TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

May 25, 2016

Dear Anees Pathima L,

Our team tried reaching you with the number mentioned, but you did not answer the call. Kindly request you to provide the recharge date and the BILLDESK ID to proceed further.

May 24, 2016

Dear Anees Pathima L,

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Recharge Date:
Mode of recharge:

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Email us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in
rudrihari

May 23, 2016

not active my net rechage

respcated sir

my name is parikshit jyotishi my mobile.no is 9712176199 i have recharge 350 rs. net but till date we are not received any sms. you company .i have a talk with your 198 customer care officer at 21-05-2016 he is say you have both recharge at 20-05-2016 and he is check balance, after conformation i use my net in mobil phone then i close my net but i recd.msg. for your company sid 6 rs. debited again use you internet ,my 6 rs debited in my talk time ,after that i again call 198 customer care officer give all details ,after that he is credit 6 rs in my talk time ,again call 22-05-2016 for not active my net recharge at 198 customer care officer is give compliant no. is 1942929484 for my net recharge and he is say Monday 23-05-2016 6.p.m our officer call you and short out your complaint but not any cal for your Sid after 7.00pm. again call 198 customer care but not given proper replay talk with your agent mr. yash and than talk with your officer mr. bhargav soni, he is not give replay properly

last 4 day i have suffering but not given proper replay

i request to you take proper action again my complacent and active my net recharge & refund 50 talk tim
rudrihari

May 23, 2016

net active my net rechage

respcated sir

last 4 day i have suffering but not given proper replay

pbalakri

Unable to Port to Airtel from docomo

I had submitted the necessary documents ( driving licence copy and 1 photograph) to the Airtel Store for the number portability to Airtel on 12/5/2016 (Currently i am using docomo postpaid connection and i want to change it to Airtel prepaid).Also I have cleared my outstanding bill amount

And on 14/5/2016 i got a SMS from Airtel saying that "your document validation could not be completed successfully" .

And again I re-submitted all the documents and Photograph to Airtel main office on 18/5/2016.. But still no update from Airtel or current service provider docomo

.Please find the below details

1. Type of connection -MNP

2. UPC Code: TX382894

4. Applied mobile number-8951140577

Please help me,

Jwalaih

Wrong amount of Bill Generation and charging large amount on Data Usage

Hi TRAI,

From past two months , i was charged with bill amount of 3000 rupees and when i try to reach to idea , they were saying it was due to internet usage.

And also i have received wrong amount of bill which caused me fear of idea because this was the first time i have cross verified idea bill and found a mistake of wrong generation. I was using this connection from past five years and never checked of bill. I request you take an action on Idea of generating wrong bill. I had proofs with wrong generation and corrected bill after my compliant.

Lakshman
Utkarsh987

Balance Deduction By Vodafone

Sir I am using 8676820748 Vodafone number today 23rd may 2016 at 03:47 PM I got a call from Vodafone by +917280071475 number to play some game and give some answer and win 100 rupeese balance .
They dnt mention that they are going to charge 2 rupeese for every question and they deducted my 12 rupeese balance.
1st of all stop these commercial and unwanted calls from number which is satrt from 72 this is to confuse counstomres and force to recieve calls and please refund my balance .
Thanks and regards
Kumar Utkarsh
Deepak Phogat

Outgoing call blocked

Sir, I take a Relince postpaid gsm sim Maharashtra with plane of Rs. 499. my mob no is 9405587214 and my email address is deepakphogat65@gmail.com In this plan unlimited calls facilities give to me..but 16 Apr 2016 blocked my sim..I also talk to customer care but they told that I use maximum times of call..company is blocked my sim.. They also told that you are changed your plan..why I am changed my plan? You bard my sim any previous intimation. That don't intimate me..either you give this plan or you permanent blocked me..and don't sende bill... Because I don't stopped my sim.. Your company stopped my outgoing call..why?
arpit_chaurishi

