TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

premchand1000

Sep 12, 2014

mantal harresment and threating calls reason being mother admitted in hospital

I have paid all my bills (idea mobile no 9654583998) than I requested for closer this connection via my registered mail "cprem@hdfclife.com".

Why you guys are carrying a connection on when somebody is not paying money from last 6-7 months. What are your controls on that ?

How you guys can give give authority to the people fo the people who does not know how to speak customers.

How dare they threatening to my family that pay the amt otherwise "police will be at your door step in next an hour".

I want a compensation of mental harresment which you guys did with me and my family . Reason being My Mom admitted to hospital (Apex city hospital, west vinod nagar) and my expenses came 17500/-. if not paid , will escalate the matter to consumer court for compentation.

I am having all the mails which forwarded from my registered id which I will show in consumer court and I do not need to show to you guys.

thanks & regards
Prem chand
premchand1000

THREATENING CALLS FROM IDEA FOR OUTSTANDING PAYMENT

my name is prem chand, Earlier I was using a idea connection mobile no 9654583998. Taken this number for my wife but we were receiving unwanted calls on that number . So we decided to close this number and taken new number.I paid my last bill and marked mail to your customer care mail id from my registered mail id to close that number and even given 2 reminders but idea continiously sending bills and rental amt is now currenetly approx 800 and now getting threating calls from idea that I am calling from legal, rohini court or karkardooma court. they people using abusing languages to pay the outstanding bill. I told them that I have already lodged a grievance. I had paid all outstandings. but they said sending police to your home and you will be send to jail. Even my family getting these type of calls from same idea representative. that mobile no is 8510021133. A lady call from this number after that a male represendtative talks and give threat.
kindly look into this matter.otherwise I should take help of police and consumer court.

Prem =7838353399
ashishrathi

Charge for service without Confirmation

I'm using services of IDEA No. 9970061101, in month of Sept-14 Idea Charged me Rs 50 for Juice up service, which I had not activated nor I had send any Confirmation via SMS or Call for same service. We i got the message of activation of such service I deactivated it in few Mins.

Now idea executive says they are unable to trace the details and same is non-reversible. My main issue is how can they charge without confirmation.

Ashish
jimitveera

Sep 11, 2014

Reliance Balance talk time showing different from scheme displayed on website

I had made online recharge payment of Rs.76 on 09/09/2014 18:23:35 and my receipt id is AMIR60609654. As per displayed on the website data i should get "Free 75 MB Data + Rs66 TT(Local +STD)" with the recharge value of 76. but i have not received the same and instead i have received only reliance to reliance talk time. Reliance is cheating end consumer by changing plans internally and displaying wrong content on webiste. please help
AircelSupport

Sep 11, 2014

Hi Praveen Chanchal,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your request to the concerned department

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on

this matter.

We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam

Email us @aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in
praveen.chanchal

Sep 9, 2014

Network Error and not call close

मैं Praveen chanchal a Aircel customer From Tekari (Gaya) Circle.मेरा मोबाइल no 7277522938 है! मैंने अपना network सम्बन्धी complain 31 Aug 2014 को aircel company के customer care मे network सम्बन्धी समस्याओं के लिए किया था, जिसका Ref No- 1-16678995429 है! जिसे company द्वारा 3 Sep 2014 तक ठीक करने का आश्वासन दिया गया था! परन्तु आज 9 September तक उस समस्या को ठीक नहीं किया गया है! कल 8 sep 2014 को मेरे मोबाइल पर SMS के द्वारा सुचना दी गयी की मैंने जो शिकायत की थी उसे close कर दिया गया ! परन्तु ना तो वो समस्या ठीक हुए और ना की इस company के किसी Executive ने इसके बारे मे जानने की कोशिस भी की! मैं कल से customercare को सैकड़ो बार try कर चूका हु परन्तु customer care के तरफ से बार बार फ़ोन काट दिया जा रहा है! 3-4 बार तो customer care एग्जीक्यूटिव के तरफ से भी फ़ोन काट दिया गया है ! अब मुझे तो यही समझ आ रहा की Aircel company अब Airfail हो चुकी है! और यहाँ का network टावर अब भगवान् के भरोसे हो गया है!
sateesh655

