TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

Consumer complaints and reviews about TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India)

RCOMcare

Jan 8, 2016

RE : cheating and unnecessary deduction

Dear Asha,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will restore the disputed amount to your account by 11:00 am tomorrow. Appreciate your patience and thank you for being with Reliance.

Reliance Communications
AircelSupport

Jan 8, 2016

aircel

Hi ratan2733,

As checked benefit of RC28 has been already attached in your account on 28-dec-2015.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team
Email us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in
tinusam

Jan 7, 2016

with out in from my nub suspend

pls help

Dear Mr. Mahendra,

Thank you for your email dated 06/01/2016 regarding feedback related of your Vodafone mobile number 9918967777.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that as per your concern, we have already registered a complaint for your Vodafone Number regarding feedback related to Vodafone store executives and the docket number for future reference is 140471806 and it will get resolved by 09/01/2016.We fully appreciate that you would like this matter resolved as soon as possible. Please wait till the due date.

In case you need further help, do call or email us. We will do our best to help you.

Ashish Singh
Contact numbers
For Enquiries: 199(chargeable for agent access @ 50p/3min) or +91-9839098390(standard calling charges applicable)
Website: www.vodafone.in
Manage your Vodafone account on the go with My Vodafone app on your mobile phone. Whether it’s about paying your phone bill, recharging your Prepaid account, tracking service requests, or simply subscribing to the best offers, this app will help you do everything on the move. So go ahead and download it on your phone today!

On 1/6/2016 1:12 PM; From: tinumahendra@rediffmail.com; To: vodafonecare.upe@vodafone.com; ; ?CC: ; Subject: Re: Regarding outgoing call & reward card;
Dear Sir ,Madam

Please clear me when i got my card and updats tatal points till date

From: <vodafonecare.upe@vodafone.com>
Sent: Wed, 06 Jan 2016 12:35:10
To: <tinumahendra@rediffmail.com>
Subject: Re: Regarding outgoing call & reward card

Dear Mr. Mahendra,

Thank you for your email dated 05/01/2016 regarding feedback related of your Vodafone mobile number 9918967777.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that as per your concern, we have registered a complaint for your Vodafone Number regarding feedback related to Vodafone store executives and the docket number for future reference is 140471806 and it will get resolved by 09/01/2016.We fully appreciate that you would like this matter resolved as soon as possible.

Dharmendra Kashyap
Website: www.vodafone.in

On 05-Jan-16 1:36 PM; From: tinumahendra@rediffmail.com; To: vodafonecare.upe@vodafone.com; ; ?CC: ; Subject: Re: Regarding outgoing call & reward card;

Dear Madam,Sir

Name of the Executive with whom you had interacted madhulika shukla its take all most 1 year when i buy new nub that time

Store Name with complete address.

Wave Mall gomti nagar

About my payment i clear my a/c betwen 12 to 15 jan i totaly clear

its promise but u provide me my card all most 1 year complet but card nt rec

From: <vodafonecare.upe@vodafone.com>
Sent: Mon, 04 Jan 2016 18:48:18
To: <tinumahendra@rediffmail.com>
Subject: Re: Regarding outgoing call & reward card

Dear Mr. Mahendra,

Thank you for your email dated 31/12/2015 regarding query related of your Vodafone mobile number 9918967777.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused to you. We value your relationship with us and urge you to treat this as an exception. We assure you that we are committed to provide you and all our customers with quality customer service.

We tried to contact you on 04/01/2016 at 06:25pm but we are unable to reach you.

We would like to inform you that your number has been successfully unbarred on 26/12/2015.Your current outstanding bill is Rs. 2501.57/- which you need to be clear.

We request you to please share the below given details so that we can forward your feedback to the concerned department regarding reward card related :-

1. Date and Time of interaction with the executive.
2. Name of the Executive with whom you had interacted.
3. Store Name with complete address.

