TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Dr Vivek Kale

Aug 30, 2015

Disconnection and non-refund

I had been a customer of the BROADBAND services through VSNL (eventually transferred to Tata Teleservices Ltd) under A/c no: ACC000027387.(with primary email id: vivekale@eth.net)
In April, 2014, the services were abruptly disconnected. On inquiring, I was informed that the line for my connection was "not profitable and hence being discusontued!" I was further informed that in light of this, it was my responsibility to return the modem and other equipment installed in my home after which any refund claims could be taken up.
I immediately registered a complaint saying that this was not only unfair, but also contractually wrong, since they had taken an advance payment of 6 months charges from me and given a receipt of the same in March, 2014!!
In June, 2014, the equipment was taken back by a representative of the company against a signed receipt.
In Sept, 2014, I receive a mail saying that they were unable to process my refund since my address and email id (which they themselves had discontinued) were not available to them!
Notwithstanding the absurdity of the situation, I wrote to them that I have not changed my postal / residential address (where the connection was installed in the first place) nor had my mobile number changed! I also provided them through a registered email and a written complaint letter handed over to their office in Pune with all the details.
Till date, I have not received any refund nor any explanation of their actions.
I wish to register my complaint against TATA TELESERVICES LTD, Pune in this context, for non-compliance with an agreement against which advance payments were taken, non-refund of balance amount after unilateral termination of the services by them, and the communication problems caused due to blockage of my email id.
Please advice on the say ahead.

Dr. Vivek S. Kale
ISHAN, 10C, Shri Ganeshkrupa Society;
Paramhansnagar, Kothrud, PUNE 411038
Phone: (020) 25391277 (R) 9822094961 (M - a DND number)
email: dr.vivekale@gmail.com
sk jahur

Aug 29, 2015

New post paid connection disconnect without information intimation / verification

I SK JAHUR, Address : QR. NO. F- 56, SARADHAPUR, OSAP 7TH BTN, BS PATNA, BHUBANESWAR ORISSA, PIN - 751008, MOBILE NO - 08260275958 was taken a reliance post paid connection from reliance agent name DIBAKAR ROUT (BDE-CWG) CRT CODE - CO67400572 on dated 31/05/15 and paid Rs. 1300/- but after activation of 7 days it was disconnect by reliance without information / verification when i went to reliance store at furtune tower in bhubaneswar they told me after enquiry they informed me but they did not it when again i went to there and ask them about the matter they send me to mr. Annant for further information/enquiry he did not interest to meet me personally and he talk with me on telephonic and ask me to come again on dated 30/06/15 when again i visit to reliance store and ask about the matter they said me it is disconnect due to verification but i told them while i am waiting for verfication but they did nt neither approach me nor contact me then she checked on system and reply me it disconnected but the same no is available and ask me apply for new connection for same no. and deposit/pay Rs. 1300/- when i ask her why i pay again while it was paid by me already then she talk with auditor anuradha and reply me you have to pay Rs. 1300/- again for same no. when i argument with them for this subject furter they say sorry afer this conversation i feel tollay dissapoint the behaviour of reliance store representing and feel i am cheated by them so please help me and solve this or return my money

An early action will be highly appriciated.
With regards
dharam71

Aug 28, 2015

MTNL BROADBAND

Since last 2 month not able to use broadband serves .Regularly logging complaints but nobody trying to resolve the issue and resolving complaints without restoring services.

