TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS

Consumer complaints and reviews about TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS

Vidhyadaran

Mar 26, 2017

Age mistake

I have booked tickets for darshanam on march 22 for april 21 i have entered age wrongly for oe of my neighbour is there any issue will happen for that
Gayaesh

Mar 25, 2017

TTD

We visited Tirumala yesterday, 25th march. They said Divya Darshan for the people who have walked and it was 11.45 AM when we got into the queue. They put us in the cell no.27 at 12.40 PM and the door was opened only at 9.50 PM. Following are my problems:

1. Why do you keep us in a locked cell for so long without proper food supply?
I have been lucky enough to come through VIP Darshan most of the times. This is the first time I am entering a Sarva darshan, which was Divya Darshan in my case as we came by walk. Why can the food be supplied in packets to the people on the cell? For a richest organisation like TTD is it not important to plan the good supply properly. People where served hot hot sambar rice in plastic disposable plates and many had burnt hands n other places in the struggle of managing to bring the plates out of the crowd. Some don't eat at all not able to get into the crowd. The people in Sarva darshan are treated like slaves. I don't understand who gives you the right to lock people in cell without any information. Can't people be told it ll take so long? Why are there no help desks n staffs to help pilgrims. I wanted to come out with my 60 yr old mom at 4.PM as she wasn't well. There was no staff from TTD in the back get till 9.00 in the night. Why are the Chairs removed and why is the token system removed?

One of the worst experience from the richest temple. Total mis-management from TTD. This is not the way you treat people.
b.santhamani@yahoo.co.in

Mar 21, 2017

eseva ticket printout

i have booked e seva ticket dt.19/3/2017as per transaction id.is ID19031753799353.BUT T HAVENOT TAKE PRINTOUT.SO I REQUEST YOU PLEASE SEND TICKET MY MAIL.MY.MAIL ADDRESS IS b.santhamani@yahoo.co.in.
vinod99

Mar 21, 2017

giving permission to national geographic channel on tv program of tirupati

In national geographic tv channel on 27th march 2017 at 9.00 pm there is program about tirumala tirupati by this program security problems may cime in tirupati ans also secrets of tirumala tirupati are reveld so stop the program in national geographic channel
I hope you understand, Thank you
Your truly,
Vinod.
vikkiofficial

Mar 18, 2017

Accomodation

We are family of 4 members visiting tirumala on coming june.We booked a A.C suit room in vishnunivasam.While booking I didnt notice the no.of persons options so it was automatically taken as 2 persons.
Is there anyway to change it as 4 persons?Since the account belongs to me so my name came as default and I can accomodate only one along with me.But my father,mother,brother are the other three coming with me.
Please help me in this issue sir.we all need to stay together.

Yours truely,
Vignesh.
Karthikpasi222

Mar 17, 2017

Not to allot room even rooms are available

I kamal deep came from kothagudem of telangana visited tirumala on 18-march-2017 by footway
We reached tirumala at 4:30pm and made a line for rented room at 04:45pm and upto 09:30pm neither we cant get any room nor get information regarding NOT AVAILABLE of room
I want information that how many rooms were allotted from 05:00pm to 09:00pm on 18-03-2017
On enquired I know that due to lack of staff they can't allot rooms to anyone
This type of activity decrease fame of Tirupathi as many pilgrims came from long distances kindly solve and not to repeat in future
Micahramesh

Mar 12, 2017

Emergency call to security

Need emergency phone or alarm inside the cell , devotees need move outside or medical emergency no source available. Treated as prisoners cell. Need to address immediately.
selva1960

Mar 8, 2017

TTD Information centre,Fraud Pondicherry

Respected Sir / Madam,

I am selva kumar from Neyveli working in NLC. I went to the ttd information centre in pondicherry to book a darshan ticket. when in approached the lady who is working in ttd counter. I asked for the darshan ticket on Feb 10. she said it is not available in the counter. She suggested me to book online and recommended one place in the nehru street "SAI BABA INTERNET CAFE" owner name SAKTHI PRASAD. I went to the saibaba internet cafe to book 6 tickets. I need 12 extra laddus. He charged me RS.3000 instead of Rs.2100. I asked why u charged extra. He said i will some commission to the TTd Computer operator lady and security.

So far he never booked my ticket and refund my amount. I am trying to contact he never picks my phone. It was my horrible experience. I want to report to TTD Higher officials. But I dont know. any one forward this to the TTD Authorised person to take necessary action against them.
mukundank

Mar 7, 2017

Aadhar ID number given wrongly

While booking ticket I gave my Wife Aadhar ID number wrongly(the starting 4 digits is 9982,i typed wronly as 9882)
rashmimanju

Mar 3, 2017

Suprabatha seva

Tickets for suprabharam every month closed for all days within 1 minute. By the time we click on payment option. It says all the tickets are booked with in 1 minutes . How it is possible. Please suggest any other way where we get suprabhatham/archana tickets.
ganeshkcb

Mar 3, 2017

ID PROOF WRONGLY ENTERED IN ACCOMIDATION

SIR,

I HAVE BOOKED ACCOMMODATION ON 21/03/2017 SLOT 00.00 HRS TO 11.59 HRS. AT THE BOOKING TIME ID PROOF AADHAAR NUMBER WRONGLY ENTERED OF MY WIFE AADHAAR NUMBER. BOOKING NO. IA21021779745507

PLEASE HELP HOW I CORRECT THE PROBLEM.
nccibalaji

Feb 28, 2017

Dharshan at TTD, Chennai.