Sep 9, 2014

post paid

This is Sateesh Manyam. I have a Reliance Postpaid Connection(8790123666).I already changed to Airtel Prepaid.my migration date was 03/072014 already two months gone.But still i didn't get any status.
Please consider my request.so,please tell me the status

Thanks&Regards
anands_1989@yahoo.com

Sep 6, 2014

issue in billing and no proper response from appellate authority

hello all,

i have been facing issues with my monthly bills of vodafone post paid no.. unwanted charges are levied,, have escalated this to the appellate authority vodafone chennai.. and still waiting for a response for the past 1 week..

hi

i have been having issues with my vodafone bills month on month.. literally fed up to fight with u people every month..
mobile no:.

the monthly charges is rs. 378 where as my plan is 199. why am i charged for itemized bill even after activating the go green via sms.. if u want any email confirmation il forward the acknowledgement i got.. i didn't had this charges on the itemized bill in my last bill cycle y this time..

secondly i had never activated any internet pack, y am i being charged for it..? even for the last 2 months i had the same issue.. is there any one seriously looking at all these mails.

@ appellate authorities.. if u have time pls look in to the queries which i had raised for the past 6 months.. is this the way u treat your vodafone customer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. Harish V,

We have received your email dated 05/09/14 regarding billing for your Vodafone Mobile Number 9884098906.

Please note that we have registered your concern on rental charges.

We will revert to you as soon as we gather all the facts. Please be assured that we will get back to you on 10/09/14.

We would like to inform that Itemised bill would be charged at a discounted rental of Rs. 25/- if GO GREEN facility is activated.

In case you wish to deactivate Itemised bill ( non pro rated rental ), we would request you to send an SMS CAN IB to 111 ( toll free ).

Kindly find the docket number 846378317 for your reference.

In case you need further assistance, please do call or email us. We’ll do our best to help you.

Happy to help

D’ Cruz
Appellate Office
Vodafone Tamil Nadu
Contact numbers
Vodafone Care : 111 or CHN @ +91- 9884098840, RTN @ +91 - 9843098430
For complaints/requests : 198 (toll free)
Appellate Office : For Chennai contact +91- 9962099625
: For Rest of Tamilnadu incl., Puducherry , Contact : +91-9943499434
(Available between 9:30 a.m and 6 p.m. Monday to Friday)
Fax number : +91- 9884012345
E-mail :appellate.tamilnadu@vodafone.com
Website : www.vodafone.in

On 05-09-2014 10:47:52 AM; From: anands_1989@yahoo.com; To: vodafonecare.chn@vodafone.com; nodal.tamilnadu@vodafone.com; appellate.tamilnadu@vodafone.com; ; ?CC: ; Subject: Re: billing issue - month after month - fed up with u guys.;
Show message history
Reply, Reply all or Forward | More
appellate.tamilnadu@vodafone.com
To Me Today at 3:55 PM

This is in reference to our email with subject ôRe: billing issue - month after month - fed up with u guys.ö, Dated on Saturday, September 6, 2014 3:53:40 PM IST

Please click on the following link to provide your feedback for the interaction with our customer service representative.

In case, you are not able to click on the above link, please copy-paste the same in a new browser window.

Thanks and Regards,

Vodafone Customer Service Team

Reply, Reply all or Forward | More
Me
To appellate.tamilnadu@vodafone.com nodal.tamilnadu@vodafone.com vodafonecare.chn@vodafone.com Today at 4:13 PM
hello D’ Cruz

can you pls. ask your appellate authority to call or atleast can you look at the email which you have sent.. fyi my mobile no is and myself anand... this shows how casual you people are taking care of a customer and that too from an appellate's office is highly condemned.

Is it really waste of time sending you people remainder emails.. @ mr harsha / madan are you seriously looking at these emails sent from your support team.

