TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS

Consumer complaints and reviews about TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS

phanisimha

Jul 31, 2015

non co operation of staff at tirumala

I, R. Phani Simha, 102,Swagat CHS, Plot no.48,Sector 4, Airoli, Navi mumbai-400708, mob: 9820880854, e mail: phanirsimha@gmail.com, had booked e accommodation, online on ttdseva online.com, 2 months in advance for Rs.150/- room for dt.19.07.2015 for the slot 12pm to 00 hrs of 20.07.2015. We had reached tirupati on 18th evening and had started climbing steps from chandragiri in the morning of 19.07.15 and reached in the afternoon. After we had darshan in the evening, I had approached ARC at tirupati near bus stand at 17.30 hrs for the room I had booked. The person at the counter said there is a problem and he could not give allotment and asked me to contact EDP cell in the first floor of the same building. I went there and the room was locked and there was a notice informing the cell is shifted to ground floor. As I could not locate the cell, I again approached the same person at the ARC counter. He again refused to co operate and asked me to contact EDP and gave me a mobile phone no. As mobile was not allowed at the temple, I did not have the mobile, I asked him to give me exact location of the EDP so that I can contact the place. He asked me to contact on the number given. I went to the phone booth and the person asked me to come to Lepakshi, I could not locate any EDP Office there. Then again I contacted the person on mobile, he asked me to take a bus from lepakshi to MDP and contact him. I could not get TTD bus for some time, I took a jeep to drop me at MDP. I went to all the counters at MDP and could not locate EDP centre. I again asked a volunteer to talk to the person on mobile and ask him to give me exact location of EDP as the person was talking in telegu which I could not understand. He again asked me to come to building no. 221. I again went to building no.221 where I could not locate any EDP, I approached a volunteer at the Rs.300/- que, he asked on of his collegue to accompany me to the centre. but the person left me near the seva counter. I could locate EDP centre at the place and he person said it is for online acccommodation for which the counter is closed (@19.30Hrs). All the while, I was running around with my son aged 23years. I am 59 year old senior person. I then contacted the information centre near seva counter and asked him to take my complaint. He finally contacted the person on mobile and asked me to go the same building near bus stand and contact Mr.Hari. He is supposed to be senior person. Then again I ran from the place to the building and found the cabin locked and the computer room open. I contacted person on counter, who could trace the problem as double entry for the same booking number. It was already given to another person. Then Mr.Hari sent various e mails and talked on phone and finally he asked me to go to the building opposite side. As I was almost exhausted in finding the right persons, I asked him to show me the place. He took me to the vip counter and told the supervisor the problems and asked him to allot me a room. As soon as he left for his office, the booking clerk refused to give me a room and he told there are no room for Rs.150/- and there was again confusion. The supervisor again asked Mr.Hari to come and clarify the position. Finally at 20.30hrs. I could get a room at Vikas guest house Room no.32. That too on the other side of the temple complex. I had again to run to the place for getting the room. I took the room at last at 21.00 hrs.
For no fault of me, I was made to run from pillar to post for almost 3 hours. Had I been a heart patient, I could have collapsed on the way finding the EDP Cell. My wife was waiting for me all alone, to get the room at the performance hall where all the programmes were over and it was pitch dark. He was very nervous and could not find out what has happened to me and my son.
I request you to find out the reason for the double entry and the non co operative attitude of the persons at the counters and see that such incidences do not repeat.
R.Phani Simha
deshmukhnitin111@yahoo.co.in

Jul 26, 2015

online ticket transaction fail

Re fund Amount
I was booked Online Special Darsan Tickets on dt.11 july2015 & 12 july2015 for darsan dt.15/08/2015
but the error message shown Network Delay & Transaction Cancelled Reques No.060100293808 & 060100293870
and the amount 1989/- (+) Rs.357/- Twice Debited from my Account.bank details i was processed for payment hdfcBank Gatetway,
and Debited in my hdfc Account Number :00131050098184,

