TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

samdb

Feb 9, 2016

sim reactivation complaint

Dear Vodafone care one of my old sim from northeast got deactive due to
some problem 9774512133 I open this sim with my dad document that time but
couldn't able to extand validity due to some problem. Regarding this matter
I complaint to ane@vodafone Care  they told me that this is rellocated to
another person already now, how this is possible I want this sim again,this
sim is important for me which link with my personal things, I would like to
give case about this, please immediately solve this problem. Even I can't able to go my local area Vodafone store now beacuse at present I am in
bangalore now. For verification mail me or contact me here 7259907811

RE: Regarding Misguide

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 6th Feb 2016, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

RE: Balance deducted saying international call done

We wish to affirm that your concern has been acknowledged and your complaint for wrong charging has been initiated by us, under reference number 1-66804324907 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Hariom Sah

Over billing

I have a videocon d2h connecton (cust id 27048513) for viewing TV programme. I have subscribe Rs254 on 10th Jan 2016 For Gold Pack for one month. The service provider has added some extra programe without my knowledge and subsquently reduced my validity. After contacting paid cust care(call cost about Rs 25 for 18min duration) they inform me that the issue has been resolved. But today i.e.on 6th Feb my service is discontinued. They are forcing me to recharge for another month. In past they had occured this type of incident two times. Please help

RE: Regarding Misguide

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you shortly.

RE: Balance deducted saying international call done

Manoj Maganti

Messages not sending

Hi Sir
I have ported from idea to telenor and my sim was activated on feb 2nd everything works fine expect messages.I'm unable to send the messages to any number I called customer care many times I even mailed the screenshots but they are not solving this .
Please help
Manoj
9989799669 (telenor problem number )
Alternate contact number 7730907777
Tadepalligudem
Venkat607

Feb 5, 2016

Balance deducted saying international call done

On 5-02-2016 balance deducted from 9505198992- which is in idea network. When called to customer service, they arguing that this number used for international call at 21:02 on 5-02-2016. So balance got deducted. Which is never happened with this number.
They are not giving proper answer and arguing that you did it so balance got deducted.
I think this is a new technic of network providers to earn money. This is also happened to my uncle number-9948351998 also.
Please look into this issue and kindly give us proper reason for balance deduction else give back our money.

Venkata Ramana.G
raja chattterjee

port out issue

i badly need to port out because of change of residency in different state but airtel is not keen to leave my no . please help . 9679656333
raja chattterjee

porting issue

i am trying to port out from airtel but airtel is not levavin my number. my no is 9515903533
shaji00

Feb 5, 2016

missing documents and irresposible customer support

I am a customer of Idea cellular and due to frequent call drops of insufficient network coverage even in the Hyderabad city premises i decided to switch to airtell.
I contact air tell customer care and they sent me one executive to collect the documents copy.
he collected my photographs and aadhar card copy and ask me to get the MNP code I give him all these and took Rs 40 /- from me as the charge for the sim card which he handed over to me.
He assured me with in 10 days airtell connection will get activate.
After 12 days there is no word from airtell and i tried to contact him on his number , but he never answer my call .

Then I wrote mail to airtel customer care, they asked the below details ( in the red- My response)

1. Name/Location of the airtel showroom- no showroom but person contacted me- suresh

2. Contact number of the airtel showroom mob 9573124363

3. Date of submitting the documents- 4th january 2016

4. 20 digit SIM number- 8991490290000481479u

5. UPC code IA982851

pls note the reference no. of my complaint [|BAL|REF24925323|]

Then they ask me to submit the documents again, when i asked about my given document copies as I fear some one can misuse it, they are not answering me on it and always trying to avoid me saying simply ' submit the documents at nearest airtel showroom'
Even i escalated it to their nodal officer and Appellate Authority i did not get any answer on my missing documents copy.

Help me in this matter of irresponsible attitude of Comte service provider.

