TNEB ( TAMILNADU ELECTRICITY BOARD)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TNEB ( TAMILNADU ELECTRICITY BOARD)

meethiru

Sep 1, 2014

TAMILNADU ELECTRICITY BOARD-METER READING VERY FAST PAYING HUGE AMOUNT

TAMILNADU ELECTRICTY BOARD-METER READING VERY FAST PAYING HUGE AMOUNT Dear sir, My consumer details are consumer name M.Thirunavukkarasu.N012/24 Silambani south street DEVAKOTTAI 630302 Contact no.9894034690 I wish to inform you that I have construct my First floor.,At that time I was changed my tariff NO.I to tariff no V. Due to my mistake I was not changed the tariff No.V to tariff No.I after completion of work done by me.At that time i was remit the EB Bill Rs.3494/ I gave the complaint to the AE of our area. But he refused the complaint.He told the next bill should be adjusted. The April 2014 EB bill reading medam says that the meter was not function.Please call on our office and pay the bill amount.Immediately i went to the EB office and met concern clerk. He told the April 2014 bill amount Rs.2071/ I was remit the amount Rs.2071/ on 7/5/2014. Next June14 bill amount Rs.3450/. Immediately i met the AE of our area.He told please pay the amount Rs.3450/after we will check your meter. I was remit the amount Rs3450/ on 4/7/2014 Again August bill amount was received for Rs.2185/ for sc No.05415003305 due on 8/9/2014. Our meter is not working properly and also meter reading is fast long days ago. we gave the complaint to the AE of our area. But he is not accepting and refuse.He says that the New electronic meter is fine.Although my consumption readings are very high due to faulty meter and i have paid as per the reading for the past six months So, i request you to kindly change the faulty meter immediately Awaiting your favourable reply. Thank you With regards M.Thirunavukkarasu
kishore.nvk

Aug 31, 2014

No proper power supply for 1 almost year

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am residing at Sasirekamma Nagar, Off.K.K.D. Nagar. Chennai. In this area people are facing power supply problem for almost 1 year even we made compliant to the respected AO he is not responding, when the people are calling them through their phone they are answering in irresponsible manner so we got totally frustrated with their behavior. Please kindly take the necessary steps to resolve this problem we are ready to take it to the next step, because lot of school children can't able to study and old age people can't able to survey with this electricity problem. Please consider the situation as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards,
Kishore Kumar V
mramesh11

Aug 25, 2014

Electric Cable Not Laid properly in Road

Respected Sir

Iam ramesh from No 297, Gandhi Street, MGR Colony, Anna Nagar Chennai -600040, Infront of My house, Electric cable is not laid properly in Road , Every day Hundreds of Peoples crossing the road by Walking and using Light vehicle , Already some plaster has sticked in that cable, Wire may damage any time due to vehicle crossing,

Kindly take necessary action to save our human life

Waiting for timely action .

Ramesh M
919840696711
pushparaj.j

Aug 21, 2014

erected transformer on my plot-TNEB

I have owns patta plot in cuddalore, next to sewerage plant. The AE of the cuddalore-607001 has erected the transformer on my plot. I have argued AE and asked the reason on erected the transformer on my plot without referring the area map but I did not get the proper response and asked to pay the money to erecting the transformer to this new place.

I don’t want to pay for this. Therefore, I have sent the petition to JE and AE and one more person(count not remember) with acknowledgement slip and I got only two acknowledgement except AE of the cuddalore.

can I take the legal action for this issue against TNEB? Can I get the favorable answer?
What next I need to do that ?
Pushparaj - 9952984111
Rajendran . S

Aug 20, 2014

No current supply for Agriculture

I am an agriculturist from Puthamangalam Village ( MANALMEDU - SUB - Nagapatinum Dt. ). For the Past one Week we had no proper supply of Electricity for our Agricultural Pump sets. We made our requests with Mr.Sella ( Native of VAIYAPURI THIDAL) the Line man of our Area. He is not at all caring about his duties and responsibilities.

EVERYTHING CAN WAIT BUT NOT AGRICULTURE !.

Kindly take necessary action and SAVE OUR CROPS ( Nathangal ).

Waiting for your timely action,
S.RAJENDRAN
VIJAYASESH GUEST HOUSE (lodge)

Aug 9, 2014

single phase problem

FREQUENT SINGLE PHASE PROBLEM
We are running a guest house in Ramanathan street, T.nagar. We regret inform you that we are facing frequently one single phase problem. Regarding this we made the complaints to the E.b office and the linemen who has attended the problem but
still the problem is existing and not rectified yet. Hence we request you to make necessary action to rectify this problem.

Yours Sincerely,

Ganesh - 99406 84419
VIJAYA SESH GUEST HOUSE (LODGE)
No:11, Ramanathan Street, T.Nagar
Chennai - 17.
kannanads

Aug 8, 2014

Low voltage and fluctuations

Dear Sir, We are facting voltage function in our office at many times. even the fans, light, desktop computers are not working.
Almost of the electrical equimpents ( desktop computers, lights ) are gone because of the voltage fluctution.

