TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

srikanth.apsacs@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2013

AIRTEL SIGNAL PROBLEM

In Tenali, Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh, Airtel Signal Problem is very high. Every day we came out of the house and talking in Mobile Phone. Airtel Signal is very low in Area of Varma Vari Street, Muttim Setty Palem, Tenali, Ward Numbers 15 and 16. So help for Airtel Good Signal.

Thanking you sir,
Srikanth.K
BANKIM DAVE

Aug 24, 2013

problam with 3g services, refund and bills of tataphon

Dear sir/Madam
I purchesd tata photn-3g in month of april with 3months advance payment plan with my account no 918123877.
from the day is was not working as technical problam from comany as there is no tower or network set up with company.
Due this I aske for cenelleation of service and refund in person many time by personally visite with company's shivranjni shop and many time eamiled to given emailID -listen@tatadocomo.com & Appellate GJ <Appellate.GJ@tatadocomo.com>
from my email davebankim@gmail.com
regrate to write that, som any commincations company not given refund to me and instant of refund and cencellation thay raised new bills for not providing service and use of product. now, every day I am getting thretening call from making payment.
you are requested to do the needful in this.
Bankim Dave
premang_s

Aug 23, 2013

not generating my bill due to portability

I have already applied for portability due to exciss bill amount form last 3 months & have also mailed to appleate officer for this prior to portability code generate but I didn't receive any response from there. So I generate portability code but company didn't generaete my bill after my billing period is completed & no response from company. Kindly help me if you are in power of telecom companies.
Gaurang Sharma
Vodafone, Haryana
chapesh

Aug 23, 2013

NETWORK PROBLEM FOR TWO YEAR

CHETAN TRIVEDI 32, Panchvati Society, Opp.Ratna Plaza Appartment, New Ranip, Ahmedabad. Mobile : 9898032978
Aittel Ltd, Ahmedabad.

SUB : Network Connection Problem Dear Sir,

My mobil number is 9898032978 & 9998999367. I am using these numbers since last 7 years. I am living at above address since last 1 yesr. I am getting very much network problem at all the time at above address. I first complained to Airtel on 20 Oct 10 by phone. I got the assurance from you end to resolve the problem as soon as possible.But there was only talk assurance from your end. After many complaints I could not get the sufficient reply from Airtel.The Network Problem is still continuous.

There are not only the complaints by me but also the whole society & nearly areas peoples. Many peoples of society are using another company SIM. They are not facing network problem.

I have talked to the nodal officer before one and half YEAR to 9724534865 number. They told me to resolve problem with in 24 hours, but till today they coun't replied back to me.

Once again request to you solve problem urgently.

Thank You, Chetan Trivedi.
Forex

Aug 21, 2013

Monthly Charges more than Credit Limit

We are a corporate customer of Airtel in the name of M/s Forex Fasteners Pvt. Ltd. having Relationship No.1025889020 since Oct, 2011 and now using more than 50 airtel numbers.

Please note the below points:

1. We received last two bills as detail below:
Sr. No. Bill No. Bill Amount Period
1. 115477440 89,182.22 23rd May-13 to 22nd Jun-13
2. 143808468 1,30,179.03 23rd Jun-13 to 22nd Jul-13

2. Our sanctioned credit limit is Rs.53,900/- as depicted on the bills.
3. We were surprised when we received the above said bills, which was much more than our sanctioned credit limit without any intimation.
4. If our credit limit is Rs.53,900/- then why the system don’t cut off the connection automatically and how the monthly charges computed upto 89,182.22 and 1,30,179.03. It is extremely high from our credit limit.
5. As our MD & executives were visited to China during Jun-13 & Jul-13 and the IR facility was activated on their numbers.
6. In this visit they used mobile data the cost of which is near to nothing in India as well as in China. But we are very much surprised to see the charges on one specific date i.e. Dt.23rd Jun-13 at 08:14:16 i.e. Rs.25910.16/-.

Sir, we want to know that each & every mobile calls/charges are monitories by automatic system of Airtel and services are automatically disconnect if charges exceed from sanctioned credit limit. Then why not disconnect the services when our charges exceeds from our sanctioned credit limit during these bill periods.

Kindly look into the matter thoroughly and decrease our bill upto our sanctioned credit limit, enabling us to pay the bills immediately.

