TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

ravi786ravi

deduced balance

I have taken a number 8923154450 from uninor company about 4 months ago. I have to complain against the company that the company is deduction the amount at their own without any notice to the subscriber. Sir I have taken the facility for my own use i.e. to call and receive phone calls along with Internet facility. My main Balance at 16.30 Hrs(05/07/2013) was Rs.97.27 and after one hour it remains Rs.6.27 and the company deducted Rs.90/- from my balance withoout any notice. Hopwever I have stopped the value added service but I need refund Rs.90/- which is deducted from my balance. Morover when we call on 198(complaints) no reply is being recieved even dailing more then an hour. Only the computer generated calls like press 1 for this and press2 for that etc. It is requested that these companies may be directed to not deduct any amount from customers without oprior notice to the customer. The company may be directed to please refund Rs.90/- and credit to my balance.
Please look into the matter for the needful action and hope to hear from your goodself as soon as possible.Regards.
56anuj@gmail.com

wrong commitment

dear Vodafone
when i was send the mail to you for activations of 2G data plan of 98rs then i have my plan name is scalable 199 plan of monthly rental rs99. but after that your executive cal me regarding my number portability she suggest me you can change your plan and get mare benefit but she didn't give me proper information that's why i was take the new plan so right now i am facing more problem so kindly call to me on my number 9711257162 i will give all the information to you otherwise am not satisfy with you and your services and i can port my number with other services provider
thnx
ideacellular

RE: Portability not allowed by Idea

Our efforts in contacting you could not be established. Please share your alternate contact number for us to reach you and address your query.

Idea Cellular!
subhashillickan

Portability not allowed by Idea

I have requested to port my idea post paid no. 9744016156 to bsnl. But I got a message from bsnl stating that idea has rejected the port request due to uncleared bills. I have cleared all the bills and many times tried to contact the customer care. I am getting recorded voice of offers and promotions. They are making hefty bills even if the calls are very minimum. Idea is simply cheating their customers by giving misleading offers and that is why I opted for porting my number. Please arrange to resolve.

rajeshca911

Jul 5, 2013

aircel balance deduction

Dear sir / madam

im Subscriber of Aircel ( Chennai ) and my number is 9094973077

i have complaint against aircel that they are deducting money from main balance without my interpretation

I complaint the above issue to aircel customer care and complaint handler ( 198 ) but no response from the other side

theycontinuously deducting balance even do not disturb service in active

please take a necessary action and add back my balance

Rajesh
Dharamsayal

Jul 5, 2013

Deduction from Balance

I have taken a number 9857466038 from AIRCEL company about two months ago. I have to complain against the company that the company is deduction the amount at their own without any notice to the subscriber. Sir I have taken the facility for my own use i.e. to call and receive phone calls along with Internet facility. My main Balance at 16.30 Hrs(05/07/2013) was Rs.59.27 and after one hour it remains Rs.29.27 and the company deducted Rs.30/- from my balance withoout any notice. Hopwever I have stopped the value added service but I need refund Rs.30/- which is deducted from my balance. Morover when we call on 198(complaints) no reply is being recieved even dailing more then an hour. Only the computer generated calls like press 1 for this and press2 for that etc. It is requested that these companies may be directed to not deduct any amount from customers without oprior notice to the customer. The company may be directed to please refund Rs.30/- and credit to my balance.

Dharam Singh Sayal
mohan1sahu

Mobile Number Portability

I have applied mobile number portability request for my mobile no. 8895651105 BSNL to AIRTEL on date 11.06.2013 at 13.18 Hrs. My UPC code is BO672515.
I have received porting request confirmation message from Airtel instantly. But porting not done within 7 days as per TRAI regulations, after my several request I received message for porting request is processing on date 25.06.2013 at 13.55 Hrs. on 26.06.2013 14.02 Hrs one message received that request validated by donor and porting time fixed on 29.06.2013 at 23.10 Hrs. Next morning I put Airtel SIM on my cell phone and got signal then as per guided I made call at 123 and oral verification completed and customer care executive told SIM activated. Then I switched off the phone & switched on. But whenever i tried to make call to someone my call was going to Airtel customer care & again verification process and they told some technical problem please wait for 24 Hrs. After 48 Hrs signal not coming on my phone till now. I contacted to Airtel customer care but they are not giving satisfactory answer.

