TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

prav18

May 8, 2016

Reliance is cut my balance without any information

Sir, Reliance has cut my balance without any information has been given by them. Their is no such message has come that why they cut money. Also two days before 7-5-2016 my 60 ₹ has been cut without my information. Their is no such option to talk with customers care number on 198 or *333. They block my number to contact customer care officer. Please solve my problem. This is not first time, they so much time cut my balance without information.
satish5880

tata docomo sim deactivated

hi this is satish my tata docomo number 9704154159 Sim no- 89910257390344820005, i am using this number from Past 8+ years
currently it was disconnected. When i enquirer with customer care regarding
the disconnection they informed me that i have 9 sim card connection on my
name so it was disconnected. But currently i am using only 3 sim cards and
this 9704154159 is my personal number so i want the reactivation on my
number, please accept my request and reactive my number.
This is very important number,
I am sincerely requesting you to activate my number, please let me know what is the process to get the number back.

sathish.h
Sunil Kumar Bhartia

HIGH VALUE BILL RAISED BY AIRTEL

I used my Airtel no for 4 days and then I changed my number to Vodofone and the airtel company has sent me a bill of ₹500. I have complained to the company person many times but they had given me a warning that they will close my no. My previous average bill was ₹500. My airtel bill no was 393088531 and my phone no is 9331008704.

Kindly help us
SUNIL
a1nazim786

Call Drop

I am facing call drop issue with IDEA cellular since 3-4 month and complaint logged in IDEA website they told me we are not able to
resolve your issue. what is this.!!!! If we are not paying bill they are calling me and stopped our services and what about our issues?
AircelSupport

Hi Pasunmukherjee,

We'd like to inform that refund of Rs. 123/- has already been posted to your account on 7th May 2016.

Aircel Social Care Team
krist engineering

LANDLINE PHONE NOT WORKING

OUR LANDLINE NO IS 0120-2701508 IS NOT WORKING, WE HAVE LODGE A COMPLAINT IN BSNL CARE MY COMPLAINT NO IS 1031506320 DT. 29/04/2016, COMPLAINT IS NOT RESOLVE , AFTER THAT BSNL CARE FLASH THE MESSAGE THAT YOUR COMPLAINT HAS BEEN RESOLVE.

May 4, 2016

This is Ellendula Naresh i am Tata docomo subscriber with no- 9703300706,
Sim no- 89910251110280854305, i am using this number from Past 6+ years
currently it was disconnected. When i enquirer with customer care regarding
the disconnection they informed me that i have 9 sim card connection on my
name so it was disconnected. But currently i am using only 3 sim cards and
this 9703300706 is my personal number so i want the reactivation on my
number, please accept my request and reactive my number.
This is very important number,

Naresh
clek2arun@gmail.com

May 3, 2016

Sim not Working

I am using TataDocomo Sim with Number 8050747643, from today evening their is no range for my connection i had changed phone then also same error is showing at last i had called the customer care & asked what happened their answer is they had blocked my connection for verification purpose. From last 5 years i am using this connection & now only they are making verification, ok if anything like that is their then they should inform. Suddenly without any information any Telecom company can block mobile connection like this?????

Who will pay the loss happened due to this kind of service, hope TRAI will look into this matter.

With Regards
Arun R
ATIKUL HUSSAIN

May 2, 2016

Issues regarding conversion of my AIRTEL postpaid connection to prepaid connection IN ASSAM

DEAR SIR
I would like to inform you that i have taken a new postpaid connection in Airtel and now i want to change my number to prepaid due to higher rental ,regarding that i went to customer service centre in guwahati where i have taken the connection in the first week they did not convert my number saying that my number should be atleast 3months old.I have mailed to their higher authority they said i can easily convert my plan.In the next week i went to the same office now this time i showed their higher authority mail so they told me their system does not support a new number conversion.Now this time i went to another customer service centre of airtel they looked my mail of their higher autority this time they said they do not have prepaid sim card and they called me after few days.1 month have passed they are saying the same thing.This is what airtel customer service.plz look into the matter and do same necessary action.

