UGC

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about UGC

henrylrz

Dec 6, 2016

ISHAN UDAY (PENDING SCHOLARSHIP)

SIR/MADAM

I AM A RECEPIENT OF THE SCHOLASHIP SCHEME "ISHAN UDAY FOR NORTH EASTERN REGION" 2014-15 BATCH FROM MIZORAM STUDYING IN BANGALORE.THE AMOUNT HAVE NOT BEEN DISBURSED TO MY CANARA ACCOUNT FOR THE PAST SIX(6)MONTHS SINCE JULY 2016.I HAVE SUBMITTED ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO THE BANK TILL DATE.
PLEASE DO LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANKING YOU,

HENRY LALRINZUALA
CANDIDATE ID:NER-MIZ-ST-2015-80018
EMAIL:henry_vawihbur@yahoo.in
dr.ait , bangalore
k sowjanya

Dec 6, 2016

Fellowship delay

I am K SOWJANYA, research scholar at NIT Raipur, I didn't get the fellowship from last three months, too much money crisis arises in my research work, what's the use of fellowship if its not disbursed timely and not utilized in the research work, how can we complete our research work, please disburse the fellowship as soon as possible.

Student ID: 3480/(NET-JUNE 2014)
Benificiary Code: BININ00319042
Shruti m agrawal

Dec 1, 2016

Fee

Sir myself shruti agrawal. I m student of M.com. rajendra college chapra..sir pg 2 semester ke admmission ke time jai prakash university ke site par notice aaya ki sc st and ladies ka addmission ke time koi fee nahi lagega par phr v development charge ke name par 460 ka challan kata gya..aur phr exam ke time v 750 ka challan kata gya jbki fee 550 rs. Hi lagne the..maine college ke principal se poocha is baare me to sir mne kaha development charge hai college k liye..sir kya har baar development charge k name par student se paisa lena galat nahi hai..aur principal se sikayat karne par principal daat kar baat karte hai
savio wangsu

Nov 27, 2016

pending junior research fellowship

Hello sir,

I am an m.phil student at Rajiv Gandhi university Itanagar. I have submitted all the documents for the fulfillment of JRF fellowship in the month of may 2016 at the local Canara bank branch. but I haven't got even my first payment yet. so it's my humble request to you to please look into this matter as soon as possible because it's not mere about my fellowship but for all those research scholars who are being debarred of their fellowship rights.

name- Nyaipho Savio Wangsu
Beneficiary code- BININ00434224
name of the fellowship- NET/JRF
Student ID- 2868/(ST)(NET-JUNE2015)
e-mail id- nyaiwang@gmail.com
Chittaranjan Senapati

Nov 23, 2016

Final claim of PD Fellowship is not recivd till now

I have submitted final PDF report in Oct. 2013 and also i have submitted all the required documents they have suggested me twice even by hand. The final installment of money is claimed in written form and submitted to Room No 007 in April 2016. Till now there is no response from U.G.C. No one picking up the phone also.

Chittaranjan Senapati
School of International Studies, JNU, New Delhi
F.31-58(H)/2006/SA-III
trishna changkakati

Nov 16, 2016

Release of Fellowship (UGC-BSR fellowship)

Dear Sir/ Madam

I am research scholar of Gauhati University, Department of Geography availing fellowship under UGC-BSR Scheme since 2013-14 sessions. I have not received fellowship from May2016 to Oct2016 for which I am facing lots of financial crises and unable to continue my PhD work. Therefore I request you to release my fellowship as soon as possible.

Trishna changkakati
Research Scholar
Gauhati University
e-mail- trish.cgk@gmail.com
chinnurks

Nov 14, 2016

UGC SGC scholarship DELAY

Respected Sir, UGC or Canara Bank has not replied yet to this request

I have not yet received the scholarship (Indira Gandhi SGC scholarship) amount even after submitting needed information and details. Its been a month I kindly request you to look into it.
details attached below

Registration id: SGC-OBC-2015-16-37949

Canara Bank, Palayam, tvpm

Award Letter no: - No.F.8-1/2015 (SA-III)
Neeju

Nov 9, 2016

Harassment

Sir I complaint against indira gandhi nursing collage jammu .sir meri sister k exam chal rhe hain or ye log sb students se 1500 rs par paper mang rhe hai rishwat agr paper mai baithna hai to 1500 rs do vrna paper ni krne denge.mr pankaj sharma bachon ko dhamki de rha hai k paper mai ni baithne dunga sir hm log bdi muskil se bhn ko pdha rhe hain or ye log ab use paper mai na baithne dene ko dmki de rhe hain sir plzz Kush kro vrna meri bhn ka saal kharab ho jayega sir plzz main ek private job krta hun sir etna effort ni kr skta plzz sir ap eske against action lena plzzz sir
HARIPRIYAPANNEERSELVAM

