TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

pranab_pappu

Mar 24, 2016

Vodafone Post Paid Bill Dispute

I've noticed some Bill dispute in my february 16 Bill of my no 8334840340. I've taken the matter with vodafone Nodal Cell. After a long mailing they have answered me that the dispute was due to some TECHNICAL GLITCH from their end and assured me that such kind of mistakes will never happen in future. Two days before I've received my march moth bill against the same no. Where I've again found the same type of dispute in the bill again. and I've noticed Earlier also may a time such disputes. This is almose a regular thing for vodafone to raise foul Bill to its customer. Kindly look into the matter and I expect the lawfull action against such agencies from you. The detail discussion I had with vodafone regarding the issue is as trailing. Kindly go through the corrosopondance between me and vodafone..
Your Response is awaited
Kolkata
9830220340(Alt. Contact No)

From: "pranab chakraborti"<pranab_pappu@rediffmail.com> Thu, 24 Mar '16 4:03p
To: "nodal.kol@vodafone.com"<nodal.kol@vodafone.com>
Show full Headers | View blocked images
Hello Mr. Dhrubajyoti Adhikary
considering my earlier mail with the subject mentioned You've answered me that the dispute occurs due to some technical glitch. Though the answer was not satisfied me but I've stopped the issue temporarily believing on your word what you've assured me that such kind of dispute will not happen in future..
Now here I've to mention you Mr. Adhikary Your word has no value.. Just go through the Bill generated on 21-03-2016 against my no 8334840340. This time also vodafone charged Rs. 33 as local bill charge and calling no is also same as previous. The dialled no again here is 9830220340 my alternate contact no.
I'll not pay my outstanding this time till the issue will resolve lawfully. and for that I am not going to pay any late penalty charged by vodafone for sure.
Kindly look into the matter on priority basis how the same things repeats again.. Please revert me by today evening with proper answer which satisfy my quarry.
For your understanding all the previous discussion is also in trailing mail.

9830220340

Sent: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 11:18:31
To: <pranab_pappu@rediffmail.com>
Subject: Dispute found in my last bill

Dear Mr Chakraborti,

Thank you for your e-mail dated 15/03/2016 regarding data related charges for the Vodafone data card number 8334840340.

Based on your below mentioned email and as discussed with you on 16/03/2016 at 11:04 AM, we are processing a credit of Rs16.03/-(inclusive of service tax) towards call charges for the above mentioned number.

Please note, that the credit processed would be reflecting in your next bill under the header of Adjustment.

The Service Registration number assigned for this correspondence is 167435868.

In case you need further assistance, please do call or email us. We'll do our best to help you.

Megha Ghosal

Contact numbers
For any queries call 199 (chargeable for agent access @ 50p/3min) or +91-9830098300 (standard calling charges applicable)
Website: www.vodafone.in

On 3/15/2016 9:08 PM; From: pranab_pappu@rediffmail.com; To: nodal.kol@vodafone.com; ; ?CC: ; Subject: Re: Dispute found in my last bill;
Dear Mr. Adhikari

Got your reply. You've mentioned that due to technical glitch it was happened. What kind of technical glitch you have not mentioned. although I've told you I've faced such problem many a times. but that time I've not so much sure as of this time. but your reply tells me the story that earlier also it was technical glitch.

you've mentioned that as per my request you are not waive the amount. for your confirmation I am mentioning here I've never requested you I've told you not to waive the amount. There is no reason to request a system like vodafone where so many technical glitch are happening.

As you've mentioned due to technical Glitch it happens so now it is my turn to know what are the scope of such kind of error and what are the steps the Telephone Regulatory Authority have for customer interest I may launch a complain to Consumer Forum.

Thanks for your reply

Pranab Chakraborti'

+91-9830220340

Sent: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 20:31:52

Dear Mr. Chakraborti,

Thank you for your email dated 14/03/2016 regarding you’re concern billing against your Vodafone number 8334840340.

