UGC

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about UGC

rakeshchetry

May 23, 2013

Irregular Payment of UGC-JRF

Sir, i am a Ph.D Research scholar form the University of Gauhati, Assam and a JRF awardee from UGC. I have cleared the NET examination of December 2011 and got my results in May 2012. Thereafter i joined the Dept. of Geography as Ph.D research fellow for which i started to get the fellowship amount of 16000+ HRA from November onwards. But after March 2013 suddenly the Fellowship have been discontinued with no specific reasons. Moreover we have not received the Contingency fees also. This discontinuance in the fellowship has hampered the development of my Ph.D work. The same is the case of my fellow JRF awardees also. Kindly consider this matter seriously.
Thanking You
Rakesh Chetry
Dept of Geography
Gauhati University
NET -Roll No 20800161(December 2011 exam)
Email- rakeshchetry29aug@gmail.com
rayen Joseph

May 19, 2013

UnQualified Vcs and Deans

If vice chancellors and Deans of reputed Universities hesitates to store their Doctoral thesis work in Inflibnet(UGC Research Repository) then how the other professors will come forward to deposit their doctoral work in the repository. Because they have a fear that the truth will come out that they have copied from some one. Using the Text mining software packages we can easily find out which one is original work and which one is duplicate. It clearly shows that the eminent professors have not created knowledge on their own.
rayen Joseph

May 19, 2013

Fake Phds awarded by all Universities

ALL thesis submitted by scholars are copied from different sources. If UGC made all the universities mandatory for storing their thesis in INFILBNET(National Research Repository), we can easily find out which one is original and which one is copied using the plagiarism software.
humashehnaz1987@gmail.com

May 10, 2013

Not picking calls

I am trying UGC net, helpline ni., but no one is responding. and when tried again, it came busy. What to do?
poonamsinha

May 9, 2013

about the result of net ,une 2012

I am working in a institute on technician grade ,to upgrade my self I prepared a lot for ugc net exam . I got aggregate marks of 62.29% in Home science subject . But still I am not selected in first result as well as in supplementary result.Sir what is the fault of me . I am 42 yrs old lacy . Till when I should wait for second supplementary result. I feels so shameful because my students are selected with least marks. What help I can get from you or I should write a letter to president.
Debjyoti saha

Apr 22, 2013

A HOTCHPOTCH CONDITION MADE BY GOUR BANGA UNIVERSITY,WEST BENGAL,MALDA

I am a student of 3rd year of B.A honours of Malda College of Gour Banga University.
Every year this university do not take examination in DUE TIME.So we become the victims for this university and we can not take admission in other university after last year of our honours degree.There are also so many problems of this university.I want to highlight these problems to you--

1) MOST HORRIBLE PORBLEM IS THAT IN OUR COLLEGE DAILY CLASS IS NOT OCCURRED BY THE TEACHERS.

2)IN OUR WHOLE 3 YEARS WE GOT HARDLY 100 DAYS FOR REGULAR CLASS.

3)FINAL DATE OF EXAMINATION IS NOT PUBLISHED BEFORE 2 MONTHS.

4)NUMBER OF MISTAKES HAS BEEN PRINTED IN ADMIT CARDS ,MARK SHEETS.

5)ANSWER PAPERS ARE NOT EXAMINED RIGHTLY. (TOLD BY ALSO TEACHERS)

6)60%MARKS OR ABOVE IS A MIRACLE TO THE STUDENTS OF THIS UNIVERSITY.

7)QUESTION PATTERN IS NOT GOOD TO CARRY GOOD RESULTS.

8)IN PROVISIONAL MARKSHEET SOME OF THE STUDENTS RESULT ARE SHOWN BY "PENDING".

