TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

ootyrajesh

May 6, 2015

Vodafone

This is regarding Vodafone Data service. We use mobile data. But, when every we open any web site, suddenly we receive sms saying that, thank you for subscribing it will be charged monthly rental of XX. We shocked to see such sms, immediately call cust care to cancel this. But, I got bill of 722/- data service download and when I spoke to Vodafone customer care they don't have any details. it is realy frustrating to continue using vodafone. Unless customer click on SUBSCRIBE button or replying SMS saying that need to SUBSCRIBE, such vas not be be subscribed to customer.

Plz check and fix this issue.

My Mob: 7845581258
sagargaba05

May 6, 2015

Legal Notice sent by IDEA

Hi Forum,

Recently I had got a set of mails from Idea which is supposed to be a Legal Notice saying that Rs.493 was pending from my side when I have already got my connection disconnected 2 month back paying all the dues till then.
After speaking to the executive I came to know that the deactivation takes place within 7 days and till then I will be charged in pro rata basis.

I would like to understand if I am liable to pay this amount. If yes, then how is it calculated because it is not calculated as per the plan I was using.

Sagar
8600020289

May 5, 2015

RE: wrong internet & rental charges charge by idea every time

We tried contacting you on your Idea number but we couldn't reach you.Hence, we request you to inform us the convenient date & time to contact you and have your issue resolved.

Ajay pal

May 2, 2015

call drop and network problem

I have raised the complaintat at nearest vadafone store but still not get the any solution, I have tried arround three times but solution not providef by service provider.
I am so irreted by this service provider
Call drop and network broblem still same. my no 9587008873
ankit2329

Apr 29, 2015

Customer harrasment by Reliance communications

I took a new connection 9555204269 offered to me by Reliance. I verified my address at 59059 and my services got resumed but just for some time. On 25th April I received a call from verification department of Reliance that address needs to be verified physically so they are sending executive at 3pm. I requested them to send executive later by 6pm or next day as I was in market at that time. The lady who called me simply hang the call.

On 28th March, I received a message your address has been negative verified: Door Locked. Please visit nearest Reliance outlet and re-submit documents to avoid suspension.
I called customer care about the hussle caused and was getting frustrated. Executive had no answer to my query and had just one simple statement as per their records from backed i.e. the status updated. I had a word with Geeta who said she is Team leader. I asked her to resend the executive for verification to which they denied. However my good luck while having conversation with her the executive came for address verification. The guy who came confirmed he visited last my house on 25th april but door was locked so he has again come for address verification. Now I started loosing my patience more as Geeta told me that as per update they have in system executive came on April 24th. I simply can't understand how is that possible when executive himself confirms he came on Apr 25th and I too received call for verification on 25th April. Any ways, I wanted to get rid of this problem so provided him my voter id for address verification. The executive took snap of it using his mobile and said it's done. NNow you won't face any problem.

Just a day after this scenario on April 29th in the evening my outgoing calls got stopped and I got to my outgoing calls have been barged. When I contacted customer care service on April 30th in morning they said your address has been negative verified. No resolution provided again and despite verifying it at my house they say it's negative address. They have just 1 simple statement visit nearest Reliance outlet with all the documents for verification. I can't understand whether I'm customer or Reliance itself is a customer. What kind of service is this being provided to customers.It's really a harrasment, I will have to leave office for 2-3 hours to complete such ridiculous formalities just because there is communication gap between different departments of Reliance communications. They are least bothered to provide service to customers.I want legal action to be taken against Reliance communication for customer harrasment. Ankit 9555101269
dearavi

Apr 29, 2015

data charges

Gud evng sir/madam... I have contacted Vodafone customer care for activation of Data plan.They said in will activated within 3mins,after that u can access ur data.so as usual I used data but I had charged for that data not as per plan which I requested for activation. Again I contacted them,then they said fault is our said we arrange the waiver with in 48 hrs.. After the period I didn't get any response I contacted them again.Then they said u will get waiver n said still d fault is our said.So far I had called so many times as they giving the period still am not getting any response from them. So plz kindly take an action against the company to avoid no one like me will cheated by them.
And now am not ready for their waiver and I want file case against VIDAFONE company and demand for rs 300000/- for my mental tension abd lost if time..plzzzzzzzzzz sir/ madam And this number registered in the name of my uncle P Seetaramayya,but am using this number...... Regards Ravi kunar P
Shahsikant Gupta

Apr 27, 2015

RECEIVING COMMERCIAL MESG

PLEASE STOP COMMERCIAL MESSAGE IN MY CELL NO . 9909929300 . USING VODAPHONE

Apr 25, 2015

RE wrong internet & rental charges charge by idea every time

We regret the inconvenience caused please provide us your alternate number & inform us the convenient date & time to contact you and have your issue resolved.