Anand:-)
lokesh.l85

Sep 6, 2014

No action on problem shared with IDEA cellular

On Tuesday, 2 September 2014 1:43 PM, "webmaster.corp@idea.adityabirla.com" <webmaster.corp@idea.adityabirla.com> wrote:

The Customer details of the Complaint raised are mentioned below :

Circle : Haryana
Mobile Number : 9992571242
Email ID : lokesh_irm@yahoo.co.in
Description : We have less network and speed of 3g network in Housing board colony Sirsa road and in Civil hospital Hisar Haryana. Kindly increase the range and speed.
satyasrinivas0124

message sending failed

I am using uninor network my no:7396960246. with out any information they are blocked my outgoing sms. so please help on this issuse.
Inthiyas

Complaint against Airtel postpaid

My Mobile Number : +91-9994090397
My Plan: Rs: 98/- CUG plan
My Name: Indiyashbasa.K
Network: AIRTEL
State: Tamilnadu, India

Regarding for my mobile bill amount purpose i am sending this message to you.. my rental plan is 98/- Airtel CUG plan.. 1 years back when i start to use this plan at that time customer care people told me like 98 plan+2GB internet usage for 80kbps afterwards it ll convert to 20kbps but it ll take the same charge and no extra amount.. right now my CUG plan total bill amount is 4621/- include internet bill amount 3611/-only.. .i don't know what kind of purpose they would charged for this much amount for internet purpose. before they couldn't mention these kind of plan through message neither Email too..
afterwards only i came to know the internet amount will be charged for after 2GB + excess Rs.15/- per MB.. one more thing Airtel Network peoples were given my bill amount settlement last date at the same day only i got a message like Post consumption of built in usage, you will be charged Rs. 15.36 per MB..before no one mentioned like this in my bill for past years.. last 8 years i am using this CUG airtel network plan.. now Airtel network peoples doing like this, what i want to do now?.. i send so many mail at the same time i spoke through mobile with Airtel customer care too.. i won't get a proper response with airtel customer care.. later they would reduced my net bill amount Rs.561/- only.. include mail also they wouldn't mention the internet plan Rs.15/- per MB.. My last bill date 12/9/2014.. airtel network cheating these kind of way.. what the way we need to go.. is it good or bad tell me.. please sir try to help me to reduce my bill amount..

Indiyash basha.
AircelSupport

Hi Mrinal,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your request to the concerned department

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

this matter.

We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam

Email us @aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in"
vijay ku

Sep 4, 2014

dnd activatation

My uninor no.9170411689 I activate DND in my no.date 9aug14 but
Marketing calls incoming daily manytimes pls give me right seluatation for my problem.
aloknathprasad

Sep 3, 2014

SIM activation

i've purchased a vodafone sim card with mobile number 9711437709 on 27 aug 14. submitted the docs twice and chasing them from last 7 days for the activation. they've load a complaint but today again i contacted them and received the response there's no complaint registered. here is the chat i have with them.

THE ADVISOR WHO TOOK THE SUPERVISOR CHAT ACCEPTED HE IS SLEEPING WHILE CHATTING.

