TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Chandraram

Feb 27, 2016

MNP CODE NOT RECIVE

I am Ramchandra Mukherjee, i am bearing a prepaid connection with BSNL service provider , due to bad service like network issue, i cant want to continue this provider, i just want to change the service provider with my own number, but after several time sending to request port id, BSNL cant give me my PORT id, ( MDN - 9474646627 , SMS Sending Date - 12.06.2015 & 24.1.2016, Log Complain in BSNL - 10.12.2015 , Complain Docket Number - 1L10343777 , 1A03313290, 1A31323426 ),

but still i cant receive my port ID & Still BSNL cant solve my problem.

Kindly do it need full.

Ramchandra Mukherjee
bhalder35

Feb 26, 2016

Billing

This is BISWAJIT HALDER and I use Vodafone No. 9830582978 from 25th. of January 2016 for internet usage, for which the billing period from 25/01/2016 to 20/02/2016, and now I have received for the same amounting Rs. 14,800.78/-, my question is how it possible when the service provider set a credit limit of Rs. 3000/-, then how the amount goes like a fictitious amount?
indiateak

Feb 25, 2016

payment

I have paid on 9th january 16 my payment at Vodafone store self kiosk machine of 1200.00 but payment is credited to other number and again on their request I made payment of 1200.00 on 15th Jan . And still receiving reminder and my connection is disconnected .

RE: Idea No. Terminated Without Information

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have your contact details. We will get back to you shortly.

asarnawazkhan

Feb 24, 2016

activation pending of postpaid airtel sim

i have taken new airtel postpaid connection.as i came to airtel from vodafone network airtel executives given some worst information..today i face severe problems from airtel new sim and i lost my job due to that number..i am getting calls from my all clients but it showing unknown number and when i calling them its not connecting.when i call to ur care they telling that sim activation is under pending

i dont know where the problem came..airtel is the worst sevice that i faced in my life

complaint reference numbers given by airtel customer care are 67965526..F2021823167...67979462....67980393....

when i call they registering complaint but no solution...i am complaiming this to trai as i face

the worst and irresponsible service and i lost my job today..

please do the needfull and take some actions that anybody should not face problems that i face today and loosing job.....
tripathi236

Idea No. Terminated Without Information

After a loyal customer for almost more than 6 years now, my number got terminated. One can easily understand the value of a 6 years old number; how people will you lose by such an act. I have been using this number since i came to know about what cellphones are it means a lot to me. I never thought of even porting this number to any other service and have always complied with the policies of service provider (Idea) for keeping that number. I have at times felt very distressed with their service but i would also accept the fact that they have heard me and resolved my issues always. But this time it crossed the limits, they terminated my number without prior information and now i cannot able to call on idea customer care as my no is not in service. Please look into the matter and help me get back my number, it means a lot to me and it my identity. My number is 8745034917. My Current reference no. is 8470848424.

RE: I paid my due amount to Idea network not Activated my number

We tried contacting you on your primary Idea number and alternate number but we couldn't reach you. Hence, we request you to inform us the convenient date & time to contact you and have your issue resolved.

Feb 23, 2016

RE: IDEA No Network last 15 days (9750510101)

We regret the inconvenience caused please provide us your alternate number & inform us the convenient date & time to contact you and have your issue resolved.

RE: I paid my due amount to Idea network not Activated my number

Feb 23, 2016

RE: IDEA No Network last 15 days (9750510101)

abdulsalamsnr

Feb 23, 2016

IDEA No Network last 15 days (9750510101)

i lost my sim 20 days before i call to customer care i barred my number after that i went to idea show room they given new sim i paid 50 rs for that and i submitted my voter id proof also...next day activated the SIM,then after 4 days no network from my mobile.i raised a complaint they given new sim that also not activated.i asked customer care they said number activated only but still now no tower.they shows as no service r emergency call only..last 15 days i am following show room they telling that activate with in 1 hour r 2 hour but no response from their side.

Mobile Number:9750510101
Network:IDEA Cellular
vinod1@1

Feb 22, 2016

Billing related issue / outgoing calls restricted without prior reason 8802106390

I'm using Reliance post paid connection 8802106390 from last 4 months ,my last bill was Rs. 818/- but when I have check found Rs. 200/- add in my bill as let payment charges . before this bill I have also written mail to you regarding same dispute that time one of your executive called me and ensure lat payment charge will reversed in your next bill . just because of executive commitment I have paid only Rs 620/- as last bill payment but now today morning I have received a sms from your side just because of Rs 198/- my outgoing calls are barred .

Now till date and time they not adjust further amount as per commitment and barred outgoing calls. I wants to know why my outgoing calls barred without telephonic conversation and is this your customer service to a customer who paid your bills continuously as per his uses and you are barred the outgoing services for Rs 198/- only is this your company policy?

So look this matter and resolved my concern and continued my outgoing calls without any delay .
kumaranup12

Feb 22, 2016

IN AIRTEL POWER DOUBLE DEDUCTED

WE ARE RETAILER OF AIRTEL NO. 8002526296. WHEN WE RECHARGED FROM MY NO. ON 8292561158 THEN TWO TIME DEDUCTED 81 POWER. WHEN WE COMPLAIN ON AIRTEL CARE THEN HE SAY WE CANNOT REVERSE IT. AS PER MY IDEA POWER CANNOT DEDUCTED FOR SAME NO. IN TWO TIMES IN SAME DAY. PLS DO WHICH IS RIGHT.
TRANSATION ID FOR NO. 8292561158 IS 350438153 AND 350408732.
Ritesh bhargava