Still refund Amount not send.

if anyone know about this pl help me

nitin deshmukh mobile no 9271512051
kss reddy

Jul 25, 2015

AMOUNT DEDUCTED FROM ACCOUNT, BUT NO CONFIRMATION

I KSS Reddy from Hyderabad wanted to book six Rs 300 darshan tickets for 19 july 2015 on 10/07/2015,entered all the details and navigated to the payment with netbanking via indian bank gateway. The amount Rs.1836+10 bank chgs got debited from my account 6084246013, but no confirmation or receipt. On 11/07/2015 again I made an attempt an got successful in booking six 300 rupees tickets by txring from my a/c through net banking.,
When will i get my money refunded back to my account? On the gateway page, Telephonically contacted and they assured that amount will credited back in 7 days. But till date it has not been credited to my a/c.

please kindly let me know how much time still it will take.

PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY ASAP

KSS REDDY
kss reddy

Jul 25, 2015

AMOUNT DEDUCTED FROM ACCOUNT, BUT NO CONFIRMATION

I KSS Reddy from Hyderabad wanted to book Rs 300 darshan tickets for 19 july 2015 on 10/07/2015,entered all the details and navigated to the paymeny via indian bank gateway. The amount got debited from my account, but no confirmation or receipt.

please kindly let me know how much time still it will take.

PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY ASAP

KSS REDDY
G SATYANARAYANA

Jul 18, 2015

ACCOMODATION

1) Seva tickets not available by online booking from home to a common people.
2)Accommodation must be provide at least for 2 days at Tirumala because pilgrims cannot finish their darshan or sevas in a day.kindly avoid to roam for accommodation daily for allotment/renewal. Time wasting to pilgrims. Allow officer at reception of cottage where allotted first time them for renewal at least for 1 day.

G.SATYANARAYANA
VISAKHAPATNAM STEEL PLANT
VISAKHAPATNAM.

Jul 15, 2015

Angaprathakshanan-request

I have sent more e-mails requesting to allot some tickets for Angaprathakshanam through TTD Centre, Chennai. If you allot this we can book here itself two days in advance and we can do Angaprathakshanam on the booking day. We request you sir to consider this case favourably and issue necessary orders. My request for this is we are given only one day leave since ours a private organisation. I used to do Angaprathakshanam everymonth. Previously the issue time was 20.00 hrs of previous day. Now you changed this to 14.00 hrs of previous day.

Once again I humbly request you sir to issue favourable orders in this issue and fulfil my prayer. Expecting your early orders.

priyaflowers

Jul 13, 2015

high irregularities in witnessing huindy counting at tiruchanur alamelumanga puram

We were visiting tiruchanur alamelu temple on 13.07.2015 at about 8.30 pm... One group of people wanted my husband and father as witnesses for hundy counting.... They discouraged us from buying tickets for dharshan and compelled us to wait for one hour. With two kids one under age 1 and one under age 4 and with two elderly women one is highly diabetic and other with elephantiasis... Without having food at correct time, we waited outside the sannithi... After finishing the hundy counting, when they no longer needed us, they started humiliating us asking for tickets... They wanted us to walk all around the shrine at 9.30 for dharshan even when there is no one in the queue... Once we reached there we were purposefully sent out of the shrine again as we do not have tickets... We were insisted that we have to go only at last and that is our punishment... Who are these people to punish us... Do we request for witnessing the hundy counting... And why the hell we want to... Why should we stand such humiliation... What is the correct procedure for witnessing act? I ll go to any level if proper action is not taken against these criminals .. My mobile number is 9994581863 and we are from madurai ..
Tirumala Tirupathi

tirumala tirupati

tirumala is the main place of hindu religion temple because of the god lord venkateswara was wher he have like stone in hills of tirumala and giving blessing to many devotes of the god more information about the god plz visit our web site http://tirumalatirupatisevas.com/
kpadmanaban2007

