TNEB

Consumer complaints and reviews about TNEB

rraju751

May 19, 2013

Low Voltage

Sir, I am residing in Manvalangar, Thiruvallur in K.C.Sambandhanar Street. For the past 1 1/2 years, we are facing low voltage in our streets. So that home appliances are not woking especially motor, ac. We taken the problem to Junior Engineer number of times and he said new transformer have to be change and also he need a new area to install the transformer. With the Help of Panchayat President, he identify an area to install the transformer and the Junior Engineer also safisfy with that area. Till now the JE didn't change the transformer since six months. Out of three phase, we are getting single phase electricity only.
Pl rectify the problem.
chimizh

May 12, 2013

records not shown

TANGEDCO:website is not showing my records. not displaying all the payments i have made till date and the bill is also not raised.

May 8, 2013

low power

my self from318, pillayer koil street, sazanganur post, sazanganur, villupurm , tamilnadu.
We have the problem of low voltage in my house and to my neibours.
It is very difficult in the summer season. Already there is a power cut for 6 hours a day, the remaining 6 hours we have no proper power supply.

Because of this problem we are not able to use house appliances which works in current.
In night time we cant able to see any materials in my house clearly because of low power. and more problems.
shahulhameedh

May 2, 2013

high voltage

from,
manickampalayam,
housing unit,
erode-11
we are always getting the power supply from EB in the range of ( >280V and sometimes it exceeds 290V !!!) voltage and many of our electrical components are not working properly. and this type of high voltage to home appliances is very dangerous. please take remedial measures to supply the stabilized voltage in the optimum range.
muthuvairavan

May 1, 2013

power tripped many more time in power issuing time

In Power supply time, Power was tripped many more time in Day & Night. (exam) In 30-4-2013 Morning Power supply time (8 AM to 12 Noon) Morethan 10 times Power Tripped(Off) and evening (3 PM to 6 PM) morethan 6 times Power tripped. This Problem continiously from last 2 Years. And also Power Off in Transformer at Supply time. Kindly take action to solve the Power Tripped Problem in Our Puliyangudi City,Sivagiri Taluk, Tirunelveli Dist.
navee

Apr 24, 2013

Power Supply Problem In K.M.N Street Last Two Month's

Past Feb and March month EB power supply not well in K.M.N Street,I forward the complaint many time to night service man and day service man, Proper action should not taken.So passed the complaint to Acting A.E and A.D but action not taken properly.Regularly night full power supply not working.Last week taken the action. But not proper action 8 days will EB worked.Last 23rd-Apr Night 9.30Pm voltage dropped,I called to EB office.EB employee told problem in Transformer will rectified Tomorrow only.Then,I spooked on Morning 9.30Am after 12 Hours EB Person told what complaint no problem in EB she Side,Then 2 Mints after i gone for EB Office,Some problem in Transformer should be solved soon.But no action taken 1.5 days.

Pl taken the permanent action and rectified the problem soon, And give the proper supply to house.Its our Humble request.

Address
No 42 K.M.N Street
R.A.Puram
Chennai - 600 028.
am373

Apr 20, 2013

submeeter fault

rexpected sir/madam our submeeter runs without any usage on 15 it showed 3072.9 on 15 on worts we tidn'nt use enithing from submeeter but it run inch py inch 20 as and today it is showing 3073.7 my servise number is/233-005-804 kindly solve my issue immediately. thanks on regards.
mohankumar.n

Apr 6, 2013

no power at power issuing time

No power at mid night, the power issuing time is 1 am but no power (power cut)
We complaint through phone. But no response.we suffer
Without power.( may he is working or not)
krishnan3672

Mar 12, 2013

Online tneb payment means, easy to pay bill. But it is great problem
For Me to logon. I forget my username and password.
Here is a option in your website to find username and password

When i enter it , it promts for region and consumer No. I enterd my consumer No
But it always says that invalid consumer No.yiu should give us
Expample No like 00200460 .but what i enterd the same consumer
No works to find service No.

So ple rectify , if website is making problem

When i want to rise a COMPLAINT it says login first and rise
COMPLAINT . You see the funny, i Amn facing problems
With login. How canteen i launch a COMPLAINT .

So, remove all thes bucks for smooth functioning

C. Krishnan
JCO, Indian Army

My service No is 00200460
deva73

Feb 16, 2013

3 phase line... but now working 2 phase

we are from erode kallukadai medu erode, my office name deva agency.. we using 3 phase line but now 2 phase working still...so kindly come and clear this problem.. thanking u . 0040062022........ service number.
BijayaDas

Jan 31, 2013

Irregular bill of TNEB

I am an IT professional and staying in a rented house in Chennai.
My full address is house no 15,govindswami street,sholinganallur,chennai-600119.
My service No. is 327-003-501.
We are not getting the bill on monthly basis.
We do used to check the bill online.But there also it is not reflecting.We used to get huge amount of bill after 5 months or so,which is very tough to pay.
If you check the record you will come to know that we had paid R.S/-8690 on 14/11/2011,which was not correct as the meter reading was less in meter
board than the bill.We went to EB to raise the complain.They told as the door was locked they had given assumption bill.
People from EB took our application and they sent one person to inspect the meter.The meter was working fine.So,they told they will adjust the extra amount
in next bill.We keep on going to EB for asking the adjustment.But they did not do anything.Next bill also we paid,in which no adjustment had been done.
As i don't understand the language i can't go to EB and talk to people over there.I am force to write to you.

