TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS

Consumer complaints and reviews about TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS

Harish s reddy

Jul 25, 2016

Account id

Not receiving any verification mail
Sunil kumar harash

for email verification

i check my e-mail once in a twiceand last 24 hour . but, still i don1t receieve TTD Management verification e-mail. Pls help me.

sunil kumar
sunilkumarharash@gmail.com
sundram ramesh

COULD NOT BOOK ACCOMODATION IN TTD NEW PORTAL

DEAR TTD ADMIN,

IN THE NEW PORTAL WE COULD NOT BOOK THROUGH E ACCOMODATION IT IS NOW ALLOWING AND SHOWING ERROR EVEN IN GOOGLE CHROME /INTERNET EXPLORER OR IN MOZILLA FIRE FOX ALSO PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND DO THE NEEDFUL

RAMESH SUNDARAM
srinath.hr

Booking cancelled without refund

I booked 5 special entry darshan tickets on 29th June for 31st July, the amount of Rs1782 was also debited from my account but the tickets are not booked. And my booking history is also showing it as failed status.

Below is my booking reference id
ID160731308492

1) Now I am forced to go for Dharmadarshanam
2) I did not received my refund amount. Could you please check the reference ID and refund my money as soon as possible
3) It looks like this issue is seen with others also

What is happening TTD??

Saranyac

Jul 19, 2016

Refund money not initiated

I booked 5 special entry darshan tickets on 13th july, the amount of Rs1782 was also debited from my account but the tickets are not booked. And my booking history is also showing it as failed status.

Below is my booking reference id
ID16071313115293213249

Still I did not received my refund amount. Could you please check the reference ID and refund my money as soon as possible

Sumida Krishnan

Jul 19, 2016

Duplicate Devotee name

HI,I have booked tickets for 300rs Darshan online.I have booked using my registered account.However while booking I gave my name in accompanying piligrim list also by mistake instead if giving my sister name.

How to resolve this issue will that cause any issue for entry.

Please reply to Sumida30@gmail.com
rajk80

Jul 17, 2016

Removal of Online 50 Rs Darshan Tokan form official portal.

dear sir

Its very bad to express that TTD administration has Removal of Online 50 Rs Darshan Tokan form official portal. only for sake of income. They want to earn more and more money so they changed the administration to fully commercialized by placing option of Special Entry Ticket Rs. 300/- per head. Ignouring common People feelings every person cannot bare this cost for what for only Darshan of God that is to be only for movement of Second. Already Tirupati listed as Top of the world in list of richest God. Admin playing with feelings of common public. They establised Token Counters in a limited manner & this facility is not availability in each town So it is hard to book token advance. Online facility is convinient to all. Anybody can easily book from anywhere.
I request the TTD admin to provide option of online 50 Rs Darshn Token or try to arrange facilities of Ticket Ecounters in near every Railway stations or Indian Post Office. Such that Every common man can easy booked their ticket and plan accordingly.
dhanakotirao

Jul 17, 2016

e-accommodaion

Dear sir,I found no accommadation&saptagiri in new portalBut it is stating theses can be booked through old portal.I can not found old portal of ttd e-seva bookings.
Hence please guide me how to book accommodation through net in advance&let me know as early as possible.Thank you.
My id.is dhanakotirao&yahoo.co.in
contact no.9440086275.
dcsunil98

Jul 14, 2016

Undisciplined - Rude of Management of TTD

would like to highlight you some real fact of Tirupati, Tirumala, Andra Pradesh. I had some bad experience visiting there in last time. There have been certain changes made by themselves which could impact to any devotee to visit with peace mind. First thing is that the Tirumala management people are ruling their own rule without considering what devotees really wants. They are not considering fact that unnecessary high cost (Rs. 300/person) only visit charges for Lord Balaji, in another word we can say "Darshan" ticket kept higher side. Earlier was Rs. 50/person was option but now they had strictly said they close down Rs. 50/person 'Darshan' ticket even if you are booking before more two months.

Why they need Rs.300/person even huge amount they are getting by through donate. The amount such a huge, they always been given loan to RBI. And second thing is that they are mentally not prepared to how react with handicapped devotees. There has separate lane for handicap people but in that so rush of some normal people and ultimately doubt comes in our mind that management intentionally allowing normal people in same lane by charging taken under table. One real fact is that behavior of management people like so nonsense, rude that they want immediate handicap certificate or else we throw out from lane before 'Darshan'. They clearly see devotee handicapped by one leg or two leg and even they strict behavior to required handicap certificate.

