TNEB ( TAMILNADU ELECTRICITY BOARD)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TNEB ( TAMILNADU ELECTRICITY BOARD)

tsenthilvel

Apr 22, 2015

Agriculture paid connection

Please guide me how to get agriculture paid connection
janaki47

Apr 21, 2015

Agriculture Pumbset dis connection

We are Manmalai Farmers Welfare Association.We are condemning Sirkali TNEB that Agriculture Pumbset power disconnection of Farmer Mr.Natarajan lost his life due to over depression fight against TNEB .Tamil Nadu Electricity Board are easily developed illegal complaints made the Court. Farmer using Pumbset for lift irrigation only to raising the Crop., Due to his failure of money support,he had unable to go to the Court.They given penalty Rs.5.5 Lakhs are unmeaning full farmer society.

TNEB is not understand the Farmers issue.His family, unable to get revenue due to the power failure of Pumb Set.Our Association warned the TNEB Activities for the ill human role using the law points.

Mr.Ramesh Krishnan,37,Brahmin Street,Manmalai Village, Akkur9Post),Tranquebar(T.k)Nagapattinam District:9444571248
M.Rengasamy

Apr 16, 2015

variation between reading takenand money collected.y

SC No: 213-005-233 Karumandapam Tiruchi.Heavy charges levied and collected though meter reading taken showed Rs.260/-for1/2015 and 40 units for March 2015 stating 'meter has stopped'.The sum of Rs 260/- was,paid on 21/1/2015. I am away at U.S.A. from 4/12/2014 and will return only on 2/6/2015. Meter reading taken has shown only the exact usage while I was in Tiruchy. When we are away and when we don't use electricity the meter will not run. This is simple logic. My representative has paid Rs.4528/.demanded by the E.B as he had no other option. The sum of Rs.4528/- represents c.c. arrears of Rs.2394/- and 2134/- as mentioned in the cash receipt for Rs.4528/-paid on 23/3/2015.My representative has sent all these details through mail to me. He has also informed about my absence there. The same meter has been there for many years and the meter is not at fault. The meter has also since been changed not only for my house but other neighbouring houses also. They have not been charged extra. Why this anomaly? The sum unduly collected from me should be returned after deducting the actual sum due for March 2015. I tried to send an email in this regard earlier but the message could not be sent ..I am a retired Central Govt. Employee(A.I.R Tiruchi).Kindly take necessary action and inform to my email I'd rengasamyms@ gmail.com. Regards, M.Rengasamy 7/16 Vivekananda Street, Viswas Nagar,Karumandam Tiruchi.620 001.
Elango Duraisamy

Apr 13, 2015

Agriculture Motor cable theft-Reg.

Agricultural bore well 3 phase motor cable was stolen by anonymous person at Yesterday Night (13.04.2015) about 100 meter. We are only belong to the agriculture for our earnings.Already we are suffered by agriculture due to monsoon and power cut problem. In this condition we are facing the theft problem of agriculture motor and cables. Recently the same incident was happened to another person in my village.

So kindly we request you to take action to avoid this type of problem and find the possible solution to secure the agriculture electrical equipment
from the robbers. Total loss for me around Rs.10000/-. Can I get the fund relief to relaying of cables and how & where I can approach for this problem.
Once again I request you to provide intermediate relief in the financial point of view and avoid my condition further worsen.

Name: R.Duraisamy Place: Palanayakkanpalayam
Namakkal (DT), Pin-638007
JAYKALAI

Apr 13, 2015

Three Phase Power Cut

Respected Sir, We are having 3 Phase power shut down problem from January to till date i given an oral complaint at AE pulianthope they register my complaint in their call register notebook but till date they are not attend the fault. Please kindly solve the power shut down problem as early as posible. Now we are taking the power by 720 cable on overhead it is highly risk but we need power so please kindly attend the fault.
m.a.nisar ahmed

Apr 9, 2015

power problem

From DATE: 09/04/2015
M.A. Nisar Ahmed
No: 15/2 khasim street,
Royapettah, Chennai - 600014

