TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

SandyMGS

Dec 20, 2014

Wrong Tariff Deduction

On November 6th, 2014 BSNL deduct my main balance from my account for using internet although that time I had sufficient internet balance, after deduct my money for internet use, I had left 1.88 MB net balance in my account. On 7th Nov I drawn a complain about this wrong deduction in customer care, they told me that it was a mistake and they will refund my money within 7 days. Today 20th December, 2014 they did not refund my money to my account. When ever I call in customer care, they told me to wait, they will must return my money. But I did not think so now, I'm already wait for 43 days. BSNL don't want to return my money, they just harass customer only.

My complain Docket No is: 1K07323287
Mobile No: 8900746876

Partha Gorai
Anchit Goel

Dec 19, 2014

irregular irritating messages from few numbers

7839989665 and 7839969971 are continously sending messages at night ,evening , morning every time when ever they like. even i have called them up but still getting such useless messages about properties buying. kindly look into it and add it to spam number as fast as you can
Kumar Shaurya

Dec 17, 2014

Airtel Digital TV - Assured free one month subscription at time of booking was not provided.

I booked airtel digital TV through onlne and the same was installed by airtel on 15th November, 2014. Airtel assured me to provide free one month subscription from the date of activation. The activation for the services happened on 15th December, 2015 after i made a call to the service center. The assured free one month services were not provided by airtel and the signals stopped working after the activation. It worked for few hours on 15 th December, 2014. When i tried to contact the call center executives, they keep on making me wait for more than 4-5 hours by putting my call on hold and searching for the data with no concrete answer anytime. I talked to Vishal -Operations Manager, Ajay - Senior Executive, Astha, Ravi, and few more. I have not yet received the activation SMS. I can provide all the interaction ids if required. I would like to seek a resolution that when they have assured me one month free subscription from the date of activation why is airtel executive not providing what they have promised. Could you please help me provide my free subscription and a speedy resolution as airtel is not responding to my queries. My registered phone number is 8237727887
ram.nand

Dec 17, 2014

Port request not complaiting

i need to port my mob no (9422859010) from BSNL to Idea but it is not done. I have tried two times to port the number. But both times my request not completed Idea representative says we have completed all our formalities but bsnl not releasing your no. & when I asked to BSNL cust care he said "no sir! we dont have such type of permission.

Pls suggest

do the needful

Ramanand
kamarajan27

Dec 16, 2014

Thanks a lot

Thanks a lot for your supports, my reported problems are resolved..

Dear Ananth Kumar VT

We regret the inconvenience you have faced. Kindly share the following information in order to assist you better:
Aircel No.:
Signal Bars:
Alternate No.:
Whether problem faced indoor/outdoors:
Whether issue faced on Particular or all service providers:
Specific location/everywhere (address required for specific location):
Always/Specific time:
Handset brand and model:
Duration since facing issue:
Tried using a different handset (Y/N)? If yes, is the issue still faced?

Warm Regards
Aircel Social Care Team
saiprasad_

sigal problem at home

no response from vodafone and airtel provider for signal boosting.

i called many times but each time they are giving wrong commitment and nothing was hapen with the real problem.

please help me regarding this_we get full sigal at out side but when we are entring in home we found that no siganal.

please suggest any device or pls arrange to solve this.

my no.9404447242
Santoshp77

Ownership transfer not Done by Vodafone

I have submitted all documents need to submit Vodafone mobile number ownership from Corporate company to my personal name. The documents signed by company authorised person. I have submitted twice the document of mobile no 9920242595. But still not taking any action.

Hi Kailash gowda 1434,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your request the concerned department

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on

nitinkavi

Dec 14, 2014

call details
suraj_mgs

Dec 13, 2014

Incorrect Download charges for post paid connection

I was charged Rs 324 for 7 bills for internet usage charges in my postpaid bill - Nov 2014 and Rs188 in oct bill. When I asked with Vodafone corporate care they said I have downloaded gosip ..pack from vodafone mobile connect hence charged but I never use vodafone connect . I asked them certain questions and none of them was answered but they kept on sending mails stating I have downloaded and charges are correct. When I googled there was no crap coming up for this app. All I ask is
1. What rights vodafone has to charge for the app, if at all downloaded.
2. If so share me the website from which I downloaded
3. How many kb was downloaded to charge Rs 324
I want proper answer from Vodafone for this and it is my right to know the same. - bill shows 0 kb.
4. without intimation how can they charge this much amount of money ? mobile number -8860555597
prakash1990

ideactivate idea number

Alternate number is 8470043989

Regarding for deactivated my idea number 9990728279 posted on 26-August
Nagmasajid

Post to Pre Migration

Post to pre-Paid migration not doing after wrong commitment at Tata Docomo store Near Kotwali Bareilly.
Number for Post To Pre Migration: 9259286232

Name: Nagma
W/O Sajid Husain
Address: 280 Brahampura Bareilly
Pin Code: 243001
ideacellular

RE: Erroneous charges against Internet usage

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your Idea mobile number and alternate contact number so that we are able to assist you. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or call 198 from your Idea mobile.