Please take necessary action so that I can get my same phone no. Due to delay on this process I can not make transactions on banking sites because this is the only number distributed to my business, friends, relatives and registered on my various websites and banks also.

Mohan Lal Sahu
S/o Shri Homnath Sahu
Qr. No. L-2/111,
Tamrit Colony (Near Kali Mandir),
Angul, Orissa (759122),
arsadtri

Complain About Vodafone Service

I'm using prepaid vodafone. Mobile No-9851120476 & 9434116403.Before 1 year i cannot support customer care because customer care is blocked from my number. For many times I informed to customer exucative from another number.after complaint till now i cannot support customer care.
I request you to kindly activate customer care from my vodafone number.
E.Khan
Mob-9851120476
vinatk

I am Devanathan
My vodafone Number is 9751747081

I have been trying to change my mobile phone service provider from vodafone to Air tel for the last 1 Year without success. Two times I have obtained porting request codes in last Two to port my mobile phone to vodafone, but every time at the verification desk it gets stuck. Obviously vodafone does not want this number to go to another service provider. Moreover, once I send a request for porting, I will call back in customer care but not response

Now the latest porting request code number I have obtained is VT 174663. I have tried to port my number to Air tel. I request you to please investigate how it is possible for the verification to refuse porting my telephone number to another service provider of my choice. Since TRAI has made the rules for portability of telephone numbers, TRAI should ensure that it is done by the service provider without any inconvenience to the consumer.
drakihito@gmail.com

mobile number portability
I have been trying to change my mobile phone service provider from Docomo to Aircel for the last 6 months without success.

Now the latest porting request code number I have obtained is TO471933. But now I have tried to port my number to BSNL odisha. I request you to please investigate how it is possible for the verification to refuse porting my telephone number to another service provider of my choice. Since TRAI has made the rules for portability of telephone numbers, TRAI should ensure that it is done by the service provider without any inconvenience to the consumer.
rcpatil1980

Jul 3, 2013

I am Rajesh Patil
My Tata Docomo Number is 7875152456
I have been trying to change my mobile phone service provider from Docomo to Vodafone for the last 3 months without success. 6 times I have obtained porting request codes, but every time at the verification desk it gets stuck. Obviously Docomo does not want this number to go to another service provider.
Now the latest porting request code number I have obtained is TZ352556. I have tried to port my number to Vodafone. I request you to please investigate how it is possible for the verification officer (Govt Agency, Bangalore) to refuse porting my telephone number to another service provider of my choice. Since TRAI has made the rules for portability of telephone numbers, TRAI should ensure that it is done by the service provider without any inconvenience to the consumer.
satyendrapandey

Jul 2, 2013

there had a deduction rs 90 from my airtel account at the date of 23/6/13 without any information

Sir ,
my airtel number is 9936537205 .
23/6/13 ko mere account se rs 90 deduct huwa ta . Jiski complained maine airtel CCO ko
2 ghante baad kiya .likin bailence return nahi huwa . Please refund my bailence
sanjay agrawal

This is to inform you that i am postpaid customer since 28 May 2013 plan
199 fully loaded scheme.1 week ago i got SMS from TATA DOCOMO to pay 2844
Rs (Two Thousand four four rupees) for continue service.

I inquired about it at local branch and they are telling 8 GB internet has been Used.
this is beyond my imagination. i am unable to pay such a this type of
amount. i using mobile phone since 13 year and internet since 3 month (1GB
prepaid) i m aware about the limit of 1 GB.I am using net from various other net provider such as BSNL, Relinece both postpaid and prepaid but no such received. I contacted grievance cell of tata docomo but nothing fruitful has came out. I want justice from your side. so kindly look into the matter.
pankaj84

Jul 1, 2013

Incorrect charges due to service not activated

My name is Pankaj Pardesi, and my numbers are 9823048154 and 9823348154.

