TTD

Consumer complaints and reviews about TTD

Vijay babu naga

Feb 17, 2017

Bad experience at ttd Visakhapatnam

Sir today I visited your branch office at Visakhapatnam i.e 17.02.17 for booking of accommodation in Tirumala I reached there by 3 o clock afternoon, but at that time there is no counter clerk available, later a person came and started booking tickets while in my turn he was unable to tell what requirements i have to submit for booking of a room, he said he need 30 aadhar cards for 30 members for 5 rooms booking with persons but before he booked a room with single proof for a family, he was talking some rash language and I was so much disappointed with the way he was taking and behaving.
m v nagendra rao

Feb 1, 2017

poor plastic material usage in the toilets

This is M.V.Nagendra rao, Sr.Reporter/Journalist,

1) Recently when I visited Tirumala CRO complex (Yaatri sadan) I found very very very poor quality of plastic mugs and buckets.When water forcefully dropped in the mugs or buckets those were simply opening just like lotus flower. Such poor quality of plastic vassals using by the TTD supervisors along with contractors by collude.

2) After indented the vassals,no one care taker is found. There is no checking whether the indented items are using or not?

3) There is no internal audit for it.

4) So many water taps are broken, simply the plenty of water is wasting due to the negligence of the shift supervisors.

5) No one supervisor is attending when I was there.

6) When issued the tickets and blades to pilgrims for offering talaneelalu old tickets are issueing in the place of new dates.So many pilgrims are moving here and there because not available of the number.

7) What is meant by seniors citizens ? or physically handicapped? They are unable to sit on the knees. But when we watching the senior citizens toilets we scan realized that no one is not having any idea about the difficulties of senior citizens or physically handicapped. You can see in the old and Indian style of toilets having in the Senior citizens or physically handicapped.
How they using those toilets?

8) Now a days life span is very minimise. The average lifespan is 60 years. But in the senior citizen or physically handicapped cell the TTD allowing pilgrims who has crossed 65 years.

9) Several times I have noticed the supervisor allowing only one person either wife or husband when they are not crossed 65 years. Who is in the duty supervisor can realise how the other person is go back to their rooms or shelter without the person's support?

Please respond through a letter corresponding with me.
M.Narasimha Raju

Jan 31, 2017

Prices of food were very high and no quality

The tiffin shops on the hills of TIRUMALA were not hanging the price lists of the items ,the quality of food is low and pricelists are very high ....there was an eclairs (rash)answers were given to the reporties in a rash manner .....I request you to set low prices ...for the sake of the devoties and make them happy .....
M.Narasimha Raju

Jan 31, 2017

Prices of food were very high and no quality

The Tiffin shops on the hill were not hanging the price board of the items . There is no quality in the food and prices were very high. I request you to check about it .
nareshguts

Jan 25, 2017

TTD Annaprasadam

Hi Sir,

We visited Tirupati on 23rd Jan 2017. Annaprasadam was not good at Sri Tarigonda Vengamamba Nitya Annadana Complex(New Annadanam). Rice Quality is not good. Please consider this as gentle reminder for improvement and keep tirupati Pride
tsraja1999@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2017

Special Dharshan

Hi Sir,

We have booked the tickets online for Special Dharshan (300) for 5 persons, but unfortunately am only the person visited TTD Temple, but the laddus will give as per the ticket.

Kindly answer for above question ASAP.

Rajasekhar.T
santhoshTS

Nov 23, 2016

There is No Proper Arrangements in Waiting Halls

Om Namo Venkateshaya
Lats week i visited to Thirumala by Walk (foot Way),we are happy to c that needful arrangements entering the Prathyaksha Dharshnam Hall Giving Tea/Coffee etc. its very Good maintenance and also very clean.. again we are entering to waiting halls Giving some Prasada Like Rice something its giving very bad there is no proper lines for taking that prasadam the people were arriving and 75% peoples wastage that prasadam bcz of its very hot cant handle that plates carefully.same also Giving Milk time like that only..
please take needful actions for that giving prasadam in waiting hall and also make some security extra,.. for so many peoples were fighting in the Q bcz of taking prasadam very irritating for other peoples especially for ladies and small children's...

one more thing sir we are coming by Walk means what are the benefits for the peoples
1st one The person who are coming by walk he is already tiered before entered to the temple again hardly 5-6 hrs waiting What is this sir. we know the present situations for Thirumala lakhs of members visited to thirumal but please try to make that Prathyasksha Darshanam early bcz of its very top Dharshanam for peoples...**again plz dont give extra funishment for peoples sir
so much of corrption is there in Thirumala so many Gangs is there for this activities (Booking Room,Dharshanam, Laddus etc) Plz Plz take stict action for those who are involving in that...

Pls Sir Try to solve these problems and make it happy for Venkateshwara Bhaktha Koti

!!!!!!!! Govindaya Namaha!!!!!
devarajan palaniswamy

Nov 21, 2016

shelter for devotees

You are making lot of arrangements for the devotees visiting thirumala. No words to describe. Last ratha subthami was witnessed by so many lakhs peoples. We feel if shelters were provided in the mada streets for the devotees to sit instead of sitting in the sun light. Please make arrangements to erect temporary shed.

