TNEB ( TAMILNADU ELECTRICITY BOARD)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TNEB ( TAMILNADU ELECTRICITY BOARD)

Thangarathnam.R

Dec 19, 2014

Objection for erection of transformer near plot - Regarding.

From,
R.Thangarathnam, M.com, DCA,
ESSAR ILLAM,
No:80 Subramani Iyer Street,
Vasanthapuram,
Vellore-632001.
1. The Junior Engineer O&M, TANGEDCO/urban II, Kagithapattarai, Vellore.
2. Assistant Executive Engineer, O&M, TANGEDCO, Fort round road, Vellore.
3. Executive Engineer, O&M, TANGEDCO/town, Gandhi Nagar, Vellore.
4. Superintending Engineer, TANGEDCO, Kamarajar building, Gandhi Nagar, Vellore.

Subject: Objection for erection of transformer near plot - Regarding.

It has come to my knowledge that the Electricity Board is planning to erect a transformer close to my plot (Plot No.7, Survey No:2887/1A) in Kagithapattarai,Vellore. As I have to utilize the plot for building a house, I object to the erection of any electrical installation like transformer or electric pillar or electric line close to my plot mentioned above.

yours faithfully,
R.Thangarathinam.,
Cell:9488852635
dskumar87

Dec 15, 2014

Fraudulent EB Tapping by House owner

We are residing @ No : 108, 8th Cross Street(Behind NPR Mahal),Mahalakshmi Nagar,
Nandhivaram,Guduvancheri,Chennai 602203 with EB number 09568025372 . We live in a house were there are 7 houses in 3 different lfoors(3 in GroundFloor,3 in Firts Floor,1 in 2nd Floor . Owner is not living in that house he has rented all the houses , wherein out of 7 houses only 6 meters are available , and the extra 1 house power is somehow tapped to other 's Line('i.e., 1 or 2 meters of the other 6 houses in the building). We use only 1TV, 2 Fans, 2 Tube lights 1 Bulb and 0 watt bulb, very rarely we use Mixie we were paying only 100 to 150 rs previously., but forthe past 2 bills we are getting 550 and 520 respectively, they are clearly cheating us by giving fraudulent connection for which the house owner is also responsible when we complained the house owner he said we have to pay the bill , do what ever you can we will do like this only, looks like he has bribed the EB personnel, this we came to know from one of the guy working in that EB substation itself. We dont know how to proceed on this and whom to complaint , Please take necessary actions.

Sureshkumar D
shanmugam.R

Dec 9, 2014

1 phase not coming

dear sir
I am living 15 perumal street royapettah, more than 40 years.i am having 3 phase commercial line.

But i am having regular problem that i couldnt get 1 phase.from 4th dec i have a problem i couldnt run my buisness

Because,i am getting only 2 phase in my line.i couldnt run 3phase compressure motor for my bussiness.
This is happening regulerly in my power line.i complint about this,more than

10 times but the problem not rectified till today. kindly take action as early as possible in this matter.
Thanks once again.
baskar6005

Nov 29, 2014

name correction

Service No : 071005256
My name is entered NARAYANASWAMY instead of V.S.NARAYANAN in EB database. I request you to change it asap,
and iam having another service(0710051373) name correct,
correct name and address: V.S.NARAYANAN
47, 4th MAIN ROAD,
JAWAHAR NAGAR,
CHENNAI 600082
R.MANJULA

Nov 29, 2014

REGARDING DELETION OF OLD USER NAME AND PASSWORD FOR ONLINE BILL PAYMENT CREATED BY MY EX-TENANT

My consumer no. is 092731131583. Chennai (South). My Service No.1583. My tenant -Mr.Vinoth was paying through net using his user name and password. Now he has vacated the house. We asked him to delete his user name name and password. He said that he had deleted his user name and password. But, when I am trying to pay online, it says user name incorrect. H

Hence, I would like to request that my new registration may be accepted and the old user name and password of the tenant may be deleted.

R.MANJULA
nivithaa

Nov 22, 2014

Worst LadY Staff

Ref:: Royapettah Branch , ( Masude Opp)

We would inform you that Royapettah Branch 2 Ladies staff with Entrance cash counter is a Worst Ladies ( One Lady is Fat & Another Lady is Lien ) Sorry I do no his name. No reponse the question.The 2 lady who answers is very rude and hangs up on you even while you talk. Not only me , most of the peoples he said very most worst Ladies .

Please taken the action for that 2 Ladies and Punishable. My Smallest Request you to the 2 ladies transferred to Some other branches...

Royapettah , Triplicane Leaving People though very Happy.

