TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

amarenderdontha

Oct 9, 2012

international roaming facitlity

I D. Amarender holding connection in Airtel number.09866226543 since last 8 years. Recently i came to know that they are charging Rs.150/- Per month towards International Roaming Facility, since 2008 onwards. I never asked them to provide the facility nor i am holding passport to travel aborad. I asked them to revise the amount to my account. Only Three months amount can be refunded to my account they informed to us. We refused for the proposal and asked to full amount refund, and stopped making payment. Hence request you to kindly advise how to collect the total amount from them.

Best Regards

D. Amarender
hddoshi

Oct 6, 2012

WRONG DEBIT

This is regarding Reliance Communication.
My Mob No. is 9324243644
We never ask for any additional chargeable services including VAS Evolve Subscription
Just mail comes to renew and if we do not reply they debited Rs.10 for one week
Such five debits were done.
Once or twice it was replied to Unsub
Still mail keeps coming and debit is effected
louionhjj

Oct 4, 2012

fgjghj

====== http://www.clothes8.us ======

Cheap Nike air Jordan shoes33$,Air Force 1 33$, Nike dunks SB shoe,Nike Shox shoe. Wholesale Cheap Nike shoes with discount jersey, High quality T-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies,ED hardy shoes,ED hardy Jeans,Evisu shoes,GUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel Handbag……welcome to
==== http://www.clothes8.us ====

====== http://www.clothes8.us ======
vipinjhalani

Oct 4, 2012

Illegal charges

i am using postpaid airtel connection with 3G .
while using the internet some pop up windows comes on the screen and by mistake i have click the window, after sometime airtel send the message that u have chraged RS. 99 and sometime RS.59, etc.
Without asking that the service will be chraged how can they charge us.
i have call on the customer service but they said that this have charged by third party , Airtel have only collect and pay to them.
Sir, Firstly how can they charge us without giving prior information that the service will be charge

If the service is off third party , who gives them the authority to charge us.

Pls sought our problem sir, this type of problem is facing by many of the customers.

g_25ramesh

Oct 2, 2012

COMPLAINT AGAINST AIRCEL SERVICES

EVERY DAY REGULARLY I AM GETTING SOME NON-SENCEABLE VOICE CALLS FROM AIRCELL SEVICE No.
+911400092345, +911400091222, +911400095566, +911400095667, +911400911223 to MY NUMBER 8344358613

THEY ARE CALLING ME TO PRESS * AND KEY No.7 & 9 FOR TALKING TO MOBILE FRIENDS ( ILLEGAL RELATIONSHIP)

AND CELEBRITIES GLAMOUR PICTURES. AIRCELL SERVICES ARE DOING TELECOM SERVICES OR BROKERS

SERVICES. IT IS NOT ALLOW TO FURTHER, SO, YOU HAVE TAKE SEVIER ACTION AGINST THIS KIND OF PUBLIC

DISTURBANCE

AND HOPE YOUR REPLY SOON

THANKS AND REGARDS

G. RAMESH
dutta_p8

Sep 28, 2012

Blocking the cell number

MOBILE PHONE SERVICE DISCONNECTED
I have been availing telephone service from BHARTI AIRTEL being cell no.9831051687 since 2003. From yesterday morning i.e. 27.9.2012 my connection has been deleted by the service provider without intimating me while asking to the Customer Service they told 'You are not using the cell no.9831051687 since last 45 days thats why your number has been deleted from our system", The facts remains I am a legal practitioner and have using the said number regularly. I have also lastly recharged Rs.100/- on 26.9.2012 on this number but surprisingly, they have deleted my number from their system. HOW CAN SERVICE PROVIDER LIKE BHARTI AIRTEL DO THAT?.
After giving assurances they have not retrieve my number. On the other hand I am in deep trouble as I am not in a position keep contact with my clients.
Please consider my problem and do the needful calling upon BHARTI AIRTEL to revert at the earliest to restore my number.
Thanking You,

prepaid mobile bill

S.JOSH joshvak@gmail.com

mobile nos 9349402021;8893873180;8893176369;9349154791 RELIANCE NOS
8281013280 BSNL NO
THE ABOVE TWO PROVIDERS NOT PROVIDE PREPAID DETAIL BILL @Rs 50 PER MONTH , I AM ALREADY CONTACT THE CUSTOMER CARE, BUT THEY TOLD ME THAT NO FACILITY FOR PREPAID BILLS, AS PER THE TRAI HAND BOOK, ALL MOBILE PROVIDERS ISSUING BILL AS PER REQUEST AND PAYMENT . BUT THE RELIANCE AND BISNL WILL NOT ACCEPT MY REQUEST. TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION TO AVAIL PREPAID BILLS FROM MARCH 2012 TO AUGUST 2012 FOR ALL MOBILES. AIRTELL ALREADY ISSUED MY PREPAID BILLS AS PER MY REQUEST WITH PAYMENTS

JOSH SURENDRAN
mahadev1986das

Sep 21, 2012

Refund my Money

Hi uma,
Still now i am not getting any responce from ur end.pls look in to the matter
pls inform me on 9038022699 no.

