TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS

Pratape

May 30, 2015

TTD cheating People

Guys,

TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAM is only for rich peoples and not for comman man. These guys are only money minded you should not expect justice from TTD. So please worship Perumal from your home itself.
SRIKANTH VORUGANTI

May 26, 2015

CANCELATION OF SPECIAL ENTRY DARSHAN TICKETS

Executive Officer,ttd,tirupati

SUB: cancellation of special entry darshan tickets

hello sir this is srikanth, iam booking special entry darshan tickets per 6 persons on

1. REQ NO- 060600449210
BOOKING NO- IP15061906000108704
FOR 19-06-2015 TO 6PERSONS)

2. REQ NO- 060600444052
BOOKING NO-IP15061906000107284
FOR 19-06-2015 TO 6 PERSONS

We are not get a confirmation mail to my registered mail
so we booikng the tickets in 2 times same day same time.

at the same way we are not got anyconfimation mail

after 1 day we again booked and we will get a confirmation mail.

so we got a 3 tickets
so please cancell the above mentioned 2 tickets

PLEASE CANCELL THE MY 2 SPECIAL ENTRY DASHAN TICKETS AND REFUND THE MONEY (RS 3600)TO MY ACCOUNT

ACCOUNT DETAILS
CELL-8341510411
np narasimhalu

May 25, 2015

eseva

sir ihave sevaral times to book seva tickets but to my surpraise iwill find separate reasons every time.icomplain through ttd web site ihave received any reply. resons shomn1 even though i open the website at 9.00 it shows 0 for subratham and tomalaseva how is it possible. 2the web aite shows tickets bokked under the ip address how is it possible.ihave seen the payment problem is there.i am unabale to understand what is the use of this website.it is waste of time to try to book the sevaticket.
np narasimhalu
ameyT

May 20, 2015

e seva tickets of suprabhatam,and e special darshan

Executive officer, ttd , tirupati

sub: e seva tickets of suprabhatam,and e special darshan

as per your ttd online e seva portal, 50 tickets for suprabhatham shall be available daily for sevas to be booked in 56 days advance and the quota for the same and e-special darshan get released by 9.00 am .

every day, when i open your e seva website for online booking of above said sevas and special darshan at 9 a.m. ,Suprabhatam and special darshan slot 10am, 11am and 12 pm show ' 0 ' tickets under availability.

how it is possible to show '0' tickets at the very opening of website at 9 a.m. ? suppose , if i open after one hour , if it shows '0' then i can think that all tickets might have been booked in one hour. but, at the very starting of booking, which is available at 9 a. m. , very surprisingly it shows '0' under availability. daily if it shows '0' like this , when can we get seva tickets online ?

I get doubt in this context, that the employees concerned in this department of online e-sevas and e-special darshan, are blocking the tickets, making them unavailable in the website. unless you probe in this matter strictly, the seva tickets can not be available to common people.
I request you to kindly take up the matter to do justice to common people.

thanking you sir.
Srinivasachirag

May 19, 2015

Unable to Process Payment

I tried 4 times to pay Kalyanosthavam Puja for 13-JUL-2015. All the time my booking is failed with 'Payment Gateway Failure' Error with Andhra Bank.
Only Sri Lord Venkateshwara can only understand how this eSeva Portal works.
It's impossible for an common man from across the globe to book any eSeva ticket through this portal.
It's simply waste of time and effort and our ambitious of performing any type of Pooja will not be fulfilled by this eSeva Portal.
GOD BLESS TTD Management who developed this Portal.

Unfortunate Lord Venkateshwara Devotees.
Srinivasa.
srinivasgtl

May 18, 2015

E Seva Tickets

Dear Friends,

TTD E-Seva Online webpage has many known issues but it looks that these are kept wantedly.

Yes I booked a E-Seva ticket for 13/7 Visheshapooja and the transaction was smooth, but the problem started while returning back to webpage after transaction.

1. The TTD Webpage logs out immediately after your transaction on the bank or billdesk page.
2. Re-login and check the status of what you have paid, it says waiting for payment.
3. After few minutes it turns saying the Transaction fails while your money is already deducted.
4. Few more minutes later, you can't find your transaction in your history itself.

I did the same on atleast three attempts in an hour and with different valid credit cards. But the Webpage allowed me to book only the room and not the seva. Every time I book it, it fails after some time and the good thing was the tickets were available a plenty when I was trying.

I even spoke to EPD office in Tirumala where some one helped me to an extent. But finally the outcome was nothing expect that a warning saying Please dont pay more as you may not get your money back also.

