UGC

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about UGC

lokajanani

Jul 28, 2016

U.G.C.scale to demonstrator

Respected Sir/Madam
,Most of the state are yet not implemented u.g.c. scale to demonstrator.
(.1They have acquired post graduate qualification and performing teaching work like external and internal in the+2 council examination
(2)The only teaching staff, have no promotion.
3) The post has been abolished by u.g.c. still it is continuing
4) .It is a tuition helping verb,
5) It is to be abolished completely by all states or the post to be declared as Additional Lecture(P.G.qualification) 5) It should be the first step of entry of college teacher.
6) U.G.C. 7 PAY COMMITTEE should make law to grant u.g.c.scale to both lecture and demonstrator.
7) Unless grants to be restricted.
8) There is a grave question who will vigilant the class room teaching.
THANKS & REGARDS
Dpks00008

Jul 20, 2016

University irresponsible

Respected sir/ madam

I am Deepak singh student of monad university hapure .I have Completed to my university irresponsible and there staff misbehaviour and mentally harassed to students. The University do not respond student complaint there management staff and security guard fighted to student .The made daily new role and regulation but doesn't work so please take any action about to my university and i'm provided to you my university details.

MONAD UNIVERSITY
Address: N.H. 24, Delhi Hapur Road, Village & Post Kastla, Kasmabad, Hapur, Pilkhuwa, Uttar Pradesh 245101
Phone: 0122 232 7000
atmanu205

Jul 19, 2016

Non consideration of rendered part time service

I would like to bring to your kind notice some grave injustice done to some section of teaching staff in the department of collegiate education in Karnataka. I have worked as a part time lecturer in Government and government aided colleges from 1988 onwards. The state government considered our case in the year 1996 and ordered for absorption on permanent basis. But due to litigation our absorption dragged up to 2003. We finally absorbed in the year 2003. I had rendered almost 16 years of service as on 2003 and had acquired requisite qualification of UGC SLET even before absorption. The government has not cared to recognize my long service of 16 years as part time lecturer and long services of more that seventy other lecturers absorbed by the same order.
We are denied all placement promotion even though we are near retirement with only two or three years of service left. I request you to intervene in this matter and clarify UGC stand in this matter. We plead with you to prevail upon the state government to consider our part time service for benefits.
I hope you will look into this matter as soon as possible and will take necessary actions. Thank you.
Note: Mail sent to mail id jssandhu.ugc@nic.in, cm.ugc@nic.in, vcm.ugc@nic.in on 14.02.2016 & Register post to Chairman-Veda Prakesh, vice precedent- Devraj, Secretry- Jaspal Singh Sandhu.
Dr A T MANU
ditu29

Jul 16, 2016

Not get scholarship amount

Respected Sir/madam,

I am Dhriti Dutta under graduate student in Jorhat Women University,selected for the Ishan Uday Scholarship for the session 2015-16. I don't get the scholarship amount for the first three Installment amount. I have submitted documents in the bank as mentioned in the Award letter. But the bank said that the scholarship amount was not sanctioned by UGC.

Yours sincerely

Email ID - dhritidutta8@gmai.com
deep40902

Jul 11, 2016

complaint againts DESH BHAGAT UNIVERSITY MANDIGOBINDGARH

Subject – complaint against Desh Bhagat University mandigibind garh (Punajb )
Respected Sir/madam ,
I want to say that I MANDEEP SINGH was perusing Phd in Electronics and communication from Desh Bhagat University Mandigobindgarh and my registration number is 13321179002. I was took the admission in Nov-2013 and I completed my course work in june 2014 . University has no supervisor at the time of admission. University give me supervisor In February-2015 to September 2015 .
The conclusion of my mail is university has no supervisor and no software for research according to UGC norms.
I spend my all saving for this study . I give as university fee 1,25000 to university . University does not listen my problem , I met to Vice chancellor sir he told me “ Fill next semester fee then we can talk otherwise Get out from my office “ please sir take necessary action against the university for Refund my Fee. I lost my two and half precious year of my career and do not want lose more. Please sir helps me. I am waiting for your positive response.
Your Faithfully
Mobile no. – 8528888806
E-mail- mail4mandeepsingh@gmail.com
Joskin samuel

