TNEB / Online payment

Jul 29, 2014

ONLINE PAYMENT SERVICE NOT COMPLETED

TNEB BILL NOT COMPLETED:

DEAR SIR,

Service not completed due to wrong operation / insufficient data.
Please retry or contact customer support for assistance.

Service no : 02520003367

BANKING REF: 320301629

Contact no : 8883042081

Translation date : 29/07/2014

Debited Rs: 70.00

Please check the above detail, please refund amount

Regars

Muthuswamy
Muthuswamy92

Jul 29, 2014

ONLINE PAYMENT SERVICE NOT COMPLETED

Service not completed due to wrong operation / insufficient data.
Please retry or contact customer support for assistance.
Priya Kannan

Jul 25, 2014

DEBITED FROM A/C NOT UPDATED

Debited from A/c Still Not updated

I have paid the TNEB bill through online (UCO Bank debit card) on 24-JULY-2014. The transaction was not successful, I received the following error message but the amount Rs.3927 is debited from my account. Still it shows amount is due to be paid.

Error Message: "service not completed due to wrong operation/insufficient data.Please try after some time"

Consumer No: 092400081474

Transaction Date: 24/07/2014
Mail id: vasanthpriya9181@gmail.com
Cont.No :9710888999

Kindly check and do the needful
sugancellcornar

Jul 23, 2014

bil not recive

service no02075002184 i am paid amont at canarabank netbanking on 21-07-2014 amont rs275 debit my bank accound but not crediet my eb accound please update my eb accound
contact number 9514722222
thanks
sumithras

Jul 21, 2014

e-receipt not received

I have paid the TNEB bill through online on 21-07-2014. The transaction was not successful, but the amount is debited in my account. Still it shows amount is due to be paid and it shows the error message as "Not approved by bank". Please resolve this issue and send the mail to me.

TNEB

my e mail id: sumithrasundar53@gmail.com
SANDEEPA_8387

Jul 21, 2014

Payment successful, E-Receipt not received

I made the payment through TNEB online system for the service number - 249231322, however, I did not receive the e-receipt for the successful payment. The amount has been taken out from my account. Please do the needful.

Serial Number Transaction Date Transaction Remark CR/DR Amount (INR)
1 21/07/2014 BIL/000620905658/TNEB_July/09249231322T5 Dr. 4,773.00

Gangadharan
CBSK

Jul 20, 2014

Refund Issue -Payment made but receipt not generated

Refund issue
have paid the TNEB bill through online on 20th July 2014. The transaction was not successful, I received the following message but the amount is debited in my account. Still it shows amount is due to be paid. I enquired the bank who said the money is paid to the

Service No: 09270003265
Biller reference no: TNEB 58626402-07-121913500
Transaction Date: 20.07.2014

My Contact Number : 9841007200

Jul 15, 2014

Online Payment Acknowledgement
sir, I made an online payment Rs.120 for the TNEB Consumer No.07209013579 (TNEB-07209013579-0140714-NET@867886) on(14.07.2014) in my IOB a/c 4075 (R.SARANYA) the amount was debited. but i get no receipt. so kindly do the needful to get receipt.

Jul 15, 2014

Online Payment Acknowledgement
sir, I made an online payment Rs.700 for the TNEB Consumer No.07211024494 (TNEB-07211024494-NET@862178) on(14.07.2014) in my IOB a/c 4075 (R.SARANYA) the amount was debited. but i get no receipt. so kindly do the needful to get receipt.

Jul 14, 2014

Online Payment Acknowledgement
sir, I made an online payment Rs.700 for the TNEB Consumer No.07211024494 on(14.07.2014) in my IOB a/c 4075 (R.SARANYA) the amount was debited. but i get no receipt. so kindly do the needful to get receipt.
visitsuresh@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2014

Unable to Register

I tried to register my consumer no in online, but getting Connection is not live error message. We paid the bills till the last month in EB office and connection is live only. Please resolve the issue.

Suresh
trramesh

Jul 7, 2014

no amount refund from TNEB

I have paid the TNEB bill through online (KVB NET BANKING) on 07-JULY-2014. The transaction was not successful, I received the following eror message but the amount Rs. 3942 is debited from my account. Still it shows amount is due to be paid.

consumer No: 08189053499

Transaction Date: 07/07/2014
mail id: trramesh003@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2014

No Amount Refund from TNEB

I have paid the TNEB bill through online (IDBI NET BANKING) on 07-JULY-2014. The transaction was not successful, I received the following eror message but the amount Rs. 1898 is debited in my account. Still it shows amount is due to be paid.

consumer No: 09324008445

Transaction Date: 07/07/2014
mail id: technicalpolaris@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2014

Online Payment Acknowledgement
sir, I made an online payment Rs.714 for the TNEB Consumer No.07207024640 on(05.07.2014) in my IOB a/c 4075 (R.SARANYA) the amount was debited. but i get no receipt. so kindly do the needful to get receipt.
kesakeerthi

Jun 30, 2014

No Amount Refund from TNEB

I have paid the TNEB bill through online on 29-JUNE-2014. The transaction was not successful, I received the following eror message but the amount Rs. 3721.82 is debited in my account. Still it shows amount is due to be paid.

