UGC

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about UGC

twovibhu

Apr 18, 2015

Result in pending category after submitting the requisite credentials 4 months back

I am a student of LL.B in I.H.K Law college in Bokaro steel City affliated to Vinobha Bhave University,Hazaribag.The result of my LL.B Part-1 was published in the second week of November.It was put into pending category as the marks of my Paper-3 i:e Jurisprudence had not been upgraded in my result.I had submitted my attendance sheet,memo sheet and an application forwarded by my principal of my the college to the university.But till date I haven't got my marksheet in my hands.
I humbly request you to take some action in this regard at the earliest possible .
Thanking You,
Yours' faithfully,
Vibhu Chattopadhyay
dot com

Apr 13, 2015

not giving my school certificates back to me.

i got admission in Desh Bhagat University Mandi Gobindgarh, Distt. Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab. for the Degree Course B.Sc. Nursing. after 6 months of admission i got a chance to go to New Zealand for further study. At the time of admission University administration demanded my Original School Certificates of class 10th and 10+2. that i had provided all the documents and deposited annual fee of the course. as now i have to leave the university so when i asked university officials to give back my original certificates, they denied. they are saying that according to the University rules & regulations i have to deposit full fee of the course i:e for the 4 years. because university have to keep a seat vacant because of me. i want to know is there any rule that allows a university to play with the future of the students. as i am not able to continue my study in the concerned university. so i request you to deal with the concerned University strictly and help me in providing my school certificates back. i will be very thankful to you.

Babanpreet Kaur D/o Satnam Singh
VPO Malaudh, Distt. Ludhiana, Punjab.
Class: B.Sc. Nursing,
1st Semester
Class Roll No. 8.
Cont. No. 98152-85209 (Ajmer Singh)
E-Mail ID: babanpreet503@gmail.com
pkrg

Apr 11, 2015

irregularities in law college

dear sir,
I want to draw your kind attention towards the irregularities in Baba Saheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Law college affiliated by Lucknow University, Here neither there any compliance of UGC manuals regarding salary, infrastructure, appointment of teachers etc, even there are an acting principal holding the post since last 4 month, who is even not fully qualified to be. there are a lot of discrimination among male and female teachers and anytime by any arbitrary notice there is a tradition to cut the salary. Have you ever heard that if an employee would not come on Saturday due to any casualty, he would be treated on leave not only for that day but also for Sunday. It is complete nonsense. We work hard for our students but in lieu we get treatment like bonded labors. Do something otherwise there is no mean for such complaint shell and all. We are looking towards you for the remedy, hope there would be some action from your side as soon as possible.
with regards
a sufferer from that college.
kruthihedge91@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2015

course confusion

hello, how is aicte approving post graduate courses like (CSE with specialization in networks). It is provided by anna university. i did UG in ece and since i wanted to do masters in networks i took this course. now im not able to apply for assistant professor in others colleges because they are not approving this cross major. im willing to teach in CSE/IT/ECE. i have CGPA above 8.there are so many subjects common to these departments. please tell me what is the use of doing Masters in such a course if they don't value it. How is AICTE approving such courses. moreover this course is open to students who did ug in ECE/CS/IT. The syllabus was not provided or published at the time of counselling. It was published only after the classes started. Originally the course name was 'computer and communication' with syllabus related to ece and now its 'CSE with specialization in networks' related to cse. My two years have gone waste. all my hardwork has gone waste. moreover for an assistant professor Basic qualification is M.E/M.Tech. And also M.E//M.Tech is mainly for Teaching profession. please tell me what to do now. EVEN PhD DOESN'T HAVE QUALITY now. SO MANY PhD holders and they posses too little knowledge. please consider students like us before framing a rule in field of education. IF ece STANDS FOR ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION. I HAVE DONE MASTERS IN NETWORKS. WHICH COMES UNDER COMMUNICATION. THEN WHY THIS CONFUSION.
yash11

Apr 3, 2015

Postponded exams for second year and fees is still not refunded

My name is Yash Mehrotra & i took admission in MGU in 2013 Through EIMT( ETHIC INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY) I have also appeared for the exams in Jun '13 & received the marksheet for the same. I have also submitted a fee of Rs. 9500 for my second yr. in Jan '14 , but till today i didn't received the examination date sheet for second year exams.
Now Mr lokesh kumar is telling that he is not able to conduct my exams in MGU and they offer me that I will take admission in another university but after this I don't trust him or his institute persons and I want my fees back.
I don't get any satisfactory response from this institute.
Then I write a mail to MGU UNIVERSITY directly about my exams date sheet and I got the response they said that:
Dear student,
Neither we received admission form nor admission Fee
for your admission in 2 year.
EIMT INSTITUTE owner Mr lokesh kumar once said that we refund your fees but they now he is not responding on my call or msgs and their all employees said that please communicate with Lokesh we are not aware about this and Sir I fed up to call him again n again but I not found any reply.
please help me

I'm worried a lot about my graduation. Please reply with a status on this asap.

