UGC

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about UGC

prakashtehra

Aug 25, 2014

phd from cmj

respected sir,
please help me about phd CMJ UNIVERSITY Ph.D PROBLEM
The student of PhD Registered No. 80187310111452 admitted in Jan 2010 and passed on March 2013. I have full filled all the requirements of C.M.J. University for the course PhD in MANAGEMENT. I have revived provisional degree certificate. I awaited for final degree certificate still not issued. Mean while I knew that degree of CMJU is not valid degree. I take the money for the Ph.d. admission from the relative. At that I have no job and how I return this money to the relative. Current time I am suffering with depression, anxiety. . Today I am 39 year old. Please provide me guidance with your kind information to get the approved degree or my paid money back. fake degree my mobile no. is 9665377744
sijo.P

Aug 20, 2014

Delay in releasing JRF amount

Dear Sir/Mam,
I have cleared NET/JRF on DEC 2012and have registered for PhD. on 1st April 2014. I have submitted all the required papers to the nearest branch of Canara Bank.But till now I haven't got any amount as fellowship.Please advice. what is the normal time required to process an application. To whom should we contact for any communication in this regard.

thanking You
Sijo.P
avb

Aug 19, 2014

activation of fellowship

I have qualified ugc-jrf for life sciences in 2013.I have send my joining report to ugc for the activation of fellowship.
But the institute is not getting any reply from ugc about the fellowship activation.Please send the fellowship amount as soon as possible.It's very difficult to survive without money.

Swati
bhuwneshwar kumar

Aug 18, 2014

PhD from CMJU

DEAR SIR,
I JOINED CMJ UNIVERSITY ON CAMPUS COURSE FOR PhD IN PSYCHOLOGY. SIR THAT TIME UNIVERSITY WAS VALID FROM ALL THE ASPECTS OF UGC. I INQUIRED EVERY THING ABOUT CMJ UNIVERSITY VALIDITY AND STANDARD. IT WAS FOUND SATISFACTORY FROM ALL UGC DEPT. AND EDJUCATIONAL DEPT.
I HAVE COMPLETED MY COURSE WORK FROM CMJU AND NOW I AM WAITING FOR FURTHER PROCESS MY 70000 TO 80000 Rs HAS STUCK HERE .
KINDLY GUIDE ME
madasu sasidhar

Aug 18, 2014

posting of non qualified persons as degree college lecturers

I am qualified in APSET (physical scinces) according to the advertisement given in the month july i applied personally for the post of degree college lecturers on contract basis.Official persons said that interview dates will be announced in news papers it is almost one month since i applied and no responsn from officials and more worsely it is known that classes arecomenced with persons who r not qualified in SET or SLET orNET .Regarding this i request u to take necessary action andjustify those who are qualified.If u take proper steps it stenthens our confidence and strenthens faith in indian constitutiont

thanking you,
MADASU SASIDHAR
ANANTAPUR
pratisha Borborah

Aug 13, 2014

delay in NET/JRF scholarship

i have cleared my Net/Jrf exam in 2013. but I didnot get my stipend till now. I am Mphil Research Scholar from JNU, New Delhi. i have submitted all my documents in Canara Bank (RK Puram Sec-13 ) but it is of no use. Even the workers in the Canara Bank keeps the work pending due to lack of men power in the branch. it is very difficult to do my research work without any stipend. Moreover, it would have been really helpful if UGC can provide a fixed period of providing the stipend. it is a problem faced by many students. Hope to get a solution
drelanchezhiyan

Aug 10, 2014

CMJ UNIVERSITY Ph.D PROBLEM

The student of PhD Registered No. 80187710105465 admitted in Jan 2010 and passed on March 2013. I have full filled all the requirements of C.M.J. University for the course PhD in MANAGEMENT. I have revived provisional degree certificate. I awaited for final degree certificate still not issued. Mean while I knew that degree of CMJU is not valid degree. I take the money for the Ph.d. admission from the relative. At that I have no job and how I return this money to the relative. Current time I am suffering with depression, anxiety. . Today I am 33 year old. Please provide me guidance with your kind information to get the approved degree or my paid money back.
Sumant Jain

