TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS

Consumer complaints and reviews about TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS

Pname

Aug 30, 2015

Arrogant ttd employees

Recently I have been to thirumala for Lord venkateshwara darshan, it's really bad to see the ttd employees chasing the pilgrims like animals. We are there for darshan but these people are humiliating the pilgrims. There is no satisfaction or peace in visiting such a sacred place , instead we are shocked and disappointed with those ttd employees. Finally, my sincere request to ttd is, treat us decently because we are HUMANS.
kummari divya

Aug 26, 2015

CONFORAMATION OF TICKETS FOR SEVAS

TTD.

we have booked tickets for SUPRABHATA SEVA and NIJAPADHA DARSHANAM. We got OTP also..but the website that TTD provides didn't showing weather the tickets are confirmed or not... please take into consideration.
srinivasulureddym

Aug 24, 2015

HI Sir

I wanted to book Rs 800 accommodation for 11th September 2015, and navigated to the paymeny via Andhra bank gateway.
The amount got debited from my account, but no confirmation or receipt.

I tried 2 times today and both times amount got deducted from my account.

I got the below cryptic message in both times:

TIRUMALADR|021200021627|DUPG3980195642|201508242284416|800.00|UPG|438628|02|INR|

DIRECT|NA|NA|NA|24-08-2015 14:09:06|0300|NA|eBooking|Mr. SRINIVASULU MEDAGAM|

sreenivasulureddy.m@gmail.com| |ACC12|EACCOM|NA|NA|Transaction Successful|

1470271D89BB88EC69A089862E1E477847BF3D57AB5A24D1CEA446CDE71EF770

TIRUMALADR|021200021656|DUPG3980306737|201508242289093|800.00|UPG|438628|02|INR|

DIRECT|NA|NA|NA|24-08-2015 14:58:45|0300|NA|eBooking|Mr. SRINIVASULU MEDAGAM|

sreenivasulureddy.m@gmail.com| |ACC12|EACCOM|NA|NA|Transaction Successful|

8A030EC3F73DA956737F7D0EADB84D618A7AF79A39A38C616BF90D8C061BB04E

When will i get my money refunded back to my account? On the gateway page?

Srini.
AnnitaP

Aug 21, 2015

Human being locked in rooms like animals

We are great devotee of Lord Venkatesha, but really sad to see how Tirupathi has turned into a commercial outlet. We visited there on the 15th, August 2015, there was huge rush and were lucky to get an accommodation after 6 hrs of wait, but there were people who were paying money, were given preference. On that particular day there was no special Tickets available hence had to stand in the general queue. We stood in this queue at 8pm till 6.45am. The arrangements were horrible as there was huge rush and no place even to sit. People were stuck and there was no outlets, people were trying to climb the grills to go to bathrooms, which was not possible for old people, kids and ladies. It was really apathetic situation and to add to our suffering it started raining heavily and we were drenched from all the sides. Later people really reached the saturation and started shouting then after lot of commotion they opened the locks and then we were shifted to a room. Here we asked the wait, there we read a notice that we will get a darshan after 11.45pm, we were really tired and had to catch a train to kholapur so asked the volunteers to let us go, but was really surprised to see that they were not willing to let us go. We had to force them to open the door, which was done only after 1 hr. Mean while the volunteers had asked us to buy the ladoos as we can atleast hacethe prasad, we paid for 16 ladoos and we left the room, when we were going out we saw hundreds of people sitting in several rooms, and the most horrible thing was that all the rooms were locked with all people waiting inside like animals. Once we went out we went to collect the ladoos for which we had paid, but were informed that we will get ladoos only after 11.45pm as it is computerized and they will give it only after the darshan time. How can you fool people in this manner. As it is we were upset, but we were angry to see how in the name of computerization you cheat educated people. But we had faith in god and even after all the obstruction created by the so called care takers, we got a great darshan as they bought the God murti out, you can say God came out to meet us.. This shows God is above all. But will appreciate and stop locking people and stop cheating people in the name of GOD.
kannanAC

Aug 15, 2015

ROOM RESERVARTION

Dear sir/Mam,

Regarding: acknowledgement receipt issue

The past 2+ years we are facing the same issue,kindly consider my compliant .The complaint mentioned bellow for your reference.
The time of room booking we are sending amounts via the Demand draft but the acknowledgement receipt we are not received.
once as per the plan date we are visit and check the status on the devasthanam the rectified on the spot itself.
kindly consider the compliant and sent me receipt when i have to book the ticket the date itself.

thanks
Binesh C

Aug 12, 2015

refund of amount for accomodation which is not provided

I wanted to book Rs 150 accommodation for 11th October 2015 (through Email bineeshc2015@gmail.com), and navigated to the paymeny via Andhra bank gateway. The amount got debited from my account in HDFC bank, but no confirmation or receipt.
When will i get my money refunded back to my account? On the gateway page it was shown that transaction is under process. i waited for 1 hour but server showed the same message. after some time the page was shown error.
Kindly take necessary action.

