TTD

Consumer complaints and reviews about TTD

Santosh Venkatesh Yadav

Apr 17, 2017

Very bad experience - TTD teaching us not Visit

How one can think of visiting again if there is no value to lives. In this modern age lot of things changing and we need to mold accordingly. For example in TTD temple no spacious entry and exit. Also same rout for entry and exit its really dangerous and pron to accidents. GOD stay in Living Being then living being who take responsibility are not intelligent enough to take care of this simple and easy issue.

I visited TTD on 16th by walk and planned return ticket as well. As I heard by walk it hardly take 5-6 hrs so I planned accordingly, but it took me 12 pm to 9.30 pm. my bus was at 10 pm. and after that last bus was at 12 am, I lost reservation money and also last bus.

My Children learned lesson that not to visit TTD anytime. No food serving in time. Just upma, milk and rice,,,! :( . We are ready to fast and worship but human mistakes is equal to Tapoguni behaviour. Its horrible if some one is on medication or have health issues.

List of complaints:

1) Clear commitment and live status of anyone selected the option of Darshan - Walking then they should update atleast once in 1 hour

2) Proper guidance and spiritual councilors to guide and take care of pilgrims inside jail - i mean cells

3) Transport synchronizing as per expected end time of darshan to avoid delay and wastage of time

dhararam

Apr 6, 2017

poor management system

I went to tirumalai by walk on 02/03/2017 at 3.15AM.after reaching top we were put in Q 10.30 to 12.15am ,after Q, put in 29 th cell for divya darshan from 12.15PM to next day 3.30AM.
1.food was served for hole day breakfast upma, luch upma, dinner upma, milk also provided only before the cell.there are very small temple in tamil nadu who offer far better food on daily basis to their pilgrims.
2.we are put in 29th cell both of side locked, next to next cell doors also in locked condition. 1000 of people trapped into cells during the period key holder went to somewhere. its is very serious condition incase of any emergency how to evacuate people safely.
3.There is no any evacuation plan, fire extinguishers, smoke detector, emergency call point.
4.Telephone also not in working condition.
5.People are don't know what happen and what was going inside darshan why darshan take this much time even foot path (divya darshan). It was very disgusting.
6.Only expected darshan time is displayed. Kindly requesting to TTD, display status of people moving you are here.
7.one thing is good where i went i had seen drinking water facilities. but the bad thing was i use my bare hand for drinking purpose. because not available even single glass.
8.after reaching top of thirumala.we are unable to find where Q was started. Unnecessarily we walk extra some km to reach Q starting point. it was totally make a people foolish. management have to concentrate make easy to reach Q. people was totally disappointed.
n_satishmalini

Apr 1, 2017

Slackness in duty by TTD employees

1. I went to tirumala by walk on 28/03/2017 at around 11-30hrs and wanted to deposit my luggage at free luggage counter near foot steps. There was not much crowd and as usual our people were jumping the Q line to make it early and TTD employees inside the counter including guards were chit chatting without trying to regulate the Q.

2.We were put in to the cell for Divya Darshan around 19-30hrs on 28/03/2017 and food was served.People are putting the empty plates or half eaten plates where ever they eat and not to the dustbins sometimes spilling on the floor.
Why can't the TTD volunteers keep vigil inside the cell to correct the erring people to keep it clean.
These two incidents points out that TTD employees are as good as any GOVT employees or as bad as any GOVT employees where perhaps their job is assured without any liability and accountability

3. Thirdly some people are keeping their luggage or children on their head while having darshan which prevents the person behind them to have a clear view of diety. Why cannot the volunteers ask those people to keep children or luggage in their hips so that it will not be hinderance to others.

