TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

KumarAmit1

Sep 22, 2014

Idea Not Activated Number 9212493177

Dear sir.
I Amit Kumar S/o Shri Sohan Prasad Singh.I have port own mobile number 9212493177 from Airtel To Idea . All process completed by Airtel And De-active on 14/09/2014. Now.By idea Not Active my number. My complain Num.in idea C133432980208. Idea Customer Care Given No response.
Brij B Bhardwaj

Sep 21, 2014

Receiving unsolicited messages and No appropriate action from vodafone side

Sir, My name is Brij Bhushan Bhardwaj (my mob - 9818793609) and receiving unsolicited messages regularly from one mobile no. that is +919534628548. And message contains "THE SENDER IS USING YOUR
MOBILE PHONE, LOCATION: MCC: 405; MNC: 752; LAC:12804; CELLID: 32248". I have complaint many times to VODAFONE regarding this by sending msg to 1909 (unsolicited msg, mob no., date). But no appropriate
action has taken yet against that mobile no. I have been so fed up about it. I don't know what is going on. But This is a major concern. So Please take proper action against Vodafone. Thank You.
dsivaa

Sep 20, 2014

MTS Mobile Tower Switch Off

I am a MTS data card customer.

I purchased the data card on Apr 2014. It was working good until 08 Sep 2014.

I lost connectivity from 8 Sep 2014. I complained to MTS customer care. Complain #: SEP/3135. No reply from customer care. They just told me to wait for 48 hours again and again.

I appealed for Appellate after 7 days. They told, they switched off the tower. No more service in my area. Is this allowed practice as per TRAI regulation?

They installed tower an year back and run it for one year. Me and my friends purchased MTS data cards. After that they closed their service without any intimation. Please control this type of unprofessional behavior with customers.
JEEVAN4PEOPLE

Sep 19, 2014

REGARDING CONNECTION

SIR MY NAME IS JEEVAN KUMAR FROM HYDERABAD. I AM USING AIRTEL POSTPAID NUMBER OF 8008771010. EVERY MONTH I GOT AROUND 300RS BILL. BUT 5 MONTHS BACK ITS AROUND 1500. WHEN I CALLED TO CUSTOMER CARE THEY SAID THAT YOU ARE USED INTERNET AND YOU HAVE TO PAY THAT AMOUNT. NEXT MONTH ALSO SAME THING REPEATED. I AM FAIL TO PAY THE BILL THEY DISCONNECTED MY NUMBER. FEW DAYS BACK THEY CALLED TO ME AND SAID WE ARE GIVING DISCOUNT IN YOUR BILL PLS PAY 2000RS. THEN I PAID THAT PARTICULAR AMOUNT. EVEN AFTER PAYING THE AMOUNT THEY ARE NOT RENEWEL MY CONNECTION. WHEN I AM TRYING TO MAKE CALL TO CUSTOMER CARE NOT RESPONDING PROPERLY. AFTER SAYING MY NAME TO THE PARTICULAR PERSON DISCONNECTING THE CALL.. PLEASE HELP ME
rahulgupta28

Sep 18, 2014

Complaint againt Vodafone

I had requested Vodafone for a Port out request from my Vodafone number 9999954196 to Airtel. I contacted Vodafone and told them that I was porting my number and I was assured that I would not face any problem.A week later I got a call from Vodafone asking if I had put in the request and I confimed the same. However the agent enetred that I did not want the port and illegally denied my request for 'contractual obligations'. I have been calling up everyday for the past 3 days to Vodafone but keep hearing false stories from them. The supervisor agreed that the error was on their part but still not willing to carry out the request.

The company is illegally preventing customers from porting out by rejecting requests even when the customers are requesting for it themselves. The customer care professionals are rude and very unhelpful.

Please help TRAI.

KEVENDRA KHEDLE
ideacellular

Sep 16, 2014

RE: EXCESS/WRONG BILLING - IDEAL CELLUAR

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Our efforts in contacting you could not be established. Please share your alternate contact number and suitable time for us to reach you and address your concern.

