TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS

Consumer complaints and reviews about TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS

g r bhaskara babu

Apr 16, 2015

Accommodation at Varahaswami guest house ..reg..

we have visited TIRUMALA on 12-04-2015 and was accommodated at Varahaswami guest house in room no 291.The room is averagely maintained. Apart of this the way to approach room is to cross the "MINI KALYANA KATTA".This I felt very un comfortable as we have to walk over the hair flying s which removed from the pilgrims. Though the cleaning staff are working the hair will fly and spreads all over the path ways. after removing " talaneelalu" pilgrims will take bath to go to darsan of LORD VENKATESWARA with much sacred feeling. By touching the removed hair one can feel they are not sacred to enter the temple.I had the same feeling while I am going for DARSAN. When I have asked about this staff told gate which is available to by pass the kalyanakatta was closed due to security problems. But to my knowledge that is a manageable issue. In this matter administration of TTD may through light and do the required to keep pilgrims feelings sacred.
Rajya lakshmi, Hyderabad
N Mohanraj

Apr 8, 2015

e accomodation

I want to book e accommodation in the month of june 15. Booking website is showing accommodation quota not opened.
Kindly let me know when the accommodation quota for June 15 will be opened.

N.Mohanraj
email-nmraj11@gmail.com
bvenkatakarthikeya

Apr 6, 2015

Refund order no: 020400477743

With reference the order no : 020400477743, Pl process for refund immediately.

00:00 Hrs to 12:00 Hrs Rs 500/- Tirumala 05/26/2015 020400477743
Network Delay:Transaction Cancelled
bvenkatakarthikeya

Apr 6, 2015

Refund order no: 020100497566

With reference top the order no: 020100497566 , pl process for refund immediately.

Booking History Back
Time Slot Accommodation Type Date(MM/DD/YYYY) Order No Booking No Remarks Receipt
00:00 Hrs to 12:00 Hrs Rs 100/- Tirumala 05/27/2015 020100497566
Network Delay:Transaction Cancelled

bvenkatakarthikeya@gmail.com
Guruprasad Subbarao

Apr 4, 2015

Seva Booking for May'15

I could not book the especial darshan tickets for May'2015. The time slots are coloured in blue which says that 'quota is not yet released'. Please let me know whether e-booking is available for Rs.300 ticket in the month of May. Despite trying to book 28 days prior the result is the same..

Guru
surya204

Apr 2, 2015

Transaction Failed Amount Debited - Refund amount

On 11/02/2015, i tried to book tickets for Vasantosavam seva for 10th April 2014 but two time my transaction failed and also two times my account debited Rs. 600 and Rs.600 respectively. so take action and refund amount asap. below mentioned transaction details of amount deducted for your information.

Note on third attempt i able to book reservation and transaction successful and same amount debited Rs.600 at 15:59 hr.

For past 48 days i waited patienly for your response but still no one from online service or customer service is not even given a single reply. Please refund amount

Transaction Details

---
B.V.Surya Prakash
naroyani

Mar 28, 2015

Harsh treatment while getting darshan in Tirumala,Asking bribes during our stay and experienced bugs bite during our stay in Vishnu Nivasam

