TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

usgoel

Mar 26, 2015

Balance deducted by Anonymous Number Call

I have received a missed call from number 5977200240 on my Vodaphone network mobile. When i call back Rs20. deducted from my call balance for just 30 sec pulse and no one replied.

It seems a fraud service is being run by number 5977200240. Kindly look in to the matter and stop this fraud service.
AircelSupport

Mar 25, 2015

Hi Suvendu

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on

this matter.

We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam

Email us @aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in
Dr-Suvendu Chatterjee

Mar 24, 2015

balance deducted without any reason

my aircel number is 7809404095(odisha). 13th March my balance was rs. 30+. as I went out of station this number was switched off upto 20th March. 21st when I switched on my phone I was unable to call as my balance was rs. 0.02 only.(don't know how rs.30 was deducted from a switched off sim ). further I recharged rs. 50 on 22nd March and immediately checked the balance which was rs. 34 only.. I called customer care and some lady answered that I had downloaded some animation (which is truly impossible ). further she told that she was not bound to give any.old information regarding the deduction of previous balance, I had never experienced such a misbehavior from a customer care operator and this kind of theft from any GSM company in my life.

Dr. Suvendu Chatterjee
Rourkela, Odisha
sasi1234

Mar 24, 2015

Callure tune activated automatically

I am a reliance customer from odisha circle no-9778675120.On Dt 21.03.15 i have received a message from the service provider that "your subscription to caller tunes service has been renewed at Rs-30.I have not applied to active the caller tunes in my mobile .When I gave complain to the customer care no-198,on dt24.01.15, they told me that we can able to provide only 24 hour data other than that we can not do anything ,we can not solve your problem.

Sasibhusan pal,
ODISHA,BALASOR
Contact No-9778675120

Mar 23, 2015

RE : Network Issue

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused. Please provide your contact details to assist you further. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or call 198 from your Idea mobile.

amsie

Mar 23, 2015

Network Issue

I'm facing terrible network issue, drop calls and almost 2G internet speed at the price of 3G. This is totally unfair. I've launched a compliant to Idea Customer Care , then to there Complaints Dept. Then wrote emails to there Apellate authority for Maharashtra, Pune. I've no reply received to my satisfaction, they don't know what they talk or say. I'm been told we have identified there is network issue at your location and we are working on it, then told we have fixed it then told we are coming up with more towers. No consistent answer at all and its been 6 months now. I'm going through this nightmare. At once nobody has given me any credit or waiver on my bill. I'm asked to make payments on time and levied 100% service tax and etc etc tax on bill and have no proper service.

RE: cheating and fraud by rocketrecharge/JUSPAY chennai

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 22th March 2015, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

RE: cheating and fraud by rocketrecharge/JUSPAY chennai

We deeply regret the inconvenience. We have noted your concern and we have your contact details. We will get back to you at the earliest.

ZILESINGH

Mar 21, 2015

cheating and fraud by rocketrecharge/JUSPAY chennai

Fraud co.- I had been online recharged Rs 246.00 of idea mobile no 9416720213 by rocketrecharge/ JUSPAY12137, but the recharge benefit have not been given till date 22.03.15.My complaint deducted from complaint board without recharge benefit and not refunded my account. Zile Singh
ankunil

Mar 20, 2015

extra deduction of money and no response from 198 care of reliance communication

Hello sir here is my reliance number 8431328898. I have subscribed 10 paise per minute plan at rupees 35 for 30 days. Problem of this plan is if i'll call at night continuously till 12 something am they use to deduct 1 rupee per min. If i"ll complain about it 198 care use to tell "OK! WE ARE TAKING COMPLAIN! WITHIN 48 HOURS YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY" but till now neigther receive any complain number to my mobile nor my money. After complaining they never use to receive my call till 48 hours. do needful! tell them to take care of their system

Mar 19, 2015

RE: SIM issued without knowledge

We tried calling you on your given numbers however, were unable to reach you. Please share your alternate contact details and suitable date/time to contact you.

