TNEB

Consumer complaints and reviews about TNEB

murugs1968

Jun 29, 2016

bill amount deviation

My EB Bill amount show Rs.200. But system show 1.2Lakhs.Also return complaint given on 7th may at Kovilambakkam EB Office Chennai -129.I went many time and didn't get any proper response. Next cycle bill also come.

My mobile no +919444989681

Mail to : akshayamurugan@gmail.com.

bill amount deviation

karthickd

Jun 1, 2016

low voltage problem

EB no 309: 002
Near James street bakthavachalam avenue poonamallee Chennai 600056

The Voltage is always either Low or fluctuation in this area, Made complaints several times to JE but there is no solution implemented for this. Request you to help and fix the issue asap

karthick
kannan devaraj

May 22, 2016

powercutt

respected sir,
as we are the people of the area of urappakam today(23/5/2016)we suffered from power cutt for 8hrs so please kindly take action for ourwell sleep i hope u take action immediately
pls pls pls
Padmajaya

May 5, 2016

Door lock

AE , Cooks Road ,
My Consumer No. 0114505510
Address: 11/6 Desia Colony ,
Perambur , Chennai ,600 012
When Assessor came on 2nd May , premises was locked.
Another Assessor came on the same day & noted down readings in white card.
But in Net I saw reading was updated as in previous month. Amount to be paid Rs1180
As my husband expired on 20th January 2016 now I am staying with my son named Coimbatore.
In 1st floor there is tenant.
For me for March & April have to pay minimum charges which was written by another previous Assessor in white card.
My tenant is out of Chennai now hence he cannot come to office within 3 days.
So, request you to update meter reading as written in white card by previous Assessor.
Thanking you Sir.
From,
D.Padmavathi
veerasekar

Apr 26, 2016

wrong EB bill charges

TNEB HAS FITTED NEW ELECTRONIC METER ON 03-03-2016 TO REPLACE THE DEFECTIVE ONE DUE TO FLOOD. NOW THEY HAVE CHARGED ELECTRIC CHARGES AS Rs 3463-00 STATING THAT THE CONSUMED UNITS WAS 702. THIS IS NOT CORRECT. NEW METER BEARING No;2075320 IS A FAULTY ONE AND THE MISTAKE IN ELECTRIC CHARGES TO BE FOUND OUT AND CORRECTED BY THE ''EB' AT THE EARLIEST'
Adarshpammal

Apr 24, 2016

Unscheduled load shedding

Am writing this with the unscheduled power cut in Pammal area since 11pm (24apr night and now it is 1.05pm and the current hasn't come yet). This seems to be a practice for the past few weeks (except on Tamil new year).. Yesterday it was worse with the cut being about 4 hrs in the night... Incompetent authorities seems to be the reason. The tneb Pammal phone is kept off the hook so that it always gives busy tone.
Am planning to send mail to chairman (not that I expect any help) but thought of submitting a complaint.
Karthick Sekar

Apr 9, 2016

Heavy voltage fluctuation in whole area of karapakkam

Hi Complaint Board,
I am Elumalai residing in Karapakkam. For a three days we are facing random power cuts and heavy voltage fluctuation in our area. In our area more than 50,000 resident facing the same problem in all houses. We contacted the EB office in Karapakkam, but got some name sake response and continue to suffer. People older than 70 and 80 years are suffering heavily in the hot sun without power. Request you to take further action.

Please contact me at any time regarding this complaint on 3/113 veerapandiyakattabomman st, Karapakkam chennai-600097.

Thanks and regards
Elumalai.
kaven

Feb 9, 2016

Door Lock Problem

During meter reading time, we are not in the home. They marked as DOOR LOCK & ask us to pay last month EB bill.

Is there any possible way to update the actual value in the system after we reach to EB office with actual data ?

What happen if the next tneb reading time as well we are not in home ?