Aug 1, 2014

Nit kurukshetra did not consider Ugc net (Comp.Sc And App.)for the post of Asstt.prof. in computer Science And Application Department

Respected Sir/Madam,
I had given the interview in Computer Science and Application department of National Institute of Technology for the post of Assistant professor on July15,2014. The minimum eligibility criteria for this post was First Class in MCA or M.Tech in Computer Science/Computer Applications and The candidates should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. But the candidates selected for the post was not UgcNet Qualified. If these candidate does not fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for the post,how they are selected for the post. And I am rejected even after qualifying the ugc net after doing Mtech(Computer Science And Engineering). If Ugc net qualified candidate are rejected and non net qualified candidate are preferred then why University Grant Commisson is conducting this test.Please see the partiality done by them in the selection process.
Thanking You
suraj1974

Jul 30, 2014

admission malpractices

I applied for PhD Admission in Osmania University, Hyderabad. I have UGC NET qualification. But they say that they will give only for Local(Telanganites). How can it possible.? Still the University get UGC grant and NAAC accreditation. Due to the same policy last time also they gave admission only to the locals. how can a rsearch department act like that?
Please do enquire it. and act accordingly.

suraj
aparajitaa

Jul 28, 2014

Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur. Karwar, Nagaur Road, Jodhpur

Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur.
Karwar, Nagaur Road, Jodhpur is the most irresponsible university that can not prepare a webpage properly.The phone no.s given in the page are all non-working.They will ask for personal details to fill up forms and then the will not maintain the confidentialily and make them public.

So worst their staffs are !!
gurya

Jul 27, 2014

Non receipt of NET-JRF stipend

Sir I am research student form Gauhati University. I have cleared NET- JRF in 2010 with office ref. no. F.17-19/2008 (SA-1) dated 4 Nov 2011. I would like to know why the UGC is not releasing the stipend in time as i am facing difficulties in my research work. For the last one year i did not got the jrf stipend. Please help me in this matter as i belong to a poor family , i can't always depend on my family for the research work. And if there is no fund in UGC den why the RGNF fellows are getting their stipend in time. Plis help
PRANYA KATARIA

Jul 25, 2014

Physical education not included in best four in D.U

Dear sir, I have just passed my 12th exams and had took admission in Delhi university .i had difficulty in taking admissions in D.U just because my physical ecu. marks were not included in my best four percentage. My question is that when physical edu. is not included in best four then why it is being tought in schools . And that too in some colleges it is being considered and in some colleges it is not. why is that so? I hope my question will be answered shortly. Your consideration in this regard will be highly appreciable.
sojiritesh2003

Jul 18, 2014

CMJ UNIVERSITY LODGE GERIEVANCE

HI,
CMJ STUDENTS lodge your grievances to Meghalaya Government through pgportal gov in.
Lodge your grievances addressed to Meghalaya government pgportal.gov.in to validate your degree ASAP.
yaniv

Jul 17, 2014

STiPEND DELAY

We are students of ME-CSE 2nd Year RGPV BHOPAL.We didn't get any Stipend from your side since last 6 months from january 2014.
Please Provide us necessary stipend ,otherwise it is impossible to pay fees of college and mesh.
revolutionists_voice

Jul 15, 2014

regarding the unfair practices of Management in BIT Mesra, Ranchi

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I am a student of BIT Mesra, Ranchi and writing this mail to you seeking your help into a matter.

SIR/MAM,

PLEASE NOTE THAT WHILE WE WERE TAKING ADMISSIONS IN THE UNIVERSITY IN A PG COURSE, WE WERE TOLD IN WRITTEN TO ALLOTTED WITH A SINGLE ROOM ACCOMMODATION BUT WE WERE SHIFTED TWO STUDENTS IN A SINGLE CAPACITY ROOM.

WE WERE ASKED FOR 6 MNTHS TO WAIT. THEN THEY EXTEND THE TIME PERIOD TO ONE YEAR AND NOW AGAIN DESPITE OF MANY UN-OCCUPIED ROOMS THEY ARE ALLOTTING A SINGLE ROOM TO TWO STUDENTS.