Roll no. : Mgu122sn1112071080

Institute name from where i got admission is :  EIMT EITHIC INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
Contact persons- Mahesh Sugandh,Lokesh,manisha,arvind bhandari
divyaponnu

Apr 2, 2015

UGC NET E certificate

I qualified UGC NET DEC in Education 2013 with Reg no : 32090622 .but net certificate is not provided yet ..... please take necessary action
mavanir

Apr 2, 2015

college fee increased, books arenot available in library

In rajkot, Mtech course, tuition fees has been increased, in replay there is no proper book facilities available, they are not providing proper bandwidth, and in laboratory systems are also not working, we complaints many times but they arenot taking any action on this...
Pooja Bhatia1

Mar 31, 2015

Resolving of complaints

Any person , be it student, parent or any worker associated with any educational institute has some complaint to write about.

It makes me wonder, if any action is really being taken on their complaints or this is just an eyewash.

For example staff members have repeatedly complained against Galgotias University-Greater Noida...But, it seems they have not got any respite.

Same is the case with the parents & students who have ever been associated with this college. They do not refund the admission fees. on withdrawal of the admission. Even when it is clearly mentioned at the time of the admission.This has been happening year after year.And if ever they issue a cheque for refund...it does not clear. If, even some of the complaints on this forum had been resolved,I do not think colleges like Galgotia would have so openly flouted the norms.

Hoping there is somebody who can look into the matter and come to the help of parents & staff of this college.

Any reply would be appreciated.
Pauper

Mar 30, 2015

Regarding granting status of University to Graphic Era Hill University

This University is not qualified for technical courses ( B.Tech and M.Tech) . They don't have lab facilities for B.Tech students. Cheating and passing students without proper assessment. They are defaming technical aura of this country and they are selling degree to students without proper marks assessment. Not paying salary to their staff members. Moreover, they don't pass criteria of being University. They don't have adequate space for running B.Tech degree courses. They are taking money to pass the students . I requested you to please investigate the whole case and must pay a visit at GEHU campus in Dehradun. Various courses don't have adequate teachers. The whole B.arch department was running by two teachers.
veerjoshi

Mar 25, 2015

Complain for delay in result declaration.

I'm student of " Krantiguru Shyamjikrishna Verma Kachchh University ", Place- Bhuj-Kachchh, Pin- 370001..Sir here i present for complain against my university for our result declaration delay. sir we complete our 1st sem since 3 month and our 2nd sem exam date will declare by university but, we are in trouble to plan for our next semester. So please help us for this.. and get quick action againts university.

Regards..
Abhinay Sood

Mar 25, 2015

Fraud Internal Assessment

This is Abhinay Sood Lecturer cum admin of DDM GROUP OF INSTITUTES BANEHRA( TEH. AMB (H.P.)). Sir, this is to bring into your kind notice that college named "GOVT. COLLEGE DAULATPUR CHOWK" have a technical and management department in which many students future gonna ruined by their teachers. Actually the thing is that in BCA Syllabus of HPU there is a Final year project which supposed to be deposited by students and to be taught by teachers. BUT the shameful thing is that without even any project training and so without any practicals of BCA IIIrd year teachers marking them with their own intentional marks. And the files are being copied from previous year deposited projects that was developed under my guidance -"as per suggested by the teachers". Now the question is if one college teaching his students with full potential and other is just enjoying by sitting back in their chairs. And at last submit fake internals for reputation of the Institute then is there any criteria or Law against these Institutes?? Who is going to take care of these things ?? Which punishment will be given to such INSTITUTIONS AND FACULTIES?? Isn't it good to banned such courses in such downgraded colleges?? Hope so, that for INSPECTION of such corruption issues and to weed out such Dual policies from such campuses UGC will take an action.

With regards,
Abhinay Sood
sammyy

Mar 18, 2015

Real business of BML UNIVERSITY

Real face of BML University. They promise to give scholarship, after taking an admission they torture students to sign the criteria form in which these things are written.( in order to keep the scholarship , have to get the good marks, attendance compulsory cannot leave the university and join other institutes, if you are not liable to fulfill the criteria in any semester then you are liable to pay the entire amount of scholarship money. Really good in Business and know the tactics to torture students. Because of these business college students do false things. they don't even inform to parents and they deal with students. Help them
Chandra kumar.T

Mar 10, 2015

Not receiving the ugc RGNF Fellowship for 9 Months

Respected sir/madam
I am T.CHANDRA KUMAR doing Ph.D Research Scholar, in Alagappa university, Karaikudi, Tamilnadu. I under the UGC RGNF Scheme in the year of 2012-13. I have recieved my first six months fellowship, But last eight months i have did not received the amount. I have submitted all my continuation certificates, 2 Half yearly Certificates and 4 HRA certifcates till the Month of December 2014.I have submitted my certificates in the branch of Canara Bank, Madurai (Chekkanoorani Branch). canara bank corresponding fellowship employees also not responding well.