Jul 10, 2016

Delay in conducting exams and publishing result

I am doing my B.sc agriculture course in sridev suman uttarkhand university.It is a four years course.But till date they haven't announced the date of second semester exams.and also they have not released our first semester exam results.. Whenever I contact them there was no response.If they continue the same definitely if will affect us in future.so kindly please take action to keep our exams on time.
bachcha singh

Chandigarh University,
NH-95, Chandigarh Ludiana Highway
Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar
Punjab-140413

Sub:- Regarding Refund of First Semester Fees and Hostel Advance Payment.

With due respect I would like to state that, I enrolled for my Son Saurabh Kumar Singh in your esteemed College during the year 2015-16 under the branch CSE Roll No. 15BCS1707
In this regard I would like to inform you that Saurabh Kumar Singh enrolled on 5th Aug 2015, due to the admission in the govt. college.His date of joining was 7th Aug 2015 and withdrawn from college enrollment on 2nd Sep 2015.
Hence this is a request to you that, I am a single earned person of the family and don’t comes under the slab of income tax. I arranged to pay his fees of my son by taking loan from my employer which is being deducted from my salary every month.
Looking towards my financial condition I would humbly request you to kindly refund the first( Semester) college fees Rs. 60000/- (10000+50000) and hostel charges Rs. 35000/- paid in the beginning of the course as an advance payment. Kindly refund the balance amount after deducting a month fees as per UGC Act.
We have being following up for the refund of admission fees and hostel fees since Sep-2015, and recently we have only received a sum of Rs. 18500/- against the hostel fees out of Rs 35000/-.
Kindly arrange for the early payment of the refund amount at the earliest possible. I shall be obliged if you consider my request.

Yours Faithfully

Email add:-sbachchasingh@yahoo.com
Survi sharma

Jul 4, 2016

College misbehaviour

Hi i am a student of dayanand sagar college in bangalore.during my back up exams in may for 3rd year,my head of department took my watch saying that it is not allowed.after the exam when i asked him about the watch,he asked me to come later.everyday he did the same thing.i complained the principal about this,bt he gave no reaction.2 days back hod told me that he dont know about my watch and if i make any complain against it,he will detained me for 3 years.what am i supposed to do now?
Brave14

Jul 3, 2016

BML Munjal University Exploiting Students

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am a student of BML Munjal University,Haryana. I am currently studying in Engineering. Sir/Madam I belong from a working class family. I want to tell you after joining this college I have been going to serious mental pressure and depression, I knew that most private college in India rip off students right away in form of admission fees and additional charges about which one realize only after entering the college, But earlier I believed that if government knew about these kind of deeds these college do, then they sure will act upon it but sadly only after entering the college I realized that government even after being aware of the gimmick,that these private university are running, don't act or even try to stop them. Rather they give them discounts on the name of Educational purpose. I guess primarily as these colleges are owned by big corporation, that is why government don't want to enter-fare with the unethical business in the name of education these colleges are running, As such Hero Motor Corp. backs BML Munjal University. What a student's value is in front of such big corporation. My college threaten students to speak any thing against them, they say they will remove the scholarship of student or even remove him/her from the college. In begging some else course outline was told and something different was followed. One of the branch was dissolved and students were told to join some else branch. They earlier told 75% attendance was mandatory and then turned it into 80% just for monetary gains. Changed the subjects just because teacher of that subject was not there in college. If you fail in attendance they deduct one grade right away from final result. None of it was told at the time of admission, They have no co-operation for students. Just take advantage of them as per they want because there is no one to complain to in this college and no one will hear outside the college, They charge Rs.5000 for re-exam or less than 80% attendance, But the policies are not applicable to all some students who belong to influential background get to enjoy rather more freedom.
I don't know if it even matter to any one in government but it does matter to students. They way these private universities who call themselves non-profit but are nothing but for profit and not just for-profit they are thugs in suits who get to bend the education system any way they want to. These colleges are degrading the level of education around the country and because of them so many student have to suffer, many don't even survive by the end of it. Please look into this matter and help any way you can.