Date: Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 3:55 PM
Subject: Fwd: Refund my Money
To: "appellate.kolkata" <appellate.kolkata@aircel.co.in>, "care.kolkata" <care.kolkata@aircel.co.in>
Cc: "uma.dutta-ca" <uma.dutta-ca@aircel.co.in>, ap <ap@trai.gov.in>

To all,
Still now i am not getting any cheque or any confirmation
from your end that's why today i have visited at Sarat Bose Road
Aircel Store for this issue but they said that we are helpless pls
visit at B.T Road Store.My residence is at Park Circus so its not
possible for me to come B.T Road Store.So please reffer me a aircel
store which is convenient for me or i can come as your premises to
collect the money
I have a another Aircel Post paid no (7278987701) if possiable please
adjust the 300.00 rs in this no.

Please kindly look into this matter

Mobile no 9038022699
My Postal Address is
Sk.Arshad
6/1A Dehiserampur Road Kolkata 700014
Near-Golden Sporting Club,Behind Chitranjan Hospital

Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 10:12:08 +0530
Subject: Fwd: Refund my Money
To: "care.kolkata" <care.kolkata@aircel.co.in>, "nodalofficer.kolkata"
<nodalofficer.kolkata@aircel.co.in>, appellate.kolkata@aircel.co.in

Dear sir/madam,

I went to B.T Road Aircel Store on 27th July
2012 for Prepaid to Postpaid migration (Mob no-9804371940). I met with the
store’s executive and deposited the security money of Rs 300. But
unfortunately due to the verification failure the connection not been
activated and also I lost my Prepaid sim.

Therefore I am requesting you as I have
another Postpaid connection (Mob No 7278987701 Ms Malabika Das), if u
transfer the amount (Rs300.00) in this number I will be grateful to you.

Receipt Summary*

tapan kr biswas

Sep 15, 2012

ECS OPTION LAND LINE PH-03326804920

SIR,

MY Phone BSNL Calcutta Telephone No- 03326804920 broadband connection and bill payment through E C S every month and bill period 01/01/2012 to 31/01/2012 ECS through pay but bill period 01/02/2012 to 29/02/2012 not bill generate proper time after infromation customer care
the bill generated on 27/03/12 due dt.20/04/2012 bill amt. Rs-490.31 payment through ECS. But payment E C S through my bill not adjust and outstanding bill add next month bill.Again contacting customer care several time i said my problems to them.They give E C S department Phone no-03322420066 after trying many times i got the ring on phone and i said all problems to the consult officer due to server down they disconnection the phone again after trying they said to call after 3pm and did not listen to my problems.Again through internet i lodged two coplaints to customerself care service about ECS docket no-11398010445 dt03/05/2012 till open and another docket no- 11427061998 dt.23/05/2012 closed but my problems not solved and dt.21/06/2012 my telephones outgoing call is disconnected on 22/06/2012 contact customer care they give ecs department ph and said to contact to mr.sen and i said my problems to him but my problems not solved till now.
Dilipsing

Sep 11, 2012

UNFAIR BALANCE DEDUCTION FROM TATA DOCOMO

I am Dilipsing Ramsing Rajput.Having tata docomo mobile no. 9028194150. On 01/09/2012, my balance rs.30 was deducted on the name of weight loss tips and on today 11/09/2012, rs.92 got deducted on the name of a game download, which I have not downloaded at all. So, kindly please cooperate me in refunding total amount of rs.122(30+92).
Please seek out in the matter. Thanking you.

