UGC

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about UGC

shoaib hasan siddique

Aug 21, 2016

burdwan university

One of the biggest worst university ever from last 2 years the university is sleeping. I have completed my graduation in 2014, but the university still not gave me my certificates. I m not going to request u to help me i just want to infrom u. And finally burdwan university ki maa ki aankh that it.
PG gate students

Aug 20, 2016

stipend not given to gate students till now

our university is non AICTE University, but approved by UGC.

we (PG GATE qualified students) joined as self finance-no stipend in to college.

but as per notification is released on Feb 2016 our college is also supposed to give stipend to gate students.

our college is not giving stipend to us as per notification is released on Feb 2016 i.e., to give stipend as per norms from now,

which will be reimbursed to college by UGC after giving from college funds.

when we go to officials of college regarding this issue saying that "UGC is not responding to our mails about reimbursement and all , so that we may not give the stipend to gate qualified people."

we are relieving college in few days.

Please discuss with such universities having only UGC and help us in getting stipend.
sachindutt

Aug 16, 2016

Not refunding the fee

I had provisionally blocked seats in BA English Hons for My Daughter in KR Manglam University on 04 June 2016. We have deposited fee of INR 25000 to block the seat.

Finally My daughter got admission in Dr Ambedakar University Delhi & we finally inform KR Manglam that my daughter has got the admission in Ambedakar University and not coming for the admission.

I finally told them on 30 July before the start of new session and told them to refund the money.

I have written mail regarding the same and also called Mr Azhar 8800697011 30 July.

I was told that no money will be refunded as per university policy. I have checked with other universities and they are refunding money after deduction of Just Rs 1000.If all universities are governed by UGC then there should not be different rules for different Universities

Registration NoREG001831

Name Of Student Smriti Dutt

Course BA English Hons

Need your help to get the money back.

Regards Sachin Mohan Dutt ( Father of Smriti Dutt) 9810154494
Ahmar Shabab

Aug 11, 2016

Regarding If I detained in one subject during semester exam so how's my cgpa is calculated

Dear
Sir/mam
I'm a student of Aligarh Muslim university.i want to know that if any student is failed to attend or detained in one or two paper in a semester exam so his cgpa is calculated wheather suppose if I have a 6 subject in 1st semester and I detained in one subject due to short of attnendence and I give exam rest 5 subject so how's my cgpa is calculated under cbcs system wheather cgpa is calculated number of paper in semester or its calculated number of paper appears in the examination ..
Sir it's very urgent please sir tell me.
Your faithfully
Student of Aligarh
sufferingstudentmzu

violation of rules at Mizoram University

Respected sir/madam,
With due respect i want to draw your attention towards the violation of rules at Mizoram University.

1) There is no proper fee detail for various category . If a student is from ST category he/she has to pay same amount what general category students are paying.

2) Hostels are not alloted to students coming through JEE(main) 2016. Its very funny to hear that we've to give interview for that. Classes started from 1 aug 2016 . We didn't get hostel yet and we've to frocefully stay at hotel outside the university.

3) No warden inside hostel . He just comes once in a month.

4) food given to student is only twice a day i.e in morning and in evening at 7:00 pm so early. There is no Lunch and no evening snacks time table . Meal menu is only dal,rice and potato fry every day just on sunday non-veg . What ll we do as we've come from other state and we eat thrice a day .

5) Alcohol drinking and smoking cigrate is going on openly inside the campus.

6) classes started from 1 aug 2016 but no sign of professor .

7) if we ask something from official they response in a bad maners as if i want there life .

8) no cleaness inside the campus aswell as outside the gate .

9) There is no proper security for students.

10) We don't have director and Proper dean office.

11) No WiFi.

Our prime minister says "parey ga India toh barey ga" .how India will go ahead when we don't get basic facilities though it's a central university.
Its my request to UGC to do surprise inspection at MZU and keep eye on it as it's far away from your reach people here has forgotten actual purpose of University.

Hopping for a favourable response .

