TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

RE: Idea Excessive Billing

We would request you to provide us with your ten digit Idea mobile number for further assistance.

RE: Double Charged for Data Pack

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 22nd May 2015, we wish to affirm that your concern has been acknowledged and your billing dispute has been initiated by us under reference number C1-44473179660 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

RE : Idea Excessive Billing

We regret the trouble with your Idea mobile bill. Please allow us some time to check and revert with an update. You can also call 198 from your Idea mobile for further assistance.

Re : Double Charged for Data Pack

We understand your concern and regret the inconvenience. We have your contact details. We will get back to you soon.

ranjan7217

Double Charged for Data Pack

I am using IDEA postpaid connection 9818700138 since last three months. On 1st May I received a call from IDEA customer care with new discounted 3G data plan, prior to this I was using 2G data plans, and confirmed him for activating new data plan and deactivating for old data plan. But when I have received this month bill one day back there was charged both data plan for month, my bill generat 20th of the month. Customer care executive did not tell me that charge will be for complete month for this time, I assumed as all it will be pro rated as per days.
I asked to customer care for this issue and get reply that you have to pay full amount for both data plans, this is rule. Which was not told me
Requesting to authorize personal please get it resolve and rectify my bill.
Ranjan
anitha.gp1987

May 20, 2015

Idea Excessive Billing

I received a call from Idea sales representative with the below benefits for Rs. 199 which actually costed Rs. 299 and they were running an offer for Rs.199. I asked him repeatedly if this was the charge he stressed very well and said that this is the benfits and charge.

Unlimited 3G Data Free(Post 750MB 3G post which 2G unlimited)
150 Local+ 150 National SMS
500 Local Mins

The first month bill was generated for January for number 868100221 which charged me Data Charges despite of the free data. I received the detailed bill to my address on 30th Jan 2015 in which I saw I have been charged for data I raised a complaint for this they waivered data charge and I paid the bill which crossed due date.

Again the next month bill was generated with monthly plan charge of Rs.299 and late payment fee of Rs.100. I raiseda complaint that my monthly charge was only Rs.199 and also last month bill was received only on last day of payment date and there were discrepancy in bill hence the bill payment was delayed so as to waiver the Late payment fee also. They reverted from Customer care that the offer was not applied in the current bill so the offer will be applied from next bill onwards and to pay the current bill charges. I was not convinced and said that I am not responsible for the offer not being applied and it is not my mistake and I want to surrender the card if the charges are not going to be waivered and I said to deactivate the card.

Again the next month bill was also generated with previous month charges along with current month charges for Rs.986. They kept on calling and the lady who calls never speaks in a decent language and speaks so violently. I kept on telling her I will pay the bill only if the amount is genuine and cannot pay if they keep threatening me to pay. Now that a court notice is served is pay Rs. 986 a person claims to be an advocate forcing me to pay the bill within one hour other wise i need to pay penalty of Rs.20000. He is behaving so rude and so violent and telling me to come to delhi to defend against this case.

How am i responsible for a wrong bill amount and why should I pay for mistake in your side. And you are threatening me to pay the bill otherwise come to Delhi for the case. Is customer responsible for mistake on your side. Do you think customer should pay whatever amount you are telling.

May 19, 2015

RE : Balanace deduction

We wish to inform you that your complaint for recharge has been resolved and benefit of the recharge has been updated for your Idea number. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

kubersingh

May 17, 2015

wrong internet & rental charges charge by idea every time

wrong internet & rental charges charge by idea every time

Reminder 5000............
Manasi Sawant,/ khoshboo Rani, Poonam Kakade

please disconnected my all services from Nov-14, so that we unable to pay for that, we again request to you, all services stop due to immediate effects. in future you don't have call me regarding the payment, we loused the complaint in consumer courts at consumer protection Act,1986.

