UGC

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about UGC

varshamalu123@gmail.com

May 25, 2016

NOT GET SCOLARSHIP AMOUNT

SIR,
iam Varshakrishnan.R post graduate student in ketalauniversity(s.d.college alappuzha)selected for the post graguate indira gandhi single girl child scolarship for the session2014-2016,Ionley got the scolarship amound for two times I have submitted documents in (canara bank alappuzha)the bank
I hope you will look in to this matter as soon as possible and will take necessary action.Thank you

Yours ,sincerely
Award letter no:f.8/2014(SA-lll)
dipu4316

May 24, 2016

extra charge

Without result of revaluation,,they give exam form last date,,sir if we passed in revaluation what about that subject exam fees which is already filled...this is rgpv university facilty...which is taking only money....
dipu4316

May 24, 2016

charge by university site

Sir,i have 2 backs in last sem. I fill revalution form but without result of revaluatio university give exam form last date...what can i do....
su1204007

May 20, 2016

for exam

Respected
sir/ madem

i am student of sangam university bhilwara.i have two back in 2nd semester.college rule say that every student who have back they give your exam such as 2nd sem. back with 4th sem.and 8th sem.
i have intership in 8th sem.but college management say that there is not possible to exam with intership.
so you got sem. back and revise your training in next six month with your fees.
without any information .
i hope from university take action for this college and management.

pawan kumar sharma
from sangam university bhilwara (raj.)
pin code - 311410
vivek mourya

May 17, 2016

about scholership .joining report filling

Sir I selected for postgraduate scholarship . But have one doubt the aapplication apply date is 28sep2015 but the selection date is 18 April 2016.and in the joining report and the first continuation certificate which date or which month we are mention sir.i am fully confusing about dates sir pls give information regarding the dates. .....
SACHIT KUMAR K

May 16, 2016

LACK OF PROFESSOR

RESPECTED SIR OR MADAM
I WOULD LIKE TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION THAT IN OUR COLLEGE ST.COLUMBUS COLLEGE HAZARIBAGH.
THERE IS NOTHING SUFFICIENT CLASS WHICH MAKES THE SYLLABUS COMPLETEABLE .
IN SEMESTER 1 ONLY 10 % SYLLABUS IS COMPLETED AND OUT OF 12 PRACTICAL ONLY 2 PRACTICAL IS DONE .ALSO OUR COLLEGE IS CONNECED WITH VINOBA BHAVE UNIVERSITY (VBU) HAZARIBAGH .
ITS VBU RESPONSIBILITY TO MAINTAN STUDENTS TEACHER RATIO.
BUT IT IS VERY SHAMEFUL FOR VBU THAT IT CANT MAINTAIN THIS RATIO.
ONLY 3 TEACHERS IS PRESENT FOR MORE TJAN 200 STUDENTS..
I ADMITTING THIS PROBLEM FROM PHYSICS DEPARTMENT..
THE BIG MISTAKE DONE BY VBU IS THAT IN SEMESTER1 WHICH IS FROM JULY TO DECEMBER AND ALL THE END SEMESTER EXAM SHOULD BE COMPLETED BUT IT IS NOT DONE ..
AND THE EXAM IS SONE IN MARCH 2016 ANS RESULT IS NOT COME ...
OUR CBCS SYSTEM IS EFFECTIVE FOR OUR COLLEGE...
IF U SOLVE THEN IT IS VERY THANKFULLY TO YOU
C.Deepika

May 8, 2016

Not get scholarship amount

Respected Sir/madam,

I am Deepika Choudhary post graduate student in Delhi University,selected for the Post -Graduate Indra Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship for the session 2014-16. I only got the scholarship amount for the first three months. I have submitted documents in the bank as mentioned in the Award letter. After may i will pass out from the college then how will i get the scholarship amount.

I hope you will look into this matter as soon as possible and will take necessary actions. Thank you.

