TNEB ( TAMILNADU ELECTRICITY BOARD)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TNEB ( TAMILNADU ELECTRICITY BOARD)

subramaniam sunder

Aug 26, 2015

SHIFTING OF TRANSFORMER

SIR , WE ARE RESIDING IN MEDAVAKAM, CHENNAI, 1/1 PILLAYAR KOIL ST, PERUMAL KOIL ARCH. NOW THE TNEB PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO FIX ONE NEW TRANSFORMER NEAR TO OUR APPARTMENT, WHICH IS JUST 2 FEET FROM THE COMPOUND WALL OF OUR APPARTMENT, WHICH IS VERY DANGEROUSE, BECAUSE IN THE SAME SIDE WE HAVE OUR KITCHEN AND USING GAS CYLINDERS ALSO. PL. ADVICE THE LOCAL ASST. ENG. TO SHIFT THE TRANSFORMER FROM THIS PROPOSED PLACE. THERE ARE ENOUGH VACANT PLACE ARE AVAILABLE IN JUST 15 METRS FROM THE PRESENT LOCATION.
Aravind_Karunanidhi

Aug 25, 2015

Low Voltage and power Cut

i am K.Aravind S/o D.Karunanidhi residing at 241/1 Prakash Nagar 10th Cross street, Ponniammman Medu, Chenna-600110. We have been continuosly facLow Voltage at our home. i Yesterday night the power was cut by 10.30pm and came only by 2.30am in the mid-night. But the current came with a low-voltage only. i kept calling the EB personnels in the landline(04425376218) and mobile(9445850873) they were not ready to attend the call, they denied. So we suffered a lot without current yesterday night and now facing problem with Low Voltage. We need your help in sorting out this issue at the earliest as possible.

Aravind Karunanidhi
buvanakrishna

Aug 25, 2015

Abnormal reading of house meter

For the past 4 months my house EB meter showing abnormally, so, i request you to sir, to issue orders so as to rectify the meter

service no:405023726

thanking you sir
patantony

Aug 15, 2015

EB WIRE TO BE REMOVED

SIR,
I AM ANTONY ,NO: 17/1, SOWRASTRA NAGAR, SECOND STREET, CHOOLAI MEDU, CHENNAI - 94.
INFRONT OF MY HOUSE MAIN GATE AN ELECTRICITY WIRE IS HANGING ( WHICH IS TAKEN FROM THE DISTRIBUTION BOX TO NEAR BY HOUSE ) , IF THE CURRENT IS LEAKED OUT IT MAY CAUSE SERIOUS PROBLEM FOR THE LIVES, I ALREADY REMAINED IN THE OFFICE ( KODOMBAKKAM POWER HOUSE) BUT TILL NOW THE WIRE HAS NOT BEEN REMOVED ,
AND ALSO FROM THE DISTRIBUTION BOX OFTEN FIRE COMES THIS ALSO MAKE FEAR FOR ME ( THE DISTRIBUTION BOX IS VERY CLOSE TO MY GATE) , SO I REQUEST YOU TO REMOVE THE WIRE AND ALSO FIND SOME OTHER PLACE TO INSTALL THE DISTRIBUTION BOX WITH FULL OF SAFETY.
LOOKING FOR YOUR HELP SOON.
THANKS,
Antony
Arumugaraj S

False Reading

consumer no :070070190131
For Aug-13-2015 reading is 270 unit ,but marked as 370 unit.
cell no :9790107197
Consumer Name : sankarasubramanian
address : 6/12 ,middle st,Rajavallipuram ,Tirunelveli.
name: Arumugaraj

abdul gaffor sahib compound
vriddhachalam-606001
cell: 9962111579
DEAR SIR/MADAM,

I am mohamed jakkaryaTenent of abdil azeez above address . The month of july reading date 27/07/2015 actul reading is 318 units but billing unit is 600 .
accounts error so my last bill was wrongly calculated Rs.2790/ . the bill amount is very high. I have using only 250 units to 300 units per bill
jakkarya

abdul gaffor sahib compound
vriddhachalam-606001
cell: 9962111579
DEAR SIR/MADAM,

