TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS

Consumer complaints and reviews about TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS

salembalki

Jun 28, 2016

accomodation

By using www.ttdsevaonline.com is NOT possible to book accommodations.

Kindly help me in this regards
srikrishna1066

Jun 27, 2016

NOT DISPLAYING PRICE LIST IN HOTELS

Dear isr,

good morning

I had lunch in padmavathi devi anapoorna family restaurant. Too much charges they are billing and not issuing the bill. NO menu care and not displaying the price. After eating huge bill they are placing before us. this is not fair.

krishna
amalugtr@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2016

email wrongly entered in Capital letters

I have registered in TTd. Every thing was Ok. Except the email wrongly entered in capital letters which is not actually registered. My email is @gmammalugtrail.com. The ttd may correct and accept this for registration so that I can book online e seva tickets.

Name : Tirumala setty Jyothirmayee
Aaddhar No.,6510 1023 7653
Phone No. 9701472859
sai1995

Jun 24, 2016

I forget my mail id

My name is Chandaluru saikrishna. Sir I booked seva astadala pada padmamulu which is booked on 03/06/2016 the seva is performing by 05/07/2016 i forget by mail I'd. So please send the mail I'd (or) send the ticket to this mail I.e. krishnasai312@gmail.com the ticket is booked by my name Chandaluru saikrishna my pincode is 524137 sir please check the ticket details and send to me .
Do it immediately I don't have time iam waiting for your request. Thanking you
Pranaya sai

Jun 23, 2016

OTP is not received for online registration

For registration OTP Password not received for my mobile no. Kindly give the solution for Registration.

This is my mail id: prchadal@gmail.com
Name : Prabhakar Rao Chadalavada
Contract No. 9884105748
Icymatrix

Jun 21, 2016

Misbehavior of police

I came to visit Tirumala on June 21 along with my kids and parents.
While about to leave the pilgrim and take our car down the hill, a police stopped our vehicle and dragged my mom out of it and pushed her to the back seat while he took passengers seat.
To this atrocious behavior,he insisted that we sing in Telugu while we climb down the hill. We are not native Telugu speaking people and has difficulty repeating his words, yet he insisted and started cursing us for not being able to keep up with him. He demanded money from us. While that in by itself is not surprising, the way he mistreated my parents is NOT ACCEPTABLE.
He refused to say his name. But the guy said he has three male kids and second one is working for a bank in Hyderabad and third one is in chennai.
The guy seem to have been DRUNK.
He got in around 500 meters of SMC marriage hall. He got off at renigunta rountana.
He kept saying he has 6pm duty to report to and was cursing my father to drive rash down the hill.

I'm not sure if the details is enough to narrow him down, but please try to avoid such behaviors as it totally removed any and every percent of interest in me visiting tirupathi.
magesh kumar.V

Jun 19, 2016

missed my purse

I am magesh kumar from arakkonam.Today morning i came to darshan lord venkateshwara in divya darshan at morning 4am at vaikuntam complex 1.At one stage the bag and mobile phone are collected with proper identity number.After darshan i collected my bag and mobile at 1 pm.in my bag alll things are there but my purse was missing .In that there is a railway pass of my father was also missed.
purse identification:
color brown leather type
Railway pass identification:
colour:pink
train root:anupgarh to kanniyakumari of validity five months expiring on 2/10/2016
kindly consider my needness of my purse
kindly reply on my mail id whatever is it
vmk0696@gmail.com
contact no 9750141768
7200637645
thanking you
Gopinath parthasarathy

Jun 19, 2016

wrongly update gender

sir
i have booked 300 rs ticket for my parents.i wrongly mention my mothers gender is male instead of female. Please let me know how to update the correct gender on the ticket. Awaiting your reply. My mailid : mailid.gn@gmail.com
ramesh mtr

