TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS

Consumer complaints and reviews about TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS

sasikumarprabhu V.R.

Aug 27, 2014

complaint regarding the failure in Security Arrangements in the Q-line of Darshan for pedestrian and sarvadarshan

OM NAMO VENKATESHAYA
From
Sasikumar prabhu V.R
9/1244,ganesh pai road
Cochin-682002(kerala)
The Administrative Officer
T.T.D.
Thirumala.
Sub: complaint regarding the failure in Security Arrangements in the Q-line of Darshan in Pedestrian and Sarvadarshan.
Don’t know where to start and how to start the note: After two years I along with a twenty members of family visited Thirumala for Darshan of Sree Balaji in a schedule of programme for three days on 15.Aug.14, some by Pedestrian way get punched at Biometric system at 2.45pm and others by Sarvadarshan.
It was a “Worst” experience in our life and very disappointing to say that when we stayed in “Q” line of pedestrian which was started near Narayanagiri guest house at 7.30 am nextday in the midst of heavy rain there was a strong pushup created by some croud which looks local people who visit every week and some are shouting very rude words in Telugu to other state peoples and clashes, attacks at them by hands also. But none from the security dept. involved to control the Q-line who sat on their chairs itself and heard from them saying that the crowd is too much to control. “Let me know at which instinct the service of security is needed,Is it at uncrowded time or at the visit of VIP’s only. I with my child of three and half yrs stayed in line at about ten hours without having the food and there is no resting place in Q line anywhere upto VQC. But food serving is going on at every corners but is hacked by some muscle powered guys,I thought as if i was in a refugee camp. Due to unhealthy conditions ie.without rest and normal food my kid got dehydration effect and fell unconscious and also dysentery.Again I am disappointed,when I searched the emergency exit door which was at some distance and locked and found neither security nor the free service people there. By god’s grace however I managed to come out over the angler opening at the top of the Q-line shed.My colleagues reported the issue orally to the security officer at the aid post. IT WAS VERY PITTY AND BAD APPROACH from the superior of security even denied to register a written complaint from us.(reminds to refer TTD news of cvso- Apr 28/14) My child(lakshmisree) has been referred to Aswini hospital in the casuality for which I mentioned above and if required, can verify the hospital record register for details.
We common man category visit the temple either once in Twice/thrice year with a schedule of three to four days by reserving Train and accommodation for a short periods everywhere, when compared to the local peoples who visit every week or fortnight and make obscenes for the food provided in Q line and Darshan. You were following a good system of providing darshan to everybody even if it takes more than a day, but now it is a totally failed system. Along with me so many people from different part of the country (Karnataka, Maharashtra,other states) skipped the Darshan very sadly and left hill in a hurry to vacate the accommodation and catch train back to home.They are not able to offer The Kanikyas in the inner hundi which they offer daily in house by prayers.
Remembering these flash backs, It looks the temple is now a Commercial place or a business center and Darshan for VIP’s only with healthy condition.The insalient features at Thirumala for common man is that 1. For Darshan Pay money (50,300 etc.) or by sevas which have to be booked in advance.2.Free and fast Darshan only for Rich people via VIP tickets (money power) 3.The non VIP’s use muscle power visits regularly through Pedestrian or sarvadarshan have no restriction to visit temple.TTD monitors every days devotees count who makes darshan (eg.1 lakh per day in your web) but not looked at repeatetors or outsiders and also not aware of those darshan skipped people.Recently you have launched e-booking for seegradarshan,but what is the periodicity for darshan for anytype of booking or pedestrians.
Now a days I made an oral survey from my native place the state of Kerala (unable to speak Telugu) that I got the result they are unhappy with the Darshan and seva facility provided apart from accommodation and free service compared to the previous periods. We have a relationship to the diety of hill at our native place which we pray and offer collectively having a strong thought that god of Thirumala is living in the place where we worship in the name of Venkatachalapathy. We too celebrate utsavs and poojas same as in thirumala.
It looks to remind you to read the notice board at the last gopuram entry for pedestrian which says about the T.T.D. is not a tourist place but a pilgrim center…………… But the routine life at the hill looks like only a business place ( pay money everywhere) like for tonsuring by means of Gurudakshina,if not paid will be harassed or not tonsured. For submitting keys at the vacation point of accommodation provided by TTD booked in advance by the devotees like that I can’t mention every instant.
Also TTD has restricted the entry of Senior citizens and other people from long distance once in 3 months Darshan ( via sevas or booking in advance) but no restriction to locals entry who visit regularly.
From the above experience we came to a conclusion that the visit to Thirumala is very bad and going forward will loose blessing and presence of God there ( which I hope now lost partially) since it is kaliyug. TTD will be responsible for any misbehaviours with respect to human rights activities at the hill. do take necessary step and action by visiting the Q lines by spot visit for providing seegradarshan to pedestrians because so many outsiders are leaving the hill without Darshan who are not complaining anywhere/body or not interested, that they knew ,if given any written it will be put in waste basket. I hope this letter will too go to the waste basket without any action taken. GOD Bless the administration and everybody in the world.
GOVIDA GOVINDA GOVINDAA…
Awaiting your reply at the earliest. Please provide seegradarshan (short duration) for the devotees from outerstate who visit once for darshan quickly rather than locking them in qline.specify time for darshan as previously you were following.limit no.of people with punching.
DT. 25.8.14
Cochin-682002
YOURS FAITHFULLY
Sasikumar prabhu
Copy to : 1.cvso,thirumala
2.district collector, tirupati
3.human rights commission, A.P.
Mani Iyyappan