From 3rd April 2015 current off daily at mid night and last night 8th April 2015 was current off whole night we did not sleep and today 9th April 2015 time is 4.00pm till now we did not receive the current, EB employees not attending the call, after we tried 5 to 6 times one lady attended the call, we make a complain for our problem for that she is replying why should we take your complaint, here I dint get my salary from the last 3 months, like this harshly your employee speaking. so I my self went to EB office directly and said my problem, there was on lady sitting in the cabin ,I told my problem to her for the she is telling we won’t take your complain because we are not getting our salary here properly, if you want to make a complain of us means , go A.E and talk. So again we went to 1st floor to meet A.E. five staffs were there in that floor, I asked to one staff who is A.E. here for that he is not responding. So again I went to another staff and asked A.E. mobile number for that he is telling why should we have to gave you A.E. number like this they are behaving. i just return from there and searched in internet got your complain site, I hope you will take a action of my complain.

Even after we are paying our EB bill payment regularly, don’t know why it is happening like this. Kindly solve this problem quickly
Annamalai S

Apr 9, 2015

Illegal usage of Elecricity

HAI SIR/MADAM
I am from Annamalai Valappadu (t.k), salem(d.t) 636115 humble request for my native place on near sugarcane crusher using in former electricity power in this person illegal usage for last 5year i wanted many times but not respected me so action for immediately. illegal person address for Ex VAO Son Jayaraman ( Govt. Teacher), Thukkiyampalyam (west kadu) , Valappady(tk),salem(dt) 636 115.
Balaji.N

Apr 6, 2015

wrong meter reading - excess amount charged behind consumption

I am living at N. Balaji, No. 2/26 Sannathi street, Thundalam Chennai-77 for the past 10 years and am working in Chennai corporation as Assistant in Legal Cell Department. We used to pay our Electricity bill at the office of A.E/ O& M /Vanakaram. I am paying bill regularly without any due. We; use to pay the bill approximately Rs. 500/- to 1000/- once in a two month for the past 10 years as my consumption was exceeding the amount of Rs. 1000/- I shock to see that this month my bill amount was charged as Rs. 7,542. Which is drastic increase in the consumed unit& billing. It is also informed that my consumption was not a commercial one. I request you to sir to make correct the rectify the defects in Meter Box and assign the billing for the month as per my consumption level at an average rate so as to pay the electrical bill amount to the electrical board.
jayas1977

Apr 5, 2015

no proper

High fluctuation in our area , no proper voltage , no transformer . Because of this all aged people, children are not well, some electrical items are destroyed , pls kindly take necessary action regards sathya sai nagar , perumaul pattu, veppampattu , thiruvallur district -602024
vimalmurugan

Apr 3, 2015

பவர் கட் (1 area) புகார் கொடுத்ததும் வரவில்லை

வணக்கம் நான் பத்திரிகை துறை (25age) (PRESS)

சென்னை எண்ணூர் அடுத்த எர்ணாவூர் பகுதி ஈரானீஸ்வரன் கோவில் திருவிழா அதற்காக மிசாரம் எடுகப்பட்டடு அதனால் மின் பற்றகுறயனது ஒருவர் வந்து ஏனோ தானோ என்று சரியாக வேலை செய்யாமல் சிலவீ டுகளுக்கு மற்றும் மிசாரம் வழங்கி சென்றுவிட்டார். மீதி வீடுகளில் பவர் இல்லை ( எர்ணாவூர் பகுதி மின் புகார் எண் 9445850908 பெயர் தெரியவில்லை ) தொலைபேசி அழைத்தேன் எடுக்கவில்லை இரவு 10:15 முதல் தொடர்ச்சியாக பண்ணியும் எடுக்கவில்லை இரவு முழுவதும் மிசாரம் இல்லாமல் கோடை காலதில் குழதை முதல் பெரியவர்வரையும் அவதி பட்டோம் இதை கொஞ்சம் கவனிக்கவும் அந்த மின் அதிகாரிக்கு தண்டனை குடுக்கவும் அல்லது கண்டிக்கவும் .........
selvarajs071175

