TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS

Consumer complaints and reviews about TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS

rajeshprabhakar66@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2016

especial entry darshan on 14.09.2016. Print out of Receipt not obtained.

I have booked for especial entry darshan tickets for 4 adults and i child for the darshan on 14.09.2016. An amount of Rs. 2244.21 deducted from my account on 18.08.2016 at 10.30PM. I HAVE GOT Mobile alert as follows " You have successfully booked e special entry daeshan. The darshan date is 14.09.2016.Transaction reference is ................(20 digit number). But the print out of receipt not obtained to me. An urgent reply may send before my journey. we will depart from Trivandrum on 12.09.2016. My phone number is 9447425333. The site shows there are 2 print outs are necessary for time of darshan. No Mobiles allowed. so how can be able to do our darshan.
Thanking You
vidhyab

Aug 21, 2016

User Account Activation Problem

Hello Sir,

I have registered to the TTD successfully but i have not received my user account activation link. Kindly send tme the activation link to my email Id :bvidhyanair@gmail.com

Best Regards,

Vidhya
v.sathyamurthy-123

Aug 21, 2016

seniorcitizen suggestion

TTD inchargable officer.VANAKKAM. This is for your kind information as we are seniorcitizen coming to view god behind our hard-ships.we are being crushed at the entrance are not able to move further,and another reason,we can't see the god fully because it is very for us. we can't view only the crown or god feet. what is use in coming all the way.KINDLY ALLOW THE SENIORCITIZEN CLOSE TO THE GOD. and pay way for the children in separate ROW They can;t even BREATH properly.. Thank you very much. v.sathyamurthy
vaibu

Aug 20, 2016

booking. detail

I do booking for seva my reference no is ISI 16081910363532490468 and ISI 6081911082805656 but I do not find any ticket I book seva for7 September and I make the payment
mahath

Aug 17, 2016

Account activation

I am Sumathi,

I tried to open the TTD account, mobile number confirmation have been done. But mail ID confirmation is not doen because iam not received any OTP to my mail ID.
I tried again to activate, bot it showing, mail ID is already registered. Please rectify the issue.
Please suggest the way forword.

my mail ID is
karunasri.vb@gmail.com
Vreddy13

Aug 17, 2016

Darshan time ???

Dear TTD,

This to ur kind notice that, you have to manage the system efficiently. Take a leaf from the Chief Minister book on how to use technology to manage things. Especially the Darshan management.

As many of the devotees had been raising the issue. And there is no change in the approach what so ever. Is it that we have to approach the judiciary to intervene and suggest some solutions.

Agreed the task of handing so many devotees is a challenge but not impossible. We caunt suffer because of your inefficiency. Please take help from external consultancies or reach out iit or IIMs to give some workable solutions.

To highlight the problem that I had faced. I came to Tirupati by train and in the morning took the Alipiri route and took 3.5 hrs to complete after a fresh up I took the special counter that was meant for us. And we were made to wait for more than 4 hrs and locked up in jails like criminals. The place was filled with ppl and there was no way to go out. No emergency call facility and no proper seating arrangements.

We were already exosted by walking for 3-4 hrs and again made to wait for more than 4 hours ... And why don't you have police escorts in each cell... You are leaving ppl to grave danger ... Ppl in the mad rush to move out push and pull each other. I know u will not wake up till some untoward incidence happens and poor devotees loose their lives.

We devotees come to seek the lords blessing from across the globe. But have to leave with bitter experiences. Who is responsible for this mess. Being one of the richest temple in the world doesn't matter much if you are not able to give world class facilities to the devotees coming.

I don't expect any progressive initiatives from the board. Just suffer as other mute millions do !!!

God bless ...