Docket No Complaint date Clear date Complaint Description

1166 7/4/2015 16:37 8/4/2015 14:22 DEAD PHONE
mukulanand

Aug 27, 2015

Tata Docomo - Tata Docomo - Unsolicited billing for DSL internet connection

Hi, Its regarding DSL connection for account number # 989769421. As per the discussion with the customer care employee regarding our request to terminate the connection for account number # 989769421, following points were covered: · Last Payment received on 19th October (full due clearance of 3370/-) · A letter of connection termination request was received at the Tata Docomo, Pimple Saudagar branch office and this was confirmed by the customer care official on call. · Connection holder has called up customer care as per Pimple Saudagar's office instruction to raise a request for connection termination on 20th October. · All the bills till date were diligently paid and no case of delaying or follow up was noticed(confirmed by the customer care official on call). · The request was registered and was told that the connection would be terminated on 15th day from the request. · We were still receiving this old connection bill even after the termination request and repeatedly asked to close the connection which didn't happen. · All calls from the customer care were received diligently and repeatedly asked for the same but no action was taken by Tata Docomo. · The connection was finally terminated on 9th Feb 2015 as per the customer care official. We being a customer did everything from our side and it is clearly a miss from the Service provider to process our request. Thus we hold no liability to pay the unnecessary amount or the charge of service which we never used. The customer is being unnecessarily harassed and would request Tata Teleservice to check upon their service. Now I am getting threatening calls from multiple people warning right from jail to police to dire consequences.
preetaam

Aug 26, 2015

top up detuction

Hi, आज सुबह मैनें Rs 25 का top up करवाया. ( trans ID DL01176680118. MObile No- 9811678765) ... but i got only Rs. 1.19 Talktime. I was shocked, than i called customer care, He told me ..... आपने जो 25 का Top Up करवाया उसमे 43 STD िमलेगा, balance नही मिलेगा... than i asked जब मै top up करवा रहा था तो एेसा Detail नहीं था, मुझे STD नही चािहये आप इसे balance में convert कर दो... he told me, it is not possible, मैं reson पूछता रहा लेिकन िबना जवाब दिये उसने फोन रख िदया..... This is completely cheating ....without any details how can convert my ballance into STD... and costumer care's behave is so bad.... Now tell me what should i do ? Should i contact consumer court ??? या यू ही लुटते रहे... यू ही धोखाधड़ी का शिकार बनते रहे....???

Purnendu Pritam
akhileshkr. dubey

Aug 26, 2015

NETWORK ISSUE in Relince GSM mobile

My self Akhilesh And My contact no is 9555771274 (Relince). I was complaint lost month for network issue on my office and home location. but still customer care did not revert on my e-mail.

I was revert on same mall but no one is attend the email or my complain.

I was request to below mention e-mail ID. Please do something.

to: customercare@relianceada.com
cc: a.ambani@relince.com,
services@relianceada.com,
hariom@navigant.in,
Delhi@relianceada.com
date: Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 10:30 AM.

please do the needful. or suggest me what can i do

Akhilesh
Ramesh Kannan Strategist

Refusing to Port without any Reason

THE TELECOM REGULATORY AUTHORITY OF INDIA
Mahanagar Doorsanchar Bhawan
(next to Zakir Hussain College)
Jawaharlal Nehru Marg
(Old Minto Road)
New Delhi: 110 002

With a great sense of exasperation and regret, i wish to inform you that several attempts to port my number from Vodafone to Airtel has come to a nought and more ever the customer relationship at both Vodafone and Airtel was simply sub par and highly unsatisfactory leading to further angst .

Submitted these porting applications twice through Nehru Circle Seshadripuram Outlet and twice handed personally to Airtel Personnel who visited my office ( from Banerghetta Road Office )

Airtel SMS Reference Date Vodafone SMS Date Rejection message

VX 125839 05.06.2015 VX 125839 11.06.2015 15.06.2015
VX 125839 19.06.2015
VX 143278 24.06.2015
VX 143278 30.06.2015
VX163161 13.07.2015

I am flummoxed and at my wits end as to this outcomes and believe in me there is no one out there in Vodafone or Airtel who has a semblance of any idea on how to handle this or revert to me with the reason and the solution for this.

I hope this escalation will help and the porting will take place ASAP FOR +919886051000

Kannan Ramesh

Fax : +91 80 2237 0646

Skype kannanrameshstrategist
Twitter krstrategist
Linked in Ramesh Kannan - http://in.linkedin.com/pub/ramesh-kannan/a/27a/806

Whatever happened, it happened for good.
Whatever is happening is happening for good.
Whatever that will happen, it will be for good.
What have you lost for which you cry?
What did you bring with you, which you have lost?
Today what is yours - yesterday was someone else's and tomorrow will belong to someone else
Ramesh Kannan Strategist