I am very dissatisfied with the service I have received and the issues I have faced in the last 3 days with my number 9823048154.

On Saturday, 29th June 2013 I went to the Vodafone store at bund garden Road, near wadia college at around 11:30 am. I placed a request to activate a data plan on the number which costs Rs.98/- for 600MB. I was told at the store that the plan will be activated in 4 hours. I got the GPRS settings message after 5 hours on the phone so I started using the internet.

I was not getting the speed hence I called the Vodafone Care and spoke to a person called Shivaji, to my surprise I found out that the data plan/GPRS is not been activated as yet. He said he can see a request and it will be activated by next day 12:30 max (Sunday). *** He also told me that for the internet usage I made I will be charged at a different price as the package is not been activated****. I dispute this and I refuse to pay anything extra money for this as I was given a 4 hour time to have this resolved.

I was told by the person I spoke to on Saturday, that I will get a confirmation message once the data plan is activated. On Sunday, I called and spoke to another person he said that its not been activated as it’s a weekend. “”this is bullshit that the system doesn’t work on a weekend and needs an off on a Sunday””. I was given a TAT again for the service to be activated on Monday 12:30 AM.

I called an spoke to an advisor again, told him about the activation of Data Plan he said this can’t be completed because I would need to send an email to the corporate mail id. I was unhappy about this and asked him for a waiver for the internet charges mentioned above in the email. He said he can’t do this, then he kept me on hold to speak to his manager and came back and said will activate the service and I don’t have to send an email (WHAT IS HAPPENING).

I asked for a supervisor and was transferred to a Pathetic Person name “Promod”. He definitely has left notes on my account. I told him my concern, he just kept me on hold for more than 25 minutes and didn’t do anything he said the service should have been activated but its not, this has really aggravated my anger, to top it up after 40 minutes he hung up on me as well.

Now I called back to prove my stupidity for being a VODAFONE CUSTOMER, I spoke to another person called nagesh and asked him to give him promod’s full name so that I can complain. He kept me on hold for 15 minutes again came back and denied to do this and HE EVEN HUNG UP (where is the customer service in a customer care).

I think I have lost a lot of time almost 3 days now and I want this to be resolved, I want a waiver of my charges for the number 9823048153, I also want an apology from Vodafone for this level of service and finally Promod’s (the supervisor) needs to be out of Vodafone, as he has proved that VODAFONE doesn’t respect their customer at all.

I then called after 1 hour and spoke to Sachin Bhalerao he first said that on Saturday the request was not taken at all for activating the service. I need to send an email to activate the service, they do not accept a phone call to make changes to the plan (this was never heard).

This was ridiculous and maddening to me how can so many people lie at the same time and give wrong information.

TRAI Please help
Pankaj (9823348154)
vinaydwivedi

refund of my Amount

i had on line recharge on 20 June at vodafone but my recharge is not complete i had got sms from vodafone they will refund my amount on 5 working day but still i am not able to get my refund and not got any response from vodafone.my no is 9899091537
narsing_2076

Jun 29, 2013

handset problem

I have complained many times in customer care for problem in the phone battery but there is no response.customer care persons are telling for the charges but as per try rules for post paid connection there is no charges so please take action. against it as soon as possible
my woky no:040-65537711
josemon Daniel

Jun 26, 2013

mobile number portability

I have been trying to change my mobile phone service provider from Reliance to Docomo for the last 6 months without success. Four times I have obtained porting request codes in last 5 fives to port my mobile phone to Docomo, but every time at the verification desk it gets stuck. Obviously Reliance does not want this number to go to another service provider. Moreover, once I send a request for porting, they keep sending obscene messages to me through SMS.

Now the latest porting request code number I have obtained is 658191. I have tried to port my number to Vodafone. I request you to please investigate how it is possible for the verification officer (Govt Agency, Bangalore) to refuse porting my telephone number to another service provider of my choice. Since TRAI has made the rules for portability of telephone numbers, TRAI should ensure that it is done by the service provider without any inconvenience to the consumer.
kishan joshi

Jun 22, 2013

Worst Quality @ Residence- VODAFONE

At my residence in Rajkot, near Bajarangvadi Area, Rajkot-Jamnagar Highway N/W quality is Too much Poor.

