TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

ideacellular

Nov 13, 2013

RE: IDEA MOBILE Network billed for not using Internet also on 9848638979

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 12th November 2013, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Customer Care, Idea Cellular
rahman2788

Nov 11, 2013

tata docomo

Sir , TATA DOCOMO charged 150 rs for cal me tunes with out my permission . when i am asking to customer care they are not responding properly and not considering my complaints and now am not able to customer care also . kindly do my money back and take severe action to docomo.

regards ,

rahman

surupareek

Nov 7, 2013

for unsatisfeid bill of Vodafone postpaid

I surender pareek having postpaid connection from last four months. As per dealer communication my first bill is good as well but from 1st month I got bill of rs 700 but dealer say me that paid your 500 bill I pay.
But next month I got rs 199 and 199 as internet plan in same month.
I complained about this to managemwnt of vodafone and customer service and dealer point but not deactivated.
My ques is this that why I can activate 2 same plan of internet in same month but no reply by any one and now my all incoming and outgoing calls are blocked and my no is deactivated.
So I can't paid bill amount now I got a notice from high court advocate.
Now I want to settle this before civil negitive activity.
My vodafone no is 9649799643
My alternate no is 9950162501

Surender pareek

Kindly help @ team.
bimal kumar surana

Nov 5, 2013

telephone disconnect

inspite of remitting monthly bill amount on bill received date.the services has been disconnected
billing date 6th of every month but we gate the bill by courier after 25th of every time
the service provider he is charging late fee of 100 ruppes for the past one year
on receiving the bill i pay the bill same day by cheque after deducting the late fee of Rs 100
now the service provider has disconnected the services
kindly recetify the same
ideacellular

Nov 3, 2013

RE: IDEA MOBILE Network billed for un used Internet on 9848638979

We wish to inform you that the matter is currently being followed up and our concerned team will revert to you at the earliest.

Customer Care, Idea Cellular
Ambeer Govardhan

Nov 2, 2013

IDEA MOBILE Network billed for un used Internet on 9848638979

This is regarding my mobile number 9848638979 wrong billing by IDEA Network for Internet Usage.Mine is Post Paid connection.Iam using this number from past 7 years.

I never asked IDEA network to activate INTERNET connection on my mobile.I never used IDEA Internet connection on my mobile.

I have Beam Tele Internet Connection at my Home.I kept router at home and used internet on my mobile through "Wifi" connection on my mobile.But IDEA people is telling that i have used internet through their network.

Here,i want to remind one thing that i never requested IDEA Network to activate Internet Connection.When i raised this IDEA people told that they will activate internet by default to post paid.I dont have even small info from IDEA network regarding this.

I told them that..if they active INTERNET by default i have to get Internet even out side of my home also.I have to get Internet even iam on travelling ,even iam Out Station and at any Place where ever IDEA network is available.But i never got Net connection out side.

If my number is having internet connection,i would have used out of my home also.But it never happened once also.

When ever iam opening Browser outside of home iam getting message that "Web Page Not Available- Plz make sure your device has a signal and data connection". It means that there is no Internet connection to my device.

If iam able to open outside of my home i would have come to know that INTERNET connection is ACTIVATED to my number.But not even once also i got internet connection on my mobile through IDEA network.so,i never used internet outside other than @ home.

Iam able to use internet on my mobile only @ home through "Wifi" .From this it is very clear that iam able to use Internet only @ home through Beam Tele Router and "Wifi" connection only but not with IDEA Network Connection.But IDEA people billed huge amount even for not using internet on my mobile through there network.

They disconnected my INCOMING and OUTGOING from past 2 months for data usage.I work for NEWS CHANNEL,each and every minute is very important for me for time to time updates.But because of care less service by IDEA network my connection is barred from past 2 months.They sent one message all of a sudden regarding data usage i called their call centers but no proper info and response,Went to there Regional offices..no response...They are asking me to pay bill dats it .They are not solving the problem

In Brief i want to tell:

1) IDEA network activated INTERNET connection by default without my request to them through call or SMS

2) There is no intimation from IDEA network with regard to INTERNET Activation on my mobile

3) When i called Call Center they told that there will be a clause in application that they will activate INTERNET Connection by default.I have taken this connection almost 6 years back.HOW A PERSON WILL REMEMBER THEIR CLAUSE TILL 6 YEARS.

