TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

karam veer

venkateswaran.M

Dec 3, 2016

REFUND IS DENIED FROM IDEA CELLULAR NETWORK

Dear TRAI,

I am using IDEA Cellular (8428478955) with very disappointment. There was a unauthorized charges deduction form my account Rs 100 in the name VAS Activation(Shooting Star). I even don't know what is this shooting Star VAS. Against this i had raised a complaint to idea cellular customer care through my mail id. Complaint No : (1-82147039972) dated on 19-NOV-2016.

Those people did not close my request almost for past 15 days. Today (03-12-2016) I have recharged for 90 Rupees. again there is deduction of 75 Rupees in the name of Shooting star VAS.

Very very poor response from Customer-care senior officers. They denied to refund my 100 rupees. I don't know, how come i am responsible to this. They are fooling me. I don't know how these people will treat UN-educated people.

I am Very much disappointed.

Please help me to resolve this issue. I Hope this TRAI forum definitely help me. it wont behave like IDEA Customer-care.

Venkateswaran M

Nov 30, 2016

Dear BRAJBHUSHAN KUSHWAHA,

Please share an alternate number to assist you better.

ideacellular

Nov 30, 2016

RE: Fake prepaid connection. By IDEA

We tried contacting you on your primary Idea number and alternate number but we couldn¿t reach you. Hence, we request you to inform us the convenient date & time to contact you and have your issue resolved.

Riya
Singh.1388@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2016

Suspension of Personal Number

Hi TRAI Team,

I really want to know the T&C or guidelines followed for suspending someone's personal number without any warning or any intimation from your team.

Shweta
rasmiranjan.jena@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2016

Escalation against Reliance regarding number portability

I was using IDEA sim (9718823030)from last 3.5 years and Reliance GSM team called me so may time to make convert into there network and I have provide all the documents and information to them as they required and discussed earlier. As per the documents they convert my Network from Idea to Reliance after 4-5 days. After activation they verify my details again and that time I have also provide all the documents again, But still they disconnect my sim. I am not able to do any transaction as this number is my primary number. I am so much frustrate with Reliance not expecting this type services from him. I will go for consumer forum and higher teams to take necessary action against this fraud.
Rasmiranjan Jena
ideacellular

Nov 28, 2016

RE : Fake prepaid connection. By IDEA

Hi Sagar,

We understand your concern and regret the inconvenience. We have your contact details. We will get back to you soon.

Akshay

Nov 26, 2016

Dear Customer(abdullah),

We will share an update soon regarding balance deduction and we have processed your disconnecion request .

dingliwalmanoj

Nov 25, 2016

complaint about network in airtel

regularly i m complaint about network issuse in my premises. but there is no solution for that everytime they give me assurance about that i m resolving the problem but they can not do. everytime they give me the service request no but they cant do about this. please do some desired solution about this. i can not avail the service and they give me the every month bill. they told me that we give u the waiver of some rs. i m not begger i need the solution of my request. so please do something about this request.
thanks
manoj kumar
9311992023
amitgarg234

Nov 24, 2016

Continuously Mental Harassment by MTS Executives Against Reminder Of Monthly Post Paid Rental Bill Before Failing The Due Date

the monthly rent of Rs. 599 (Postpaid connection).

Also, i have sent mail to all MTS senior management on 20/11/2016 and share my problem, but its really very shocking that not a single reply or feedback or any call till today i have not received from MTS related to attend my reported problem.

("On Sun, 20/11/16, Amit Garg <amitgarg234@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: MTS - Final Reminder Letter For Recovery Of Outstanding Dues

To: ceo@mtsindia.in, sergey.cheremin@mtsindia.in, appellate.del@mtsindia.in, customercare@mtsindia.in, nodal.del@mtsindia.in, Andrei.Dubovskov@mtsindia.in, franchisee@mtsindia.in, Vsevolod.Rozanov@mtsindia.in, rajiv.mehrotra@mtsindia.in, suman.sehgal@mtsindia.in, cs.sstl@mtsindia.in, ir@mts.ru, Sergey.Savchenko@mtsindia.in, collectionsupport@MTSIndia.in, alexander.gorbunov@mtsindia.in, ajay.khanna@mtsindia.in, alok.tandon@mtsindia.in, neera.sharma@mtsindia.in, andrey.smelkov@mtsindia.in, andrey.terebenin@mtsindia.in, vikram.kaushik@mtsindia.in, igor.kozlov@mtsindia.in, rk.agarwal@mtsindia.in, viraj.chouhan@mtsindia.in
Date: Sunday, 20 November, 2016, 12:43 PM

