TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Nov 14, 2015

Hi prabakaranmw,

We hope that our team got in touch with you regarding your complaint.

Aircel Social Care Team

Hi ramprasath_sivanandam,.

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.
Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.
We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam
pdasgupta17

Nov 13, 2015

Vodafone rejeected port out request

I have relocated to bangalore from kolkata. Since vodafone network service is pathetic in bangalore, i decided to port out to Airtel. Even after clearing my outstanding bill amount vodafone rejected my porting request stating that outstanding was not paid which is a lie. Even i have paid extra Rs1000. My no. is 8017148481.
Kindly advise what needs to be done.
Avinash Sonkamble

Vodafone SIM 9637640887 is temporary off

R/Sir,
I have use Vodafone SIM Number 9637640887 to USB MODEM for laptop am not calling from that SIM card. On 10 Nov 2015 @ 10:23 through TransID MH151596025538 Recharge of Rs. 249.00 as 3G data plane . On 12 Nov 2015 when I try to connect USB MODEM to laptop that time it show msg error 0.

Then I called to Vodafone care Dt. 13 Nov 2015 @ 1:52PM from my IDEA Number then care representative told me that my SIM is Blocked by Vodafone and temporary off mentioned SIM card. due to no talk time is available.

Sir I am did not understand what is the need for my SIM card to Recharge separately for talk time, and can any company turn off the SIM due to no separate talk time recharge even I have the balance amount of Rs 249.00 as 3G data plane.

Sir, please do needful for me and those facing problem like me...

Avinash Sonkamble.
ramprasath_sivanandam

Aircel worst service

I have recharged for Rs.37 net pack on November 6,2015. The Internet pack was 125mb for 30 days. My account got 125mb. After 30mins my account got deduced to 0mb. Without knowing that I started browsing and after sometime came to know that my main balance got deduced completely. I am calling the customer service daily. I have nearly talke13 times but my problem is not yet cleared. I have been using aircel for nearly 4 yrs. Is this way you serve your customers. I am actually planning to complain about this in TRAI. I lost many important works due to your poor service.

Aircel number- 9710860803
Amount deducted- ₹8

Today I received a message that my problem has been resolved. But still I didnt get my 125mb and also my deduced main balance back.
reference number 1-21315182161

You are cheating us aircel. I am going to Port my number within 10 days and am going to take this to TRAI complaints. Is this the way you serve your long time customer.I need my 125 mb and my deduced main balance back today.

Nov 13, 2015

RE: Not allowing to port the service

We wish to inform you that the matter is currently being followed up and we will revert to you at the earliest.

RE: NetWork Issue

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please reply with your Idea mobile number and alternate contact number and we will be glad to assist you. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or call 198 from your Idea mobile.

RE: balance deducion

RE : Not allowing to port the service

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you shortly.

gmsabale

Nov 12, 2015

Not allowing to port the service

On 24rd Oct 2015 I have applied for portability from Idea cellular network services. To avoid any discrepancy regarding outstanding I have also paid the additional bill amount of 380.00 Rs. (Total -400.00+) on same day, under the reference # 114381064.
Under the reference C1-52459114323 I got the portability confirmation but on same day @ 18:26 I have received a call from Idea retention team, to retain me with Idea cellular. N numbers of time I have told to customer care executive that I am not at all interested to continue the services of IDEA. Even though the executive update his system with wrong information and reject my portability request without my confirmation. For details you can check the communication ID # C1-524551437570.
After this incidence I have launched the complaint against that executive under the reference # C1-52574695287 and on 28th Oct. 2015 I have re-apply for portability under refer # C1-52596537587. On 30th Oct I have received the message from IDEA that my request has been rejected due to contract obligations, but they haven’t provided any evidence. On same day I have again re-applied for portability under the reference C1-52785091884 again it is rejected by IDEA the due to contract obligations. To know the more about obligation issue I have visited nearby IDEA service center (Aundh) but there also I haven’t make any sense as they were not ready to provide me any written confirmation or any document in regards to contract obligation.
As per my first request, portability would be happened by 30th Oct 2015, if they will charge me bill after 30th so there is no option me to launch the complaint against IDEA in consumer court.