Jun 18, 2016

For Registration OTP Password not received

This is my mail id: mtramesh@hotmail.com
Name : T.Ramesh

Normally Below 12 years is allowed but 14 years not allowed

rocker123

Jun 11, 2016

kanyanam ticket

last time we have taken one kalyana ticket. i want to know why they are not allowing above 14 years boy.
we have requested to incharge .but they have scolded in front of others.this is very bad .
saveena.2012

Jun 8, 2016

Activation of TTD A/c

Just now i posted one complaint regarding Activation link . i received one mail from mesnhap@gmail.com and they asked my contact number, and i mail my contact number. and i receive a call from this number 91 9503462713 and he is telling that he is from tirumala office and he is asking my account number and account balance and debit card number . i did'n given any thing. whether all these information is necessary for activation. i have registered in TTD. website for taking the e drashna ticket but till today i have not received activation link . when we go to login it showing that you account is not yet activated. please clear this issue. my mail id is saveena.2012@gmail.com
saveena.2012

Jun 8, 2016

Activation of TTD A/c

I have registered with TTD . it shows successfully registered but i have not at received the confirmation mail from ttd for activation.
So, please send the Confirmation mail. Mail id is saveena.2012@gmail.com.
srikar_92

Jun 5, 2016

Wrong Name on the Ticket

Hi Sir,

I have booked Kalyanotsavam ticket for my parents from my account and it is taken the name of the piligrim as mine instead of my father's. Remaining all proofs on the ticket are my father's. My Father's name is Krishna Mohan N. Is it possible to update the name alone. Booking No : IS160713120231. Please let me know how to update the name on the ticket. Awaiting your reply. My mailid : srikar.nelabotla@gmail.com
Sujit MC

May 30, 2016

Online edarshan tickets

This to bring to your kind notice that i am a registered devotee from Mysore Karnataka India at TTD's Website named ttdsevaonline.com since many years. It takes one person to book a seva ticket at tirumala 60days after one of the booking is completed. But surprisingly on 23rd May 2016 i started receiving messages from TTD on my registered mobile that i have booked edarshan tickets at Tirumala for dated 26/06/2016. A total of 6 tickets were booked in my name. The transaction reference id's are as mentioned below 16052312321897275785, 16052312351388679064, 160523123884634312152, 16052312424162914718, 16052312470088010237, 16052312505335098796.
Here i would like to mention that i have not made any bookings on the that date at TTD Website. I suspect that my name and mobile number has been misused by the staff operating TTD Website, or else someone have hacked TTD's website and are making these bookings in someone's name. But no amount has been deducted from my debit card or credit card.
I therefore request you to kindly take action against those culprits who have misused my name and mobile number for the above transacted bookings and cancel those bookings made in my name a total of 6 edarshan tickets for 26/06/2016.
Sujit MC
Mob : 09342189306
mcsujit@yahoo.co.in

Online edarshan tickets Online edarshan tickets

sujata1

May 21, 2016

not issueing e-darshan tickets in post office

The Executive Officer
TTD Tirumala

I Request you to Please get it stop issueing e-darshan tickets from Post office of Jayanagar, 'T' Block, Bangalore as they will not open the system or internet connection for issuing tickets simply they say we have got some problem in booking the tickets since 15 days and authorised person of issueing these tickets will tell some other staff that, just put some password and tell it is not working and send them like that, such a lazy people. 2 to 3 times we went there, everytime it same answer. please transfer these rights to E-ticket issuing counter Tilak Nagar, Jayanagar, Bangalore. As here we get only darshan ticket from 1.00 pm onwards. in post office if they issue it is from 11.00 am onwards.

Please do the needful in above.

Sujatha, Bangalore

i
pardhasaradhi06@gmail.com

May 18, 2016

Paranadhana trust book not issued

Hi ,

I'm pardha saradhi working as sr.software developer.I paid money(1 lakh ) to pranadhana trust in T.T.D.
still they didn't provide the pass book for the purpose of free entrance and accomidation to the donor.
I intimated prior 3 months and when i call to TTD pranadhana trust , they told me as "We lost the documents and could not able to provide passbook to yours".

