TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS

Consumer complaints and reviews about TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS

venkateshpg

Mar 3, 2015

e-Accommodation not yet started(After April 13)

e-Accommodation not yet started
I booked tickets for e-seva "Kalyana Utsav" for April 27th . I want to book for e_Accomodation in Tirumala and the booking not yet opened. Kindly let me know when the booking will be allowed for accomodation
sreenivas18

Feb 28, 2015

Accomodation for April month

OM NAMO VENKATESAYA

Hello

We have booked kalyanamotsavam tickets for 16th April 2015. Can you please let us know when will be the accomodation will be released for April month?

Sreenivas.
srinivas9.m@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2015

April 2015 Accomodation Not released

April 2015 Accomodation Not released. Could you tell when they will be released.
shreedhar naidu

Feb 21, 2015

CORRUPTION IN LPT LADDU TICKET CONTERS

I booked Online e-darshan for myself and had good DARSHAN of the Lord on 21-2-2015.

In LPT LADDU counters, the ticket seller was issuing Rs.50/- tickets one for each person.
For every ten tickets issued, the person in the counter was stacking an equal number of
tickets and passing them over to the security guards who were openly selling them outside
the counters. Even an un-authorised person was collecting the tickets after paying money
right inside the grilled counter.

When I brought this to the notice of the security guard,inside the chambers, this gentleman
was feigning ingorance for the things happening right under his nose and behaved with me in
an un-civilised manner and had audacity to cover-up. He was utter careless.
MAY BE THEY ALL ARE SAME, HANDS-IN-GLOVES.
HOW LONG WILL THIS HAPPEN ?

Feb 19, 2015

wrong information on ttd accommodation web site

namasthay,

i am srikanth, and we live in
18-1-502 B 25
flat no. 25
third floor,
R N R AVENUE
OPPOSITE SBI TILAK ROAD BRANCH
TIRUPATI

We are allotted with a BSNL land line number

0877-2230080

This number is being placed against ALIPIRI GUEST HOUSE, contact number for accommodation, in your ttd web site for accommodations.

sir, this is causing a HELL OF INCONVENIENCE TO US.
DAILY SEVERAL HUNDRED PERSONS ARE CALLING ON US FOR ACCOMMODATIONS DETAILS.
PLEASE UP DATE YOUR ACCOMMODATIONS WEB SITE WITH THE CURRENT CONTACT NUMBER AND STOP THE INCONVENIENCE TO US.

SIR, 0877-2230080 is OUR RESIDENTIAL NUMBER. THIS IS NOT ONLY INCONVENIENCE TO US BUT ALSO TO THE ASPIRANTS OF ACCOMMODATION ALL OVER THE WORLD, AS THE INFORMATION AS AGAINST ALIPIRI GUEST HOUSE IN YOUR SITE IS WRONG AND MISLEADING .

PLEASE REMOVE OUR RESIDENTIAL NUMBER 0877-2230080 AND REPLACE IT WITH CORRECT CONTACT NUMBER OF ALIPIRI GUEST HOUSE IMMEDIATELY AND AVOID THE INCONVENIENCE TO US AND TO THE PUBLIC AT LARGE.

K NARAYANA RAO

Feb 18, 2015

ACCOMMODATION

WE HAVE BOOKED TRAIN TICKETS FOR APRIL 2ND FOR REACHING TIRUPATI ON 3RD EVEN ING. ACCORDING TO ABOVE JOURNEY WE WANTED TO BOOK ACCOMMODATION FROM THE BOOKING CENTRE AT VISAKHAPATNAM FOR 3RD NIGHT AND HAVE DARSHAN ON 4TH APRIL 15. TO MY SURPRISE THE BOOKING CLERK REFUSED TELLING THAT DEVASTHANAM INSTRUCTED NOT TO BOOK ACCOMMODATION FROM 1ST TO 4TH APRIL 15.

MOREOVER ON 4TH APRIL 15 THERE IS CHANDRA GRAHANAM. WILL TEMPLE BE CLOSED ON 4TH APRIL 15

YOUR REPLY IS SOLICITED.
sachin subhash chidrewar

Feb 18, 2015

refund my amount

Refund I'm doing booking accomodation on the date of 01/02/15
I'm doing accomodation booking on our web ttdsevaonline.com two times i have done the booking but due to network error therefore booking is not done and money had been debited in my two another accounts so please pay my amount refund on bank account.
My booking id is :-sryermalli@gmail.com &
rcyermalli@gmail.com &my amt debited is 200 on both accounts
ndr123

Feb 17, 2015

REFUND FAILURE

OM NAMO VENKATESAYA

Respected Sirs,

I have made following payments through my UCO BANK Debit Card
and the transactions were failed due to network delay etc.

