UGC

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about UGC

lalithamani

Sep 19, 2014

Phd for 1 Rupees get it sooooon

under bharathiyar university two person friends register same time ,same thesis, submitted same time wheather university provide phd for this. more over university should not mention external examiner detail to the students but here they get money and told about all detail about external examiner easily students can deal directly with external examiner. In this way they are producing researcher to our National
anwartahseen

Sep 18, 2014

Delay in releasing grants (JRF)

I am a UGC-JRF in Environmental Science June' 2012 and enrolled at A.N College, Patna since Nov' 2012. My grant has not been released yet. I have submitted all the necessary document for it in Nov' 2013 itself. I personally visited (solely for this purpose) UGC thrice and met Mrs Gulati twice and Mrs. Siwach once, but to no avail. Neither they respond to the mail nor give any clear information over phone. I am not in a position to visit UGC again.
The financial difficulty is hampering my research work. I am deeply depressed over the state of affair. I regret my decision of joining Ph.D. The attitude of UGC is compelling me to quit it. Kindly sort out my case urgently.

Thanking You,
Tahseen Anwar
UGC- JRF (Environmental Science)
PG Dept of Envs. Sc
A. N College, Patna
siddarth90

Sep 13, 2014

Fake SC Job holders India

Fake SC Job holders India... Once there was a king, who use to run along with a horse to reach his destination. He is most stubborn, adamant and gets angry soon, if any one suggests to him about his activity. He was dictator too. Always he use to be late to reach his destination. He was always surrounded by sycophant ministers, who were corrupt. One day one common observed this running with horse activity and dared to ask one of the the sycophants ' why does the king run along with horse..can't he ride a horse?'. The sycophant minister got that common man arrested and charges framed against him. Before the hearing took place, that sycophant minister briefed the King more than enough and negatively charged the King against that common man. On the day of hearing, the common man asked the same question to King. Reply came from the King that he doesn't have enough time to stop and get on the horse for a ride. Hence he was hurry to run along with it. The common man laughed. Soon he was punished severely for laughing at the reply. In India many practices resemble this story, why truth is adopted immediately. was it the mistake of the King or his sycophants, some cases run for years. No one dares to tell the truth due to dictator attitude of the Kings. Fake SC job holders are taking benefit of this attitude all over India. A law for punishment must not be made concentrating on the fake SC criminals. But, it should me made on lawyers, who are the big stake holders for a law's malfunctioning. Family members always knew the antecedents of individual(fake SC) and his/her lawyer activities.
mukherjeekuwait

Sep 10, 2014

CMJ University

The Authority
UGC , New Delhi,

Myself S. Mukherjee previous year given to CMJ University 32,400/- (Rupees Thirty Two Thousand Four Hundred only) for taking of the admission of Phd., ( in management studies). But that time I enquired to UGC that it is approved or not (university) UGC people checked and told me that the above university is approved by them. But why afterwards we came to know the fraud. They taken my hard earned money and gone. Receipt of the above is with me. If UGC helps me it will be highly appreciated and never forget this help to get back the money.
I am very much kind enough that UGC definitely help me & help to get my money back from CMJ fake university.

S. Mukherjee
email : mukherjeesubrato
Sumsh

Sep 5, 2014

Cheated by Shobhit University

I am Sumant Kumar, sir i took admission in Shobit University for M.com as distant education through IT Zone Infotech INDIA (Address : Plot No. 143, Ist & 2nd Floor, Sector - 24, Best Mega Mall, Rohini, Delhi - 85) , since i am working with a company and i was not able to persue as regular course.Now the problem is , they are not willing to give the certificates. for this i have called them no of times but they are not responding well, i personally spoke to the Director of IT Zone all my problems what all i am facing just because of this, but the director of IT Zone every time will try to escape by giving some reasons like your work ll be done in couple of days but till now nothing is being done from his side & now a days he is not picking my call. Sir its affecting my job severely, due to this even after having so many opportunities for promotion i am not getting promoted just because of this. Sir i am mentally harassed by these people since no action is being taken in past 3 months. I will be fine if they return money whatever i have paid. So that by using that money i can try getting admission in some other trustful university. I have also mail to Shobhit University on dt: July 2013 for knowing the status but university is not responding.

