TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

nandkumar shivgan

May 3, 2013

poor mobile network coverage of LOOP

Mobile No. [98213-03305]

Dear Sir/Madam:
I am a LOOP user since 2001. However last six months I am facing a severe network coverage problem in all over Mumbai area. The signal strength is very weak, almost every call gets dropped and voice clarity is very poor.
I have called and sent numerous SMS to LOOP help desk with no fruitful result.
After neglect by loop try to migrate with another provider. But LOOP rejected due to payment due reason. my payment is Rs 334/- and my deposit amt is Rs 500/- They did not adjust. After paying the amt again try to migrate but till last 10 days LOOP not allow to port out.
1st unique porting code is LM613316
2nd unique porting code is LM714947
So, I kindly request you to investigate and take immediate action and help me to solve the issue.
Thanks and regards,

Nandkumar Shivgan
pankesh jain

May 3, 2013

Service Blocked WITHOUT any Reason on Airtel Mumbai Number

I am peeyush Jain,living in Mumbai. I am using Airtel Number 09766122679 from last 5 years. Suddenly Airtel has stopped Incoming and Outgoing Service on my number WITHOUT any Reason. I have made a lot of calls at Airtel Customer care but i din get any sifficient reply in the favour of my complaint, many time the airtel employee at customer care who receive the call said we cant do any thing for you. At present I am on travel and suffering a lot because of Airtel, as my cell phone is not working.
So Sir i have a request to you please take a suitable action against the company and solve my problem as soon as possible.
thanks
PEEYUSH JAIN
gdevaraju

network problem idea

sir, my number is 9844412016 karnataka, bangalore idea connection, since one month i given complaint about network problem to idea many time they given complaint number and 3 days i receiving problem is solved bu t they not taken any action mobile signal is jumping 0 to maximum and not able to call if try 10 times it will connect immediately call dis connecting even from indoor we not able to receive call also we all friends taken 10 ideas all people facing same problem i spoken idea people they not responding properly and any call comes i have to go main road to attend call pl do needful

network problem area address
maruthi nagar ,kogilu road
yelahanka
bangalore north
bangalore-64
hashu

bsnl

i already activate dnd but i still receive promotion sms
.please look at the matter. my number is 9417775519. bsnl customer care
never support me regarding this
dikshit gupta

fraud call

i got a call from 9546583844 number and message from 9162857540 at 30th april around 4:30pm.in my airtel number 9816379941 they tell me airtel have released a bonus for your airtel number(9816379941) to get your bonus you have to proceed as i will tell u after that they give me three number to type in my own phone the numbers were 9162857540,9572777256 ,9931714489 when i checked my balance there was deduction of 2445 from my airtel demo sim.so i want to get the detail for this number in my mail id dgupta444@gmail.com or in my mobile number 9990878933.so i requested you to take the strict action against these men.
Dr.SATYAPRASAD

Apr 28, 2013

Uawanted SMS

I am recieving unwanted disturbing SMS from MD--759148& No.9553383111. I have registerd my mobile 9885596432nder DND. But stillam getting these SMS.Pl,take action against this no. Thanq.Dr.SATYAPRASAD.KPN
Charu Mahajan

Apr 27, 2013

Unwanted calls from IDEA callers

This is to bring to your notice that i have very recently taken a vodafone prepaid plan; however since last month we have been receiving unnecessary calls from different persons, stating that they are from IDEA call centre. First few days they properly spoke and asked if i wish to change the plan, we have very humbly spoken to them and said we donot need it. But still different person everytime called and started asking unnecessary questions and asked to ask your HUSBAND to change the scheme. I clearly mentioned that i am not married and they need not call us on your number. Today they have again called from number 02240813200, when i said that my plan is vodafone, he said "I know it is vodafone, why are you angry speak to me properly.." I said whn we have alreday said not to call why every time some or the other person is calling, he again said "Pati badal dega.... he laughed and said rickshaw wala hai tera pati"???

I was shocked that a person from a mobile company can call a customer and speak such rubbish.... I want that such person should be hired by the companies and the telecom co. should check such calls......................