Ganesh Sable
bhardwaj777ashish

For activation of Vodafone Number-8982001777

For last 3 days I have been calling customer care to resolve the issue with Vodafone. My number seems to be suspended and I am not able receive or make calls or messages. Its been more than 25 calls and 3 days and situation hasn't changed and I am extremely frustrated and disappointed with Vodafone services and support.

Here is the situation with full background which I am trying to resolve.

I had Tata Docomo postpaid number 8982001777 and I ported it to Vodafone prepaid. When I ported the number, I paid average monthly amount to Tata Docomo before the bill generation and I went out of station. Later it seems when Tata Docomo generated the bill, there was 116 inr balance and I paid it through the Tata Docomo service center on 10 Nov 2015.

However, vodafone suspended my number on 9 nov already ( dont know te reason yet why) and if it was due to the outstanding balance, even after paying the balance, my services are not yet restored.

At this moment Tata Docomo customer service says they cant help as its Vodafone number and vodafone customer services keeps on saying your services will be restored in half an hour every time I call but nothing changed in last 3 days with mote than 25 calls.

I need immediate assistance in this matter as this is causing me lot of pain in this festival season this being my primary number.

I can be reached at my alternate number 97555-01777 if you have any question.

Appreciate immediate assistance.

Ashish Bharadwaj
bhardwaj777ashish@gmail.com
rupesh19

Nov 11, 2015

balance deducion

idea network has deducted my balance unecessary and when i try to contact customer care
I get a message that ur call cant be received....
Sartaj Ahmad

Tariff Benifit not Given by Reliance Communication

This is Sartaj from Rampur up My Reliance No is +91-9358575195 Now Communication Company's Cheated with customer's on the behalf of blackout days perhaps that condition is applicable only on msgs tariff but now all company now conditions apply on rate cutter packs that big cheated with customer without any information by call or sms so i want to take a action for against the reliance communication if you do help form me. So I am very thank full for you.
sushant_raj2000

Change the Rent Plan with consent -Vodafone

I am Vodafone user, my contact no: 9811566998.

I had checked my mobile bill and I found that my plan has been change from Rs. 199/- to 349/-, how it is happens I don't know???

I called to customer care and they confirm me that my plan has been changed in Feb 2015 from Rs. 199/- to 349/- , I am surprise to know that without my permission and consent and request, how Vodafone can change my rental plan????

I under stand that I was using Vodafone for last 13-15 years and I never check my bills trusting that Vodafone has a goodwill and brand name and they will not cheat me, after this event my trust braking.

Now I want explanation on this issue and expecting the reversal of excess rent charged to me.

Sushant Raj
sushant_raj2000

Change the Rent Plan with consent -Vodafone

I am Vodafone user.

Sushant Raj

NetWork Issue

respected sir,

I would like to inform you that after lot of communication they are not given me any solution and pressurize me for bill payment other wise the disconnect my phone no. so I request you kindly look in to this matter,

best regards,

Ramshanker Saraswat.

On Thu, 29 Oct 2015 19:52:30 +0530 Appellate Delhi <appellate.delhi@idea.adityabirla.com> wrote
> Dear Mr. saraswat,Greetings for the day!With reference to your mail, as per subsequent telephonic conversation we acknowledge your concern regarding Network coverage against your Idea Mobile Number 9971050493 We would like to confirm you that we have carefully noted the content of your mail and the same has been highlighted to the concerned authority. The matter is currently being followed up and we will revert to you at the earliest.Regards,Nisha Kanojia ______________________________________Idea Cellular Limited - DelhiVisit us at: www.ideacellular.comAlternatively you can also call us on 12345 (Chargeable) for Queries & Request and 198 for Complaints (Toll free) from your Idea mobile and 9891012345 from a landline to know more about IDEA. From: saraswat_09@rediffmail.com [mailto:saraswat_09@rediffmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2015 5:54 PM
To: Appellate Delhi
Subject: Re: CompliantC1-51263391479
hi Nisha,

