TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

akheel

Vodafone Digilink Ltd.
Shalimar Titanium,
Plot No.TC/G-1/1,Vibhutikhan, Gomatinagar,
LUCKNOW- 226010.

Sub: Unnecessary Charges in my post paid Bill of Mobile No. 9838005077.

This is to inform you that I am a post paid consumer of Mobile No. 9838005077 from 2005-06 onwards upto the limitation of Rs. 35,000/- p.m. but from July, 2012 onwards, call drops and Net Work Problems created toward the mobile which caused un-necessary charges without completion of my talks. I have to repeat the calls due to network/ call drop problems facing un-necessary charges. Ultimately, I lodged complaints repeatedly but no solution was done except wrong consolation and information without reversing un-necessary charges. You may be at a glance. :-

Sl.
5. 2321941134 07-09-12 20-09-12 No Solution
6. 2326009970 18-09-12 22-09-12 No Solution
7. 2326870180 (Not remember) -- -- No Solution
8. 2332127394 (Not remember) -- -- No Solution

I have already complained to your good self (on Mobile No. 9839756789) for rectification of the complaint but nothing could be done. I have also met personally to the following Vodafone officials for solution of the problem but all in vain:-
1. Mr. Abhishek Chandra (Mobile No. 9839315325) at zonal office, Kuber Complex, Sigra, Varanasi.
2. Mr. Arun Gupta (Mobile No. 9839315161).
3. Mr. Ranjan (Mobile No. 9838927831) Twice met.
4. Mr. Utkarsh (Mobile No. 8795817805), Engineer (at my residence On the Month of March).
5. Mr. Ajay Yadav (Mobile No. 9839315366).

Without solving the problems, my outgoing was stopped from 25-09-12
And incoming was stopped from 05-10-12 which is still remained. In the meantime, I received a bill dated 16-10-12 for Rs. 21,959.82 for the period from before Six Month which is about 60% excess according to my calculation.
For realization of the bill's amount the following persons visited to my residence and some of them threatened me and pressurized to clear the payment. :-
1. Mr. Chhabi Nath ( on 25-09-2012 ).
2. Mr. Amit Pandey ( Mobile No. 8738098974) on 25-10-2012.
3. Mr. Rajiv Dubey, Sri Dharmendra ( Mobile No. 9839211101 )
On 30-10-2012 & 03-12-2012.

It may also be mentioned that such complaint has never to given during my consumption of about 5-6 years (from 2005- 2011) and I was regular in payment in time-Sir, you may think that why a regular payee (Customer) was displeased with Vodafone (Whatever the facts have been mentioned in my letter are quite true.

My Prayer & Demand -
Kindly look into the matter for immediate solution of the problems:-
1. Please reverse the un-necessary charges which are about 60% (before Six month Bill) and produce a fresh bill for payment.
2. Kindly continue the service of outgoing & incoming with immediate effect.
3. Please stop immediately forceful collection of dues till correction of bill and instruct your personals of threatening attitude.
4. Kindly confirm action into my request as soon as possible otherwise, I shall be compelled to take services of other companies.

Thanking you in anticipation.

( Vishal Asthana )
Vishalvisain

Dec 5, 2012

Unnecessary Charges in my post paid Bill of Mobile No. 9838005077.

VA/12/Mob. Dated:03/12/2012

Vodafone Digilink Ltd.
Shalimar Titanium,
Plot No.TC/G-1/1,Vibhutikhan, Gomatinagar,
LUCKNOW- 226010.

Sub: Unnecessary Charges in my post paid Bill of Mobile No. 9838005077.

This is to inform you that I am a post paid consumer of Mobile No. 9838005077 from 2005-06 on wards up to the limitation of Rs. 35,000/- p.m. but from March, 2012 onward, call drops and Net Work Problems created toward the mobile which caused UN-necessary charges without completion of my talks. I have to repeat the calls due to network/ call drop problems facing UN-necessary charges. Ultimately, I lodged complaints repeatedly but no solution was done except wrong consolation and information without reversing un-necessary charges. You may be at a glance. :-

Sl.
5. 2321941134 07-09-12 20-09-12 No Solution
6. 2326009970 18-09-12 22-09-12 No Solution
7. 2326870180 (Not remember) -- -- No Solution
8. 2332127394 (Not remember) -- -- No Solution

2. Mr. Arun Gupta (Mobile No. 9839315161).
3. Mr. Ranjan (Mobile No. 9838927831) Twice met.
5. Mr. Ajay Yadav (Mobile No. 9839315366).

