UGC

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about UGC

Priya Birsen Gupta

Nov 20, 2014

Not sending degree certificate.

I want to draw your kind attention towards the subject mentioned above. I completed my B.Tech from ICT (Formerly UDCT) college, Matunga. My passing year was 2012 and my department was Dyes and Intermediates Technology. I had been preparing for Govt. exams since passing out. Now I need my degree certificate. So they are asking to bring convocation affidavit. I have every proof that I was a student of that college. My request is that they should send my degree certificate on my address. My details are given below:

Nmae : Priya Birsen Gupta
Department of B.Tech: Dyes And Intermediates Technology.
Passing year: 2012.
Residential Address: B-05, Kalpataru Apartment, Near Amber Hotel, Shahad (w), Kalyan. District: Thane. State: Maharashtra. Pin Code: 421103.
Thanking You.
xyzs

Nov 7, 2014

in appropriate salary in pvt university recgnised under ugc act

We draw your kind attention towards the following facts for your benign consideration and action please :

1. That there is a University named Yenepoya University in manga lore city recognized under section 3(A) of UGC act 1956 as per notification no F 9-11/2007 U 3(A) dated 27 Feb 2008 whether this university is recognized if its is recognized why UGC is blind towards the irregularities in the university
1) admission process post graduate students where they were admitting the students with donation and exam is not conducted transperantaly.
2) post graduates are not been paid proper stipend
3) professors, associate prof assistant prof, junior residents nursing staffs,technical staff are not paid salary acc to various ugc acts , aor aicte scales
even if this university is due for recognition all financial ,under hand dealings, through inspection to be done. simillary all the universities under go through investigations.
aakkash

Nov 2, 2014

Not having the Girls Hostel

1. That there is a University named "STATE UNIVERSITY OF PERFORMING AND VISUAL ARTS" (formerly known as Govt. Technical Institutions Societies (GTIS), Sector 6, Integrated Campus, Rohtak - 1242 001 (Haryana). This University has four institutions named (1) State Institution of Design (2) State Institute of Fine Arts (3) State Institute of Film and T.V. and (4) State Institute of Urban Planning and Architecture. In fact, this building is a architectural splendor for which THANKS BY HEART. Indeed by developing this type of University, the Govt. is helping/encouraging many of the candidates of our Country, who are interested in these types of creative education.
2. Sir, from all over India, students are getting education from this University and are contributing a lot to the development of their Motherland, as Design is the technique which solves the problem of a common man.
3. Sir, there is a reservation of 25% seats to the Girls Students, which is in fact a mile stone to the development of Girl Power.
4. However, Sir, there is a big problem here which is that there is no Hostel exists inside the University and due to which Girl students as well as Boy students, selected from all over India, are compel to stay in the Paying Guest (P.G. Hostel) outside the University Campus. It may not be worthwhile to mention here that this University is a thousands of crore rupees project, however, no hostel has been/is being made. This is not understood. Sir, there is a 25% reservation of Girls, however, Girls are facing a lot of trouble.
5. Sir, these above said Paying Guest (Hostel) are not in a position to stay for the students having such high level of creativity. Further, long travel from PG to University and back during not favourable seasons is seriously affecting the mental/physically capability of these students. Sir, you personal vist to the nearby P.Gs. is requested, so that the factual position may be worked out. It is also mention here that these Paying Guest Hostels taking advantage of our compelling situation, they are being charge more cost and we the parent are forced to pay the extra money for the items which are not up the mark/standard.
6. Moreover, theses students are required to complete their projects/work late evening/night and travelling during late evening / night may also threat to the social life to the students, specially for Girl students.
7. There is a large residential building named Guest House situated in the University (consisting about 32 rooms) in which the Staff and the girl students of old years are staying freely without any tension. However, girls students outside from ROHTAK for the current year are not being allowed to stay in the Guest House. The total number of these girls students for the current years comes to only 06- 07 girls for whole University.

Sir, in view of the genuine facts mentioned above, We pray you with folded hands kindly to take up the following grievances with the Authorities of Haryana Govt. and also the Authorities of State University of Performing and Visual Arts, Rohtak, Haryana.

A. That a HOSTEL at least for GIRL STUDENTS may kindly be constructed at the earliest, so that the GIRL STUDENTS as well as their parents may live without mental/physically tension.