Thanks & Regds.
iamprash

Aug 20, 2013

false deduction of balance

Customer executive deduct all my balance by activating different services just because of heated argumentwith me & i called to the customer care to file complaint regarding balance deduction from my reliance mobile no 8882595806 & he talk unprofessionaly and said that call me after 8am,when i said that transfer my call to your senior he said that he is sleeping,I loose tamper & had a heated argument with him & he is just laughing and said do what you want.I was shocked that what type of service they are providing to us and when i cut the call i got 3 messages Of activation of different services & all my balance deducted.
I need justice .
My contact number is 9718084196 for further communication.
manojrishu

Aug 17, 2013

phone no. -9910145222

on 16.08.2013
From 26th July i am facing the network problem in my house Address is B-1768, Shastri Nagar, Delhi - 110052.
when complaintaint regarding this the request is closed without any solution on 01.08.2013. when i contact the customer care on 02.08.2013, Mr. Shiv Shanker has stopped the My GPRS service of 2G rental of 98 for 1GB and started the 3G Services monthly rental of Rs 649.00 without my contention. i didnt requested for the same. when i contacted the customer care on 04.08.2013 they told me that Rs. 98.00 Monthly rental 2G plan they cant started again.

after getting fedup from Your customer care department, i placed one request on 13.08.2013 for disconnection of my Phone and the request no given by them is 52262263.
on 14aug 2013i received the call from +91-9810599291, they promise me to give the discount of Rs. 300.00 and they will start the 2G , GPRS service monthly rental of Rs. 125.00 with in 48 hours.

still both the services were not activated and while contacting again to you customer care, Mr. Govind just said call us after 4 hours if you want.

if This type of services will bve provided by the AIRTEL, then i am sorry i will not continue the Number.
you are requested kindly close the account as soon as possible, and tell me how much the amount i have to pay after deducting any security.

still no action you people have taken on Shiv Shanker, but you people have make the customer always suffer.

you are once again requested to kindly closed number as soon as possible.

on 17.08.2013
No ONE HAS CONTACT ME REGARDING THIS, WHEN I CONTACT THE CUSTOMER CARE , THEY ALWAYS SAID PLS CONTACT AFTER 4 HOURS AND DISCONNECT THE PHONE.

I DONT KNOW WHAT SHOULD I DO.
NEITHER THEY DISCONNECT THE PHONE NOR SOLVE THE PROBLEM.
L K Porwal

Aug 15, 2013

Non Activation of SIM on porting from Airtel to Vodafone

I have submitted request for porting my airtel number 9818645339 on 07.08.2013 which was accepted by airtel on 14.08.2013. The services on this number were terminated by airtel at night of 14-15.08.2013. On 15.08.2013 I contacted at Customer care of vodafone for more than 08 times, but my number not started working till 1100 on 16.08.2013. Thus my number remained closed for more than 24 hours. This compale me to take again a new airtel number on 16.08.2013. Thus I experience a very bad, sad and BAHUT HI'GHATIYA" service of Vodafone. In this process I also loose my 5 year old number 9818645339 for a time of 90 days (after 90 days I will again port my number to Airtel) Now I feel that services of airtel is most better than Vodafone. Nobody bother and help me in Vodafone. This is a very low standard telphone company I feel.
ramkumar.palanivelu

Aug 12, 2013

Changing service provider

I am using reliance for past one year and they do not have 3g services in chennai and i tried to change the service provider through unique portal code when i tried customer care they said your proof was not updated and give your proof to the person from whom you bought the sim.I gave the proof and photo to the shop keeper and when i tried to get the unique portal code the customer care said still proof was not updated in our system and they asked to give the proof in gandhi nagar, chennai.Still after a month the customer care is saying your proof was not updated but the services from them are still active.I am unable to change from reliance.Please do the needful.

Ramkumar
Reliance number: 9940565330
jk yadav

DEDUCTION OF BALANCE FROM TATA DOCOMO

I have tatadocomo mob no. 8699104176 using with internet pack of Rs 250/pm. he deducted my balance in vas services which is once i closed through customercare. still he is continue to deduct my balance every month.
its not first time, when i call customercare they are try to make me fool. please take action against them.

with regards
jk yadav
yadavjeetendra30@gmail.com
paramveer

Aug 7, 2013

continuous amount deduction of vas service

I have a relaince number 7814472636.whenever I recharged my number they continuously deduct balance from the amount.I have called up customer care executive to deactivate all these servie but still they is continuous deduction.they refund the deduction amount upto certain number of times but that they say ur chances to refund are over.all my recharge amount is wasted in these.please give a solutioon and take a proper action against them.thanks.
paramveer

Aug 7, 2013

deducting rupee against vas service

antony vimal

Aug 6, 2013

vodafone

I recharged 201Rs on my Vodafone number (9047161418) at 16/07/2013 for roaming free but it is not activated still now. If i call the customer care they will not response me. They given service registration number that is 422057064. But they didn't take action for that kindly take a necessary action to my number
Mukgeet

Aug 5, 2013

Unnecessary amount deduction.

