TNEB ( TAMILNADU ELECTRICITY BOARD)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TNEB ( TAMILNADU ELECTRICITY BOARD)

af_rahman

Oct 31, 2014

Online Payment Regarding

Service No. 442 108 2220 / Ambur

I made online payment on 28/10/2014 for Service No. 442 108 2220, till today it has not reflected in TNEB portal. But, in bank account it was debited. The Lakshmi Vilas Bank receipt/Ref # 66709701 10. Kindly cross check the details and update amount in the TNEB Portal. Because tomorrow is the last date for the payment. Kindly do the needful and oblige.

Fazlur Rahman
Ambur
joshua_1310

Oct 30, 2014

No response to letter for wrong Bill Payment

Hello sir/Madam,

We are residing at MGR Nagar for past 9 years. The reading for October month was taken on 12th october and was taken as "19810" instead of "16810" and have billed as Rs.20000. We identified the issue and raised complaint on 15th OCT at MGR NAGAR TANGEDO office. Till date, each time we ask for an update, they say that letter has to be signed by someone and the wrong value will be corrected in a day. But there is no update or proper response from the officers.

Kindly let us know how to proceed with this.

modiway

Oct 30, 2014

not assessed. properly

Respectd sir/madam,

The following door number buildings are multistoreyed bt electricity bills paying are very less I hope it was cheating, the local assesser supporting them by getting some amount, so pls cross check d readings, electricity consumption, meters by an honest officer & install d new electronic meter.

No.16/31 (4 families - 30 persons)
No.14/27 (5 families - 30 members)
No.24/33 (5 families - 40 " )
No.17/33 (5 families - 35 " )

Add: v.o.c nagar, 4th street, pulianthope,
Chennai - 600 012. (Zone - 8)

Note: no intention execept to abolish bribe, cheating etc fm d bottom level, hope it wl be considered.
spurgeon

Oct 25, 2014

low voltage and no proper cable line

sir, we are people of patel nagar, and sanjay gandthi nagar in tondiarpet -81(IOC). almost everyday there is a problem in our electric lines.our region authorities are not taken any steps for proper connections. this is semester time we are unable to study due to this power failure daily. please take quick action for this problem.

patel and sanjay nagar people.
pandipathiram panchayat

Oct 24, 2014

Main TD Line Damaged

Dear Sir, We would like to inform you that the Main TD Line going from Avudaiyarkoil (Tirupperunthurai) Sub-station to Pandipathiram DP transformer and the erected poles are damaged, very dangerous position. So, kindly request you to rectify the problem to avoid the disconnection of electricity in our village. This is also our humble request. Thanks a lot for your understanding and support and cooperation.

Pandipathiram Peoples
Panyachat of Pandipathiram

Mail id: pandipathirampanchayat@gmail.com
thiyaguplc

Oct 20, 2014

single phase problem

We are running a guest house in valaiyar vadi street, vedalai. We regret inform you that we are facing frequently one single phase problem

Yours Sincerely,

thiyagu - 9500766237
manimohan

4th line

we are living 40 years Nediyam village,Pallipet taluk ,Tiruthani region,we are having residential plot in Nediyam,now electricity line three line is going on ,my grandfathers uneducated ,that time they didn't say any objection for three lines,now fourth line is taking , it 's create big problem to built a new house in that place in future,please consider and save our property, and take necessary action against this issue.otherwise,if u can't take any action we will go for legaly
manimohan

4th line

Dear Chairman sir

we are living 40 years Nediyam village,Pallipet taluk ,Tiruthani region,we are having residential plot in Nediyam,now electricity line three line is going on ,my grandfathers uneducated ,that time they didn't say any objection for three lines,now fourth line is taking no it 's create big problem to built a new house in that place in future,please consider and save our property, and take necessary action against this issue.otherwise,if u can't take any action we will go for legaly
PPS Murthy

Power Not avilable

For the last one month no power is available and Full Call Centre No 1922 no one is attending to the call, after calling for language option by pressing 1 or 2. Complaint is living Chennai City with the fuse call centre No 24860694 always remaining unresponded .
Complaining Consumer Contact Number : 9444440768
cutevin46

Oct 14, 2014

Name wrongly entered

Service No : 090540131994
My name is entered A Krishaswmy instead of E Krishnamoorthy in EB database. I request you to change it asap.
krishnakumari

Oct 13, 2014

NO POWER SUPPLY AT HOME

I Mr. Sudhakar residing in the No. 69, Shoba Nagar, Aavaramplayam, Ganapathy Post, CBE - 6.

From yesterday night (12.10.2014) onwards there is no power supply in my home. Kindly take necessary action and do the needful at the earliest.

My contact No. 92443 90273
mr.kathirvelu

Oct 9, 2014

Late Payment

May I know how late payment for electricity bill is calculated? In percentage
JAYASHREE jayaseelan

Oct 7, 2014

PAYMENT MADE RECCEIPT NOT GENERATED

Sir / Madam

Today is the last date for payment so i made the payment through SBI net banking, from my account Eb amount is debited. so please help me to rectify this problem. please take in account or revert back to my account.

