UGC

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about UGC

M.KANNAN

Apr 9, 2016

not issuing mark statement

respected sir
i have completed my PG course M.A.,(English) in mononmaniam sundharanar university through Bharath post gratuade college study center in sankaran kovil (tirunelveli district). I asked to my mark provisinol certificate in the mononmaniam sudharanar university in tirunelveli. They told me that i did not paid second year tution fees, so we can not give your provisinal mark statemet. But I have paid the fees Rs.2700 by the DD dated 31/10/2013 to the bharath post gratuade college and i have evidance of paying the fees by DD, But they told me your not paid the second year fees. They have cheated me. I am sc canditate. please help me to get mark statement.my register number is A41C12022001.

M.KANNAN
manimozhi vinesh

Apr 7, 2016

interview

FROM DATE : 26/3/2016

M.MANIMOZHI PLACE : JOLARPETTAI
CELL 9943840034
LANDLINE- 04179/241148
EMAIL – manivinu2004@gmail.com

Respected sir/ madam,

I'm Dr. M.MANIMOZHI Scheduled caste student with Doctorate in English ,On Feb17,2016 I have been interviewed for the post of Assistant Professor (AIDED) for English Department in Voorhees College - Vellore
under Thiruvalluvar University Serkad Vellore ,Tamil Nadu. Still no updates nor a reply from college, checked with College committee getting a vague response and later i heard that recruitment completed with big scam, like who ever payed heavy bribe recruited.
Please provide the following information with respect to the same:

1.Please provide photocopy a list of Vacancy details in Department wise & community wise
2.Please provide the copy of vacancy details in English Department with community wise if same published on daily newspaper or on college portal ?
3. Please give the final list of selected candidates with qualification and caste details.
4. Please provide photocopy of the Total Number candidates appeared and Shortlisted candidates for English Department on Feb17, 2016 interview with Name, caste and qualifications according to UGC norms.
5. Please give a list of all the officials in interview panel on Feb17, 2016 with qualification and experience.
6. Did officials (Selection Committee) have adhered to UGC rules in recruiting Assistant Professor(AIDED). if so please provide the UGC rules copy
7.Are these officials guilty of violating these UGC rules and hence guilty of misconduct under their conduct rules. Please give a copy of their conduct rule, which they have violated by violating the above mentioned UGC rule.

REGARDS

(M.MANIMOZHI )
Anila Jain

Apr 1, 2016

Denial of my B.Ed Application Form

I am Anila Jain from Indore (M.P.). In the year 1987 I completed my 10 Standard education, 11th Standard in 1988, and 12th standard in 1989 from Savatri Girls School, Ajmer (Rajasthan) with CBSE Board.
After this in 1990 I took up my college education and completed my college in the year 1991.
In the year 1988, since 10+2+3 system of education was introduced in the country for the first time, so we had a choice of either continue with 12th Standard from the school or else take up college education. If we take up college after 11th Standard, we would had to go to college and take up 3 year graduation course or otherwise after 12th we had a choice of taking up college for 2 year graduation degree course.
Sir, I took the option of completing 12th Standard from my same school and took up college for 2 year graduation degree course. I did my college education from Savatri Girls College, Ajmer (Affiliated to Ajmer University, Rajasthan) So I was awarded the 2 year graduation degree course from my college.
After education I was married in Indore. I lost my husband in 2012 and since then I took up my Montessori Training for Teachers and is now working as a Montessori Teacher in a local School in Indore. I have a experience of 2 years as a Montessori teacher.
Now when tried to apply for B.Ed entrance , my case was denied on the ground that I don’t have 3 year graduation degree as the minimum qualifying marks for taking up B.Ed exam is 50% in graduation. Sir, I have 2 year graduation degree from a recognized College and University with 50% marks in each of the 2 year, how and why should I be denied of taking up B.Ed. entrance exam.
I have tried to contact all responsible authorities here in Indore, but could not get the satisfactory reply and they have refused to accept my form on the ground that their requirement is for 3 year graduation degree. Besides, I have lost my time to submit my B.Ed. form in time for this year. Sir, who will be responsible for this
Sir, I humbly request you to look in my case and guide me as to how can I find solution to my problem or else I will be compelled to go to the court of Law
In anticipation of quick and favorable reply……
Yours Sincerely,
Anila Jain
Address : G-1, Ratlam Kothi, Indore (M.P.)
Mobile 9425052556
belamati kumura

