UGC

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about UGC

aamjanta

Mar 2, 2015

SALARY ISSUE WITH GALGOTIAS EDUCATIONAL GROUP

high Irregularities in salary/NO SALARY FOR PAST 5 MONTHS
IRREGULARITY IN SALARY AT GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY, greater noida

The university is not paying their employee whether it may be teaching or non teaching staff, they are yet to pay salary of staff for the month of May, june, Dec 2014 and Jan Feb 2015. university is taking huge fees from students and not paying salary to their employee.
This is the usual scenario in Galgotias University. All teaching and nonteaching staff members are facing this problem regularly due to which everything is quite uncertain here.

Some strict action has to be taken against employer for their this mode of conduct.

Non teaching Staff members of Galgotias University
DRaghavendar

Mar 1, 2015

Not receiving the ugc merit scholarship

Respected sir/madam
I am D RAGHAVENDAR studying MSC geophysics second year in osmania university Hyderabad. I got ugc merit scholarship under post graduate merit scholarship for university rank holders -2013-2015.
I got first year scholarship along with my friends, but in second year i could'nt receive even a single rupee,all my friends are received their scholarship in the month of oct-2014 only.
I submitted my continuation certificates two times ,even canara bank corresponding schlorship employees also not reponding well.
Please consider my problem sir,
Award letter no: 2013-2015-6181
Date:05-03-2014
shivaprasad.s

Feb 28, 2015

my sslc and diploma original markscards held by private engg collage SRSIT bangalore

Dear sir/madem
Am shivaprasad s/o shivalingamurthy had joined for E&CE in the year 2007 and 2008 to the 'sri revanna siddeshwara institute of technology'(SRSIT) which comes under 'VTU'. I have selected the collage according to Diploma CET of karnataka.Due to my lack of mathematics and financial background i discontinued my education in 4th sem in the same year of academy. when i approached the collage for my original certificates submitted at the admission they demanded to pay the remaining academic years admission money. i was very sad and decided to continue my course instead of paying them wastefully and once again joined the same course in the year 2010 which they collected full amount of 24,000 for single semister.as i am very weak in mathametics i got 1year back and again joined for 3rd year engg in 2011-2012. AS i came to know that my poor maths ability cant complete this course i discontinued again. The collge is not ready to give my original sslc and diploma certificates. i couldn't apply for any other jobs due to this. am stucked since 7years so please do help me soon. am very depressed by it..
yours kindly
shivaprasad.s
mob:8105672674
hsteld

Feb 26, 2015

Sri Venkateshwara University: B.Ed Results Published without a Single Script Evaluated

I regret to inform you that none my papers have been evaluated at all. When the results were out in December, at least 15 students of my batch (including me) could not access the same because of what was called a technical error. I've got to know my results today and am shocked to learn that my marks range in the low 40s in all papers except one (in which I have scored 61). I have performed excellently in all papers and my expectations were to secure 75-80%. I request you to take immediate action into this and facilitate the reassessment of all my papers, including the Practicals which were outstanding as well. The following detail would be of much help to you:

Roll No.- 7914076
College: Montessori College of Education, Nennuru Affiliated to Sri Venkateshwara University Tirupati

I have maintained a glorious academic record throughout-- I have been a Gold Medalist in M.A English and am NET qualified. Hope you will look upon this on a priority basis as the University officials have not responded as yet. I had complained previously, to NCTE and the University adminstration, about the non-receipt of our online B.Ed results but in vain. I would be glad to know about your follow-up action.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Many thanks and regards,
kitt

Feb 22, 2015

less salary in private engg. colleges of RTU

I would like to draw your kind attention towards the fact that M.Tech candidates as Assistant Prof. with NET qualified are getting just Rs. 22,000 salary in RTU affiliated engg. colleges. When sixth pay commission will be strictly followed??
Tanya Kumari Sharma

Feb 7, 2015

Irregularities in salary

IRREGULARITY IN SALARY AT GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY

This is regarding Galgotias University, located at Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. University normally pays a month’s salary of faculty members at the end of the next month. This time many faculty members except junior faculty members did not get their salary of December, 2014 still. Last year during this time, the faculty members did not get their salary for a long time and as a result junior faculty members went for strike. Many non teaching staff members and a few peons did not get their salary for three to four months during the current financial year. Even sweepers do not get their salary in time. Almost every month they go for strike and they get their salary for the previous month.

- Staff members of Galgotias University
kranthi820

Feb 4, 2015

vardhaman college of engineering

Hello sir...good morning...

I don't feel good in college....i don't feel interesting n most of time is wasting by listening to classes....so I quitted college to find something new.......