Mar 17, 2015

low voltage

low voltage in my house please contact me in 9092078899 porur
RAJENDRAN D

Mar 13, 2015

LOW VOLTAGE

LOW VOLTAGE PROBLEM TO US 13.03.15 EVE 5.00PM WE ARE MAKE COMPLAINT THROUGH LAND LINE.04622575225 BUT STILL NOW NO RESPONSE TO THERE.PL SOLVE THIS COMPLAINT QUIKLY....THANK YOU

Mar 12, 2015

commercial line in residence

First compliant mail on 25.02.2015 ( ' Don't permit commercial connections in residents) The flour mills machine was installed but no power in now a days. Mr. Rangasamy told hope that power will get shortly. I think the velachery EB Department received some of amount of something ie Corruption. Please don't permit the power line of his residents because at the time of running the machine is very sound and aged people living in our area , school students studying in examination. Please take immediate action or other wise we will inform to Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board and Tamilnadu corruption department.

Thanking You,
SKeerthi

Mar 11, 2015

Using Residential connection in Commercial purpose

Motherland playschool ,38/5,G1,Tansi Nagar Second St, Velachery,CHennai-42.

Above mentioned playschool is running in Residential appartment , this appartment (G1) is having the residential EB connection but this playschool is using the electricity for commercial purpose. Kindly check and take the necessary action.
Ratika31

Mar 3, 2015

Bills not available on time

We haven't received the bill for 15th dec till 15th feb for which all other flats in the apartment have received the bills. The due date is 7th Mar. From past few months the bills are not getting generated on time and we have to pay additional late payment charges.

Please update the bill online at the earliest for the above mentioned duration and take action so that from next time we get the bills on time.

Service No - 092100171711

Area - 6th Main road, ramnagar, velachery - 600042
Mari1955

Feb 25, 2015

Power Cut

Weekly twice night 2 to 3 hours power cut in out area Kilkattalai, EB employees not attending the call while we make complaint, after 1and half hours or 2 hours only they attend the call and said whole line burst it will take sometime. Why frequently it will happened like that. Kindly solve this problem, most of the people are office goers, if power during night at the time of 2 A.M. or 3 A.M. our sleep will get disturbed. Kindly solve this issue quickly

Feb 25, 2015

Don't permit commercial connections in residents.

Chennai - 600 042, Velacherry gangai Nagar, Second Cross street, Door No:11, Mr.Rangaswamy going to start the business of flour mills like (chille,Rice, Wheat, Etc). The flour mills machinery at the time of running its makes big sound(Noise), Dust also produce. How you can give permission for this kind of activity's ? Please take immediate action unless the consequences this issues will be very danger.

9566119422

The Director,
The Divisional Engineer,
TNEB.
Respected Sir / Madam,
I am living at the above address for the past 18 years. I was working chennai corporation driver. We used to pay our Electricity Bill through TNEB website. I only pays it regularly. readings are entered in our EB card for the past 18 years. We usually get Rs.700/- to Rs.500/- and 300 to 400 units before jan 2015. But this month 2015 we had got 1222 units and Rs.6900/- (six thousand nine hundred ) as the bill amount. This is a drastic increase in the consumed units & billing. So we had given a complaint to AE and AD. They are not said correct details with complaint for me but i was not use more electricity only for used motor (water) early mornig and evening half hour for my new house . So that we got a high consumed units & billing for jan 2015 adding all the previous months’ units.
Due to this mistake in online TNEB website, we had got a huge billing. If not, we would had got Rs.500/- to Rs.1000/- as an average billing, please i request check our meter box last month. So, I request you to check this & please assign the billing for this month at an average. my electric connection no : 287-110-2067. Branch office: alwarthirunagar.