While visiting south state temples everywhere they demand visiting charges for quick 'Darshan' otherwise we have to take long loop around the temple and it takes more 12 – 14 hours or more. In the name of God they want to make money from devotees. Apart from this they always allow Star, VIP people to quick 'Darshan'. But they hold hundreds of devotee in lane more that 8-10 hours. So VIP people have value of time and whoever non VIP has really less valued with respect to time. Why couldn't they keep VIP people time at night so that devotees can plan accordingly.

Hereby I request to you, please take a coverage on above incident happened with us. If you show case report in news channel, it would be highly appreciated.

Thanking You,

DC Choudhari
dcsuniel98@gmail.com
baladnavy

Jul 14, 2016

Username

Dear sir,I used to login with the registered username and password for the purpose of booking special entry tickets etc.now I am not able to log in with my old username.although I can retrieve my pass word with forgot password option.please help me to login .the moment I enter a single letter in the username it says incorrect username.
vaidyamkrishnarao

Jul 13, 2016

hi

enquiry
I have booked two special darsan tickets on 24thJuly... But I have entered my last name as first name. Is there any way to correct it? If not will they allow me for darshan? Please reply back to the below emailid. vaidyamkrishnarao@yahoo.co.in
manikantapotthuru

Jul 12, 2016

enquiry

I have booked two special darsan tickets on 17th July... But I have entered incorrect name for second piligrim. Will they enter in this case.. Please reply back to the below emailid. manikantapotthuru@gmail.com
Vineetthakur

Jul 12, 2016

Tirupati temple staff and arrangements

Visiting Date :11 July 2016

It's regarding my visit to Tirupati which was quite bad.It's happened first time in my life , i have been in many places and visited many temples.But this experience will be unforgettable.

First thing, why there is need of payment for God's Darshan, why partiality for Darshan (free and special).
Is it a temple or a business place.

Second point, why you are selling parshaad (Ladoos) inside the temples.Is it a market place or a religious place.Shame on those guys who are managing or making such arrangements.

Third point, if you are waited for Darshan since 4 am, and around 7:15am they opened the one or two gates.and only few pilgrims are able to go for darshan at that point of time (not more than 200 pilgrims they released for Darshan) and others gates were locked.(Is it prison or what).we asked commitee members when they ll open the gates.They replied in a rude manner, 1 o'clock or 6 o'clock.

Fourth point, why there were no security arrangement, people were fighting in queue and pushing each others.Some guys were fighting and protecting their girls and children.

I am very sorry about our temples discipline and conditions, how people are running their business and behaving inside the temples.

Seriously government should take some critical steps to focus on such aspects.

God bless you all.

Jul 11, 2016

spelling mistake e-mail id

Respected sir
i created the e-mail for login purpose. i received your one time password the mobile. My real e-mail id is premkumar80ravindran@gmail.com but spelling mistakely i typed premkuar80ravindran@gmail.com pls send the link the correct e-mail id.
tansania

IMPROPER QUE

SIR

IN QUE FOR Rs. 300 darshan, why no discipline

que discipline so far no improvement FOR PAST 50 YEARS in all darshans free, 50rs, kalyanam tickets, everything improper maintenance only.

every body, pushing, crushing, jumping, fighting, suffocation, arguing, beating, running etc.,

no police no escorts,

why no discipline, for aged people, very pathetic situation for children's also, crushed, crying etc.,

why this PUNISHMENT,

NEAR MAIN GOD QUE IMPLEMENT DISCIPLINE, DECENT RULES REGULATIONS.

EVERYBODY FALLING ON ONE ANOTHER ?????????

IS IT UNEDUCATED TTD,

WORST PATHETIC, WE ARE NOT TIRBALS A AND TTD IS NOT UNEDUCATED TIBAL BOARD,

NO PEACE OF MIND, ONLY SURGERY AND DAMAGE FOR HEALTH WILL HAPPEN.

VOLUNTEERS, POOJARIS, POLICE BEHAVING WORST THAN ROWDIES, ANIMALS AND GOONDAS ??????????