Airtel Broadband connection

My DSL id with Airtel 02080132760_mh is frequently disconnecting and AIRTEL PUNE customer care didn't arrange for the technician to visit my place in pimple saudagar Pune.
Every time I lodge an complaint Airtel close the complaint with in 24 hrs saying issue has been resolved . no technician ever visited my place.
Recent example is : complaint number 67485252 which was closed without fixing the issue.
after that another complaint was raise on 18 May : 67884680 which they have closed and without fixing the issue.
There technician never visited the premises and just keep on updating the incident with his weird and strange ideas
Anees Pathima L

wrong deduction

My Aircel mobile number is 9976399760. I have activated RC98 but benefits not received. Please check and update.
rblaxmi

May 22, 2016

Wrong information

VODAFONE Associate had given wrong information about 3G net pack of 47 Rs/-( IT applicable only Night 12am to 6pm)
But we enquired about it given wrong info to us it's day pack............Then we call to Help line they had not Respond Properly
Arguing with us. I need solution for it I want to Complaint VODAFONE Provider otherwise I will go to Court through my Mobile No: 8095091769
ashutoshtripathi

Porting issue

Hi tata docomo is going to windup there cdma services. I applied twice to port in idea with MNP code TE518794 & one other code which has been expired but both times it has been rejected by donour no any company is giving me proper reason of rejection. Pls help. My mobile no is 9235657581.
Waseem Mansoori

4g service converted without permision

Dear

I m using more than 5 cdma number's in postpaid service since ten years now RCOM is launch 4g service and they are told that you are convert your number in 4g service other vise after may 2016 my all number is dead.but right now i m not financially strong for purchasing gsm handset i m saying company that you will provide me handset and i m paying this handset amount in my monthly bill as monthly installment i m already send a mail regarding this issue on anil.ambani@relinceada.com rcomappellate.authorityupw@relianceada.com,RCOM4G@relianceada.com but there is no reply from these email id's so finally i m note a complane on trai website for bettar responce

Waseem Mansoori
shahbazkhan3712

BALANCE DEDUCTION BY AIRCEL

I recharged my AIRCEL prepaid number 9716262454 with Rs.29 that is net pack of 5 days unlimited 200 mb fup.
But when I used the data next day my balance 18 has deducted.
Customer cares are rejecting my calls without giving me any solution.

Dear Arun(conectarun),

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. At Aircel India, customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

Email us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in
Jogendra kshatriya

May 20, 2016

call drop and data speed issue

I am Vodafone postpaid customer .my no is 8390839766 sir in three month i faced lots of problems like call drops and bill issue and data speed issue , sir i am noticed to that matter to related officer but problems are not solved .
Sir kindly request you about my problems solved the matter as soon as possible that's why without any meddling in this trouble will not focus.
I request you sir once again solve this problem as soon as possible.
gistdc

May 20, 2016

On VAS activation

UNWANTED SERVICE ACTIVATED
Rs.400/- deducted from my balance since two weeks by vodafone co. in the name of different value added services against mobile no-9916026830 which is not opted by me. Each time I recharge my number each VAS was getting activated without my knowledge. I have lodged a complain to customer care of vodafone(Karnataka) to return back my balance.They have not responded in the right way.Please see the matter and instruct them to refund my balance at your earliest.Thanking you
Gis George
waquar9804

Reliance cdma

Myself Amit K. Verma, and I'm using Reliance cdma features phone bearing no. 7439158889, i want to say that cdma network is very bad from last 2 months.. There a no signal in my phone. When i complain Reliance customer care to discuss my isse, they always says system is updating now kindly contact after 2 hours.. Sir please help..
aroragaurav28101990

Outgoing calls barred

Hi TRAI,

Today my service for outgoing call has been barred however I am getting incoming calls and when I made a call to the customer support for information , the support guy used abusive language.

can you tell me whether I made a mistake to port from airtel to vodafone

I want immediate action or compensation. Would not stay with vodafone any more.

