TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

bkraviraj

calls asking for payments

receiving threatening calls asking for payments...but I have not taken any loan / credit card... it was taken by my relative 9643428085
bkraviraj

calls asking for payments

I've been receiving calls asking for payments which I have not taken neither did I give any guarantee...Pls help... Thanks
shiver_del

Mobile Number Portability

I want to Port my RELIANCE CDMA number into AIRTEL GSM, i have applied itself for porting on 23/04/ 2014 in AIRTEL Company shop. It was not done because AIRTEL people said your no. is not released by RELIANCE, then i have again re-entered new port to AIRTEL on 6 /05/2014. Till now my no. is not port to AIRTEL and both the subscriber is not responding me,please do the needful.. Plzz solve my problem I want to switch my RELIANCE CDMA into AIRTEL. My Mobile no is 9313810708.
Kabir2490

May 16, 2014

Issue Related Wrong Billing And CRBT Services

I m Reliance Post-Paid User having Mobile Number 9335778853, and i m totally disappointed from their services.Many times i paid maximum bills but whenever i inquired about the last paid bills they told me something different reasons which can't be done by me...And they clearly rejected my all requests about the adjustments of last paid bills.Also their CRBT services are one of the worst service in comparison to all other networks...Once you requesting to Change your Caller-tune or to Start CRBT service,they treats you likes stupid guy......

From one of the end user of Reliance Groups............
hiitsarun2@gmail.com

May 15, 2014

BALANCE DEUCTION

I am a User of BSNL having number-8763137130 after activation of my number i recharged a top up of Rupees Rs10 .00 and a GPRS voucher of Rs139.00 and the recharge was success full but after 4 to 5 days with our using any net and any service the GPRS PACK,and the amount recharged by me earlier was deducted and the validity of number is became 0 after complaining to the customer care the executive told me that u have not recharged any thing but in the retailer number(9439354572) the transction he made earlier to my number is successful and balance has been deducted from his number,in this case it clearly shows that the balance has been deducted in BSNL office i took the matter and they are also found the mistake and willing to return back my money but after working 3 days i have not got any solution,so pls solve the issue.

Thans
Arun Kumar Mahapatra
9692416751,
kpr_monika

May 15, 2014

Incoming Call details

I am Airtel post paid user having mobile no 9810270150 from last 15 years, i request Airtel to please provide me my incoming call details on paid basis but they refused to provide the same. Now i fed up from Airtel because they are treating me as culprit.

Monika Kapoor
lsfinance

May 12, 2014

AFTER NUMBER PORTABILITY THE NUMBERS BEEN BARRED DUE TO CV NEGATIVE

AFTER NUMBER PORTABILITY THE NUMBERS BEEN BARRED DUE TO CV NEGATIVE
AS PER GOVT NORMS THE CUSTOMER CAN MOVE FROM ONE OPERATOR TO ANOTHER IN INTER CIRCLE AREA BUT HAVE YOU SEEN THE PORTABILITY HAS COMPLETED & THEN THE LINES BEEN BARRED DUE TO VERIFICATION IS NEGATIVE HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE ONCE YOURS NUMBERS BEEN DISTRIBUTED TO ANY ONE & IF THE OPERATOR BARRED THE LINES WE ARE TOTALLY HELPLESS WHO HAS GIVEN THIS KIND OF AUTHORITY TO DO THIS NONSENSES
WE REQUEST TO IDEA TO RESTORE THE SERVICES OF ALL MNP NUMBERS AS ON TOP PRIORITY BASIS ON BILLING PLAN OR ELSE RESUME THE LINES FOR FEW DAYS WE WILL MIGRATE TO PREPAID ON URGENT BASIS AS FEELING LIKE IDEA IS HAVING VERY POOR SERVICES >>>>>>
THE THIRD PARTY VERIFICATION TEAM HAD VISITED CHECKED ALL THE SET OF DOCUMENTS EARLIER BUT IF U THINK IF THE VERIFICATION WASN'T POSITIVE THEN WHY THE PORTING WAS BEEN DONE WHY DIDN'T YOU STOPPED THE PORTING WHY DID YOU GUYS DID THE PORTING IN IDEA WE ARE LOOSING BUSINESSES JUST BECAUSE THE LINES BEEN BARRED
BELOW FIND ALL MY NUMBERS WHICH BEEN BARRED DUE TO VERIFICATION NEGATIVE
8286619872
9768520286

REGARDS
LALIT SHARMA
ujjal4you

May 12, 2014

Vodafone data service plan not working

vodafonecare.mah@vodafone.com

Would like to inform that I did a recharge of Rs.155 (2G Pack) yesterday on my Vodafone Mobile Number - 7768888658. However, since recharge was done yesterday till the time today, I am unable to do surfing.