I have an Idea Cellular prepaid connection no. 9927427480 from seven years. So many times company had deducted amount from my main balance. In turn company customer care assured not to do in future. But this malpractice in going on till date. I have filed many complaints in Idea CC. Recently in the morning 50 Rs. Had deducted. Sometimes company had returned my amount.. They have deducted taking recourse of ISD, SMS etc.
You are requested to curb this malpractice at the earliest and return my amount. An RTI application is being filed desperately in TRAI Delhi regarding the matter.

Mukesh Verma

77 Kaveri Vihar -2
Shamsabad Road
Agra - 282004.
Mukgeet

Aug 5, 2013

Amount deduction

I have an Uninor prepaid connection No.8865015191. All of sudden company deducted around Rs. 100/- dated 04/8/2013. I tried to call customer care Uninor but no option was to contact customer care officer. Further I call 9058090580 a no. Of times but not attended properly. At 11:00 AM on 05/8/2013 company told that it had no updates.
None is there to attend my complaint properly. Kindly, refund my amount at the earliest & take a due care of the same in future.

Mukesh Verma
77 Kaveri Vihar -2
Shamsabad Road Agra -282004.

Alternate No. 9927427480.
pragya.pinu

Aug 4, 2013

Vodafone customer care Support team are NOT support to customers

I have very much fade off to use Vodafone services.I use vodafone SIM from last 3 years but in last I month I specially requested the the vodafone store which is located on Rajiv chok they are not supported even if not cooperative to customers.In the moth of june I visited 3 times every weekend but they don't want to listen any thing and always say the server is not running.

kindly inform me IS it possible that vodafone server is not running from last 1 months,and vodafone software is that much cheap.

And also the customer care support team say you have to move other network.

kindly consider this is it alternate solution to change vodafone to others..

thanks
pragya
9582016763
ideacellular

Aug 3, 2013

RE: strong bill issue of idea

Dear Dheeraj,

We wish to affirm that your complaint for billing dispute has been initiated with us; under reference number S1-4348803942 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Idea Cellular
gagrana

Mobile portability problem from Bsnl

I am a postpaid customer of Bsnl and my mobile no is 9414107909,on dated 03/07/2013 I had applied for number portability from bsnl to airtel my upc is Br984723 and was expired on 21/07/2013 ,after all try and complain i am failed to port my number airtel people had charged there amount and now saying nothing whereas bsnl is not allowing me to port.I am helpless please do something.

prempal singh
ppsrgagrana@gmail.com
Deepak#

Vodafone bill

I have a vodafone number 9811803081 whcih i am using for more than 10 year and since last one year their services are pathetic the way the customer service people are talking, it look like that illiterate people are now working in vodafone. i write my compalint in the vodafone that the services fo 3G plan has been activated withouth my consent on my mobie and later when i call they told we are helpless as we don't have the full access of the system, please write to corporatecare.del@vodafone.com. i write so many mails but have not received a reply agaisnt by concern apart from this they told be here and there.

I have a monthly bill of around 4K with vodafone and they people even don't bother to call. I think they don't requrie business, so very soon i will switch over to someother provide, can any one suggest the better provider among the rest.
dheeraj talreja

Aug 2, 2013

strong bill issue of idea

wrong bill issue on 23 rd july,too worried about it ,dat has absolutely disturbed my mind, plz look into the matter,it's urgent,,
dheeraj talreja, idea, mob. no.-9795111153
AryaVivek

Aug 2, 2013

not active 3g

I am user of Reliance.I reacher 123 net pack on this number 9693025545. but it is to slow customer care not response anything.so kindly help.and solve this problem
customer care no. is not receive my call

rahul bansal7770

vodafone neteork prob

I hv voda no 9716293335.i facing network regarding problem 4 last 6 month n do complaint regulary i customer care .but they were nt given a satisfy answer . M not used 2g n 3g properly .my phone has not reachable 4 long time . Voda employ change my sim 2 times n i was change my handset 4 times but problem remain still on.they were give me only date n then a date will come they were forward 2 another date .my complaint is forward 6 times for a long period plz tell me wat will i do
awes.fahmi