300 special entrance ticket fraud in pondicherry

I am 68 years old , retired employee from a prime central government work station.
I went to book online special darshan tickets(rs.300) at Authorised TTD office located at pondicherry next to Ram silks.
There i was disappointed with a man called thirumurugan, a rude manager and temple priest , who harrased me to pay Rs.400 /- instead of 300/-
I raised a question for the excessive collection of Rs.100/- and they said TTD charging 30% of tax and i should pay this amount with out fail.
I reserved for 10 tickets and i am charged Rs.1000/- extra for 10 tickets.
They also forced me to go to a specific Internet shop called Nataraj graphics located near GRT Jewellers, kamaraj salai,pondicherry.

This Nataraj graphics man brought the money and wasted my valuable time for the whole day and i collected the tickets only on the next day. Even with my lots of health complications i wandered here and there with lots of mental pain around the streets
even after paying Rs.1000/- extra.

I feel very bad about this experience, and later i came to know from my friends that these peoples are doing the same to all the innocent pilgrims who step in into the TTD office at pondicherry.
Kindly interfere in this issue and take necessary actions , as the TTd manager in pondicherry and his cottery Mr.Thirumurugan killing the pilgrims here day by day and this will reflect badly and affect the noble services given nicely at thirupathi.

yours truly
Padmanabhan
Retd. central government employee
chennai settled in pondicherry
divyama

Jul 8, 2015

AMOUNT DEDUCTED FROM ACCOUNT, BUT NO CONFIRMATION

I wanted to book Rs 1000 accommodation for 3rd September 2015, and navigated to the paymeny via Andhra bank gateway. The amount got debited from my account, but no confirmation or receipt.
When will i get my money refunded back to my account? On the gateway page, I only got the below cryptic message:

TIRUMALADR|020600109851|DUPG3893712445|201507098343364|1000.00|UPG|402741|03|INR|VDDIRECT|NA|NA|NA|09-07-2015 11:27:10|0300|NA|eBooking|Mrs. Divya Ma|Divya.ma@gmail.com| |ACC06|EACCOM|NA|NA|Transaction Successful|08E3779010B036CF448AD3556EE2407A88F52680B9577E672238C968A195491C

TTD provides worst portal ever seen. No customer care nothing to address issues. It is supposed to be the richest temple. Cant the management spend money on providing quality service. Horrible and shame on the TTD management.

PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY ASAP.
Subbuselvaraj

Jul 8, 2015

ONLINE TICKET BOOKING PROBLEM

subramani.

To book online special entry ticket it was taken 2days always network slow at last i reached upto payment option and updated debit card no. after that it is showing error msg. again i tried from first in payment option updated debit card no. again it is showing the same error msg. And then i checked in booking history in that status it is mentioned waiting for payment gateway confirmation. please let me know weather it is booked or not and wat about my 2 times transaction amount.

Note.: If online option is provided it means it should be easily accessible for all but in TTD ONLINE BOOKING it is not possible otherwise provide manual ticket.

regards,
Subramani.S
Shrimathi

Jul 7, 2015

Poor Performance of TTS online seva

It was almost 2 complete days wasted with the website TTD for online special darshan booking.

I was given reply by helpdesk that server is down. If server is down, How the number of tickets for darshan availability is coming down ?

Above all, there is no manual issuance of RS 300 ticket.

