TNPSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about TNPSC

Gowri Rajeswari

Feb 18, 2017

Not receiving application Id for Group 1 tnpsc exam

I have applied for TNPSC Group 1 exam. Still I didn't get my application ID. It is very very difficult to download my hall ticket. But the cost of examination fees has been deducted from my account. Tomorrow is the prelim exam. What to do? My date of birth is 06 Jan 1983. My name is C B Gowri Rajeshwari.
Thilagavathi Haribaskar

Feb 14, 2017

Cannot download Hall Ticket

Hi Sir/madam,

I paid my group one exam fee, but am wondering why I am seeing the popup while log in with my exact credentials. Please do something since we have only 3 days left for the group 1 exam of TNPSC 2017-Feb 19.

Thilagavathi. H
p.vijayalakshmi

Feb 13, 2017

i lost my group 1 exam resgister number

name p.vijayalakshmi date of birth 25.07.1992 E-mail vijis357@gmail.com phone number 9585051703 please please help me sir for my exam
Kumar712

Hall Ticket

My application id : 619055364

I already paid my registration fee....but while downloading the hall ticket..

"The Fee concession availed recruitments so far are as follows : 17/2013-GROUP_1, 07/2015-CCSE_GROUP_II, 09/2015-GROUP_I. Your application has been rejected. As you have already availed and exhausted the admissible number of examination fee concessions, in the previous recruitments, you are not eligible to avail fee concession"

Is there any solution for this issue
SteffiS

Tnpsc Hall ticket Group-1

Hall Ticket Cannot Download
while applied Group 1 2017 year exam also I claim fee concession. But now not able to download my admit card.That shown ""'Your application has been rejected. As you have already availed and exhausted the admissible number of examination fee concessions, in the previous recruitments, you are not eligible to avail fee concession. But in my login ID,it did not show anything like this, so i was not aware of it at the time of applying. If this alert had come at the time of applying, I would have made payment. but it allowed at that time and now when downloading hall ticket its saying as appln rejected.
Kindly request you to check and Resolve my hall ticket issue
for you reference.
Application Number :619000504
my mail: steffi2kumar@gmail.com
ramyaramanathan

unable to download halkticket

unable to diwnload halkticket
I can't able to download tnpsc group 1 hallticket when I enter login id , birthdate there one pop up is arising so that makes me trouble to download Hall ticket its not able to download please clarify this I am not at all download it still now
santhoshsanmo

unable to diwnload halkticket

sasilonewolf

Jan 17, 2017

mistakes in onetime id

sir in one time id registration i wrongly entered my sslc result published date.. so please help me to correct it..
R.Devi

Jan 4, 2017

filling online application

Sir, I did diplima and B.E, above the two degrees final semester results were published at april / may month. But the convocation and provisional certificates mention the date is June/July months. Now i am confusing for i will put which date in online application
subashsethurajan

Dec 24, 2016

payment page can not reached

Hi, i am getting trouble in applying examination of Executable Officer Grade III and IV.
Past two days (23 and 24/12/2016) the Server is down and payment site can not be reached. so i don't know how to apply for this examination. ???
gokul073318

Dec 12, 2016

Chest size

I wrongly entered my chest size.. How I correct it?
naganathani

Dec 12, 2016

tnpsc

sir my school was closed in the year 2009.i am old student of the school 2004 batch.so now where i get person studied tamil medium certificate.
silbha

regarding fee payment of group 1

I applied for tnpsc group 1 exam.But, that application not display the payment mode option. So, i can't pay the preliminary exam fee.But, application is submitted & it display (Examination Fee : NO FEE) .
please help to recover this problem sir.
mail.id- silbha.pks16@gmail.com

apllication.num-619143935
manjulag

Regarding fee payment

I applied for TNPSC group 1 exam.i have paid of Rs 75 using online payment(state Bank of India).but my transaction has got failed.so again I have paid of Rs 75.so please I request you to return my amount.Application Number : 619087004. Thank you.
geethanjali d

payment regards

I have paid the amount of Rs.50 using debit card. But my transaction has got failed. What to do with my application now?
silbha

regarding fee payment of group 1

please help to recover this problem sir.
mail.id- silbha.pks16@gmail.com

apllication.num-619143935
beulahroslin

personal details already exist

COULD NOT APPLY
I HAVE COMPLETED ONE TIME REGISTRATION EARLIER. WHILE TRYING TO APPLY FOR GROUP1, IT SHOWS ERROR MESSAGE AS ONE TIME REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE AND DOESN'T ALLOWS TO LOGIN.
aishwarya a

COULD NOT APPLY

jaisai

Dec 5, 2016

TNPSC site not working

im not able 2 complete my one time registration. the site isn't working. it is coming as run time error. please help.
my id is omshiva05
duraidm

Dec 4, 2016

#tech00190845

I am writing to complain about the trouble in activating my account. I tried a lot many times but I am not receiving OTP to activate my account and I haven't received any mails regarding the registration. I do not know how to proceed. My login ID is duraidm. Please do reply me as soon as possible.
with regards,
M Durai Murugan
duraidm

Dec 4, 2016

Unable to receive OTP

I am writing to complain about the trouble in activating my account. I tried a lot many times but I am not receiving OTP to activate my account and I haven't received any mails regarding the registration. I do not know how to proceed. Please do reply me as soon as possible.
with regards,
M Durai Murugan
Inol

Dec 3, 2016

#tech00190319

I have completed my one time registration in tnpsc website and whenever i try to apply for group 1 my details are not shown hence I can't proceed further. So please kindly look into this and provide a suitable solution asap. My login ID is inolabisha109109.
Thank you..
kokila vani

Dec 2, 2016

Regarding tnpsc group 1

Respected Sir/Madam

I have applied for group 1 exam but after the submission of my application, i didnt get any conformation id and also not recevied my application number..now am n the confusion that whether i should apply again or i should wait for the conformation id..After the submission of our application when will tnpsc send the conformation id?? kindly reply me please
sukumar253