TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS

Consumer complaints and reviews about TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS

kitty krish

Nov 4, 2014

online service gambling

why am i not able to book tickets in online portal from 1st november onwards.
and the site is not woking properly even i am using the best speed internet....and d site is opening early too.
what is dis???
and u are blaming public..please provide proper service or else quit TTD online service.
and increase the number of tickets for sevas by deallocating to VIP's..avoid VIP darshans tickets for sevas.
VIP's also the people same as us.
why u are providing the best service to them.
"""is money and political power influencing TTD????"""
tell them to book tickets as normal people.
dont do politrics in tirumala....
kitty krish

Nov 4, 2014

about ttd online service

why am i not able to book the online tickets from november 1st onwards as u changed the timings from 12.15AM to 9 AM.what is happening in ttd online service.the tickets are not displaying after 9 AM.and the site is opening early 1 or 2 minutes before 9 AM.its just like gambling and blaming public.if it is so why u are providing this type of service.please provide necessary service to public or else quit this online service.what is this???just a stupid thing.
Truereview222

Oct 27, 2014

Booking of ESEVA is fully trash

To the waste staff of TTD
Here it's all trash you are blocking the seva tickets as we login at 12:15 pm exactly also we never get a single ticket i m trying it from so many days till now i m not getting and in tirupathi all things are done with money only if you want to be done any darshan or getting of laddu if you pay extra you will get it so simple. waste management
Sundar.T

Oct 9, 2014

Missing item in a bag deposited

I have booked darshan ticket Rs.300/- through online for 5th Oct. I have deposited my bag and cellphone near TBC-!29 counter on 5th Oct at 11.30a.m. and collected the bag and cellphone at counter no.8 at common collection counter.I have kept prasadam like sugar candy,cashew,dry grapes and almond in a plastic cover for offering in the evening when the swami comes in procession via Mada street.But the cover was missing and I could not offer the prasadam. The receipt no. is 492016 dated 5th Oct. issued by Vaikuntham Q complex !&2
I request you to look into this matter and take appropriate action. An early reply in this matter will be appreciated.
Sundar.T
Chennai-33
mob: 0988 444 9570
bhavyasivanesan

Oct 2, 2014

wonderful temple with rubbish rules!!!!

I am bhavya sivanesan I wished tirupati with my mom n dad on 28.09.14 and this was our first wish to tirupathi. From yhe starting everything was wrong.we booked our dharshan ticket online so we were search the tb129 for more than one hour.even that is ok coz some people near helped us by directing us there.finally we got the Q and during checking the lady guards removed the flower from me n my mom.if ao y u allowing flower sellers around ur temple.next one a guy stamped our e ticket ( he stamped on one and left the other ) that was his mistake as being first time visitor we didnt know anything so we moved on with the Q.we had dharshan at 3pm and came ,so we moved directly to get our prasadham.when we reached there and came to know thaat the other copy ahould also be stamped. We explained him all that it has d date n time.he told that this could be even a xerox copy .we got shocked. You treat people like shit , no human respect n belief.I lost my first time prasadham with hurted my parents a lot.if u people are humans send my prasadham to us.I lost my 6 laddu.horrible rules like getting token for extra laddu some where n prasadham somewhere.worst rules.so I felt bad on first visit n decided not to return there .

Remember god is looking at all these.

Bhavya sivanesan
8220252630
aathreya_in

Sep 18, 2014

online seva booking for TTD

I have been trying to book a suprabatam/nijapada darshan ticket online ever since the 60days advance booking was brought into effect.On all days at 00.15.15 hours itself it is showing 0 for all sevas except Kalyanotsavam and Vasanthostavam .Obviously TTD staff(computers) are loging in from a white listed URL before 00.15 hrs and cornering these tickets well before public are allowed to login.The IAS logs of activity of the ttdsevaonline web site needs to be audited by independent body to dispel the doubts.
bardh

Sep 13, 2014

delay in darshan

we have been regular walk on foot up the hills for the past 45 yrs and i am 63 yrs of age. ur services to walking pilgrims improved a lot ove er the years. but now they are treated like ordinary devotee. austerity should be respected. it is not easy to go on foot. so u have to reintroduce quick darshan for waking devotees. i was forced to wait with pain for 1 hr in the queue and made wait in the cell for 5 hrs. this is very painful. pls encourage people who are walking by foot. this is good for the temple and purification
r.bharathan
Venkata Ramana Reddy

Sep 7, 2014

ttdsevaonline are not relesing the seva tickets properly

Hi Sir,

My name is venkat from tirupathi,i am trying to book suprabatham seva ticket from past 3 month through online..But guys are not at all releasing the tickets through online.I took yesterday screen shot at exactly 12:15AM,i can able to see all kalyanosthavam and vasanthosavam all alloted seats,except suprabhatham seva.Please take action on it and save fraud on online website.I know you will take action on it.