We wish to clarify that we have only pay of rs.500/- for usage done from your mobile number accordance to you & me. if you don't have done adjustment, I have clearly talk about this matter we don't have pay the 500/-.ok, you don't have call, I have not your employee again and again call me and loosing my time. please stop such type of actively. pl give me some decision about this matter.

Manasi Sawant,/ khoshboo Rani,

Manasi Sawant,/ khoshboo Rani,

please disconnected my all services from Nov-14, so that we unable to pay for that, we again request to you, all services due to immediate effects. in future you don't have call me regarding the payment, we loused the complaint in consumer courts at consumer protection Act,1986.

Kuber

Please note that “3G GPRS 865 (1 GB)” pack was deactivated towards your Idea connection how can you charge of Rs.865/- on Dec Month bill, now please tell me tell you please you give the 1 GB pack of rs,.250/- for one month, Now charge of three days 865/- that Is not possible for that you have wrong charges applicable for all the customer, same problem facing one my friend with idea, I Cleary talk about regarding payment, I cant pay of rs. 942/-, I you don't call me regarding the payment, and I don't pic your ph., this is you using your wrong power,

now I m going to consumer court, you are harassing me and waist my lot of time and anther claim on you of rs. 100000/- for time cost.

Manasi Sawant

Greetings for the day!

This is with reference to your email regarding billing charges.

We have attached the details of bill clarification for your reference.

We wish to inform you that your request regarding monthly rental reversal under service request number C1-41975234883 has been closed stating that charges levied are in accordance to the usage done from your mobile number. Hence we are unable to refund the same.

Moreover, your request regarding adjustment of Security Deposit under service request number C1-41975822183 has been closed stating that Security Deposit of Rs 300 has been adjusted on 31st March 2015 and the same will be reflected in your forthcoming invoice.

Please note that “3G GPRS 250 (1 GB)” pack was deactivated towards your Idea connection under service request number C1-37941391480 and the same will be effective from 25th December 2014.

Please note that rental has been charged on non pro rata basis(flat).

Further your request regarding waiver under service request number C1-39340662644 has been closed on 2nd February 2015 stating that waiver of Rs 692.05 has been passed with tax which will be reflect in subsequent bill, and re ration has been done on basis the 3G GPRS 250 (1 GB)” pack.

Please be informed that as per our records no GPRS service is active towards your Idea connection as on date.

Services towards your Idea connection have been barred with effect from 3rd April 2015 due to non payment.

We request you to furnish the outstanding amount of Rs 942.21 as on date.

Moreover, we appreciate your feedback and concerns highlighted to us regarding our services.

Also, we would ensure that the matter be brought to the notice of the concerned people to avoid recurrence of such incident in future.

Should you need any further assistance, please call our Customer Service help line number 12345 or email us at customercare@idea.adityabirla.com

Manasi Sawant

Manasi Sawant,

you have tell us current month bill my complaint is last three month running, you don’t have seen the last three month we have forwarded 3000/- (three thousand mail) regarding this, now i am talking about the Data connection charges rental 250/- what is i pay before we have request the deactivation the coronation before generate the bill, so why you are do not DE active the connation. Now i am asking second question please tell me about three day data pack charger of 865/- when we have forward the request. Please deactivate the data pack.

Now third question if you have already barred my no. so why you charge the rental amount on Jan month bill, Feb month bill, and march month bill,

Please see in your sound condition eyes the complaint that gives the reply. We don’t have pay what about you do.....................

Amol Adhav/
Manasi Sawant,

please read this one do not give your advice please read belwo said mail review ok than give reply also.

Last three time you have my number has been barred and charge the rental amounts, now asking you why I pay the rental amounts we do not have used, any why can you say that is accordance to the usage done from your mobile number. please give me some proof for that.

Now My payable amounts of Rs. Calculation is below 602/- but we have pay amounts of Rs. 700/- so why not you have settled the amounts, we have clearly say we don't have Pay the amounts .