SO WE ARE IN A VERY DIFFICULT CONDITION.I PRAY TO YOU PLEASE TAKE SOME HUMBLE RESPONSIBILITIES TO SAVE OUR FUTURE.
student_power

Apr 20, 2013

Difficulties and Baising in Government Universities in Ph.D

I am a badly suffered candidate of Government Universities which are so called very good. I am trying to enroll myself in Ph.D. since 2005 but sometimes Guide ask money for guiding that is in laks, sometimes guide is not ready to take me under him because I do not have any reference despite I am Gold Medalist in P.G and obtained good marks. Now day by day criteria of admission is increasing like earlier it was only enterance, now UGC NET is complusory and some universities has implemented Direct admission also if a person is having SCI index paper. I am really not able to understand what kind of laws these universities are making ? I dont understand What UGC is doing these Government people have made mockry of the education system.These kind of guide and universities should be banned or strict action should be taken against them.
sachinchawla

Apr 12, 2013

confirmatiojj for status of Singhania uniiversity

plz give me confirmation that Singhania University is affiliated with UGC or not.

plz reply me as soon as possible
iasked from the registrar of Singhania university , he replied me that our university is affiliated with UGC .
plz solve my problem as soon as possible.

Sachin chawla

Contact no: 90411-22178
chunchurambabu

Mar 25, 2013

compnaint against on principal of easwari engineering college

Dated: 25-03-2013
Hello Sir/Madam,
I have completed my M.Tech from Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research, chennai ( Deemed University) in 2006.
I have work experience of 7years in Dr.M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute( deemed university).
Recently, I had an interview at Easwari Engineering College Affiliated to Anna University on 23-03-2013.
I had been selected by the interviewing panel.
When I was called for salary discussion The Principal of the college rejected me just for the reason that my PG is from Deemed University and my experience is also from Deemed University.
When asked for the reason, the informer of the principal told that they don’t take people from deemed university.
The university where I did my PG and where iam working both are approved by UGC but still the principal told this when I was selected and eligible for the job.
I want to bring this to your notice so that the colleges will not repeat this to any eligible candidate in the future.
Please take the necessary action and do the needful.
Thanking You
Chunchu Rambabu
kannan siva

Mar 20, 2013

Fake doctorates: Annamalai University to crack down on academic fraud -reg

Respected sir

The Annamalai University is mounting a crackdown on academic fraud after a ministerial probe uncovered extensive plagiarisms and numerous violations of doctoral requirements at Annamalai University.

Ph. D. theses checked by a special government commission at the University turned out to have extensive plagiarisms and numerous violations of doctoral requirements. Unscrupulous “researchers” had copied up to 90 per cent of their dissertations from other sources. Tamil Nadu Government and UGC committee appointment

The commission was formed after a public outcry by journalists and bloggers over plagiarised dissertations by some public officials 20-year statute of limitations for checking dissertations. Please award Ph.D canceled . Ph.D. THESIS ONLINE SUBMISSION so early as possible.

Yours Faithfully

jitender kumar GAJRA

Mar 18, 2013

FEES

Sir ,
i am belong to middle family.and i also belong to rajeestahn . i am learning in Galgotias University.in MCA .
i complete fees submit for 1 year already but university given a notice please submit fees on 5th april last date other wise u not full fee submit on 5th april u will be fine charged per day 200/ rupees. i am doing mca by education loan and bank will not gives us money. before the result.
so plz action
raju pal

Mar 10, 2013

marksheet not issued

I am the student of SRI FARUQ HUSSAIN (P.G) COLLEGE,NIDHAULI KALAN,ETAH which is under DR. BHIMRAO AMBEDKAR UNIVERSITY, AGRA (FORMERLY -AGRA UNIVERSITY). My subject is M.A. (GEOG) (FINAL ---EXAM-2012)
Sir our result was published on 13/08/2012 but till now our mark-sheet is not issu for some unknown reason . so I have facing lot of trouble for my higher education.So please sir help me for built my better future.sir not only my problem,it is the problem of all student of my year.

sir it is my humble request to you please please do something for me & my friends
abcde1122

Feb 14, 2013

marksheet not issued

Examination Controller.
Vinayaka Mission University, salem

I (Pranjal Srivastava) am student of your
university and enroll in MBA course. My Registration No is
200331/204031090793(New) ,Programme Code MBA/20403.

My admission session is Jan2009 and i attend in 2nd year exam 19/09/2011 to 24/09/2011 but i have no result about this exam and any marksheet and no information about marksheet.

Kindly inform/ send my marksheet on my address or Institute. please inform me through the mail.

