UGC

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about UGC

piyushdeepak

Apr 26, 2017

sgt university hostl bill one unit rate is 13 rs it is very costly

dear sir or mam our university take 13 rs on one electricity reading after limit of limits I want to know that is it right or not if this is wrong can we take action about it
@nonymous

Apr 20, 2017

Delay in getting UGC Scholarship

Respected Sir/Madam,
With due respect ,I would like to state that ,I, have been awarded with UGC Scholarship 2015-2016.I had availed this scholarship till August 2016 but after that I have not got any money of this scheme even though I had submitted all the required documents to the canara bank and moreover the bank had also submitted and uploaded my documents as per the rules.Even it is not under process in my case.So,I request you kindly to consider my application and find a solution to it.For this reason ,I shall be highly grateful to you.
My registration id is:NER-ASS-GEN-2015-16-149042
kumar521

Apr 17, 2017

Complaint Against College Management

My name is Kumaraswamy, working as a assistant professor in Malla Reddy Engineering College for Women(MRECW), hyderabad, Maisamma Guda. Recently JNTU Inspection Completed in my College Sir. Due to My Marriage I didn't attend to that inspection sir. After completion of marriage recently I attend to college sir, Then the College Management says you leave from this college and you need your original certificates then you have to pay one year salary. I doesn't did any mistake sir, but management behave like that. I Don't no sir what should I do, how can i pay one year salary sir. They doesn't give me this month salary also sir. Please Support me sir. I don't no sir how to contact with you. They are big people sir, I don't no sir how to face them. please Sir am hopeless, lots of hope on you.
Thanking You.
Sincerely,
Kumaraswamy
manju210

Apr 12, 2017

Not receiving fellowship

I was a research scholar at IIT Roorkee from 16-7-2012 till 20-11-2015 and was received UGC fellowship in full. On medical reason, I got NOC from IIT Roorkee and permitted to continue the research works at Department of Marine Geology and Geophysics, Cochin University of Science and Technology. I got release from IIT Roorkee on 20-11-2015 and joined at CUSAT on 17-12-2015 and PhD registration process completed at CUSAT on 11-07-2016. Benefits of UGC fellowship pending since then. In the mean time DBT method came into force wef 1-7-2016. To enable me to draw the benefits under old method pertaining to the period between 17-12-2015 to 30-6-2016. I am in need of UGC Award letter. Expecting favorable reply

Manju Narayanan

Apr 10, 2017

Ishan Uday Scholarship did not received from few monts

Respected
Sir/Madum
With due respect i would like to informe you that under Ishan Uday scholarship for North East region scheme i didnot received money from may of 2016. I have submitted all the neccessary documents and continuation at Canara Bank Branch(jorhat). My Reg. I.D is - NER-ASS-GEN-2015-27183 .
therefore I request you to please look at my case and please solve my problem.

Name-Arifa Begum
University-Dibrugarh University
Reg I. D- NER-ASS-GEN-2015-27183
State- Assam , Pin-785634
Dist-jorhat
Tanuza

Apr 10, 2017

Didn't receive ishaan uday scholarship for so long

I'm B.A third year student and I didn't get my scholarship money from the last march 2016 is been so long and I'm about to finish my final year. I have submitted my continuation also all my friends got the money so, please can you check if there is any problem let me know my candidate id:NER-ASS-ST-2015-58404 and my email id: tannubty@gmail.com
SiteOfSound

Apr 5, 2017

KSOU Recognization Of Distant Courses

I have a grievance of UGC recognizing the distance courses such as B.A pass, It has ruined the career prospects of lacs of distance education enrolled students, who otherwise could not afford to get admission in regular institutions.

My understanding is that if UGC was to take such a drastic action, it should have taken that action for professional courses such as Engineering, BBA/MBA etc, and not for simple academic courses such as BA.

I urge the UGC to recognize the distant learning courses eg BA and provide relief to lacs of students to achieve their career goals.