Mar 31, 2016

Never get the scholarship amount till I have already submitted each and evry documents to the Bank

Respected sir/madam

I am Belamati Kumura selected for the University Rank holder scholarship for the session 2014-16... Already I have submitted all the documents mentioned in the call letter to the Canara Bank...But yet I could not get any type of amount till now through this 2 year of my PG courses. After April we will passout from the college. Than what is the problem behind it?? How can I got it?? Plzz sir do something othrwise the poor student's future will be black....

About me

Offline scholarship not yet approved year 2009-10 and 2010-11

Dombivli - 421 201
Date- 22-03-2016

Subject: Offline scholarship not yet approved year 2009-10 and 2010-11

I am Sushanti Virag Khandagale. Roll No.2091923. Category:- OBC , an Engineering student who passed out in 2012 from Institute of Petrochemical Engineering college,Lonere,Raigad (2009-2012 batch), categorized under BATU University,Raigad.I have not yet received refundable amount from my college.
I have paid total OPEN category Fees for all three years because delayed in receiving cast validity certificate. But As per rule,I have submitted cast validity certificate on time & gone through all formalities on schedule.
The college administration has no idea when it will come.They reply us that your first two years (2009-2010 and 2010-2011) scholarship (offline) not yet approved and this is pending from Mantraly. After approved scholarship we will refund your fees.
This money is really important in shaping my carrier. So, I hope the concern authorities & department will take necessary action against this as soon as possible & it’s my humble request.

Details:-

Name: Sushanti Virag Khandagale.
Registration Number: 2091923
Father’s Name:Virag Balkrishana Khandagale.
Branch: Information Technology
Institute of Petrochemical Engineering college,Lonere,Raigad(402 103)
Contact No.: 8976939988/8879897291/9224979742
Email ID: khandagalesushanti@gmail.com
Address: 206, Shree Sadguru Samarth Dham, Nandivli Road,Near Swami Samarth Math,Dombivli(E).

Here I have attached my all three years fee receipt,Online Scholarship Application Form(2011-12) & my cast validity certificate.

Thanking You,

Yours sincerely,
Sushanti V.K.
sudhakar3355

Mar 7, 2016

MBA-Cerfificates not received from University of Madras

I applied MBA-Finance to University of Madras in year 2009.

Enrolment no: C9312PBA6001.
University Name : University of Madras.

Respected Sir/Madam,
My name is Sudhakar Kundula I passed my MBA in 2012 in all subjects (Both 1st & 2nd year- including project work) from university of Madras, but still now i not received my original MBA marks memos. I paid fees for everything including for marks memos also.
He man

Mar 5, 2016

late of examination

hello sir, today your children need help.We are from B N Mandal university from Madhepura,Bihar.Our prime minister shri Narendra modi sir is trying to develop our nation in every way it may be railway,cleanliness,health or education.How can he would develop our nation without the support of youth which is many or more than 35% in our country.The university in which I and many students almost 75,000 students are studying is going 1 year late if these students are going 1 year back then how can our country will go far and far.We know that your party loose election in Bihar last year but still you and your good governance is in our heart.We don't know that you will take action against it or not but we are trying.Because any great person says koshish karne walo ki haar nahin hoti... we are waiting for our help .. your child a student...
swarnamugi