Aug 10, 2015

suprabatham tickets booking by post - and Angaprathakshanam tickets

seva booking through post & Angaprathakshanam booking

I have sent Two Demad Drafts for Rs.120/- each for advance booking of suprabatha seva during August,2015 & November,2015 on two different dates well in advance. But some few days back, I have received those Demand Drafts by TTD office stating that - " Booking of Suprabatha Seva by Post is cancelled and book through on-line. But many times I found that availability is always "Nil".

I humbly request you sir to show another way to book suprabatham tickets other than current booking. Or you please resume the booking of Suprabatham tickets by post.

One more request sir, I will do Angaprathakshanam every month. Previously, the tickets were issued by 20.00 hrs of previous day and will issue 750 tickets. Now you have advanced the issue time to 12.00 hrs. to 14.00 hrs. of previous day. We are getting only one day leave in a week since ours is a private Trust. I once again humbly request you sir to resume the angaprathakshanam tokens issuing time from 12.00 hrs. to 20.00 hrs. of previous night as before and increase the no.of tokens from 750 to 1000. I also requested sir, that why you are putting so many restrictions for Angaprathakshanams. Previously there was no tokens. Just we took a holy dip in "Pushkarani and do "angaprathakshanam".
My sincere request is either change the token issuing time from 12.00 hrs to 20.00 hrs or without tokens allow them to have a holy dip in "pushkarani" and do " Angaprathakshanam"

Please issue favourable orders in this regard and fulfill our desire, wish, request etc.

If it is possible please provide the facility of booking the Angaprathakshanam tickets one week before in TTD Centres like Chennai etc ( i.e. spare 50 tickets through online for Angaprathakshanam daily.

Expecting your favourable orders early.

T.Sekar, Chennai
srisury

Aug 10, 2015

Suprabhata seva tickets

Unable to book the Suprabhata tickets online on 7th and 8th Aug 2015, Officially TTD announced ttd site is relaunched, 4015 suprabhata tickets available from Aug 22nd 2015 to OCT 1st 2015.

I tried to book the the tickets on whole day, no useful, Amount credited twice but no confirmation, Very BAD site.

Such big organization maintaining of this site is very bad.