I am a daily visitor of Tirumala Tirupati Devastanam at Venkatanarayanana Road, T. Nagar, Chennai. I will be attending the Poojas from 6.30 AM to 7.00 AM.

To-day (01.03.2017) during the Pooja Time around 6.40 AM an Executive Officer and his wife came to TTD Temple, Chennai when the Pooja was going on. He went to the VIP area and myself along with a few people were standing in a corner of the next bay, which is the normal dharshan area. The Executive Officer ordered the TTD employees to make us to go from that area to the backside area.

Even though there is no disturbance for the Executive Officer at VIP area he wanted to show his position and power inside the temple and asked us to go away from that general public darshan area.

When a human's position go up they should become more humble ... But this Executive Officer felt as if he is the God and we are like untouchables !!!

I appreciate if necessary enquiry has been made on this Executive Officer who came from TTD, Tirupati.

I can come to TTD Chennai to give necessary witness and the employees at TTD Chennai can provide the details of that Executive Officer.

Truthfully yours,

BALAJI
Chennai
Prasad_887

Feb 24, 2017

Complaint

We came to Tirumala on 20th evening to attend swamy vari kalyanam on the following day (21st). The entrance time is listed as 10 AM, and we were in the queue (lane) well in advance. But we were trapped in the compartment untill 11:10 AM and then let us go into the temple. While on the way to the temple, we were merged with other sarvadarshanam lane and got crunched by the crowd. Especially the little kids we have suffered a lot with this crunch/crushing. Then we were diverted (after entering the main entrance of the temple) into a side mantapam to go and sit. at this point also the TTD employees were very rude and were pushing us in multiple lines to go through. No proper planning and no proper attitude towards the women and kids. Then we were seated in the kalyana mantapam and the actual kalyanam did not start until 12: 10 PM. Special/VIP people are now brought from somewhere and were let to sit in the very first row and next to the stage where the Lord is seated. Is this how we behave in front of God, with the devotees who paid money and waited patiently and then treat others who had some recommendations? Shame on you guys.
Then after the kalyanam we were again pushed into sarvadarshanam lanes with almost 4-5 lanes and no one is going smooth there but just pushed like cattle. I could not even see the Lord for 3 seconds, after waiting for 5-6 hours and travelling for 20 hours in flight from the other side of the world. What a mess and pure incompetence on your part. You guys should resign and go somewhere and let RSS / VHS maintain our temple. No political or government influence should exist at this place and you guys should not stand in between us and the God.
I will take up this matter further, and won't leave it here. Hopefully you will get some remorse and will try to behave as human and be aware that you are working in the presence of God. I truly doubt it though.
Chitralekhav

Feb 23, 2017

Water leaking

I see lot of water s wasted as it is continuously leaked from a faulty tap in vishnunivasam(Tirupathi) ladies wash room.This water wastage have to be arrested immediately.please take necessary action
Preetha Jayakumar

Feb 23, 2017

regarding language

we want to watch ttd svbc in telugu
here we are getting tamil language only we need to watch it in telugu
please take this as our complaint and view it
thank you.
Harinatha Reddy Gora

Feb 20, 2017

Did not receive ticket details to my email

Hi Sir,

I have booked two tickets for 25th of February 1PM slot of especial entry darshan for Lords darshan on 01.02.2017. Transaction reference no. Is ID17020109400531912202. But the receipt could not be printed. I will be thankful to you if you can please mail me the receipt to me. My mail address is harinathgora@gmail.com

Thanking you sir.
Your early reply in this regard is highly solicited.

Yours faithful,
Harinatha Reddy Gora, Bangalore
+91 9959316265
praveennttd

Feb 9, 2017

VIP Darshan Lucky DIP Offers

Respected Sir, I am not sure if there is any authorization issued by TTD to "greatindiafilmsusa.com", We came across this and wanted to bring this your attention as a Devotee of Lord Venkateswara. The VIP Darshans are to be issued for a purpose and we definitely feel that the intended purpose is not to let people use them for lucky dips like this. How are these people getting VIP Darshan tickets to distribute like Burfee to whoever they want.Please refer to the below article online. We would request TTD to take appropriate actions against these kind of activities without written permission from TTD.

We understand the movie is based on the story of a Devotee of Lord Venkateswara but that doesn't let the makers/distributors to make these kind of lottery offers and derailing the spirit of VIP Darshans for the sake of Marketing the movie. We would request you to take necessary actions against the people who made these offers and the people who let them do it.

