TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

sathishsangineni

Oct 25, 2014

not able to do outgoing calls and no recharge active

No 9703069984 actually I ported from Vodafone and I got the signal but I am unable to do outgoing calls ..I got the signal and televerification completed ....I have been facing this issue since 10 days nobody in airtel team are working on this ....plz provide me solution
VB9

Oct 25, 2014

Call barring - Vodafone

I have 2 numbers with vodafone under different relationship numbers. For an on-going issue with one number, my second number has been barred from calls. How can vodafone bully me by stopping services against the second number. Is this legal and allowed under TRAI regulations?

Vodafone is not responding on this. Please let me know how best to address this issue.

Oct 24, 2014

with out using internet bill generated Wrongly bill genereted Tikona from June onwards

Type of Payment : Prepaid.

My last payment month: (May 16th - June 15th). I have paid this amount on May end (May 16th - June 15th periods).

My last net using date : 1st week of June.
officially they have terminate my net connection on 2nd week of June. But still they send bill amount ( up to oct 17th 2014).

So i have paid 12 days extra amount to Tikona.( June 4th June 15th). At this time we are not using our connection. They have also sent confirm mail to us.

So PLEASE DO NOT SEND TIKONA PAYMENT MAIL ON EVERY MONTH (AFTER JULY MONTH ONWARDS). They SHOULD RE-PAY MY 12 DAYS COST.

STILL they WILL SEND every MONTH TIKONA PAYMENT bill ( june to october).

This month they generated new bill amount 1500 + 281.50. (1500 is tikona instruments. But i have surrender all to Tikona on september 1st week).Really Tickona network is cheating me.

Type of Payment : Prepaid.

My last net using date : 1st week of June.

So i have paid 12 days extra amount to you. ( June 4th June 15th). At this time we are not using our connection. You have also sent confirm mail to us.

We have also paid 281.50 (this is installation charges Rs. 250 + taxes) on June month end. (Please refer your database).

So PLEASE DO NOT SEND TIKONA PAYMENT MAIL ON EVERY MONTH (AFTER JULY MONTH ONWARDS). YOU SHOULD RE-PAY MY 12 DAYS COST.

STILL YOU WILL SEND NEXT MONTH TIKONA PAYMENT, WE WILL MEET IN CHENNAI CONSUMER COURT.

mahaluxmi

Oct 23, 2014

Deduction of balance, service provider vodafone

mobile no. 7631011014 service provider Vodafone,subject-deduction of balance without my consent
Sir i have not downloaded any services but 59 Rs have been deducted from my balance. I called to customer care executive (198) regarding my problem he has talked rudely with me and said nothing can be done. I asked to lodge my complain and give me complain number he plainly refused to do this. I requested to transfer my call to senior officer but he refused and said no need to do so . I am unable to understand that if it is policy of company to not accept any complain from customer then what is requirement to provide 198 number. Sir my humble submission is to resolve my problem and also take the necessary action against the company and please to direct the company to take the complaint of the consumers seriously and provide better training to their customer care executive to talk with a customer in polite manner.

Mahaluxmi Singh
amoly

Oct 20, 2014

with out using internet bill generated

Wrongly bill genereted airtel

My no 9004135711 my bill genereted July to augest rs 875
But actually correct bill is rs 517 wrongly bill genereted
269 please help me with out internet setting my bill issue
Please help
dharwad.kotak

vodafone

i had a postpaid conncetion of vodafone 9886212302 since 2005 and since last 1.5 years the service has been very badly affected and the responce is also is very poor ,because of this i have ported to airtel and after one month vodafone is asking me to pay bill of Rs 300/ and threatening if not done they will disconnect the same,Why port was allowed when there was out standing bill?
And i have paid more than Rs 1200/ without using the service as my outgoing calls would automatically get barred and they themselves are not aware how to resolve the issue I kept on paying the bill and when i opposed after a year they changed the sim saying there a sim problem and even after that same problem persistedand i thought of porting it ,to port also they dragged for 2 months and i again paid them 414/ without using the service now my patience is running out as they are calling and threatening to disconnect the connection .