B. Sir, in the meantime, approval/permission may kindly be granted to the Girl Students outside ROHTAK (total number of these girls are only 06-07) to stay in the GUEST HOUSE inside the University Campus, so that they may be able to apply their mental creativity in order to develop our Country. We are ready to pay for the same.

THIS MAY KINDLY BE TREATED AS MOST IMMEDIATE.
THE PHONE NUMBER OF THE UNIVERSITY IS ----01262-216485

Thanking you very much Sir and hoping a favorable consideration please. We are eagerly awaiting your positive response please.

SOME SAD PARENTS

Welfare
The Court made the following:
ORDER:
Even though the prayer in the Writ Petition is couched
in wide terms, the limited grievance of the petitioner in this
Writ Petition is non-passing of order in the appeal filed by
the petitioner before respondent No.1 against order, dated
08.12.2011, of respondent No.2, whereby the latter has
cancelled the community certificate issued in favour of the
petitioner.
As the appeal is pending before respondent No.1, Irefrain from dealing with the merits of the case. Inasmuch as
the petitioner is working as a Lecturer in respondent No.3-
college, he is at the risk of losing his employment if an
appropriate interim order is not passed pending appeal
before respondent No.1.
In this view of the matter, without going into the merits
of the case, the Writ Petition is disposed of with the direction
to respondent No.1 to dispose of the appeal within a period
of three months from the date of receipt of a copy of this
order. Pending disposal of the appeal, the order in
R.Dis.No.C1/2599/2011, dated 08.12.2011, of respondent
No.2 shall stands suspended.
As a sequel to disposal of the Writ Petition,
W.P.M.P.No.42723 of 2011 filed by the petitioner for interim
relief is disposed of as infructuous.
shan123mshan

Oct 29, 2014

MIS USE OF UGC GRANTS

Some Aided Private College in Kerala is mis using funds given by UGC for purchase of Equipments. Instead of going for Public Tender , The Principals were approached by Brokers , who in terms shares commission to Principals. From Out side the procedure is very simple and authentic. The brocker incollaboration with some local offices of semi government organisation Like KSIE Emporium, SIDCO , Etc ( Supported by govt of Kerala to promoted local industries ) . The Particular Broker Supplies or arrange to supply materials to govt organisation at higher rates. The Broker gives Commissions to College Principals and Govt agency.
The Govt organisation have Govt order to supply locally manufactured item and get the item through Vendors from their Head Quarters. Morever they have no permissions to supply imported items.

But Govt institutions in Kerala are following correct tender procedure instead of purchasing from Govt organisations

This incurs a huge loss to UGC as well as loss to tax payers money. We tax payers request you look in to the matter seriously
saburohith

Oct 27, 2014

dis regard for lab instructors

it is to bring before your esteem concern that some engg colleges dont give any recognition to the work done by lab instructors compared to their countersaparts who come to teach using their bookish knowledge. nor are they paid as per ugc norms, which makes their families to live a miserable life
hope the authorities concerned would look into this

rekha
chennai
Ekta Kumari

Oct 25, 2014

SCHOLARSHIP

SIR/MAM
THIS IS A GREAT NEWS ALL OVER INDIA THAT GOVT. HAD INCREASED THE AMOUNT OF FELLOWSHIP FOR THE WHOLE RESEARCH SCHOLARS (OTHER THAN SC/ST) EXCEPT UGC, WHAT WE ARE GETTING IS VERY POOR AMOUNT THIS ENFORCED US EITHER TO LEAVE STUDY OR RAISE OUR VOICE TO HIGHER AUTHORITIES.KINDLY DO SOMETHING FOR US SO THAT WE CAN CONTINUE OUR STUDIES.
dash28

Oct 23, 2014

SCHOLARSHIP NOT RECEIVED

I was getting scholarship from UGC for both PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship for single girl child and PG merit scholarship for university rank holders for the academic session 2012-14.But so far I have received scholarship for 11 months though I have submitted the required papers at Canara bank of Uditnagar branch,Rourkela(Odisha).My PG course has already been completed in April 2014.I am yet to receive scholarship for 9 months.So,kindly look into the matter and my registration IDs are as under for your reference.