Really pathetic. Feeling sorry that we have to wait for the website to approve us to Meet Lord Venkateshwara!!!!!!
Prabhu77723

Jul 6, 2015

Misbehaviour of ttd employes

We visit ttd on 04.07.2015 at morning 3.00 am the person working in bag collection center behavoiur not good, they speak harshly, throws the lugages of pilgrims, not behave well to all pilgrims, all the people come to temple with many problem, but even reach temple there also some problem because of person like that is not good, change that kind of people, if not action taken, thurumala will got bad reputation among people so please take necessory action.
karnati881

Jul 4, 2015

Non-Availability of e- seva tickets For Room Accomodation

When Login daily to the Site from 00:00hrs to 00:30hrs the message coming as "Please Wait for Half a hour time for Maintenance" after login at 00:31hrs the message was coming as
"closed". It is really surprising and shocking, how it is possible to show '0' tickets at the very opening of website at 00:31 a.m. very surprisingly it shows '0' under availability. daily if it shows '0' like this , when can we get room accomodation tickets online ? I am sure 50 online tickets sold are not booked directly by common people through internet. it is getting booked through some other source.
sometimes it shows only one ticket available but when we try to book it logout the user. this issue happened almost for 4 times in this month for me.
I get doubt in this context, that the employees concerned in this department of online e-sevas are blocking the tickets, making them unavailable in the website. unless you probe in this matter strictly, the seva tickets can not be available to common people like me.

I request you to kindly take up the matter to do justice to common people.

Jun 18, 2015

Action Taken _ Reg

I often use to write letters to TTD Devasthanams regarding my grievances for Suprabadham seva and Angaprathakshanam request. I want to know whether TTD have issued any new orders in this reagrd. Please inform us anything about this.

Sekar T

Jun 17, 2015

seva booking through post & Angaprathakshanam booking

I have sent Two Demad Drafts for Rs.120/- each for advance booking of suprabatha seva during August,2015 & November,2015 on two different dates well in advance. But some few days back, I have received those Demand Drafts by TTD office stating that - " Booking of Suprabatha Seva by Post is cancelled and book through on-line. But many times I found that availability is always "Nil".

I humbly request you sir to show another way to book suprabatham tickets other than current booking. Or you please resume the booking of Suprabatham tickets by post.

One more request sir, I will do Angaprathakshanam every month. Previously, the tickets were issued by 20.00 hrs of previous day and will issue 750 tickets. Now you have advanced the issue time by 14.00 hrs. of previous day. We are getting only one day leave in a week since ours is a private Trust. I once again humbly request you sir to resume the issuing time from 20.00 hrs of previous night as before and increase the tickets to 1000 instead of 750.

If it is possible please provide the facility of booking the Angaprathakshanam tickets one week before in TTD Centres like Chennai etc ( i.e. spare 50 tickets through online for Angaprathakshanam daily.

Expecting your favourable orders early.

T.Sekar, Chennai
DEVARAJUMAJJI

Jun 16, 2015

Re fund Amount

I was booked Online Special Darsan Tickets on dt.22.11.2014 for darsan dt.0612.2014
but the error message shown Network Delay & Transaction Cancelled Reques No.060400151891 & 060400152468
and the amount 1800/- (+) Rs.1800/- Twice Debited from my Account.
bank details i was processed for payment City Bank Gatetway,
and Debited in my SBI Account Number :33196963734,
POS PRCH-POS432607130281 TTD-SPECIALDARSHAN CHITTOO-for the First Time Rs1800/- and
The second Transection No POS PRCH-POS432610200789 TTD-SPECIAL DARSHAN CHITTOO Rs.1800/- Debited.

Still refund Amount not send.

if anyone know about this pl help me

prjaishanka

Jun 14, 2015

Suprabhatam Seva Online booking is not for common people?

Executive officer, ttd , tirupati

sub: e seva tickets of suprabhatam and Thomala Seva

As per your ttd online e seva portal, 50 tickets for suprabhatham shall be available daily for sevas to be booked in 56 days advance and the quota for the same get released only by 9.00 am .

