UGC

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about UGC

wital07

May 20, 2015

quite the course without compeleting the 3 year

I read in b.com professional in panjabi university patiala. pu patiala runing a course 1 year . but suddenly university decide university not run the course without any notice , when i call the university ,university member told that it is university decision you are not able to ask why university stop the course ,without any advance notice .please help me how do next in our course .because i spoil our one year.
Deepanshu7

May 14, 2015

Delay in taking semester examinations

I am a student of a college affiliated from RGTU(RGPV), BHOPAL, M.P. Sir I want to complain about my university that delays a lot in conducting examinations of Bachelor of Engineering (BE) graduation course. In this semester our eaxms will start from 8th June 2015.
We face a lot problem in giving exams in this high tempered Summer season.
I request you to please talk to RGTU authorities and ask them to conduct exams earlier in April or May like another Colleges (MANIT Bhopal, SATI Vidisha, SGSITS Indore) and Universities(RTMNU Nagpur and Pune Universities).

I will be thankful to you for this.

Student of
4th Semester
BE(EC)
amn2720

May 5, 2015

Not Received grant since for 2 and half year

I am working as UGC major research fellow on UGC major research project in Bombay College of Pharmacy since form Oct. 2012. The tenure of project is of 3 years. We received our first instalment in September 2012 since then we not received a single rupee from UGC we tried contact but their answer is always "funds nahi he modi sarakar jab degi tab ayeaga".

Since from last 1 and half year I was working without stipend. Its really hard to survive but these Govt. People have nothing to do with it. Like wise me their are many students who are waiting for there money. I am writing here not to get notice my struggle but to free my minds frustration about our Indian educational system.

Deepak Bansal 10

shobhit university

Shobhit university gives me two years degree within one year in distance mode and saying this valid but not giving in any written evidence
Deepak Bansal 10

shobhit university

Shobhit university gives me msc degree within one year it is two years degree course but university gives me within one year
aaabcforu

May 3, 2015

college not maintaining standards, herrassing faculty

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am a faculty member from Vignan's Lara institute of technology, Guntur, AP. I do not know whether you take action or not, but with a small hope i am writing a mail to you.

This college is not maintaining the standards of AICTE. They are herrassing Staff and students also. They do not have sufficient class rooms. Classes are running in Labs.

Over college timings, Students are who are coming from longer distances they will miss the first hour. They made the college as a tution point for the sake of admissions. Faculty

are made to work beyond college hours without paying proper salary. no standard rule for all. Rule will vary depending on the candidate. faculty are working with job security fear.

They dont know whether they have to come college tomorrow or not.

Facts finding committee of JNTUK is coming to college in this month... for that so many manipulations. duplicate staff. duplicate attendance registers etc etc...Like this so many

to list. May be i didnt presented in a proper way. Its become very tough to survive there. Could you pleasee consider my request.
Anjaliuptu

Apr 28, 2015

Degree not received even after 5 years of course completion- college and university not supporting

I have completed my B.pharma in year 2010 from IIMT college of medical sciences affiliated with UPTU. Even after 5 years they have no satisfying answer why my degree is not handed over to me. its totally irresponsible behavior from both. they are just doing fraud and harassing students.

Please help.

Best Regards,
Anjali
Sujit Delhi

Apr 27, 2015

Exploitation in Lovely Professional University with Students

My Younger brother is a Btech (cse) final Year student of Lovely Professional University , Jalandhar. Due to bad economic condition of our family , We could not deposit 7th semester's fee on time and hence, the university Charged a fine of rs 5000.Now , the heights of the exploitation is that "In spite of paying the late fine,they didn't mark the attendance and wanted us to deposit rs 7200 per subject ( A total of rs 72,000 for ten papers including practical papers.) before the Semester exams ". This Amount of Rs 72,000 we need to pay as fine yet. We are not able to pay this sum of money because of our poor economic condition. This is case of many students in the university. They have crossed the limits of exploitation. Kindly, take this into consideration.

