TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Kondalarao Pulagam

Jun 11, 2014

waiver

When my bill was pending Rs. 2361/-, TATA DCOMO collection executive called me and he offered Rs. 1361 waiver if I pay Rs. 1000/-. As I believed him and paid Rs. 1000/- after I paid amount also they did not activate my service, when i approach customer care they given another number, I contacted him he said waiver not possible. Kindly give me advice.

Thanks& regards,

Kondalarao Pulagam
Mobile. 9849771873
kr.pulagam@gmail.com
basana

Jun 10, 2014

De activation of NEXGTV

I made several requests to BSNL from 21/05/2014 to till this date(10/06/2014) for de activation of NEXGTV connection but no action was initiated by BSNL till to-day Please deactivate nexgtv connection my mobile no is 9440127063
basana

Jun 10, 2014

Deactivation of NEXGTV/ bsnl cell

I made several requests to BSNL from 21/05/2014to till now ie on( 10/06/2014) for deactivation of NEXGTV connection
but no action was initiated by bsnl so far Please deactivate NEXGTV connection to my mobile no 9440127063
rajiv kishor

SMS Pack deactive withou my knowlage,so SMS charge high

this is inform to you that ;without my knowalage SMS pack deactivate (my mob. no.-9823265086;)
then SMS charge very high.please look this case ...

rajiv-9823265086
chandruumapathy

my number blocked

my vodafone 9962116651 number was blocked for SMS.I asked to customer care they said that i need to register with TRAI.Actually I did not do any kind of marketing .Every i will send messages to my friends and relatives only.Without my knowledge they blocked.How to un block?
sweet5456

SMS barred

my vodafone 9962845432 number was blocked for SMS.I asked to customer care they said that i need to register with TRAI.Actually I did not do any kind of marketing .Every i will send messages to my friends and relatives only.Without my knowledge they blocked.How to un block?
madan1.singh.rathore@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2014

Poor Mobile Network

I am using two prepaid Reliance mobile connections in Pune Aundh area of Maharashtra. One is Reliance CDMA and other is Reliance GSM connection. I am not getting any mobile network connection signals on the mobile phones. The whole reliance mobile network of Reliance is having poor quality.

When I am trying to call on the reliance customer care numbers it is not letting me connect to the customer care executive. Even if it says "Press 9 to talk to customer care executive, the call gets disconnected after sometime". This is really bad network reception and they are failing to provide any sort of mobile service.

I have tried calling their customer care numbers but there is no help. Please help to look into this problem and try to resolve this.

My Reliance Numbers are:
+9595093951
+9326129680

Madan Singh
ben hupa

Jun 7, 2014

sudden stop of sending e-bill with details and now send through sms with total amount.

I am using aircel postpaid SIM No. 7399062771, I have registered my e-bill be send to my e-mail I.D: benjamin_hupa@yahoo.com for almost five to six month I had received through e-bill. As per nature of my work, some I used to go on long tour. And I cannot pay in time no matter with fine I paid them and some time through others. there are place we don't get any network from aircel, vodafone and Idea too. Some time when customer care call up I use to them, I am on tour would take some more days why I am no getting any network, Is it so that since they know I am busy and won't be able go through the bills detail. Do they have taken the chance sending sms. As my SIM No. is always with them they could asked my E-mail I.D is block or not. Till date I am using that e-mail I.D. Are the customer care trying to help customer or not. This is the first time I am hearing bill send through sms.. If through not e-bill they have to sent by paper bill to satisfied.
kanagarajbalu

Jun 6, 2014

Internet Plan Change

My mobile number is 8056523228(airtel).i was recently activated Rs.126 2G gprs plan.Earlierly i check my mobile for offers in 121.the offer shows below details.
2G
Rs 98 650MB/21 days
Rs 126 1GB/28 days.
I choose the second plan.but after recharging the message coming with 650MB internet benefit.i call the customer care number the person simply answered this is a technical problem the plans are changed we will correct soon.the answer is not acceptable one.Airtel is asia's one of the biggest network but they didnt change the USSD and offers details also act like an irresponsibility network.i am suffering from this issue and lost my money.the customer service on airtel is very poor as well as customer relationship.
bala_B

Jun 5, 2014

my vodafone number was blocked for SMS.

