TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

josipr

repayment(9742802348)

1st i was in pre-paid till 06/01/2016 the date i have spl. offer recharged Rs.127 at koramangala and Rs. 200 of Topup at kaikondra halli (TransID KK151165334386) done.
and same day i migrant to post paid and they the recharged amount will refund or reduced from bill after one or two months after.
that they are not done. send email to the customer care but they have not replayed. after six months i wanted to migrant to pre paid they sending here there.so what i shall do.
WILLIAM BARRETTO

Jul 22, 2016

TELEPHONE LINE NOT WORKING FOR ALMOST 2 WEEKS .

Its been now over 2 weeks that my telephone line ( 28219722 ) has packed up and as a result of which the internet connection is also lost . I have been making repeated telephone calls in all directions to many of the DGM`s and have just been told to dial number after number to such an extent that my fingers and toes would have fallen off . Whilst the phone has been not operational for almost 2 weeks plus , I did get calls from some MTNL guys inquiring if the line was working or not , to which I told him that the same is not working for the last 2 weeks and so is my internet and then he replied that he was looking into the same and he then hung up . If I may say so , I fail to understand why is the MTNL not deputing a linesman or some senior responsible official to see where the problem is . I live in a building where everyone is accessible on telephone as well as internet and none of my neighbors encounter this frequent telephone / internet breakdown as much as I do . I have lost count by now as to how many complain numbers I would have written , no GM has the decency to call back or check as to what the problem is , we are paying telephone bills and its not that its a free service being availed . The operators who pick up the phone just sound like stuck records all the time and will tell you to dial X,Y or Z and here again is start of another new story . I feel MTNL should just shut shop or let some competent authorities take over this industry , we definitely do not need GM`s who are lethargic and casual in their approach and I am confident that there will be many people who will second my opinion . I hope the matter written here will draw your immediate attention to the hardships being faced , and I look forward to having my telephone / internet line being restored without having to make a second complain here .

Dear Customer(djdinjain0),

We regret to inform you that your balance of Rs. 30/- got deducted on dated 21/7/2016 due to the activation of MASCUB2. Further, the same has been credited back in your account on dated 22/7/2016 also the service has been deactivated.

Dear Customer(djdinjain0),

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile please share "Date & Time of deduction" so that our team can look into your issue.

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Sumy Upadhyay

Complain of Reliance Smart for deduct my 2GB, 3Gdata

Dear Trai Authority,

My name is Sumit Upadhyay, on 13/07/16 I recharged my no. 787929019, 3G data rs. 246 (1.5 GB and 500 MB extra as per that day scheme)and till 18/7/16 before i had approx 1.8 GB data next day my total balance lose after i regularly call to reliance smart customer care service but they don't entertain me every time customer care executive saying you call after 2 hour just, I am waiting his response and pls recover my data. I know TRAI will solved my problem otherwise I shift to other subscriber Company.

Sumit
djdinjain0

Balance deduction by aircel

My self Dinesh Jain. I am from Jodhpur Rajasthan. My aircel contact no is 7733009531. From 2 day I am receiving a message from aircel i.e. ( Dear Subscriber. you have been subscribed to Masti Club. Please recharge your account to continue enjoying this service.) That time in my mobile there is no balance. Today I called aircel customer care and said that in my aircel no there is a service activated for which I am receiving a message again and again kindly stop this service so I can recharge on my number. than customer care said that on your number there is none of service active. you can recharge and they cut my call. In evening time I recharge my number with rs. 50. after some time I received a message i.e. ( Thank you for choosing Masti Club at 30.0. You have been charged INR 30.0 for 10 days. To STOP SMS STOP to 155223) and they deduct my 30 rs. when i call customer care again than they said our server is down we cant help you and contact after 4 hours and they cut my call. sir I want to know what is my mistake in this matter. customer care ignoring unnecessary. and do not want to solve my problem.
kindly help me.
aircel is fraud.
with regard
Dinesh Jain

RE: Illegal harrassment by Idea

As per your recent telecon with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

mr naskar

miss saling about insurance

I got a phone (+911409741511)
they told me they are calling form insurance solution department and they cancel my policy for open a new policy behalf IRDA
I THINK ITS A FAKE CALL behalf of IRDA

Jul 20, 2016

RE: Cheating from idea ..