Please look into consider for my problem sir,
Award letter no: 2012-2013-25132

Date:11-03-2015
rajunangal

Mar 9, 2015

indus international university

This is a fake colledg is running many illegal courses.do not join and destroy your. Steer.degree granted by them is invalid and not recognized.it is a fraud college.
srividhyakiran

Mar 9, 2015

scholarship not recieved

SCHOLARSHIP NOT RECEIVED
I was getting scholarship from UGC for PG merit scholarship for university rank holders for the academic session 2013-15.But so far I have received scholarship for octomber,november &december2014 months though I have submitted the required papers at Canara bank of Nalgonda branch,Telangana..I am yet to receive scholarship for PG-1st year&PG-2ndyear first 3 months(july,august&september) months.So,kindly look into the matter and my registration IDs are as under for your reference.

Registration ID for University Rank Holder(2013-15):URH-2013-2015-7460
Date Of Birth : 05/07/1993
ravichandran.g

Mar 6, 2015

SALARY PROBLEM

I am working RVS PADHMAVATHY college of engineering and technology near to Chennai. In this college, salary is not given fully. In every month they cut the salary saying some reasons suddenly without informing new rules and regulations earlier. In Last month January 2015, they cut near rupees 5000, for leave of one day. For giving pongal festival holydays we are forced to work for 8days continuous without rest. But for taking one day leave after pongal, they cut the salary for seven days. They cheat more amount of salary money by cutting salary for more persons. In many times we had worked in Sundays also without any extra salary. Even though we made the alternate arrangement for class work with intimation, they cut the salary, why? We take extra class work for which other persons takes leave for college admission work. In this condition they give very low salary which is not enough to run the family. Our family suffers very much due to unexpected loss of pay without any information and humanity. I request to take necessary actions to receive the full salary and request to you prevent cheating of salary. In many engineering colleges this salary cheating spreads and it is continuing with holding our PG and UG certificates. They treat us as slaves. The question arises that why did we study for this worst condition of work. Please take actions against this type of salary cheating colleges.
aamjanta

Mar 2, 2015

SALARY ISSUE WITH GALGOTIAS EDUCATIONAL GROUP

high Irregularities in salary/NO SALARY FOR PAST 5 MONTHS
IRREGULARITY IN SALARY AT GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY, greater noida

The university is not paying their employee whether it may be teaching or non teaching staff, they are yet to pay salary of staff for the month of May, june, Dec 2014 and Jan Feb 2015. university is taking huge fees from students and not paying salary to their employee.
This is the usual scenario in Galgotias University. All teaching and nonteaching staff members are facing this problem regularly due to which everything is quite uncertain here.

Some strict action has to be taken against employer for their this mode of conduct.

Non teaching Staff members of Galgotias University
DRaghavendar

Mar 1, 2015

Not receiving the ugc merit scholarship

Respected sir/madam
I am D RAGHAVENDAR studying MSC geophysics second year in osmania university Hyderabad. I got ugc merit scholarship under post graduate merit scholarship for university rank holders -2013-2015.
I got first year scholarship along with my friends, but in second year i could'nt receive even a single rupee,all my friends are received their scholarship in the month of oct-2014 only.
I submitted my continuation certificates two times ,even canara bank corresponding schlorship employees also not reponding well.
Please consider my problem sir,
Award letter no: 2013-2015-6181
Date:05-03-2014
shivaprasad.s

Feb 28, 2015

my sslc and diploma original markscards held by private engg collage SRSIT bangalore

Dear sir/madem
Am shivaprasad s/o shivalingamurthy had joined for E&CE in the year 2007 and 2008 to the 'sri revanna siddeshwara institute of technology'(SRSIT) which comes under 'VTU'. I have selected the collage according to Diploma CET of karnataka.Due to my lack of mathematics and financial background i discontinued my education in 4th sem in the same year of academy. when i approached the collage for my original certificates submitted at the admission they demanded to pay the remaining academic years admission money. i was very sad and decided to continue my course instead of paying them wastefully and once again joined the same course in the year 2010 which they collected full amount of 24,000 for single semister.as i am very weak in mathametics i got 1year back and again joined for 3rd year engg in 2011-2012. AS i came to know that my poor maths ability cant complete this course i discontinued again. The collge is not ready to give my original sslc and diploma certificates. i couldn't apply for any other jobs due to this. am stucked since 7years so please do help me soon. am very depressed by it..
yours kindly
shivaprasad.s
mob:8105672674
hsteld