One more good thing I had been observing from many years, the Ashthadala Paada Padmarabham seva which will be performed on tuesdays should have atleast 20 tickets to be sold on e-seva web page. But my close observation till date shows that every time (3 months before the day) open the web page exactly at 9am, you still find the number of tickets available for this and Archana set to zero. So its basically they are not releasing any quota on the web for these sevas.

I am not sure who will be the right person to contact and complain these issues and EPD is the head for these and they are not doing any thing even after you complain.

Guys, let's get together and submit a memo to the TTD Management on this and see what best we can do for this. TTD can't separate devotees from the God like this. It is a curetly.
gane_20

May 16, 2015

e-seva booking especially subrabatham, Tomala, Nijapada etc.

If any body book seva tickets like subrabatham, Tomala, Nijapada, archana, it will be great miracle in the world. As per TTD, the quota open by 9AM morning. It you long in 9.01AM, no tickets available. How could all book in 1 mins. TTD only tells this secret. Else need to ask Perumal only.

Ganesh
vishan143

May 15, 2015

WORST WEBSITE I EVER VISTED

I registered in ttd eseva portol along with my id proof and photo which ever is mandatory . By god grace registration was successful. Great now what.I am not able to log in because my account is not activated because i have to verify that in my email. I waited waited waited ....... I didnt receive a dam email. The next day I tried and this time with out any activation email I am able to log in. GREAT. Now i am able to log in any time. But till now i didnt receive any email from ttd portal. FINE i am able to log in thats a great thing. Now i want to book seva tickets i dont know how this website work what i have to do and all. So i thought give it a try. I tried booking Kalyanothavam tickets. I selected date and everything .. I went until the payment.Everything is fine but the date i selected is not that I want to do kalyanothavam SO I CANCELLED THE PROCESS. I didnt book any ticket that day. Next day when i log in and try to book ticket this dam website is showing through my IP address one ticket is already book and I am not eligible to book one more until 60 days. All the time I waited to book tickets all are gone.

WHO CREATED THIS WEBSITE : IF THIS WEBSITE IS NOT ABLE TO TAKE UPDATES AND NOT ABLE TO GENERATE AUTO EMAIL THEN WHAT THE HELL IS THE CONCERNED DEPARTMENT IS DOING. WHEN THEY ARE CHARGING FROM PEOPLE TO DO THEIR SERVICES THEY MUST DO IT IN RIGHT WAY. AT LEAST THEY SHOULD HAVE HIRE A PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE DESIGNER TO DO THE BEST JOB. THEY SHOULD INVEST LITTLE MORE MONEY TO DESIGN WEBSITE WHICH WILL RESPOND PROPERLY .

BECAUSE OF THIS DAM PORTAL I WASTED A LOT OF MY TIME.
Ranga Rao

May 14, 2015

Misbehavior of ttd employees

I have visited the TTD temple on 13-05-15 at 11:00am along with my family at evening time i went to darshan in between compartments they issued 70/- laddu ticket so that i have took 8 laddus there and at night i have completed darshan so i came back to cottage at morning time i went to laddu counter to take laddus so they are not accepting the ticket they are telling time over of ticket and i have talk with the superdent counter no 30 and they also Misbehavior tomuch he used walger words also kindly take some action that idiots
I am the regular devotee of the lord and visited thirumala several times and I have never experienced of this thing from tirumala so kindly take some action from idiot employs..

RangaRao
vinayaga murthy

May 13, 2015

Bed bugs in accomodation

I have visited the TTD temple on 11-05-15 at 0930 PM along with my wife and two children aged 27 and 25 respectively. I have been allotted with accommodation around 10 Pm at Septagiri cottage. I have paid RS 600 advance ( Rs 100 for accommodation & 500 refundable) Key no 724 is allotted (!st floor). I have checked in around and found the romm is very dirty and bath room was slippery. and bed was full of bed bugs started biting before the lights are switched off.

I am the regular devotee of the lord and visited thirumala several times and I have never experienced of Bed bugs which can come along with our cloths. I have vacated the room immediately around 2345 hours and asked refund. the money of Rs 500 was refunded since the room was vacated within for hours.

With out taking the refund I have returned to Thirupathi and taken a private accommodation and visited TTD on 12-05-15 and refund money wad returned at 1200 hours .