Airtel Services Deactivated

I am using a number 9873350613 from last 8-9 years. It was a Vodafone postpaid when I first bought. Earlier vodafone services were good and I didnot have any complains but gradually their services detoriated and I was quite disappointed. I had a credit limit of Rs.36000 and I used to pay more than Rs.10000 every month because of my huge consumption. But as the services went down, I thought of MNP and changed to Airtel. I took the plan of Rs.1599 which gives me 10000 minutes free and 8GB data through 3G. I was too happy the first day after Airtel activated the number. They also said that my address needed to be verified and someone from Airtel will come in 2 days to verify the same.

No body came in those initial 2 days and later at night my services were barred. I called up customer services and some representative tried assisting me but I cried to activate my number. They said they can not. SO I asked to talk to the customer care supervisor. Some gentleman(very ill mannered) name Raj kishore bluntly told me nothing can be done and I had to visit the store. My question to him was whether Airtel would do my address verification and if not shall I suffer for that. But Mr Raj Kishore literally slapped me and put the phone down.

I went to the store next day and they put a RV for my number. Then suddenly my number got activated and very next day it again got barred. then someone named Sikander called me to verify my address and came home to verify. He verified and assured my uninterrupted services. it worked for 2 days more and then it got barred again.

I again went to the store and they told they will escalate and it will take 24 hours to restore but it never happened. I even sent a mail to nodal officer but no resolution. I even sent the address proof to 121@in.airtel.com but there is still no resolution. I am without connection from 2 days.

Now I need you to understand my situation and provide some quality services.

Customer service guys are treating me like i am a useless fellow and finally my services are deactivated.
Sidharth Bhandari

Jul 31, 2013

Excess vodafone post paid mobile bill due to providing internet service without my concern/Permission

I am member of Vodafone CUG scheme of G.M.D.C.LTD. I am having two connection of Vodafone of this CUG scheme. My one of the number is 9727792761. I received very high bill for the month of June2013 and also current month unbilled amount is very high.I never asked vodafone to start internet service on this number. How can company start internet services without my concerned/Permission? I was in impression that no internet facility is on my mobile but accidentally used causing excessive billing for the month of June 2013 and unbilled amount of current bill. So I am not responsible for the service which was provided to me without my concerned/Permission? I spoke or mail to several vodafone representatives but their reply was not satisfactory to me. This type of cheating with customer can not be tolerated. I want justice regarding this matter to wave off the excessive charges which was caused due to unintentional use of internet services with out my concern.
S.D.Bhandari
anant kumar mishra

fraud alternate number

Dear concern ,
This complaine is regarding the message from MTS.they are sending me the messsage that free 500 mb is credited in your data card number 8459867300. again and again as this is not my number and i have never taken the mts number then how and why they are sending me the message like this ? Today i visit the aadi teleservices outlet of MTS in sector - 5 Dwarka New delhi and inform the same they said this number is register from the Name of some Harish chandra from Rajnagar New delhi.and your number 9811995714 is register as an alternate number from this user(8459867300) i dont know who is Harish then what the hell is this going on ? is the services provider is alloted the data card number without verifyed all the fact ? request you to verify the things and take the action against the service provider.and remove my number from the fraud data card number.

Anant kumar mishra

Vasanth & co - DVD palyer not offerd
    We purchased LED tv on 14.1.15 (32H5100). Customer...
    JOHNSON LIFT - ART is not working
    Rajiv Nagar, Jeevan Parisar, Lodhipara chowk,Raipur. ART...
    HP Gas - subsidy
    Sir, My booking no.266222, cash memio no.191374 Dt....
    Indigo - Request for issuing duplicate pass for claiming purposes
    Request for Boarding Pass for claiming purpose I have...
    Reliance Digital, Gachibowli hyderabad - Reliance Digital
    Dear Javid, Sincerely apologize for the inconvenience...
    313537 - adhar card not received
    name sau. ratna pradip mali at post ghodpeth ta....
    Shopclues - Order never got delivered
    Holding both my ears that i chose shopclues for...
    Regional Passport Office, Guwahati, Assam - PCC
    my file no is GU1086340980214, i have applied for a pcc...