Please provide alternative solution for this DOOR LOCK system, inorder to update proper data.
Mishal Musthafa

Feb 2, 2016

EB online payment

I have paid my EB bill using net banking of sbi on 02/02/16. After that transaction was completed, the TANGEDCO site showed error msg: service not completed due to wrong operation. How ever recieved a message from my bank that amount was deducted from my account and TNEB site shows didn't paid EB Bill. Kindly resolve the issue as it is tha last daye of payment.

Transaction details
State Bank Internet banking.
Transaction Ref No IG0BKNRHA6 for Rs.5894 on 02-FEB-16 14:22
Rajesh sankaran

Dec 6, 2015

POWER SUPPLY

We are residing at New Perungalathur, Srinivasanagar, Kundalakesi Street, for the past one week only one face is coming in some of the houses and some of the houses total all the three faces are there. The complaint has been registered in Perungalathur EB offuce, many times, but no action has been taken. Please look into this issue urgently.
annuradha

Nov 30, 2015

Medavakkam AE being inhuman and rude

AS i understand city is facing drastic climate change due to which power cuts have become very common however as we cant get out of house during such times we are bound to work out of home, hence called Medavakkam EB to find out when is the power probability of coming but the guy who answered the phone was rude, abusive and using all kinds of language to a woman, I donno how in tamilnadu thy encourage such unprofessional people. Being a land of woman people ill treat woman so badly.

Nov 30, 2015

sir s/no 052250031094 bil no sausas amt 1330 pls cuk 14 10 2015 ph 9626966786
bprabu82

Oct 26, 2015

Excess high bill amount

EXCESS READING & EXCESS BILL AMOUNT

My consumer no is 0926-466-1232 I'm residing at No.278/5, SAthsangam Street, Madipakkam, Chennai-600091. We are residing in this house for past 1.5 years and our maximum consumption units are 800 units so far that too during peak summer. We find for the past 2 times the bill amount is getting doubled. Last month it came to Rs.2806 and this month it has come to Rs.5248. We were not there at our home this month for 12 days. This could probably be meter problem.
Please take immediate action against this compliant.

Prabhu
+91 9884290731
v.wenes

Aug 5, 2015

Meter reading error

Meter reading noted on 25/7/15 has recorded a very high unit consumption than usual. 620 Units was recorded which is very high for a house without A/C.A written complaint in this regard was lodged to Chitlapakkam EB AE officer.
Meter No.: 24746321
Consumer No.: 092831071658

Please kindly do the needful.

R.preethi
Plot No: 18, kannpar street ext.
veerapathiran nager

Jun 4, 2015

Low Voltage/Fluctuation

Service# 580-007-1593
O&M Tangedco/CEDC, Urapakkam - 603202

Address#31 Krishna Nagar, Karanai Puduchery (Opp Butterfly comp), URapkkam - 603202

Bala
pugalenthi

May 4, 2015

EB Line Low Lying

Sir, I am residing at Rajeshwari Street, Padmavathi Nagar,Jalladampet. In our street two EB Lines are low lying at 6 feet from ground level due to the shifting of line from its original position by your line men . So pls kindly take necessory action to rectify the same to avoid life loss.

yours faithfully,

Pugalenthi.R
dheva prasadh

Feb 4, 2015

danger in current wires

The wires of current were so danger in our streets and there are many small childrens in our street which is so danger in the prrsence of current wires. Pls undertake this problem and solve to protect every humanbeing. Thank you
saravanan subramanian

Dec 31, 2014

Illegal Electricity Using

A.Thekkur Engineer asking lansam, to remove the line, Coz, illigal connection

House number 130/II, village olugamangalam
Satheesh Babu

Dec 21, 2014

Low voltage and highvoltage

I am running small business, due to power low and high voltage my system other equipment get damaged soon. As were getting lot loss due to this fisical damaged made due to electricity supply.
R.Ashok kumar

Rayanallur

The officer
Murukkeri

Dear or Madem

my house boder cable touch i want clear please
prakashg833

Oct 22, 2014

LOW LYING ELECTRIC LINE WIRES

SIR
i am residing at susheela nagar first street, kovilambakkam, chennai - 600 117. In my street the existing electrical post which has errected are now required for changing due to old and damaged any time they may fell in to down. and the wires are low lying. It is very emergency to replace the old wires or bind the wires immediately to avoid life loss.
EASWARDAS