Signal Strength is enough. (> 3 Bar means it is better). Though from my Drawing Hall I am not able to talk. Continuously Voice

Cracking found. Hence for each & every time I am suffering from this issue. I have 3 connections of VODAFONE.

2 connections are Post Paid & 1 is prepaid. To use better quality & N/w i have preferred Vodafone Operator. But it is Worth.

I have complaint regarding this issue in Customer care, first they had given TAT of 10 days. With Registration No : 1541457990.

Still not resolved. After that I have again called for the same, & they had suggest me to use EXTERNAL ANTENNA.--- Ha Ha Ha.

Means for every phone call i have to connect External Antenna & after that ans. the call. It is not possible to do this exercise every time for me & my parents . They also tired to walk to gallery for each call.

Kindly do the needful for the same.

J.K.
+91-999-881-0005

I
Ashok Jairath

Jun 20, 2013

Mis behaviour at Vodafone Help Line Centre

I am a senior citizen and my usage of mobile phone is limited. I am a subscriber of Vodafone Company and my mobile no. is 9811087996.I visited their Help line centre at Central Market, Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi on 5th June, 2013. My token number was 60. I was asked to go upstairs. To my utter surprise there was no chair for the visitors and being a senior citizen, I require a chair because sometimes, it is difficult to stand continuously.
When my turn came, I informed the executive that since my usage is very limited, therefore, please arrange to convert my number from post paid to pre paid. He asked me to go to another counter and he will attend me. I tried to find out the reasons but instead of answering me, he left the counter and went somewhere else.
As suggested, I went to another counter where I met Mr.Rahul senior executive and in charge of the centre. I again explained him my purpose of visit. He refused to entertain my request and threatened me that “in case I will change from post paid to pre paid, he will change my number and also spoke un wanted things which I feel is not worth writing. In fact he mis behaved me.
I could not able to inform about this incident on 14th June,2013 to Vodafone as I was not well and informed when I was in a position to write.
Vodafone informed me over mail that they have registered the complaint and will get back to me within next 48 hours but they have not responded in spite of repeated reminders sent by E Mail.(all are on record)
This is a very serious matter and I being a senior citizen of India requ34st your good self to arrange to look into matter and do justice.
Ashok Jairath
Cell No.9811087996
arunabha

Jun 18, 2013

Tata Docomo send me hefty bill

I am using Tata Docomo 2G internet connection (No. 9038020103). My Tata docomo net connection was activated on 7.5.2013. I used Micromax 3G data card with 2G sim card of Tata docomo. I have been surfing net ( downloading nothing) around 4-5 hours total from 7-5-2013 to 9-5-2013. But I received hefty bill of Rs. 2021/- from Tata docomo. I couldn't understand how could so much bill received with surfing net arong 4-5 hours. I am using net from various other net provider such as BSNL, Relinece both postpaid and prepaid but no such received. I contacted grievance cell of tata docomo but nothing fruitful has came out. I want justice from your side.
so kindly look into the matter and resolved the case

yours faithfully
Arunabha Bandyopadhyay
Mobile No. 9432350033 and Email ID ;- arunbkp71@gmail.com
arunabha

Jun 18, 2013

Tata Docomo send me hefty bill

I am using Tata Docomo 2G internet connection (No. 90380201030). My Tata docomo net connection was activated on 7.5.2013. I used Micromax 3G data card with 2G sim card of Tata docomo. I have been surfing net ( downloading nothing) around 4-5 hours total from 7-5-2013 to 9-5-2013. But I received hefty bill of Rs. 2021/- from Tata docomo. I couldn't understand how could so much bill received with surfing net arong 4-5 hours. I am using net from various other net provider such as BSNL, Relinece both postpaid and prepaid but no such received. I contacted grievance cell of tata docomo but nothing fruitful has came out. I want justice from your side.
so kindly look into the matter and resolved the case

yours faithfully
Arunabha Bandyopadhyay
Mobile No. 9432350033 and Email ID ;- arunbkp71@gmail.com
rajesh v