The fees details are given below:

DD issue in the name of Shobhit University.
DD No. 068583
Bank Name : Indian Bank
Branch : Mehrauli Road 00943
Amt: Rs. 12500/- DD & Rs. 2000/- Cash

Therefore i am requesting you, sir kindly look into the matter and help me to come out from this.

Details of IT Zone Infotech India - Mr. L.B. Singh, Mob No. 9818298818, Address : Plot No. 143, Ist & 2nd Floor, Sector - 24, Best Mega Mall, Rohini, Delhi - 85

My Details - Sumant Kumar, Mob No. 9716047770, 8750706069
prakashtehra

Aug 25, 2014

phd from cmj

respected sir,
please help me about phd CMJ UNIVERSITY Ph.D PROBLEM
The student of PhD Registered No. 80187310111452 admitted in Jan 2010 and passed on March 2013. I have full filled all the requirements of C.M.J. University for the course PhD in MANAGEMENT. I have revived provisional degree certificate. I awaited for final degree certificate still not issued. Mean while I knew that degree of CMJU is not valid degree. I take the money for the Ph.d. admission from the relative. At that I have no job and how I return this money to the relative. Current time I am suffering with depression, anxiety. . Today I am 39 year old. Please provide me guidance with your kind information to get the approved degree or my paid money back. fake degree my mobile no. is 9665377744
sijo.P

Aug 20, 2014

Delay in releasing JRF amount

Dear Sir/Mam,
I have cleared NET/JRF on DEC 2012and have registered for PhD. on 1st April 2014. I have submitted all the required papers to the nearest branch of Canara Bank.But till now I haven't got any amount as fellowship.Please advice. what is the normal time required to process an application. To whom should we contact for any communication in this regard.

thanking You
Sijo.P
avb

Aug 19, 2014

activation of fellowship

I have qualified ugc-jrf for life sciences in 2013.I have send my joining report to ugc for the activation of fellowship.
But the institute is not getting any reply from ugc about the fellowship activation.Please send the fellowship amount as soon as possible.It's very difficult to survive without money.

Swati
bhuwneshwar kumar

Aug 18, 2014

PhD from CMJU

DEAR SIR,
I JOINED CMJ UNIVERSITY ON CAMPUS COURSE FOR PhD IN PSYCHOLOGY. SIR THAT TIME UNIVERSITY WAS VALID FROM ALL THE ASPECTS OF UGC. I INQUIRED EVERY THING ABOUT CMJ UNIVERSITY VALIDITY AND STANDARD. IT WAS FOUND SATISFACTORY FROM ALL UGC DEPT. AND EDJUCATIONAL DEPT.
I HAVE COMPLETED MY COURSE WORK FROM CMJU AND NOW I AM WAITING FOR FURTHER PROCESS MY 70000 TO 80000 Rs HAS STUCK HERE .
KINDLY GUIDE ME
madasu sasidhar

Aug 18, 2014

posting of non qualified persons as degree college lecturers

I am qualified in APSET (physical scinces) according to the advertisement given in the month july i applied personally for the post of degree college lecturers on contract basis.Official persons said that interview dates will be announced in news papers it is almost one month since i applied and no responsn from officials and more worsely it is known that classes arecomenced with persons who r not qualified in SET or SLET orNET .Regarding this i request u to take necessary action andjustify those who are qualified.If u take proper steps it stenthens our confidence and strenthens faith in indian constitutiont

thanking you,
MADASU SASIDHAR
ANANTAPUR
pratisha Borborah

Aug 13, 2014

delay in NET/JRF scholarship

i have cleared my Net/Jrf exam in 2013. but I didnot get my stipend till now. I am Mphil Research Scholar from JNU, New Delhi. i have submitted all my documents in Canara Bank (RK Puram Sec-13 ) but it is of no use. Even the workers in the Canara Bank keeps the work pending due to lack of men power in the branch. it is very difficult to do my research work without any stipend. Moreover, it would have been really helpful if UGC can provide a fixed period of providing the stipend. it is a problem faced by many students. Hope to get a solution
drelanchezhiyan