Your Thankfully
Student
icfai@31may

Jun 21, 2016

SERVICE TERMINATION AND LAW VIOLATION

This is to bring to the kind notice of the esteemed body that ICFAI University Jharkhand (Private) is flouting all the academic as well as employment laws in the state. The norms that are being flouted are as follows:-

1) This private University has started since 2008 and despite being ordered by the UGC, till date there has been no inspectional Visit by the UGC.
2) In this University super-annulated employee's are working beyond the age of 65.
3) There is too much salary disparities amongst the employees. No UGC payscale is being followed.
4) VC himself is non PH. D and is guiding PH. D student.
5) Employees are thrown out of job even without any reasons even if their probation period of service is completed. This is nothing but a complete violation of employments act.
6) Some professor's is directly promoted from a lecturer's post to a Professor, which is again highly a matter of serious concern, and shows disrespect to other lecturer's who are equally qualified. This also highlights gross favoritism which is responsible for de-motivation.
7) Recently I have been given a termination letter without any prior intimation and neither any reason's which are valid , which clearly states that this University is functioning by whims and fancies of super-annulated employee's with joint effort from the central HR Hyderabad.

Dear Sir/Madam
With due respect the above mentioned flaws should be immediately addressed by your esteemed end so that norms are not violated openly. Please ensure that the UGC team visit this organization and find out the open violation of UGC act.

Aditya Kumar Singh
Employee id : 24K32096
Ex-Lecturer of ICFAI
Amitkashyap490

Jun 16, 2016

migration Certificate

Dear Sir/madam,
I have Completed My Graduation (B.A Program) From MG University In 2015.And I need Migration Certificate For Further Studies.
But University authorities told me that you have to pay Rs.12000 /- For migration Certificate.my Financial condition does not allow to pay this amount. But Any other Universities & institution Does not charge any amount for migration certificate . If They Charges then their prices is very Nominal.

Because I can't take Risk with my education and Career.

Thanks&Regards
Amit Kashyap
Amitkashyap490

Jun 16, 2016

migration Certificate

Dear Sir/madam,

Because I can't take Risk with my education and Career.
Naib Subedar Prem Kumar

Jun 12, 2016

NON REFUNDING OF HOSTEL CHARGE AND FEE

My Son Ashwini Kumar was taken admission in Galgotia University (Admission No 14SCME 101291, Reg No 1011181983) for Mechanical Engineering 2014-15. He neither stay with hostel a single day nor attended classes due to exigencies ininterview for NDA. A sum of Rs 1,59,000/- was deposited vide SBI DD No556603 dt 25 Jun 2014 as fee and hostel charge Rs 70,000/- vide SBI DD No 104328 dt 01 Jul 2014.

Sir, Application for refunding have already been submitted with requisite documents and also order issued by registrar Mr. AK Mathur and Dy VC Mrs. Luthra for refunding to Account Section. After aproaching several times with Mr. Arora of account section, he prapared a cheque and said me to return back. Cheque will be forwarded after obtaining signature of Director. Sir till date after passing two yrs amount has not been received. I have to time and again bear travel and logging expenses, which leads to undue mental harassment and monetary loss.
In view of the above, you are requested to take necessary action against Galgotia University for refunding the said amount.