RE: wrong internet & rental charges charge by idea every time

We sincerely regret issue with your Idea mobile bill. We'll check this and update u soon. You can also call 198 from your Idea mobile for further assistance.

RE: complaint again Idea CSO

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 25th April 2015, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

kubersingh

Apr 25, 2015

wrong internet & rental charges charge by idea every time

Reminder 5000............
Manasi Sawant,/ khoshboo Rani, Poonam Kakade

please disconnected my all services from Nov-14, so that we unable to pay for that, we again request to you, all services stop due to immediate effects. in future you don't have call me regarding the payment, we loused the complaint in consumer courts at consumer protection Act,1986.

We wish to clarify that we have only pay of rs.500/- for usage done from your mobile number accordance to you & me. if you don't have done adjustment, I have clearly talk about this matter we don't have pay the 500/-.ok, you don't have call, I have not your employee again and again call me and loosing my time. please stop such type of actively. pl give me some decision about this matter.

Manasi Sawant,/ khoshboo Rani,

Manasi Sawant,/ khoshboo Rani,

please disconnected my all services from Nov-14, so that we unable to pay for that, we again request to you, all services due to immediate effects. in future you don't have call me regarding the payment, we loused the complaint in consumer courts at consumer protection Act,1986.

Kuber

Please note that “3G GPRS 865 (1 GB)” pack was deactivated towards your Idea connection how can you charge of Rs.865/- on Dec Month bill, now please tell me tell you please you give the 1 GB pack of rs,.250/- for one month, Now charge of three days 865/- that Is not possible for that you have wrong charges applicable for all the customer, same problem facing one my friend with idea, I Cleary talk about regarding payment, I cant pay of rs. 942/-, I you don't call me regarding the payment, and I don't pic your ph., this is you using your wrong power,

now I m going to consumer court, you are harassing me and waist my lot of time and anther claim on you of rs. 100000/- for time cost.

Manasi Sawant

Greetings for the day!

This is with reference to your email regarding billing charges.

We have attached the details of bill clarification for your reference.

We wish to inform you that your request regarding monthly rental reversal under service request number C1-41975234883 has been closed stating that charges levied are in accordance to the usage done from your mobile number. Hence we are unable to refund the same.

Moreover, your request regarding adjustment of Security Deposit under service request number C1-41975822183 has been closed stating that Security Deposit of Rs 300 has been adjusted on 31st March 2015 and the same will be reflected in your forthcoming invoice.

Please note that “3G GPRS 250 (1 GB)” pack was deactivated towards your Idea connection under service request number C1-37941391480 and the same will be effective from 25th December 2014.

Please note that rental has been charged on non pro rata basis(flat).

Further your request regarding waiver under service request number C1-39340662644 has been closed on 2nd February 2015 stating that waiver of Rs 692.05 has been passed with tax which will be reflect in subsequent bill, and re ration has been done on basis the 3G GPRS 250 (1 GB)” pack.

Please be informed that as per our records no GPRS service is active towards your Idea connection as on date.

Services towards your Idea connection have been barred with effect from 3rd April 2015 due to non payment.

We request you to furnish the outstanding amount of Rs 942.21 as on date.

Moreover, we appreciate your feedback and concerns highlighted to us regarding our services.

Also, we would ensure that the matter be brought to the notice of the concerned people to avoid recurrence of such incident in future.

Should you need any further assistance, please call our Customer Service help line number 12345 or email us at customercare@idea.adityabirla.com

Manasi Sawant

Manasi Sawant,

you have tell us current month bill my complaint is last three month running, you don’t have seen the last three month we have forwarded 3000/- (three thousand mail) regarding this, now i am talking about the Data connection charges rental 250/- what is i pay before we have request the deactivation the coronation before generate the bill, so why you are do not DE active the connation. Now i am asking second question please tell me about three day data pack charger of 865/- when we have forward the request. Please deactivate the data pack.