Pardha Saradhi.V
Raghu Reddy

May 15, 2016

TTD site log in issues

I tried to register myself in the site, but it said that my email id is already registered. However, I forgot the password.
I tried "forgot passowrd" option and received the password in my email id.

But when I tried to log in with the password sent by tdd, it says my account is not activated. ....I have not received any link for activation.

Pls rectify and allow me to log in. My email id is raghunath.new@gmail.com

smk.kandan

May 10, 2016

Proof of id wrong

i have booked Visesha pooja for 13/06/2016, but i did a mistake on proof of id, i put wrong passport number. instead of mine i put my father's passport number but the photo and name refers mine. will it be any issue? would it be possible to attend the visesha pooja? please advice. thanks.

Manikandan.

May 7, 2016

ID Pan card Number error rectify

When I register my name and ID proof i wrongly mentioned my PAN Card number as AWTPP62882 instead of AWTPP6288Q Can you please rectify the same and oblige.

May 7, 2016

ID Pan card Number error rectify

Today when I register my Name and other details, In my ID Pancard Number wrongly mentionedAWTPP62882 instead of AWTPP6288Q.Hence I request you to please rectify the error and oblige. Sorry for the inconvinience caused.
schuncher

May 1, 2016

Control Noise

1. Kindly stop the practice of security people shouting in the mike.
2. Please cut down recorded music and encourage live devotional music, live bhajans and live veda ghosha.
3. To reduce commercialization of Tirumala, please enlist unpaid volunteers to run some of the activities. One group from each district will take over for a week or two. They need to be trained first. It will be a blessed opportunity for many.
tejakrish

Apr 27, 2016

Activation Mail not received

i have registered in TTD it shown as succesful. But the activation was not sent to my mail ID and showing in TTD sign inprocess that it is not yet activated. please clear this issue.
my mail id is teja.battinapati@gmail.com
senthamizhvsc

Apr 18, 2016

didnot get confirmation mail after signup

i have registered for TTD portal , i got successfully registered message in top of the portal but i dint get any confirmation mail for activation of my account . my mail id is senthamizhvsc@gmail.com..

please help me out in activating my account.

thanks ,
senthamizh.
T.SEKAR

Apr 16, 2016

Rs. 50/- ticket & Angaprathakshanam

what about Rs.50/- darshan tickets/ whether it will be available for this month. or will you issue any orders in this case. If so, can I get Rs.50/- ticket for May Month Darshan. Please issue orders in this case.

Many a time, I requested you sir, to issue Angaprathakshanam tickets (say 20 to 50 tickets) at TTD Centre, Chennai in one week advance. But so for no issue of orders in this case. If it is not possible, please resume the earlier timings i.e 20.00 p.m of previous night. Sir , please issue favourable orders in this case, since I will do Angaprathakshanam every month. The timings now existing i.e 12.00 noon or 14.00 p.m. may please be changed.
Expecting your faourable orders.

SEKAR T

snapdeal oplus xon phone 5 - oplus battery complaint
    Dear sir, Please provide battery for O plus im...
    octro indian rummy - my rummy id id block
    My rummy id is block please unblock my rummy id. My rummy...
    Idea Telecom/mobile bill - my mistak to duble bill paid i want last bill riversal...
    I want my charge reverse becuse deu to mistake i done two...
    shopit4me - forud with me
    hello sir, my name is vishal patel. 06 jan 2014 mr.rohit...
    DTDC Courier - Courier not received
    Hi team I have sent a parcel from Delhi to Hyderabad...
    Shopclues - Defect piece
    I had ordered for a power bank vide order no. 92109451...
    QNET - Refund of money
    Hello friends A lot of people invest in this sort of...
    Hathway Internet - hathway network
    No network after getting new connection on 16th june 2016....
    swachh bharat mission - No toilets available
    Dear sir, Here at Sanjay Gandhi Nagar,Moula...
    IFB WASHING MACHINE - IFB
    Dear Sandhya, We regret the inconvenience caused to...