Kindly look into the matters. I wish you could take the issue seriously regarding the same.

krishna159

Jul 8, 2014

Fake SC papers.. NO punishment

How can person get fakeSC certificate? How can a person get UGCNET papers leaked? How can a person with fake SC get a job in SC backlog post as lecturer in aided college? How can a 10th class failed person make platform for PhD at Telugu department, Sri Venkateswara University? How can a person manage a fake PhD thesis to submit there? How can a person manage social welfare department officials for years together to suppress all complaint against a fake SC person? Let District Collector order an inquiry as per LAW. How can a person bribes a social welfare department officer(Deputy Director) to submit wrong report? How can a fake SC person to bounce back into job, even after District collector removed that person from job? How can an appeal is made to Principal Secretary to review District collector's report? How can a writ petition makes re-appointment imminent after removal from lecturer job? How can Salary is claimed there after by getting contempt of court orders? How can a HC Lawyer makes every one a mute spectator? Everything is possible in HYDERABAD. It is not just JAADOO TV (MAGIC TV). You can find such jaadoo art in many corrupt women, corrupt lawyers& corrupt judges.Even a daughter takes scholarship with fake parents income certificate. Their contributions speak louder than their portraits. Juniors provide lot of information respectively. A corrupt always gets the lap of other corrupt to get consoled. please visit Andhra Saraswatha Parishad, Ram Kothi, Hyderabad. Enquire about a woman lecturer --- smt Biruda Raja Ratnam, who got fake SC certificate and won the hearts of many corrupt people.
Can a District Collector's report given as fake SC against her make any sense in HYD? Her husband set 1st wife ablaze? Rest..
Do you wish to see her? plz visit - http://profileengine.com/people/407220167/papa.raju.sarikonda
Do you wish to see order? www.apcce.gov.in/Documentation/June2013/Raja%20Ratnam.pdf‎
Do you want to know HC petitions? Refer AP High Court WP 34222/2011, CC 201/2011, WP3754/2012, CC 1023/2013.
Do you want to know her 420 acts? Ask all family memebrs & relatives.. every one has each narration of agony.
Do you want to know her lawyer acts?Every detail can be had from Sri Papa Raju's family members,siblings- how police harassed
Do you want to know all above? Ask their juniors... They will narrate how seniors managed Police & Judges in Hyderabad.
All family members & relatives wish to say that her lawyer made HC into London theater to perform his& smt Raja Ratnam's skills
All of them pray to Judges & Dist Collector to be aware of her Lawyer, who delegates his persons for his missions-
Truth must win - SATYAMEVA JAYATE- The declining ratio of boys & girls is highlighted, but not honest&corrupt judges in court

Fake SC papers.. NO punishment

vanu345

Jul 7, 2014

7 yrs jail for FAKE SC Papers in jobs

How do a fake SC employee is escaping punishment easily and Law is not at all implemented by lawyers & judges for bribes.
with reference to letter GOI DoPT Order No. 36011/1/2012-Estt. (Res.) dt 10 Jan 2013. A Fake SC case is not tried as per law. Refer AP High Court WP 34222/2011, CC 201/2011, WP3754/2012, CC 1023/2013. Just follow the HC lawyer sri Godey Satish. How many people know that he threatened other members in accused family not to reveal any truth. A true case study with updates is presented to AP Govt for past four years- Smt B Raja Ratnam, Lecturer, ASP College, Kothi, Hyd. Dist collector followed the steps laid in constitution and found her with fake SC. He removed her from the job. But, she bounced back into job easily by paying bribes. Even all family members knew it, as she cheated many in many ways in lakhs. She adopted corrupt path in life to progress. in this process, she chose to catch the corrupt people to supply UGCNET papers, que&answers, Ph.D thesis and many more. Many corrupt people extended their services. She made a successful platform in Telugu Dept, sri Venkateswara University in 2007 to get Ph.D there.Lizard or wizard ..god knows. She openly challenges that she can mobilize her corrupt friends in various departments to favor her any time. This was witnessed in High Court through received orders as above. Can any one remove her from job, which was secured with fake SC certificate. Do not believe the perception of judges, which is biased. If they followed basics, case could have completed within 10 mintues by summoning all other family members/siblings on one day.
nabeena ameen