Respected Sir/Madam,

Tirupathi Devasthanam is doing wonderful service to pilgrims who visits for dharshan. Excellent arrangement for Annadhanam, devotees stay which are made more comfortable through Madhavaram, Srinivasam Complex and Vishnu Nivasam. But few points I need to highlight here regarding the inconvenience faced by the devotees.
1. We visited Tirumala on 20th,March 2015.When we are near Lord Venkateshwara Sannidhi for (10.00 AM 300Rs e-ticket-booking ID-IP15032001000045957) darshan, one of the volunteers(Lady) nearby pushed me and my queue people(old aged people were there),so forcefully that we all were about to fall down forcefully. A grandfather was standing behind me and he fell down. One thing I want to clarify, when people are keep on moving in queue and not standing near Lord, then what is the necessity to push out and harass the devotees. Just imagine, if he or myself fell and got injured in-front of the Lord's sannidhi and if there is any blood stain, then it is unorthodox in-front of his devoted heavenly place. So, please its my humble request that public should be treated politely. They can push us, no harm but gently. That too when that particular queue people are polite and good what is the necessity to show such cruelness and harshness. It was painful experience for me and my husband. So kindly take necessary steps to avoid such problems to the devotees.
2.Similarly the cottage we stayed were demanding for bribe with no reason.When we refused to pay the bribe, they say about their salary and created sympathy towards them.(Vishnu Nivas room no-325) The rooms were fine but the bedding's were not clean. So much bugs(insects) were under the pillows and bed. I was quite shocked and surprised to note, since I have stayed many times in the TTD cottages which will be very clean and tidy. We must be so blessed to stay in these cottages. But this time unfortunately, I had this experience in TTD which I had never before. So kindly make a note of this and take disciplinary action against these unauthorized activities., We are also so much amazed to see the administration of TTD which is performing excellent service to the devotees. We are praying that these excellent services has to be continued without any problem. We also do pray for the employees, volunteers who perform services should have healthy, wealthy and peaceful life.

naroyani@yahoo.co.in
IndumathiBalaraman

Mar 28, 2015

e accomodation and eseva could not be be booked as all seva tickets got over in 5 minutes

I tried to book eseva Suprabhatam ticket on 29th march 2015 and i have logged in at 9.03 IST. But none of the sevas like archana,suprabhata tickets were available for booking.How could all the tickets get over in 5 minutes from the time of releasing the quota?Finally I managed to book a kalyanotsava ticket but couldn't book accommodation for the same day as it was showing ticket has already booked from this network and couldn't book for next 60 days.This is highly ridiculous and cheating the pilgrims by not letting them book the tickets online which is the most transparent way of booking.This is encouraging the corrupt TTD employees to make money from the pilgrims.Please if there are any educated and honest people in TTD take proper action and correct the system.
newjdk

Mar 27, 2015

HOw to canecl the 300 rs darshan ticket.

Namo Venkateswara.

I Booked ticket for 5 members, Due to some reasons, 2 persons are not coming for darshan. Could you please tell me how to cancel for specifc persons. And please tell me can i get the refund money for cancellation.

Jagadeesh
newjdk@gmail.com
Sannidhanam venkata Ramana

Mar 27, 2015

Respected Sirs,

I have made following payments through my ANDHRA BANK Debit Card 0n 14-3-2015
and the transactions were failed due to network delay etc.

00:00 Hrs to 12:00 Hrs Rs 400/- Tirupati 05/04/2015 021000007381 Network Delay:Transaction Cancelled
00:00 Hrs to 12:00 Hrs Rs 400/- Tirupati 05/04/2015 021000007395 Network Delay:Transaction Cancelled

All the above four payments were made for booking of ACCOMMODATION mine. The amounts were debited from my bank account. However, confirmations from TTD were failed. I request you to kindly initiate action for refund of the above amounts.

EMAIL: sannivenkats@rediffmail.com
madhang

Mar 26, 2015

regarding transation

Respected Sir
i have made following payments through my City union Debit Card
and the transactions were failed due to network delay etc.

04/22/2015 Kalyanotsavam 011200649850 Network Delay:Transaction Cancelled.

the above payments were made for booking of Kalyanavotsam . The amounts were debited from my bank account. However, confirmations from TTD were failed. I request you to kindly initiate action for refund of the above amounts.
ANCP

Mar 21, 2015

booking seva

Last 10 days I have been trying to book a seva ticket but I am unable to do so because it says that I have already availed my quto and can book another ticket only after 60 days. My booking history does not reveal any booking. How can I resolve this problem
anuradha
Sannidhanam venkata Ramana

Mar 17, 2015

Respected Sirs,

I have made following payments through my ANDHRA BANK Debit Card

EMAIL: sannivenkats@rediffmail.com
Ramu Kan

Mar 16, 2015

Payment failed while submitting the order

Hi there,

While booking the seva tickets for kalyanotsavam on 15/03/2015 and 16/03/2015, we were getting payment gateway failure during payment process.