Sudent of MzU
(sorry sir/mam i can't give you my detail if MZU official finds out this, they ll spoil my future
ravishinha

fees issue

Sir in my college tit bhopal they actually not giving the date for the fees submission atleast 10 days before.yesterday (date 10 of August) they suddenly posted on their site for submitting the fees by 12 of august otherwise the 25 /-as late fees will be charge .sir it is actually impossible to submit within two days . sir it is a request to help us .
vimmybhatia

Aug 9, 2016

original degrees with held by college since 5 years as job security

1. I joined Jaipur National university, main campus in June 2011 as Asstt. Prof. In electronics and Communication Deptt. At the time of joining, they kept my original Btech degree and original Mtech mark sheet as job security.

2. I conceived while working here and my gynecologist advised me complete bed rest in Dec 2011, following which I sent my resignation along with the medical certificate.

3. I approached the college authorities for my documents in Dec 2012 but they told me that I need not collect my documents. On the contrary I can join the college when ever I can. Had this communication with PA of Mr. Sandeep Bakshi, chancellor.

4. Now I need my documents back, the OSD and Dy.Registrar are asking me to deposit 3 month salary as I didn't give proper notice at the time of resigning. My salary was 30000 when I left. So it amounts to 3*30000= 90000. They r saying that they won't be giving my documents unless I deposit the amount

5. Both r so v rude whenever I approach them and nice they don't even attend my calls. Tried speaking to PA of chancellor sir but he's saying that chancellor sir doesn't meet anyone for documents issue.

6. Sir college authorities kept telling me to join back, so this means I was still on rolls and they were using my name and documents. If so., then I need compensation for the same as I wasn't working anywhere all these years

7. If they accepted my resignation, then they have no right to retain my documents.

8. Also i need compensation as they have been using my documents even after my resignation.

9. They are harassing me for my documents. Demanding for 3 months salary as compensation.

10. When I tried to explain them that my condition was critical and it was simply impossible for me to attend college, they made fun of me and said it was none of their business. All they need is money and only then I'm going to get my documents back.

Sir please help me to get my above stated documents back.

vimmy bhatia
bhatia.vimmy@gmail.com
m-9782847777
charugoel

Aug 8, 2016

SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FOR UGC POST DOC FELLOWSHIP FOR WOMEN

Sir/Madam,

Subsequent to issuance of NOC by Department of Mathematical Sciences, IISER Mohali for UGC Post Doc Fellowship for Women application today, I tried in vain to submit my online application. However, I could not submit the application successfully in spite of my best efforts as the UGC Website did not respond which might had happened due to technical problems with the website. I kept on getting the message, "The www.ugc.ac.in page isn't working" as a result of which I could not submit the application. Since today is the last date for submitting the application and I am still sitting on my laptop (it is 23:02 hours IST now), I have no option but to request you to allow me to submit my application after this date and give me at least 24 hours after your website starts working. Kindly help me and do the needful.

I shall be obliged.

Charu Goel
Email: charugoelchd@gmail.com
Cell: +919318921000.
munti

Aug 6, 2016

bank isnot giving the amount of scholarship

sir I am student of jhanji hemnath sarma college,sivasagar under dibrugarh university. i am a selected candudate of ishan uday scholarship.the bank is giving the amount of scholarship to some of us and the others are waitng for long.why in sibsagar branch only? other branches are giving amount for two times. plz take urgent steps
Smarika singh

Aug 4, 2016

Fees issue

I have applied in north cap university ncu sec 23 .on 7 july .they select my name in 2 list .and i paid one lakh twelve thousand and five hundred .but due to financial problem i am not able to pay this amount after every semester . So my father decided to refund the amount but the last date of refund is 18 july said university...and we apply on 20 and they are saying that they cant give that amount back....we are from middle family and we cant afford that amount ...and they r not giving our money....we were just one day late and they r showing their policy...what the rule is this ..please sir help..
Smarika singh
Gurgaon
Maitreya Mitra

Aug 2, 2016

College is not giving sallary from two Months

Vasanta College for Women is a reputed college of Varanasi, manage by Krishnamurti Foundation India and Affiliated with Banaras Hindu University. College is not giving salary to their all employees (Teaching and non Teaching) from two Months. All employees of college facing a great financial crises. It is beyond imagination that when all other colleges of the city regularly getting grant form UGC and giving salary in time why Vasanta College can not manage the same. Please suggest that what type of action employees should do for solution.
Results pending

Aug 1, 2016

Results not declared

Results not declared of re exam conducted by Punjab Technical university - DEP on May 2014.

