TNEB

Consumer complaints and reviews about TNEB

s.sakthi2212@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2016

Power cuts very often

We are residing at manali chinnasekkadu, in our area for the past 2 to 3 months very often power cuts take place particularly during midnight and it nearly takes 4 to 5 to get the actual voltage power supply,these kinds of power cuts happens even in day time also,however day time can be manageable, but not during night,we people are restless,since babies and kids, and working people are restless and can't able to our next day work actively,although our area cables have replaced and shifted to underground, these kind of powercuts happens,very frequently. Kindly look into this matter why such powercuts happens and why it takes such a long time to rectify the issue. Additionally our area customer care number are always busy and there is no history of line gets connected to them
pushmitha asokan

May 27, 2016

not attending the call

For the past few hours in my portion after 1.30am no power supply. We are trying to make complaints through telephone. And we are making call for more than 20 times but we got 0 response. Sleepless nights make our body weak and severely affect our health.

Myself living in Nagercoil area. And I request you to insist your department people to attend the call at least. Our area EB No is 04652404315
We are looking forward for your immediate intervention and action since our area people is suffering and we don't know where to complaint against power cut and also in case of emergency.
Kindly help us.

Thank you!!

with regards,
A.S.Pushmitha
babukadai

May 22, 2016

Meter not working (Electronic)

Respected sir My service No : 202650070623, meter was not working, Please rectify

Adders for communication
Bakkiyam. B
thirupathirajank

May 5, 2016

Power cut for 6 hours

This is Thiru from Hosur. Past 6 hours we are suffering without power in our area(Annamalai Nagar, Dhargha). But there is no one in EB office to attend the call.
mohanpalanisamy

Apr 24, 2016

excess meter reading

My Domestic consumer No.04 460 009 1611 LT meter was running without load. please check this meter. My EB office Muthunaickenpatty, village Ayyamperumampatty, Salem -636302.
Chakkaravarthi Jchakkaravarthi

Apr 15, 2016

Low power

My name is chakkaravarthij my adress is 3/984mahalaksmi nagar, nadar thotam, ngocolony, dindigul. Past three month onwards we are suffering from low voltage issue. In my area total 20 familes are living together and they are also suffering from same issue. Kindly take care of tis issue.
vinoananth

Apr 11, 2016

In near my house up there are 5 lines the upper side of the line there was a Drumstick tree it is disturbing us.

The drumstick is dangerous for us.
Nagarajan Manoharan

Mar 23, 2016

Voltage Complaint

I am the owner of T-6, Bharath Citi Squares, Kalnaicken Street, Woraiyur, Ramalinga Nagar, Trichy-3. My connection No.is 203-067-2261 (Mettu Street). It is a newly built Apartment.

For the past 10 days, in the entire Bharath Citi Square Apartment, there is heavy voltage fluctuation, especially during night. When I informed the same to the Promoter of Bharath Constructions, he told that the same was not their fault and the load has to be increased in the transformer and the same was already informed to TNEB.
In the night, fans are working very slowly and hence we could not sleep in the night. More over because of voltage fluctuation, the coil of the fans may be affected.
Hence, I request you to kindly do the needful.

M. Divya
Mobile No.9790633627
Sheeli

Mar 12, 2016

Power cut

We are facing frequent power cut at night ...for more than 3 hrs..it's highly horrible we have a sleepless night ..how the student wil prepare for their public exams...wats going on with the electricity board I dunno..wat the hell going on there...we reside at asiriyar nagar tirupattur saibabha colony...if the problem continues further ...if the concern authority didn't take any steps..they wil face the serious problems..let me remind this..
shoba25@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2016

