UGC

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about UGC

Pooja Bhatia1

Mar 31, 2015

Resolving of complaints

Any person , be it student, parent or any worker associated with any educational institute has some complaint to write about.

It makes me wonder, if any action is really being taken on their complaints or this is just an eyewash.

For example staff members have repeatedly complained against Galgotias University-Greater Noida...But, it seems they have not got any respite.

Same is the case with the parents & students who have ever been associated with this college. They do not refund the admission fees. on withdrawal of the admission. Even when it is clearly mentioned at the time of the admission.This has been happening year after year.And if ever they issue a cheque for refund...it does not clear. If, even some of the complaints on this forum had been resolved,I do not think colleges like Galgotia would have so openly flouted the norms.

Hoping there is somebody who can look into the matter and come to the help of parents & staff of this college.

Any reply would be appreciated.
Pauper

Mar 30, 2015

Regarding granting status of University to Graphic Era Hill University

This University is not qualified for technical courses ( B.Tech and M.Tech) . They don't have lab facilities for B.Tech students. Cheating and passing students without proper assessment. They are defaming technical aura of this country and they are selling degree to students without proper marks assessment. Not paying salary to their staff members. Moreover, they don't pass criteria of being University. They don't have adequate space for running B.Tech degree courses. They are taking money to pass the students . I requested you to please investigate the whole case and must pay a visit at GEHU campus in Dehradun. Various courses don't have adequate teachers. The whole B.arch department was running by two teachers.
veerjoshi

Mar 25, 2015

Complain for delay in result declaration.

I'm student of " Krantiguru Shyamjikrishna Verma Kachchh University ", Place- Bhuj-Kachchh, Pin- 370001..Sir here i present for complain against my university for our result declaration delay. sir we complete our 1st sem since 3 month and our 2nd sem exam date will declare by university but, we are in trouble to plan for our next semester. So please help us for this.. and get quick action againts university.

Regards..
Abhinay Sood

Mar 25, 2015

Fraud Internal Assessment

This is Abhinay Sood Lecturer cum admin of DDM GROUP OF INSTITUTES BANEHRA( TEH. AMB (H.P.)). Sir, this is to bring into your kind notice that college named "GOVT. COLLEGE DAULATPUR CHOWK" have a technical and management department in which many students future gonna ruined by their teachers. Actually the thing is that in BCA Syllabus of HPU there is a Final year project which supposed to be deposited by students and to be taught by teachers. BUT the shameful thing is that without even any project training and so without any practicals of BCA IIIrd year teachers marking them with their own intentional marks. And the files are being copied from previous year deposited projects that was developed under my guidance -"as per suggested by the teachers". Now the question is if one college teaching his students with full potential and other is just enjoying by sitting back in their chairs. And at last submit fake internals for reputation of the Institute then is there any criteria or Law against these Institutes?? Who is going to take care of these things ?? Which punishment will be given to such INSTITUTIONS AND FACULTIES?? Isn't it good to banned such courses in such downgraded colleges?? Hope so, that for INSPECTION of such corruption issues and to weed out such Dual policies from such campuses UGC will take an action.

With regards,
Abhinay Sood
sammyy

Mar 18, 2015

Real business of BML UNIVERSITY

Real face of BML University. They promise to give scholarship, after taking an admission they torture students to sign the criteria form in which these things are written.( in order to keep the scholarship , have to get the good marks, attendance compulsory cannot leave the university and join other institutes, if you are not liable to fulfill the criteria in any semester then you are liable to pay the entire amount of scholarship money. Really good in Business and know the tactics to torture students. Because of these business college students do false things. they don't even inform to parents and they deal with students. Help them
Chandra kumar.T

Mar 10, 2015

Not receiving the ugc RGNF Fellowship for 9 Months

Respected sir/madam
I am T.CHANDRA KUMAR doing Ph.D Research Scholar, in Alagappa university, Karaikudi, Tamilnadu. I under the UGC RGNF Scheme in the year of 2012-13. I have recieved my first six months fellowship, But last eight months i have did not received the amount. I have submitted all my continuation certificates, 2 Half yearly Certificates and 4 HRA certifcates till the Month of December 2014.I have submitted my certificates in the branch of Canara Bank, Madurai (Chekkanoorani Branch). canara bank corresponding fellowship employees also not responding well.