Without solving the problems, my outgoing was stopped from 25-09-12
1. Mr. Chhabi Nath ( on 25-09-2012 ).
2. Mr. Amit Pandey ( Mobile No. 8738098974) on 25-10-2012.
3. Mr. Rajiv Dubey, Sri Dharmendra ( Mobile No. 9839211101 )
On 30-10-2012 & 03-12-2012.

My Prayer & Demand -
Kindly look into the matter for immediate solution of the problems:-
2. Kindly continue the service of outgoing & incoming with immediate effect.

Thanking you in anticipation.

( Vishal Asthana )
b.n.jha

Dec 3, 2012

FACING PROBLEMS WITHOUT ANY REASON FROM VODAFONE

PORTED ( 7 year old connection-popular no. for our clients & relatives ) M-9958089494 from airtel to Vodafone ;

Submitted according to demand Election card copy in which my husband name is poperly appeared with same address+Landline/Broadband bill of office of my husband with identity of my husband in which same address is available ;

Without physical visit/inspection of address they have disconnected my phone no.( Office is running from last 6 years at the same place). we have received only tele. call for survey ;

Again I had appeared before representative of Vodafone Center at Sec-18 Noida.They advised to give address proof of residence and I have submitted identity and address proof (electricity bill which is in the name of my husband). survey done and it is positive (as they said) but our connection could not be regular till date .

I have visited Vodafone center many times from last 15 day,s but still our no. is disconnected .

Our both address is ok in all respect and authentic , despite our several effective efforts I am facing financial losses because of this popular no. and not able to connect any clients/relatives.

Kindly do needful immediately at least for incoming calls.

There is no any option in my knowledge without your organisation .

Rakhee Jha
N. KRISHNAMOORTHY

Dec 1, 2012

plan changed and reduced facility

Ref: my post paid CUG Nos. 9176623313 and 9176623314.

I AM THE VODA FONE CUSTOMER. WHEN I JOIN AS A CUSTOMER IN OVDAFONE (POST PAID) FOR MY PLAN RENT IS Rs.149/- PAST TWO YEARS. IN LAST AUG'12 WITH OUT PERMISSION OR INFORMATIION THEY CHANGED MY PLAN TO Rs.174/- RENT PLAN. I THINK ALL OTHER OR SAME. I ENQUIRE THEM OVER MAIL AND OVER PHONE THEY SAID THAT SCHEME IS REVISED. IT MEANS THAT Rs.149/- SCHEME WAS ABOLISHED. BUT THAT WAS NOT ABOLISHED. ONCE THEY GIVEN THE SCHEME THEY CAN'T BE CHANGE FOR THE OLD CUSTOMER. LIKE FIXED INTEREST.
AFTER A LONG FIGHITING (TWO MONTHS) THEY INSTRUT ME TO SEND A REQUEST MAIL FOR Rs149/- SCHEME WITH MENTIONED ONE NAME OF THE PLAN ON 1.11.12. AND THEY WILL CHANGED THE PLAN. I SENT THE MAIL AS PER THEIR INSTRUCTION. THEY GAVE THE PLAN Rs149/-. AFTER RECEIVE THE BILL DATED 1.11.12 I WAS SHOCKED THYE PLAN WAS CHANGED, BUT FREE SMS WAS REDUCED TO 1/30. AT THE BEGINING MY FREE SMS IS 300 PER MONTH. AFTER TRAI CONDITIION IT WAS REDUCED TO 100 PER DAY AND INCREASED 200 PER DAY.
I HAVE MENTIIONED ALL MY LETTER MY OLD PLAN. THEY GIVEN A ONE NEW Rs.149/- PLAN AND REDUCED MY FREE SMS TO 200 PER MONTH. ONCE THEY ABOLISH THAT 149/- PLAN HOW THEY CAN INTRODUCED FOR THE SAME AMOUNT THE NEW PLAN.
IT WAS HIGHTLY DISTRUBED MY ALL DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES AND LOSS OF MONEY FROM AUG.
KINDLY HELP ME GET MY OLD SCHEME WITH ALL FACILITIES AND REFUND MY ALL EXCESSLY CHARGED FROM MY AUG '12 BILL TO TILL DATE.
regarding this already i send the copy to ap@trai.gov.in and daca@trai.gov.in for my last three letters to vodafone for information.
yours faithfully