Because of that gateway error from www.ttdsevaonline.com, we couldn't get our booking done and also they logged our IP address. Myself and my families tried with different payment options, all the times we were getting the same error and IP got logged for all our service providers. We tried to contact Thirumali help desk with no luck. Finally we could manage to speak to them yesterday and hesk desk girl confirmed that there were some issues in their payment gateway and advised me the speak to IT department.
Now we are trying to contact them since 16/03/2015. No luck yet.

So, we couldn't book our ticket and also our IP logged + we couldn't speak to thirumalla support guys. they are all useless. And I believe online booking is just an eyewash. I felt like cheated and wasted my time.

SO, whoever relying on online booking, please make sure you dont rely on this website or this support guys. Please cascade this message to your friends and families.

Cheers
sunilsshastri

Mar 14, 2015

log out when we accept t&c for seva booking.

Dear Sir, i am trying to book seva on ttdseva online portal. i login at 9.00 am & select seva .when we fill the form & proceed for pay ment , after accepting term & conditions , i am logged out .if we try to book the seva after 9.30 then every thing is proper.

kindly guide why this happens.
sunilsshastri
atharwcomputers@yahoo.com.
Rammu

Mar 12, 2015

Receipt for the donation

I have made a donation of Rs 60000/= on 20.12.2014 thro' NEFT using my HDFC account at Coimbatore.

I have not received the receipt/akw till today. The receipt is needed for IT purposes.

Please look into the matter and revert back immediately.

Vimalanathan
bashyamhari

e Accommodation. not released from 14 of April 2015

Om namo venkatesaya....

accommodations are not yet released from 14 th April to till date In your online e booking website. kindly inform the website what is the reason you were not releasing the accommodation and inform when you will release.
swapnaprakash

Seva Ticket

I was tried to book seva tickets from last one week in TTDsevaonline and logged exactly at 9.00am. But subrabatham, archana and even nijapadadarshanam having 300 quota also shows full after logged with in 3 seconds. I think nobody booked seva tickets with in 3 seconds.

Please check if seva tickets are booked in background black market.

I know i had not getting any reply for this query. But even some people understand about TTDsevaonline website.

Ravi Prakash
nvramakrishna1985

Special Darshan

I am RAMAKRISHNA from Bangalore, one fine day i got call from TTD employ his name was BABU his mobile numbers are (7702009923 and 9642960291 )he told me in January special darsan is there please deposit 30000Rs you will get tickets through courier like this he told for this he told me to send ID proof his mail id (hbabubabu1@gmail.com) and he given one bank account number that is (H SANGEETHA ,SBHY, A/C NUMBER :SM334583417) I given complaint through phone but no use, they are saying u have to give complaint in bangalore like this they are saying, here in bangalore police that case is in tirupati so u have to give complaint in tirupati like this these people are saying.

now i dont to know how to get money from him, while am calling his not responding, not even answering. i have all the evidence .please help me out this issue.

Ramakrishna,
nvramakrishna24@gmail.com
yvak90

Mar 4, 2015

eSEVA TICKET

i did not book a e-seva ticket from my login and from my network but still i got a message you should wait for 60 days for the website. Please solve this bug in TTD Website.
Please provide me detail to book a ticket.
Yours truly,
Ajay kumar,
+91 9962034921
venkateshpg

Mar 3, 2015

e-Accommodation not yet started(After April 13)

e-Accommodation not yet started
I booked tickets for e-seva "Kalyana Utsav" for April 27th . I want to book for e_Accomodation in Tirumala and the booking not yet opened. Kindly let me know when the booking will be allowed for accomodation
sreenivas18

Feb 28, 2015

Accomodation for April month

OM NAMO VENKATESAYA

Hello

We have booked kalyanamotsavam tickets for 16th April 2015. Can you please let us know when will be the accomodation will be released for April month?