Nov 5, 2016

SCHOLARSHIP NOT CREDICTED

RESPECTED SIR,
I AM HARIPRIYA STUDYING MSC., MATHEMATICS IN PSG COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCE COIMBATURE. I HAVE SELECTED FOR URH SCHOLARSHIP 2015-16 . IHAVE ALSO SUBMITTED MY DETAILS TO BANK AND THEY ALSO UPLOADED IT BUT STILL NOW I DIDN'T GET ANY AMOUNT. KINDLY SORT MY PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
REGISTRATION NUMBER : URH-2015-16-15787.
EMAIL ID : haripriyapanneerselvam@gmail.com
Animesh Raman jha

Nov 4, 2016

Results

UG results date take too much time for declare results.
It is effective for the students because more students do another course and . For that course that collage take UG results so that is not good for students.
It is directly effect on students future. So please inform all students about results. You have many sources for the declaration for results so please use this. Like news channel , news paper , radio etc.
So please declaration of results.
Animesh Raman Jha
MANDIPOGULA MAHESH

Oct 30, 2016

UGC-BSR Fellowship

Respected Sir / Medum
I complained lost two days back about my fellowship. Complaint board asked me send your mail id. My mail id : mmahesh8208@gmail.com
Mobile number : +91 9703377820.
sunnyrdv

Oct 29, 2016

University not functioning from past one month

I am a student from The Alliance University, a private university in Bangalore.From the past one month all the academic activities have stopped and we were given holidays because the former chancellor has gatecrashed the university. According to the official mails from the university, the university should reopen on November 2, but it has again been postponed to November 10. As we are losing valuable working days, it will affect our academics, please solve this as soon as possible sir.
MANDIPOGULA MAHESH

Oct 28, 2016

UGC-BSR Fellowship

Respected Sir/ Medum
I am research scholar in the department of Chemistry S.K University, ANANTHAPURAMU. I applied SRF conversion from JRF (UGC-BSR FELLOWSHIP) on September 2015, the committee evaluation on February 2016 but the head of the department Prof. J. Sreeramulu was written on minits copy . M.MAHESH is not eligible for research fellowship. He has already five years complicated. Actually my Ph.D registration date is 06th May 2011, I got JRF 23rd May 2013. No of times I was requested to Prof. J. Sreeramulu, forward my fellowship. He was not responsible. He was harassment with caste feeling up to he got headship. I am a regular research work student and i published ten research articles.
Now I request take necessary action on Prof. J. Sreeramulu, head, department of Chemistry S.K University, ANANTHAPURAMU, ANDHRA PRADESH-515 003, INDIAN.

***** THANKING YOU ******

My name is M.MAHESH, research scholar, Department of Chemistry S.K University, ANANTHAPURAMU -515 003
mail id: mmahesh8208@gmail.com
Aniruddh07

Not getting scholership

Sir ,
I have been submitted my continewation and HRA in Canra bank and they uploaded also but i have not get the fund till
Aniruddh
Ref. No. 2606/(NET-JUNE 2010)
DELHI UNIVERSITY
ashish94k

INCORRECT SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT RECIEVED

Respected Sir/Madam,
I Ashish Kumar Senapati pursuing M.Tech and selected for the ugc PG SC/ST Scholarship but as mentioned in the notification i should have get 7800 p.m but i am receiving amount of 4700 p.m.So i request you to resolve my issue as soon as possible and i will be thankful to you.

STUDENT ID- 201516-PGSPROF-2015-16-SC-ORI-33913
NAME- ASHISH KUMAR SENAPATI
SCHEME- PG SCHOLARSHIP FOR PROFESSIONAL COURSES(PGSPROF)
MOB NO.- +919040795915
EMAIL ID- ashish94k@gmail.com
Thanmi Maram

Ishan Uday Scheme stopped unnoticed

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

My course of study is for 4 years (from 2014-2018). I am an awardee of the scheme of 2014-15 batch. I've been receiving the scheme till last February 2016 and suddenly the scheme has stopped without any notification. I purely support my studies with this scheme. I've tried different means reaching out the UGC office but all in vain as there is no answer to any calls and no reply to any mail. Therefore, my humble request to the UGC to kindly clarify and will be grateful if i could get the scheme till i finished my course. Thanking you.

