TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

dimishra

Apr 10, 2013

vodafone 3G not working,refused to refund money

To whomsoever it may concern,

I am writing in hope after trying to call you guys 4 times and not getting a satisfactory answer.

I hope you must be well aware of an outage at your end last week, because of which I couldn't get access to internet for 2 days(friday night till sunday). A representative logged a complaint where I would be receiving a call on 15th April.

My internet(2G) came back on Mon, 8th April. Same day i recharged with 249rs for 3G. Now the speed is worst, lesser than 2G network.

I called vodafone to check what's wrong, they redirected me to check my net speed online. Another representative asked me if i am running short of balance. Last person I spoke to, said I'll be getting a call back from technical team on 15th april. Does this mean, I'll face issues for next 5 days and i should simply wait for a callback?

I am a smart phone user, an IT professional. I was calling assured that its something wrong at your end. However, this is going no-where. I m using vodafone from past 6 years. There's no loyalty bonus, no discount and your services are getting worse with time. It's forcing me to port my no. To some other service provider.... X(

Note: Please stop my internet services immediately and refund Rs249 asap. Fyi, i have around 300rs as balance in my account. It would be great, if someone could actually read this and get back to me!

Dissappointed,
Diksha Mishra
9953231925
prakash s sharma

Apr 10, 2013

illegally demanded 50000/- rupees as deposit for activate roming service.

Respected Sir/Madam. Iam prakash.s.sharma. my mo. no. is 9820238851 which is post-paid.i am a customer of vodafone service last 15 years.but in 21 march 2013 suddenly my mo is showing no service.and that time iam in out of maharastra and in roming. my phone was totally off 8 days because of no network.when i came in mumbai i contact vodaphone service center and 6 time visit vodafone gallary at mulund l.b.s marg.meet miss sneha and vijay lakshmi.they told me i must deposit 50000/-rupees than my roming service is activate.i shocked. again i visit and contacts both vodaphone service centre but all useless.they given me only assurance but not solve my problum.they not explain why they want this deposit amount.i am a photographer. my all business is depend on contacts and because of vodaphones this behavir i face a lots of troble and loss. and main thing is today date 10 april 2013,yet my problum is not solved. after kalyan,bhiwandi,and vasai my phone show me no service. i request all related authorities pls help me, solve my problums,and controle this telecom services for cheating consumer. thanks . yet now i am in problum. PRAKASH SHARMA. MO-9820238851.
shobhini

Apr 7, 2013

Obscene calls and messages

I am getting obscene calls and sms from numbers like 543216553924081, 5432169213929, 5432169276815, 5432169213932, 5432169213949, 3948, 5432169276808, 5432169213956,3922 and many more. Please help me. My number is registered o DND as well.
parasjainbhilwara

CALL CHARGES

MY MOBILE NO. 9414576615. I AM CUSTOMER OF AIRTEL. THE COMPANY HAS AUTOMETICALLY CHANGED MY PLAN FOR THEIR BENEFIT. NOW THE COMPANY IS CHARGING VERY MUCH HIGH COMPARE TO MY OLD PLANT WITHOUT INFORMING ME. THE COMPANY CHANGED CALL RATE OPTION FOR HIS BENEFIT ONLY WHICH IS WRONG.
jvesly

John Vesly
#32 3rd Cross 3rd Block
HBR Layou Bangalore 560043

Respect Sir/Madam

Sub:- Grievance about your Service (SR NO.0000755560, 0000742813)

In respect to the above subject I want bring you kind attention to the problem I am facing for last three week, to locate my details please find my RMN. 9742329363 I have raised a request for a temporary deactivation of one of my connection because my children exam on 17th Feb. 2013 . in fact I am holding 4 TV connection from ACT TV for last few years. the next day that 18th Feb. onward all my 4 connection were deactivated and it was not working for since then. I have informed there to the customer care many time I have called and informed about the situation but it was not rectified and it, today that 08th March 2013 the technician came and asked me to pay the bill which I suppose to pay the bill on 15th of every month the pathetic situation is that I have not used the service and also the service is not given still they asked for the payment where I have not payed for the unused service. So the technician given the option to disconnect the cable or pay the bill there was no option as a customer to pay for service which was not used. And also when I have to give the setup boxes I have to get back the boxes Tata Sky
Therefor Please see to my issue and take appropriate action as Trai gives all the right for a customer
sundresh

