TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

airtelpresence

Apr 28, 2017

airte

Dear Vinodh,

This is with reference to your post dated 26 April 2017 .

We tried calling you multiple times to get additional details to enable us to address your concern.
However, there was no response.
We will appreciate if you could share your alternate contact details and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

Karishma Chauhan
airtel presence (airtel Customer, service team)
bharti airtel ltd

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
airtelpresence

Apr 27, 2017

airtel

Dear Vinoth,

This is with reference to your post, dated 26 April 2017.

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

You can also get in touch with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Rakesh Kumar
airtel presence (airtel Customer, service team)
bhartiairtel ltd

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
vinodhsparrow

Apr 26, 2017

HIGH PRIORITY -- 7550083251 Airtel dongle sticky irritating issue

Hi support team,

Being your long term customer with the below services I must say I am not happy with your services.

Name - Vinodhkumar Karrupaiyya
7550083251 - Dongle
8*******1 - Postpaid mobile
9*******7 - Postpaid mobile
3*******9 - DTH
044****9 - Landline & broadband

The subjected dongle device(7550083251) was bought around 2 months back & a payment of 3200 was done on 23/01/2017 but this wasn’t updated in your systems – please find the card payment detail below.

23/01 75425317023 BHARTI AIRTEL LTD-CHENNAI 3200.00
25/04 17042540774 BHARTI AIRTEL LTD-CHENNAI 480.00

The proofs on the payment are attached herewith.

Because of this my account came in your debt cycle & I have been getting numerous irritating calls from your executives on a daily basis asking when I can pay my bill which I have already paid. The response I give to one of your caller isn’t being passed to the next one; I have to start every time from the beginning of the story which is even more irritating.

Whoever reading this !! How do you feel when every day you get a call like this from some stranger & a question like below being asked like this ?

“Hello, naanga airtel la irundhu koopdrom sir, Vinodhkumar sir pesringla ..? unga dongle payment pending la iruku.. eppo sir payment pandringa ?(with all the bossy tone in the whole world put in just a single voice)”

I keep on raising this issue with your representative(Ponraj) in the POS from the beginning to whom the amount was paid but he wasn’t neither giving any satisfying response nor the getting the issue fixed – I then started running after your 198 executives who say that this issue will be fixed in 4 hours, 6 hours or whatever number that their die shows them but it isn’t getting fixed.

One of your senior representative(Chandrasekar) told me on last week that this will be fixed in 4 hours but it was not – why’re you giving false promises & fooling me ?

One of your senior representative(Yuvraj) told me that this(these many calls & line suspension) is happening just because I have not paid the Rs.480 tax amount but other representatives were saying that I have crossed the credit limit i.e. 1500 & that is why I have been getting the calls. Maybe it is time that you should teach mathematical calculations to your representatives with yellow crayons, I then paid the tax amount yesterday but the issue still didn’t get fixed that I have got a call this morning(26th April 2017) about the same number.

I am deeply irritated with your services almost all the services mentioned above – every service would have had minimum 2 complaints against it & you’d have messed up both of them.

I have been suffering because of this for around 2 months now, so I now want everyone whoever is involved in this to be escalated & I need an advise from your social service team that if raising a complaint with TCCMS would be subtle in this case.

If this issue isn’t getting fixed today, I’d like you to place a cease/disconnection on all of the above said airtel services tomorrow, if fixed today I’d like a cease placed on the dongle device anyway.

Thanks & regards,

Apr 21, 2017

Dear kasini90,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

kasini90

Apr 20, 2017

Aircel A class service

I am extremely excited by the way the Aircel provides it's connectivity and customer service.

I am an Aircel corporate postpaid user using the number 9976129766

I have requested to create individual porting Code in Velachery 100 ft showroom in Chennai, Tamil Nadu 20 days back and tried porting a couple of minutes ago.

Still, I have got corporate porting Code in the series CDT, which reflects the 'A' class service provided by Aircel to it's customer.

kindly give me an individual porting Code straight away at once since I have been already waiting for 4 months to port my network to any other leading network.

Please ban Aircel network!!

Victor Acharya

Apr 17, 2017

Bill delivery & wrongly charged

This is my no. 9824240230 i want to bring to your notice that Idea Cellular Gujarat services are not providing proper services, I have been using postpaid connection since last 11 months now, but I have never received my postpaid bill as per the bill cycle. I have raised this issue to Idea Cellular Appellate Authority various time, but there is no response till date, every now and than i have complaint about the same but there is not a single positive response or steps had been taken on it. Since last 2 months i have been charged for detail bill charges which I have never request for, idea appellate agent Mis Komal Parmar confirmed me thru mail & telecon that the services as been deactivated but still I am still receiving detail bill charges. I urge TRAI to kindly take action on this and penalize Idea cellular Gujarat asap.