N. KRISHNAMOORTHY.

Dec 1, 2012

SMS Barrier

I REQUEST AIRTEL TO PORT MY POSTPAID MOBILE NO 8800492067 VIDE PORT ID AD 713165 DATED 17 TH NOV 2012 THEY DECLINED. THE RESION GIVEN BY THEM IS THERE IS SUBSISTING CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATION FROM THE SUBSCRIBER AGREEMENT. THIS A CORPORATE CONNECTION AND AGREEMENT DISCONTINUE BY OUR DEPARTMENT A EMAIL WAS SENT ON 17 NOV 2012 IN THIS REGARD. I REQUEST AGAIN PORT ID ISAD 788293 DATED 29TH NOV 2012. IT WAS ALSO DECLINED WITH ABOVE SAID REASON PLEASE INSTRUCT THE AIRTEL TO PORT MY NUMBER

REGARDS
AMARJEET SINGH
roshandhande

Nov 30, 2012

my number is illegally disconnected saying that the documents are not supplied to them by me

Myself Adv. Roshan K. Dhande

This is the mail i had send to the airtel authorities regarding my problem but till today though my number is disconnected since last 10 days no reply has been given to me in response to this mail.
kindly give me the answers of my questions and strict action against the airtel may kindly be taken.
Today itself i have again submitted the documents for the 4 th time for getting my number started as it is necessary for me.
kindly do the neeful as soon as possible waiting for your precious reply.
My e-mail is roshandhande@gmail.com and adv_roshan@rediffmail.com

THIS MAIL MAY APPEAR TOO LONG FOR U BUT PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY AND KINDLY TREAT THE SAME AS A LEGAL NOTICE IN CASE OF FAILURE TO COMPLY

Myself is a regular customer of AIRTEL mobile since last 7-8 years bearing mobile no 9960699477. I was also having another mobile no of the DOCOMO services bearing no. 8087201574 since last 3 years. I was willing to convert it into AIRTEL services using the portability option and accordingly i moved to an retailer by name Shri. Bablu Doba who is running the Planet Mobile Shoppee at Rajkamal Square,Amravati. He has given me the Airtel Sim card after taking the related documents from me and ask to put it in mobile as soon as the network of DOCOMO goes.

I have acted as per his direction and my number 8087201574 was started with the AIRTEL services. After nearly 7 days i reccieved an message from AIRTEL asking me to submit the documents, i immediately contacted the above person who ask me to supply the new set of documents without any reply regarding my previous documents. I was in a hurry so i have supplied the new set to him and left. Next day same message was received by me as i have submitted the documents again so i ignored it.

Next day my outgoing facilities were stooped and subsequently the incoming was also stopped on 19-11-2012 i moved to the above named person with a Curie who has replied me that my documents are already submitted to AIRTEL by him days before. He has also directed me to go to the authorized dealer at "NAVYUG MARKETING" at Moti Nagar, Amravati which is headed by shri. Prashant Shahakar and his another colleague Shri. Anil Sahu who had again ask me to supply the set of documents saying that they had not received my documents from Shri. Bablu Doba.

I was already harassed for many days and hence to get my connection regularized i have submitted the set of documents for the third time for the single Sim card to the "NAVYUG MARKETING" before nearly 5-6 days but till today my number is not working and these persons without giving me any satisfactory answer about my previous documents asking me to supply fresh set to get my connection started.

The AIRTEL RELATIONSHIP CENTER executives had no answer for my questions and they arrogantly answered me to speak on hot line, who were also not having the answers of my questions, in that case why are you appointing such useless persons who can not answer a single question. They are again asking me to submit fresh documents what the shame is this ? what they are doing with my documents since last 15- 20 days ?

It is expected from you that you will start my mobile with all facilities within two days from the receipt of this mail along with the answers of my following questions....

