TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

harikrishnan babu07

Jan 30, 2015

airtel:data usage chargeing more than i used

Sir. My name is Hari Krishnan Babu residing in Kothamangalam Kerala . I am using Airtel number 9895227550 for the last 7- 8 years . I faced an issue with the Airtel service recently . I activated 1GB 3G internet (185RS) for 21 days . Though I had 12Mb data in my account , Airtel charged me 55rs from my main account for Internet . When I called customer care they said it's the new rule from TRAI that 10mb internet data will be reserved from the data package and hence when the data reaches 10mb they will charge me from my main account . This is ridiculous and unfair as they did not give me any information about this . I am planning complain through consumer court regarding this unfair treatment . Could you kindly let me know if there is any such rule applied by TRAI that I won't be able to use the last 10mb internet balance . Do they really reserve 10mb from the customers ??
Madhup Ranjan Pandey

Jan 29, 2015

Bill is generated for non usage

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have a postpaid connection with idea cellular. I have not made any calls from Service provider activate 3G 1 GB data plan on my number .I concern about this to customer care he is not giving me satisfactory response and he has blocked communication between customer and Service provider ( Customer and customer care. )

Customer no :8527933726

RE: Network issues

We wish to affirm that your concern has been acknowledged and complaint for coverage has been initiated by us, under reference number C1-39410986975 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

alokjains

Vodafone 9623121767 Number and services has been blocked

Hello Trai,
Hello Vodafone,
This is Alok having number 9623121767 associated by Vodafone
Unfortunately My numbers services has been blocked by vodafone, I have several time connected by vodafone but they have done second time blocked my number which is no dues and anything related to this number not pending by me.
This is subject to I have lost my important calls/business.
I request to please look into the matter. I have send emails to vodafone nodal officer and also Appellate Authority but seems to vodafone is doing mental torturing to customer.

I request to you please look into the matter.

RE: Network issues

We deeply regret the inconvenience. We have noted your concern and we have your contact details. We will get back to you at the earliest.

bala3barani

Network issues

Dear Sir, My self G Balasubramanian from chennai i am using Idea cellular connection(90877 34293) from 03/01/2015 onwards, when i start using this Cellular i getting problem because there is no network, 3g is not worked. I had Two connection me an my wife.when we have using next to next place its says not reachable. i sent several email to concerns persons but they not proper reply. That executive came and check my mobile(Nokia Lumia 520 4 months back i brought) You changed Mobile to buy new smart phone and use. After three days came back we will replaced the sim then he sent 21 digit no that one i forward to concerns department they no reply for my email.Again i called that person he not pickup my call and put busy tone. Finally i called from my alternative no he picked i asked him, He said we are not able to do anything you can do anything we are not responsible do what you want' he telling local Rowdy type. His boss also no reply.So i am getting headache as well as fedup for this cellular. Please do the needful and take a action against that cellular company, i will listed that persons Manikandan Sales executive(8608380124)
Prahaladprabhu
Enterprise Relationship Manager
Service Delivery –Enterprise Business
90920 05730

Hope you will take action against that company

Jan 28, 2015

RE: network problem

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 27th Jan 2015, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

R.Paramasivam

Jan 28, 2015

SMS outgoing barred

Hai,
There is no SMS outgoing from my mobile no 9843111773 since 02/01/2015.
I was told by Vodafone customer care to contact TRAI.
I have not sent a single commercial SMS from my mobile.
Why TRAI is banning my SMS outgoing service.
Vodafone is telling that they did not ban the service and directed me to contact TRAI.
I request TRAI to lift the Ban

R.Paramasivam
nikhil.agnihotri

Jan 27, 2015

Reliance network Problem

DEAR
Sir/Madam,
I purchased the Reliance Internet 3G connection Post Paid Plan 15 days before but when i connect to Dogngle at my home, browsing Speed is very Slow even last five days i try to connect Skype but it was not connected, you tube is not connected. It is very embarrassing that the Reliance is world wide communication company but when i went to the Ratlam office they Simply told me maintenance is going it will take more than 20 days. It is requested that reliance is reputed company and please solve the issues as earliest as possible. Actually when i connect dongle with system it will connected with the speed of 7.2 Mbps but browsing speed is 1 kbps to 2 kbps.
Reliance Net connect :- 7724016894'
Name :- Nikhil Agnihotri
Address:- M/79, Jawahar Nagar Ratlam(Madhya Pradesh)
Pin Code :- 457001.
kkumar1010

Jan 27, 2015

bill is generated for non usage

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have a corporate connection with airtel. I requested for disconnection on may 2014. They have kept it undertemproary suspension rather than disconnection. Suddenly after few months I am getting call continuously from airtel asking for bill
which is not used. I have not made any calls from that number. I have raised it in nodal officer also but I am not getting any response. They are not taking my permanent request to disconnect the number there is no option for it online. Inspite of me going to Airtel showroom and giving disconnection request also bill is being generated without my consent.