Oct 10, 2014

CAN I PAY MORE SERVICES IN ONE TIME

Can i pay to me / and friends different services for eg.. 09274311359 rs 1200/- & 09275611578 rs 987/- like this 4 cards total amount 7000/- in my debit card. so this i can save rs 15/- .if i pay independent each service debit card charges rs 5/-
s. thirunavukkarasu

Sep 19, 2014

misusing of current from my eb line

respected sir/madam
today i found someone was missusing the current from our EB line (no:128 001 702. name: tharneermalai. address: old no:114 new no 204 kutchery road mylapore chennai 4. its 3 phase connection) in our complex there are more than 7 to 8 connections. for the month of july the eb reading jumped heavily i don't the reason hence there is no usage about 480 units so i take note about it from that date now today i happen to see the bottom of the meter was opened. so i request you to set rights the things kindly with goodshelf
Theodore

Sep 14, 2014

unable to register for online payment

For the past 2 hours I have been struggling to register for online payment. With great difficulty figured out the consumer number and also manged to get the page where I was asked to fill in my profile. At the top of the page the following details were given.

"Username JAIN HOUSING
Address 72/1 Temple Town Road T.Malai Block10/Fd
Service Status Live
Consumer No 092525911414"

Below this i was asked to fill in details like name, date of birth. Then it asked for th user Id. I filled in the user name as it is given on the top. Then the following remark came
" Username with empty space not permitted!"
So I removed the space and typed "JAINHOUSING". This was also rejected and I do not know what to do. It said the user name not available.
Will kindly help me to register. I am 69+ and so it would be a blessing if I an get the alert for payment & I can pay online.
Another problem I face is to rewrite the figures given in a box in which the background on the left was dark grey which progressively became lighter to the right. On the right I could see the figures very easily but on the left it was extremely difficult and many a times I got it wrong. Can you please help??
Thanking you, with regards,
Mrs.Deepa R.Theodore
Email id - theodore.deepa@gmail.com
Mobile 9445392756
Landline 04422732756
clarencecathy

Aug 5, 2014

meter accesser and AE not bothered to put entry in the card

I am clarencce son of alixes meter accesser is not bothered to put entry in the card for the same when i called customer care they
gave AE mobile number and they asked to give complaint to him but when i called him he is not bothered take up the complaint
and started talking rudly while talking to him he disconnected the phone my house address is no;24/1 thiruvengadam street pudupet chennai and phone is 9840216876.And AE phone is 94454850706.Kindly take action against them.Thank you Regards clarence

bijli vibhag - Bribery ghoos
    We asked for the installation of a 25 kva transformer and...
    Book my offer - Samsung power bank 25000mah
    Mera power Bank kaam nahi kar raha? Mobile ko Charging...
    ARUMUGAM S - CAR LOAN PLEDGED MY OWN PROPERTY
    Dear Sir, I have take home loan from central...
    snapdeal - Snapdel not give item replace or refund
    refund /replacement/return I ordered a product from...
    WIFI OF PN 25726439 - OFFICERS AND STAFF NOT HELPING TO CLOSE WIFI AND PN...
    I WANTED TO CLOSE MY PHONE NO. 257264390 AND MY WIFI....
    samsung award - RBI BANK FINAL PAYMENT DETAILS......
    DEAR WINNER:__THANK YOU FOR CONTACTING THE COMPLAINTS...
    IAP ICC world t20 draws - True or false
    Is this award true or false?
    WHATSAPP PROMO AWARD WINNER - I have received a message on whatsap it's true or...
    Inline image 2 650 Castro Street, Suite 120-219 Mountain...
    snapdeal.com - mobile phone ke damage ke sambandh me
    I AM onlinePURCHASE KARBON K2s WHITE mobile in snapdeal...