TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

imran ahmad khan

Jan 24, 2016

REGARDING MY 7 YEAR OLD CONNECTION ALLOTED TO OTHER PERSON WITH OUT ANY INFORMATION

This is to inform you that I am using Vodafone Number 9628894000 since last 7 years . This number was activated on IMRAN AHMAD KHAN. In month of October I have paid all due Bill against this number & visit to Vodafone store in Gonda for change this number from post paid to prepaid , after that I have fill Application form to activate this no. ( Form no. PUEJS95400)& collect a new SIM card from Vodafone store.punching done by Vodafone 03/11/2015 at 10.14. Am. After 2 days I have call to 140 for verification As IMRAN Ahmad Khan , H.no. 144 gird Gonda kotwali Nagar Gonda .271001, I Got Activate my Vodafone Number 9628894000 in prepaid but after 7 days I have lost Vodafone network . Now this number is Activated in Faizabad location in CUG Post Paid.
from my end I have send more than 20 mails regarding my concern to vodafone but I don't have any satisfactory revert till date. I have lose more than 6 lakh just because of vodafone mistake.
Kindly help & resolve my problem ASAP.

Let me Know,
1- How this is possible that 7 years old connection Alloted to other person with out any information to me.?
2- while I have activate my SIM in Prepaid then you people how Alloted to other person?

I am awaiting for your response. .

THANKS,

REGARDS,
IMRAN AHMAD KHAN
MOBILE NO. 9628318000 ,9452688000
anishmenoth

Jan 22, 2016

Sim card issue

Micro sim not providing to Tata Docomo pre paid customers. They gave an ordinary sim card, and I cut it to micro sim, but it is not working well and they trying to trap pre paid customers to post paid. It is cheating. Kindly take necessary steps in this negligence
saurav212

Jan 21, 2016

Not getting incoming Calls

Hello Sir,
I have been calling your customer support number from last two days but the call is not been diverted to executive.As she is saying that you seem to have select the wrong option. I am fed up of the wrong procedure of Solving issuses.
Yesterday one of your customer care person picked up the Phone and seems like he was not in senses while talking on phone.
He was having no manners how to talk with the Customers.I want immediate actions against this query or otherwise i will complain in Consumer Forum
My Complaint is that i from last three days there is a problem in Tata Docomo Network as i'm not able to get any calls and moreover its showing a message that you have foollowing missed calls.
Kindly resolve the issue as soon as possible.My number is 9030835585
suneeshkumar

Jan 21, 2016

IDEA-DEDUCTION OF TALKTIME WITHOUT CALLING

I made a recharge for rs.200 as talktime for my mobile no.9847234588 (IDEA -KERALA) on 2016 jan 6th , 9 pm. But in the next morning it was found that no balance is left. When I complained about it they refused to register my complaint and after much argument they agreed to register .But ,though my complaint was the unauthorised and unwarranted plundering of my talktime amount they registered my complaint as GPRS activation complaint.When Iagain Icalled them they told me that i used the internet during the night hours which I didnot. Eventhough I have nobalance for internet usage .I recharged the amount from their site itself by clicking the talktime recharge button. So I made a recharge for talktime only not for internet connection.Without my permiddion they robbed my talktime amount for which they have no right to do.
After registering my complaint they told me that they will refund my amount by 19th jan 2016,3pm. But till now they have not settled it or given any valid reason for my complaint .And when I enquired in the tollfrree number the reply was my complaint has no appeal value. Who are they to decide or challenge the judicial system of our country?

So I request you (1) to refund my amount at the earliest (2)give compensation for the difficulties I have faced due to the irresponsible act of the service provider (3) take action against the responsible person -in this case Mr.Reghunath (as he said) SUPERIOR .

SUNEESH KUMAR 9447186146
sanil chandran

Jan 20, 2016

complain against idea for port out

Dear team,
i am using idea post paid network my number is (8889267777) .I am having problem regarding network issues so ultimately i have decided to switch towards reliance network. I have made request for port out from idea 3 times but idea operator has been rejected my request because of hidden issue i am facing the same problem since 16th December no one is ready to take responsibility to sought out my problem even i have paid all bill in advance also still they are rejected my request my communication id is C157286785834 i am having all documents, messages,audio so please concern about my problem to solve as soon as possible. i called to TRAI (01123236308) but nobody received my call.

thanks & regards
Gurmeet Singh Bhateja

PORTING ISSUE

DEAR IDEA

We have 20 nos on the name of Guru Nanak Electronics. Which we have given for Porting into Tata Docomo.But unnecessary without any proper reason your company have rejected our request.Kindly confirm us Proper reason.