Kind Attn:- Mr. Alexander Gorbunov (Director), Mr. Vsevolod Rozanov (Deputy Chairman), Mr. Sergey Savchenko (Chief Executive Officer), Mr. Rajiv Mehrotra (Director), Mr. Ajay Khanna (Director), Mr. Alok Tandon (Director), Ms. Neera Sharma (Director), Mr. Alexander Gorbunov (Director), Mr. Andrey Smelkov (Director), Mr. Andrey Terebenin (Director), Mr. Suman Sehgal (Director), Mr. Bharat V. Patel (Director), Mr.
Vikram Kaushik (Director), Mr. Igor Kozlov (Director), Mr. Ram Krishna Agarwal (Director), Collection Department, Mr. Viraj Chouchan

Dear All,

I bought MTS Data Card Dongle (Number - 8459615701) few years back with the plan of Unlimited Internet Service on the monthly rent of Rs. 599 (Postpaid connection).

It was one of my biggest painful moment of my life, The day when I bought your MTS data card.

Once your company generated my monthly bill and providing 2 - 3 weeks for making the payment along with mentioned last due date, from the day first after generation of my monthly bill, your executive start reminding me about the outstanding payment even my due date for making the
outstanding payment was not failed.

bank.

After giving many number of reminders & requested to stop calling me for outstanding payment which is very clear to me for making the payment on time and same i was doing payment on time from last 2 - 3 years regularly.

I would like to inform you that because of mentally harassment by your executives and your company this time I'm not interested to make payment and planning to disconnect my connection forever.

Never ever I had faced that kind of mental harassment from other service provider like AirTel / Vodafone / Tata etc....

Take this mail as a last reminder otherwise i will take strict action against this.

Mobile:- +91-9871818822) "

So many MTS executive daily calling me regularly and reminding about the outstanding and misbehaving for the due payment.

Its really very shameful to MTS for doing misbehaving with their customers and no one ready to listen the complaints.

NEVER & EVER I WILL SUGGEST TO ANYONE FOR BUYING MTS CONNECTION.

amitgarg234

Nov 24, 2016

the monthly rent of Rs. 599 (Postpaid connection).

due date, from the day first after generation of my monthly bill, your executive start reminding me about the outstanding payment even my due date for making the outstanding payment was not failed.

It was shocking & surprising to me that daily i have received number of calls & messages regarding the reminder for the same, many times i requested to your executives kindly do not disturb me till my payment due date will not failed and update this information in your data bank.

Kindly waive off outstanding or settle down with zero value.

Sagar P

Nov 23, 2016

Fake prepaid connection. By IDEA

With due respect to IDEA APPEALTE BODY

I had faced very bad Experiance by your company i purchased a prepaid connection wherein post few days I got a blunt call from a person arguing In abusive language about the connection that it was his number in past but as his mobile was stolen he was unable to track .

Here it's a big question to IDEA that how can such connections be reissued ?? How can the dealers sell such fraud numbers sim to the consumer ??

I need proper justification about the question from the respective body or personal or else as a consumer we have rights to proceed further a step ahead

Need the revert ASAP

Feel free to connect me on 9715117355

Fraud seller: retail outlet store at tulsidham bharuch

Fraud number given : 7046364487

Nov 22, 2016

Dear ARahman999,

Our team has got in touch with you and requisite details have been shared over the call.Kindly let us know for any further assistance.

joshi.naga3@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2016

stop harassing me by sending bills-reliance broadband

My id is 353200018172

i vacated delhi on march 2015 by terminating the connection but they said it was not disconnected.
every month am receving bill and am contacting the representative they are saying that it will be terminated once you pay the bill.
this procedure is repeating every month and am paying bill every month this is almost 2 years now where i paid bill every month beleiving my connection will be teminated.
Now i am feeling that they are harassing me eating my money freely . now i decided that i wont pay any bill ...