Below file take at 12:15 AM and even TTD will release the tickets at 12:15 every day.

ttdsevaonline are not relesing the seva tickets properly

K P Ranga Rao

Sep 7, 2014

TTD boking computer not working still one month

Dear Sir, My and My Friend's family are planing to darshan tirupati on 3rd Nov 2014, in this connection we have already book the train ticket and last Friday we were go to TTD kalyana Mandapam at Bhubaneswar and we are surprised to know that from last one month the system is not working thair,Please advice us how we book the darhan and accommodation their at Tirupati.

K P Ranga Rao
E Mail-kavvali.ranga@gmail.com
Mob:8093181237
PEDDINTI VRV SASTRY

Sep 4, 2014

COUNTER SIGN OF EVERY TEMPLE EXECUTIVE OFFICER -RE INTRODUCE ON EVERY V EDAPANDIT MONTHLY STATEMENT

Respected Sirs,
Namaskarams to all of you first by me.

I kindly with inform you that, the Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanams granted Veda Pandit Posts to several Government Temples in several Villages. But some of few lines came to my notice that, The Vedapandits not regularly attended to their duties and gone to ourt side Smartham duties without giving their Vedam Voice in the concerned Temples. But the TTD paid their Salaries in every month. So, the TTD is loss of huge amounts in the same.

I further submit that, the TTD must receive the Every Vedapandit Salary Statement through concerned Temple Executive Officer counter signed and then only send to TTD for releasing the Salary to them. Otherwise the said irregular duties continued by them. So, immediately passed a suitable order in the same and follow the correct procedure in the said issue.

I further submit that, The Veda Parayanams timings not known to local Villagers, who comes to the concerned Temple regularly. So, immediately take necessary steps and passed an order to all concerned Temples that, VEDAPARAYANAMS TIMINGS BOARD mustly affixed in the concerned Temple Mandapams OR write on the Temple Wall with how many times they will attend in a day.

I further submit that, if the Vedapandit went on leave, who is the granting authority of their leaves and how many leaves they availed in a Month or Year. in the said matter MUSTLY MAINTAIN ATTENDENCE Registser in the said issue.

LASTLY I ONCE AGAIN REQUEST AND PRAY TO CONCERNED OFFICERS THAT, PLEASE READ THE ABOVE LINES CLEARLY AND FOLLOWED THE CORRECT PROCEDURE IN THE SAME AND SEE TO CORRECT ATTENDANCE BY THE VEDAPANDITS IN EVERY TEMPLE AND SAVE OUR HINDUSIM. OTHER WISE, THEY WILL NOT ATTEND TO THEIR VEDAPARAYANAM DUTIES REGULARLY IN TO CONCERNED TEMPLES.

So, this is my kind request to your all,
sasikumarprabhu V.R.

Aug 27, 2014

complaint regarding the failure in Security Arrangements in the Q-line of Darshan for pedestrian and sarvadarshan