Please the message send to Higher side ( Responsible Person)
I waiting for yours Steps
Divesh Rathi

Nov 19, 2014

70.36.202 Electricity Board Meter Reading More Trouble Of Huge Amount

WE ARE GETTING MORE ELECTRICITY BILL AMOUNT DUE TO FAST READING OF METER,
Consumer Name : Preethi Rathi. Details are : No:215/31, 8th cross street M.K.B Nagar, 1st floor, chennai-34, 9380089722,
3 phase Connection the meter No is : 696704, Tariff no is : IA, When The person coming for Reading Meter We are Not In home Because We All going Office from 10 to 3pm .. Our Bill Amount About 9000 it's too high.. So kindly Take Any Response Regards This Complaint ... Thank You ... With Regards, Preethi Rathi..
af_rahman

Oct 31, 2014

Online Payment Regarding

Service No. 442 108 2220 / Ambur

I made online payment on 28/10/2014 for Service No. 442 108 2220, till today it has not reflected in TNEB portal. But, in bank account it was debited. The Lakshmi Vilas Bank receipt/Ref # 66709701 10. Kindly cross check the details and update amount in the TNEB Portal. Because tomorrow is the last date for the payment. Kindly do the needful and oblige.

Fazlur Rahman
Ambur
joshua_1310

Oct 30, 2014

No response to letter for wrong Bill Payment

Hello sir/Madam,

We are residing at MGR Nagar for past 9 years. The reading for October month was taken on 12th october and was taken as "19810" instead of "16810" and have billed as Rs.20000. We identified the issue and raised complaint on 15th OCT at MGR NAGAR TANGEDO office. Till date, each time we ask for an update, they say that letter has to be signed by someone and the wrong value will be corrected in a day. But there is no update or proper response from the officers.

Kindly let us know how to proceed with this.

modiway

Oct 30, 2014

not assessed. properly

Respectd sir/madam,

The following door number buildings are multistoreyed bt electricity bills paying are very less I hope it was cheating, the local assesser supporting them by getting some amount, so pls cross check d readings, electricity consumption, meters by an honest officer & install d new electronic meter.

No.16/31 (4 families - 30 persons)
No.14/27 (5 families - 30 members)
No.24/33 (5 families - 40 " )
No.17/33 (5 families - 35 " )

Add: v.o.c nagar, 4th street, pulianthope,
Chennai - 600 012. (Zone - 8)

Note: no intention execept to abolish bribe, cheating etc fm d bottom level, hope it wl be considered.
spurgeon

Oct 25, 2014

low voltage and no proper cable line

sir, we are people of patel nagar, and sanjay gandthi nagar in tondiarpet -81(IOC). almost everyday there is a problem in our electric lines.our region authorities are not taken any steps for proper connections. this is semester time we are unable to study due to this power failure daily. please take quick action for this problem.

patel and sanjay nagar people.
pandipathiram panchayat

Oct 24, 2014

Main TD Line Damaged

Dear Sir, We would like to inform you that the Main TD Line going from Avudaiyarkoil (Tirupperunthurai) Sub-station to Pandipathiram DP transformer and the erected poles are damaged, very dangerous position. So, kindly request you to rectify the problem to avoid the disconnection of electricity in our village. This is also our humble request. Thanks a lot for your understanding and support and cooperation.

Pandipathiram Peoples
Panyachat of Pandipathiram

Mail id: pandipathirampanchayat@gmail.com
thiyaguplc

Oct 20, 2014

single phase problem

We are running a guest house in valaiyar vadi street, vedalai. We regret inform you that we are facing frequently one single phase problem

Yours Sincerely,

thiyagu - 9500766237
manimohan

4th line

we are living 40 years Nediyam village,Pallipet taluk ,Tiruthani region,we are having residential plot in Nediyam,now electricity line three line is going on ,my grandfathers uneducated ,that time they didn't say any objection for three lines,now fourth line is taking , it 's create big problem to built a new house in that place in future,please consider and save our property, and take necessary action against this issue.otherwise,if u can't take any action we will go for legaly
manimohan

4th line

Dear Chairman sir

we are living 40 years Nediyam village,Pallipet taluk ,Tiruthani region,we are having residential plot in Nediyam,now electricity line three line is going on ,my grandfathers uneducated ,that time they didn't say any objection for three lines,now fourth line is taking no it 's create big problem to built a new house in that place in future,please consider and save our property, and take necessary action against this issue.otherwise,if u can't take any action we will go for legaly
PPS Murthy

Power Not avilable

For the last one month no power is available and Full Call Centre No 1922 no one is attending to the call, after calling for language option by pressing 1 or 2. Complaint is living Chennai City with the fuse call centre No 24860694 always remaining unresponded .
Complaining Consumer Contact Number : 9444440768
cutevin46

Oct 14, 2014

Name wrongly entered

Service No : 090540131994
My name is entered A Krishaswmy instead of E Krishnamoorthy in EB database. I request you to change it asap.
krishnakumari

Oct 13, 2014

NO POWER SUPPLY AT HOME

I Mr. Sudhakar residing in the No. 69, Shoba Nagar, Aavaramplayam, Ganapathy Post, CBE - 6.

From yesterday night (12.10.2014) onwards there is no power supply in my home. Kindly take necessary action and do the needful at the earliest.