Customer Care, Idea Cellular
KEVENDRA

Sep 16, 2014

EXCESS/WRONG BILLING - IDEAL CELLUAR

HI, I AM AN IDEA CELL USER SINCE LAST 7 YEARS WITH 2 NUMBERS, FOR LAST MONTH I HAVE BEEN BILLED FOR RS. 1800 + FOR MY MOB NO. 8306070165. MY MONTHLY BILL NEVER GOES BEYOND RS.600/-. I RAISED MY CONCERN TO IDEA BUT WITH NO RESPONSE FROM THEM TILL DATE. I CHECKED MY BILL IT SHOWS EXCESSIVE INTERNET USAGE DUE TO WHICH MY BILL AMOUNT HAS GONE UP. I HAVE A CORPORATE PACK OF RS. 90/- FOR 2 GB AND MY MONTHLY USAGE NEVER GOES BEYOND 2 GB AS ONLY EMAILS,WATSPP, FACEBOOK ARE BEING OPENED.
THIS CAN BE EASILY CHECKED ON MY MONTHLY BILLING HISTORY.

NOW THE NO. 8306070165 IS BARRED FOR BOTH INCOMING AND OUTGOING SERVICES. I AM SURPRISED THAT AFTER SUCH A LONG ASSOCIATION, IDEA CELLUAR IS NOT BOTHERED TO REPLY OVER MY EMAILS AND EVEN THEIR CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIIVE ARE NOT RESPONDING PROPERLY.

THERE SEEMS SOME PROBLEM, CAN I EXPECT A REVERT FROM IDEA CELLULAR THROUGH THIS FORUM.

THANKS,
KEVENDRA KHEDLE
Col CS Bhogal

Sep 15, 2014

Tata Docomo Data Card 3g

Dear All,

I purchased a tata docomo 3g data card at the cost of Rs 1750/- on 01 Sep 14. It commenced functioning from 03 SEP 14 morning onward. I did not use the equipment from 05 th Sep to 07 Sep 14.
on Monday 08 Sep 14 when I tried to connect I couldn't it was around 0915 hrs. From here my horror started till date there is no solution and I got a message saying" YOUR RESOLUTION TIME HAS
BEEN EXTEND TO 03 OCT 14"
I AM CONSTANT TOUCH WITH THERE CUSTOMER CARE and some so called engineers. Some one came to me on Friday night and having tried all permutation & combinations declared that the Data Card itself
is defective . On contacting the CC they say there is no way you can return the card and take refund if you want you may discontinue the services.
I need advice to go to the Consumer Court for compensation for the harassment, loss of work for the past 07 days and for selling the defective data card.