Yours Faithfully
Thanmi Maram
id- NER-MAN-ST-2015-6731
A. UMADEVI

not get amount

My ID is 201516-NFST-2015-17-ST-AND-1005, and i have submitted all documents in Canara Bank and they have uploaded also. But i did not get amount till now and some were get some amount in ST candidates list. Please respond to my problem and kindly give reply as soon as possible.
Thanking You,

A. Uma Devi
Research Scholar
Dept. of Geophysics
Email.Id. umageo2@gmail.com
ganta rajesh ab

Oct 22, 2016

I am not getting specified amount of schloorship for Post Graduate Scholarship for Professional Courses for SC/ST Candidates 2015-16.

Respected sir/medam,
I (GANTA RAJESH) am studying M.TECH(MATERIALS ENGINEERING) in University Of Hyderabad.I was selected for Post Graduate Scholarship for Professional Courses for SC/ST Candidates 2015-16.My selected award number is No. F. PGSPROF-2015-16-SC-AND-38766.In that Scholarship they are mention Rs.7,800/per month for ME/M.Tech and Rs.4,700/per month for MBA/M. Pharm.But i am getting Rs 4700/per month.I am M.TECH student but not MBA/M.Pharm .So that i am kindly requesting yours please resolve this problem and also please give me the replay in this regard.thanking your sir.

Your's Obediently
Ganta Rajesh
M.TECH(Materials Engg)
University Of Hyderabad
gantarajesh500@gmail.com
quadrim

Pending amount of Felloship

My daughter Afnan Quadri was perusing PhD in IIIM Jammu J&K.The Maulana Azad Muslim Minority Forum awarded fellowship in her favor on merit in 2011.After two years she was not paid because of the rift of officials.I Manzoor Quadri myself went UGC and was told that III M Jammu has not send the utilization certificate.When contacted III M Jammu I was told that same has been send to UGC.Both UGC and III M Jammu played me like football throghing me from Jammu to Delhi and Delhi to Jammu.I was forced to raise loan which is over due now.I contact to C M J&K who wrote letter to Director III M Jammu accordingly Director wrote to UGC,.I have send so many mails to concerned officials requesting let me know about the progress of the case but no body is listening.I want to know what had happened to the case.As I have to liquidate the loan which is a burden for me.

The File No is F.40-55(M)2009(SA III/MANF)
Name AFNAN QUADRI
Pending Payment of Rs 7,21,000=00
jaseela

junior reserch fellowship pending

as i Jaseela persuing m.phil from calicut university campus department of malayalam and kerala studies
I have applied for my JRF fellowship for the period starting from January-4-2016 and i have submitted all the required document to canara bank chalappuram branch
we have completed 10 months because of some economic problem iam not having enough source of money for doing my reserch process. And it is very difficult continue
It is a humble request from my side,please do the necessary arrangements to grant my fellowship amound

yours faith fully
jaseela.pk
JASEELA P.K
CALICUT UNIVERSITY,KERALA
UGC-Ref.NO:2055/(OBC)(NET-JUNE 2015)
EMAIL ID:pkjaseela6@gmail.com
jaanpu haokip

Oct 17, 2016

about not getting proper payment and negligence of bank workers.

Dear sir/madam
I am 3rd semester mbbs student from JAWAHARLAL NEHRU INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE (jnims) imphal, Manipur.
I got selected for ISHAN UDAY scholarship for 2015-16 batch with id no. NER-MAN-ST-2015-16-136559. I have submitted all the required documents and was verified by the bank ( i.e. canara bank porompat branch). All my friends have got payments for for first year. But still i don't get any except the 1st payment with Rs 5400/- which is not for the technical/professional course.

I also want to highlight the carelessness of the bank workers. They are not cooperative and negligents to their work.They have registered me in general course. That was the probable reason why i got only Rs 5400/-. And still i have a suspicion, that may be the reason why i could not get further payments.

Therefore i request you to kindly look up into the matter without much delay. Thank you.