Vinay Reddy
cmtsselva@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2016

double reservation of edharshan by the mistake of online problem

I have booked for e-dharshan online booking for 18.l06.2016. first time i attend it make unknown error. So I tried second time. after the second money transaction I got two only e-dharshan ticket in my login id of e-dharshan. Money also get from twice in my account. But really need on reservation only. So I pleased to cancel my Booking Id-ID16081619422429020831. Please help to get back my money as soon as possible.
My Mail Id is-cmtsselva@gmail.com
MV BHASKAR

Aug 3, 2016

NO RESPONSE

WE HAVE DONATED SOME 50 BUNDLES OF CENTURIES OLD MANUSCRIPTS ( THAALAPATHRAALU) TO THE ORIENTAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE WHICH IS AFFLIATED TO YOUR DEVASTHANAM IN THE YEAR 2003 AND WE GOT THE RECEIVED LETTER SIGNED BY THE DIRECTOR SHRI. VENKATARAMANA REDDY GARU,

HE HAS PROMISED SOME HELP TO OUR FAMILY AS THE GRATITUDE FOR OUR DONATING THE MAUSCRIPTS, AND WE HAVE ASKED HIM TO ARRANGE THE DHARSHAN TICKETS FOR MY FAMILY MEMBERS, BUT HE TOLD THAT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR US, AND HE TOLD THAT WE ARE NOT ATTACHED WITH THE TTD DEVASTHANAM, I WANT TO KNOW IS IT TRUE ? AND IF THEY HAVE NO POWERS TO ARRANGE THE DHARSHAN TICKETS FOR OUR FAMILY , WILL YOU ARRANGE FOR THAT ? PL REPLY TO ME MY EMAIL ID ; MUTLURBHASKAR1@GMAIL.COM AND MY CELL NO 09840582330
athrey56

Aug 1, 2016

Room booking

I am not able to book any room booking through e-accomdation in New portal. It is not working. why?
Bala E

Aug 1, 2016

Tirumala FREE Dharshan

*** ONLY GOD CAN HELP PEOPLE !!!!

We went to Thirumala on July 31st 2016 through FREE dharshan queue.

We entered 13th gate/room around 6:20am (came out around 2:30PM - 8hrs). We came to know people who went Rs.300 around 3PM, they came out in 1hr.

Inside the room, there was board which says Arrival Time:6:20am and Expected Departure Time: 10:30PM (16hrs ???)

It was really sad that how people were keeping (locked) inside the gates(rooms/cage) for 7 to 8 hours and
how people were getting suffocated by pushing each other 2 hours before the gate was opened
and the whole time there was no security personnel (no CCTV cameras, I think) inside the gates except some staffs
came to give Laddu and food token and left the counters.

Each room seating is like sports stadium (I think it will accomodate 1000 people approximate).
Each room is surrounded by steel gates (like animal cage). Each 3 gates are accessible by each other with one common
toilet area.

Since we were in 13th room, people from 14th and 15th room also rushed to the 13th room gate whenever they hear any shouting and
thinking that gate will be open soon. Since the previous gate (10,11,12 rooms) was opened at 11:30am, people in 13,14,and 15th
staring moving towards to the 13th gate exit door. Since there was no announcement of when the gate will be open, elder people and kids were struggling to stand and breath (no way to sit down unless if they go to the 14th or 15th room by pushing through the crowd).

IMAGINE THE SCENE - if one room capacity is 1000 aprx. and if the people from all the three rooms rushed to the
first room Exit door and pushing each other for 2 hrs.

After 1 hr of standing (from 12:30PM onwards), people started chanting and shouting to open the gate. Staffs in the food counters or
cleaning staffs who were walking on the corridor did not care about this. People with small children ( I saw 2yrs, 3 yrs kids ) were very sad and kids were crying (no way to get milk or any children foods) and few people were fainting because of no way to get water unless they miss the standing place.

After 1hr of shouting, no staff came to tell about opening timing. People got angry and started kicking the Exit door and
any other advertisement boards. Every few mins, people started shouting and kicking the doors and boards.
BUT no staff came. Finally around 2:30PM ( after 90 minutes of shouting and kicking the doors ), TTD opened the door and
people got crushed by pushing each other to get out of Exit door.

After exiting the 13th gate and crossing the 12 to 1st gates, we saw some TDD staffs were bringing group of people through
first few gates and allow them to enter the queue. INSANE.

Finally We finished the Darshan and came out around 4:30PM.

UNKNOWNS:
- Why GOD ( TTD Management / staffs ) punishes people who are going through FREE dharshan to see god.
- Why 300/500/VIP makes such a big difference (atleast 5 to 6 hrs).
- Why cannot they put security personnel in each rooms (CAGE) and maintain proper enter/exit queue.
- Why there is no CCTV or emergency phones in the rooms
- Why cannot they keep small shop in the corridor so that parents with kids can get milk/diapers, if any.