This is the worst possible experience in my life of 58 years.
SriramRK

Sep 15, 2014

Worst Customer Service Given by Tata Docomo

Hi I am Sriram RK, I am using Tata Docomo GSM Service ( Post paid) for the past 6 years. Our family is holding 4 Sim Tata Docomo ( 7200027752 - mine, my wife, my mother and my brother holding numbers individually). In On 06.06.2014 or 08.06.2014, I called Tata Docomo Customer Care and asked to activate the ISD facility so that I can call my brother in abroad. Also confirmed the executive who attended the call that there will not be any charge for activating ISD facility. For this purpose, the conference call facility has been disabled in my mobile as per his information. The next day onwards I was able to call ISD mobiles. But while getting the bill, I WAS WRONGLY CHARGED WITH Rs. 99 IN EXCESS IN MY MONTHLY RENTALY. On Seeing it, I immediately called your customer care, but they replied that the bill has not been updaed at their end and hence I needed to call the next day. The next day they spoke very politely that they have enabled the International Roaming. I confirmed them that I didnot do that and asked them to disable the same and refund the excess amount in my bill. They said that they will register a complaint in this regard but there is no response in this regard. In the next bill again I was charged Rs.99 for the month of July 2014 bill. From that day onwards I kept on calling Tata Docomo's customer care but THEY ARE VERY LETHARGIC AND IGNORANT IN TAKING UP MY COMPLAINT. I EVEN ASKED THEM TO CHECK MY CALL HISTORY AND SPEECH WITH THE EXECUTIVE TO PROVE THAT I DID NOT ASK FOR INTERNATIONAL ROAMING. BUT HELPDESK PEOPLE ARE NOT EVEN READY TO HEAR MY SPEECH. I EVEN ASKED ME TO REGISTER A COMPLAINT AND DO A CALL BACK TO ADDRESS THE ISSUE. THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING FOR ME. I FACED THE SAME PROBLEM IN THE MONTH OF AUGUST BILL ALSO AS Rs. 99 ADDED TO THE BILL IN EXCESS. I called your hotline number through the Show Room nearby in Radha Nagar, Chrompet. I CALLED CUSTOMER CARE ON 11.09.2014, THIS IS THE WORST CALL I EVER CONVERSED WITH CUSTOMER CARE. IT TOOK ALMOST 1 HOUR AND 30 MINUTES FROM 7 PM TO 8.30 PM. THE DOWNLINE PERSON, Mr. SUBRAMANIUM KEPT ON HOLD FOR A LONG TIME AND REJECTED TO TAKE THE CALL AS I ASKED FOR A REFUND FOR THREE MONTHS THE AMOUNT OF Rs. 297 ( 99+99+99). I ASKED FOR A SUPERVISOR AND THE CALL HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED TO Mr. SAILESH REDDY. WHEN I AM KEEP ON ASKING FOR A REFUND, HE OPTED FOR ONE MONTH DISCOUNT OF Rs. 99/- OUT OF Rs. 297/-. I DID NOT AGREE AND ASKED WHY SHOULD I PAY WHEN I DID NOT DO ANY MISTAKE IN THIS REGARD. AS HE KEPT ON TELLING THE SAME, I ASKED FOR A HIGHER AUTHORITY AND THE CALL HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED TO Mr. B. SEENU. WHEN I AM STRESSING FOR REFUND, HE OPTED FOR 50% DISCOUNT I.E Rs. 150 AND Rs. 150 SHOULD BE PAID BY ME (TATA DOCOMO SERVICE HAS BECOME LIKE A BRINJAL MARKET ). I DID NOT AGREE AND ASKED FOR HIGHER AUTHORITY SO THAT I CAN COMPLAINT BUT HE WAS NOT READY TO GIVE ANY CONTACT NUMBERS NOT EVEN TRAI's EMAIL ID. HE IS ALSO TELLING THAT HE DOES NOT HAVE ANY PROVISION TO LOOK FOR THE PREVIOUS HISTORY AND CALL CONVERSATIONS. MY REQUEST IS THAT ATLEAST ANY ONE PERSON IN TATA DOCOMO WHO HAS POWER TO CHECK MY CALL HISTORY AND IF THERE IS TRUTH IN MY WORDS, PLEASE REFUND THE AMOUNT DEDUCTED (Rs. 297/-). ATLEAST PAY ATTENTION TO THE CUSTOMER'S WORDS FIRST. TATA DOCOMO SERVICE WAS GOOD FOR THE PAST 4 TO 5 YEARS AND I DID NOT HAVE ANY ISSUES EVEN WITH CUSTOMER CARE. BUT NOW WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU PEOPLE.

THANKS & REGARDS
SRIRAM RK
7200027752

Sep 12, 2014

refund not yet received in my credit card Transaction ID : 9941A822677977K6V4SKTRHDK

How Green recharge can ask complete credit card details. if any froud happened who will be responsible.

Kindly arrange DD and send below address. dd would be in favour of " PREM CHAND"

Address

BCC
info@greenrecharge.in
Jun 19, 2013
Dear

I was trying to pay my idea post paid bill but all efforts gone in vain and my payment debited from my credit card of rs 181 and you know post paid bill recharge is not possible. So Same time within 10-15 minutes I raised complaint in your ticket section. As per your given instruction refund should be credited in my account back.

Prem Chand

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: prem chand <premchand1000@yahoo.com>
To: "info@greenrecharge.in" <info@greenrecharge.in>
Sent: Sunday, June 9, 2013 6:39 PM
Subject: Re: Recharge Failed

Dear Concern

my transaction was failed and I don't want to keep refund in E-wallet.
Kindly transfer money in my credit card of hdfc bank.

7838353399/9654583998
From: "info@greenrecharge.in" <info@greenrecharge.in>
To: premchand1000@yahoo.com
Sent: Sunday, June 9, 2013 6:25 PM
Subject: Recharge Failed

Dear Prem Chand
We regret that the recharge Rs. 171 on your postpaid number 9654583998 was not successful due to some technical issue at PostPaid Idea.

