TNEB

Consumer complaints and reviews about TNEB

muruges

Jan 6, 2014

eb cut

my name savithri,my connection number is 559-006-108 E,today (07/01/2014) morning 07:30 to still no supply.please rectifi the mistake.my contact no:9943853966.thank you.
vinoth19

Jan 5, 2014

NEW TENANT -changing user name

dear Sir,
i am a new tenant. X tenant was used the tneb online payment option .Now they vacated . how to change the user id and password of online bill payment for my requirement.If i am clicking the forget password and user name it is going to the old email which was created previously.

contact name:vinoth
mobile:9884644722
Sateesh Ebiso

Jan 3, 2014

no power

sir.

1phese 12pm to 11pm no power, I am complete in eb man and eb office no response ,04651240699 call no responce ///plies assan.
nithiravilai eb
dhamodharan

Dec 15, 2013

no power

DEAR SIR
In my home no power, I am complete in eb man and eb office no response ,In my line some problem

MY ADDERS
Hosur 635 -126
Krishnagiri (D.t)
rajasekaran.m

Nov 27, 2013

MCD paid and meter provided by me

sir, I got two domestic services vide sc no;204-002-1461&1462 by supplying meter by own purchase,please credit the meter cost in to Advance cc .

thanking you sir,
mdanas786

Nov 11, 2013

EB Complaint

31/11, POORAM PRAKASAM ROAD,
BALAJI NAGAR , ROYAPETTAH,
CHENNAI - 600014

PAST 2 YEARS FACING THE PROBLEM WITH VOLTAGE FLUCTUATIONS, WHEN EVER COMPLAINT PLACED THE SERVICE PEOPLE WILL COME AND DO A TEMPORARY RECTIFICATION. THIS ISSUE MUST BE SOLVED PERMANENTLY.

AGED PEOPLE AND SMALL CHILDREN ARE UNABLE TO WALK IN STEPS , AS THE ELEVATOR WILL NOT FUNCTION DUE TO THIS ISSUE.

SERVICE PERSON WHENEVER SOLVES THE PROBLEM , TAKES SOME MONEY PERSONALLY . MAY BE FOR TAKING MONEY REGULARLY, THEY MAY NOT WANT TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM PERMANENTLY..

THEREFORE THIS MUST BE INVESTIGATED AND MUST BE SOLVED IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT ANY DELAYS.....

THIS SAME SUBJECT MATTER HAS ALSO BEEN SENT CC TO ANNA SALAI MAIN OFFICE, ROYAPETTAH EB OFFICE , CORPORATION OFFICE AND SECRETARIAT
malayappan

Nov 7, 2013

High power supply in past three months

LOCATION AREA: ROYAL NAGAR, DATE:07-11-2013
THIRUMAYAM,
PUDUKKOTTAI DISTRICT,
TAMILNADU.
Respected sir/madam,
In my area past three months power supply reach above 270 volts, but in Tamil Nadu many of the areas minimum hour of time current at present. I complaint to my near electric board area engineer but he doesn't take any action. Many electric things like television, refrigerator, air conditioner can't work. Please try to take action quickly.

yours faithfully,
MALAYAPPAN
Panneer Selvam

Oct 29, 2013

Power Not working

I have complained from last night itself but there is no proper response from Electricity board.
whenever they picking same reason wire man will come and fix soon. but still no response.
my complaint number = 408280
sudharavichandran

Sep 28, 2013

Wrong Meter reading

Two months back, Our flat in our multistorey apartments got power cut, which we found out later, it was due to meter not working. Immediately we called Teynampet, two EB persons came and set right the same. During that period, we got a bill for Rs.5697/- which was huge for our small family, where we normally get only 900-1000 for 2 months. We did not know what to do and finally we paid the same thinking that it will be set right next month. But, this time, we have a billing for Rs.4370/-, We do not know where to complaint. I am a resident of 2B Santosh Apartments, West CIT Nagar II Cross street, Nandanam.