I had appeared for reappear exams of sem 2 BBA from Mumbai in May 2012 . My results are not yet declared though I have successfully completed all other semesters of BBA . I have been requesting to PTU DEP via their online process & email too but there has been no response.

Roll Number -12208150019
Siddharth ballu

Jul 29, 2016

Appealing for the declaration of bba 6th sem. Result

I am a student of BBA 6th sem. Nd now i m going to take admission in MBA but i am unable to take admission in MBA becoz yet our university MJPRU is not declare the result of BBA 6th sem and the commencement of MBA new session from 4th of aug. ... now i beg to UGC please don't neglect this application and take action on it as soon as possible becoz if MJPRU is not declare the result soon or our this yr goes totally waste ...
Shweta. A. Rai

Jul 29, 2016

Complaint against Aarti pandirkar

Respected sir/ma'am,

I am from Mumbai and I am doing my course from dy patil college of hotel management. I have a complaint against our lecturer Mrs aarti pandirkar she purposely make reasons to give kt to student just because a student was not having a tie and he informed her about it she said him to go out of the class and she did not allowed him to give his class test and then when he tried to call and inform my mom about it she said who told you to call and say give me your cell or else you can't sit in any other lecturers of mine till the end of the course and you will be marked kt in this subject .
I hope you will take action soon and see the misbehavior of lecturers in our college we can't tell our H. O. D else she will use abusive language and mark kt in all subjects and suspend us.
Please take action soon.

lokajanani

Jul 28, 2016

U.G.C.scale to demonstrator

Respected Sir/Madam
,Most of the state are yet not implemented u.g.c. scale to demonstrator.
(.1They have acquired post graduate qualification and performing teaching work like external and internal in the+2 council examination
(2)The only teaching staff, have no promotion.
3) The post has been abolished by u.g.c. still it is continuing
4) .It is a tuition helping verb,
5) It is to be abolished completely by all states or the post to be declared as Additional Lecture(P.G.qualification) 5) It should be the first step of entry of college teacher.
6) U.G.C. 7 PAY COMMITTEE should make law to grant u.g.c.scale to both lecture and demonstrator.
7) Unless grants to be restricted.
8) There is a grave question who will vigilant the class room teaching.
THANKS & REGARDS
Dpks00008

Jul 20, 2016

University irresponsible

Respected sir/ madam

I am Deepak singh student of monad university hapure .I have Completed to my university irresponsible and there staff misbehaviour and mentally harassed to students. The University do not respond student complaint there management staff and security guard fighted to student .The made daily new role and regulation but doesn't work so please take any action about to my university and i'm provided to you my university details.

MONAD UNIVERSITY
Address: N.H. 24, Delhi Hapur Road, Village & Post Kastla, Kasmabad, Hapur, Pilkhuwa, Uttar Pradesh 245101
Phone: 0122 232 7000
atmanu205

Jul 19, 2016

Non consideration of rendered part time service

I would like to bring to your kind notice some grave injustice done to some section of teaching staff in the department of collegiate education in Karnataka. I have worked as a part time lecturer in Government and government aided colleges from 1988 onwards. The state government considered our case in the year 1996 and ordered for absorption on permanent basis. But due to litigation our absorption dragged up to 2003. We finally absorbed in the year 2003. I had rendered almost 16 years of service as on 2003 and had acquired requisite qualification of UGC SLET even before absorption. The government has not cared to recognize my long service of 16 years as part time lecturer and long services of more that seventy other lecturers absorbed by the same order.
We are denied all placement promotion even though we are near retirement with only two or three years of service left. I request you to intervene in this matter and clarify UGC stand in this matter. We plead with you to prevail upon the state government to consider our part time service for benefits.
I hope you will look into this matter as soon as possible and will take necessary actions. Thank you.
Note: Mail sent to mail id jssandhu.ugc@nic.in, cm.ugc@nic.in, vcm.ugc@nic.in on 14.02.2016 & Register post to Chairman-Veda Prakesh, vice precedent- Devraj, Secretry- Jaspal Singh Sandhu.
Dr A T MANU
ditu29

Jul 16, 2016

Not get scholarship amount

Respected Sir/madam,

I am Dhriti Dutta under graduate student in Jorhat Women University,selected for the Ishan Uday Scholarship for the session 2015-16. I don't get the scholarship amount for the first three Installment amount. I have submitted documents in the bank as mentioned in the Award letter. But the bank said that the scholarship amount was not sanctioned by UGC.