N Satish
Mobile:9445106837
impetus@sify.com

Mar 27, 2017

Toilets at Alipiri - foot of Hills

The toilet facilities all through for tourists right from Alipiri, Tirumala have to be overhauled. There are no decent toilets,family rooms and the facilities are shocking!. Tirumala is world renowned and pre-dominantly a Hindu shrine. Why are basic amenities such as decent, well-maintained world class toilets so lacking? It is an absolute NIGHTMARE for NRIs. - An upset NRI
Ashuruchi

Feb 26, 2017

Hurt by the religious behaviour

I am Asha from Mumbai, hometown Andra pradesh. I visited Balaji temple on 25.2.2017. I am a believer (Christian), I have travelled all over India and all the temples over India, but the experience I had in Tirupati at Balaji was the worst experience of my life. The volunteers noticed the cross (Silva) in the chain around my neck and asked me to remove it. When I opposed them they called senior volunteers and insisted me to remove as it is against (TTD) rules. What a bullshit, in a country where we believe in equality I was surprised to see such third class behaviour by the TTD organizers. Please grow up and change your mentality. This is what I would like to advice the TTD committee. Sir where we do u people stand. Since I am a Christian I would only say.... God bless u all.
Vijay babu naga

Feb 17, 2017

Bad experience at ttd Visakhapatnam

Sir today I visited your branch office at Visakhapatnam i.e 17.02.17 for booking of accommodation in Tirumala I reached there by 3 o clock afternoon, but at that time there is no counter clerk available, later a person came and started booking tickets while in my turn he was unable to tell what requirements i have to submit for booking of a room, he said he need 30 aadhar cards for 30 members for 5 rooms booking with persons but before he booked a room with single proof for a family, he was talking some rash language and I was so much disappointed with the way he was taking and behaving.
m v nagendra rao

Feb 1, 2017

poor plastic material usage in the toilets

This is M.V.Nagendra rao, Sr.Reporter/Journalist,

1) Recently when I visited Tirumala CRO complex (Yaatri sadan) I found very very very poor quality of plastic mugs and buckets.When water forcefully dropped in the mugs or buckets those were simply opening just like lotus flower. Such poor quality of plastic vassals using by the TTD supervisors along with contractors by collude.

2) After indented the vassals,no one care taker is found. There is no checking whether the indented items are using or not?

3) There is no internal audit for it.

4) So many water taps are broken, simply the plenty of water is wasting due to the negligence of the shift supervisors.

5) No one supervisor is attending when I was there.

6) When issued the tickets and blades to pilgrims for offering talaneelalu old tickets are issueing in the place of new dates.So many pilgrims are moving here and there because not available of the number.

7) What is meant by seniors citizens ? or physically handicapped? They are unable to sit on the knees. But when we watching the senior citizens toilets we scan realized that no one is not having any idea about the difficulties of senior citizens or physically handicapped. You can see in the old and Indian style of toilets having in the Senior citizens or physically handicapped.
How they using those toilets?

8) Now a days life span is very minimise. The average lifespan is 60 years. But in the senior citizen or physically handicapped cell the TTD allowing pilgrims who has crossed 65 years.

9) Several times I have noticed the supervisor allowing only one person either wife or husband when they are not crossed 65 years. Who is in the duty supervisor can realise how the other person is go back to their rooms or shelter without the person's support?

Please respond through a letter corresponding with me.
M.Narasimha Raju

Jan 31, 2017

Prices of food were very high and no quality

The tiffin shops on the hills of TIRUMALA were not hanging the price lists of the items ,the quality of food is low and pricelists are very high ....there was an eclairs (rash)answers were given to the reporties in a rash manner .....I request you to set low prices ...for the sake of the devoties and make them happy .....
M.Narasimha Raju

Jan 31, 2017

Prices of food were very high and no quality

The Tiffin shops on the hill were not hanging the price board of the items . There is no quality in the food and prices were very high. I request you to check about it .
nareshguts

Jan 25, 2017

TTD Annaprasadam

Hi Sir,

We visited Tirupati on 23rd Jan 2017. Annaprasadam was not good at Sri Tarigonda Vengamamba Nitya Annadana Complex(New Annadanam). Rice Quality is not good. Please consider this as gentle reminder for improvement and keep tirupati Pride
tsraja1999@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2017

Special Dharshan

Hi Sir,

We have booked the tickets online for Special Dharshan (300) for 5 persons, but unfortunately am only the person visited TTD Temple, but the laddus will give as per the ticket.

