TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS

Consumer complaints and reviews about TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS

sraod

Jan 25, 2015

refund for double transaction

I D.Shanmukha Rao has booked Rs.300 tickets for 5 persons on 6th December 2014 for the date 20th December 2014 with booking member IP14122004000038944 with PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK debit card. However, the payment has been debited twice with same booking numer. I request you to refund one of the payments.

THANK YOU.

Jan 22, 2015

Refund Amount Still not credited ( Rs.3600)

I was booked Online Special Darsan Tickets on dt.22.11.2014 for darsan dt.0612.2014 but the error message shown Network Delay:Transaction Cancelled Reques No.060400151891 & 060400152468 and the amount 1800/- (+) Rs.1800/- Twice Debited from my Account. bank details i was processed for payment City Bank Gatetway,
and Debited in my SBI Account Number :33196963734,
POS PRCH-POS432607130281 TTD-SPECIALDARSHAN CHITTOO-for the First Time Rs1800/- and
The second Transection No POS PRCH-POS432610200789 TTD-SPECIAL DARSHAN CHITTOO Rs.1800/- Debited.
Still refund Amount not send.
if anyone know about this pl help me

.This IsMy E Mail ID : devarajumajji@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2015

Refund Amount

and the details for Debited in my SBI Account Number :33196963734,
Still refund Amount not send.
.This IsMy E Mail ID : devarajumajji@gmail.com
subhashini sridhar

Jan 19, 2015

REfund of ticket amount which got debited but the transaction failed and no ticket was booked

I tried to book tickets on TTD online seva on 12th of January 2015, and the amount was debited from my axis bank account Rs. 300/- however no ticket was booked and the session got disrupted.

Now, please refund the amount.

In case you need further details like account number etc.,, please let me know my mail id is subasvasan@gmail.com
chandanji

Jan 12, 2015

refund of money for un booked tickets

Myself Chandan Kumar Agarwal (Resident of Odisha) is planning to visit Tirupati vide your one day Tirupati tour program on 30/01/2015.
For the above mentioned purpose I registered my self on your online portal.
In the first attempt of booking vide mastero debit card Rs 3000 was deducted from my bank account (Savings) but the ticket was not booked (Debit card money deduction reference; txn#122272). No ticket was generated and no e mail received in this regard.
on 2nd attempt i succeeded in booking two AC tickets costing me Rs 3000. Again Rs 3000 was deducted but, this time the ticket was booked (transaction ID; 201501101241104 & Ticket ID: IC432157 Seat no. 17&18).
The money deducted in the first attempt of booking has not been refunded in my account.
May kindly advise the next course of action, please.
murali152

Jan 11, 2015

AMOUNT DEBIT DUE TO NETWORK DELAY

I was booked Online Special Darsan Tickets on dt.08.09.2014 for darsan dt.13.09.2014 but the error message shown Network Delay:Transaction Cancelled Reques No.060600031732 and the amount 1200/- bank details i was processed for payment Punjan National Bank Gatetway, and the details for Debited in my account POS PRCH POS 425109147110 TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHTIRUP . so please refund my amount.
Sameera Devireddy

Jan 9, 2015

amount refund of double transaction

I D.Shanmukha Rao has booked Rs.300 tickets for 5 persons on 6th December 2014 for the date 20th December 2014 with booking member IP14122004000038944 with debit card. However, the payment has been debited twice with same booking numer. I request you to refund one of the payments.

THANK YOU.
yshwnth

Jan 8, 2015

worst website ever

I have been trying to book tickets for e-seva for the past week, the website has been down. It was active finally after a week an doesn't let you book any tickets. the same error keeps popping saying that I have already booked the tickets and should wait for 60 days after the seva to book further. How am I supposed to do that, if I haven't booked any tickets?

They should spend a small portion of their budget in revamping the website if they want to make all the seva tickets online. If not, forget about the website.
Phani_Complaintboard

Jan 1, 2015

TTD online booking Rules

While booking it's showing Age Between 10-100. It should be more clear Below 10 Years Darshan Ticket not required.

Second and Important is In booking receipt Important Points, Point no 12 stated below

At the time of entry, the pilgrim shall produce the same Id used at the time of booking. Age proof shall be
produced for children below 12 years to gain entry free of cost.

why this ambiguity in same site. We lost 900/- ( Special entry darshan for 3 children of below age 12).

TTD is highly successful in grabbing money from pilgrims.