(29/06/2014 MEMO DEBIT 3721.82 Dr.)

Service No: 092750023671

Transaction Date: 06/05/2014
mail id: kesakeerthi@gmail.com
tvg1949

Jun 28, 2014

onlinepayment-unable to activate

on 25 th june 2014 ,i submitted a fresh application for registration of mycustomer no. for my future online payment.
ifilled the application as prescribed and completed my customer id and password and other particulars and submitted.and tangedco also sent a message asking me to activate the account.but to my surprise the password coloumn was blank ,so once again i filled up and submitted.but unable to succeed as the password coloumn remained blank every time.pl.let me be informed why the system is not accepting as i being the new entrant and wanting to register mine for future on line payment.
only your guidence will help me to tide over the problem and allow me to register fresh.
yours faithfully,
t,v.ganesan
M.Alagar sami

Jun 27, 2014

No receipt for online EB payment - TANGEDCO

payment paid on( 26th June 2014 ) and i have not got my receipt. Mode of payment : Netbanking. TMB. Thanks

Service No.050640082426

Contact No.8526321548
dhaarani

Jun 27, 2014

ONLINE PAYMENT PENDING &UNABLE TO GET THE RECEIPIENT

service NO:06325001158 NAME:N.RENGASAMY ipaid the bill through online but the receipient is not genereted my amount is debited
bhabish

Jun 25, 2014

Activation link not received

I have registered TNEBonline payment. I got a message an activation link has sent on my email. But in my
inbox and spam mails. There is no such mail has received from TNEB.. I have verified my email id. Its a valid verified email id. There is no mistake happen in my email id.. Kindly response at the earliest, you can also mail me that will be appreciable one..

Chennai south.
smohan01

Jun 23, 2014

Consumer number deactivated

My TNEB consumer no. is 0923802054. Till last month I was paying the bills online successfully but now it shows as "A/c closed' and the connection itself is shown to be in the name of TNEB. I have not received any information on change of consumer number. Worse, I am unable to login to my user account also. Pl. help.
HAARRI

Jun 16, 2014

Amount Refund Request

DEAR SIR,
I PAY THE BILL IN THREE TIME, ITS PAYMENT IS FAILED, AMOUNT DEBIT MY ACCOUNT, PLEASE REFUND AMOUNT.

TNEB - e-Receipt
Consumer No:- 01096026241
Bill Amount :-490 X 3 TIMES =1470
Bank Reference No:- 22584281
Track Id :-55607606
TRANSACTION DATE -12.06.2014

please check the above detail, please refund amount

Regars
N.Harikrishnan
NAVEEN21

Jun 14, 2014

account activation

hi,
i used to pay bill through online but i mistaked in my username . i had deactivated that account after that i created a new user login but it doesn't created ....what is the procedure to re use my id 231018456
vravi

Jun 13, 2014

PAYMENT PAID ON 11.06.14 THROUGH ICICI NET BANKING BUT STILL UPDATION AT TNEB SITE NOT TAKEN PLACE

On 11.04.14, I paid my EB BILL payment Rs.670/- which is due on 18.0614 through ICICI net banking.

Till today TNEB site is not updated.

Sevice no - 0800750011764.

Kindly do the needful.

V.Ravi
9789488977.
atcsekaran

Jun 12, 2014

Rural south rasipuram bill status Not display on line circuite

In all over consumer bill status could not display online server sir please aranged to resolve this complaint thanking you.
mgrobinson

Jun 5, 2014

To stop receving deleted consumer number

I deleted 07145019488 this consumer from my account. But still i am receving massage for deleted account online bill.
My Account no.07145019455.

G.K. Publications Pvt. Ltd. - about registration number of gate cd
    i had purchased gate book with cd in 2013, while im...
    excel immigration (gerry & gerry foreign trade pvt ltd) - cheating
    my name is gurmit singh. i applied visa for canada but...
    IRCTC - Cancellation refund amount not credited
    I booked a Tatkal ticket from Kakinada to chennai in IRCTC...
    Shopclues - bad product
    I ordered one mobile accessoried (Full Body Panel) from...
    PWD Delhi - Misuse of Govt Funds
    We are the resident of the area of vishwakarma colony,...
    astrologerraj - love vashikaran black magic specialist molvi ji ...
    Love can be defined as an emotion of strong personal...
    Blue Dart - Shipment not Done
    Sir/Mam, I was supposed to get my settled PF amount by...
    Hair Straightner Nova 522 Crm - did not received the product
    with reference to the order id Order# 556215653 the...