UGC

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about UGC

neel2793

Dec 14, 2014

Complaint against College,Not returning the original Documents.

Sir,on September 9,2014,i took admission in a college and submitted all my original

documents.My father is a Retired Serviceman and Our financial condition is not so good .my

father is already in debt. It became necessary for me to do a job.I Tried for job in MNC's ,But they

are asking for my original documents.When i asked College to return my documents,they refused

to do so.I asked college authorities to cancel my admission.But Still,they are not giving me my

own original documents.I've already submitted Rs.43,000 and they are now asking me to pay next

year fee.Sir,i've been running to college from last 2 weeks for documents ,they are talking to me

rudely ,and i m mentally tensed now.It'd totally ruin my life. please Help me Sir.I just want my

original documents.

Registration No.HZU0113000280
Himgiri Zee University
P.O. Sherpur,Chakrata Road
Dehradun, Pin-248197

I would like your kind attention on my problem related to my exam debarment , so kindly please don't ignore.
I am vikas pundir student of B.Arch. 2nd year 3rd semester have been debared from semester final exams due to late submission of fee which is in amount Rs.5500/-.
The controller of examination MR.Vishnu S Mathur has passed out a notice on 28th November to submit fee by the 5th December but the notice was shown publicly on 1st December, now on 12th December MR. V.C. and controller of examination MR.Mathur passed out a notice in which 116 students are debared from the exams just because of late fee who submitted their fee after 5th December with fine. and I am the one from them submit my fees late due to some banking problem and i submitted on 8th December,2014.
According to CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT 1986, if the person has submitted the fee and other documents college is not allowed to debared student from the exams .when i use to talk to related personalities including O.S.D. and Controller of examination MR.Vishnu S Mathur and C.F.O.MR.Antardeep singh and Registrar DR.Geeta Rai ,about the article of 1986, they said "Don't teach us the laws and constitution . This is totally disrespect of democracy.
And now my next exam is on 16th December and i am debared from the exam .
They are not coming out to take any decision and behaving very rudely as we have done something wrong . They are torturing , mentally and physically and saying
'jo karna hai krlo hum tumhari government se nhi darte" .
Now I am here writing this with hope to get justice as college is going against law and freedom.
So I kindly , humbly request you to please take hard action against administration and specially MR.V.C. and O.S.D and C.F.O. and Registrar (they are not listening anybody ,neither teachers and deans nor students and forcing them to not allow us in exam)
so i request to Ministry of Human Resource and Development specially to our respected MRS.Smirti Irani ji to kindly take action because this is question of 116 students .
I and all my debared friends will be highly thankful to you .
Vikas Pundir
Himgiri Zee University ,Dehradun
Mo.No. 9720130734

THANKS
vikas pundir

Dec 13, 2014

Debared from the final exams

I am vikas pundir student of B.Arch. 2nd year 3rd semester have been debared from semester final exams due to late submission of fee, now their are 116 students are also debared from exams .
University Himgiri Zee University
dehradun
Harish Ajayakumar

Dec 11, 2014

REMEDY FOR MY DEGREE

Respected Sir/Madam
I am a Previous student of Kerala University. Because of my father's health problems I can't finish my Degree course from Kerala University(Already completed 2 year). But I registered My Graduation in M.S.University as a discontinued student with my 2 years earlier certificate of Kerala University. I got my degree certificate through one sitting program. With that certificate I do my PG course also. Now I am preparing for NET examination. Is their any problem for the Degree certificate for getting a Job in College. Do I cancell my Degree and Post Graduation for a lecture post. Give me a solution please.
shalu raghuwanshi

Dec 9, 2014

B.M. B.ed Collage take extra fees

Dear Sir, I got admitted to B.M.college Dist. Vidisha (M.P.), i have already deposited Rs 35,000 full fees to B.U. University Bhopal through councelling and we gave extra 3000 rs. for study material .....college is asking to deposit extra fees of Rs 5000 .....please help me sir............B.M. B.ed college in face college because there was no teacher an not give many facility according UGC, there are no play ground......water, lab etc. college started in july month but not teach for student...only 1 teacher in this college....... we are request sir please take action ..........thankyou...........
Yours Obediently
All student
shanmala

