TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Vipinsangwan

Oct 21, 2015

Call drop

I m facing call drop problem ...and i m realy fed up with this .i m using airtel connection
SUBHASH CHANDRA TIWARI

Oct 21, 2015

GPRS 3G Pack Charges

I would like to bring this to your notice, the fraud and money making tricks playing by Idea Cellular.
I had switched Vodafone connection to Idea Connection. In September,2015 I received a call from Idea Customer Care regarding 3G data. He told me that you will get 1GB data with a rental of Rs. 225 per month. When I received the bill see that they charged me Rs. 300 monthly rent in place of Rs. 225. I also talked to customer care and Idea Service Centre, Haldwani several time. I visited Idea Service Centre, Haldwani and met with Ms Kavita on 05.10.2015. I had requested her to please deactivate my GPRS 3G Pack immediately. But till now they have not taken any action.
I have already informed to Idea Service Centre, Haldwani so I will not pay GPRS 3G Pack charges.

Subhash Chandra Tiwari
AircelSupport

Hi engg.ruchi90@gmail.com,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your Aircel mobile number at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in to help you.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam
Email us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in
engg.ruchi90@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2015

Call from unknown number of some other country

I own 2 numbers from service providers vodafone and Aircel, I received a blank call from a number +25299109459 back to back on both of my numbers. Wondering if the call is from someone known as I received on both of my nos, I called back. An amount of Rs 100 was deducted from my balance and the call was disconnected instantly.

Kindly consider my complain and barr these prank calls to enter to our network.

Ruchika
Hardik Savaliya

Oct 20, 2015

Charging ISD calls without using and blocked another no. also

Respected Authority

My self Hardik Savalya from Rajkot,Gujarat.It is kindly to inform you that outgoing services of my vodafone no. 9510766622 has been stopped from yesterday afternoon because of overdue payment of my another CUG no. 9978479467 amont 3347/-.

According to vodafone they have charge this amont for ISD calls from 9978479467 no.
But in actually this no. was using by my father who is illiterate and also there is no activation for doing ISD calls on this no. by me or by my father.

Recovery agent has call me to pay 50% of charges charged by vodafone and mentally harraced me.while i tell to give recordings of that ISD call they refused to give and pressurise to pay 50% of charges they have charged and stop services of my another no 9510766622 for which i pay regularly bill on time since last more than 5 years.I want to add that though i have not refused to pay extra penalty charged by vodafone,i just refused to pay ISD call charges.

So my humble request to give me justice in this case and take legal action against vodafone as early as possible because like me they are cheating many of customers.In waiting of JUSTICE...

Yours Faithfully
Hardik Savaliya
Rajkot
Gujarat.
wadhera

Oct 19, 2015

Not get proper response from reliance care of my recharge

My name is tarun wadhera. I want made a complaint for reliance. I make recharge of rs 99 of gprs on 18 oct 2015. Though paytm. Order id 10308372661. From paytm it was successful recharge and from reliance its fail. After that I call to reliance cust care. They dont know what where is recharge. Then they transfer the call to sr executive. He told directly contact to paytm or wait for 24 hrs. Till now no payment confirmation come to me and today I call 3 time to reliance customer care every person are in different platform ( they give different different information ) and they dont know abt their products also. They dont know abt 99 gprs recharge. When I ask for nodal officer contact no. They disconnected my call each and every executive.

I talk with raju, suresh ,ravi and sr executive Rinku and when they unable to answer my question they say only one thing my system is in updation cant check your details. Call after 2 hrs.
Then I call second time first I ask to executive is your system is in updation he say no. Then I asked for nodal officer no. You think he say ' oh sir mera system abhi abhi work karna band hogaya' this kind of service is given by reliance. Till the time I not now about my money and or recharge.

I request you please help me out from this and other people also.

My contacts no. Is 9711777805 call on this no. Only

And reliance contact no. Is 8467874233 not call on this no.