Dharmendra Kashyap
Website: www.vodafone.in

On 31-Dec-15 12:11 PM; From: tinumahendra@rediffmail.com; To: vodafonecare.upe@vodafone.com; ; ?CC: ; Subject: Regarding outgoing call & reward card;

Dear Sir, Madam

This is inform you that i siddharth Mahendra use your company nub 09918967777 its really shame for me i use your company nub bez after crossing my bill date you block my outgoing call after 2 days its really shame my cc limit is around Rs 8800 your company not trust me my total l bill is around Rs 1280 is less then my cc limit why u company block my outgoing call i know my over due payment is left .But its not meant i am not pay your bill i pay your bill after 12 jan 2016. that time my bill is around. its req pls open my outgoing call hope so u nt barring my nub in future.and other think when i buy the nub that time you company emp committed some reward card in 1299 plan she told me sir you rec your card by courier in 60 days but till date i not rec any card and all so pls provide me my card as soon as possible,

Hope you active my nub and as soon as possible you provide me reward card. hope you not block my outgoing call for payment reason if u doing again then if port my nub other service provider now its time i am serious. i pay your total bill RS 1280 in 12 jan 2016 hope u open my nub

Siddharth Mahendra

Sharma Gaurav.

Jan 7, 2016

Call Drop

My No. is 9643033042 and i face lots of problem from call drop and my balance get deduct Rs 200 or above.

Please do the needful and revert back to me with refund my money.

moreover i choose other company or consumer court
AircelSupport

aircel

Dear sayednadimurrahman,

As per our system records, Waiver of Rs.47/- already posted in your account. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.
Please feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter. We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team
Email us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in

Jan 6, 2016

RE: cheating in the form free data fro idea

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please reply with your Idea mobile number and alternate contact number and we will be glad to assist you. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or call 198 from your Idea mobile.

ashajoly

Jan 6, 2016

cheating in the form free data fro idea

Sir/Madam
Idea mobile gives the 350MB of free data for one month of time and when we using it there a magic appears and our main balance will disappears without any information . when we try to call customer care they says that the balance deducted for data usage . you can check it from nearest idea office but they says we can't do any thing for this. please do something for such cheating deduction of balance .
alok singh786

Jan 6, 2016

aircel unessesary balance dedution and do not taken complain for this balance dedution

sir
my aircel no 9807832899 one call from +911400660174 for 3g data pack 17 rupees for 3 days in my mobile no but i was cut the call without 3g data pack activation but the activated it on date 06 january 2016 and deduted 17 rupees from my main balance @ many time before it was happen also in this no aprroximatly one years
and many time aircel company deduted balance unnessasary services
Bathani Sandip

Jan 6, 2016

Even after data pack recharge, main balance deducted

I had recharged my prepaid number 9426505733 by data pack by online recharge of Rs.56 before my existing data pack gets empty and I continued surfing.But when I disconnected net I noted 73 rupees got deducted from main balance.When I contacted customer care executive Wasim, he replied that you have to disconnect net and then have to connect net then new data plan will activate!!!
I got dissatisfied from replay and asked to connect phone to higher authority but he denied that any higher authority person is not available.
Madhu s

Jan 6, 2016

Disconnet the connection with intimation or inform

I have a prepaid numbers 9666088802.since I am roaming I unable to use my mobile I have done my last recharge on 7 Dec 2015 then I use mobile 3 to 4 days but ideas cellular Ltd has disconnected my connection without any intimation on 31/12/2015 when the sms received (service or offers)from idea 31/12/2015 I have contacted idea showroom and customer care but they are not solving my problem they refused to get back my number
Satya K. Singh

Tele-caller used vulgar & abusive language

I received a call from Standerd Charterd bank offering Loan, after my denial, they started using vulgar & abusive language. Please check & take necessary action. The Number is 8584802796.
Satya K. Singh