Dilipsing Ramsing Rajput
9028194150
neeta gupta

Sep 2, 2012

complaint letter against vodafone

I NEETA GUPTA ported my NUMBER from BSNL to VODAFONE about 6 months ago.
Now, I am not at all satisfied with vodafone’s services since last 3 months. So again I want to port my number to other network. But twice my porting request viz. porting codes (VE432986 dated 28.07.2012 was rejected)and (VE517774 dated 16.08.2012 was rejected ). Instead there are no dues against my number i.e. 9415232602
I visited a minimum of 10 times to your vodafone store hazratganj branch but unfortunately, no one is there to satisfy me that why my porting request is being rejected from vodafone and none of them contacted me so far.
So, you are kindly requested to take appropriate legal actions against vodafone and also direct them to grant me leave from this network. So that I may enjoy the services of other network.
i hope i will be satisfied now.
NEETA GUPTA
vishwajeetdubey

Aug 21, 2012

MNP

RELIANCE 9015568682GSM

Reliance is not issuing correct MNP for Transfer,
Their customer care response, and network (GSM) is very very poor
ATZSSS

Aug 16, 2012

Fraudulently transffered the mobile no. subscriber's name producing false/duplicate documents and signature

With due respect and honour, I Ravi Kumar S/O Sh. Badan singh R/O D-692/2, Street No.1 Ashok Nagar, Near Lalita Mata Mandir, Delhi-110093, take this liberty to address this letter by the way of request and state as under:-

1. That I was subscribing two Mobile Nos.9868213583 (MTNL ) and 9891154179 ( Idea ) on my name, Both Mobiles were widely circulated in my business clients all over India and were handled by my wife Mrs. Lakshmi Chahar in Delhi. I was mostly out of Delhi for execution of the work and in my absence my wife Fraudulently transferred both the Mobile Nos. by using Mobile Unique portability code ( UPC ) to AIRTEL and transferred the Subsribers name from RAVI KUMAR to Mrs. Lakshmi Chahar without my knowledge and consent. Now She is using both the mobile nos. to misguide my customers as she started her own company and ruining my business. I am facing lots of Problems and loss in my business. I complained in AIRTEL many times but they wont take any interest to resolve this fraud .I also complaint to the Commissioner of Police and they are investigating properly.

In the wake of above facts, It is requested to initiate suitable legal action against Mrs. Lakshmi Chahar for Fraudulently transferring the Subscribers name and my nos. Should be returned to me so that my business should not suffer.

Thanking You,

Yours Faithfully,

RAVI KUMAR S/O Sh. Badan Singh,

E Mail Address :-atzsss@sify.com, atzsss1@gmail.com

Add.:- D-692/2, Street No.1, Ashok Nagar Delhi-110093

My Kolkata Mobile No.9836669384 ( Vodafone Kolkata )
ksachinm

Aug 13, 2012

Activation of services on new Vodafone mobile number 9899693246

Dear Mr. Mishra,

Thank you for writing to Vodafone regarding the activation of services on your new Vodafone mobile number 9899693246.

As per earlier communication we would request you to kindly provide us with the following details, so that we can check your concern regarding your new Vodafone account:

DSA/Agency name
We assure you that on receipt of your confirmation your concern will certainly be checked within 72 working hours.

We would also like to inform you that you can also visit nearest vodafone store (list attached) for the same.

Vishal Singh

Sent:Tuesday, August 7, 2012 1:10 PM
To:[vodafonecare.churn@vodafone.com]
Subject:Re: Activation of services on new Vodafone mobile number 9899693246

Dear Mr Sharma,

Why are you asking for these details?

I have mentioned in my previous mail that i only have my complete sim number with me, that i had provided you yesterday. Secondly, i have given you the concerned executive contact number also, then why you are not taking any action againt him ?

I have been using vodafone services since last two years and not being experiend such kind of irresponsible attitute from vodafone. Delay in action compelling me to register case for fraud in police and also complaint in the consumer court.

I, therefore, request you to please activate my number urgently and take necessary action.
In anticipation.

-----"Vodafonecaredel (DEL-NE)" <vodafonecaredel@vodafone.com> wrote: -----

To: "edppurchasegp@hondacarindia.com" <edppurchasegp@hondacarindia.com>
From: "Vodafonecaredel (DEL-NE)" <vodafonecaredel@vodafone.com>
Date: 08/07/2012 12:50AM
Subject: Activation of services on new Vodafone mobile number 9899693246

Complete SIM number

We assure you that on receipt of your confirmation details, your concern will certainly be checked within 72 working hours.

Mukesh Sharma

Sent:Monday, August 6, 2012 10:48 AM
To:[vodafonecare.churn@vodafone.com]
Subject:Re: Activation of services on new Vodafone mobile number 9899693246

Thanks for your reply, i would like to inform you that i dont know the DSA/Agency name, also i am not aware about the CAF i have never filled it, the concerned vodafone executive told me that he is not having the cash receipt with him and assure me that he has my contact number and all related documents to star up the number. I can provide you voice recording of our conversation.