Feb 26, 2016

ugc unrecognised my certificate

sir,i finished my degree in B.A 2013-14 IN KSOU,karnataka,but due to non renewal of UGC norms that certificate has been invalid and i went to high court for this correction but i didnot get the proper response. now am planning to study for civil service examination.my only option now is joining one time sitting course.kindly inform me which university or college has been recognised to conduct the sitting degree.Am awaiting for your response.kindly answer my queries since this involve my life career.thank you
depressed one

Feb 19, 2016

ambedkar university delhi, complaint

Ambedkar university Delhi is one of the most messed up universities. There is no one inspect the university movements. They have their own rules and regulations. teachers are stubborn they don't care about students and they teach so bad that I can't even explain. There is grade cut if you have less than 65% attendance and if your attendance is less then 50% then you have too loose 2 grades. that means you will directly loose 20%. there time table is so messed , They waste approximately whole day and they keep their time table changing for first 2-3 weeks of semester end in the end you will have sure sort clash with another class and the teacher's are so rude that they don't even change the class or compensate the class and student have suffer grade cuts. scoring marks is very very difficult in this university. there is grading system in this university and one doesn't even know how they give marks. there is no specified marks given in question paper . they are actually killing undergraduate students . there is lot of pressure that student have face.
manjeet2005

Feb 19, 2016

REGARDING SALARY

RESPECTED SIR,
THIS IS FOR YOUR KIND OF INFORMATION THAT I WORKED AS A ASSISTANT PROFESSOR AT GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY, GREATER NOIDA FROM 11TH JUNE 2014 TO 29TH JANUARY, 2016.DUE TO PERSONAL REASON I RESIGNED ON 1ST JANUARY, 2016 AND SUBMITTED TO REGISTRAR OFFICE AND I ALSO SERVED MY NOTICE PERIOD OF ONE MONTH WITHOUT ANY LEAVE AND ALSO CLEARED ALL MY DUES. I DID NOT RECEIVE MY SALARY OF THE MONTH DECEMBER,2015 AND JANUARY,2016.THERE IS NO PROPER RESPONSE FROM THE COLLEGE MANAGEMENT.I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST YOU PLEASE DO NEEDFUL FOR GETTING THE SALARY.

BEST REGARDS,
MANJEET KUMAR
SCSE DEPARTMENT,
GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY,GREATER NODIA
mouniks

Feb 15, 2016

regarding single sitting degree

Hi sir,

I Heard that there is a new sheme as per UGC norms we can register for a single sitting degree.is that scheme is there can register for that..please suggest me,reply me as soon as possible
ajijul

THANK YOU...
sai kumars

Feb 3, 2016

Against Ugc

We students of MA Journalism and public relations(prof G Ram reddy distance education)on 3-feb-2016, we got message saying that change the course,how can it possible sir,already we have prepared for exams, before taking admission university has to intimate to students, but it was shocking to us and wasting one academic year. Journalism is our carrier and we specially we chosen this course,please do in needful sir.

Students

Venkateswarlu Pati

Jan 30, 2016

req...for get back original certificates

SIR / Iam P.Rajesh B.Tech[IT] 2nd year[ lateral] entry student bearing Roll no 13315A1201 through the spot counseling held in ECET-2013 in srinidhi institute of science&tecnology ghatkesar Hyderabad telangana state.After my admission in to the course I was unable to attend college regularly due to ill health because of which I have got detained in the 1 st semester of 2 nd year. I have consulted the management and request my original certificates[ SSC & DEEE] .but they demanded me to pay the fee remaining 2 years beings a student from poor family, it became difficult for me pay remaining 2 years fee with out study.hence i have decided to work in any company to lead my life in better way without becoming burden to my parents.hence i request you to look in to the matter and justify by returning my original [SSC&DEEE] certificates. p P.Rajesh mobile no 9676113251[rajeshchowary214@gmail.com]
Suma Handa

Jan 27, 2016

Discrepancy in 1st semester university result

I would like to bring it to your kind notice regarding the injustice that has been done to my daughter Ms.Simran Handa (Roll No: NU15UBM042).

