TNEB / Online payment

Consumer complaints and reviews about TNEB / Online payment

shmroslan

Feb 21, 2017

Did not got my paid bill and no records found

sir, I made an online payment of Rs.425 for TNEB Consumer No.053100071235 on 21.02.2017 from my axis bank account,the amount was debited.but in tneb website , it shows like want to pay again. Please solve this problem.
shmroslan

Feb 21, 2017

Did not got my paid bill

sir, I made an online payment of Rs.425 for TNEB Consumer No.053100071235 on 21.02.2017 from my axis bank account, the amount was debited.but the bill is not generated in tneb.org site. It shows like ,want to pay again. Please solve this problem .
akilan2011

Feb 20, 2017

Amount deducted from bank did not reach TNEB

Consumer No. 065070011744 Name: K.PANNEERSELVAM. ALAMAZHAI. (Mobile: 9843263985) Bill amt Rs.500- due date 20.02.2017.
I tried to pay the bill online My Indian bank account got debited. But didn't get the receipt. I got the msg "Service not completed due to insufficient data/wrong operation. Try again."

Feb 20, 2017

bill not generate

bill not generate consumer no is 206-004-374 Amount 1985 online bill pay succssful on 20/02/2017 but bill not generate kindly clear this transaction thank you

Feb 17, 2017

bill not generate

bill not generate consumer no is 206-004-828 Amount 1077 online bill pay successfull on 17/02/2017 but bill not generate kindly clear this transaction thank you
cukumar

Feb 11, 2017

Not able to log in

I get this error when I click on the login page (https://www.tnebnet.org/awp/login):
"Service not completed due to wrong operation / insufficient data. Please retry or contact customer support for assistance." Please rectify. Thanks
saranyaabi

Feb 7, 2017

Online Payment Acknowledgement

Online Payment Acknowledgement
sir, I made an online payment Rs.114, Rs.110 for the TNEB Consumer No.07210007131, 07202001747 on(07.02.2017) in my IOB a/c 4075 (R.SARANYA) the amount was debited. but i get no receipt. so kindly do the needful to get receipt.
suresuresh

Feb 3, 2017

Tried online payment of bill - error. My Bank account Debited.

Consumer No. 062640041062 Name: M.Saraswathi. (Mobile: 9789796365) Bill amt Rs.680- due date 16.02.2017
I tried to pay the bill online at 4.10 pm today (03.02.20147) My SB account with IOB got debited for Rs.680-. But didn't get the receipt. I got the msg "Service not completed due to insufficient data/wrong operation. Try again."

Please reconcile and inform.
vu2inn

Jan 31, 2017

Tried online payment of bill - error. My Bank account Debited.

Consumer No. 043060090245 Name: Nachammal. Gobichettipalayam. (Mobile: 9842375280) Bill amt Rs.650- due date 15.02.2017.
I tried to pay the bill online at 3.35 pm. My SB account with IOB got debited for Rs.650-. But didn't get the receipt. I got the msg "Service not completed due to insufficient data/wrong operation. Try again."

Please reconcile and inform.

V R Sundaramanikkam
for my mother Nachammal.
R.Shyam sundar

Jan 28, 2017

Cannot login

A/C No: 142 53 255,
Unable to make payment , get error message "Service not completed due to insufficient data/wrong operation"
Kindly request you to reset Account to default to enable me to make online payment
A.Kalai selvi

Jan 13, 2017

Connection not gave

Iam kalaiselvi We are in rent house we building a new house in sivam city nagar plot no :235 .we tell to the eb office to give connection in this place in the date:05.11.2016. Nearley the two monthly delaying to give connection. We telling them to give connetion but they are too delaying there is problem to do work in build the house without current so please give connetion.