Date: 14/02/2013

Contact No: 09450602881
abha

Jan 23, 2013

phd degree in one month

it is very surprising to know that CMJ university, meghalaye, sainath university ranchi etc. giving PhD degree in 1-2 month. what they do they registered the student in back date. in back date they give the certificate of course work complition. means to say all thing will be done in back date. what you have to do just arrange the money, any 100 -150 page material look like thesis. they will provide you PhD degree within 2 month.
vishalmonu

Jan 18, 2013

Periyar university BCOM degree

I have completed and recieved my Marks card from periyar university distance education . However getting great difficulty in getting provisonal certificate and degree certificate. I have also tried to contact them on the phone number given in their website however no response to be more precise no proper response.

Can anyone from periyar university help me in getting my certificate and resolving my problem.

Vishal Kumar Shaw
Mob: 9743715357
Email ID : vishalmonu@ovi.com
lal.dharmesh@yahoo.co.in

Jan 12, 2013

IIPMkolkatta not returning my deposite Amount

I belong to very lower middle calss family.i had got admission in IIPM kolkata for MBA programme. and I have deposited 1,19610/ and 30000/ respectively. as per told me by intitute employee that course is regular and UG recognised Regular degree programme. but when after get admission and visited at delhi campus & meet student regading recognisation then it's programme was not approved by UGC.then our bank loan was also not approved. so i send request letter for refund my money but in vain from last 2 years. so kindly help me release my payment from IIPM kolkata.

My name is - Reena kumari,/o Laxman Lal
AT- nagina singh Road, Giridih Jharkhnad-815301
Anand Maurya

Jan 4, 2013

HOD demanding for money to pass a candidate

My brother is studying in Bundelkhand university B tech Mechanical last year.
He has two backs in two papers. University teachers(including Head of department) ask for the rupees 5000 per back to clear the back paper. I have given the amount too many times but has not even cleared the back paper.

Please do the appropriate action in this regard. I can be reachable at +91-9717044334.

Anand Maurya
komalverma

Dec 26, 2012

not recieved ugc net roll no 2012 dec

examination date is 30th dec and i have not recieved roll no yet, same thing happened with me last time also in june. Ultimately we have to suffer at the end. I dont know why we dont recieve roll on time.
sumitekku

Dec 19, 2012

75% attendence criteria ia only a means for extra earning for colleges and universities.

a nacent university JECRC University, sitapura, jaipur, rajasthan satarted its first batch on 16th of aug'12 debaarded its 90% of btech students for not acheving 75% of attendence without any flexibity during 1st sem exam without any perior information to neigther students nor guardian . they are seeking for fine of rs 5,000 pr paper for back paper exam to be held during summer.

Is it not a way to earn more................ why ugc is so helpless????
periyar

Dec 15, 2012

EDUCATION SYSTEM IN PERIYAR MANIAMMAI UNIVERSITY

I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT PERIYAR MANIAMMAI UNIVERSITY HAS THE WORST EXAMINATION SYSTEM AND THE SYLLABUS.THE UNIVERSITY HAS LOST ITS DEEMED UNIVERSITY STATUS.I WAS AN EX STUDENT OF THIS UNIVERSITY AND THIS UNIVERSITY SHOWED A TOTAL DISCRIMINATION TO PEOPLE BELONGING TO KERALA. THE STAFFS TEACH IN TAMIL AND WHEN THEY COME TO KNOW THAT A STUDENT IS FROM OTHER STATE THEY TRY TO HARASS THEM. THERE IS NO SYSTEM OF EXAMINATION , THE QUESTION BANK OR SOMETIMES THE WHOLE QUESTION PAPER IS GIVEN TO STUDENTS ONE DAY BEFORE THE SPECIFIED EXAM AND BEFORE THE EXAMS THE WHOLE UNIVERSITY SLEEPS. NO PRATICALS ARE CONDUCTED. IS THIS CALLED A UNIVERSITY. , THE BEHAVIOUR OF PEOPLE AND STAFF IS WORST.THE STUDENTS ARE TREATED AS ANIMALS. WHAT IS THE USE OF SUCH AN EXAMINATION SYSTEM WHERE QUESTION PAPER IS GIVEN ONE DAY BEFORE.IS THIS EVEN A UNIVERSITY, THEY SHOULD CLEARLY NOT ADMIT STUDENTS FROM OTHER STATE IF THEY CONTINUE TO BEHAVE IN SUCH A MANNAR.THERE IS NO EQUALITY, WE HAVE SUFFERED IN OUR BATCH AND DO NOT WANT OTHERS TO SUFFER.THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT BELIEVE IN GOD AND ALSO FORCE OTHER STUDENTS NOT TO BELIVE, OR TIE THREADS ETC. THIS UNIVERSITY IS TAKING AWAY THE RIGHTS OF STUDENTS, FREEDOM TO FOLLOW ANY RELIGION., WHICH UNIVERSITY HAS SUCH RULES NOT ALLOWING STUDENT TO BELIEVE IN GOD. I HOPE UGC SHOULD LOOK INTO THI MATTER TO AVOID THE LIVES OF THE STUDENTS FROM BEING WASTED BY STUDYING IN SUCH A UNIVERSITY WHO HAVE SO MUCH BIASED OPINION ABOUT STUDENTS
sangeeta Mehrolia

