TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

balaji0210

Not able to port

My number is 9493331100(Presently Vodafone customer-prepaid). I am unable to port to other networks. this is due to vodafone persons are stopping my porting on their side. i had tried porting for 3 times in six months( one for docomo and two times for aircel). please look into it.
prasenjitsingharoy

Aug 28, 2016

Get no data balance of aircel

17 aug & 23 aug I recharged on aircel 116/- for get data pack. But I did not get it. even 2 times my baance are reduced. Aircel company said your balance had been transfered and check it. But the data pack not showed. Next time when I call them, they not attened my no. Pl solve this prob & help me sir.
Trinathlove

Regarding documents

I have bought aircel sim 3-4 yrs back from aircel office and submitted my orginal documents ,now i want to require same number another because it is btoken,so when i went to aircel office and submitted them my documents they told that the sim is of another name ,but i have submitted my documents .It is their mistake but they told that it required rs150 for chsnge name,then why should i give thrm more money when it is their mistake.please give me suggestion bcz my all contacts documentary number are this number.it is 8908490493 .when u search u should find in ttue caller as my name trinath pasayat then why they misbehave to change it.
AircelSupport

Dear Customer(anoop bhadouria),

We would like to inform you that extra validity has been added to your account.

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Aircel Social Media Team
V2013ansh

Reliance Jio Call connecting problem

I m using reliance Jio since last one month and facing call connecting problem on regular basis.
Plz see

My no 7014164317
AircelSupport

Dear Customer(anoop bhadouria),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Date of offer message received:

Recharge Date:

Mode of recharge:

Transaction ID:

Aircel Social Media Team
and_mahesh9

Aug 26, 2016

RELIANCE WRONG PROMISES AND BILLS

my data card no.9390750525.post paid.
While up grading to 4g they promised me that same plan with all benifits are applicable for 4g also.I got the mail conformation regarding this and after that only i purchased wi-pod .Again they informed 10 gb free usage because of this wi-pod puchase, and that to i have to use it with in 28 days.

Suddenly they send their plan which is very high compared to other competitors and informed that i am in Rs.900 plan for 5gb.by default. Ealrier i was in Rs560 with day and night benifits of 5+8=13gb.

Mean while i am sending mails and talking with customer care people also.But they don't have any information regarding this.One day they suddenly send mail that my cerdit limit Rs.2000 is exceeded and they send mail for Rs45,000/-for immediate pay which is computer generated and stopped the service.

After talking with customer care they again connected and send the bill for Rs3050.I don't know what process they have again they stopped service and send the sms to pay Rs1750/- as they coorcted my bill .I don't know what they corrected and they didn't send the breakups bill..

I am in confusion to whome i have to complain and how to get my benifits according to promisses given by reliance communications.
This is one type of white colloured cheating what the reliance is doing.
albert.thinc

Aug 26, 2016

charging by value added service without users permission

Vodafone is charging for value added service which i am not requesting or they are confirming with me.
Few apps are popping up some ads, but accidentally if i press those ads or my kid does it unknowingly, they are just charging for it.
They are suppose to get a confirmation from me, or should be legally some other way.. right ?

this happens to me and my wife and many others too.

So, much of money gone knowingly and unknowingly.

When i called their customer service, they do not answer properly.

Please stop them cheating people and get paid.

anoop bhadouria

aircel data pack frod.

dear,sir/ma'am
company sent me a offer of recharge 102 rs,in which they would be given to me 1 gb data for 28 days.so i recharged with rs 102 but they gave me validity of only 3 days without inform me prior at place of 28 days.costumer care did not help me regarding this.firstly their senior officer disconnected my call,second time a lady representative said that they din't have any plan like this.but sir i have their offer sms and call recording till now.please help me.
Anoop bhadouria
Ankit G patel

Aug 25, 2016

Please sir Vodafone company to cheat to me plan change

Vodafone company bahut jyada public ke sath cheating karati hai . Please app is pe lagam kasho . From ankit G PATEL MO 9909554646
Ankit G patel

Aug 25, 2016

CUG PLAN GOVERNMENT OF GUJARAT 28.6 TO VODAFONE IS CHEATING TO ME PLAN CHANGE COMMITMENT AFTER VODAFONE COMPANY NE APANA RANG BADAL DIYA

Dear sir , mene subhash bridge RTO sabarmati ahmedabad se 14 new postpaid connection liye tab vodafone company ne muze 49 per month rant pe start kravaya bad me muze is sabhi connection ke muze commitment kiya tha ki GOG _28.6 VALA plan 2 mahine ke bad kar dunga ab vo apne vade chhe mukar rahe hai is se meri nobat a ayi hai ki muze sub connection band kravane pade. Vodafone is cheater company.
Anna Ram Godara

Aug 24, 2016

Dicount amout paid

Sir, International calls ke nam par katoti kar lete hai. Pareshan karte hia. jabki hamne koi International calls nahi ki hai. Hamari Calls details nikal sakte hai.Anna Ram Godara 9982091875 I infome to you I complain in nearest Police station.
Sir esa anek bar ho chuka hai.
Bhanu Kochar

Facing Porting Issue For Last 1 Month

Dear Concerns

On 26th July, i submitted the request to port my SIM from VODAFONE to AIRTEL and got a new SIM on the same day.