So I requested them to disconnect no permanently and not to torture me with calls daily.

Airtel customer no : 9789992835
Mannai_Murali

Jan 25, 2015

Excess charging for wrong plan

I am V.Muralidharan living in Bangalore.I am a Tata Docomo subscriber with mobile number with mobile number 8904879322.

On 09-01-1015 I went to a retailer of Tata Docomo at Murugeshapalaya,Old Airport Road,Bangalore and requested him the services of Tata Docomo.The retailer had shown me an internet plan (3G) for Rs 447 of Tata Docomo which gives the subscriber 1GB of 3G data for 3 months totaling 3GB. I selected that plan and asked the retailer to recharge Rs 447 with Tata Docomo.The retailer recharged for that amount.I did NOT get any SMS confirmation from Tata Docomo on that day.I got SMS next day only

On the same day (09-01-2015) I used internet services provided by Tata Docomo and consumed about 16MB.When verified I found that by mistake instead of the said plan entire amount has been credited in the main account as a talk time.

Because of this Tata Docomo has charged me Rs 160 (Approximately for 16 MB data).

Since the recharge amount of Rs 447 uniquley selects plan(The retailer does NOT ask any other details other than mobile number and recharge amount) of 3GB data Tata Docomo either allowed me to select the said plan or declained the recharge itself.More over the retailer is an agent of Tata Docomo and assuming he has done any mistake Tata Docomo alone is responsible for the mistake.

Hence I request the concerned government authorities to intervene and either allow me to select the 3GB plan and charge me for 16 MB ONLY under the plan or refund the entire amount since it is entirely the mistake of Tata Docomo.

For your information I have attached a camera copy of the brouchure which explains the said plan of Tata Docomo.I have enclosed the communication I had with Tata Docomo in this matter.Also I complained to help desk of President of Tata Docom.They have NOT solved the problem yet.

V.Muralidharan

Mobile for voice(+918792698646)
saikatmk

Data usage charged inappropriately

I had given change of data plan as on 18/11/2014 from previous data plan of Rs.155 to Rs.180 of 1GB which was acknowledged by Vodafone as on 21/11/2014 vide service request number 1620324698,and same would be activated wef from 21/11/2014.But the same was not activated from Vodafone without prior intimation and I was charged unnecessarily for plan 155 of 525 MB.Inspite of repeated mails to Vodafone customer care ,appellate authority and nodal officer ,the same was not reversed and without given any valid justification and evidence .Request assistance in this matter for such unjust billing.
Saikat Mukherjee

RE: network problem

We wish to affirm that your concern has been acknowledged and complaint for coverage has been initiated by us, under reference number 1-52027298215 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Jan 24, 2015

RE: network problem

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have your contact details. We will get back to you shortly.

santudey82

Jan 24, 2015

network problem

idea connection use last 1year no is -9007472714 but till now network problem till now representative are no solve the matter please solve the matter immidiate.
vikassoni265

Jan 22, 2015

call detail required

Sir I need call detail of my idea no 9882401899 during june20 to august 26,2014 .I lost an important no.
Regards vikas soni.
mangeshsenjit@gmail.com

Complaint Redressal from Idea

Please see the below email sent to Idea just about 2 days back seeking quick solution and I havent received a revert yet.
The only email that came to me was asking for details which Idea already has in possession.
I have sent that grievance email to appellate.mumbai@idea.adityabirla.com and to customercare@idea.adityabirla.com.

Please see below:

Dear Amit Dimri,

Greetings..

This is my first email to you and I hope it is the last email to IDEA.

My name is Mangesh Senjit who has 2 service accounts with IDEA (8689878883 on POSTPAID and 8692898282 on PREPAID).
I am on a Corporate 199 plan with an additional 2GB data usage plan for Rs.98.00.
I am using the service since 2 years now and have had problems with the service but not to the extent that I have currently.

Background: I had consumed close to 2000MB of my 2048MB usage by 25th December 2014 and I got a text message from IDEA stating that I can activate a 1GB BOOSTER pack for Rs. 150.00 or something.
My understanding is very clear for boosters. It means to boost the data allowance.
I did so on the 26th December 2014 and instead of 1GB, I had got around 200mb.

I called IDEA on the morning of the 1st January 2015 and spoke to a lady (I believe her name was Sana) and queried her with the same.
I was told that my billed amount then was Rs. 368.00 for December 2014 and that I had received pro-rated amount of 1GB booster pack.
I was fine with the resolution provided by her.

In the interim, I was getting flash messages on my mobile after every data usage performed and it was informing that I only had approximately 700mb from 1st January 2015 to utilise entire month.

