TNEB ( TAMILNADU ELECTRICITY BOARD)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TNEB ( TAMILNADU ELECTRICITY BOARD)

ganesh manikandan

7/733 New Muniyasamy Puram
Near Ambedkar Nagar Housing Board
Tuticorin-628002

Respected Sir
we have a problem with fast meter running in the month of June 2014.The reading details and charges are very very high when compared to the previous reading instrument and charges.They went to ask EB but they cannot do anything but will adjust in the coming month bill, so we paid the amount. Kindly look into the notice of the concerned.

Our Ref.No:07-346-013-1464
Our Meter Conn:23100
By
K.Ganesh Manikandan
suseela dayanand

Jul 12, 2014

Street lamp post in the middle of road

I have purchased plot no.76, 1 st, Street., Venugopal Nagar, Kattur, Trichy. This is a corner plot with roads on two sides. The road width is 15' feet as per the Layout plan. Since the plot was lying vacant for a long time the public was using part of the plot as road and the TNEB has erected Electric Post right in the middle of actual road as per the Layout plan. Already the matter was taken up by the Residents Association of Venugopal nagar, but no action has been taken so far to shift the post 10 feet towards the storm water drain. As I am planning to construct my house in the plot I request you to kindly arrange for shifting the post at the earliest by about 10 feet towards the drain so that the road is relaid according to the Layout Plan and I can reclaim my portion of the plot. Thanking you,
Suseela Dayanand.
9952753325 susidaya@yahoo.co.in
Suguna Sundari

Jul 11, 2014

Actually My connection is in Single Phase But Wrongly computerised as as 3 phase

RESPECTED SIR,
For New House Building Construction in 2010, I got EB CONNECTION and my Eb Service No.558 010 297 and my CONSUMER NO.09558010297. I deposit only for single phase. But the person who comes for reading told me that your service is in 3 Phase. In our area there is no 3 phase at all. So i verified in a service status in system in 09-Chennai-South Region, in 411-Chengalpattu Circle, 558-Mannur Section, 010 - Panchanmanthangal Distribution in Phase -3. During 2010 - 2014 we are paying the reading amount in 3 phase only. So i request u to take immediate action to change in single phase and update in system.

B.Suguna Sundari.
Duby

Jul 7, 2014

Low Voltage & Power Cut

I am residing at Dr. Ambedkar Salai, Periyar Nagar Extn, Madipakkam, Chennai-91.

We the residents of that particular area are facing low voltage issue & continious power cuts at the night time after 10.00pm.because of which the children, old aged pepole are facing lot of trouble.

our sleep is been disturbed because of the power cut happening in the night time.

kinldy request you not to cut the power during the night time, as we people are coming from the work after a tired day & want to take rest.

due to the low voltage issue the currenct bill is been double time increased.

please take severe action against this issues.

Pricne

karuthanoor,
pottipuram(Po),
Omalur(Tk),
Salem-636309

I am living in the above mention area for
over 21 years. There is always low
voltage and fluctuation in power supply in
our area.
Due to the lack of maintenance the
particular above mentioned area
experiences the power shut down. When
we report the complaint to the EB they says the single phase fuse has
gone but it will be take care within 30 or
40 minutes time, but they take more than
one hour or two hours to fix that fuse
problem. It is happening 8 to 10 times a
day. Our near area that is the next block
did not have power shut down at all.some
times the power shutdown last for over 6
hours, So please help us to solve this
problem immediately.

Anbarasan
SMahadevan

Jul 2, 2014

New Meter showing

S.Mahadevan, 7RS Road, Thudialore, Coimbatore-34
Service No : 03128003235

The Divisional Engineeer, TNEB, Coimbatore.

After fixing the new Meter for the power consumption, the reading details and charges are very very high when compared to the previous reading instrument and charges. Kindly look into the notice of the concerned.

thankshttp://www.complaintboard.in/complaints-reviews/tneb-tamilnadu-electricity-board-l92249.html#
S.Mahadevan
Edison Eddie

Jun 30, 2014

Low voltage due to very old damaged Transformer

In our village severe voltage fluctuation problem happens from past 4 months . due to the old transformer. our village people are complaining about this problem so many times . but they are telling we don't have the new transformer for replacing it. by low voltage electrical appliances are not working . and also damaged. so take proper action to rectify as soon as possible. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
latha1989

Jun 25, 2014

Power cut and irresponsibility of attending calls by the corresponding area EB office

I am latha from Thiruvanmiyur(10/12 chitrkulam Street) for the past two weeks we are continuosuly facing low voltage and power cut in our place.Power cut is not happening throughout the area only in my house.I called thiruvanmiyur EB office so many times but they are not at all picking up the call.I called head complaint department and registered a complaint also but it is also of no use
annapurani

