UGC

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about UGC

krishanakanth

Jun 30, 2015

Lawyers or blackmailers - sri Godey satish

Some professional are always compared with animals in life. Teachers utter students as donkey, monkey..dog, pig etc. Shameless people are called as Pigs. Abusing in filthy language are called as Dogs.If any one tries to reply them, they will beat (bite). So people must take care of them. A rat behaves in it's own way of living. If you observe it's life style for a full day, you can analyse its life. similarly, if you observe a lawyer for a single day, you can analyse his behavior, attitude and cruel mind. He will never change. he thinks none observes him. But those observed him for one hour, can analyse his tactics all through life. Sri Godey Satish is observed thoroughly by sri sarikonda Papa Raju's family members. that lawyer thinks he made many profits out of the disputes in the family. Lawyers are basically parasites. So, nothing new can be heard from them. Sri Papa raju thinks sri Godey Satish is his god father, who made people to shut their mouth in asking the refunds. sri Godey satish is shown as Dawood Ibrahim in papa raju's family, who charges money if any one questions his style.Sri Godey Satish might have fooled the judges as a lawyer, but not the family members in fakeSc case. he should feel ashamed of his behavior in public life.
subhashguy@yahoo.co.in

Jun 27, 2015

prof

Jntuh Pharmacy not Maintaining Cadre ratio and Faculty ratio . But Insisting to all Pharmacy Colleges under Jntuh To maintain Cadre Ratio and Student Faculty ratio. As Per UGC norms How many Prof available In pharmacy dept WHAT THEIR API score as per PBAS format . Nothing Maintaining I fell it Jntuh Wont follow the Any UGC OR PCI Norms But All Affiliated Colleges Has to Follow What this rule.
Any WAY ONE DAY IT WILL COME TO AUDIT ENTRY JNTUH...............WAIT
Goad

Jun 26, 2015

FRAUD BY INDIAN INSTITUTE OF PSYCHOLOGY AND MEWAR UNIVERSITY

I am a student of Indian Institute Of Psychology. I have appeared in the final year 2nd semester's examination of M.A Applied Psychology (PGRI) in this June 2015.
Now there is news that many of the affiliated institutions have been removed from Mewar University. My only question is that that will my degree be UGC granted and will I be able to get admission in other University for higher studies and will it be granted by UGC for seeking job in government and private sector?
Please advice because a huge fees was charged and 2 years were invested in the education from Indian Institute Of Psychology (IIP), Noida.
I will wait patiently for your respond to my query.

And if my degree and marksheet is not UGC granted then what legal measures can I take against Mewar University and Indian Institute Of Psychology, Noida?
Dinesh Kotia

Jun 18, 2015

Abusing on call

I got a call from one of the KSOU (Karnataka State Open University) executive "Dhammpal Gaikwad" [dhammpal.gaikwad@ksouodl.com] for MBA. He got my number through shiksha.com

I was gathering information about MBA & Executive MBA from him meanwhile he transferred me to his colleague "Rahul das" [rahul.das@ksouodl.com].

After gathering information I decided to not to go with KSOU and told same thing to Rahul das today on call. He called me from number 9730 624 117.

On call he started abusing on me.

It is my personal decision whether I want to go with KSOU or not but this is not the way one should talk to the person specially when he is there to give the required
information. It is none of his business whether I go with KSOU or not.

Is this the way you are treating the candidates who approach you???

Shame on you of being a university. A university without values
Sikander Singh

Jun 13, 2015

MGU UNIVERSITY_Regarding Results

I am Sikander Singh (Enrollment No: MGU122SNS12073711050), Completed my MBA (2012-14) in Oct 2014 From Mahatma Gandhi University Meghalaya (MGU). It's been already 8 months passed we have not received our results till date. We have been trying to contact MGU but they are asking asking us to pay extra Rs. 5000/- for each semester confidential marksheet but they are not answering that when they will release the mark-sheets. It is directly affecting my career.
Please kindly take some serious action on it and help us to come out of this issue.
Sincerely looking forward to the early and positive response.
Regrads,
Sikander Singh
sikandersingh09@gmail.com
bandigadu

Jun 13, 2015

Smt BIRUDU RAJA RATNAM & Sri GODEY SATISH (SENIOR LAWYER) ROCKS WITH WP34322/2011 IN FAKE SC CASE ..ALL FAMILY STUMBLES...