Kindly make sanitization and eradicate bed bugs problems

K. V. Murthy
Bangalore

AGSrini

May 12, 2015

Misbehavior of ttd employees

It is astonishing and shocking to note that a few of our esteemed TTD employees are in dire want of patience and public Etiquette. It so happened recently that at TMC 74 entrance where the Rs.300/- online darshan pilgrims enter the queue line a teenage girl of 16 was virtually thrown out by a bullying employee who held her on both her shoulders amidst protests from her near and dear. Her crime was that her elders posted her brother's photo instead of hers. In spite of requests by all her kith the visibly arrogant personnel pushed her out humiliating her by holding her strongly on her shoulders and asked her to wait there or get lost. There are ways of checking things and organizing work in a decent way. It is really painful that there are such Kaliyuga dussasanas ruling the roost even in such a sacred place like Thirumala temple. May Lord Balaji punish severely such Devils in human form! Let us hope that women are given their due respect atleast in religious places.

I strongly recommend TTD Management take more care recruiting employees with humane attitude and certain norms and values and respect towards the fairer gender.
As we are all born and live in a vedabhoomi where it is believed that " Yathra naaryasthu poojyanthe Ramanthe Thathra Devathaaha!"
vinayak s k

May 12, 2015

REFUND OF AMOUNT

Respected Sirs,

I have made following payment through my AXIS BANK Debit Card 0n 08-04-2015
and the transactions were failed due to network delay etc.

Transaction Details

Account Number 279800 (last six digits)
Transaction Date 08/04/15 15.:54 hr
Transaction Amount INR 900.00
Request No : 060400404966

Transaction Details

Account Number 279800 (last six digits)
Transaction Date 08/04/15 13.:04 hr
Transaction Amount INR 1200.00
Request No : 060400405217

All the above four payments were made for booking of E specail Entry Darshan. The amounts were debited from my bank account. However, confirmations from TTD were failed. I request you to kindly initiate action for refund of the above amounts
as amount total comes to Rs. 2000/-

EMAIL: kapaleshwari@gmail.com
Padmanabhan H

May 11, 2015

Registration for ttd online

i registered for ttd online darshan booking. they have not sent email to enable me to log my account for booking ed arshan and archanas. i filed my complaint inn queries No responsed. what to do? Please attend these problem please.My emai id is hpn2018@gmail.com
VS Moorthy

May 7, 2015

TTD Special Darshan ticket cancellation

I bought TTD Special Darshan ticket for 2 people , but due to some urgency , they are not visiting Tirumala . Request please let's know how to cancel the ticket for this darshan.
T V KRISHNA MOHAN

May 6, 2015

e seva tickets not available for common people for suprabhatam , archana, ashta dala pada padma ardhana, nijapada darsanam, thomala seva

to
the executive officer, ttd , tirupati

sub: e seva tickets of suprabhatam,,archana, thomala seva, ashtadala pada padma aradhana, nijapada darsanam not available for on line booking

dear sir,

as per your ttd online e seva portal, 10 tickets for archana, 10 tickets for thomala, 20 tickets for ashta dala pada padma aradhana , 300 tickets for nijapada darsana, and 50 tickets for suprabhatham shall be available daily for sevas to be booked in 60 days advance.

every day, when i open your e seva website for online booking of above said sevas at 9 a.m. ,,all the above said sevas show ' 0 ' tickets under availability.

i get doubt in this context, that the employees concerned in this department of online e-sevas, are blocking the tickets, making them unavailable in the website. unless you probe in this matter strictly, the seva tickets can not be available to common people. already some bad name has come to ttd , because of some employees who are doing frauds in their level to the extent possible to them, as per the news shown in tv 9, and eenadu paper. i request you to kindly take up the matter to do justice to common people.

thanking you sir.

t v krishna mohan
Siva Jyothsna

May 4, 2015

please refund the money back or give me an accomodation

I had booked an accommodation in Srinivasam complex, Tirupathi for the date 23-6-2015. But i didn't get the room and booking money had taken from my bank account and i did not got any receipt i.e acknowledgement. So, please refund my money back to my account or please provide me an accommodation in Srinivasam complex, Tirupathi on 23-06-2015. I'm providing the details of booking below...
00:00 Hrs to 12:00 Hrs Rs 200/- Tirupati 06/23/2015 020900030207 Network Delay:Transaction Cancelled
00:00 Hrs to 12:00 Hrs Rs 200/- Tirupati 06/23/2015 020900030199 Failure at Payment Gateway
the above are my order numbers. Please do favour for me. Thank u......
nagalv

May 3, 2015

Payment not credited back to account for the failure transactions

I had tried to book 6 e-Special darshan tickets (Rs. 1800 Total) on March 18, 2015 for May 29, 2015 Darshan. But, the transaction got failed after deducting the amount from my account. But, still amount hasn't returned back to my credit card account.

My email address is: nagalv@gmail.com and the credit card number ends with 5181. Please credit back my money as soon as possible.