Also this is to inform that I had word with Nawaz and GPRS expert Vishal last night for the same reason and asked them to check whether all APN s are attached on my number or not. After that they informed that APNs are showing not specified, so still it is not resolved. Apart from that I am unable to get in touch with your CC Executive as call is not getting matured on all USSD numbers (111, 9923399233, 116 etc.) from my mobile number only.

I am expecting a quick look up from your side as I have already lost a day.

Ujjal Das
jaanuvohra

May 6, 2014

mobile number portability

i have been trying to port my companies mobile number from Idea to Vodafone. i have applied for it since past one and half month.

vodafone made the request 3 times for porting out but every time Idea rejected the porting request giving the reason -- due to letter of authorization is invalid.

i asked them what is the exact reason.. i have made them numerous email but i havent got any reply. i am already unsatisfied with Idea service. they are harassing me alot. please help me in this issue.
ideacellular

May 6, 2014

RE : about misguide from idea

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please reply with your Idea mobile number and the alternate contact number. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or call 121.

Customer Care, Idea Cellular
anipawale

May 5, 2014

about misguide from idea

i took a new idea number specially for internet usage,,on that number i made recharge of 249(3G recharge plan),even though i got speed of 4.2kb per second....i want to complain against idea
ajay.gaba

May 4, 2014

Internet data plan

My number is 9309371808 airtel post paid.my bill cycle is 5-apr to 4-may i have activated data plan of unlimited 199.today is last date of bill cycle tdy i call to customer care he ask today ub close the data plan then today usage of internet not included on discount pack or plan .pl help on this case
amitespn@gmail.com

May 3, 2014

unnecessary charges

dear sir / mam
i am tata docomo cuxtomer my name is 9773664135

i have *136 plan whatsup unlimited recently they have they plan but it not working it as per is service
they charged me for whatapp usuage
i talked their customer care but they havnt solved my problem

please do something to tatadocomo gsm prepaid reply
pawanarya2050

May 2, 2014

Airtel retailer fake commitment

Very recently i have purchased airtel sim card 9935042952, i have been communicated that i can activate 3G service post activation.When i talk to the retailer post activation he told me that 3G service is not available for new cust since 13th April whereas i have purchased tge connection on 17th April.

Now when i have called up Airtel cust care they have bluntly refused to take any accountibility for retailer wrong commitment.
my question here is howcome Aitel rep. can talk like this where ideally an appropriate action was suppose to be taken against concern retailer.

pl help

rgds
pawan arya
sunil0202

May 2, 2014

complaint against tata docomo for wrong bill

I am customer of TATA Docomo and they generate wrong bill for amount 11842 for the number 9215657501 in the month of feb 2014.This bill is generated for usage of 3G internet but I do not got right information from the customercare when I was activate it.
I have complaint in tata customercare about this many times and they barred my outgoing services many times and I have to activate the service each time and presently again my outgoing service is stopped but now it is enough. After my complaint they found that I am right and they promice me on 12.03.2014 that you have receive waver amount of Rs 9598 and adjustment is made in the bill but till now it is not resolve now tell me what should I do now. Now I am complaining you about the company TATA docomo pls do the needful on urgent basis.

Thanks & regds

Sunil Kumar
Rajeev Sharma 04

May 1, 2014

Tata Docomo- Cheater

I have been a blind customer of Tata who has been using Tata's mobile/photon+ services for 5+ years but now I am being cheated by this company.
I took this number(9216403070-CDMA) in Chandigarh in Jan 2009 and have been using same number since than ,even when I was working in Chennai. Last Apr-2013 - I got shifted to Noida ,Now the poor services of Tata started to humiliate me with its network problem . I raised lots of complaints with CC regarding network issues , one time they accepted that they were not able to solve the problem regarding network range and offered me discount for 3 months. But problem didn't resolved so last Mar-2014, After lots of frustration I decided to change the service provider so I went to Tata Docomo store, SCO 11, Sector 11, Panchkula (Hry) .

