TNEB ( TAMILNADU ELECTRICITY BOARD)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TNEB ( TAMILNADU ELECTRICITY BOARD)

Jan 22, 2015

corruption

Corruption

I live in Hosur Nandavanam and the concern is about the TNEB employees behavioural attitude and Corruption at all levels.Apart from this there is a problem of Low volatge for about 500 houses and they are charging more than 75000 from the people who are all living there with a open statement.Recently i had to change the service wire cable for that they charged Rs 175 per metre for 25 metres and labour charge of about 2500 Rs as a whole together it became Rs 7000.But the actual cost should have been close to 2500 Rs including charges but this was the classic example of Hosur Tamilnadu Electricity Board Employees.I will shortlist the names who were all involved along with their phone numbers. Line man Saravanan Mob : 9566794677 and he has assistant who is not under TNEB where in all the illegal money transactions will be carried out through him his name is Shabbir , Mobile number is 9789522647.I have raised this concern now just to make sure that this kind of behaviour or corruption should not happen to any one in the future.I trust completely on this forum to take necessary action against respective employees.

Line man Saravanan Mob : 9566794677 and Fellow partner in crime of corruption : Shabbir , Mobile number is 9789522647

Please take action against the corrupted lineman and officers who are involved so that people can live peacefully.

Jan 22, 2015

corruption

Jan 21, 2015

karthicksurya

Jan 20, 2015

Not providing service for agriculture purpose

We have applied for Eb service for agriculture purpose on 2005, at present we came to know that our service is at seniority level for past 2 years, but still we not yet received the service. Because of these irresponsible Eb staffs we not able to cultivate in our agri land. we face a great loss. please provide us resolution.
sspandiyan1987

Jan 18, 2015

correction of husband name

Sc no:024600042031.
Consumer name :A.Rajasree Kasthuri .
My husband name Soundarapandiyan is entered as sundarapandiyan in your database . Pls correct it.
bhaskee

Jan 18, 2015

for 2 days eb connectin not working

ka.chinnasamy eb consumer name consumer no 04004001355

Jan 14, 2015

changing EB concert post

pls change worst EB lamp post at near hut house in kamarapuram ambattur near public toilet in town ship quaters.

Illegal usge of electricity

605109,

Kalliyaperumal (new shop-drawing electricity illegal)
As there is a separate Unit for each and every place to draw elecricity and the shop which is situated on the Pondy mailam main road, is drawing elecricity for their shop from their home as they don't have separate electricity unit for their shop.The E.B officers who are responsible for this are getting bribes from them and are lenient with them.i kindly request you to take necessary action regarding this issue.

Illegal usage of electricity

605109,

Kalliyaperumal (new shop-drawing electricity illegal)

Illegal usage of elecricity

605109,

Kalliyaperumal opening new shop drawing elecricty illegal.As there is a separate Unit for shop each and every place to draw elecricity and the shop.which is situated on the Pondy mailam main road is drawing elecricity for their shop from their home .As they don't have separate elecricity unit for their shop.The E.B officers who are responsible for this are getting bribes from them and are lenient with them.i kindly request u to take necessary action regarding this issure
kaliyamoorthy kumar

Jan 12, 2015

Not providing current for agriculture purpose

I belongs to a village named karukkai, which lies in panruti thalluku .On 31 Dec 2014, due to heavy rain the people from the electricity department came and cutted off the electrical connection which connects the transformer in the agricultural area. For allmost 13 days have been got over and many of the people from our village had requested the officals in electricity department to connect the electric cables .But they are not taking any action regarding that.Due to power loss the paddy field and groundnut field are getting wore condition.Therefore I kindly request the higher officals to take the respective action.
malsat

Jan 8, 2015

Wrong Meter Reading

From, 08.01.2015
T.R.Rajendran, ASI, RPF, (Retd.,),
Consumer No. 094590051215
Flat No.1-B, Aarthi Vrindavan Apartments,
St.Antony Nagar, Annanur, Chennai – 600 109.
Mobile – 9940411024.
The Chairman cum Managing Director,
The Director,
The Divisional Engineer,
TNEB.
Respected Sir / Madam,
I am residing at the above address for the past 11 months. We used to pay our Electricity Bill through TNEB website. My son only pays it regularly. Only two readings are entered in our EB card for the past 11 months. We usually get Rs.700/- to Rs.900/- and 300 to 400 units before December 2014. But this December 2014 we had got 3140 units and Rs.17,710/- (Rupees Seventeen Thousand Seven Hundred and Ten) as the bill amount. This is a drastic increase in the consumed units & billing. So we had given a complaint to AE, Senthil Nagar. After checking this issue AE & Foreman informed us that the meter is running correctly. The reading in the EB card was also written correctly & they informed us the reading in the online TNEB website was updated wrongly for the past months. So that we got a high consumed units & billing for December 2014 adding all the previous months’ units.
Due to this mistake in online TNEB website, we had got a huge billing. If not, we would had got Rs.2000/- to Rs.2500/- as an average billing, please check our April 2014 billing. So, I request you to check this & please assign the billing for December 2014 at an average.

