TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

AircelSupport

Dear ratan2733,

We regret the inconvenience caused, Kindly share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Aircel No.:
Recharge Date:
Mode of recharge:
Transaction Id:

Aircel Social Care Team
AircelSupport

Hi sayednadimurrahman,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.
Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.
We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Meanwhile please share the below mentioned detail:

Any message received upon deduction.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam
Email us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in
Raj7856

Misguided by vodafone customercare

Sir last week mere pass ek msg.aaya ki vodafone 199 ka postpaid plan de rahi hai jisme 600 min.calling aur 300 sms milega. After that maine vodafone care par call kiya aur apna no.airtel se port karwane ke liye bola tab customercare se mujhe bola gaya ki agar aap port karwate hai than aapko extra benefits milenge . 199 postpaid plan mai 600 min. 300 sms( life time) aur 500 mb 3g data for( 3 months) and 1 vodafone no.par calling free for ( 1 yr.). Thn maine airtel se port kar liya aur apne docs.vodafone ko de diye. Jab sab kuch gya mujhe call aata hai ki customare care se galti ho gayi ye offers aapko nahi mil sakta. Agar chahiye toh sirf 3 months ke liye milega uske baad plan jyada ka hoga yani jyada charges pay karne honge. Mere pass customer care ki recordings hai ab bataiye mai kya karu.

Rajesh 9599499549
sayednadimurrahman

balance cutting

mahodaya hamare mobil no 9889245360 joki aircel company ka hai 20/12/2015 ko hane ek offer ke tahet 150 ka richarg karaya agledin 21/12/2015hamre accaunt se Rs 47 bina kisi soochna ke kat liya 22/12/2015 ko Rs 67 fir kat liya custome complain par koi sapport nahi mila aur jab many TRAI ko complain ki bat kahi to kaha jaiye complain kardijye aur koi sunvai nahi hai atah maho daya se niwedan hai ki hamara balance vapas karane ki kirpa kare

RE: Idea sim not activated

We understand your concern and regret the inconvenience. In order to investigate the issue, we need you to share your Idea mobile number and alternate contact details. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or call 198 from your Idea mobile.

shishirdutt

Idea sim not activated

I took a new postpaid sim of Idea from Pune on 10th Dec. , I was told that sim will become activated within 24 hours within which verification will be done . All was done and then sim activation was cancelled . After several complaint the message on alternate no. said that sim is activated but actually the sim never got activated until today and customer care is either unresponsive or not providing a logical answer to my problem . It is 13 days and they could not get the sim activated plus their customer care doesn't respond and resolve the problem at all .
ratan2733

Dec 22, 2015

money deducted but still not rechrged

Dear TRAI,
I am using Aircel number in rajasthan. I recharged my number with 209 rupees, Company deducted my amount and i received massage from company to successfully recharge but till now not received balance in my phone. I am calling customer care but they holding me foe 15 to 20 minute and saying that we have registered complaint and massaging you complaint number but not getting till now. Company again and again deducting my money for customer care calling. This is cheating with customer.
manohar lal ledwani

Dec 21, 2015

unable to port to other network from Reliance

I, Manohar Lal Ledwani from Rourkela,wish to inform you that, my Reliance GSM no- 9861897223 & 9861192752 is out of services from last 2 weeks. Now i have applied for MNP but they are not responce to me towards the same. my both number are totaly out of service.

I can't send a massege to port to new service provider. So, kindly abstract a way to port my number to other provider to continue my number and stay connected with all.

Thanking You
Manohar Lal Ledwani

JB66, 1St Floor Jagda
Rourkela
Odisha

RE: for 3g service

As per your telecon with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

arifcep

Dec 21, 2015

Balance cut for Airtel international call before connecting the call

My name is Mohammed arif I am an Airtel customer ( 9567699885). Today I tried an international call to Saudi Arabia but recipient did not attend the call but still I lost 13rs for that call. To confirm that I lost money without the call get connected, i just made another call which last only 3 ring. But still I lost another 13 rs. Then I communicate with Airtel customer care. There response was horrible. When we try to call international number a voice recording process will going on so before getting connected we will loss money.

Please take necessary action against this injustice.

Arif
nkdandriyal

Dec 20, 2015

wrong recharge happen and no network problem

dear sir,
i have redeem rs 101 from hike messenger offer to my reliance gsm no 9015815110 so that i get the benefit. i have received a message from reliance that recharge of RS101 successful and clm 101 has been successfully activated on your phone. when i check my main balance it remains the same.because i recharge it that's because i want it on my main balance. when i call the cost.care and request them to convert this recharge to my main balance rechage.but they said that their is no facility abilable so nothing will happen i only gave you 86 local min.to talk.i already have 50 p per min call plan.86 free local min is not the right rechage of my RS101 money.
and if reliance not have such recharge.company should inform first that this paln not avilable for main balance rechage.i have also been facing call drops or signal problem from reliance more than a month now. internet services are also very poor. i also complained to reliance but no action has been taken.if this will happen at NCR area what for the other reason.
Therefore kindly convert this recharge of RS101 for my main balance recharge.and look the above call drop issue also.

thanks
naveen
vnkmar@gmail.com

DELAY IN POSTPAID ACTIVATION

Sir/madam,
I was using a vodafone postpaid connection , and I ported out to Reliance GSM Postpaid on 01/11/2015 with the approach of Representative from Reliance GSM, My sim was activated, and after that on 16/11/2015 outgoing facility barred from my number, and on 19/11/2015 income and all the facilities had been barred.
Now the representative phone number is not working, and no reliance outlet people are responding to my complaint from the last 30 days.
Still my sim is not activated, I have never seen such a worst service.
Please do some help, and activate my number or atleast let me know the remedy ,
My number is 9703187185

Naresh Kumar V.
Nadeem_aman

Mis sold plan

I had visited a Vodafone store in Mira Road, Mumbai on 26th Aug 2015 for a new prepaid data connection. A female rep told that if I take prepaid data card connection, I will get a used number and I may receive calls if I use that card in my mobile phone. She told me to buy a post paid data card and I will be able to convert the same card in prepaid without any problem after 3 months and it will be free of cost.