This is one example that one i am stating. Their activities will definitely impact on reputation of TTD / Tirumala in longer run.
Venkata.suman24@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2014

Parking fees

Hello palakamandali team,
I have been visiting god venkateshwara in tirumala since when I was a child. Its more than 30 years. In this month of December, I visited tirumala with my family nd booked a room in tirupati srinivasam. To my shock, I was asked to pay 50 rs for parking. Why should a pilgrimage pay for parking when they are coming for darshan? What is happening to crores of rupees that the god is earnings every month and year..I demand the concerned team look at this issue.

Dec 26, 2014

Online Transaction Failure Ticket Refund Amount

I have book the online tickets for E Special entry durshan for 6 persons on 22-11-2014 for date 06.12.2014 by using online

option.While booking the online ticket is not booked and amount twice deducted from my account (1800 + 1800 =3600).

Amount deducted vide this ref No from my SBI Account.

Date :22-11-14 ( POS PRCH-POS 432607130281 TTD-SPECIAL DARSHAN CHITTOO)- Rs.1800.00
Date :22-11-14 ( POS PRCH-POS 432610200789 TTD-SPECIAL DARSHAN CHITTOO)- Rs.1800.00

I have been asking for re fund amount and they are not giving correct information.

please help me to let me know what to do in this case.
srisanj

Dec 25, 2014

Srinivas k

Dear Administrator
TTD
It was 24th December 2014. It was for senior citizens Seva at 10.00am. I was told by security officer that above 80years of age, somebody can accompany,so
I was accompanying my father sri S krishnamchar who is 81 years and my
mother who is 71 years old. Initially I was allowed to go with them after all security check and other formalities. Before entering the temple,While moving in the queue two officials who were dressed in white shirt and white pant who had done the screening earlier and allowed me to go, suddenly pulled me out , dragged me out,assaulted me in front of everybody from the queue and sent me back. My parents were helpless,I was shocked to react further, simply walked away. This is least expected from ttd personals. We travel far and wide ,take leave from office work to have Lord's darshan. If it is like this,then what is the purpose of you ttd making facilities and rules to help the devotees.
Show considerations,be courteous and helpful to the pilgrims at least who are handicapped and senior citizens.
Kindly take action on those officials who were on duty on24th December 2014 morning 10.00am for senior citizen seva. Train them to be courteous for we are not slaves or beggars who need to be iiltreated this way. All of us come to tirupati to have Lord's darshan and blessings and not take with us unpleasant incidents.
Don't treat this lightly,we are hurted and your officials are responsible for this.

K Srinivas
9880920256
You can mail me @ sri_sanj@yahoo.co.in
Neelima Daka

Dec 21, 2014

About seva

Respected sir/ mam
I m Neelima from vizag, i m completed PhD (Biochemistry). I want to do seva to Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanam for peacefulness. How to approach u r members. Please inform me.
With Regards,
Neelima
neelima.daka@gmail.com
9885516449.
Jiya Malani

Dec 17, 2014

Help

I have book the online ticket for dated 24.12.2014 by using online option.While booking the online ticket form there was one option asking for Id proof Number,I have provided my passport number,but by mistake i have punched one wrong word in id proff number,and ticket is booked,can any one help me to let me know what to do in this case.

Dhivya Pandurengan

Dec 4, 2014

confirmation on the ticket not available

I have booked 6 (300rupees) tickets to visit tirumala on tuesday (09-12-14) in online yesterday 3.00 p.m. the amount (1800) has been debited in my account but still i didnt get any confirmation regarding it please give suggestion to get ticket confirmation or money back.
Ramkumar T T

Dec 3, 2014

confirmation on the ticket not available

sir I have booked 4 (300rupees) tickets to visit tirumal on friday (05-12-14) in online yesterday 8.00 p.m. the amount (1200) has been debited in my account but still i dint get any confirmation regarding it please see to it my name is RAMKUMAR T T
snirmal.kumar

Dec 1, 2014

The most inhuman treatment-Lord has left Tirumala

To start off with...as everyone has mentioned, there is no spiritual sanctity any more at Tirumala!
Its just a business, people are ill-treated without caring for their age or situation, in-short there is no humanity there any more.

Understandable, that the crowd is huge, but this is the very crowd which provides the necessary funds and visibility which makes Tirupati what it is now, without the devotees or spiritual sanctity its just another business establishment.

I had booked a Kalyana utsavom Seva for Nov'30-2014 and my parents couldn't accompany me for the booking in Bangalore as they were out of country and from the internet I found out that parents can buy on the spot tickets for 150/- and accompany you, trusting that I took them along and experienced one of the worst behaviour ever from a police man at the ticket checking counter....who I don't even consider was worthy enough to be compared to a dog...it will be insulting the dog, because even that animal didn't bark like he did...he absolutely abused them for staying around and trying to find ways to accompany us...it was a very sad moment and it affected us so much that I didn't even pay my respects to the lord...I felt he is sitting mute to all these atrocities.