Dec 4, 2014

not receiving fellowship

I am a RGNF fellow pursuing Ph.D., in a reputed university. I have submitted all my continuation certificates till the of month October 2014. But in uploaded list its showing 5 countinuation certificates have to be upload...kindly help me in this...
manikbhasin

Dec 3, 2014

Disobeying of Academic Calendar and total dictatorship of college president Mr Kamal ghansala

Sir I want to tell you that our college Graphic Era Deemed university never follows the given academic calendar at all our exams were going to start from 3red December but now they are postponed to 29th of December because of no reason our syllabus is complete in all branches and courses but only the syllabus of Data structure is not completed which is taught by our president sir so exams are postphoned by such no. Of days.The same story repeats every semaster.
Xyz
vasant kamble

Nov 29, 2014

orgnal document ont given

sir i am vasant kamble from ambernath, i take a admission in saket collage of management kalyan west, the date of 3 aug. 2014 then after my financial problem i cancel the admission, and application given to collage date of 5 aug 2014. from that day to today they making me every time full , the not giveng my document back, please help me sir / maam i need ur help. my future deopends on my document, please help me

regard,,

CMJ FEE REFUND

TO,
HRD HEAD GUJRAT BHAWAN
NEW DELHI
SUBJECT:- AN APPLICATION TO KNOW CURRENT STATUS OF CMJ UNIVERSITY MEGHALAYA.

RESPECTED SIR ,
I AM RAJKUMAR STUDENT OF CMJ UNIVERSITY MEGHALAYA. I AM PERSUING Ph.D FROM CMJU MY PhD REGISTRATION No.IS 80185110104279. SINCE SEPTEMBER THERE IS CONTINUOUS DESPUTE WITH CMJU WHICH FELL INTO DISSOLUTION OF CMJU. SIR I HAVE PAID TO CMJU APPX. 67000/-Rs.
AS CMJ HAS DISSOLVED I CAN NOT GET MY PASSED TIME BACK, CAN I GET MY FEES RETURNED ? AND HOW CAN I PROCEED FOR IT ?
KINDLY GUIDE.
YOURS SINCERELY
RAJKUMAR
ballibhi@gmail.com
Priya Birsen Gupta

Nov 20, 2014

Not sending degree certificate.

I want to draw your kind attention towards the subject mentioned above. I completed my B.Tech from ICT (Formerly UDCT) college, Matunga. My passing year was 2012 and my department was Dyes and Intermediates Technology. I had been preparing for Govt. exams since passing out. Now I need my degree certificate. So they are asking to bring convocation affidavit. I have every proof that I was a student of that college. My request is that they should send my degree certificate on my address. My details are given below:

Nmae : Priya Birsen Gupta
Department of B.Tech: Dyes And Intermediates Technology.
Passing year: 2012.
Residential Address: B-05, Kalpataru Apartment, Near Amber Hotel, Shahad (w), Kalyan. District: Thane. State: Maharashtra. Pin Code: 421103.
Thanking You.
xyzs

Nov 7, 2014

in appropriate salary in pvt university recgnised under ugc act

We draw your kind attention towards the following facts for your benign consideration and action please :

1. That there is a University named Yenepoya University in manga lore city recognized under section 3(A) of UGC act 1956 as per notification no F 9-11/2007 U 3(A) dated 27 Feb 2008 whether this university is recognized if its is recognized why UGC is blind towards the irregularities in the university
1) admission process post graduate students where they were admitting the students with donation and exam is not conducted transperantaly.
2) post graduates are not been paid proper stipend
3) professors, associate prof assistant prof, junior residents nursing staffs,technical staff are not paid salary acc to various ugc acts , aor aicte scales
even if this university is due for recognition all financial ,under hand dealings, through inspection to be done. simillary all the universities under go through investigations.
aakkash