Please do the needful.
Hoping positive response from you.

Bijaya
rsmanian83

Jan 31, 2013

Excess billing of EB

From: R Poovaiah
perumal kovil st
Nainaragaram po
service No-084-001-147
Sub: complaint letter against excess billing
sir,the bill for the month of Dec 2012 for the above service no hasbeen excess recoverd with respect to meter unit Run and the same has been paid by mother.
kindly consider and give solution for excess recoverd amount.
k.gopal samy

Sub :

Note 1 – Date of requisition (Manu)given by us – 19.12.2012

Note 2 – Date of E.B.Meter serviced/changed – 24.12.2012

Note 3 – Date of our Re-requisition through Letter – 26.12.2012

For Our service No-209 006 2009 ,in Pattukottaiyar nagar, Bharathiyar Pirivu, Tirupur – While taking reading for the record on 07.12.2012 , due to the officer’s carelessness the reading has been taken in excess (more than used)and recorded ..

Reg Note 1 - Hence after our requisition(Manu) on 19.12.2012 and after acceptance of the mistake by EB office ,a new EB meter has been fitted on 24.12.2012 (Note 2).

After that we received a message form EB office that the READING HISTORY of the complaint EB meter (which was removed from our side) has been completely erased. Hence we think it’s not fair to ask us to settle the payment for the excess reading.

Reg Note 3 - Hence after 20 days long and acceptance from engineer for correcting the excess reading, they are asking us to settle the excess payment.

Due to more Current cut and Diwali holidays this much excess EB consumption is not possible (Which can be checked/compared with our recent 1 year Bill summary). In this case, we are unable to settle the excess payment for the careless reading.

Hence we kindly request you to take this requisition letter into account and do the needful immdly.

Yours truly

K.Gopalsamy.

Copy To : Chief Engineer, Coimbatore junction, TNEB, Coimbatore – 641 612.
prabhath

Jan 21, 2013

Excess Billing

From,
Prabhath T Thankachen,
Mogappair East,
Chennai – 600 037.

[Consumer No: 042. 006. 172, in the name of Mr. Elumalai.C - owner of the building]

Sub: Complaint letter against excess bill

I have received my Electric Bill for Rs.3163 for a period of 2 months. The bill appears to be inflated, as I know for certain that our consumption electricity is not so high as to warrant such a high bill.

I therefore, wish to get the meter checked as early as possible.

Prabhath T Thankachen
(Tenant residing in ground floor)

Nb: I already submitted a written complaint directly to the JJ Nagar East EB office on Dec 26th 2012, but as of now response from EB. And I tried to post the complaint in http://tneb.tnebnet.org/ccms/complaint.php site. But its shows some DB error. So Please do needful at the earliest.
saranyashree

Jan 7, 2013

Low Voltage

Its always an headache for people in puzhuthivakkam due to voltage fluctuations & low voltage. Now even in the month of Dec & Jan we are facing a voltage fluctuation. I lost my refrigerator(Although it was with stabilizer) only because of this problem. I'm certainly not sure that some one will consider this as a complaint and do the needful. But still for my own satisfaction I'm dropping this information.
dhanda

Dec 18, 2012

LOW VOLTAGE

Low voltage from last three days in our area.
AREA :
GANDHI NAGAR,
KURUMBALABERI VILAKU,
SURANDAI ROAD,
PAVOORCHATHRAM, -627806

subject: Low voltage from last three days in our area

because of this power fluctuation, many of our home appliances are lost..
in this area we can not even work with computers ...
this problem continue for last three days
so, please take a necessary action and regulate the voltage and fluctuation in our area....
note: i already informed to this area boreman..but they didn't take any actions for our complaints...
Mahendiran

Dec 4, 2012

I LOST THE METER BOX

This is a complaint to the THE AUTHORITY TNEB Nagapattinam Vailankanni saragam.
My name is v.mahendiran subscribing eb no 505-054-132 located in 16 north street northpoigainallur (vadakkupoigainallur) controlled by Vailankanni saragam. my house was collapsed due to the cyclone struck on 2008 and I migrated to Nagai by rental home, however I have been remitting minimum charge since then till now for the meter stayed there itself.
I just visited my site and was shocked as the meter existing was missed.It might be stolen by unknown is predicted. please direct me what I should do.
V.MAHENDIRAN
13/1 Devayyar street
Nagapattinam
Mobile o.9842490745

Dec 2, 2012

REDUCE POWER -- SUGGESTION

Dear Sir / Madam,

Suggestion : Reduce Power in Home.

