TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS

Consumer complaints and reviews about TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS

T.SEKAR

Jun 18, 2015

Action Taken _ Reg

I often use to write letters to TTD Devasthanams regarding my grievances for Suprabadham seva and Angaprathakshanam request. I want to know whether TTD have issued any new orders in this reagrd. Please inform us anything about this.

Sekar T
T.SEKAR

Jun 17, 2015

seva booking through post & Angaprathakshanam booking

I have sent Two Demad Drafts for Rs.120/- each for advance booking of suprabatha seva during August,2015 & November,2015 on two different dates well in advance. But some few days back, I have received those Demand Drafts by TTD office stating that - " Booking of Suprabatha Seva by Post is cancelled and book through on-line. But many times I found that availability is always "Nil".

I humbly request you sir to show another way to book suprabatham tickets other than current booking. Or you please resume the booking of Suprabatham tickets by post.

One more request sir, I will do Angaprathakshanam every month. Previously, the tickets were issued by 20.00 hrs of previous day and will issue 750 tickets. Now you have advanced the issue time by 14.00 hrs. of previous day. We are getting only one day leave in a week since ours is a private Trust. I once again humbly request you sir to resume the issuing time from 20.00 hrs of previous night as before and increase the tickets to 1000 instead of 750.

If it is possible please provide the facility of booking the Angaprathakshanam tickets one week before in TTD Centres like Chennai etc ( i.e. spare 50 tickets through online for Angaprathakshanam daily.

Expecting your favourable orders early.

T.Sekar, Chennai
DEVARAJUMAJJI

Jun 16, 2015

Re fund Amount

I was booked Online Special Darsan Tickets on dt.22.11.2014 for darsan dt.0612.2014
but the error message shown Network Delay & Transaction Cancelled Reques No.060400151891 & 060400152468
and the amount 1800/- (+) Rs.1800/- Twice Debited from my Account.
bank details i was processed for payment City Bank Gatetway,
and Debited in my SBI Account Number :33196963734,
POS PRCH-POS432607130281 TTD-SPECIALDARSHAN CHITTOO-for the First Time Rs1800/- and
The second Transection No POS PRCH-POS432610200789 TTD-SPECIAL DARSHAN CHITTOO Rs.1800/- Debited.

Still refund Amount not send.

if anyone know about this pl help me

prjaishanka

Jun 14, 2015

Suprabhatam Seva Online booking is not for common people?

Executive officer, ttd , tirupati

sub: e seva tickets of suprabhatam and Thomala Seva

As per your ttd online e seva portal, 50 tickets for suprabhatham shall be available daily for sevas to be booked in 56 days advance and the quota for the same get released only by 9.00 am .

I have been trying for this seva for alomost a month. everyday i connect to this site at 9.00 AM . by the time i login and navigate to seva page it will be 9.01 AM, but if i try to book the seva ticket for the 56th day for suprabhatam seva it shows ' 0 ' tickets under availability.It is really surprising and shocking.

how it is possible to show '0' tickets at the very opening of website at 9 a.m. ?very surprisingly it shows '0' under availability. daily if it shows '0' like this , when can we get Suprabhatam seva tickets online ?
I am sure 50 online tickets sold are not booked directly by common people through internet. it is getting booked through some other source.
sometimes it shows only one ticket available but when we try to book it logout the user. this issue happened almost for 4 times in this month for me.
I get doubt in this context, that the employees concerned in this department of online e-sevas are blocking the tickets, making them unavailable in the website. unless you probe in this matter strictly, the seva tickets can not be available to common people like me.
I request you to kindly take up the matter to do justice to common people.
NRI

Jun 14, 2015

Sad to see this online booking web portal for a great temple

Unable to Process Payment

Waited almost a year to get the exact date we want. But our great online web portal owned by TTD didn't let our transactions go through. Every time it resulted in 'Payment Gateway Failure' Error. Fully upset with the TTD. Sorry to see this poor quality/functionality web portal in advanced days. We lost our complete plans visiting india.

not get confirmation mail

June 3(yesterday) we have booked ttd special darshaan tickect from goldenusr@gmail.com. But we didn't get confirm mail or verification letter. unfortunately we forget save or note the transaction id...
Today we have 3-4pm dharsan. what we have to do sir...
please send the confirmation mail as soon as possible.