Victor Acharya
vijay kumar ekka

Apr 15, 2017

FALSE BILL RAISED AFTER PORTING OUT IDEA SERVICES.

I Vijay kumar Ekka ported out number 8964800008 from IDEA to VODAFONE on 3.03.2017. Last payment I have made after checking dues from IDEA site was on 11.03.2017 for amount Rs.300/- even after 09 days of porting out of Idea. That means upto 11.03.2017 all dues on my part were clear.

For billing cycle of 17th Feb 2017 to 16th March 2017 I have received bill of Rs.1073.41 . This means total bill raised for period of 15 days ie: from 17th Feb 2017 to 3rd March ( 15 days) is total Rs. 1073.41 + Rs. 300.00 + Rs. 861.69( paid on 26th Feb) = Rs. 2235.10.
I have asked clarification over following points to Idea appellant authority thru mail dated 28.03.2017,01.04.2017 and on 13.04.2017 but the same has not been clarified.

a. Is Idea company allowing any phone number for porting out if any due is pending on that number ?

b. When up to 11.03.2017 all dues were cleared how only for period 12 to 17th March 2017 such huge bill was generated after porting out that too for 5 days ?

c. In internet usage charges column , on head of “ Charges on data pack pro rotation #” Rs. 843.88 was charged. Kindly provide the calculation details along with less free usage of
internet packages provided in the plan I was offered.

3.There is no abnormal usage of data of call or internet usage or SMS usage which can be verified from bill details of the said period. However for 15 days , wrong fabricated bill of Rs.
2235.10 was generated, whereas is even higher than the monthly average bills of last one year.

Repeatedly I was called by IDEA representative threatening for disconnection of services.When I ask them about they query above,they are simply denying the points.

Thru this forum it is requested to get my query cleared and issue solved.

Vijay Kumar Ekka
ANIL S MAKHIJA

Apr 7, 2017

illegal deduction of amt by voadafone service

ILLEGAL DEDUCTION OF AMOUNT RS 45/- ON 03.04.2107 BY VODAFONE NETWORK AFTER HAVING FACILITY OF DND ACTIVATED.I HAVE TAKED ON CALL CENTRE TODAY i.e., 07/04/2017 WITH SAMMER DEVKAR, PALEB, AND THEH HE TRANSFER LINE TO POOJA CHAVAN BUT ALL OF THEM REFUSE TO LAUNCH MY COMPLAINT AGAINST THAT AROUND 11.AM TO 12.30 P.M THREE TO FOUR CALL OF 15 MINUTEES TO 30 MINUTED BUT THEY KEPT ME ON HANDLING THE CALL AND NOT TRANSFERING CALL TO EXECUTIVE TO ABOUT MY COMPLAINT BUT THEY IGNORE TO LAUNCH THE COMPLAINT & REFUSE TO REFUND THE AMT DEDUCTED FROM MY MOBILE NO 9823585253.

SO I REQUEST TO GO THROUGH MY COMPLAINT OF ILLEGAL DEDUCTION OF AMOUNT ON MESSAGE, MESSAGE RECEIVED IS AS ( MESSAGE) "KAUN TUJHE YU PYAAR ( M S DHONI THE UNTOLD) HAS BEEN SET AS YOU CALLER TUNE FOT AA AT RS 30/30 DAY. THE SERVICE WILL GET DEACTIVATEDON 03.05.2017, TO DEACTIVATE, SMS STOP TO OR CALL 155223 (TOLL TREE).