I am k. abdul rahman.Tenent of abdil azeezt above address . The month of july reading date 27/07/2015 actul reading is 318 units but billing unit is 600 .
Syedfasee

Aug 10, 2015

Power failure very often

Sir/Mam, Again tdy we are now facing power failure problem past couple of hours complaint been raised many time still power supply not there. If these happen regularly how kids will go to schools next day n how we all go to works. Customer care say dripping problem jus for dripping problem it takes so long time to resolve it. Wonderful job EB peoples are doing.
Syedfasee

Aug 10, 2015

Power failure very often

We are residing at 4th st nagalakshmi Nagar, Maran garden kattupakkam Chennai 56. Very often here power failure problem in midnight times how people will sleep n work for next day. We raises the complaints many times then too no action been taken and it takes too long time to resolve the problem after we give customer care complaint. Eb concern department have to look into this seriously. How we all go to works n kids to schools.
sn.rajesh

Aug 6, 2015

low voltage and very high tariff

Dear TNEB,

We are residing at Ramapuram area,near area, chennai. we are facing huge problem and we are getting always 190 Voltage after 8pm every day. we told local Assitant Engineer (AE) he is still not taking action to check losses in the cable and LT lines to all the residence.beacuse of the Low voltage 190 Volts we are facing to pay huge amount every month to TNEB. Because of TNEB carelessness as a people we are facing huge money to TNEB.

Tariif system as per the electrical system its seems wrong and its vary based upon ADMK and DMK period. i understand that TNEB service to people, not earning money from people.

TNEB ramapuram area labours and accountant is very rude kind of behaviour and not respecting prople with concerns. respecting only who is coming for payment. i dont think so TNEB managment is not correct.

regards,

S N Rajesh

+919962986554
Kanagaraj Nagore

Aug 6, 2015

Lineman always in drunken stage.

Line man by name Srinivasan is always in drunken stage. If any body calls for complaint he simply says get a vehicle and call my helper (un official person) from Adivalli and corect the complaint. He never cares for any one. Already due to his mistake an unofficial person has expired in poosaripatti recently. Pls change him.
karthipc891

Aug 4, 2015

no power

sir : i am stay at vincent police quatres I block & door no is 15, service no 0426--018--649.. in my block three houses are no power. phase not coming , in few days this problem.
my ph no : 97865-52444, 73580-36424.
kbbarath3232

Aug 4, 2015

online reading data not uptodated

07 279017785 K.B.Barathsingh 272,SRIRENGAPALAYAM
07 279017786 K.B.Barathsingh 272B, SRIRENGAPALAYAM
07 2790171382 K.B.Barathsingh 272D5 SRIRENGAPALAYAM
07 2790171383 K.B.Barathsingh 272D6, SRIRENGAPALAYAM
07 2790171385 K.B.Barathsingh 272D8, SRIRENGAPALAYAM
07 2790171379 K.B.Barathsingh 272D3, SRIRENGAPALAYAM
07 2790171380 K.B.Barathsingh 272D4, SRIRENGAPALAYAM
usually for the above connections, we have received online reading details and mail
to our mail id apmploffice@gmail.com, on or before 23rd. But in July we have not able
to know the reading details through EB reading(online) and we have not received the
reading details to our above mail id. Kindly advise us,

UMA.

34-2 kamaraj Nagar
Swaminalai
Kumbakonam

Dear sir/madam
. today night 9.45pm there is some spark in our street eb post , I informed to concern lineman via mobile he said I will ask to someone to come there. But till now nobody to visit here . Suddenly my house line shut down due to the spark in the eb post. There is no night duty person in eb office. Plz check our street and clear the problem
Jerald Selvakumar

Aug 1, 2015

In R phase voltage not coming from the post

eb service number: 070010120906 in the 3 phase supply only 2 phase are coming for a long time. In the R phase supply is not coming from the post.please do the needful. Thank you sir
rasheeapart