We will try to reprocess the recharge on your device but in case of failure we will transfer the amount in your e-wallet at GreenRecharge.in. The amount in e-wallet can be used by you anytime to avail any services at GreenRecharge.in.

Request for refund (if any) will be dealt as per our refund policy.

In case of any grievance, please get in touch with us from your control panel.

Transaction ID : 9941A822677977K6V4SKTRHDK

To: "info@greenrecharge.in" <info@greenrecharge.in>
Sent: Sunday, June 9, 2013 6:39 PM
Subject: Re: Recharge Failed

Dear Concern

my transaction was failed and I don't want to keep refund in E-wallet.
Kindly transfer money in my credit card of hdfc bank.

7838353399/9654583998
From: "info@greenrecharge.in" <info@greenrecharge.in>
To: premchand1000@yahoo.com
Sent: Sunday, June 9, 2013 6:25 PM
Subject: Recharge Failed

Dear Prem Chand

Request for refund (if any) will be dealt as per our refund policy.

In case of any grievance, please get in touch with us from your control panel.

Transaction ID : 9941A822677977K6V4SKTRHDK
Webmaster
GreenRecharge.in

Sep 12, 2014

mantal harresment and threating calls reason being mother admitted in hospital

I have paid all my bills (idea mobile no 9654583998) than I requested for closer this connection via my registered mail "cprem@hdfclife.com".

Why you guys are carrying a connection on when somebody is not paying money from last 6-7 months. What are your controls on that ?

How you guys can give give authority to the people fo the people who does not know how to speak customers.

How dare they threatening to my family that pay the amt otherwise "police will be at your door step in next an hour".

I want a compensation of mental harresment which you guys did with me and my family . Reason being My Mom admitted to hospital (Apex city hospital, west vinod nagar) and my expenses came 17500/-. if not paid , will escalate the matter to consumer court for compentation.

I am having all the mails which forwarded from my registered id which I will show in consumer court and I do not need to show to you guys.

thanks & regards

THREATENING CALLS FROM IDEA FOR OUTSTANDING PAYMENT

my name is prem chand, Earlier I was using a idea connection mobile no 9654583998. Taken this number for my wife but we were receiving unwanted calls on that number . So we decided to close this number and taken new number.I paid my last bill and marked mail to your customer care mail id from my registered mail id to close that number and even given 2 reminders but idea continiously sending bills and rental amt is now currenetly approx 800 and now getting threating calls from idea that I am calling from legal, rohini court or karkardooma court. they people using abusing languages to pay the outstanding bill. I told them that I have already lodged a grievance. I had paid all outstandings. but they said sending police to your home and you will be send to jail. Even my family getting these type of calls from same idea representative. that mobile no is 8510021133. A lady call from this number after that a male represendtative talks and give threat.
kindly look into this matter.otherwise I should take help of police and consumer court.

Prem =7838353399
ashishrathi

Charge for service without Confirmation

I'm using services of IDEA No. 9970061101, in month of Sept-14 Idea Charged me Rs 50 for Juice up service, which I had not activated nor I had send any Confirmation via SMS or Call for same service. We i got the message of activation of such service I deactivated it in few Mins.

Now idea executive says they are unable to trace the details and same is non-reversible. My main issue is how can they charge without confirmation.

Ashish
jimitveera

Sep 11, 2014

Reliance Balance talk time showing different from scheme displayed on website

I had made online recharge payment of Rs.76 on 09/09/2014 18:23:35 and my receipt id is AMIR60609654. As per displayed on the website data i should get "Free 75 MB Data + Rs66 TT(Local +STD)" with the recharge value of 76. but i have not received the same and instead i have received only reliance to reliance talk time. Reliance is cheating end consumer by changing plans internally and displaying wrong content on webiste. please help
AircelSupport

Sep 11, 2014

Hi Praveen Chanchal,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your request to the concerned department

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on

this matter.