Devarajan
devarajan palaniswamy

Nov 18, 2016

volunters for senoir citizen queue

Please arrange a volunteer for monitoring the queue for senior citizen since so many people are entering in the middle by force and making troubles to others. This I have witnessed two times. Please look into it.

We are getting a recommendation slip for accommodation in thirumala at the ratha sapthami days. While approaching at the CRO office they are not providing the place and we senior citizens facing lot of troubles. The donor contacted the concern person at thirumala and advised for accommodation. Last time after one hour waiting and request they allotted a room for all 8 persons. Please let us know the procedure.

Devarajan
saradabh

Sep 27, 2016

Group Booking

Please provide procedure for online group bookings. We are not able to book seva tickets for entire family, as the limit is 2.
kalyan Chakravarthy royal

Sep 8, 2016

arrange seperate que for ladies in both tirumala and alivelumangapuram

Arrange separate line for ladies to balaji darshan! Because so many problems are facing by women with the worst men!They are behaving worstly towards women! So please take it seriously! So many lakhs of people are facing this problems!why are you silent? There is a narrow wall entrance on que line please enlarge it! It is very uncomfortable to people to penetrate into it! If you never do this. Ttd is the worse system in the world that's what I want to say!
publicttd

Aug 27, 2016

kulukkal ticket for darishanam

Some one is behind of this process he/she is selling kulukkal ticket for Rs.1000 per head please find them and stop this process.
Only lucky person can get that darisanam please dont cheat people. Many of people believe that process and give the name of them. Please stop this. this is not good..
csvisu

Aug 6, 2016

Corruption in sale of laddu @ Rs.25 each

Yesterday we wanted to buy extra laddu @ Rs.25 each which is legally limited to 2 per head. Unfortunately, it was not given in any of the counters between 1 and 3 pm. BUT I WAS OFFERED BY TTD STAFF FROM BEHIND THE COUNTERS @ Rs.800 for 10 laddus. This is being openly done from behind the counters to avoid being captured in the security camera.
regards,
Viswanathan
venkat rammana

Jul 24, 2016

Employee Corruption

V.Murali Working as Office Sub Ordinate in JEO Office. In front of me he is talking Huge Amount Price For VIP Break Darashanam. TTD is Maintenance is good but some of Corrupted Employees the Organization gets Bad Name Please take Action on Him and send me the Proceeding Order to my Email Sunnyramana17@gmail.com
abcdabd

Jul 7, 2016

TTDSEVA Online is Awful

The ttdsevaonline.com is probably one of the worst designed websites.

1. This site is meant for people residing in India ONLY. People from overseas cannot buy tickets. That being the case, why should there be a selection for "Country".

2. If by chance I select Country as "USA", then Zip/Pincode will not be accepted.

3. The "OTP" functionality does not work 99% of the time.

4. The Helpdesk/Call center is practically useless. Their standard response is to register again with a new number and email ID.

Given that so many people visit Tirumala, I'm sure that an I.T. and software powerhouse like India, can develop a functional website.
pratapkumar

May 27, 2016

SLV Restaurant: Ill behaviour of the waiter

We were treated very badly by the waiter of the SLV restaurant(Tiffin Centre) in Tirumala on 21st May 2016. We have ordered for the food and it was a self service.
The waiter(seems to be the son of the owner) snatched the food from our hands to serve it to others. It happened every time I tried to get the order. Our order was delayed badly.
We were out of our patience when we asked them about the ill behaviour. He replied saying "If you are not interested you can leave the restaurant. That when already the bill was paid and half of us were already eating". He was so rude. He further added saying "No one called you here." When I told the owner about this, he didn't even care to tell the waiter to stop.
This is the first time that I have ever found the indecency by any centre I have visited. That too at the place where god himself lives.

I found this waiter really rude at the customers. I have just given a short summary of what happened. We are hurted badly.
Please make sure this is not repeated in Tirumala, else it will never stay as the place of trust and interest.

pratapkumar

May 27, 2016

SLV Restaurant: Ill behaviour of the people

We were out of our patience when we asked them about the ill behaviour. He replied saying "If you are not interested you can leave the restaurant. That is when already the bill was paid and half of us were already eating". He was so rude. He further added saying "No one called you here." When I told the owner about this, he didn't even care to tell the waiter to stop. I stopped eating my food and left.

ramki_gsk

May 10, 2016

The main entry problem

I had visited thirumala on 5th May and I was totally taken back by the arrangement you had made by stopping the Pilgrims who trying to go out for the people to enter. There real pushing happens for getting in and also getting out. I suggest TTD to go back to their old arrangement of one side for entering and the other side for getting out.
jasu63

May 4, 2016

non receipt of darshan tickets and refund

Had booked 4 tickets dated 17.5.16 for darshan , till they received the money they were very punctual in calling once they received the money its over no tickets and no phone calls the nos given are also closed whatts app blocked , they are bloody all fraud people here please do not book darshan tickets online. THEY ARE BIG FRAUDS.
GNBACHARYULU

Apr 25, 2016

Entry in to main temple

TTD personnel are sending pilgrims inside at once for 5 to 10 minutes and stopping them. Then they are sending the outgoing people from temple at once after stopping the entry of the people. This is very horrible experience for pilgrims who waited in the queue for many hours.