Most of friends are also ready get out of college if they have money or if certificates will be given without taking money.....so plz help in getting back my certificates.......thankyou very much sir.....I'm from a poor family but I can't learn here due to lack of mathematical skills ......most of our lateral entry(not from inter mpc...from polytechnic diploma) students are lagging in that..........
krsajitha

Jan 30, 2015

Againstfinalresult of researchaward 2014-16

Sub: Ensure the opportunity for the research award reg :-
Ref: 1.Recommendation sheet of the subject(s) expert for Research Award 2014-16.Subject:Malayalam. dated 23-12-2014.
2.The final list of Research Award 2014-16 dated 29-1-2015.

I was a candidate for the Research Award 2014-16 with the ID, RA-2014-16-SC-KER-5469 . As per reference (1) cited,I was recommended as first in the recommendation sheet of the subject(Malayalam) expert dated 23-12-2014. But my name is not included in the final list published in the UGC website on 29.1.2015. It is quite unfortunate that a candidate named by Sibi.M.Eapen(RA-2014-16-GE-KER-5731) is included in the final list. He was ranked as II in the recommendation sheet.I strongly believe that it is a mistake.
So I request you to rectify the mistake and ensure my candidature for the research award 2014-16 .

Your’s sincerely ,

Dr.K.R.Sajitha
krsajithaa@gmail.com
satvir kaur

Jan 29, 2015

cerificate of ugc net

i had cleared ugcnet exam in june26 2011.but didnot get my certificate till now .i had written mwny letters and send email to dehli ugc but all in vain. please help me
rrevisankar

Jan 18, 2015

DISTANCE EDUCATION

Sir/Madam,

Sub-UGC Order/regulation of DE

It was observed that the UGC regulations were published in all leading Universities against M.University offering distance education outside Kerala state during June 2014. recently Calicut University news was also found.

BUT we are wondering how the outside Universities-including Private are operating in Kerala with registering more than a lakh students and taking their life? it is also wonderful that they offer degree in 40days to 6months-even from Govt universities.

Even though the newspapers and media celebrated and created much defame to M.G.U as if the Univ has done a crime all outside Universities were rocking their admissions.Madurai Kamaraj,Annamalai,Punjab Technical,M.S.University,Sikkim Manipal,Shobhit,M.G.University Meghalaya and plenty more from Andhra and North East.

If the authorities are not taking steps to regulate the bodies lakhs of students will be cheated.

Notifications related to this has never appeared in Newspapers. If the regulation is correct it is ideal to educate the public about the same as the Private Universities are mocking the system.

renjith
debabrata.kunti

Jan 15, 2015

IGNOU’s MCA programme

I have passed out BCA from Punjub Technical University Distance Education (REGULAR BASE) which is recognized by UGC. But when i went to get admission in mca from IGNOU, they did not accepted me for admission because I was passed from PTU.
src_crs

Dec 30, 2014

Bridge course from II tier to III tier

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am B. Com pass student under calcutta university. I have passed on 1992. I am deeply interested to pursue M.COM. But i am unable to do it since i have II year pass degree not III year. I want to pursue bridge course to make up this single year shortage before pursuing M COM

I don't know which university in India conduct this kind of program through distance mode. I am really depressed not getting any way to fulfil my desire. Kindly help. I am very much eager to do higher study.

Sundeep Roychowdhury
srccrs14@yahoo.in
nowsaikat

Dec 25, 2014

concern over the loss of the examinee's identity

concern over loss of examinee's identity

Respected Sir/Madam,

This plea, written on behalf of the students of B.A. (H) 3rd Semester and M.A. 3rd Semester, Dept. of English, Rabindra Bharati University (Emerald Bower Campus, 56A B.T. Road, Kolkata – 700050) is to bring to your kind notice the utter chaos and anarchy prevalent in our Department.

The present Head of the Dept., Dr. Bristi Basu (Associate Professor) had asked the students of these two respective classes to write their names alongside their Examination Roll Nos. on their Internal Assessment answer scripts, mandatory under the Semester system. When the students asked Dr. Basu for an explanation regarding her instructions, Dr. Basu gave a meek excuse that since the Internal Assessment was the prerogative of the Department, she was within her jurisdiction to ask the students to write their names on their answer scripts. The question then remains, why did Dr. Basu ask the students to also write their Examination Roll Nos.?

As is quite evident to all, the Examination Roll No. of a candidate remains the same throughout a course. So the students are now under the suspicion that their answer scripts might not be evaluated impartially in future, and that their might be the probability of favouritism or backlash. Some of the students are also apprehending that such a biased evaluation has already taken place under her tenure as the Head of the Dept.