Gaurav Arora
Yoga Raj

May 19, 2016

sent sms plan not activated as per plan

9363249357 is my mobile no and on 06-02-2016 arond 12:27pm i recd a sms to mobile and the content was recharge with stv 188 all local ,std calls 25 p min for 365 days then i recharged with with stv 188 dut it was activated for only 90 days then i called cc and they said it was activated for 365 days the tt no or sr no or complaint no is 242702786 . then i continued and mylast recharge date was 09-05-2016 recharge amt was 110 and 14-05-2016 my a/c balance had reached Rs:5 i was shocked and i called cc they said you ari in 1 rupee plan per call and again i had to explain but they simply ignored me and they said it will be solved within 48 hours tt no raised on 14-05-2016 4604435811 nothing has happened till totay . today again i called cc but ignored so badly again the same stort will be solved within 48 hrs ttno:4608750720. the worst part was with aravind .a team lead and today ramasamy it so horibble from your cc excutives pl teach them the right way to speak with customers ....any how my issue is not yet solved ...
Sneha Bhaduri

May 18, 2016

Porting Request is being rejected by Vodafone after the payment is being cleared

This is to inform you that presently we are the corporate customer of Vodafone. But as per company's requirement we have processed the request for port out from the month of Mar'16. But they keep on rejecting the request giving different reasons.After the bill is being paid they reject the request due to non payment. They are harrassing us byrejecting the request always.I have complained the same to Vodafone but no action has been taken.

Hence requesting your intervention on the same.

Its been a long time that we are requesting for the port out.

Sneha Bhaduri
Phn - +91 8420106690
Email - frontdesk@teamtaurus.co.in
ddhaval87

May 18, 2016

Company calling from different numbers.

My number is 9033340973 and I am using Idea prepaid card. As per rule the cellular operators are only allow to call with number starting from 114... for the scheme but they are calling from different numbers to forcefully receive the call. So please solve this problem and stop operators to call from other numbers.
ag7057

Deduction of balance

I have recharged my reliance number with internet pack but even then reliance has deducted approx rs250/- from my balance. So please help me to refund the money. They assured me to refund the money but today they are not picking the call.
Anusha Emily

May 17, 2016

sms Bar (Blocked) Problem

Kindly Find My Problem For this no. 9962424200 ( Status - Sms Blocked ( Bar) Last 20 Days ) Kindly Solve the Problem As Soon as Possible............
Silamupulsar

May 16, 2016

4G activation but no use

Hello sir. I'm silambarasan from puducherry so many times call your customer care but no response plz check and not clear in my complaint I'm so upset ...

Thank you for contacting us. The reference no. for your Airtel mobile 9629907512 is C4GDA30510286843, registered on 10-may-2016 17:15.We will update you by 12-MAY-16.

Thank you for contacting us.Hope the concern related to your airtel mobile 9629907512 has been resolved to your satisfaction.Your Ref.no.is RCRCB40512534229 registered on 12-may-2016 14:11

Thank you for contacting us.Hope the concern related to your airtel mobile 9629907512 has been resolved to your satisfaction.Your Ref.no.is RCRCB40512546613 registered on 12-may-2016 15:55

Thank you for contacting us.Hope the concern related to your airtel mobile 9629907512 has been resolved to your satisfaction.Your Ref.no.is CGPSC20512571427 registered on 12-may-2016 18:58

Thank you for contacting us. The reference no. for your Airtel mobile 9629907512 is C4GDA30513619832, registered on 13-may-2016 07:42.We will update you by 16-MAY-16.

All for compliant details plz check and after call back and two agent cut my cells this is two much and I'm useing sumsung j7 4g support mobile

UP Police - lost mobile phone
    sir, i was going to yamaha service centre...
    Teen Patti by Octro inc - +15162266076 is k pas id sahi mat karao
    +15162266076 ye jiska no. He sala madarchod ki olad he...
    EBAY - Claim not resolved yet
    I had purchased a mobile phone on 22nd April, 2016. Due to...
    Nova trimmer - Snapdeal
    Dear Pansuthar, We request you to share your order id...
    SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN - Scholarship not recevied
    Not received schorlarship दशमोत्तर...
    ISC board - Please recheck my papers
    .. I expected 90 plus in commerce and economics and i have...
    airtelpresence---airtel.in - No service at home
    For the past many months the service on our Airtel mobiles...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear shiva1231, Thanks for bringing your issue to us....
    tikona - internet connectivity
    i have been using tikona becasue no toher service provider...