We got message from bank that pay amount was reduce. if it possible kindly send within a hour. Else please refund the money sir.
travelling time to ttd is 3 hour from here. so send mail in a hour else refund the money.

not get confirmation mail

Yesterday( June 3) we have booked for special dharsaan ticket.... unfortunately we didn't get confirmation mail. Today 3-4pm we have dharsan time bt still didn't get mail.
we also not save or note the transaction id. but the time we booked is 1-2 pm.
please send the printout copy of the ticket.

NOT GET MAIL

Today we have 3-4pm dharsan. what we have to do sir...
please send the confirmation mail as soon as possible.
vaidyanathan.lv@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2015

Refund-

0n 26-5-15 I tried to book Rs.750/-Accomadation at tirumala for 21-7-2015 , vide order No. 020500044267 but it was not confirmed metioning "NET WORK DELAY TRANSACTION CANCELLED'
again I tried vide order No.020500044272 confirmed vide receipt No.IAI50721050004 .When I checked my account I was surprised to note that Rs. 750/- was debited twice totaling Rs.1500/- on 26-5-15 hence I request to refund Rs.750/- debited against the 'CANCELLED TRANSACTION ' and oblidge.
ICICI Bank Account No.000201512604 Viswanathan L V

E-mail - vaidyanathan.lv@gmail.com Mobile No.09447422935 Land No.0491-2576687
ram7777

Jun 1, 2015

TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS

I have made donation of Rs 1000 through my debit card online on 19-05-2015.Money has been deducted from my account.I didn't get the receipt.I got a message that i had used my debit card for POS at SRI VENKATESWARA PRANA CHITTOOR IN. My email id is 1962rajaram@gmail.com.

V.Rajaram
Pratape

May 30, 2015

TTD cheating People

Guys,

TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAM is only for rich peoples and not for comman man. These guys are only money minded you should not expect justice from TTD. So please worship Perumal from your home itself.
SRIKANTH VORUGANTI

May 26, 2015

CANCELATION OF SPECIAL ENTRY DARSHAN TICKETS

Executive Officer,ttd,tirupati

SUB: cancellation of special entry darshan tickets

hello sir this is srikanth, iam booking special entry darshan tickets per 6 persons on

1. REQ NO- 060600449210
BOOKING NO- IP15061906000108704
FOR 19-06-2015 TO 6PERSONS)

2. REQ NO- 060600444052
BOOKING NO-IP15061906000107284
FOR 19-06-2015 TO 6 PERSONS

We are not get a confirmation mail to my registered mail
so we booikng the tickets in 2 times same day same time.

at the same way we are not got anyconfimation mail

after 1 day we again booked and we will get a confirmation mail.

so we got a 3 tickets
so please cancell the above mentioned 2 tickets

PLEASE CANCELL THE MY 2 SPECIAL ENTRY DASHAN TICKETS AND REFUND THE MONEY (RS 3600)TO MY ACCOUNT

ACCOUNT DETAILS
CELL-8341510411
np narasimhalu

May 25, 2015

eseva

sir ihave sevaral times to book seva tickets but to my surpraise iwill find separate reasons every time.icomplain through ttd web site ihave received any reply. resons shomn1 even though i open the website at 9.00 it shows 0 for subratham and tomalaseva how is it possible. 2the web aite shows tickets bokked under the ip address how is it possible.ihave seen the payment problem is there.i am unabale to understand what is the use of this website.it is waste of time to try to book the sevaticket.
np narasimhalu
ameyT