With Regards,
Sujit
Dr Verma

Apr 26, 2015

RTU Affiliated some Colleges not paying salary on time

most of the colleges are not paying 5th pay commision.Governemnt talking about 7th pay commision.Government getting commision from thse colleges.why it will worry about for this.in RTU a lot Professor are there taking extra money when they visit in colleges.in some of the website RTU ranking is negative,negative menas do not desrve even in state.
Government is sleeping.in Alwar,Jaipur lot of colleges are there not paying salary on time they are paying after 3-4 months.
Kratika Agarwal1

Apr 21, 2015

illegal fine from students

I'm the student of JAYOTI VIDYAPEETH WOMEN'S UNIVERSITY, JAIPUR our university is charging Rs 5,000 for just a cheque bounce fee whereas even the banks charge just Rs 100 for chaque bounce that's really frustrating Rs 5,000 is not a small amount and they leave no choice for the students rather than giving such fines now and then for stupid things.
I request you please help regarding this issue
nik111

Apr 20, 2015

running evening shift

Manav rachna university is running evening shift of engineering students.they are doing whatever they want for one year due to ugc fear they combined the shift now again they have separated shifts.the students are tortured by there decisions.the students trying to strike against there decision are being tortured by the institution
twovibhu

Apr 18, 2015

Result in pending category after submitting the requisite credentials 4 months back

I am a student of LL.B in I.H.K Law college in Bokaro steel City affliated to Vinobha Bhave University,Hazaribag.The result of my LL.B Part-1 was published in the second week of November.It was put into pending category as the marks of my Paper-3 i:e Jurisprudence had not been upgraded in my result.I had submitted my attendance sheet,memo sheet and an application forwarded by my principal of my the college to the university.But till date I haven't got my marksheet in my hands.
I humbly request you to take some action in this regard at the earliest possible .
Thanking You,
Yours' faithfully,
Vibhu Chattopadhyay
dot com

Apr 13, 2015

not giving my school certificates back to me.

i got admission in Desh Bhagat University Mandi Gobindgarh, Distt. Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab. for the Degree Course B.Sc. Nursing. after 6 months of admission i got a chance to go to New Zealand for further study. At the time of admission University administration demanded my Original School Certificates of class 10th and 10+2. that i had provided all the documents and deposited annual fee of the course. as now i have to leave the university so when i asked university officials to give back my original certificates, they denied. they are saying that according to the University rules & regulations i have to deposit full fee of the course i:e for the 4 years. because university have to keep a seat vacant because of me. i want to know is there any rule that allows a university to play with the future of the students. as i am not able to continue my study in the concerned university. so i request you to deal with the concerned University strictly and help me in providing my school certificates back. i will be very thankful to you.

Babanpreet Kaur D/o Satnam Singh
VPO Malaudh, Distt. Ludhiana, Punjab.
Class: B.Sc. Nursing,
1st Semester
Class Roll No. 8.
Cont. No. 98152-85209 (Ajmer Singh)
E-Mail ID: babanpreet503@gmail.com
pkrg

Apr 11, 2015

irregularities in law college

dear sir,
I want to draw your kind attention towards the irregularities in Baba Saheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Law college affiliated by Lucknow University, Here neither there any compliance of UGC manuals regarding salary, infrastructure, appointment of teachers etc, even there are an acting principal holding the post since last 4 month, who is even not fully qualified to be. there are a lot of discrimination among male and female teachers and anytime by any arbitrary notice there is a tradition to cut the salary. Have you ever heard that if an employee would not come on Saturday due to any casualty, he would be treated on leave not only for that day but also for Sunday. It is complete nonsense. We work hard for our students but in lieu we get treatment like bonded labors. Do something otherwise there is no mean for such complaint shell and all. We are looking towards you for the remedy, hope there would be some action from your side as soon as possible.
with regards
a sufferer from that college.
kruthihedge91@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2015

