UGC

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about UGC

rkr.ranjan

REGN. NO- 10079/97
SESSION- 1997 TO 2000
UNIVERSITY- TILKA MANJHI BHAGALPUR UNIVERSITY , BHAGALPUR
COLLEGE- KOSHI COLLEGE, KHAGARIA
I have given my examination in 2001 & now at present it is 2015. I have waited for my result since 2001 & it is goin to be almost 15 years. All my attempts for my report card has been wasted by the college & university. At first they told me to be paitent and after some time they just never paid attention to this problem. I have done almost everything for my result but still I have been kept away from it. Other wise I have to take help of our JUDICIAL SYSTEM.
I am still waiting for my RESULT.
Brig Mahesh Dewan

Aug 28, 2015

Non Compliance of UGC guidelines foe qualificatio Ratio of teachers in nEngg/Mgmt Inst in Greater Noida

Greater Noida Inst like GNIOT, NIET, Accurate, ICE, Gulgotias,Skyline, etc are not holding no of Prof/.Associate Prof./Asst Prof both on the count of authorized Student /Teacher Ratio as well as per qualification desired. The standard of teaching is much below standard & the Labs required for various courses are just for name sake. UGC has not carried out checks & what ever checks were done are fake & the team just sign the compliance after accepting money from Mgmt. We are cautioning you to initiate action against all such institutes failing which factual data on faculty & their qualification & numbers will be provided to HRD Ministry for action against UGC & AICTE
Surjit Singh07

Fake university

I have done graduation in Animation from Arena Animation aprooved by Nahatma Gandhi University, Meghalya. I wan to do masters in this field. but the result of the final semester of mine was not declared yet. I applied for confidential result of mine. they demanded for DD of 500/-. I do so, and after that they stop answering my calls and reply to my emails. Please do something, so that these universities stop playing with Students. Take strict actions against Arena Animation, Aptech and M.G.U. Please
welcome1de

Aug 25, 2015

result not declared

This is to say that my name is Rohit Kumar. I am pursuing DMLT from vinayaka mission university via distance education mode. I had given exams in the month of April 2015. Results for the same have been announced on the website a few days ago. But my result does not show when I enter my roll number. At the information center they are asking me to wait for some time. I thought it might then become too late to complain . All the contact details provided over the website are useless.
Kindly look into the matter. My registration number is 557711/406061140847
chinnatalli

Aug 24, 2015

non refund of admission fees

Dear sir i have paid Rs10000 towards admission fees the DD no-178333 dt.28-05-2015 for my son KAKANI SRIHARSHA's admission in B.TECH CSE. at K L UNIVERSITY, VIJAYAWADA, ANDHRAPRADESH on 30 may,2015. I have contacted them telephonically and personally with cancellation letter with in the date they have given to me at the time of counselling for the cancellation of his admission .After my conversation with the institute personnel's, my son and my self personally visit their campus for cancellation but their behavior with our was very irresponsible, even one of the persons there (don't want to disclose his name) , i was asking him to solve my problem. They denied to refund mentioning the amount cannot be refunded after admission. But there admissions are still not closed. I had also humbly requested them through telephonically to refund the amount by deducting proportionate charges, as his vacant seat can be easily filled. But there is no response from their side.
Please help to get the refund and take necessary action against the concerned authorities for their irresponsible behavior.

KAKANI.RAMACHANDRARAO
(F/O KAKANI SRIHARSHA)
tanqam

Aug 20, 2015

Student career have destroyed due to Magadh University

I would like to inform you that due to carelessness of Magadh University and his undertaken Pate College, Hilsa, Nalanda, I have lost my time, money and valuable career growth and doesn't have any way to establish my career expect that doing suicide. The reason is that last 2 years college is doing forgery with me and I am waiting to be believed.

The issue is in details :

Sr. Patel College, Hilsa, Nalanda is the branch of Magadh University. This college is affiliated with Magadh University, Bodh Gaya. He has completed examination B.Sc Part 1 and Part 2. Due to absent of practical marks, Shabbir Alam got promoted in Part 2 and Part 2 has been cleared. Now, from two years, Shabbir Alam is struggling to give the examination but carelessness of University and college, from last two years, just forgery the student. In this year also, he filled the exam form and college staff confirmed that he will give the examination of part 1. Due to that part one is not clear then he is not able two appear in part 3. College staff has taken 5000 Rs before 2 years back.

