TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

jitendra2616w

Oct 2, 2014

my 8058932411 bsnl no vas

Sir my BSNL no 8058932411 active vas service without my wish i send 14 STOP 57171 BUT SERVICE NOT DEACTIVATED TILL THIS SERVICE ACTIVE AUTOMATICALLY SO PLEASE THEY DEDUCTION 30 RS EVERY MONTHS PLEASE RETURNING MY HARD BLOOD MONEY I AM SOLDIERS I HAVE NO TIME FOR THIS
mstsr

wrong bill by vodafone

R/ Sir i am consumer of vodafone rental connection no 09416657551. i use vodafone from last 10 months. my bill is always genrated upto 700-800 rs per months. now last month i change my plan 499 to 249. till today vodafone genrate my bill 4495 without rental and taxes . they said that you are charged 4000 rs for internet and 382 rs for talk time however i use only 1 gb data of net my credit limit is set upto 2000 but they cross my cr limit without inform me. when i made inquiry about this they not give satisfy answer to me. so you are requested to direct them for satisfy me about my bill.
with regards RAVI Parkash sharma, Kurukshetra
mstsr

vodafone

with regards RAVI Parkash sharma, Kurukshetra
AircelSupport

Hi Senthil.Srit,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on

this matter.

We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam

Email us @aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in
senthil.srit

Oct 1, 2014

aircel doesnot allows mnp from them

my no is 9551666155 i have applied for mnp from aircel to airtel , even though i paid my all balance dues i rejected multiple times, since i was in karnataka i cant reach customer care properly, when ever i tried to connect with them they are saying silly reason like i dint receive any mnp forms from any service provider, but i received a call from aircel requesting for the statement for migration from them. very worst customer service in aircel.
Gaurav Gupta

Sep 30, 2014

Post paid bill problem

Sir/Madam,

I am Vodafone customer. I have postpaid connection since september-2012. I got an off plan 149 /month rental plan which provide me 600 std/local calls and 600 std/local sms/month. Suddenly they charged Rs 199/Month. For this i contact Vodafone customer care. They provide me another plan of Rs 99/Month which offer 400 std/local calls and 400 sms/months. Suddenly they they charged Rs 149/month. They make fraud with me. When i contact customer care they told me "Jo chaho kar lo". Please resolve my problem.

My details given below-

Mobile No- 9210905096
Operator- Vodafone
City- Delhi

Gaurav Gupta

Sep 29, 2014

RE EXCESS/WRONG BILLING - IDEAL CELLUAR

We wish to affirm that your concern has been acknowledged and your complaint for billing has been initiated with us; under reference number C1-34324711176 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Sep 27, 2014

RE : rejected request for portability of mobile number.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We wish to inform you that payment of Rs.310/- has already been updated into your Idea account.we regret to inform you that we are unable to find your request for port out from Idea cellular. Thus we request you to kindly send an SMS (PORT<Space>Mobile Number) to 1900 to generate UPC code and submit the UPC code & necessary documents to the respective service provider. For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

Sep 27, 2014

RE: rejected request for portability of mobile number.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have your contact details and we have noted your concern. We will get back to you soon.

A K mittal

Sep 27, 2014

rejected request for portability of mobile number.

I have applied for port my mobile number 9411910999 from idea to cellone but idea rejected to port no.due to outstanding amount of bill whereas I deposited entire amount in timei.e. 25.09.14. Idea company has rejected request deliberately on 26.09.14 only to harass me.kindly register my complaint for taking necessarily action against the idea company.
A K mittal

Sep 27, 2014

rejected request for portability of mobile number.

I have applied for port my mobile number from idea to cellone but idea rejected to port no.due to outstanding amount of bill whereas I deposited entire amount in time. Idea company has rejected request deliberately and only to harass me.kindly register my complaint for taking necessarily action against the idea company.
ucjoshi

Sep 26, 2014

Worst Customer Service Given by AIRTEL

My airtel no is 8565979878. Arround 15 days back, i applied for MNP of my existing aircel number into airtel postpaid . All the formalities were duly completed by me including address verification, address/photo id etc. My existing aircel number stopped working on 21.09.2014 and I got message on my alternate mobile number 7860819808 on 22.09.2014 at 6.40am that my airtell activation has completed and that i have to dial 59059. I removed my aircell sim and inserted my new airtel sim no 8991971402423200232 H-1 for dialling 59059 but to my utter disappointment, the tower did not appear. Everytime a message is coming" not registered on network". I called on my local dealer as well as 121 and told them the problem. Whatever they told i did but no use. Four days have passed i am still at dismay. Not only this when i again called on 121 the custmer care executive started shouting and harrased me to contact the local dealer. Now the local dealers are not picking the phone. I am feeling harassed.This type of service has cracked down my feeling toward so called good company airtell. Now i am repenting a lot why i switched over from aircel to airtel. I advise everyone to never subscribe to airtell as it is a third class company. They just dont care aboout the custmers.