Shaji Ky
Mob no. 9010567258
Hyderabad
Savitha M.V

Feb 3, 2016

Vodafone connection not activated and suspended due to their delay for more than 48 hours

I have a vodafone connection with number 7259984312. I had transferred this to my personal name and due to some sim issue the connection was terminated. Got a new sim from the vodafone store and they said the connection would be activated in 2 hours. Now its more than 24 hours and still the issue is not sorted out. A person from vodafone had come to my house for the purpose of verification. All the formalities are done except telephone verification which is pending from vodafone side. Further spoke to customer care, who say call from a roaming number and they say its a corporate number so cant check details. There is no response from any customer care in vodafone including the live chat. I have been using this number for the past 4 years. Working women like us who are away from home have only one mean of contacting our children and service providers like vodafone who have no service orientation and are not concerned about the customers at all. Kindly help me resolve the issue.
skahire

Regarding Misguide

I have three mobile numbers 7276729785, 8888898660, 8805660822 these are in CUG. But in the bill of Oct i found no CUG benefit applicable to me. then in the November bill idea return my extra charges. But again December bill have same problem. so please take necessary action.
satya0455

Vodafone

my vodafone mob no is 9032779963

Am in the plan of VF_AP_Combo_249 and you are providing * Free Usage Local / National V2V or V2O-500,1024MB 2G-ALL, 400SMS Local / National V2V or V2O and "CUG should be Optional

1)I Received some messages that my plan has been changing, with out Customer permission how can you change the plan i don't know.

After that i went to Kukatpally vodafone store there i spoke to executive and he emailed to his superiors regarding this issue and i received a call from him at the evening on the same day he said you will get benefit of 300 calls free for 6 months.

It has been not added in this plan ...

2) Coming to Mobile Internet Charges you charged Rs 365.52

here i used 1033.32 MB and am having 1GB data free i.e 1024 MB and you have to charge for only 9 MB

In this bill you Charged 89.36 MB

3) Coming to VAS Downloads, i already given Complaints on this and i messaged several times i.e STOP Message for this you added Rs 135 in the Bill

RE : Network & Internet Issue

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 2nd Feb 2016, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

RE: Network & Internet Issue

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have your contact details. We will get back to you shortly.

rpalange

Feb 1, 2016

Network & Internet Issue

I’m staying in Visitant wadi pune, is the one well known area in pune,
But not getting proper network at my home, also not getting 3G speed at home.
When i come out from building network become strong & getting good 3G speed.
I have made complaint to Idea customer care, But they was very much interested in my mobile setting rather than his network.

Request you to kindly take of this issue, And improve the network in that area.
Please do the needful

Raviraj Palange
jagadeesh1

illegal supply of bandwidth

Here in trivandrum,kerala a franchisee of an A class ISP

Shine broadband (not an ISP)
Elippodu Junction
Maruthamkuzhi Valiyavila Rd, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695013, India

the above said shine broadband pvt ltd is getting bandwidth from various ISP and reselling it to other cable operators through revenue share model and also as bandwidth. i heard that its illegal and an franchisee cant sell the bandwidth to others only Registered ISP can do it. and from the operators also they are collecting the service tax (each customer) and i doubt that they are not paying the tax some adjustments are there.

I am just informing this to TRAI So as to avoid illegal use of bandwidth or internet can be stopped for the well being of our country.

Hope what am doing is right as an Indian citizen

SHAIKH ARMAN

TATA DOCOMO WRONG

Mai Data Docomo Ka Customer Hu Mera My Name Is Shaikh Arman Ali My Mo. No. Is 8962646310 Mai MNP Ke Madhyam se Tata Docomo Me Aaya Hu Mujhe Kaha Gaya Tha Ki 6 Month Tak 400MB Data Milega Par 2 Month Ke Baad Data Nahi Diya Gaya aur Mera Balace Bhi Kat Liya Gaya hai aur customer care No.Sirf Dikhane Ke Liye Kabhi Bhi Customer Care Par Call Karo to Sirf Time Vest Kiya Jata Hai Baat Nahi Ho Pati plz Help
balwinder singh dhaliwal

Vodafone number not working

Hello
My Vodafone number is 7508585435. It suddenly stop working on 27 jan 2016 so i called your customer care executive for help and she told me to wait till 2 pm on 28 jan so they can solve my problem.. but they have not done anything..so in evening i talk on online chat but that guy didn't help me & told me to visit your mini store so on 29 jan i visit your mini store in kharar but guy there tells me that his wifi is not working so i have to go any other mini store. So i goes to mini store located in desu majra but guy there looked confused like he don't know anything about anything. I waited there for 1 & half hour but he didnt help me out and told me to call him in evening so i called him in evening but he didn't answer my call. So on 30 jan i visit him again for help and after some time he told me my sim is damaged so its not going to work again and gave me new sim card and tells me it will start working in 15 minutes but it 25 hours he gave me new sim card & its still the same like 27 January...im facing lots of problem due to this.
Parve22