Mar 19, 2015

RE: 8 Mobile Connections activated on my name beyond the knowledge/permission of me

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 18th March 2015, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

bharat chahar

unwanted sms from vodafone

sir
i am realy upset about unwanted message. i am complain about this matter to vodafone company but they are not to stop unwanted message.
tanwarabhinav

idea unwanted deduction

I am using idea sim 9882271104
Well the service provider (idea) is making irrelavent deduction from my prepaid accout by activating useless services without taking prior permission , i have also activated do not disturb service and also asked them to stop sending promotional message even then also they are sending irrelavent and irritating messages , on talking to the customer they use to say " sir , you are using internet that why the deductin and services are activated " i have made endless call to them and they deducting endless amount .
These are such vague replies and very un professional approach.
They are deducting my balance for the last two months or so.
I want all my deducted balance amount which has been deducted by these fraduents through cheating .

Abhinav

Tanwar

NIRMALA JOS

BSNL - refund

Subject : BSNL Land Line No. 0487-2325868 (Thrissur-Kerala)
Customer ID : 4016052100 Account No. 9029902941

I submitted an application for closure of my above said telephone number on 21-10 – 2014
to Customer Service Centre, BSNL Centre, Post Office Road, Thrissur – 680001..

I have not received the refund of security amount after deducting the last bill amount sum of
Rs.173/- (Bill No. 408437098 dated 05/12/2014) till date. (They processed last bill of the
said phone in time)

I sent a letter to CAO(TR) & CFA,. O/o PGMT BSNL Centre, P O Road, Thrissur - 1
E-mail : bsnltcrcaotr@gmail.com on 02nd February 2015

Very next day (03rd February, 2015) I have got a reply from them as reproduced below :

From : cao tr1 bsnltcr bsnltcrcaotr@gmail.com
To: aansintl aansintl@gmail.com
Date: Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 10:39 AM
Subject: Re: BSNL 2325868 (Refund after closure)

Due to migration of BSNL customer data to a new programme, delay occured for refund
cases. Now your refund is processed. Refund cheque will be issued by Cash section soon.

K. S. John
CAO TR (CRC)
o/o PGMT Thrissur.

UNQUOTE

The reason they (Mr. K. S. John, CAO TR (CRC) o/o PGMT Thrissur.) mentioned in the reply is
not a valid one. Migration is their internal matter and why they connect it with my security refund
amount. That means, they (BSNL) are not able to fulfill the promises / information given to the
subscribers / customers on the back of every bills

“Special information

Information No. 2 : Refund of security deposit for providing telephone service will be
made within 60 days of closure of telephone connection”

The same thing published on BSNL’s weblink (as given below)

Service Parameter Time Limit for provision of service/ redressal of complaint

Provision of Telephone 100% within seven days(subject to technical feasibility)
Connection

Repair of Fault (a) 100% within three days for urban areas and (b) 100% within five
days for rural/ hilly areas (subject to technical feasibility

Shifting of Telephone Within three days

Closure of Telephone Within 7 days

Percentage of Billing 100%
Complaints resolved within
four weeks

Time taken for refund of Within sixty days of date of closure
deposit after closure

If any customer not making the payment of the bill on or before the due date, BSNL charge
Late Fee from the subscriber / customer

Who is responsible for not making REFUND TO CUSTOMERS in time. (Within the
60 days period)

Will BSNL give ‘Late Fee’ or interest for the amount to the customer who get the
refund after the stipulated period of 60 days.

In my case; (one hundred and forty eight) days passed and have not received the
payment till date (18th March, 2015).

I hope your office will take necessary steps to get me the refund amount immediately
with late fee /interest.

Thanking you and looking forward to hear from you very soon

NIRMALA JOS
Mobile : 9847732372
e-mail : aansintl@gmail.com
rishr4

Mar 18, 2015

SIMs taken and active without my knowledge

My SIM has been recently blocked and when I tried to get a new SIM, I was told that there are more than 6 active connections under my name and hence I am not able to take a new connection. When checked with the service provider, they said they can't disclose any such information (they gave vague replies). I would like to disconnect all the connections that are active under my name. Or, its better if I can get to know which all connections are active in my name and hence I can select the unknown number and disconnect it. Is there a provision for this?

Rishi.
Contact : 8722800068

RE: SIM issued without knowledge

We wish to inform you that the matter is currently being followed up and our concerned team will revert to you at the earliest.