Tele-caller used vulgar & abusive language

Simran Ablaze Singh

vulgar and abusive calls

this person called me up and used vulgar language . threatened me
satyarth saini

Jan 5, 2016

My Services has been stopped with out information

I am Satyarth Saini, my mob. number is 9899800514, i am using this number since last 12 years, i recently get ported this number at hyderabad lacation, but with in 1 week , they have stopped my services, with out any reason, i am visited to vodafone store 3 times, but
i am not very happy with their response, more over they have not started my services yet.
Akash@1234

lost my 764MB data on VODAFONE

on 5th jan 2016 I recharged my VODAFONE number 7631004730 with a 2G data pack of Rs 53. I had some data left from the previous recharge so adding this i got a total of about 764.49MB as my total data balance. I started browsing internet but the internet was extremely slow that i was unable to open any website. I had to submit an important form so I decided to activate a small 3G pack of Rs 12 with 35MB of data.
As soon as the 3G pack was activated I lost all my 2G data. I complained to customers care but they said once I activate a 3G pack I lose all my 2G balance. I asked to reverse my 3G recharge as I hadn't used even a kb of it but they denied.
I then requested to at least return my 2G data balance but they denied it too.Previously I had used 2G & 3G data simultaneously. I told them that if they'd changed the rule they should have informed us with the new rule but they didn't accept my point. I said I'll complain to TRAI. they replied with do whatever you can do. Now I'm feeling cheated and helpless. what should I do. Is my money or 764MB data a waste now
my vodafone no is 7631004730
jenil1606

Jan 5, 2016

Migration from prepaid to postpaid (vodafone)

Dear Vodafone,

I submitted my documents to Vodafone agent named keshav on 23rd December'15 and he gave me a new SIM and took Rs.200 from me in cash. He said that my Vodafone numbers Will be transferred from prepaid to postpaid within a day. Till 27th December'15 this did not happen. I lodged a complaint with Vodafone on 27th December which was supposed to be resolved by 29th December'15. Almost everyday m calling Vodafone since then nobody is picking up calls including 198. I mailed the nodal officer however I haven't got a reply from the same. On 5th Jan'16 the nodal office I called picked my phone saying my request is cancelled and Rs.200 will be forfeited as it was a security deposit. And same evening I got a call from Vodafone saying my SIM Will be transferred within 2 hrs. However my SIM hasn't been transferred and I need my money back. And please reply to calls of customers.

Vodafone numbers m calling
+919768171190
+918655361871
+917208137512
+917208862975
+919029508543 (keshav Vodafone agent)
None of the above numbers are picking up calls or calling back or replying.

Atlest lemme knw if m a Vodafone prepaid customer or postpaid customer so I can apply for portability accordingly.

RE: cheating and unnecessary deduction

We wish to affirm that your concern has been acknowledged and your complaint for recharge has been initiated by us; under reference number 1-65238160737 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Stence francis

unneccassary deduction of balance
The service of idea is forcing me to say that it was the worst service ever I esperienced.. Iam a regular user of both airtel and idea where I felt idea is cheating me by unnecessary deductions from my a/c. Telling my matter in short, yesterday 4/1/2015 , my a/c balance is 40 rupees, at this point of time I had activated a GPRS pack of 7rs which gives 35 MB usage.. At the end of MB usage usually every telecom services will sent a flash SMS regarding the Data remaining which I didn't received ,sorry they never sent one such thing .. Leave it .. I checked my data because I felt it is at the end which shows me 3MB is remaining.. Because of this I again started using whatsapp (just browsing) for 2min I guess.. Later I switch of the data ..at the time I received an SMS indicating that my VOLUME MB remaining is 0.590. That means data which I was using was not finished yet..but the thing is it also shows my balance was deducted and It was 6 rupees at the moment(i lost 30 plus rupees within this two min) I am damn sure that I was not used more than 100KB within this two minutes ,where idea is charging 10paise per KB after DATA exceeds the limit..
How can it possible that I lost 30 rs ? And later when i discussed it with customer care , I got a very poor reply .
I need a refund of 30 rupees or I like to charge a case against this cheating hoping TRAI would help me ..
I need my money back..
Stence francis