I request you to punish them suitably

Ishwar Yenagi
Rajiv shah

Gsm network

Hi..Dear sir.. I was already sent this complaint Vodafone(mumbai) & i have already issue Buster but not steel installation, so sir please do that my problem.

I hope you oblige me.

RAJIV SHAH
09820087876

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi...
Dear sir i am using vodafone service is last approx 3yers but its in relay good network coverage at my billing adders but last 6 months i have in very heavy network problem in 2G or 3G and i was raise the complacent but i have issue the buster 2G or 3G but install is only 3G and our side commitment is 2G buster is not available and again i was raise the complaint last 30days but not resolve please give me really state and do work MOST URGENTLY other wise i will going on other service provider (MNP).

I hope you oblige me.

RAJIV SHAH
9820087876
kumar amlesh

Oct 19, 2014

deduction of balance

Uninor
sir,my no is 7870297943. it is painic to inform you that my operator deduced by balance of rs 2.50 at 18/10/14 and 19/10/14 and few days earlier.i complain few day earlier then situation is ok but this time happen again.please take action against the uninor telecom service.
I hope you will take necessary action and return my balances .

sincerely
kumar amlesh

rbaskarrao

Oct 18, 2014

WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE PLAN HAS BEEN CHANGED

VODAFONE
To Me 25 Aug
It has been our endeavor to provide you with the best of services at all times.
The bill for your Vodafone number 9677287719 of Rs. 119 was due on 23-08-2014, kindly pay to avoid interruption of services. Please ignore if already paid.
You can make your Vodafone payment by any one of the following payment options available with us:
Online payment – bills can be paid through the following website https://www.billdesk.com/Vodafone/QuickBillPay

Vodafone Store / Vodafone Mini Store- Visit any of our Vodafone Stores closest to your location and make cash or credit card payment through our Self Service Kiosk or you can also drop your cheque at any of our drop boxes.

Enroll for direct debit on your credit card or bank account to make direct payments and enjoy additional credit limit on your account.
You can register online and set up a standing instruction to pay your Vodafone postpaid bill using your credit card through our website https://www.billdesk.in/billpay/onlinesi/vodafone/vodafone_index.jsp
We at Vodafone encourage to Go-Green and save trees. To contribute towards the “Go-Green” cause SMS ACT <space> GOGREEN to 111 (toll-free) & get your bills only on your e-mail address as updated in our records.
We thank you for being a part of the Vodafone family.
Happy to Help
Postpaid : 111 or 9884098840
For complaints/requests : 198 (toll free)
E-mail : vodafonecare.chn@vodafone.com
Website : www.vodafone.in
This E-Notification was automatically generated. Please do not reply to this mail. For any further assistance, please visit our website www.vodafone.in

To VODAFONE 26 Aug

How many times i have to call and inform to your call center team.

Since 1 year i am getting lot of problem from your service, please don't irritate customer like this.

Who ask to change my plan?

Me
To VODAFONE nodal.tamilnadu@vodafone.com appellate.tamilnadu@vodafone.com 27 Aug

Since 3 years i am using your network i have not a default customer.

First your team stop sending bills to me but the same bills my colleague's and friend mail from your office.

Second issue without my knowledge you people has been charged some excess amount for sending bill to my mail id.

Third issue without my confirmation your team members has been activated some service or additional from your end.

Fourth issue without my confirmation and knowledge your team has been changed some new plan.

Each every issue calling and inform to your customer service department they are saying simply they ask me send email to you, then why your company operating customer service team giving salary from 10k to 100k more than 1000 employees better quit that office and give offer to customer.

Even this issue also conveyed to your customer but no body resolved my problem.

As per TRAI rules until customer disconnecting or changing new plan you should change plan without customer Knowledge.

If your team changing new plan without customer confirmation and then ask ESSAR team to pay bill amount on behalf me. I Think this is good idea better do it for all customer, everyone will Happy.