Nov 2, 2014

Not having the Girls Hostel

1. That there is a University named "STATE UNIVERSITY OF PERFORMING AND VISUAL ARTS" (formerly known as Govt. Technical Institutions Societies (GTIS), Sector 6, Integrated Campus, Rohtak - 1242 001 (Haryana). This University has four institutions named (1) State Institution of Design (2) State Institute of Fine Arts (3) State Institute of Film and T.V. and (4) State Institute of Urban Planning and Architecture. In fact, this building is a architectural splendor for which THANKS BY HEART. Indeed by developing this type of University, the Govt. is helping/encouraging many of the candidates of our Country, who are interested in these types of creative education.
2. Sir, from all over India, students are getting education from this University and are contributing a lot to the development of their Motherland, as Design is the technique which solves the problem of a common man.
3. Sir, there is a reservation of 25% seats to the Girls Students, which is in fact a mile stone to the development of Girl Power.
4. However, Sir, there is a big problem here which is that there is no Hostel exists inside the University and due to which Girl students as well as Boy students, selected from all over India, are compel to stay in the Paying Guest (P.G. Hostel) outside the University Campus. It may not be worthwhile to mention here that this University is a thousands of crore rupees project, however, no hostel has been/is being made. This is not understood. Sir, there is a 25% reservation of Girls, however, Girls are facing a lot of trouble.
5. Sir, these above said Paying Guest (Hostel) are not in a position to stay for the students having such high level of creativity. Further, long travel from PG to University and back during not favourable seasons is seriously affecting the mental/physically capability of these students. Sir, you personal vist to the nearby P.Gs. is requested, so that the factual position may be worked out. It is also mention here that these Paying Guest Hostels taking advantage of our compelling situation, they are being charge more cost and we the parent are forced to pay the extra money for the items which are not up the mark/standard.
6. Moreover, theses students are required to complete their projects/work late evening/night and travelling during late evening / night may also threat to the social life to the students, specially for Girl students.
7. There is a large residential building named Guest House situated in the University (consisting about 32 rooms) in which the Staff and the girl students of old years are staying freely without any tension. However, girls students outside from ROHTAK for the current year are not being allowed to stay in the Guest House. The total number of these girls students for the current years comes to only 06- 07 girls for whole University.

Sir, in view of the genuine facts mentioned above, We pray you with folded hands kindly to take up the following grievances with the Authorities of Haryana Govt. and also the Authorities of State University of Performing and Visual Arts, Rohtak, Haryana.

A. That a HOSTEL at least for GIRL STUDENTS may kindly be constructed at the earliest, so that the GIRL STUDENTS as well as their parents may live without mental/physically tension.

B. Sir, in the meantime, approval/permission may kindly be granted to the Girl Students outside ROHTAK (total number of these girls are only 06-07) to stay in the GUEST HOUSE inside the University Campus, so that they may be able to apply their mental creativity in order to develop our Country. We are ready to pay for the same.

THIS MAY KINDLY BE TREATED AS MOST IMMEDIATE.
THE PHONE NUMBER OF THE UNIVERSITY IS ----01262-216485

Thanking you very much Sir and hoping a favorable consideration please. We are eagerly awaiting your positive response please.

SOME SAD PARENTS

Welfare
The Court made the following:
ORDER:
Even though the prayer in the Writ Petition is couched
in wide terms, the limited grievance of the petitioner in this
Writ Petition is non-passing of order in the appeal filed by
the petitioner before respondent No.1 against order, dated
08.12.2011, of respondent No.2, whereby the latter has
cancelled the community certificate issued in favour of the
petitioner.
As the appeal is pending before respondent No.1, Irefrain from dealing with the merits of the case. Inasmuch as
the petitioner is working as a Lecturer in respondent No.3-
college, he is at the risk of losing his employment if an
appropriate interim order is not passed pending appeal
before respondent No.1.
In this view of the matter, without going into the merits
of the case, the Writ Petition is disposed of with the direction
to respondent No.1 to dispose of the appeal within a period
of three months from the date of receipt of a copy of this
order. Pending disposal of the appeal, the order in
R.Dis.No.C1/2599/2011, dated 08.12.2011, of respondent
No.2 shall stands suspended.
As a sequel to disposal of the Writ Petition,
W.P.M.P.No.42723 of 2011 filed by the petitioner for interim
relief is disposed of as infructuous.
shan123mshan

