TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

makpatkar

Jan 23, 2014

Reliance deducts balance in spite 2G plan is active

I had converted my services from Tata Docomo to Reliance few months back.
It is since 4 months I have been using Reliance GSM services in this period more 4-5 times the Reliance had deducted balance from my account. They have deducted more than Rs 100/- to 200/-. Last year during Diwali they wrongly deducted 153/- Rs and it took them 3-4 days for settlement. When contacted Reliance Customer Multiple times the always give false commitment. And gives any reasons for their mistakes. Even when contacted their Sr officers in the Galery as well as Customer Care no they also provided false commitment every time. I really don't understand Reliance is such a big firm still it takes them 3-4 days to resolve a small issue and refund the money. When we complaint about the issue they simply says to keep your net pack closed till the issue is resolved and doesn't provide any additional days for the number of days be didn't use the services.

I always have tough time arguing with the agents on phones as well as in the Reliance Galery. We have to track every day about the refund. They don't call from their side about.

So Kindly request you take strict actions against Reliance Communication.

Best Regards,

Makrand Patkar

email - makpatkar@rediffmail.com
mobile - 8655429089
sourav99

Jan 23, 2014

internet related

Dear sir i have recharge my vodafone number 8393835267 in 199 internet pack but my internet not work but i call customer care but they not reply even they never answer my call

please help me ........
vanipoduri@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2014

telephone no disconnected

Dear Sir I have taken mobile connection through vodafone number 9985260555.
Though I have made payment for Rs.404 though axis net banking my mobile number was disconnected.
I have also informed all the relevant details to Vodafone though customer care. Inspite of this they have disconnected the number without information. I have tried to explain the same but am surprised to see that I could not able to contact to customer care which is causing lot of mental agony. please find the details of the payment made for your perusal.and see that the appropriate action can be taken on the vodafone service provider
02/01/2014 Vodafone Postpaid
https://payments.billdesk.com/ecom/VodafoneQPResponse?wpage=vOCx2jegCoXd3lCjtJbKCnzB 1/1
Transaction Acrknowledgement
Transaction Success.
Your payment has been successfully received as mentioned below. Payment in your Vodafone account will be updated in
approximately 4 hours. Please quote your Payment ID for any queries pertaining to this transaction.
Payment ID MUTI3214027763
Payment through AXIS NetBanking
Quick Bill Pay
Direct Debit registration is now Paperless
Enroll Online for Direct Debit thru Credit Card and set debit limit
to pay your Vodafone Bills.
To enrol Click here

Mohan Kumar.
itramakant

Jan 17, 2014

vodafone wrong bill

I was using vodafone 3G Donngle corporate plan(750 unlimited use)for billing cycle(05 to 04 of next month),on 2nd december request to change rentel from 750(4gb 3g then unlimited free ) to 450(2GB) rental and i used only .77 GB ,and got bill 1213.10 RS.
I also sent mail for the same vodafone billing departmnet is saying its corrent.also called there cusmer care,it always disconnent my call as your query allready resolved.please find below mail communication for the same.

Dear Mr. Chandrakar,

Thank you for your e-mail dated 14/01/2014 regarding bill clarification of your Vodafone mobile number 8390471369.

At the outset we regret the inadvertent delay in replying to your e-mail and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.

With regard to your concern, we would like to inform you that, we have revalidated the bill and as per the feedback received from our billing team; there is no discrepancy in the bill. You have been correctly charged towards the rental charges in your invoice dated 05/01/2014.

Hence, we would not be in position to pass any credit towards the same.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you in this regard and assure you for a better services and satisfaction.

Do give us another chance to be of service to you.

Kindly, note down the enquiry number 806657901 for your reference.

In case you need further assistance, please do call or e-mail us. We will do our best to help you.

Happy to help,
Samiulla Shaikh
Vodafone Care
Postpaid: 111 or +91-9823098230
Prepaid: 111 or +91-9923399233
For complaints/requests: 198 (toll free)
Fax number: +91-9765561002
E-mail: corpcare.mah@vodafone.com
Website: www.vodafone.in
Now check & download 13 months? call details absolutely free for your postpaid number. Logon to www.vodafone.in & go to My Vodafone?