Jan 9, 2017

bill not generate

bill not generate consumer no is 208-091-653 Amount 350 online bill pay sucessfull on 09/01/2017 but bill not generate kindly clear this transaction thank you

Jan 9, 2017

bill not generate

bill not generate consumer no is 207-010-64 Amount 1327 online bill pay succesfull on 09/01/2017 but bill not generate kindly clear this transaction thank you
Anandhajothi

Jan 5, 2017

Re fund

I had paid my EB bill Rs. 1040 through online using idbi debit card, at the end Error occurred. So I made payment again. But it is deducted two times & message received to my mobile.

Consumer no:08-077-016-0026

Kindly arrange for re fund.

Sujatha
vijaytv viewer

Dec 31, 2016

Payment issue

My due date for payment is 31.12.2016 and I've made a payment online and the payment was debited from my bank but it doesn't say online has payment complete and transaction status is awaiting approval from bank.
Please look into this and do the needfull.
ramsri25

Dec 31, 2016

amount debited but not acknowledged in ur website

my service no:02- 043023566 frm chennai south region
i had paid the bill in online today (31/12/2016) for amount of rs.7918
the amount got debited from my bank account but didnt reflect in the bill status. it shows not paid
pl give me a resolution as early as possible as today is the last date fr payment of bill fr my service no..
should i pay again or should i wait... if i pay again means wud i get back my money which i paid earlier in my bank account?
pl do the needful.
Jobymathewu

Dec 29, 2016

No Records found message

I have outstanding amount to be paid but when I login to my account I am getting the message as " No Records Found".
Requesting you to rectify this so that I can make my payment.

My Service No:09426002145

bill not generate consumer no is 0030033153 Amount 380 no connectivity issue
Harizac

Dec 25, 2016

No Record Found

I am not able to find payment due for the month. When i click the same i find the record is missing.
theebiha

Dec 24, 2016

no connectivity problem

When I opened my TNEB login account, It
shows "No Records Found". Because of this I
am unable to pay my bill amounting to Rs.
800/-. Please resolve this issue to help me to
pay the bill today itself. My Service No:
303-004-835, South, TN. Mobile No 9500440462
Sma.raman

Dec 16, 2016

Amount deducted from bank did not reach TNEB

Hi, The EB bill amount Rs.800 was deducted from my bank account, but did not reach TNEB.

Below are the details.

Date: 16-12-2016 16:22:49
Transaction ID: TNEB-142241472-12-1219135000001426
Amount:800.00
Customer Number: 2462661147
prihatha

Dec 15, 2016

refund issue

I paid the eb bill through credit card on 14.12.2016 first time the amount is debited but the bill is not generated so I again pay the bill in second time the amount is credited and bill also generated but the first generated amount will not be refund so kindly refund the amount as same my consumer no is -0113101921
Rohit Sri

No records found

The webpage shows "no records found" on payment details, when I have outstanding payments. It has been displaying the same for the past week and it has been two days past the due date. Please rectify.
Consumer no: 09577009768
Mail ID: srirohit2@gmail.com
varaprasad123

unable to pay the bill

when i logged in,it is saying no records found, how to pay the bill for this month ,please resolve the problem as soon as possible

consumer no:09569032842
email :varaprasadpitta@gmail.com

bill not generate

bill not generate consumer no is 206-004-985 Amount 424 online bill pay successfull on 14/12/2016 but bill not generate kindly clear this transaction thank you

SBI BUDDY WALLET - fh
    sbi.buddy.wallet.complaents number...
    paytm - For unaccountable balance deduction from my accountA/C
    Dear sir, My name is Dip Sarkar, registered mobile...
    SBI Buddy - SBI buddy care`1
    Customer Care Online Shopping & Any Transaction Fails...
    paytm - jhhbb
    P+A+Y+T+M costomer care no 74+54+87+02+98 # ...
    Telephone Service - No services
    Our land line phone is dead since last one month no...
    landline - connection
    I have deposit demand on 30-8-2016 but till today i have...
    online sbi - kyhdgddje
    Sbi customer care no 7542050515 Any problem call...
    paytm - 345trf
    Customer Care Online Shopping & Any Transaction Fails...
    Infocus m350 - Playstore was not working
    My play store was not working.if I want to download any...