Now third question if you have already barred my no. so why you charge the rental amount on Jan month bill, Feb month bill, and march month bill,

Please see in your sound condition eyes the complaint that gives the reply. We don’t have pay what about you do.....................

Amol Adhav/
Manasi Sawant,

please read this one do not give your advice please read belwo said mail review ok than give reply also.

Last three time you have my number has been barred and charge the rental amounts, now asking you why I pay the rental amounts we do not have used, any why can you say that is accordance to the usage done from your mobile number. please give me some proof for that.

Now My payable amounts of Rs. Calculation is below 602/- but we have pay amounts of Rs. 700/- so why not you have settled the amounts, we have clearly say we don't have Pay the amounts .

Total Amounts Payable at my side

Payment proof also attached for same other payment we can't done. think about It other wise don't have cl regarding payment.

Idea

Payment for mobile number 9540056129 was successful. Your transaction details are as follows:

Reference Number BCMP3675604634
Payment Date Thu Feb 19 15:03:22 GMT+05:30 2015
Amount 700.00
Comments The Payment for mobile number 9540056129 was successful.

Your Communication ID for this transaction is 65759178. Please refer this Communication ID while contacting Idea Customer Care.
Kindly get in touch with your respective banks, in case your payment is not credited in idea account within 3 working days.

******************************************** An idea can change your life. ************** LEGAL DISCLAIMER ************ This E-Mail may contain Confidential and/or legally privileged Information and is meant for the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this e-mail in error and are not the intended recipient/s, kindly notify us at mailadmin@idea.adityabirla.com and then delete this e-mail immediately from your system. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail, its contents or its attachment/s other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Internet Communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be delayed, intercepted, corrupted, lost, or contain viruses. IDEA Cellular Limited does not accept any liability for any errors, omissions, viruses or computer problems experienced by any recipient as a result of this e-mail.

From: "customercare@idea.adityabirla.com" <customercare@idea.adityabirla.com>
To: kubersingh1984@yahoo.co.in
Sent: Friday, 27 March 2015 3:42 PM
Subject: Your Idea Mobile Number : 9540056129

Dear Mr. Singh.

Greetings of the day!

This is with reference to your email regarding billing charges.

We apologies the inconvenience caused to you.

Further, we would like to inform you that services of your number has been barred due to Non-payment with effect from 26/03/2015.

Please refer your invoice number 0218777792 issued on 20-Mar-2015.

Taking into consideration the above, we wish to clarify that the charges levied are in accordance to the usage done from your mobile number.

Further, kindly furnish the amount Rs 1242.21/- is due on your number as on date.

We appreciate your feedback and concerns highlighted to us regarding one of our team members.

Amol Adhav

Dear ALL,

Khushboo Rani

REMINDER 1100000000000000000000000000000000000000...............................................1111111111111111111111111111

Dear Khushboo Rani,

We already have mention in below bolt and underline.pl check your idea depat. let me comfirm where is the person who have tell me. all details are in this mail.

KUBER

Dear Khushboo Rani,

We have received a two call yesterday’s regarding my cell no. 9540056129, Mr.Gaurav Mobile No. 8750042018 Time 18.38 pm& one another call Cell no. 9891905970 time 15.38 Pm. First of all Mr. Gaurav has no manner to talk with customer. He has no listen how to tell the customer. So my question is why is calling to customer if don’t listen the customer problem. Second thing he has say that we have no any mail mark to are represent or customer care I have attached for your kind reference and information (Mail dated : 1,8,10,25, Dec-14) for deactivation of internet connection & not proper works.

Mr. Grurav said, I have no nay call, our customer care dept. regarding the deactivation of internet on are same cell no. 9540056129, so I have attached your web portal complaint requite reference no. & screen short of all complaint .File attached .

Now, third think, if my no. is barred From 20 dec- to 19-jan-15 so why is charge the 175/- (Rental amounts+ service Tax), If I forwards the request for deactivation of internet connation so why should I pay if Rs.250/-, and if my pack is deactivate on or 25th Dec-14(I have given deactivation request please you don’t me excess inadvertently, if not clear please listen internal call record on your customer care dept. ), I telling we don’t have excess the internet on my cell, so why you give the excess the internet on 26,27,28th Dec-14, why you will charge the amounts of Rs.865/-

Forth one: I have forwards the port request on our same cell, on dated 27th Dec-14,Port Id:635817 after 2-3 days later we received a call your retention dept. he has to committed me I have give you Rs.300/- discounts. This is reflect in your next bill, but Your Representative is telling that no request forwards your side, I request you please listen the internal call records against above said Port Id.