Aug 16, 2014

No human respect in thirumala

we are 25 members come and walk by steps to thirumala including 8 children but in inner temple near lord venkedeswara there was no human respect in single percentage temple official treated all people like goat and cow, please make a q in inner temple.
Rajkumar Melgiri

Jul 24, 2014

Please solw it is

I'm visiting to load venkateshwar temple on 21-04-2014 and I'm fst going to accommodation and they give me NGC room 521 B and who is take my ID proof and they talk with me unproparlly and next day I have to going take extra lLaddu who is given there computer operate he give all are coming in Q naa only one tukan and there come to security guard and take 7 to 8 tukan immidetaly and I ask him give me extra one sir but he told me get out and they security guard come outside give some one take 200.00 amount this is not fair naa sir please do something sir.

And service is very very very good. Like bus. Toilet. Cleanses. Etc super sir.

My no is 09916033778
thennarasu

Jul 23, 2014

salem office

sir i am venkatesh from salem,here the reservation office have not give the respects,give no explanations,manager give the partiality for our relations and friends.
i have apply for room but he told not vaconcy but i check online the rooms have available.then i told to manager,he ask me internet speed is very slow or computer problem.this is happened regularly so please get any actions sir......
vishal_131

Jul 8, 2014

Darshan to disabled people

With all due respect to your process of Darshan, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that, recently we witnessed the darshan being seeked by a woman who was disabled by both the legs, and was enforced to crawl on the floor to have the darshan of the Lord Venkatesha, it would be really nice to all the devotees of such kind to be allotted with a time slot and should have the wheel chair all the way till the end to seek the blessings of the God, hope you understand the problem.
easwaran1323

Jul 3, 2014

ticket

sir

i am in coimbatore resident. i want to TTD dharsan ticket on 24.07.14 . i go to TTD office for booking dharsan ticket for last 5 days regularly. the TTD staffs told booking not availble due to Preprint format not available .he don't know when the ticket in coming . pls make arrange the ticket print. they are many people coming daily in TTD office in various are . he is not answering response.pls avoid in future sir .

eswari
rajeshsukanya

Jun 24, 2014

person missing

k.seethamma Age;60 Tadekonda guntur [D.t] we missing the TT devastanam sunday date;22-06-14 time 2;30pm so plz help me any one people. my contact numbers 8099905197 9703324868 plz..................help me
elangho

Jun 21, 2014

Not able to receipt after paying money online e-donation through registered TTD online Account

I made a donation online of RS. 50000 to BIRRD trust ( Managed by TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS ) on 18/06/2014 through my TTD online user ID is devi_elangho@yahoo.co.in. But I am able to get the receipt online which suppose to be generated immediately. And I am not able to find this in donation history also. I did not get any information regarding this to my registered email. I might have called may numbers of TTD without any proper reply. I really don’t known whether the money has gone to the right place. I have send the e-mail to PRO & JEO of TTD.