Customer Care, Idea Cellular
Kailash gowda 1434

Network issue

Concern number 9060047401

Dear sir / madam past from 28months I m using my aircel number (karnataka) I have Lodge a complaint on network issues nearly 22complaints till now but no reply from aircel team. I am unable to make call properly call will get disconnected, unable to send sms & unable to browse the Internet. I am facing this issues. If I call to customer care that people who say me that as soon as possible they apply network booster. But they didnt done that kindly requesting you to look after this and solve it as soon as possible
miku1ly4uy

Deduction-Vodafone-844

I have recharged my vodafone mobile no. 9911291261 as on 6th Dec,2014 08:00 pm. i suppose to get 1gb 3g Data.
But, i got a message from vodafone with in two hrs. of recharge " you have consumed 100% of your data".

I used internet on mobile device only, so this is not possible that 1gb data consumed with in two hrs.

In this regard i call many times to vodafone call center, but every time they told me that they are unable to retrieve my uses detail so call us after 4 hrs, then i drop a mail to vodafone care, but i did not get any response from there,. finally, i call to his nodal officer as on 12th dec,2014 (comunication reference no. 75997253.). And nodal officer replied on one thing " you have consumed 1 gb data" on each of my logical argument.

My concern is only that, this is not possible that i consumed one gb data with in 2-3 hrs on mobile or if i consumed that so, they should provide us detail of data uses on my dispute. but they did not provide us any detail only told me that i consumed my in built 1gb data.

So i request you to pls help me to provide us detail.

Regard's
Minakshi Kumari

Hi Mukesh Behra,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your request to the concerned department

mukeshbehra

Aircel Online mobile Recharge not reflected on Account

I have recharged my Aircel Mobil number 7053490834 fo Rs. 786/- (Full talk time) through "Recharge it now" on 30th Nov'14.
Inspite for confirmation, full talk display, every thing the amount not reflected in my mobile account.
I have lodged a compliant no. (SR number is: 1-17618049295) (ERN-1422045-C88W29) through their mail ID <care.delhi@aircel.co.in, even though, it has not been done,. I had called their customer care 198 & 9716012345, but also they did not resolved the issue.

I have escalated the issue to issue to appealing authority 'appellate.upwest@aircel.co.in', but still not getting any response.

Team can contact me @ Mb. 8860013009 or mail ID mukesh.behra@cnhind.com

Mukesh Behra
Akash22

Erroneous charges against Internet usage

I have got idea mkb no 8196982129. I am using same connection since june 2013. For last 3-4 times I have observed that idea cellular has stopped sending messages regarding expiry of internet packs. As a result I have lost a lot of talktime balance against internet charges without any information to me.
As a result I decided to approach idea customer care around 45 days back. I wss assured that my problem will be resolved and I will be recieving a call in a days time from Idea cellular. However no one from the company's side called up even after lapse of 15 days time (ofcourse it speaks high about the concern that company has for its customers).
Finally I decided to call up customer care once again. In teleconv with customer care of idea cellular around 10 nov 14 their executive did accept that due to some error made by system message of expiry date mught have not been sent to me but however declined refund of sny amount. However he slso assured that next time message regarding expiry date of internet pack will be sentwell in time. However it seems that company has got no interest in customers problem and might have decided to go for easy money by fooling its custoner as again on 8 dec 14 my internet pack has expired and again my entire talktime balance was eaten up against internet charges.
I hope the company is aware that its hard earned money of customers that they are dealing with. I dont think its justified to charge a customer for a fault made by company's automated systems. I have lost about rs 600-900 on this lapse by company. I am looking for refund of the same and have no trust on company's customer care cell as they have not even provided ne with reference no of my call.
Plz help or guide
barretto john

TATA DOCOMO PHOTON SERVICES

Myself John Alex Barretto , Photon No : 9223540550, activated the Docomo Photon in July 2014. From the very 1st Day the Photon wasn’t working when inserted in the socket , whilst worked on the laptops.