Welcome to Vodafone Chat !
Thank you for your patience, a Vodafone Service Desk Agent is now available.
{Shobha}Good Evening! I am Shobha. How may I help you?
{alok}what's the status of my complaint?
{alok}its been more than 48 hours
{Shobha}Are you inquiring for the same number: 9711437709?
{alok}yes
{alok}its 7 days gone and sim card isn't activated yegt
{alok}yet
{alok}i want to know WHY
{alok}WHAT's going on????????????????
{alok}u guys aren't going to listen until i start with abusing words
{Shobha}Sir, may I know the was It your new SIM
?
{alok}can't u check on your system
{alok}read the above u will get it
{Shobha}Sir, as I am checking did you visit vodafone store for the same.
{alok}r u reading what i've written or using the shortcut key and asking questions which i have alreayd answered above
{Shobha}Sir, may I know did you visited vodafone store.
{alok}i bought it from the retailer on 27 aug
{alok}submitted the docs on same date
{Shobha}Sir, kindly visit vodafone store.
{Shobha}your SIM will be activated.
{Shobha}As you took It from retailer.
{alok}WHY SHOULD I VISIT THE STROE
{alok}IF U DON'T ACTIVATE THE SIM PURCHASED FROM THE RETAILER THEN WHY U SELL IT THROUGH THE RETAILER
{alok}TRANSDFER MY CHAT TO UR SUPERVISOR
{alok}IMMEDIATELY
{Shobha}Sir, as your documents would have been In pending and we have not received the same.
{alok}THATS NOT MY PROBLEM I'VE SUBMITTED IT TWICE
{alok}WHY DON'T U COLLECT FROM THE RETALERS
{alok}SUPERVISOR PLZ
{Shobha}kindly stay connected I will assist you In better way.
{alok}AND I'LL NOT WAIT HALF AN HOURS FOR THE SUPERVIOSR LIKE LAST TIME
{alok}REMEMBER THIS CHAT IS GOING TO BE ON YOUR FACEBOOK WALL
{alok}LIKE THE EARLIER ONE
{Shobha}Sir, check with the retailer omce.
{Shobha}*Once.
{alok}IF I HAVE TO VISIT YOUR STORE THEN FOR YOUR UNFORMATION AIRTEL STORE IS NEAR TO MY HOUSE I DON'T HAVE TO TRAVEL 2 KM TO VISIT YOUR STORE
{alok}I HAVE ALREADY DONE THAT'
{alok}NOW ITS YOUR DUTY TO TRACK THEM NOT MINE
{alok}I DON'T HAVE THAT MUCH KIND OF TIME TO VISIT YOUR RETAILER
{Shobha}kindly stay connected I will assist you In better way.
{alok}AND I ASKED FOR THE SUPERVISOR
{alok}IMMEDIATELY
{Shakeer}Good Evening! I am Shakeer. How may I help you?
{alok}READ ABOVE AND YOU'LL KNOW HOW U HAVE TO HELP ME
{Shakeer}Surely Sir.
{alok}TELL THE STATUS OF MY COMPALINT REGISTERED ON 31 AUG AT 1 AM.
{Shakeer}Sir, was this SIM purchased from a retailer?
{alok}HAVE U READ THE ABOVE CHAT
{alok}DON'T U UNDERSTAND SIMPLE PLAIN ENGLISH
{Shakeer}Yes Sir, i am just cross checking the same.
{alok}THEN FIRST CHECK AND THEN RESPOND
{alok}STOP ASKING REPATED QUESTIONS
{Shakeer}Sir, as the sim was purchased from a retailer you have to visit the same store.
{alok}I'VE VISITED TO HIM THRICE, SUBMITTED THE DOCS TWICE AND HE IS TELLING ME HE HAS SUMITTED TO U GUYS. NOW WHAT U WANT SHALL I GO AND BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF HIM
{alok}?
{Shakeer}Sir, I really apologize for the same, however the information you can only get from the retailer, so request you to please visit the same.
{alok}I'AM NOT GETTING ANYTHING FROM HIM.
{Shakeer}Sir, I can understand the concern.