Total Amounts Payable at my side

Payment proof also attached for same other payment we can't done. think about It other wise don't have cl regarding payment.

Idea

Payment for mobile number 9540056129 was successful. Your transaction details are as follows:

Reference Number BCMP3675604634
Payment Date Thu Feb 19 15:03:22 GMT+05:30 2015
Amount 700.00
Comments The Payment for mobile number 9540056129 was successful.

Your Communication ID for this transaction is 65759178. Please refer this Communication ID while contacting Idea Customer Care.
Kindly get in touch with your respective banks, in case your payment is not credited in idea account within 3 working days.

******************************************** An idea can change your life. ************** LEGAL DISCLAIMER ************ This E-Mail may contain Confidential and/or legally privileged Information and is meant for the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this e-mail in error and are not the intended recipient/s, kindly notify us at mailadmin@idea.adityabirla.com and then delete this e-mail immediately from your system. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail, its contents or its attachment/s other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Internet Communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be delayed, intercepted, corrupted, lost, or contain viruses. IDEA Cellular Limited does not accept any liability for any errors, omissions, viruses or computer problems experienced by any recipient as a result of this e-mail.

From: "customercare@idea.adityabirla.com" <customercare@idea.adityabirla.com>
To: kubersingh1984@yahoo.co.in
Sent: Friday, 27 March 2015 3:42 PM
Subject: Your Idea Mobile Number : 9540056129

Dear Mr. Singh.

Greetings of the day!

This is with reference to your email regarding billing charges.

We apologies the inconvenience caused to you.

Further, we would like to inform you that services of your number has been barred due to Non-payment with effect from 26/03/2015.

Please refer your invoice number 0218777792 issued on 20-Mar-2015.

Taking into consideration the above, we wish to clarify that the charges levied are in accordance to the usage done from your mobile number.

Further, kindly furnish the amount Rs 1242.21/- is due on your number as on date.

We appreciate your feedback and concerns highlighted to us regarding one of our team members.

Amol Adhav

Dear ALL,

Khushboo Rani

REMINDER 1100000000000000000000000000000000000000...............................................1111111111111111111111111111

Dear Khushboo Rani,

We already have mention in below bolt and underline.pl check your idea depat. let me comfirm where is the person who have tell me. all details are in this mail.

KUBER

Dear Khushboo Rani,

We have received a two call yesterday’s regarding my cell no. 9540056129, Mr.Gaurav Mobile No. 8750042018 Time 18.38 pm& one another call Cell no. 9891905970 time 15.38 Pm. First of all Mr. Gaurav has no manner to talk with customer. He has no listen how to tell the customer. So my question is why is calling to customer if don’t listen the customer problem. Second thing he has say that we have no any mail mark to are represent or customer care I have attached for your kind reference and information (Mail dated : 1,8,10,25, Dec-14) for deactivation of internet connection & not proper works.

Mr. Grurav said, I have no nay call, our customer care dept. regarding the deactivation of internet on are same cell no. 9540056129, so I have attached your web portal complaint requite reference no. & screen short of all complaint .File attached .

Now, third think, if my no. is barred From 20 dec- to 19-jan-15 so why is charge the 175/- (Rental amounts+ service Tax), If I forwards the request for deactivation of internet connation so why should I pay if Rs.250/-, and if my pack is deactivate on or 25th Dec-14(I have given deactivation request please you don’t me excess inadvertently, if not clear please listen internal call record on your customer care dept. ), I telling we don’t have excess the internet on my cell, so why you give the excess the internet on 26,27,28th Dec-14, why you will charge the amounts of Rs.865/-

Forth one: I have forwards the port request on our same cell, on dated 27th Dec-14,Port Id:635817 after 2-3 days later we received a call your retention dept. he has to committed me I have give you Rs.300/- discounts. This is reflect in your next bill, but Your Representative is telling that no request forwards your side, I request you please listen the internal call records against above said Port Id.