About Sr. Patel College - This is a private college affiliated with Magadh University. This is only on paper, first year at the time of admission, it will show all formalities. After that no one will be available into the college. No class, No office duty of the staff, if you want to find details or mass card, admit card, you need to find the college staff house, go, go, ten times twenty times, then professor will meet you. Then he will listen and they will resolve issue or again same theory will be applied for next meeting.

Now, 1st year exam has been started and didn't get admit card for 1st year. When professor met then told that we have lots of form, i am not sure why your admit card has been missed. Please note, this is second time for admit card. Last year they did same history again repeating.

Now, I have a question, is it the status of education at the graduate level? Is student time and money doesn't matter? if college not agree to give any classes, ok, student can do self study and will give the exam. but again they will crack the career of students every time, what should we do? To whom is responsible?
Is not responsible University as Magadh University? Is not responsible colleges? There are so many colleges have same situation in Hilsa as well.

I am asking higher authority what should we do? Should we commit suicide? we are asking permission for your authority. Please give me permission for suicide.
If you have any query and want to know any details, please let me know

Requesting you to please give us permission to suicide or resolve this issue any how.

Yours Sincerely,
Magadh Univery, Patel College Hilsa, Student
Shabbir Alam

send email - tanqam@gmail.com for any information
kadam sainath

Aug 20, 2015

ugc stipend

Sir we are M pharma (GPAT Qualified) student of university department
of pharmaceutical sciences Nagpur of batch 2010- 2012, we all 21
student eligible for PG scholarship from UGC and we had received the
stipend of first year 2010 -2011 from UGC, but we still waiting for
second year stipend 2011 – 2012 from UGC, we had received RTI reply
from UGC which is confusing from last 2 year we are providing the
repeat document after RTI reply till date they saying document was
fulfill it is in process and in other reply they saying document are
pending from M Tech student , we have attached all RTI reply from UGC
for your reference ,
ramkumarb

Aug 18, 2015

Salary Problem for Last 11 Months - Sri Aravindhar Arts and science college- Pondicherry.

I will be working for past 11 Months in Sri Aravindhar Arts and Science College, (Sedhurapet- http://www.aravindar.com/arts/) as lecturer in that college, the management will not pay the salary, Still that problem is going on that college, if we resigned the job means, they will not return the original certificates until we pay 18,000/- rupees for re collecting charges of original certificates and also lack of staff members and unqualified staffs also working that college. Kindly take the necessary action against to the management regarding this serious issue.

SAVITHRIRAO

Aug 16, 2015

Minor Research

The last date for submission for Minor research is published as 17-8-15. But when I m trying to open my registered form it is giving wrong password or ID.So i tried to register a new one. bt it is showing that online submission is closed.Why is it like that? actually it should be open full day of 17 th.
K. SURESH

Aug 16, 2015

Non-refund of admission fees

My son, Shashank Suresh took provisional admission at KLE Society's Law College, Bangalore on July 9, 2015, We paid the admission fee of Rs. 70,000/- for the first year BA LLB course. Since he got admission in some other college, we asked them to refund the fee after deducting administrative charges. But they flatly refused. We followed up with them for refund of fees over phone as well sent them an email also. But they have not refunded the fees so far,

His registration no. is KLELAW3414

We request you to please take up this case and help us in getting back our hard-earned money.