Yours sincerely

Deepika Choudhary

Registration ID: SGC-OBC-2014-24880

Award letter No.: F.8-1/2014(SA-III)

Email address: deepikachoudhary07@yahoo.in
M.KANNAN

Apr 9, 2016

not issuing mark statement

respected sir
i have completed my PG course M.A.,(English) in mononmaniam sundharanar university through Bharath post gratuade college study center in sankaran kovil (tirunelveli district). I asked to my mark provisinol certificate in the mononmaniam sudharanar university in tirunelveli. They told me that i did not paid second year tution fees, so we can not give your provisinal mark statemet. But I have paid the fees Rs.2700 by the DD dated 31/10/2013 to the bharath post gratuade college and i have evidance of paying the fees by DD, But they told me your not paid the second year fees. They have cheated me. I am sc canditate. please help me to get mark statement.my register number is A41C12022001.

M.KANNAN
manimozhi vinesh

Apr 7, 2016

interview

FROM DATE : 26/3/2016

M.MANIMOZHI PLACE : JOLARPETTAI
CELL 9943840034
LANDLINE- 04179/241148
EMAIL – manivinu2004@gmail.com

Respected sir/ madam,

I'm Dr. M.MANIMOZHI Scheduled caste student with Doctorate in English ,On Feb17,2016 I have been interviewed for the post of Assistant Professor (AIDED) for English Department in Voorhees College - Vellore
under Thiruvalluvar University Serkad Vellore ,Tamil Nadu. Still no updates nor a reply from college, checked with College committee getting a vague response and later i heard that recruitment completed with big scam, like who ever payed heavy bribe recruited.
Please provide the following information with respect to the same:

1.Please provide photocopy a list of Vacancy details in Department wise & community wise
2.Please provide the copy of vacancy details in English Department with community wise if same published on daily newspaper or on college portal ?
3. Please give the final list of selected candidates with qualification and caste details.
4. Please provide photocopy of the Total Number candidates appeared and Shortlisted candidates for English Department on Feb17, 2016 interview with Name, caste and qualifications according to UGC norms.
5. Please give a list of all the officials in interview panel on Feb17, 2016 with qualification and experience.
6. Did officials (Selection Committee) have adhered to UGC rules in recruiting Assistant Professor(AIDED). if so please provide the UGC rules copy
7.Are these officials guilty of violating these UGC rules and hence guilty of misconduct under their conduct rules. Please give a copy of their conduct rule, which they have violated by violating the above mentioned UGC rule.

REGARDS

(M.MANIMOZHI )
Anila Jain

Apr 1, 2016

Denial of my B.Ed Application Form

I am Anila Jain from Indore (M.P.). In the year 1987 I completed my 10 Standard education, 11th Standard in 1988, and 12th standard in 1989 from Savatri Girls School, Ajmer (Rajasthan) with CBSE Board.
After this in 1990 I took up my college education and completed my college in the year 1991.
In the year 1988, since 10+2+3 system of education was introduced in the country for the first time, so we had a choice of either continue with 12th Standard from the school or else take up college education. If we take up college after 11th Standard, we would had to go to college and take up 3 year graduation course or otherwise after 12th we had a choice of taking up college for 2 year graduation degree course.
Sir, I took the option of completing 12th Standard from my same school and took up college for 2 year graduation degree course. I did my college education from Savatri Girls College, Ajmer (Affiliated to Ajmer University, Rajasthan) So I was awarded the 2 year graduation degree course from my college.
After education I was married in Indore. I lost my husband in 2012 and since then I took up my Montessori Training for Teachers and is now working as a Montessori Teacher in a local School in Indore. I have a experience of 2 years as a Montessori teacher.
Now when tried to apply for B.Ed entrance , my case was denied on the ground that I don’t have 3 year graduation degree as the minimum qualifying marks for taking up B.Ed exam is 50% in graduation. Sir, I have 2 year graduation degree from a recognized College and University with 50% marks in each of the 2 year, how and why should I be denied of taking up B.Ed. entrance exam.
I have tried to contact all responsible authorities here in Indore, but could not get the satisfactory reply and they have refused to accept my form on the ground that their requirement is for 3 year graduation degree. Besides, I have lost my time to submit my B.Ed. form in time for this year. Sir, who will be responsible for this
Sir, I humbly request you to look in my case and guide me as to how can I find solution to my problem or else I will be compelled to go to the court of Law
In anticipation of quick and favorable reply……
Yours Sincerely,
Anila Jain
Address : G-1, Ratlam Kothi, Indore (M.P.)
Mobile 9425052556
belamati kumura