Oct 29, 2014

MIS USE OF UGC GRANTS

Some Aided Private College in Kerala is mis using funds given by UGC for purchase of Equipments. Instead of going for Public Tender , The Principals were approached by Brokers , who in terms shares commission to Principals. From Out side the procedure is very simple and authentic. The brocker incollaboration with some local offices of semi government organisation Like KSIE Emporium, SIDCO , Etc ( Supported by govt of Kerala to promoted local industries ) . The Particular Broker Supplies or arrange to supply materials to govt organisation at higher rates. The Broker gives Commissions to College Principals and Govt agency.
The Govt organisation have Govt order to supply locally manufactured item and get the item through Vendors from their Head Quarters. Morever they have no permissions to supply imported items.

But Govt institutions in Kerala are following correct tender procedure instead of purchasing from Govt organisations

This incurs a huge loss to UGC as well as loss to tax payers money. We tax payers request you look in to the matter seriously
saburohith

Oct 27, 2014

dis regard for lab instructors

it is to bring before your esteem concern that some engg colleges dont give any recognition to the work done by lab instructors compared to their countersaparts who come to teach using their bookish knowledge. nor are they paid as per ugc norms, which makes their families to live a miserable life
hope the authorities concerned would look into this

rekha
chennai
Ekta Kumari

Oct 25, 2014

SCHOLARSHIP

SIR/MAM
THIS IS A GREAT NEWS ALL OVER INDIA THAT GOVT. HAD INCREASED THE AMOUNT OF FELLOWSHIP FOR THE WHOLE RESEARCH SCHOLARS (OTHER THAN SC/ST) EXCEPT UGC, WHAT WE ARE GETTING IS VERY POOR AMOUNT THIS ENFORCED US EITHER TO LEAVE STUDY OR RAISE OUR VOICE TO HIGHER AUTHORITIES.KINDLY DO SOMETHING FOR US SO THAT WE CAN CONTINUE OUR STUDIES.
dash28

Oct 23, 2014

SCHOLARSHIP NOT RECEIVED

I was getting scholarship from UGC for both PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship for single girl child and PG merit scholarship for university rank holders for the academic session 2012-14.But so far I have received scholarship for 11 months though I have submitted the required papers at Canara bank of Uditnagar branch,Rourkela(Odisha).My PG course has already been completed in April 2014.I am yet to receive scholarship for 9 months.So,kindly look into the matter and my registration IDs are as under for your reference.

Registration ID for Single Girl Child (2012-14) : SGC-GEN-2012-6557
Registration ID for University Rank Holder(2012-14):URH-2012-14-2324
rajasekar3180

Oct 23, 2014

PHD commerce and MBA part time three years can eligible to work in MBA DEpt

qualification - for sc employee
I would like to bring to your kind notice that I am working as a Associate Professor in one of the reputed university at Chennai. Whereas my department head discriminating me due to I am a Scheduled caste Arundhathiyar employee saying that my qualification is not valid as per UGC norms. kindly help me in this regard and my qualifications are listed below:

B.Com – Regular – Loyola College – University of Madras-62%
M.Com-Distance – Annamalai University-64%
MBA (Part time ) – 3 years – Measi Institute of Management (New College) – University of Madras-secured University Second Rank Holder.-78%
PhD- Commerce – Bharathiar University
BL – Bangalore University – Regular- 58%
ML – University of Madras- 57%

He is pointing me in the qualifications of above as MBA Part time(3 yrs) and PhD in Commerce. But as per UGC norms specifically mentioned , for PhD in the relevant or equivalent discipline .So I am kindly request you to send the reply for me based on my qualifications which I am qualified to work in the department of management studies .

kindly help me in replying and do the needful .

(Dr.D.Rajasekar)

rajasekar3180@yahoo.com
shahnawaz Rampuri

Oct 20, 2014

CMJ university, Meghalay Degree validity

I passed B.Tech from CMJ university in 2012. But now I have facing problem that no any good university taking my admission.

Kindly help me for my further education.