with regards
Atikul Hussain
9085850793 & 7086042658
VISHNUDAS RATHI

BSNL TELEPHONE NOT WORKING AND CHARGING LEASE RENT AND PLAN CHARGES

MY TELEPHONE NO,2350287 NOT WORKING SINCE THREE MONTHS INSPITE OF MY VARIOUS COMPLAINT. I AM MAKING PAYMENT OF TELEPHONE BILL REGULARLY. BSNL IS RECOVERING LEASE RENT AND PLAN CHARGES ALTHOUGH THE TELEPHONE IS NOT WORKING SINCE LAST THREE MONTHS
Saurav9232

AUTOMATIC VAS ACTIVATION

MY VODAFONE POSTPAID NO IS 9732598028. I HAVE GOT A MESSAGE THAT RACING AND SPORTS PACK IS NOW ACTIVATED TO YOUR MOBILE AND CHARGE FOR THIS IS RS 35 ON 28/04/2016. BUT I DIDN'T ACTIVATE THIS. SO PLEASE GIVE MY MONEY BACK VODAFONE.
rajinder goyl

Tata docomo

Hello sir/Mam,
I am using tata docomo prepaid sim no. 9056433021. Company give me a sceam by message on 11 april recharge of rs 93/- and get 1gb data for 28 days. I cal to customers care of docomo to conferm the scheme on 12 april. They conferm the scheme nd they told to me. If you want to recharge from us from ur balance we can do. Then i say yes and they deduct my money and give me one gb data and they told now you get only 7 day validity after 48 hours it will increase for 28 days. I use my net regularly. After seven days they deduct my balance for data usage. Now they cant give me my extra validity. I have a call recording of april12 nd tranjection id.
ideacellular

RE: AUTOMATIC SERVICE ACTIVATION AND BALANCE NOT REFUNDED

We wish to affirm that your concern has been acknowledged and complaint for wrong deduction has been initiated by us, under reference number 1-70920947000 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest. For further assistance, kindly contact Idea customer care helpline.

Customer Care, Idea Cellular
ideacellular

RE: AUTOMATIC SERVICE ACTIVATION AND BALANCE NOT REFUNDED

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you shortly.

Customer Care, Idea Cellular
NARENDRA kumar pandey

AUTOMATIC SERVICE ACTIVATION AND BALANCE NOT REFUNDED

Sir.,
On 30 april at nught 2 am one vas service automatic activated and 75 rs deducted. When i saw and complaint to idea costomer care no. Then she said that mony would be refunded within 24 hr but it is not done...and now costumer care offcer says it will not be refunded.
Please take proper and strict action and inform me ..
My mobile no. 8808823275

Thanku
Dinesh pandey07

Balance directions

I am Vodafone user , I have never active any pack but Vodafone Company detected my balance Rs 3 daily .I have filled a complain so many times but they never refund my balance .My no is 8954415653 . Sir, please take an action against this company , please punish them .

Dinesh pandey
Meerut
dineshpandeydp2016@gmail.com
Gurjeet Maan

Airtel

Dear Sir, I recharge 4g pack RS 91 give 1gb 4g data for two days. I recharge 2 pack 1st 31 apr and second 1may but I do not use any data. 4g internet not working .I complaint 2-3 time but my problem not solve.
Chandra Shara

Disconnection of postpaid reliance

Dear All, I have called up customer care for disconnection of my number - 9025284292 and complaint no is - 245545500 antharyami,they refuse to disconnect the same and asking me yo wait for 15 days ,
Why should I wait for 15 days and pay rent for which iam not using.

And my I have no dues in fact its in minus.
amankumarkaithwas@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2016

AIRTEL 3G NOT CONNECT

Dear TRAI Team

My Mobile No. is 9721510333, I am facing the problem in Connecting 3G, I have already made 2-3 complaints but no response. Each time complaint got resolved without proper resolution.