conversion from commercial to domestic

We have submitted all the documents for conversion from commercial to domestic connection to the arumbakkam AE on 23.2.16 and I have been promised that it will be atteneded. Again I went and reminded on 29th Feb 16. He gave me a reason stating that since he is been transferred him and other people have lot of documentation reports to be submitted therefore he is busy will ask to attend. And on 26th reading has been recorded as usual procedure and I showed him the card too. But he ionfirmed me some one will visit the premises and then to certify and then they will intimate us, but till today no action has been taken. WHY ARE THESE GOVT EMPLOYEEES ARE SO CARELESS AND UNDUTIFUL. IT HIGH TIME THEY REALSIE THEY ARE IN THE JOB BECAUSE CITIZEN ARE PAYING THEIRT TAXES AND OTHER STUFF. WHY CAN'T THEY BE REALISTIC AND DO THE DUTY. CAN SOMEONE ANSWER... OR ARE THEY WAITING FOR THE BRIBE! SHOBHANA. 9840288813.
saraunder

Feb 27, 2016

low voltage power
sir. on the date of 26-03-2016 friday without any prior permission and any notification the line man whose name is vasu mobile number 9487433613,he had been picked out the fuse carrier on that day 12.00 pm i think so. when I reached my home there is no power in my house. after investigating the problem of power failure in my home which i found no fuse carrier. I can' t understand without any prior intimation and any show cause notice that person did the job. After I contact to the EB office of chidambaram they intimate the fees not yet paid. after a few seconds I have paid the amount through the online suddenly they not make the connection suddenly and they are not properly reply my phone call especially the above said person. Now the power is very low please solve the problem immediately thanking you..... my service number is 047 004 158
saraunder

Feb 27, 2016

low voltage power

sir. on the date of 26-03-2016 friday without any prior permission and any notification the line man whose name is vasu mobile number 9487433613,he had been picked out the fuse carrier on that day 12.00 pm i think so. when I reached my home there is no power in my house. after investigating the problem of power failure in my home which i found no fuse carrier. I can' t understand without any prior intimation and any show cause notice that person did the job. After I contact to the EB office of chidambaram they intimate the fees not yet paid. after a few seconds I have paid the amount through the online suddenly they not make the connection suddenly and they are not properly reply my phone call especially the above said person. Now the power is very low please solve the problem immediately thanking you sir
yogaparameswari

Feb 10, 2016

online payment site is not working

For the past 10days iam trying to log in to the online portal of tneb (https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=tangedco%20gov) the site is not opening, and i have no choice than making the online payment, and iam not in India to make the payment, and my mother is very old, she cannot go to make the payment.
So pls make the site to operate.
kannan4444

Feb 4, 2016

Eb meter problem

MY service number 0836402566 Recentlly fixed electronic meter. But meter non stop running even electricity main switch off. Already complaint registered in my district TNEB office but no response Please any ideas or solution for this problems .now this month my eb bill amount is 4000rs. Just now 6days my meter reading going 80 units.we are using 2fans TV and tubelight and Fridge only .but monthly monthly increase. Please check it. My name Kannan address no.17A veeraragaver street tiruvallur. Pin 602001
Mobile no 99944917287 we living in rent house since 1year but this problem heappen last .6Monthss please sove it

Eb meter problem

sri sai impex

Jan 6, 2016

meter not working

E.B. Meter is not working. Please rectify.
Udaya Chandran

Jan 5, 2016

EB wires are faulty over a month

I live in Anna Nagar, river view colony AG block.
Their was some EB official done some mistake in EB line and because of over load ,the power went off and many houses struggled for power..on complaint the EB guys asked me to get wires to connect with house which has power and said the cable in the ground need to be checked..so far some where around 15 - 20 houses are been using this way...why is the TNEB not rectifying this immediately..they say cables are old..why don't they change it...we are getting irritated as we are paying for 3 phase and I have to get power supply from another house running in single phase for over a month.

Need effective solution here
Chennai- 600040
JAGATHAMBAL

Dec 17, 2015

Online bill payment in TNEB

For the past one week am trying to online payment in TNEB Website for power consumption. The due date is 18.12.15. Kindly make arrangements to sort out the problem in the TNEB online payment portal.
laxmanravi2002

Dec 7, 2015

TNEB Portal not working

Tangedco website is not working. We are not able to pay EB bills and not sure about the due date also.