course confusion

hello, how is aicte approving post graduate courses like (CSE with specialization in networks). It is provided by anna university. i did UG in ece and since i wanted to do masters in networks i took this course. now im not able to apply for assistant professor in others colleges because they are not approving this cross major. im willing to teach in CSE/IT/ECE. i have CGPA above 8.there are so many subjects common to these departments. please tell me what is the use of doing Masters in such a course if they don't value it. How is AICTE approving such courses. moreover this course is open to students who did ug in ECE/CS/IT. The syllabus was not provided or published at the time of counselling. It was published only after the classes started. Originally the course name was 'computer and communication' with syllabus related to ece and now its 'CSE with specialization in networks' related to cse. My two years have gone waste. all my hardwork has gone waste. moreover for an assistant professor Basic qualification is M.E/M.Tech. And also M.E//M.Tech is mainly for Teaching profession. please tell me what to do now. EVEN PhD DOESN'T HAVE QUALITY now. SO MANY PhD holders and they posses too little knowledge. please consider students like us before framing a rule in field of education. IF ece STANDS FOR ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION. I HAVE DONE MASTERS IN NETWORKS. WHICH COMES UNDER COMMUNICATION. THEN WHY THIS CONFUSION.
yash11

Apr 3, 2015

Postponded exams for second year and fees is still not refunded

My name is Yash Mehrotra & i took admission in MGU in 2013 Through EIMT( ETHIC INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY) I have also appeared for the exams in Jun '13 & received the marksheet for the same. I have also submitted a fee of Rs. 9500 for my second yr. in Jan '14 , but till today i didn't received the examination date sheet for second year exams.
Now Mr lokesh kumar is telling that he is not able to conduct my exams in MGU and they offer me that I will take admission in another university but after this I don't trust him or his institute persons and I want my fees back.
I don't get any satisfactory response from this institute.
Then I write a mail to MGU UNIVERSITY directly about my exams date sheet and I got the response they said that:
Dear student,
Neither we received admission form nor admission Fee
for your admission in 2 year.
EIMT INSTITUTE owner Mr lokesh kumar once said that we refund your fees but they now he is not responding on my call or msgs and their all employees said that please communicate with Lokesh we are not aware about this and Sir I fed up to call him again n again but I not found any reply.
please help me

I'm worried a lot about my graduation. Please reply with a status on this asap.

Roll no. : Mgu122sn1112071080

Institute name from where i got admission is :  EIMT EITHIC INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
Contact persons- Mahesh Sugandh,Lokesh,manisha,arvind bhandari
divyaponnu

Apr 2, 2015

UGC NET E certificate

I qualified UGC NET DEC in Education 2013 with Reg no : 32090622 .but net certificate is not provided yet ..... please take necessary action
mavanir

Apr 2, 2015

college fee increased, books arenot available in library

In rajkot, Mtech course, tuition fees has been increased, in replay there is no proper book facilities available, they are not providing proper bandwidth, and in laboratory systems are also not working, we complaints many times but they arenot taking any action on this...
Pooja Bhatia1

Mar 31, 2015

Resolving of complaints

Any person , be it student, parent or any worker associated with any educational institute has some complaint to write about.

It makes me wonder, if any action is really being taken on their complaints or this is just an eyewash.

For example staff members have repeatedly complained against Galgotias University-Greater Noida...But, it seems they have not got any respite.

Same is the case with the parents & students who have ever been associated with this college. They do not refund the admission fees. on withdrawal of the admission. Even when it is clearly mentioned at the time of the admission.This has been happening year after year.And if ever they issue a cheque for refund...it does not clear. If, even some of the complaints on this forum had been resolved,I do not think colleges like Galgotia would have so openly flouted the norms.

Hoping there is somebody who can look into the matter and come to the help of parents & staff of this college.

Any reply would be appreciated.
Pauper

Mar 30, 2015

Regarding granting status of University to Graphic Era Hill University

This University is not qualified for technical courses ( B.Tech and M.Tech) . They don't have lab facilities for B.Tech students. Cheating and passing students without proper assessment. They are defaming technical aura of this country and they are selling degree to students without proper marks assessment. Not paying salary to their staff members. Moreover, they don't pass criteria of being University. They don't have adequate space for running B.Tech degree courses. They are taking money to pass the students . I requested you to please investigate the whole case and must pay a visit at GEHU campus in Dehradun. Various courses don't have adequate teachers. The whole B.arch department was running by two teachers.
veerjoshi

Mar 25, 2015

Complain for delay in result declaration.