However, the porting has still not been done (even after 23 days) and no clarity whatsoever has been provided by the Customer Care staff on the issue.

Every time a standard reply of 48 hours would be required to close the request is being given, however NO ACTION so far has been taken.

RE: MY PORTABLE MOB.9969537576 VODAFONE TO IDEA

Hi Nisha,

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 21st Aug 2016, we wish to inform you that the matter is currently being followed up and we will revert to you at the earliest.

Aug 22, 2016

RE: fake biling and emotionally tourturing by making calls

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 21st Aug 2016, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

aditi88biswas

Harassment - TIKONA Boardband

Dear Sir / Maam,

I need some assistance with regards to the harassment i am facing with tikona broad band services. Below are details of the problem.

Tikona User name - 1115706478

1. We have been charged a bill for not staying in the rented accommodation

2. We vacated the rented accommodation on April 8th 2016.

3. The cable was removed by a Tikona technician (08983000409), who removed the wire himself and said he would be informing them and closing the account.

4. My husband has had a conversation with the customer care (MONTH OF JUNE 2016) the lady customer care said the matter is closed and we need not pay anything, as their is no data usage till date .

5. Their after i have been getting emails for payment due and calls (MONTH OF AUGUST 2016) by a so called lawyer ( Nitin Choudhury +919521988253 ) for the payment for service which i have not used

6. because of the harassment we called the customer care(18002094276) which is super impossible to get thru some how we spoke to Mr. Ramkesh Yadav. (MONTH OF AUGUST 2016)

7.My husband had a long conversation Mr. Ramakesh Yadav (40 mins conversation). With his consent and agreement have made a full and final Payment for 1356 for the months of
Mar- April And
April - May ( where in i have vacated the rented accommodation in the Month of April, still have made the payment)
8. Mr. Ramakesh Yadav had made it very clear that it is a full and final payment INCLUSIVE OF ALL THE DUES, )HE GAVE ME DISCOUNT OF RS. 200 ALSO) which i will be making and their after no payment needs to be made

9. Their after i revived another mail stating that a payment due of Rs. 2493 needs to be paid to avoid legal actions.

I would request you to kindly see many such similar complaints being raised by TIKONA BROADBAND. please check the link below. please BAN such pathetic operators in service.
Their customer care is so terrible that it can nevr be accessed as they are cheating people time and again.
PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AGAINST THEM
I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW FRUITFUL WILL THIS COMPLAINT BE BUT SOME ONE SUGGESTED TO MARK A COPY TO YOU ABOUT THIS PROBLEM.
Hitesh7709

Fraud by vodafone

I have 3gb unlimited data plan.. after 3gb the speed is limited to 64kbps..but the reality is the speed you get is even less than 2kbps.. although i asked the customer care about the plan a asked for if there is any change in speed like 1/8 64kbps an they said no change tou will get 64kbps full speed.. but now when i call customer care they changed an said the speed is from 0 to 6k.. wtf.. i asked them about the plan an then recharge but now im completely frustrated from Vodafone. . Dont go for Vodafone guys
nethacka

Reliance Giving wrong promise regarding 4G plan

Please don't upgraded your relainace 3g data card to 4g, i have using reliance pro 10GB Rs599 plane for a year, then i got call from reliance customer care called and they informed upgrade 4g, also they promised the plan & bill will be same. so i upgrade the WI pod paying extra money and already reliance pro is now useless(Rs,1500)

Late on August 10th i got only one sms ,that the 4g service been upgrade and later i received my bill amount Rs, 2442 on August 18th. i really shock and try to connect 1800 3000 5555 since today they are not connecting me. then they connected on Live chat. finally they gave me answer by plane was change to 2G Rs 500 and they billed for august month as.

Monthly rental: Rs: 573 as per old plane
Data and VAS: Rs, 1550
Tax: Rs, 318
Total - 2442

Do they think i am fool or mad, also i have called August first week and conformed is my plan was same and they say yes, and with in 4 days they have changed plan with out my knowledge and asking me to pay.
My Number is: 9386217828

Please some one help me can we complained any were regarding this issue.