thanks for reply my mail. also I want you tell you that my address is h.no c-160 hari nagar part 2 badarpur in south delhi 110044. also I want to inform you that till time you are not provide us proper network. I will not pay our mobile bill because I had already paid lot of money replace of poor network. so waver my last 3 month bill. otherwise we have left no other option for stay in idea Family and i will left idea network. Because my all family member have IDEA postpaid number. so i request you kindly look in to this matter and close asap.

best Regards,
Ramshanker Saraswat

On Tue, 27 Oct 2015 11:49:40 +0530 Appellate Delhi wrote
> Dear Mr. Saraswat,Greetings of the day!We sincerely regret the delay in replying to your e-mail and the inconvenience caused to you.With reference to your mail, We would like to inform you that your area H.NO. 24, central market, west Punjabi Bagh Delhi 110027 was duly evaluated in order to enhance the network. We regret basis the distance and the area, the network indoor coverage on the mentioned area is not ideal. However, despite our best efforts towards optimization of the network, due to congested area and other problems beyond our control, there could be certain points where indoor coverage may not be that good. Nevertheless, our network engineers have thoroughly investigated your complaint and have tried to find the possible solution under the circumstances. Maximizing and optimizing the network for an error free service is an ongoing activity of Idea.Please be assured that we are pursuing these matters with the concerned authorities regularly for appropriate action and only in the event of the same being resolved, we will not be able to commit specific time for the same.We truly hope that the above-details adequately address your concern.We value your association with us and look forward to your continued patronage.Regards,Nisha Kanojia ______________________________________Idea Cellular Limited - DelhiVisit us at: www.ideacellular.com Alternatively you can also call us on 12345 (Chargeable) for Queries & Request and 198 for Complaints (Toll free) from your Idea mobile and 9891012345 from a landline to know more about IDEA.From: saraswat_09@rediffmail.com [mailto:saraswat_09@rediffmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2015 5:59 PM
To: Appellate Delhi
Subject: CompliantC1-51263391479 Hi,

I would like to inform you that I have using Idea postpaid since 2012 now a days I facing networking
issue last 3- 4 month I had already compliant may time but not get any solution. same I had lunch my
compliant C1-51263391479 1.10.2015 . so I want to know status of this because I already discuss with your
costumer care may time but they are still not give any solution. Also today I had discuss with Nisha the
mobile no is 9891001558. She doesn’t attend my call when I want discuss whole issue she disconnect my
call. So tell me where we register my compliant if Idea senior officer behavior like this with customer
. So I request you immediately look in to this issue. and Give me Revert asap.

Best regards,
Ramshanker Saraswat
9971050493Get your own FREE website, FREE domain & FREE mobile app with Company email. Know More >********************************************
An idea can change your life.

************** LEGAL DISCLAIMER ************
This E-Mail may contain Confidential and/or legally privileged Information and is meant for the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this e-mail in error and are not the intended recipient/s, kindly notify us at mailadmin@idea.adityabirla.com and then delete this e-mail immediately from your system. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail, its contents or its attachment/s other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Internet Communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be delayed, intercepted, corrupted, lost, or contain viruses. IDEA Cellular Limited does not accept any liability for any errors, omissions, viruses or computer problems experienced by any recipient as a result of this e-mail.Get your own FREE website, FREE domain & FREE mobile app with Company email. Know More >********************************************
An idea can change your life.