Please ask them not to harrass us and stop calling us...............
qnkilat slls

Apr 27, 2013

Bsnl internet

Bsnl is first of non-constant traiff plans.
Recently bsnl 2g new plans
270-5gb

before
270-10 gb

they reduce only data traiff but why they did not reduce cost?

then big comedy postpaid customers now enjoying 249-10gb. then prepaid customers are waste?

Or prepaid customer did not give money for u?
n_selvaraj

Apr 25, 2013

Worst service - Tata Docomo Broadband

I am following up the correction on my name and complaint for last one month still my issue not yet resolved. Based on complaint till now i never see any valuable action. I never even seen such a worst process like this.

My name is Selvaraj N. I am a tata docomo broadband customer. I took the
broadband connection in the month on February 2013.

Tata Docomo No - 0200508078

Account Number - 987920021

Although the connection / broadband was working fine, I observed coupled
of issues with the 1st bill generated in the month of March 2013. Issues are
highlighted below �

Data Entry operator has made mistake in my name. My Full Name is Selvaraj
N whereas I could see it printed as N N Selvaraj on the bill.

Data Plan which I requested was of monthly rental of Rs.699. However it is
reflected as Rs.999 in the 1st bill.

Broadband internet connection was disturbed for 4 days in the month of
March 2013. (First Week). Complaint Number � 3501442945.

I would like to bring to your notice that, at the first instance, after
having a look at broadband bill, I have formally launched a correction
complaint with Tata Docomo Customer Care. Formal mail was sent to
listen@tatadocomo.com and they replied with complaint number as � 355454233. They guaranteed to
resolve the complaint by 31st march 2013.

Complaint Number 3501442945 was launched with Tata Docomo Customer Care
due to disturbance in internet connection services for 4-5 days in the month of
March 2013. (First Week).

There was no response received from customer care till date.

However complaint 355454233 is still not resolved and now they have
disconnected my broadband connection.

My point is, I have already launched a formal complaint regarding name
correction and data plan correction to Rs.699, there has been no progress. Tata
Docomo has never replied with written a confirmation email in this regard.
Everytime I need to call customer care to wave off the difference amount in
monthly rental. This is quite tedious and painful job. I have clearly stated
that until both the issues are resolved, I can not make any further payments to
tata docomo. But there is no further action / response on that.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Selvaraj Nandisamy

91-9764005674
navdeep 21

Apr 22, 2013

wrong service

I am the user of aircel no.9914710157. On 21 april I dial code *122# and 3 option were 3g data plan.I select it then appear rs.22 plan I activate this but my whole balance empty after use.I contact to 198& they say I activate 50 mms instead of 3 g data. I told him that option was for 3 g data.but they don' t take my comp.even when I try again my ser. Call cut automatically when I choose talk with officer.even the nodal officer no.was not answring please help me@ navdeep2103@gmail.com or above no.
ideacellular

RE: Fraud by Idea

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no. and alternate contact number.

Idea Cellular
kansara.hemant

Apr 18, 2013

Extra outgoing call change against Rcom

My Mobile No. is 9323766140
My Name is Hemant Kantilal Kansara.

I am the registered user of the Rcom. I have the complain for charging me access amount in out going calls and that also without any prior information. details as below.

1) I have purchase the recharge of Rs 92/- for out going call rate 30paisa/mnts all over india with the validity for 6 months, 2 month before.

2) earlier before above recharge my call rates were 50paisa/Mnts.

3) suddenly i saw that my out going call amount deducted more from last few days. and I have called to 198 for the same, then i came to know that Rcom is changing me 75paisa/mnts.

I have register the complain to customer care dept. but not received any complain no.

Kindly request you to help me to get reversed my access amount charged and ask them to send me the details statement of the access charge and reversal made.

Thank you. your kind co-operation is highly oblige.

Hemant Kansara
indaltrai

Poor services

I am writing to you for lodging a complain against TATA DOCOMO for providing non satisfactory services. My TATA DOCOMO Number is 9038333353 and Account Number is 945902857. I am residing at Hanapara, Krishnapur, Kolkata – 700102 (nearest landmark is Jahaj Bari and Pragati Sangha Club) There was very much network problem (very week network) from the date of connection. I severely lodged complaints to the Customer care and also Tata Photon Hub at City Center -1 and they told me that “network problem is a temporary problem and this will be resolved within two months. The Company also sends me a bill for an amount of Rs.946/-. I paid already Rs.300/- at the time of Connection but they did not adjust the amount from the bill.