Refusing to Port without any Reason

Vodafone No +919886051000 submitted for porting to Airtel several times - BEING REJECTED WITHOUT ANY REASON

Airtel Reference Date Vodafone SMS

Fax : +91 80 2237 0646

Skype kannanrameshstrategist
Twitter krstrategist
Linked in Ramesh Kannan - http://in.linkedin.com/pub/ramesh-kannan/a/27a/806

Whatever happened, it happened for good.
Whatever is happening is happening for good.
Whatever that will happen, it will be for good.
What have you lost for which you cry?
What did you bring with you, which you have lost?
ome

Aug 24, 2015

Female Harresment (Vodafone user)

9838479432 number using wrong language and harressing . From U.P. Vodafone user. Kindly take a strong action.
nisha mohite

DON'T HAVE ITEMISED BILL

I'DONT HAVE ITEMISED BILL MY VODAFONE NO. 8898528699
amitrajsuman

Aug 23, 2015

Reliance: Outgoing bard without any prior information

My name is Amit Raj Suman and contact no is +91-9311584085, service provider Reliance. On 4th Aug i have given request for address change and same has been updated on 7th Aug after physical verification. On 23rd Aug around 11 PM i got to know that my all outgoing calls has been bard without any prior information. When i get in touch with reliance customer care, representative told me that i need to visit reliance store with document. But he failed to give me proper information that why i need to visit with document.
If there is any problem with document then why they didn't informed me and ask me to submit document. Why they simply bard my outgoing calls?

Kindly look into this matter as soon as possible. It's very bad that after clearing all the bills and submitting documents my number is still bard and i have to wait from till morning to contact any reliance store. Its a kind of joke that i have credit limit of rs 5000 and i can't make any outgoing calls.
subrat panigrahi

Aug 22, 2015

data balance misconduct

I have recharged a data pack of 57 mb on 23rd august. Reliance had sent me a confirmation message of sucessful recharge. But when i check my net balance it shows me that i have only zero mb of data balance. I called ti reliance custmer care but they told that i did not have any recharge of data pack rs 57. Sir plz solve my query.
My phone no. Is 8260486948
Noor Bano

Double Bill amount continuously Coming After disconnection of Connect Braodband

A Big Complain against Connect Broadband, A person of connect broadband visited our office for landline number sale. We asked them start a landline no. 509446 with plan 249. He said ok, pls sign the form. After getting sign and other formalities, he told me that connection will be activate after a week. One months passed away our number not running. After a month they sent us connect bill. We asked them that if number is not working, how bill can generate, they still committing that number is working. I told them that check your system if anybody received or dialled a single call from this number. If number is not working how you can claim such type of things. We received many calls and messages and the same matter we have discussed with the and told them ask someone to visit here and check the system. Nobody visited and respond us. So we would like to request you to take necessary action as they are harassing people and misguiding them. Another side they also send promotional messages after every half an hour or someday they sent 7 to 10 messages in 5 to 10 minutes. That message contain same information. I am fully frustrated and seeking any solution.

Kindly advise.

Anjali
kamal mittal

Aug 21, 2015

after call end i have not received information what call cost of my call

Res. Sir,

my mob no. is 8104340178 company Reliance CDMA and I have not received call cost information after ended the call after Five months So many time i complant it but action not taken.

Please sir take the action my english is soo poor please understand

with Regards

Kamal Mittal
Ward No 06, Suratgarh
Distt. Sri Ganganagar Rajasthan
sharadmasson

Network Complaint on Vodafone Number New Delhi

Hello, Reference to the subject captioned. Vodafone is unable to resolve the network connectivity issue at the billing address. The issue is persisting for more than 8 months, but from past 1 month the network strength remains low at all times with lot of call drops along voice breaks to the receiving party. SMS's are received confirming the resolution completion by Vodafone network team, without any improvement in network at all. My no. is 9999088458

Sharad
ideacellular

RE: number pernment disconnect

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 18th Aug 2015, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Customer Care, Idea Cellular
PCMK

Refund of deposit

Reliance Wireless Land line number 0495 3251054

I had a reliance wireless landline connection which was disconnected on my request on 8th January 2015 due to bad service from the operator. I am now having BSNL connection with out any complaint and less cost. Immediately on disconnection Reliance sent me the final bill which I settled before the due date. I received an acknowledgement for the payment with a confirmation that my deposit amount of Rs. 6000 will be refunded after 60 days. However, no cheque received after two months and I only used get promises by various persons for my mails without any action. I have even sent a mail to Mr. Anil Ambani informing him about my case and no one bothered to respond.