Please look into consider for my problem sir,
Award letter no: 2012-2013-25132

Date:11-03-2015
rajunangal

Mar 9, 2015

indus international university

This is a fake colledg is running many illegal courses.do not join and destroy your. Steer.degree granted by them is invalid and not recognized.it is a fraud college.
srividhyakiran

Mar 9, 2015

scholarship not recieved

SCHOLARSHIP NOT RECEIVED
I was getting scholarship from UGC for PG merit scholarship for university rank holders for the academic session 2013-15.But so far I have received scholarship for octomber,november &december2014 months though I have submitted the required papers at Canara bank of Nalgonda branch,Telangana..I am yet to receive scholarship for PG-1st year&PG-2ndyear first 3 months(july,august&september) months.So,kindly look into the matter and my registration IDs are as under for your reference.

Registration ID for University Rank Holder(2013-15):URH-2013-2015-7460
Date Of Birth : 05/07/1993
ravichandran.g

Mar 6, 2015

SALARY PROBLEM

I am working RVS PADHMAVATHY college of engineering and technology near to Chennai. In this college, salary is not given fully. In every month they cut the salary saying some reasons suddenly without informing new rules and regulations earlier. In Last month January 2015, they cut near rupees 5000, for leave of one day. For giving pongal festival holydays we are forced to work for 8days continuous without rest. But for taking one day leave after pongal, they cut the salary for seven days. They cheat more amount of salary money by cutting salary for more persons. In many times we had worked in Sundays also without any extra salary. Even though we made the alternate arrangement for class work with intimation, they cut the salary, why? We take extra class work for which other persons takes leave for college admission work. In this condition they give very low salary which is not enough to run the family. Our family suffers very much due to unexpected loss of pay without any information and humanity. I request to take necessary actions to receive the full salary and request to you prevent cheating of salary. In many engineering colleges this salary cheating spreads and it is continuing with holding our PG and UG certificates. They treat us as slaves. The question arises that why did we study for this worst condition of work. Please take actions against this type of salary cheating colleges.
aamjanta

Mar 2, 2015

SALARY ISSUE WITH GALGOTIAS EDUCATIONAL GROUP

high Irregularities in salary/NO SALARY FOR PAST 5 MONTHS
IRREGULARITY IN SALARY AT GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY, greater noida

The university is not paying their employee whether it may be teaching or non teaching staff, they are yet to pay salary of staff for the month of May, june, Dec 2014 and Jan Feb 2015. university is taking huge fees from students and not paying salary to their employee.
This is the usual scenario in Galgotias University. All teaching and nonteaching staff members are facing this problem regularly due to which everything is quite uncertain here.

Some strict action has to be taken against employer for their this mode of conduct.

Non teaching Staff members of Galgotias University
DRaghavendar

Mar 1, 2015

Not receiving the ugc merit scholarship

Respected sir/madam
I am D RAGHAVENDAR studying MSC geophysics second year in osmania university Hyderabad. I got ugc merit scholarship under post graduate merit scholarship for university rank holders -2013-2015.
I got first year scholarship along with my friends, but in second year i could'nt receive even a single rupee,all my friends are received their scholarship in the month of oct-2014 only.
I submitted my continuation certificates two times ,even canara bank corresponding schlorship employees also not reponding well.
Please consider my problem sir,
Award letter no: 2013-2015-6181
Date:05-03-2014
shivaprasad.s

Feb 28, 2015

my sslc and diploma original markscards held by private engg collage SRSIT bangalore

Dear sir/madem
Am shivaprasad s/o shivalingamurthy had joined for E&CE in the year 2007 and 2008 to the 'sri revanna siddeshwara institute of technology'(SRSIT) which comes under 'VTU'. I have selected the collage according to Diploma CET of karnataka.Due to my lack of mathematics and financial background i discontinued my education in 4th sem in the same year of academy. when i approached the collage for my original certificates submitted at the admission they demanded to pay the remaining academic years admission money. i was very sad and decided to continue my course instead of paying them wastefully and once again joined the same course in the year 2010 which they collected full amount of 24,000 for single semister.as i am very weak in mathametics i got 1year back and again joined for 3rd year engg in 2011-2012. AS i came to know that my poor maths ability cant complete this course i discontinued again. The collge is not ready to give my original sslc and diploma certificates. i couldn't apply for any other jobs due to this. am stucked since 7years so please do help me soon. am very depressed by it..
yours kindly
shivaprasad.s
mob:8105672674
hsteld

Feb 26, 2015

Sri Venkateshwara University: B.Ed Results Published without a Single Script Evaluated

I regret to inform you that none my papers have been evaluated at all. When the results were out in December, at least 15 students of my batch (including me) could not access the same because of what was called a technical error. I've got to know my results today and am shocked to learn that my marks range in the low 40s in all papers except one (in which I have scored 61). I have performed excellently in all papers and my expectations were to secure 75-80%. I request you to take immediate action into this and facilitate the reassessment of all my papers, including the Practicals which were outstanding as well. The following detail would be of much help to you:

Roll No.- 7914076
College: Montessori College of Education, Nennuru Affiliated to Sri Venkateshwara University Tirupati

I have maintained a glorious academic record throughout-- I have been a Gold Medalist in M.A English and am NET qualified. Hope you will look upon this on a priority basis as the University officials have not responded as yet. I had complained previously, to NCTE and the University adminstration, about the non-receipt of our online B.Ed results but in vain. I would be glad to know about your follow-up action.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Many thanks and regards,
kitt

Feb 22, 2015

less salary in private engg. colleges of RTU

I would like to draw your kind attention towards the fact that M.Tech candidates as Assistant Prof. with NET qualified are getting just Rs. 22,000 salary in RTU affiliated engg. colleges. When sixth pay commission will be strictly followed??
Tanya Kumari Sharma

Feb 7, 2015

Irregularities in salary

IRREGULARITY IN SALARY AT GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY

This is regarding Galgotias University, located at Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. University normally pays a month’s salary of faculty members at the end of the next month. This time many faculty members except junior faculty members did not get their salary of December, 2014 still. Last year during this time, the faculty members did not get their salary for a long time and as a result junior faculty members went for strike. Many non teaching staff members and a few peons did not get their salary for three to four months during the current financial year. Even sweepers do not get their salary in time. Almost every month they go for strike and they get their salary for the previous month.

- Staff members of Galgotias University
kranthi820

Feb 4, 2015

vardhaman college of engineering

Hello sir...good morning...

I don't feel good in college....i don't feel interesting n most of time is wasting by listening to classes....so I quitted college to find something new.......

Most of friends are also ready get out of college if they have money or if certificates will be given without taking money.....so plz help in getting back my certificates.......thankyou very much sir.....I'm from a poor family but I can't learn here due to lack of mathematical skills ......most of our lateral entry(not from inter mpc...from polytechnic diploma) students are lagging in that..........
krsajitha

Jan 30, 2015

Againstfinalresult of researchaward 2014-16

Sub: Ensure the opportunity for the research award reg :-
Ref: 1.Recommendation sheet of the subject(s) expert for Research Award 2014-16.Subject:Malayalam. dated 23-12-2014.
2.The final list of Research Award 2014-16 dated 29-1-2015.

I was a candidate for the Research Award 2014-16 with the ID, RA-2014-16-SC-KER-5469 . As per reference (1) cited,I was recommended as first in the recommendation sheet of the subject(Malayalam) expert dated 23-12-2014. But my name is not included in the final list published in the UGC website on 29.1.2015. It is quite unfortunate that a candidate named by Sibi.M.Eapen(RA-2014-16-GE-KER-5731) is included in the final list. He was ranked as II in the recommendation sheet.I strongly believe that it is a mistake.
So I request you to rectify the mistake and ensure my candidature for the research award 2014-16 .

Your’s sincerely ,

Dr.K.R.Sajitha
krsajithaa@gmail.com
satvir kaur

Jan 29, 2015

cerificate of ugc net

i had cleared ugcnet exam in june26 2011.but didnot get my certificate till now .i had written mwny letters and send email to dehli ugc but all in vain. please help me
rrevisankar

Jan 18, 2015

DISTANCE EDUCATION

Sir/Madam,

Sub-UGC Order/regulation of DE

It was observed that the UGC regulations were published in all leading Universities against M.University offering distance education outside Kerala state during June 2014. recently Calicut University news was also found.

BUT we are wondering how the outside Universities-including Private are operating in Kerala with registering more than a lakh students and taking their life? it is also wonderful that they offer degree in 40days to 6months-even from Govt universities.

Even though the newspapers and media celebrated and created much defame to M.G.U as if the Univ has done a crime all outside Universities were rocking their admissions.Madurai Kamaraj,Annamalai,Punjab Technical,M.S.University,Sikkim Manipal,Shobhit,M.G.University Meghalaya and plenty more from Andhra and North East.

If the authorities are not taking steps to regulate the bodies lakhs of students will be cheated.

Notifications related to this has never appeared in Newspapers. If the regulation is correct it is ideal to educate the public about the same as the Private Universities are mocking the system.

renjith
debabrata.kunti

Jan 15, 2015

IGNOU’s MCA programme

I have passed out BCA from Punjub Technical University Distance Education (REGULAR BASE) which is recognized by UGC. But when i went to get admission in mca from IGNOU, they did not accepted me for admission because I was passed from PTU.
src_crs

Dec 30, 2014

Bridge course from II tier to III tier

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am B. Com pass student under calcutta university. I have passed on 1992. I am deeply interested to pursue M.COM. But i am unable to do it since i have II year pass degree not III year. I want to pursue bridge course to make up this single year shortage before pursuing M COM

I don't know which university in India conduct this kind of program through distance mode. I am really depressed not getting any way to fulfil my desire. Kindly help. I am very much eager to do higher study.