Apr 6, 2013

Amount deducted without giving any reason

Sir, I am a Reliance GSM sim user. one week ago i recharged my number with 150 rupees, but 4 days ago i received a mail from reliance(no-53600) stating that "your account is reached below 5 rupees pls recharge". I was really shocked by seeing that massage and immediately i checked my balance amount there was only 0.53 paisa... Then i called the customer care number and i asked why my balance amount is deducted, but they were unable to tell me really what happened???. They registered my complaint and provided a reference number(20090266) I spoke to Mr. AMITH and MANIKANTA in customer care cell and they informed me that same will be resolved within 24 hours and your amount will be refunded but till today deducted amount not refunded. Daily i am calling to customer care guys for the purpose of knowing the status they are giving some nonsense answers and now that 24 hours TAT time is extended to 72 hours. But now 96 hours is gone still its not resolved. This is not first time to me same thing happened me last time also and more than 100 rupees amount deducted from my account. This is not tolerable, so I am reaching you to resolve this on preority basis and I am planning to change my service provider. Pls resolve the issue as soon as possible... Your assistance is highly expected.
sandeepks

complaint againt Reliance communication

I am user of no.9389442179 prepaid customer from last 5 years. At regular intervals i was facing problem of activating undesired & un opted services in my phone and reduction of account balance.
Not only this my call rates were also increase without any notice to me from 50 paisa flat call to 75p/m.
I feel like cheated by the company again and again. Please do the needfull
Ajay Kumar Dwivedi

Apr 4, 2013

about dishtv sevice

I registered a complain at 1/04/2013 time 2 pm but not solved my problem I am calling costumer car 20-30 time but not solve my problem . i write to company ceo but this is sad my problem stand affter 4 days . company says he resolve problem at 24 hours .
awdhesh kumar

Apr 1, 2013

port for my no

dear sir
Complaint Airtel co
I was a customer of Airtel, till the time I gave a request to Airtel my number (9702328648) MNP.cood I requested 9th March 2013 and not provided the mnp cood so pls . I got a confirmation message from Airtel that services from idea so pls help sir

my name avdhesh i pandit
mo no 9702328648

aasdfdfeef
shikher bhandari

Mar 23, 2013

Complaint against Airtel

I have a connection of airtel mobile no. 9810240992 user name Shikher Bhandari. I have already paid the amount on their website www.airtel.in and the pay portal used was of ICICI bank. The payment was made on 21/01/2013 for Rs. 2100/- through my debit card no. 5046819036304606 syndicate bank. The transaction id 56710003 as shown in netbanking. I have sent the details number of times to them but they are still not accepting that the payment has been received.

To my surprise we have a landline also from airtel no. 01146529194, they are claiming that they have not received payment for this number also whereas this time I had made payment by cheque and same has been cleared from my account. The amount is Rs. 1444/- transaction id 360007464197, date of clearing 15/03/2013. These people are again not agreeing to the details provided. I feel this is becoming a regular habit of this service provider to harass people and try take more money than actuals. They are threating to disconnect the numbers.

Kindly intervene.

Thanks & regards

Shikher Bhandari
Arup Hazarika

Mar 22, 2013

Activation information

I want to know how many mobile connections are activate on my id proof. please help me to know about that information.