if there is no solution then provide appellate authority or provide procedure so that i complain to TRAI

my id 353200018172
termination id 251800528
bill amount every month about 950 rs
mail address [email]joshi.naga3@gmail.com[/email]
contact number 9701232811
coolrajan25

Nov 17, 2016

Vodafone no.Deactivate without any information

please check my no. 9034352832 got deactivate at 8 nov 2016 while my last due date of donor operater was 9th nov and i have paid my dues at 14 oct 2016 at donor operater .please activate my no. As soon as poosible . I am using this no. Last 8 year .Recipt No.183531437

Himashu
Contact no.9215606200
Email:coolrajan25@gmail.com
gaurav4798

Nov 15, 2016

slow internet speed

I complaint so many times about slow internet speed but care don't solve it
mandy 27

Nov 15, 2016

irrelevant vas charge deducted in postpaid connection

My father uses a simple nokai handset with barely any internet function, his mobile number is 9830577923 kolkata region. This month the postpaid connection bill came saying that he has some vas service downloaded and charged 50 rupees for that. When I rushed to the nearby vodafone ministore they said it was downloaded for some other number. My question is if other has downloaded why we will be the one paying its charge. We have not used any such VAS service. So i demand full refund of my money.
dubatmanoj

Nov 11, 2016

Excess internet charges due to misleading of vodafone care executives

This is regarding my Vodafone number - 9899515530. I want to bring your notice to the pathetic service of Vodafone customer care executives. It all started in August month when I got a message from Vodafone that there is a cap of Rs 500 on your data plan and If exceeds limit there will be a cap of Rs 500. So I used data after limit exceed and there was a bill of Rs 10600 Rs generated. When I told Vodafone care executives about the data cap limit they told me that the same service was deactivated , However there was no communication given to me for the same and when I asked to reduce excess charges there was a reversal of Rs 9300.

Next Month I called Vodafone care and asked to deactivate my 2G data plan and asked to activate 3G or 4G data plan. One of Customer care executive told me that He has deactivated my 2G data plan and asked me to keep the call on hold and after some time He confirmed that He is not able to activate any 3G or 4G data plan and he told me that He is reactivating my 2G plan. the call was disconnected. Neither He reactivated my 2G plan nor any 3G or 4G plan was activated and result of this was that there was no data plan and I was not aware about all this. Because of this my this month bill was 4500 Rs. When I asked Vodafone care to remove excess charges there was only waiver of Rs. 800. And It all because of one of your Vodafone care executive , However I paid the bill.

Now come to Month of October , Starting from the month I called Vodafone care executives and asked about my data plan. I am not sure how trained are these executives, But most of them told I am getting 1 GB data from my plan, and when I told them that in Vodafone app It is showing 100 MB only, after that they confirmed that no plan is activated. On 14th Oct I got a call from Vodafone and they told me that they can provide me one plan ie of 600 , but i will get it in 222 Rs. and they also assured me that my data charges for this month ie for Oct they are sending a request for reversal. But nothing was done. After that I called few more time on Vodafone care and It is really so disappointing that I never got useful information and Support. My Oct Month bill is Rs. 6000.

Please look into this . I have already paid 3700 Rs bill last month. This month Why I should pay 6000 Rs and that is also because of mistake of Vodafone care executives.
debmtr

Nov 9, 2016

Bal deduction due to international roaming and questioning my nationality

My mobile no. is 8179493364, I was travelling to my hometown on 9/10/2016 and on the way my balance was deducted. Upon inquiry I get to know that it was deducted due to international roaming, on saying that i didn't visit any country outside India they said that I am not Indian but Bangladeshi as my house is in International border. My sim card is almost 4-5 years old and i have been visiting my hometown since then and neither is the case that such thing happened to me.
I am writing this complain because my nationality was questioned by Bharti Airtel Ltd.(Airtel).
my recent call to them was on 02/11/2016 ref no.:- CBDVC21109299464