Umesh Ch Joshi
Dehradun
AARHAT

Sep 25, 2014

CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME

WE HAD APPLIED FOR THE CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME. AND WE HAD SUBMITTED ALL THE DOCUMENTS TO AND PROOFS TO TATA. BUT THEY ARE NOT DOING THE SAME. AND NO BODY CARES TO CALL BACK TO US. KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AT YOUR EARLIEST.
Geethanjali T G

Sep 25, 2014

regarding unnecessary balance deductions by vodafone

Hi i am a vodafone user from past 5years vodafone is deducting amount from my balance for no issues..if i call custmer care or to a vodafone complaint number 198 there is no proper response from them..they keep our call aside where we keep talking and they will be busy in their own talks with others..this has been happened many times when i call them to complaint against deductions

Today morning i had activated for local and std calls for 40paisa per min plan which is of Rs12 but the vodafone people has activated for local calls 35paisa per min plan which is of Rs55 along with the plan which i had activated so Rs55 is unnecessarily deducted from my balance so they have deducted Rs55 extra from my account...and i had called 198 regarding The issue but they are telling the amount is deducting for internet usage but i have a separate internet package then how can they deduct for internet usage and more over i had turned off my pocket data..and if i tell this to them they are busy arguing that the internet usage is not deducting from internet pack but through my balance...if they want to deduct money from my balance then why do they give such plans and packages..and also i asked them to deactivate the plan they have activated but they are telling that we will deactivate but will not refund money to u...

This is not a matter of once this is being happening for me from several times...they treat the users as buffons and fraud with us....so please TRAI help me
ajay kumar Ganak

Sep 24, 2014

No Network of any Company inside the room

There is a very poor Mobile Signal of Each and Every Mobile Operators (Except Reliance CDMA) in our Colony Name GM A office Sirka in Hazaribag District Near Ramgarh cantt (Distance from Ramgarh Cantt =10 KM) .
In side the room a lot of problems signal not found.
Kindly take a necessary action and solve the Problem.

Ajay Kumar Chakravarty

RE : No Signals on Idea and Vodafone Networks

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please reply with your Idea mobile number and the alternate contact number for further assistance. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or call 121.

Prafull Bawane

No Signals on Idea and Vodafone Networks

I have got two SIM cards one is IDEA and another Vodafone.
Idea Cellular mobile network was not good and hence we purchased another SIM of Vodafone Mobile.
It was having proper signals for 6 months, later Idea CEllular also improved its signal qualities and we enjoyed both the networks with quality of signals.

But in the last 6 Months again we all whoever having Vodafone or Idea Or BSNL Or Aircel Or any SIM.
Cannot communicate when at home.

Request you intervention on proper network coverage from all mobile networks.
rajnisharora

Regarding Fraud bill by Airtel

I'm using airtel postpaid Connection (9999189892) from last 1 and half year
but for August month i have faced billing issue with airtel this month the
bill was for Rs.1560 which used to come max Rs. 700-800 Upon inquiry i found
out that this inflated bill is due to my internet usage, I have taken a plan
for 1 GB of free data and customer care says i have used amount 1352 MB of
data.
My concern is that why airtel did not sent me SMS or E mail regarding my data
usage at same time when i finished up with my data pack.
I contacted customer care "n" number of times have also sent numerous mails to
them but no satisfactory response. Every time a new person replies and without
understanding the history of the problem they give random reply.They are least
bothered to resolve this billing dispute they always say i forwarded your
complaint and you will get a call back but nobody calls back. when i did'nt
get any solution for this then i reported this to Applet where i was assured
to check my case and they will get back to me but again the same no-one calls
they just send a bulishit message that there is no extra charged applied and
then i complained to Airtel India then i got a call first of all they dont
even know how to talk to customers,they were so rude. they were not concerned
about the incorrect charges applied, they were just harassing me and forcing
me to do a settlement.
I would like to assure you that i did not receive any sms for data usage
otherwise its common sense that i would have stopped using mobile internet as
everyone knows that it is every expensive post the data limit.
If i will not get a satisfactory reply from airtel , i will have to
discontinue the service of airtel for me and my whole family.
Please look into this matter and help.

Rajnish Arora
Contact No. 9999189892
Mail: rajnisharora1990@gmail.com

RE: Idea Not Activated Number 9212493177

We request you to dial 59059 for tele-verification process & verify your details to activate your idea number. For further assistance, please contact our Idea Customer care helpline.

RE: Idea Not Activated Number 9212493177

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded this to the concerned team. Please give us some time to get back to you.