Jul 2, 2014

I applied for ugcmrp,i am not getting login id

I went to the site (www.ugcfrp.ac.in).Click on the link "HOW TO APPLY", to know about the procedure, then click on the link "REGISTER" to access the "Registration Form" (Please answer all questions without omitting anyone).
Then press button "Submit". I have not received my login id
S.Sagayam

Jun 21, 2014

Dravidian University PhD before 1.6.2009

Sir, Dravidian University, Kuppam (A.P) deceived thousands of PhD Scholars by violating the UGC Norms in 2009. For this, the University started collecting crores of rupees illegally from the innocent scholars without fixing any last date for the PhD registrations. Only after the UGC had revised its new norms (1.6.2009), Dravidian University suddenly and technically aranged a committee and declared that it had cancelled more than 5000 registrants enrolled AFTER 1.6.2009. But the PhD registrants who were cancelled, approched the High Court of A.P. The case is even now kept pending. But the present V.C purposefully refuses to do any step to evaluate the theses submitted by the eligible PhD Scholars registered BEFORE 1.6.2009 (2007-2008 and 2008-2009 batches). whenever asked, the VC used to blame the then-V.C and give tough responses. More than 3 years elapsed. UGC should intervene and save the affected eligible PhD scholars by taking immediate steps for the genuine PhD registrants.The present VC should be morally directed to do positive steps to evaluate the theses submitted by the eligible PhD scholars. With hope, -S.Sagayam
ratika sharma

Jun 19, 2014

Delay in Scholarship

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Myself Ratika Sharma, doing Ph.D in Physics from Jammu University, i have qualified NET/JRF in Dec. 2012. I sent my documents along with the scholarship form, joining reports and a covering letter with reference no. RA/SA/UGC- JRF 13/1414-15 and dated 31.07.2013. In response to it i got a letter from your office with letter no. F.17-77/2008(SA-I), dated 7 Oct. 2013, in which u asked me to send my registration letter of Ph.D. I have send my registration letter along with a covering letter through my Research Supervisor and H.O.D. of my Dept. two times. Now one year has passed but i did not get any reply from your side. i request you to kindly response me about the proceedings and sanction my scholarship as soon as possible so that i can take forward my research work smoothly.

Yours Obediently
Ratika Sharma,
Phd. Student,
physics Dept.
Jammu University
HRV

Jun 18, 2014

State decision abou CMJ Degrees

Mera desh mahan. what a strategy. sare students ko ek side rakh kar sirf apna one sided decision sunaya Meghalaya government ne. kya India me private uinversity ka kuch existence he ki nahi. agar nahi to fir innocent students ko kyun dhokha diya ja raha hai.
Poonam91

Jun 16, 2014

Marksheets not given even after 3 years

Respected Sir/Madam.

I have passed Bachelor of Science in fashion designing from INIFD Dehradun center in the year 2011. It is one of the college affiliated to Annamalai University. I have some issue during my education. My marksheets of all 3 years was not provided to me during the course. Many times i have contacted to INIFD chandigarh regarding marksheets but no such positive response was observed. Its almost 3 years i have completed my graduation and still i am waiting for my marksheets.
M. Dhavamurthy

Jun 13, 2014

Release of the remaining fund under the scheme of RGNF – Requested – Regarding.

From
Ph.D Research Scholars
( Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship awarded students 2010 - 2011)
Presidency College (A)
Chennai – 600 005.
Tamil Nadu.