Please feel free to contact me any time, but don't reply blind mail or SMS to me your is not reachable or switched off etc...

I hope you understand mail content.

R Baskar Rao +91 96772 87719, +91 44 2799 1919, +91 99401 22134

Me
To VODAFONE nodal.tamilnadu@vodafone.com appellate.tamilnadu@vodafone.com 30 Aug

Yesterday i spoken with your team members told me due to maintenance purpose tariff amount has been increased.

Normally every company salary hike will give 10% to 15% i can accept other activity 5% amount will be increase.

If you increase tariff amount upto 25% i can accept but your team members amount has been increased 300% who will accept this boss?

Now i am ready to pay Rs.25.00 + yearly maintenance charges Rs.7.00.

I hope you understand.

R Baskar Rao +91 96772 87719, +91 44 2799 1919, +91 99401 22134

To VODAFONE nodal.tamilnadu@vodafone.com appellate.tamilnadu@vodafone.com 6 Sep

Awaiting for your valuable response

--------------------------------------------
On Sat, 30/8/14, R Baskar Naidu <baskarrao_r@yahoo.com> wrote:
Me
To VODAFONE nodal.tamilnadu@vodafone.com appellate.tamilnadu@vodafone.com 26 Sep

Any Response from your end???

Me
To VODAFONE nodal.tamilnadu@vodafone.com appellate.tamilnadu@vodafone.com corpcare.chennai@vodafone.com 29 Sep
???????????

Me
To VODAFONE nodal.tamilnadu@vodafone.com appellate.tamilnadu@vodafone.com corpcare.chn@vodafone.com 9 Oct

Since Aug'14 month onwards calling and informed to your Supervisor Mr.Sthya on Vinayagar Chauthri Festival day nearly 1 hour i have explain about my Plan details without my knowledge and Permission your team members my plan has been changed.

I request customer care team resolve my problem several times but till issue not yet resolved, even i sent many reminder to your team include Nodal & Appellate team through mail no body respond my mail

Finally yesterday i visited your showroom at Anna Nagar-Chennai branch about the same issue Mr.GaneshBabu respond my query without any feeling he ask me to pay amount.

He saying 200 SMS free+ 100 Local + 100 National Calls free, but i have not utilized your new plan as per my earlier plan i using the service and paid the amount till Aug'14 now i need to pay Sep'14 and Oct'14 bill payment between Rs.60.00 to Rs.75.00.

Your team members said Vodafone informed to TRAI going to cancel Rs.25.00 & 99.00 rental that i can accept your answer but TRAI not given to permission cancel plan for exiting customer, if they given permission send scan copy to me i will accept your answer.

Mr.Ganesh Babu saying vodafone if price is increased customer has bear amount, when i ask him if vodafone going increase price every year more than 400% that we have accept he unable to answer

How i can i pay Rs.358.00 this is not my problem,

Please inform to Mr.Ganesh Babu i am not a beggar Rs.150.00 giving waiver for me.

I already told him without my permission plan has been changed and i am not using new Tariff (200 SMS free+ 100 Local + 100 National Calls free) then how he can ask me to pay full bill amount.

If i am default/cheating customer means definitely i can utilize service up to Rs.1500.00 credit limit and i can through SIM, but your team members for all customer's in directly encouraging like this.

I am excepting positive response from Nodal & Appellate team.

I hope you understand the situation

Thanks&Regards
R Baskar Rao +91 96772 87719, +91 44 2799 1919
To get Single customer it's takes lot of time, but loss one customer enough nano seconds.

Reply, Reply all or Forward | More
appellate.tamilnadu@vodafone.com Dear Mr. Baskar Rao.R, We have received your email dated 09/10/14 regarding Tariff plan change for your Vodafone Mobile Number 9677287719. We would like to inform that Talk More 100@lifetimeplan have
9 Oct
Me
To appellate.tamilnadu@vodafone.com nodal.tamilnadu@vodafone.com corpcare.chn@vodafone.com 10 Oct
Show message history

Since Aug'14 month onwards i am asking who gave permission to migrated plan, i told you clearly i have not received any intimation from your end.