K. Suresh

Pratibha Malik

Aug 13, 2015

non refunding of fees

sir/Ma'am
I have paid Rs10000 online with transaction ID 4542431472051910 for my brother GAURAV MALIK's admission in B.COM.Hons at CHANDIGARH UNIVERSITY, Greater Mohali, Punjab on 10 July,2015. I have contacted them telephonically for the cancellation of his admission as he has cleared CPT exam and had joined CA coaching. After my conversation with the institute personnel's, my brother personally visit their campus for cancellation but their behavior with him was very humiliating, even one of the persons there (dont want to disclose his name) have called security to throw him out of his office, as he was asking him to solve his problem. They denied to refund mentioning the amount cannot be refunded after commencement of classes. But there admissions are still not closed. I had also humbly requested them through e-mail to refund the amount by deducting proportionate charges, as his vacant seat can be easily filled. But there is no response from their side.
Please help to get the refund and take necessary action against the concerned authorities for their humiliating behavior.

Pratibha Malik
(Sister of Gaurav Malik)
bhavani gowda

Aug 12, 2015

sgc scholership

respected mam/sir,
this complaint basis of sgc scholership for 2014 september already registered but forgeted my register id but this website no one introduced the any forget register id option www.ugc.sgc.pg.in this website do not supported any person or girl so please help me
Vikas Singh007

Aug 3, 2015

Managment a Worst .....

I have given my all exams with my complete preparations.when the announced the result it was showing that i was absent ,,,After the further investigation they are telling i was failed.When i asked them the reason they are not answering me.There's Authorized person has solved out my query .Now he has left his job ,so they are again saying the same things.

I am Completely disturbed .I am not understanding what to do .Who is going to help me out...
so if there is anyone who can Guide me to come out of these..
Please HELP me on my mentioned contact......
kailas Chandra Behera

Jul 31, 2015

CBSE percentage wrong calculation

IT IS KINDLY INFORMED THAT RAMADEVI WOMEN UNIVERSITY AND BJB COLLEGE BHUBANESWAR STAFF GIVE ADMISSION TO +3 STUDENTS AT THEIR OWN WILL. THEY ALSO DO FOLLOW THEIR ADMISSION BROCHER WHILE ADMISSION. THEIR BROUCHER SAYS DURING CALCULATION OF PERCENTAGE OF CBSE STUDENTS EXTRA/ADDITION SUBJECT DO NOT CALCULATE. BUT THEY DURING ADMISSION SIX SUBJECT I.E 600 MARKS IS TAKING INTO ACCOUNT WHILE CALCULATION OF PERCENTAGE RESULTING THE CBSE STUDENT ARE NOT BEING TAKING PROPER ADMISSION ACCORDING TO THEIR PERCENTAGE OF MARKS. DURING CALCULATION OF MARKS OF CBSE STUDENTS THE RAJADHANI COLLEGE AND DEBRAY COLLEGE BHUBANESWAR HAVE CALCULATING WITHOUT CALCULATING OF ADDITIONAL SUBJECT AND 500 MARKS IS TAKING INTO ACCOUNT DURING PERCENTAGE CALCULATION. THERE IS CLEAR INSTRUCTION ON THE MARK SHEET FOR FIVE SUBJECT, BUT THEY DID NOT READY TO OBEY THE POINT. SO PLEASE LOOK INTO MATTER AND NEEDFUL ACTION MAY BE TAKEN.
pradhanshubham70

Jul 31, 2015

extreme hike in fee structure

Sir.
This year I had taken admission in National Power training Institute (badarpur ,New Delhi 110044).but after my complete admission process they announced an extreme hike in annual fee it become 100000 (this year) from 35000(previous year) without proper notification before admission procedure. . 3 times hike in fee is very big disappointing news for me.Sir it is my pleasure if take action against this students right violation
My contact no. Is 8826267769
Thankyou
satyendra108

Jul 28, 2015

college open on many of national holiday

Sir..
chariman
UGC council..
We are the student of b.com in national p.g. college an autonomous college of lucknow university m feeling bad to complain against my own collage but this collage is open on maximum National holidays and its recent activity is holiday on kalam sahab's death .
We have heard on news that it is a national holiday to all over the country but there is not any holiday and
Classes were taken as always
Therefore we request to you sir please take some strict action against the college
We wil highly obliged to you
Thanking you sir
yours faithfully
Satyendra
SHAGUNA