Aman Kumar Kaithwas
Gokulvisvas

Apr 29, 2016

Complaint against barathi airtel communication chennai regarding mobile Internet connection server down in all over chennai customers.

Respected sir/madam, my name is Gokulvisvas from Chennai and iam using airtel communication mobile number in chennai. Unfortunately since yesterday night 11.30pm all-over chennai airtel Customer's mobile Internet connection is not working and I try to call the customer care persons from yesterday but they did not pick up the call and I was tried many time to call them even though they did not picked up the call and again I would try at morning 7.50am and they atten the call and I inform the issue regarding the down of mobile Internet connection and they said by cool that "the mobile Internet connection server is down from yesterday and it will be back soon at tomorrow" and I ask them that to send a message to inform all the customer regarding this server down issue but they refuse to send the information message to the customers. And I ask them to take the complaint regarding this issue and give the complaint reference ID but they refuse to take complaint regarding this issue and I ask them for the extension of interest connection validity packages for one day due to your side technical defects on providing mobile Internet services to the customers for one day but again they refuse the extension of validity also and it is truly unjust to the customers if their side some problem or defects on providing the interest services for one day they should extend the validity period of the given period on internet booster packages. So I request you to kindly take steps against this issue to achieve customer welfare..
Amit Gadia

Apr 28, 2016

HIGH VALUE INVOICE RAISED BY VODAFONE

VODAFONE HAS RAISED HIGH VALUE INVOICE AGAINST BY NUMBER 9873100778 AND HARASSED US. WE HAVE DISCUSSED SO MANY TIMES WITH THE COMPANY PERSON BUT EVERY TIME THEY CONVINCED ME THAT WE ARE GOING TO CORRECT THE BILL. THEY SAID WE HAVE WRONGLY RAISED THE INVOICE OF 44 THOUSAND INSTEAD OF 7-8 THOUSAND.
OUR BILL NUMBER IS

KINDLY HELP US
Mohammad nasiruddin

Apr 27, 2016

offered 2g unlimited data but gave only 1.5gb

My name is Mohammad nasiruddin(ashik) ...iam user of reliance GSM and my number is 9014972083.on this number By dialing *129# I got offer of unlimited 2g internet data for rs199 on 17/04/2016 so i recharged and I got confirmation message of recharge successful but I got only 1.5gb.they cheated me they offered unlimited data of 2g for 28 days but gave only 1.5 GB when I contact them they are saying no offer is there but without offer how can I recharge if there is no offer then the money should credited in my main balance..... But no reply from reliance.and from few days my call is not connecting to customer care executives They cheated me please take action and I want my money 199 rupees back or 2g unlimited data for 28 days
Mohammad nasiruddin

Apr 27, 2016

offered 2g unlimited data but gave only1.5gb

My name is ashikh.my problem is with reliance GSM device.my reliance number is 9014972083 and by failing *129# in reliance I got an offer that by recharge of rs199 I will get 2g unlimited data for 28 days on 17/4/2016 and recharged and confirmation message also came but I got only 1.5gb of data when I contacted reliance customer care executives they said there is no offer of unlimited data you will get only 1.5 GB but I got that offer on *129# is it the way of cheating customers it costed me mental tension from 17/4/2016 to today whenever I contact them same reply and from few days my call is no getting connected to customer care......I want my money back or unlimited data of 2g with 28days validity please take necessary action regarding this problem
surashe001

Apr 26, 2016

idea doesn't convert my number to prepaid from last 5 months

hi,
i am mobile user of idea. my idea cell number is 9922086363, i am using this phone from last 1.5 year. last 5 month before i was applied to convert my post paid plan to prepaid plan.
thanking u,
ashok surashe
surashe001

Apr 26, 2016

idea doesn't convert my number to prepaid

hi,
i m mobile user of idea. my cell idea cell number is 9922086363, i m using this phone from last 1.5 year. last 5 month later i was applied to convert my post paid plan to prepaid plan but till today i doesn't get any replay from idea.