Yours sincerely

Email ID - dhritidutta8@gmai.com
deep40902

Jul 11, 2016

complaint againts DESH BHAGAT UNIVERSITY MANDIGOBINDGARH

Subject – complaint against Desh Bhagat University mandigibind garh (Punajb )
Respected Sir/madam ,
I want to say that I MANDEEP SINGH was perusing Phd in Electronics and communication from Desh Bhagat University Mandigobindgarh and my registration number is 13321179002. I was took the admission in Nov-2013 and I completed my course work in june 2014 . University has no supervisor at the time of admission. University give me supervisor In February-2015 to September 2015 .
The conclusion of my mail is university has no supervisor and no software for research according to UGC norms.
I spend my all saving for this study . I give as university fee 1,25000 to university . University does not listen my problem , I met to Vice chancellor sir he told me “ Fill next semester fee then we can talk otherwise Get out from my office “ please sir take necessary action against the university for Refund my Fee. I lost my two and half precious year of my career and do not want lose more. Please sir helps me. I am waiting for your positive response.
Your Faithfully
Mobile no. – 8528888806
E-mail- mail4mandeepsingh@gmail.com
Joskin samuel

Jul 10, 2016

Delay in conducting exams and publishing result

I am doing my B.sc agriculture course in sridev suman uttarkhand university.It is a four years course.But till date they haven't announced the date of second semester exams.and also they have not released our first semester exam results.. Whenever I contact them there was no response.If they continue the same definitely if will affect us in future.so kindly please take action to keep our exams on time.
bachcha singh

Chandigarh University,
NH-95, Chandigarh Ludiana Highway
Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar
Punjab-140413

Sub:- Regarding Refund of First Semester Fees and Hostel Advance Payment.

With due respect I would like to state that, I enrolled for my Son Saurabh Kumar Singh in your esteemed College during the year 2015-16 under the branch CSE Roll No. 15BCS1707
In this regard I would like to inform you that Saurabh Kumar Singh enrolled on 5th Aug 2015, due to the admission in the govt. college.His date of joining was 7th Aug 2015 and withdrawn from college enrollment on 2nd Sep 2015.
Hence this is a request to you that, I am a single earned person of the family and don’t comes under the slab of income tax. I arranged to pay his fees of my son by taking loan from my employer which is being deducted from my salary every month.
Looking towards my financial condition I would humbly request you to kindly refund the first( Semester) college fees Rs. 60000/- (10000+50000) and hostel charges Rs. 35000/- paid in the beginning of the course as an advance payment. Kindly refund the balance amount after deducting a month fees as per UGC Act.
We have being following up for the refund of admission fees and hostel fees since Sep-2015, and recently we have only received a sum of Rs. 18500/- against the hostel fees out of Rs 35000/-.
Kindly arrange for the early payment of the refund amount at the earliest possible. I shall be obliged if you consider my request.

Yours Faithfully

Email add:-sbachchasingh@yahoo.com
Survi sharma

Jul 4, 2016

College misbehaviour

Hi i am a student of dayanand sagar college in bangalore.during my back up exams in may for 3rd year,my head of department took my watch saying that it is not allowed.after the exam when i asked him about the watch,he asked me to come later.everyday he did the same thing.i complained the principal about this,bt he gave no reaction.2 days back hod told me that he dont know about my watch and if i make any complain against it,he will detained me for 3 years.what am i supposed to do now?
Brave14