{Shakeer}Sir, if possible please visit the nearest vodafone store and get a new connection Sir.
{alok}HE IS TELLING ME THE DOCS ARE SUMITTED TO U GUYS. IN FIRST INSTANCE THE VERIFICATION CALL GOT NEGATIVE AND GUESS WHAT THAT PERSON DIDN'T RECEIVED ANY VERIFICATION CALL. THEN AGAIN I'VE SUMITTED THE SECOND SET OF DOCS AND HE TOLD ME IT'LL ME ACTIVATED BY MONDAY MORNING, BUT TODAY IS WEDNESDAY. STILL SIM HASN'T BEEN ACTIVATED.
{alok}I'VE PAID RS 120 TO YOUR RETAILER WHO IS GOING TO REIMBRUSE ME IF I VISIT YOUR STORE FOR A NEW CONNECTION. TELL ME?
{Shakeer}Sir, for the same you have to visit the retailer.
{Shakeer}You can just ask him to activate the sim, or give the money back.
{alok}WHAT U THINK I'AM JUST SITTING AT MY HOME AND DIDN'T ASKED HIM FOR THE REFUND? AFTER BEGING SUCH A LONG TIME.
{alok}HE IS NOT REFUNDING AND KEEP SAYING HE SUBMITTED THE DOCS
{alok}AAND TELL ME THE COMPALINT STATUS WHICH I HAVE REGISTERED WITH YOU GUYS
{alok}I GOT CALL TWICE FROM YOUR TEAM TO VERIFY THE SIM NUMBER AND TOLD THEY'LL KEEP ME UPDATING AND IT'LL BE RESOLVED WITHIN 48 HOURS AND ITS MORE THAN 48 HOURS NOW'
{Shakeer}Please be online Sir.
{alok}YES I AM HERE
We are experiencing technical difficulties. Attempting to reconnect. We appreciate your patience.
Connection established. Please continue your chat session now.
{alok}WITING FOR YOUR REPLY
{Shakeer}Sir, I request you to please visit the reatailer again fro the same.
{alok}COMPALINT STATUS PLZ
{Shakeer}Okay.
{Shakeer}Sir, as I have check there is no complain for the same number.
{Shakeer}Sir, I request you to visit the same retailer for the status.
{alok}I HAVE SUBMITTED THE COMPALINT AND RECEIVED TWO CALLS FROM YOUR TEAM
{alok}IF THERE'S NO COMPALINT THEN HOW I HAVE RECEIVED THE CALLS???
{alok}I THINKNG YOU'RE NOT THE SUPERVISOR JUST ANOTHER ADVISOR
{Shakeer}Okay.
{alok}TRANSFER ME TO SUPERVISOR OR YOUR MANAGER
{Shakeer}Sir, may I know from where you have raise the complain.
{alok}I HAVE FILLED THE FORM FROM THE LINK PROVIDED BY U GUYS ON THE FACEBOKM WHICH DIRECTED ME TO YOUR WEBSITE TO REGISTER THE COMPLAINT
{Shakeer}Okay Sir.
{Shakeer}Sir, as of now we don't have the detain on the same.
{Shakeer}Sir, if the SIM is active then I will provide the detail.
{alok}U R TRYING TO GET RID OF ME
{Shakeer}Sir, only we have the detail you document is pending.
{alok}I'LL UPDATED THIS CHAT ON YOUR FACEBOOK WALL JUST LIKE THE PREVIOUS ONE.
{alok}U GOT IT
{Shakeer}Sorry for the inconvenience.
{alok}U SORRY IS OF NO USE TO ME
{Shakeer}Sir, please visit the same retailer he will provide the status.
{Shakeer}Sir, if had the detail I have provide you.
{Shakeer}Sir, we dont have the detail of your SIM status.
{alok}I HAVE ALREADY VISITED HIM AND HE SAID DOCS ARE SUBMITTED.
{alok}YOUR MANAGER EMAIL ADDRESS PLZ
{alok}I ASKED SOMETHNG
{Shakeer}Let me check this, please
{alok}U DON'T NEED TO CHECK ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO PROVIDED
{Shakeer}Thank you for waiting
{Shakeer}Sir, I will provide you the detail of nodal officer.
{Shakeer}You can contact our Nodal Officer with the complaint docket number (the unique complaint number you get when you register your complaint at Vodafone Care) anytime from Monday to Friday, between 9:30 am and 6:00 pm.