Date (Value Date) Narration Ref. No. DEBIT Credit

Bill date : 2014-09-18 Due date: 2014-10-07

CC Charge Fixed Cost MD Penalty PF Penalty E-Tax Amount
1915 40 0 0 0 1955**
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**This is only the current consumption charges. Arrears if any will be included in the bill and have to be paid.
This is an automatically generated email. Kindly do not reply to this mail.
Click here for making Online Payment: https://www.tnebnet.org/awp/login
GayatriKumar

Sep 27, 2014

One phae not working

We are residing in 7th street , Ram Nagar North Extension, Puzhuthivakkam, Chennai 600091. For the last 5 days everyday one phase goes off. The EB department people come very late next day after making about 20 calls to them and rectify the problem temporarily. Again in the night one phase goes off. We are unable to sleep in the night and the next day it is very unproductive.
I reauest you to permanently fix this problem ad give us peace of mind.
SUBRAMANIAN.M

Sep 19, 2014

Meter reading staff's mis- behaving .

MY CURRENT CONSUMPTION NUMBER IS 014-002-666.
MY ADDRESS IS 125/26,MANALI NEW TOWN,
CHENNAI-103.
IN MY HOUSE CURRENT CONSUMPTION METER IS WORKING.BUT THE METER READING STAFF IS WRITTEN IN MY CARD" NO DISPLAY". I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY HE WAS WRITTEN LIKE THIS. PLEASE DO THE NEEDFULL.
AND AT THE SAME TIME TAKE NESSASARY ACTION AGAINST HIM.
THIS IS THE INFORMATION TO ALL HIGH OFFICIALS OF T.N.E.B.
---SUBRAMANIAN.M
augustinjoseg

Sep 18, 2014

Reading not mentioned in card as well as online

Hi ,

Every month i used to pay my bill amount 800-900 range. one month they not mentioned reading details in card as well as online.
they have taken reading next month calculated for 4 months .so the amont came around 3400 rs according to the overall reading rate. so i had to pay around 1500 rs. extra from the real charge by made mistaken by EB employees . kindly suggest the way to claim the amount back.

regards,
Jose
S Vijayaragavan

EB consumption meterfaulty

Complaint already made on 21.8.2014 about to The Assitant Engineer Nolambur Mogappair west,given written letter about Consumption Meter faulty for the service No.437.022.331 in Block No.5 Flat No.B in 3rd Flooe in Jain Sunderbans Nolambur
Chennai 600095. Consumer Name S Vijayaragavan Block No.5, IIIrd floor B Flat Jain Sunderbans Nolambu Chennai 95
My Resident Address.S Vijayaragavan No.5 7th Cross Street Thiruvengadanagar, Tirininravur 602024
My landline 044/26344632 Mobile 9444710764 email srvr39@yahoo.com Pl take appropirate action Thanks
guga

Sep 17, 2014

unauthorised setup of electrict motor in my well

sir i am owning two acres of land in yenadavadi village cheyyar taluk tiruvannamalai district my neighbour named Mr.thanikachalam has installed electricity motor in my well without my permission. Two weeks before (ie) 06/09/2014 i went and made written complaint to the concerned junior engineer (name unknown) He came to the spot and inspected and told me that he will remove the motor but till now with the inteference of the local politician he has not removed the electicity motor. Hence i humbly request u to take appropriate action in this regard.

From
Karthikclick

Meter Display Replacement of device

Consumer Name: K.Karthikeyan
Service Number: 240-015-314

Problem: Meter display is not proper from August 15 2014, requested for new meter change and also the person noted down reading with assumption and didn't marked the meter as Defect and caused problem.

Valasaravakkam AE is not responsible and hesitating in assisting consumers, He didn't take any action on the person noted down wrong reading which is affecting several consumers. But he shouted at the revenue officer who helped consumers in adjusting the right reading and aided in payment. Now he is not sending any person to replace my defect meter. If I ask for reason, he simply saying irrelevant internal issues which consumers wont even understand and asking me to give another letter in October.

My online complaint numbers are as follows:
1.complaint id - 7184623082014 - 23/8/2014 - Person noted down wrong meter reading - letter also accepted by AE

2.complaint id - 7458703092014 - 3/9/2014 - Meter No Display - Letter also accepted by AE

Karthik
anvarbashaa

Sep 16, 2014

Electric Pole in the middle of the Road

Hi There,

I live in the 30 ft Road Varadarjan Nagar- Ponniamman Medu (Behind Kolathur RTO office) WE have an Electric Pole right opposite to the transformer which blocks at least 6ft of the road and makes the road narrow. I have contacted Chennai Corporation Officials on the same, they have asked me to post the same in your complaints forum. Kindly remove this post and place it on the opposite side of road. Which would remove the hindrance of traffice happening quite frequently opposite to my house.

Kindly let me know if you need anything else.