*** ONLY GOD CAN HELP PEOPLE !!!!
rajareddy1950

Jul 31, 2016

Non availability of Kunkum/chandanam

Sir, I am resident of Tirupati. I visited along with my wife Sri Kodanda Rama Swamy Temple, Vontimitta on 30 th July 2016 (saturday) around noon. To our surprise there inside/outside temple no kunkum/chandanam offered/placed to pilgrims after darshanam. Prasadam was also not affered to any one. we request to rectify this and make always available kunkum, thirtham, simple prasadam to pilgrims and oblige. Temple darsanam will be completed only after taking the above from lord and offerring to hundi. Hope TTD will do it. My mail id is: rajareddy1950@gmail.com and mobile No. 9440095900. With worm regards, Capt. KR Raja Reddy (Retd), Tirupati.
kayastha.chintan@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2016

online portal problem

I am able to login for E acomodation portal (old) but cannnot login from same password for Special entry darshan. please help

ID is Kayastha.chintan@gmail.com

Email id is same

Already mail thrice but no responce from helpdesk
Harish s reddy

Jul 25, 2016

Account id

Not receiving any verification mail
Sunil kumar harash

for email verification

i check my e-mail once in a twiceand last 24 hour . but, still i don1t receieve TTD Management verification e-mail. Pls help me.

sunil kumar
sunilkumarharash@gmail.com
sundram ramesh

COULD NOT BOOK ACCOMODATION IN TTD NEW PORTAL

DEAR TTD ADMIN,

IN THE NEW PORTAL WE COULD NOT BOOK THROUGH E ACCOMODATION IT IS NOW ALLOWING AND SHOWING ERROR EVEN IN GOOGLE CHROME /INTERNET EXPLORER OR IN MOZILLA FIRE FOX ALSO PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND DO THE NEEDFUL

RAMESH SUNDARAM
srinath.hr

Booking cancelled without refund

I booked 5 special entry darshan tickets on 29th June for 31st July, the amount of Rs1782 was also debited from my account but the tickets are not booked. And my booking history is also showing it as failed status.

Below is my booking reference id
ID160731308492

1) Now I am forced to go for Dharmadarshanam
2) I did not received my refund amount. Could you please check the reference ID and refund my money as soon as possible
3) It looks like this issue is seen with others also

What is happening TTD??

Saranyac

Jul 19, 2016

Refund money not initiated

I booked 5 special entry darshan tickets on 13th july, the amount of Rs1782 was also debited from my account but the tickets are not booked. And my booking history is also showing it as failed status.

Below is my booking reference id
ID16071313115293213249

Still I did not received my refund amount. Could you please check the reference ID and refund my money as soon as possible

Sumida Krishnan

Jul 19, 2016

Duplicate Devotee name

HI,I have booked tickets for 300rs Darshan online.I have booked using my registered account.However while booking I gave my name in accompanying piligrim list also by mistake instead if giving my sister name.

How to resolve this issue will that cause any issue for entry.

Please reply to Sumida30@gmail.com
rajk80

Jul 17, 2016

Removal of Online 50 Rs Darshan Tokan form official portal.

dear sir

Its very bad to express that TTD administration has Removal of Online 50 Rs Darshan Tokan form official portal. only for sake of income. They want to earn more and more money so they changed the administration to fully commercialized by placing option of Special Entry Ticket Rs. 300/- per head. Ignouring common People feelings every person cannot bare this cost for what for only Darshan of God that is to be only for movement of Second. Already Tirupati listed as Top of the world in list of richest God. Admin playing with feelings of common public. They establised Token Counters in a limited manner & this facility is not availability in each town So it is hard to book token advance. Online facility is convinient to all. Anybody can easily book from anywhere.
I request the TTD admin to provide option of online 50 Rs Darshn Token or try to arrange facilities of Ticket Ecounters in near every Railway stations or Indian Post Office. Such that Every common man can easy booked their ticket and plan accordingly.
dhanakotirao