List Of Nos are 9855581269

we only want to port or no.

Thanks And Regards
Gurwinder Singh

RE: idea number deactivate

We tried contacting you on your Idea number but we couldn't reach you. Hence, we request you to inform us the convenient date & time to contact you and have your issue resolved.

Customer Care Idea Cellular

RE: Unanimously deducting my talk time balance

Dear Customer

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 19th jan 2016, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

gauravverma15

Jan 19, 2016

MDN : 8459043965 || Account Closure.

I am raising my concern to lodge complaint for closure of my account for MTS. MDN : 8459043965.

I have made first full and final payment in month of Sep 2015 for bill of 770/- and ask for closure of my account to MTS customer care.

Later on I have been send two months bill of 1118/- in Month of NOV.2015 which I have refused to pay and MTS have send me legal notice .
Still I have accept it and paid the full settlement of my two months bill payment for OCT / NOV 2015

To my request (2885471) for immediate disconnection after all bill payment of Rs 1118/- after full and final payment without using any data services data connection is not been deactivated for final closure.
During the same I had discussion with legal advisor SHIKHA of MTS and Mandeep : Customer Care MTS for which they have promised that account will be closed after payment and will reply through mail for closure of account.

I did the payment and reply Shikha through call and customer care with receipt . I received no response in mail for closure and still the account not been closed.

After same I have been send bill of Rs 153/- in Jan 2016, I have made payment in MTS center and requested customer care many times through call for closure of my account and send mail for payment.

Even after that I have received bill of Rs 53 /- in Feb 2016 month and still connection not been closed..

Customer care saying they dont have right to close account and MTS center team where payment done are saying they do just billing and closure action taken by customer care team.

This is something a serious concern and taking this issue to Consumer forum for closure of MDN : 8459043965 account.

Kindly initiate my complaint request for closure of account.

RE: idea number deactivate

We understand your concern and regret the inconvenience. We have your contact details. We will get back to you soon.

RE: Unanimously deducting my talk time balance

fresherhub

idea number deactivate

mail 4 times appeleate authority
My Idea number 9479543444 lost on 28 Dec 2015 . I visited Idea Point Kasrawad 30.12.2015 . I Request for temporary suspension of mobile number but my number is permanently inactive .
Temporary suspension request only for that no body misusemy number .

all of my banking transaction and other important communication registered with this number . pl. look in to this matter .
Tasneem Khan
green park colony dhar road indore
prernaNayyar

Jan 18, 2016

Wrong Bill generation on the name of VAS(Value Added Services)

Last month as well I had raised a complaint on this portal that vodafone is giving false bills for the number 9899304205 on the name of VAS which I have neither activated nor used. This month as well , there is a wrong bill generation for the period of 03.12.15 to 02.01.16 of phone number 9899304205.

I had already requested a waiver of Rs 2000 approx included VAS (Value Added Service) of Rs 1786+ respective tax. Since I had never used these or got these services activated, please do the respective waiver off for this month cycle. I have received a call from vodafone customer care executive in the morning to put forward this mail so that my request can be closed in spite of putting this mail twice on 16-01-2016, no actions have been taken rather I am getting threatening mails from vodafone to pay the amount or else connection will be cut.

Please look into the matter
Prerna
dumbiboipai

Jan 18, 2016

No action taken against my complaint reference no. PR011600242 (AIRTEL Mobile No. 9903004751)

Dear Sir / Madam,

I had recently recharged my referred mobile no. with special data pack of 1 GB 2G which was validity for 28 days at Rs. 92/-. I was surprised to notice that 200 MB 2G data pack was recharge against my account which had a validity of 10 days. I registered a complaint on same day (16/01/2016) but to my utter surprise, complaint was closed next day without even intimating me.

This incident has been a serious headache and harassment to me. Kindly help me this situation.

