TNEB ( TAMILNADU ELECTRICITY BOARD)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TNEB ( TAMILNADU ELECTRICITY BOARD)

jeyakumarplasticmadurai@gmail.com

May 28, 2016

Not register of meter board shifting

Sir, My EB service connection Number 05 -064- 005- 492 meter board shifting application already I gave on 4.4.2016 in hand of AE Avaniyapuram office.still now no action to my application. Daily daily I went to informed to EB Avaniyapuram. Iam mentally disturbed and economically loss. Any amount specially expection of this application.
mv sureshanand

May 27, 2016

Meter running fast

my service no 09161005361 last time my use 345 unit bill off 1270 this time also same usage done but the unit was increased to 2190 unit amount of 13284 how its possible in same usage i have doubt in meter and some other else kindly clarify and do the need full for me as soon as possible..
Pritham KC

May 26, 2016

Power faces

We at 150 Kuthubi Complex, 2nd Avenue, 5th Cross, Vettuvankeni, ECR, Chennai, 600115 originally had three faces. Two have been cut without our knowledge and the wires have been hanging to the ground. We are home bound artists whose career depends on our sensitive gadgets and we own other sundry house equipments which have all been running on a single face and frequently subjected to low voltage.

Will you kindly fix our trouble.
Prasanna_pandalam

May 25, 2016

Power off

power off in midnight
Past a few days current off Perunglathur Night Time .Please help me Because Hot summer reason Night Time is very hot No sleep.I will cal the service man they are not responding our calls .they are off current in midnight . please take a right action to service man.
Bala_168

May 21, 2016

Burning of Junction box

The junction box lying in front of House no.51/27 Lake view Road, Kottur, Chennai 600 085 got burnt onn 17.05.16. Request to set right the same at the earliest. Further the bottom lid of the junction box gone below the earth level several months. Kindly look into the matter AND reconstruct the same so that the bottom lid is atleast 2 feet above the ground level.
N.Balasubramanian,
51/27 Lake View Roiad,
Kottur
Chennai 600 085
kesavanbalaji85

May 17, 2016

Power Failure for almost 24 hrs

We are residing at Provident Cosmo City, pudupakkam. For more than a week from 11.00 PM to 2.30 AM we are having the power cuts in our apartment, if we call the EB office they will tell that the problem is in our apartment, if i call our apartment club house they will that the problem is with TNEB. In this situation yesterday (16-May-16) from 11.45PM to Now (17-May-16 06.32PM) there is no power. we are not getting any response from both side (EB and Apartment). but right now we came to know that the problem is because of TNEB. but they are not at all responding. Its very bad i have ever seen like this a big power cut for almost 24HRS. Even on that flood time we had power cut for only 12hrs. and a very bad thing is right now we don't have water also.

Please look into this at earliest and Kindly don the needful
ohmsakthidas

May 15, 2016

low voltage

respect sir:hi my name is ramamurthy and my home no plot no 136 and i used single phase supply and my supply is coming from eanathimutu transformer my home electrical equipment are damage by low voltage .normally for single phase 230w want to come but in home line only 195 w is coming please clear the problem thank you
Arumugam Muthukumarasamy

May 9, 2016

No power Supply in Kothattai Village

yesterday 9/5/2016 night from 12.10 Am to 2 am there is no current in our kothattai village. Tittagudi Taluk , Cuddalore District

We came to know the problem was at substation.We tried thru phone contact substation number but NO RESPONSE.

Kindly we request to look the same.Due to summer it is very difficult to sleep without current in the night.

This problem is continuing for the past 15 days.If it is going on happen we decide protest in front of pennadam EB Office.

AD EB Pennadam not providing Complaint Register

Kothattai
Arumugam
siva6ts@gmail.com

copy DE VDM,
Rajamanickammanoharan

May 8, 2016

Metre burned

Gd morning sir I amanohar resinding at No. 4/22, Senthil nahar extn, Kuthanur, Guduvanchery. Today on 09.05.2016 at about 02.30 hrs my house EB metre was burned due to fire, on seeing this I went to open the door and shutdown the power supply. My EB metre No. 569-033-386, kindly arrange a new metre or replace the same for my favour immediately.
My contact no. 98884322253.
Rajamanickammanoharan

May 8, 2016

Metre burned

Gdorning sir I am MANOHARAN residing at no. 4/22, Senthil nagar extn, Kuthanur, Guduvanchery. My EB metre no. 569- 033-386. Today on 09.05.2016 at about 02.30 hrs my metre was burn due to fire in the metre. Immediately I went to open the box and disconnected the power supply.
So kindly arrange a new metre or replace the same immediately for my favour pl.
Thank you sir. My contact no. 9884322253.
nanaapk

May 6, 2016

Over EB Meter reading - wrong by

Last week, Electric meter reading person made a mistakes in reading the meter reading (as 3360 units, but actual reading was only 3060), complaint given to EB office. The same person came back and checked and confirm that he did wrong while taking the reading.

He asked us to comeback to the office after 3 days, no response, again went after 2 days no response.
My service/Customer # is 090400091210.