She appeared for her 1st semester examinations in all subjects. When the result was declared it was found that she failed in internal assessment practical (she scored a zero out of 10) in Human Anatomy subject. There is no University practical examination.

In all subjects including Human Anatomy theory she has done well and infact has scored first class with distinction other than this internal assessment practical in human anatomy.

On enquiry the college authority has blamed it on to my daughter that she should have checked properly when she was given the internal assessment sheet foir signature.

The following points for which I require clarifications are:

1. How is that just one practical slide observation is conducted based on which an internal assessment has been given? Even for the theory also only one test was conducted in Anatomy. Usually two to three tests and may be assignments are conducted and an average is usually taken.
2. How did the college authorities not notice that the student has failed in the practicals and has sent her elgibility to appear in that subject? Apparently there is also another student who was absent on that particular day for the practical examination, yet was allowed to write the university examination for the subject. The college authorities casually remark that it was an oversight.
3. Why is the internal assessment marks not sent to the parents? Infact medical colleges give sms to parents even if their wards are absent from class.

Now the college authorities ask my daughter to repeat both theory and practical. Why should she be subjected to mental harassment of repeating it when the college and university is equally responsible for it. A lapse from an university of such repute is not expected.

I request your goodself, that this case may sympathetically be considered and investigated and justice may be done to my daughter.

Yours truly,
Suma
papanargha

Jan 26, 2016

NEVER START OF UGC FELLOWSHIP THOUGH I HAVE JOINED NEAR ABOUTS 18TH MONTHS.

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM,
I, Argha Ghosh, joined as JRF under UGC-Junior Research Fellowship Scheme in Department of Mathematics of The University of Burdwan on 31/07/2014 and my university sent my documents to UGC office on 23rd march 2015. My Joining Report with the status “registration under process” has been sent to UGC through The University of Burdwan . I have received letter from UGC office for call for Ph.d registration certificate but I had already sent my registration certificate to UGC office on 23rd September 2015, I have found other UGC fellows got Bank link and received fellowships within one month of sending Joining Report but yet I did not get bank link in Canara Bank. It is every much pathetic to do research work without fellowship since I am a son of poor father having no school degree.Recently I visit UGC office at Delhi now they are denying that I have sent my Ph.D registration certificate so I give them my registration certificate again but I am scared that I will never get my fellowship. Please help me otherwise it is impossible to do research. My net certificate Sr. no.2121240941, ref no. 23/12/2012(ii)EU-V, dated: 06/08/2013.roll no.419720 AND EMAIL ID: papanargha@gmail.com,.HELP,HELP ,HELP
Harshvarddhan Singh

Jan 24, 2016

Not recieving my Transcripts back .

This is to bring to the notice that i am a student of first year B.tech 2015-19 wants to discontinue the course due to mother's health and other reasons but VEL TECH UNIVERSITY CHENNAI isn't returning my Transcripts back even after requesting them even on the basis of medical treatment . All they do is just manipulate the mind of child and his/her parents as well and misbehaved by the Chancellor .

On the day of counselling it was clearly told that you'll get all your documents back after one month of verification .

How can i get my documents back ?

Kindly inform me any information regarding this on myoffice016@gmail.com
ashik vi

Jan 23, 2016

the college custudying my original 10 th & 12 th certificate ( sreenivas college of physiotheraphy)

I got admission at sreenivas college of physiotheraphy manglore . I only attend 30 days of class. And due to some financial problems i had stop it. But they can't give my assal certificates. Is it possible to get them?
shiluramesh

Jan 22, 2016

DELAY IN RELEASING UGC-JRF

We are Ph.D scholars of Kannur University ,Kerala .We have joined for Ph. D on 01/12/2012.We are now at the fourth year of our ph d .But we have only got the first year grant of UGC-JRF with effect from the date of joining ,i.e. from 01/12/2012 to 30/11/2013[letter no.F-17-53/1998(SA-1)dated24/9/2014 from the undder secretary UGC].We have already submitted the utilization certificates and all other relavant documents to the university regarding the first year grant. The second year grant i.e from 01/12/2013 to 30/11/2014 &the third year grant i.e. from 01/12/2014 to 30/11/2015 i.e nearly four lakh & fifty thousand rupees (4.5 lakh only)are pending.. These grants are not disbursed to us .Sir therfore we are facing great financial cricis in our life . so that we cant carry out our further research work without fellowship .so we are kindly requesting to you that you may please consider this matter as soon as possible, that should decide our future .To whom we should contact for any other communication in this regard.