On 1/14/2014 11:37 AM; From: Ramakant_Chandrakar@Syntelinc.com; To: corpcare.mah@vodafone.com; ; ?CC: ; Subject: RE: regarding wrong fill;

I have requested for change rental from (750 to450) on 2nd of dec not for billing cycle.and I used only .77gb data then why bill would be1074.19.

It would around 500. Also I did not got confirmation call from your end like if you change rental then your billing cycle would also change.its not my fault its fault from you end. If your billi8ng department not solving my issue then I am going to log a complaint in TRAI and consumer forum against Vodafone.

Please find the attached mail for change rental request.

Ramakant chandradrakar

Dear Mr. Chandrakar,
Thank you for your e-mail dated 02/12/2013 regarding services for your Vodafone mobile number 8390471369.
With regard to your request, we would like to inform you that, the 3G plan MBB_C_V_450_30d_2GB_FU_3G activation request has been initiated on your Vodafone number and same will be activated w.e.f 05/12/2013.
Further, we would like inform you that, as activation done from mid bill cycle rental will be calculated on pro-rata basis.
Kindly note down the service request number 1439034258 for your reference.
Also, we would like to inform you that video calling charges will be 3Rs/min.
Number will offer a free monthly data usage at 3G speed till 2GB is exhausted for a fixed monthly rental Rs.450/-
Speed on these packs will get throttled to 64kbps only after the free monthly data quota is exhausted i.e.2GB there after post usage charges will be 2ps/10kb till you reach capping amount of Rs.1050/-.
There are no charges for excess usage once you reach capping amount of Rs. 1050/-.
Further, you will get usage alerts upon reaching 80% and 100% of the base quota and before going into reduced speed. The alerts will be in the form of SMS.
In case you need further assistance, do call or e-mail us. We will do our best to help you.
Happy to help,
Shubhra Ronghe
Vodafone Care
Contact numbers
Postpaid : 111 or +91-9823098230
Prepaid : 111 or +91-9923399233
For complaints/requests: 198 (toll free)
Fax number : 020-71716666
E-mail : corpcare.mah@vodafone.com
Website : www.vodafone.in

On 12/2/2013 9:47 AM; From: it.ramakant@gmail.com; To: corpcare.mah@vodafone.com; ; ?CC: ramakant_chandrakar@syntelinc.com; ; Subject: Request to change Plan from 4GB to 2 GB in 8390471369;
HI,
i want to change my plan from 4GB to 2GB with my connection 8390471369

Ramakant chandrakar
harjinderbadesha91

Jan 16, 2014

Compaint against reliance customer care for balance deduction

Hiii....

My mobile no. is 9988883308.
i am facing one issue that reliance telecom is deeducting my balance again and again and not refunding me.
in previous days thay activate the the calleer tune on my no without my permission.
after that when i call on customer care they not deactivate the caller tune and not refund my balance deducted for caller tune with in 24 hours.
according to the rules of the TRAI if service activate on customer care without customer consent and if customer is asking for refund with in24 hours of service activation then company has to refund the balance.
but reliance telecomnot refunding my balance.
when i called on customer care i asked the executive to deactivate all the services activate on my no.
but today my balance again deducted from my account for whatsapp chat servicee.
if i ask the executive to deactive the serice the why he not deactivates it.
Reliance is providing too much bad services to me.
I am not satisfied with their services

Harjinder Singh
Chandigarh
Email ID- harjinderbadesha91@yahoo.com
phone no- 9988883308
ARUN NADH.G

Jan 14, 2014

MANY TIME CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE BUT NO REPLY

Dear SIR Last 10 years we are using BSNL mobile and land phone , thank u very much for your service, but last one month we cannot contact bsnl customer service executive by 1503,and 9447024365. BSNL office given these numbers but several times contacting these numbers for contacting BSNL customer service executive no reply, we are giving only tunes and recorded matters
sir what can solve these problem . We contact local bsnl office for several problems that people inform please contact above mentioned numbers , as per bsnl office advice we contact at till midnight no reply from this way . Sir please advice how can overcome this problem , please take proper action for more customer satisfaction,

with regards,
s_domde

Jan 11, 2014

SMS are barred

My Cell no is 9175820175 Service Provider is UNINOR

From Few Days My SMS Out going has been Barred without any reason.
I am sending Commercial SMS,without any intimation and not for any marketing..