E-mail jaangpu@gmail.com
supriya79

Oct 13, 2016

not fulfilling promiss given while joining collage

sir I am a final year student of Pgdm course in an autonomous collage.our collage is not fulfilling it's promisses that it has given while joining the collage now when we demand for justice they are showing it on marks I am not able to understand what is my next step.i have write mid exams but they are saying write it with our juniors next year please give me some sugession I want my certificates I have paid full fee can I demand my fee back because I have got job opportunity and it's a condition that I should submit certificates while joining but my collage is delaying exams wantedly and demanding extra fee I want a solution for this problem
Kshetrimayum Motilal singh

Oct 13, 2016

About not getting proper money

I study in Tripura and I am from Manipur . I have got 1st payment 2400 and 2nd payment 5400 and I am not getting any payment any farther still now for my ishan uday scholarship whereas all my friends got payment . I have all ready submitted all my needed document and was verified by bank . but still I have not receive any payment until now except 1st and 2nd payment. Please help me about this matter ..
My Registration id:- NER-MAN-SC-2015-16-152483
Please look into the matter
Amitkashyap490

Oct 10, 2016

migration Certificate

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have competed my Graduation from Mahatma gandhi university in 2016.and i was to take admission to higer education other university.
but i need Migration certificate of current university and i applied also but they are asked 12000 Rs. for migration certificate.
There is no fee for migration certificate if yes then it is very nominal. and They told me also it is our university rule and i can not do anything without fee.
So I Request you please take strict action about university authority.

Thanks&Regards
Amit kashyap
supy

Oct 7, 2016

kulapati or H.O.D ke dwara students ke sath abhadra byabahar

SIR/MADAM,

Ham RAJA MAN SINGH TOMAR MUSIC AND ART UNIVERSITY se hAI, jo ki ek GOVT. UNIVERSITY hai, hamre dwara kulpati madam (DR. SWATANTRA SHARMA MAM) se FEEC OR STUDY ko lekar bat karne pr wo ham logo ko haste huye bolti hai ki agar '' PAISE NAHI HAI TO MAT PADHO, GHAR BETHO, UNAKI IS BAT PAR HAMNE KA KI BHARAT DESH KI SARKAR SICCHH KA ESTTAR UPAR UDHANE ME LAGI HAI, HAMARA YE NARA HAI KI SAB PADHO SAB BADHO, itna kahane par wo ham par naraj hone lagi, WO BAHUT BAHUT BURI HAI, :(
SIR/MAM agar SICCHA KA BADHA ADHIKARI ESE KAHEGA TO KOI V GARIB KAVI V NAHI SICHHIT HO PAYEGA, and,

hamari H.O.D MADAM (DR. ANJANA JHA JI) HAM LOGO SE GALAT TARAH SE BAT karti hai, kahti hai ki TUM SAB BILLALI KI POTI HO,A JATI HO MUH PAR BELAN FER FER KAR, APNI ESI TESI KARANE ATI HO, OR LADKIYO KE CHARITRA KO LE KAR V ULTA SIDHA BOLTI HAI, KAVI PLET TO KAVI BOTAL FEK KAR MARTI HAI,

HAM SE FAINAL YEAR KI EXAM COPIYA V CHEAK KARATI HAI, JO KI GALAT HAI,,,,

AGAR HAM BURE HAI TO DUSARE COLLAGE KI COPPIYA HAMSE KYU CHEAK KARATI HAI,HAMNE UNKI SIKAYAT KULPATI MAM KO V KI THI, PR WO KAVI KUCHH ACTION NHI LETI THI,

SAB KAHATE HAI KI DONO MAM KI BADHE BADHE NETAO SE CONTACT HAI, UN PAR KOI ACTION NAHI HOGA,,,

BUT SIR/ MADAM AAP PLEASE HAMARI HELP JARUR KARE..

ALL DANCE DEPARTMENT STUDENT

Email: dspsupriya12@gmail.com

JAWED HABIB - Careless attitude
    Though I've always liked d services. ...but today had...
    State Bank Buddy - wallet account should be unblocked by providing me...
    Sent me temporary PIN to unlock my state bank buddy...
    Andhra Bank - RE: user not enable for payments
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused and...
    pepperfry.com - High over pricing by Pepperfry
    Pepperfry is actually selling us stuff at a much higher...
    88 -77-15-92-92 - 88-77-15-92-92
    Paytm compelet customers care helpline call this number
    MPRTC buses - bus not taking passengers of mid stations
    On Date 11.12.2016 at 6.45PM at stop near RBI Square City...
    navodaya vidyalaya samiti - Late release of admit card
    Sir, I had applied for the Post of PGT Mathematics 2016....
    Residence area - Loudspeaker
    There is a gurdwara in shiv puri santokh nagar st no....
    UP BOARD Allahabad - Attention please Students
    DEAR CANDDATE HEREBY INFORM YOU THAT IF YOU HAVE ANY...
    care---paytm.com - 88-77-15-92-92
    Any problems call this number