JRF scholars
Kannur University,Kerala.
rahul00112

Jan 15, 2016

KSOU online MBA Degree of Rahul Kumar Jain (12701LMBA006 - online)

My Name is Rahul Kumar Jain and I have registered Eduproz Institute of Professional Studies for Executive MBA - One Year -Karnataka State Open University (12701LMBA006 - online) for the month ofFeb.2012.

I have completed my final exams on 30.06.2013 after that I have applied my KSOU online MBA degree on 30.05.2014 but Saturday, 18Jan 2015, I got my expired demand draft of Rs. 1000/- dated 30.05.2014 in favour of The Finance Officer, KSOU payable at Mysore received from Vidya, 2624Hudson Lane, G.T.B Nagar Near NDPL Office, Delhi - 110009.

On dated 20.01.2015, I have issued a fresh HDFC Bank demand draft number 003945 of Rs. 1000/- dated 20.01.2015 in favour of The Finance Officer, KSOU payable at Mysore for my MBA-LE degree against expired HDFC Bank demand draft number 000147 of Rs. 1000/- dated 30.05.2014.

After issuing HDFC Bank demand draft related to my degree fee, I made many calls and emails to Eduproz Institute of Professional Studies and Karnataka State Open University (Vice-Chancellor) but till date Ihave not received any positive responses.

Find enclosed scan copy of my MBA 3rd & 4rdsemester mark sheet and fresh issued HDFC Bank demand draft number 003945 ofRs. 1000/- dated 20.01.2015 in favour of The Finance Officer, KSOU payable at Mysore for your reference.

Kindly look and do the needful on priority basis and provide me the original Degree by Post or courier on my current communication address as provided below:-

Rahul Kumar Jain

Mobile No – 09911066947
manu aahi

Jan 11, 2016

Regarding Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship

I am a student of M. Phil, Department of Punjabi , Punjabi University Patiala. I was applied for Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship 2015-17. I had taken 69% marks in Master degree. I want to know that the criteria of fellowship and what is the reason that I had not qualified for this fellowship.
Note:RGNF-2015-17-SC-PUN-7442

Mob.08725833690
RAJITH786

Jan 6, 2016

fraud college

giving all fraud certificate in pinakini study center by a female taking lots of money one of my friend suffered with this pls take some action
Samar arshad khan

Dec 25, 2015

Mark sheet is not issue from 3 and half year later

Greeting for the day
Respected sir i would like to inform you that i have pass MBA from IIMT COLLEGE,MEERUT ( IIMT NAGAR "O" POCKET GANGA NAGAR MEERUT,Ph.0121-2642006,2621006,304976) which was affiliated with UPTU,later MTU,And now UPTU again, in 2012(session 2010-2012) but there was back paper in my 1st semester and i cleared it before passout but still i did not get marksheet of clearing exam of 1st semester(not only me this issue is of all those student who had a back paper in that year) regarding this i have make contact with college and university authority but they blame to each other college say university is not issuing the marksheet and i have done mail (vice chancellor and registar)and message on facebook page to university vice chancellor he also did not any reply(if they are not able to handle mail or contact media then why they show these stupid thing) after that i mail to student grievance portal on uptu web portal(uptu.ac.in) on dated 13 aug and i got grievance id which is GRV000303 and also mail to public grievances portal(which is Department of administrative reform & public grievance,)they forward the same mail to SRI JAWAHAR LAL (Who was Deputy Secretary chief minister,now he is joint Secretary in uttar pradesh chief minister office)on dated 10 july.last 4 month i didnt get any reply by any concerned person regarding this while i get reminder 2 time in last 4 month(19august &18 oct) yet no clarification i got.
And finally i decide to a big step ahead after tired from all Department finally i bind to mail you thinking that i will get a solution
So i requested you sir that i am facing a lot of problem regarding job etc.due to lack of marksheet(during documentation) and all those student eho have back paper in that year
I kindly requested you sir we are facing this problem from last 3 year which isna lot enough for being careless of any one/department to solve a little issue
So i requested you sir please please please....get a proper solution so that we may proceed for new one.
Your sincerely
Samar Arshad Khan
megha_agarwal