My Email- ARUPHAZARIKA33@GMAIL.COM

My Address-

Vill- Mazgaon
P.O- Tezpur,Sonitpur,Assam
ashish.tush86

Mar 20, 2013

Reliance Post Paid conection to transfer Pre Paid Conection

I am the user of connection of Reliance postpaid Mo. No. (07878011077), 20th Feb I have given the three time requeste of Post paid to Prepaid From Reliance Shop but they have not change after i have given the three to four time requist but they have also not change the postpaid to prepaid. all process take one month time but not solve my problem. Then today i have called customer care so they ask me your outstanding bill. This bill is Feb to March bill but I have alredy given the request my last bill paid. so today new bill genrate and that is my out standing bill.
I expect you solve my problem & take some action relaince
imranifks

Mar 17, 2013

unfair deductions and bad services by tata docomo

my tata docomo gsm number is 8237159061. earlier i was 11 mailed to customer care's e-mail in which i was requested that Rs.92/- (22+43+30) has unnecessary deducted from my account. then i have call to customer careand ask them my problem. but they put my call to black list because after that i cant call to customer care. after that amount of Rs.48/- (3 +45) was credited in my account but now continue small amount has deduct from my account.

i have received call from company side, and company's employee was promissed me to send details of my deductions on my e-mail and she promissed me for call on my number. but i am not received any details on my e-mail or any call on my number.

after that i was mailed to customer care but every time they say to me as below:

"Please be informed that you have used to multiple session and hence the amount got deducted form the main balance and request you to check with the same."

kind your information the say company as above is totally wrong because i have active internet pack till. i have mailed to company 11 times requesting that "please return my Rs.92/- (22+30+43-3) and give me direct numbers of your higher authority officer (nodel officer). then i was request to company for giving me details of sites which chargeable site(s) are use by me and give me total details of deductions from my account. but they didnt responce to my mail and they put my call and e-mail id in black list.

it is therefore requested please give me justice.
surmima

Mar 16, 2013

A complaint about Bharti Airtel (Mobile number portability for 9871851251

I was a customer of Aircel, till the time I gave a request to Airtel to convert my number (9871851251) under MNP. I requested for the change on 6th March 2013 and my number got converted on 12th March Midnight. I got a confirmation message from Aircel that services from Aircel shall be de activated from 23.30 and Airtel services will then be operational.

But now its been more than 5 days since I am unable to make outbound calls and cause of that I am facing a lot of challenges while facing Airtel Customer care. I am holding this number since 7 years and this is what now Airtel has to offer me, frustration and harassment..

I called up on Airtel toll free (121 and 198) many a times but there's no response from them. As you know Delhi is so much unsafe now a days and carrying a mobile without outgoing is a big challenge. The most frustrating part is that they have stopped my Aircel services and also barred my outgoing calls. I also visited the Airtel customer care center at Rohini Sec 7 Ahuja Telecom but no answer was provided to me.

I request you to take strictest action against Airtel and specially Ahuja telecom (Airtel authorized relationship centre) located at sec 7 Rohini. and help me with a solution

Looking forward for a response.

Sumit Mehta
#9871851251
RAJAGARWAL

Mar 16, 2013

UNNECESSARY CHARGES

UNNECESSARY DATA CHARGES ARE BEING DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT BALANCE. ON 15TH MARCH. THEY CHARGED ME AN INTERNATIONAL SMS CHARGE RS.5/-. EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NOT SENT ANY SMS TO ANYONE, ALSO DATA CHARGES EVERY NOW AND THEN. PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABT IT . MY VODAFONE NO. 09885066076
seshagiriyadav

Mar 14, 2013

Romming plane problem

Dear Authority,

I am using BSNL network mob no is 9441768251. after discussion with customer care center i recharged for 199/- roming plane as per plane the call cost is 1.2paisa for 1sec but the network provider are charging for 1.5Rs even i spoke for 10sec.

I am reached the customer care center also there is no response.

Please register a complaint and clear the issue.
my mail id is giri2sesha@gmail.com.

Thanks& Regards,
B.Giri
+919441768251
Andhra Pradesh.
rajesh sarin

Mar 13, 2013

Hopeless service provided by Airtel

This message has not been sent.Dear sir, I would like to bring to your kind notice that our bank(PNB) took corporate connection from Airtel ltd and every officer is to convert his existing connection to Airtel to get reimbursement. But right from the lst 7 months M/s Air tel ltd is not inDraft
This message has not been sent.ActionsClick here to continue working on this message.
To:Mtrai.gov.in
Wednesday, March 13, 2013 3:09 PM

But right from the lst 7 months M/s Air tel ltd is not in a position to give satisfactory service to customers in PNB, Rajendra Bhawan, Rajendra Place New Delhi despite our repeated requests , complaints.