Feb 21, 2016

Reliance cdma complaint

7619822626. Hai network ki koi complaint nahi suni jati hai
mahesh_15mc

Airtel 4G pack not working

My name is mahesh
I have done recharge in Airtel for rupees 947 4G pack on 15th Feb but our Internet was not working we raised complaint regarding this to Airtel customer care on 17th they said that Airtel 4G tower was not available in all areas so that's y we r not getting net connection we requested them convert our 4G pack into 3g pack they asked for 48 hours time but it was almost more than 72 hours now but our problem was not yet solved there was no proper response from their side the
Mobile num-7339654858
Complaint number-CBDMO202117080696
satyam chopra

Feb 20, 2016

refund my balance because your service not work

Complaint against vodafone network is very very weak and not provide services properly in Delhi so refund my plan balance

We are customer of Vodafone and have been facing problem of frequent call drop and insufficient network coverage from last 8 year's. my mobile network is very weak, my mobile outgoing coming/Internet are stop. We have lodged this complaint with the customer care and Vodafone store but could not get any fruitful response from them.
Therefore it is requested to kindly refund my 2g unlimited plan Rs.249 (20/02/1/2016) not working properly plzzz refund my net plan balance otherwise close my 2postpaid and 3prepaid no.
And I also complaint in consumer court and fill the RTI
Regarding your tower and services
My Reliance No. 9953469773

Regards/-
Satyam chopra
vaibhav Kambale

Termination of Service

R/s Sir,
This is Vaibhav Kambale holding Vodafone prepaid number 9823936767 .The service to this number is terminated by said service provider without intimation from 19/02/2016.There no responce from company operator.
AircelSupport

Feb 19, 2016

Hi barath vikraman,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.
Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.
We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam
Email us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in
Edwin Robinson

Feb 18, 2016

I paid my due amount to Idea network not Activated my number

I paid my dues on 14th of this month but they did not activate my number 8807903395. there is no any response from Idea network officially.now my number is dead.

Edwin Robinson
8220601957
dineshkgupta

Feb 17, 2016

10 Year Old Number Terminated by Relaince without any Information

After a loyal customer for almost more than 10 years now, my number got terminated. One can easily understand the value of a 10 years old number, how people will you lose by such an act. I have been using this number since i came to know about what cellphones are it means a lot to me. I never thought of even porting this number to any other service and have always complied with the policies of service provider (Reliance) for keeping that number. I have at times felt very distressed with their service but i would also accept the fact that they have heard me and resolved my issues always. But this time it crossed the limits, they terminated my number without prior information and now they say we can't do anything and when i ask the representative for a senior, he says "we don't have a senior", i mean this was one the strange answer i have ever heard from a support representative. Please look into the matter and help me get back my number, it means a lot to me and it my identity. My number is 9835314479

Thanking You,
Dinesh Kumar Gupta
Radhika thanvi

Feb 17, 2016

Illicit lapse of 21 GB data... screenshots sent

Please check the screen shots meticulously... They aren't of Vodafone... These messages were sent by Tatadocomo.

Please stop playing treachery and provide an acceptable reason for a customer like me.

Executives at Call centres of Tatadocomo provide wrong phone number and photon number. I am using the same phone number since a decade.

Kindly take a sensible quick note that executives at Call centres misguided me and a call as they assured never came in 24/4/38/ hours.

RECHARGE REMINDER IF NOT SENT BY YOU IS NOT CUSTOMERS FAULT. PLEASE TAKE PAIN TO CHECK MY ACCOUNT ON YOUR SYSTEM. IN THE MONTH OF DATA LAPSE NO MESSAGE OF RECHARGE REMINDER WAS EVER SENT.

21GB DATA IS LAPSED WITHOUT DROPPING A SINGLE INTIMATION VIA CALL/MESSAGE/ MAIL.

PLEASE RESTORE MY DATA WHICH HAD LAPSED ON 30TH DECEMBER 2015.

PHOTON NO 9223945684
barath vikraman

Feb 16, 2016

mnp request not accept in aircel

my ph no 9750403295
I Requested to change "aircel to bsnl" for last one month but they didnt change over to bsnl
they rejected more than two times
.if i ask to aircel they tolding that outstanding bill so we cant accept your request. but i paid exceed 415Rs . After i second time Request to change .it is also rejected . now aircel told that technical problem. third time request on today (17/02/2015)

In aircel always they telling chilly reason
not responding the customer properly
Jhonandors

Call drooping

I have airtel network sim card I am facing isue of call drooping. When my moblie phone 3 g data will fish as per my plan my data is come in 2 g services when I come in 2 g service I am facing call drooping issue too much. I already do complaint servel time no any action taken for this.
Radhika thanvi

Illicit lapse of 21 GB data

It is absolutely disgusting that despite innumerable complaints lodged at your websites and call centres no action is taken to resolve the lapse of my data.

Please find the attached screenshot of the message required for procedures for replacement of my data which was lapsed.

Solution was to come by 4th Feb... For the first complaint registered on 30 Dec 2015 as per rules of TRAI.

Kindly restore the data of 21 GB immediately

Photon no 9223945684
AircelSupport

Dear b.c.gupta,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Date & Time of deduction:

Aircel Social Care Team

Tikona broadband - Compelled to pay extra bill by Legal Notice.
    Sir, I took tikona broadband connection in Dec 2015. My...
    paytm - +_8
    care---paytm.com - _£
    paytm care - husker
    Mobile fraud call - 9136968414 - fraud call for debit card
    I got call from the mobile no:- 9136968414 and said the...
    DT Star Cinemas - Incorrect Billing
    Dear IT authorities, This is in context to one of bills...
    HKM Solution - Cheated me for paying money
    Sir, Please take complaint of behalf of me and take...
    Chennai Corporation - Street lights not working
    Hello Sir, Please note this is Karpagarajan residing at...
    Auto Loan - my rm manish kansara not accepting my resignation
    Resignation Letter Dear Sir, I would like to resign...