As per telephonic conversation from the number +9171711702 to the number 9830220340 today at 08:15 PM. Based on the email, we would like to inform you that due to technical glitch it was charged Rs.14/- for call charged. Hence as per your request we are not waive the amount.

Hence we have taken cognizance of your comments and the spirit in which you have shared your feedback. We focus considerable efforts to ensure high levels of service and shall further strengthen our initiatives in this direction based on your feedback.

The Service Registration number assigned for this correspondence is 942302197.

Our Vodafone helpline and SMS communication number 111 has changed to 199. Save the new number and call us anytime.

Dhrubajyoti Adhikary

Website: www.vodafone.in

Get ready for an International 4G experience To check your 4G Ready Status SMS 4GCHECK to 199.

On 3/14/2016 5:50 PM; From: pranab_pappu@rediffmail.com; To: nodal.kol@vodafone.com; ; ?CC: ; Subject: Re: Dispute found in my last bill;
Dear Priyanka

I thaink You have not gone through my mail to you properly. Please read the mail once again. What you've answered it is all the replica of your bill. I've already gone through the bill and then only raised the complaint. No need to repeat the consent of bill in your reply. Here I am again raising my two points which i want answar from you part.

1) As the SIM 8334840340 is in the dongle and not removed from it since last 3-4 months.. IS IT POSSIBLE TO CALL FROM DONGLE WITHOUT USING ANY MOBILE HANDSET?? IF NOT THEN HOW THIS BILL OF LOCAL VOICE IS RAISED????

2) The Dialled no is also mine... Why should I Dial My no?? Is it not madness kind of activity??

One another point to discuss with you that if there is no fault or mistakes from your system then why your system is ready to waive the charged amount. Needless to mention here that I've already paid my last bill.

Your Specific reply to the specific question is awaited.

Hope you will revert me by tomorrow evening

+91-9830220340

Sent: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 17:22:03

Dear Pranab,

Thank you for your e-mail dated 09/03/2016 regarding data related charges for the Vodafone mobile number 8334840340.

As discussed already on your Mobile number 9830220340, we confirm post validating our records, the calls were made using the afore mentioned number, given which there has been outgoing call charges of Rs 14/- charged in your Feb’16 invoice

We assure you that Vodafone always endeavors to maintain a transparent and accurate system of billing its subscribers for the services rendered. Please be assured that all billing happens only against genuine usage done against that particular connection.

Basis your association with us, we have also offered the waiver of the mentioned amount of Rs 14/- with tax, however we are unable to proceed with the said credit in absence of your consent.

We endeavour to maintain a transparent and accurate billing system and charges are against genuine usage only.

Website: www.vodafone.in

On 14-03-2016 14:42; From: nodal.kol@vodafone.com; To: pranab_pappu@rediffmail.com; ; ?CC: ; Subject: Re: Dispute found in my last bill;
Dear Pranab,

As discussed already on your Mobile number 9830220340, we would like to assure you that we are looking after your request regarding the below issue of your number. We request you to provide us time till 16/03/2016 so that we can revert to you with a conclusive response.

Website: www.vodafone.in

On 11-03-2016 19:08; From: nodal.kol@vodafone.com; To: pranab_pappu@rediffmail.com; ; ?CC: ; Subject: Re: Dispute found in my last bill;
Dear Pranab,

As discussed already on your Mobile number 9830220340, we would like to assure you that we are looking after your request regarding the below issue of your number. We request you to provide us time till 14/03/2016 so that we can revert to you with a conclusive response.

Website: www.vodafone.in

On 09-03-2016 20:01; From: nodal.kol@vodafone.com; To: pranab_pappu@rediffmail.com; ; ?CC: ; Subject: Re: Dispute found in my last bill;
Dear Pranab,

As discussed already on your Mobile number 9830220340, we would like to assure you that we are looking after your request regarding the below issue of your number. We request you to provide us time till 11/03/2016 so that we can revert to you with a conclusive response.