Tarun wadhera
rameshkm

Reliance ,Non Portability of Number In spite of followups

Porting Request:-871352 (3rd October, 2015)
Service Request Number : 238639473 12.10.2015
Request Processed Number approved on 14.10.2015,
Port from Reliance to Air tel.
Had Logged Port request to Reliance on 3.10.2015 , the request was to expire on 18.10.2015, in mean time there was a regular followup done by me to customer care 198/*333/30333333 and reliance Gallery in Reliance Ville parle. when there was no reply/help extended from Ville Parle Gallery ,i chose to call the customer care , but they only kept me on hold for 15 min on each call.
This is sheer irresponsible behavior displayed by Reliance Communication to frustrate end user and stretch to his , is there any authority to check such irresponsible?
I'm helpless to this action, Hope this review would reach in correct Authority and same would be actioned.
ideacellular

RE: service stop by idea for mob no-9717398402

We wish to inform you that the service for your Idea number has already been activated. For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

Customer Care, Idea Cellular
mannujose

No Network/Connectivity

Since 2007 i am using Vodafone Postpaid connection and din't faced any network connectivity issue. I have a pre paid as well as post paid connection. With my post paid connection bearing number 9916136463 i had opted for 3G data. First Vodafone asked me to make setting with that of airtel as they don't have 3G. Now for the past 3 months i am facing hell lot of issues. Without any intimation while travelling switching between 2G / 3G is happening and due to this i am losing network (Range). Call drops is happening all the time and every time i have to choose the network manually. The phone / connection is of no use for me. My prepaid number don't have any issue and all the time the same is working without any problem where as the post paid is not working at all. I made n number of complaints; Via email as well as going to the vodafone store. No solution is provided till now. I want to proceed legally against Vodafone.
SUYASHHUNTER

Number portaibility fraud

I had purchased a bsnl gsm sim no.- 9407931124 from BSNL office and I gave that sim to my colleague as he is from west bengal and BSNL people were not issuing him the sim. But after some months the person whom i gave my sim had ported that no. to SMART(RELIANCE GSM) without my documents also without my permission, and RELIANCE has accepted his document and now the sim is registered in his name at SMART(RELIANCE GSM) . My name is -SUYASH HUNTER , and the person whom i gave my sim is Mr- SUHABRATA DAS.

This is fraud done by BSNL , SMART(RELIANCE GSM) and Mr. Suhabrata das.

Kindly see into the matter .

my contact no.- 9406055775,
ideacellular

RE : service stop by idea for mob no-9717398402

We understand your concern and regret the inconvenience. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you soon.

Customer Care, Idea Cellular
vinodsingh6456

Oct 17, 2015

service stop by idea for mob no-9717398402

I have already paid bill amount( Rs-464/-) for mob no-9717398402. Bill paid in Idea show in rewari haryana address is- Idea cellular ltd, shop no-20,shoping complex ,sec-3, rewari ( Haryana ) on date 30/09/2015.
Then why this mail & sms come to me. I have attached the receipt of bill.
Why you stop my connection.
Also many times contact to customer care no but there is no solution of problem.

Mob-9717398402
dibyendu panigrahi

Oct 17, 2015

against fake call

i have received a call from telephone no. +919955726524 , that he is calling from state bank of india and want to know my bank atm details. hence the no. should be blocked.
Azza

Oct 16, 2015

Network Problem

I am facing network problem with vodafone since 9 months and I have made many complaints for network issue till now it has been not resolve. Every month they said within 1 month it will resolve but it is not resolve. This is how they take the action.
Complaints no are given below.

Complaint No's: 111342554, 2606042690, 2596478660, 2596052204, 2570005606, 2545780640

Sanchit Gupta
Arasu rude

Oct 15, 2015

Changing from postpaid to prepaid in vodafone

Sir my name Thennarasu .. My mobile no.9884242424...last October 7th I paid my bill an got request for frm postpaid to prepaid connection I submitted al proof they asked..an got new sim in tat day for prepaid..they told in the maximum time of 36 hours the postpaid connection wil get cut an prepaid wil get act nu..this is the 10 th day I'm complaining to u sir...by regarding thiz I called many many times to Vodafone complaining care they never gave correct answer sir...plz tak further step to activate my no sir..
Ramangoyal486

Oct 15, 2015

Number disconnect as VOdafone store put the wrong information and failing the address verification

HI,

COuple of months I just moved from Mumbai to Delhi and i wanted to do national portability of my number 8767273130. I went to vodafone Rohini sector-7 store and gave the all required documents. They carelessly put my old address as billing address and the result was that field verfifcation failed and my number got disconnect. I again wnt to same store submitted the updated address proof, the store guy made me to come to store daily basis and no one took any action. My number got disconnected 3 times and repeatedlt i logged complaint against them but no one from their company took any action.