If intimation received why should i call customer care from Aug'14 Month for this matter.

Your showroom guy told me you have informed to TRAI for changing new plan, If TRAI given approval to you change new plan without customer permission please send that report to me, then i will accept your answer.

Don't tell keeping on Plan has been migrated.... The issue is now without my permission plan has been Migrated.

Kindly close the problem on priority basis and migrated to my existing plan itself.

I don't except from you negative feedback.

If you people providing APPELLATE number ask them answer the customer call & query otherwise don't give numbers to customer.

Since 28th Aug'14 onwards why Appellate team not reply my query.

Reply, Reply all or Forward | More
appellate.tamilnadu@vodafone.com Dear Sir/Madam, We have received your email dated 10/10/14 regarding Tariff plan change for your Vodafone Mobile Number 9677287719. We wish to reiterate that Talk More 100@lifetimeplan have been withd
10 Oct
Me
To appellate.tamilnadu@vodafone.com nodal.tamilnadu@vodafone.com corpcare.chn@vodafone.com 11 Oct

First you read mail properly from beginning of the mail and then reply to customer.

Who asked you to change plan???

I am asking to you, who gave permission to change plan???

Have you received any mail confirmation from me???

TRAI given any permission to change new plan without customer permission please tell me????

I think NODAL & APPELLATE teams all are sleeping in From 28th Aug'14 they wake up on 9th Oct'14.

Why your team not resolve your wrong billing issue from Aug'2014????

When you people going to resolve issue????

Is possible to resolve problem or you are forcing customer to cancel the service please tell me????

Do you know meaning of font color???

Reply, Reply all or Forward | More
appellate.tamilnadu@vodafone.com Dear Mr. R Baskar Rao, We have received your email dated 11/10/14 regarding tariff plan for your Vodafone Mobile Number 9677287719. We would like to reiterate that tariff plan has been migrated to Vod
11 Oct
Me
To appellate.tamilnadu@vodafone.com corpcare.chn@vodafone.com nodal.tamilnadu@vodafone.com Oct 13 at 3:08 PM

BELOW MENTIONED QUESTION I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANSWER FROM YOUR END.

Who asked you to change plan???

I am asking to you, who gave permission to change plan???

Have you received any mail confirmation from me???

Why your team not resolve your wrong billing issue from Aug'2014????

When you people going to resolve issue????

Do you know meaning of FONT COLOR & CAPS LETTER???

Me
To appellate.tamilnadu@vodafone.com corpcare.chn@vodafone.com nodal.tamilnadu@vodafone.com Oct 15 at 11:15 AM

Any Updates above mentioned request?????????

CC baskar rao Oct 15 at 11:24 AM

Any Updates above mentioned request?????????,

Dear SIr,

I have using this SIM since three without any payment issue, now without my permission they has been changed plan. Now they are force to make payment.

When i ask them whether TRAI has been given approval without customer knowledge plan has been changed they are not providing proper information to me.

I would to like to continue same plan till i am disconnecting the service, now everyday getting 2-3 calls from Vodafone service going to disconnect.

In my Village vodafone service working properly.

AircelSupport

Oct 18, 2014

Hi Karthik,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your request to the concerned department

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on

this matter.

We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam

Email us @aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in
gauravgiri

Oct 17, 2014

Post paid bill payment problem

Hi, Sir/Madam

I have a number 9990120364 its related to the idea company and this number is used by another person by my name actully his bill was outstandind from last two month becaus ethat person was out of station not able to pay the bill at that time but today i received call from idea company and they are abuseing me and threating me and used wrong word against me i have paid the bill and they are still abusing me

i am requesting you to please look into this issue

My details given below-

Gaurav Giri-9990174364

Gaurav
karthik76655

Oct 17, 2014

Reg.Misguide Plans

Here with i am using the AIRCEL Network (98420 76655) from 2002. And asked the any Special Offer to
me on Yesterday. They said the Rate cutter offer Rs.34 (Any Mobile 35 paisa/ minutue For 28 days.). But Now they are
Charging the 60 paisa per minutue in first 9 minute.They are not give the plan details in clearly. And again i made call to
the Customer care they are not responding my Queries,Please do the needful.
vaibhavshah1302