I requested and also lodged complaints against the bill as there was network problem during the course of the bill.

On 17/04/2013, Arun Kumar, from the legal Cell of the Company, threatened me over the phone regarding the payment matter of the bill and he told me that one complaint will lodged to the High Court Authority, Kolkata if I shall not pay the bill. He also told me that Rs.20,000/- will be charged from the Court as penalty.

You are requested to see the matter and give me a reasonable bill so that I can pay the amount to the Company.
mnkannan

Number Portability

my no. 8870457988. i want to change from airtel to Vodafone network. already i sent mge. they are replied unique porting id: 683785 and expiry date 10.4.2013. i get new sim from Vodafone, but vodafone people says airtel still now not disconnect my number. so i cant use my same no.

I contact to airtel customer care lot of time, but no use,.All time they are says waiting , after line disconnect.

Seen now i have loss my customers and my friends contacts. take necessary action.

M.NAVANEETHA KANNAN.
mnkannan

Reg. Number portability

M.NAVANEETHA KANNAN.
Mahendra Taori

Apr 17, 2013

Grievance about mobile Service

Respect Sir/Madam,
I am a Uninor SIM User. My mobile Nos. are 8857068286 & 8857068285. I have activated DND also on both of my mobiles, still I am getting messages from the company again and again for different packages and schemes. Then what is the use DND. I did not send any request for any type of pack or any other service, still my balance cut for unopted service and for value added service. This is not fair. I am very disappointed with the company, So please take some quick action and try to get me my money back as I want it back. I am requesting you to resolve my problem.
Please do the needfull as soon as possible. Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours Faithfully,
Mahendra Taori
Akola
RENJITHMKU

Apr 17, 2013

CABLE T V RELATED

Sr I BECAME A SUBSCRIBER OF HIGH VISION CABLE TV OPERATOR IN THE YEAR 2003 STILL I AM CONTINUING THEIR CONNECTION BUT NOW A DAYS THEY ARE ONLY GIVING 22 CHANNELS AND COLLECTING A MONTHLY FEE OF 180 RUPEES EVERY MONTH. BUT MY NEAR BY HOUSE THERE ARE ALSO A CABLE TV OPERATOR THEY ARE GIVING 65 CHANNELS BY SIMPLY CHARGING THE SAME AMOUNT

I REQUEST YOUR KIND ATTENTION TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM

RENJITH E (RENJITHKNR1975@GMAIL.COM)
MOB 9744855455

CABLE TV OPERATOR (HIGH VISION CABLE TV OPERATOR,PERAVOOR,KANNUR,KERALA, MOB 9447519932
Manzoor Hussain

CALLOUS BEHAVIOR OF EMPLOYEES

I hereby wish to bring a matter into your notice that I am a BSNL landline customer for the last 15-16 years,couple of years back,I opted for its broadband services(plan selected 2mbps 1000Rs).For one and half year I had no complaints,but on june 17-2012 all of a sudden,my internet signal went-off,and consequently I called on my local lineman,in the first place.He came next day and told me that there is no problem in your wireline,you better contact to broadband section,when I contacted them,they referred me back to lineman with same words that there is no problem over here,and this dodging continued for more than a week,since then my speed has slowed down significantly.On this issue,I personally met with (DGM) in his office and expressed my problem,surprisingly his behavior was no different than other employees.
Now an another issue has crop-up (extra billing).From 1-1-2013.I have been charged with extra amount.Yesterday I went to the BSNL office regarding this issue and met with (DE),but unfortunately again they resorted to same evasive tactics.
Therefore I demand matter should be taken into consideration seriously.
My latest complaint id 1013151261 dated 15-4-2013

Manzoor Bisati (sgr)
yogeshchavan

Unknown User

Below number is calling me from last Two week on my cell number.The user from front side is seems like a recording of Women and she tell me "Call me back,Call me back,Call me back three times.I need some assistance from your side.Please find below number from which i received calls day to day : +243820394633.
puneetmehta78

Fraud by Idea

i have sent numerous mails to Idea cellular customer care regarding the fraud committed by one of their DSAs but till date there is no action on my complaint. Below mentioned is the complaint sent to idea on April 06, 2013:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I would like to bring it to your kind attention that I have been cheated by one of your DSAs who assured me of issuing no. 8505885500 & 8506885500 and issued me two SIM cards bearing no. 89910483121207078043 & 89910483121207078282. I was also charged Rs. 600 for the same.