1. I have given the documents for a single Sim card for 3 times, how many times it is required to be given as per TRY rules ?
2. What these persons are doing with my documents since last 15 days to whom i have submitted documents as these persons who are acting under your name as authorized agents ?
3. Who will be responsible for any kind of misuse of my documents ? Defiantly these persons and your company also as these are your agents.
4. Whether it is permissible to activate the Sim card without any document for 7-8 days as you have done ? That card could have been misused in that time also, who will be responsible in that case ?
5. Who is responsible for the loss of my time, mental harassment caused to me so also the loss in profession cause to me due to blocking of my mobile number ?
6. Why are you appointing the useless persons who can not answer properly to customers at least to your relationship centers?
7. Whether you can guarantee me that my documents are not misused till today by these your agents, if no then who will be responsible for the further consequences ?
7. I am going to file the complaint in the nearest police station regarding the situation with the name of all these persons so also your company and in the news paper also.
8. If my documents are misused as apprehended by me and the police comes to my home for my arrest who will be responsible for the loss of my reputation ?
Kindly supply me the detailed list of the mobile connections which are running in my name with the activation date so that i can point out which are bogusly issued in my name. Kindly give me the e-mail address or the procedure to make an complaint to the TRY authorities.
Hoping your kind cooperation and the immediate action on these agents and most importantly my mobile number, in the event of failure i will left with no other alternative but to file the grievance before the Consumer Forum at your cost and consequences.

With Warm Regards

Adv.Roshan.K.Dhande

HIGH COURT
Nagpur and Amravati

MOb- 9960699477. 9404103478
jaswant roy

vodafone's complaint

i was using airtel but unfortunately or u can say i had got mad that i changed or got MNP my number from airtel to CHEAP VODAFONE. when i was using Airtel my credit limit was of Rs. 2,000/- But in Vodafone it is of Rs. 600/- and due to this my number was debarred from the Cheap Vodafone. and the call rates of Vodafone are also higher than from the Airtel. my bill date is 28 of the month but the CHEAP Vodafone debarred my calls on 26 nov due to non payment of the bill. and when i called to customer care of this CHEAP Vodafone to make the complaint, but when i made the call on 111, i could not get connected to customer care executive despite pressing IVR option to talk to the customer care executive. i tried so many times for around 15 days and when finally i got connected to the customer care, i was neither listened properly nor any satisfactory answer was given to my problem. whenever i requested the customer care executive to transfer my call to some senior officer as i was not satisfied with the person who was assisting me, then i had to wait for around half an hour and thereafter my call was abruptly disconnected, this happened with me 4-5 times. i was provided different information on different times whenever i called to the customer care of Vodafone. at the time of taking the services of Vodafone i had intimated them that my usage is high and i need the increased credit limit for my mobile number and the Vodafone had told me that my credit limit shall be increased every month automatically. but now i came to know that my outgoing was abruptly barred due to the credit limit without intimating me and when i again called to the customer care executive then they say that the credit limit of my number can be increased only after 3 months which shows that i can use my number on the misleading terms and conditions of the Vodafone. some service messages keep on flashing on my display with the options of yes or no, which causes frustration and if mistakenly the option got pressed then the unuseful services can be started on my number and for which i will have to pay to the vodafone, i think these type of messages are for extorting the money from the customers. i was having only network problem with the airtel but over all Airtel is much better than the Vodafone. deficient services of my mobile number 8527590239 vodafone.
jaswant roy

complaint of vodafone

supriya.lawyer24

Nov 27, 2012

Disturbances and harassment by regular miscalled and calls by Mobile No.8017236702

I, Supriya Sarkar using the GSM connection in my residential home of Reliance Smart, being no.8100190452. From some days my family members are being continuously disturbed and harassed by an unknown person who using the mobile no. 8017236702. That the said unknown person using that mobile number i.e. 8017236702 all on a sudden miscalled in my mobile number and somehow he called my mobile without any reason. I have reportedly told him not to call in this number but all my attempts were in vain.

It is therefore, I am requesting your goodself to take a strong action against that unknown person and that unknown number i.e.8017236702.
dev.1248

Nov 24, 2012

tata photon+ closed conection without infomerd me

Rsir,
we would like to request i have face bigger problem from TATA PHOTON PLUS purchase dongle last 7month ago
mo.9217505675 MEID A0000033462CCF COUSTMORE NAME PURAN SINGH I ST TIME PAY RS.1650/--
OTHER SMALL RECHARGE TIME TO TIME NOTHING PROBLEM BUT WE RECHARGE 2501/-- LAST SEP2012
COMPANY OFFER 1YEAR VALIDTY &6GB DATA FREE