Earlier there used to be a temporary railing across the entrance separating the inward and outward pilgrims. TTD may review the arrangement of providing railing (removable) and keep volunteers to guide the inward and outward pilgrims simultaneously without any loss of time.
NRNR

Apr 11, 2016

TTD (Tirumala Tirupati Devasthnams)

Worst management system I have ever seen.
Average Income I had learned TTD is getting is 2.2 crore per day. Out of which I feel they offer worst services.

I went on for darshan on 09/04/16. I had thought to book 300 quick darshan ticket from their itself as it was Housefull online. Too much bare foot walking without any proper sign board With feeling of accupuncture which really is not needed in worlds richest temple. Secondly 14 hours (10am to 12am) in jail type waiting area where they lock you down without ur will. It was horrible experience. There are many small temples in south idia who offer far better food on daily basis to their pilgrims.

I was very Happy to get darshan of Lord Venkateswara first when I reached the mountain top. But after 14 hours of traped Jail it was disgusting feeling that what a worst management. People who say Indian are less tolerant should be sent to tirupati darshan to see how people quietly take the punishments of these useless TTD management. Who are busy making money.

If I was handling the management I would had made sure following things.

1. Single rupees should not come out of a devotee pocket after he lands on tirupati and till he return back. All services should be free of cost with comfort. I will make sure a begger is treated like king in Lord Venkateswara place.

2. This 300 quick darshan system should be scraped and put it in dustbin. As for God all devotee are same whether he is rich or poor or a celebrity.

3. Waiting area should be like airport with comfortable relaxing chair and ac. A devotee should thank Lord Venkateswara for such a beautiful arrengment by the management.

4. Food should be of such a quality that Lord Venkateswara should be happy to see the devotees getting such a treatment at his place.

5. Locking system should be scraped. Instead token with numbering system should be introduce with time to enter the q.

6. Bare foot area should be kept clean and hygiene with comfort flooring.

7. Small electronic car for old people should be place at all places.

8. 2.2 crore is not a small amount and it can be used for making a heavenly experience for the devotees of Lord Venkateswara.

9. Instead of keeping tons of gold in bank and charging back interest. Best it to sell it off and make tirumala mini heaven with that money.

TTD head chairman or whom so ever if ur reading this than wake up and start working from tomorow. U got such a good opportunity to take blessing of millions don't waste it and dont go for curse of millions. Coz Lord Venkateswara is Watching.

ramesh2410

Jan 8, 2016

TTD SITE NOT WORKING PROPERLY

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

AM TRYING TO BOOK THE KALYANAYOTSAM SEVA FOR THE LAST TWO HOURS, EITHER PAGE IS NOT LOADING PROPERLY OR ON SUBMITTING THE DETAILS OF THE PAGE THE SECOND PERSON PHOTO UPLOADING BUTTON IS NOT ENABLED DUE TO THAT AM NOT ABLE TO BOOK THE TICKETS.

THANKS
Keerthi Kumar J

Dec 28, 2015

I can't add the ID details for accompanying pilgrims

I have booked the special Entry darshan for 300 Rs on 28/12/2015 for darshan on 08/01/2016,while entering ID number of accompanying pilgrims i cant enter the details,and i had entered my Id details as Pilgrim and I made Payment and got Receipt, I am asking whether having any problem for accompanying pilgrims while darshan...please clarify my doubt....

I cant take my receipt printout also
praveenfromvsp

Dec 7, 2015

TTD

Om namo Venkatesaya,

Please inform your complaints to below mentioned emails so that we can get remedies, there is no use for entering in third party websites. Om Namo Venkatesaya

Officer E-mail ID
Executive Officer eottd@tirumala.org
Joint Executive Officer, Tirumala jeotml@tirumala.org
Joint Executive Officer, Tirupati jeotpt@tirumala.org
Chief Vigilance&Security Officer cvso@tirumala.org
Public Relations Officer pro@tirumala.org

for more information please visit www.tirumala.org
Rajagopaalan

Nov 5, 2015

Name of accompanying person's name missing in final ticket

I booked Kalyanautsavam ticket for my parents. But unfortunately my Father's name is missing in the final ticket.I am sure that I entered the details.But somehow it is missing .Is it possible for my father to attend the kalyanautsavam without the name appearing in the final ticket as 2persons(married couple) are allowed for kalyanautsavam.?

paytm - Fkhtr
    ONLINE CUSTOMER CARE SUPPORT.7478324614 Transaction...