Hope I get justice through this postings and exemplary punishment is been given to the telephone operator for such ruthless and inhuman action.

Dumbi Boipai
dumbiboipai

Jan 18, 2016

Unanimously deducting my talk time balance

Dear Sir / Madam,

This mail is to bring to your notice that, my talk time balance has been deducted unanimously. I have even written a mail reporting my complaint and asking for the list of all the deductions made in the last one month. I have been extremely disappointed to see inaction being taken against my complaint. Nor did I receive any acknowledgement to my complaint.

I request you to kindly help me with this issue. This issue has been a serious harassment to me over last one week.

Hope you understand my condition and help me.

Dumbi Boipai
Mobile : 90856 99687
Telephone operator : IDEA

Jan 18, 2016

RE: No calls or messages receiving after porting from Vodafone to idea. This is irritating

We tried calling you on your provided numbers however, were unable to reach you. Please share your alternate contact details and suitable date/time to contact you.

ramesh6592

complaint against Subhash Nair Airtel Retailer ambernath

Dear Sir / Madam,

My name is Rahul Mudaliar 9503387237, I want to put complaint about one of your employee who’s name is Subhash Nair 7387194182 ,works in ambernath Airtel gallery, that his behaviour was not good while attending my complaint.

I went to the airtel gallery on 6th January for the enquiry of my bill, Were I met the person Subhash Nair, I told him my problem, i got the bill of 660/- n i wanted to switch my plan from post paid to prepaid, i asked him what is the procedure for that, he said you have to clear all the balance bill amount to do that process amd it will take 7 days for this process, so i did the same and i paid the 830/- which was unbilled amount. but then i found that 220/- was excessive data charges which are added in my bill. Then i put complaint regarding this issue, and by 15th January i got the text massage that these charges are deducted from your bill, so i went to gallery to take my refunded amount. There i met same person Subhash Nair, i showed him the text massage i got, though he was refusing that and saying that you will not understand this process n he was very rude while taking with me. And i were gave him my documents to do the procedure of transfer of my sim from post paid to prepaid and yet my documents are not forwarded. i asked him to let me meet the main authorised person of a gallery, and he refuses to do so by saying that he is the in charge over here.

After some time when the manager arrives at the gallery i had discussion with him and he helped me to solve my problem and he refunded my amount. When i told the manager about the Subhash Nair, Subhash refused to agree that he says anything like the same as mentioned above.

Subhash Nair was a very rude while attending me, and he cant even understand the simple problem of mine and he do know how to talk with the customers.

I hope you will take strict action against him,

Thanking you in anticipation.

Thanks and regards
Rahul Mudaliar

RE: Deactivate without permission

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please provide us your alternate number & inform us the convenient date & time to contact you and have your issue resolved.

RE: Why ??????????????????

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 16th Jan 2016, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Jan 17, 2016

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have your contact details. We will get back to you shortly.

Contactsurajhegde

Jan 17, 2016

I was frustrated with the network issues with Vodafone and the treatment they gave after launching many complaints. Now I have ported to idea and it is even more irritating. Non of my colleagues are able to send messages or call me.it says the Vodafone service is temporarily deactivated. Why is this happening with all the services provider that too to a corporate user. Its really taking to loss of patience. Please suggest what to do in that case.here is my ported number -8454954281 and complaint number.C1-57203552433 thank you
sanjana singh

Balance deduction

Sir,mere mob. se 10 rs aur 49 rs. kuch hi minute me chale gaye.customer care ko bolne pe wo mujhe blame kar rahe jbki main confirm hu ki maine kuch kiya hi nhi.mera idea ka no. 8873436518 hai jis se balance kata.mujhe mera balance wapas chahiye.ye beimani hai.
dicrose

REDUCE THE DATA WITHOUT INTIMATION

I'm having a postpaid data connection for MTS. It's advertise to GB Mania 40GB Postpaid plan. I bought in Nov 2014. It has give in 40 Gb in 4 or 5 months. and after It has reduce in 30 GB, Without Intimation in June month. I don't know for the plan changing. I have pay the bill in after due date. The customer care executive tell the plan changing in after dewali. i'm shoked. All customer care executive tell in veraity of answer. Customer care executive tell's me, " The plan changing information send the mail and sms. " I shall be confirmaly told him I haven't receive in any mail and sms. "MTS any time send in advertisement in mail. " I have one Question? Pls tell him " This plan changing information Why you not tell the phone call and your account notification msg. "MGM Disnyworld Msg come in mail any time, " But why u send the mail in Just couple of times and why u send the MTS Account Notification msg ?