Jun 24, 2014

powercut

Respected sir ,

We people are facing an enormous power supply failure in our area ( Devaraja nagar, selaiyur) for the past 2 months. We are continuously informing the authorities about this and things are going the same way. As u know the students of bharath university and lot of families are living in this area u people should have to take care . Hope u will respond to it..
balaraj23

Jun 22, 2014

uninformed power shut down

I am living in the above mention area for over 15 years. There is always low voltage and fluctuation in power supply in our area.
Due to the lack of maintenance the particular above mentioned area experiences the power shut down. When we report the complaint to the Red hills EB they says the single phase fuse has gone but it will be take care within 30 or 40 minutes time, but they take more than one hour or two hours to fix that fuse problem. It is happening 3 to 4 times a day. Our near area that is the next block did not have power shut down at all.some times the power shutdown last for over 6 hours, So please help us to solve this problem immediately.

Bala raj
Prithivi Rajan

Jun 21, 2014

Low voltage and fluctuations
This is regarding the very poor quality of voltage we receive at our area through the TNEB. Because of the very low voltage & fluctuations none of the electrical appliances are working and are prone to damage. Fridge, motor to pump water from wells are not working and we are not able to run our day today life. Tube lights are not working.I have complained to higher authorities about the low voltage & fluctuations , but their is no response from their side.
please help me in this issue.

AREA;
AVINANGUDI,
TITTAGUDI TK,
CUDDALORE DIST,
606112.
alvin.mano

Jun 20, 2014

Excess amount for billin

we have a problem with fast meter running in the month of November 2013, we complained the same to EB, they checked and changed the meter, but asked us the pay Rs. 13000/- since its entered in the system , they cannot do anything but will adjust in the coming month bill, so we paid the amount, And after 6 months ie., May, he came for reading the meter was not showing any display, he simply put the average amount and penalty all inclusive of Rs. 12000/- and asked us to check with the office,

we dont know what to do , we paid bill for January and march bill also ,how come he arrived the amount of Rs.12000/-
and the person who comes for reading he behaves like a Boss, he never listens and never answer any of or question

Please take necessary action
consumer No is 094320171689

Alwyn
kvinoth

power cut at night

Dear sir, I am staying in perambur vasan st chennai - 11... Daily night after 10.30 pm , power cut is happening for the past 10 days. It's not just one or two days, it is happening continuously. Due to this, we are unable to sleep properly. Please take immediate action to reduce power cuts at night.
udayakrishna

FREQUENT POWER CUTS AND LOW VOLTAGE

We are from Vadapalini, Vengeswarar Nager 2nd cross,

Past few days, We suspect 4 additional houses took additional /illegally took lines from the extention box which is dedicated to only 3 houses. wh
ich means 7 people seems using same power suppose to be for 3 or 4 houses.

Please do send our technicians to verify and rectify issues,
prabhu123

Frequent power cut

Hi , I am staying in sabari nagar, mugalivakkam. Daily night after 10 , power cut is happening. It's not just one or two days, it is happening continuously. Due to this, we are unable to sleep properly. Full day working in front of systems/computers, at night only we are giving rest to our eyes. Sleepless nights due to power cut causes eye irritations. I dont know how come Expected mothers (pregnant ladies) and old peoples are tolerating this.Being a normal man/women,we couldn't tolerate this. Please take immediate action to reduce power cuts at night. Even power cuts happening during day time, we can manage.
micheal velangkanni

Frequent power cut

I am residing at Ram nagar, velacherry. Now a days frequent power cut is happening at night times. Because of this, child are not able to sleep. Actually chief minister announced power cut should not happen from 27 may 2014. After that only power cut is happening continuously. We are managing at day times but could not manage in the night times. No one can sleep and not able to manage child and school children and working persons are also not able to sleep at night times then how can they work in the day times. Kindly request to solve this problem immediately which will help the velacherry people.

Thanks and regards,
Micheal
Abilash J

VOLTAGE PROBLEM

We are staying in 2nd cross street, Lenin nagar, Ambattur, Chennai - 53
we are facing voltage fluctuation in our area during night time. even the fans, lights are not working. Also most of the electrical equipments (TV, laptop and fridge) are gone because of the voltage fluctuation. Frequentely we are facin this issue in night ask to contatct EB person, he said give a petition to AE, why for what reason we need to give a Petition, This is thier general and routine job.

THIS IS MY MOB NO : 9940478288

KINDLY TRY TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
senthilmirasu

Jun 18, 2014

frequent powercut and most of the time low voltage.

I am Senthil Mirasu residing in Madampillaitharmam, levinchipuram panjayath, Trinelveli dist. In our place for last 3 weaks frequent powercut if come for sometime it would be low voltage even we can't light 15 volt cfl bulp we have inverter still we are out of power frequently sometime for day. I agree Here the wind is little bit strong. Please I request you do the needful and help us to get proper current.
With regards

Senthil Mirasu. (9600350703)
SriSudha

Jun 17, 2014

Low voltage and fluctuations

Dear Sir, We are staying in Rm veerappan Street, Perumbakkam. we are facing voltage fluctuation in our area during night time. even the fans, lights are not working. Also most of the electrical equipments (TV, laptop and fridge) are gone because of the voltage fluctuation.