It is therefore a humble request to your good self that you kindly take appropriate action against Dr. Basu, such that the students feel secure about their future. We also take this opportunity to ask for strict disciplinary action against Dr. Basu, since she has caused irretrievable damage to many students by revealing their identities in their answer scripts.

Yours sincerely,

Rabindra Bharati University.
yakoob

Dec 23, 2014

Kakatiya University

Sir, I've written B.Ed exams of academic year 2014-15, and we're waiting for results.
I'm calling examination branch frequently, and they even don't lift my call too.
This is not only my problem, so many students are facing the same problem. If you can take any action and solve our problem.

Thanking you sir.
chanchalkushwah

Dec 20, 2014

my form is not forwarded by college due to fee

sir . iam regular student of B.E. 4th year ofall saints college of technology gandhinagar Bhopal which is afflibed by rajiv gandhi prodyogiki vishvavidhyalay bhopal . my admission on scholarship based and i pay college fee by scholarship money . i already applied for scholarship in this year . But college is forced to me for submitt fee and not permitt in the examination . so please help me.
neel2793

Dec 14, 2014

Complaint against College,Not returning the original Documents.

Sir,on September 9,2014,i took admission in a college and submitted all my original

documents.My father is a Retired Serviceman and Our financial condition is not so good .my

father is already in debt. It became necessary for me to do a job.I Tried for job in MNC's ,But they

are asking for my original documents.When i asked College to return my documents,they refused

to do so.I asked college authorities to cancel my admission.But Still,they are not giving me my

own original documents.I've already submitted Rs.43,000 and they are now asking me to pay next

year fee.Sir,i've been running to college from last 2 weeks for documents ,they are talking to me

rudely ,and i m mentally tensed now.It'd totally ruin my life. please Help me Sir.I just want my

original documents.

Registration No.HZU0113000280
Himgiri Zee University
P.O. Sherpur,Chakrata Road
Dehradun, Pin-248197

I would like your kind attention on my problem related to my exam debarment , so kindly please don't ignore.
I am vikas pundir student of B.Arch. 2nd year 3rd semester have been debared from semester final exams due to late submission of fee which is in amount Rs.5500/-.
The controller of examination MR.Vishnu S Mathur has passed out a notice on 28th November to submit fee by the 5th December but the notice was shown publicly on 1st December, now on 12th December MR. V.C. and controller of examination MR.Mathur passed out a notice in which 116 students are debared from the exams just because of late fee who submitted their fee after 5th December with fine. and I am the one from them submit my fees late due to some banking problem and i submitted on 8th December,2014.
According to CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT 1986, if the person has submitted the fee and other documents college is not allowed to debared student from the exams .when i use to talk to related personalities including O.S.D. and Controller of examination MR.Vishnu S Mathur and C.F.O.MR.Antardeep singh and Registrar DR.Geeta Rai ,about the article of 1986, they said "Don't teach us the laws and constitution . This is totally disrespect of democracy.
And now my next exam is on 16th December and i am debared from the exam .
They are not coming out to take any decision and behaving very rudely as we have done something wrong . They are torturing , mentally and physically and saying
'jo karna hai krlo hum tumhari government se nhi darte" .
Now I am here writing this with hope to get justice as college is going against law and freedom.
So I kindly , humbly request you to please take hard action against administration and specially MR.V.C. and O.S.D and C.F.O. and Registrar (they are not listening anybody ,neither teachers and deans nor students and forcing them to not allow us in exam)
so i request to Ministry of Human Resource and Development specially to our respected MRS.Smirti Irani ji to kindly take action because this is question of 116 students .
I and all my debared friends will be highly thankful to you .
Vikas Pundir
Himgiri Zee University ,Dehradun
Mo.No. 9720130734

THANKS
vikas pundir

Dec 13, 2014

Debared from the final exams

I am vikas pundir student of B.Arch. 2nd year 3rd semester have been debared from semester final exams due to late submission of fee, now their are 116 students are also debared from exams .
University Himgiri Zee University
dehradun
Harish Ajayakumar

Dec 11, 2014

REMEDY FOR MY DEGREE

Respected Sir/Madam
I am a Previous student of Kerala University. Because of my father's health problems I can't finish my Degree course from Kerala University(Already completed 2 year). But I registered My Graduation in M.S.University as a discontinued student with my 2 years earlier certificate of Kerala University. I got my degree certificate through one sitting program. With that certificate I do my PG course also. Now I am preparing for NET examination. Is their any problem for the Degree certificate for getting a Job in College. Do I cancell my Degree and Post Graduation for a lecture post. Give me a solution please.
shalu raghuwanshi