1 NOVEMBER COMPANY DISCOUNT MY PHOTON PLUS CONNECTION I HAVE APR OCH CUSTOMER
CARE . SAY DISCOUNT YOU CONNECTION BUT NO GIVE REASON . I AM VERY DEPRESS BECAUSE MY 4000/--
RS AS FLASH OUT BY COMPANY ALSO LOSS OF MY BROTHER STUDY

SO PLEASE LOOK OUT THIS MATTER SOLVE MY PROBLEM
9872714479 DEV
farman

Nov 21, 2012

sms

why you fix 100 sms per day when it was 200 sms per day without any alert .
i lost my abt 60 rupees :(
farman

Nov 21, 2012

sms

I want to add a complaint
why u fix 100 sms per day without any alert
kamleshbhatt

Nov 20, 2012

No response about portability from Uninor

I forward this email only when the company don't listen the party or no result of his problems are assured. This type of companies are not working in the interest of customers. This is my observation that lingering or hidden charges are the weapons for them to make the customer's pocket empty. I have send a SMS before more then 15 days, but no result has come yet or no one has tried to contact me... May I know the meaning of portability. I am interested in positive results.
Please look in to the matter to have good positive result.

Thank You.

Cc: "nodalofficer.guj@uninor.in" <nodalofficer.guj@uninor.in>
Sent: Monday, 12 November 2012 9:08 AM
Subject: Regarding portability of my mobile number 8490965365 from UNINOR

Namaskar
I am the user of the connection of Uninor since more then three months. The scheme is ended after 3 months, then I send a request for portability to the service provider UNINOR but no result is received so far. The necessary formality was done by SMS but the company tries to hold me with there conditions which gets me cheated. The company also can provide all the information which is required in your earlier reply. If the company is unable to provide me the original Terms & Conditions then they should proceed my request without lingering. I will change the service provider only and not the mobile no..... 8490965365...I will send a copy to TRAI if it will not be processed in time..more then 15 days have been passed...! Please look in to the matter at your earliest to have benefits of another service provider, I expect your prompt positive actions in this regards.
Thank You...

Kamlesh R Bhatt
Borsad (M)9426331173 (M)8490965365
Sreepathy

Nov 17, 2012

Unknow calls

I received around 20 calls to my BSNL land line from 1409490087, 1409334595, 1409490087, 1409490072, 1409334592, 1409263429 in last 3 days. If I respond the call it will be "Thanks for calling us" and will get disconnected. I don't know whether it is an local or international call and it is chargeable to the receiving phone no. Please do the needful to stop this new-sense.
Dr S P Sharma

Nov 11, 2012

Poor BSNL mobile network coverage

I am a postpaid mobile customer of BSNL since 7-8 yrs.I am, nowadays,getting serious mobile network problems inside my residential area ,resulting in call drops,call failures,cross connections,& several other network related problems.I had contacted local authorities several times-but no fruitful results.Later I contacted to AGM(CM) at Itarsi to resolve my problem. He helped me inside his capacity & my problem was solved a little bit for some period. Network coverage in my area remains near about -100 dBm. Please look into this matter and take it seriosly to maintain reputation of this public undertaking company. Further I want to add that network stregth of IDEA,AIRTEL is about -55 dBm.
So you are kindly requested to look into matter as early as possible.
Yours
DR S P SHARMA
Medical Specialist
09425041979
Distt Hospital Harda
(M P)
mahendra agrawal

Nov 8, 2012

bill are raise after disconnection of servises

I had a connection of airtel at my residence with no 0771-4057441 which was disconnected on my written request from april 12 . I had also requested to refund my Caution money ( security deposit) with them. The stopped raising bills after disconnection but yet to refund security deposit. But all of a sudden airtel has started raising bills on me from sept12 and also raised bill for oct 12. The bill shows no call charges since line is non existant. I several time informed them about the fact and lodge complaint owith bhopal appealate of airtel but all in vain. With repeated phone calls they are harrasing me for fictitious o/s dues.

pl hepl.

ca mahendra agrawal
deepak5867

Nov 7, 2012

barring of my outgoing calls

dear sir,

Presently i am using the airtel mobile number 9818220634. All the previous bills were paid by me on time. I am not a defaulter in making payments. Recently i received the bill of present month with the last date of payment as 14th nov still almost a week left. But from last three days the company is threatening me to pay the bill immediately and also they have barred my outgoing calls citing the reason that you have crossed the credit limit of rs. 1000 about which i was never informed by company. I have sent the mails to the company to review their stand but still they have not resolved the problem. the companies action is against the customer welfare. When they themselves have given me the last date to pay and when i am not a defaulter how the company can harrass me on this ground for preessurizing me for early payment. The barring of my outgoing call has given me a mental tensuon.
It is requested to kindly intervene and a suitable action be taken against the company.
raju thomas

