TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

srisilwin

Mar 18, 2017

Tikona

I took a new Tikona BB connection to my home in the month of October 2016 by paying three months advance.
It was advertised that the service would be equivalent to 4G speed. Installation was done in the first week of October 2016.

To my disappointment and discontent the service offered was not satisfactory and i'm highly dissatisfied with service and with the customer care.
The speed is as much lower than a dial-up and it frequently disconnects. I have escalated to the technical team but nowhere the situation
seem to improve still the speed is poor and disconnecting frequently and i'm not interested in continuing this service by Tikona.

I have stopped using Tikona from the month of first week of December 2016, There was a cyclone in the month of Dec 2016 and the mobile services were disrupted and it took more than a week for
all the operators to restore the operations, the time when there was no service was extended after the service was restored to all the customers by all the mobile and BB operators in Chennai and this extension was not done by Tikona for my connection in spite of my non-usage.

Now that,I frequently keep getting calls for paying the bill for a service which i'm no longer using. While the competitors are offering a good service with affordable rates,
i could see no reason for continuing this.

I have sent a mail to Tikona customer care in the first week of February stating to cancel the service but the customer care is pathetic and not interested in listening to customers. Cancellation is still not been done but instead i'm frequented by calls for payment.

This is a total unprofessional and unacceptable behaviour by Tikona services. Please do the needful.

My Mobile number is 9445407132

Tikona user id: 1119473327

regards,

Sriram R
supriyakamath1990@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2017

Harrashment from Tata Docomo collection

Hi ,
My name is Supriya. I had ported my number from idea to Tata Docomo. I signed for a plan for R's 500 and I got the same bill for 3to 4 months and later they started sending the bill of more than R's 1000 to 2000 . I disputed about it but no one is ready to listen and help with the same. Me and my husband are continuously getting calls from the collection department. They are harrasing us everyday to pay the amount of RS 3000 . Customer care is of no use.I asked them for the payment history that I made for the entire connection term but they are not giving that . Collection department are forcing as they have month end and the language the use is pathetic. Am really not getting any solution where in my number is inactive when I as out of station and didn't have any option to contact my family, when called customer care they clearly denies to start the outgoing calls even incoming,I was left no where. Am going through medical treatment and because of the harrashment my condition is becoming more worst .
I hope I will get rid of this harrashment. Please help with the same.
Waiting for your resolution.

Supriya
ideacellular

Mar 10, 2017

RE: Idea internet problem

We sincerely regret the internet issue that you are facing. Please reply with your Idea mobile number and alternate contact details to discuss & investigate. You can also call 198 from your Idea mobile for further assistance.

Tudor
rpreet

Mar 10, 2017

Idea internet problem

Sir i have port my vodafone no. To idea for better internet experince. I recharge with 347rs pack that gives me 1gb 3g/4g data for a day upto 28 days.. but from 3 continue days i can not use this benefits because my internet is not working.. i am mentally harashed when ever i made call to consumer care they always forward complaints nd ask me switch off phone restart etc. But not any solution.. so i am decide to file case in consumer court.. because plan is not working from 3 days nd i have paid 347rs for 28 days why i should pay more.. nd seniors of idea consumer not picking my calls.. i am providing my complaint no. which are below sr no. 1-89062967028 and sr no. 1-89063790932...
VodafoneIN

Mar 9, 2017

Billing

That is not the experience we want for you. We would like to get in touch with you to know more about the problem.

Vodafone India
VodafoneIN

Mar 9, 2017

Billing

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience. We will get your concern checked ASAP.

Vodafone India

Mar 8, 2017

After changed post paid number from Vodafone then stopped service and asking to pay outstanding amount

Dear Skannan.ppy,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Meanwhile, please share your alternate number.

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Mar 8, 2017

Re:aircel sim activate my number is 8802564943

Dear Customer(Anuj Kumar Tiwari),

We would like to inform you that, the services of the number have been suspended under UTM (Unregistered telemarketing) on 6th February 2017. You used your number for promotional activity hence we are unable to resume the services.

Mar 7, 2017

TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Already I sent complaint to TRAI for the above aubject.

After changed postpaid number (8489996083) using number port from VODAFONE to AIRCEL then services stopped to me by
VODAFONE( Incoming, 3G and SMS).

From Nov'20th 2017 AIRCEL sending bill for my Aircel number 84899 96083.

Vodafone sent mail to me for pay outstanding bill amount.

I sent written letter to VODAFONE cellular limited circle office, chennai. but no written reply from VODAFONE cellular limited circle office.

Then Vodafone sending demand note to pay outstanding two times and mentioning phone numbers to contact.

Aircel replied to me all services activated. But incoming , 3G and SMS services are not available to me from Nov'20th 2017.

Please check my services.