Oct 16, 2014

reliance asking more money for sim replacement

My jayendra shah and my number is 9022898343.i have visited nalasopra web world for sim replacement they ask for sim replacing 50rs as in form it is return 20rs for it and they told reliance has doesn't given any sim for sim replacement so we had order from another part so it is expensive . then we ask give me model officer number and email address so they took 20 rs and the sim they gave that also faulty and they also told micro and nano sim doesn't provide so you have to cut the sim card for it . as I know to read about it so they gave me in 20rs and those doesn't know read and customer doesn't read the form so earning more money from that so kindly take some strict action on them and I has have launch complain for It in call centre and complaint number is 225887956 as team leader has given this id and I have also record the call for it and if U need I will provide you
Gurdev Sidhu

Oct 15, 2014

REGARDING RECOTINUE OF IDEA MB. NO.9814500666

Respected Sir , It has been bring to your kind notice that Idea company has sold my post paid mb.no9814500666 to another customer without giving me any prior notice I came to USA in March2014 for a short period , I have depoisted amounting Rs300 in Feb.2014 and Rs 150 in Aug 2014 to keep save my mb. no 9814500666 in save custody. I regret to say when i am thinking to come back and want continue my no I come to know that my service provider IDEA Company has sold my no without any prior intimation to me.Please do the need full and direct my service provider to continue my postpaid no 9814500666 which Iam using for the last more than 10 years. Thanking You, From: GURDEV SINGH SIDHU , 38 EKTA NAGAR FEROZEPUR CITY PUNJAB INDIA.Now at 24230 114 th PL SE KENT WA USA 98030 Email add. sidhugdev@ hotmail.com OR sidhugo73@gmail.com
Muhammed Rashid

Oct 15, 2014

Disconnection - TATA DOCOMO

Dear All,

I am using a prepaid connection of TATA DOCOMO for more than 6 years. For a few months i did not use it and it lead to disconnection. When i tried for re-connection, they insisted for Postpaid. I accepted. And I used postpaid for more than 4 months. And as per instructions from them, requested for Prepaid conversion. This lead to Postpaid disconnection and Non activation of Prepaid SIM. Now they again says some rules and asking to go for Postpaid to retain the same number.
tapucool

Oct 14, 2014

marketting calls and messages from vodafone

Vodafone is harrassing me with unsolicited marketting calls and mesages. Upon activating their dnd service, they say it will take 7 days to process this request!!! Totally Unacceptable. I would like to file a court case for this . If trai can help me on this please do. My number is 9167948785
HEMANT BAGWAN

Oct 13, 2014

auto activate the vas service and diduct balance

Amount Charged for VAS ShotformatsGSM Rs:1.00.
Current Main Balance : Rs:7.84

Dear sir I have already complent for this service provider reliance telecom gsm service but no action and diduct the regular balance please action this service my mobile no. 9806638054 and this sim is mp circal
pugalsaran

VERY BAD SERVICE AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT FROM AIRTEL

Sir/Madam,

I am a airtel postpaid customer from chennai and my mobile number is 9003009441. This is an individual number for my personal and business use. For past three years i am using this number, suddenly my number was suspended from 10 october 2014 without knowing me. I gone to nungambakkam airtel showroom which is near to my office and explained everything but they said they got request from my company to suspend my number. I gave a clear picture that this is my individual number and bill is also generated in my name only and this is not a company number.