Aug 10, 2014

CMJ UNIVERSITY Ph.D PROBLEM

The student of PhD Registered No. 80187710105465 admitted in Jan 2010 and passed on March 2013. I have full filled all the requirements of C.M.J. University for the course PhD in MANAGEMENT. I have revived provisional degree certificate. I awaited for final degree certificate still not issued. Mean while I knew that degree of CMJU is not valid degree. I take the money for the Ph.d. admission from the relative. At that I have no job and how I return this money to the relative. Current time I am suffering with depression, anxiety. . Today I am 33 year old. Please provide me guidance with your kind information to get the approved degree or my paid money back.
Sumant Jain

Aug 1, 2014

Nit kurukshetra did not consider Ugc net (Comp.Sc And App.)for the post of Asstt.prof. in computer Science And Application Department

Respected Sir/Madam,
I had given the interview in Computer Science and Application department of National Institute of Technology for the post of Assistant professor on July15,2014. The minimum eligibility criteria for this post was First Class in MCA or M.Tech in Computer Science/Computer Applications and The candidates should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. But the candidates selected for the post was not UgcNet Qualified. If these candidate does not fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for the post,how they are selected for the post. And I am rejected even after qualifying the ugc net after doing Mtech(Computer Science And Engineering). If Ugc net qualified candidate are rejected and non net qualified candidate are preferred then why University Grant Commisson is conducting this test.Please see the partiality done by them in the selection process.
Thanking You
suraj1974

Jul 30, 2014

admission malpractices

I applied for PhD Admission in Osmania University, Hyderabad. I have UGC NET qualification. But they say that they will give only for Local(Telanganites). How can it possible.? Still the University get UGC grant and NAAC accreditation. Due to the same policy last time also they gave admission only to the locals. how can a rsearch department act like that?
Please do enquire it. and act accordingly.

suraj
aparajitaa

Jul 28, 2014

Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur. Karwar, Nagaur Road, Jodhpur

Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur.
Karwar, Nagaur Road, Jodhpur is the most irresponsible university that can not prepare a webpage properly.The phone no.s given in the page are all non-working.They will ask for personal details to fill up forms and then the will not maintain the confidentialily and make them public.

So worst their staffs are !!
gurya

Jul 27, 2014

Non receipt of NET-JRF stipend

Sir I am research student form Gauhati University. I have cleared NET- JRF in 2010 with office ref. no. F.17-19/2008 (SA-1) dated 4 Nov 2011. I would like to know why the UGC is not releasing the stipend in time as i am facing difficulties in my research work. For the last one year i did not got the jrf stipend. Please help me in this matter as i belong to a poor family , i can't always depend on my family for the research work. And if there is no fund in UGC den why the RGNF fellows are getting their stipend in time. Plis help
PRANYA KATARIA

Jul 25, 2014

Physical education not included in best four in D.U

Dear sir, I have just passed my 12th exams and had took admission in Delhi university .i had difficulty in taking admissions in D.U just because my physical ecu. marks were not included in my best four percentage. My question is that when physical edu. is not included in best four then why it is being tought in schools . And that too in some colleges it is being considered and in some colleges it is not. why is that so? I hope my question will be answered shortly. Your consideration in this regard will be highly appreciable.
sojiritesh2003

Jul 18, 2014

CMJ UNIVERSITY LODGE GERIEVANCE

HI,
CMJ STUDENTS lodge your grievances to Meghalaya Government through pgportal gov in.
Lodge your grievances addressed to Meghalaya government pgportal.gov.in to validate your degree ASAP.
yaniv

Jul 17, 2014

STiPEND DELAY

We are students of ME-CSE 2nd Year RGPV BHOPAL.We didn't get any Stipend from your side since last 6 months from january 2014.
Please Provide us necessary stipend ,otherwise it is impossible to pay fees of college and mesh.
revolutionists_voice

Jul 15, 2014

regarding the unfair practices of Management in BIT Mesra, Ranchi

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I am a student of BIT Mesra, Ranchi and writing this mail to you seeking your help into a matter.

SIR/MAM,

PLEASE NOTE THAT WHILE WE WERE TAKING ADMISSIONS IN THE UNIVERSITY IN A PG COURSE, WE WERE TOLD IN WRITTEN TO ALLOTTED WITH A SINGLE ROOM ACCOMMODATION BUT WE WERE SHIFTED TWO STUDENTS IN A SINGLE CAPACITY ROOM.

