TNEB ( TAMILNADU ELECTRICITY BOARD)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TNEB ( TAMILNADU ELECTRICITY BOARD)

Kumar.

Apr 28, 2016

Low voltage

Night time as well as morning low voltage occurs frequently ,not able to sleep also night ,some times very high voltage also occurs near sbi bank area,pastthree years facing problems, no one take proper response if it occurs more time then eb will responsible for every ones damages,,this is waste thing i complaint to u because u will see this complaint atlest another 5 years great eb great
radha2005

Apr 25, 2016

Faulty electroinic meter

The reading for the last 2 months March/April shows the EB consumption as 1030. It is too high as for the previous two months it was only 450 units. Last one year,the bimonthly reading was only on an average of 700 units. But this time it seems to be too high with only one AC with 1 ton capacity. The meter is faulty. Kindly arrange for service of meter. My service connection No.is 09/402/009/365.

Pl do the needful as I am unable to bear the charges.
Pra_usha

Apr 22, 2016

Current off

Past a few days current off Perunglathur Night Time .Please help me Because Hot summer reason Night Time is very hot No sleep.
NSKR

Apr 21, 2016

Electronic Meter

As i am living in Compound house have 4 house.Our service no is.03251001381,and other two service meter (3 Service) is Old meter Electro magnet meter.But New electronic meter fixed one service no.03251001380 before one year.We are asking frequently,they simply say No stock.How can fixed that particular service? POLITICS.
lilyhephzibahernst

Apr 20, 2016

Voltage Problem

The elecricity supply for the following connections EB NO: 05-438-018-82 and 05-438-018-140 at konarpatti village is either too high or too low. The supply in B phase is too low. So we are not able to use the motor for pumping water, the Aircondition, and the fridge. We request you to take immediate steps to resolve the situation and make the electricity supply normal. Thank You

Ms. Lily Ernst
mohanprabhu

Apr 17, 2016

low voltage issue

dear sir : Past one year onwards we are suffering from very low voltage issue. In my dasappagounden pudur ( near sathiyamangalam ) total 10000 familes and they are also suffering from same issue. Kindly take care of tis issue. prabakaran. sathy k n palayam road. dasappagounden pudur 638503
mohanprabhu

Apr 17, 2016

Low Voltage Issue

Dear sir : Past one year onwards we are suffering from very low voltage issue. In my dasappagounden pudur ( near sathiyamangalam ) total 100000 familes and they are also suffering from same issue. Kindly take care of tis issue. prabakaran. sathy k n palayam road. dasappagounden pudur- 638503 Thank you

Apr 13, 2016

Reading not taken at correct time

here I inform you that EP reading has not been taken as correct frequency on date of every month.these will be taken us for more pay during winter to summer season.

Please look at this matter..
mansoores

Apr 3, 2016

EB miss use by staff

Im staying in kamala men's hostel, in arumuga neri nadar sangam building, No.02 shippai gardan street, bajainai kovil street, vadapalani.

the owner of hostel name is Mrs.saral. She is have some miss relationship with Mr.kannan. He is a aria eb Incharge men. He drung and come night at 12 o clock and he cut the power his wish. He connecting eb theft connection for hostel for over last 6 month.
More over he use EB for his own personal use only. Please take this serious.
rojeredison

Mar 28, 2016

electricity post

hi this is edison from chennai ramapuram. in my area few electricity post are very weak as of now. that posts can break at anytime because that posts are standing inside of sewage path. that sewage water ruptured that base of posts much worst. so it can broke at anytime and there is a possibility to human deaths. so please take necessary action.

actual location is : near bank of baroda, opp to assisi matric school, crematorium road .ramapuram ,chennai600089
shravann48

Mar 22, 2016

low voltage issue in lic 3rd nagar, madipakkam

I am a resident of Anugraha appartments , Plot no 135, 1st cross road, third main road , LIC nagar, Madipakam, chennai-600091. Past one week onwards we are suffering from low voltage issue. In my appartmeny total 4 familes are living together and they are also suffering from same issue. Kindly take care of tis issue.

Consumer num:245-235-3772.

Mob num:9600504410
Dinesh Ramasamy

Mar 21, 2016

Low Voltage Issue Thiruverkadu

I am a resident of Century Nagar (Centurion Avenue) Erikarai street perumalagaram Thiruverkadu Chennai. We are impacted with frequent low voltage in the last week or so. We would request you to take immediate steps to resolve the situation and make the electricity supply normal across the area.

Regards / Dinesh
venkashok

Mar 17, 2016

Frequent Power Outages in Karambakkam

We have been having very frequent Power Interruption for the past 1 week in SS Nagar, Karambakkam, Chennai. God alone knows when the power failure may occur and when it may be resumed too. With the onset of the summer it is really very annoying to under go such frequent power outages with hardly any response to the calls made to the EB as well. The mobile was today in switched off status for a long time. Even after gettting the line, the answer was that they were attending the fault (for the past 4 hours!) Hope someone in the EB takes responsibility to attent to this on priority.