Yours respectively,

The Director,
The Divisional Engineer,
TNEB.
Respected Sir / Madam,
I am living at the above address for the past 18 years. I was working chennai corporation driver. We used to pay our Electricity Bill through TNEB website. I only pays it regularly. readings are entered in our EB card for the past 18 years. We usually get Rs.700/- to Rs.500/- and 300 to 400 units before jan 2015. But this month 2015 we had got 1222 units and Rs.6900/- (six thousand nine hundred ) as the bill amount. This is a drastic increase in the consumed units & billing. So we had given a complaint to AE and DE. They are not said correct details with complaint for me but i was not use more electricity only for used motor (water) early mornig and evening half hour for my new house . So that we got a high consumed units & billing for jan 2015 adding all the previous months’ units.

Yours respectively,

PIS ACTION
irudhayaraj

Feb 13, 2015

irudhayaraj.bjp

i am irudhayaraj from bharat janata party . i came to know few things from people and business man that bribe in saravananpatti from
aeo to low level designation have a fixed rate for each to do their duty .

it is better to take beg from temple or in street . they are alloted by the govt for doing their duty but they expect money for doing their duty . first the higher officer itself have charge in distributing the bribe amount if it is continue like this in future our bjp people ready to take charge in their own hand . we have the all evidence in our hand with proof we are ready to prove at any time . change yourself otherwise we make them change that is modi goverment.
Karthik.ds

Circle 444-Tanjore
Section 472-AE/O&M/MANAMBUCHAVADI
Distribution 016-Krishnan koil
Number 598
Address 1798 KRISHNAKOIL STREET, THANJAVUR.
Service Status LIVE

Mob no: 9751223671

Jan 22, 2015

corruption

Corruption

I live in Hosur Nandavanam and the concern is about the TNEB employees behavioural attitude and Corruption at all levels.Apart from this there is a problem of Low volatge for about 500 houses and they are charging more than 75000 from the people who are all living there with a open statement.Recently i had to change the service wire cable for that they charged Rs 175 per metre for 25 metres and labour charge of about 2500 Rs as a whole together it became Rs 7000.But the actual cost should have been close to 2500 Rs including charges but this was the classic example of Hosur Tamilnadu Electricity Board Employees.I will shortlist the names who were all involved along with their phone numbers. Line man Saravanan Mob : 9566794677 and he has assistant who is not under TNEB where in all the illegal money transactions will be carried out through him his name is Shabbir , Mobile number is 9789522647.I have raised this concern now just to make sure that this kind of behaviour or corruption should not happen to any one in the future.I trust completely on this forum to take necessary action against respective employees.

Line man Saravanan Mob : 9566794677 and Fellow partner in crime of corruption : Shabbir , Mobile number is 9789522647

Please take action against the corrupted lineman and officers who are involved so that people can live peacefully.

Jan 22, 2015

corruption

Jan 21, 2015

Chapala.Krishna - Runa Mafi
    SIR, regarding rejection of runa mafi Loan Account...
    YASH PAL SINGH RAWAT - POOR PARK MAINTENANCE
    I HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING MR.RAJENDER SINGH FROM THE LAST 2...
    hk - Credit Card Fraud
    Be aware From Frauds !! People need to aware from such...
    Honda two wheeler /Activa 3G - Design problem
    I purchased Activa 3G from your dealer Moonka Honda on...
    IGNOU - Application for approving synopsis MS 100
    From, NANTHA KUMAR K.R EN:081193074 MBA Finance To ...
    CBSE JEE MAIN-2015 - LESS MARKS GOT
    Sir i really dissapounted in provided official answerkey ...
    Jee main result 2015 revaluation - revaluation of jee mains 2015
    dear respected sir, i k pavan praneeth appeared jee main...
    JEE(main)2013 - rechecking omr of jee mains 2015
    roll no : 31105421 DOB: 04/11/1996 Respected sir I...
    Bangalore RTO - KA 53 EJ 1065 SMART CARD NOT RECEIVED
    Hi Sir, I have not received my new vehicle smart card...