Nov 9, 2016

Dear kiran singh bothra,

Premk1190

Nov 8, 2016

RE-ACTIVATION OF SMS SERVICE

I am subscriber of Bharti Airtel Mobile No 9876138977 since April 2006. I am defence pensioner. Since 2011 I was receiving all SMS related to deposit/withdrawal. But now since 4 months I am not getting any of SMS. On 29 Sep 2016, I booked a complaint with Airtel customer care. But next day customer care without any rectification, closed the complaint as RECTIFIED. Problem remained continued. Since 3-4 days I am contacting my parent Branch SBI Una, who deleted all previous record and generated and forwarded fresh message at 15:12PM on 07 Nov 2016. Banker told me to ask Airtel customer care about the message. But on asking I did not received any satisfactory reply from them. The told that you speak to Desk Officer in chandigarh. The bank is charging SMS service charge. I am not in clear picture that what can I do now. Could Airtel rectify the fault or I have to move to District consumer forum for the justice. My email id is premk1190@gmail.com

Request guide me.

Greetings for the Day!
We have taken Toll Free connection from
"ZNI Wireless PVt Lte.,Hi-194,Sector I,Janki puram,226021 Luknow,India
www.ziffy.in"
While taking the plan they told that the plan is for 12+1 month duration. I have paid the amount , the Inovice they sent stated that it is valid for only 10 months . Then I asked the executive who dealt with me, she told that she will be assuring for 13 months by mistake it is given. Now they have removed my number and when I am asking to revoke it back they are asking to Pay money for renewal and late fee renewal extra.

When My plan is valid upto January 2017, now I have to pay money to get back my number. Due to number disconnection My business for 5 days is lost so kindlyl consider into this issue and clear it ASAP

Manju
vijaygaj

Nov 6, 2016

Migration of Postpaid connection of Vodofone mobile 9626423402 to pre paid connection

I submitted my request for migration of postpaid mobile no: 9626423402 to prepaid at Vodafone stores in Kalidasa Road, VV Mohalla, Mysuru on 3rd Nov’ 2016, since it is an additional connection and as such I do not use it. I just received an SMS stating the request has been processed, however till now I do not have any confirmation on the migration status to this effect. I am extremely disappointed with Vodafone service, in fact I am being harassed by their staff at the stores and unhelpful executives on “199”. As a last hope that you may resolve this issue, I am contacting you with this complaint. Trust you will do the needful and thank you in advance for the attention.

Kind Regards,
G.S.Gajapathy Naidu,
vijaygaj

Nov 6, 2016

I submitted my request for migration of postpaid mobile no: 9626423402 to prepaid at Vodafone stores in Kalidasa Road, VV Mohalla, Mysuru on 3rd Nov’ 2016, since it is an additional connection and as such I do not use it. I just received an SMS stating the request is being processed, however till now I do not have any confirmation on the migration status to this effect. I am extremely disappointed with Vodafone service, in fact I am being harassed by their staff at the stores and unhelpful executives on “199”. As a last hope that you may resolve this issue, I am contacting with this complaint. Trust you will do the needful, thank you in advance for the attention and response.

G.S.Gajapathy Naidu,

Nov 5, 2016

Dear ARahman999,

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. At Aircel India, customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Aircel Social Media Team

I don't know about that - irritate call
    Am student of 11th form sitamarhi and am complaint in one...
    Aggarwal associates - refund of Flat cancellation
    I read your post wrt Flat issue and refund. I am also...
    Maa TV - Why maatv has suddenly stopped telecasting premayudham...
    The serial premayudham is a very good and family...
    india pm office - Fraud cheater and rent by builder
    Namaste Hi my nameis joyston galbano I...
    colors tv channel - about om swami
    Iye sab thik nahi Kar Raha hai om ji ne....sale khudko...
    big boss 10 - big boss 10
    Colors tv this is the cheapest thing you can do to bring...
    Savdhaan India Programme in Life OK - Content
    As it is verry aggressive to see the criminal how he treat...
    Eureka Forbes - poor service
    Hlo myself Amarmeet Singh guruwada just yesterday company...
    Nagaraju - Parma yuddam serial stoped .....Please it is good serial...
    Parma yuddam serial stoped .....Please it is good serial...
    SBI BUDDY SERVICES - my wallet is blocked
    Sir, i have unfortunately blocked my wallet on SBI buddy...