MORE MONEY IS COMING,

NO DISCIPLINE

NO SYSTEMS,

NO PROFESSIONALISM

ALL ARROGANT AND ADAMANT BEHAVIOR, VOLUNTEERS BEHAVIOR AND ATTITUDE IS VIOLENT RECKLESS AND HORRIBLE TO BEAR,

USELESS TTD

WORST

TRY TO CORRECT AND LEARN FROM SOME BODY ELSE
tansania

FREE MEALS

SIR

Meals timings upto 3.30 pm mentioned, went at 1.30 pm, full of rush, senior citizen how to walk around 45 minutes, why pathetic bad treatment.. waste of time and energy.
no vegetables poriyal served, no chapati, no rasam ???????????????

only buffet system ok,

by 1.30 pm almost above over

why cheating public after having more money donations, hundi etc.,

serve full food, properly, reduce que waiting time

once person come for free food, next time he should not come, that is what the intention of TTD

VERY VERY BAD TREATMENT ????????????????????????
Vijay Kumar Reddy

traffic rules at vqc1and supadham

i have booked rs300 for darshan,kalanothsavam seva.my room is panchajanyamguesthouse.some trafficrules is implimented paid taxi is not available.our family members are suffered.kindly permission give taxi cars.thease restrictions suffered old age pepoles are suffered.
Vijay Kumar Reddy

panchajanyamguestroom

i booked a Rs 500 room for dated 05/07/2016. Your CRO staff alloted room in "PANCHAJANYAM" guest house , room no 314. They was no proper maintenance and there was water leakage from the roof. The paint material was peeling of from the roof. I complained to the staff, there was no response. Kindly make a notice of it for the future days.
praba_babu

Jul 10, 2016

Cancellation of e special entry darshan

I have booked the three ticket for e special entry darshan. But I need to cancel that ticket because I have cancelled the program due to some important work. Kindly consider this as my personal request.

e-mail verification

i check my e-mail once in a twice. but, still i don1t receieve TTD Management verification e-mail. Pls help me.

booking for accoodation

respected sir. i have proper TTD login id. i see the e-seva and e-special entry dharsan. but i could not see the accomodation details in the new portal. how can i see the details and how is i book e-accomodation.

e-mail id registration

i registered all my original details for the purpose of creating login TTD Management check my mobile for one time password. but i dont receive my e-mail verification.
shriyamohankumar

not letting devotees see god for a min of 2 secs

Devotees cum all the way from different states and countries to see lord and the volenteers near main temple are so rude that they do not allow us to see god for even a minimum of 2 secs.. This is so disappointing that we do different sevas or walk up to the hill and we not even allowed to see god.. also ,there are too many nummber of volenteers who create unwanted noise and spoil peace near the temple n not let us peacefully watch god.. we expect calm and peaceful environment and pls let us see lord balaji for atleast few secs after walkin so long and waiting for hours together.. really disappointed..
srikanthdakarapu

Jul 5, 2016

Unorganized and useless TTD

I have come from Australia and had darshan on 3rd of July 2016. I have walked footway from Alipiri to Tirumala started at 12:50pm and reached 4:50pm. Went into line at 6pm and sent into compartment 12 where there is no proper organized way to distribute laddu tokens. One staff is serving for 250-300 people in a single compartment and no railing for laddu token. Here it started fight among the devotees and there are no police or scouts to control the crowd or communicate. Finally after standing and pushing in the crowd for two hours fifteen minutes we have got our laddu tokens. We have already tired of walking along the footway apart of that situation in the compartments is very bad, we are completely wet with sweat. Meanwhile, Staff served "Bisbilla bath" for the devotees in compartment, due to too much time taken and over crowded for us in laddu tokens quee we could't had the chance to have food as a result we had to stay hungry till our darshan finish. There are no benches to sit in compartments, every one started sleeping on floors. There are many people with heath issues and aged people, still they are waiting in line for their darshan without proper facilities in the compartments. Finally after three hours thirty minutes, our compartments gates are opened. We had darshan at 12:30am and out of temple at 1am. According to the rule, no mobiles are allowed into the temple because of security reasons, we had no chance to communicate with out friends as there are no coin box phones no where around the temple. Finally we have borrowed mobile phone from some shop vendor and could finally able to communicate. TTD has failed to provide good service to devotees. We don't want this service in future anymore, if you are not confident of providing good and speed service please hand the management to private agencies they can give best result than useless government bodies.