Feb 26, 2015

Sri Venkateshwara University: B.Ed Results Published without a Single Script Evaluated

I regret to inform you that none my papers have been evaluated at all. When the results were out in December, at least 15 students of my batch (including me) could not access the same because of what was called a technical error. I've got to know my results today and am shocked to learn that my marks range in the low 40s in all papers except one (in which I have scored 61). I have performed excellently in all papers and my expectations were to secure 75-80%. I request you to take immediate action into this and facilitate the reassessment of all my papers, including the Practicals which were outstanding as well. The following detail would be of much help to you:

Roll No.- 7914076
College: Montessori College of Education, Nennuru Affiliated to Sri Venkateshwara University Tirupati

I have maintained a glorious academic record throughout-- I have been a Gold Medalist in M.A English and am NET qualified. Hope you will look upon this on a priority basis as the University officials have not responded as yet. I had complained previously, to NCTE and the University adminstration, about the non-receipt of our online B.Ed results but in vain. I would be glad to know about your follow-up action.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Many thanks and regards,
kitt

Feb 22, 2015

less salary in private engg. colleges of RTU

I would like to draw your kind attention towards the fact that M.Tech candidates as Assistant Prof. with NET qualified are getting just Rs. 22,000 salary in RTU affiliated engg. colleges. When sixth pay commission will be strictly followed??
Tanya Kumari Sharma

Feb 7, 2015

Irregularities in salary

IRREGULARITY IN SALARY AT GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY

This is regarding Galgotias University, located at Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. University normally pays a month’s salary of faculty members at the end of the next month. This time many faculty members except junior faculty members did not get their salary of December, 2014 still. Last year during this time, the faculty members did not get their salary for a long time and as a result junior faculty members went for strike. Many non teaching staff members and a few peons did not get their salary for three to four months during the current financial year. Even sweepers do not get their salary in time. Almost every month they go for strike and they get their salary for the previous month.

- Staff members of Galgotias University
kranthi820

Feb 4, 2015

vardhaman college of engineering

Hello sir...good morning...

I don't feel good in college....i don't feel interesting n most of time is wasting by listening to classes....so I quitted college to find something new.......

Most of friends are also ready get out of college if they have money or if certificates will be given without taking money.....so plz help in getting back my certificates.......thankyou very much sir.....I'm from a poor family but I can't learn here due to lack of mathematical skills ......most of our lateral entry(not from inter mpc...from polytechnic diploma) students are lagging in that..........
krsajitha

Jan 30, 2015

Againstfinalresult of researchaward 2014-16

Sub: Ensure the opportunity for the research award reg :-
Ref: 1.Recommendation sheet of the subject(s) expert for Research Award 2014-16.Subject:Malayalam. dated 23-12-2014.
2.The final list of Research Award 2014-16 dated 29-1-2015.

I was a candidate for the Research Award 2014-16 with the ID, RA-2014-16-SC-KER-5469 . As per reference (1) cited,I was recommended as first in the recommendation sheet of the subject(Malayalam) expert dated 23-12-2014. But my name is not included in the final list published in the UGC website on 29.1.2015. It is quite unfortunate that a candidate named by Sibi.M.Eapen(RA-2014-16-GE-KER-5731) is included in the final list. He was ranked as II in the recommendation sheet.I strongly believe that it is a mistake.
So I request you to rectify the mistake and ensure my candidature for the research award 2014-16 .

Your’s sincerely ,

Dr.K.R.Sajitha
krsajithaa@gmail.com
satvir kaur

Jan 29, 2015

cerificate of ugc net

i had cleared ugcnet exam in june26 2011.but didnot get my certificate till now .i had written mwny letters and send email to dehli ugc but all in vain. please help me

ETS TOEFL IBT - RESPONSE to Payment Errors
    TOEFL Registration Payment ERROR If you are facing...
    IRCTC - no information about train
    I had booked a 2nd A/C ticket PNR - 2532721984 on train...
    TALENCE TECHNOLOGIES - i have made dish tv recharge amont has been deducted from...
    i have made my dish tv recharge , the amount has been...
    Yamaha - worst service
    Hi, I am Suraj the customer of r15 v 2.0 facing the...
    Airtel - detection of 200 rs
    Not recharged I have recharged prepaid of Rs 200 on...
    315646 - misbehave by the driver of bus no DL 1 P D0205 orange...
    At about 7:00pm on 19/4/15, driver of bus no DL 1P D0205...
    12063 - Unexpected charges from Axis bank
    Hi, I have maintain the salary account in Axis Bank,...
    project - fraud center
    ELYSIUM PROJECT CENTER IS a very big FRAUD CENTER IN...
    Airtel 4G - Pathetic customer service - new 4G LTE connection is not...
    This is Ganesh. I got a my new airtel 4G LTE connection...