Mohit
addi.an76@

Apr 4, 2017

college taking money for giving migration certificate

Sir I'm student of Dr. Mgr university, Chennai.my college taking money for giving migration certificate & other useful certificate & they not returning any money what we give during admission time rs5000 for it my senior went for strike but they not return our money.so we want u take action against this college,then only they will be return our money
suraj991

Apr 2, 2017

degree not recieved after 1 year of passing

as per ugc rule the university has to handover the defree of passed student in maximun 6 month but bamu university has till date not given student their degree
please help ugc .we houpe ugc will take action immediately
MEENU rani 90

Mar 27, 2017

NOT GETTING SCHOLARSHIP

DEAR SIR,
MY SELF IS MEENU RANI . I AM JRF STUDENT AND ALSO INROLL FOR PHD , ALSO SUBMIT ALL DOCUMENT IN CANARA BANK IN DEC 2016 BUT TILL NO SCHOLERSHIP RECEIVED SO PLS HELP IN THIS MATTER . MY STUDENT ID IS 9082 (NET JUNE 2016)
dildan6485

Mar 16, 2017

jaipur university cheating

ATTENTION MR Deveraj

they took from me money as we discussed and now asking more money for the exam and they not allow me to do the exam.
i have all the proof with me if you cannot give me a solution ill go for international courts and give this to international media as well looking forward a reply soon

MBA+PGDA Student
+971 52 570 2323
Student ID:-2015002170
Shyam11234

Mar 15, 2017

After admission, jnujprdistance not informing about Exam

Dear sir, I am getting enrolled with jnujprdistance for BSc (CS). After submission of 26000 and after 6 months university have no information about Exam. Please take action.
rashmee

Mar 13, 2017

not getting Scholarship from 2012

My name is Rashmi daughter of Sh. R.S. Sirohi. I was a student of Maters of Engineering (M.E.) in U.I.C.E.T., Panjab University in the year 2010-2012. My Roll No. and Registration no. are 907 and 2010-CC-155 respectively. I was eligible to get the scholarship during M.E. I have received only 6 months scholarship. I have requested so many times in the academic department of U.I.C.E.T. (Panjab University) but they did not reply anything. . So, I kindly request you to please help me in getting my remaining period scholarship, which I have not received so far.

Yours sincerely,
Rashmi
rishabh bhagat

Mar 11, 2017

delay of 3 years in bachelor degree in a course of 3 years

I wanna state that I'm a student of Bhupendra Narayan Mandan University, Laloonagar (Madhepura), Bihar. I am a student of B.A. in mathematics of session 2014-2017. Our university has taken examination of first part only and not even published the result of that 1st part . Even after 3 years of my admission university has not given result of even 1st part.
I, therefore, kindly request you to kindly take some strict action against university and vice chancellor and also order this university to give examination as soon as possible.
srijana dutta

Mar 11, 2017

discontinuation of ishaan uday

respected authority
i beg to state that i have been availing ishaan uday scholarship for north east students for the academic year 2015-16.
but now i need to discontinue it as i have been recently selected for inspire scholarship which i intend to avail. i sent a request letter stating the same to you new Delhi headquarters and also sent multiple emails but i have got no response. i urgently need to know the procedures necessary to discontinue the scholarship or else i will miss my desired opportunity.
please do attend to my request as early as possible.
my registration id is...NER-ASS-GEN-2015-16-109700
sincerely
srijana dutta
department of molecular biology and biotechnology
tezpur university
Ajit Budhwar

Mar 6, 2017

Degree and name correction transcript

Dear sir/Madam,
My enrolment no.is IASEDU/DE/06/01/74017
After a lot of follow ups with the J.D., Jitender Pareek, and Ganesh, I am unable to get my degree.
Pls help me, they are making me fool by giving wrong information.
Ajit kumar(9466496940)
Anupam@1990

Feb 24, 2017

JRF Fellowship is not recivd till now

I am a M.Phil scholar of Institute f Development Studies under Calcutta University availing fellowship under UGC-JRF Scheme. I have submitted all the documents for the fulfillment of JRF fellowship in the month of january 2017 at the local Canara bank branch. My date of registration was 26.8.2016. The bank uploaded my joining repot ( from 26.8.2016 to 25.8.2021), continuation and HRA certificate.Still I haven't got even my first payment yet. Therefore I am facing lots of financial crises and unable to continue my M.Phil work. my student id is 3056/(NET-DEC. 2014).
Himanshu

Feb 24, 2017

University exam

I am student of graduation in Jayprakash university chapra batch 2015 to 2018.
From last 2 or 3 years Here not any exam where held on time.
We very unhappy with education system in this university,2017 come but I am still in 1st year Did u think about this and make some way to correct the system...
KANGKANA KALITA guwahati

Feb 23, 2017

2015-16 selected candidate but not receive ishan uday money.