We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam

Email us @aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in
praveen.chanchal

Sep 9, 2014

Network Error and not call close

मैं Praveen chanchal a Aircel customer From Tekari (Gaya) Circle.मेरा मोबाइल no 7277522938 है! मैंने अपना network सम्बन्धी complain 31 Aug 2014 को aircel company के customer care मे network सम्बन्धी समस्याओं के लिए किया था, जिसका Ref No- 1-16678995429 है! जिसे company द्वारा 3 Sep 2014 तक ठीक करने का आश्वासन दिया गया था! परन्तु आज 9 September तक उस समस्या को ठीक नहीं किया गया है! कल 8 sep 2014 को मेरे मोबाइल पर SMS के द्वारा सुचना दी गयी की मैंने जो शिकायत की थी उसे close कर दिया गया ! परन्तु ना तो वो समस्या ठीक हुए और ना की इस company के किसी Executive ने इसके बारे मे जानने की कोशिस भी की! मैं कल से customercare को सैकड़ो बार try कर चूका हु परन्तु customer care के तरफ से बार बार फ़ोन काट दिया जा रहा है! 3-4 बार तो customer care एग्जीक्यूटिव के तरफ से भी फ़ोन काट दिया गया है ! अब मुझे तो यही समझ आ रहा की Aircel company अब Airfail हो चुकी है! और यहाँ का network टावर अब भगवान् के भरोसे हो गया है!
sateesh655

Sep 9, 2014

post paid

This is Sateesh Manyam. I have a Reliance Postpaid Connection(8790123666).I already changed to Airtel Prepaid.my migration date was 03/072014 already two months gone.But still i didn't get any status.
Please consider my request.so,please tell me the status

Thanks&Regards
anands_1989@yahoo.com

Sep 6, 2014

issue in billing and no proper response from appellate authority

hello all,

i have been facing issues with my monthly bills of vodafone post paid no.. unwanted charges are levied,, have escalated this to the appellate authority vodafone chennai.. and still waiting for a response for the past 1 week..

hi

i have been having issues with my vodafone bills month on month.. literally fed up to fight with u people every month..
mobile no:.

the monthly charges is rs. 378 where as my plan is 199. why am i charged for itemized bill even after activating the go green via sms.. if u want any email confirmation il forward the acknowledgement i got.. i didn't had this charges on the itemized bill in my last bill cycle y this time..

secondly i had never activated any internet pack, y am i being charged for it..? even for the last 2 months i had the same issue.. is there any one seriously looking at all these mails.

@ appellate authorities.. if u have time pls look in to the queries which i had raised for the past 6 months.. is this the way u treat your vodafone customer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. Harish V,

We have received your email dated 05/09/14 regarding billing for your Vodafone Mobile Number 9884098906.

Please note that we have registered your concern on rental charges.

We will revert to you as soon as we gather all the facts. Please be assured that we will get back to you on 10/09/14.

We would like to inform that Itemised bill would be charged at a discounted rental of Rs. 25/- if GO GREEN facility is activated.

In case you wish to deactivate Itemised bill ( non pro rated rental ), we would request you to send an SMS CAN IB to 111 ( toll free ).

Kindly find the docket number 846378317 for your reference.

In case you need further assistance, please do call or email us. We’ll do our best to help you.

Happy to help

D’ Cruz
Appellate Office
Vodafone Tamil Nadu
Contact numbers
Vodafone Care : 111 or CHN @ +91- 9884098840, RTN @ +91 - 9843098430
For complaints/requests : 198 (toll free)
Appellate Office : For Chennai contact +91- 9962099625
: For Rest of Tamilnadu incl., Puducherry , Contact : +91-9943499434
(Available between 9:30 a.m and 6 p.m. Monday to Friday)
Fax number : +91- 9884012345
E-mail :appellate.tamilnadu@vodafone.com
Website : www.vodafone.in

On 05-09-2014 10:47:52 AM; From: anands_1989@yahoo.com; To: vodafonecare.chn@vodafone.com; nodal.tamilnadu@vodafone.com; appellate.tamilnadu@vodafone.com; ; ?CC: ; Subject: Re: billing issue - month after month - fed up with u guys.;
Show message history
Reply, Reply all or Forward | More
appellate.tamilnadu@vodafone.com
To Me Today at 3:55 PM

This is in reference to our email with subject ôRe: billing issue - month after month - fed up with u guys.ö, Dated on Saturday, September 6, 2014 3:53:40 PM IST

Please click on the following link to provide your feedback for the interaction with our customer service representative.

In case, you are not able to click on the above link, please copy-paste the same in a new browser window.