But I have not used that number for any commercial and marketing sms purpose...

Kindly look into the matter and Unbarr the sms service and solve my problem...

Saurabh Domde

the last 4 year not working my land phone 04962592463
Anup6145

Jan 4, 2014

Refund for recharge

a recharge has been done wrongly on my Airtel Mobile no.9860845273 of Rs.2500/- through ATM machine of IDBI Bank. I want my recharge amount return atleast balance amount.
I will call Immediately to 198 customer care but they can't help, also I have complaint online on help desk on Airtel website but they don' help.
Kindly help me out.

Anup Burle
nagendravirigineni

Jan 2, 2014

Irritated by blank calls

Hello Sir,

I am Nagendra Babu Virigineni(andhra pradesh). I am here to complaint about 5-10 seconds of blank calls which tends to hack, insecure or criminal offense for country.I am getting blank calls from +911409263555 +911409263490 +911409430243 and some other numbers on random days since from one and half month. Please clear up this issue and take charge about this kind of blank calls.

Thanks in advance.
Raj G

Dec 31, 2013

Net work issuesd

Messages are not going out . Bad signal and worst customer service .
Sumit Rathore

Dec 30, 2013

AIRTEL WRONG BILL

This is in reference of mobile number 9971791901 Internet usage.

I have activated a Internet plan mention 1GB 3G DATA @ Rs 150.from airtel mobile app. On same day I confirmed the activation status and plan from customer care and received the confirmation yes the plan is activated. Than I used the services but later after reading around 450 MB date I feel slowness of speed, contacted customer care, executive mention the 1GB (500MB+500MB) Plan than I asked him to stop the services but as per suggestion by him I continue the plan because of bill cycle.In this conversation may be he forgot to mention that after 500 MB customer has to change the network to 2G. After 500 MB usage, whole month I received slow 2G speed.I also requested him to mark complaint but he said that without bill generation its not possible. Airtel has charged me Rs 919.55 Internet charges on signal month mentioning a different plan 1GB (500MB+500MB).

I contacted airtel 3-4 times but they never registered the complained, instead of this they ask me to wait for resolution by backup team.At last no resolution happened and due to non payment my SIM suspend.

I send 7-8 mails but In every mail the use copy past and telling me that the bill is correct.

I request you to intervene so that I can use the services

Sumit Singh Rathore
S/O Vijay Singh Rathore
hemanshu

Dec 27, 2013

Vodaphone 3G network Issues

Hi There,

I have complaint to Ahmedabad based call center regarding network issues in vodafone 3G network nad submit lots of complain and calls but haven't get any response from them.

Following is my complaint number, they have closed complaint with out any solution

Service Request No Service Request Date Details Current Status Closed / Expected Closure Date (In case of Open SR)
1611847982 17-Dec-2013 10:05:43 PM Complaint on 3G Accesibility Closed 26-Dec-2013 04:56:52 PM
1610147694 12-Dec-2013 01:37:54 PM Complaint on 3G Accesibility Closed 14-Dec-2013 06:28:22 PM

I have talkd with chetan, jayanti and many more I have also recorded audio of thir poor feedback.

Please suggest how can get it solve.
prav0005

Dec 27, 2013

SMS not Going

My Cell no is 9059495475 Service Provider is UNINOR

From Few Days My SMS Out going has been Barred
Saying I am sending Commercial SMS,without any intimation..