A description about lawyers in india by a famous telugu writer RA.VI. Shastri is remembered from his story 'ILLUSION".
A senior lawyer gave him a valuable advice. He told Murthy to remember one important thing. He stressed that that was the only way to succeed in this world.
The senior lawyer spoke somberly, The English man said that the early bird catches the worm. In other words, you have to wake up early if you want to catch the worm. The English man is not an ordinary man. He never says anything unless and until he has scrutinized its pros and cons thoroughly. He never does anything unless there is something in it for him. Therefore, you wake up early everyday, go to the court and have the doors opened. In the evening, wait until the court doors are closed and then go home. Make sure you are present in the court each and everyday. Prostitutes wait at the door. Foxes hang round the graveyards. The cranes linger by the shores. I know the similarity is not a pleasant one. Yet that is what we need to do. If you want to climb up the ladder, you will have to hang around the courts. You may play hooky, giving flimsy excuses the cricket match at noon, a matinee in the afternoon, or some other errand, and so on. If you do that, I am telling you, you will not succeed as a lawyer. That is for sure, I am telling you from experience. Do you know what the term 'court' means? It is a jungle. Do you know the Telugu word for hyena? dummulagondi. Hyena laughs sounds like that of humans. If you approach him, mistaking him for a human, he will eat you up alive. That is the way in the courts too. We have to entice the parties that come to the court. That is our job. What can we do but act like the hyena? We can't blame him for eating up the man who approaches him. It is the man's fault to go to the hyena. Are you listening? In fact, it is not only the hyena. There are other bigger animals as well. They maul us if we are not careful. Therefore, we have to be on guard all the time. If we are not, the parties eat us up. The truth is that is how the whole world moves. You and I cannot do anything about it. The English man had drafted the law in accordance with the principles of this stupid world. Never forget that he, the English man, handed down all these things to us—these courts, the law books, the law degrees, and the witness procedures. There so many courts for the parties to choose from. There are as many precedents for the judges to draw from based on a ruling the judges prefer to give. And there are just as many rascals in the country to get upon the witness stand and give their statements anyway you want them to. We are here to train the witnesses. Whether it is a criminal court or civil court, they are concerned with only the statements of the witnesses but not with truth. You can throw in all the sizzling terminology like ˜justice,duty, and truth. But remember that this is all just an illusion. That is the way the system is and we are acting within the purview of the system. That being the case, how can they call our action a sin? No, the sin will not touch us. If there is anything that can be called a 'sin' that goes to the judge who gives the ruling. The parties bear the expenses. The witnesses and the court clerks are entitled to bribes. We are entitled to our fees. That is the law the English man had laid for us. The officers take the apples and the people rake the leaves. The rules are the same whether it is our country or theirs. That is what he had taught us. Sweating is for the workers and profits for the owners. If anybody questions this rule and rebels, we have the courts to support us. And then there are jails. Without these things, there is no regime for the English man to call his. He is a great illusionist. Just imagine what a great magician he has to be! Look what he did. He came to our country, sold our own salt to us, and turned around and taunted us, ˜You ate my salt. How can you not be loyal to me? courts and jailhouses built for people, and beautiful mansions for himself. And what did he do at the end? He suspected that the stupid laborers might seize powerâ”like the way it had happened in other countries. He was afraid that it could turn into a total disaster. So, he handed over the regime to his fellow businessmen and disappeared quietly behind the curtains. What an amazing showmanship! What a magnificent performance.
The senior lawyer finished his speech. He always goes into raptures when he recounts the merits of the English man. He speaks with his eyes half-closed and lost in a fit of reverie. If he were a woman, he would have run away with some English man long time ago.
EVEN IF YOU WASH THE SKIN OF A RAT FOR ONE YEAR, YOU CAN NOT TURN IT TO WHITE. IT WILL BE BLACK ONLY. Courts must reform lawyers first, then try for people.
If a give a chance to a woman to do duty who loves to cheat, then you can follow her way of life easily. Insolvency drama, fake tears, suicide, police complaint, lawyers and many drama actions. Lawyers and judges are known for their expertise. one narada maha muni in epics created many wars. But many are seen in lawyers who ruin the lives of people by getting in home. All desirous of money earned by some one.All the affairs of woman are known to family members. they can cheat the society, but not the family members.
papanrahul

Jun 12, 2015

UGC JRF IN SCIENCE

It is very pathetic that I am pursuing research in Mathematics under the financial support of UGC JRF in Science, since 31st July 2014 but I still not have salary of any month from UGC. My financial condition is not so good that I will carry my further research work without salary.So my kind request to you that you should give your kind attention in this matter.My details are given below

Name: Argha Ghosh
Designation : UGC JRF in the University of Burdwan
Joint CSIR-UGC NET award letter No: 2121240941 and Ref No. 23/12/2012 (ii) EU-V
Joining date : 31st July 2014
pihu singh

Jun 9, 2015

need information related to parents income certificate.