Jul 3, 2016

BML Munjal University Exploiting Students

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am a student of BML Munjal University,Haryana. I am currently studying in Engineering. Sir/Madam I belong from a working class family. I want to tell you after joining this college I have been going to serious mental pressure and depression, I knew that most private college in India rip off students right away in form of admission fees and additional charges about which one realize only after entering the college, But earlier I believed that if government knew about these kind of deeds these college do, then they sure will act upon it but sadly only after entering the college I realized that government even after being aware of the gimmick,that these private university are running, don't act or even try to stop them. Rather they give them discounts on the name of Educational purpose. I guess primarily as these colleges are owned by big corporation, that is why government don't want to enter-fare with the unethical business in the name of education these colleges are running, As such Hero Motor Corp. backs BML Munjal University. What a student's value is in front of such big corporation. My college threaten students to speak any thing against them, they say they will remove the scholarship of student or even remove him/her from the college. In begging some else course outline was told and something different was followed. One of the branch was dissolved and students were told to join some else branch. They earlier told 75% attendance was mandatory and then turned it into 80% just for monetary gains. Changed the subjects just because teacher of that subject was not there in college. If you fail in attendance they deduct one grade right away from final result. None of it was told at the time of admission, They have no co-operation for students. Just take advantage of them as per they want because there is no one to complain to in this college and no one will hear outside the college, They charge Rs.5000 for re-exam or less than 80% attendance, But the policies are not applicable to all some students who belong to influential background get to enjoy rather more freedom.
I don't know if it even matter to any one in government but it does matter to students. They way these private universities who call themselves non-profit but are nothing but for profit and not just for-profit they are thugs in suits who get to bend the education system any way they want to. These colleges are degrading the level of education around the country and because of them so many student have to suffer, many don't even survive by the end of it. Please look into this matter and help any way you can.

Your Thankfully
Student
icfai@31may

Jun 21, 2016

SERVICE TERMINATION AND LAW VIOLATION

This is to bring to the kind notice of the esteemed body that ICFAI University Jharkhand (Private) is flouting all the academic as well as employment laws in the state. The norms that are being flouted are as follows:-

1) This private University has started since 2008 and despite being ordered by the UGC, till date there has been no inspectional Visit by the UGC.
2) In this University super-annulated employee's are working beyond the age of 65.
3) There is too much salary disparities amongst the employees. No UGC payscale is being followed.
4) VC himself is non PH. D and is guiding PH. D student.
5) Employees are thrown out of job even without any reasons even if their probation period of service is completed. This is nothing but a complete violation of employments act.
6) Some professor's is directly promoted from a lecturer's post to a Professor, which is again highly a matter of serious concern, and shows disrespect to other lecturer's who are equally qualified. This also highlights gross favoritism which is responsible for de-motivation.
7) Recently I have been given a termination letter without any prior intimation and neither any reason's which are valid , which clearly states that this University is functioning by whims and fancies of super-annulated employee's with joint effort from the central HR Hyderabad.

Dear Sir/Madam
With due respect the above mentioned flaws should be immediately addressed by your esteemed end so that norms are not violated openly. Please ensure that the UGC team visit this organization and find out the open violation of UGC act.

Aditya Kumar Singh
Employee id : 24K32096
Ex-Lecturer of ICFAI
Amitkashyap490

Jun 16, 2016

migration Certificate

Dear Sir/madam,
I have Completed My Graduation (B.A Program) From MG University In 2015.And I need Migration Certificate For Further Studies.
But University authorities told me that you have to pay Rs.12000 /- For migration Certificate.my Financial condition does not allow to pay this amount. But Any other Universities & institution Does not charge any amount for migration certificate . If They Charges then their prices is very Nominal.

Because I can't take Risk with my education and Career.

Thanks&Regards
Amit Kashyap

MIRIC BIOTECH LTD - DONT TRUST
    Heroine ka naam mahima (name changed) hai. . Jo delhi mein...
    SSC - ssc server problem
    Dear Sir, I am Rahul Kumar Jaiswal My examination held...
    XFAS LOGISTICS PVT.LTD. - Delivered Courier to Other Person WithoutVerification
    Respected sir, The Xfas Logistics Pvt. Ltd. courier...
    Speed Post - item not delivered
    my pan card came in shahjahanpur but not come in my post...
    POSTAL DOP AGENT LOGIN WEBSITE - Post Office, Sir my password is not working
    password rest Password ResetUNABLE TO LOGIN R/Sir, I...
    LLOYD SPLIT AC / CUSTOMER CARE - leakage from the drainage pipe
    Dear sir, We purchased a new Lloyd 1ton split ac on...
    Unable to login in my Rediffmail account - Fw: Regarding Plan Qty & Billing situation.
    Plan S.N. 11- 145/R-12 Zct/145/80R-12 Zct Extra Monthly...
    tnpsc one time registration - Date of birth is wrong
    DEAR SIR, I WRONGLY UPDATED MY DATE OF BIRTH. KINDLY...
    paytm - complaint jfg
    29,8,2026//^ HEADOFFICE...
    SBI Credit Card - wrong information given on card facilities
    I Meena seth is a holder of sbi credit card while...