Many Thanks
Anvar Bashaa
chitraa

Sep 10, 2014

TNEB METER READING NOT BEING ENTERED IN CARD

THOUGH METER CARDS ARE KEPT ON 1ST OF THE MONTH BI-MONTHLY, READING NOT BEING ENTERED IN THE METER CARD.
THOUGH IT IS AVAILABLE ONLINE, SOME PEOPLE MAY NOT HAVE PC FACILITY.
AND IS IT NOT MANDATORY TO ENTER METER READING ON METER CARD. FOR THE PAST FOUR TIMES, IT IS NOT BEING ENTERED. NANGANALLUR EB AUTHORITIES SHOULD INSTRUCT THE PERSONS COMING FOR TAKING READING TO ENTER THE READINGS ON THE CARD IMMEDIATELY WHEN THE TAKE READINGS.

FROM
GURU JEEVA APARTMENTS
VTH MAIN ROAD
NANGANALLUR CHENNAI 61
Ravi Bangalore

Sep 4, 2014

To remove the Bill Messaging service which is unknowingly activated by you to my mobile number which is located in the Karnataka region.

I am residing in Bangalore and my network is Karnataka origin. From the past two to three months i am getting a message to pay the electricity bill with the SC No. 0251600835. As this is not related to me, find the concerned person and collect the exact mobile number and then send the bill to him.
So, i kindly request you to remove the service which is attached to my number and do the needful at the earliest.

With Regards,
Ravi
Mob. No. 09844255989.
Bangalore, Karnataka.
A.R.Ram Mohan

Sep 3, 2014

one phase is not working

We have 5 blocks in our apartments. In block 2, we have three phase system in my house out of which, one phase is not working for more than six months. Sometimes, whenever other blocks are having power, in block 2 there is no power at all. Power will be restored after making a complaint. Kindly look into this and do the needful. Another request, in Block 2 C, a new electronic current box has been installed. How to read the metre reading? Can you please help in this regard.

A.R.Ram Mohan,

Dated:3.9.2014
manoraj81

Sep 2, 2014

low voltage issues more than 6 month

Due to low voltage problem, we almost lost our peace of mind more than 6 months.
we complained several times to the people whoever comes for reading but no action taken.
recently last month. Several stabilizers burnt along with ac.
Not even a fan is working in this low voltage which ranges from 85 to 150.
We could find this 150 or 160 @ 11 am. But @ peak hours like 6 to 9 or the whole night it will be 85 to 90.
Who will address this issues.
meethiru

Sep 1, 2014

TAMILNADU ELECTRICITY BOARD-METER READING VERY FAST PAYING HUGE AMOUNT

TAMILNADU ELECTRICTY BOARD-METER READING VERY FAST PAYING HUGE AMOUNT Dear sir, My consumer details are consumer name M.Thirunavukkarasu.N012/24 Silambani south street DEVAKOTTAI 630302 Contact no.9894034690 I wish to inform you that I have construct my First floor.,At that time I was changed my tariff NO.I to tariff no V. Due to my mistake I was not changed the tariff No.V to tariff No.I after completion of work done by me.At that time i was remit the EB Bill Rs.3494/ I gave the complaint to the AE of our area. But he refused the complaint.He told the next bill should be adjusted. The April 2014 EB bill reading medam says that the meter was not function.Please call on our office and pay the bill amount.Immediately i went to the EB office and met concern clerk. He told the April 2014 bill amount Rs.2071/ I was remit the amount Rs.2071/ on 7/5/2014. Next June14 bill amount Rs.3450/. Immediately i met the AE of our area.He told please pay the amount Rs.3450/after we will check your meter. I was remit the amount Rs3450/ on 4/7/2014 Again August bill amount was received for Rs.2185/ for sc No.05415003305 due on 8/9/2014. Our meter is not working properly and also meter reading is fast long days ago. we gave the complaint to the AE of our area. But he is not accepting and refuse.He says that the New electronic meter is fine.Although my consumption readings are very high due to faulty meter and i have paid as per the reading for the past six months So, i request you to kindly change the faulty meter immediately Awaiting your favourable reply. Thank you With regards M.Thirunavukkarasu

snapdeal - Non delivery of items
    Snapdeal order no 3146452684- non delivered even after 20...
    India Speed Post - lost my speedpost transuction number
    i lost my speed post transction slip, how i know my...
    pepperfry.com - Pepperfry expects you to be a carpenter
    I bought 3 door shoe rack from pepperfry on 17 Oct 2014 ,...
    Aircel - barred no
    i had paid every month proper balance amount in last 3...
    astrology - intercast love marriage problem solution +91-9915467377 goa
    I.L WORLD FAMOUS BEST POWERFUL ASTROLOGER,swami...
    Airtel - Refund of balance
    To whomsoever it may concern, This mail is to inform...
    Micromax 3G data card - Lost Micromax MMX353W
    I purchase Micromax MMX353W IMEI mi 911221107132649...
    mlmcafe.biz - MLM Cafe Fraud
    I have given Money Rs.9500/- to develop software to mlm...
    aircel tatadocomo uninor mts virgin tower installation - net problam
    Sir mere land par net ki problam hai yahan par net nahi...
    aadhar card - not downloading aadhar card
    EID: 1003/13009/04662 AADHAR NO....