4) As soon as i received their messages regarding Data Usage i called to their call centers but no response.I went to their Regional office at Basheerbagh also but no response

Iam facing problem from Past 2 months.Being working in NEWS CHANNEL,flow of information is very much important for me.IDEA Network Company is not at all taking care of an individual interest.Plz try to take necessary steps.

For further clarifications you can contact me on : 9666678401 or govardhanraoj@gmail.com,

Govardhan
Hyderabad

My Complaint references with IDEA Network
----------------------------------------------------------------

ccare.ap@idea.adityabirla.com

Oct 17

to me
Dear Subscriber,

Thank you for writing to Idea Cellular Customer Service.

This is with reference to your e-mail regarding Excess Charging for the Idea mobile number 9848638979

We understand the inconvenience caused to you.

We wish to inform you the aforementioned concern has been forwarded and you will receive the
required update on the same within 2013-10-24 10:34:29.0 .

We value your association with us and assure you of our best services always.

Kindly note the docket number 149744030 for your reference.

Should you need any further assistance, please call our Customer Service help line number 9848012345 or email us.

We hope we have addressed your concern to your satisfaction.

Customer Service Team
CCARE AP

Oct 19

to me

Greetings for the day!

This is with reference to your e-mail regarding bill clarification for your Idea mobile number 9848638979.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We wish to inform you that your complaint regarding bill clarification has been already registered under reference number 149744030 and the same will be processed by 24th October 2013 end of day.

We request your kind co-operation in this regard.

For further assistance, you may dial 12345 (charges 50ps/3mins) and 198 (Toll free) for request & complaint from your mobile and 9848012345 from landline, or mail us at ccare.ap@idea.adityabirla.com

Rima Nishad

Customer Service Team

IDEA Cellular Limited – Andhra Pradesh
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ambeer Govardhan

Nov 2, 2013

IDEA MOBILE Network billed for not using Internet also on 9848638979

In Brief i want to tell:

ajendla

Oct 30, 2013

2g/3g Vodafone data connectivity & speed is very worst inside of house at Medavakkam

I have called to customer care and raised the request against 2g/3g data connectivity issues related. They have raised the request for that. After one week customer care person called me and said that person should come to your place and verify the connectivity of 2g/3g related. After that no one come to my home. Next day I went Vodafone store and given a complaint against 2g/3g data connectivity related. In 7th day they closed the request without visit the place and verify the 2g/3g connectivity at place. When I call to Chennai Nodal officer number, first the voice will say “your call is be waiting and speaking with other call” after give the ring. Many times I tried to Chennai nodal officer number, but no one pick the call at all. Please take a necessary action against Vodafone and help us .
Rao
JPJADEJA

Oct 28, 2013

Deactivation of vodafone post paid CUG number

My self Jitendrasinh P. Jadeja , working in a Life insurance Corporation of india. I am having a vodafone CUG post paid connections with the number 9913935555,9687673975,9099930089,9099933183,9586088388.
now i just want to close connection of number 9099930089,9099933183,9586088388. Because i am usually use only two vodafone numbers and others are being unused and i am paying monthly rental without using those numbers.so i personally go to the vodafone store at and met Mr. Vimal and tell my above problem , he tell me to its not possible. and i send also a mail to
Corporatehelpdesk.Ahmedabad@vodafone.com but my connection did not close (deactivate). I have to pay monthly rental bill of all described numbers which i don't want. take some effective action and make my vodafone connection close.

My Name : JITENDRASINH PRAVINSINH JADEJA

D.O.B. : 25.01.1989

EMAIL : JP.JADEJA@LICINDIA.COM

ADDRESS : ASHAPURA KRUPA, YOGESWAR NAGAR , DHARAMPUR, JAM-KHAMBHALIA

VOTER CARD NO. IZA1334986

CAN YOU DO ME A FAVOR AND CLOSE 9099930089,9099933189,9586088388 THIS NUMBER BEFORE NEXT BILL DATE.