Jun 15, 2013

AIRTEL

1> Airtel changed my monthly tariff plan, without informing me. [ I felt cheated / deceived by Airtel ].
2> Airtel issued wrong bill and forcing make the payment.
3> Airtel is not providing the evidence / proof which they claim I had asked them to change the monthly tariff plan.
4> Airtel took over a month and a half to response to my e-mail complaint.
5> Airtel back up staff /customer care staff don't shown even basic courtesy while dealing with clients.

All my monthly bills have been paid on time and there is no outstanding or pending payment against Airtel
I have never defaulted the payments and have clean history of monthly payments to Airtel, I have been issued a wrong bill by Airtel with change of monthly plan for which I never requested to Airtel. I have requested Airtel to provide me the evidence if I requested them to change my plan-which they are not providing (off course they do not have any such evidence). I am thinking of seek legal options in this case, coz I feel its a cheating only.

Rajesh
AxSatya

Tata Docomo data removed automatically

I am using Tata Docomo 3G Data card (No:- 7204569915) for Internet Connection

I recharged an amount Rs.450/- on 28th May 2013 (2 GB Data). And it will be expired after 1 month. That means expiry date will be 28th June 2013. I will get 2GB data free as on offer received as an SMS. So total 4GB is available in my data card. But I recharged an amount of Rs. 250/- (1 GB Data) on 4th June 2013.

I consumed only 800 MB of data.

Now my data card is showing Remaining 200 MB only instead of 4.2 GB. But expiry date is the same as 28th June 2013.

I complaint through customer care over phone and compliant register number is PBR12210397. I don't know what they mentioned in compliant number. But they closed the complaint by informing me, if you recharge new amount, then old data amount will be removed automatically.

Can I get any help, to get back my data.

Best Regards,
Satya.
09620393489.
vidit!@aircel

balance deduction

my aircel mobile no. is 9807008960 and and i have not activated any service but aircel deduct 15 - 15 rupee twice from my account on the fallowing date - 31/5/13 and 10/6/13 and when i try to contact the customer care they does not response even they does not connect my call to support officer . i want justice from your side .
thank you!
AJAY EPFO

Misusing my ID Proof by M/S Vodafone,Delhi

I am using the service of M/S vodafone since last 6-7 years, last few days back service of my prepaid mobile number -9873119978 was stopped without any intimation.
i tried to talk with Vodafone a lot of time , but not get satisfactory result. now i came to know that they had place my ID with other mobile number also due to which limit of 9 mobile number at each ID has been crossed.
i have never applied for those number whose list was given to me. IT SEEMS M/S VODAFONE IS DOING SOME KIND OF FRAUD BY PLACING MY ID WITH OTHER's MOBILE NUMBER.It may cause SECURITY RISK to me and nation also.
i have written 10-12 mails to NODAL officer of Vodafone but they are not responding.
YOU ARE REQUESTED TO TAKE STRICT ACTION AGAINST THEM.

hath way - channels not working
    my hatway set up box not working given complaint to local...
    +918741904459 - Harassment
    Continually one person called me and harras by 8741904459.
    372156 - Amount debited but got transaction failure
    I pay my HDFC credit card bill online via billdesk after...
    HDFC credit card bills online - Amount debited but got transaction failure
    I pay my HDFC credit card bill online after inserting all...
    Star Plus - Dont stop retelecasting Mahabharat !
    Plz plz plz dont stop showing Mahabharat in morning....
    SSC - To get my roll no
    Sir, I lost my admit card. To check my results of...
    Idea netsetter - RE: very slow 3g internet
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused. To...
    Idea - RE: sim activation
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused. To...
    care@irctc.co.in - Missing of username and passsword
    Sir, iam registered in irctc through my mobile. But...
    Idea - i had a successfull transaction but i didn't get the...
    Sir, I am a regular customer of patm. I had a...