Jul 17, 2016

e-accommodaion

Dear sir,I found no accommadation&saptagiri in new portalBut it is stating theses can be booked through old portal.I can not found old portal of ttd e-seva bookings.
Hence please guide me how to book accommodation through net in advance&let me know as early as possible.Thank you.
My id.is dhanakotirao&yahoo.co.in
contact no.9440086275.
dcsunil98

Jul 14, 2016

Undisciplined - Rude of Management of TTD

would like to highlight you some real fact of Tirupati, Tirumala, Andra Pradesh. I had some bad experience visiting there in last time. There have been certain changes made by themselves which could impact to any devotee to visit with peace mind. First thing is that the Tirumala management people are ruling their own rule without considering what devotees really wants. They are not considering fact that unnecessary high cost (Rs. 300/person) only visit charges for Lord Balaji, in another word we can say "Darshan" ticket kept higher side. Earlier was Rs. 50/person was option but now they had strictly said they close down Rs. 50/person 'Darshan' ticket even if you are booking before more two months.

Why they need Rs.300/person even huge amount they are getting by through donate. The amount such a huge, they always been given loan to RBI. And second thing is that they are mentally not prepared to how react with handicapped devotees. There has separate lane for handicap people but in that so rush of some normal people and ultimately doubt comes in our mind that management intentionally allowing normal people in same lane by charging taken under table. One real fact is that behavior of management people like so nonsense, rude that they want immediate handicap certificate or else we throw out from lane before 'Darshan'. They clearly see devotee handicapped by one leg or two leg and even they strict behavior to required handicap certificate.

While visiting south state temples everywhere they demand visiting charges for quick 'Darshan' otherwise we have to take long loop around the temple and it takes more 12 – 14 hours or more. In the name of God they want to make money from devotees. Apart from this they always allow Star, VIP people to quick 'Darshan'. But they hold hundreds of devotee in lane more that 8-10 hours. So VIP people have value of time and whoever non VIP has really less valued with respect to time. Why couldn't they keep VIP people time at night so that devotees can plan accordingly.

Hereby I request to you, please take a coverage on above incident happened with us. If you show case report in news channel, it would be highly appreciated.

Thanking You,

DC Choudhari
dcsuniel98@gmail.com
baladnavy

Jul 14, 2016

Username

Dear sir,I used to login with the registered username and password for the purpose of booking special entry tickets etc.now I am not able to log in with my old username.although I can retrieve my pass word with forgot password option.please help me to login .the moment I enter a single letter in the username it says incorrect username.
vaidyamkrishnarao

Jul 13, 2016

hi

enquiry
I have booked two special darsan tickets on 24thJuly... But I have entered my last name as first name. Is there any way to correct it? If not will they allow me for darshan? Please reply back to the below emailid. vaidyamkrishnarao@yahoo.co.in
manikantapotthuru

Jul 12, 2016

enquiry

I have booked two special darsan tickets on 17th July... But I have entered incorrect name for second piligrim. Will they enter in this case.. Please reply back to the below emailid. manikantapotthuru@gmail.com
Vineetthakur

Jul 12, 2016

Tirupati temple staff and arrangements

Visiting Date :11 July 2016

It's regarding my visit to Tirupati which was quite bad.It's happened first time in my life , i have been in many places and visited many temples.But this experience will be unforgettable.

First thing, why there is need of payment for God's Darshan, why partiality for Darshan (free and special).
Is it a temple or a business place.

Second point, why you are selling parshaad (Ladoos) inside the temples.Is it a market place or a religious place.Shame on those guys who are managing or making such arrangements.

Third point, if you are waited for Darshan since 4 am, and around 7:15am they opened the one or two gates.and only few pilgrims are able to go for darshan at that point of time (not more than 200 pilgrims they released for Darshan) and others gates were locked.(Is it prison or what).we asked commitee members when they ll open the gates.They replied in a rude manner, 1 o'clock or 6 o'clock.

Fourth point, why there were no security arrangement, people were fighting in queue and pushing each others.Some guys were fighting and protecting their girls and children.

I am very sorry about our temples discipline and conditions, how people are running their business and behaving inside the temples.

Seriously government should take some critical steps to focus on such aspects.

God bless you all.