May 20, 2015

e seva tickets of suprabhatam,and e special darshan

Executive officer, ttd , tirupati

sub: e seva tickets of suprabhatam,and e special darshan

as per your ttd online e seva portal, 50 tickets for suprabhatham shall be available daily for sevas to be booked in 56 days advance and the quota for the same and e-special darshan get released by 9.00 am .

every day, when i open your e seva website for online booking of above said sevas and special darshan at 9 a.m. ,Suprabhatam and special darshan slot 10am, 11am and 12 pm show ' 0 ' tickets under availability.

how it is possible to show '0' tickets at the very opening of website at 9 a.m. ? suppose , if i open after one hour , if it shows '0' then i can think that all tickets might have been booked in one hour. but, at the very starting of booking, which is available at 9 a. m. , very surprisingly it shows '0' under availability. daily if it shows '0' like this , when can we get seva tickets online ?

I get doubt in this context, that the employees concerned in this department of online e-sevas and e-special darshan, are blocking the tickets, making them unavailable in the website. unless you probe in this matter strictly, the seva tickets can not be available to common people.
I request you to kindly take up the matter to do justice to common people.

thanking you sir.
Srinivasachirag

May 19, 2015

Unable to Process Payment

I tried 4 times to pay Kalyanosthavam Puja for 13-JUL-2015. All the time my booking is failed with 'Payment Gateway Failure' Error with Andhra Bank.
Only Sri Lord Venkateshwara can only understand how this eSeva Portal works.
It's impossible for an common man from across the globe to book any eSeva ticket through this portal.
It's simply waste of time and effort and our ambitious of performing any type of Pooja will not be fulfilled by this eSeva Portal.
GOD BLESS TTD Management who developed this Portal.

Unfortunate Lord Venkateshwara Devotees.
Srinivasa.
srinivasgtl

May 18, 2015

E Seva Tickets

Dear Friends,

TTD E-Seva Online webpage has many known issues but it looks that these are kept wantedly.

Yes I booked a E-Seva ticket for 13/7 Visheshapooja and the transaction was smooth, but the problem started while returning back to webpage after transaction.

1. The TTD Webpage logs out immediately after your transaction on the bank or billdesk page.
2. Re-login and check the status of what you have paid, it says waiting for payment.
3. After few minutes it turns saying the Transaction fails while your money is already deducted.
4. Few more minutes later, you can't find your transaction in your history itself.

I did the same on atleast three attempts in an hour and with different valid credit cards. But the Webpage allowed me to book only the room and not the seva. Every time I book it, it fails after some time and the good thing was the tickets were available a plenty when I was trying.

I even spoke to EPD office in Tirumala where some one helped me to an extent. But finally the outcome was nothing expect that a warning saying Please dont pay more as you may not get your money back also.

One more good thing I had been observing from many years, the Ashthadala Paada Padmarabham seva which will be performed on tuesdays should have atleast 20 tickets to be sold on e-seva web page. But my close observation till date shows that every time (3 months before the day) open the web page exactly at 9am, you still find the number of tickets available for this and Archana set to zero. So its basically they are not releasing any quota on the web for these sevas.

I am not sure who will be the right person to contact and complain these issues and EPD is the head for these and they are not doing any thing even after you complain.

Guys, let's get together and submit a memo to the TTD Management on this and see what best we can do for this. TTD can't separate devotees from the God like this. It is a curetly.
gane_20

May 16, 2015

e-seva booking especially subrabatham, Tomala, Nijapada etc.

If any body book seva tickets like subrabatham, Tomala, Nijapada, archana, it will be great miracle in the world. As per TTD, the quota open by 9AM morning. It you long in 9.01AM, no tickets available. How could all book in 1 mins. TTD only tells this secret. Else need to ask Perumal only.