Mar 31, 2016

Never get the scholarship amount till I have already submitted each and evry documents to the Bank

Respected sir/madam

I am Belamati Kumura selected for the University Rank holder scholarship for the session 2014-16... Already I have submitted all the documents mentioned in the call letter to the Canara Bank...But yet I could not get any type of amount till now through this 2 year of my PG courses. After April we will passout from the college. Than what is the problem behind it?? How can I got it?? Plzz sir do something othrwise the poor student's future will be black....

About me

Offline scholarship not yet approved year 2009-10 and 2010-11

Dombivli - 421 201
Date- 22-03-2016

Subject: Offline scholarship not yet approved year 2009-10 and 2010-11

I am Sushanti Virag Khandagale. Roll No.2091923. Category:- OBC , an Engineering student who passed out in 2012 from Institute of Petrochemical Engineering college,Lonere,Raigad (2009-2012 batch), categorized under BATU University,Raigad.I have not yet received refundable amount from my college.
I have paid total OPEN category Fees for all three years because delayed in receiving cast validity certificate. But As per rule,I have submitted cast validity certificate on time & gone through all formalities on schedule.
The college administration has no idea when it will come.They reply us that your first two years (2009-2010 and 2010-2011) scholarship (offline) not yet approved and this is pending from Mantraly. After approved scholarship we will refund your fees.
This money is really important in shaping my carrier. So, I hope the concern authorities & department will take necessary action against this as soon as possible & it’s my humble request.

Details:-

Name: Sushanti Virag Khandagale.
Registration Number: 2091923
Father’s Name:Virag Balkrishana Khandagale.
Branch: Information Technology
Institute of Petrochemical Engineering college,Lonere,Raigad(402 103)
Contact No.: 8976939988/8879897291/9224979742
Email ID: khandagalesushanti@gmail.com
Address: 206, Shree Sadguru Samarth Dham, Nandivli Road,Near Swami Samarth Math,Dombivli(E).

Here I have attached my all three years fee receipt,Online Scholarship Application Form(2011-12) & my cast validity certificate.

Thanking You,

Yours sincerely,
Sushanti V.K.
sudhakar3355

Mar 7, 2016

MBA-Cerfificates not received from University of Madras

I applied MBA-Finance to University of Madras in year 2009.

Enrolment no: C9312PBA6001.
University Name : University of Madras.

Respected Sir/Madam,
My name is Sudhakar Kundula I passed my MBA in 2012 in all subjects (Both 1st & 2nd year- including project work) from university of Madras, but still now i not received my original MBA marks memos. I paid fees for everything including for marks memos also.
He man

Mar 5, 2016

late of examination

hello sir, today your children need help.We are from B N Mandal university from Madhepura,Bihar.Our prime minister shri Narendra modi sir is trying to develop our nation in every way it may be railway,cleanliness,health or education.How can he would develop our nation without the support of youth which is many or more than 35% in our country.The university in which I and many students almost 75,000 students are studying is going 1 year late if these students are going 1 year back then how can our country will go far and far.We know that your party loose election in Bihar last year but still you and your good governance is in our heart.We don't know that you will take action against it or not but we are trying.Because any great person says koshish karne walo ki haar nahin hoti... we are waiting for our help .. your child a student...
swarnamugi

Feb 26, 2016

ugc unrecognised my certificate

sir,i finished my degree in B.A 2013-14 IN KSOU,karnataka,but due to non renewal of UGC norms that certificate has been invalid and i went to high court for this correction but i didnot get the proper response. now am planning to study for civil service examination.my only option now is joining one time sitting course.kindly inform me which university or college has been recognised to conduct the sitting degree.Am awaiting for your response.kindly answer my queries since this involve my life career.thank you
depressed one