Article Link:- http://www.greatandhra.com/movies/press-releases/free-vip-darshan-in-tirumala-79953.html

Praveen
n.praveen@yahoo.com
sreenivas estam

Feb 3, 2017

Not able to book tickets for suprabhataseva through online

I am sreenivas .and my parents wanted to have a darshan and suprabhata seva as well on the date may 14 th on their marriage day.I am well planned today and trying to book tickets on febrauary 3 rd 2017 .
I have noticed the problem with not the site .When I moved to payment page they actually disabling that option from which bank payment should user use .this way user cannot proceed further to payment gate way .

This is creating a wrong indication on the TTD ,the next way I am planning is I should give this task to some one thrid party (out sider of TTD) and he is bargaing that if you give 1000 rupees extra on ticket they can book tickets for any dashana from backend.

But ,I am feeling regret that I would have opted for that option.

Some of my father friends are following this way and they are happyly having the darshan.

Please stop this kind of activities .

Thank you .

Sreenivas
nnchandrakant@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2017

Darshan Pass cancellation/postpone policy

Can any one tell me what is the reason behind the policy that does not allow devotees to cancell or postpone their darshan schedule?

It really does not make any sense, people some how manage to come along with their family from very very long distances?

it made me feel that lord is a product and TTD sanstan is the owner of it. hence people have no choice but agree to what TTD responces.

Very Disapointed,
Chandrakant
madhavi.kundala@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2017

Rooms booked via internet are horrible

Why is that if we book rooms online are so horrible. i booked a room for rs1500 via ttdsevaonline.com and when i arrived at Tirumala, a very old room is allotted for me in CRO office which is not worth of Rs 500. when I ask why it is like this, the allotment officer says for inetrnet booking that is the only building allotted in which the commod in the toilet is broken, sofa is torned and the room is so dirty.

Having said that, when I go to Padmavathi and book directly, for the same 1500 I got a neat and clean guest house which is supposed to be for VIPs. why is that VIPs are given so much importance than a common man. is the Rs 1500 is different of a VIP than a common man? who are these VIPs? who made them VIPs? becoz of the common man they are VIPs.why is so much differentiation at a God's place.

If that is the case why at all a internet booking is in place. Please remove all the old cottages from online or give an option the select what type of a room available in online booking. when we plan our trip in advance that means that we do not want to face any problems going there.

As a common man I request the TTD authorities to pls give equal importance to everyone.

regards,
Madhavi
Bala Bala

Jan 26, 2017

Ttd special dharsan

Forget to take printout of ticket confirmation copy , pls send the confirmation copy of tickets to this mail ID
raj_blossem@ymail.com or yuvabalaji1@gmail. com

For your reference

The darshan date is 12-02-2017.
Transaction reference is ID17012519515069962042.

Pl do the needful

Balaji
prashanthece_12

Dress Code

Why Dress Code for Seeing Lord Venkateswara Swamy?Normal Pants should be allowed for Men.People should be comfortable with the wear.Because some Politicians wear Dhoti they should not ask everyone to wear dhoti.There should be dress code that should be meaningful.It's very unfortunate to see such kind of restrictions being put on devotees.
Selva19

Tonsure Center collecting money

In Tirumala it is noticed that after tonsure they are asking to deposit 100 to 200 rupees in the hand wash area where there is no CCTV coverage.

There is a person standing and monitoring whether money is kept over there. Please look into this or fix CCTV in that location. Also for hot water they are collecting money.
G.V.A.RAMA RAO

slapping devotee

In Earlier complaint I forgotten to mention the date we went for darshan the date was 12.01.2017
G.V.A.RAMA RAO

slapping devotee

We went for darshan around 7.00 pm when we went to main temple at 9.55 pm at that one the security( Lady) who is inside the temple before god slapped my wife. She not beaten my wife but also two more ladies who are behind my wife. Pulling or pushing the devotees for the sake of other devotee darshan is OK but who is she to beat the devotees. If you look into the cc cameras putout at 9.55 pm inside the temple ( before the god) you can find out what is happens. When we questioned the security persons iside the temple pushed out the temple. Immediately the security lady was sent out of the temple in another way. When we went to complaint one of the TTd employee Mr.T.Subrahmanyam (Superitendent office) offers darshan and asks us not to complaint when we refused to withdraw complaint they all (Employees who are at the cc camera supervising and Especially Mr.T.Subrahmanyam )ffought against us and ask us to go complaint in police station if you have guts. How far it is reasonable we came all along long distance to see the god these people who are working for us behaving such rudely and beating the devotees is not excusable please take action against these people especially the lady security who is working inside the temple and Mr.T.Subrahmanyam superitendent office.,

all career recruiters,banking insurance all - career
    SIR, WHY is ALL RECRUITER ASKING 60 PERCENTAGE MARK TO...
    CIDCO - Bogis road
    Entering road of kharghar and roadpali is very poor and...
    Sanjivani Thev Yojana - Please return my deposit
    Nilesh Suresh Daundkar Date 04-01-2014 Due Date...
    Yatra .com - REFUND on cancelled ticket
    Dear Navendu, Greetings from Yatra.com! We would...
    IFB WASHING MACHINE - About Service
    As per IFB terms if washing machine is under warranty need...