There the reception girl suggested me port the number from CDMA to GSM with assurance of better services in noida. She offered me 499/- plan for the GSM-Postpaid services and told to me."You will get 1400 min local/STD call free even in the roaming and lots of other services”. I asked her about network issue in Noida which I had been facing since last Apr. She replied "Don't worry sir, you can call me any time and I would be happy to help you for any issue".

Now the real problem started into my life. I got no network when I came back to sec-62,noida to my work palace. it took 15 days to port the number from CDMA to GSM and no signal was coming when I tried to make a call. After 10 days I got a bill 700+ without any usages and didn't get any satisfactory answer when dialed to CC. I keep on calling to cc regarding bill and network issue but didn't get any fruitful answer. Even CC guy scolded me for opting GSM network in roaming(Noida) .SO I requested to port the number with any other network(Airtel, Vodafone etc) but got answer that I could not port number for 3 months. Now next blow I got when I received a message of 1400/- bill .I never got bill more then 600-700 rs. So I called CC guys and asked “when I was not able to receive or dial call so how you prepared this bill” but no fruitful answer. before one week they disconnected my connection without any information and I am keep on trying to make call to all CC numbers which I found on internet. At last everyone usually say-- call on 121 to solve your problem.

How can I make a call by this number when its already disconnected and no employee in my company using this cheater Tata company services.

Now I wanna know How much I have to face to get rid of all this. It will be painful for me to leave the services of the company which I have been using for 5+ years.

Request you to allow me to port the number when you doesn't have GSM-network in Noida. Resolve my bill issue asap.

If my concern will not be considered ,As a frustrated customer of you, I wanna warn you to sue in court as you have been cheating me since last Apr.

Connect my connection asap.

A frustrated Customer,
Rajeev Sharma

Apr 28, 2014

Poor Connectivity of Airtel Mobile

I own an Airtel mobile post paid connection. I am fed up with their poor connectivity. I pay for 3G connectivity while I hardly get even 2G speed most of the times. I have complained at customer care several times but no benefit. Kindly suggest me what to do as I ported this number from Vodafone last year facing similar problems.

Apr 28, 2014

Poor Connectivity of Airtel Mobile

I ported my mobile number from Vodafone to Airtel post paid last year in June. I am facing some serious problems with its network from past few months. I hardly get any connectivity at my office in Noida sector 63 area and net never works, although I am paying for 3G but even 2G is not available most of the times. I am fed up complaining at their customer care. Please help me.

Venkateswara rao, B

Apr 26, 2014

mobile number portability

I want to Port my VODAFONE number into BSNL, Initially i have applied for porting on 29th March 2014. It was rejected due to mismatch of porting number, again re-entered new port to BSNL. Till now, there is neither signal disconnection from Vodafone nor no signal activation from BSNL. Both the networking centres are not in a position to accept their faults, and do the needful.. Plzz solve my problem I want to switch my Vodafone into BSNL. My Mobile no is 9885691789. Hope you will take the action on the lingering network centre.

B.VENKATESWARA RAO
EMAIL: bvrao_23@yahoo.co.in
srdhr12

Apr 25, 2014

harassing the other member due to non-payment of bill

sir, i am a law student where i hve to interact with my friends for discussing about my studies for several times. sir, here one of my friend who dint pay the airtel phone bill, due to the several calls made to me the airtel people are calling me and harassing me for non-payment of the bill. now my frnd z not in touch with me. i dont know where he z. is i am responsible for it. pls, give me the information about it what i must do
roshnimehrotra