Kindly answer for above question ASAP.

Rajasekhar.T
santhoshTS

Nov 23, 2016

There is No Proper Arrangements in Waiting Halls

Om Namo Venkateshaya
Lats week i visited to Thirumala by Walk (foot Way),we are happy to c that needful arrangements entering the Prathyaksha Dharshnam Hall Giving Tea/Coffee etc. its very Good maintenance and also very clean.. again we are entering to waiting halls Giving some Prasada Like Rice something its giving very bad there is no proper lines for taking that prasadam the people were arriving and 75% peoples wastage that prasadam bcz of its very hot cant handle that plates carefully.same also Giving Milk time like that only..
please take needful actions for that giving prasadam in waiting hall and also make some security extra,.. for so many peoples were fighting in the Q bcz of taking prasadam very irritating for other peoples especially for ladies and small children's...

one more thing sir we are coming by Walk means what are the benefits for the peoples
1st one The person who are coming by walk he is already tiered before entered to the temple again hardly 5-6 hrs waiting What is this sir. we know the present situations for Thirumala lakhs of members visited to thirumal but please try to make that Prathyasksha Darshanam early bcz of its very top Dharshanam for peoples...**again plz dont give extra funishment for peoples sir
so much of corrption is there in Thirumala so many Gangs is there for this activities (Booking Room,Dharshanam, Laddus etc) Plz Plz take stict action for those who are involving in that...

Pls Sir Try to solve these problems and make it happy for Venkateshwara Bhaktha Koti

!!!!!!!! Govindaya Namaha!!!!!
devarajan palaniswamy

Nov 21, 2016

shelter for devotees

You are making lot of arrangements for the devotees visiting thirumala. No words to describe. Last ratha subthami was witnessed by so many lakhs peoples. We feel if shelters were provided in the mada streets for the devotees to sit instead of sitting in the sun light. Please make arrangements to erect temporary shed.

Devarajan
devarajan palaniswamy

Nov 18, 2016

volunters for senoir citizen queue

Please arrange a volunteer for monitoring the queue for senior citizen since so many people are entering in the middle by force and making troubles to others. This I have witnessed two times. Please look into it.

We are getting a recommendation slip for accommodation in thirumala at the ratha sapthami days. While approaching at the CRO office they are not providing the place and we senior citizens facing lot of troubles. The donor contacted the concern person at thirumala and advised for accommodation. Last time after one hour waiting and request they allotted a room for all 8 persons. Please let us know the procedure.

Devarajan
saradabh

Sep 27, 2016

Group Booking

Please provide procedure for online group bookings. We are not able to book seva tickets for entire family, as the limit is 2.
kalyan Chakravarthy royal

Sep 8, 2016

arrange seperate que for ladies in both tirumala and alivelumangapuram

Arrange separate line for ladies to balaji darshan! Because so many problems are facing by women with the worst men!They are behaving worstly towards women! So please take it seriously! So many lakhs of people are facing this problems!why are you silent? There is a narrow wall entrance on que line please enlarge it! It is very uncomfortable to people to penetrate into it! If you never do this. Ttd is the worse system in the world that's what I want to say!
publicttd

Aug 27, 2016

kulukkal ticket for darishanam

Some one is behind of this process he/she is selling kulukkal ticket for Rs.1000 per head please find them and stop this process.
Only lucky person can get that darisanam please dont cheat people. Many of people believe that process and give the name of them. Please stop this. this is not good..
csvisu