Even the person who delivered the Photon couldn’t help about this , citing the problem relates to technical department.

Around 1st week of October I started following up aggressively with the customer care on toll free number for the solution’s. Last week of October , I was been promised that a technician would visit me in 2 hours and get the problem solved. But to my surprise , an entire week passed and still there wasn’t any call received or any concern offered.

Thereafter in the 2nd week of November and then again in the 3rd week of November 2014, I kept following up for solutions. I was only given reference numbers and tall promises without any solution.

I had kept the October payment totalling Rs. 815 /- on hold, on the condition , that the payment will be honored basis problem is solved.

Eventually end of November I made a strong request and got the services cancelled on immediate basis. Thereafter to my amusement I got a string of calls from TATA Docomo representatives offering help to resolve the problem , provided that I activate the services again. Something which was not acceptable at my end.

I paid the balance of 815/- via cheque through a representative who paid a visit at home. Today again I get a call , that an outstanding amount of approximate 1016/- is pending towards usage for the month of November 2014. Add to this – The TATA DOCOMO department has sent me a bill for December month also.

This is really irritating and didn’t expect such kind of pathetic services from a TATA GROUP.

To simply put, henceforth I won’t be acknowledging any of DOCOMO products nor will I honor the absurd outstanding payment.

This is getting on my nerves and is mentally stressfull . PLEASE HELP !!!

John B.
barretto john

TATA DOCOMO PHOTON SERVICES

This is getting on my nerves and is mentally stressfull . PLS HELP !!!

John Barretto (barretto.john@gmail.com)
kirtireliance

No signal In specific Area -Reliance

Dear Concern,

I m Kirti Acharya from Cuttack - Odisha a post paid customer of Reliance , After several mail & phone communication with Odisha Reliance authorities (RCOMAppellateAuthority.Orissa@relianceada.com), still i am not getting service more than 1 month. always they are putting a common dialogue " We regret the inconvenience."

Please help me to get rid of the situation bcoz i m completely traceless in my working hours ( 9:30AM to 8:30PM), so why should i continue with this, i can't switch to other company bcoz minimum tennure of 90days has not been completed yet with reliance.

So pls........... help me.

Thks
Kirti - 9040014190
kksng

Dec 9, 2014

after conformation tarrif not activated

I am using a Uninor no 9125434343.I had activated a tariff of Rs 197 on 11 Nov 2014 and its expairy date was 08 Nov 2014.Although i have activated 97 Rs tariff again on 08 Dec 2014 yet my all ballence free minutes has expaired due to negligence / poor survice of Uninor online recharging.
I have voice recording of conformation about successfully activation of tarrif.
Sir, pls do somthing if you can.
K K Singh
NIKHILSJ80

Dec 8, 2014

internet with UNINOR NOT WORKING

I am having problem related to internet service by UNINOR.I am not able to use it from 6 months properly.many times i approached uninor complaint centre 198,I followed instructions given by him but useless.some times internet is connecting but EVEN google home page is not opening.
They are always giving fake words

The E symbol it shows but internet doesn't work and sometimes Upload and download arrows also shown but still the internet doesn't work.if there internet issues are not solved in my city.They should not send any promotional sms for recharging

3 times i had made complaints but they dont resolve it.

Hope Trai take some proper action and the uninor internet works in Beed,Maharashtra
My 2 family members have same problems of internet.

NIKHIL JAISWAL
9420155554

Dec 8, 2014

Hi Kamarajan,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department

Thanks &amp; Regards

Meru Cabs - Pathetic Service
    I had booked a cab with Meru for Delhi loaction. The cab...
    11828 - unexpected balance reduction
    I put register for activating 199 netpack (*121*199#) but...
    Reliance Communication - Data stolen from my account
    Please don’t take any new reliance prepaid data card , I...
    toefl - TOEFL REGISTRATION FEE PAID BUT ORDER IS NOT RECEIVED
    TOEFL REGISTRATION FEE PAID BUT ORDER IS NOT...
    snapdeal - bad experiance
    in India worst social network site
    paytm - Did not receive my refund.
    My order number is 675752634. I had cancelled this order...
    ZEE TV - Kumkum bhagya
    Kumkum bhagya was one of my fav serial. But for last few...
    317349 - E-mail clarification
    I have doubt about following e-mail.So I need a detail...
    Bajaj Finserv Lending - no proper infermation about personal loan
    I was been offered with a personal loan of 99000 and they...
    YEPME - shoes