Now Fifth one : my security money deposited of Rs. 300/- at the time of getting the cell no. he has also said your money is automatically set -put the seventy bill generation, also I call your care dept he has to repeated the same sentence. My concern is why is not setup the money. You will every step failed.

Now My payable amounts of Rs. Calculation is below

Total Amounts Payable at my side

Now I request to you please give me a final mail, than I have pay of Rs. 602/- amounts and continue the same, other wise I will go Consumer Protection Act, 1986 is an Act of the Parliament of India enacted in 1986 to protect interests of consumers in India. It makes provision for the establishment of consumer councils and other authorities for the settlement of consumers' disputes and for matters connected therewith.

than next month my mobile no. holl month barred but you have charges again 243/- month bill, please let me tell why can I pay. give me one single region for the same. so I can do.

Dear all,

ve not paid of amount of Rs. 243+790=1037 due to my no is barred at 2 month why you will charge the rental amount of rs. 243/-.

now I requested you please reversed the total amount other wise you need to deactivate my mobile no service at immediate basis. I don't have follow-up with your services I have some other work also.

Kuber

today we wiil make the payment of rs. 700/- please open my all services, rest amounts Is need to be adjustment at your level.

Reference Number BCMP3675604634
Payment Date Thu Feb 19 15:03:22 GMT+05:30 2015
Amount 700.00
Comments The Payment for mobile number 9540056129 was successful.

this is not clear your side pl take it seriously

Dear All,

We will waiting for your reply.......In the forms are reminder call after 48 hours.

Dear All,

We have received a two call yesterday’s regarding my cell no. 9540056129, Mr.Gaurav Mobile No. 8750042018 Time 18.38 pm & one another call Cell no. 9891905970 time 15.38 Pm. First of all Mr. Gaurav has no manner to talk with customer. He has no listen how to tell the customer. So my question is why is calling to customer if don’t listen the customer problem. Second thing he has say that we have no any mail mark to are represent or customer care I have attached for your kind reference and information (Mail dated : 1,8,10,25, Dec-14) for deactivation of internet connection & not proper works.

Now My payable amounts of Rs. Calculation is below

Dear all,

We have received a call at your side 5.35pm a leady she is no manner to talk with customer, she is so irritating and give me pressure for payment, and other way talk I’m do any think of customer, This is the idea person manner, I feel she is take benefit to being woman. I clearly talk about it if you don’t give the waiver we don’t have pay. I have so many complaint forwards before generation the bill my internet is not proper working and I do request we can’t use the same please let me know how you will generate the unbilled uses. That gay say we do help after generation bill, than after generation the bill we again call your care dept. he will talk about that is your genuine uses, than I tell the care exe. Before 10 day I call your care dept he is tell me we waiver to your concern after generation bill so how can you tell. He is saying I take your complaint.

Than we give deactivation request but again create the drama with me you call the same no call than we deactivate the net pack(9911706009). After that we make a payment 550/- a call our no. 9540056129 to deactivation request that he will process. that is your total mistake in don’t have pay, and never call me regarding payment.

Cell no. 9911706009

Dear idea,
It’s my last request to you regarding my mobile no. 9540056129, deactivate my 3G Plan 250/- at 19h Dec-14, we already forwards the requested to your customer care dept. last 19th dec but he is not registered my request due to my above said no is out of station an already bard. So that we have call our another no 9911706009. That is so irritating person which you have. Don’t have lesion to customer what you want you. Only say that is not possible at my end than I asked what I right person who’s resolved the quire but not answer at your level.

Finally we have make a payment 550 2moro than we arrange a call you care dept. and stop my 3G Services . he will say charges will pay by you for the month.

I Again talk about you that charges will not pay for future reference that is not my fault is your fault so bear you only.