OM NAMO VENKATESHAYA
From
Sasikumar prabhu V.R
9/1244,ganesh pai road
Cochin-682002(kerala)
The Administrative Officer
T.T.D.
Thirumala.
Sub: complaint regarding the failure in Security Arrangements in the Q-line of Darshan in Pedestrian and Sarvadarshan.
Don’t know where to start and how to start the note: After two years I along with a twenty members of family visited Thirumala for Darshan of Sree Balaji in a schedule of programme for three days on 15.Aug.14, some by Pedestrian way get punched at Biometric system at 2.45pm and others by Sarvadarshan.
It was a “Worst” experience in our life and very disappointing to say that when we stayed in “Q” line of pedestrian which was started near Narayanagiri guest house at 7.30 am nextday in the midst of heavy rain there was a strong pushup created by some croud which looks local people who visit every week and some are shouting very rude words in Telugu to other state peoples and clashes, attacks at them by hands also. But none from the security dept. involved to control the Q-line who sat on their chairs itself and heard from them saying that the crowd is too much to control. “Let me know at which instinct the service of security is needed,Is it at uncrowded time or at the visit of VIP’s only. I with my child of three and half yrs stayed in line at about ten hours without having the food and there is no resting place in Q line anywhere upto VQC. But food serving is going on at every corners but is hacked by some muscle powered guys,I thought as if i was in a refugee camp. Due to unhealthy conditions ie.without rest and normal food my kid got dehydration effect and fell unconscious and also dysentery.Again I am disappointed,when I searched the emergency exit door which was at some distance and locked and found neither security nor the free service people there. By god’s grace however I managed to come out over the angler opening at the top of the Q-line shed.My colleagues reported the issue orally to the security officer at the aid post. IT WAS VERY PITTY AND BAD APPROACH from the superior of security even denied to register a written complaint from us.(reminds to refer TTD news of cvso- Apr 28/14) My child(lakshmisree) has been referred to Aswini hospital in the casuality for which I mentioned above and if required, can verify the hospital record register for details.
We common man category visit the temple either once in Twice/thrice year with a schedule of three to four days by reserving Train and accommodation for a short periods everywhere, when compared to the local peoples who visit every week or fortnight and make obscenes for the food provided in Q line and Darshan. You were following a good system of providing darshan to everybody even if it takes more than a day, but now it is a totally failed system. Along with me so many people from different part of the country (Karnataka, Maharashtra,other states) skipped the Darshan very sadly and left hill in a hurry to vacate the accommodation and catch train back to home.They are not able to offer The Kanikyas in the inner hundi which they offer daily in house by prayers.
Remembering these flash backs, It looks the temple is now a Commercial place or a business center and Darshan for VIP’s only with healthy condition.The insalient features at Thirumala for common man is that 1. For Darshan Pay money (50,300 etc.) or by sevas which have to be booked in advance.2.Free and fast Darshan only for Rich people via VIP tickets (money power) 3.The non VIP’s use muscle power visits regularly through Pedestrian or sarvadarshan have no restriction to visit temple.TTD monitors every days devotees count who makes darshan (eg.1 lakh per day in your web) but not looked at repeatetors or outsiders and also not aware of those darshan skipped people.Recently you have launched e-booking for seegradarshan,but what is the periodicity for darshan for anytype of booking or pedestrians.
Now a days I made an oral survey from my native place the state of Kerala (unable to speak Telugu) that I got the result they are unhappy with the Darshan and seva facility provided apart from accommodation and free service compared to the previous periods. We have a relationship to the diety of hill at our native place which we pray and offer collectively having a strong thought that god of Thirumala is living in the place where we worship in the name of Venkatachalapathy. We too celebrate utsavs and poojas same as in thirumala.
It looks to remind you to read the notice board at the last gopuram entry for pedestrian which says about the T.T.D. is not a tourist place but a pilgrim center…………… But the routine life at the hill looks like only a business place ( pay money everywhere) like for tonsuring by means of Gurudakshina,if not paid will be harassed or not tonsured. For submitting keys at the vacation point of accommodation provided by TTD booked in advance by the devotees like that I can’t mention every instant.
Also TTD has restricted the entry of Senior citizens and other people from long distance once in 3 months Darshan ( via sevas or booking in advance) but no restriction to locals entry who visit regularly.
From the above experience we came to a conclusion that the visit to Thirumala is very bad and going forward will loose blessing and presence of God there ( which I hope now lost partially) since it is kaliyug. TTD will be responsible for any misbehaviours with respect to human rights activities at the hill. do take necessary step and action by visiting the Q lines by spot visit for providing seegradarshan to pedestrians because so many outsiders are leaving the hill without Darshan who are not complaining anywhere/body or not interested, that they knew ,if given any written it will be put in waste basket. I hope this letter will too go to the waste basket without any action taken. GOD Bless the administration and everybody in the world.
GOVIDA GOVINDA GOVINDAA…
Awaiting your reply at the earliest. Please provide seegradarshan (short duration) for the devotees from outerstate who visit once for darshan quickly rather than locking them in qline.specify time for darshan as previously you were following.limit no.of people with punching.
DT. 25.8.14
Cochin-682002
YOURS FAITHFULLY
Sasikumar prabhu
Copy to : 1.cvso,thirumala
2.district collector, tirupati
3.human rights commission, A.P.
Mani Iyyappan