UGC SCHOLARSHIP SECTION

My name is pihu Singh.I am student of Ph.D. I need information related to parents income certificate.My parents are died.so i have not any parents income certificate. Please help me in this regarding information. what i fill in parents income certificate coulumn. so i fill my scholarship form.I am very thankful to you.
viren41

Jun 8, 2015

complaint regarding non payment of salary by aided degree colleges in hyderabad to lecturers asper ugc norms

sir/madam,
I would like to draw yourkind attention that most of all aoided degree colleges in hyderabad are of exploitative nature and they are not providing salary totheir lecturers as per ugc norms. the lecturers are forced to work against will for their survival. the salary provided in 2015 by aided degree colleges is mere 12000 to 15000 per month consolidated. the nation expects good lecturers in colleges to provide quality education. yuo tellme sir how its possible to work at such low payment which is much lesser den salary to a clerk in corporate offices. plz pay heed to this severe and alarming problem before it gets too late to repair and recover.
Arpita singh411

Jun 5, 2015

Fraud by a school

A school Maa Gaytri Inter College kaptanganj basti take admission of the students in B.Sc on the behalf of the Bhagirthi Singh smarak Mahavidyalaya Vajirganj Gonda, affiliated to AWADH UNIVERSITY, and at the time of examination they don't gives the admit card and said that college have no seat to take exams of those students.
They told all this to students when all other universities closed their application form of entrance.
Like this they spoil two years of all the students and money also. They refused to refund the money.
If everyone did like this with village students then how can they go for the higher studies ,how can one will develop,how can this country will develop?
No one knows how parents of a village earn money and what they do for the education of their children but if everyone exploit them like this then no perents initiate for the higher education of the students.
So,
this is the humble reqest to you from me on the behalf of all the students and parents who suffered this, plzz sir check all the related things and take necessarry action.
jocobson

Jun 4, 2015

DEFECTION TO SCHEDULED CASTE ON RISE

Law and quotations are good to read from books. In practice, there is a lot of difference. Anti-defection law was brought in 1985 by late sri Rajiv Gandhi. But, never it was imposed stringently. If an opposition party MLA/MLC/MP jumps to ruling party on the name of welfare of his constituency people, the parent party appeals to speaker to disqualify the defected member. Later, they appeal in High Court and to Governor/President. To the surprise, none of the constitutional heads have ever taken stringent measure to stop this menace. just they ignore it as it is of not their duty to protect the constitution values. Dilly dallying between them for more than 4 years is a regular practice. The chief minister forces attorney general to say the resignation letter of the defected member is under study by speaker for indefinitely. what a mockery?

It is also same with fake scheduled caste job holders. If a complaint is received by District Collector and further he investigates to find it true, then removal process starts. But, 'STAY" orders come as a jolt to District Collector efforts.It is well known truth that lawyers hate honest people. A passenger is fined/punished for pulling a chain of a running train, if no valid reason is shown. But in high courts, there is no such punishment to lawyers. No one punishes them for their chain pulling activities especially in fake SC papers job holder cases. Lawyers 'Jugal Bandi' force the Judge in hearings to put the entire removal process on halt/loop line by all means. Thus, they ensure the Govt employee continues in service by drawing salary and other benefits. Every one knew how lawyers and ruling party play with law and constitution.

If a mathematics teacher fails to solve a simple problem within two days, then people make mockery of teacher's ability in public as ' that teacher knew nothing'. But, same is not uttered against a Judge, who takes years together for a simple case like fake SC papers. we found that Judges don't even summon the other family members to find the truth. They think matter will be resolved among their lawyers only. This way, they cheat entire country for bribes. Many lawyers have no moral values. They got immoral strategies to defeat a honest persons, who think of country, social welfare and constitution. That's may be reason, villagers say 'lawyers are never invited for weddings/happy ceremonies'. There is a case in this regard. smt Biruda Raj Ratnam , a fake SC lecturer in ASP Oriental College, Kothi, Hyderabad. AP High court WP34322/2011, WP3754/2012, CC201/2012 and CC1023/2013 are evidence for this nature. some one should help in advising the District collector to meet other family members of smt bBiruda Raja Ratnam to know lawyer's ill activities in this regard. Save India
wital07