I have been trying for this seva for alomost a month. everyday i connect to this site at 9.00 AM . by the time i login and navigate to seva page it will be 9.01 AM, but if i try to book the seva ticket for the 56th day for suprabhatam seva it shows ' 0 ' tickets under availability.It is really surprising and shocking.

how it is possible to show '0' tickets at the very opening of website at 9 a.m. ?very surprisingly it shows '0' under availability. daily if it shows '0' like this , when can we get Suprabhatam seva tickets online ?
I request you to kindly take up the matter to do justice to common people.
NRI

Jun 14, 2015

Sad to see this online booking web portal for a great temple

Unable to Process Payment

Waited almost a year to get the exact date we want. But our great online web portal owned by TTD didn't let our transactions go through. Every time it resulted in 'Payment Gateway Failure' Error. Fully upset with the TTD. Sorry to see this poor quality/functionality web portal in advanced days. We lost our complete plans visiting india.

not get confirmation mail

June 3(yesterday) we have booked ttd special darshaan tickect from goldenusr@gmail.com. But we didn't get confirm mail or verification letter. unfortunately we forget save or note the transaction id...
Today we have 3-4pm dharsan. what we have to do sir...
please send the confirmation mail as soon as possible.

We got message from bank that pay amount was reduce. if it possible kindly send within a hour. Else please refund the money sir.
travelling time to ttd is 3 hour from here. so send mail in a hour else refund the money.

not get confirmation mail

Yesterday( June 3) we have booked for special dharsaan ticket.... unfortunately we didn't get confirmation mail. Today 3-4pm we have dharsan time bt still didn't get mail.
we also not save or note the transaction id. but the time we booked is 1-2 pm.
please send the printout copy of the ticket.

NOT GET MAIL

Today we have 3-4pm dharsan. what we have to do sir...
please send the confirmation mail as soon as possible.
vaidyanathan.lv@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2015

Refund-

0n 26-5-15 I tried to book Rs.750/-Accomadation at tirumala for 21-7-2015 , vide order No. 020500044267 but it was not confirmed metioning "NET WORK DELAY TRANSACTION CANCELLED'
again I tried vide order No.020500044272 confirmed vide receipt No.IAI50721050004 .When I checked my account I was surprised to note that Rs. 750/- was debited twice totaling Rs.1500/- on 26-5-15 hence I request to refund Rs.750/- debited against the 'CANCELLED TRANSACTION ' and oblidge.
ICICI Bank Account No.000201512604 Viswanathan L V

E-mail - vaidyanathan.lv@gmail.com Mobile No.09447422935 Land No.0491-2576687
ram7777

Jun 1, 2015

TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS

I have made donation of Rs 1000 through my debit card online on 19-05-2015.Money has been deducted from my account.I didn't get the receipt.I got a message that i had used my debit card for POS at SRI VENKATESWARA PRANA CHITTOOR IN. My email id is 1962rajaram@gmail.com.

V.Rajaram
Pratape

May 30, 2015

TTD cheating People

Guys,

TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAM is only for rich peoples and not for comman man. These guys are only money minded you should not expect justice from TTD. So please worship Perumal from your home itself.

Fashion ka Fatka - Order not dispatched and no proper response
    I ordered a saree from fashion a fatka on 5th July and my...
    Bharat Gas - NON RECEIPT OF LPG GAS REFILL
    I am a consumer of Bharat gas. my consumer no is 22659889....
    Star Plus - Mere angne mein
    What a stupid storyline? In this age, how can bridge groom...
    UPSC Website - i have forgotten my password
    Dear Sir , i have forgotten my password of one...
    Realiance - Not able to acces Internet
    Hi, I am not able to access data card from last 3...
    Reliance netconnect /datacard - Not Able to Access Internet
    Hi, I am not able to access data card from last 3...
    Rudraksh group mohali - Fraud
    Sir with respect me and my two friends applied in...
    G D Vashisht - G D Vashisht
    Yeh Bhenchod Koi guru nahi hai yeh maderchod Gandu...
    Magma Car Loan - No Value or Ethics towards consumers
    Hi, I took first time car loan 3 years back and I...
    Ibps - not download my ibps po application form
    sir, i filled a application form of ibps po. my payment...