Sundeep Roychowdhury
srccrs14@yahoo.in
nowsaikat

Dec 25, 2014

concern over the loss of the examinee's identity

concern over loss of examinee's identity

Respected Sir/Madam,

This plea, written on behalf of the students of B.A. (H) 3rd Semester and M.A. 3rd Semester, Dept. of English, Rabindra Bharati University (Emerald Bower Campus, 56A B.T. Road, Kolkata – 700050) is to bring to your kind notice the utter chaos and anarchy prevalent in our Department.

The present Head of the Dept., Dr. Bristi Basu (Associate Professor) had asked the students of these two respective classes to write their names alongside their Examination Roll Nos. on their Internal Assessment answer scripts, mandatory under the Semester system. When the students asked Dr. Basu for an explanation regarding her instructions, Dr. Basu gave a meek excuse that since the Internal Assessment was the prerogative of the Department, she was within her jurisdiction to ask the students to write their names on their answer scripts. The question then remains, why did Dr. Basu ask the students to also write their Examination Roll Nos.?

As is quite evident to all, the Examination Roll No. of a candidate remains the same throughout a course. So the students are now under the suspicion that their answer scripts might not be evaluated impartially in future, and that their might be the probability of favouritism or backlash. Some of the students are also apprehending that such a biased evaluation has already taken place under her tenure as the Head of the Dept.

It is therefore a humble request to your good self that you kindly take appropriate action against Dr. Basu, such that the students feel secure about their future. We also take this opportunity to ask for strict disciplinary action against Dr. Basu, since she has caused irretrievable damage to many students by revealing their identities in their answer scripts.

Thanking You.

Rabindra Bharati University.
yakoob

Dec 23, 2014

Kakatiya University

Sir, I've written B.Ed exams of academic year 2014-15, and we're waiting for results.
I'm calling examination branch frequently, and they even don't lift my call too.
This is not only my problem, so many students are facing the same problem. If you can take any action and solve our problem.

Thanking you sir.
chanchalkushwah

Dec 20, 2014

my form is not forwarded by college due to fee

sir . iam regular student of B.E. 4th year ofall saints college of technology gandhinagar Bhopal which is afflibed by rajiv gandhi prodyogiki vishvavidhyalay bhopal . my admission on scholarship based and i pay college fee by scholarship money . i already applied for scholarship in this year . But college is forced to me for submitt fee and not permitt in the examination . so please help me.
neel2793

Dec 14, 2014

Complaint against College,Not returning the original Documents.

Sir,on September 9,2014,i took admission in a college and submitted all my original

documents.My father is a Retired Serviceman and Our financial condition is not so good .my

father is already in debt. It became necessary for me to do a job.I Tried for job in MNC's ,But they

are asking for my original documents.When i asked College to return my documents,they refused

to do so.I asked college authorities to cancel my admission.But Still,they are not giving me my

own original documents.I've already submitted Rs.43,000 and they are now asking me to pay next

year fee.Sir,i've been running to college from last 2 weeks for documents ,they are talking to me

rudely ,and i m mentally tensed now.It'd totally ruin my life. please Help me Sir.I just want my

original documents.
Student:Bhavya joshi
College :Rajasthan Institute of Science And Technology( RIET ),Jaipur
University:Rajasthan Technical University(RTU),Kota
Course:M.Tech/Software Engg./
Semester:1st

sirfbuy.com - Cash didn't refund
    Hello i orderd intex aqua power hd rs9399 in sirfbuy.com...
    LG - Faulty Refrigerator
    This is Rathish. It has been a very disappointing...
    Samsung Paytm - Promo code Issue
    I bought A New Samsung E7 on 10th March 2015.I got a promo...
    Rediffmail.com - rediffmail contact hacked
    Hi, I have been using rediffmail for last 10 years....
    kajal casual wear red &black art silk saree - return products
    item code 006647 order no 5522089386 sub...
    Confident Group - Lost Trust of getting back Advance amount
    Hi, Without even showing a plot, they took advance amount...
    m/s jitendra singh negi/security - non receipt of pf claim
    Dear sir I m yet to receive my PF Claim though I have...
    customercare---dishtv.in - Dish Tv recharge problem
    dear dish tv this is G.Ramakrishna my set top box...