I am disturbed by VODAFONE past 3 months (business, personal work), so immediately finalize this problem to me as soon as possible.

skannan.ppy@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2017

aircel sim activate my number is 8802564943

Dear Customer(Anuj Kumar Tiwari),

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile, kindly share an alternate number in order to assist you better.

nuj Kumar Tiwari

Mar 3, 2017

aircel sim activate my number is 8802564943

Dear sir please my aircel sim activate my number is 8802564943 I anuj Kumar Tiwari
vimalpanchaal

Mar 3, 2017

Mentally harassment by idea

Dear Team
I have get port my no. 9825557753 in idea at last 31st March 2016 but they are continues mentally harass me since starting, 1st their executive sale this plan with hidden some charges and cheat me on basis of company policy and not provide me the another convenient plan, then i will ask to them that leave me from idea on special case because the plan was sold me on cheating basis but they are not allow me to leave the idea

then when I request for keep DND on my mobile then their executive give me the confirmation as my DND services will active after 7 days but when I feel after one month still DND service not active and there are so many unnecessary massage still come on my mobile so I again complain to customer executive and the executive told me that share that massage snap shot then he will be done DND services but till date my DND service not active and idea executive send the stupid mail and not provide the resolution so I request you that need your intervention for earliest resolution

Vimal Panchal
Mob : +91 9825557753
Email : vimalkumar.s.panchal@relianceada.com

Mar 2, 2017

Re: not supporting mobile portability

Dear kashyap supkar,

We would like to inform you that as per our system you are sending the port message in 1901 due to this you are not getting porting code. We request you to type PORT<SPACE>Aircel number and send it to 1900 (SMS/50p in local & 1.50p/SMS in roaming circle)

Aircel Social Media
kashyap supkar

Mar 1, 2017

not supporting mobile portability

I am trying to send sms to 1900 to port my aircel number to airtel but despite my repeated tries messages is not going and "message sending failed" message is appearing on the screen.I think aircel company intentionally doing this mischief to prevent me from porting my number to airtel.

kashyap supkar.
Pankaj Mohindru

Feb 28, 2017

WRONG BILLING FOR RELIANCE DONGLE 9023671714

I had requested Reliance customer care through written communication to discontinue my Dongle no 9023671714 dated 22nd Dec 2016 wef from my closing billing cylce in Dec 25th Dec 2016.

The repeated request made in Jan again send but all in vain.

In the month of Feb they are closing my request with the charge of 25th Dec to 25th Jan 2017 bill plus till Feb asking for charges till 11th Feb with ignorance of my repeated requests.

Even my Security deposit of Rs 1500/- is not been reflected by them with repeated request.

Now putting Fake bill charge for Dec 2016 to Jan 17 Rs. 868/- and Jan to Feb 17 Rs 690/-.

Please guide and ensure refund of my security and file complaint against Reliance for mental harrasment

Pankaj Mohindru
nadeem1976

Feb 27, 2017

IDEA BILL RECEIVED AFTER DISCONNECTION OF MOBILE NO:9837094631

Dear TRAI,

Kindly note that we have requested IDEA to close our connection dt:25.08.2016 after paying full bill amount(extra paid appx.Rs.50.00) and received successfully processed received on 27.08.2017 pls see below messages from IDEA.... with no reminder or call from Idea for any Balance payment...

Dear Customer, your request for Disconnection on Mob.No. 9837094631 has been processed successfully through SR No.C1-71984783958. We thank you for preferring Idea cellular and appreciate your patience and patronage while looking forward to servicing you soon. Wish you a nice day ahead. Please note: This is an auto generated mail, kindly do not reply to this mail.Now save upto 80% on Internet Bills with Boosters - Experience Weekend , Night Packs. Dial Toll-free *121*999#.Do not reply to this email. This is a system generated email. For any service related issue, please email us on customercare@idea.adityabirla.com. We are eager to serve you.

IDEA

Dear Customer , your request for Disconnection has been registered with us successfully for 9837094631.Your Service Request No.C1-71984783958 would be actioned by 27/08/2016 08:00:00 PM.We thank you for preferring Idea cellular and are confident we would iron out your service issues on priority. We appreciate your patience and patronage and look forward to servicing you at the earliest. Please note: This is an auto generated mail, kindly do not reply to this mail.Now save upto 80% on Internet Bills with Boosters - Experience Weekend , Night Packs. Dial Toll-free *121*999#.Do not reply to this email. This is a system generated email. For any service related issue, please email us on customercare@idea.adityabirla.com. We are eager to serve you.

IDEA

But we received some threaten calls from IDEA to pay bill amount of Rs.2175.27 or face legal action against me?

Please look into this matter and do the needful.

Thanking You,.

Your's Faithfully
Nadeem

Feb 25, 2017

After changed post paid number from Vodafone then stopped service and asking to pay bill amount

TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

My number 8489996083 incoming , 3G and SMS services are stopped/barred by vodafone from Nov'20th 2016. Only outgoing call is working.
Already aircel replied from Nov'20th 2016 all services are active.
Just for checking please call my number 84899 96083 and send SMS. Then you can found the problem.