Ganesh
vishan143

May 15, 2015

WORST WEBSITE I EVER VISTED

I registered in ttd eseva portol along with my id proof and photo which ever is mandatory . By god grace registration was successful. Great now what.I am not able to log in because my account is not activated because i have to verify that in my email. I waited waited waited ....... I didnt receive a dam email. The next day I tried and this time with out any activation email I am able to log in. GREAT. Now i am able to log in any time. But till now i didnt receive any email from ttd portal. FINE i am able to log in thats a great thing. Now i want to book seva tickets i dont know how this website work what i have to do and all. So i thought give it a try. I tried booking Kalyanothavam tickets. I selected date and everything .. I went until the payment.Everything is fine but the date i selected is not that I want to do kalyanothavam SO I CANCELLED THE PROCESS. I didnt book any ticket that day. Next day when i log in and try to book ticket this dam website is showing through my IP address one ticket is already book and I am not eligible to book one more until 60 days. All the time I waited to book tickets all are gone.

WHO CREATED THIS WEBSITE : IF THIS WEBSITE IS NOT ABLE TO TAKE UPDATES AND NOT ABLE TO GENERATE AUTO EMAIL THEN WHAT THE HELL IS THE CONCERNED DEPARTMENT IS DOING. WHEN THEY ARE CHARGING FROM PEOPLE TO DO THEIR SERVICES THEY MUST DO IT IN RIGHT WAY. AT LEAST THEY SHOULD HAVE HIRE A PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE DESIGNER TO DO THE BEST JOB. THEY SHOULD INVEST LITTLE MORE MONEY TO DESIGN WEBSITE WHICH WILL RESPOND PROPERLY .

BECAUSE OF THIS DAM PORTAL I WASTED A LOT OF MY TIME.
Ranga Rao

May 14, 2015

Misbehavior of ttd employees

I have visited the TTD temple on 13-05-15 at 11:00am along with my family at evening time i went to darshan in between compartments they issued 70/- laddu ticket so that i have took 8 laddus there and at night i have completed darshan so i came back to cottage at morning time i went to laddu counter to take laddus so they are not accepting the ticket they are telling time over of ticket and i have talk with the superdent counter no 30 and they also Misbehavior tomuch he used walger words also kindly take some action that idiots
I am the regular devotee of the lord and visited thirumala several times and I have never experienced of this thing from tirumala so kindly take some action from idiot employs..

RangaRao
vinayaga murthy

May 13, 2015

Bed bugs in accomodation

I have visited the TTD temple on 11-05-15 at 0930 PM along with my wife and two children aged 27 and 25 respectively. I have been allotted with accommodation around 10 Pm at Septagiri cottage. I have paid RS 600 advance ( Rs 100 for accommodation & 500 refundable) Key no 724 is allotted (!st floor). I have checked in around and found the romm is very dirty and bath room was slippery. and bed was full of bed bugs started biting before the lights are switched off.

I am the regular devotee of the lord and visited thirumala several times and I have never experienced of Bed bugs which can come along with our cloths. I have vacated the room immediately around 2345 hours and asked refund. the money of Rs 500 was refunded since the room was vacated within for hours.

With out taking the refund I have returned to Thirupathi and taken a private accommodation and visited TTD on 12-05-15 and refund money wad returned at 1200 hours .

Kindly make sanitization and eradicate bed bugs problems

K. V. Murthy
Bangalore

AGSrini

May 12, 2015

Misbehavior of ttd employees

It is astonishing and shocking to note that a few of our esteemed TTD employees are in dire want of patience and public Etiquette. It so happened recently that at TMC 74 entrance where the Rs.300/- online darshan pilgrims enter the queue line a teenage girl of 16 was virtually thrown out by a bullying employee who held her on both her shoulders amidst protests from her near and dear. Her crime was that her elders posted her brother's photo instead of hers. In spite of requests by all her kith the visibly arrogant personnel pushed her out humiliating her by holding her strongly on her shoulders and asked her to wait there or get lost. There are ways of checking things and organizing work in a decent way. It is really painful that there are such Kaliyuga dussasanas ruling the roost even in such a sacred place like Thirumala temple. May Lord Balaji punish severely such Devils in human form! Let us hope that women are given their due respect atleast in religious places.

