TNEB / Online payment

Consumer complaints and reviews about TNEB / Online payment

Shymala.Devi

Apr 4, 2017

Consumer record not found

When I login to my TNEB user profile to check the bill and pay, It is not listing any consumer records. Please help.
Shymala.Devi

Apr 4, 2017

Consumer record not found

I pay my EB bill online. When I Logged in to my account to check the Bill amount. No consumer records are listed. I ahve linked multiple consumer records, My parents house, mine and my in laws consumer ID. I regularly pay using the online. But today none is getting listed.
Hariaksh

Apr 2, 2017

Tneb payment

Sir . Yesterday I saw my bill amount but today when I try to pay my bill it shows that no records found. Why does it display like that ?
jonetsys

Mar 30, 2017

Bill Not Generate

bill not generate
bill not generate consumer no is 06-331-010-516 Amount 680 online bill pay succssful on 28/03/2017 but bill not generate kindly clear this transaction

gobi74

Mar 19, 2017

Payment

amount debited bill status unpaid
onsumer no. 064720200995
I have done TNEB bill payment for the month of FEB on 09th Mar 2017 and the amount got debited in my account but the bill was not generated and my bill status shows the amount is unpaid.

Mar 9, 2017

onsumer no. 056014603
saghusankar

Mar 8, 2017

onsumer no. 06 422 021 230
I have done TNEB bill payment for the month of FEB on 8th Mar 2017 and the amount got debited in my account but the bill was not generated and my bill status shows the amount is unpaid.
saghusankar

Mar 8, 2017

consumer no. 06 422 021 230
Madhunila2805

Mar 7, 2017

Bill amount now shown in Online Account

I have TNEB Online Portal Login. But the Bill amount is not shown in TNEB Online Portal in my account. Please Check and Clarify me.
Madhunila2805

Mar 7, 2017

Bill amount now shown in Online Account

I have Login in TNEB Online Payment. But Bill is generated and received from my mail. But i login in the TNEB Online Portal the bill amount is not shown. How to pay the Money in Online Way. Please Check It. Consumer Numer is 04113007321.
sathsangmita

Mar 4, 2017

consumer no. 121 002 76

I have done TNEB bill payment for the month of FEB on 4th Mar 2017 and the amount got debited in my account but the bill was not generated and my bill status shows the amount is unpaid.
Natesan Ramaswamy

Mar 3, 2017

Bill for Feb,2017

I paid TNEB bill for Feb. 2017 on 27.02.17. My meter no. 08.009.0001.2446. Amount debited from my internet bank account and received online receipt. But when I login again the amount and last date etc. remain as it is. Should I pay again or this will get corrected? I was told Local server at Dharmapuri is working and that is why my transaction took place. The main server at Chennai is down due to some problem. Is it not working still? How long it will take to service the server ? Plz correct and reply. Thanks.
Softlinetaja@gmail.com

Amount Debited but Payment not successful

Service connection No:0122102682

For the above connection I paid through online on 23rd Feb-17 vide PNB net bank, the amount was debited but final result shows the payment was not successful. I made a complaint immediately but till now no action taken. My account shows that the payment is not made. In bank also no refund received, hence kindly take immediate action to rectify the same.

refund amount
consumer no is 206-004-374 Amount 1985 i paid online bill on 20/02/2017. but the bill not paid. but my amount debited through net banking from my account. please kindly refund my amount which i first paid thank you

refund amount

consumer no is 206-004-828 Amount 1077 i paid online bill on 17/02/2017. but the bill not paid. but my amount debited through net banking from my account. please kindly refund my amount which i first paid thank you
vmoorthi1994@gm

Feb 25, 2017

Did not got my paid bill, Tried online payment of bill - error. My Bank account Debited.

Consumer No.02488015292 Name: elumalai,mariyamman kovil street, thurinjipoondy, gingee(t.k), villupuram(dt), melmannur (pt), (Mobile: 9597750562) Bill amt Rs.65.83 EB payment date 17.03.2017.

I tried to pay the bill online at 3.38pm. My account with kvb got debited for Rs.65.83-. But didn't get the receipt. I got the msg "Service not completed due to wrong operation / insufficient data. Please retry or contact customer support for assistance."

Please reconcile and inform. Thanks

E.vinayagamoorthi
mohamedhussain385

Feb 24, 2017

finally show Insuffcient data error

I Pay any Bill lastly show insufficient data error. But a bills are paid. Remember i took e-reciept. So can you help bill paid at a time instantly bill generate.
saran0001

Feb 24, 2017

bill not generated

i pay online the amount had taken but i didnt recieve reciept
ponkvel

Feb 23, 2017

Consumer No. 03-1120012636 Name: Leelamani Lakshmanan. Bharathiar University, Coimbatore. (Mobile: 9442534390) Bill amt Rs.300- advance EB payment date 23.02.2017.

I tried to pay the bill online at 9.07 am. My SB account with IOB got debited for Rs.300-. But didn't get the receipt. I got the msg "Service not completed due to wrong operation / insufficient data. Please retry or contact customer support for assistance."

Please reconcile and inform. Thanks

P. Kolandaivel
for my cousin Leelamani Lakshmanan.
shmroslan

Feb 21, 2017

Did not got my paid bill and no records found

sir, I made an online payment of Rs.425 for TNEB Consumer No.053100071235 on 21.02.2017 from my axis bank account,the amount was debited.but in tneb website , it shows like want to pay again. Please solve this problem.
shmroslan

Feb 21, 2017

Did not got my paid bill

sir, I made an online payment of Rs.425 for TNEB Consumer No.053100071235 on 21.02.2017 from my axis bank account, the amount was debited.but the bill is not generated in tneb.org site. It shows like ,want to pay again. Please solve this problem .
akilan2011

Feb 20, 2017

Amount deducted from bank did not reach TNEB

Consumer No. 065070011744 Name: K.PANNEERSELVAM. ALAMAZHAI. (Mobile: 9843263985) Bill amt Rs.500- due date 20.02.2017.
I tried to pay the bill online My Indian bank account got debited. But didn't get the receipt. I got the msg "Service not completed due to insufficient data/wrong operation. Try again."

Feb 20, 2017

bill not generate

bill not generate consumer no is 206-004-374 Amount 1985 online bill pay succssful on 20/02/2017 but bill not generate kindly clear this transaction thank you

Feb 17, 2017

bill not generate

bill not generate consumer no is 206-004-828 Amount 1077 online bill pay successfull on 17/02/2017 but bill not generate kindly clear this transaction thank you