1. Rs. 1000.00 Order No. 011200634675
2. Rs. 100.00 Order No. 031100241168
3. Rs. 100.00 Order No. 031100241536
4. Rs. 100.00 Order No. 031100241817

All the above four payments were made for booking of Kalyanotsavam (S. No.1) and Rs.50.00 tickets (Sl. Nos.2 to 4), for a friend of mine. The amounts were debited from my bank account. However, confirmations from TTD were failed. I request you to kindly initiate action for refund of the above amounts.

ashok.bujji1988

Feb 10, 2015

against complete online e seva tickets

sir,now a days
its very difficult to go for dharshan through arjit seva,,,yours recent plan(complete arjit sevas are available through online)is a good tool for the persons who are having high speed net with good computer knowledge...but what about the persons who are not lliterate...even the persons with computer knowledge with enough speed net also were not able to book arjitha sevas.
so kindly i request you to alter the plan which you started in recent times..

Feb 9, 2015

wrong phone number on TTD accomodation web site against ALIPIRI GUEST HOUSE details.

amasthay, My name is srikanth, I reside in flat no. 25, RNR AVENUE, K.T. ROAD, NEAR BHAVANI.NAHAR HANUMAN TEMPLE, TIRUPATI

We are alloted with a bsnl land line number 0877-2230080 This number is BEING reflected as ALIPIRI GUEST HOUSE NUMBER. In your www.ttdaccomidation web site. This is causing us the highest inconvinence. Everyday hundreds of phone calls are BEING made to our residential Land line no 0877-2230080 , thinking that This number is Alipiri guest hoise number. We are forced to hang up our residential phone number, not even receiving our important calls.

Please remove the wrong information from.your ttd acccomodation Web site As against Alipiri Guest house phone number. 0877-2230080 is our residential land line number please remove that from.your Accomodation web site and stop troubling us and disturbing us with wrong calls. Matter is serious. Immediate attention and action is required.

Feb 9, 2015

wrong Telephone number on ttd accomodation web page

Namasthay,

We are alloted with a bsnl land line number 0877-2230080
This number is BEING reflected as ALIPIRI GUEST HOUSE NUMBER.
In your www.ttdaccomidation web site.
This is causing us the highest inconvinence.
Everyday hundreds of phone calls are BEING made to our residential

Please remove the wrong information from.your ttd acccomodation Web site
As against Alipiri Guest house phone number.
0877-2230080 is our residential land line number please remove that from.your
Accomodation web site and stop troubling us and disturbing us with wrong calls.
Matter is serious. Immediate attention and action is required.
Prabu1109

AMOUNT DEBIT DUE TO NETWORK DELAY

I was booked Online eSudarsanam Tickets on dt.04.02.2015 for darsan dt.27.03.2015 but the error message shown Network Delay:Transaction Cancelled Reques No.031100234401 & 031100234334 and the amount 400/- bank details i was processed for payment Punjan National Bank Gatetway, and the details for Debited in my account Karur Vysya Bank . so please refund my amount.
Manikanta Cv

Feb 8, 2015

Demand for bribe

this is Manikanta. i have visited Tirumala on 07-Feb-2015, along with my family. after the Dharushana, around 11.30 PM, we went to collect our baggage's from Counter-8. two guys were there in the counter. one guy was bit short than other one. (i don't know the names, hence mentioning heights here, my apologies for it). we have kept 4 bags and 4 mobiles. that guy demanded Rs 70 to return the bags. its was 11:30PM and the reason that guy giving was "we are working late night, so we are demanding". and it was not request at all. it was merely a demand. village people were thinking that was the fee they need to pay, hence they paid without asking him any questions. he was the only guy demanding in that counter. if someone reluctant to give or not ready to give , he was using abusive words in Telugu and then giving the Bags.
this was my first bitter experience with TTD. i had never experienced it before. i request concerned authority to take disciplinary action against that person.
i would be ready to appear for further investigation
-Manikanta
+919986888154
Bangalore
Shankarsetty

Feb 1, 2015

e-Seva and e-Accommodation not yet started

I want to book tickets for april month, but April weeks e-Accommodation shows "Accommodation not allowed" and e-Seva shows "Quota not released". Even though its < 60 days, why arent the tickets not open. Do intimate the reason for delay or let us know when will the tickets get opened.
Shankarsetty

Feb 1, 2015

Your account already has transaction under processing

An year back when I was booking e-Accommodation, there was failure of the transaction at the payment gateway. Details Order No.: 020600067338 dated 12/06/2013. Now today when I am trying to book e-Accommodation it says "Your IP has already under processing for a transaction" it is not allowing me to book a new ticket. Kindly reset the failed transaction so that I can book a e-Accommodation ticket now.
Also the April weeks e-Accommodation shows "Accommodation not allowed" and e-Seva shows "Quota not released".
Motion

Jan 31, 2015

E seva

In furtherance to my complaint the website now shows that I cannot book for anther 60 days. I fail to understand this as my booking transaction was not processed for unknown reasons. It is the worst on line portal that I have ever encountered
Motion