I strongly recommend TTD Management take more care recruiting employees with humane attitude and certain norms and values and respect towards the fairer gender.
As we are all born and live in a vedabhoomi where it is believed that " Yathra naaryasthu poojyanthe Ramanthe Thathra Devathaaha!"
vinayak s k

May 12, 2015

REFUND OF AMOUNT

Respected Sirs,

I have made following payment through my AXIS BANK Debit Card 0n 08-04-2015
and the transactions were failed due to network delay etc.

Transaction Details

Account Number 279800 (last six digits)
Transaction Date 08/04/15 15.:54 hr
Transaction Amount INR 900.00
Request No : 060400404966

Transaction Details

Account Number 279800 (last six digits)
Transaction Date 08/04/15 13.:04 hr
Transaction Amount INR 1200.00
Request No : 060400405217

All the above four payments were made for booking of E specail Entry Darshan. The amounts were debited from my bank account. However, confirmations from TTD were failed. I request you to kindly initiate action for refund of the above amounts
as amount total comes to Rs. 2000/-

EMAIL: kapaleshwari@gmail.com
Padmanabhan H

May 11, 2015

Registration for ttd online

i registered for ttd online darshan booking. they have not sent email to enable me to log my account for booking ed arshan and archanas. i filed my complaint inn queries No responsed. what to do? Please attend these problem please.My emai id is hpn2018@gmail.com
VS Moorthy

May 7, 2015

TTD Special Darshan ticket cancellation

I bought TTD Special Darshan ticket for 2 people , but due to some urgency , they are not visiting Tirumala . Request please let's know how to cancel the ticket for this darshan.
T V KRISHNA MOHAN

May 6, 2015

e seva tickets not available for common people for suprabhatam , archana, ashta dala pada padma ardhana, nijapada darsanam, thomala seva

to
the executive officer, ttd , tirupati

sub: e seva tickets of suprabhatam,,archana, thomala seva, ashtadala pada padma aradhana, nijapada darsanam not available for on line booking

dear sir,

as per your ttd online e seva portal, 10 tickets for archana, 10 tickets for thomala, 20 tickets for ashta dala pada padma aradhana , 300 tickets for nijapada darsana, and 50 tickets for suprabhatham shall be available daily for sevas to be booked in 60 days advance.

every day, when i open your e seva website for online booking of above said sevas at 9 a.m. ,,all the above said sevas show ' 0 ' tickets under availability.

i get doubt in this context, that the employees concerned in this department of online e-sevas, are blocking the tickets, making them unavailable in the website. unless you probe in this matter strictly, the seva tickets can not be available to common people. already some bad name has come to ttd , because of some employees who are doing frauds in their level to the extent possible to them, as per the news shown in tv 9, and eenadu paper. i request you to kindly take up the matter to do justice to common people.

thanking you sir.

t v krishna mohan

Airtel Post Paid - NET WORK ISSUE
    NET WORK ISSUE DEAR SIR / MADAM I'm Deepak my...
    TIKONA DIGITAL NETWORKS - No network from 4 days
    Seriously this is pathetic, I got this network 10 days ago...
    sbi freedom rewardz - forgot my user id & password
    Sir I have forgot my user id & password I try your...
    bsnl dehradun - Outgoing call has been stopped
    My name is Deepak Kumar. My Cellone no. is 9412021720. My...
    Income Tax Department - night security
    dear sir in tamilnadu-karaikudi- the night security a old...
    BSNL - Broadband is not working Properly every day and Telephones
    Dear sir sir i am krishna prasad das AT/PO KUPARI,SORO...
    shopclues.com - SENT DAMAGED ITEM
    DIGITAL SATELLITE FINDER SF 219, RECEIVED BUT NOT...