Apr 24, 2014

Interchange of sims and wrong plan and above all MISBEHAVIOUR

AIRTEL, I’m so frustrated that I want to change my network now! I’m a practicing clinical psychologist and psychotherapist in Mumbai and Airtel customer for so many years and I’m shocked to see the misbehaviour, reckless attitude and irresponsibility at their marketing call centres. A couple of friends of mine in the recent past were also treated very badly and mentally tormented. Today, I’m in the same situation.
Recently, I was getting consistent calls to convert my prepaid sim to postpaid and were presented attractive schemes. Finally one day I decide to do that. I told the representative to convert my current no into postpaid and along with that also provide another new number (so I would have 2 no’s , one current and one new).
For the current number I requested for a normal sim for anaroid phone and took a scheme of 199 in which I was promised 300 call minutes , 300 sms’s and 2G data.
For the new number, I requested for a micro sim for my windows phone, and a 299 plan.
I was told it would get activated in 2 days time. For 5 days nothing happenned and when tried to call for help, the representative said, the girl who gave to you is not coming and was put to Mr Santosh , mobile – 9892739763 who I suppose is the team leader. I had spoken to him earlier but later he refrained from taking calls and infact, I even overheard him telling the staff rude and reluctant conversation about me to the staff. When he did take call, he was very rude and egoist and I must say, has no manners and customer care skills at all. He just kept telling me it would happen by evening or noon everyday . Above all, he misbehaves. He seriously needs to be punished for the way he misbehaves with customer.
Eventually when network came in normal sim (on which I wanted my current no) when i called for activation, I was informed that the new no has been given to that sim and a scheme of 199 instead of 299 , that too without 2g data that was promised. On the micro sim there is still no network.
I called up Santosh again with intention to request him to help me with this error on their end but he did not take call. After several frustrated attempts, I spoke to another representative who was willing to help but had nothing in her control, but she did make me speak to him when he just rudely said that I must get the activation done, the interchange of micro sim and normal sim would be done later. And that, for the current no , papers are still in process. For, exchange of schemes and not providing 2g data on 199 scheme that was promised, he said that scheme doesnt have 2g data and through a representative just said that its done , forget it and was not prepared to even listen about the interchange of schemes.
I really keep tied up and facing a lot of problem due to mess up . My other sim is still not showing network and I dont know whom to speak to resolve this matter and get what I originally applied for. You know what Airtel, either you take his case and get me what I originally applied for or else get my deposit refunded. I dont want you anymore. I’m done with you. How can your people make fake promises and be so irresponsible that they dont even check whether they are providing what consumer has asked for? And then torment them mentally. Is Airtel just about selling its products? Where is the customer relationship management?
You seriously need to hire people who are polite and good in custome ‘CARE’ skills!
rinku3216

Apr 20, 2014

CAN'T CALL TO ANY VODAFONE USER

I am reliance gsm user my problemis that I can call to any other network accept Vodafone users plz help me so that I will be great full upon you.
abhijeet tak

Apr 19, 2014

donggal not reactivated from store

hi
i am using tata dongle having no 9226444963. this device service has deactivate from last 3-4 month. this is prepaid device. now i want to reactivate this device. i go to the tata store but they say they don't activate this no. this product was stop by company. i just ask about that device what i do about this device???? they have no answer. i want my money back ? they said we cant..

please tell me what i do ????

reply me on - 9028747449 or abhijit.t92@gmail.com
kkumarz

Apr 19, 2014

Complaint Regarding Royal Developer Dehradun

As per TRAI regulation if we receive any type of marketing call from mobile that number services and other numbers on the same name is barred and their is a penalty against that. I am receiving a marketing call from Royal Developer Dehradun from their number 921951005. I want to take action against them.
sabina yasmin

Apr 17, 2014

out going call stop without any notify of the number 9775333444

Respected sir
withdue respect I sabina yasmin the post paid customar of vodafone and my cell number 9775333444 without any notify vodafone stop out going call stop.nobody infomed me what for out going call stop and till now vodafone not responce .why they stop out going call
I send mail vodafone care but responce,I informed vodafonecustomarcare but they unable to provide information
also I visit vodafove store and I request actualy what happen please re active but they do not know ?
Now what I do please sir give one guide line?
sabina yasmin

Reliance Broadband - billing
    sir, i am salman ansari relince broadband costumer id no...
    Sbi Kiosk Banking - khata kolne me li jane wali fees
    Sir, Umaria bakeli tehsile manpur distt Umaria ke...
    Dreamz GK Infra India Pvt Ltd - Dreamz infra India is cheating people
    Hi, me and my brother invested in one of the dreamz's...
    Aircel - Unnecessary Deduction from main account balance
    I was browsing Internet suddenly I got a sms on my mobile...
    Varam PG - hi
    Hi Ankuj, join me on the blog.. i was also cheated by...
    Mahabharatham - Don't change the timing
    Wtf are you trying to do?! Don't you dare change the...
    Uttar Pradesh Electricity Board - power cut
    Hello Sir/Madam in charge, I Sourav Saha residing...
    Hyundai Motors India Ltd - Complaint on our Hyundai I 20 Elite Vehicle
    To, The General Manager, Hyundai Motors India...
    Roads not being swept well - Heavy dust and mud on roads
    Hi, The road leading from Kadubeesanahalli towards the...