Now Fifth one : my security money deposited of Rs. 300/- at the time of getting the cell no. he has also said your money is automatically set -put the seventy bill generation, also I call your care dept he has to repeated the same sentence. My concern is why is not setup the money. You will every step failed.

Now My payable amounts of Rs. Calculation is below

Total Amounts Payable at my side

Now I request to you please give me a final mail, than I have pay of Rs. 602/- amounts and continue the same, other wise I will go Consumer Protection Act, 1986 is an Act of the Parliament of India enacted in 1986 to protect interests of consumers in India. It makes provision for the establishment of consumer councils and other authorities for the settlement of consumers' disputes and for matters connected therewith.

than next month my mobile no. holl month barred but you have charges again 243/- month bill, please let me tell why can I pay. give me one single region for the same. so I can do.

Dear all,

ve not paid of amount of Rs. 243+790=1037 due to my no is barred at 2 month why you will charge the rental amount of rs. 243/-.

now I requested you please reversed the total amount other wise you need to deactivate my mobile no service at immediate basis. I don't have follow-up with your services I have some other work also.

Kuber

today we wiil make the payment of rs. 700/- please open my all services, rest amounts Is need to be adjustment at your level.

Reference Number BCMP3675604634
Payment Date Thu Feb 19 15:03:22 GMT+05:30 2015
Amount 700.00
Comments The Payment for mobile number 9540056129 was successful.

this is not clear your side pl take it seriously

Dear All,

We will waiting for your reply.......In the forms are reminder call after 48 hours.

Dear All,

We have received a two call yesterday’s regarding my cell no. 9540056129, Mr.Gaurav Mobile No. 8750042018 Time 18.38 pm & one another call Cell no. 9891905970 time 15.38 Pm. First of all Mr. Gaurav has no manner to talk with customer. He has no listen how to tell the customer. So my question is why is calling to customer if don’t listen the customer problem. Second thing he has say that we have no any mail mark to are represent or customer care I have attached for your kind reference and information (Mail dated : 1,8,10,25, Dec-14) for deactivation of internet connection & not proper works.

Now My payable amounts of Rs. Calculation is below

Dear all,

We have received a call at your side 5.35pm a leady she is no manner to talk with customer, she is so irritating and give me pressure for payment, and other way talk I’m do any think of customer, This is the idea person manner, I feel she is take benefit to being woman. I clearly talk about it if you don’t give the waiver we don’t have pay. I have so many complaint forwards before generation the bill my internet is not proper working and I do request we can’t use the same please let me know how you will generate the unbilled uses. That gay say we do help after generation bill, than after generation the bill we again call your care dept. he will talk about that is your genuine uses, than I tell the care exe. Before 10 day I call your care dept he is tell me we waiver to your concern after generation bill so how can you tell. He is saying I take your complaint.

Than we give deactivation request but again create the drama with me you call the same no call than we deactivate the net pack(9911706009). After that we make a payment 550/- a call our no. 9540056129 to deactivation request that he will process. that is your total mistake in don’t have pay, and never call me regarding payment.

Cell no. 9911706009

Dear idea,
It’s my last request to you regarding my mobile no. 9540056129, deactivate my 3G Plan 250/- at 19h Dec-14, we already forwards the requested to your customer care dept. last 19th dec but he is not registered my request due to my above said no is out of station an already bard. So that we have call our another no 9911706009. That is so irritating person which you have. Don’t have lesion to customer what you want you. Only say that is not possible at my end than I asked what I right person who’s resolved the quire but not answer at your level.

Finally we have make a payment 550 2moro than we arrange a call you care dept. and stop my 3G Services . he will say charges will pay by you for the month.

I Again talk about you that charges will not pay for future reference that is not my fault is your fault so bear you only.