Yours frustrated devotee,
Srikanth
gayatrikannan

Jul 5, 2016

Inconvenient of waiting hall for foot path

திருமலை திருப்பதி தேவஸ்தான அதிகாரி அவர்களுக்கு வணக்கம்,

எனது பெயர் V.கண்ணன். நான் கடந்த சனிக்கிழமை (தேதி 02-07-16) அன்று கீழிருந்து படியேறி நடந்து வந்து (பாத சாரியாக) சாமி தரிசனம் செய்தேன். அவ்வாறு பார்க்க வரும் போது பக்தர்களை தரிசனத்திற்கு முன் தங்கவைக்கும் அறையில் உள்ளே அனுமதித்தனர். அந்த அறையில் பாத சாரிகளாக வந்த பக்தர்கள் அனைவரும் உக்கார்ந்துக் கொண்டும், பல பேர் அசதியால் உக்கார முடியாமல் படுத்துக் கொண்டும், பல பேர் உக்காரவே இடமே கிடைக்காமல் தவித்துக் கொண்டும் இருந்தனர். அவ்வாறு உக்கார கூட இடமே கிடைக்காமல் மிகவும் அவதிப்பட்டவர்களில் நானும், என் நண்பர்களும் அடங்குவர். அந்த அறையில் எத்தனை பேர் உக்கார முடியுமோ, அதை விட இரண்டிலிருந்து மூன்று மடங்கு அதிகமானவர்களை உள்ளே அனுமதித்ததால், அங்கு இருந்த அனைத்து பக்தர்களும் மிகவும் சிரமப்பட்டனர். அங்கு இருந்த அனைவரும், நாங்களும் கீழே இருந்து நடந்து வந்த அசதி ஒருபுறம் இருந்தாலும், மற்றொரு புறம் உக்காரக் கூட முடியாமல் சுமார் (11.30 AM - 4.30 PM ) 5 மணி நேரம் மிகவும் சிரமப் பட வேண்டி இருந்தது. அதன் பின்பும் அங்கிருந்து கதவு திறக்கப்பட்டவுடன் அனைவரும் ஒருவரை ஒருவர் மோதிக்கொண்டும், முண்டியடித்துக் கொண்டும் கூட்ட நெரிசலில் இறைவன் சுவாமி அருள்மிகு வெங்கடாஜலபதியை பார்க்கும் வரை செல்ல வேண்டி இருந்தது. இவ்வாறு பாதசாரிகளாக வந்த நாங்களும், மற்றவர்களும் மிகவும் சிரமப் பட வேண்டி இருந்தது. ஆகவே தயவு செய்து பக்தர்கள் தரிசனத்திற்கு முன் தங்க வைக்கப்படும் அறையையும், அங்கிருந்து திறந்து விடப்பட்டு தரிசனத்திற்கு செல்லும் வழியிலும் கூட்ட நெரிசலை தவிர்க்க வழி ஏற்படுத்தி தரும் படி மிகவும் தாழ்மையுடன் கேட்டுக் கொள்கின்றேன். உங்களுடைய நிர்வாகம் (Administration) மிகவும் சிறப்பாக உள்ளது. நீங்கள் நினைத்தால் இதையும் மிகவும் சிறப்பாக அமைக்க முடியும் என்பதை இதன் மூலம் தெரிவித்துக் கொள்கின்றேன்.
நன்றி
இப்படிக்கு,

V.கண்ணன்,
C-38, ஜெய் நகர்,
திருவெறும்பூர்,
திருச்சி-13.

DUCAT noida - Fraud
    Dear Folks, Don't ever take admission into any...
    idea cellular - RE: Online recharge
    Dear Customer, As per your telecon with our customer...
    DDA - DOUBLE ALLOTMENT OF LIG FLAT NO. 74,IST FLOOR, SECTOR...
    ABOVE FLAT WAS ALLOTED TO ME VIDE DDA LETTER...
    appsc one time registration - Mobile verify number
    Sir I don't have taken my mobile verify number pls...
    one assist - Without intimation oneassist debited the amount from my...
    With out informing me one assist automatically debited...
    Morphy Richards - Careless Non Professional Co.
    I purchased One "Salvo" brand 25ltr. Water...
    Easyday outlet in lajpat nagar - You are cheating the consumers - fraud
    We ahs purchased 3 tickets from Easy day outlet in Lajpat...
    BHARAT PETROLEUM/PETRO CARD - NEED STATEMENT FOR PETRO CARD
    I REQUEST YOU TO PROVIDE THE PETRO CARD STATEMENT FOR THE...
    Hathway Broadband - Internet connection
    Dear Sir, we apologize for the inconvenience. An...