WE WERE ASKED FOR 6 MNTHS TO WAIT. THEN THEY EXTEND THE TIME PERIOD TO ONE YEAR AND NOW AGAIN DESPITE OF MANY UN-OCCUPIED ROOMS THEY ARE ALLOTTING A SINGLE ROOM TO TWO STUDENTS.

Kindly look into the matters. I wish you could take the issue seriously regarding the same.

krishna159

Jul 8, 2014

Fake SC papers.. NO punishment

How can person get fakeSC certificate? How can a person get UGCNET papers leaked? How can a person with fake SC get a job in SC backlog post as lecturer in aided college? How can a 10th class failed person make platform for PhD at Telugu department, Sri Venkateswara University? How can a person manage a fake PhD thesis to submit there? How can a person manage social welfare department officials for years together to suppress all complaint against a fake SC person? Let District Collector order an inquiry as per LAW. How can a person bribes a social welfare department officer(Deputy Director) to submit wrong report? How can a fake SC person to bounce back into job, even after District collector removed that person from job? How can an appeal is made to Principal Secretary to review District collector's report? How can a writ petition makes re-appointment imminent after removal from lecturer job? How can Salary is claimed there after by getting contempt of court orders? How can a HC Lawyer makes every one a mute spectator? Everything is possible in HYDERABAD. It is not just JAADOO TV (MAGIC TV). You can find such jaadoo art in many corrupt women, corrupt lawyers& corrupt judges.Even a daughter takes scholarship with fake parents income certificate. Their contributions speak louder than their portraits. Juniors provide lot of information respectively. A corrupt always gets the lap of other corrupt to get consoled. please visit Andhra Saraswatha Parishad, Ram Kothi, Hyderabad. Enquire about a woman lecturer --- smt Biruda Raja Ratnam, who got fake SC certificate and won the hearts of many corrupt people.
Can a District Collector's report given as fake SC against her make any sense in HYD? Her husband set 1st wife ablaze? Rest..
Do you wish to see her? plz visit - http://profileengine.com/people/407220167/papa.raju.sarikonda
Do you wish to see order? www.apcce.gov.in/Documentation/June2013/Raja%20Ratnam.pdf‎
Do you want to know HC petitions? Refer AP High Court WP 34222/2011, CC 201/2011, WP3754/2012, CC 1023/2013.
Do you want to know her 420 acts? Ask all family memebrs & relatives.. every one has each narration of agony.
Do you want to know her lawyer acts?Every detail can be had from Sri Papa Raju's family members,siblings- how police harassed
Do you want to know all above? Ask their juniors... They will narrate how seniors managed Police & Judges in Hyderabad.
All family members & relatives wish to say that her lawyer made HC into London theater to perform his& smt Raja Ratnam's skills
All of them pray to Judges & Dist Collector to be aware of her Lawyer, who delegates his persons for his missions-
Truth must win - SATYAMEVA JAYATE- The declining ratio of boys & girls is highlighted, but not honest&corrupt judges in court

Fake SC papers.. NO punishment

vanu345

Jul 7, 2014

7 yrs jail for FAKE SC Papers in jobs

How do a fake SC employee is escaping punishment easily and Law is not at all implemented by lawyers & judges for bribes.
with reference to letter GOI DoPT Order No. 36011/1/2012-Estt. (Res.) dt 10 Jan 2013. A Fake SC case is not tried as per law. Refer AP High Court WP 34222/2011, CC 201/2011, WP3754/2012, CC 1023/2013. Just follow the HC lawyer sri Godey Satish. How many people know that he threatened other members in accused family not to reveal any truth. A true case study with updates is presented to AP Govt for past four years- Smt B Raja Ratnam, Lecturer, ASP College, Kothi, Hyd. Dist collector followed the steps laid in constitution and found her with fake SC. He removed her from the job. But, she bounced back into job easily by paying bribes. Even all family members knew it, as she cheated many in many ways in lakhs. She adopted corrupt path in life to progress. in this process, she chose to catch the corrupt people to supply UGCNET papers, que&answers, Ph.D thesis and many more. Many corrupt people extended their services. She made a successful platform in Telugu Dept, sri Venkateswara University in 2007 to get Ph.D there.Lizard or wizard ..god knows. She openly challenges that she can mobilize her corrupt friends in various departments to favor her any time. This was witnessed in High Court through received orders as above. Can any one remove her from job, which was secured with fake SC certificate. Do not believe the perception of judges, which is biased. If they followed basics, case could have completed within 10 mintues by summoning all other family members/siblings on one day.
nabeena ameen