Website: www.vodafone.in

On 09-03-2016 15:58; From: pranab_pappu@rediffmail.com; To: nodal.kol@vodafone.com; ; ?CC: ; Subject: Dispute found in my last bill;
Dear Sir/Madam

it is to inform you that I am using one vodafone no 8334840340 for my data uses purpose. I am using this no from more then 3 years. While checking my last generated bill which was generated on 21-02-16 I've found some dispute in it... please go through the below mentioned details which I've copied from the itemised bill.

Here I've found you are charging a sum of Rs. 14 for outgoing Local Calls. But for your information I need to Mention here that from last 4 to 5 months I've not removed the SIM card from the Dongle for a single time. Now my question to you in blue is

Q No. 1 # IS IT POSSIBLE TO CALL WITHOUT REMOVING THE SIM FROM DONGLE or IS IT POSSIBLE TO CALL FROM DONGLE WITHOUT USING ANY MOBILE HANDSET???

Q No 2 # THERE IS ONE ONE INTERESTING THING WHICH I'VE NOTICED FROM YOUR BILL IS THAT I'VE DIAL ONLY ONE NO IN THAT PERIOD. THE NO IS 9830220340. DO YOU KNOW WHO IS THE OWNER OF THIS NO... THIS IS ME ONLY.. DON'T YOU THINK THAT IT IS SOME MADNESS TO CALL FROM MY ONE NO TO MY ANOTHER NO ??

Kindly look into the matter and analyse the bill. The bill is attached for your reference..

Outgoing calls

11/02/16- 17:10:19 919830220340 1:00 1

15/02/16- 09:59:16 919830220340 1:00 1

16/02/16- 09:42:48 919830220340 1:00 1

Total 10 Calls 14:00 14.00

Hope you will revert me with a proper analysis report at the earliest. If you want to contact with me over telephone then please call me on my no 9830220340

Your response is awaited

Thanks and regards
Kolkata

9830220340
saigoutham007@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2016

Call Drop and Deduction of 50 Rs.

This is sai gowtham challa and my number is 9710476477, residing in Shollinganallur Chennai,600119. I'm facing regular call drop issue. It has been happening since more than 1 year and raised a complaint against it. Till now it was not resolved and just because of that I spent more than 1000 bugs. Today i got a message saying that i have opted for some video and for subscription the company has deduced 50rs. What the hell is this? There is no proper communication on the complaints raised. why to stick to your network? I would like to raise complaint against you?

Sai Gowtham Challa.
AircelSupport

Dear Shiva(shiva6),

We regret for the inconvenience caused, Kindly share your alternate number so that we can assist you in a better way.

Aircel Social Care Team
Mohit Vora

Personal details not updated - 9895380995

Personal details not updated - 9895380995(Reliance)

Dear all,

I had ported my 9895380995 number from airtel to reliance long back and I am using it since last more than 5 years.
Despite n no of submissions of my required proofs my personal details are not yet updated.

I request TRAI team to please intervene into this matter, I am been following up with this issue from past many months to get my documents updated and I have not even received a single reply to my mails nor anyone is taking initiative to service me from Reliance, infact I am not able to port my sim to any other service provider due to this issue.

I am really unhappy with the service of reliance communication they are not at all service oriented. They don't even care for their customers. Call drop is the biggest problem which i have faced always and with this experience I would really recommend each and everyone I know that not to go for any reliance products.