Now since yesterday we at this building are getting NIL coonectivity
pankajpatil

Mar 12, 2013

VAS provide without intimation

Respected sir
my name is pankaj patil.
i am using uninor sim card but i am irritated by uninor service. so many times they provided unwanted and useless services without any intimation or no green signal by them or me at high rate.they deducted money from balance. even when i try to talk to uninor executives or dial uninor customer service i can listen only recording not able to talk to person after pressing lots of numbers and different boaring mode. my mobile no. 8625937005
it is my heartly request to you to look in to the matter and take some firm steps or action against uninor company.and help me to get my balance back to me.
ideacellular

Mar 2, 2013

RE: Regarding Pretones SCAM from IDEA_Important

We wish to inform you that we have thoroughly check your Idea number account details and we are unable to found any wrong deduction from your Idea account. For further assistance,kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

Idea Cellular
Anil Maghan

Feb 27, 2013

airtel sms facility cheating through negative add

dear sir,

to day I got call from AIRTEL,from Rita,senior supervisor,but unable to solve the complaint regarding refund of SMS facility which is not utilised by me ,neither given any consent for continue it,so the AIRTEL people looting/cheating to subscriber to given add on mobiles like"AAPKA 340 LOCAL/STD PACK RS 34 AAPKE MOBILE PAR 3 DIN MEIN RENEW HO JAYE GA.AAP ISS PACK KO BAND KARNA CHAHTE HAIN TO DAIL KAREIN*777*0#,otherwise the account will be debited automatically. this is maliced practice and it should be immediately stopped

I should get refund for which facility not availed by me

anil kumar maghan
M-9871555204
vkvudiga

Feb 26, 2013

Regarding Pretones SCAM from IDEA_Important

Respected Sir/Mam

Iam Vijay Kumra V, using an idea connection with the number 9705522555
My father and my sister are also using the same idea connections with the numbers 9848465546 and 9848362723 respectively.
On Jan 14th, 2013 i got a msg from idea stating that " Thank You. We have received your request for service Pretones and it is being Precessed. Your Pretons has been activated. Amount charged is Rs.10.0/- for 10days. Renewal charge is Rs.10@10Days as applicable. To deactivate sms UNSUB pci_1_10 to 54300."
But when i tried to deactivate to that number i got a msg like "Hi customer we are sorry the service which you are searching is not available, continue search for other VAS services. Type FIND <search keyword> and sent it to 54300. ex. To discover cricket pack, SMS FIND CRIC to 54300. Thank you."
After that i called idea customer care (12345) number and talk to them to about 1 and half hour for deactivating that. they said that i have requested from my mobile to activate that service which i dint do. The only thing they are activating is like
1. When customer care calls for that pretones, and we dont pick the call also automatically it will take for granted that we accepted
2. When customer care calls for that pretones, by mistake if we lift the call and even we dont talk and cut the call also automatically it will take for granted that we accepted.
which is FRAUD and CHEATING from IDEA side.
for that i have the TICKET NUMBERS like SR130787635214, SR130787959272.

Before when i am in USA my father also told that he had the same problem.
And now my sister got the same issue yesterday regarding pretons.

My concern is that if IDEA has 1 Crore customers and if they activate Pretones for everyone, they will get Rs.1Crore without doing anything and without customer's knowledge everyday which is common man's hard earned money which is a big SCAM.
They are deactivating the Pretones after we calling to Customer care, but they are charging Rs.1 for every 3 minutes if we call to Customer care regarding this issue.
But people from villages or uneducated people who dont know how to deactivate and call or talk to the customer care department people will get suffered from this.

I thought i will contact media regarding this, but thought will inform the concerned people first and then get the solution for this. If not my other option will the that only.

I request you to kindly look into this Big SCAM seriously and help the common people not to suffer because of this IDEA FRAUD PEOPLE.