Dear All,

as per rental plan of rs. 175+s.tax+125 (internet data charges). my last month complaint do not taken the action. I clearly talk about the same I don't have pay the rest amounts. Screen short attached payment advice for your kind information

Reference Number BCMP3588240265
Payment Date Wed Dec 10 14:36:09 GMT+05:30 2014
Amount 322.00

RE: complaint again Idea CSO

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you shortly.

rajeah Bairagi

complaint again Idea CSO

Hello dear
Today I calling in your call center and I feel my Insult with customer care executive Nitin I call for balance deduction query and gprs deduction related for my idea prepaid number 9991218090 . but he treat me like animal this so bad experience.
I don’t thing about this stupid service. Idea have very cheap and local executive those are not getting proper training how to talk to customer .
For all idea team same on you guys you have placed fool executive. My problem is not balance deduction I just want to informed you have stupid and cheap associate those spoil customer faith and your service of the customer I want known what action will you taken against of such peepole
Rajesh Bairagi

Apr 24, 2015

RE : Warning & Abusing Calls to my relative by Recovery agency 9136964816 from IDEA

We tried contacting you on your Idea number but we couldn't reach you. Hence, we request you to inform us the convenient date & time to contact you and have your issue resolved.

Apr 24, 2015

We deeply regret the inconvenience. We have noted your concern and we have your contact details. We will get back to you at the earliest.

sumansarkar95

Warning & Abusing Calls to my relative by Recovery agency 9136964816 from IDEA

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am very unhappy with IDEA collection agents calls and behavior.

I want to book a complain against Idea Cellular Limited as company not only because of such Warning & Abusing Calls but also for breaching the policy of misusing the contact details.

I am user of idea my mobile no :- 8150000312 . But due some personal reason i have not paid .
But From yesterday Me & My relative and Friends are getting calls from your Recovery agent no 9136964816 with some name. they are receiving calls frequently and using bad languages.

Due to this very reason all my relatives & friends to whom they called up are very afraid in attending the calls. This is not good way to recovery.
Kindly stop such types of calls.

or this way to treat with customer

Suman Sarkar
sumansarkar95@gmail.com
9620158627

hiteshgupta1983

Apr 23, 2015

Connection close + Billing

I called Vodafone customer care 2-3 times to close the connection but they are not closing the connection and sending the bill again n again.
I already paid the bill till I use the number and still I am getting the bill again and again. This disturb me a lot.
vodafone number is 9873607360
debdeep18@yahoo.co.in

Threating and Abusive calls from Reliance Recovery Agents

I have been using Reliance Data card (Relationship No-5000011154360000001 and Mobile No.-9353007437) for past two years till Sept 2014.
Every month I was getting correct bill amount (around Rs 650 approx) and I was paying it as usual.
All of a sudden on 20th Sept a new bill gets generated for an amount of Rs 2201. When I called their customer support rep on 27th Sept, she mentioned that she will ask billing team to get back to me on this matter. However, I did not receive any call or any details from back end billing team.

The bill remained same during next billing cycle. When I called customer support once again for clarification I was again given the same answer.

Out of frustration, I had to call them once again to cancel the service where I will told that my service will be cancelled and I will get an SMS with the confirmation on my registered number (which never came till date). I have stopped using Reliance Data Card since the month of October 2014.

All of a sudden I started receiving fake Lawer's notice from the Reliance Collection team and a few phone calls. When I explained them the situation and asked for a solution, they started abusing me over phone.

I was planning to reach out to our nearest police station and a local media to report this problem. However, I was informed by one of my friend to report this problem in TRAI website first.

Can someone help in this matter with urgency please?

Debdeep B.
rzju

network problem

I'm using Uninor with number 7396169363.it always problem with network. Customer care representative saying their network speed is minimum 40kbps in 2g.but it always 2kbps.it is very bad service and also customer support. Uninor is cheating our indians

RE : threating call from 9891517927

RE : threating call from 9891517927

We deeply regret the inconvenience. We have your contact details. Please give us some time so that we can get in touch with you and discuss your concern.

gagangera

threating call from 9891517927

I want to book complain against Idea Cellular Limited as company not only seep out my call details but also misuse that details.
I am user of idea my mobile no :- 9911307999. But due to your call drop I stop this number you give me a bill of re's 387/-which is my actual uses and I am ready to pay this.
But From yesterday Me &amp; My relative have been continue receiving calls from your Recovery agent no 9891517927 with name Riya. I am frequently receiving warning calls as they are speaking from Delhi tees hajari court . Not only this they are also calling to all my relatives &amp; friends &amp; using abusing language. Due to this very reason all my relatives &amp; friends to whom they called up are very afraid in attending the calls.as per code of conduct you Can't use harsh/abusive/threatening language with customer,
or this way to treat with customer