PLEASE provide transparent site to common people.
phanisimha

Jul 31, 2015

non co operation of staff at tirumala

I, R. Phani Simha, 102,Swagat CHS, Plot no.48,Sector 4, Airoli, Navi mumbai-400708, mob: 9820880854, e mail: phanirsimha@gmail.com, had booked e accommodation, online on ttdseva online.com, 2 months in advance for Rs.150/- room for dt.19.07.2015 for the slot 12pm to 00 hrs of 20.07.2015. We had reached tirupati on 18th evening and had started climbing steps from chandragiri in the morning of 19.07.15 and reached in the afternoon. After we had darshan in the evening, I had approached ARC at tirupati near bus stand at 17.30 hrs for the room I had booked. The person at the counter said there is a problem and he could not give allotment and asked me to contact EDP cell in the first floor of the same building. I went there and the room was locked and there was a notice informing the cell is shifted to ground floor. As I could not locate the cell, I again approached the same person at the ARC counter. He again refused to co operate and asked me to contact EDP and gave me a mobile phone no. As mobile was not allowed at the temple, I did not have the mobile, I asked him to give me exact location of the EDP so that I can contact the place. He asked me to contact on the number given. I went to the phone booth and the person asked me to come to Lepakshi, I could not locate any EDP Office there. Then again I contacted the person on mobile, he asked me to take a bus from lepakshi to MDP and contact him. I could not get TTD bus for some time, I took a jeep to drop me at MDP. I went to all the counters at MDP and could not locate EDP centre. I again asked a volunteer to talk to the person on mobile and ask him to give me exact location of EDP as the person was talking in telegu which I could not understand. He again asked me to come to building no. 221. I again went to building no.221 where I could not locate any EDP, I approached a volunteer at the Rs.300/- que, he asked on of his collegue to accompany me to the centre. but the person left me near the seva counter. I could locate EDP centre at the place and he person said it is for online acccommodation for which the counter is closed (@19.30Hrs). All the while, I was running around with my son aged 23years. I am 59 year old senior person. I then contacted the information centre near seva counter and asked him to take my complaint. He finally contacted the person on mobile and asked me to go the same building near bus stand and contact Mr.Hari. He is supposed to be senior person. Then again I ran from the place to the building and found the cabin locked and the computer room open. I contacted person on counter, who could trace the problem as double entry for the same booking number. It was already given to another person. Then Mr.Hari sent various e mails and talked on phone and finally he asked me to go to the building opposite side. As I was almost exhausted in finding the right persons, I asked him to show me the place. He took me to the vip counter and told the supervisor the problems and asked him to allot me a room. As soon as he left for his office, the booking clerk refused to give me a room and he told there are no room for Rs.150/- and there was again confusion. The supervisor again asked Mr.Hari to come and clarify the position. Finally at 20.30hrs. I could get a room at Vikas guest house Room no.32. That too on the other side of the temple complex. I had again to run to the place for getting the room. I took the room at last at 21.00 hrs.
For no fault of me, I was made to run from pillar to post for almost 3 hours. Had I been a heart patient, I could have collapsed on the way finding the EDP Cell. My wife was waiting for me all alone, to get the room at the performance hall where all the programmes were over and it was pitch dark. He was very nervous and could not find out what has happened to me and my son.
I request you to find out the reason for the double entry and the non co operative attitude of the persons at the counters and see that such incidences do not repeat.
R.Phani Simha
deshmukhnitin111@yahoo.co.in

Jul 26, 2015

online ticket transaction fail

Re fund Amount
I was booked Online Special Darsan Tickets on dt.11 july2015 & 12 july2015 for darsan dt.15/08/2015
but the error message shown Network Delay & Transaction Cancelled Reques No.060100293808 & 060100293870
and the amount 1989/- (+) Rs.357/- Twice Debited from my Account.bank details i was processed for payment hdfcBank Gatetway,
and Debited in my hdfc Account Number :00131050098184,

Still refund Amount not send.

if anyone know about this pl help me

nitin deshmukh mobile no 9271512051
kss reddy

Jul 25, 2015

AMOUNT DEDUCTED FROM ACCOUNT, BUT NO CONFIRMATION

I KSS Reddy from Hyderabad wanted to book six Rs 300 darshan tickets for 19 july 2015 on 10/07/2015,entered all the details and navigated to the payment with netbanking via indian bank gateway. The amount Rs.1836+10 bank chgs got debited from my account 6084246013, but no confirmation or receipt. On 11/07/2015 again I made an attempt an got successful in booking six 300 rupees tickets by txring from my a/c through net banking.,
When will i get my money refunded back to my account? On the gateway page, Telephonically contacted and they assured that amount will credited back in 7 days. But till date it has not been credited to my a/c.

please kindly let me know how much time still it will take.

PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY ASAP

KSS REDDY
kss reddy

Jul 25, 2015

AMOUNT DEDUCTED FROM ACCOUNT, BUT NO CONFIRMATION

I KSS Reddy from Hyderabad wanted to book Rs 300 darshan tickets for 19 july 2015 on 10/07/2015,entered all the details and navigated to the paymeny via indian bank gateway. The amount got debited from my account, but no confirmation or receipt.

please kindly let me know how much time still it will take.

PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY ASAP

KSS REDDY
G SATYANARAYANA

Jul 18, 2015

ACCOMODATION

1) Seva tickets not available by online booking from home to a common people.
2)Accommodation must be provide at least for 2 days at Tirumala because pilgrims cannot finish their darshan or sevas in a day.kindly avoid to roam for accommodation daily for allotment/renewal. Time wasting to pilgrims. Allow officer at reception of cottage where allotted first time them for renewal at least for 1 day.

G.SATYANARAYANA
VISAKHAPATNAM STEEL PLANT
VISAKHAPATNAM.

Jul 15, 2015

Angaprathakshanan-request

I have sent more e-mails requesting to allot some tickets for Angaprathakshanam through TTD Centre, Chennai. If you allot this we can book here itself two days in advance and we can do Angaprathakshanam on the booking day. We request you sir to consider this case favourably and issue necessary orders. My request for this is we are given only one day leave since ours a private organisation. I used to do Angaprathakshanam everymonth. Previously the issue time was 20.00 hrs of previous day. Now you changed this to 14.00 hrs of previous day.