Mar 18, 2015

We wish to inform you that the matter is already currently being followed up and our concerned team will revert to you at the earliest.

RE: SIM issued without knowledge

We understand your concern and regret the inconvenience. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you soon.

sudeshna.sen20

Mar 15, 2015

Vodafone harassing for Bill Payment for Corporate connection not in my name

Dear Sir/Madam

I worked in Marsh India in Bangalore from September 2013 to January 2015. At that time the company provided me a corporate connection- 96200 70222. At the time of quitting the bill payment was up to date. Post January I have been receiving calls continuously for bill payment for the time that I have not even used the number. In spite of repeatedly telling them to contact the Company coordinator they have been calling me up 3-4 times in a day. Doesn't the Service Provider keep track of individual numbers. I am using an individual number by Vodafone for the last 8 years (since 2007) where I have always paid my bills promptly. This is exasperating and a waste of time for me. Request help to resolve this.
Deoki Nandan Rathi

Mar 14, 2015

SIM issued without knowledge

I, Baby Das Gupta. got two IDEA sim cards in my name having no. 8514898371 and the other one is blocked by the co.stating I have already 8 more connection in my name. I am surprised to know, how this could happen. Is there any regulatory authority where can I get details of the other sim card are used and lodge police complaint or lodging police complaint will help to block the other nos.

BABY DAS GUPTA
FALAKATA
aayush@pittie.co.in

Mar 14, 2015

Number not getting switched from postpaid to prepaid

This is to state that i Aayush Pittie (9680080088) is facing problem in my number. My number 9680080088 is not getting switched from postpaid to prepaid and the number is on hold. It has been 15 days. Previously i made an Appellate to trai, but again there is no action.
Everytime it says that your number is on hold. Kindly look forward in this matter.

Aayush Pittie
vjchavda

Mar 13, 2015

8 Mobile Connections activated on my name beyond the knowledge/permission of me

I have a prepaid Mobile Connections No. 9924057471 and other SIM Card No.7698032366 for Internet access on computer system through a dongal. Both connections from IDEA Cellular and in working since more than 2 years .

Last week my Net Connections No.7698032366 is been blocked and replied for that it has been discontinue due to multiple connections (9 Connections) working on my name !!! However I had only 2 Connections and one out of them is blocked, it means other 8 SIMs were issued on my Name without my knowledge and permission. And There are no response on inquiry to get the details of the other active connections on my name ?!!!
IDEA is not providing the information
1) How did they activate the connections without my consent ?
2) Why should not provide the details of all connections issued on my name ?
3) They are not accept the request to disconnect (Closed) the other 8 Connections immediately, why ?
Now you are kindly requested to do needful in benefit of justice as well as general public.
I hope it would be.
V J Chavda
my mail is vjchavda@hotmail.com
AircelSupport

Mar 12, 2015

Dear Jhumpa,

Post system check it has been found that your balance got deducted from Rs. 69.16/- to 20.59/- dated- 5/3/2015 due to outgoing STD and Local calling.

Aircel Customer Care

internet banking kit is not working - KIT number is not working
    i can not loging my internet banking this kit is not...
    JP ASSOCIATES/FIXED DEPOSIT - NON RECEIPT OF FD MATURITY
    J P ASSOCIATES 2 FDR FOR TOTAL MATURITY VALUE OF...
    Tata online bumper dhamaka - chehra pechano contest
    They are calling me at morning n telling you have won...
    Idea - RE abuse calls huge
    Dear Customer, We wish to inform you that details of...
    dakshinanchal vidyut vitran nigam limited - No supply last 5 days
    Sir, Hamare yaha gandhi park feder mathura se supply ati...
    idea cellular - RE access billing of idea
    Dear Customer, We understand your concern and regret...
    Haryana Police - File FIR for Accidental claim
    I had an accident at 4 PM on 20th October 2014 on Suraj...
    IBPS RRB Clerk - lost my ibps rrb ||| password
    Respect sir/mam, I lost my Ibps rrb ||| office...
    Andhra Bank Debit card - card blocked
    My card has been blocked for verified by visa transactions...