Aug 16, 2014

No human respect in thirumala

we are 25 members come and walk by steps to thirumala including 8 children but in inner temple near lord venkedeswara there was no human respect in single percentage temple official treated all people like goat and cow, please make a q in inner temple.
Rajkumar Melgiri

Jul 24, 2014

Please solw it is

I'm visiting to load venkateshwar temple on 21-04-2014 and I'm fst going to accommodation and they give me NGC room 521 B and who is take my ID proof and they talk with me unproparlly and next day I have to going take extra lLaddu who is given there computer operate he give all are coming in Q naa only one tukan and there come to security guard and take 7 to 8 tukan immidetaly and I ask him give me extra one sir but he told me get out and they security guard come outside give some one take 200.00 amount this is not fair naa sir please do something sir.

And service is very very very good. Like bus. Toilet. Cleanses. Etc super sir.

My no is 09916033778
thennarasu

Jul 23, 2014

salem office

sir i am venkatesh from salem,here the reservation office have not give the respects,give no explanations,manager give the partiality for our relations and friends.
i have apply for room but he told not vaconcy but i check online the rooms have available.then i told to manager,he ask me internet speed is very slow or computer problem.this is happened regularly so please get any actions sir......
vishal_131

Jul 8, 2014

Darshan to disabled people

With all due respect to your process of Darshan, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that, recently we witnessed the darshan being seeked by a woman who was disabled by both the legs, and was enforced to crawl on the floor to have the darshan of the Lord Venkatesha, it would be really nice to all the devotees of such kind to be allotted with a time slot and should have the wheel chair all the way till the end to seek the blessings of the God, hope you understand the problem.
easwaran1323

Jul 3, 2014

ticket

sir

i am in coimbatore resident. i want to TTD dharsan ticket on 24.07.14 . i go to TTD office for booking dharsan ticket for last 5 days regularly. the TTD staffs told booking not availble due to Preprint format not available .he don't know when the ticket in coming . pls make arrange the ticket print. they are many people coming daily in TTD office in various are . he is not answering response.pls avoid in future sir .

eswari
rajeshsukanya

Jun 24, 2014

person missing

k.seethamma Age;60 Tadekonda guntur [D.t] we missing the TT devastanam sunday date;22-06-14 time 2;30pm so plz help me any one people. my contact numbers 8099905197 9703324868 plz..................help me
elangho

Jun 21, 2014

Not able to receipt after paying money online e-donation through registered TTD online Account

I made a donation online of RS. 50000 to BIRRD trust ( Managed by TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS ) on 18/06/2014 through my TTD online user ID is devi_elangho@yahoo.co.in. But I am able to get the receipt online which suppose to be generated immediately. And I am not able to find this in donation history also. I did not get any information regarding this to my registered email. I might have called may numbers of TTD without any proper reply. I really don’t known whether the money has gone to the right place. I have send the e-mail to PRO & JEO of TTD.

Kindly help me in getting the receipt to my e- mail

devi_elangho@yahoo.co.in
nalini subram

May 15, 2014

Lane arrangement in TTD Chennai

In the Prayer Hall at Venkat Narayana Road T,Nagar Chennai, for the past one month, they are keeping the inner lane closed for public and is kept reserved for the "So Called VIPs"- People known to the staff / Prohits. Even on Saturdays and other important days when there is much rush, they maintain this practice. This is much humiliating for the devotees like us who come for dharshan daily.
More over, they give big big garlands to those "first-lane walas" and refuse to give not even a bit of flower to other devotees. They keep the common devotees in wait for a long time, for the sake of these "inner-lane walas".
These prohits pretend as if they do not take any dhakshina from the devotees. They take money from these inner-lane walas after the Ranganatha sannidhi where it is out of vicinity of the remote cameras.
Action may please be taken to stop such atrocious attitude of the staff/prohits & all may be treated equally in Deiva Sannidhanam.
Restless07

Apr 8, 2014

Terrible Experience

We entered the line after buying the tickets for Rs 300 darshan at 2'o clock in the afternoon and came out at 10PM (after 8 hours).