my vodafone 9655443539 number was blocked for SMS.I asked to customer care they said that i need to register with TRAI.Actually I did not do any kind of marketing .Every i will send messages to my friends and relatives only.Without my knowledge they blocked.How to un block?
punjabmedi

unnesser calling

dear sir connect compy is calling to my no. 9463288700 from 7696097354 -7696097351-asking deposit bill of connect no 0181-5058620 this no i thing belong to jalandhar but i am staying in tanda 45km he always give harassment 10-15 time in a day 4-5 sms in a day to deposit bill i am always asking her i have not installed any connect no.please do not call me in futher but no vain please do some need full to give me relife from unnecessary call from connect company jalandhar
thanks
punjab
G.anand A

Letter for allotting new connection

Letter for allotting new connection

This is the letter on reference No.OB-1597 at the name of Girish Anand Mathpal residence on 11/1 kamal vihar kamalpur Burari Delhi-110084 which I had registered on 26/5/2014 to pay registration fee Rs. 500/-
After one week I contact Burari area telephone exchange regarding my land line telephone connection. Burari officials inform me that my registration has been canceled due to some technical issue. MTNL cannot provide me new connection at my residence.
I want draw your kind attention towards below maintain issue:-
1. Why MTNL Burari Exchange cannot provide me telephone connections while my neighborhood taking some facility
(Tele No of neighbor 011-27616679) ?
2. Why didn’t they inform me this kind of technical excuse while I was getting registration for new connection?
3. MTNL is profit taking institution, Dose it; this kind of negligence of customers can stand MTNL in global marketing age?
I have great expectation to you that you will soon consider of my letter regarding new connection and will be allotted me new connection.
Nagendranfriends

customer care

I am using BSNL , the customer care is not responding properly even they are not attending the calls
Princeton_Selvaraj

Frequent Network Down

Hathway Account Number:1078357
Hathway Account_Holder:Manikandan
Princeton_Selvaraj

Frequent Network Down

Hi TRAI,

I am from Pune using Hathway ISP for past 4 months and in these months we have never received Interent for full 30 days in a month. Normally in a month network wil be down for 2 times and for each time they will take 7 to 10 days to resolv. so at the end we will be getting Internet for maximum 12 to 14 days for which are pying 1255.And if we gave the complaint for the same in Hatway they will respond back saying that end of day(The day when we give a call to Hathway), but issue wont resolved that day. And this issue will goes on untill end of month and by starting of next month issue will resolved. We really fed up by seeing the recovery action taken by Hathway to their customers. This is not acceptable. So please look in to this issue & logged my complain.

Note:
By 1st June they resolved network issue which we faced for past 1 week and on 2nd June again network was down & still they have not resolved the issue.
Vipin Gputa

Jun 3, 2014

Problem in internal upadation of payment resulting in cancellation of customers incoming and outgoing

I have received a waiver from Vodafone for Rs. 7800 for charging unduly and the rest of the amount has been paid on 29th May, 2014. The phone incoming and outgoing was again barred on 2nd June'14. After ,repeated follow up at the customer care and their appellate committee ,the reason given was non payment. They finally checked in their system and said that the payment as well as the waiver has not been internally updated.
The executives sitting in the appellate committee ask for unreasonable time to check and revert. I don't think that the customer should follow up for internal updations and send them waiver mails that we have received from them and get into all this hassle. They also talk as if we are lying and we don't have any such mails. Every executive will put the name of some other executive and the work is still not done.
Please look into the matter on urgent basis.

Vipin Gupta
narayan69

PORTING FROM BSNL PREPAID TO VODAFONE

I HAVE APPLIED FOR PORTING MY BSNL PREPAID CONNECTION TO VODAFONE ON DT. 16.05.2014 AND MY UPC NO IS "BW542313" BUT TILL DATE MY NUMBER IS NOT RELEASED BY BSNL AND IT IS WORKING IN BSNL NETWORK. ALL THE DOCUMENTS HAVE ALREADY BEEN SUBMITED FOR PORTING.

Narayan Singh
Mob. No. 9458818985.
techno Automobiles

Vodafone Not allowing for Porting to Airtel inspite of its poor services

Our Organization is using 201 corporate numbers of Vodafone subscriber. But the services offered by Vodafone is very poor and unsatisfactory. Instead of our continuous complaints, they are not able to provide is satisfactory services. Due to unsatisfactory services provided by vodafone, We have been trying to Port to airtel from last 4 months but every time Vodafone reject the request by one reason or another. In each month's bill Vodafone charge us some extra charges and to sort this issue whole month's pass by by mailing each other. This is happening from last 3 billing cycles and the same mistake is being repeated by vodafone. Vodafone is just reacting as it is the only monopoly service provider in the market and actually we as a customer is helpless to overcome this.