Humble request to please consider my complaint on priority.
sumantapatro

deduction of 99 rupees by aircel

My no is 7330080325. Its an aircel no. On 20 mar 2016 while using internet suddenly more than 100 rupees cut from my account with out my permission and knowledge. Immediately i talked to cust care and he assured me that he will refund me 99 rupees within 24-hrs. I have the recording of that conversation. Also i made an email complain. But now they are telling that they can't refund my money as i have downloaded something. Sir i have already 3 gb data balance. How can i download. There are no of pop ups coming our way while using Internet. If on touching any link if 100 rupees will be cut without further confirmation from the user is it justice. Please refund my bal or else i will not sit silently.
chanduavenue

Mar 20, 2016

Airtel Network Problem in our area- not able to make calls very high disconnction

Dear SIr,

my name is chandrasekhar and we are from a placement consultancy.We are using aritel network and we have eight mobile numbers in our office which are from Airtel Couple of numbers are 9900084340/9686658240. From last few months inspite of complaining repeatedly to Airtel there is no improvement in their net work in our office area as we sit in our office and work and we can not move out to search for their better network to make calls, we are finding it very difficult to work as most of the times our numbers are not reachable to our customers and when we make calls most of the times due to poor network our clients can not hear our voice and at times calls get disconnected for no reason while talking and the voice quality is very poor and we can not hear or customer can not hear what we say,
Due to this continuing Airtel services has become very diffficult and we have complained twice and our complaint no. 68334627 and airtel replys that it will be rectified in 4 days then they sent a message that they will rectify in 90 days
when we spoke to customer service they do not have any answer for our problem and they are giving advise to suffer another 90 days with this bad service and they do some thing in 90 days and that too no gurantee that they improve services

its becoming very diffficult due to continuous failure of airtel mobile services, we request you to take action this mobile service provider and help us in getting better services otherwise we are forced to go to consumer courrt

chandrasekhar
ph:9880089270
Best Pradeep

SIM CARD REGISTRATION FAILED

Dear Trai Team,

I am Prashant Kumar Thakur write to state (Delhi) that I have been using this Aircel number (7053343733.) since last 2 Months. But unfortunately 13th March 2016 I saw it shows registration failed. At that time, I thought its something like network problem, but after 2-3 days it shows same. On dialling 198 i got to know that there was no update on your system of this issue. Therefore, i made repeat call but still did not receive satisfactory response from Aircel side, therefore i m visit aircel store and meet Aircel executive they are told me We would like to inform you that as we checked as per our records your Aircel number has been Permanently Disconnected due to Disconnected|FOREIGN CUSTOMERS(AV/TV Failure) So if you want this no you have to pay ₹150, 1 is proof and 1 photograph and after 4-5 working day your card to be activated , why i m pay my extra money and time also, please take further step and kindly give me my reference or complain no against the same. my alternative number is 9015110277 and 9910860896.
sugata das gupta

BALANCE DEDUCTION BY TATA DOCOMO

RESPETED
SIR,MADAM

MY NAME IS SUGATA DAS GUPTA.I HAVE A TATA DOCOMO SIM NO.9038452009. LAST FRIDAY 18.03.2016
CERTAINLY AHUGE AMOUNT RS 42 WAS DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT.IN THE PREVIOUS MONTH SAME AMOUNT WAS DEDUCTED FOR NOTHING. I USED A OLD NOKIA MOBILE OF 2G.I CONTACTED CUSTOMER CARE IN THE PREVIOUS MONTH
AND 20.03.2016 AT AROUND 8 .50P.M. FROM THE CUSTOMER CARE LIKE PREVIOUS MONTH THEY TOLD THAT SOME SERVICES WAS ACTIVATED ,SO THIS AMOUNT WAS DEDUCTED.I CHALLANGED THIS AND COMMUNICATED THAT THIS WAS DONE AGAINST MY WISHES.,BUT THEY REFUSED TO ENTERTAIN ME.I DID NOT MAKE ANY CALL OR SEND ANY SMS TO THEM TO ACTIVATE ANY SUCH SERVICES.I WANT GET BACK MY BALANCE .PL TAKE NECESSARY ACTION
WITH REGARD
SUGATA DAS GUPTA
Medhaub