Shahnawaz R
donvellai

fine torcher

collection of huge amount of fine in E.G.S PILLAY ENGINEERING COLLEGE at nagapattinam
fine torcher for college development and for staff bonus
they blackmail for money for hall ticket.

mohinder sharma 1971

Refund of registration amount

I paid as booking amount of Rs 10,000 for admission in B tech in Arni University Himachal Pardesh vide R/No 2109 dated 31-05-2014 for my Daughter Shikha Sharma.Then I did not sent my daughter for admission due to some domestic reasons. I went for refund of the same with my daughter for a number of times, but all in vain. Then I wrote a letter for refund on 15-09-2014 by speed post , unfortunately I have not received the amount.
You are as such requested to get my money refunded at the earliest and oblige.

Mohinder Sharma
Father of Shikha Sharma
Ward no 3/4 Samba J&K
Mob No 09697624200
mohinder sharma 1971

Refund of registration amount

My daughter shikha Sharma applied/booked a seat in B Tech Civil on 31-05-2014 and paid as advance Rs 10,000 ,then my daughter did not get admission. Hence I went for refund personally with my daughter but always they commit to refund but not refunded yet.
Then I sent a letter to them on 15-05-2014 by Speed post but till date they have not refunded , I request to get my fees refunded at the earliest and oblige.
Ashok Kumar
Father of Shikha Sharma
Ward No 3/4 Main Bazar Samba.
kalasamk3

Oct 18, 2014

non receipt of monthly UGC-PDF fellowships

Dear sirs/Madam,
Greetings,

This is to very happy to work under UGC-Post Doctoral Fellowship Scheme for SC/ST students. My Regn ID is UGC ID-PDFSS-2012-13-SC-TAM-3983. But sir for the past several months I have not properly received the monthly fellowships, monthly HRA for the respective periods (which is provided by the UGC Norms) and Annual Contingency for the year 2013-14. I have duly submitted all the relevant filled in forms[Continuation Certificate, Six Moth Report, Annual Cotnigency Report, HRA for the recent three months] signed by the Research Supervisor and The Registrar and uploaded the same scanned copy through my respective Bank Officers. But so for no payment of fellowship is made under any title. So I request you sirs please take necessary steps to avail the arrear fellowship funds, HRA, Annual Contingency for the past several months which will help me to do my research work without any disturbances.

Dr.K.SARAVANAMUTHUKRISHNAN.
mariyatha

Oct 17, 2014

NO Classes in Physiology

I am a student of Sri Ramachandra Medical University and Reserach Institute from Chennai.I am tottaly upset with the professors in the physiology department-they are NOT taking class for post graduate students.From the day one of the college till now not even a single lecture was delivered.Even upon a humble and repeated request they deny to teach.They give a list topics for the exminations and we have read by ourself or we need to write it the OHP sheets and and read in front of the profeeesor and they will listen to that and move out of the classroom-within 10 minutes the class will get over.If this continues please imagine the quality of the student passing out of the college. all student went and requested the professors for teaching the subject they replied as they have 26 courese and no time for teaching the post graduate students, but everyone complains that tehy are not taking classes giving only semeniers to the students we don't know to whom to thay are claasses( if tehy have 26 courses).they teach oly MBBS students since each student pay 60 lakshs for their addmission and others pay 1 lakh.What kind of discripency is this??

kindly take action.

Go Air - Non delivery of food on board
    Booking reference no: K7C0MT My parents (senior citizens...
    Aircel - sim blocked
    dear sir/madam my three sim numbers are blocked no is...
    APSRTC/online ticket booking - Amount debited but ticket not generated
    Hi, I have booked a ticket(seat-1) From Tanuku-Tnk to...
    funkplay.net - Debited when none was authorized
    Found charges from Funkplay.net on my card when told none...
    LAND ROVER MOTORS - real or fake
    I also got this mail is it real or fake?
    mts data card - Activation Failed
    Hi All, I do not think I'll get a resolution...
    121@in.airtel.com - cheating in internet balance
    Hi, I am so frustrated from airtel customer service non of...
    moksha stocks - Moksha Stocks
    Mokshastocks.com was established in 2007 in Hyderabad. An...
    www.mokshastocks.com - Consumer complaints and reviews about moksha stocks
    Mokshastocks.com was established in 2007 in Hyderabad. An...
    KSRTC - Refund
    Kindly arrange to refund the amount of attached failure...