Sreenivas.
srinivas9.m@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2015

April 2015 Accomodation Not released

April 2015 Accomodation Not released. Could you tell when they will be released.
shreedhar naidu

Feb 21, 2015

CORRUPTION IN LPT LADDU TICKET CONTERS

I booked Online e-darshan for myself and had good DARSHAN of the Lord on 21-2-2015.

In LPT LADDU counters, the ticket seller was issuing Rs.50/- tickets one for each person.
For every ten tickets issued, the person in the counter was stacking an equal number of
tickets and passing them over to the security guards who were openly selling them outside
the counters. Even an un-authorised person was collecting the tickets after paying money
right inside the grilled counter.

When I brought this to the notice of the security guard,inside the chambers, this gentleman
was feigning ingorance for the things happening right under his nose and behaved with me in
an un-civilised manner and had audacity to cover-up. He was utter careless.
MAY BE THEY ALL ARE SAME, HANDS-IN-GLOVES.
HOW LONG WILL THIS HAPPEN ?
sripunugu

Feb 19, 2015

wrong information on ttd accommodation web site

namasthay,

i am srikanth, and we live in
18-1-502 B 25
flat no. 25
third floor,
R N R AVENUE
OPPOSITE SBI TILAK ROAD BRANCH
TIRUPATI

We are allotted with a BSNL land line number

0877-2230080

This number is being placed against ALIPIRI GUEST HOUSE, contact number for accommodation, in your ttd web site for accommodations.

sir, this is causing a HELL OF INCONVENIENCE TO US.
DAILY SEVERAL HUNDRED PERSONS ARE CALLING ON US FOR ACCOMMODATIONS DETAILS.
PLEASE UP DATE YOUR ACCOMMODATIONS WEB SITE WITH THE CURRENT CONTACT NUMBER AND STOP THE INCONVENIENCE TO US.

SIR, 0877-2230080 is OUR RESIDENTIAL NUMBER. THIS IS NOT ONLY INCONVENIENCE TO US BUT ALSO TO THE ASPIRANTS OF ACCOMMODATION ALL OVER THE WORLD, AS THE INFORMATION AS AGAINST ALIPIRI GUEST HOUSE IN YOUR SITE IS WRONG AND MISLEADING .

PLEASE REMOVE OUR RESIDENTIAL NUMBER 0877-2230080 AND REPLACE IT WITH CORRECT CONTACT NUMBER OF ALIPIRI GUEST HOUSE IMMEDIATELY AND AVOID THE INCONVENIENCE TO US AND TO THE PUBLIC AT LARGE.

IOC Gas Cylinder - Gas leaking
    Sir, The refill suppliied by the Agency Gokul Indane...
    Shapoorji Pallonji Sukhobrishti - Lottery date
    I have booked one flat in Spandan vide form no. 143051.DD...
    Unitech ltd - Non payment of the Principal Amount of Fixed Deposit
    Dear Sir The company has not paid the Principal amount...
    sea2sky vashi - deducting accommodation charges
    deducting accommodation charges I am abhinash borthakur...
    reliance gsm - un-necessary balance reduction
    balance reduced from my prepaid account without any...
    Rediff Shopping - Received duplicate product
    My wife gifted me a MI Power bank 10400 mah. Am faced the...
    idea 3g smartphone - RE: Application Regarding
    Dear Customer, As per your telecon with our customer...
    Aircel - balance deduction
    my balance of Rs 8 was deducted on 17-4-2015..in the...
    Reliance Netconnect + - lost number
    I forgot my reliance netconnect plus number can u please...