KumarAmit1

Sep 22, 2014

Idea Not Activated Number 9212493177

Dear sir.
I Amit Kumar S/o Shri Sohan Prasad Singh.I have port own mobile number 9212493177 from Airtel To Idea . All process completed by Airtel And De-active on 14/09/2014. Now.By idea Not Active my number. My complain Num.in idea C133432980208. Idea Customer Care Given No response.
Brij B Bhardwaj

Sep 21, 2014

Receiving unsolicited messages and No appropriate action from vodafone side

Sir, My name is Brij Bhushan Bhardwaj (my mob - 9818793609) and receiving unsolicited messages regularly from one mobile no. that is +919534628548. And message contains "THE SENDER IS USING YOUR
MOBILE PHONE, LOCATION: MCC: 405; MNC: 752; LAC:12804; CELLID: 32248". I have complaint many times to VODAFONE regarding this by sending msg to 1909 (unsolicited msg, mob no., date). But no appropriate
action has taken yet against that mobile no. I have been so fed up about it. I don't know what is going on. But This is a major concern. So Please take proper action against Vodafone. Thank You.
dsivaa

Sep 20, 2014

MTS Mobile Tower Switch Off

I am a MTS data card customer.

I purchased the data card on Apr 2014. It was working good until 08 Sep 2014.

I lost connectivity from 8 Sep 2014. I complained to MTS customer care. Complain #: SEP/3135. No reply from customer care. They just told me to wait for 48 hours again and again.

I appealed for Appellate after 7 days. They told, they switched off the tower. No more service in my area. Is this allowed practice as per TRAI regulation?

They installed tower an year back and run it for one year. Me and my friends purchased MTS data cards. After that they closed their service without any intimation. Please control this type of unprofessional behavior with customers.
JEEVAN4PEOPLE

Sep 19, 2014

REGARDING CONNECTION

SIR MY NAME IS JEEVAN KUMAR FROM HYDERABAD. I AM USING AIRTEL POSTPAID NUMBER OF 8008771010. EVERY MONTH I GOT AROUND 300RS BILL. BUT 5 MONTHS BACK ITS AROUND 1500. WHEN I CALLED TO CUSTOMER CARE THEY SAID THAT YOU ARE USED INTERNET AND YOU HAVE TO PAY THAT AMOUNT. NEXT MONTH ALSO SAME THING REPEATED. I AM FAIL TO PAY THE BILL THEY DISCONNECTED MY NUMBER. FEW DAYS BACK THEY CALLED TO ME AND SAID WE ARE GIVING DISCOUNT IN YOUR BILL PLS PAY 2000RS. THEN I PAID THAT PARTICULAR AMOUNT. EVEN AFTER PAYING THE AMOUNT THEY ARE NOT RENEWEL MY CONNECTION. WHEN I AM TRYING TO MAKE CALL TO CUSTOMER CARE NOT RESPONDING PROPERLY. AFTER SAYING MY NAME TO THE PARTICULAR PERSON DISCONNECTING THE CALL.. PLEASE HELP ME
rahulgupta28

Sep 18, 2014

Complaint againt Vodafone

I had requested Vodafone for a Port out request from my Vodafone number 9999954196 to Airtel. I contacted Vodafone and told them that I was porting my number and I was assured that I would not face any problem.A week later I got a call from Vodafone asking if I had put in the request and I confimed the same. However the agent enetred that I did not want the port and illegally denied my request for 'contractual obligations'. I have been calling up everyday for the past 3 days to Vodafone but keep hearing false stories from them. The supervisor agreed that the error was on their part but still not willing to carry out the request.

The company is illegally preventing customers from porting out by rejecting requests even when the customers are requesting for it themselves. The customer care professionals are rude and very unhelpful.

Please help TRAI.

Rahul.
9999954196.

SBI Mobile Banking - user Id
    My user id Regis teredbut not working
    Trisect - Cheating
    There is an Institue name called Trisect.They conducting...
    JVVNL (Jaipur Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Ltd) Jaipur DISCOM - electricity hook complaints
    lots of people take a elegal electricity hook. line man...
    tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in - Caste can't update
    Sir/mam, My employment card - Change of Address update...
    IndianOil Petrol Pump - Cheating while filling petrol
    I usually fill up petrol for 200/-. And even after telling...
    Ibps - application form re-print
    Dear concerned authority I have filled my IBPS PO...
    recharge and refund - recharge and refund
    Yesterday I have Add amount to paytm cash wallet rs.500...
    BIG BAZAAR - debit Card Deduction
    Against purchase my SBI Debit card was swiped four times...
    Pantaloons Green Card - Loss of Pantaloons Green Card
    I have lost my Pantaloons Green Card. My Name is Koyel Pal...
    Reliance Life Insurance - to cancel urn no. and to release pan no.
    sir, I had applied for advisor's code in Reliance...