YOUR FAITHFULLY

JITENDRASINH JADEJA
Anbupolice

Wrong Bill Sent for me from VODAFONE

I am Anandhan from Chennai, my VODAFONE number 9884079660, i have been using vodafone network last six years with activated 199 talk plan (3000SMS free, first 600 minutes free after 600 VtoV 20 paise, VtoO 20paise) and 125 SMS pack(6000SMS free) this plan grant total 9000 SMS per month, but i have been received last two month bill above RS:5000/- from vodafone include free SMS charged. i were used only 5552 SMS not above 9000. several complaint sent to Vodafone by Calls, mails but no res bonce from vodafone, now last 15 days my out going calls and SMS barred so i am very suffered.
I request to you sir take action against Vodafone sir. Please sir.
rahulmahendru

Tata Docomo

sir. my problem is that i m not getting 3g connectivity from last 13 days. i had visited several times in local office n on customer care. but all did not help. my 3g is not working.My mobile No. is 9315550002.
anamikaverma4

Oct 26, 2013

Deduction of balance every month

I am using reliance CDMS prepaid number. My mobile no is 9308587745. Every month my balance has deducted with activation of different types of VAS pack like VAS jumpgames, VAS ShemarooVP etc which i have had never activated. whenever i called to reliance customer care they never gave me the exact reason of invalid activation and when i repeatedly called them they refunded me half of deduced balance. In this month reliance has deduce 46 rupees on 14th, 16th and 23rd. yesterday i called to customer care. i have talked with senior exceutive. First he was not ready to refund my balance. he told me that i have activated VAS jumpgames that i had not activated . When i told i want my balance back. then he became ready to refund balance but only 30 rupees and gave me reason to not refund rest of money that only they can refund value deduced within 3 days. When i had asked to register my complain he didnt ready to register my complain. I have tried many times to register complain but every times customer care exceutive denied to register my complain. so i am dissapointing from reliance service. Reliance is cheating customers.

Please provide me any solution about this problem.

kamla
dasarishiv

Oct 22, 2013

Regarding Bill plan Change

Hi Sir,
This is regarding Airtel post paid plan, I have some concern over bill data, without any intimation Airtel changed the plan feature and call rates.
On last month I have 600 local and nation Call min free, but in new bill airtel alter the plan without intimation. Could you please give me the options we have. And when i called to their customer care they told that because of economical crisis they did that

Thanks and Regards,
D Shiv
aryakota

Oct 22, 2013

3g airtel data connectivity & speed

Very poor speed data mb gets vanished but no speed poor connectivity no resolutions by airtel for customers but by talking about 4g when we r so poor about 3g
Sushil1303

Oct 20, 2013

service charging in first bill of broadband connection

My BSNL landline number which I got reactivated has billing discrepancy of amt Rs 200.Initially when I applied for reactivation,i paid advance rental of Rs 800 alongwith WIFI Instrument cost of Rs 2000 separately. Firstly they delayed activation by two week and after that charges Rs 1000 in First bill whereas I have already paid advance rental of Rs 800.My Landline number is 01923-231509.Please help in resolving this as getting no response from BSNL employees.

Sushil Sharma
01923231509
ashok bansal

Oct 20, 2013

illegal deductions by reliance telecom

Dear Sir, This is to bring to your kind notice that my mobile number is 9832360946 and the service provider is reliance telecom under the brand name Smart. I have been noticing that for the last six months the service provider deducts money within 2 days of recharge and on enquiry the customer care either does not want to listen to our complains or gives vague reasons about the deductions. The last time we got to the customer complain cell they said that our GPRS was activated whereas i have never used this application. I was assured that from now on no such deduction will take place, but again yesterday i recharged my mobile with a Rs 111/- recharge voucher and after a few hours my balance was Rs 14/- only and on complaining to the customer care cell they told us that you have used internet on your mobile. I never use internet on my mobile because i always use my laptop for this.
Sir ,in this manner Reliance has deducted thousands of Rupees from me and several other customers . We request you to kindly look into the matter and stop this "LOOT" by the biggest corporate house of the country.These are the people who are actually robbing the general public in small amounts but in a large consumer base.