I am totally disappointed by the poor customer service of Reliance and the attitude of the management staff who never ever shown any interest to help the customer.

Request your help to get my legitimate refund at the earliest.

P C Mohanakrishnan

E mail ID pcmohan36@hotmail.com
Vireshj

Non Porting by Vodafone

Twice I have obtained the porting code from Vodafone by sending the request on 1900, but they do not allow porting and the code expires.

Dear subhasishsinha3,

We have verified your account details and found that the amount was deducted from your account towards data (GPRS) usage. Since you have used data post consumption of the limited data quota, it was charged as per default tariff plan @10p/10kb and subsequently the amount was deducted from your main account and there was no wrong charging from your account. We regret to inform you that we will not able to post any adjustments in this regard.

Aircel Social Care Team
madhuban

simcard not working

sir i am vikas gupta my airtel number is 9818404000 is not working since 1 month and again & again i changed my simcard 2 times in 10 days pls sir resoleve my problem i request the trai to help me. your help in this regards will be appreciated. vikas gupta 188 pratap nagar1st floor street no.17 mayur vihar phase 1delhi 110092.
d47447

Aug 18, 2015

Vodafone not releasing number for port

After facing lot of issues with balances, services i go for port (90 days Completed on July 23, 2015)
I send sms first on July 25, Vodafone reject by saying you are not completed 90 days in our network while i contact to Vodafone care they said you didt send any port request. Thats too weird, than 2nd i send one more request on August 7 still the same sms i got from Vodaofone. I tried to reach them by call/Email, they dont have any records for my port request.

Its too furstating, even they confirm by call once to ask why i want to port. Later on they just cancel my port request just like that.

I am follwoing up with customer care since 1 month they are not even responding what i am looking for.

I will not recommend any one ever to use Vodafone in any case. U will regret your decision soon.

Aug 17, 2015

Hi Jaya Kumar S,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.
We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.
Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.
We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam

Aug 17, 2015

Hi subhasishsinha3,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.
We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam

Aug 16, 2015

Dear raja.sivalingam,

We would like to inform you that we tried to reach you on shared Aircel number, however the call was not answered from your end.
Further we request you to share the alternate number and suitable timing for call back, so that we can assist you accordingly.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team
subhasishsinha3

Aug 14, 2015

balance deduction from aircel

Respect sir/madam,
i m subhasish sinha using a aircel no- 9853423043 i got free data of 50mb from company before using data yesterday i checked my data balance n its 17mb remaining bt after browsing for 5minutes my balance is nil after c
onsulting customer care they didn't gave me a satisfactory reply so please kindly look after it…

Subhasish Sinha,

Personal - WRONG DEBIT IN ACCOUNT
    DEAR SIR Yeasterday IE 29.08.2015 I, Used Your Shastri...
    Indian Railway - failed transaction
    Sir I was booked ticket from new delhi to guwahati by ...
    889755429 - i want to delete my add in olx
    I have given a wrong numbr and a wrong mail id Pz remove...
    wd - Hard drive not getting detect
    Hi sir/madam, I am using wd passport for some data...
    Vodafone online recharge - Money deducted but bill not paid
    I paid my bill of 300Rs on my number 9649910277 on 28 Aug...
    CUB GROUP OF HOTELS - NO RESPONSE CLARIFICATIONS
    --- Forwarded message ---------- From: Bhavesh Shah...
    AMUL MILK - curdling of milk
    We received 1 and a half litre of Toned milk today (30...
    Hero Moto Corp - Poor service
    Sir, I have submit PLEASURE Radha Rani Automotives,...
    microsoft lumia 535 - phone getting heated and not playing video
    Dear Microsoft team..... My problem is.... My phone get...