************** LEGAL DISCLAIMER ************

Hi nachil65,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team

Hi Bairister Singh,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.
We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam
SUJI401

Nov 9, 2015

false info by bsnl ap online recharge and customer care

Am sujitha,
My Num is 9493991044
This Num is expiring tomorrow I.e 10/11/2015.so, I want to recharge it from online.while am recharging for validity extension they show on website that persecond-new plan recharge is 48/- for 180days.so,I recharged but not received validity.then called to customer care.executive told us 42/- recharge is for 180days then I recharged with that amount.but not received validity.then I called again they are telling that recharge with 36/-.wt the hell is gng on here.wasting money they r getting salaries for wrong info.now I lost 90/-......just enquire it and retain my blnc,.....plz....am sending screenshot they have taken 48/-

Bairister Singh

wrong deduction by Aircel

i am complaing about the wrong deduction of amount. Actually i was making ISD call (Nepal). The call was not connected(Ringing) and they had deducted Rs71.80 from my account AIRCEL number-8285483828 and now they are not ready to return my balance and they will not ready to talk in this matter. Please help me

Bairistar Singh
8285483828 (Aircel)
@Ashusingh

not received my refund

Sir/mam
My balance was deducted in two intervals in same day of 35 each time on 24 or 25 october
Vodafone care accepted their this mistakand said and said me to refund 35 within 2 hours and other 35 within next 24 hours
But till today that is 7th of Nov I did not get my balance
They always says that they gave me refund
But they do not do so
They always made false commitment
Plzz see on my issue
I will be thankful to you

RE : deduction by idea

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your Idea mobile number and alternate contact number so that we are able to assist you. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or call 198 from your Idea mobile.

ramcharan redddy

deduction by idea

idea loan amount 13 rupees give recovery amt
prachimahapatra

Nov 7, 2015

reliance network being so poor

hello sir
I am using a reliance gsm sim 9778683701 in jatni,Odisha.Suddenly from last one or half month I am not able to talk using this sim beacuse reliance network is being so poor.Please do help because I am missing so many important call of me.I am also not able use any net pack due to this poor network.Please cooperate.
Chetan Negi

Nov 6, 2015

Airtel 3G service very poor

Airtel Prepaid.

My mobile no is 8146814585. Yesterday i have done the recharge of Rs 192 on my airtel prepaid. I got 1GB 3G data. But i could not use this data. The 3G sign shows on my mobile as H+ but no site could not open. Even i am unable to read my emails. The service is very poor. Making fool of me on the name of 3G Data. I want my money back. Your 3G service is so poor. And in future i do not want to use your mobile data services. I also filed a complaint yesterday about this. But i want my money back immediately.

If you do not refund my money, i will go to consumer courts and filed a case against on your poor 3G services and making fool of customers.

Chetan Negi

quikr.com - quikr.com have not paid for my product which i sold on...
    I have sold a product in quikr that is nexus 5 white 16 gb...
    JEE MAIN - NOT SHOWING JEE MAIN 2016 AIR
    Respected Sir/ Ma'am, My Jee main result is...
    paytm - New Helpline
    Call Us On 8874767807 To Raise Your...
    Aircel/postpaid connection - penalty for one day for RS 345
    Dear sir, My may 2016 postpaid bill amount is Rs...
    JEE Main 2016 - NOT SHOWN CRL RANK
    RANK IS NOT SHOWN NOT SHOW RANKING SIR MY NAME IS...
    AADHAR EID CARD - rejected my adhaar eid due to technical reason
    My adhaar EID 2043885660040220160218122850 has been...
    EPF - passbook not available
    From last 15 days i am not able to open my passbook...
    LIC OF INDIA - Lic agent Aswani sinha forgery complaint
    Dear Sir Its was very sad to say that My Father MR ...
    care---paytm.com - New Helpline
    Call Us On 8874767807 To Raise Your...
    JEE MAIN - JEE MAIN RANKING
    My roll no is 22308943.My date of birth is 13/05/1998.My...