There is no clear direction or system in place which helps the pilgrims to reach their respective que's or entries.
And non Telugu speaking people are in trouble because none can speak any other language nor have the patience to direct every lost pilgrim around.
I guess, the temple authorities have taken it for granted that, yes, pilgrims will somehow manage and money will flow...that somehow manage mentality which has kept our country as a developing nation for eternity prevails even here for long and I am not sure what the concerned so called IAS officers or "highly educated' officers do as part of improving or setting up a proper system.

No miracle is needed...JUST DO THE BASICS RIGHT...PERIOD...JUST DO THE BASICS RIGHT---ANALYSE...IMPROVISE...STABILIZE, over a period of time, the system will be set and will take care of itself with little maintenance, right now it rots!

And from what I have seen all these years, I have no hopes that it will ever be done, but nevertheless feel like sharing my views as it might tickle somebody somewhere to at-least think...forget taking action...at-least think.

The guys everywhere are abusive...arrogant...behind money...nonchalant...lack basic humanity...most striking fact...THEY LACK BASIC HUMANITY WHICH DIFFERENTIATES HUMANS FROM ANIMALS...ALL OF THEM...NO EXCEPTIONS...there is no spirituality or even if you have it...you will lose it there!

I had the worst experience in terms of finding and taking a pre-booked so called TTD cottage, which was not a cottage at-all in any sense and one arrogant inhuman so called TTD officer who made my aged dad stand in the que, refused to give him a pen while he was happily chatting on the phone and without even looking at my pre-booked receipt asked me 7500/- for a cottage...I cant find apt words for the system or the people who run it...ITS ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC!

It goes on and on and on and on...from the lowest rung TTD official to the highest want money...money and more money for anything and everything ...everyone puts out his hand and asks for money for anything and everything.

All the sevas are booked for 20 years in advance by VIP's...VVIP's and the innumerable agents and quacks who run the show...common man will have to go thru like goats and sheep...its a very sad sight the way old and sick people who cant even walk being jostled and rushed inside the main area...ITS SCARY!!

One interesting fact I noticed was that the crowd as compared to my visits from childhood is going down day-by-day and a day will surely come at this rate when civilized people will dread going to Tirumala.

Finally, I don't think so the Lord dwells at Tirumala...maybe he did 100 years back...he must have gone back to Vaikunta long back...sick of the dirty humans and their never ending greed and actions and words...definitely he wouldn't dwell in the midst of such filth.
Maybe, even he feels that its a no hope situation which will eventually breakdown or destroy itself due to its greed and self undoing---a predominant trait in humans...especially the greedy ones.

Lord Shiva showed that at Kedarnath...humans had spoilt the sanctity of that divine abode...they used it to fuel their greed and like a virus inhabited or rather infested the pristine surroundings with their filth...what did the Lord do? He cleaned it up in one swift deluge...even he was sick of the humans and their greed...in the line of fire many innocent's lost their lives...that's the price one has to pay for being another so called HUMAN!
But the temple stood, still the humans will never change...they will continue to infest and infect...its a cycle.

Lord Shiva is a furious lord...he is a destroyer and he just did that...he destroyed!

But Lord Narayana is a resurrector...he does not get furious,he is tolerant...he is kind...but for how long?

Will humans ever change? NOPE...they wont...Kaliyuga is over due and what started has to end...going by what I saw at his abode at Tirupati...there is no fear of god or righteousness...or morality...in anyone...all that rules there is MONEY...GREED...ARROGANCE!

Its a very sad state of affairs at Tirumala...kind of an eye opener of the pathetic state our human race is in, its an irony that I had to realise that at such a divine place...its a business centre...no more a temple!

God is in us...in every human...hope the concerned humans realise that and respect that!

Sorry Lord...I ask your forgiveness if I have in anyway offended your abode which is infested with virus...I hope you cleanse it soon and come back to Tirumala and shower your grace on the future race...BECAUSE 100% sure you were not there...100% sure you cannot be there in such a environment...

I hope this helps, I am reachable at the following number!