Request please rectify the problem
essesskay

Sep 21, 2013

ASD

Can I pay ASD using the current login details Where to pay the same
ssridharan
SRINIVASAN SHANKAR

Sep 19, 2013

METER IMPROPER WORKING

MY Service No : 08326004280 Consumer Name: P.BALAKRISHNAN - at present meter not working properly, pl help to check and verify the same as soon as possible and do the need ful.
Hemnat TM

Sep 5, 2013

Meter Reading Not updating

Due to Voltage problem the meter was burnt last year 2011 may and after a complaint and paying the meter installation charge - the meter was replaced with new one in Nov 2012.. Now they have not updated the status and the meter reading in not updated from than .. i have raised my concern online but there is not action taken till date ..

Service No is : 312-008-692
ramar

Aug 16, 2013

ON LINE PAYMENT UPDATE PENTING BUT AMOUNT DEBITED MY ACCUND

SC NO 454 006 187 ONLINE PAYMENT NOT UPDATE BUT AMOUNT DEBITED IN MY IOB ACCOUNT 16/08/22013 IS LAST DATE UPDATE IMITIYATLY
DP Info

Jul 15, 2013

Online Payment Updation Error

My Service No.:032010122273 My Payment paid as on 11th july at 11am my bank account has been debited but TNEB online showing "bank approval awaited" in 4 days; what i should do? Pls take necessory action immediately.
AP JAYAPRAGASH,
No.77 Venkateswara Ngr 3rd St.,
Valayankadu South, Tiruppur 641603.
Mobile: 9994504317
DP Info

Jul 15, 2013

Online Payment Updation Error

My Service No.:032010122183 My Payment paid as on 11th july at 11am my bank account has been debited but TNEB online showing "bank approval awaited" in 4 days; what i should do? Pls take necessory action immediately.
AP JAYAPRAGASH,
No.77 Venkateswara Ngr 3rd St.,
Valayankadu South, Tiruppur 641603.
Mobile: 9994504317
balajikaruppiah

Jun 6, 2013

EB Transformer Problem

We are resident of LIC Nagar, Near kattur, trichy.Past few months we are facing the problem of Electricity supply for our Area due to the Inefficient Transformer. The transformer is not able to sustain the Load and Due to Vast number of Users , people are facing Darkness/ No Supply last few weeks.
we have Informed to the TNEB, Kattur. They are of the opinion that they have no Money.
All the other Areas are not facing the same problem. They are not having problem as a single area is connected with Two to three Transformers ....
Please take necessary action to solve the problem.
We are having this huge problem. Please let us know the solution soon.

Name: Balaji
LIC nagar, Near Ragavera Nagar( Ragavendra kovil),
Kattur Post
Trichy-19
arun250212

May 24, 2013

low voltage

We are residents in mattukuppam (OMR) we are facing low voltage problem daily at night all my complaints through phone are washed no action is taken sir so plz help us and our street peoples in any ways if you can.
Arun
M ANEEZ NAGIMUDEEN

May 22, 2013

Changing of not working meter

My EB service no is 07-121-128-1083, I’m living in CRESENT NAGER, Nagercoil. The electricity reading meter is not working from April-2013 and I have given a complaints 2 letters to the "JE" , Town-I, TNEB, Distribution, Nagercoil.

Still has not been changed. Kindly arrange to new meter early to my house.

M.ANEEZ NAGIMUDEEN
rraju751

May 19, 2013

Low Voltage

Sir, I am residing in Manvalangar, Thiruvallur in K.C.Sambandhanar Street. For the past 1 1/2 years, we are facing low voltage in our streets. So that home appliances are not woking especially motor, ac. We taken the problem to Junior Engineer number of times and he said new transformer have to be change and also he need a new area to install the transformer. With the Help of Panchayat President, he identify an area to install the transformer and the Junior Engineer also safisfy with that area. Till now the JE didn't change the transformer since six months. Out of three phase, we are getting single phase electricity only.
Pl rectify the problem.
chimizh

May 12, 2013

records not shown

TANGEDCO:website is not showing my records. not displaying all the payments i have made till date and the bill is also not raised.