Note: For new customer they giving 10GB as Rs, 99 for old costumer 10 Rs,2000+ , it unfair please conformed with relinace before you get there service.
SHAIL9984

Aug 21, 2016

CALL DIVERT

MY MOB NO 9984642509
I GOT DIVERTED CALLS FROM OTHER NO.
WHO DIVERTED THE CALLS
I WANT TO CLOSE IT
WHAT CAN I DO
siddharth1pokharna

Aug 21, 2016

call not connected reliance jio

Dear Sir/Mam
TRAI

I had purchase a connection of reliance Jio before 1month and I lodge complaint 3 times but still this problem is not solved they always replied that this problem is solved with in 10 days but issues are not fulfilled. My complaint no. Is SR000000AP8U and SR000000NTMH AND SR0000010D08,
Please solve my problem urgently
Avinashjuhi

Aug 19, 2016

Against to wrong bill every month

Hi team,
this is avinash pandey I have Vodafone postpaid(7800800770) and with plan rs 1599/- and this connection is using since 2015 may
But I am suffering a lot to this network company and also mentally upset because every month they charged me wrong bill and every month I lodged three to four complaints and then they commit me for reimbursement. Why they are not taking any serious action so that they come to a solution. This month again this problem of wrong Bill generated. as per my plan I should get 5gb 3g and 6000 min. Local/std cals free to every network.
Please take a serious and strict action against to Vodafone so the customers who are in trouble same as I am get the solution.
Thanks and regards

Avinash pandey
Mail id
Avinash31pandey@gmail.com
Sachin C Dhumal

Fake billing from vodafone

Hello Team,
I Was consumer of vodafone network since 2014 , I took one C U G (corporate usage group) number 9049454433 and 9049353399 . i was taken plan of 99 rupees monthly rental and free CUG calling, but from last june vodafone started to charge me around 25 rupees per month for CUG services which is not fair.Vodafone started charging this amount without any notification.
I request you to please stop charging this amount and refund my previous charged amount.
Nrisingha Mukherjee

Aug 19, 2016

Deduction of Rs.31/-on 18/05/8/2016 for voucher of value pack which is not opted by me

Vodafone company harassing me by deducting illegal deduction which is not fair.Company should earn by providing their service.I have already lodged a complain to the company today for return back my balance.Once the company deducted Rs.45/- on 15/05/2016 and they returned the money after lodging my complain.

RE: MY PORTABLE MOB.9969537576 VODAFONE TO IDEA

Hi Nisha,

We deeply regret the inconvenience. We have your contact details. Please give us some time so that we can get in touch with you and discuss your concern.

NISHAUNNI

MY PORTABLE MOB.9969537576 VODAFONE TO IDEA

Recently my mob.no.9969537576 ported to Idea from Vodafone. As per their message I have put a cheque amount of Rs.1027 to Vodafone drop box and the same has been cleared from my savings account. Please note they have not updated the receipt of amount in their system that is the reason I have been getting regular messages for the due amount. Ultimately the current service provider blocked my number and I am unable to use my mobile for urgent use. When I contacted Vodafone they have written that no payment is due from my side. I do not understand what to do. Idea is asking to submit vodafone receipt to Idea gallary then only activate your number. I would like to inform you that in spite of my paying the amount they are harassing me to visit their gallaries etc.etc. As I am a working woman where should I go for activation. I would request you to kindly look into the matter on urgent basis.

With Regards/Nisha Unnikrishnan

vodafone/super models club - activation of unwanted supermodel club pack
    unwanted activation of super model club pack without my...
    CRA-NDSL Complaints - PRAN KIT , I-PIN & T-PIN NOT RECEIVED - pran kit not received
    Pran kit dispatched but not received till date. hi, ...
    star sports hd - star sports hd
    Why are you not showing premier league matches on hd...
    Bhagalpur Electricity Distribution company Pvt. Ltd. - poor condition of light
    I am a resident of Ishakchak of Bhagalpur.The condition of...
    KANPUR ELECTRIC SUPPLY CO (KESCO) - Payment not reflecting
    My account no is 33112125 and I have make online payment...
    SSC - unable to download admit card
    sir, I have registered successfully for ssc cgl 2016...
    Reliance Jio - 4G Tower - not active jio sim
    Hello sir I am gulshan Kumar Sahu and I am purchase Jio...
    Surat RTO - fine challan copy not received
    Dear, DHARMESH MAGANBHAI CHAUHANY our challan number:...
    Ibps - regarding reg.no and pwd for cwe ibps clk
    i had appeared for CWE ibps clerk for two times. But i...
    Intex led tv - Intex l.e.d t.v
    Dear Sir/Madam Kindly inform you i have buyed one l.e.d...