Nirmal
Abasaheb G.Deshmukh

Nov 29, 2014

Tirumala Tirupati devasthanam

Today date -29/11/2014
we shemed on behavier of Tirumala temple addministration for torcharig thousands of pilgreems without any reson of stoping of darshan lane
kitty krish

Nov 4, 2014

online service gambling

why am i not able to book tickets in online portal from 1st november onwards.
and the site is not woking properly even i am using the best speed internet....and d site is opening early too.
what is dis???
and u are blaming public..please provide proper service or else quit TTD online service.
and increase the number of tickets for sevas by deallocating to VIP's..avoid VIP darshans tickets for sevas.
VIP's also the people same as us.
why u are providing the best service to them.
"""is money and political power influencing TTD????"""
tell them to book tickets as normal people.
dont do politrics in tirumala....
kitty krish

Nov 4, 2014

about ttd online service

why am i not able to book the online tickets from november 1st onwards as u changed the timings from 12.15AM to 9 AM.what is happening in ttd online service.the tickets are not displaying after 9 AM.and the site is opening early 1 or 2 minutes before 9 AM.its just like gambling and blaming public.if it is so why u are providing this type of service.please provide necessary service to public or else quit this online service.what is this???just a stupid thing.
Truereview222

Oct 27, 2014

Booking of ESEVA is fully trash

To the waste staff of TTD
Here it's all trash you are blocking the seva tickets as we login at 12:15 pm exactly also we never get a single ticket i m trying it from so many days till now i m not getting and in tirupathi all things are done with money only if you want to be done any darshan or getting of laddu if you pay extra you will get it so simple. waste management
Sundar.T

Oct 9, 2014

Missing item in a bag deposited

I have booked darshan ticket Rs.300/- through online for 5th Oct. I have deposited my bag and cellphone near TBC-!29 counter on 5th Oct at 11.30a.m. and collected the bag and cellphone at counter no.8 at common collection counter.I have kept prasadam like sugar candy,cashew,dry grapes and almond in a plastic cover for offering in the evening when the swami comes in procession via Mada street.But the cover was missing and I could not offer the prasadam. The receipt no. is 492016 dated 5th Oct. issued by Vaikuntham Q complex !&2
I request you to look into this matter and take appropriate action. An early reply in this matter will be appreciated.
Sundar.T
Chennai-33
mob: 0988 444 9570
bhavyasivanesan

Oct 2, 2014

wonderful temple with rubbish rules!!!!

I am bhavya sivanesan I wished tirupati with my mom n dad on 28.09.14 and this was our first wish to tirupathi. From yhe starting everything was wrong.we booked our dharshan ticket online so we were search the tb129 for more than one hour.even that is ok coz some people near helped us by directing us there.finally we got the Q and during checking the lady guards removed the flower from me n my mom.if ao y u allowing flower sellers around ur temple.next one a guy stamped our e ticket ( he stamped on one and left the other ) that was his mistake as being first time visitor we didnt know anything so we moved on with the Q.we had dharshan at 3pm and came ,so we moved directly to get our prasadham.when we reached there and came to know thaat the other copy ahould also be stamped. We explained him all that it has d date n time.he told that this could be even a xerox copy .we got shocked. You treat people like shit , no human respect n belief.I lost my first time prasadham with hurted my parents a lot.if u people are humans send my prasadham to us.I lost my 6 laddu.horrible rules like getting token for extra laddu some where n prasadham somewhere.worst rules.so I felt bad on first visit n decided not to return there .

Remember god is looking at all these.

Bhavya sivanesan
8220252630
aathreya_in

Sep 18, 2014

online seva booking for TTD

I have been trying to book a suprabatam/nijapada darshan ticket online ever since the 60days advance booking was brought into effect.On all days at 00.15.15 hours itself it is showing 0 for all sevas except Kalyanotsavam and Vasanthostavam .Obviously TTD staff(computers) are loging in from a white listed URL before 00.15 hrs and cornering these tickets well before public are allowed to login.The IAS logs of activity of the ttdsevaonline web site needs to be audited by independent body to dispel the doubts.
bardh

Sep 13, 2014

delay in darshan

we have been regular walk on foot up the hills for the past 45 yrs and i am 63 yrs of age. ur services to walking pilgrims improved a lot ove er the years. but now they are treated like ordinary devotee. austerity should be respected. it is not easy to go on foot. so u have to reintroduce quick darshan for waking devotees. i was forced to wait with pain for 1 hr in the queue and made wait in the cell for 5 hrs. this is very painful. pls encourage people who are walking by foot. this is good for the temple and purification
r.bharathan

micromax - lost my phone
    i have lost my micromax a58 at amritsar railway...
    Reliance Mobile (CDMA) - incoming calls barred by you
    my no. is +918766158180 Please give reasons thereon.
    Sony VAIO - Repair of laptop
    Dear Sir, A SONY Laptop (VAIO VPCEG 28 FN/W-15 Sl. No....
    Star Plus - endless love & praises for EVEREST
    most serials on star plus are totally stupid except...
    AIRTEL 3G - customer service
    ABSOLUTELY SHIT CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU GUYS HAVE...
    naukriprofile - FRAUD IN THE NAME OF JOB
    I want to complaint against a fake job portal...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Dear Amit Saha Thanks for sharing your concern with...