Then they showed a mail copy to me regarding a request to suspend some numbers from a company. I was shocked by seeing the name of company in the mail because the company name mentioned in the mail is not my company at all and i have never heard about that company. I explained everything to them and they asked sorry for inconvenience. Also they assured to activate my number with in 4 hrs but till now they have not done it. I am very much disappointed by their service. Continuously two days I gone to their same airtel centre but my problem is not yet closed.

The Reasons for dropping this mail:

1) I gave this number to all of my customers since i am in service section i will receive calls all over from India. I am not getting incoming and outgoing calls.
2) I gave this number to my daughter's school where they will communicate in SMS only. Far past three days i am struggling more.
3) I use to travel across India, today I am in pune it is very difficult to communicate with my family, office and customers. I borrowed a SIM from friend to this long tour.
4) The Airtel showroom manager gave his number to communicate for this problem but he had attend my phone call only one day then he not at all attending my phone calls.
5) I am very much frustrated due to their service.

So please take immediate action for my compliant.

Pugazhendhi
Mobile : 9003009441
City: Chennai
Operator: Airtel
nrameshgoud

Oct 13, 2014

corporate plan not maintained vodafone

We are using corparate plan 275 which have 2gb 2G internet free, but they started billing without considering plan, which resulted in1700 unbilled amount for 400mb 2G data usage,(same problem for my colleagues) where as the credit limit is set to 1600.
Showing this limit crossing reason they restricted my services at 3:30 am and when I try to inform this to Vodafone customer care they gave me solution to pay the bill amount to start the services, and then I asked to transfer the call to supervisor to escalate the issue but they said they are not available till 9 am again I called at 9:20 to talk to supervisor, CCE REFUSED TO transfer the call saying supervisor is not available. If they are not available at 9:am how they can stop my services at midnight , who will be responsible if anything happen in mean time. I raised a request which is not resolved yet.

Request no: 1712898106,1712759258
Name : ramesh kumar
Mobile : 8897700600
Email: nrameshgoud@gmail.com
skum354

Oct 11, 2014

Regarding Conference and Roaming charges

Again happen an issue regarding conference charges , that how anyone know about charges.
And duplicating call details in both STD and conference record . both sided charges are applying to same rate.

sumit_kumar5@optum.com
From: corporatecare.del@vodafone.com [mailto:corporatecare.del@vodafone.com]
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2014 6:22 PM
To: Kumar, Sumit
Subject: Re: RE: Incorrect Bill

Dear Mr. Kumar,

Thank you for your e-mail dated 07/08/2014 regarding the billing charges on your Vodafone mobile number 8860646275.

We would like to confirm you that the reversal of Rs.100 and Rs.34.83 towards the billing charges on your Vodafone mobile number has already been processed.

Your service request number is 2477343584.

We assure you that the same has been adjusted and will also reflect in your forthcoming Vodafone bill dated 03/09/2014 on 1st page under the adjustment header.

Further we would like to inform you that with your current plan you get 600local/national minutes; however you have consumed 965 minutes; hence the charges for the same could not be reversed.

In case you need further assistance, please do call or e-mail us. We'll do our best to help you.

Happy to help

Vijay Rana
Corporate Care

Vodafone Care: 111 or +91- 9811098110
Fax number: +91- 9811000009
E-mail: corporatecare.del@vodafone.com
Website: www.vodafone.in

On 8/7/2014 8:20 AM; From: sumit_kumar5@optum.com; To: corporatecare.del@vodafone.com; ; ?CC: ; Subject: RE: Incorrect Bill;

But you are not concerning all of the problem that listed below .
How can I pay Roaming charges that you added in my bill.
Rs50 fine of Rs 100 that I told your executive that I will be late to pay the bill .

How you are review my complain only your part , not looking whole problem , if you are unable to solve or look these issue please refer to your senior and give me contact no.

I will only pay below calculated amount , otherwise I will leave your services.