unneccassary deduction of balance

The service of idea is forcing me to say that it was the worst service ever I esperienced.. Iam a regular user of both airtel and idea where I felt idea is cheating me by unnecessary deductions from my a/c. Telling my matter in short, yesterday 4/1/2015 , my a/c balance is 40 rupees, at this point of time I had activated a GPRS pack of 7rs which gives 35 MB usage.. At the end of MB usage usually every telecom services will sent a flash SMS regarding the Data remaining which I didn't received sorry they never sent one such thing .. Leave it .. I checked my data because I felt it is at the end which shows me 3MB is remaining.. Because of this I again started using whatsapp (just browsing) for 2min I guess.. Later I switch of the data ..at the time I received an SMS indicating that my VOLUME MB remaining is 0.590. That means data I was using was not finished yet..but the thing is it also shows my balance was deducted and It was 6 rupees at the moment(i lost 30 plus rupees within this two min) I am damn sure that I was not used more than 100KB within this two minutes where idea is charging 10paise per KB after DATA exceeds the limit..
How can it possible that I lost 30 rs ? And later I discussed it with customer care , from them I got a poor reply . I like to charge a case against this hoping TRAI would help me ..
harishkumar945

3g connectivity

sir i used to 3g net on airtel service provider and still now . i have done 3g recharge on 1st jan.2016 of 156rs of 1gb data . i am not using 1kb data due net coneectivity . i have already complaint on airtel costumer care but no action on it . 5day are left no net usage in 28day . so sir please take legal action on airtel
my airtel no 9129898720
address 43a maharshi nagr bhitauli sitapur road lko
bhardwaj yogesh

network problem

i live in ballabgarh,faridabad.and i am working in sector 11 faridabad. in sector 11 , i have network problem there.please solve it
my name is yogesh, phone no. 8447702707.
nileshp724

wrong duduction

I m using idea network only because of it's best. But it's really Disappointing to me. 33 rupees has been wrongly deduced Please refund this amount to my account. If not means I change this network to some other network.or stop idea service. So Please do Needful. 9405454494 idea no

RE: cheating and unnecessary deduction

We regret the trouble with your data balance. We'll look into this and revert with an update soon. You can also call 198 from your Idea mobile for further assistance.

ashajoly

cheating and unnecessary deduction

Respected Sir/Madam

MY number is 8893377120 idea kerala .idea give me a free data of 350MB on 4th Dec. i used it only 233MB.after all uses on 2nd jan when the free data expired i get a message and in my main account there is 114 rupees at 11.42 pm.when in 3rd jan i tried to call from mobile there is no balance in account.when i call to customer care they said that the balance is deducted for data usage.but they also know that i never take any data usage or calls on between 12.00 am to next day 10.00 am.what i can do for cheating deduction from my main account for the free data that idea given to customers . when i say this to others they says about the same problem of cheating deduction . I changed to idea from reliance by number portability for avoiding such unnecessary deduction of balances but now i am very disappointed.
kr123

mnp

sir i am using Vodafone postpaid number 9787452875 for the past 7 months continuously 14 times Vodafone has rejected my port because to maintain me for their income to Vodafone they are not allowing me to change my network from the date of purchase sim card i am not receiving any incoming call from Air cell & idea network, i have complained Vodafone about this but they are not giving any response, because of that reason i tried to change my network but they are are not allowing me to change my network rejecting every time with false & fake information to me, so kindly make my number to be changed to another network.

Sony Entertainment Television Channel - No repeat of serials
    Sony TV was one of the most popular hindi entertainment...
    reliance broadband wireline - Not responding for reversal of Rs 900
    Hello sir /madam Registerd Name: Rohit meghraj...
    W Finance - BG/SBLC PROVIDER
    We can deliver Financial...
    India Post - India post International parcel missing
    Hello, I am expecting a parcel from India to Canada, that...
    Road Maintainance - Road Maintainance issues
    Hi Sir/Madam, I am residing at Munjaba Wasti Dhanori......
    Hathway Internet - Not Working
    Hi, My hathway internet is not working from last 2days,...
    MCD - No mosquito kiling sprays in Ashok Vihar
    Even when its raining and hundreds of people are suffering...
    dhansukhlal patel - desi daru selling bandh karva babat
    Jay hind sathe janavanu k amara recidency vistar. Vallabh...
    Stray Dogs - Complaint regarding stray dogs
    Hi Sir/Madam, I am residing in Dhanori,Munjaba Wasti...
    oxigen wallet - transition fail debit account bal 1000
    I made transfer money to oxigen wallet transition fail...