TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

papon2011

Jul 9, 2015

more amount deduct for special SMS.

Last 3 days ago i send a SMS to LIC ( 56767877 ) for asking LIC Premium from my Aircel no. no. ( 7053841004 ) and Deduct 10 rs. for this. i think this is too much and i call the service center of Aircel many time and no one help me.

Ram KAnti
advocateajay

Jul 8, 2015

sim not port

I have a vodafone sim no. 9896145445 and send request to port in bsnl on dated 23/6/15 but till now my sim not ported . I have send many request to operater of both but not porting till now. Plz change my no. Vodafone to bsnl.i have facing many problem till now.
hiren dave

Jul 8, 2015

revized tarrif plan without permission

respected sir/madam
this is hiren dave from rajkot-gujarat.my mobile no. is 9426473388 (vodafone).
i have plan of rs. 99/- and cug with more than 30-40 members.
i got a message from vodafone on 4th july, that my plan has been revized from next bill and
this has been done without my permission.
now i goes to vodafoen store and ask there for this but they can not described me properly why is this happen.
i also asked my cug memebers for that if anyone of him get message like this?..and they said NO !.
i also done a mail on 7th july on vodafonecare.guj@vodafone.com but after the 24 hours has been passed i did not get any reply yet.
how can this possible ? and why?
i do not want any new plan and i just want to continue my old plan of rs. 99 with cug.
please do me a fever

Hiren Dave

Cell : +91 94264 73388

Jul 7, 2015

RE : mnp

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 7th July 2015, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Jul 7, 2015

DEAR pusparaj,

THE BASED ON Your REQUEST MNP OFFER HAS BEEN UPDATED FOR HIS NUMBER.

Hi pusparaj,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team
Email us @aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in
pusparaj

AIRCEL

I am from bsnl to aircel mnp change customer.last 6 days i am trying to speak some information and benefit but not possible.pls first connect call to customer centre .this is improve u r ntework. MY ph-9092590629,,id-puspa93629@gmail.com
hemantshah

PORTING

I am Hemant Shah from Harsha Engineers Limited, We had port our 235 Numbers of Vodafone COCP Connection to Idea. After the completion of Porting activity we get message from vodafone, since you have made the agreement for 24 months, till that time you can change the Player. At time of signing an agreement they clearly told us every yearly you can evaluate commercial with market trend. Now they are not accepting our commercial offer and they are forcing us to stay with them with higher rates.

Looking to the above facts, please do the needful for the same.

Hemant Shah
md.zaheer@yahoo.co.in

Refund from Air tel against New Broadband conneciton

I was apply to Airtel for new broadband connection during last week of March 2015, necessary documents submitted with cheque to his representative. After one week they are refuse for installation of new connection due to cable fault and not repairable.
Now, still is pending my refund amount after follow up his team members and mail to customer care 121.

RE: Disconnected my STD call

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 5th July 2015, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

dusmanta10

Reliance CDMA

I have taken a new SIM card. According to the retailer I should get Rs60 rupees talk time. But I did not get and on same day night at 11:45pm I recharged Rs 150 rupees on my number still I didn't get any amount of talk time on my number. Then I called customer service and give a complaint, still I didn't get any talk time, when I called again they said the amount that deduct due to using internet but most interesting is the handset that I am using has no facility for using internet its a old handset.
given complaint on mob no is 9321178804
My alternative no is 9322584309

RE: mnp

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 5th july 2015, we wish to inform you that the matter is currently being followed up and our concerned team will revert to you at the earliest.

RE: mnp

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have your contact details. We will get back to you shortly.

baswaraj swami

mnp

i have requsted for mobile no portability of the idea mo no 9422436000
the mnp requst upc code is IZ 551616 upc valid till 2/7/2015 pls port my mnp
baswaraj swami

mnp not activated

i have applied mnp from idea to bsnl on 18 jun 2015 17 days are passed my upc code expires on
2 nd july 2015 what should i do pls i requst pls port my mnp
mayank_9

Jul 4, 2015

Vodafone company: Service related issue.

Complain Number: 1757103240; Mobile No.: 9892608604.