I loosing my money, and time?

MTS worst service and lying for the customers.

My MTS Number : 8925547932
dicrose

REDUCE THE DATA WITHOUT INTIMATION

I loosing my money, and time?

MTS worst service and lying for the customers.
rakesh dawar

Jan 15, 2016

complaint against reliance communication punjab (MOBILE NO. 9463747097)

SUB :- 9463747097 SERVICE PROVIDER RELIANCE

I HAD PURCHSAE A MOBILE (I PHONE 5S) FROM RELIANCE SHOWROOM MALL ROAD LUDHIANA UNDER SCHEMNE OF RS. 3500/- PER MONTH WITH ALL USING (CALLS, INTERNET & ALL DATA USES) FREE FOR 2 YEARS (24 MONTHS) IN DECEMBER 2013.

AND I MADE MANY COMPLAINTS AGAINST THE NETWORK BUT NOTHING RESOLVE.
AND NOW AFTER 2 YERAS IN DECEMBER 2015 NO ONE INFORM ME THAT UR PACKAGE IS OVER & WE PUT YOUR IN THAT PACKAGE OF BILLING.
AND NOW I SEND A REQUEST FOR PORT MY NUMBER THEN IF REFUSE EVERYTIME & ON 11TH OF JANUARY I PUT A COMPLAINT 241825297 BUT RESOLVE TILL NOW.
AFTER ALL THAT I SEND A PERSON TO RELAINCE OFFICE FOR ACCUIRE ABOUT PACKAGE & THEY SAID YOUR PHONE IN RS100/- PER DAY PACKAGE.
AND ALSO I HAD SEND A REQUEST BEFORE 3 DAYS REQUEST NO. 241864104 FOR CAHGE THE PALN BUT IT ALSO REFUSE. AND I CALL TO CUSTOMER CARE MANY TIME BUT AFTER HOLD THE LINE HALF AN HOUR THEY SAYS WE CAN'T DO THAT AT THAT TIME, THEY CALL ME BACK AFTER SOME TIME. BUT NO ONE CALL ME BACK.
NOW THE PROBLEM IS THAT WHY I PAY SUCH A AMOUNT OF RS 2500/- BILL FOR JUST 16 DAYS, SO PLEASE CHANGE MY PALN FROM THE DATE OF 28TH DECEMBER 2015 AND PORT MY NUMBER ALSO AND SEND ME EXECT BILLING SO I WILL PAY THAT.

MR. RAKESH DAWAR
PRESIDENT THE ANTI CRIME FRONT AGAINST CORRUPTION (Regd.)
MOB. NO. 94637-47097, 8146802425.
email id :- ladudawar@yahoo.com

SNAPDEAL - JV EXPRESS COURIER - pickup order
    i want to know abot full details jv express which is...
    care---paytm.com - dhgq
    ONLINE SHOPPING RECHARGE COMPLAINTS Any Time This...
    Mamta traders - Police not ready to take actions.
    Respected sir, I Hafis babu bhanwadiya submitted complain...
    China Post - No delivery no update no reply from seller
    No delivery I ordered RS192185147CN on 25/9/16 it arrived...
    Exide Life Insurance - Regarding status change in IRDA Portal
    Dear Sir/Madam, I have received the noc from exide life...
    LIC OF INDIA/NEW JEEVAN DHARA 1 - DEATH CLAIM POLICY NO 131749372
    SUB--COMPLAINT AGAINST LIC MALOUT/IPP CELL...
    paytm - jhgdu
    ONLINE SHOPPING RECHARGE COMPLAINTS Any Time This...
    TRACKON COURIER - Parcel not delivered
    My father has booked courier from patna trackon courier...
    INDIA POST SPEED POST - Speed Post Consignment EA739900874IN
    Dear Sir, Kindly note that I have not received...
    micromax mobiles - Battery
    My Battery is not getting charged after 36%, I showed it...