Kindly help me in getting the receipt to my e- mail

devi_elangho@yahoo.co.in
nalini subram

May 15, 2014

Lane arrangement in TTD Chennai

In the Prayer Hall at Venkat Narayana Road T,Nagar Chennai, for the past one month, they are keeping the inner lane closed for public and is kept reserved for the "So Called VIPs"- People known to the staff / Prohits. Even on Saturdays and other important days when there is much rush, they maintain this practice. This is much humiliating for the devotees like us who come for dharshan daily.
More over, they give big big garlands to those "first-lane walas" and refuse to give not even a bit of flower to other devotees. They keep the common devotees in wait for a long time, for the sake of these "inner-lane walas".
These prohits pretend as if they do not take any dhakshina from the devotees. They take money from these inner-lane walas after the Ranganatha sannidhi where it is out of vicinity of the remote cameras.
Action may please be taken to stop such atrocious attitude of the staff/prohits & all may be treated equally in Deiva Sannidhanam.
Restless07

Apr 8, 2014

Terrible Experience

We entered the line after buying the tickets for Rs 300 darshan at 2'o clock in the afternoon and came out at 10PM (after 8 hours).

I had two elders with with me and one child.They were not able to stand in the line ,but there was no way we could come out!! There was not a single volunteer who could help us.

Also I noticed,people were being treated like Cattles with no dignity for human life.When I was nearing the lord,I was pushed by the Volunteer and I almost fell down.

I do not understand that a temple like Tirumala which collects Crores of Rupees in Donation everyday should treat people like this.

No facilities have been introduced except having Scanner Machines everywhere.

Why call it a Sp Darshan when one has to wait for 8 hours?

Also,I see no emergency medical facilities in the queue even if someone has a heart attack or any other emergency.
Satish Chowdary

Dec 5, 2013

Please record his phone calls

Hi complaintboard,

Please take action for TTD tickets brokers ,

Broker Name yougender

Cell Number -9490892382

please record his phone calls then more people will come out side Ex:- Vijaya bank ticket counters employees and darshan ticket checking employess
sundaravaradan

Dec 4, 2013

suggestion on live telecast commentary in SVBC channel

Dear Sirs,

TTD is doing yeomen service by direct telecast of brahmotsavam through SVBC channel which benefits a number of ardent devotees like me who are not gifted darshan in the holy sthalam.
We observe comments are given by expert commentators who are pravachanakartas having profound knowledge. Therefore, by their very nature they are giving pravachanams but give little time for descriptions of various cultural, instrumental music activities, folk dances, bhajans, kolatas , vedaparayanam, prabhandha ghoshti etc. by the performers in the course of the procession . If each activity is given five to ten minutes time in the telecast with commentaries , we will feel as if we are participating in thirumala/thiruchanoor brahmotsavam itself. The hard work of of  the performers' and the folk artists' skills will be exposed all over the world . Therefore, the commentators should be people who are versatile in describing what is happening in the procession. With due respects to the pravaschanakartas, they can be accommodated in various slots on brahmotsavsm days at the time when the procession/thirumanjanam are not telecasted.

By doing this, the utsavams full manifestation will be felt by the SVBC channel viewers.

This is my humble suggestion and I trust the same will be well taken in true spirit without offences to the scholar commentators.