May 20, 2015

quite the course without compeleting the 3 year

I read in b.com professional in panjabi university patiala. pu patiala runing a course 1 year . but suddenly university decide university not run the course without any notice , when i call the university ,university member told that it is university decision you are not able to ask why university stop the course ,without any advance notice .please help me how do next in our course .because i spoil our one year.
Deepanshu7

May 14, 2015

Delay in taking semester examinations

I am a student of a college affiliated from RGTU(RGPV), BHOPAL, M.P. Sir I want to complain about my university that delays a lot in conducting examinations of Bachelor of Engineering (BE) graduation course. In this semester our eaxms will start from 8th June 2015.
We face a lot problem in giving exams in this high tempered Summer season.
I request you to please talk to RGTU authorities and ask them to conduct exams earlier in April or May like another Colleges (MANIT Bhopal, SATI Vidisha, SGSITS Indore) and Universities(RTMNU Nagpur and Pune Universities).

I will be thankful to you for this.

Student of
4th Semester
BE(EC)
amn2720

May 5, 2015

Not Received grant since for 2 and half year

I am working as UGC major research fellow on UGC major research project in Bombay College of Pharmacy since form Oct. 2012. The tenure of project is of 3 years. We received our first instalment in September 2012 since then we not received a single rupee from UGC we tried contact but their answer is always "funds nahi he modi sarakar jab degi tab ayeaga".

Since from last 1 and half year I was working without stipend. Its really hard to survive but these Govt. People have nothing to do with it. Like wise me their are many students who are waiting for there money. I am writing here not to get notice my struggle but to free my minds frustration about our Indian educational system.

Deepak Bansal 10

shobhit university

Shobhit university gives me two years degree within one year in distance mode and saying this valid but not giving in any written evidence
Deepak Bansal 10

shobhit university

Shobhit university gives me msc degree within one year it is two years degree course but university gives me within one year
aaabcforu

May 3, 2015

college not maintaining standards, herrassing faculty

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am a faculty member from Vignan's Lara institute of technology, Guntur, AP. I do not know whether you take action or not, but with a small hope i am writing a mail to you.

This college is not maintaining the standards of AICTE. They are herrassing Staff and students also. They do not have sufficient class rooms. Classes are running in Labs.

Over college timings, Students are who are coming from longer distances they will miss the first hour. They made the college as a tution point for the sake of admissions. Faculty

are made to work beyond college hours without paying proper salary. no standard rule for all. Rule will vary depending on the candidate. faculty are working with job security fear.

They dont know whether they have to come college tomorrow or not.

Facts finding committee of JNTUK is coming to college in this month... for that so many manipulations. duplicate staff. duplicate attendance registers etc etc...Like this so many

to list. May be i didnt presented in a proper way. Its become very tough to survive there. Could you pleasee consider my request.
Anjaliuptu

Apr 28, 2015

Degree not received even after 5 years of course completion- college and university not supporting

I have completed my B.pharma in year 2010 from IIMT college of medical sciences affiliated with UPTU. Even after 5 years they have no satisfying answer why my degree is not handed over to me. its totally irresponsible behavior from both. they are just doing fraud and harassing students.

Please help.

Best Regards,
Anjali
Sujit Delhi

Apr 27, 2015

Exploitation in Lovely Professional University with Students

My Younger brother is a Btech (cse) final Year student of Lovely Professional University , Jalandhar. Due to bad economic condition of our family , We could not deposit 7th semester's fee on time and hence, the university Charged a fine of rs 5000.Now , the heights of the exploitation is that "In spite of paying the late fine,they didn't mark the attendance and wanted us to deposit rs 7200 per subject ( A total of rs 72,000 for ten papers including practical papers.) before the Semester exams ". This Amount of Rs 72,000 we need to pay as fine yet. We are not able to pay this sum of money because of our poor economic condition. This is case of many students in the university. They have crossed the limits of exploitation. Kindly, take this into consideration.