We tried contacting you on your Idea number but we couldn’t reach you. Hence, we request you to inform us the convenient date & time to contact you and have your issue resolved.

Jul 20, 2016

RE: Need Idea or Airtel sim mobile number 9743487517

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 20th July 2016, we wish to inform you that the matter is currently being followed up and our concern team will revert to you at the earliest.

RE: Need Idea or Airtel sim mobile number 9743487517

We understand your concern and regret the inconvenience. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you soon.

soumacool

Call drop Problem

Sir I am using Vodafone no of 9051224112 for last 3 years and I am a heavy user of Vodafone . from last 20 days in my area my vodafone are facing with heavy call drop problem, I have called several time their customer care but they are not doing anything and their Vodafone store doing nothing.plz I need a solution
chandrashekar L

Need Idea or Airtel sim mobile number 9743487517

I am inform to you that i taken new sim from Idea using 3 years after i wil porting to postpaid Airtel Network on Dec15 and now disconnected in Airtel on April 2016.I am requesting to you please i want to this 9743487517 number please arrange the any network sim. kindly do the needful at the earliest.

Chandrashekar L
+918867717871

Dear Customer (CyberBrajesh),

We'd like to inform you that we have checked your account details and it has been found that your balance INR 30 /- got deducted on date 15-7-2016 due to Activation of VAS NYSASTR30 - One97 INR 30/- has been posted in your A/C from our end dated on - 19/07/2016 and service has also been deactivated.

sandeepkhurda

Jul 19, 2016

Please respond to my complain.

The complain subject is

"[|BAL|Ref33912369|] 9940549766 -- Harassment from Airtel office(Chennai -Thoraipakkam) and Customer care. Need Higher authority attention ASAP."

This was reported on July 17th 2016. Kindly reply and respond. I need some correct stake holder's attention ASAP.
Parkhar Gupta

Jul 19, 2016

Expensive data pack and then deduction with any any use

I have recharged with Rs.194 data pack on my Vodafone number 9838022400 in which I recieved 500 mb data for morning use and 1 gb data for night use till 12am -6am for 28 days but yesterday when I was using net at night after 12:15 am they deducted 200 mb data from my morning data pack and when I complained in customer care they were no listening to me and making various excuses then I asked for complain no. So that I can complain in TRAI but they haven't given the no. and given me there executive no. 9839756789 and this guy is not picking my calls for last half an hour which also deducted my main balance.

Dear Customer(CyberBrajesh),

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. At Aircel India, customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

Dear Customer(aircel),

CyberBrajesh

Jul 18, 2016

Balance deduction without my consent

I would like to bring to your kind notice that an Amount of Rs. 30 is deducted from my aircel balance(Mob No. -7278261168) on 15-07-2016 without my consent. I received a message - "Thanks for Subscribing to Nyassa Astrolgy at Rs. 30 for 30 days." but I have not registered for any such service. I tried registering complaint at 198 where a guy picked up the phone and told me to call after 2 hr as the server is down. From then onwards I am trying to call to register the complaint but the machine is replying that "All the Customer Care Executive are busy at this time. Please call after some time". My money is not yet refunded.

Being a regular aircel customer from a long time I didn't expect this type of Service.

Please look into the matter .

Also I would like to complain that I get almost 20 -25 calls daily from Aircel for subscribing all the value added service which I don't want. Sometime it get auto activated just by receiving the call which is totally illegal & unethical. Its quite disturbing and pointless.

Please do the needful.

RE: FRAUD WITH ME BY IDEA

As per your telecon with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Punit K

Fraud done by reliance in the name of 4G

I am from UP(West). First of all Reliance had stopped CDMA internet services 45 days back and also my remaining 28 to 30 GB data was forcefully lapsed by them. They have asked me to upgrade your number to 4G. They had also assured me that I will get 10 GB data on my first recharge of Re 1. But now they are telling that they will not give me 10 GB data as scheme was stopped by company.
I am not able to understand that what you people are doing? Do you have any control in these type of companies which are looted people and making them moron. Such a big type of scam can't be done without your knowledge or consent. Do you know how much it will cost to public to buy 30 GB of data, and which was lapsed just because of upgradation to 4G. Why should public suffer due to there upgradation process? I am satisfied with CDMA service also, so why should I go for upgradation.
Although I am least expecting that you people are going to take any action against them.
This is just for your information.