Kindly Look into this issue and take a fast action on this problem.

# 51, puthuthottam main road, sherrif colony,

( kailas marbles near )

tirupur - 641 604, tamilnadu Contact : 9843042769
esakkiganesh123

Aug 2, 2014

FREE CURRENT FACILITY

Some people in Eral (Tuticorin District) still utilise the free current facility after removing NESAVU THOZHIL (TEXTILE WAEVING) from their house.
Please remove the FREE current facility who don't have NESAVU (KAI THARI).
I trust, you guys take an immediate action on this and save electricity board.

Address:
Mudaliar street Near bus stand & Vandi Malaichi Amman Kovil street.
Eral

vijaykumar123456789

Jul 31, 2014

theft of electricity

sir

in the house opposite to civil supply godown,the person of the house next opposite to house number 456 f/1 consuming his rent house electricity illegally for his business purpose.the owner of house is working in electricity board.so we cannot able to complaint to the board in kovilpatti.due to his carpenter work in his house we are unable to concentrate in our studies.he works 3 or 4 days in a week.so please took necessary action as soon as possible

thanking you
elangojayanthi

Jul 31, 2014

regarding the entry of the amount in card

dear sir,
our card number: 214.007.1411 has not been entered till date. so we are unable to pay the bill. so kindly request you to enter the amount in internet.

thanking you

7/733 New Muniyasamy Puram
Near Ambedkar Nagar Housing Board
Tuticorin-628002

Respected Sir
we have a problem with fast meter running in the month of June 2014.The reading details and charges are very very high when compared to the previous reading instrument and charges.They went to ask EB but they cannot do anything but will adjust in the coming month bill, so we paid the amount. Kindly look into the notice of the concerned.

Our Ref.No:07-346-013-1464
Our Meter Conn:23100
By
K.Ganesh Manikandan
suseela dayanand

Jul 12, 2014

Street lamp post in the middle of road

I have purchased plot no.76, 1 st, Street., Venugopal Nagar, Kattur, Trichy. This is a corner plot with roads on two sides. The road width is 15' feet as per the Layout plan. Since the plot was lying vacant for a long time the public was using part of the plot as road and the TNEB has erected Electric Post right in the middle of actual road as per the Layout plan. Already the matter was taken up by the Residents Association of Venugopal nagar, but no action has been taken so far to shift the post 10 feet towards the storm water drain. As I am planning to construct my house in the plot I request you to kindly arrange for shifting the post at the earliest by about 10 feet towards the drain so that the road is relaid according to the Layout Plan and I can reclaim my portion of the plot. Thanking you,
Suseela Dayanand.
9952753325 susidaya@yahoo.co.in
Suguna Sundari

Jul 11, 2014

Actually My connection is in Single Phase But Wrongly computerised as as 3 phase

RESPECTED SIR,
For New House Building Construction in 2010, I got EB CONNECTION and my Eb Service No.558 010 297 and my CONSUMER NO.09558010297. I deposit only for single phase. But the person who comes for reading told me that your service is in 3 Phase. In our area there is no 3 phase at all. So i verified in a service status in system in 09-Chennai-South Region, in 411-Chengalpattu Circle, 558-Mannur Section, 010 - Panchanmanthangal Distribution in Phase -3. During 2010 - 2014 we are paying the reading amount in 3 phase only. So i request u to take immediate action to change in single phase and update in system.

B.Suguna Sundari.
Duby

Jul 7, 2014

Low Voltage & Power Cut

I am residing at Dr. Ambedkar Salai, Periyar Nagar Extn, Madipakkam, Chennai-91.

We the residents of that particular area are facing low voltage issue & continious power cuts at the night time after 10.00pm.because of which the children, old aged pepole are facing lot of trouble.

our sleep is been disturbed because of the power cut happening in the night time.

kinldy request you not to cut the power during the night time, as we people are coming from the work after a tired day & want to take rest.

due to the low voltage issue the currenct bill is been double time increased.

please take severe action against this issues.

Pricne

karuthanoor,
pottipuram(Po),
Omalur(Tk),
Salem-636309

I am living in the above mention area for
over 21 years. There is always low
voltage and fluctuation in power supply in
our area.
Due to the lack of maintenance the
particular above mentioned area
experiences the power shut down. When
we report the complaint to the EB they says the single phase fuse has
gone but it will be take care within 30 or
40 minutes time, but they take more than
one hour or two hours to fix that fuse
problem. It is happening 8 to 10 times a
day. Our near area that is the next block
did not have power shut down at all.some
times the power shutdown last for over 6
hours, So please help us to solve this
problem immediately.

Anbarasan
SMahadevan

Jul 2, 2014

New Meter showing

S.Mahadevan, 7RS Road, Thudialore, Coimbatore-34
Service No : 03128003235

The Divisional Engineeer, TNEB, Coimbatore.