Dear All,

as per rental plan of rs. 175+s.tax+125 (internet data charges). my last month complaint do not taken the action. I clearly talk about the same I don't have pay the rest amounts. Screen short attached payment advice for your kind information

Reference Number BCMP3588240265
Payment Date Wed Dec 10 14:36:09 GMT+05:30 2014
Amount 322.00
9766720762

May 17, 2015

Direct Deduction.

Yesterday, on 16/05/15 I received call from company, representative tell Mee me that, if I renewed My data pack before it's validity vanish. I get a website link on which browsing plus downloading will be totally free without consuming my actual internet data. BUT now it's opposite, my data pack will get renewed without any prior requests given by me and also benefits of that website link was not getting.
As I call to costomer care they will not respons Mee properly. Kept my call on waiting for long time.
I hope company will response Mee after registered this complent.
If I Not respond Me, I register complent in consumer court.
Umeshmishra

May 16, 2015

Fake deduction by RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONN

I m Reliance customer ,they have deducted my balance, i have tried to customer care several times but didn't connect AND no one responsible for it , my prepaid no. is 9770679758

May 15, 2015

RE: Balanace deduction

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 15th May 2015, we wish to affirm that your concern has been acknowledged and complaint for wrong deduction has been initiated by us, under reference number 1-55863619025 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

May 14, 2015

RE : Balanace deduction

We deeply regret the inconvenience. We have noted your concern and we have your contact details. We will get back to you at the earliest.

iscmodasa

May 14, 2015

Balanace deduction

I an Idea customer bearing no 7622099400. Being a new customer though I was sceptical about fraudulent practices of the company I recharged my connection for 196 i.e for 1 Gb and Internet and Rs 50 voice call balance. I have not been using internet more than 25 mb per day and did make calls more than Rs 5 till now. How it was rude surprise for me when I learnt that my entire balance has been deducted and do not have any internet date left in my account. I think this serious fraud committed by the company. I am not free to write all this since i am cheated by the company i was complled to make a complaint
pardeep3204

May 12, 2015

(complaint) wrong balance deduction on MDN 8929650685(RELIANCE HARYANA)

45 rs wrongly debited from my MDN’s A/C on 11/12 May 2015 . I never requested any VAS on my MDN.
Get it check n refund the amount.

5 wrong debits on my 2nd MDN 8929751481 within a span of 20 days.

Thnx n rgds
Pardeep
8059544480,8901064480
shubham786maurya

May 12, 2015

balance deductiono

51 rs deducted from my Airtel no.9634364070 for the 45 rs internet plan and 6 rs for SMS plan by airtel......but as I don't activate these plan.....

May 11, 2015

RE : POOR SERVICE FROM IDEA PUNJAB

We regret the unpleasant experience. Kindly share your Idea mobile number and alternate contact details, so that we can assist you. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or call 198 from your Idea mobile.

NJ SHARMA

May 11, 2015

POOR SERVICE FROM IDEA PUNJAB

I RECENTLY PORTED MY NO. FROM VODAFONE TO IDEA.MY NO. WAS PORTED ON 21 MARCH 2015.ON 6 MAY I WAS INFORMED BY SMS FROM IDEA TO SUBMIT NOC FROM PREVIOUS OPERATOR WHICH I SUBMITTED ON 7TH OF MAY AT IDEA SHOWROOM BUT MY OUTGOING CALLS AND SMS DATA WAS BLOCKED SAME DAY.I HAVE SUBMITTED THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS THE NEXT DAY ONCE AGAIN BUT THEY DID NOT RESUMED MY SERVICES. AFTER 5 DAYS MY CALLS ARE STILL BARRED.HOW CAN AN OPERATOR DENY SERVICES TO ITS CONSUMER WHEN ITS CHARGING FULL RENT OF THE MONTH FROM CONSUMERS? NJ SHARMA
thanigan

May 10, 2015

sms

Sms not sent
Brini

May 9, 2015

One line recharge failed on 14 FEB 14 but still not refunded

I'm using a Vodafone prepaid mobile No in Kerala(9645330370). I recharged the number on 14.02.15 for Rs. 179/- for activating internet through Vodafone through their website. But the transaction failed but from my Credit card the amount had gone. I've send so many mails and reminders to the company but their responds is very poor. Even after 2 months and 20 days after the transaction failure, the amount is not refunded. Kindly do the needful.