Name: Ms. Monica Pathak
Address: C-48, Okhla Industrial Area Phase 2, Delhi - 110042
Phone: +91 98116 99317
Fax: +91 11 26940154
Email: nodal.delhi@vodafone.com
{alok}I ASKED YOUR MANAGER EMAIL ADDRESS NOT YOUR NODAL OFFICAR
{alok}OFFICER
{alok}I WANT THE NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS OF A PERSON
{Shakeer}Sir, sorry to say that we don't have the detail on the same.
{Shakeer}Sir, please visit the vodafone store and summit the same document it will active in 2 hour.
{alok}THEN ASK YOUR HIGHER AUTHORITISE THEY'RE AVAILABLE AT YOUR PLACE.
{alok}I AM NOT GOING TO VISIT YOUR STORE
{alok}GOT IT
{Shakeer}Okay Sir.
{Shakeer}Sir, if you need I will call you.
{Shakeer}Sir, please provide the number which I can call you on the same.
{alok}I DON'T WANT A CALLBACK
{alok}REPLY TO ME HERE
{Shakeer}Sir, I will call now only.
{Shakeer}Sir, please provide the number where I can call you now.
{alok}ON CALL I'LL LOSSE MY TEMPER AND WILL USE THE ABUSIVE WORDS WHICH WILL BE NOT GOOD FOR YOU
{alok}AND ON CALL YOU ARE GOT GOING TO DO ANY KIND OF AMGICE
{alok}MAGIC
{alok}THAT I KNOW BETTER
{Shakeer}Okay Sir.
{Shakeer}Sir, as of now we dont have the another option to solve the problem.
{Shakeer}Sir, I really apologies for the same.
{Shakeer}Sir, you have to visit the vodafone store or retailer you solve the issue.
{Shakeer}Sir, sorry to say that as of now I am helpless for you in this live chat.
{alok}ACTUALLY YOU R NOT READY TO SOLVE ANYTHING OR DO ANYTHING. ALL YOU WANT IS THIS GUY LEAVE THE CHAT VISIT TO YOUR RETAILER TO FIGHT OR VISIT TO YOUR STORE TO GET A NEW SIM CARD THATS IT.
{alok}JUST CLEAR ME R U GOING TO ACTIVATE IT OR NOT. CLEAR REPLY 'YES' OR 'NO'
{alok}TRACKING THE DIOCS FROM RETAILERS IS YOUR JOB
{alok}DOCS
{alok}BECUASE U GET YOUR SERVICES THROUGH RETAILERS
{Shakeer}Sir, from our side it is not possible.
{alok}U SELL YOUR SERVICE THROUGH YOUR RETAILER
{Shakeer}Yes Sir,
{alok}THEN U GOT TO MAKE A GRIP ON THEM
{Shakeer}I wish I had a way of doing this, however, at this point in time we do not have this option available. We will surely reach out to you if we have an alternate in future
{Shakeer}Sir, I will take the feed back for the same.
{Shakeer}Sir, as of now we dont have any other option to solve the same issue.
{alok}IF UR CO. NOT CAPABLE TO GET A GRIP ON THE RETAIL THEN ITS BETTER TO LEAVE THE RETIAL SELLING AND MAKE CLEAR TO BUT YOUR PRODUCTS FROM YOUR AUTHORIZED STORES ONLY
{Shakeer}Okay Sir.
{Shakeer}Is there anything else that I can help you with?
{alok}YES
{alok} I AM ONLINE AND LOOKING FOR THE SOLUTION
{Shakeer}Okay Sir.
{Shakeer}Sir, I have provide the solution.
{alok}U GUYS ARE NOT WILLING TO DO ANYTHING.
{alok}NOT READY TO TRACK YOUR RETAILER
{alok}NOT READY TO PROVIDE THE INFORMATION OF THE COMPLAINT I HAVE REGISTERED
{Shakeer}Sir, if I had the way to do it I have done this fro you.
{alok}OH YES SIMPLY TELL ME I HAVEN'T REGISTERED IT
{Shakeer}Sir, I really sorry we dont have the detail on the same.
{alok}THEN CONTACT YOUR COMAPLINTS TEAM NOW TO GET THE ANSWER
{Shakeer}Okay Sir.
{Shakeer}Sir, may I know are you getting the network on your hand set?
{alok}NOT AT ALL
{Shakeer}os
{Shakeer}Okay Sir.*
{Shakeer}Sir, please swipe the SIM card and check it.
{alok}NO NOT A SINGLE BAR BECAUSE ITS NOT BEEN ACTIVATED
{Shakeer}Let me check this, please
{alok}its not been activated ehat you have to check now
{alok}what
{Shakeer}Thank you for waiting
{Shakeer}Sir, may I know you SIM number?
{Shakeer}Sir, which you will got on your SIM card.
{alok}89911100180146082350
{Shakeer}Thank you.
{alok}i an looking at your face book wall and there's a dozens of peoples with the same ISSUE.
{alok}so its quit clear there is problem with you guys
{Shakeer}For the privacy of your account, I need to ask you a few questions, before I proceed. May I know the complete address?
{alok}house no. 1787, sectore 10A gurgaon, pin no. 122001
{Shakeer}Okay Sir.
{Shakeer}Sir, as I have check your all this are clear.
{alok}and
{Shakeer}Sir, I think there is the issue with your SIM card only.
{Shakeer}Sir, you are not getting the network.
{alok}NOW the sim card is problem.
{alok}R U out of your mind its not been activated.
{alok}i have another phone which clear says toe services are suspended.
{Shakeer}Sir, as I have check you SIM card number is matching.
{Shakeer}Sir, and you are is also correct.
{alok}YES i know ia'm correct
{Shakeer}Sir, we have to check with the SIM only.
{alok}u r just passing the time.
{alok}what you have to check with the sim only
{Shakeer}Sir, might be there will be some issue that is reason you are not getting the network.
{alok}its becuase sim is not activated
{alok}Shakeer wake up
{Shakeer}Sir, sorry to inform you that please visit the vodafone store once they will check and it will active.
{alok}are u sleeping
{alok}u know WHAT I AM DONE WITH YOU.
{Shakeer}Yes Sir,
{alok}AND YOU ARE ACCEPTING IT ALSO
{alok}WOW, WHAT I SHOULD SAY HORRIBLE
{Shakeer}Sir, as of now we dont have another option to check your SIM card.
{alok}JUST GET LOST
{Shakeer}Is there anything else that I can help you with?
{Shakeer}Please confirm if you are online?
{alok}I HAVE PASTED THE CHAT ON YOUR FACEBOOK WALL U WILL BE ABLE TO READ IT.
Nagara