JC-560786K Nb Sub Prem Kumar
Mob : 9418136397, 9462285753
ankitsian

Jun 9, 2016

MBA-Cerfificates not received from MTU, Noida

I have completed my MBA in 2013 but PCP - A status is showing in 1st year. But still I did not get my degree and mark sheets. There are 4 students in my batch who did not clear PCP-A status but even after that they got degree and marks-sheet
Whenever I ask to my college they said we don’t know why the university not issuing your degree and marks sheet of final year. Then I have taken the decision to come in university campus and I have submitted an application regarding all of this but still I am waiting for my degree and mark sheet

Kindly please do me a favor and issue me marks-sheet of final year and degree as soon as possible because this is very important to me
Name: Ankit Singh
Mobile No. 8010413860
PARVATHY t a

Jun 9, 2016

Reject PG Indira Gandi scholarship for single girl child

I would like to know about the reason for cancellation of my scholarship.if I got above 60% in first year and satisfy all the conditions
My ID-SGC GEN 2015 16 29622
Date of birth-22/4/1993
plz convey the reason for cancel.
e mail:parvathyta93@gmail.com
Shivkumar Prasad

Jun 1, 2016

Exploitation by Kalka Dental College, Meerut

My daughter Vandana Kumari was the student there in the session 2006-2010, at Kalka Dental college,Partapur Bypass, Meerut with Roll No- 6117090,( BDS) who was permitted to appear at the exam after paying full and final dues and getting NO DUES Certificate from the Institution. After passing the examination she is denied the certificate and a demand of panel interest has been put before her for the issuance of the certificate.This is hundred percent beyond the guideline of UGC. UGC must not have allowed the institution to collect interest from the student. I request the UGC authority to intervene into the matter and get me rescued. My Address is as below:
Shiv Kumar Prasad, Adarsh Nagar, Behind Shiva Hero Agency, Mohanpur Road, Samaastipur-848101,Bihar.
Mobile No- 08986035638
Rsachin123

May 30, 2016

Justify couse fee

i am sachin garg from delhi. i just want to inform to UGC about course fee. There are many Universities opening day by day in delhi/gurgaon/Noida.
They are charging aprox 3,00,000 to 5,00,000 rupees for full time and part time course. My question to UGC.
Can you please justify the course fee?
i know you can not justify because you are businessman who are selling education in india.
My request to UGC and Indian government please take some concrete steps and provide cheapest education to people if you want to develop you country.
Please also do audit to check the fack university available in delhi .

Sachin
varshamalu123@gmail.com

May 25, 2016

NOT GET SCOLARSHIP AMOUNT

SIR,
iam Varshakrishnan.R post graduate student in ketalauniversity(s.d.college alappuzha)selected for the post graguate indira gandhi single girl child scolarship for the session2014-2016,Ionley got the scolarship amound for two times I have submitted documents in (canara bank alappuzha)the bank
I hope you will look in to this matter as soon as possible and will take necessary action.Thank you

Yours ,sincerely
Award letter no:f.8/2014(SA-lll)
dipu4316

May 24, 2016

extra charge

Without result of revaluation,,they give exam form last date,,sir if we passed in revaluation what about that subject exam fees which is already filled...this is rgpv university facilty...which is taking only money....
dipu4316

May 24, 2016

charge by university site

Sir,i have 2 backs in last sem. I fill revalution form but without result of revaluatio university give exam form last date...what can i do....
su1204007

May 20, 2016

for exam

Respected
sir/ madem

i am student of sangam university bhilwara.i have two back in 2nd semester.college rule say that every student who have back they give your exam such as 2nd sem. back with 4th sem.and 8th sem.
i have intership in 8th sem.but college management say that there is not possible to exam with intership.
so you got sem. back and revise your training in next six month with your fees.
without any information .
i hope from university take action for this college and management.

pawan kumar sharma
from sangam university bhilwara (raj.)
pin code - 311410
vivek mourya

May 17, 2016

about scholership .joining report filling

Sir I selected for postgraduate scholarship . But have one doubt the aapplication apply date is 28sep2015 but the selection date is 18 April 2016.and in the joining report and the first continuation certificate which date or which month we are mention sir.i am fully confusing about dates sir pls give information regarding the dates. .....
SACHIT KUMAR K