Thanks and regards,
Sundaravaradan-
bharatkk

Dec 2, 2013

No PAN furnished in Donation Receipt

Pl. provide me the PAN for the T T D Trust, as I need to quote the same for filing my IT Returns.

With regards,

Bharat K Khandhadia.
gkumarraja

Oct 28, 2013

Wallet theft at TTD main temple premises

I visited Tirumala temple on 26 Oct 2013 at about noon for fulfilling the vow (daughter's tonsure). Everything was fine until I put the money in Tirumala Hundi. While coming out of the temple there was a mad rush and somebody stole my wallet in that rush. I didn't realize the theft happened until I came out and was going to the Laddu counter. Immediately I approached the Biometrics security at the entrance. They allowed me to go inside and register a complaint. Also, they advised me to go to the Police Central Crime station on the hill. I complained there as well. To my fortune, the police were very co-operative and they helped me in lodging a complaint. There was an inspector by the name Srinivasulu who was very helpful in providing me a certificate.

All I advise to the devotees is please be careful with your valuables when you are entering temple premises. Please avoid taking cash, wallets, credit cards, ATM cards, id cards (like passports, voter ids, pan cards, DLs). I am undergoing the pain for getting all of them back now and don't want anybody else to face that pain.

Request TTD and police to contact me in case they find my wallet.

Thanks and Regards,
Kumar Raja G
GANGAPPA C

Jul 16, 2013

FRAUD IN THE WORLD FAMOUS TEMPLE TTD..!!!!

I have been a regular visited to TTD since im 7 years old. Least i would visit twice a year to the temple. Im a regular visitor to the temple from 40years. Since there was a huge crowd in TTD and even i too grew older i was'nt able to cope up with the queue for the darshan. A known man to us called NARESH had made our darshan easier when i had come with my mom long back. So i contacted him whether he could help me out. NARESH is a handicapped guy and i did trust him very much. This guy promised me getting me the darshan ticket for 9 in the night i.e the VIP quota ticket so that our darshan would get over in an hour or soo. He took around Rs2800/- from me and left telling me he would collect the ticket and get back to me soon and told me to wait near WOODY'S RESTAURANT. Since 8-30 i kept waiting for that guy he never turned up. For a while he never received his phone. Around 9-30 he did receive and told he'll be coming in 5minutes. I kept waiting. 10-30 next 11 in the night he never turned up. Till 12 in the night i kept waiting for him having the hope that such a guy cant cheat. But he proved me wrong and dint turn up but switched off his cell.
I hereby request to take a quick action on this guy please. Lakhs of people come to the temple and these people fraud them. Atleast should have some mercy on children and age old people please. Visitors stay alert and his contact number is 9849170267. Naresh you can cheat common people but not the eyes of God u'll pay for your sins.
vishlavath narsingh

Jun 6, 2013

Lady Security check point near by ending point

Respected sir

I am visited the swamy wari temple on 25th May 2013 & I am observed on thing nearby swamy wari temple security (DFMD) checks is going that’s great but that lady security checks not going proper lady guards checking like (hand frisking)to the ladies very openly no any barrack like (parada) are not there and I front of lot of crowd going from there nearby last ending point.

Sir please observe that last ending point security checks and do something arrangement.

Jai Balaji

Narsingh
Savithiri

Apr 15, 2013

Cheating of TTD employee

During my recent visit to TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAM on 13th april 2013 with my mom, there was a man who can be estimated

to 49+ yrs of age cheated us saying that he is going to get us the suprabatham tickets for the next day.
He also told us that he will arrange rooms for our accomodation.

One of my colleague introduced me to that guy. So i had a strong belief that he will not cheat us.But it happened in the

reverse way.
He told me that he has booked tickets for that suprabatham and charged us Rs.3000. Later he told that the tickets were not

booked and asked us to take Rs.300 ticket. after that he told there is a man working in TTD (who is doing the job of lifting

god at when they take GOD in the ratha street)

He told that he will take u directly inside the temple and make u stand for abt 10mins before the lord to worship.That man

working in TTD was tr near thulabaram and he showed his eyes saying that he will come near and pick us up. But that stupid

guy made us to join free dharshan queue diverting us from Rs.300 queue.