Feb 19, 2016

ambedkar university delhi, complaint

Ambedkar university Delhi is one of the most messed up universities. There is no one inspect the university movements. They have their own rules and regulations. teachers are stubborn they don't care about students and they teach so bad that I can't even explain. There is grade cut if you have less than 65% attendance and if your attendance is less then 50% then you have too loose 2 grades. that means you will directly loose 20%. there time table is so messed , They waste approximately whole day and they keep their time table changing for first 2-3 weeks of semester end in the end you will have sure sort clash with another class and the teacher's are so rude that they don't even change the class or compensate the class and student have suffer grade cuts. scoring marks is very very difficult in this university. there is grading system in this university and one doesn't even know how they give marks. there is no specified marks given in question paper . they are actually killing undergraduate students . there is lot of pressure that student have face.
manjeet2005

Feb 19, 2016

REGARDING SALARY

RESPECTED SIR,
THIS IS FOR YOUR KIND OF INFORMATION THAT I WORKED AS A ASSISTANT PROFESSOR AT GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY, GREATER NOIDA FROM 11TH JUNE 2014 TO 29TH JANUARY, 2016.DUE TO PERSONAL REASON I RESIGNED ON 1ST JANUARY, 2016 AND SUBMITTED TO REGISTRAR OFFICE AND I ALSO SERVED MY NOTICE PERIOD OF ONE MONTH WITHOUT ANY LEAVE AND ALSO CLEARED ALL MY DUES. I DID NOT RECEIVE MY SALARY OF THE MONTH DECEMBER,2015 AND JANUARY,2016.THERE IS NO PROPER RESPONSE FROM THE COLLEGE MANAGEMENT.I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST YOU PLEASE DO NEEDFUL FOR GETTING THE SALARY.

BEST REGARDS,
MANJEET KUMAR
SCSE DEPARTMENT,
GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY,GREATER NODIA
mouniks

Feb 15, 2016

regarding single sitting degree

Hi sir,

I Heard that there is a new sheme as per UGC norms we can register for a single sitting degree.is that scheme is there can register for that..please suggest me,reply me as soon as possible
ajijul

THANK YOU...
sai kumars

Feb 3, 2016

Against Ugc

We students of MA Journalism and public relations(prof G Ram reddy distance education)on 3-feb-2016, we got message saying that change the course,how can it possible sir,already we have prepared for exams, before taking admission university has to intimate to students, but it was shocking to us and wasting one academic year. Journalism is our carrier and we specially we chosen this course,please do in needful sir.

Students

Venkateswarlu Pati

Jan 30, 2016

req...for get back original certificates

SIR / Iam P.Rajesh B.Tech[IT] 2nd year[ lateral] entry student bearing Roll no 13315A1201 through the spot counseling held in ECET-2013 in srinidhi institute of science&tecnology ghatkesar Hyderabad telangana state.After my admission in to the course I was unable to attend college regularly due to ill health because of which I have got detained in the 1 st semester of 2 nd year. I have consulted the management and request my original certificates[ SSC & DEEE] .but they demanded me to pay the fee remaining 2 years beings a student from poor family, it became difficult for me pay remaining 2 years fee with out study.hence i have decided to work in any company to lead my life in better way without becoming burden to my parents.hence i request you to look in to the matter and justify by returning my original [SSC&DEEE] certificates. p P.Rajesh mobile no 9676113251[rajeshchowary214@gmail.com]
Suma Handa

Jan 27, 2016

Discrepancy in 1st semester university result

I would like to bring it to your kind notice regarding the injustice that has been done to my daughter Ms.Simran Handa (Roll No: NU15UBM042).

She appeared for her 1st semester examinations in all subjects. When the result was declared it was found that she failed in internal assessment practical (she scored a zero out of 10) in Human Anatomy subject. There is no University practical examination.

In all subjects including Human Anatomy theory she has done well and infact has scored first class with distinction other than this internal assessment practical in human anatomy.

On enquiry the college authority has blamed it on to my daughter that she should have checked properly when she was given the internal assessment sheet foir signature.