Most of the home all are using the chargeable fan and lights , it was charging at the time of current available and then at the time of power-cut all are using the chargeable fan and lights.

When power available , any time the fans and lights are charging , simply they are putting the fan and lights charge . Peoples are do not know the power is enough for the fan and lights.all time the charge is on stage.

So in all home we need to use enough power indication system, when power is enough for fans and lights. Green Light is on then peoples are off the switch then we save the power.

Conclusion : We need to use indicator for chargeable fans and lights.
user07171707

Nov 29, 2012

Online payment issue - Refund issue

Hi TNEB,

I have tried to pay my electricity bill linked to this account on Nov 28. On my first attempt to pay the bill, a credit of 8723.01(bill amount) was cut from my credit card but the bill was not paid as the session to the website expired.
So, i tried to pay again and the transaction went fine. So a total of 8723.01 x 2 = 17446.02 rs was cut from my credit card. But the initial amount of 8723.01 is not refunded yet. PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL ASAP AS MY BILL DATE IS APPROACHING.

User id - ajit_lp_sunil
Service no - 092990071826

Thanks a lot!
g prem kumar

Nov 18, 2012

User id not in work

Respect sir,
My consumer. Number is 04101248. I. Had registered my account. Before. One months. Ago still now it is not activate for online payment I am waiting for that so kindly do the need full for my account

Thanking you. Your 's kindly
G.premkumar
Prem_cbl@yahoo.co.in
Lazer

Nov 12, 2012

EB LINE DISCUNNECT

Dear EB Dept.
Dt: 12.11.2012 / Monday

I am living VGV Vijay Garden, 76-W, 8th street, Rakkiyapalayam, Kangayam Road, Tirupur.
my home EB line was discunnected since 10 days, i have informed line man Mr. Devaraj and his asst Mr. Velliangri also.
But there is no any response from them.

we are really worried about theire behaviour and services, he did not attend my call.

i have 2 years child, he is not feeling well since one week without power to prepare food and hot water.

Kindly we request you to take my complaint very seriously and solve my proble immediatly.

Please note the following our area line man name and contact numbers.

Mr. Devaraj - 9487899680
Mr. Velliangri - 9677730174

Thanks for your immdiate action and prompt service.

Lazer
TIRUVENGADAM Send email

Nov 11, 2012

TNEB customer care

I am not able to pay the EB due amount on my online account because when i am login to the account inside it is telling no records selected, what may be the problem ? is it the site problem or i have to create a new account
Ismailsa74 Send email

TNEB customer care

Dear sir/madam,

My brother make new home get service tariff 5 but now work finish more then two month need change tariff 1 local E.B officer not respectable pl advice me. nellikuppam
94820 Send email

Consumer public service

hi, iam c.devaraju .my EB COMMERCIAL service no.470 CKD PALAYAM METTUPALAYAM NORTH
WIDE PCO NO-408422 07.K.NO.112294 ON 7/5/2008 DEPOSIT FUND WAS NOT REFUNDED SO FAR AFTER GIVEN PERMANENT SUPPLY ON 29.1.2009 TO BELOW ADDRESS.KIDLY DO NEEDFULL

C.DEVARAJU
ADDRESS -166/16 SHANKAR NAGAR METTUPALAYAM
Venkat Subramanian

Transformer Burst - Frequent

Today is one of many occasions our transformer blew causing fire and smoke and endangering residents, electrical equipment and causing long power failure. This morning 10 am when the power resumed there was a huge smoke screen from the road side transformer. This transformer is in poor condition already. As a result, many equipment in the apartment complex got damaged.
Despite repeated complaints TNEB personnel have not attended to this yet..

Cinepolis India - ticket not booked amt debited
    On 14 April 2014 I have booked two online ticket from...
    Vijay Tv - SHIVAM SERIAL,VIJAY TV
    PLZ TELECST SHIVAM SERIAL, WE ARE SYING OF NOT SEEING LORD...
    Ibps - wrong passing date filled in SBI po
    Sir, I have wrongly entered my passing date as 18 /7/2012...
    Cadbury - what happened to the great cadbury chocolates
    Hi there I just purchased so many cadbury products because...
    IOCL - land rentals
    Shivshankar Service Station Girdhar Indian Oil Dealers,...
    BBC LOTTERY BOARD - True or Fake
    Dear Sir/Mam I got a email that I won five hundred...
    property - illegal bussiness
    Respected sir, This is about a business man who is...
    Electicity APCPDCL - power cut in Pragathi nagar,hyderabad
    Hello sir, I'm a software employee staying with a...
    passportindia.gov.in - police verification not clear
    My name is shailesh abarao deshmukh my file number is...