He informed us that we shld say him as our relatives inside. He made us to stand for extra 2 mins and charged Rs.3000 for

that. after a long fight we got back Rs.1500. but the next Rs.1500 was a waste.My mom and me weared little scared that we

were two ladies and he could do something to us. so we left after sometime,

I'm ashamed of myself for getting cheating like this. I had belief in him as my colleague reffered him.

People please dont get cheated like this. For that atleast we can put the money in hundi.

He named himself as S.VENKATESHALU and his PH NO:9390157067

ANAND TURUMBEKAR

Jan 28, 2013

NON RESPECT OF VIP LETTER

WITH REF TO THE LETTER WE 10 PEOPLE FROM PUNE VISITED TO TIRUMALA FOR DARSHAN AND WE GOT A LETTER OF HOME MINISTER ( MR.SUSHILKUMAR SHINE) FOR ACCOMMODATION AND DARSHAN .BUT ON 25/01/2013 WHEN WE PERSONNELY CONTACT TO CHAIRMAN OFFICE OF PADMAVATI GUEST OFFICE .THE EMPLOYEES IN THIS OFFICE NOT NOT PROVIDE ME ACCOMMODATION AND DARSHAN FACILITIES .BEFORE 1 DAY WE HAD FAXED THE SAME AND THEY ASSURED THAT THEY WILL PROVIDE ME THE FACILITIES IN TIRUMALA BUT THEY FAILED TOMPROVIDE ME THE SAME.MANY TIME WE REQUESTED TO THE OFFICE PERSONS BUT THEY NOT CONSIDER THE LETTER .REGRDING THIS ISSUE I DISCUSSED WITH THE PERSONAL P.A. OF SUSHILKUMAR SHINDE (HOME MINISTER)
AND THEY INFORM ME TO COMPLAINT REGARDING THE SAME PROBLEM WITH TTD DEVASTHAN AND THE TRUSTEE.
REGARDING THIS ISSUE MINISTER PERSONAL P.A. AND I SEND A COMPLAINT TO THE CHAIRMAN MR
M.P., SRI KANUMURU BAPIRAJU ,CHAIRMAN ,TTD BOARD AND PARLIMENT MEMBER OF NARSAPURAM, AND THE TRUSTEE.
ACHANTA SRILAKSHMI

Dec 23, 2012

SHASHTI POORTI VIVAHAMAHOTSAVAM

SIR, WE , THE COUPLE OF ACHANTA GURU PRASADA RAO ,JAYA LAKSHMI ,HAVE PERFORMED "SHASHTI POORTI VIVAHAMAHOTSAVAM" AT TIRUMALA VENUE ON 19th DEC.2012.

THIS PROGRAMME IS DESIGNED AND ORGANISED FOR THE COUPLE , WHO ATTAINED 60 yrs OF AGE. THAT MEANS

THEY BECAME SENIOR CITIZENS AND ALMOST ALL ARE NOT IN A HEALTHY CONDITION. INFACT THE PROJECT IS DEFINITELY WORTH ENOUGH .

THE RITUALS THE DEVASTHANAM PANDITS AND STAFF PERFORMED WERE WELL ORGANISED .

THE MERE NEGLIGENCE WE FACED WAS ---- AFTER SHOOTING THE INTERVIEWS FROM THE COUPLES , YOUR PEAPLE TAKEN THE AGED COUPLES TO DARSHAN AND DROPPED THERE. FROM THERE THEY ARE FACING A LOT OF TROUBLES THAT EVERYBODY KNOWS. ALMOST ALL ARE SUFFERING FROM DIABETIS , BP AND JOINT PAINS.
BUT NOBODY CARES FOR THEM. YOUR PEOPLE NEVER CONTACTED OR ARRANGED ANY THING AFTER THEY LEAVE
THE AGED COUPLES. IS IT HUMANITY?. WITH SO MUCH DEVOTION THE FAMILIES CAME THERE AND PERFORMED THE FUNCTION BY TAKING RISK AND EXPENDITURE. IS IT THE WAY TO GIVE SEND OFF TO THE AGED COUPLES?.