AS TODAY LIFE PERSON SCHDULE IS BUSY IN DAY TO DAY LIFE FOR EARNING LIVELIHOOD & THIS TYPE OF FRAUD MESSAGE BY COMPANY ISSUED & DEDUCTED THE AMOUNT FROM CUSTOMER BALANCE. WHY HE DEACTIVATE THE SERVICE IF HE HAS NOT ACTIVATED BY HIM COMPANY IS MAKING THESE KING OF FRAUD WITH THEIR CUSTOMER

SO TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST TRAI RULES & REGULATION

THANKING YOU,
ANIL S. MAKHIJA
MOBILE NO 9823585253
Mythiliudaya

Apr 4, 2017

Unwanted plan are activate by bsnl if we gave complain thete are not responding so Please take actoin

Sir my name is mythili i am living in tamilnadu my number is 9445646976 2week before i recharge with the amount 50 rupees the bsnl had taken the amount 49 rupees for full song pack i didn't gave yes to the plan afterwards i call bsnl customer care to cancel the Plan but they didn't accept the complian now i recharge for 160 full talk time pack. Now also they activate the fullsong plan pack 49 rupees my main balance has gone without talking to anyone. Iam belong to poor family . so Please i request you to take action on bsnl and give Justice for me

Yours truly,
Mythili.u
NIDEESHGB

Apr 3, 2017

GOODWILL WAIVER IDEA NETWORK

I have raised a request for goodwill waiver and those idea people have given me late payment charge reversal.I have not even requested for charge reversal i dont how they have done without my request.

I am using the idea connection since 10 years and in these days i have never requested for late payment charge reversal.This is the first time iam requesting for a goodwill waiver which is possible to do from idea team.I have dropped lot of mails to customer care and concerned appellate in my location but i didnt get any proper response.

I have requested for good will waiver and they have done late payment charge reversal.
behera.biswajit2@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2017

Facing Network issue in My No. 7978701296 & Deducted 2 times of payment from my account of Rs.303+ Rs.303 Jio is doing the refund for the same

Today Facing Network issue in my no. 7978701296. I am unable to used
data Service. its showing sign-in-to network and you have exhausted
your account balance/Credit limit and Asking for the recharge/Payment

In My No. 7978701296 I have made a recharge of Rs. 303 one time only
but it Deducted 2 times of payment from my account of Rs.303+
Rs.303 due to error. Jio is doing the refund for the same

So Requesting Kindly Refund the Amount. Kindly refer below mention
Transaction ID..

Transaction ID-170331110111B5352E5E & 1703311059036A04CAD5.
Ambrosia 123#

BILLS NOT RECEIVED

We have not received the broadband service bills of Reliance Communications Ltd. against billing account no.100000122996423 for the m/o Nov.16, Jan.17,Feb.17 & Mar.17. The said broadband connection in the name of Ambrosia Natural Products India Pvt. Ltd.

In this regard, we have complained many times to customer care number of reliance, but bills are not provided.

We have sent the request to close the said broadband connection on 29/03/17.

Kindly do the needful.

Ambrosia Natural Products India Pvt. Ltd.
011-22144474
sri surya sagar

Nework coverage

I am using Airtel prepaid SIM for my mobile. And i Stay in Bangalore. I am not getting any network coverage in my home even i am in Banglore city. Please take an action on airtel to provide better network coverage. This is problem for every one in my apartment. Airtel people are not responding properly on this.

Sri.
Abhishek.Nandan

Mar 27, 2017

Regarding Wrong Billing and unable to change the plan

I have ported a Number 9023082638 from Punjab Circle to Gujrat Circle Reliance in month of January, 2017. However, I have been given two bill for the month of February and March. In both the month, I have been charged extra amount on the name of ROAMING CHARGES but I haven't left the city and their is no question of leaving the state during last three months, than how could I be charged Roaming I don't know. this can be verified from my workplace. A person can not be on two places at one time. Inspite of giving so many requests and complaining to applet authority regarding the issue, they are not solving it and saying that the charges are right and I have to pay that much to continue my number. I have asked to change my plan from Postpaid to Prepaid, for that also they are not agreeing that I have to continue for 90 days to change the plan.

May I know, how much do I need to suffer for such a rude behavior of the Service Provider. I am left with only option to leave the number as it is or to go to court to settle the matter.

I request you to please see the matter and solve the issue.

Mar 24, 2017

Re:After changed post paid number from Vodafone then stopped service and asking to pay outstanding amount

Dear Skannan.ppy,

Our team tried reaching you on your no. but were unable to get in touch.We request you to get in touch with other operators to proceed further.

srisilwin

Mar 18, 2017

Tikona

I took a new Tikona BB connection to my home in the month of October 2016 by paying three months advance.
It was advertised that the service would be equivalent to 4G speed. Installation was done in the first week of October 2016.

To my disappointment and discontent the service offered was not satisfactory and i'm highly dissatisfied with service and with the customer care.
The speed is as much lower than a dial-up and it frequently disconnects. I have escalated to the technical team but nowhere the situation
seem to improve still the speed is poor and disconnecting frequently and i'm not interested in continuing this service by Tikona.