Nagalingam
Mobile: 9791663207
mnasun

May 1, 2015

Password regarding

I registered my mail id in your website and forget the login password. When i tried to recover my password, it is showing password is sent to my mail id. But when i check my inbox, no mail received from you. Kindly check and send your advice please.
praveenjinka

May 1, 2015

Tickets booking and Unconfirmed tickets

I am regular visitor for esevaonline website there are many issues while booking, please rectify these.

1. Unconfirmed tickets if booking fails we are not allowed to book the message is shown as tickets book from this IP u only book after 56 days.
2. Today also u can see availability of suprabhatam tickets available for 28, 29, 30 june on website, but when u g for booking the dates are not visible.
3. Uploading pictures its a big challenge for booking tickets.

Please look into these and rectify these ASAP for Online booking.

Praveen Kumar Jinka
Manager-9949983106
Raghuramu

Apr 29, 2015

Password of TTD not received

I have registered my e mail ID for Darshan yesterday night around 9 P.M.(28.04.15) and till now(already 26 hrs.passed)not received the password link for login for the booking of special darshan. The TTD web says "User email I'd already available" Now I do not know weather TTD has sent my email I'd for verification or not or is there any problem from my end? I there fore request concert official to look in to the matter. At least let them tell me the actual position.

Raghuramu
ro851985

Apr 25, 2015

TTD online website doesn't work

I tried to book e-special seva darshan through the website: https://www.ttdsevaonline.com/ First, when I signed up for the account I never received account activation email. Then suddenly I am able to login without even activating the account. I started booking my reservation and ended up with different errors, for example:

1. You have logged in through another system.
2. Booking limit exceeded.

I tried booking at least 15 times and wasted 2 hours but no luck. This is the worst maintained website and it should be fixed as soon as possible
sirinistala

Apr 23, 2015

verification email not sent

I have registered my account in Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanam e-services, but no verification email was not sent to my gmail account.please help me
g r bhaskara babu

Apr 16, 2015

Accommodation at Varahaswami guest house ..reg..

we have visited TIRUMALA on 12-04-2015 and was accommodated at Varahaswami guest house in room no 291.The room is averagely maintained. Apart of this the way to approach room is to cross the "MINI KALYANA KATTA".This I felt very un comfortable as we have to walk over the hair flying s which removed from the pilgrims. Though the cleaning staff are working the hair will fly and spreads all over the path ways. after removing " talaneelalu" pilgrims will take bath to go to darsan of LORD VENKATESWARA with much sacred feeling. By touching the removed hair one can feel they are not sacred to enter the temple.I had the same feeling while I am going for DARSAN. When I have asked about this staff told gate which is available to by pass the kalyanakatta was closed due to security problems. But to my knowledge that is a manageable issue. In this matter administration of TTD may through light and do the required to keep pilgrims feelings sacred.
Rajya lakshmi, Hyderabad
N Mohanraj

Apr 8, 2015

e accomodation

I want to book e accommodation in the month of june 15. Booking website is showing accommodation quota not opened.
Kindly let me know when the accommodation quota for June 15 will be opened.

N.Mohanraj
email-nmraj11@gmail.com
bvenkatakarthikeya

Apr 6, 2015

Refund order no: 020400477743

With reference the order no : 020400477743, Pl process for refund immediately.

00:00 Hrs to 12:00 Hrs Rs 500/- Tirumala 05/26/2015 020400477743
Network Delay:Transaction Cancelled

snapdeals.com - Snapdeal
    Dear Tara Rk, We apologize for the inconvenience. We...
    help---uidai.gov.in - aadher card
    name:buttala sivakumar ...
    http://impulsegroup.in - Suggestion to managers
    Please dont play with the career of young people, be...
    MOBILESMART/SAmsung a7 - MOBILE
    DEAR SIR MY NAME FARMAN KHAN SIR MY ORDER SAMSUNG A7 LAST...
    SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN - schlolership rejected by PFMS
    Respected sir i am Mohd Afzal khan s/o Gulam Dustgeer . I...
    vasudeo gunderao kulkarni - NEW PAN CARD
    MYSELF VASUDEO GUNDERAO KULKARNI, MADE AN APPLICATION FOR...
    club group of hotels - revert all members
    Hello all This comment is for all you members of club...
    IFB - No Service
    Hi, we bought IFB top load fully automatic washing machine...
    SSC - Cannot Enter in part 2 registration
    I have successfully finished 1st part of my ssc...
    Shopclues - Refund
    I had ordered 02 Split AC of LG on 10 May 15 and paid the...