From last 3 bills Vodafone is charging extra amount for 5 GB 2G internet. As per the corporate plan which i am using, I am eligible for 5GB 2G internet free and the monthly rent of the plan is Rs. 299/- which i have to pay. But when i received June 2015 bill, Vodafone charged me Rs. 300/- extra as a rent i.e. additional rent apart from Rs. 299/-.
I don’t understand that where is the problem with the company like Vodafone and its services??? Is it so that Vodafone is not cable of rectifying the issue of 1 customer from last 2 months and Vodafone is incable of doing the same??? Some times company charges for Internet when customer is eligible for free internet and sometimes company charges in the form of monthly rent… Is Vodafone incapable of serving the proper service to the customer and expecting to trouble customer in the same way?
When ever we book the complain, Vodafone resolves the issue by reversing the amt and then again in the next month bill, some other new problem is there but there is no action taken against the executive or the person who is not able to understand their own company's created plan or their own companies system.
This time, again they will provide the reversal and close the reference number.
Vipinsingh Bisht

Jul 4, 2015

My two no suspend please Reactivate

Vipin Singh Bisht
vipinsingh.bisht@yahoo.co.in
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure,dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Bharti Airtel Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies(collectively "Bharti Airtel Limited"),are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/overthe contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Bharti Airtel Limited. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.
CIBIL

RE: Disconnected my STD call

We wish to affirm that your concern has been acknowledged and your complaint for billing has been initiated by us; under reference number C1-46558298680 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

RE: Disconnected my STD call

We deeply regret the inconvenience. We have noted your concern. Please give us some time so that we can get in touch with you and discuss your concern.

naresh A

Disconnected my STD call

Hi ,

I need to raise a compliant against idea.My number is(9540545678)

I called to idea customer care(12345) 4 times, Still i didn't satisfy with their explanation, so i need to get the proper reason from idea.

Issue:
Last month(June) my credit limit was 1400,when i was reaching my credit limit i was getting too many warning messages to pay the bill when it was reaching my credit limit.

This month my credit limit was increased to 2000 rupees,which i didn't got any message, even,when i was reaching my credit limit i wasn't get any message from idea,yesterday i got my first message which was saying that my bill amount is 2236 rupees, after few minutes bill got generated.

I called to idea customer care,after my call my STD call got disconnected.

They have given mail Id's which are not working.

So iam raising issue over here

so how can i take action against idea.please suggest me.
naresh A

Disconnected my STD call

Hi ,

I need to raise a compliant regarding my number 9540545678.

I called your customer care(12345) 4 times, i didn't satisfy with their explanation, so i need to get the proper reason for my query,hope i will get it from you people.

Issue:

I called to idea customer care,after my call my STD call got disconnected.
subendub

Request for Reactivate Sim

I am Shashi kumar. My no 8961700024 has been blocked from today i.e. 03.07.2015. A person has blocked my number and I dont have any idea regarding what but the number is very important for me. I went to a customer service outlet and they refer/suggest me to take a new postpaid sim in lieu of that. And now they told me that its not possibke from their dide also. So please give me any suggestion to do as how to reactivate it. If it is possible for you to text or call me regarding this as in priority basis to my another number 9804917213.
Thanks & Regards.
Shashi Kumar.

Dear arunima adak,

Post system check it has been found that your balance of Rs 10/- got deducted dated- 1/7/2015 due to Download of VAS GAME- TANLA through WAP. Credit of 10/- have been posted in your A/C from our end dated -3/7/2015.

Aircel Customer Care
Sandeep Elijah

airtel dongle net no-7042727810

this is Sandeep Kumar, I hvae paid advance six mnth Rs.2500/-, for no rent for six mnth plan, but i use only rarely, now i need it, airtel sim closed.
many times talk to ustomer , excutive, oulets, but no response till now,
airtel got my money without any services, very very cheater...
No :7042727810,
trai' excutive kindly do needful
thanks
Sandeep

Jul 2, 2015

Hi arunima adak,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team
Email us @aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in

ONE STOP SHOP(DONE CARD)MUMBAI - REFUND MY MONEY
    dear sir, Your oss site is blocked, so kindly refund my...
    Samsung - Lost Mobile
    Hello, My mom lost her mobile and details follow 1....
    Tata Sky - Change for pack
    Sir, my subscriber Id no.1014290322 , I want keep damaal...
    Open defecation - Open defecation
    I have raised complaints many times on the MCGM official...
    NHAI - Rates very High and no benifits for Gurgaon District People
    Hi, I am From Haily Mandi, Pataudi, a daily passenger...
    mobile number - Abused call from 8809942207
    This person has called at 10.30 am this morning(7th...
    m/s Rajesh Singh - m/s Rajesh Singh
    Dear Sir no action has been taken to m/s Rajesh Singh work...
    documents - corruption on mee-seva
    corruption on mee-seva hi, I went to mee-seva for...
    RBI - OFFICIAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
    Respected sir I have been receiving mail from...
    India Post Office - Non delivery of parcel
    Sir, My name is Manoj tiwari a parcel which tracker id...