Once again I humbly request you sir to issue favourable orders in this issue and fulfil my prayer. Expecting your early orders.

priyaflowers

Jul 13, 2015

high irregularities in witnessing huindy counting at tiruchanur alamelumanga puram

We were visiting tiruchanur alamelu temple on 13.07.2015 at about 8.30 pm... One group of people wanted my husband and father as witnesses for hundy counting.... They discouraged us from buying tickets for dharshan and compelled us to wait for one hour. With two kids one under age 1 and one under age 4 and with two elderly women one is highly diabetic and other with elephantiasis... Without having food at correct time, we waited outside the sannithi... After finishing the hundy counting, when they no longer needed us, they started humiliating us asking for tickets... They wanted us to walk all around the shrine at 9.30 for dharshan even when there is no one in the queue... Once we reached there we were purposefully sent out of the shrine again as we do not have tickets... We were insisted that we have to go only at last and that is our punishment... Who are these people to punish us... Do we request for witnessing the hundy counting... And why the hell we want to... Why should we stand such humiliation... What is the correct procedure for witnessing act? I ll go to any level if proper action is not taken against these criminals .. My mobile number is 9994581863 and we are from madurai ..
Tirumala Tirupathi

tirumala tirupati

tirumala is the main place of hindu religion temple because of the god lord venkateswara was wher he have like stone in hills of tirumala and giving blessing to many devotes of the god more information about the god plz visit our web site http://tirumalatirupatisevas.com/
kpadmanaban2007

300 special entrance ticket fraud in pondicherry

I am 68 years old , retired employee from a prime central government work station.
I went to book online special darshan tickets(rs.300) at Authorised TTD office located at pondicherry next to Ram silks.
There i was disappointed with a man called thirumurugan, a rude manager and temple priest , who harrased me to pay Rs.400 /- instead of 300/-
I raised a question for the excessive collection of Rs.100/- and they said TTD charging 30% of tax and i should pay this amount with out fail.
I reserved for 10 tickets and i am charged Rs.1000/- extra for 10 tickets.
They also forced me to go to a specific Internet shop called Nataraj graphics located near GRT Jewellers, kamaraj salai,pondicherry.

This Nataraj graphics man brought the money and wasted my valuable time for the whole day and i collected the tickets only on the next day. Even with my lots of health complications i wandered here and there with lots of mental pain around the streets
even after paying Rs.1000/- extra.

I feel very bad about this experience, and later i came to know from my friends that these peoples are doing the same to all the innocent pilgrims who step in into the TTD office at pondicherry.
Kindly interfere in this issue and take necessary actions , as the TTd manager in pondicherry and his cottery Mr.Thirumurugan killing the pilgrims here day by day and this will reflect badly and affect the noble services given nicely at thirupathi.

yours truly
Padmanabhan
Retd. central government employee
chennai settled in pondicherry
divyama

Jul 8, 2015

AMOUNT DEDUCTED FROM ACCOUNT, BUT NO CONFIRMATION

I wanted to book Rs 1000 accommodation for 3rd September 2015, and navigated to the paymeny via Andhra bank gateway. The amount got debited from my account, but no confirmation or receipt.
When will i get my money refunded back to my account? On the gateway page, I only got the below cryptic message:

TIRUMALADR|020600109851|DUPG3893712445|201507098343364|1000.00|UPG|402741|03|INR|VDDIRECT|NA|NA|NA|09-07-2015 11:27:10|0300|NA|eBooking|Mrs. Divya Ma|Divya.ma@gmail.com| |ACC06|EACCOM|NA|NA|Transaction Successful|08E3779010B036CF448AD3556EE2407A88F52680B9577E672238C968A195491C

TTD provides worst portal ever seen. No customer care nothing to address issues. It is supposed to be the richest temple. Cant the management spend money on providing quality service. Horrible and shame on the TTD management.

PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY ASAP.
Subbuselvaraj

Jul 8, 2015

ONLINE TICKET BOOKING PROBLEM

subramani.

To book online special entry ticket it was taken 2days always network slow at last i reached upto payment option and updated debit card no. after that it is showing error msg. again i tried from first in payment option updated debit card no. again it is showing the same error msg. And then i checked in booking history in that status it is mentioned waiting for payment gateway confirmation. please let me know weather it is booked or not and wat about my 2 times transaction amount.