Yours respectively,

N.NO.91,O.NO.82 &N.NO.106,ON.62,&N.NO,108,O.NO.63.
ANNAI SANDIYA NAGAR, 2ND STREET, TONDIARPET,
CHENNAI-600 081
DEAR CHAIRMAN SIR
WE ARE LIVING 20 YEAR ANNAI SANDIYA NAGAR 2 ND STREET, TONDIARPET, TALK, WE ARE HAVING RESIDTIAL HOUSE COME THE AREA NOW ELETRICITY LINE THREE PASE LINE VERY OLD THE LOW VOLTAGE ISSUE MORE 2 YEAR WE COMPLAINED SEVERAL TIME RECENTLY LAST WEEK SEVERAL T.V BRIDGE,STABILLIZER BURNT, THIS LINE WAS MY FATHERS UNEDCTED THAT TIME THE DID NOT SAY ANY OBJECTION NOW ITS CREATE BIG PROBLEM TO BUILT A NEW HOUSE IN THAT PLACE CONSIDER AND CABLE LINE NOT FIXED IN THE STREET PLEACE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION IMMEDATLY, CAN YOU PLEACE HELP IN REGARD.
AlexJB

Jan 3, 2015

TNEB Employees Irresponsible Behaviour

Tamilnadu has been a state not able to meet the electricity demand and we are buying power from other states to meet the demand. We have been increasing the prices affecting the people at all levels. But, it is painful to see the street lights switched ON even after sunrise, some times till 10 am. Should we not penalise the employees who are not doing their jobs wasting our resources? If the employee is not performing the job, they should be asked to pay for the electricity charges, wasted due to his irresponsible behaviour.
Kumar Sangeetha

Dec 30, 2014

billing and energy meter

Sir.I am R.kumar.s.no.02583009397 I using service last 2 year l have so many time complaining to EB office my bill most of the time to much amount last time change my meter is old one change meter also charge me why he not install newmeter some body help me take action to normalize my EB Bill at the same time check my meter KW test of spoiled inform to change my meter thanks&regards
R.kumar
9500919017
kumar_raja12003@yahoo.co.in
Thangarathnam.R

Dec 19, 2014

Objection for erection of transformer near plot - Regarding.

From,
R.Thangarathnam, M.com, DCA,
ESSAR ILLAM,
No:80 Subramani Iyer Street,
Vasanthapuram,
Vellore-632001.
1. The Junior Engineer O&M, TANGEDCO/urban II, Kagithapattarai, Vellore.
2. Assistant Executive Engineer, O&M, TANGEDCO, Fort round road, Vellore.
3. Executive Engineer, O&M, TANGEDCO/town, Gandhi Nagar, Vellore.
4. Superintending Engineer, TANGEDCO, Kamarajar building, Gandhi Nagar, Vellore.

Subject: Objection for erection of transformer near plot - Regarding.

It has come to my knowledge that the Electricity Board is planning to erect a transformer close to my plot (Plot No.7, Survey No:2887/1A) in Kagithapattarai,Vellore. As I have to utilize the plot for building a house, I object to the erection of any electrical installation like transformer or electric pillar or electric line close to my plot mentioned above.

yours faithfully,
R.Thangarathinam.,
Cell:9488852635
dskumar87

Dec 15, 2014

Fraudulent EB Tapping by House owner

We are residing @ No : 108, 8th Cross Street(Behind NPR Mahal),Mahalakshmi Nagar,
Nandhivaram,Guduvancheri,Chennai 602203 with EB number 09568025372 . We live in a house were there are 7 houses in 3 different lfoors(3 in GroundFloor,3 in Firts Floor,1 in 2nd Floor . Owner is not living in that house he has rented all the houses , wherein out of 7 houses only 6 meters are available , and the extra 1 house power is somehow tapped to other 's Line('i.e., 1 or 2 meters of the other 6 houses in the building). We use only 1TV, 2 Fans, 2 Tube lights 1 Bulb and 0 watt bulb, very rarely we use Mixie we were paying only 100 to 150 rs previously., but forthe past 2 bills we are getting 550 and 520 respectively, they are clearly cheating us by giving fraudulent connection for which the house owner is also responsible when we complained the house owner he said we have to pay the bill , do what ever you can we will do like this only, looks like he has bribed the EB personnel, this we came to know from one of the guy working in that EB substation itself. We dont know how to proceed on this and whom to complaint , Please take necessary actions.

Sureshkumar D
shanmugam.R

Dec 9, 2014

1 phase not coming

dear sir
I am living 15 perumal street royapettah, more than 40 years.i am having 3 phase commercial line.