idea bill

I took a post paid plan with idea of rs 240 ,for first 2 months i got bills which were within limits .Last month I got a bill of rs 644.Even my usage was not so much.with 2 gb plan i used to keep getting message that my un-billed amount for data usage is zero.when i asked customer care they said my limit has exceeded to rs 200.But till 5th February i kept getting message as i had unbilled amount on data usage.Idea keeps sending fake notifications and we rely on the same ,when asked about the same ,they had no answer and kept saying that i need to call on some other number to get details of data usage.i ALSO HAVE NETWORK PROBLEM THESE DAYS.When I asked for detail bill ,Idea people told me that I need to pay Rs.100 that means I need to pay extra 100 + 644 idea bill.This is very disgusting.I used to trust Idea a lot.............
shiva6

Mar 19, 2016

regarding payment pending at aircel

dear sir,
My name is Na.Shivakhumar. iam resident at annanagar my mobile no is 9443266620,aircell. at the month of may 2015 i transferred to kanchipuram. at that time i contact the aircel store at annanagar to change my number to kanchipuram (tamilnadu).they refused to change this because technically it is not possible, i ask them to give in written they refused to give.and they told dont transfer ur number to kanchipuram instead give your email id we provide invoices to that id.at that time iam told iam not familier with mails and iam not to know how to operate the computer.after that iam not receive bills to my kanchipuram address because of not transfer the address.at that time when i call the customer no very worst ivr will come,it will take me more than half hour to contact the customer care executive then they told this number u called is tamilnadu no, or prepaid no or post paid no u call some other no and disconnect.for this irritation i decide to portable my number at the month of september 2015.at that time the bill amount is 1000 only iam not receive the bill copy or email.at that time i pay rs 1350 against the bill as excess amount of rs 350.afterwards they release my number my portability done and i change to new service provider.now after 5 months on 18/03/2016.i got one msg that your outgoing facility discontinuet within 24 hrs for the reason pending in previous provider.i pay the amount immediatly and try to call aircel customer care very worst experience i had this time no way it connected. i inform this by mai to customer care to aircel.after 24 hrs till this minute my number not activated.previously i had deposit with aircel when i contact aircell appllete they told ther will be no deposit in your a/c if so please bring receipt for that.i lost all my documents at the flood in kanchipuram.the worst behaviour by aircel concern i request the trai to cancel the licence to aircel india.My email id is shivakhmr@yahoo.co.in
ideacellular

RE: NETWORK ISSUE OF IDEA

We wish to affirm that your concern has been acknowledged and a complaint for coverage has been initiated with us under reference number C1-61278385247 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Customer Care, Idea Cellular
AircelSupport

Dear Rohit (rohit kumar25),

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. We will get back to you shortly. At Aircel India, customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

Aircel Social Care Team
chaurasiyaamarjeet@yahoo.com

NETWORK ISSUE OF IDEA

I have port my number 9029412840 to idea due to network issue but in idea the issue is same.I complained couple of times through mail and intimated regarding the issues and requested to rectify the same or to waive off applicable amount from generated bill as because I couldn't use the service as much I required from the suggested plan and in this connection due to poor network service I have to use my alternate mobile service with extra cost what I don't want, there is no response from the team of customer support service or nodal officer.
Please suggest what to do, where to complain for this issue

Bhaskar pal
ideacellular

RE: NETWORK ISSUE OF IDEA

We understand your concern and regret the inconvenience. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you soon.

Customer Care, Idea Cellular
chaurasiyaamarjeet@yahoo.com

NETWORK ISSUE OF IDEA

I amarjeet chaurasiya user of idea cellular for around 6 years and my number is 9594903495 but the network issue is not solve yet.So i have ported my some number to vodafone and some number is already in idea i have raised the complaint but there is no solution is provided by idea.
Due to network issue my 50%call is disconnected in 10 to 20sec and my bill is going high.This issue is facing from last 2 to 3 year in laljipada sahyog lane kandivali west nr new link road.
kindly take such action against idea or do needful so we can enjoy the services.