Dec 9, 2014

B.M. B.ed Collage take extra fees

Dear Sir, I got admitted to B.M.college Dist. Vidisha (M.P.), i have already deposited Rs 35,000 full fees to B.U. University Bhopal through councelling and we gave extra 3000 rs. for study material .....college is asking to deposit extra fees of Rs 5000 .....please help me sir............B.M. B.ed college in face college because there was no teacher an not give many facility according UGC, there are no play ground......water, lab etc. college started in july month but not teach for student...only 1 teacher in this college....... we are request sir please take action ..........thankyou...........
Yours Obediently
All student
shanmala

Dec 4, 2014

not receiving fellowship

I am a RGNF fellow pursuing Ph.D., in a reputed university. I have submitted all my continuation certificates till the of month October 2014. But in uploaded list its showing 5 countinuation certificates have to be upload...kindly help me in this...
manikbhasin

Dec 3, 2014

Disobeying of Academic Calendar and total dictatorship of college president Mr Kamal ghansala

Sir I want to tell you that our college Graphic Era Deemed university never follows the given academic calendar at all our exams were going to start from 3red December but now they are postponed to 29th of December because of no reason our syllabus is complete in all branches and courses but only the syllabus of Data structure is not completed which is taught by our president sir so exams are postphoned by such no. Of days.The same story repeats every semaster.
Xyz
vasant kamble

Nov 29, 2014

orgnal document ont given

sir i am vasant kamble from ambernath, i take a admission in saket collage of management kalyan west, the date of 3 aug. 2014 then after my financial problem i cancel the admission, and application given to collage date of 5 aug 2014. from that day to today they making me every time full , the not giveng my document back, please help me sir / maam i need ur help. my future deopends on my document, please help me

regard,,

CMJ FEE REFUND

TO,
HRD HEAD GUJRAT BHAWAN
NEW DELHI
SUBJECT:- AN APPLICATION TO KNOW CURRENT STATUS OF CMJ UNIVERSITY MEGHALAYA.

RESPECTED SIR ,
I AM RAJKUMAR STUDENT OF CMJ UNIVERSITY MEGHALAYA. I AM PERSUING Ph.D FROM CMJU MY PhD REGISTRATION No.IS 80185110104279. SINCE SEPTEMBER THERE IS CONTINUOUS DESPUTE WITH CMJU WHICH FELL INTO DISSOLUTION OF CMJU. SIR I HAVE PAID TO CMJU APPX. 67000/-Rs.
AS CMJ HAS DISSOLVED I CAN NOT GET MY PASSED TIME BACK, CAN I GET MY FEES RETURNED ? AND HOW CAN I PROCEED FOR IT ?
KINDLY GUIDE.
YOURS SINCERELY
RAJKUMAR
ballibhi@gmail.com
Priya Birsen Gupta

Nov 20, 2014

Not sending degree certificate.

I want to draw your kind attention towards the subject mentioned above. I completed my B.Tech from ICT (Formerly UDCT) college, Matunga. My passing year was 2012 and my department was Dyes and Intermediates Technology. I had been preparing for Govt. exams since passing out. Now I need my degree certificate. So they are asking to bring convocation affidavit. I have every proof that I was a student of that college. My request is that they should send my degree certificate on my address. My details are given below:

Nmae : Priya Birsen Gupta
Department of B.Tech: Dyes And Intermediates Technology.
Passing year: 2012.
Residential Address: B-05, Kalpataru Apartment, Near Amber Hotel, Shahad (w), Kalyan. District: Thane. State: Maharashtra. Pin Code: 421103.

Vijay Tv - Office & Coffee with DD
    Hope they don't change the storyline of...
    passport - POLICE VERIFICATION
    I had completed my passport document verification on...
    34044 - Loud speakers used by newly built temple for publicity on...
    Sir, I am Sarath Chandra. In Guntur, a new temple is...
    INDIA GOVERNMENT EDUCATION DEPARTMENT - jntu anathapur corretion
    the correction is not correct the people who are going to...
    ICICI Bank - ICICI Bank Care
    Dear Mr. Himanshu, We confirm you that, the call you...
    Dog Catcher - 7 Stray dogs
    Dear Sir, I am writing to report an increasing menace...
    GSRTC/ gujarat ST BUS - bus doesn't stop at lal darwaja
    Sir Bus root Balasinor-Dhuvaran Bus is not stop at lal...
    chennai airport - Water bottles not available
    There are no water bottles available for sale at any of...
    TSRTC - rude beharvior of the bus drive bus no:28z3680
    sir here im a regular passenger of rtc hyderabad.i need...