But I have not used that number for any commercial sms purpose...

Kindly look into the matter and Unbarr the sms service...

B Praveen Kumar
Contact No 9059495475
DRPKV

Dec 26, 2013

Tata Indicom

Dear TATA Indicom i am using your services CDMA Mobile No. 9881133256 and I am not satisfied from your network and since 2 months I am trying to migrate my Number to IDEA i have registered twice in MNP UPC Code dated 14/12/13 TZ637657 and TZ171962 Dated 28/11/2013 is not being passed from your side.

Kindly tell me what is the problem and why its not happening.
Pasala Prasanna Kumar

Dec 23, 2013

Disconnection of SMS without any intimation

Myself Pasala Prasanna Kumar

My Cell no is 9493460195 Service Provider is UNINOR

From Few Days My SMS Out going has been Barred
Saying I am sending Commercial SMS,without any intimation..

But I have not used that number for any commercial sms purpose...

Kindly look into the matter and Unbarr the sms service...

P.Prasanna Kumar

Co Nos: 9493460195 and 8686524384
SURESH GROVER

Dec 21, 2013

mobile no. suspended by reliance company without any reason

Dear Sir/mam,

My self Suresh Grover my cell no. is 8376060625 & i have ported this vodafone number to reliance on dated 08.12.2013 & at that time of request for porting reliance communication i have submitted my all documents with UPC (unique port code) to Reliance store Radhey Puri Delhi 51 & after two days service is started by reliance communication & after 1 week without intimation to me in any manner service stopped by reliance communication due to your documentation is not complete kindly visit the store with documents deposit again & finaly i have re-deposit my paper but till now my mobile service is not working.

Again contact to reliance custmer care this time they answered your UPC code is not mention that why your service suspended.

Sir they harrased to customer every time & now i have face much difficulty thats why i contacted to you.

kindly pls do needfull at the earliest.

thanks with regards,

Suresh Grover
Reliance cell no.8376060625
alternate cell no.9910072815
UPC is VD486927
amitalhat

Dec 19, 2013

RT Wrong Billing from Idea.

For wrong billing number is 9767048789 and alternative number is 9922451564
ideacellular

Dec 19, 2013

RT Wrong Billing from Idea.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.Request you to reply us with your mobile no,and alternate contact number or else you can visit our website: http://www.ideacellular.com.

Customer Care, Idea Cellular
amitalhat

Wrong Billing from Idea.

I am having Idea number, where I have receive wrong bill from them and there is no one willing to answer my question, from there service desk.
As I was not receiving my daily usage; when I called 12142.
As on 8 Dec my usages were showing as 619MB. As per the my billing plan 1000MB free after that I have to pay 10ps.per KB hence I do not understand why the bill is so high?

As it was mistake from their side, as they havn’t informed me as there system was not working from 28-Nov to 8-Dec. and I have used 1080MB, when I called them why my bill is so high against the my usage they that time they told me when you called on 12142 that time our system was not working and now you have to pay Rs.1530/- as you have used.
So the question is if I have not informed from them even when I called them, so because of their mistake why I should pay the bill.
Sachin Verma1

Reason for banning mobile no. +919358294121

I am the user of Reliance (CDMA) telecommunication service, my number has been Banned from 17.12.2013 around 5-6 PM. but reason for such banning is not provided us. when i am contacted to reliance Customer care/store then they said that action for banning number is taken by TRAI not by Reliance Communication .
I am not receive any message or notice regarding this matter,
so i requested to you please provides me reason for banning my mobile no. +919358294121 and remedy for reactivating my number
thanking you
Name : Ramesh Chand Verma
Alternative No. 9808551775
kaialsh dharwal

Dec 18, 2013

unnecessary amount deduction.