Respected sir /ma'am,
I am a selected candidate of 2015-16 for ishan uday scholarship .my name is KANGKANA KALITA and I am from Assam (guwahati).sir, all my friends got their first payment but I have not got my ishan uday money till now.I have been selected and gave my all documents and was verified by bank but still I have not receive any money.I have submitted my continuation form im time and Canara bank (branch :BONDA GAON ;ASSAM-781024)told they have uploaded but why didn't get my scholarship money. Its been one year.
please, looking into the matter as soon as possible, as our new session has already started and I haven't receive my money. Please solution my problem.
Name- KANGKANA KALITA
Father's name:PRASANNA CH. KALITA
Mother's name:RUNU KALITA
Registration ID: NER-ASS-GEN-2015-16-149524
BRANCH : BONDA GAON ,ASSAM: 781024.
hi2abhishekkumar

Feb 10, 2017

rgnf st category fellowship not released

this is to draw your attention towards RGNF fellowship for ST 2016-2017 category which is not released yet. please look into the matter as soon as possible. The RGNF fellowship for SC was released in 2016, so i would like to request you to please release the RGNF fellowship for ST category also.

ABHISHEK KUMAR

EMAIL ID hi2abhishekkumar@gmail.com
shahidakhan12

Feb 6, 2017

status of OBC shall be given to Candidates of Jammu and Kashmir in the attempt of cbse NET january 2017

With deep regards I writting on the behalf of Kashmir association of UGC NET aspirant,sir we we filled forms for ugcnet on 3rd November,as the OBC status was given to Kashmir on November 30...and exam was held ob 22 january 0f 2017..we were given 2 days for correcting the errors but in kashmir circumstances hit hard to the students as internet services were banned here from July 8.so most of the students didn't come to know about the amendment in the OBC list and thus couldn't change their category from general to OBC.So we request you the ugc might be going through evaluation phase,this time,so pay due regard to our concern regarding our category status while framing the merit list and declaring of result
Total respect and rgards...
shahidakhan12

Feb 6, 2017

status of OBC shall be given to Canindates of Jammu and Kashmir in the attempt of January 2017

With deep regards I writting on the behalf of Kashmir association of UGC NET aspirant,sir we we filled forms for ugcnet on 3rd November,as the OBC status was given to Kashmir on November 30...and exam was held ob 22 january 0f 2017..we were given 2 days for correcting the errors but in kashmir circumstances hit hard to the students as internet services were banned here from July 8.so most of the students didn't come to know about the amendment in the OBC list and thus couldn't vjange their category from general to OBC.So we request you the ugc might be going through evaluation phase,this time,so pay due regard to our concern regarding our category status while framing the merit list and declaring of result
Total respect and rgards
qwertyassassin999

Jan 31, 2017

New Eligibility Criteria For NEET 2017

Please remove the number of attempts and upper age limit from NEET, if not for the 15% all india quota then atleast for the 85% state quota. It should remain unchanged as it was. Everyone should be able to appear for the exams. Our state criteria used to be Minimum age of 17 years only. But this new criteria of NEET kills the hopes for many. God knows how the people at CBSE & UGC were thinking. They need to get themselves councelled. There are many students who appear for their state and their age is above 30 but that doesnt mean they should be stopped from taking exams. You should make it easier for everyone and then it should depend on the student if he is able to crack the exam or not. But now they are stopping the students themselves.
Khushi agarwal

Jan 29, 2017

Ishan uday scholarship money not received

I have not received the ishan uday schlorship money from february 2016 to january 2017.. I have only received thd money 2 times after i got selected.. Plz look into the matter.. My candidate registration id is NER-ASS-GEN-2015-78554
Jeet.cr8mailme

Jan 26, 2017

Examination Not Condected

I am an student of B.sc Nursing 1st year from Ayush University Raipur,Chhattisgarh. My session started very late i.e. on the month of october 2015 and since today its been 1 year 5 months and my practical examinations are not yet conducted no expectations for 1st year results. Niether my college nor the university is serious about the students'examinations. Is this the level of the education system of our country...?

POSTAL DOP AGENT LOGIN WEBSITE - AGENT ID LOCKED
    MY AGENT ID NOT OPEN BECAUSE ID NOT USED LAST 4 MONTH...
    SBI-OxiPay (via Oxigen) - mobile recharge failed - amount debited
    Payment Status Completed successfully. Transaction...
    Guwahati municipal Corporation - Street dog
    I am resident of kalapahar,ak azad road,by...
    DTDC Courier - Non delivery of parcel
    Sh Anshul Shrivastava booked a parcel on 28/2/17 from...
    SMART CHIP LIMITED NOIDA - reson of reject card application
    Sir, I have applied ex-serviceman Canteen Smart Card,...
    aircel post paid - Got bill even after closing connection
    Hi, I have bought an Aircel free post paid sim and...