But i am having regular problem that i couldnt get 1 phase.from 4th dec i have a problem i couldnt run my buisness

Because,i am getting only 2 phase in my line.i couldnt run 3phase compressure motor for my bussiness.
This is happening regulerly in my power line.i complint about this,more than

10 times but the problem not rectified till today. kindly take action as early as possible in this matter.
Thanks once again.
baskar6005

Nov 29, 2014

name correction

Service No : 071005256
My name is entered NARAYANASWAMY instead of V.S.NARAYANAN in EB database. I request you to change it asap,
and iam having another service(0710051373) name correct,
correct name and address: V.S.NARAYANAN
47, 4th MAIN ROAD,
JAWAHAR NAGAR,
CHENNAI 600082
R.MANJULA

Nov 29, 2014

REGARDING DELETION OF OLD USER NAME AND PASSWORD FOR ONLINE BILL PAYMENT CREATED BY MY EX-TENANT

My consumer no. is 092731131583. Chennai (South). My Service No.1583. My tenant -Mr.Vinoth was paying through net using his user name and password. Now he has vacated the house. We asked him to delete his user name name and password. He said that he had deleted his user name and password. But, when I am trying to pay online, it says user name incorrect. H

Hence, I would like to request that my new registration may be accepted and the old user name and password of the tenant may be deleted.

R.MANJULA
nivithaa

Nov 22, 2014

Worst LadY Staff

Ref:: Royapettah Branch , ( Masude Opp)

We would inform you that Royapettah Branch 2 Ladies staff with Entrance cash counter is a Worst Ladies ( One Lady is Fat & Another Lady is Lien ) Sorry I do no his name. No reponse the question.The 2 lady who answers is very rude and hangs up on you even while you talk. Not only me , most of the peoples he said very most worst Ladies .

Please taken the action for that 2 Ladies and Punishable. My Smallest Request you to the 2 ladies transferred to Some other branches...

Royapettah , Triplicane Leaving People though very Happy.

Please the message send to Higher side ( Responsible Person)
I waiting for yours Steps
Divesh Rathi

Nov 19, 2014

70.36.202 Electricity Board Meter Reading More Trouble Of Huge Amount

WE ARE GETTING MORE ELECTRICITY BILL AMOUNT DUE TO FAST READING OF METER,
Consumer Name : Preethi Rathi. Details are : No:215/31, 8th cross street M.K.B Nagar, 1st floor, chennai-34, 9380089722,
3 phase Connection the meter No is : 696704, Tariff no is : IA, When The person coming for Reading Meter We are Not In home Because We All going Office from 10 to 3pm .. Our Bill Amount About 9000 it's too high.. So kindly Take Any Response Regards This Complaint ... Thank You ... With Regards, Preethi Rathi..
af_rahman

Oct 31, 2014

Online Payment Regarding

Service No. 442 108 2220 / Ambur

I made online payment on 28/10/2014 for Service No. 442 108 2220, till today it has not reflected in TNEB portal. But, in bank account it was debited. The Lakshmi Vilas Bank receipt/Ref # 66709701 10. Kindly cross check the details and update amount in the TNEB Portal. Because tomorrow is the last date for the payment. Kindly do the needful and oblige.

Fazlur Rahman
Ambur
joshua_1310

Oct 30, 2014

No response to letter for wrong Bill Payment

Hello sir/Madam,

We are residing at MGR Nagar for past 9 years. The reading for October month was taken on 12th october and was taken as "19810" instead of "16810" and have billed as Rs.20000. We identified the issue and raised complaint on 15th OCT at MGR NAGAR TANGEDO office. Till date, each time we ask for an update, they say that letter has to be signed by someone and the wrong value will be corrected in a day. But there is no update or proper response from the officers.

Kindly let us know how to proceed with this.

modiway

Oct 30, 2014

not assessed. properly

Respectd sir/madam,

The following door number buildings are multistoreyed bt electricity bills paying are very less I hope it was cheating, the local assesser supporting them by getting some amount, so pls cross check d readings, electricity consumption, meters by an honest officer & install d new electronic meter.

No.16/31 (4 families - 30 persons)
No.14/27 (5 families - 30 members)
No.24/33 (5 families - 40 " )
No.17/33 (5 families - 35 " )

Add: v.o.c nagar, 4th street, pulianthope,
Chennai - 600 012. (Zone - 8)

Note: no intention execept to abolish bribe, cheating etc fm d bottom level, hope it wl be considered.

airtel online recharge - Fucktel.com
    Airtel is shit fucking corrupt son of bitches
    sajjan gas service hansi - Transfer of name on customer copy
    Dear sir/madam I have applied for transfer of name on my...
    pranav - Missing Balance in Paytm Account
    Hi I have checked my transaction history. Balance has...
    Aircel - vediotalkies balance refund 50₹
    It application activate automatically in my....
    Star Plus - Complaint against one of the series Airlines running at...
    Ananaya the leading lady in he series Airlines,should stop...
    Delhi Police - Mobile Phone Theft/Lost - stolen mobile at red fort
    Respected Sir, My father is 65 years old and doctor by...
    Competition Success Review - not even received a subscription issue
    sir,i had subscribed a combo offer for one year from...
    Reliance BIG TV DTH - RE: Set top box not working/CC Agents are rude
    Dear Rakesh, We have noted your complaint and the same...
    BSSC - lost registration no.
    Dear sir, Iam Ankit and I lost my registration no....