Registration ID for Single Girl Child (2012-14) : SGC-GEN-2012-6557
Registration ID for University Rank Holder(2012-14):URH-2012-14-2324
rajasekar3180

Oct 23, 2014

PHD commerce and MBA part time three years can eligible to work in MBA DEpt

qualification - for sc employee
I would like to bring to your kind notice that I am working as a Associate Professor in one of the reputed university at Chennai. Whereas my department head discriminating me due to I am a Scheduled caste Arundhathiyar employee saying that my qualification is not valid as per UGC norms. kindly help me in this regard and my qualifications are listed below:

B.Com – Regular – Loyola College – University of Madras-62%
M.Com-Distance – Annamalai University-64%
MBA (Part time ) – 3 years – Measi Institute of Management (New College) – University of Madras-secured University Second Rank Holder.-78%
PhD- Commerce – Bharathiar University
BL – Bangalore University – Regular- 58%
ML – University of Madras- 57%

He is pointing me in the qualifications of above as MBA Part time(3 yrs) and PhD in Commerce. But as per UGC norms specifically mentioned , for PhD in the relevant or equivalent discipline .So I am kindly request you to send the reply for me based on my qualifications which I am qualified to work in the department of management studies .

kindly help me in replying and do the needful .

(Dr.D.Rajasekar)

rajasekar3180@yahoo.com
shahnawaz Rampuri

Oct 20, 2014

CMJ university, Meghalay Degree validity

I passed B.Tech from CMJ university in 2012. But now I have facing problem that no any good university taking my admission.

Kindly help me for my further education.

Shahnawaz R
donvellai

fine torcher

collection of huge amount of fine in E.G.S PILLAY ENGINEERING COLLEGE at nagapattinam
fine torcher for college development and for staff bonus
they blackmail for money for hall ticket.

mohinder sharma 1971

Refund of registration amount

I paid as booking amount of Rs 10,000 for admission in B tech in Arni University Himachal Pardesh vide R/No 2109 dated 31-05-2014 for my Daughter Shikha Sharma.Then I did not sent my daughter for admission due to some domestic reasons. I went for refund of the same with my daughter for a number of times, but all in vain. Then I wrote a letter for refund on 15-09-2014 by speed post , unfortunately I have not received the amount.
You are as such requested to get my money refunded at the earliest and oblige.

Mohinder Sharma
Father of Shikha Sharma
Ward no 3/4 Samba J&K
Mob No 09697624200
mohinder sharma 1971

Refund of registration amount

My daughter shikha Sharma applied/booked a seat in B Tech Civil on 31-05-2014 and paid as advance Rs 10,000 ,then my daughter did not get admission. Hence I went for refund personally with my daughter but always they commit to refund but not refunded yet.
Then I sent a letter to them on 15-05-2014 by Speed post but till date they have not refunded , I request to get my fees refunded at the earliest and oblige.
Ashok Kumar
Father of Shikha Sharma
Ward No 3/4 Main Bazar Samba.
kalasamk3

Oct 18, 2014

non receipt of monthly UGC-PDF fellowships

Dear sirs/Madam,
Greetings,

This is to very happy to work under UGC-Post Doctoral Fellowship Scheme for SC/ST students. My Regn ID is UGC ID-PDFSS-2012-13-SC-TAM-3983. But sir for the past several months I have not properly received the monthly fellowships, monthly HRA for the respective periods (which is provided by the UGC Norms) and Annual Contingency for the year 2013-14. I have duly submitted all the relevant filled in forms[Continuation Certificate, Six Moth Report, Annual Cotnigency Report, HRA for the recent three months] signed by the Research Supervisor and The Registrar and uploaded the same scanned copy through my respective Bank Officers. But so for no payment of fellowship is made under any title. So I request you sirs please take necessary steps to avail the arrear fellowship funds, HRA, Annual Contingency for the past several months which will help me to do my research work without any disturbances.

Dr.K.SARAVANAMUTHUKRISHNAN.
mariyatha

Oct 17, 2014

NO Classes in Physiology

I am a student of Sri Ramachandra Medical University and Reserach Institute from Chennai.I am tottaly upset with the professors in the physiology department-they are NOT taking class for post graduate students.From the day one of the college till now not even a single lecture was delivered.Even upon a humble and repeated request they deny to teach.They give a list topics for the exminations and we have read by ourself or we need to write it the OHP sheets and and read in front of the profeeesor and they will listen to that and move out of the classroom-within 10 minutes the class will get over.If this continues please imagine the quality of the student passing out of the college. all student went and requested the professors for teaching the subject they replied as they have 26 courese and no time for teaching the post graduate students, but everyone complains that tehy are not taking classes giving only semeniers to the students we don't know to whom to thay are claasses( if tehy have 26 courses).they teach oly MBBS students since each student pay 60 lakshs for their addmission and others pay 1 lakh.What kind of discripency is this??