My contact No. 92443 90273
mr.kathirvelu

Oct 9, 2014

Late Payment

May I know how late payment for electricity bill is calculated? In percentage
JAYASHREE jayaseelan

Oct 7, 2014

PAYMENT MADE RECCEIPT NOT GENERATED

Sir / Madam

Today is the last date for payment so i made the payment through SBI net banking, from my account Eb amount is debited. so please help me to rectify this problem. please take in account or revert back to my account.

Date (Value Date) Narration Ref. No. DEBIT Credit

Bill date : 2014-09-18 Due date: 2014-10-07

CC Charge Fixed Cost MD Penalty PF Penalty E-Tax Amount
1915 40 0 0 0 1955**
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**This is only the current consumption charges. Arrears if any will be included in the bill and have to be paid.
This is an automatically generated email. Kindly do not reply to this mail.
Click here for making Online Payment: https://www.tnebnet.org/awp/login
GayatriKumar

Sep 27, 2014

One phae not working

We are residing in 7th street , Ram Nagar North Extension, Puzhuthivakkam, Chennai 600091. For the last 5 days everyday one phase goes off. The EB department people come very late next day after making about 20 calls to them and rectify the problem temporarily. Again in the night one phase goes off. We are unable to sleep in the night and the next day it is very unproductive.
I reauest you to permanently fix this problem ad give us peace of mind.
SUBRAMANIAN.M

Sep 19, 2014

Meter reading staff's mis- behaving .

MY CURRENT CONSUMPTION NUMBER IS 014-002-666.
MY ADDRESS IS 125/26,MANALI NEW TOWN,
CHENNAI-103.
IN MY HOUSE CURRENT CONSUMPTION METER IS WORKING.BUT THE METER READING STAFF IS WRITTEN IN MY CARD" NO DISPLAY". I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY HE WAS WRITTEN LIKE THIS. PLEASE DO THE NEEDFULL.
AND AT THE SAME TIME TAKE NESSASARY ACTION AGAINST HIM.
THIS IS THE INFORMATION TO ALL HIGH OFFICIALS OF T.N.E.B.
---SUBRAMANIAN.M
augustinjoseg

Sep 18, 2014

Reading not mentioned in card as well as online

Hi ,

Every month i used to pay my bill amount 800-900 range. one month they not mentioned reading details in card as well as online.
they have taken reading next month calculated for 4 months .so the amont came around 3400 rs according to the overall reading rate. so i had to pay around 1500 rs. extra from the real charge by made mistaken by EB employees . kindly suggest the way to claim the amount back.

regards,
Jose
S Vijayaragavan

Sep 17, 2014

EB consumption meterfaulty

Complaint already made on 21.8.2014 about to The Assitant Engineer Nolambur Mogappair west,given written letter about Consumption Meter faulty for the service No.437.022.331 in Block No.5 Flat No.B in 3rd Flooe in Jain Sunderbans Nolambur
Chennai 600095. Consumer Name S Vijayaragavan Block No.5, IIIrd floor B Flat Jain Sunderbans Nolambu Chennai 95
My Resident Address.S Vijayaragavan No.5 7th Cross Street Thiruvengadanagar, Tirininravur 602024
My landline 044/26344632 Mobile 9444710764 email srvr39@yahoo.com Pl take appropirate action Thanks
guga

Sep 17, 2014

unauthorised setup of electrict motor in my well

sir i am owning two acres of land in yenadavadi village cheyyar taluk tiruvannamalai district my neighbour named Mr.thanikachalam has installed electricity motor in my well without my permission. Two weeks before (ie) 06/09/2014 i went and made written complaint to the concerned junior engineer (name unknown) He came to the spot and inspected and told me that he will remove the motor but till now with the inteference of the local politician he has not removed the electicity motor. Hence i humbly request u to take appropriate action in this regard.

From
phone no.9790714456
email id :
msspn71@gmail.com

snapdeal - Order not delivered and fraudulent practice
    Hi, I ordered a Happy Feet Foot Spa vide order no....
    Star Plus - Ohmymy ki beti
    Mein na like karni sunhani si ek ladi what was the...
    APSRTC/online ticket booking - Ticket not confirmed amount deducted-31779157 TID:
    Ticket not confirmed amount deducted---TID: 31779157...
    BIHAR SSC - Change my wrong date of birth
    sir, In application form of bihar ssc there is a edit...
    Bihar Staff Selection Commission - CHANGE MY DATE OF BIRTH
    sir, my name is pankaj kumar,i want to ask u how to...
    corporation of chennai - Street Dog Problem
    Dear sir In our Colony Vasantham Garden so many Dogs...
    care@irctc.co.in - for give me a link to reset my password
    Dear Sir, The thing is that Actually i forgot...
    abode bond - SAHARA ABODE B OND REFUND PENDING
    SAHARA ABODE BOND CONTROL NO.129510312093,129510312094 FOR...
    YEPME - cancel order
    I want to cancel my order number 1117133 .
    IRCTC - TDR filed but money not refunded
    I booked a Ticket to Journey on DEC-12th, 2014 using...