MY Complete SIM number is : 8991110018200786217741

I would like to give you the contact number & email id of the concerned executive. i.e +91 9953701228. rinku.kumar@vodafone.com

Seeking your full cooperation

-----"Vodafonecaredel (DEL-NE)" <vodafonecaredel@vodafone.com> wrote: -----

To: "edppurchasegp@hondacarindia.com" <edppurchasegp@hondacarindia.com>
From: "Vodafonecaredel (DEL-NE)" <vodafonecaredel@vodafone.com>
Date: 08/06/2012 04:20AM
Subject: Activation of services on new Vodafone mobile number 9899693246

Dear Mr. Mishra,

We would request you to kindly provide us with the following details, so that we can check your concern regarding your new Vodafone account:

Complete SIM number

To: rinku.kumar@vodafone.com
From: edppurchasegp/HSCI/AP/HONDA
Date: 08/03/2012 12:19PM
Cc: vodafonecare.del@vodafone.com
Subject: New corporate connection not yet stated

Dear Mr. Rinku,

I am writing this mail to complain that my connection is not started yet. Every time I get an assurance from your side about activation of sim. Your executive had come to my place and collected Rs 500/- on 1 aug 2012. He also assured that my sim connection gets activated by tommorow. Also nieither of you are picking up my call, from whom should i get the status?

As you will be konwing that i am already availing corporate connection, but this time why it takes too much of time for sim activation.

Please let me know, exactly how long does it take to activate my sim.

Waiting for your reply.

New Sim / (Mob) number : 9899693246

ansarimz

Aug 9, 2012

Unwanted Call

I am receiving unwanted call from Reliance from this number: 011-64643973 and always talking with miss behave language.
he has used bad word in call while I refuse to talk.
Please look into the matter and do the needful
KK SHARMA

Aug 6, 2012

SMS UNAUTHORISED

I have received many SMS unauthorised that you have subscribed for "chalisa" pack & deduct Rs.10/- from by BSNL Prepaid connection everytime in a period of 10 days. I have never call for this to the number. 9417099997 - Message Centre. kindly give me the actual complaint number for stop the numbers of unauthorised calls. The message was sent BY BP-ONMOBLon my mobile No.9414966356 of BSNL prepaid.
KK Sharma
2/508, S.V. Nagar,
Kota - 324005
Rajasthan.
gopalnm

Aug 6, 2012

BSNL -Forcely Callertune activated

Rs.30 Amount deducted twice from my BSNL prepaid mobile account, phone no is 09410415655 for caller tune activation.While i had not sent any request.BSNL gave call from unknown no & i Just picked both time first 21 July & that time customer care executive response very rudely & told it could not be returned.Second time 5 August again this happened & this time Rs.12 more deducted with Rs.30 & customer care could not be connected.
It means if we receive any call which is not from known no, we should not receive.
Thanikacchalam.G

Aug 3, 2012

Disconnect &Cancelling my pocket internet connection and cancelling the payment of bills & threatning reg.

Dear Sir / Madam,
I lost my Aircel Datacard No.9750 651145,on 27/04/2012. I called and informed the same to the customer care No.198 & 9842012345 and asked them to cancel my pocket internet connection.I have never used the data card after that. Again i have second reminder to the aircel head office, chennai there is no any response to them.But Mr.Nathan, sales executive, Aircel, MLC Cellcomms(p) Ltd.,Coimbatore and his team threaten and coerce me to pay the amount for the past two months for Rs.2544/-. But I want to know how can i pay the amount without using it. Several times they come to my home and used unparliamnentary language on me. They even threaten me directly . I also received threatening calls from the land line nos.and cell Nos. are 99422 33331, 9842201381 ,9842201384,9865201380 . These activities distrub me mentally. So i kindly request you to prevent them from coming to my home and also take necessary action in this regard.