Mohini Bansal
sanjay.ray

Dispute on E-Bill from Reliance

What a service from Reliance!

I am subscribed to Unlimited 1499 plan and as per my knowledge, I was being promised that Roaming is free on my number and I would not get any bill more than 1499. I can understand about the Caller Tune but why am I being charged for Roaming?

Whenever I try to reach the customer care number I get disconnected stating "Thank You For Calling Reliance", without even getting connected to the customer care.

Request you to please explain why am I being charged for Roaming. This also happened in the month August. No one did call me after complaining and neither I was compensated.
devkalra

Oct 19, 2013

Airtel has not change the conncetion from prepaid to post paid from last 20days

I have given the request to change my connection from pre paid to post on 29th September for mobile no.9971525293. I have given Rs 250 and pan copy and driving licence and later voter card as well. But they have not reverted to me till 4th oct'13 than i have first filled complaint no 53149967 in Airtel on same date. later on 7th Oct '13 complaint no. F1369709818 on 9th Oct F1370870590 on 16th Oct'13 F1375003173 on 18 Oct'13 F 1375896607. I have spoken to many people in 121 of Airtel from tele caller to Supervisor floor manager, Asst.manger and escalation department but no one has reverted or resolved the complaint and given me n number of promising for 24 to 72 hours and 20 days has been passed still their is no response and my number is also been disconnected from 15th of Oct.2013 and I have not able to receive or make calls. Due to which i have missed some very important assignment.

Request you to please look into this matter urgently as Airtel is just no cooperating and not responding to mails or on calls. I have been harassed by them since i have keeping complaining and sending mail to them due which loosing lot of time and mental peace.

Dev Kalra
Email: devkalra30@gmail.com
Pallavi Tiwari

Oct 17, 2013

Disconnection by TATADOCOMO

I am a house wife and use my cellphone for total personal and private purpose. On 08/10/2013 TATADOCOMO disconnected my no 9807634453 with an allegation that I used my number for Tele marketing. In various emails to listen@tatadocomo.com , I asked to furnish the details of my calls/SMS to prove the allegation but till date they come out with a standard reply . Kindly help in restoring my number or at least refund of the balance amount of my prepaid connection.

Pallavi Tiwari
rohitjindal814

Oct 16, 2013

for poor internet service from airtel

Hello Sir,
Myself Rohit Jindal from Mansa(Punjab). I have a airtel connection 8146663444. I am getting a internet pack of 198 . My complaint is that on my mobile & airtel 3g dongle internet service is not good & very poor. I told to about this problem to customer care atleast five times but i am not satisfied from answer. After calling to customer care problem is not solved & internet not working on mobile & airtle 3g dongle. Plz solve my problem quickly.
thanks
Surender Chowdhary

Oct 15, 2013

3 G Data

Surender Chwdhary

I am using reliance no 8882957480 since last 4 months and every month getting recharge for 3 G data for using for my mobile of samsung glaxy grand. As per reliance plan they r offing 1 gb data at a recharge of Rs. 123 for one month. I hv to recharge with the same amount for 1 gb data. after getting recharged 3th time I noticed and check the balance it was shocking it was showing only 512 mb, I immediately called their Custmer care and they confirmed that in start they give 512 mb and within 48 hours they again issue 512 mb. they have given complaint no. which is and they said that with in 6 hours this will be resolved.but I never received my lost data which is about 512 mb x4 = 2 gb. I think reliance people making fool to people by giving ads for 1 gb data and giving only 512 mb. I don't know where is the Regulator who is not taking care of all this. even the competitior companies are not bringing this in the notice of regulator. Please see...if U people could help us... Thanks/regards, Surender Chowdhary
amitpriyanka

Oct 14, 2013

pramotional calls

Always calling by relience insurance from no. +911409807525 for insurance advertisement. Even i warned them but they alwayas irritate me
deepak.bikaneri