Finally i went to different store and submtted the documents again but the verification team didnt came to my home and put the wrong comment that the person is not staying at that particular address and he called me. But when my number was disconnected how he can call me. I am pasting the comment put up by the verifcation person

Negative AFTER REVISIT C6 Insufficient Document NEW ADDRESS CASE IS POSITIVE REQD NEW ADDRESS PROOF FOR ACTIVATION XX-XX D-14 Sector-3 ROhini New DelhiROhini New Delhi VISIT DONE AT RESIDENCE ADDRESS ON 14-10-2015 AT 02:10PM MET WITH APPLICANT NBR REFF HOUSE SANJEEV WHO DID NOT CONFIRMED THE APPLIED NUMBER RESIDING OF APPLICANT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED RESIDING IN RENTED HOUSE FOR THE LAST 02 TO 03 MONTHS AND APPLICANT WORKING DETAILS NOT CONFIRM BY MET PERSON BUILDING COLOR YELLOW PREMISES SIMPLE HOUSE EXISTENCE OF APPLICANT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY NEIGHBOUR REFF ADDRESS ADDED:- GROUND FLOOR NEAR LANDMAKR AYODHYA CHOWK THAN CALL TO APPLICANT CONTACTED SELF WHO DID CONFIRMED THE APPLIED NUMBER VODAFONE NUMBER GIVEN CASE IS CONFIRM HRC VERIFIED BY BSA
presi4ever

Airtel call Dropping

i am using Airtel with no 9849800777, from 9 years, these days network become worst , calls are dropping / no voice due to signal problem, we complained many times to the airtel customer service desk , they are least bother about our compliant. there was a tower very near to our place i.e less than 500 meters, even though our calls are dropping. vodafone and idea were added to that tower.
pin code : 533232 ( Tower Area in between "Gummileru & Modukuru" villages). Please help me with this signal issue
maulik31

you Broadband

I applying for connection in Vadodara last 27October but still now I don't gate connection I paid 4000rs full money on 27 Oct .
Name-maulik prajapati .karmjoyt society B/131 gotri 390021
Mb no:9898697579
CRF No:YOUF no.714389
You Broadband ,Baroda
Achu99

AIRTEL - UNJUST DEDUCTIONS

In a span of two days Airtel has deducted for my prepaid account a sum of Rs 250 . When i called customer care to en-quire about this deductions i was told these deduction where due to INTERNATIONAL ROAMING CHARGES & INTERNATIONAL ROAMING DATE USAGE, But the question is how all these International charges were charged from my account, me a person who is staying in BANGALORE. i have NEVER traveled outside the country till date, but as per the AIRTEL records i am in international roaming.

On the dates of the deductions i have not even traveled outside of bangalore. but they keep telling me that these international charges are all valid charges. but my question is how so? how can they tell me a person who is staying in Bangalore that he has to pay International roaming charges.and claim these charges to be valid???? IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!!

Please note : i am located in Bangalore, my Airtel prepaid network connection is also from Bangalore, Karnataka.
the ref number provided by Airtel :- "Ref21331799"
siddhi gada

VODAPHONE-

UNETHICAL WAY CHEATING/FRAUD BY VODAPHONE BY GIVING WRONG/FAKE PROMISES FOR CONVERTING PREPAID CELL TO POST-PAID

WILLFUL TECHNIQUE RESORTED WHILE INDUCING PREPAID CUSTOMER TO POST PAID FOR DELAY IN ATTENDING CELL-PHONE CUSTOMER IN THE CASE OF CHEATING THE SACK OF MAKING PROFIT BY FOOLING THE INNOCENT CUSTOMER LIKE ME.

TO,
VODAPHONE MANAGEMENT,, TRAI AUTHORITY

RESPECTED SIR,
Sub:- excessive bill amount and fake promises.
Refn:- 7506498270 IN THE NAME OF SIDDHI S. GADA

KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING POINTS CAREFULLY & NOTE IN YOUR MINDS THAT
VODAPHONE IS A CHEATER COKE AS EVIDENT FROM THE FOLLOWING FACTS.