Today I visited the same store and I was told that the card cannot be converted into prepaid and that I will have to first convert it into a postpaid calling card with minimum rental of Rs. 99 for 1 month. Also after that I will have to pay Rs. 549 for converting into prepaid data card connection.

I asked them to provide help and resolve this issue as per commitment but the rep named Omkar said he cannot do it. Then I was introduced to the so called floor manager Bhagyashree who denied any help and said that I can escalate this matter to whomsoever I wish to.

This is the pathetic service I have received. I also asked them to give this to me in writing and the denied that as well. There was no store manager to assist. I asked them to contact the store manager and the denied that as well.

In the end I asked them to give me a new connection and was given the same reason that I will get a used number.

RE : less validity

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 19th Dec 2015, you can write to our email desk at customercare@idea.adityabirla.com for any queries. For further assistance, you can also visit our website: www.ideacellular.com.

RE: for 3g service

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 19th Dec 2015, we wish to affirm that your concern has been acknowledged and complaint for GPRS has been initiated by us, under reference number 1-64478586529 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

anura@12

Call dropped

i am using two airtel postpaid connection my no. is 9958569749 & 9958073876 many times i am facing call dropped problem and many times i have to registered complaint to customer care but he give me excuse every time.

RE: less validity

Sincere apologies from us. We have your contact details and we will get back to you shortly.

RE: for 3g service

We understand your concern and regret the inconvenience. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you soon.

RE: balance cut in idea mobile no. 9909588902

We have thoroughly checked your Idea account details and it is found that the charges applied to you are correctly as per the WAP plan assigned. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

sourav9999

for 3g service

My no is 9102447575 i am not use 3g service approx one month.I complan many time in idea ccare but they any time says, sir plz call after four hour we have some technical problem.

So, plz help me and activate my 3g service.

Sourav kumar

Dec 17, 2015

RE: balance cut in idea mobile no. 9909588902

We have received your contact details. We will get in touch with you soon with assistance.

Rajesh parmar88

Wrongh Bill Charges

Dear Sir Madam

My Self Vijay Kumar M

I am Use Reliance mobail No 9699395998

I am Face Network Issu South Mumbai l am All Radey To Cumplent Higher Aotheright He is Not Resoul My Cumplent I Am Not Pay This Bill 936 My Evreg Bill 450 Onliy

Vijay kumar M
9969395998 / 9699395998
prernaNayyar

Dec 16, 2015

Vodafone Wrong Bill on the name of VAS

In context to vodafone postpaid number 9899304205, this is to inform you that the reversal of Rs.227.85 on date 5-12-2015 was the adjustment of last bill cycle which I had to pay extra on the name of VAS and was informed by vodafone CCE that this amount will be deducted in next bill cycle . This month as well you are writing that Rs.213 has to be paid extra in my bill this month which will be reversed in the next billing cycle. Why shall I pay extra every month and wait for next month for it's reversal? I am looking forward for this reversal in this bill cycle itself .

My request with request number 131149884 raised by vodafone CCE on 8-12-2014 was of amount Rs.1198+Respective Tax deduction accordingly, so till now from this amount reversal has been Rs.100 on date 12-12-2015, Rs.100 on date 13-12-2015 and Rs.570.21 on date 15-12-2015 i.e Total Reversal till now has been of: 770.21 but the reversal amount should be Rs.1198+Respective Tax deduction accordingly. So approx Rs. 500 reversal is still pending including respective tax deduction in this billing cycle. So Rs.500 reversal is still pending.
Vodafone has mailed me that "We would like to inform you that 213 waiver on VAS has been processed and also 570.21 on download charges which will reflect in your next bill."

Please look into the matter Sir as I am suffering a lot of harassment from vodafone regarding this issue every month and I am paying a lot extra amount on my bill every month.

Prerna Nayyar
faheem1907

Dec 15, 2015

WEAK 3G SIGNAL IN MY AREA

I am using an Airtel postpaid connection bearing Airtel Mob no: 9906473005. I am facing a severe concern over the 3G signal in my area. The 3G coverage/signal in my area is very weak. I am neither able to make calls nor browse 3G internet. I have registerd number of complaints with Airtel and even approached appellate authority of Airtel number of times but unfortunately no action bas been taken till date. I request your goodself to get the issue resolved.

Thanks and best regards

Mohammad Faheem Baba
Naqash Pora Barbar shah Srinagar J&K 190001.
Mob: 9906473005

EPF - Missing April'16 contribution from the passbook
    I checked my passbook and found that the contribution...
    Employee Provident Fund - Missing April'16 contribution from the passbook
    I checked my passbook and found that the contribution...
    united colors of Benetton - Defective Trousers
    Ive purchased 2 trousers n 1 shirt in a scheme buy 2 n get...
    nit patna - AMOUNT DEBITED BUT PAYMENT NOT DONE
    TRANSACTION REF ID-IG0CKPRVU9 MODE OF PAYMENT-NET...
    ff - DFF
    .DCFFFF
    Reliance Digital - Poor aftersale service
    nfortunately yes unfortunately I dared to purchase a Dell...
    bajaj finance - bad behaviour ( due payment of 6000/ )
    hello Respected Sir/ Madam Need some few days for my...
    Mithra Agency - Bad Service
    Bad service by Mithra Agency in Madhapur.
    ACT BROADBAND - Data Counting is too high
    First two months the DATA Consumption is correct, After...