Jul 2, 2014

I applied for ugcmrp,i am not getting login id

I went to the site (www.ugcfrp.ac.in).Click on the link "HOW TO APPLY", to know about the procedure, then click on the link "REGISTER" to access the "Registration Form" (Please answer all questions without omitting anyone).
Then press button "Submit". I have not received my login id
S.Sagayam

Jun 21, 2014

Dravidian University PhD before 1.6.2009

Sir, Dravidian University, Kuppam (A.P) deceived thousands of PhD Scholars by violating the UGC Norms in 2009. For this, the University started collecting crores of rupees illegally from the innocent scholars without fixing any last date for the PhD registrations. Only after the UGC had revised its new norms (1.6.2009), Dravidian University suddenly and technically aranged a committee and declared that it had cancelled more than 5000 registrants enrolled AFTER 1.6.2009. But the PhD registrants who were cancelled, approched the High Court of A.P. The case is even now kept pending. But the present V.C purposefully refuses to do any step to evaluate the theses submitted by the eligible PhD Scholars registered BEFORE 1.6.2009 (2007-2008 and 2008-2009 batches). whenever asked, the VC used to blame the then-V.C and give tough responses. More than 3 years elapsed. UGC should intervene and save the affected eligible PhD scholars by taking immediate steps for the genuine PhD registrants.The present VC should be morally directed to do positive steps to evaluate the theses submitted by the eligible PhD scholars. With hope, -S.Sagayam
ratika sharma

Jun 19, 2014

Delay in Scholarship

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Myself Ratika Sharma, doing Ph.D in Physics from Jammu University, i have qualified NET/JRF in Dec. 2012. I sent my documents along with the scholarship form, joining reports and a covering letter with reference no. RA/SA/UGC- JRF 13/1414-15 and dated 31.07.2013. In response to it i got a letter from your office with letter no. F.17-77/2008(SA-I), dated 7 Oct. 2013, in which u asked me to send my registration letter of Ph.D. I have send my registration letter along with a covering letter through my Research Supervisor and H.O.D. of my Dept. two times. Now one year has passed but i did not get any reply from your side. i request you to kindly response me about the proceedings and sanction my scholarship as soon as possible so that i can take forward my research work smoothly.

Yours Obediently
Ratika Sharma,
Phd. Student,
physics Dept.
Jammu University

BSNL-UP-WEST - Phone Dead
    My Phone No. is 2830663. This phone has a tendency of...
    care@paytm.com - Ordered Not Receiving
    my name is Kiran B.my order number is 596966253.i ordered...
    Shopclues - Wrong product
    Filed on: 22/09/2014 | Loss amount: Rs. 405.0 I had...
    www.shopit4me.com - THE BIGGEST FRAUD SHOPPING SITE IS SHOPIT4ME
    DEAR FRINDS, BEWARE FROM SHOPIT4ME.COM VERY VERY BAD...
    Snapdeal and XpressBees - clients taken for granted
    Hi all, I guess snapdeal only replies in thus forum coz...
    BIJAY KUMAR AGRAWAL - REPLACEMENT OF KEY
    TO HARDLY COMPLAINT TO I HAVE TO CAR OF YOUR COMPANY...
    EPF kandivali office, Mumbai - Rejection of PF
    Regional PF Commissioner EPFO, R O, Mumbai...
    gdtsuccess.com - Geld uit my kredietkaart
    Kan enige iemand help. Hulle vat elke maand geld uit my...
    Western Digital - Western Digital Passport Hard drive not detected
    My PC suddenly stopped detecting my Western Digital...
    288409 - Non credit of Pension arrears
    Dear Sir, It is submitted that I am drawing pension...