I don't see any response to other complaints in this forum from the EB authorities. Wonder whether there is going to be any use in publishing here or it will face the same fate as the calls EB attends to.
kanagalakshmi yuvashree

Mar 16, 2016

meter reading problem

Our Consumer no is 0114804487 ( K KANAGALAKSHMI ) we are having issues with the bill for the past 8 months. We have give two letters to solve the problem but it was not yet clarified, we are charged extra every bimonthly (we are consuming less units but paying extra amount)and we are forced to pay the amount they have written on the slip in order to get our connection back. We even don t get a proper summary of the bills that was charged.
Please do the needful and clarify the problem.

contact number:

Rajesh.R
rajhari

Feb 29, 2016

fuse carrier failure

POWER FAILURE DURING NIGHTS

I am facing very often power failure during nights due fuse carrier failure for limited houses in Vayilar Nagar,Vathiyar Annamali Street,
Singari Street whereas other houses are getting power supply continuously. Please look into the matter and do the permanent
solution as our school children are facing examinations and no sleep due to mosuitoes.

K. HARINATH
3, SINGARI STREET,
MYLAPORE , CHENNAI - 4
kumar1956

Feb 24, 2016

Low voltage and frequent power failure

I am residing in 29/6, Tamilnadu Housing Board Colony, I cross Street, Durga Nagar, Tambaram Sanatorium, Chennai - 47. My Consumer Number is 09-293-015-188. The power supply in my above said address is very low and low voltage is occurring and power failure is occurring very frequently. Same problem is facing in other units viz. 3,11,and 12 in the same block. It is ascertained that this problem is due to damaged wire in the main connection. I have asked local electrician and they are stating that they should not touch that portion and it has to be done by the Electricity Board only. Since, it is School Examination time and many children are residing in the Housing Board colony, i request you to rectify the above said problem and replace the damaged wire which is coming from the main electrical post immediately. I hope that you will rectify the same immediately since, it is Examination Time. I also informed that we are paying the electricity bill within due date and there is no pending on the bill.

B. Kumar,
No.29/6, TNHB Colony, I st cross Street,
Durga Nagar, Tambaram Sanatorium, Chennai -47
qvasantham

Feb 22, 2016

we are charged extra every bimonthly

Our Consumer no is 095150061403 (C. SUGANA) we are having issues with the bill for the past 10 months. We have give two letters to solve the problem but it was not yet clarified, we are charged extra every bimonthly (we are consuming less units but paying extra amount)and we are forced to pay the amount they have written on the slip in order to get our connection back. We even don t get a proper summary of the bills that was charged.
Please do the needful and clarify the problem.

Jabaraj
Manager
Q Vasantham TV

we are charged extra every bimonthly

cam_suresh

Feb 16, 2016

Meter not Displaying

Consumer number: 0112204370 - No.13, 1st floor, Kandappan Street, Triplicane, Chennai - 600005 (Back side of ice house police station).

Meter is not displaying for the past 15 days. I have made online complaint 3 times but there is no response. can you please do the needful at the earliest.

Suresh
bieesuresh@gmail.com
Herbert Devadoss.J

Feb 8, 2016

online payment made to TANGEDO

I made the payment of Rs1240/= for the service no 092260181070 , and Rs 1930/= for the current consumption of 'Mohanan' whose service no is 092260181108 through online . But for both payments after taking the amount I did not get receipt in both occassions. Only a message came to say some wrong application has been made and contact service number.
I tried to contact the greivence number 044 28520131 , many a times . Every timr a meessage came "TRANSFERING CALL TO OPERATOR, RING WENT ON AND FINALLY GOT DISCONNECTED.
I wonder if this is a planned way of looting customer? What will happen to the payment taken by TANGEDO , which is also reccorded in my bank reccords.? Will Tangedo correct record of payment stolen without receipt? Or will they refund it? Or will I be forced to resolve it in consumer court?
Herbert Devadoss
tripathiveen

Jan 31, 2016

LOOTING THE CONSUMER

I am having a flat on lease in Anna Nagar, due to flood EB meter display is not working , when the person came for taking reading he was unable to take the reading. today I went to local EB office for payment of bill, he told me the due amount is Rs 2,757/-(Average of two highest bills of last year, which pertains to summer period March-July). I want to know what kind of logic is there in taking the average?
If you want to take average either take from some previous months or the same months from the last year, so that proper amount can be calculated.

This is simply an act of looting the consumer as they don't have any other alternative.