Jul 25, 2015

UGC INDIRA GANDHI SINGLE GIRL CHILD SCHOLORSHIP

I have been trying to complete my registration for indira gandhi single girl child scholorship .the problem which i am continuously facing is that the site is failing to upload my photograph anmd signature.The deadline of my form is 31st july.2015 and i am badly looking for solutions or if theUGC fix their site asap. below i have mentioned the url.
Bahram Ramesh

Jul 24, 2015

About admission in ph.d in economics at kuk

Respected Sir,Madam
With utmost regard it's submitted that I bahram Ramesh and my brother Mr.Nasir Ahmad(Afghanistan) national applied for ph.d in economics at kurukshetra University Kurukshetra Haryna,we deposit the fees $2000 about Rs125000 ,our all document checked,by our department, and we got admission my brother completed his course work and I am also about to complete.
Now after these all and after deposit of fee,now a person name Mr Vajay the person dealing in ph.d section giving many objection to us.
First he asked about our research visa, we gives prove that our visa is under process, then he gives objection to my brother that you did MBA so you can do ph.d in economics, before admission I asked him that I student of MBA can do ph.d in economics, he said yes but now he is not accepting
the other objection he gives to me is that my percentage is below 55, yes I am accepting this objection, but I have prove that our VC gives me permission,and I have prove that the eligibility conditions for foreigner student is only pass mark. And I want to say that why before admission no one said this,our chairman and all professor of our department checked the document and they accept that we are eligible but still Mr vejay sir in Register branch giving objection
Sir in fact I want to say that I am feeling that he has problem with me as I complained from him other offices
and latest our VC is also change, so I don't know what should I do as our case is not final after depose of Rs 250000.
I will be thankful of you to any help
Barham Ramesh
bahram_ramesh@yahoo.com
A.K.T. BAGDE

Jul 12, 2015

Non refund of admission fee

SIBM istitute of PGDM at Pune enrolled my daughter Miss Rubal Bagde as per following details and payment is made through NEFT.(The details are as given here under)
The subject admmision is canceeled as per refund rule of the University ( Before commencement of the acedemic programme) in this deduction is liablle is Rs 1000/-.

Name : RUBAL BAGDE
SIBM Ref. No : SIBM / / Admissions 2015
Provisional Admission offer letter SIBM
Pune, Two years full time residential MBA

3/13/2015 State Bank of India
https://retail.onlinesbi.com/retail/paymentenquirytxndetails.htm?merchantCode=IBRTGS&referenceNo=IR58757804&viewType=PRINT&debitAccountType=S… 1/1
Inter Bank Transfer
INB Reference Number IR58757804 13Mar2015
[04:11 PM IST]
Debit Transaction Status Processed
Debit Account Details
Account No. Account Type Branch Amount Commission Amount Transaction Type UTR Number
00000010438713432 Savings
Account.
NAGPUR INR 5,20,000.00 INR25.00 NEFT SBIN615072979873
Credit Account Details
Account No. Bank Branch Transfer Type Amount
050310210000032 BANK OF INDIA KARVE ROAD NEFT 5,20,000.00

Now , the istitute is neighter resposding on mail OR on phone
(Ashwini Adawade
Sr.Accountant, SIBM-P
020-39116040/6042)

Requested your help to get back Refund at the earliest.

(A.K.T. BAGDE)
Parent of the candidate cell number 8879667354
amitrage

Jul 11, 2015

about an engineering institute

Respected sir/madam
I am a student from an engineering institute in North India.. Himachal Pradesh/solan.The name of the intstitute is Shoolini university foundation of biotechnology and engineering sciences..
As my parents are investing much money on my studies in this institute ,even I am giving my best to pass out.but the problem is the staff faculty of electronics and communication.yes I know,teachers way may not be wrong to judge a student remarks,but they just take some student names as of mine and put into the defaulters list.I don't know how an engineering institute works to give remarks to a student,but for me I am tend to think that in the last of every semester I am failing. Even after doing such hard work ,I am awaked day night for my exams. It's not been problem if I was not doing hard work. But I putted my best efforts to succeed..but the staff faculty as putted my name in defaulters list-they fail me evry time,it seems that for them its just for fun.but here I am depressed of such actions from the faculty.is UGC can listen to my problem,or may not..but my effort is to be good citizen of India,and to aware the public about the behind working of such private institutes system to the right place.hope someone is their to understand what I meant with these lines. THANK YOU
jneerajdops