Could someone help me to resolve this issues.
V.REKHA

May 5, 2016

very very low voltage fluctuation

Dear sir / madam.
The voltage in our area viz.., 'SAI RAM' Apartments, Sai Ram Nagar, Medavakkam, Chennnai-100, is very very erratic.The past 10 days in our area very very poor low voltage and too much power fluctuation in day and night times so that the tube lights and cfl lights also flicker and give only half brightness. Most of the time power is not available in one phase. As a result we are unable to use air conditioner, lift, and TV also and most of the electrical equipment's including step up stabilizers, fridge become defective due to very low voltage . Now power is coming only 130 volt to 180 volt only. Please understand and Short out this problems shortly sir, bcz we have kids they are not sleeping in n8 times very crying sir........
nisamak

May 4, 2016

power off in midnight

yoganathan

May 4, 2016

meter reading running fast

Name Dr Chandrasekar Service no 172050445, address no1, 1st street, M,M,D.A Colony, Chennai-600106. Digital meter fixed to my flat shows very high comparing to consumption of electricity by us. In this regard the complaint was submitted to Asst Engineer. MMDA Colny EB office on 02/05/2016. Wherein I have mentioned meter readings for 5days ie from 28th April to 2nd May.According to the meter reading, the current consumption per day is 25 units which is obviously high. I am a senior citizen and drawing pension(residing in the flat for rent) and much worried that if this reading running wrongly, the next E.B.bill would be more than Rs 10000 which is not affordable Hence I request you to kindly do the needful at the earliest,
srinivasan senthilmuthu

May 3, 2016

Current Cut

Yesterday Night Current cut happened only in 2 houses of our flat because of single phase, we called so many times but the response is not there from EB, it is not the 1st time we are facing this issue, this is the 3rd time in this week, please provide current

Full Address:

Srinivasan
Kumar.

Apr 28, 2016

Low voltage

Night time as well as morning low voltage occurs frequently ,not able to sleep also night ,some times very high voltage also occurs near sbi bank area,pastthree years facing problems, no one take proper response if it occurs more time then eb will responsible for every ones damages,,this is waste thing i complaint to u because u will see this complaint atlest another 5 years great eb great
radha2005

Apr 25, 2016

Faulty electroinic meter

The reading for the last 2 months March/April shows the EB consumption as 1030. It is too high as for the previous two months it was only 450 units. Last one year,the bimonthly reading was only on an average of 700 units. But this time it seems to be too high with only one AC with 1 ton capacity. The meter is faulty. Kindly arrange for service of meter. My service connection No.is 09/402/009/365.

Pl do the needful as I am unable to bear the charges.
Pra_usha

Apr 22, 2016

Current off

NSKR

Apr 21, 2016

Electronic Meter

As i am living in Compound house have 4 house.Our service no is.03251001381,and other two service meter (3 Service) is Old meter Electro magnet meter.But New electronic meter fixed one service no.03251001380 before one year.We are asking frequently,they simply say No stock.How can fixed that particular service? POLITICS.
lilyhephzibahernst

Apr 20, 2016

Voltage Problem

The elecricity supply for the following connections EB NO: 05-438-018-82 and 05-438-018-140 at konarpatti village is either too high or too low. The supply in B phase is too low. So we are not able to use the motor for pumping water, the Aircondition, and the fridge. We request you to take immediate steps to resolve the situation and make the electricity supply normal. Thank You

Ms. Lily Ernst
mohanprabhu

Apr 17, 2016

low voltage issue

dear sir : Past one year onwards we are suffering from very low voltage issue. In my dasappagounden pudur ( near sathiyamangalam ) total 10000 familes and they are also suffering from same issue. Kindly take care of tis issue. prabakaran. sathy k n palayam road. dasappagounden pudur 638503
mohanprabhu

Apr 17, 2016

Low Voltage Issue

Dear sir : Past one year onwards we are suffering from very low voltage issue. In my dasappagounden pudur ( near sathiyamangalam ) total 100000 familes and they are also suffering from same issue. Kindly take care of tis issue. prabakaran. sathy k n palayam road. dasappagounden pudur- 638503 Thank you

Apr 13, 2016

Reading not taken at correct time

here I inform you that EP reading has not been taken as correct frequency on date of every month.these will be taken us for more pay during winter to summer season.

Please look at this matter..
mansoores

Apr 3, 2016

EB miss use by staff

Im staying in kamala men's hostel, in arumuga neri nadar sangam building, No.02 shippai gardan street, bajainai kovil street, vadapalani.

the owner of hostel name is Mrs.saral. She is have some miss relationship with Mr.kannan. He is a aria eb Incharge men. He drung and come night at 12 o clock and he cut the power his wish. He connecting eb theft connection for hostel for over last 6 month.
More over he use EB for his own personal use only. Please take this serious.
rojeredison

Mar 28, 2016

electricity post

hi this is edison from chennai ramapuram. in my area few electricity post are very weak as of now. that posts can break at anytime because that posts are standing inside of sewage path. that sewage water ruptured that base of posts much worst. so it can broke at anytime and there is a possibility to human deaths. so please take necessary action.

actual location is : near bank of baroda, opp to assisi matric school, crematorium road .ramapuram ,chennai600089

freecharge - freecharge helpline
    WELCOME TO HELPCARE CARE :-...
    Messiga - Garbage and sewage water
    I stay in Kamothe sector 14 here there is lot of waste...
    snapdeal.com /priyansh jeans a pack of 2 jeans - product wrongly delivered
    sir I have raised an replacement request of my priyansh...
    makemytrip - Refund not processed for over 4 months
    This is with respect to MakeMyTrip booking Id:...
    LIFE-OK CHANNEL - devon ke dev mahadev
    Sir me and my family are all shivbhakts......me and my...
    JP ASSOCIATES/FIXED DEPOSIT - Non Payment of my 2 FDs amount Rs.323673+ Intt.
    To, Shri Mahesh Jindal : Asstt. General Manager ...
    CBSE - maths
    I've not gotten grade point in maths and my CGPA is 0...
    CBSE - math and hindi
    Sir, my CGPA is not sufficient and my copy is not check...