Thanking you in advance.

Vijay Kumar V.
9705522555.
lily.lewis@asia.bnpparibas.com

Feb 25, 2013

Complaint against Airtel for wrongfully charging me for GPRS usage

Dear Sir, Madam

I, Lily Lewis, holding Airtel no 9867550056 which to highlight that in the month of Jan 2013 I have been wrongly charged for GPRS. In my tenure of 7 years of service with Airtel I have hardly used the internet facility on my mobile. This time I was shocked when an additional bill of INR1000 is charged on my account. On going through my phone log I realised that there is a long trail of GPRS usage on my phone which was never accessed by me. I immediately reported this to Airtel to investigate and see who is fradulently using my mobile number to access GPRS. I requested an investigation and alerted them that my mobile number is misused by someone to access internet.

Today after 10 days of my query I received call from the call centre that I have to pay for this money where I clearly told them that this GPRS is not used by me infact I am worried if its been misused for some fradulent acitivities by someone. The call centre person was very sleasy and was talking in lewd and very illmannered way with me. I had no choice but to discconnect his phone and now I plan to go the airtel galary to formally log a complaint too.

In the meanwhile I wish to highlight this apathy and ill treatment that the company has shown towards me. In my opinion they have not even investigated who has accessed the GPRS and a report of which location is this used.

I trust your reputed institute may help me in some way
dhanu83

Feb 19, 2013

complaint on T24 service

I am Prepaid customer for T24 service more than 20 months. I have re-chareged for Rs. 200 through ON LINE the date of 22/01/2013 to my number 7200829131 and Recharging Reference ID 3212943. but,I does not get the talk time for the recharged amount but, They are Deducted for Rs. 200 In my Account and I rise the complaints to T24 customer care more than 5 times still now. but, Nobody response to my complaints. Kindiy please do the needful action on T24 service
So you are kindly requested to look into matter as early as possible.

Yours Faithfully
D.Dhanasekar
Mobile No. 7200829131 (T24)
Mail : dhanu_chennai@yahoo.co.in
Dated : 19/02/2013
abhishek72734

Feb 19, 2013

Balance deducted from mail account after Internet Pack was activated

I have activated the Internet Pack of Rs 149/- on 17.02.2013 and got a confirmation message from Airtel that the service has been activated. Then i started surfing but to my dismay the balance from my main account was deducted. I called the customer care on 121. After around 10-12 tries I was able to talk to the customer care executive who told that the activation requires at least one hour and as i had used internet before that balance has been deducted. I told that i have used internet only after getting the confirmatory SMS, then he transferred my call to his superior. He listened to my complaint and told that around Rs 56/- has been deducted and told that he has forwarded the complain and the matter will be resolved within 2 days. The complain number was CWRCH30217502860. Today i got an SMS that the complain has been resolved. I checked my account balance for the refund of the amount deducted. There was no refund. I again contacted the customer care but nobody was willing to explain what has been resolved. These mobile companies are simply cheating the users. As I am using AIRTEL i can say with confidence about Airtel. The customer care is hopeless. If somebody can help the poor customers please help us.
My no is 9892270436.

BSNL - Stv69 deducting main balance
    sir my mobile no is 9479652713 i have recharge with stv...
    igemployment.com - fraud through paytm by igemployment .com
    sir, i am jewel mishra paid total amount of 19588 to...
    efello.com - not received order
    I haven,t received my order which I gave last 1st...
    SSC - change of examination centre from chandrapur to mumbai
    sir please change my exam centre from chandrapur to mumbai...
    SRI RAM LOGISTICS - False promises and ECS harassment
    This is with reference, to false promises and Harassment...
    care@paytm.com - I didnt get my data pack of 155/-
    I have recharged my Bsnl no.8989938147 And the amount of....
    GTPL - not able to see the channels
    Dear, You are running like one of the SARKARI company...
    Drdo entry test form - Refund
    Dear sir i have some form is submetted...
    EBS PAYMENT GETWAY - Refund
    dera sir i have payment DRDO entry test...