Aug 6, 2016

Corruption in sale of laddu @ Rs.25 each

Yesterday we wanted to buy extra laddu @ Rs.25 each which is legally limited to 2 per head. Unfortunately, it was not given in any of the counters between 1 and 3 pm. BUT I WAS OFFERED BY TTD STAFF FROM BEHIND THE COUNTERS @ Rs.800 for 10 laddus. This is being openly done from behind the counters to avoid being captured in the security camera.
regards,
Viswanathan
venkat rammana

Jul 24, 2016

Employee Corruption

V.Murali Working as Office Sub Ordinate in JEO Office. In front of me he is talking Huge Amount Price For VIP Break Darashanam. TTD is Maintenance is good but some of Corrupted Employees the Organization gets Bad Name Please take Action on Him and send me the Proceeding Order to my Email Sunnyramana17@gmail.com
abcdabd

Jul 7, 2016

TTDSEVA Online is Awful

The ttdsevaonline.com is probably one of the worst designed websites.

1. This site is meant for people residing in India ONLY. People from overseas cannot buy tickets. That being the case, why should there be a selection for "Country".

2. If by chance I select Country as "USA", then Zip/Pincode will not be accepted.

3. The "OTP" functionality does not work 99% of the time.

4. The Helpdesk/Call center is practically useless. Their standard response is to register again with a new number and email ID.

Given that so many people visit Tirumala, I'm sure that an I.T. and software powerhouse like India, can develop a functional website.
pratapkumar

May 27, 2016

SLV Restaurant: Ill behaviour of the waiter

We were treated very badly by the waiter of the SLV restaurant(Tiffin Centre) in Tirumala on 21st May 2016. We have ordered for the food and it was a self service.
The waiter(seems to be the son of the owner) snatched the food from our hands to serve it to others. It happened every time I tried to get the order. Our order was delayed badly.
We were out of our patience when we asked them about the ill behaviour. He replied saying "If you are not interested you can leave the restaurant. That when already the bill was paid and half of us were already eating". He was so rude. He further added saying "No one called you here." When I told the owner about this, he didn't even care to tell the waiter to stop.
This is the first time that I have ever found the indecency by any centre I have visited. That too at the place where god himself lives.

I found this waiter really rude at the customers. I have just given a short summary of what happened. We are hurted badly.
Please make sure this is not repeated in Tirumala, else it will never stay as the place of trust and interest.

pratapkumar

May 27, 2016

SLV Restaurant: Ill behaviour of the people

We were out of our patience when we asked them about the ill behaviour. He replied saying "If you are not interested you can leave the restaurant. That is when already the bill was paid and half of us were already eating". He was so rude. He further added saying "No one called you here." When I told the owner about this, he didn't even care to tell the waiter to stop. I stopped eating my food and left.

ramki_gsk

May 10, 2016

The main entry problem

I had visited thirumala on 5th May and I was totally taken back by the arrangement you had made by stopping the Pilgrims who trying to go out for the people to enter. There real pushing happens for getting in and also getting out. I suggest TTD to go back to their old arrangement of one side for entering and the other side for getting out.
jasu63

May 4, 2016

non receipt of darshan tickets and refund

Had booked 4 tickets dated 17.5.16 for darshan , till they received the money they were very punctual in calling once they received the money its over no tickets and no phone calls the nos given are also closed whatts app blocked , they are bloody all fraud people here please do not book darshan tickets online. THEY ARE BIG FRAUDS.
GNBACHARYULU

Apr 25, 2016

Entry in to main temple

TTD personnel are sending pilgrims inside at once for 5 to 10 minutes and stopping them. Then they are sending the outgoing people from temple at once after stopping the entry of the people. This is very horrible experience for pilgrims who waited in the queue for many hours.

Earlier there used to be a temporary railing across the entrance separating the inward and outward pilgrims. TTD may review the arrangement of providing railing (removable) and keep volunteers to guide the inward and outward pilgrims simultaneously without any loss of time.