Sub: Release of the remaining fund under the scheme of RGNF – Requested – Regarding.
Ref : UGC File No.F-16-1800 (SC)/2010 (SA-III), Dated : May,2011 (18.07.2011)

We are doing research (Ph.D) in Presidency College (A),Chennai-05, Tamilnadu. We would like to bring up the delay in the release of RGNF fund for your kind notice.
With Reference mentioned above, Five SC candidates have been awarded under “Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship (RGNF) for SC/ST candidates” during the year 2010- 2011.Through RGNF scheme, the candidates are aided with the fellowship for the span of Five years. However, the fund has been disbursed to those five students only for the first year. The Utilization certificate, details of expenditure and Mandate form have been sent twice to the UGC for the further process. Moreover, we visited to UGC twice and discussed with RGNF section officer about the status of our fellowship. Nevertheless, we have not yet received any communication from UGC in this regard.
For want of money the proposed research works, experimental works and the data collection associated with our work have been stopped abruptly. The extensive two years of work have not been summarized as it demands money. Eventually we are not able to communicate into any publication, which ultimately questions the future of Five students’ Ph.D.
Being born from poor families, we don’t have any financial support from anyone and any other source of income to meet out our daily expenditure.
Thus, we (the five students) beg and seek for the intervention of honorary vice chairman, UGC, New Delhi in this regard to initiate the process of disbursing the remaining funds to us as soon as possible.
Having high regard and hope for you, we request you once again to make necessary orders to release the fund mentioned to light up the future of us.

Date : 13.06.2014 Yours faithfully
Place : Chennai – Tamil Nadu RGNF awarded scholars (Ph.D) Presidency College (A)
VKG3114

Jun 8, 2014

CMJ University

CMJ university, approved by UGC, set up and working in peace for past 4 years, suddenly when the tenure of visitor comes to an end, there are complaints about irregularities of university, visitor joins and promotes another new university being set up in same state... It has been more than a year that this has been happening, people are 'speculating' that degrees are purchased...I know of people and universities who do many things in name of management quota, there is no action against them....they are highly prestigious...!! and who decides that degree is purchased??? Anonymous user commenting on threads??? I'm a topper from eminent university, I got selected at eminent universities of India for Ph.D, but I selected this place, coz there was no BRIBE or personal assignments of my Ph.D guide...!! did anyone told you this...?? I am a busy person earning living, I have better things to do, than requesting the govt. to grant status of degrees valid or to burnout my money to do 'representation' of my degree...
Supreme court doesn't decides on the case, Meghalaya Govt. doesn't publically announce the decision ??? are we expecting this to be some thriller ans suspense drama of TV so that we can keep up checking the updates on unauthenticated Facebook pages...???
I have participated in many debates online...but my comments are not published...for them being controversial..why the student has to bear these things..?? we had check the status of university on UGC site, filled rti and passed exams, that is what student is supposed to do...we are UNKNOWN to the intricacies of how chancellor has to be appointed and how visitor has to work.....
Is it the threat of losing vote bank that govt. doesn't declare the fate of the university....there is one victim every 4 years...singhania, etc...now CMJ ....Hard earned money of people, time that they devoted to be qualified and hopes to earn a living for a better future is in clutter...!! moreover, people think that we have 'purchased the degree'....I know people who have qualified research paper and don't know what is primary research....even a management undergraduate knows that...??
Do , "we the people of India" .....have to suffer like this...?? this is the fastrack court??? is this the way government takes decision...."can't decide--3 months more???" and let the student bear the loan, so that interest of bank increases...???....
does this complaint board is good enuf to put things across??? is there any good place from where I can seek a reply...??
jolly.prabhjot007

Jun 3, 2014

eligibility criteria for PhD in mangement

hi sir
i am Master of Business and Economics and M.Phil(economics) from kurukshetra university.
i want to know UGC norms that am i eligible of doing PhD in Management.
or i am eligible for PhD in economics only

Aircel - worst servicing
    My number : 9700088325 6years back I'm taken this...
    Reliance Big TV - Requirement og HDset of box
     Surendrababu C Aug 30, 2014 Requirement of HD set...
    Vodafone - fraudulent charges added in bill by vodafone
    Hi I have a complaint against vodafone. I dont know if...
    Dish TV - Regards connection update
    Dear sir , Please update my connection VLC.NO....
    TRAI- BSNL - vas complint
    my mobile no.9847488028 Iam not activate in vas services...