Jan 31, 2015

E. Seva booking

I have been trying to book e seva for kalyanotsavam since 30 th January 2015 8.00pm, till today 31st January 2015 12.00 noon. Ur site shows all kinds of errors and your call centre has no answers to any queries. My patient transactions also could not get through although I had my otp from my bank as your server was not allowing entering the otp. Then it showed transaction failure. I think this on line seva booking is only an eye wash in the eyes of the public as there are touts who are doing all the bookings and selling the same tickets at double the cost. I also wanted to do booking for suprabhatam but when I checked availability it showed booking not opened and later it showed it to be full before 60 days. How can that be possible when booking does not open before 60 days. The devasthan should stop playing around with the sentiments of the public and retain the sanctity of the Lord.
Hanumantharao Rayasam Venkata

Jan 28, 2015

nude pictures in your pages

when i opened your website to find the procedure to change the name in kalyanotsavam advance ticket on 11th march i found very obscene pictures of kissing and bad positions. will you please take necessary action. also please let me knoiw the procedure to change the name of one person in kalyanotsvam ticket for 11th march.
srisury

Suprabhata seva tickets

I tried to book the suprabhatam seva tickets, from last one week, I exactly logged into the site at 9:00 am by that time they will open seva tickets quota, Site loading it self it saying all suprabhatam tickets quota filled. how come it is possible?

with this kind of site no body can book tickets in with in 1sec or 2 sec.

Suresh
Ravikumar B

eSEVA ticket

I tried and failed to get a eseva ticket in my site through my mail twice
and also got a message you will not have a chance until 60 days.
But I never book a ticket on my site.
Please confirm me and provide a chance to book on my site through my mail.

thanking you sir,
B.Ravi Kumar.
Cell:9912643015
Ravikumar B

eSEVA TICKET

SIR,
I NEVER BOOK A E-SEVA OR THER ANY TICKET FROM MY WEBSITE BUT I FAILED TO GET A TICKET FROM MAIL.
AND ALSO GET AMESSAGE YOU SHOULD WAIT FOR 60 DAYS FOR THE WEBSITE.
PLEASE PROVIDE ME DETAIL TO BOOK A TICKET.
YOURS TRULY,
B.RAVIKUMAR,
sraod

Jan 25, 2015

refund for double transaction

I D.Shanmukha Rao has booked Rs.300 tickets for 5 persons on 6th December 2014 for the date 20th December 2014 with booking member IP14122004000038944 with PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK debit card. However, the payment has been debited twice with same booking numer. I request you to refund one of the payments.

THANK YOU.
DEVARAJUMAJJI

Jan 22, 2015

Refund Amount Still not credited ( Rs.3600)

I was booked Online Special Darsan Tickets on dt.22.11.2014 for darsan dt.0612.2014 but the error message shown Network Delay:Transaction Cancelled Reques No.060400151891 & 060400152468 and the amount 1800/- (+) Rs.1800/- Twice Debited from my Account. bank details i was processed for payment City Bank Gatetway,
and Debited in my SBI Account Number :33196963734,
POS PRCH-POS432607130281 TTD-SPECIALDARSHAN CHITTOO-for the First Time Rs1800/- and
The second Transection No POS PRCH-POS432610200789 TTD-SPECIAL DARSHAN CHITTOO Rs.1800/- Debited.
Still refund Amount not send.
if anyone know about this pl help me

.This IsMy E Mail ID : devarajumajji@gmail.com
DEVARAJUMAJJI

Jan 22, 2015

Refund Amount

and the details for Debited in my SBI Account Number :33196963734,
Still refund Amount not send.
.This IsMy E Mail ID : devarajumajji@gmail.com
subhashini sridhar

Jan 19, 2015

REfund of ticket amount which got debited but the transaction failed and no ticket was booked

I tried to book tickets on TTD online seva on 12th of January 2015, and the amount was debited from my axis bank account Rs. 300/- however no ticket was booked and the session got disrupted.

Now, please refund the amount.

In case you need further details like account number etc.,, please let me know my mail id is subasvasan@gmail.com

Customer services.cards---hdfc bank.com - HDFC Credit card
    I confirmed through phone banking about the...
    CBSE - science board paper of class 10 /2015
    Respected Sir, Timings was insufficient for the students...
    sbicredit credit - Fraud
    At 2.29 AM of 4/3/15,a sms to my mobile falls read as...
    TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS - e-Accommodation not yet started(After April 13)
    e-Accommodation not yet started I booked tickets for...
    IRCTC - Password not Received
    I had registration for irctc but not received password...
    Naukri.com - Naukri FastForward
    At the outset we would like to clarify that...
    ASUS - Worst mobile product
    My asus zenfone5 glass broken from a simple fall of 2...
    mp online - starting FM facility in Rewa city
    Dear sir, All the people of the Rewa city and...
    HDFC Bank Credit Card - DAE CHARGES DEDUCTED
    DEAR SIR /MADAM, DAE CHARGES ARE DEDUCTED FROM MY...
    MOMA Scholarship - I have applied for thesscholarship but not received the...
    Mam/sir I have applied for the moma scholarship in the...