SINCE LAST TWO WEEKS, NOT PAYING ANY HEED/REPLY.

1] I had a prepaid no under my name for 1-2 yrs. Ie 7506498270
2] normally I keep switching nos and networks coz of faulty services.
3] however I found vodaphone costly but reliable.
4] on 29th aug at 10am I get a call from JYOTI named executive suggesting me to switch from prepaid to post paid.
5 ]she promised that the rs399 plan will be charged at rs 299 for me that is rs100 off.
6] she said I would get 900 local and 100 std minutes plus 100 sms and 1gb of data at 3g speed & free but at slower speed.
7] my prepaid monthly charges was coming upto rs 450 (rs144 talk time plus rs299 data).
8] and since the suggested postpaid plan was of rs 299 I got tempted.
9] JYOTI said that she will send an executive at my place by 2pm.on the same day.
10] since we recently shifted to dahisar on rental, I did not have any documents or photos handy. So I requested her to collect it after 2 days.
11] but jyoti forced me to submit it on d same day.
12] I had only a aadhaar card stored in my mobile phone and a black and white photo.
13] she allowed me to send via whats app only these two things saying that she will convert black and white photo to color.
14] also she said that rs150 shall be taken as deposit. When I asked her the reason she said its only for formality and it shall be returned within a few days.
15] on further questioning regarding the return of deposit, she said I have two options- if I switch back to prepaid then 150 will become my main balance. If I close the no then 150 rs will be reduced from my bill..
16] since I had full trust on vodaphone as a company, I allowed d officer to come.
17] at 2pm, since I did not have any Xerox of the duplicate aadhaar card; So, as guided by her, I sent whats app image to jyoti. Plus I wrote to them my new address at (2203,girnar tower,s.v.road,dahisar east Mumbai pin 400068).
18] last call from jyoti was on 1st Sept to ask if postpaid plan was started. She also asked me to save her no and call in case of an issue.

19]Since,there was no communication possible from this vodaphone phone, I tried contacting jyouti vie call sms and whats pp but she blocked my no. Now I felt being cheated by the company. What a shame and disgrace it is to lose an ardent customer.
20] again I tried sending the request on the application which failed. So I checked my bill on the application it said unbilled amount was rs 595. so I called up ‘199’ . the a lady said that the actual amount comes almost half of what’sshown and that rs595 was the cost of actual usage without the plan benefits added. Infect, all calls were getting dropped or had to call frequently to communicate the same matter.
21] I had only one no to call up , that to a person so I would NEVER crossed my free calling minutes. Plus at home I m on MTNL NET THROUGH wifi only. So 1gb was also too much to get exauhsted.
22] I spoke further on ‘199’ they told me that my bill date is 18th so by 18 sept I will be able to pay bill and stop the no. I also requested twice for their seniors to give me a call back but no one called. That shows the insincerity of the seniors too.
23] on ‘16th Sept’ my ‘Lenovo p780’ phone wich is 1.5 yrs old got spoilt. It got switched off. After 16th Sept ,neither any phone call nor use of internet at all.
24]Another mobile I have only ‘mts brand– cdma phone”. So there was no chance that I use the vodaphone no on my other phone.
25] I was writing for an email or call to come on my cdma no. however did not get any call from senior nor an email regarding the bill. So I visited the dahisar east vodaphone gallery. the person said my bill was ‘rs1008’. And that my email id or my second phone no was not updated in their system. the officer and I had a long conversation. I explained the entire thing written above.
26] he suggested two options- either I should pay rs 620 and close the no permanently or wait for next month in which he will make sure that I will not be charged more rental than of rs299.
27] I was shocked, angry and sad, felt betrayed.
28] as i was not willing to except neither of his offer, he suggested nodal and appellate complain.
29] now my strong request is-to look into the lady called jyuoti. She has given fake promises and then not taking the responsibility of answering the calls. Plus none of the call center seniors are able to here the matter properly to solve the matter.. Plus,the wrong & excess billing by vodaphone is shocking me in spite of continuous call-drop & inaudible dialogue problem. Further I was using MTNL internet via WI-FI; how can my usage exceed in just 15 days of use.