Monthly Charges 199

Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2014 6:04 PM
To: Kumar, Sumit
Subject: Incorrect Bill

Dear Mr. Kumar,
Thank you for your email dated 4/08/2014 regarding the services for your mobile number 8860646275.
We would like to inform you that reversal of Rs. 100 has already been processed as per the SR number 2477343584which will reflect in your forthcoming Vodafone bill September, 2014.
We would also like to inform you that the late payment charges are levied in case we receive the payment later than the due date mentioned on page 1 of your Vodafone bill. Kindly provide us the scanned copy of the payment receipt/ bank/ credit card statement in case the payment has been cleared on time and the payment updation has been delayed so that the same can be checked further.
We request you to kindly make the payment of your Vodafone bill before the due date in order to avoid the inconvenience of any late payment charge or disruption of services.
Kindly refer the detail mentioned below for different payment modes and maximum time taken to update the payment made by you:
CHEQUE PAYMENTS
CITI Bank / HDFC & ICICI Bank 2 Working Days
Bill Junction 7 Days after the transaction
My Vodafone 4 Hours
IVR Payment 4 Hours
ECS/SI On due date or couple of days before due date
Payment Update TAT in Roaming
Payment made at Store Manual 24 Hours
Payment at Kiosk 4 Hours
Payment at Mini Store via E-Top up 4 Hours
Through Cheque at Store 72 Hours (Cheque to be couriered to respective circle; payment will be updated at circle end only)
Payment via card at store or Kiosk Manual payment at store 24 Hours
We request you to kindly make the payment as per the detail mentioned above in order to avoid late payment charge or disruption of services.
Further, in case you are making payment through cheque, you may send “CHQ <chq no><amt>” as an SMS to 111 (Toll free from Vodafone mobile phones within the home network) as soon as you make payment through cheque.
To make payment of your Vodafone account you can log on to our website www.vodafone.in and select My Vodafone -> My Bill -> Pay Bill.
We would like to confirm you that we have forwarded the details of your request regarding the reversal of Rs. 34.83(including service tax), to our specialized Vodafone care team. Your service request number is 688378515. We request you to kindly provide us 48 working hours to get it resolved.
Further, if you still want ot disconnt your vodafone account kindly confirm us.
In case you need further assistance, please do call or email us. We’ll do our best to help you.
Happy to help,
Praveen Singh

Vodafone Care

Vodafone Care: 111 or +91- 9811098110
Fax number: +91- 01126940154
E-mail: vodafonecare.del@vodafone.com
Website: www.vodafone.in

On 8/4/2014 4:36 AM; From: sumit_kumar5@optum.com; To: vodafonecare.del@vodafone.com; ; ?CC: ; Subject: Incorrect Bill ;

Please find the attached image of bill and highlighted part .

Query :

Called the customer care about bill and late fee ,Paid the 295 amount for June Bill on 31/07/2014

Now I am ready to the 257.23 for Month of July . No late fee extra charges if you are not ready to adjust unnecessary amounts then I will withdraw your service and
If you states that these amounts are correct then let me know the process that how to file a case in court , that is your responsibility .

Roaming Charges : Not visited out of area (NCR) Last 2 month
Late Fee: informed about late payment.
Massaging Service closed by you.
Next month amount adjustment plan. etc

Sumit Kumar

Monthly Charges 199
Usage Charges 27.9
Sub total 226.9
Tax 30.33
Total 257.23
akshatraj2

Oct 10, 2014

deducting extra money from relience smart sim card on the name of caller tune activation

sir ,
I recharged my mobileno-9832193854 with 50/- last week & activated caller tune they cut of my balance for activation 30/- & monthly charge 15/- but my caller tune not activated with the selected song, & my balance come at the stage of about 7/-. I hoped that I have a very low balance that's why it is not working . today again I recharged with 55/- dated 10/10/2014 & seen that my caller tune is not activated , then I call to call center from there a person called RAHUL reactive the call & told that again they told you have default caller tune activated & I have to give 15/- again for the same song to activate which I have selected . then I told to return that money or activate my caller tune which I have selected of the film kick. but he told no it is not possible you have to pay again 15/- & cut the phone, then after lot of tried I got a another boy of call center he also told the same thing then I told him to talk his senior , he told o.k and told me to be in the line I was about half an hour on the line but no body receive the call.
so it's my request from you that make my money30/-+15/-=45 return or activate my caller tune. this is my complain & also my complain against that call center boy who have not behave with me well & also force him to appolised with returning my money or activating my caller tune.& one more thing I want to give in your knowledge that first time when I activated caller tune, they confirmed that within 24 hours it will be activated.