I called in on the 14th January and confirmed with Mr. Khan of the 2GB plan which would be effective on the 1st January 2015 and he stated that all the data will be combined and that the bill would be calculated according to my plan. I had asked him to send me an email with the conversation but I guess he forgot to send me one (now I wonder why he did not send me any email)

I called in again today and spoke to Mr. Wasif Shaikh and asked him about the 2GB plan that I have been using for the last 2 years and he swiftly informed me that the plan was cancelled and that I was currently on the same booster plan, to which I was flummoxed.
I then spoke to Rashid who was his supervisor and he also advised the same.

I hold a corporate account and am employed with TCS since the last 4 years and this behaviour from IDEA is just unacceptable.
As a matter of fact, it would be nice that the entire bill for the month of January 2015 is re-rated as per my plan and I will be happy to pay 199(mobile plan) + 98(data plan) + 100(pro-rated amount) + service taxes to say the least.

I ALSO WANT MY PLAN TO BE REACTIVATED IMMEDIATELY.

With the amount of inconvenience that the company has caused me, the entire bill should be waived off however I am such a person who do not wish to take any freebies from anyone.

I am sorry to say that I will take this matter to the TRAI or the Ombudsman as it is clearly breach of the relationship between a customer and the company.

I would appreciate a quick revert on this.

Mangesh Dilip Senjit
Ankur Singh

No Body Co-ordinate

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Greeting of the day!!!

I am employee of a company. I have Corporate Airtel Postpaid Connection. for last six month no body is co-ordinate properly & they disconnected Connection without intimate us. for last two month I have been Calling to my last relationship manger but they are asking you are not from my zone & disconnected Call. we have 33 sim card of my company.

Request you to please urgently look and resolve this matter.
mufid

Jan 20, 2015

vulgar message and unwanted call on my number

I'm continuously getting missed call from 7533954988 . When I ring back he is not answering and if he answer the call then he is using all BAD words.

you can check my detail if you don't' have trust on me . my mobile no is. 7827034330

Please help me
Vishal786

Billing issues for VODAFONE postpaid

I have postaid mobile no.9819342074 with Vodafone, Exactly one month back on 5th of Dec (Bill cycle start date) , I sent an email to cust. care to reduce my credit limit to 1000 , I had to undergo eye surgery then i could have hardly used fone as was asked to refrain phone usage, Cust care replied for other issues actioned few and for few said NO not possible from their end,
but no where they mentioned credit limit request actioned or not seems they missed to action it & my phone's bill data usage as per Voda gave a bill of 22000/- approx, I couldn't read any messages then but didn't recieve a single call that bill has amounted to 22000 & data being consumed,
Agreed though did recieve some texts but couldn't trust those as I read now.... on 24th Dec – as per msg. from VODA I had used 2000 MB & on next day 25th Dec usage shows 1400 MB , how come it should increase or stay the same on next day shouldn't go down, I have a screenshot for this,also emails with me for my request sent,also can produce eye treatment documents.

So as per teir policy services should be barred right when bill goes beyond limit as same happened with my another no. during same period why not this no????? when i asked them now they reply SORRY for inconvenience as action for credit limit revision
wasn't taken by them, CRAP sorry, There's no way I would have exceeded 1000 Rs as my call charges are 2 Rs SMS charges are 3 Rs in that bill !!!!! Noe they have shut down internet services,when bill has stretched so much ,WHY inconvenience & this huge bill ?
Please help & contact me at above no till it lasts or email at vishaljadwani@yahoo.com

Vishal Jadwani

RE: bill

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 16th Jan 2015, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

RE: deactivation of Idea Number

RE: idea cell rejecting my porting9848872843

RE: bill

We deeply regret the inconvenience. We have your contact details. Please give us some time so that we can get in touch with you and discuss your concern.

RE: deactivation of Idea Number

We understand your concern and regret the inconvenience. We have your contact details. We will get back to you soon.

Reliance - GSM SIM not activated
    I Hav purchased RELIANCE GSM SIM on 26 th january...
    INCOME TAX REFUND CPC - TAXNOT REFUND
    SIR MY NAME S.NAGARAJAN I FILING 2013-2014 FINACE YEAR...
    fashionmart4u peterpan collor navy top - snapdeal not refund money
    Order id 4268265507 Suborder id 5706500437 On 20th jan...
    Spice Jet - Incomplete refund
    My flight booked via Makemytrip.com with confirmation...
    intex mobile - mobile not working
    i have purchased mobile...but not working properly, even...
    sbt - 425 rupees debited from my account but not received to...
    Hello,My name is akhil chandran and i have an account in...
    Vodafone - fraud porting
    i am user of Vodafone mobile no 9672877777 which was...
    HP Gas - Refill is not yet delivered even its been 10 days
    Refill is not yet delivered even its been 10 days consumer...
    121@in.airtel.com - wrong bill
    I am using 9676447395 i have been billed extra money for...