Gagan gera
gmmy_007

Apr 21, 2015

MY IMPORTANT NUMBER HAS BEEN DEACTIVATED AS PER TRAI RULSE

DEAR SIR,

MY IMPORTANT NUMBER HAS BEEN DEACTIVATED YESTERDAY WITHOUT ANY INFORMATION.
I CALL TO THE TATA DOCOMO CUSTOMER CARE ABOUT THIS MATTER AND THEY SAID THAT
YOU HAVE BOUGHT 9 CARDS SO YOUR NUMBER HAS BEEN DEACTIVATED.

ACTUALLY I USE THIS NO FROM LAST 4 YEARS AND ITS ALSO USE INTO MY BANKING TRANSACTIONS.
SO ALL MY TRANSACTIONS ARE STOP DUE TO THIS.

AND NOW I WANT TO ACTIVE THIS NUMBER SO PLEASE HELP ME ABOUT THIS MATTER.

GAURAV MEHTA
nirajsutaone

Apr 20, 2015

WRONG BILLING FOR 3G USAGE

REGARDING AIRTEL POSTPAID SERVICES - MY NUMBER -770-901-9001

FROM LAST SIX MONTH ON MONTHLY BASIS I GET EXCESS/WRONG BILLING FOR MY 3G USAGE & AFTER LONG DISCUSSION COMPANY EXECUTIVE GIVE WAVER STATING YOU ARE OUR ESTEEM CUSTOMER.

SAME HAS BEEN DONE IN THIS MONTH BILLIING GENERATED ON 3RD APRIL.

MY COMPALINT IS WHY I AM CHARGED WRONGLY FOR 3G USAGE..........& IF ITS SAME FOR OTHERS WHO DON'T CARE COMPANY IS MAKING HUGE FAKE EARNING.

PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AS IT IS CHEATING CUSTOMER.

REAGRDS
NIRAJ SUTAONE
7709019001
sanjay maloo

Apr 19, 2015

Excess Billing in REDMI Family Plan

I had taken Red 899 plan on my mobile no. 9892201100 and have port in my wife mobile no. 9892976104 with Red 499 plan on assurance from Vodafone Sales Executive that unused time / sms of my mobile can be utilized by by wife on her mobile no. 9892976104. Even I checked my Application Form (submitted for my wife's mobile connection) at Vodafone Store, again which had Family Redmi Plan properly ticked.

I am really shocked to notice that the same has not been done and my wife has been charged additionally for excess time / sms while I am having unused time / sms. Vodafone Helpline Executive denied the same facility and hence I am filing appeal with you.

Also, last bill of my wife was not served on her and I received call from Vodafone Office regarding non-payment of bill. Despite my repeated request, they were not ready to provide bill copy to my email id - sanjay_maloo@hotmail.com. I am fed up with the false promises of Vodafone and feel cheated by them.

Please let me know in case you can help me in the above.

CA Sanjay Maloo

SBI - SBI CARD REGISTRATION FAIL
    Dear Sir , I have an saving account in SBI. I received...
    Aircel - Videos Talkies
    Hello Aircel Representative, My name is Anantha, ...
    FRAUD SMS SENDING JOB - is it geniune or fake
    HELLO FREINENDS, PLEASE TELL ME WWW.JOBSTREET.HPAGE.COM...
    Infosysis,Accenture,IBM PUNE - against mnc's
    big companies like accenture,infy,tcs,ibm etc....please...
    hitachi air conditioner - AC NOT WORKING
    Dear Sir, We purchased Hitachi Split AC on...
    http://www.mebelkart.com - Delay in delivery
    i had ordered an office chair... And it wasn't...
    Amazon.in - sensor problem
    I am Ankit Soni order a mobile micromax YU yureka...
    UNINOR - AMOUNT DEDUCTED FROM BANK BUT RECHARGE NOT RECEIVED
    I RECHARGED WITH RS-160 FROM WWW.UNINOR.IN AND PAID THE...
    micromax - lost my phone
    i have lost my micromax A120, on 5/05/15, imei...
    mobile tower - remove mobile tower
    Removal of mobile tower in Barasat residential...