Amarjeet Chaurasiya
velukalai

in postpaid more billing

sir am using Vodafone post paid connection 199 plan 200 local & std sms free but while billing they are charging more money if I ask no response from Vodafone I have evidence and when we request customer care they are not giving proper clarification only they are asking to pay bill so kindly support to me and while customer care talking they are shouting so I have recorded the all calls.

Velmurugan.T
+918939779677
Aravind702

Mar 18, 2016

Data & balance not given as in offer message

Hi my contact no.9891705234, using idea network since 8 years. Recently i got plan offer message that "sirf aapke liye RC 124 pe 500 MB Data + 80 TT for 28 days", but when i recharged my phone its just 350 MB Data given and nothing. when i called customer care they told me that they don't have any information regarding this offer. what is this? This is not first time, before this i got another message that said that in RC 34 Local call 25 Paise/mit and STD 30 Paise/mint and 11 TT too. but when i recharged that was another cheat.
rohit kumar25

Mar 17, 2016

automatic activation of VAS on my no. and mony deduction from mobile acount

Sir... i am aircel user.... Mere no. Pe bar bar VAS activate kr diya jata hai...aur massage aata hai "YOUR SERVICE IS AUTOMATICALLY RENEWED".....they are doing again and again to me.... Aur mere mobile acount se balance kat liya jata hai....customer care pe coll karo to us ke bhi balance kat te hai....aur 30,40 min wait karne ke bad jab phone lagta hai to kahte hai ki ABHI TECHNICAL PROBLEM KI VAJAH SE JANKARI NHI MIL PA RAHI HAU KRIPAYA BAD ME COLL KARE....2 din pahle 36 rupee kat liye... Jab ki mai VAS ko activate nhi karta ho. .Vo khud hi kr dete hai aur paise kat lete hai.....AIRCEL IS A CHEATER COMPNY... Sir my no is 8802595921...i will shift to any other services povider......dimag kharab kr diya hai in logo ne.. ye last vas hai jo in logo ne activate kiya hai...Your Model Video Club at 36.0 is auto-renewed for 9 days for INR 36.0. To STOP SMS STOP to 155223....please do somthing sir thank you.
suhaas.kamble

Mar 17, 2016

4G data pack not working | not getting signals at PUNE.

Greetings

I am customer of Bharti Airtel using 4 at presently My number is 7387457004 and i am from Pune . I have been facing problem of insufficient network coverage from last 2 Months even i couldn’t use my data plan till it expiry.

My mobile network is very-Very Poor.

Really Airtel Service/Network is very Poor and also call center behavior not good.

Please intervene and reimburse my data pack .

MY email address :sskamble@gmail.com
agdbc

BSNL Broadband - Illegal One time charges

Dear Sir (s)

Greetings

I am a customer of BSNL Landline (NE Region) bearing Customer Id 3003046804, Account Number 8003047403, Phone Number 03651-220799 and Bill Number & Date 168091485 - 07/02/2016 would like you to know that in the Billing Period 01/01/2016 to 31/01/2016, a One Time Charge of Rupees One Hundred and Eighty (Rs. 180/-) has been added much to my SURPRISE. The net bill together with this tax has thus been increased by Rupees Two Hundred and Six (Rs. 206/-) and the total bill has gone up to Rupees One thousand Thirty Six (Rs. 1036/-) instead of Rupees Eight Hundred Thirty (Rs. 830/-). I have visited the BSNL office but I did not get proper explanation about the one-time charge. They had directed to pay the full amount (which I had done) and then lodge the complaint. In the soft copy send to my mail it is seen that the charge is meant for Charges for Restoration to HIGHER SPEED for 5GB on 11/01/2016 which is RIDICULOUS as I have not asked for it and also I am using an unlimited plan. Instead of increase in speed, the speed has decreased. I had also mailed to the concerned authorities in Shillong but in vain as the bill for February does no show any deduction.
Therefore I request you to look into the matter and solve the issue by directing BSNL authorities to deduct the said amount in my next bill. I would like you to mention that the Broadband and mobile services which we are getting is very poor in-spite of many complains for the customers.
Hope you will solve the matter at the earliest and inform me.