Devaraj r

BSNL -Mobile SIM Replacement

During 2005 after Post-tsunami in kalpakkam BSNL Exchange I received a SIM card with No.9444723444 and using it for past12 years. Two weeks before I have missed my mobile hand set with SIM Near vengampakkam , Kalpakkam. The necessary complaint was lodged SDE, DE , DGM ,GM(CCS) RK Nagar,Chennai . during this time i came to know it is on some one 's Name and issed to me by BSNL exchange ,Kalpakkam.Finally on 24th Feb I got a duplicate BSNL SIM at RK Nagar exchange with concurence of DE.This SIM was extensively used by me for AADHAR, IRCTC, Govt.PDS, Voters ID card, Bankin transactions etc. all transaction proofs were submitted to BSNL Authorities. Complaint letters also I have send to higher Off's of BSNL.

Next day after receipt Of SIM BSNL Office called over Phone and started demanding Rs.5750/- as vanity charges. I have lodged complaint in on line BSNL portal (TND/CO/2017/1241). but till today I have not received any reply from concerned officials.Here most Impartant is past 19 years iam using Landline also and regular remittance of monthly bills.
Will BSNL look in to my problem do remedy for me?

regards,
Devaraj .R
118, Central Avenue,
Kalpakkam-603102.
sanjaysargam

9450331896 PORT problem and always showing in roaming

mobile no. 9450331896 always showing in roaming, when trying to PORT message getting company message 'temporary service unavailable', made complaint more than 20 time from last 4 months.......no responce and no any solution by reliance

Dear Skannan.ppy,

We would like to inform you that as we have checked and found that your mobile number is in active status, no barring found.

Warm Regards

THE TELECOM REGULATORY AUTHORITY OF INDIA

Already I sent mail to TRAI on Feb'22nd 2017 and Feb'23rd 2017 against VODAFONE cellular service. I have changed network from VODAFONE to AIRCEL NOV'20th 2016. Again today (24-02-2017) from VODAFONE call came to me that they are giving pressure to me for paying outstanding amount. Already I got a statement from VODAFONE mini store. In that statement contains no outstanding payment from my side and my payment was excess RS.19/-. Then i sent written letter to VODAFONE Cellular Service circle office for provide the stopped / barred service (Incoming , 3G and SMS ). But no reply from VODAFONE Circle office till this date. After that they are sending mail and calling me to pay outstanding amount. How it is possible after changed network and paid final bill amount. But VODAFONE calls coming regularly. My personal work and business works are disturbed by VODAFONE past three monts.

Kindly take action immediately to concern network and arrange to get stopped/ barred service from concern network as soon as possible.

skannan.ppy@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2017

After changed post paid number from Vodafone then stopped service

anilmanpuria

Feb 23, 2017

Termination of mobile no.

THE TELECOM REGULATORY AUTHORITY OF INDIA
My mobile no. is 9339274233.This is a pre paid Reliance no.Suddenly on 17/02/2017 this no.was terminated without informing me in any form.when i contacted Reliance communication over 198.they assured me the service will be restore in a few hours.but when i ask for complain no.they refused to give and cut the line.after that i talk to them several times,but nothing positive happened.
still today at this time my phone no. is terminated.
pl. help.
yours faithfully,
ANIL KUMAR MANPURIA.
CF-211,SALT LAKE CITY,
KOLKATA-700064.
merajuddin64

Feb 23, 2017

Disconnection of broadband/landline

I applied for disconnection of my landline/broadband no. 01204988982 on 3 Feb,2017 both on consumer phone number as well as email. On toll free promised to get the issue resolved within 7 days and a communication will be made to me. No response yet either from toll free or email.
Wrote to appellate.upw@in.airtel.com on 23 Feb,2017
Online status is showing closed
No refund or even communication has been made to this effect
My refund is held up with Airtel as well as Radius Infra who provided devices

Meraj Uddin
arpitchapla

Feb 22, 2017

stop my mobile service but he can't do this.

I have 3 numbers of reliance communication ltd. I want to stop all nubers. For that I went reliance local office to stop all numbers. He said that i can't do this. Pls. Contact where u purchase postpaid postpaidcard. I tried toll free number many times. My cards are outside since last month and monthly rentel is 26 rs per month how ever reliance send me 562 rs bill on my mail mail address. I want to stop all numbers. But no response.
My number is 7817087670
7817087671 and 7817087672

my contact mail is arpitchapla@gmail.com
and alternate mobile number is 9724318436

MCD Delhi - Stray Dogs Nuisance
    Respected Sir/Madam , Greetings ! I am writing to...
    IGNOU - Error page displayed after deduction of Amount during...
    Error page displayed after deduction of Amount during...
    BSNL - Money deducted but recharge not done
    Mobile Data recharge of Rs1092 on BSNL no.9412836252 not...
    Sri Venkat Fuel Point, Indian Oil, RR Nagar, Bangalore. - Good petrol bunk in Beml layout
    It is a false post by the person. I regularly fill fuel in...
    wbjeeb - Wbjee
    I had already applied online for the jenpauh...
    Sri Venkat Fuel Point - Good petrol bunk in Beml layout
    It is a false post by the person. I regularly fill fuel in...
    seven planet management pvt ltd - FRAUD PLACEMENT
    Seven planet management pvt ltd fraud placement fraud...
    RATION CARD - fake bpl card
    Sir,sheik buden,asifulla b(software engineer in...