I'm student of " Krantiguru Shyamjikrishna Verma Kachchh University ", Place- Bhuj-Kachchh, Pin- 370001..Sir here i present for complain against my university for our result declaration delay. sir we complete our 1st sem since 3 month and our 2nd sem exam date will declare by university but, we are in trouble to plan for our next semester. So please help us for this.. and get quick action againts university.

Regards..
Abhinay Sood

Mar 25, 2015

Fraud Internal Assessment

This is Abhinay Sood Lecturer cum admin of DDM GROUP OF INSTITUTES BANEHRA( TEH. AMB (H.P.)). Sir, this is to bring into your kind notice that college named "GOVT. COLLEGE DAULATPUR CHOWK" have a technical and management department in which many students future gonna ruined by their teachers. Actually the thing is that in BCA Syllabus of HPU there is a Final year project which supposed to be deposited by students and to be taught by teachers. BUT the shameful thing is that without even any project training and so without any practicals of BCA IIIrd year teachers marking them with their own intentional marks. And the files are being copied from previous year deposited projects that was developed under my guidance -"as per suggested by the teachers". Now the question is if one college teaching his students with full potential and other is just enjoying by sitting back in their chairs. And at last submit fake internals for reputation of the Institute then is there any criteria or Law against these Institutes?? Who is going to take care of these things ?? Which punishment will be given to such INSTITUTIONS AND FACULTIES?? Isn't it good to banned such courses in such downgraded colleges?? Hope so, that for INSPECTION of such corruption issues and to weed out such Dual policies from such campuses UGC will take an action.

With regards,
Abhinay Sood
sammyy

Mar 18, 2015

Real business of BML UNIVERSITY

Real face of BML University. They promise to give scholarship, after taking an admission they torture students to sign the criteria form in which these things are written.( in order to keep the scholarship , have to get the good marks, attendance compulsory cannot leave the university and join other institutes, if you are not liable to fulfill the criteria in any semester then you are liable to pay the entire amount of scholarship money. Really good in Business and know the tactics to torture students. Because of these business college students do false things. they don't even inform to parents and they deal with students. Help them
Chandra kumar.T

Mar 10, 2015

Not receiving the ugc RGNF Fellowship for 9 Months

Respected sir/madam
I am T.CHANDRA KUMAR doing Ph.D Research Scholar, in Alagappa university, Karaikudi, Tamilnadu. I under the UGC RGNF Scheme in the year of 2012-13. I have recieved my first six months fellowship, But last eight months i have did not received the amount. I have submitted all my continuation certificates, 2 Half yearly Certificates and 4 HRA certifcates till the Month of December 2014.I have submitted my certificates in the branch of Canara Bank, Madurai (Chekkanoorani Branch). canara bank corresponding fellowship employees also not responding well.

Please look into consider for my problem sir,
Award letter no: 2012-2013-25132

Date:11-03-2015
rajunangal

Mar 9, 2015

indus international university

This is a fake colledg is running many illegal courses.do not join and destroy your. Steer.degree granted by them is invalid and not recognized.it is a fraud college.

Mobile fraud call - Fraud Call from +91 9873044267 and She was asking my SBI...
    I have received a call from +91 9873044267 and she told me...
    BSNL, Calcutta Telephones, Salt Lake - Rental relief against dead land line
    Our land line(no:(033)2320-8062 and customer ID 3005494798...
    On dot Couriers - Non Delivery & Not Responding
    Dear Sir/Mam I have sent courier dt. Date: 5/5/2015 to...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear laju1984, We apologize for the inconvenience. We...
    paytm - OTP password
    OTP password is not reffering to my account for transaction
    UP BOARD Allahabad - up board 12th copy recheck
    RES SIR,i want my hindi and english copies to get...
    Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission,Lucknow - Issue Resolve
    Thanks Dost your trick worked, as i paid fees on 14th May...
    bag it today - Not issuing prize amount.Rs.6,50,000/-.
    I received a call from telephone No.09212120991 on...
    Tata Sky - LACK OF CONECTIVITY INSPITE OF RECHARGING
    in the month of march i have recharged amount rs 190-00...
    Unauthorised construction of Temple - Illegal Construction of Temple
    I would like to complaint that there is Illegal...