Nov 6, 2012

Automatically deducted.Rs.10 for astro for every week

Automatically deducted.Rs.10 for astro service without my wish in my mobile network in every week and automatically renewed without any information and without my permission.Please deactivate astro service in my mobile network.

my mob no. 8097173907
kanu mistry

Nov 2, 2012

without any accpetation value added service start

Respected Sirs/Mdam,
i m customer of reliance CDMA,i have no.9375778883,my complaitn is that the company started any value addesd service without any my acceptance,and i complaint them 10 to 12 times that i have to for complaint against you in TRAI.but they do not stopping that.and impliment any VAS to my mobile and charge it on me.so please take some action and do favour me.
in hope for some quick action against RELIANCE

yours faith fully
kanu mistry
Jawaaharlal Gupta Send email

Oct 31, 2012

I have applied for new postpaid no. which I was offered
by Idea agency, for Rs.300/= .
on 16/10/12 his excutive came and gave me the sim (89910475091209079317)and took with him Rs.300/=
and filled application form -10406083. Till date my number is not activated nor the agency is returning my money.
I complained in custumer care COMPLAIN No.114610230 Dt.23-10-12 Till date I have not received any action . PLease look into this matter PLEASE.
thanking
jlgupta

Oct 31, 2012

I have applied for new postpaid no. which I was offered
by Idea agency, for Rs.300/= .
thanking
jlgupta
vijaybondriya

Oct 29, 2012

FixedLine Phone not working

I am customer of Airtel for last 13 years my fixed line phone is 91-755-4284091.
Now the Airtel our service provider says. Maintaining line and instrument is customer responsibility.There line is working up to the wall where they have fixed there DP. If we are not able to make call or receive call on the telephone instrument than we are responsible for maintaining line and instrument.
We want to to know that keeping the line and instrument working in customer's premises is responsibility of customer or service provider.
The Telephone Instrument was provided by Airtel.

yours faithfully
vikas
ATHAR KHAN

Oct 13, 2012

unavailibility of gsm postpaid sim

it is more than two weeks after complaining to the service provider that my no is not in use due to the unavailibility of gsm replacement postpaid sim for my no-7417221628 and complaint ref-no-329859223 no positive measures have been taken to provede me the same instead after mailing to all competent persons also some cust support use to call and tell me to wait every time for two days and we are looking into the matter and will resolved it by the end of the day but no revert feedback was given when i went to the tata outlets. how much time will the sevice provider take to resolve it ? why are they not understanding the problems i am facing because of the stop working no for more than two weeks
plz do needful
thanks
ATHAR KHAN
IFFCO AONLA UNIT
BAREILLY U.P
sraghubar89

Oct 12, 2012

Portability of Mobile Number

With due respect, I state that I am Airtel prepaid customer. I applied for portability of my service provider from Airtel to Idea. My Unique Porting ID is AV571581 and the expiry date is 16- 10-12.Till 12-10-12, My service provider is not changed. Please look into this matter.

Thanking You
Raqghubar Shyam Singh

DEVENDRA KUMAR - B.COM 3rD YEAR RESULT
    Dear sir My Name is DEVENDRA KUMAR. I have applied for...
    Airtel - recharge
    In paytm my recharge successful show but costumer care say...
    Ibps - FORGOT TO REPRINT APPLICATION FORM
    I have applied for IBPS CLERK 2014. but i missed to take...
    Aircel - Aircel Roaming
    I have aircel number 9097677096 which is now in roaming.I...
    Kolkata Police - Stolen mobile Phone
    Respected Sir, I need your help to get back my stolen...
    care@paytm.com - recharge was not successfully but money debited
    paytym online for recharge on 9341225237 on24-08-2014 +...
    snapdeal - False information regarding free installation and product...
    I ordered HUL Pureit Ultima RO + UV Water Purifier (Order...
    www.discountbookstore.in - Not receiving ordered book
    Dear sir, I ordered a book "Question bank for limited...
    sinealertz.com - Fake Job Interview Offers
    Hi All, Just to substantiate my claims & following...