/ whether it will be available for this month. or will you issue any orders in this case. If so, can I get Rs.50/- ticket for May Month Darshan. Please issue orders in this case.

Many a time, I requested you sir, to issue Angaprathakshanam tickets (say 20 to 50 tickets) at TTD Centre, Chennai in one week advance. But so for no issue of orders in this case. If it is not possible, please resume the earlier timings i.e 20.00 p.m of previous night. Sir , please issue favourable orders in this case, since I will do Angaprathakshanam every month. The timings now existing i.e 12.00 noon or 14.00 p.m. may please be changed.
Expecting your faourable orders.

SEKAR T
ravidays

Apr 14, 2016

wrong voter id enterd

Hi sir,

I have given wrong voter id number in special darshan ticket ,can I change it or is it ok please reply me soon
Booking No : IP16042410000051711

my email id is:kumar850725@gmail.com
vcsureskumar

Apr 12, 2016

ticket cancelliation or time posbone

I have booked my ticket through online registration on 25/03/2016 for dharsan on 02/05/2016. but because of family function we are not able to come on that day. i Need to another day to me to come to tirupati. kindly give me the 12/05/2016 day. i dont want money to refund. give me alterantive day.
pvmanjunatha

Apr 11, 2016

Rude behavior, corruption

The Executive Officer,
Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanams,
Tirumala.

Sub: Rude behavior, corruption

I am 68 years old ,i visited ttd on i took id card with date of birth proof and my leg injured but the person by the name shankar reddy not allowed me to enter into senior citizen que line he asked me to show Adhara card. i requested him but he denied and demanded me Rs300 as a bribe
This is to bring to your notice the rude behavior of TTD staff (Especially shankar reddy) who was monitoring senior citizen queue line.
if u want i am ready to provide complete details upon your reply
i hope you will consider my request and do needful

thanking you
sathishprasan.an

Apr 9, 2016

Kalyanautsavam - Not able to book

I have been waiting to book the Kalyana utsavam Seva but whenever checking the availablity, the seats are always full. I don't know when its getting opening and when it's getting full. Please give me some suggestions on this ASAP.

Apr 7, 2016

e-darshan ticket-may,2016

Dear SIr,

The Rs.50/- ticket for darshan is not available on all days of May,2016. Whether you will change this and make us to get the Rs.50/-ticket for May,2016 or here after Rs.50/- will be available or not for future months. Please issue any orders in this case. Also take favourable decision to issue Angaprathakshanam ticket through TTD Centres one week in advance. Expecting your favourbale reply.

SEKAR T

Apr 7, 2016

suprabatham-Nijapadham-Angaprathkshanam -Grievance

This month (April,2016), I tried to book Suprabatham or Nijapadha Darshan ticket through Internet. The availability chart shows seats but when I tried to book, it showed not available/ performed on that date. Why it is happening. After sometime, If I again tried, there is no availability. Out of much hardahip, I got into your website. All ended in vain. Please help me to book either of the above two sevas on any day during april,2016. One more request sir, Please allow Angaprathakshnam booking one week in advance at local TTD Centres.(chennai). Please issue favourable orders in these cases.

SEKAR
Bharath Mani

Apr 5, 2016

Wrong aadhar card number

wrong aadhar card number
I have given wrong aadhar card number in special darshan ticket ,can I change it or is it ok please reply me soon
My contact number
My gmail id
Bharathmani405@gmail.com
nsaitharunkumar

Apr 2, 2016

photo is not display in online ticket

I got the ticket suprabatam seva on may month.but photo will not display.but adhar number is correct .if the ticket is valid or not
vdinesh

REGISTRATION PROCESS COMPLETED BUT NOT YET ACTIVATED

on 01-04-2016 i have registered in TTD. it shown as succesful. But the activation was not sent to my mail ID and showing in TTD sign inprocess that it is not yet activated. please clear this issue.
Harish Kumar

REFUND MONEY

SIR,
I AM HARISH KUMAR
TRIED TO BOOK VASANTHOTSAVAM SEVA ONLINE ON 1ST APRIL 2016 UNFORTUNATELY TICKET IS CANCELLED BUT MONEY IS DEDUCTED FROM MY ICICI BANK CREDIT CARD 600RS
ORDER NO:011300354400
PLEASE CHECK AND KINDLY REFUND ME THE SAME
THANKING YOU SIR
vidya Dattatray Bhosale

Accommodation

R/Sir,
I had been accommodated at Srinivasam,Tpt vide receipt no.EDPUN070120167 accomdton date was 05.03.2016 (Rs.200/-),Reporting time was12Noon-12Am. We reached at counter at 11.55 Am but the counter man was not on counter,hence i rushed to another counter but the man said to go that counter where i was before. The counterman.. came and said " you are 10 minits late, I cant accommodate you the room. Then I was helplessed and enquired for complaint office, but Security man was not talking hindi or english hence not communiacated.
There was no rush in these days, then why not accommodate me, if I just late? Nearly halh an hour may please be extended as pilgrims cant reach intime when there would be late trains, transportaion,parking,rest somewhile counterman etc.
Jsrakesh

Mar 26, 2016

OTP is not working in ttdsevaonline website

I tried to check availability of rooms in tirumala. But it asks to register a number and sends OTP to mobile number. Tried multiple times and waited for days still I didn't receive any OTP. Please help.
Roopika

Mar 19, 2016

regarding infants darshanam

Respected sir, Please arrange a separate que system for infants so that the infants will be able to comfortably see gods darshan. Otherwise there are chances for the infants to get injuries.Please don't link the infants que with other ques..I kindly request u to take some beneficial action regarding the infants darshan..Kindly oblige
Y Prabhakar Rao

Mar 15, 2016

regarding Darshanam

Sir, I request E.O. to re introduce Archana Ananthara Darshanam issuing tickets through on line and internet fixing amount Rs.1000/- per headas soon as L3 list is over arranging the darshan as is arranged to l3 pilgrims. At same time rtes of several important sevas are to be incread to 4 digits level and also break darshan beginning with Rs.5000/-, Rs.3000/- and Rs.1500/- as per their levels. This is my personal opinion, lower and middle class people feel happy have the Darshan of Lord from very near amd also without any recommendation.

Y Prabhakar Rao
H.no 12-10-590/37/1,
Warasiguda, Secunderabad
Pin code:500061, Telangana

Vodafone Billdesk - visa bill pay vodafone mumbai
    Hi!! I am very sorry to say you people are cheating the...
    HIMACHAL WATER SUPPLY - Problems in water supply
    This is with reference to no supply in our line for last 1...
    LG India - No reply on Lucky draw message
    Dear LG Team, This is Puneet From Alwar (Raj.),...
    IDFC Infrastructure Bonds - BUYBACK STATUS
    PLEASE SIR ALREADY SUBMITTING MY PHYSICAL BOND PAN...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Dear Sabarish SK, We apologize for the inconvenience...
    Deactivate All CHANNEL TV Week Pack Dear AirCel service provider - Aircel
    Dear Customer(hemanthal), Thanks for writing to us....
    bank - Fraud call
    Hi.. I received a call from 8252-579368 no.. They said...
    kirloskar ac generator - not given service
    sir, i purchased a sielent genrator 15 kva from suman...
    Airtel DTH - Worst customer service
    I am an Airtel DTH customer for the last 5 years, my...
    Intercontinental Hotels Group - Parcel has been not received since 23 days.
    Dear All, Hope my mail finds you all well, This...