TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

activated.

Jan 16, 2017

My Reliance out going service stop

Please find trailing mail as Reliance customer service team has responded to my portability application ending to terminating my mobile number 9016752760.

It has been long back, i have taken portability from Airtel to Reliance.

At the time of first verification, reliance team has cleared all kind of verification and my above said number is started.

After two days suddenly my number is deactivated for out going calls. When i have contacted the customer support team they asked me to re-submit the documents of my address proof and identity proof, though i have submitted while portability request processed first time.

After several communication regarding the same, Reliance team enforced me to resubmit the documents threatening that my cell number will be deactivated forever.

Till date reliance team is claiming that, my area is not covered under their service circles, which they might be knowing since day one.

The said number is i am using since 8 years for my personal as well as professional communications.

Since last 20 days I am not able to use this number and when i ask reliance team to withdraw portability, they again refusing and threatening that card shall be deactivated by end of January 2017.

Please advice concern and lodge my complaint regarding the same.
Hope to hear soon from your side.

thanks & regards,

Haresh Kapadiya
Biren Shah

Jan 15, 2017

Reliance Communication not allowing to switch to Prepaid

This is about Reliance Postpaid connection. First of all, its network is more than pathetic - at home and office both, it just shows "NO NETWORK". I complained 3 times last month and they just continued to ignore (I was getting message that your service request closed without any discussion or action). I was getting SMS for customer satisfaction and when I replied "NO", again no response. With their third-class service, I took new Idea connection (as I could not wait for MNP for 3 months lock-in time). Now, I am happy with Idea connection and I decided to still keep my reliance connection to prepaid rather than closing it completely.
To my surprise, Reliance JUST REFUSED to allow to change it to prepaid! This is complete illegal trade practice - how can they refuse to change connection type. No telecom connection comes with lifetime payment commitment. Even I tried to do MNP for the same with all other operators and everybody told same - that Reliance will not allow MNP so they wont proceed. This is complete illegal trade and they treat customers as their slaves. I will take this minister to telecom minister too and there should be license cancellation for reliance for such trade.
Please beware - never take reliance connection in life.
solutionfinder

Jan 15, 2017

Reliance communication blocking my porting out

I have been trying to port out my mobile number 9223224224 to another telecom service provider since the past two months since Reliance Communication has a very poor network in the south and I am required to travel extensively to the south due to my work assignments. On December 3rd, I was trying to port my number to Reliance Jio, via Porting Request Code Number RM199243. I submitted the relevant documents including my Aadhar card and completed all formalities and also settled the bill for Rs 856/- for the month with an additional amount by paying Rs 1200/-. . However the porting could not take place. The Reliance Jio authorities told me that Reliance Communication was refusing to release my number and stating that there was a problem with the billing. Recently, I tried porting out my number once again for the second time on January 5 with porting request code number RM 377945. Once again I submitted my aadhar card and all documents and settled the bill of Rs 496 and paid Rs 900 instead so that it would cover additional call and data charges. However my application for porting was once again rejected by Reliance JIo as Reliance Communication refused to clear it, stating that the bills were unsettled. I also have receipts on mails for both the payments. Reliance Communication is deliberately blocking my porting without any valid reason and trying to create a bad reputation by doing so. Could you please look into the matter.

Mrs M R Mandlecha
Cell No: 9223224224

Jan 14, 2017

RE: my sim discontinue by idea cellular

As per your telecon with our customer service associate, we wish to inform you that we are working on your concern & shall revert to you at the earliest.

Tudor

RE: my sim discontinue by idea cellular

Hi Ketan,

We understand your concern and regret the inconvenience. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you soon.

Abhijit

sim discontinue by idea

On Friday, 9 December 2016 3:47 PM, "Tata-Docomo-Support@tatadocomo.com" <Tata-Docomo-Support@tatadocomo.com> wrote:

Dear ,

Thank you! We have received Rs.165 on 09-DEC-16 against your TATA DOCOMO Number through Cash Payment.

Your transaction number is . Your current outstanding is Rs..

You can also make an instant payment at Click here from the comfort of your home or office. All you need is your Account Number or Mobile Number and Payment amount.

You can pay by credit card (MasterCard, VISA, Diners, AMEX), or through an Online Bank account.

You can also make hassle free auto payment of your bills. You have to just subscribe to Electronic Clearing System (ECS) or Standing Instructions (SI). Please Click here for more details.

Log on to "My Account" at www.tatadocomo.com to view your unbilled amount, payment details and itemized bill details. Please note that these are FREE services for all our esteemed customers and are available across all TATA DOCOMO circles.

For any assistance, please feel free to call us at 121 our 24x7 Customer Care toll-free number or write to us at listen@tatadocomo.com. You can also reach us from a non TATA DOCOMO number by dialing 1860-266-5555.

TATA DOCOMO Team

Reply Reply to All Forward More
ketan Mehta <kbm3511@yahoo.com>
To mahi.tele.2012@yahoo.in

sim closed by idea

Dear ,

Your transaction number is . Your current outstanding is Rs..