Thanking you in anticipation.

arin799@gmail.com
Hardik0119

Responciblity handover (VODAFONE)

Dear sir (s),

Greeting of the day FROM 9428572583.
Unfortunetly I am in village area some time ago and I have problem in network so wen I had asked to customercare they said it is not vodafone issue. And say to complain in G.E.B. ( Gujrat Electricity Board ).
For this i contact Nodel officer of vodafone answer remain same and handover responceblity of network.
I provide the all recordings of call and still now i have. But as per they said call recording was not opened in their system so I am asking for some detail bout quality auditer they hadnt gave.
Then I am going to check some other quality of NODEL DESK. I try new one issue of VAS complain butNodel officer divert me to 198 say that your complain was take that place but when I say about complain conformation which they hadnt given. As a Nodel officer they droped call owever i said that you can drop call if you cant do anything.

I am requsting you to please look in the matter and provide solution and recording i have where to send for complain against VODAFONE. please call at 9925323577 FOR ANSWER RELATED.

THANKS AND BEST REGARDS
Hardik Makasana
VENUGOPAL MUNDRA

against bsnl for charging for BSNL BUZZ without my concent

I Mr. VENUGOPAL MUNDRA, subscriber for BSNLNo.9440233036 PREPAID
This is to inform you that, i was surprised to see my account had been charged Rs.3 for a rubbish service named BSNL BUZZ with out my consent on 16-march 2016 at 16:25 hrs

When i called customer care immediately after this at 16:30 hrs i was surprised to hear that the cust care executive was saying that these type of charges will be deducted automatically and requested me to stay on line as he wish to transfer the call to his senior i had waited for about 5 min and requested for call-back & disconnected

After waiting for some time called customer care at 16:53 hrs i was shocked to hear the cust care executive was saying that these type of charges will be deducted automatically and this time i requested to transfer the call to his senior i had waited for about 30 min and disconnected after being frustrated bein gon line for HALF AN HOUR

as per TRAI regulation any such charges should be deducted only after receiving explicit consent from the customer or with his confirmation

as i had not made any request to activate this type of rubbish service i wish you to take a severe action for not cheating the customers in future

yours faithfully

VENUGOPAL MUNDRA
MOB: 94402-33036
venu.fertilizers@gmail.com
mohit pasricha 1987

Fake Bill By Airtel

My name is mohit & my airtel boradband number is 01140576333,Around july i was out for a month , i have a broadband connection in my office for past teo and half year , there is no problem at all from airtel , when i came back i have receive a e-mail that my airtel broadband , on the same day i receive call from airtel , that please pay your outstanding , airtel excutive said if you pay right now we will give you a discount on the bill , my total bill is aroung 6700 for three months ,if somebody is not paying the then they should stop the service right away ,but they didnt do that, when i ask them why didnt you stop my connection if i am not paying the bill , they said we can wait for three months & still sending the bill & monthly rental to them , i said its ok now please close the connection i am not using this connection for over two months , so close the connection. they first you have pay the outstanding after 48 hours it will close , then i paid 5500 on the same time , they gave me 1200 rs discount , everything is ok, then on the January i received another mail that 66 rs is still due on my airtel broadband , what hell was that they said you didnt request for closing, now i am receiving many calls from airtel that pay your bill or we will file a case against you , i am not gonna pay this time , we earn this money from hard work , they are saying to easily pay now , its clearly cheating by airtel. do something about it.
Subrahmanyam CH.V

Mar 15, 2016

Airtel Calls cutting in between

While speaking with some one in between very frequently calls are disconnecting. I am using the Airtel NO. So many my friends also complaining the same thing.
Msamuel81

Mar 14, 2016

Vodafone misconduct

Dear Concerned,

I am reaching out to you as team Vodafone store and misguided me, made false promises and did not address my request professionally in a timely manner and because of which I am in deep trouble.