Thanks and Regards,

Vodafone Customer Service Team

Reply, Reply all or Forward | More
Me
To appellate.tamilnadu@vodafone.com nodal.tamilnadu@vodafone.com vodafonecare.chn@vodafone.com Today at 4:13 PM
hello D’ Cruz

can you pls. ask your appellate authority to call or atleast can you look at the email which you have sent.. fyi my mobile no is and myself anand... this shows how casual you people are taking care of a customer and that too from an appellate's office is highly condemned.

Is it really waste of time sending you people remainder emails.. @ mr harsha / madan are you seriously looking at these emails sent from your support team.

Anand:-)
lokesh.l85

Sep 6, 2014

No action on problem shared with IDEA cellular

On Tuesday, 2 September 2014 1:43 PM, "webmaster.corp@idea.adityabirla.com" <webmaster.corp@idea.adityabirla.com> wrote:

The Customer details of the Complaint raised are mentioned below :

Circle : Haryana
Mobile Number : 9992571242
Email ID : lokesh_irm@yahoo.co.in
Description : We have less network and speed of 3g network in Housing board colony Sirsa road and in Civil hospital Hisar Haryana. Kindly increase the range and speed.
satyasrinivas0124

message sending failed

I am using uninor network my no:7396960246. with out any information they are blocked my outgoing sms. so please help on this issuse.
Inthiyas

Complaint against Airtel postpaid

My Mobile Number : +91-9994090397
My Plan: Rs: 98/- CUG plan
My Name: Indiyashbasa.K
Network: AIRTEL
State: Tamilnadu, India

Regarding for my mobile bill amount purpose i am sending this message to you.. my rental plan is 98/- Airtel CUG plan.. 1 years back when i start to use this plan at that time customer care people told me like 98 plan+2GB internet usage for 80kbps afterwards it ll convert to 20kbps but it ll take the same charge and no extra amount.. right now my CUG plan total bill amount is 4621/- include internet bill amount 3611/-only.. .i don't know what kind of purpose they would charged for this much amount for internet purpose. before they couldn't mention these kind of plan through message neither Email too..
afterwards only i came to know the internet amount will be charged for after 2GB + excess Rs.15/- per MB.. one more thing Airtel Network peoples were given my bill amount settlement last date at the same day only i got a message like Post consumption of built in usage, you will be charged Rs. 15.36 per MB..before no one mentioned like this in my bill for past years.. last 8 years i am using this CUG airtel network plan.. now Airtel network peoples doing like this, what i want to do now?.. i send so many mail at the same time i spoke through mobile with Airtel customer care too.. i won't get a proper response with airtel customer care.. later they would reduced my net bill amount Rs.561/- only.. include mail also they wouldn't mention the internet plan Rs.15/- per MB.. My last bill date 12/9/2014.. airtel network cheating these kind of way.. what the way we need to go.. is it good or bad tell me.. please sir try to help me to reduce my bill amount..

Indiyash basha.
AircelSupport

Hi Mrinal,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your request to the concerned department

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

this matter.

We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam

Email us @aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in"
vijay ku

Sep 4, 2014

dnd activatation

My uninor no.9170411689 I activate DND in my no.date 9aug14 but
Marketing calls incoming daily manytimes pls give me right seluatation for my problem.

Aircel - I lost my aircel sim
    Hello Sir/mam, I lost my aircel sim card but I...
    ORANGE TELECOMM UK INT’L LOTTERY,londan - OTDC winner lottry
    Dear sir / Miss. / company I have received a message...
    tikona - tikona is bad
    Poor service. once you disconnected they wil call from...
    BBMP/Dog Catching Squad - dangerous stray Dogs
    Sir/Madam, While coming from the office i have been...
    121@in.airtel.com - Change Address
    I have a postpaid connection number is 9816093575, I want...
    aadhar card - DO NOT RECEIVED AADHAR CARD
    I DID NOT RECEIVED MY AADHAR CARD FROM ALMOST ONE AND HALF...
    Vodafone online recharge - Online Recharge Failed
    I was trying to activate Rs 375 Vodafone net pack for 1.5...
    micromax - WARRANTY CLAIM
    MAI AKASH KUMAR MAINE 2013 ME MICROMAX NAAM KI COMPANY KA...
    GOVT ENGG COLLEGE RAICHUR - REFUND MONEY
    I have not recived refund of rs 15000 /- after my 1st...