with regards,
santosh kumar keshri
pankajwari

Oct 10, 2014

mobile no. 9628162431 service provider vodafone.subject-deduction of balance without my consent

Sir i have already lodged a complaint before you.The complaint no. is DOTEL/E/2014/32284 .Against my complaint the service provider credited rupee 147 in my account but my above noted number was rejected,when i called the customer care they told me to change the sim card by giving rupee 25.when i went to vodafone shop they told me i can provide you if you are ready to pay rupee 100.i paid rupee 100 because i had no option .now i have got the sim but they are harassing me by deducting my balance without my consent.i approached the vodafone care but they are not paying any heed to my complaint.Sir my humble submission is to resolve my problem and also take the necessary action against the company and please to direct the company to take the complaint of the consumers seriously and not to harass those consumers who lodge the complaint before TRAI. Pankaj Srivastava,advocate,high court allahabad mobile no. 9415382359.
vishal.143nr

Oct 8, 2014

Unnessory Internet charges included in Vodafone bill

Dear,
I am using RED4Business999 corporate plan from vodafone in which I am given 4GB of internet data consumption free.
In my bill, Rs 360 has been charged for downloads even when I was having free 3G data available in my account. Charges are as benlow:
hello1_tvallsouth Rs46
d2c_mgossip_pack Rs49
d2c_mgossip_pack Rs49
wapvilla_ppd Rs 3 5
d2c_ndtv_valuepk_ Rs 9 9
d2c_mgossip_pack49 Rs4 9
wapvilla_ppd Rs 4 9

On getting in touch with CCE, even they are not able to give any proper reply, jst saying that I might have clicked on paid website. CC executive is not evn able to reply that what exactly I have downloaded and how much amount of data has been downloaded. Its really too much weird.

If any website services paid downloads, that amount is charged from credit card or net banking whatever. Its not like that the amount of data being downloaded like 2MB or 5 MB will be charged from operator especially when customer is having pool of free data available.

I am not a illiterate person that I dont understand these things. Even I am involved in telecommunication sector as a manager in Tech Mahindra.

On seeing all got-getters going in complain forum against Vodafone, I realized the reality of vodafone that how they are robbing the money from customer. Even Vodafone never pre-inform customer that some downloaded charge may be levied and on which condition.

Plz request you to take necessary action on this so that unethical operations of vodafone can be stopped.

Viveak Vishal
+91-8587802639
viveakvishal@gmail.com

IDEA 3G NET SETTER - Error: 'Contact customer care'
    Hello, In my laptop (HP--OS-> Windows-7) when i try...
    79441 - UGC approved or not
    sir/mam, i want to know that B.A through EIILM university...
    paytm - cash was not add in cash wallet
    Dear sir I was add a cash in my cash wallet but amount...
    15066 - Vodaphone sim card loss
    Sir/Madam, I have lost my vodephone sim...
    Cartoon Network India - Bring back dbz
    We want our favorite shoW DRAGON BALL Z our super request
    ecom couriers - non receipt of order
    Had ordered 3 sarees which were dispatched on 16 oct. 2 i...
    mywallet@mobikwik.com - my account is blocked
    MY accout was locked please reactivate it my account...
    CESC BILL - Excess billing in the month of September 2014
    Dear sir. We have received an unexpected excess bill in...
    TNEB ( TAMILNADU ELECTRICITY BOARD) - low voltage and no proper cable line
    sir, we are people of patel nagar, and sanjay gandthi...
    bsnl Land line: Palakkad, kerala - BB AND LAND LINE
    my phone and Net is Not working since 25 days.iam from...