TATA DOCOMO Team

Reply Reply to All Forward More
ketan Mehta <kbm3511@yahoo.com>
To mahi.tele.2012@yahoo.in

Jan 13, 2017

my sim discontinue by idea cellular

dear sir,
i have cell no 9227100236 ketan b.mehta.i am lic dev. officer in navsari. i port my number from tata gsm to idea. due to unbillable amount 165 of docomo , idea stopped my calls. but i paid 165 rs.on 5-12-206. at docomo authorised centre,navsari. his printer was not working so he gave me rubber stamped receipt of 165. i already submitted it to idea authorized dealer. but the refused after 2 days coz stamp receipt is not valid. then i immediately email docomo. the gave confirmation of payment . i sent it to idea centre.they further refused and asked for printed receipt . after some days i got printed receipt of docomo .i gave to idea center. but my cell and sim discontinued and told me your number is no more now.
dear sir, its a cheated by idea. i want my number back.my thousands of customers waiting for my old number. at last the send me bill of 366 without making any call since last month coz sim not working.
i want my 9227100236 number back and want a permission to port idea within 90 limit.
i want my number back any how or i go to consumer forum.
ketan mehta-9824100236
Pavan Kshatriya

Jan 12, 2017

Out going calls are not going from new reliance SIMS

we take a new reliance SIMS 8688999345 and 8099599409 and 7306888306 and 8099008191 and 901439934[same family&friends]
from these numbers we are unable to contact any one [even customer care] with some network problems
out going calls are not connecting.........................
we are calling to customer care with other numbers they are not responding saying wait for 1 WEEK. we calling after 1 week complaint are in progress................
THEY ARE OFFERING RS:152 OFFER [UNLIMITED CALLS FOR ANY NETWORK]...my current plan
MONEY WASTE.................

PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE

MARKANDEYULU SYKAM
Sach_in

Call are not connected

I used to call from reliance jio but calls are not getting connected out of 10 calls only one gets connected for rest calls IVR always prompt "No. you are trying to call is busy" but when you call from other networks the call gets connected .

Calls are getting mismatch as well , you are calling to some numbers and it is getting connect to some other num.
Kindly check it on urgent basis.

Waiting for some good response from your end.
Narendrasinh gohil

poor network Reliance jio

Hello sir
I have purchase Jio SIM 28. Dec 2016 10 day Reliance Jio network is so good but last since 4 and 5 day network is poor handset shows emergency call only in our area
Help me sir in this

My home location

Pin codes 364120

My mobile number is 8849523737

Mpn 9825474644

Please sir argent solve this
Your ththankful

Narendra sinh gohil
Pujari nagaraju

Delay to provide MNP code

Sir good morning ,I have sim telenor for the past 2 years now I have to change the sim to rcom reliance because of poor, bad service of telenor in villages .on 6 Jan 2017 I put MNP to service provider ,still I am not get MNP CODE .also iam touch with customer care since 5days, but they did not give good reason why not to give MNP CODE,every time they are telling ur MNP already activated so u will get code in future so wait wait .and also they did not registered complaint regarding to this problem .so please help me my no is 9290072744 .please take serious action upon telenor company.
Anandmitragotri

Jan 10, 2017

Vas activated without my knowledge

I frequently observed that my subscriber (Idea) is activated many VAS services. Even I have options to deactivate them I have to pay 35 to 50 rs. For every activation. My phone number is 9850285038.

Anand

Jan 10, 2017

RE : Request mnp from fraud document sim replace

Hi Rohit,

We regret the inconvenience caused please provide us your alternate number & inform us the convenient date & time to contact you and have your issue resolved.

Suhas

Jan 9, 2017

RE: Request mnp from fraud document sim replace

Hi Rohit,

We regret the inconvenience. Your contact details are with us and we will get back to you soon.

Raj
rohitverma292

Jan 9, 2017

Request mnp from fraud document sim replace

Dear sir my number 9838098380 i am using this number from last 8 to 10 years but on 4 jan 2017 my number stop working i am out of station that time when i come back and complaint to idea they say your sim is replaced . But i have not requested for that then my number reissue and activated on 9 jan 2017 but i found that some one who replaces my sim by fraud document he requested for porting and if he requested on 4 jan 2017 how i can stop porting please help how can i cancell porting request as soon as possible so that no one can hack my number please help.my alternate number is 7007969677 plz help before my number port.m y 9838098380 is currently activate but i dont know when it will be deactivated by fraud people who replace my sim and requested for porting in other operator.
Nallan Duraiswamy

sms problem

Sir this is my no 9655358040. I can't send sms through this no. I called customer service they said that it has been blocked byTRAI. so pls resolution it.
Ratan jat

Jan 9, 2017

sir i am not able to calling any network

Dear,

Sir/Mam,

My mobile no. is 8955474929 i was recharge rs 152 for unlimitted calling in india on any network by reliance sim but i am not able to
calling any network last 6 days & these customer care officer are not able to satified me so plz. solve my proble as soon as possible

Thanks & regards

Ratan Lal Choudhary

Mob. No. 08955474929 (Reliance )
Nallan Duraiswamy

Jan 8, 2017

sms block not out going sms

Sir my mobile number is 9655358040 theis
No to sms not out going re solutions pld
Mohitjindia

Jan 7, 2017

Faulty AIRTEL 4G LTE services

Dear Madam / Sir,

Since last more than one month i have been facing connectivity issues are my AIRTEL 4G Huawei device no. - 8968451162
Many times complaint has been registered but unfortunately no stern action been taken by Airtel to resolve the issue.
I have been informed by your customer care that there have been serious connectivity issues due to tower shutdown etc reasons as a result there are black out situations and connectivity issues happening in the region.