I STILL HOPE THAT MY PREVIOUS POSITIVE AND HAPPY OPINION ABOUT VODAPHONE AS A COMPANY BE MAINTAINED EVEN AFTER THIS ISSUE. I WOULD LIKE TO AGAIN SWITCH TO PREPAID AND CONTINUE BEING LOYAL TO YOU. HOWEVER I HAVE ALREADY FELT BETRAYED BY THIS INCIDENT. KINDLY DO THE BEST IN YOUR ABILITY TO MAINTAIN FURTHER RELATIONS.
Yours truly,
SIDDHI S. GADA
(9324623906)
022 28965968
2203,GIRNAR TOWER,S.V.ROAD,DAHISAR EAST,MUMBAI,MAHARASHTRA. PIN 400068.
sgmcollege

Oct 13, 2015

call drop problem and very bad network coverage problem

hi we are M/S SGM educational and charitable society mathura . my phone (airtel postpaid ) connection is 9557997744. we are facing call drop problem and very bad network coverage problem
we are using airtel postpaid connection and i already made complaint in airtel pvt ltd. but still there is no relief . my email id is sgmrecord@gmail.com
spiderman@3

Dont MNP with Idea

Being an Idea customer is leading to lot of troubles and inconvenience. I am an Vodafone premium customer I got a call from a marketing executive Riya from Idea DSA called “Sapphire” from Mulund, Mumbai, who offered me a good plan and an option to port to idea post paid service . I got convinced and took the service. She sent the executive to my office and did all the documentation. I did the documentation on 8th of September, 2015 and I was informed that MNP will be completed within a week but after 10 days when nothing happened I contact riya regading the status of my MNP and she told me that she will reply after 2 days but she did not called.
After lots of call to that DSA they given me the contact no of her head named Urvashi, she is back office head and I stared to do follow with her, meanwhile I had submitted my documents 3 three times and every time they gives me a new reasons like I was not at my home during the verification visit, My request has been cancelled with unknown reason etc. etc.
Finally I went to the nearest My Idea center but they told me to call the on this no. 9702000198, when I called to that number the customer care executive (Sandeep) told me to visit the My Idea center and he has got very bad attitude.
Highly frustrated, when Idea promotes it's service high time on television why doesn't it bother whom is it giving it's franchise to? Is that the customer service a head office would provide to it's customers inspite of knowing the customer has been cheated by it's distributor? Vodafone has 100% better when compared to this as it's customer service number has got all the resolution on the call need not even walk to the customer service offices physically! idea's head office is waste and so is it's distributors!

Ashish
AircelSupport

Hi subhrajit1987,.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam
Email us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in
parmar.suresh22

Oct 13, 2015

signal droop & system busy with every call

Hi all,
There is highly call drooped problem and showing sysytem busy reguraly. Whenever i trying to complaint to customer care its again showing system busy. What will i do? Such a worst company i ever use in my life. Even i can not using my whats app now think about its poorest signal. So plz tell should i use MNP??
Unluckly i am vodafone customer with this no. 9782048273
subhrajit1987

Oct 12, 2015

Aircel Balance Deducted repeatedly

Aircel : Repeatedly deduct my balance automatically. They are not taking any action for this problem. When I give a complain,They say that some wap download on your mobile so balance deducted and I will stop this service now. The customer representative is not listening for this problem.

passport - No delivery till date
    My passport was sent from Srinagar to reach Srinagar on...
    QNET - Victim of QNET SCAM
    I have been trapped under fishy business of QNET. I...
    HACKED ATM CARDS FOR SALE - ATM blank card
    Get BLANK ATM programmed card and cash money directly in...
    pvvnl - femly pension
    Shiri man C m sahab Namaste Mera naam Wahydan w/o let...
    Hathway Broadband - Unethical behaviour
    After hearing Hathway has network in 21 cities. I was much...
    BMC - illegal construction ongutter
    Dear sir I reside in agarwal wadi, antophill, wadala My...
    Passport Seva kendra PATNA, BIHAR - delay in receiving my passport
    Respected sir/ madam, As i have applied for passport...
    Reliance CDMA Service Provider - Reliance CDMA Services Terminated
    Dear Sir, This is in regards that My home Reliance CDMA...
    Maan Sarovar Tech Solutions - Career destroyer
    The owner lalith will recruit freshers or less experienced...