Oct 13, 2013

deepak modi

I am Deepak Kumar Modi take a postpaid connection no 7600056657 in November 2012. my monthly bill amount of air tel is between 500 to 600 .
for the September months bill its cross Rs 1900/ .
in this bill it show that this increase amount is due to much use of internet plan.
sir i would like to draw your attention that i activate a GPRS plan for 98 Rs per months per GB but this time the bill show that i consume approx 100 mb more so for the 100 mb they charge me 1000 Rs more .
its is totally unfair that they not provide me any information at the time of expire of 1 GB data . instead of that when i call to customer care they said that they are unable to find the actual bill amount and said that actual bill amount is only shown after the bill generation,
so i think there is not my fault for the exceeds amount of bill.airtel customer care is not able to provide me information at the time when required due to that my bill increase to more then thousand,
one other complain that customer guide misguide me about the plan of gprs they said me about the plan of 99 Rs in which i get 1gb that at higher speed and there after all data free al low speed. so they advice me to change the plan when i stooped my previous plan and request the new one they said that new plan is not there if u want the previous plan then you have to pay the 125 instead of 98 Rs.
when i try to complain to customer care they deny to not the complain.

Now I am very hopeful to your reply

DEEPAK KUMAR MODI
deepakji.sharma1988

Oct 12, 2013

Wrong Data Charges Internet

hi,

Very warm good evening to you sir i am using your vodafone mobile number 9582312176 Name is deepak user of number the person of name which connection allocate to mr bijender my elder brother . last time 10 days ago i gave arequest for data charges on my bill amount of rs 3320+service tax & i dont use internet because several times i called you deactivate my internet services still data charges charged in my which i dont pay becasue of you my number services are barred. Several time i talked with your cce name manoj, pooja, nidhi sharma & your floor supervisor Mr. Prince Verma who is handelling my case & then case forward to Durga Parsad Tiwari Sr. Floor Supervisor they told me to wait 72 working hrs your waived amount of rs 3320+12.36% S.Tax will be adjusted still 144 hrs have gone still my services are barred i dont receive any revrsal same goes with my cousion number.Just tell me one thing only if you are adjusted my data charges then i'll continue with vodafone services otherwise i have 15 connection in my family i'll choose Mobile Number portebility..Please adjust the amount if you want to stay me in vodafone if you want i am ready to leave vodafone i always think that vodafone brand name is specification of services but i dont know it is the name who cheated his customer without consent. Now i am out of town still you are creating a problem for me solve this issue asap.....When i asked any executive they informed a mail has already been sent for waiver approval but still 144 hrs are gone no response from your side but sory to say shamless services provided by vodafone...

Deepak,,
Mobile No. 956058816
Ksreekumar

Oct 11, 2013

Torture by Tata Doccomo

My mobile no is 09037407751 of tata docomo. I do avail dnd (do not disturb) service on my no. But during the last 15 -20 days I have been felt disturbed an unnecessary phone call came from below numbers alternatively regular basis. They are cheating me by sending fraud message and it will appear on screen asking to accept. This will reduce my battery life of my anderiod phone.
So take necessary action against this service provider and help me

Please do the needful.

Your kind and immediate action will be highly appreciated.

K.Sreekumar

MOBILE NO. 9037407751

The list of numbers which irritating me:
0911402010167,0911402010149,

Ibps - Reprint of Application form for IBPS CWE-SPL IV
    Dear Sir, i have lost my IBPS application form print...
    Customer services.cards---hdfc bank.com - HDFC Credit card
    I confirmed through phone banking about the...
    CBSE - science board paper of class 10 /2015
    Respected Sir, Timings was insufficient for the students...
    sbicredit credit - Fraud
    At 2.29 AM of 4/3/15,a sms to my mobile falls read as...
    TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS - e-Accommodation not yet started(After April 13)
    e-Accommodation not yet started I booked tickets for...
    IRCTC - Password not Received
    I had registration for irctc but not received password...
    Naukri.com - Naukri FastForward
    At the outset we would like to clarify that...
    ASUS - Worst mobile product
    My asus zenfone5 glass broken from a simple fall of 2...
    mp online - starting FM facility in Rewa city
    Dear sir, All the people of the Rewa city and...
    HDFC Bank Credit Card - DAE CHARGES DEDUCTED
    DEAR SIR /MADAM, DAE CHARGES ARE DEDUCTED FROM MY...