OUR SINCERE ADVISE TO YOUR GOODSELF , PLEASE LOOK INTO THE PROCEDURE ,YOUR PEOPLE FOLLOWING(NOT
IN RECORDS) AND TAKE NECESSARY STEPS TO ARRANGE DIRECT DASHAN TO THE AGED COUPLES AS THE PROGRAMME COMPLETES AT AROUND 1PM.

WE AND OUR CO - PERFORMERS SUFFERED A LOT ---------MISERABLE .
AT LEAST YOU ARRANGE NECESSARY ARRANGEMENTS TO OVERCOME THE PROBLEM FACING BY THE NEWLY MARRIED OLD COUPLES. IF IT COSTS MORE IN TTD SIDE, INCLUDE IT IN THE CHARGE. NOBODY BOTHER ABOUT IT.
THANKING YOU, SIR,
nizam9700

Aug 16, 2012

tirumala is turn to be chennai an karnataka

tirumala is turn to be chennai and karnataka ,

because all in ttd staff are from chennai & karnataka people

so ap people are not getting jobs because of them and ap people also feeling inconvenient about food, its like chennai and karnataka,

pls take necessary action quickly and fast ,

otherwise the govt can't do anything
Kiran Punja

Jun 13, 2012

Rude and greedy staff at TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS

During my recent visit to TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAM on 10 th June 2012 with my family we where advised to take the Subhodha line because my baby is just 7 months old. We had to wait for 5 hours in the Que to get Darshan, moreover the persons at gate (security and staff - with white shirt and white pant) ordered to buy tickets of Rs. 300 before going ahead. On asking why we need to take tickets when telugu speaking people just before us went with just Rs. 50 ticket. The person in-charge (Refused to reveal his name - security person said he is manager) said you have come here for Darshan or argue?
And brother in law who is an NRI was also asked buy Rs. 300 ticket before going ahead with the line for Darshan. He was advised to hurry as the ticket counter would close at 6:00 pm, where as the information board near the NRI entrance says the Darshan is open up to 10:00pm.

I went to the complaint cell at first counter I found a board COUNTER CLOSED DUE TO INTERNET PROBLEM and at the counter near the exit which goes towards laddu found a board BREAK (this board was there from 5:30pm until 8:00pm) we left TIRUMALA at 8:00pm praying to GOD to give some human values management staff and staff of TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS.

I checked the TTD website before writing this complaint and could not find any feedback / complaints section, there is a list of Email ID's and telephone numbers many of which are not in use.

People all over the world have great respect for TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS, and staff and management staff are least bothered.

Kiran Punja
+91 9535241777

Kolkata Municipal Corporation - Immense environmental pollution.
    Can our Kolkata Municipal Corporation help us by catching...
    IRCTC - Carmelaram
    In Tuticorin and Mysore Express (16235 and 16236). They...
    State Bank of India - rudeness of a bank employee
    please do not encourage damn reservation candidates...they...
    onlinerefund@ksrtc.org - REFUND
    Hello, I booked a ticket from Bangalore to shimoga from...
    World Vision India - cheating in the name of Poor and needy
    They say we are committed to poor and needy, but rich...
    APSRTC - Service Cancel
    Respected Heads of APSRTC, This is the complaint...
    RTO Thane - Driving License Not Received -6 months????
    Hi , I donno whether its useful or not . Still would...
    bhashyam developers- cyber county - Demanding money without development
    I booked a plot in cyber county and they are demanding ...
    Synopsis approval - MS-100
    Dear Sir/Madam, I have submitted my MS - 100 project...
    LAVA MOBILE - problem in charging port & power button
    I have purchased lava iris 503 in march 2014. For last one...