Jan 30, 2016

TataDocomo fraud service provider

As the subject mentioned tata DoCoMo license must be really suspended.
They are big time fraud.
This time it was with there IVR recharge of 23rs, for international calling us/canada @1ps/sec.
I did the IVR recharge and made call and to my surprise they charged me 48Rs for 300sec and phone got disconnected after my balance got exhausted.
I brought up matter to there customer service, but they also couldn't sort out this issue.
Name. Parvez Sharma
Mob. 9665027086
aa650972

Jan 30, 2016

3G data speed issues and not fullfillment of data by plan by the company

I am a BSNL user and opted for an unlimited plan of Rs399 and the specification of this plan are its charge is Rs348 with high speed upto 2GB and 80 kbps after the use of 2GB data and the problem is they sent me message over my phone after 1GB data usage that dear customer your 1GB high speed data is completed and your speed is degraded to 80kbps and the company promises about the speed of 80kbps after its 2GB high speed data but i am not even getting 10kbps as it is fetching only 4-8kbps during downloading and even web pages are taking too long to open.
So please help me out for this issue and i am really fade up with BSNL due to its worst service as i am its customer from past 8 years.
And please guide me towards how i can complain this issue to TRAI and consumer court because i am facing various other problems also and its customer support is just the worst or the worst customer support i had ever seen because its representative usually cut down the call as we say to file a complain really fade up with this all please help me out specially in complaining of BSNL to TRAI and consumer court.
amarkr2627

Jan 29, 2016

Regarding Reliance 3G Internet Speed Problem

Sir I wana to say that I have a Relaince 3G sim and my no is 8804851142. My problem is that I am unable to access 3G internet speed from last two months. I am trying to complain in 198 but they always tell to me, your sim information is not available this time so call you after two hours. But after two hours or two days they always tell to me same thing. So I want to request you kindly resolve my issue ASAP...
Name - Amarjeet Kumar
Mobile no - 8804851142.

bhushan kapsr

Jan 28, 2016

cant connect the uninor call

I hav tried alot of times but reliance cant able to connect the uninor call....so plz sort it of
ranjith129

Jan 26, 2016

Reliance Data balance complaint(Rs149)

Late week (22/01/2013),my Reliance no is:9543677754, I have been recharged rs149 2g with 3gb on 28 days validity data balance.

But I have received only 2gb data only. Before going to recharge I checked the offer with IVR and got the information about the recharge pack of 149rs. After that only I recharged this amount.

Here after I called to customer care and compliant about this back details but they not consider my compliant and taking a compliant also.

Same time the care resource said, we escalate this issue to high level but data balance will be credit with in 48 hours(2 days).

After 2 days, balance not credited and I called back to customer care I cannot able to call with same number but its not connecting to care. I tried with my some other private no via following no 044-30333333.

Here I spend nearly 40rs to talking to customer executive but they not responding properly for this issue.

They said rs149 data plan have only 2g data with 2gb only. I accept that, but before recharge I checked with IVR. Its provided details is totally wrong means its your company problem only. Its not a customer problem.

Now Again complaint with here, I need my balance 1gb data. Because offer is not updated in IVR thats company problem its not a customer problem.

I have a proof with auto call recorders.

I need proper solution with penalty amount rs40, because customer care is not properly working and i spend my individual amount for company mistakes.

Still I not get any reply or response or data and cash back, I'm going change some other good network.

I don't like Reliance network its totally waste and worst and poor and customer usable network. We have nearly 200 Reliance sim with across my friend circles, so we all going to change Reliance network to other network.

My PORT register no: SR 242318929.

complaint board - No Verification of complaints
    I am not at all happy with complaint board website and...
    EARTH INFRASTRUCTURES Ltd - Fraud
    Hai, I (Anuj Rastogi) Booked Flat in Earth Towne...
    paytm - Paytm
    Welcome to paytm PAYTM NEW HELPLINE...
    Star Plus - Perfect Bride show
    Please start the show Perfect Bride once again , but...
    Smart pay of HDFC Bank - smartpay -why after prompt payment due date ?
    According to MSEB bill, prompt payment date is 14th Feb...
    LAVA MOBILE - wifi
    hello sir , i m amit from mumbai kalyan , i have lava iris...
    Ebay India - Ebay
    Dear Aditya Panda Thanks for voicing your concern....
    IndiaRush - money stuck with on-line shopping with IndiaRush.com
    Hi Please help me, I ordered 3 product (2 saree and...
    Samsung Bluetooth eo mg920 - Fitting problem doesn't fit on my ear
    I have purchased it from snapdeal it does patch up to my...
    Amazon.in , YU Yureka - Complaint against replace of device
    Dear All, My Yureka phone not get replaced yet even...