I am in another country and there I cannot verify my pre-paid SIM and have my number ‘9619170022' up and running as your Vodafone stores’ team did not feel necessary to follow and close the issue on time even after my several visits and repeated requests while I was in country.

Since, I was to relocate to another country. I wanted to convert my post-paid number to pre-paid. For that I visited Vodafone store in Kalyan west (pin-421301) 8 times. Between 29th Feb- 10th March. Most of the times the server was down and my work could not be done.

Finally on 10 Mar 2016, Thursday, I was able to submit the request and necessary document. I was also given pre-paid SIM worth Rs 129/- and had made extra payment also.

On 10th Mar, I was told that my pre-paid sim will be activated and post-paid SIM will be cancelled within 24-48 hrs (i.e. by 12th Mar) – Token number 28.

As I had to travel on 13th Mar to abroad, I wanted by number activated by that time. As no progress was made by them. Hence I called up customer care number in morning of 13th March. To my surprise they informed that there is no request for the change of post-paid to pre-paid transfer.

I immediately visited the same Vodafone centre again at 10:00 AM on 13th March . New surprise, the person, ‘Taufiq,’ said the back-office team did not process the request and he will send a reminder. The pre-paid sim should be activated by 12 pm (within 2 hrs of my visit). – Token number 102.

I told him as the pre-paid sim needs to be verified by calling verification centre, I want it done ASAP as I will fly out at 05:00 PM. He said, it will be done by 12:00 PM.

Till 3:30 pm, the issue was not resolved, hence I visited Vodafone centre again. This time superviser ‘Sopan Bhoir' said he had a word with backoffice team and it sim will be activated before 5:00 PM and he takes the responsibility.

However, nothing happened. I travelled to Australia and the post-paid was cancelled on 14th March when I was already in Australia.

Now the pre-paid SIM I cannot verify. I called from international number to +91-98200-98200 to verify pre-paid SIM but they said I cannot do that.

Now because of inefficiency of people at Vodafone store (Taufiq, Sopan Bhoir, Dipti & Krishna) and their back office team, I am in trouble.. These people kept of giving false information and false promises, and I am suffering because of that.

I am highly disappointed with non-professional behavior of Vodafone store team members, names mentioned above. For your information, there were many like me visiting the store and not getting their issues fixed.

All my communication, taxation systems and all important things are linked to that number.

Would they want me to fly back to India to verify and activate pre-paid SIM for 9619170022? I will be visiting India only next year, until then, what to do?? I cannot verify by alternate number as well since that number is of my husband and he has moved along with me to Australia.

I request you to help me fix this issue immediately. All I can do is, call from my international number to any India number you say and confirm verification.

As this is vodafone team’s failure to address the issue on time, I expected better cooperation from their end. Also take some measures to prevent such issues in future.

EPF - UAN URL's are not working
    both old & new URL's are not working. Exactly, 4...
    CBSE - Change the Rule of Compartment
    Dear Sir/mam, I am Student Of class 12 cbse . I Was In...
    India Post - non delivery of registered parcel
    i have ordered shoes from website of aliexpress on 15th...
    RMV CAREER PLACEMENT PVT.LTD - RMV placement is a good consultancy
    RMV career placement pvt ltd is the best consultancy of...
    IGNOU - not able to find enrollment number
    my control number is 171E8580 for PhD JMC iam not able to...
    Metis marketing private limited - Wrong Commitment by Metis Marketing Service Delhi
    I have recently purchased Policy from Exide life insurance...
    ifb elena aqua sx 6kg 1000rpm - prices differ at differnt dealer's in same city
    I purchased Elena aqua fully automatic washing machine ...