kindly take action.
K RAMALINGAM

Oct 13, 2014

CHEMICAL SCIENCES

Activation of fellowship

I am research student from Mahatma Gandhi University, Anneparthy-Nalgonda. I have qualified UGC-JRF for Chemical Sciences in Dec-2012 and have registered for PhD. on 27th July 2013. I have send my joining report to UGC for the activation of fellowship. For the last one year I did not got the JRF stipend. But the institute is not getting any reply from UGC about the fellowship activation. Please send the fellowship amount as soon as possible. It's very difficult to live on without money.

Yours Obediently
Telangana State (Andhrapradesh)
bijay_maniari

Oct 10, 2014

Delay in release of Emeritus Fellowship

Emeritus Fellowship Grant Number: F.6-6/2012-13/EMERITUS-2012-13-GEN-855/(SA-II)
From May 13 to April 14, my fellowship of Rs 20,000 was credited by 7th of the Month but from May 2014 the payment of Rs 20,000 has become very erratic. We are working in our Host Institute as full time Faculty Member still our payment is very irregular. We have not received anything in September Month and today is 10.10.2014(10th October 2014) and still our grants have not arrived.You must realize that September and October this year are Durga Puja, Diwali and Chath month in Bihar.Please regularize our payment.
Bijay Kumar Sharma
heviany

Oct 5, 2014

Fees refund

respected sir/ madam,

Myself vinay kumar from Chamba H.P. I took admission in Arni University, Kathgarh (Indore) H.P. dated on July-2014 but after 2 months in september i call to university that due to some personal problems i can not continue with course and please refund my fees amount. But now the Dean of the university My Ravikant Swami said that the admission cancel date was August and we will not refund the fees and don't comne to university.

Please tell me what should i do and please help me in this matter.

the contact no of the Dean is 9888599102

Vinay Kumar
From Chamba H.P.
+91-88949-05550, +91-94188-39525
sravan2345

Sep 26, 2014

Arrest for fake paper takes 36 years

Susant Kumar Pradhan (58) was arrested from his village Batignia under the Tikabali police station on Thursday, the police said. In 1978, Mr Pradhan, who belongs to the SC, managed to get an appointment as a typist in the RBI by producing a fake Scheduled Tribe (ST) certificate. He is presently working as an assistant manager with the RBI. According to inspector L.N. Tiwari of the Tikabali police station, Mr Pradhan was arrested under Section 420, 468, 471 Indian Penal Code (IPC) on the basis of an FIR filed by Kandhamal district welfare officer (DWO) Paramananda Prusty.
After reading the news, every Indian must remember a Story of his childhood. One King gifts a lamb to a Priest for the services rendered to him on some prayer. One thief looks at it and plans with his four friends to grab that lamb. The thief deploys his comrades at different junction points of the en-route to priest's home. while the priests returns to his home, at every junction he encounter each friend of the thief. Each one asks the priest why he is carrying a 'foal'( a baby donkey) to provoke him to get rid of that lamb. That priest gets doubt after four encounters and leaves the lamb on the road. The thief picks it up and makes merry. In fake SC cases also, the King( District Collector) presents a fake SC report, but Priest(Judge) is misguided & provoked by the thieves to leave that lamb ( fake SC report) on the road. Family members, relatives and neighbors knew all these tricks played by the bad lawyers in the courts. Nothing is secret. The Priest(Judge) must keep faith in the King(District Collector) instead of the thieves. Atleast, The priest must find his own reliable sources to verify the truth instead of just relying the thieves. This story is not to insult any one, but it has come after knowing all the developments in another fake SC job holder & her lawyer, who think they can fool every one. Refer AP High Court WP 34222/2011, CC 201/2012, WP3754/2012, CC 1023/2013. smt Biruda Raja Ratnam, who got fake SC certificate and works as aided lecturer in Andhra Saraswatha Parishad, Ram Kothi, Hyderabad. How many years this case will take...only time will tell. District Collector must gather more information from other family members to know the true picture of her lawyer and his activities.
ni_d_hi2006