Kindly look into this issue and take a speedy action on this matter.‚Äč
swetha123!

Jun 16, 2014

Night time powercut

Daily night time power cut(10:30 pm to 11:30pm) sleeping hours is very troublesome with kids. From past 10 days it is going on. Please take care abt this problem.
Thanks in advance
Jasmin begam

Continues power cut

I'm in venkataraman nagar,Hasthinapuram,Chennai- 64.we receive inconssitent power supply for past 15 days. For every 10 minutes we facing power cut in day time and night time. continuous 3 to 4 hours power cut in night time also ..please take necessary action .

Thanks in advance
Mythy

Jun 15, 2014

frequent power failure and no power till midnight

We are residing in Tambaram sanatorium we are facing irregular power failure both during day and night. When called and enquired about the problem getting a ridiculous answer that due maintenance there is no power cut which is happening at night. Why the hell and bloody inhuman rascals do a power failure at night that too after 10 every single day.and what a idiots who is governing this fools on earth. And you stupid authorities enjoy nice sleep at night spoiling sleep of innocent people. If you idiots have guts and courage do this power shut down at your own home or at VIP areas.

The person who is in charge for complaints and reads this
should be ashamed of himself and better don't continue your work.

Useless EB
RAJDEVIKA

PAYMENT AFTER DUE DATE/RECEIPT NOT GENERATED IN ONLINE/AMOUNT DEBITED IN BANK/

RESPECTED SIR,
FOR NEW HOUSE BUILDING CONSTRUCTION, I REGISTERED EB CONNECTION .CONSUMER NO.112 163 446 G.RAJ

ADVANCE CC CHARGES PAID 10355 PAID OCT 2013
AFTER 8 MONTHS CC 4320 PAYABLE DUE DATE 13 06 2014
14.06.2014 - LINEMAN ASKED US TO PAY IMMEDIATELY /BEFORE MONDAY MORNING i.e.16.06.2014
I PAID THROUGH INTERNET 4320 PLUS CHARGES - 14 06 2014 SATURDAY

RECEIPT NOT GENERATED ,BUT BANK DEBITED THE AMOUNT (SBI, CHENNAI)

MONDAY MORNING LINEMAN WILL COME TO DISCONNECT .

PLEASE TELL THEM NOT TO DISCONNECT, AND SUGGEST ME HOW CAN I GET THE RECEIPT FOR THE ABOVE PAYMENT
BEST REGARDS
G.RAJ
antojohn

Jun 13, 2014

continuous Voltage drop for past 3 MONTHS

I am Antony from Nazarathpet, N0: 1/96/,Kathan Subramani St ,Poonamalle,CHENNAI -103.

We are facing continuous Voltage drop for past 3 MONTHS and also we gave complaints to the EB department and that have not taken corrective actions.

I Request to you Please help us to solve the same immediately.

Antony
Bhagya Jyothi

Jun 11, 2014

Frequent power cut and low voltage

I am staying in No:7, Navapriya Pg, Ezhil Nagar 1st cross street, Sholinganallur, Chennai 600119.

We are facing frequent power cuts and low voltage of power from 2 months in complete Ezhil Nagar. We are facing severe problems because of this power cuts and low voltage. When we enquired with EB, we were informed that the tranformer for Ezhil nagar is with low power. So please resolve this issue as soon as possible which will be very helpful for us.

HDFC Ltd - Top-up loan sanctioning delayed (File No. 612690470)
    On 07-Jul-2014, I had submitted application for top-up...
    ICICI Personal Loan - not responding
    Im ashokkumar working as pvt ltd company.i have applied...
    VYAPAM - sub inspector roll number
    sir mera mp sub inspector ka roll number gum ho gya...
    etickets@irctc.co.in - eticket cancellation
    I have booked my e ticket on 28/07/2014 for my journey on...
    ALL UK AWARD WINNERS - 3 crore 35 lakhs from chevrolet car company UK.
    I got a message that i have won 3 crore 35 lakhs from...
    ICICI Bank - mabchgs W/O any prior info this is illigel
    Hello sir i have an account in icici bank and i just...
    Dish TV - Card Refresh Error
    hello Dish Tv team... m from...
    DishTV - tax ka naam par chaanl pack cosliy kar ta hai
    Sir dish tv tax ka naam par chaanl pack cosli kar ta hai...
    tata docomo - rong cha
    tata docomo serviced is very bad and tata docomo is cut...
    Life Insurance Corporation of India - rude behavior of lic of india
    Respected Sir, Previously i was only troubled by LIC...