Brini
Saundarya

May 8, 2015

Frequent amount deduction

I am a user of reliance gsm from a long time but I am facing the problem of amount deduction since I started using reliance. Everytime I recharge,the amount is deducted within 12 hours without any notice. They deduct it even if 1 rupee is there in the account. I can't change my number so I am looking forward for portability. I am extremely unhappy with reliance. The customer care service is also very poor,they don't connect or respond.
dkrishna2012

May 7, 2015

Paid money but no inteternet connection(ACT broadband)

I have paid money but was not provided Internet connection and there was no response from ACT(Broadband) providers. Please let me know the procedure to take legal action against ACT broadband .

mail : dkrishna2012@gmail.com

krishna
DarshanTL

BAD Reponse(AIRTEL)

I Just wanted my airtel prepared sim to be switched to postpaid sim with corporate plan. I registered for conversion then after few hours I got call regarding this and they took all the details about me and my working details like where I work and all after that they tell that in our list your company is not there so we cant give and if you bring at-least 5 people will activate your plan, being a customer to airtel network from more than 5 years I really shocked when they said like that and also 3g plans are they charge more than other network providers.
ootyrajesh

Vodafone

This is regarding Vodafone Data service. We use mobile data. But, when every we open any web site, suddenly we receive sms saying that, thank you for subscribing it will be charged monthly rental of XX. We shocked to see such sms, immediately call cust care to cancel this. But, I got bill of 722/- data service download and when I spoke to Vodafone customer care they don't have any details. it is realy frustrating to continue using vodafone. Unless customer click on SUBSCRIBE button or replying SMS saying that need to SUBSCRIBE, such vas not be be subscribed to customer.

Plz check and fix this issue.

My Mob: 7845581258
sagargaba05

Legal Notice sent by IDEA

Hi Forum,

Recently I had got a set of mails from Idea which is supposed to be a Legal Notice saying that Rs.493 was pending from my side when I have already got my connection disconnected 2 month back paying all the dues till then.
After speaking to the executive I came to know that the deactivation takes place within 7 days and till then I will be charged in pro rata basis.

I would like to understand if I am liable to pay this amount. If yes, then how is it calculated because it is not calculated as per the plan I was using.

Sagar
8600020289

May 5, 2015

RE: wrong internet & rental charges charge by idea every time

We tried contacting you on your Idea number but we couldn't reach you.Hence, we request you to inform us the convenient date & time to contact you and have your issue resolved.

Customer Care Idea Cellular

12855 - Bsnl bill paid twice online
    Today I tried to pay my landline bill online through bsnl...
    shweta gupta - all subject
    I want recheak my all answer sheet because i do my best ...
    Municipal corporation Faridabad - Regarding blockage of sewerage
    Dear Sir, I am resident of House No.1642...
    UNITED INDIA AGENCY URN - it vevy urgent
    please its very urgent blz. i facing problem my new job
    CBSE - please have mercy on cbse commerce students
    Hopeless CBSE marks I expected at lesst 90 in economics...
    Passport Seva - Change of RPO
    I am getting this message-You have registered under RPO...
    runa mafi in andhra pradesh - Agriculture Gold Loan not Consider
    Dear Sir My name is YAMARTHI VIJAYA LAKSHMI, W/o....
    TNPSC - Tnpsc group 4 hall ticket lost
    Name : A.Ragul karan singh I lost tnpsc group 4...
    Bihar Staff Selection Commission - Issue regarding filling form
    Hello Sir, As so many applicants are facing the issue...
    VRL Travels - worst service
    On 25th may I travelling banglore to surat in Vrl...