Aug 1, 2015

MISUSING OF CURRENT SUPPLY

TO

THE ASSISTANT ENGINEER,
VILLIVAKKAM DIVISION
CHENNAI

SINCE OUR FLAT RASHEE APARMENTS IN AYANAVARAM CHENNAI - 23 CONSTRUCTED BEFORE 3 YEARS ON BEING ONLY 8 FLATS APPROVED BUT BUILDER HAS CONSTRUCTED MORE 4 FLATS UNAPPROVED WITHOUT GETTING ANY CMDA APPROVAL. HE DIDN'T GET ANY EB CONNECTIONS ALSO. THE COMMON EB CONNECTION METER SERVICE NO. 029-031-658 ALLOTED BY THE BUILDER FOR OUR COMMON PURPOSE FOR USING LIFT AND MOTOR PURPOSE ONLY. BUT THIS CONNECTION IS MISUSED BY THE 3RD FLOOR UNAPPROVED APARTMENT. KINDLY CHECK THE METER SERVICE NO AND GET THE CONNECTION PROPERLY FOR US. MANY TIMES WE COMPLAINED BUT NOT ANY PROPER ACTION TAKEN. KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

RASHEE APARTMENTS

ALL 8 APPROVED FLAT OWNERS
vina Narasimhamurthy

Jul 31, 2015

attitude / complacence

Road was dug out by jcb and the power line to my house was cut at 5pm. I called the EB as I always do not knowing it was cut by the road workers. At 7pm the line men and the supervisor of road work had a heated argument about some past happenings.
The drew a lone from the post and gave a direct connection.
We had rains yesterday and we felt the electrical shock every where.
I called the EB and the RUDE and IDONT care attitude..."we can put off the main if you want...but are full up with other complaints...can rectify it only in a couple of days" and walked away.
EB...please do wake up to 2015 and drop the attitude. Its such a sad state to believe you are doing the consumer a favour.
nandagopal.p

mohanur road,
NAMAKKAL-637001
mobile : 9500979646
DEAR SIR/MADAM,

I am p.nandagopal .Tenent of kavitha appartment above address . The month of march reading date 04/03/2015 and the next reading date actualy 04/05/2015 but entry repeated 04/03/2015 .
accounts error so my last bill was wrongly calculated Rs.3011/ . the bill amount is very high. I have using only 250 units to 300 units per bill,
abiramesh9

Jul 28, 2015

No power supply in ONE phase

MY NAME : T.SUJITHA MANI

COMPLAINT : THERE IS NO POWER SUPPLY IN ONE PHASE OF MY THREE PHASE POWER LINE
M.NANDHINI

M.NANDHINI,SC.09404008182

Sir..
We are residing in vanagaram,andal nagar 9th street,2nd cross street, two family living in. From past 2 days we suffered from power cut.we called some of the Foreman's but none of the foreman respond properly.please take a proper action for this.
Ct no: 9841235064
M.NANDHINI

POWER CUT

YESTER DAY FROM (28.07.15) POWER CUT COMPLIENTS
pragathi001

Jul 27, 2015

power off

dear sir, my name is easwaran 16/735,melur village & post,nilgiris sc.no.03 430 018 277. last three days no current i inform to your office but no responce please arrange it...... thanking you......
Akkilan

Jul 20, 2015

Meter is not working

My eb meter is not working please replace the old meter
essdi12345

217,karthikai Nagar,
Tirupur Road,
Kangayam.

Shopclues - Cheating consumer money
    1. Shop clues post the offer at lower price than other...
    279882 - scholarship
    Sir mera naam b a me tha exam paper bank lagne se naam...
    jagan.s - promotion code not applied
    My mail id is not added in the my account, so the...
    Automobile - Placement
    Sir/Madam, I got numerous calls on my cell phone...
    care---paytm.com - my maid id is not added to in my profile account
    my maid id is not added to in my profile account, so...
    Askme Bazar - DUBLICAT MATIRIAL
    DUBLICATI MATIRIYAL BELT,WALIT AND SUNGLLASIS AND DEMEJ...
    aryafinance cheat company in india - kvic scheme in pmegp
    dear sir my loan approved 5 lac in PMEGP scheme but I...