The commitment was made by one of your executives, Mr. Amit Kumar, whose no. is +91 8744063090. The documents were picked up by Mr. Tyagi on March 22nd, 2013.

When no one turned up for verification till the beginning of this month, I tried calling up Mr. Amit kumar but there was no response even after multiple calls. Somehow I got the no. of the owners of the DSA and spoke to Mr. Deepak Tyagi @ 8750008750 on April 3, 2013 who assured me of quick action the same day.

Later on at the time of verification, there were other no. 9540012366 & 9540012733 were assigned. When I protested, I received a call from +91 11 45685120 and was told that I need to pay additional 9600 rupees to get these no. On my refusal, I was given an option to go for 899 rental whereas earlier I was told that rental will be 149. When I told that person that I agreed to take these connections based on the promise made by Mr. Kumar on multiple discussions that the no. mentioned above shall be issued. But the person refused to acknowledge the same and after that there is no response from DSA.

I would like to lodge a formal complaint and necessary corrective actions to be taken, failing which, I will have to approach concerned authorities/ consumer complaints redressal forums for mental harassment suffered because of your authorized franchisee.

Puneet Mehta
PS Gill

Apr 16, 2013

Undue bill and stoppage of outgoing call service

I am using this SIM no. 9815946477 from last many years. Last Year in 2012 (May), I switched my connection with TATA DOCOMO. Suddenly this month they stopped my outgoing calls 5 days back stating that I crossed my credit limit of Rs. 800. On enquiry I was told that I used Rs. 1200 within 7-8 days thru Internet. I'm using Internet on my phone from last few years through Wi-Fi connections at my home and in my office.
I never asked Tata Docomo for any Internet services. I wonder how suddenly this service got activated on my phone and unknowingly how I accesses Tata Docomo's Internet services.
They say this service is pre installed but I never got any message about its activation or usage unless I crossed my credit limit due to which my outgoing was debarred.
This is nothing but blackmailing the customer who was unknowingly duped of his hard earned money on the name of a service which was never asked for and now being asked to deposit money for services which he never used knowingly.
I wrote several emails to customer service at tata docomo but no action yet.
Please look into my issue and try resolving it asap.
ashok sarkar

Apr 14, 2013

Subscribing unopted service

with due respect,Sir, I am a MTS(cdma) SIM user,No is 9153817210.On13Th April,2013 night i received a massage stating that "THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING TO NAVARATRI PACK,YOU HAVE BEEN CHARGED Rs 25 FOR 25 DAYS" . Sir, i did not send any request for navaratri pack or any other value added service. This is not fair,so i am praying you to resolve my problem. Do the needfull as soon as possible. Yours Faithfully, Hiya Mukherjee
Zeel Raval

Apr 14, 2013

Balance

This is to ask you that its been 2 days that i have registered my complaint to you.. Still my money is not refunded by the airtel..
It seems that you have not taken any action for this. Then what is the use of complainting you if any action is not taken.. take some quick action and try to get me my money back.. not try i want it back..

Zeel Raval
ncnetwork

Apr 13, 2013

No signal and No service

Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2013 12:24 PM
Cc: 'customercare.delhi@tatatel.co.in'

Dear All,

Reminder I for You

If you not resolved signal problem, I will escalate in TRAI, and also take other step for Tataphotone +

Poor network service in Sherghati District Gaya,Bihar 824211

Sent: Monday, April 08, 2013 3:03 PM
Cc: 'customercare.delhi@tatatel.co.in'; 'Ashraf'

Dear All,

I had already mail to you regarding network problem, Your staff contact me and resolved escalation but
Mian problem is Tower signal is not coming CDMA mobile and your Tataphotone,Kindly provide signal to connect Tata viz and mobile frequently otherwise my whole Access GB Provide me pending, I am unable to use.Today call your customer care she told me I cannot log complain against Tower or signal, She told me mail to Delhi Circle then take step.I am living