I have an Reliance connection no. 9024039531 from five years. So many times company had deducted amount from my main balance. In turn company customer care assured not to do in future. But this malpractice in going on till date. I have filed many complaints in reliance customer care . Recently in last before two days 50 Rs. Had deducted. Sometimes company had returned my amount.. They have deducted taking recourse of ISD, SMS etc.
You are requested to curb this malpractice at the earliest and return my amount. An RTI application is being filed desperately in TRAI Delhi regarding the matter.

arbis

Dec 11, 2013

Wrong billing-Vodafone

I have a broadband number 9836727235 from Vodafone which I used for internet. Because I moved to Gurgaon I decided to change my internet plan and raised 3 complaint dated 8th nov, 13th nov and 10th Dec. However till date my billing is not changed. Moreover the call centre executives with name display have not helped and given false assurances namely- Manager, Sudhakar, Agent-Sana.

I have emailed to TRAI complaint ID and Vodafone complaint desk yet no response. I will not pay a single penny extra for someone else's wrong doing. The complaint number raised are -1430041882 & 1442585412 dated 13th Nov and 10th Dec. Looking forward to some help from the regulator.

Regards - Araghya Biswas
email- arghyabiswas101@gmail.com
phone-9582991809/9582992054
Muthua

Dec 5, 2013

Not Disconnect Airtel number 8105966886

Hello Sir/Madam,
I had Airtel postpaid connection 8105966886.

I went to Airtel showrooom to move to prepaid in a heavy traffic. Due to some network problems, they said not possible. So, I asked them to disconnect and they agreed to disconnect. I paid balance outstanding. I stopped using that number.

I got the call from Airtel to convert to prepaid. I said, I cannot go to your office so, I cannot do that. They said they will send the person to collect the document. I said OK, after that no one has come to collect the document. I didnt know that the number is activated again.

Next month I got the bill and replied that I dont want that number. They asked me to pay the outstanding bill and I paid.

Next month again I got the bill and call also to pay the bill. They are keep saying pay the outstanding bill and will disconnect it. Not at all happening.

They are keep saying I agreed to convert to prepaid. I agreed in Jun 2012 if some one come and collect the document.

In every call I am fighting with Airtel to disconnect. Not at all happening. Every month I am keep getting the bill only and I am paying also to disconnect.

Could you please help me to disconnect it.

MuthuRaja
Syam M

Dec 4, 2013

Balance deducted without downloaded any game for 08897821253.

27 Nov 2013 at 9;18PM suddenly i got massege form AT-AIRINF(Thanks for downloading Ninja Strike 2 Dragon Warrior from Airtel. You have been charged Rs 25.0.) Airtel. But i didn't download any game. so i called to airtel 121, but they said like that 'we are not belongs to deduction team you have to call another number' and they provide mobile number. i called to that number but again they said same and given another number, again i called them but again they siad same...so i asked them to transfer the call to refund team after that i got engage near 7 minutes then i diconnected my call. Total conversation for this cal they charged rs.17/-. toatally i lost 42 ruppess. still i have that msg in my mobile and that too i didnt recieve any msg regarding game also.

roy dog center barrackpore - fraud dog seller
    I am Roshan upadhya from Tezpur District Sonitpur...
    OLX - fake add
    सर. न तो मेरे पास unicorn bike...
    Bluedart - still same thing happen... with fakers
    Shipment was showing out for delivery and i was waiting...
    sun tv serial - alaghi serial
    Omg tis alaghi serial is soo boring cuz of tis nithya...
    SONY XPERIA Z 1 - Water Damage
    I PURCHASED SONY XPERIA Z1 MOBILE 28 DAY'S AGO FROM...
    Municipal Corporation of Delhi - Stay on the on going unauthorised constructions –...
    Sir, The under signed request your honour to please use...
    sirfbuy.com - Not received the product
    I had ordered 2 intex aqua power hd mobiles on 23rd mar...
    Amjad Ismail Bittam Shaikh - useless complaint
    Useless complaining out of jealousy.
    Lyca Telecom - Malpractice in Package provided
    Dear Sir/Madam, I had bought lyca telecom sim card on...
    Pune Municipal Corporation - stray dogs creating problem at night
    Hi, More than 20 dogs are creating problem at night....