May 8, 2013

low power

my self from318, pillayer koil street, sazanganur post, sazanganur, villupurm , tamilnadu.
We have the problem of low voltage in my house and to my neibours.
It is very difficult in the summer season. Already there is a power cut for 6 hours a day, the remaining 6 hours we have no proper power supply.

Because of this problem we are not able to use house appliances which works in current.
In night time we cant able to see any materials in my house clearly because of low power. and more problems.
shahulhameedh

May 2, 2013

high voltage

from,
manickampalayam,
housing unit,
erode-11
we are always getting the power supply from EB in the range of ( >280V and sometimes it exceeds 290V !!!) voltage and many of our electrical components are not working properly. and this type of high voltage to home appliances is very dangerous. please take remedial measures to supply the stabilized voltage in the optimum range.
muthuvairavan

May 1, 2013

power tripped many more time in power issuing time

In Power supply time, Power was tripped many more time in Day & Night. (exam) In 30-4-2013 Morning Power supply time (8 AM to 12 Noon) Morethan 10 times Power Tripped(Off) and evening (3 PM to 6 PM) morethan 6 times Power tripped. This Problem continiously from last 2 Years. And also Power Off in Transformer at Supply time. Kindly take action to solve the Power Tripped Problem in Our Puliyangudi City,Sivagiri Taluk, Tirunelveli Dist.
navee

Apr 24, 2013

Power Supply Problem In K.M.N Street Last Two Month's

Past Feb and March month EB power supply not well in K.M.N Street,I forward the complaint many time to night service man and day service man, Proper action should not taken.So passed the complaint to Acting A.E and A.D but action not taken properly.Regularly night full power supply not working.Last week taken the action. But not proper action 8 days will EB worked.Last 23rd-Apr Night 9.30Pm voltage dropped,I called to EB office.EB employee told problem in Transformer will rectified Tomorrow only.Then,I spooked on Morning 9.30Am after 12 Hours EB Person told what complaint no problem in EB she Side,Then 2 Mints after i gone for EB Office,Some problem in Transformer should be solved soon.But no action taken 1.5 days.

Pl taken the permanent action and rectified the problem soon, And give the proper supply to house.Its our Humble request.

Address
No 42 K.M.N Street
R.A.Puram
Chennai - 600 028.
am373

Apr 20, 2013

submeeter fault

rexpected sir/madam our submeeter runs without any usage on 15 it showed 3072.9 on 15 on worts we tidn'nt use enithing from submeeter but it run inch py inch 20 as and today it is showing 3073.7 my servise number is/233-005-804 kindly solve my issue immediately. thanks on regards.

Ibps - I WANT TO CHANGE MAKE IN CATEGORY OPTION
    sir i apply for CWE PO/MT IV in 2014 i mistake my...
    Country Vacations - Haappy Member
    Dear Country Vacation, thanks for your services
    mts - MTS Cheating on DATA
    I have MTS Ultra data card, unlimited data with FU 12GB,...
    BANGALORE UNIVERSITY - marks card
    Hello sir/madam. I completed my BBM degree in 2011 from...
    Karbonn A21 - Request to Block the Mobile
    Hi, Good Day!! My mobile was stolen yesterday...
    SAI PRASAD GROUP OF COMPANIES - revalid cheque not giving by company
    I invested some amount in your company dated on...
    punjab electricity board - high electricity bill
    hi sir. my name is vikas uppal brother of mayank uppal. my...
    idea cellular - idea talkies activated without my permission
    idea talkies activated in my mobile 8347438629 and charged...
    a63/ mobile - NOT SATISFIED OF MICROMAX SERVICE
    DEAR SIR I AM AGAIN REMIND TO YOU I AM NOT RECEIVE MY...