Note.: If online option is provided it means it should be easily accessible for all but in TTD ONLINE BOOKING it is not possible otherwise provide manual ticket.

regards,
Subramani.S
Shrimathi

Jul 7, 2015

Poor Performance of TTS online seva

It was almost 2 complete days wasted with the website TTD for online special darshan booking.

I was given reply by helpdesk that server is down. If server is down, How the number of tickets for darshan availability is coming down ?

Above all, there is no manual issuance of RS 300 ticket.

Really pathetic. Feeling sorry that we have to wait for the website to approve us to Meet Lord Venkateshwara!!!!!!
Prabhu77723

Jul 6, 2015

Misbehaviour of ttd employes

We visit ttd on 04.07.2015 at morning 3.00 am the person working in bag collection center behavoiur not good, they speak harshly, throws the lugages of pilgrims, not behave well to all pilgrims, all the people come to temple with many problem, but even reach temple there also some problem because of person like that is not good, change that kind of people, if not action taken, thurumala will got bad reputation among people so please take necessory action.
karnati881

Jul 4, 2015

Non-Availability of e- seva tickets For Room Accomodation

When Login daily to the Site from 00:00hrs to 00:30hrs the message coming as "Please Wait for Half a hour time for Maintenance" after login at 00:31hrs the message was coming as
"closed". It is really surprising and shocking, how it is possible to show '0' tickets at the very opening of website at 00:31 a.m. very surprisingly it shows '0' under availability. daily if it shows '0' like this , when can we get room accomodation tickets online ? I am sure 50 online tickets sold are not booked directly by common people through internet. it is getting booked through some other source.
sometimes it shows only one ticket available but when we try to book it logout the user. this issue happened almost for 4 times in this month for me.
I get doubt in this context, that the employees concerned in this department of online e-sevas are blocking the tickets, making them unavailable in the website. unless you probe in this matter strictly, the seva tickets can not be available to common people like me.

I request you to kindly take up the matter to do justice to common people.

Jun 18, 2015

Action Taken _ Reg

I often use to write letters to TTD Devasthanams regarding my grievances for Suprabadham seva and Angaprathakshanam request. I want to know whether TTD have issued any new orders in this reagrd. Please inform us anything about this.

Sekar T

Jun 17, 2015

seva booking through post & Angaprathakshanam booking

One more request sir, I will do Angaprathakshanam every month. Previously, the tickets were issued by 20.00 hrs of previous day and will issue 750 tickets. Now you have advanced the issue time by 14.00 hrs. of previous day. We are getting only one day leave in a week since ours is a private Trust. I once again humbly request you sir to resume the issuing time from 20.00 hrs of previous night as before and increase the tickets to 1000 instead of 750.

Expecting your favourable orders early.

T.Sekar, Chennai
DEVARAJUMAJJI

Jun 16, 2015

Re fund Amount

I was booked Online Special Darsan Tickets on dt.22.11.2014 for darsan dt.0612.2014
but the error message shown Network Delay & Transaction Cancelled Reques No.060400151891 & 060400152468
and the amount 1800/- (+) Rs.1800/- Twice Debited from my Account.
bank details i was processed for payment City Bank Gatetway,
and Debited in my SBI Account Number :33196963734,
POS PRCH-POS432607130281 TTD-SPECIALDARSHAN CHITTOO-for the First Time Rs1800/- and
The second Transection No POS PRCH-POS432610200789 TTD-SPECIAL DARSHAN CHITTOO Rs.1800/- Debited.

Still refund Amount not send.

if anyone know about this pl help me

BAZAR CLICKS - A sad story
    A sad story… I am also cheated by this company…. i had...
    cyber crime - Fake Singapore Job Opportunity
    Dear Sir / Madam, Regarding last 14-Aug-15, I have...
    snap deal - Snapdeal
    Dear khuneja, Information about your contact details...
    QNET - FRAUDS IN PUNE and LUCKHNOW
    Frauds list All they are from Pune working for an IT...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear Munendra Jhaldiyal, Information about your...
    Bajaj Finserv Lending - Personal loan related
    I've applied for personal loan . On receiving...
    compartment - resul incorrectly checked
    Fully fed up with result . kaisa tm log bacho k future k...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear Dharmik patel, Information about your contact...
    Dr Vinod raina Sexologist - Medicines Expensive
    Yes I agree with you Consultation fee is 1500 and...