Dec 20, 2015

Non-Refund of Admission Fees from IIIT- Delhi

Respected Sir/Madam,
I would like to draw your kind attention that I accepted the offer letter for M.Tech CSE(2015-17) at Indraprastha Institute of Information and Technology, New Delhi, on 23.06.2015 by depositing Rs. 55,000. I deposited this fees with a hope that I will be able to arrange the remaining amount for admission within the due time. But my education loan was not sanctioned within the due time.

Therefore, I mailed my request of withdrawl of the seat and deposited money to the admission authority prior to the admission due date only. In this regard, we have made several requests even to honorable vice chancellor but they have not refunded my admission fees as yet. They are stuck to their admission policy that they will not refund the fees in any case. Whereas Your, UGC have clearly ordered for the refund of admission fees as per your notification no – F.No. 1-3/2007 (CPP-II) dated April 23, 2007. For the same session, all other IIITs, NITs, DTU have also refunded the fees in same cases by following the UGC rules. As, there should be the same rule for the same cases, they should not deny to refund my money when I have intimated them prior to admission only, about the withdrawl.

Indraprastha Institute of Information and Technology, New Delhi have clearly said in further conversations that they deny all UGC rules and will not refund the amount in any case. They behave immorally in all the letters exchanged till now. They make their own rule of not refunding the money, and impose these rules to all the students who take admission in IIIT-Delhi and withdraw in any case (even on next day).

You, UGC have clearly concluded that “A college cannot frame its own terms and conditions which are contrary to UGC instructions. In the case of conflict, the directions of the UGC will be binding”. At last, I appeal UGC that please kindly help me in refunding the amount as per all rules. We hope, for the justice, kind attention and action at your end on this matter.

Thanking You in Anticipation

Yours Sincerely
Megha Agarwal
D/O Shri. Praveen Kumar Agarwal
Roll No -174 ( At admission list of IIITD)
Mittal Electrosales,
Bajaja Line
Ramnagar(Nainital)
malhotra_dei1234

Dec 15, 2015

cancelling of holidys and making the students do social service in... DAYALBAGH EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE

We are forced to stay in the semester break... And are asked to do social service inspite of the fact that we were given punishment on account of bunking classes ..but they think that that wasnt enough for us... These are our holidays... And why should the students be punished if the teacher itself doesnt want to take class...

I hope you will clearly look into this matter..and stop such things which are again and again getting related to things in dayalbagh.. Please take necessary actions

Aon Hewitt - Denied my Short Term Disability Claim even without doing...
    After filing a claim thru Boeing Total Access, I was...
    reliance energy mumbai - bill payment unprocessed
    I did a bill payment of reliance energy through paytm app...
    ISC board - Accounts
    Dear sir i was shocked aftter getting my result as i have...
    Interworld Commnet - Blacklisted company
    if any Indian govt office is want our country BE like as a...
    MTC - 51 buses frequency to be increased
    Nowadays 51 buses frequency are reduced pls increase the...
    MSEDCL - Defective electricity metre
    I the resident of Aaryashree appt. bhatali, RAJAPUR. Here...
    Interworld Commnet - this is a factory not company
    this is not a company it is a factory JK menon is biggest...