Jul 8, 2015

using profile in college faculty without my concern and appointment since 5 years.

dear sir,

before 5 year i went to one college for post of lecturer, they interviewed me and take certificates photocpy and said that they will inform me for the appointment.
but no appointment and offer letter is recieved.
currently from internet i came to knoe that my profile is using in that college as faculty since 5 years.

what should i do legaly to that college managent ?

plz guide and take strict actions againt this type of college.
MD ATAUR RAHAMAN

Jul 6, 2015

Non Receipt of E-Certificate of ugcnet june 2014

I have qualified ugcnet June 2014 obtaining cut off marks in the unreserved category. However, owing to my ignorance I wrongly applied in the obc category in spite of being a general candidate.In the e-certificate download section I was sent a letter to send my testimonials xeroxed and attested for verification like all other candidates. But whereas others have been issued their e certificates I have not been till now.I made recurrent calls in ugcnet phone number 011 24115423,24113447.They are only assuring me that I will get my certificate and I need not worry.First they told that I will get my certificate by 30 th June 2015 and then by the first week of July 2015. What is ironical is that my friend Amirul khan ,ugcnet June 2014 Roll No 11300063 also wrongly applied in the obc category,but he has been issued e- certificate even though he has failed to obtain unreserved category cut off marks.What an injustice to me?Will I get poetic justice?
yash tomar

Jul 5, 2015

marksheet

My self yash tomar I have completed my polytechnic E.C(2011-14) from venkateshwara institute of engineering Meerut, Sri venkateshwara university gajurola, I have completed my diploma in 2014, but till now university did not give my marksheet , without marksheet I am unable to get job. My enrollment no is E1100657 plz help me, I m so helpless...
krishanakanth

Jun 30, 2015

Lawyers or blackmailers - sri Godey satish

Some professional are always compared with animals in life. Teachers utter students as donkey, monkey..dog, pig etc. Shameless people are called as Pigs. Abusing in filthy language are called as Dogs.If any one tries to reply them, they will beat (bite). So people must take care of them. A rat behaves in it's own way of living. If you observe it's life style for a full day, you can analyse its life. similarly, if you observe a lawyer for a single day, you can analyse his behavior, attitude and cruel mind. He will never change. he thinks none observes him. But those observed him for one hour, can analyse his tactics all through life. Sri Godey Satish is observed thoroughly by sri sarikonda Papa Raju's family members. that lawyer thinks he made many profits out of the disputes in the family. Lawyers are basically parasites. So, nothing new can be heard from them. Sri Papa raju thinks sri Godey Satish is his god father, who made people to shut their mouth in asking the refunds. sri Godey satish is shown as Dawood Ibrahim in papa raju's family, who charges money if any one questions his style.Sri Godey Satish might have fooled the judges as a lawyer, but not the family members in fakeSc case. he should feel ashamed of his behavior in public life.

tikona - RE: disconnection request
    Dear Tyagi, Greetings from Tikona. With regards to...
    Idea - RE: No Network Coverage
    Dear Customer, As per your telecon with our customer...
    Tatadocomo - bill amount increase with plan
    My Plan amount as 299 RS But Bill as came Rs 1222 in Only...
    Reliance Digital - Reliance Digital
    RE: haeir split ac not cooling Dear Valued...
    paytm - defective item sent
    Paytm ne defactive product bheja or mene vapas return k...
    non activation of pre paid connection - RE: idea cellular ltd
    Dear Customer, We tried contacting you on your Idea...
    Bihar Electricity Board, patna - light miss use hone ke sambandh me
    Dear Sir chhitahi hanuman nagar tc 1 me50%upbhokta...
    tikona - RE: Restless days with Tikona broadband
    Dear Mr. Kumar, Greetings from Tikona. With regards...
    Snapdeal and Delhivery courier services - Snapdeal
    Dear babasaheb Tekude , Information about your...