May 16, 2016

LACK OF PROFESSOR

RESPECTED SIR OR MADAM
I WOULD LIKE TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION THAT IN OUR COLLEGE ST.COLUMBUS COLLEGE HAZARIBAGH.
THERE IS NOTHING SUFFICIENT CLASS WHICH MAKES THE SYLLABUS COMPLETEABLE .
IN SEMESTER 1 ONLY 10 % SYLLABUS IS COMPLETED AND OUT OF 12 PRACTICAL ONLY 2 PRACTICAL IS DONE .ALSO OUR COLLEGE IS CONNECED WITH VINOBA BHAVE UNIVERSITY (VBU) HAZARIBAGH .
ITS VBU RESPONSIBILITY TO MAINTAN STUDENTS TEACHER RATIO.
BUT IT IS VERY SHAMEFUL FOR VBU THAT IT CANT MAINTAIN THIS RATIO.
ONLY 3 TEACHERS IS PRESENT FOR MORE TJAN 200 STUDENTS..
I ADMITTING THIS PROBLEM FROM PHYSICS DEPARTMENT..
THE BIG MISTAKE DONE BY VBU IS THAT IN SEMESTER1 WHICH IS FROM JULY TO DECEMBER AND ALL THE END SEMESTER EXAM SHOULD BE COMPLETED BUT IT IS NOT DONE ..
AND THE EXAM IS SONE IN MARCH 2016 ANS RESULT IS NOT COME ...
OUR CBCS SYSTEM IS EFFECTIVE FOR OUR COLLEGE...
IF U SOLVE THEN IT IS VERY THANKFULLY TO YOU
C.Deepika

May 8, 2016

Not get scholarship amount

Respected Sir/madam,

I am Deepika Choudhary post graduate student in Delhi University,selected for the Post -Graduate Indra Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship for the session 2014-16. I only got the scholarship amount for the first three months. I have submitted documents in the bank as mentioned in the Award letter. After may i will pass out from the college then how will i get the scholarship amount.

Yours sincerely

Deepika Choudhary

Registration ID: SGC-OBC-2014-24880

Award letter No.: F.8-1/2014(SA-III)

Email address: deepikachoudhary07@yahoo.in
M.KANNAN

Apr 9, 2016

not issuing mark statement

respected sir
i have completed my PG course M.A.,(English) in mononmaniam sundharanar university through Bharath post gratuade college study center in sankaran kovil (tirunelveli district). I asked to my mark provisinol certificate in the mononmaniam sudharanar university in tirunelveli. They told me that i did not paid second year tution fees, so we can not give your provisinal mark statemet. But I have paid the fees Rs.2700 by the DD dated 31/10/2013 to the bharath post gratuade college and i have evidance of paying the fees by DD, But they told me your not paid the second year fees. They have cheated me. I am sc canditate. please help me to get mark statement.my register number is A41C12022001.

M.KANNAN

Rajinder Kataria - extra toll cgarge
    why are you extra toll charge tata 407 vehicle as per...
    Railway catering services - Water bottle selling at high price
    Hi , l am travelling in train no 12322 . And railway...
    Noida Authority Sewage Department - Cover of sever line (Gutter)
    Dear Sir, About two months back i.e. in the 2nd half of...
    Bharat Gas Cylander - Kitchen Care - Connection failiure
    I am kishan lal and my gas no. Is 10822. From last two...
    Dy CDA (AF). New Delhi - Non payment of revised pension arrears
    As per Circular 549 dated 30 Sep 2015 the revised pension...
    Makemytrip.com - Payback points
    Hi, I have booked several international air ticket...
    tanya - Scholarship not received
    Scholarship not received Sir my name is Tanya kumari....
    Dr. batra's - Useless doctors
    I have a serious case of acne since the past 6 years. I...
    Star Plus - iss pyaar ko kya naam doon
    Plz plz plz star olus if you will back with ipkknd new...
    Aicel Cellular Network - Deduct my Balance for Wap services Without My Knowledge
    Iam S.Kalpana My Moboile Number - 9965847344 Aircel...