With Regards,
Sujit
Dr Verma

Apr 26, 2015

RTU Affiliated some Colleges not paying salary on time

most of the colleges are not paying 5th pay commision.Governemnt talking about 7th pay commision.Government getting commision from thse colleges.why it will worry about for this.in RTU a lot Professor are there taking extra money when they visit in colleges.in some of the website RTU ranking is negative,negative menas do not desrve even in state.
Government is sleeping.in Alwar,Jaipur lot of colleges are there not paying salary on time they are paying after 3-4 months.
Kratika Agarwal1

Apr 21, 2015

illegal fine from students

I'm the student of JAYOTI VIDYAPEETH WOMEN'S UNIVERSITY, JAIPUR our university is charging Rs 5,000 for just a cheque bounce fee whereas even the banks charge just Rs 100 for chaque bounce that's really frustrating Rs 5,000 is not a small amount and they leave no choice for the students rather than giving such fines now and then for stupid things.
I request you please help regarding this issue
nik111

Apr 20, 2015

running evening shift

Manav rachna university is running evening shift of engineering students.they are doing whatever they want for one year due to ugc fear they combined the shift now again they have separated shifts.the students are tortured by there decisions.the students trying to strike against there decision are being tortured by the institution
twovibhu

Apr 18, 2015

Result in pending category after submitting the requisite credentials 4 months back

I am a student of LL.B in I.H.K Law college in Bokaro steel City affliated to Vinobha Bhave University,Hazaribag.The result of my LL.B Part-1 was published in the second week of November.It was put into pending category as the marks of my Paper-3 i:e Jurisprudence had not been upgraded in my result.I had submitted my attendance sheet,memo sheet and an application forwarded by my principal of my the college to the university.But till date I haven't got my marksheet in my hands.
I humbly request you to take some action in this regard at the earliest possible .
Thanking You,
Yours' faithfully,
Vibhu Chattopadhyay
dot com

Apr 13, 2015

not giving my school certificates back to me.

i got admission in Desh Bhagat University Mandi Gobindgarh, Distt. Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab. for the Degree Course B.Sc. Nursing. after 6 months of admission i got a chance to go to New Zealand for further study. At the time of admission University administration demanded my Original School Certificates of class 10th and 10+2. that i had provided all the documents and deposited annual fee of the course. as now i have to leave the university so when i asked university officials to give back my original certificates, they denied. they are saying that according to the University rules & regulations i have to deposit full fee of the course i:e for the 4 years. because university have to keep a seat vacant because of me. i want to know is there any rule that allows a university to play with the future of the students. as i am not able to continue my study in the concerned university. so i request you to deal with the concerned University strictly and help me in providing my school certificates back. i will be very thankful to you.

Babanpreet Kaur D/o Satnam Singh
VPO Malaudh, Distt. Ludhiana, Punjab.
Class: B.Sc. Nursing,
1st Semester
Class Roll No. 8.
Cont. No. 98152-85209 (Ajmer Singh)
E-Mail ID: babanpreet503@gmail.com
pkrg

Apr 11, 2015

irregularities in law college

dear sir,
I want to draw your kind attention towards the irregularities in Baba Saheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Law college affiliated by Lucknow University, Here neither there any compliance of UGC manuals regarding salary, infrastructure, appointment of teachers etc, even there are an acting principal holding the post since last 4 month, who is even not fully qualified to be. there are a lot of discrimination among male and female teachers and anytime by any arbitrary notice there is a tradition to cut the salary. Have you ever heard that if an employee would not come on Saturday due to any casualty, he would be treated on leave not only for that day but also for Sunday. It is complete nonsense. We work hard for our students but in lieu we get treatment like bonded labors. Do something otherwise there is no mean for such complaint shell and all. We are looking towards you for the remedy, hope there would be some action from your side as soon as possible.
with regards
a sufferer from that college.

Shree Chella Gas Agency - Bank Account not linked with LPG
    Hello Sir, When I submitted a form for linking to Bank...
    Kallada travels - Bad service
    booked a ticket In Kallada travels 3 July 1.15. This...
    nokia/nokia lumia 360 dual sim 8GB yello - it is not working goof
    This mobile handset is good work I am not satisfied with...
    Reliance GSM service - stop R Menu pop up
    Please stop R Menu pop up it is irritating my no is...
    BSNL UP EAST - Internet
    Sir my no is 7376605804 BSNL .i recharged with Rs 68 net...
    paisalive.com - paisalive
    This website tell me that you can earn upto 9000 per month...
    Tata online bumper dhamaka - chahera pahchano
    Mera 62 hajar ka cheating kar gaya he... Aur abhi lakho...
    TATA MOTORS LUCKY DRAW 2014 - tata moter luck draw
    Chahera pahechano contest zee news channel par dikhaya...
    EB Urapakkam - Worst EB service
    I am staying in Ganapathy Nagar, Urappakkam. Here frequent...
    CBSE JEE MAIN-2015 - less % is selected
    sir i had given improvement exam unfortunate i got less...