Sherghati,District Gaya,Bihar 824211(Here is all mobile company tower working accept you Like Uninor,Airtel,Vodafone,idea,Aircel,BSNL,Relience ETC)

Kindly shortout problem on urgent basis due to your network problem I am using Airtel/Vodafone broadband

Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2013 6:18 PM
Cc: 'customercare.delhi@tatatel.co.in'
Subject: FW: Regarding Tata Photon Service~~M12276721

Today I have recharged Rs.755-/ for 28 Days unlimited due to remote supporting our team

But I am again facing same problem Error number 777 and 767,678.So I am requesting kindly resolve my problem on
Urgent basis, in Evening is video conferencing TCS,I am proper business partner of tat photon Plus for prepaid and
Postpaid connection all over India to give engineer for remote supporting, If am I am handling team how can reolved problem of client and team. So as business background kindly resolved immediate basis,Otherwise company will take action
And terminate all 68 Prepaid and postpaid connection

service request number PTCD12037493,Your customer care executive full illiterate not able to listen problem and shortout
He could understood what effect business

I am unable to connect net

So,I am request kindly short my problem on urgent basis ASAP

Current Location:Sherghati,District Gaya Bihar 824211

Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 10:28 AM
To: 'listen@tatadocomo.com'
Cc: 'Ashraf'; 'customercare.delhi@tatatel.co.in'

Dear Pravin,

I am again fetching same problem at Sherghati District Gaya Bihar

Sometime your photon running Smooth and Sometime getting problem remote access is not available

How can we give your tatphotone to our engineer they are supporting from anywhere

When I am using airtel broadband never getting any problem, Due to business level using your Tataphotone

I have early morning talk to sharabjeet,She is little knowledge to shortout problem,She told me visit our store

But it is not store proble it is vendor problem when through accessing net

Complain Number running: ptcd1203321

HR-Manager
www.networkchamps.net

From: listen@tatadocomo.com [mailto:listen@tatadocomo.com]
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 4:22 PM
To: rahman.a@networkchamps.net

Dear Mr. Rahmani,

We refer to your email dated 15th FEB 2013 regarding connectivity related concern for your TATA Photon number 9211071829.

I Sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I would like to inform you that we have registered your complaint related to connectivity related concern with the service request number PTCD12037493 and the same will be expected to be resolved by 19-FEB-2013 end of the day.kindly please make a note of the service request number for future correspondence.

Thank you for surfing with Photon.

Praveen,
Photon Care Team

Now Check Anytime ? Your Photon Bill Amount, Due Date, Last Payment, Data consumed & more
? Just connect to Photon & click here or go to http://tata.yahoo.com
? Yahoo! home page will open in a blink.
? Click on My Account on the left side of the page & get a quick & easy access to your Photon Account details.
? Add it to your favorites & access this information whenever you connect through Photon.

Pay Online | Brand Store Location | Reach 24/7 Photon Customer Support at 1800-266-121 (toll-free)

From: rahman.a@networkchamps.net
Sent: 2013-02-15 12:54:52.0
To : customercare.delhi@tatatel.co.in,listen@tatadocomo.com
Cc: customercare.delhi@tatatel.co.in
Subject: RE: Regarding Tata Photon Service~~M12276721
[Note: Please don't change the subject for internal tracking purpose and immediate action.
_____________________________

I am getting same problem since 9th Feb 2013,

I went to Delhi on 10th Feb and back 14th Feb 2013

When again try to connect but getting remote problem

Kindly shortout my problem ASAP

Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 4:22 PM
To: rahman.a@networkchamps.net

Dear Mr. Rahmani,

We refer to your email dated on 06-FEB-2013 regarding unable to connect to
the internet service for your Photon number 9211071829.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

As the discussion over the call on your alternate contact number 8092931162,
I would like to inform you that the your complaint has been closed stating
prepaid complaint has been restored for the Data services.

Thank You for surfing with Photon.