I had two elders with with me and one child.They were not able to stand in the line ,but there was no way we could come out!! There was not a single volunteer who could help us.

Also I noticed,people were being treated like Cattles with no dignity for human life.When I was nearing the lord,I was pushed by the Volunteer and I almost fell down.

I do not understand that a temple like Tirumala which collects Crores of Rupees in Donation everyday should treat people like this.

No facilities have been introduced except having Scanner Machines everywhere.

Why call it a Sp Darshan when one has to wait for 8 hours?

Also,I see no emergency medical facilities in the queue even if someone has a heart attack or any other emergency.
Satish Chowdary

Dec 5, 2013

Please record his phone calls

Hi complaintboard,

Please take action for TTD tickets brokers ,

Broker Name yougender

Cell Number -9490892382

please record his phone calls then more people will come out side Ex:- Vijaya bank ticket counters employees and darshan ticket checking employess
sundaravaradan

Dec 4, 2013

suggestion on live telecast commentary in SVBC channel

Dear Sirs,

TTD is doing yeomen service by direct telecast of brahmotsavam through SVBC channel which benefits a number of ardent devotees like me who are not gifted darshan in the holy sthalam.
We observe comments are given by expert commentators who are pravachanakartas having profound knowledge. Therefore, by their very nature they are giving pravachanams but give little time for descriptions of various cultural, instrumental music activities, folk dances, bhajans, kolatas , vedaparayanam, prabhandha ghoshti etc. by the performers in the course of the procession . If each activity is given five to ten minutes time in the telecast with commentaries , we will feel as if we are participating in thirumala/thiruchanoor brahmotsavam itself. The hard work of of  the performers' and the folk artists' skills will be exposed all over the world . Therefore, the commentators should be people who are versatile in describing what is happening in the procession. With due respects to the pravaschanakartas, they can be accommodated in various slots on brahmotsavsm days at the time when the procession/thirumanjanam are not telecasted.

By doing this, the utsavams full manifestation will be felt by the SVBC channel viewers.

This is my humble suggestion and I trust the same will be well taken in true spirit without offences to the scholar commentators.

Thanks and regards,
Sundaravaradan-
bharatkk

Dec 2, 2013

No PAN furnished in Donation Receipt

Pl. provide me the PAN for the T T D Trust, as I need to quote the same for filing my IT Returns.

With regards,

Bharat K Khandhadia.
gkumarraja

Oct 28, 2013

Wallet theft at TTD main temple premises

I visited Tirumala temple on 26 Oct 2013 at about noon for fulfilling the vow (daughter's tonsure). Everything was fine until I put the money in Tirumala Hundi. While coming out of the temple there was a mad rush and somebody stole my wallet in that rush. I didn't realize the theft happened until I came out and was going to the Laddu counter. Immediately I approached the Biometrics security at the entrance. They allowed me to go inside and register a complaint. Also, they advised me to go to the Police Central Crime station on the hill. I complained there as well. To my fortune, the police were very co-operative and they helped me in lodging a complaint. There was an inspector by the name Srinivasulu who was very helpful in providing me a certificate.

All I advise to the devotees is please be careful with your valuables when you are entering temple premises. Please avoid taking cash, wallets, credit cards, ATM cards, id cards (like passports, voter ids, pan cards, DLs). I am undergoing the pain for getting all of them back now and don't want anybody else to face that pain.

Request TTD and police to contact me in case they find my wallet.

Thanks and Regards,
Kumar Raja G

Dy CDA (AF). New Delhi - Corrigendum PPO
    Non issue of Corrigendum PPO. I am IAF Pensioner wef...
    225374 - Trure or False Mail
    Dear sir Trure or False my E- mail Id- ...
    100BESTBUY.COM - I Phone 5S Contest
    Hi everyone, I got a call today, saying that i was...
    Basethings High Resolution Pen hidden spy camera DVR - product damage
    my Tracking number is= 59409409415 product...
    Gulshan Sharma - Stray Dogs
    I am Gulshan Sharma, a resident of CD-Block No-50F , Hari...
    vodafone postpaid - Anomaly in the Bill
    I m the user of post-paid Vodafone Mobile No. 9582818727....
    hcl me tab 2g - sd card not receiving
    My hcl me tab parches in four month. 2 time service in...
    Reliance - Number portability
    My name is Gaurav Paul and i ported my current number from...