I have stopped using Tikona from the month of first week of December 2016, There was a cyclone in the month of Dec 2016 and the mobile services were disrupted and it took more than a week for
all the operators to restore the operations, the time when there was no service was extended after the service was restored to all the customers by all the mobile and BB operators in Chennai and this extension was not done by Tikona for my connection in spite of my non-usage.

Now that,I frequently keep getting calls for paying the bill for a service which i'm no longer using. While the competitors are offering a good service with affordable rates,
i could see no reason for continuing this.

I have sent a mail to Tikona customer care in the first week of February stating to cancel the service but the customer care is pathetic and not interested in listening to customers. Cancellation is still not been done but instead i'm frequented by calls for payment.

This is a total unprofessional and unacceptable behaviour by Tikona services. Please do the needful.

My Mobile number is 9445407132

Tikona user id: 1119473327

regards,

Sriram R
supriyakamath1990@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2017

Harrashment from Tata Docomo collection

Hi ,
My name is Supriya. I had ported my number from idea to Tata Docomo. I signed for a plan for R's 500 and I got the same bill for 3to 4 months and later they started sending the bill of more than R's 1000 to 2000 . I disputed about it but no one is ready to listen and help with the same. Me and my husband are continuously getting calls from the collection department. They are harrasing us everyday to pay the amount of RS 3000 . Customer care is of no use.I asked them for the payment history that I made for the entire connection term but they are not giving that . Collection department are forcing as they have month end and the language the use is pathetic. Am really not getting any solution where in my number is inactive when I as out of station and didn't have any option to contact my family, when called customer care they clearly denies to start the outgoing calls even incoming,I was left no where. Am going through medical treatment and because of the harrashment my condition is becoming more worst .
I hope I will get rid of this harrashment. Please help with the same.
Waiting for your resolution.

Supriya
ideacellular

Mar 10, 2017

RE: Idea internet problem

We sincerely regret the internet issue that you are facing. Please reply with your Idea mobile number and alternate contact details to discuss & investigate. You can also call 198 from your Idea mobile for further assistance.

Tudor
rpreet

Mar 10, 2017

Idea internet problem

Sir i have port my vodafone no. To idea for better internet experince. I recharge with 347rs pack that gives me 1gb 3g/4g data for a day upto 28 days.. but from 3 continue days i can not use this benefits because my internet is not working.. i am mentally harashed when ever i made call to consumer care they always forward complaints nd ask me switch off phone restart etc. But not any solution.. so i am decide to file case in consumer court.. because plan is not working from 3 days nd i have paid 347rs for 28 days why i should pay more.. nd seniors of idea consumer not picking my calls.. i am providing my complaint no. which are below sr no. 1-89062967028 and sr no. 1-89063790932...
VodafoneIN

Mar 9, 2017

Billing

That is not the experience we want for you. We would like to get in touch with you to know more about the problem.

Vodafone India
VodafoneIN

Mar 9, 2017

Billing

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience. We will get your concern checked ASAP.

Vodafone India

Mar 8, 2017

Dear Skannan.ppy,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Meanwhile, please share your alternate number.

Mar 8, 2017

Re:aircel sim activate my number is 8802564943

Dear Customer(Anuj Kumar Tiwari),

We would like to inform you that, the services of the number have been suspended under UTM (Unregistered telemarketing) on 6th February 2017. You used your number for promotional activity hence we are unable to resume the services.

skannan.ppy

Mar 7, 2017

TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Already I sent complaint to TRAI for the above aubject.

After changed postpaid number (8489996083) using number port from VODAFONE to AIRCEL then services stopped to me by
VODAFONE( Incoming, 3G and SMS).

From Nov'20th 2017 AIRCEL sending bill for my Aircel number 84899 96083.

Vodafone sent mail to me for pay outstanding bill amount.

I sent written letter to VODAFONE cellular limited circle office, chennai. but no written reply from VODAFONE cellular limited circle office.

Then Vodafone sending demand note to pay outstanding two times and mentioning phone numbers to contact.

Aircel replied to me all services activated. But incoming , 3G and SMS services are not available to me from Nov'20th 2017.

Please check my services.

I am disturbed by VODAFONE past 3 months (business, personal work), so immediately finalize this problem to me as soon as possible.

Kannan
skannan.ppy@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2017

aircel sim activate my number is 8802564943

Dear Customer(Anuj Kumar Tiwari),

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile, kindly share an alternate number in order to assist you better.