B. Govind Raj,
Photon Care Team.

Now Check Anytime ? Your Photon Bill Amount, Due Date, Last Payment, Data
consumed & more
? Just connect to Photon & click here or go to http://tata.yahoo.com
? Yahoo! home page will open in a blink.
? Click on My Account on the left side of the page & get a quick &
easy access to your Photon Account details.
? Add it to your favorites & access this information whenever you
connect through Photon.

Pay Online | Brand Store Location | Reach 24/7 Photon Customer Support at
1800-266-121 (toll-free)

From: rahman.a@networkchamps.net
Sent: 2013-02-06 12:21:30.0
To: customercare.delhi@tatatel.co.in
Subject: FW: Regarding Tata Photon Service~~M12276721
[Note: Please don't change the subject for internal tracking purpose and
immediate action.
_____________________________

My Photone Number is 9211071829 and Complain number is ptcd1203321

I have came from Delhi in Sherghati District Gaya Bihar

I want to access net but not access in Sherghati I had called so many times
customere care but nobody short out

My problem, You cutomere care representative little knowledge, Not given
proper solution, somebody saying in port problem

Somebody saying BTS problem, I went in Tata photon store Gaya and Engineer
logged complain but not short out problem

If I am in Gaya access net without any problem when come my native place
sherghati not access how can say port problem

My company using 20 Photone connection prepaid and postpaid, When I will
back Delhi I will terminate your all connection and use other vendor

Due to I am main person to use net any remote area and giving support to my
team

It is not right attitude to improve business and promote your Tataphotone to
our Engineer

I am providing manpower supply to HP,TCS,Igate

I am humble request you kindly send engineer and short out my problem, Due
to my personal problem access net from Sherghati

Kindly help me without any delay to work smooth for our company

Manager-HR

0120-2607480, +91-8800898355/8092931162
Hitesh R Shah

Apr 12, 2013

Miss used of Mobile on unknown address

This is to draw kind attention that now a period small children playing in street (near home around within 10 meter) as they free from annual exam. Before 2 to 3 days ago at noon time one young boy (25 yrs old) came on 2-wheeler and call little girls (10 yr. old) both knonly & give one cheat written this mobile no : 9979200934 & say to phone him & gone away. The baby have told to his parent & give cheat, than after we are connect this phone, but that person never attend mobile & then cut moble. Once he taken mobile but answer miss bevahier & cut mobile.

As we have contact to Vodaphone Showroom but they have not given address. Any how we have received it address but the address is not his but some other once. Because Mobile is in Ahmedabad and address is out of city (it is far as 200 kms)

As we say this person try to kidnap small girls. This is to request to stop SIM Card, Mobile No. : 9979200934 while address is Gandabhai, 45, Bharwad Chowk, Nr. GIDC, At Sokhada, Khambhat, Anand-388620.

Our request to stop SIM and try to find the person and punised him. Because to stop kidnaping small girl from their miss uses

thanking in anticipation.

Hitesh Shah 95376 73331 Ahmedabad (Gujarat)

BSNL rajasthan - my landline phone one year 02930248746 is fault please...
    Sir, I want to lodge a complaint about the unsatisfactory...
    tata docomo - Always system Down
    I am having tata docomo postpaid connection with number...
    snapdeal - Product return
    Hi I recently bought 2 pairs of car speakers from snapdeal...
    DTC Bus - Driver not stop the bus on bus stop
    BUS ROUTE NO.- 984A (FROM AVANTIKA ROHINI TO LAJPAT NAGAR)...
    SBI CLERICAL RECRUITMENT FORM - forget roll no of sbi clerk 2014
    Name Priyanka Saxena reg no. 1300485357 dob 27 06 1990...
    reliance gsm prepaid - balance deduct without vas
    I M CUSTOMER OF RELIANCE GSM, AND EVERY TIME WHEN I HAVE...
    snapdeal - not receiving neft details,for refund amount.
    Order NO: 3473071268 Pick up No. 128616527846 Ticket No:...
    Sterling Holidays - excess payment
    1. Even though my account is debited by ECS payment for...
    Reliance Broadband - RE: No network before 10am and after 8pm
    Dear Niket, Our customer service team have informed...
    Reliance Communication - RE: Number portability not accepting
    Dear Bhupesh, As per your telephonic conversation with...