Please let us know when will be the website start working.

saradamani

Dec 5, 2015

Line piller nearing to fall down

Sir, In Shenbakkam Pillayar Koil Street, behine the Pillayar Koil,(the way goes to Karugambathur Village), one piller sliding to fall down.For the last two days rain, that piller,almost, inclined to 60 decree position.If another storng rain falls, the huge damage may cause .Before that, the steps may take to errect the piller immediately. Saradamani.A, W/O.V.R.Krishnan Con.No: 228-003-311 Plot No:46,( Servay No;90/1 ) Masilanagar, Pillayar Koil Back Side, Shenbakkam,VELLORE-632 008
saradamani

Dec 5, 2015

Line piller nearing to fall down

KARUPPAIYA.k

Dec 1, 2015

no power at house

service no-201-004-477,name-poomani,LAST THREE DAYS CURRENT FAILIURE AT MY HOME ,SO MANY TIMES WE COMPLAINED TO THE LINE MAN AND REGISTERED AT THE EB OFFICE ALSO,BUT NO RESPONSE-PLEASE GUIDE ME TO CLEAR THE PROBLEM
9786678181 IS MY MOBILE NO.
KARUPPAIYA.k

Dec 1, 2015

fuse failure at post

service no-477,name-poomani,LAST THREE DAYS CURRENT FAILIURE AT MY HOME ,SO MANY TIMES WE COMPLAINED TO THE LINE MAN AND REGISTERED AT THE EB OFFICE ALSO,BUT NO RESPONSE-PLEASE GUIDE ME TO CLEAR THE PROBLEM
9786678181 IS MY MOBILE NO.
ramakrishnan.chn

Nov 23, 2015

Power Cut problem in Velachery Check Post

We are facing Power Cut problem in Velachery Check Post Jeevanandham Street, Nehru Nagar, very often.

We don't have power for continuously 20 hours since yesterday in our area and we suffer a lot.

Since now the rain is stopped and the area has become dry, I request you to advice the EB staff to rectify the problem and provide us the Power Supply.
E.PRAKASH

Nov 20, 2015

SHORT CIRCUIT HAPPENING AND FIRE IS COMING OFTEN

EB JUNCTION BOX OUTSIDE MY HOUSE IS HAVING SOME FAULT AND SHORT CIRCUIT HAPPENING OFTEN.OUR FRIDGE,TUBELIGHTS,FAN,T.V. ETC SPOILED BECAUSE OF OVER FLUCTUATION IN POWER SUPPLY.EB PEOPLE OFTEN DOING TEMPORARY REPAIR BUT THE FAULT WAS NOT RECTIFIED PERMANENTLY.PLEASE CHANGE THE OLD JUNCTION BOX AND DO THE RECTIFICATION PERMANENTLY.
singaravel _a

Nov 19, 2015

Tneb online billpayment

my consumer no 015-016-2288 Ipay bill amount 760 Axis Bank netbanking the amount debited my bank account but tneb website shows PAY BILL please kindly the bill amout credit my E.B account

NSP - i did not get payment
    Sir i did not get any payment plz help me while it shows...
    Star Plus - Show timing
    Hey guys, Why you have stopped "Siya ke Ram"...
    Acropolis institute of science and technology,Indore - Professional Misconduct
    There was a serious misbehave by a Librarian on me.If we...
    Bharat Matrimony - Reimbursement for the subscription ID no.B1717222
    Hi Team - This is to inform you that I don't want to...
    LOTTERY VERIFICATION AND CONFIRMATIONS - LOTTERY VERIFICATIONS,,
    All Hit Deals - ALL HIT DEALS - OTHER NAME FOR FRAUD
    Whosoever from All Hit Deals team is reading...just mark...
    GB£ - LOTTERY VERIFICATION AND CONFIRMATIONS
    Lottery Verification - LOTTERY CLAIMS
    Attention: For lottery verification and confirmations...
    Lottery Verifications - LOTTERY VERIFICATIONS.