Sep 2, 2014

Airtel watsapp pack debitting main account

Hi All,

Today I have installed my watsapp pack for Rs.38 which says that 200mb can be used for a month.
1. When i activated it it got balance deduction from my main account.
2.The watsapp pack can only used for textchatting alone which has not been intimated earlier by the network.

RE: Complaint Against Idea

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We regret to inform you that your number has been barred due to non-payment. Thus, we would request you to clear your outstanding amount. For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

MrinalSTAYRAW

Sep 2, 2014

false issue of lowering balance

Sir, my name is Mrinal Das from West Bengal. I am using aircel network with the number of 8900477382. Suddenly Rs. 5/- is deducted from my balance.. when I called to the customer care they told me that I have downloaded some files. Bt in my phone gprs facility is not available. Then how it is possible that I had used gprs.. This is not the 1st time time aircel has done that type of fraud with me. Please help me.
shriom

Complaint Against Idea

My Name is Shriom (My Idea Number is 9910060585) My bill is pending, they have changed my plan . executive came and he told me about a plan . but the plan which has given to me was totally different from that plan which was informed by executive .idea executive calling on and using very abusive language,calling no.-9718138111. they are calling every member in the call list like my friends, relatives. This is not right way to claim the bill .There is one girl in idea cellular, she is using very bad language.
maazalam

Feedback - Delhi & NCR

Dear Vodafone,

Greetings!!

I am a Vodafone customer using a postpaid connection (9873643204), yesterday evening, somebody from Vodafone, called in on my number form a land line number (+911171638600) and stated that he wanted to inform about how the 3G service has been activated. However, in the middle of the interaction, he started abusing me and in response to the caller I also abused him. When I told him to keep the conversation professional. He started menacing me. I also asked the caller name, he refused me to let the name.

Going forward, I just want to know the reason how and why the 3G service, and on the top, I need to know the name of the executive, so that I can take legal action on him.

If at any case you refused to help me with these details, I will take this issue in legal hands.

I have already informed these information to TRAI...

M M Alam
abbparekh

Sep 1, 2014

Reliance Balance talk time not showing of schem

I am custmer of Reliance postpaid and I have problem of not getting current balance talk time or remaining minits of schem SPCOMBO321 provided in Rcom.