I have not been able to use your serviced since last one month and data usage shown is just a wrong facts in the records, please ref. below the complaints i have registered:-

1. 20th Nov. = SR no. 72555536
2. 27th Nov. = SR no. 72664874
3. 4th Dec. = SR no. 72780075
4. 6th Dec. = SR no. 72807631
5. 11th Dec. = SR no. 72889783
6. 12th Dec. = SR no. 72901304

Even after 12th Dec. I have called your customer care they refused to give any SR no. when asked to send a representative to look at the issue, no action been taken, even toady i spoke with your customer care representative - VISHAL, same issue , he refused to give SR no and said we will try to resolve the problem from back-end.

In such a grave situation, where no quality of service been provided to customer, you have sent a bill of INR 1482/= to be paid; how can AIRTEL charge if they have not provided the desired services.

Request the intervention of appellate authorities and seek resolution:-
1. Wave off present and next month bill amount on account BAD QUALITY OF SERVICE or NO SERVICE from last one month. IF NO SERVICE NO CHARGES SHOULD APPLY.
2. Take immediate action to resolve the issue; AIRTEL has taken INR2500/= for installation of the device and issuance of SIM.
3. In case NO ACTIONS, please pay back the INR 2500 set and SIM charges, I as a suffered customer don’t want to use the bad quality services of AIRTEL and in view of bad quality of service situation not even liable to pay AIRTEL false bills.

please note i have been your customer since last more then 2 years, never been any defaults from my side, but now i felt been cheated by Airtel on account of such behavior in services.

With best regards,
Mohit Jindia
+91-9914525685
sbajpai1

Jan 5, 2017

Smartbyte extraction to exploit consumer by airtel

I am subscriber of airtel broadband connection 01142780006.
I am feeling cheated by airtel as they have single point approach of exploitation through smartbyte which is organised fraud by airtel
First you will receive message from airtel that your designated data is consumed and purchase smartbyte. Even if you ask for plan upgradation you will be forced for smartbyte
Last month I have to cough up RS 3500 for less than 200 GB data where in that plan for 200 GB data costs RS 2299
Again in this month I requested for plan upgradation but no action was taken by airtel to upgrade plan even after complaint and e mail to appellate authority of airtel
Such type of operator with plans lke smartbyte should be banned for unfair trade practices
S Bajpai
zenglobal

Jan 4, 2017

Non Porting of my Mobile number 9448013122

I have on Dt.17.12.2016 requested to port from Airtel to Bsnl of my number 9448013122, Unique porting code is CAX36643. Valid up to 01.01.2017, Till this date Airtel has given simple and silly reasons to avoid porting to bsnl. Now on 03.01.2017 once again I have provided the Unique porting code to BSNL , the same has been informed to them by email.
But still airtel is calling me to avoid the same denying the porting from Airtel to BSNL.
TARUN PATEL, 9448013122
EMail : zenglobal@yahoo.com

Jan 4, 2017

RE: Fraudulent deduction by Idea when international call not received.

As per your telecon with our customer service associate , we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolution has been communicated. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Esther
manoj.mharana

Jan 3, 2017

Unable to Port Tata Indicom Number in Delhi

I have a Tata Indicom prepaid connection which is cdma. I want to port this number to other operators but Tata Indicom is not allowing me to send message. I am unable to port my number. I do not find good cdma phones so want to port from Tata Indicom to other. Please help me.
AircelSupport

Jan 3, 2017

MNP NOT EFFECTED BY AIRCEL

Dear Customer(director canart),

We would like to inform you that the number is ported at our end. we request you to contact your service provider.

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Aircel Social Media Team

homebasework.net - Loss Of Data
    Hi everyone, I was doing my work on homebasework daily,...
    Greater Noida Authority - Water wastage
    Hello sir there is a problem of wastage of water in swarn...
    Finance Business - Black Money
    Hi Team, Just want to update you that we need a...
    Krown Dental - Charging my credit card
    I have been charged an amount of $29.29 for no reason. I...
    Mahindra Supe rMarket - Guys with non Paying Incomtax
    Just want to update you that we need a officer to do...
    Airtel 4G - Cannot activate 4G sim
    Sir, i bought One 4G sim, but the signal of my old one...
    airtel mnp - Status unknown for portability
    Hi Team, I had submitted the documents to a airtel...
    We Travel Solo - Services
    I went to kasol on new year eve with Wetravelsol, after...
    Free Charge - failure payment but not refund
    I have used the wallet for movie booking through book my...