After fixing the new Meter for the power consumption, the reading details and charges are very very high when compared to the previous reading instrument and charges. Kindly look into the notice of the concerned.

thankshttp://www.complaintboard.in/complaints-reviews/tneb-tamilnadu-electricity-board-l92249.html#
S.Mahadevan
Edison Eddie

Jun 30, 2014

Low voltage due to very old damaged Transformer

In our village severe voltage fluctuation problem happens from past 4 months . due to the old transformer. our village people are complaining about this problem so many times . but they are telling we don't have the new transformer for replacing it. by low voltage electrical appliances are not working . and also damaged. so take proper action to rectify as soon as possible. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
latha1989

Jun 25, 2014

Power cut and irresponsibility of attending calls by the corresponding area EB office

I am latha from Thiruvanmiyur(10/12 chitrkulam Street) for the past two weeks we are continuosuly facing low voltage and power cut in our place.Power cut is not happening throughout the area only in my house.I called thiruvanmiyur EB office so many times but they are not at all picking up the call.I called head complaint department and registered a complaint also but it is also of no use
annapurani

Jun 24, 2014

powercut

Respected sir ,

We people are facing an enormous power supply failure in our area ( Devaraja nagar, selaiyur) for the past 2 months. We are continuously informing the authorities about this and things are going the same way. As u know the students of bharath university and lot of families are living in this area u people should have to take care . Hope u will respond to it..
balaraj23

Jun 22, 2014

uninformed power shut down

I am living in the above mention area for over 15 years. There is always low voltage and fluctuation in power supply in our area.
Due to the lack of maintenance the particular above mentioned area experiences the power shut down. When we report the complaint to the Red hills EB they says the single phase fuse has gone but it will be take care within 30 or 40 minutes time, but they take more than one hour or two hours to fix that fuse problem. It is happening 3 to 4 times a day. Our near area that is the next block did not have power shut down at all.some times the power shutdown last for over 6 hours, So please help us to solve this problem immediately.

Bala raj
Prithivi Rajan

Jun 21, 2014

Low voltage and fluctuations
This is regarding the very poor quality of voltage we receive at our area through the TNEB. Because of the very low voltage & fluctuations none of the electrical appliances are working and are prone to damage. Fridge, motor to pump water from wells are not working and we are not able to run our day today life. Tube lights are not working.I have complained to higher authorities about the low voltage & fluctuations , but their is no response from their side.
please help me in this issue.

AREA;
AVINANGUDI,
TITTAGUDI TK,
CUDDALORE DIST,
606112.
alvin.mano

Jun 20, 2014

Excess amount for billin

we have a problem with fast meter running in the month of November 2013, we complained the same to EB, they checked and changed the meter, but asked us the pay Rs. 13000/- since its entered in the system , they cannot do anything but will adjust in the coming month bill, so we paid the amount, And after 6 months ie., May, he came for reading the meter was not showing any display, he simply put the average amount and penalty all inclusive of Rs. 12000/- and asked us to check with the office,

we dont know what to do , we paid bill for January and march bill also ,how come he arrived the amount of Rs.12000/-
and the person who comes for reading he behaves like a Boss, he never listens and never answer any of or question

Please take necessary action
consumer No is 094320171689

Alwyn
kvinoth

Jun 19, 2014

power cut at night

Dear sir, I am staying in perambur vasan st chennai - 11... Daily night after 10.30 pm , power cut is happening for the past 10 days. It's not just one or two days, it is happening continuously. Due to this, we are unable to sleep properly. Please take immediate action to reduce power cuts at night.
udayakrishna

Jun 19, 2014

FREQUENT POWER CUTS AND LOW VOLTAGE

We are from Vadapalini, Vengeswarar Nager 2nd cross,

Past few days, We suspect 4 additional houses took additional /illegally took lines from the extention box which is dedicated to only 3 houses. wh
ich means 7 people seems using same power suppose to be for 3 or 4 houses.

Please do send our technicians to verify and rectify issues,

Ibps - RECRUITMENT
    sir i have applied for IBPS clerk 2014 but unable to...
    ICICI Bank Credit Card - taking money by your exicutive for verification
    My self ankit sharma my application no-2014224860200.and...
    www.mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in - Solution for Renew Form
    If u want renew your form and getting problem pls contact...
    225374 - Coco cola lottery
    Sir , my name is Jain Mitva Bhairulal im nt able to rely...
    Ibps - Can't submit ibps clerk application due to server...
    I tried to register online for ibps clerk exam,but the...
    Vijay Tv - Thayumanavan (show Janani and Shree for the final episode)
    Plz show Janani and Shree for the final episode on...
    money maker financial services - FRAUD FRAUDSTER CHEATER
    Sub ke Sub. ma...c....d hai.... Dont believe them.......
    Ibps - wrongly entered percentage
    sir i wrongly entered percentage marks during the...