Even no provision in software (INSTACARE) or any sort number,where you get your remaining talk time in SPCOMBO321 or any schem.Even no Reliance Webword have currect information.

You have to provide this facality for custmers.

Thannking you.
sumitgupta991199

Aug 31, 2014

Abusive Language over the call

I am a Vodafone customer using a postpaid connection last night I called 198 for some issues but the Executive named jaspreet singh who attended my call on 30 Aug 2014 at 7:25 Pm at the end of the call used abusive language my number is 9911996661
and i have raised the issue for same but they r just useless people not doing anything
Please help me with same
Sumit Gupta
Contact no: 9911996661

RE: For Replacement of Idea No

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Our efforts in contacting you could not be established. Please share your alternate contact number and suitable time for us to reach you and address your query.

Aug 30, 2014

RE: deactivate idea number without any alert

Mohd Usman

For Replacement of Idea No

My post paid no 9756561819. On 25/07/2014 and since I am in very trouble because this no. Is belong to any VIP person ( like MLA) and there is no limit of unwanted call whole day and whole night.
So please help me in this situation.
msen1333

Aug 28, 2014

COMPELING TO OPT POSTPAID BY VODAFONE

SIR,
RESPECTFULLY. I MANORANJAN SEN IS SERVING IN INDIAN AIR FORCE. I HAVE VODAFONE PREPAID CONNECTION HAVING NUMBER 8000506323 SINCE 4 YEARS. ON 28 AUG 14 MY SERVICE STOPPED DUE TO NEGATIVE VERIFICATION. I WENT TO VODAFONE STORE AT GURUKUL ROAD, AHMEDABAD. THEY TOLD THAT THE SAID CONNECTION IS NOT IN MY NAME. THEY HAVE GIVE ME OPTION THAT (1) EITHER BRING DOCUMENT OF EXISTING NAME OR (2) GET POST PAID CONNECTION AS I HAVE THE SIM WITH ME. OPTION (1) IS IMPOSSIBLE. I AM FORCED TO OPT OPTION (2) BECAUSE THE SAID MOBILE NO. I AM CARRYING SINCE 4 YEARS AND IT IS ATTACHED WITH MY ALL BANKING, TRADING, JOB EVERYWHERE. THEY TOLD THAT THIS IS THE GUIDELINE FROM TRAI FOLLOWED BY VODAFONE.
MY QUESTION TO BOTH TRAI AND VODAFONE THAT WHAT IS THE LOGIC THAT I CAN RETAIN MY EXISTING MOBILE NO. BY ONLY POSTPAID CONNECTION (CALL RATE IS SO HIGH AND I HAVE TO BEAR MINIMUM Rs 149/- EVEN IF I AM NOT USING) AND NOT THROUGH PRE PAID CONNECTION( WHICH IS QUITE CHEAPER). I AM FORCED BY THE SERVICE PROVIDER TO HAVE THE POST PAID CONNECTION. SO PLEASE HELP ON THIS REGARD AND CLARIFY THAT IS THERE SUCH GUIDE LINES FROM TRAI OR IT IS AN MISS SELLING TO CUSTOMER BY VODAFONE.
THANKING YOU.

BAZAR CLICKS - A sad story
    A sad story… I am also cheated by this company…. i had...
    cyber crime - Fake Singapore Job Opportunity
    Dear Sir / Madam, Regarding last 14-Aug-15, I have...
    snap deal - Snapdeal
    Dear khuneja, Information about your contact details...
    QNET - FRAUDS IN PUNE and LUCKHNOW
    Frauds list All they are from Pune working for an IT...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear Munendra Jhaldiyal, Information about your...
    Bajaj Finserv Lending - Personal loan related
    I've applied for personal loan . On receiving...
    compartment - resul incorrectly checked
    Fully fed up with result . kaisa tm log bacho k future k...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear Dharmik patel, Information about your contact...
    Dr Vinod raina Sexologist - Medicines Expensive
    Yes I agree with you Consultation fee is 1500 and...