Pls help us port our numbers from Vodafone to Airtel.

Our Organisation name is Techno Automobiles and my contact number is 9650493001.

Pls help us to sort this matter.
Virag yadav

Jun 2, 2014

please activate my number

Dear Sir/Ma,am

kindly activate my number cuz my number deactivate in tale market.
i was sand some promotional sms for my business purpose.
i know very well about TRAI rules but i m missing that day.so i m really
very sorry for our activity.kindly activate my number asap.

kathikaad

Jun 1, 2014

sms outing is barred

Please unlock my number 9585668545 to send sms.
sankar1980rao

May 31, 2014

FAMILY &FRIENDS PACK AND BALANCE NOT ADD MY NEW SIM.

my name GUTTULA SANKARARAO, LAST RECHARGE ONLINE SBI INSTANT PAY THROUGH RS-110/- RECHARGE DATE may ​03 2014&may 06 2014 9553499349&7730076685 ok.current balance is RS 32/-DT 14.05.2014,my family and friend five no is -1. 7730076685, 2.9505516631,3.8466984334,4.9848168779,5.9948099880.this five no active charge each RS 7/- debit my a/c balance,Sim 2011 family &friends pack new parchase ok my submit document voter id card , GUTTULA SANKARARAO ,D NO -23-7-21/2,yuva nager, po ramachandrapuram, dt- east godavari, st -andhra pradesh, pin 533255. but your data entry my name is g subbarao ,D NO -23-7-21/2,yuva nager, po ramachandrapuram, dt- east godavari, st -andhra pradesh, pin 533255.unlimited call to nodel officer hyderabad ph no 9948002240 my problem not solow , my name not change ok , mistake idea cullular ok. my nokia ph missing nokia x6 imei no 352006045647543.your system my no imei is 352006040000000 ok.i contact idea show room kakinada i show my id proof but not accept. i call nodel offecer hyd same no 27.05.2014 active but my no 9553499349 previous balance not credit and my five no's not add my new sim .i large complaint no 145165069935 dt 30.05.2014 time 19.50,presant sim no-89910735701312076911 H4 SYS1311,
crjagtiani

May 30, 2014

Tata docomo port in

Complaint against Tata docomo
The funny company - Tata docomo

Actually these company should not give any adds caus they dont have brains to do business , for past few days i am trying my no to port in to tata docomo , but all the outlets in mumbai dont have facility to issue prepaid card for port in , they said only post paid card will be given .

What a loser company .
kanimozhi abbu

May 30, 2014

sms barrier

Sir,my number is 9962805063 without any information my outgoing sms has been blocked. So please take this complaint n resolve this problem6
ideacellular

May 29, 2014

RE : Terminating My No. by giving False Reasons

We wish to inform you that the matter is currently being followed up and our concerned team will revert to you at the earliest.

Customer Care, Idea Cellular
DREAMZ MOUNT CONSULTANT P.LTD

May 29, 2014

Itemised Bill Charge

We have a Vodafone corporate connection vide mb no 8017511450, in which company has asked me that no itemized bill charges charged but last 4 months company had charged Rs 50 as itemized bill charges, in so many times we have complain to your customer care but he said it is chargeable. Please look in to the matter immediately and lodged my complain.

anna university - correction is not proper
    Sir,my name :karthik .s Reg:...
    TataSky - channel
    I'd 1094623723 Sanjay kesarwani I want to...
    Aircel - Regards to Balance
    Hi , My Name is Prabhakar from Pune. Recently I have...
    YEPME - act of fraud
    I m Vishnu Vijay I had ordered casual shoes Which had...
    TOYOTA - Remove my add and phone from olx
    Remove my add and phone from olx my olx id.Added on 1...
    ATS kennel /Anamika mallick - Cheated by selling Indian spitz
    ATS kennel /Anamika mallick cheated me by delivering...
    scholarship rejected by PFMS - Rejected By Bank through PFMS.
    Dear sir Mera naam satendra kumar vimal hai mai iti 1st...
    sun college of engineering and technology - result
    Result was not released by anna university but the sun...
    LIC OF INDIA - Policy no.S 48686150
    Dear sir, Policy no.S 48686150 - date of opening:...
    Magadh University - BEd Certificate Fake or Original
    Sir, Mr. Sijith P V was a B Ed Student of magadh...