Yours Sincerely,
G.Thanikachalam
usha jain

Jul 30, 2012

complaint of mobil portablity ( 9311204230)

It is bring to your kind attention that we have given the request of portability(ph no 9311204230) from Reliance to Vodafone in the month of April- 2012. After one week, a sms has been received us from you that portability is going on in the process.
We have submitted our documents 3-4 times at vodaphone store, chhachi building krishna nagar and voda store nirman vihar.The incoming call has beeen started from the month of May-2012 but outing calls yet not to be started.
we have visited many times in vodafone outlet at krishna nagar and nirman vihar but we have faced harrashment & misbehaviour from the vodafone employees.
S. RAMALINGAM

Jul 23, 2012

Unwanted s m s deduction of money

My number 9043224510(TATA DOCOMO) last week they send a s m s Personalized Horescope Pack and deducting Rs.10/- for a week time. I NEVER ASK this kind of any service from them. Its SECOND TIME like this. I send a complaint to Mr. K. K. SARATHY in charge of this TATA DOCOMO at complaint section but no action till time.Please do the needful. If you ask me to come in person i am ready to appear before you.
anand1339

Jul 19, 2012

pay one month internet tariff but charges deduce my main account

dear sir
i am dhanbad reliance(smart) costomer my mobile no is 9905660658. this sim is activated was 26 jun and in that day when my sim is activated then i was recharge 99 ruppes internet pack for one month.but when i open internet any browser then my main balance are deduced whenever my internet setting is right. in this matter i already complain in costomer care in many times but i have get no solution.my internet pack time already 24 days laps
ple.. look the matter and responds me waiting for your reply

your faithfully
madhusudan majhi
my present phone no-9708527207
Umesh C Patel Send email

Jul 11, 2012

SMS Barrier

Respected sir
my name is umesh patel.
i am using uninor sim card but i am irritated by uninor service. so many times they provided unwanted and useless services without any intimation or no green signal by them or me at high rate.they deducted money from balance. even when i try to talk to uninor executives or dial uninor customer service i can listen only recording not able to talk to person after pressing lots of numbers and different boaring mode. my mobile no. 9173538599.
it is my heartly request to you to look in to the matter and take some firm steps or action against uninor company.and help me to get my balance back to me.

Jul 11, 2012

SMS Barrier

Respected sir
my name is umesh patel.
Suddha-B

Jul 2, 2012

Regarding mobile portability

My mobile no. is 9735825781 of Vodafone. For the last 7 days I am trying for portability but my operator i.e. vodafone is not acceepting my request. Several time I have talked with their customer care. When ever I talked they told that your no. will be ported very soon. On 1.7.12 . when I talked with them they assured me that you will get code no. for portability after 12 midnight today. Several times I have send messages to port my no. but all the messages were failed. I have become fade up with my operator . When ever I send msgs I receive " Sending of 3 msgs failed. Check details."

Vodafone co. told me that " you have right to port But why I want to port they ask me every time. Now my sincere appeal to TRAI to look into the matter and my earnest request to help me. So that I can chose an operator of my choice.

Also for my sufferings and in convenience to talk on my mobile the Vodafone co. should be punished by TRAI.

With thanks.

Jharna Bhattacharya. Durgapur - 713 204.
angshugold

Jun 25, 2012

UPC CODE NOT GIVING

I HAV APPLIED FOR A UPC CODE FOR MNP FROM BSNL(9234473973) SEV TIMES, EVERY TIMES MONEY IS DEDUCTED AND RESPONSE IS, IN CORRECT REQUEST, THOUGH I HAV SENT(PORT 9234473973 TO 1900) I HAV ALSO TRIED IN 1503
BUT THEY GAVE ONLY ASSURENCE,NO RESULT, U HAV ALLOWED MNP, NOW IT IS UR DUTY 2 GET ME UPC CODE,IF U R IN OPERATION AT ALL,
YOURS SINCERELY,
DR ANGSHU BHATTACHARYA,JAMSHEDPUR

GHMC electrical department street light - Street light not working.
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am resident of House No:13-1-90/11/A,...
    T24 GSM - Response to your complaint
    Hi Mr. Ghosh, This is Priya from Future Group. We hear...
    reliance energy - HIGH BILLS
    Dear Sir, We have been facing problems regarding our...
    freecharge.in - Cash Back Not Received
    Abhishek Jain abhishekricky0203@gmail.com Contact...
    help@uidai.gov.in - Aadhar card not yet received - Aadhar Card
    My Enrolment number is 1320/15097/01907.I did not received...
    Reliance - Reliance Balance talk time not showing
    Respected sir, I am custmer of Reliance postpaid and I...
    121@airtel.in - PUK
    my airtel 9901948375 number asking PUK
    ZEE 24 TAAS - BMC staff negligiance
    Dear Sir / Madam, I am a widow and staying with...
    Bhumika Indane Gas Service - non delivery of gas cylender
    I HAVE BOOKED GAS ONLINE ON 20/8/2014 VIDE BOOKING...