Consumer No 161-011-511
Mobile No 8428900686
tripathiveen

Jan 31, 2016

LOOTING THE CONSUMER

mythilikn69

Jan 22, 2016

Delay in Bill payments

CONSUMER NAME:A.MOHAMAD THAHEER CONSUMER NUMBER: 06212110503 Amounts to Rs.23565
CONSUMER NAME:MOHAMED THAHIR HUSSAIN CONSUMER NUMBER: 06212110712 Amounts to Rs.70000
The above Service numbers belongs to Icici Prudential Life Insurance Co.Limited,Tabs complex,III Floor,Cantonment,Trichy-620 001.
The Due date for Bill payment is 18.01.2016. We could not get a proper communication due to Pongal Holidays on EB Payment in time.
Our total EB amounts to Rs.93565/-.The EB higher officer has removed the fuse connections for both the Service numbers. We kindly request you to consider our situation due to the Pongal Holidays,we assure that we will be making payment on or before 28th of January 2016. Kindly accept our request and provide both service lines active and connect our fuse connections immediately,as this office holds business with the public,without electricity connections all of them will be in trouble and feel disturbed. So accept our request and release the fuse connections immediately.As soon as we receive the DD from Bombay we will make payment. The Electricity board has raised a penalty of Rs.229 and Rs.561 for both the service numbers. We kindly request the EB department to waiver them,as we are paying all the EB payments in time. Because of the Pongal Government Holidays,we were unable to get the EB payment in time from our Mumbai office and make payment to Trichy EB Office. Kindly accept our request,consider our request and connect our Fuse carriers for both the services immediately and waiver the Penal charges.

Mythili.G
Icici Prudential
D.Prabhavathy

Jan 7, 2016

power supply failure

From, Mrs. D.Prabhavathy, 159/2, Habibullah Road, (Next to GERMAN HALL ) T.Nagar, Chennai. 17.(Rear Bungallow)
Our TNEB Service No (1) 129 /024/ 198 and (2) 129/024 / 199. the above mentioned service lines ( single Phase) and (Three phase) supply respectively for the first floor and Ground floor at the above premises has been without power. Since we were away from chennai since a couple of months and returning home in another few days with our family and children and in a situation without power supply in our premises we would be gravely handicapped.

we shall indeed be grateful if you would kindly arrange to rectify and restore power supply as early as posssible since our return FLIGHT at Chennai happens to be during night time. As mentioned above we have elderly members in the family besides
young children. and you may visualise our plight without power supply at our premises. Kindly do the needful. Thanking you.
hirudayaraj

Jan 7, 2016

bill payment

I am Lalitha Kumari Residing at Lower Kodapamund,Udhagamandalam.My E B No: 03-401-018-989.Usally the meter reading will take around 17th day of every two months. But this month the reading analoizer will not appear the date of 17th, instead of 17th November the analoizer took the reading on 2nd of December. so totally [75 days ] they charged for the 75 days reading it will go around double the amount because every month our reading will come around 475 units it'll cost around Rs 1250/regularly. But this month the unit crosses around 500 the cost will be double it is Rs2500/. I went to E B Office main bus stand, Ooty,they were not respond grievance properly. Is there any mistake for our side? Please kindly take action for this improper payment. If there is flat unit rate means we are not bother. But in your scheme unit rate are varied that's why we are worried. Please kindly do me favour as soon as possible

Thank You.
K THYAGARAJAN

Jan 6, 2016

meter fault (not working)

our flat has 9 electronic meters and is found that some are not working. It is due to recent flood last month. kindly arrange for providing new meters. Our flat address is as follows

RAMS GAYATHRI FLATS
NO3 (OLD 38) 12TH AVENUE ASHOKNAGAR
CHENNAI 83 (near kasi theatre signal)

Thanks, Regards
K.THYAGARAJAN
contact no 9884958592

State Bank of India - Withdrawal money but not recieve amount
    My account No:32712331914 Receipt code # 4100 TXN# 7503....
    RPF GWALIOR - loss one man
    dear sir kolkata to bhabua road ane wale imran...
    shri guru ram rai public school hardoi - complain against teacher of physics
    Our 11 class physics teacher force students to take...
    Godrej - a.c. not working
    Godrej company bakwas he mere dosto main a.c leke fas gaya...
    freecharge.in - refund for wrong recharge
    May 03, 2016 Recharged to wrong number...
    SBI CREDIT CARD and SNAPDEAL - FRAUDULENT MISUSE OF CREDIT CARD
    Dear Sir/ Madam, My name is Ashu Yadav and my credit card...
    Alpha Baleno - Delay in car Delivery
    Hi, What a name, what a brand, what a quality, what a...
    Videocon D2H - Reinstallation relocation
    Dear Sir, I have complained on 2-05-2016 at 8:am for...
    BLACK MAGIC - polluting society
    respected sir, in a village...
    Chennai Traffic Police - parking of vehicles in Luz Avenue Mylapore
    This road (Luz Avenue) is bordering the western end of the...