The following points for which I require clarifications are:

1. How is that just one practical slide observation is conducted based on which an internal assessment has been given? Even for the theory also only one test was conducted in Anatomy. Usually two to three tests and may be assignments are conducted and an average is usually taken.
2. How did the college authorities not notice that the student has failed in the practicals and has sent her elgibility to appear in that subject? Apparently there is also another student who was absent on that particular day for the practical examination, yet was allowed to write the university examination for the subject. The college authorities casually remark that it was an oversight.
3. Why is the internal assessment marks not sent to the parents? Infact medical colleges give sms to parents even if their wards are absent from class.

Now the college authorities ask my daughter to repeat both theory and practical. Why should she be subjected to mental harassment of repeating it when the college and university is equally responsible for it. A lapse from an university of such repute is not expected.

I request your goodself, that this case may sympathetically be considered and investigated and justice may be done to my daughter.

Yours truly,
Suma
papanargha

Jan 26, 2016

NEVER START OF UGC FELLOWSHIP THOUGH I HAVE JOINED NEAR ABOUTS 18TH MONTHS.

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM,
I, Argha Ghosh, joined as JRF under UGC-Junior Research Fellowship Scheme in Department of Mathematics of The University of Burdwan on 31/07/2014 and my university sent my documents to UGC office on 23rd march 2015. My Joining Report with the status “registration under process” has been sent to UGC through The University of Burdwan . I have received letter from UGC office for call for Ph.d registration certificate but I had already sent my registration certificate to UGC office on 23rd September 2015, I have found other UGC fellows got Bank link and received fellowships within one month of sending Joining Report but yet I did not get bank link in Canara Bank. It is every much pathetic to do research work without fellowship since I am a son of poor father having no school degree.Recently I visit UGC office at Delhi now they are denying that I have sent my Ph.D registration certificate so I give them my registration certificate again but I am scared that I will never get my fellowship. Please help me otherwise it is impossible to do research. My net certificate Sr. no.2121240941, ref no. 23/12/2012(ii)EU-V, dated: 06/08/2013.roll no.419720 AND EMAIL ID: papanargha@gmail.com,.HELP,HELP ,HELP
Harshvarddhan Singh

Jan 24, 2016

Not recieving my Transcripts back .

This is to bring to the notice that i am a student of first year B.tech 2015-19 wants to discontinue the course due to mother's health and other reasons but VEL TECH UNIVERSITY CHENNAI isn't returning my Transcripts back even after requesting them even on the basis of medical treatment . All they do is just manipulate the mind of child and his/her parents as well and misbehaved by the Chancellor .

On the day of counselling it was clearly told that you'll get all your documents back after one month of verification .

How can i get my documents back ?

Kindly inform me any information regarding this on myoffice016@gmail.com
ashik vi

Jan 23, 2016

the college custudying my original 10 th & 12 th certificate ( sreenivas college of physiotheraphy)

I got admission at sreenivas college of physiotheraphy manglore . I only attend 30 days of class. And due to some financial problems i had stop it. But they can't give my assal certificates. Is it possible to get them?

BSNL Punjab - Not Providing Me Broadband
    Sir, I'm Ravinder Singh, From Ber Khurd.I want a...
    Hathway Hyderabad - Address change. But no internet since 13 days.
    Guys please dont go for hathway. Mine was Address change....
    Zara, India - Below PAR Quality
    To whoever it may concern, Attached are the images of...
    Shopclues - Order 91862627- delivered a worthless product
    Delivered defective (worthless) product, order no...
    asian lock product is door locks - air pollution noise pollution
    We all the residance of our locality are suffering from...
    HDFC Bank - wannt yo close my salary account which has been...
    To, Bank Manager, HDFC Bank, Hiranandani...
    BSNL KRUSHI CARD PREPAID PLAN - 109 plan aani 4G seve babat
    1) krupaya apalyla ak kalkalichi vinanti aahe ki 141 cha...
    Act Fibernet hyderabad - worst service for ever no connectivity from past 6 days
    every time when i called to your number 040-66272727 those...
    passport - Not received passport
    Dear sir /madam I have been given complain of not...