Sep 23, 2014

CMJ University

I have teaken admission in phd in CMJ University in 2011. Now I am not getting any information about the status of my admission.These is news about CMJ University
What should I do?
From where I get all information?
Whether I will get my fees refund or transfer to any other university?
lalithamani

Sep 19, 2014

Phd for 1 Rupees get it sooooon

under bharathiyar university two person friends register same time ,same thesis, submitted same time wheather university provide phd for this. more over university should not mention external examiner detail to the students but here they get money and told about all detail about external examiner easily students can deal directly with external examiner. In this way they are producing researcher to our National
anwartahseen

Sep 18, 2014

Delay in releasing grants (JRF)

I am a UGC-JRF in Environmental Science June' 2012 and enrolled at A.N College, Patna since Nov' 2012. My grant has not been released yet. I have submitted all the necessary document for it in Nov' 2013 itself. I personally visited (solely for this purpose) UGC thrice and met Mrs Gulati twice and Mrs. Siwach once, but to no avail. Neither they respond to the mail nor give any clear information over phone. I am not in a position to visit UGC again.
The financial difficulty is hampering my research work. I am deeply depressed over the state of affair. I regret my decision of joining Ph.D. The attitude of UGC is compelling me to quit it. Kindly sort out my case urgently.

Thanking You,
Tahseen Anwar
UGC- JRF (Environmental Science)
PG Dept of Envs. Sc
A. N College, Patna
siddarth90

Sep 13, 2014

Fake SC Job holders India

Fake SC Job holders India... Once there was a king, who use to run along with a horse to reach his destination. He is most stubborn, adamant and gets angry soon, if any one suggests to him about his activity. He was dictator too. Always he use to be late to reach his destination. He was always surrounded by sycophant ministers, who were corrupt. One day one common observed this running with horse activity and dared to ask one of the the sycophants ' why does the king run along with horse..can't he ride a horse?'. The sycophant minister got that common man arrested and charges framed against him. Before the hearing took place, that sycophant minister briefed the King more than enough and negatively charged the King against that common man. On the day of hearing, the common man asked the same question to King. Reply came from the King that he doesn't have enough time to stop and get on the horse for a ride. Hence he was hurry to run along with it. The common man laughed. Soon he was punished severely for laughing at the reply. In India many practices resemble this story, why truth is adopted immediately. was it the mistake of the King or his sycophants, some cases run for years. No one dares to tell the truth due to dictator attitude of the Kings. Fake SC job holders are taking benefit of this attitude all over India. A law for punishment must not be made concentrating on the fake SC criminals. But, it should me made on lawyers, who are the big stake holders for a law's malfunctioning. Family members always knew the antecedents of individual(fake SC) and his/her lawyer activities.
mukherjeekuwait

Sep 10, 2014

CMJ University

The Authority
UGC , New Delhi,

Myself S. Mukherjee previous year given to CMJ University 32,400/- (Rupees Thirty Two Thousand Four Hundred only) for taking of the admission of Phd., ( in management studies). But that time I enquired to UGC that it is approved or not (university) UGC people checked and told me that the above university is approved by them. But why afterwards we came to know the fraud. They taken my hard earned money and gone. Receipt of the above is with me. If UGC helps me it will be highly appreciated and never forget this help to get back the money.
I am very much kind enough that UGC definitely help me & help to get my money back from CMJ fake university.

S. Mukherjee
email : mukherjeesubrato

NSDL - PAN CARD NOT RECD
    Name : RAHUL KUMAR Acknowledgment...
    paytm - about cash back
    I have recharged of my airtel mobile number on 22 Nov 2014...
    Mobile fraud call - fake phone call
    I got a call from 8084700657 just 15 mins before and he is...
    313537 - my aadhar pribartan
    me mera aadhar pribartan karbane ke baad kese pao kirpya...
    BSNL, Trichy - Land line 2533569
    Ou land line no. 2533569 there is a fault in incoming...
    Ibps - Application Reprint for IBPS PO
    Sir, I applied for ibps po-4 and lost my application soft...
    Fashion and You - non receipt of goods
    i have purchase item order no 110044154 dtd 12/11/2014 for...
    snapdeal.com - REFUND
    ON THE 9TH OCTOBER,2014 I PLACED AN ORDER WITH...
    Land - land encroachment
    Land no. G-21/43 sector 7 rohini is encroached by ground...
    PGVCL - Disconnect electric power
    Respected sir, With reference to above cited subject we...