deepanathan

trai and gov of india

sir all telephone company doing worst service in india your support is very well in his earning money mind
gov is essupport public services or money earnig company services?

one example in our area airtel coverage is zero but who is responsible in his add film (all area is full coverage)
you decided public is fool?
net package cost is very high and his service network is very low who is responsible? you decided public is fool ?

what is those company work in field ?
what is expense money compare with earning money ?
why
all company services is very poor and cost is very high?
what is satelite cost ?
what is infrastructure cost ?

one fool bublic
anubhav.ece

Reliance Cheating with 4G Upgradation

Dear TRAI Authority,

I would like to bring it your notice that Reliance first asked customers to buy 4G dongle and said that the plan will NOT change after upgrading to GSM services. But now they have changed it without customers' consent and just sent a mail about it.
The new plans are 250% higher than they were before.

This are trying to cheat people to pay more for upgradation at their end.

If we don't do anything now, the harassment of customers will continue.
Please look into this.

Thanks!
sandeepkhurda

Hello Sir,
My self-Sandeep Pattnaik a pre-paid Airtel SIM (9940549766)card holder, writing this letter to you in expecting to get justice and support from you side. Requesting, you can very well please take this complaint as an escalation and appeal. I would like to give you little back ground on this.

I stay outside of india and I use to get all the incoming message in my Airtel india Sim card because the same is registered in all the bank transaction including my personal related info also. Having said that, that Sim card is very much essential for me to keep it activate. As I did not recharge the same from last 90 days [I always use to recharge/reload my Sim card but this time I could not do that due to some issue ] and was not used my SIM got deactivated/registration failed on 29th June 2016. After that, I have been in touch with customer care guys from last 1 week.

I feel like, not getting enough support from Customer care and they have been repeating the same wordings again and again. In spite of that with all the due regards, I have followed all the instruction and sent my brother to Airtel office (Chennai-Thoraipakkam) on 16th July with all my supporting documents which need to be submitted again. After long convince also, they have clearly denied and argued with my brother and said the in-person (self) has to come and without that the old SIM card reactivation cannot be possible. I really don’t understand, How is that baseless argument are they doing?

Even though my brother told them, I am staying outside of India and cannot come do. More over i myself in touch with Customer service guys from last more than 1 week and got confirmation like any of family member can proceed to AIRTEL office and do this on behalf of me. After that only i sent my brother to Airtel office. I became very sad to say that, Airtel office guys said clearly that, customer care does not know all rule and regulation. This is never expected and unpredictable as well.

I am very much disappointed on this matter. I appeal you, please help and cooperate me to solve this and show me a positive direction. Also I would like to complain against Customer service and Airtel office (Thoraipakkam) guys as well. Instead of helping customer, these guys are literally playing with emotion and wasting the valuable time. They even do not know how to deal with issue and take it forward towards solving mode. I am expecting a reply and necessary step from you ASAP please. Thanks for your time.

Sandeep Pattnaik.
006-0123078705(Malaysia).

Jul 17, 2016

RE: Cheating from idea ..

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you shortly.

True Fact - Kings of Dance Drawback
    Today I happen to watch KOD (24/7/16) where the Talent was...
    LG India - Non workable ac
    Dear lg Maine 2014 me lg ka split air-conditioner liya...
    ST cargo - wrong delivery
    The parcel delivery also after many months.There were...
    DAV PUBLIC SCHOOL - A student harassed by the teacher as ordered by the...
    a student harassesd by the teacher as ordered by the...
    Reliance Jio - call and net problem
    Hello sir, I have bought this jio set 20/7/2016 but...
    Cidco Pay and Park - Higher charges
    Parking space opp Kalyanchya Jewellers at Vashi station...
    UNITECH UNIHOMES CHENNAI - Unitech Unihomes 2 Chennai
    3 years over almost 50% of payment made by me, still only...
    Make My Trip - payment deducted but did not get the ticket
    I had booked an air ticket from Bagdogra to New Delhi of...
    Bokaro Steel City Town Administration - No electricity from eveinng till 1 am ...
    No electricity from evening at sector 6/B qno ..1190 to...
    HITACHI LTD - DEFECTIVE AIR CONDITIONER DELIVERED
    DEAR I PURCHASED BRAND NEW HITACHI 1.5 TON AC ON DATE : ...