Nov 28, 2012

UGC degradation of education at higher level...

Recently UGC has displayed the second supplementary list of addition 10000 students qualifying NET. In first list over 40000 candidates qualified NET. Total is 50000 above..
Till last time December 2011.. NET was not easy and hardly 4000 cleared NET which is nominal before current list of June 2012..
Students who are qualifying NET have no IQ level. Criteria is now so relaxed even worst student of post graduation can clear the NET. UGC degraded its own standards.
UGC NET level is now below than CTET test. If we compare the level of both the exams of CTET and UGC NET, UGC NET exam is 10 times easier than CTET exam(Held for teacher of school). By degrading its own standard UGC have increased the level of completion in Academics. People are taking it so lightly like any other test.. Even SSC exams are more difficult than UGC NET.
It is realy disappointing for those who qualified NET earlier with such a complicated criterion
Dr.

Nov 23, 2012

Private B.Ed College not giving proper salaries to NET Qualified candidates.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I feel really embarrassed to report that I am a UGC-NET qualified Lecturer teaching in a B.Ed. College, affiliated to Punjabi University, Patiala. I am drawing a salary of Rs. 12,000 per month. Before appointment i was selected by the University Panel for the same post, but my Approval case is pending for the past 2 years in the university (i joined on 20th Sept, 2010) on the grounds that my appointment letter contained a figure of salary which was below the norms (i.e. Rs. 12,000). there were no salary hikes in these 2 years. this year the NAAC Team visited our college and the management compelled us (4 UGC-NET QUALIFIED LECTURERS) to sign on back-dated appointment letters and salary register where my salary was mentioned as Rs. 22600. we were made to lie about our salaries to NAAC Peer Team. Even our leave rules are not as prescribed by the university.
moreover they college has seeked approval of a Lecturer who is working in a pvt.school and they college is using just her name and have appointed a not-NET lecturer and paying him 8,000 against this post.
The college is exploiting its Lecturers at the maximum. Please suggest what can we do, or who will help us, so that we get our right without losing our jobs.
kindly reply seeking the matter as urgent.
K.Suba

Nov 20, 2012

delaying Ph.D

I am Ph.D student of one of the deemed universities. in our university most of the students struggled to get degree because of money. mine also like that. i want to complaint about the university status and how worst the internal politics going on and how much students get affected? please guide me to whom i have complaint in detail?
ram ashre

Nov 15, 2012

regarding 9dec.2012 convocation at dsvv

I have come to know that on 9 dec.2012, in the presence of president of india, 70 phd.will be awarded at DEV SANSKRITI VISWAVIDALYA HARIDWAR. The authenticity of these research work should be checked properly before the convocation its my only request to U.G.C's administration.

Ram ashre
monika garg

Oct 18, 2012

ugc result june 2012

i gave the ugc net exam test in june 2012. when answer keys were uploaded by ugc i was very happy that i might have clear net this time but it was a great shock to know that the whole criteria on basis of which the exam was conducted have been changed and i didn't find my roll no. it is the violation of our fundamental rights.

sbi po 2014 - Money deduction
    I applied for sbi po online on 22-04-2014 and did a...
    Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) - CONSTRUCTION OF STREET ROAD
    RESPECTED SIR/ MADAM, THROUGH THIS COMPLAINT I WANT TO...
    care@irctc.co.in - ticket refund
    pnr 4715250039, TDRsubmitted on5/4/14 amount-1200/-, ...
    indiatimes shopping - Indiatimes Shopping: Delivered to wrong person and not...
    I had ordered Pendrive Combo of Sandisk Blade and Sandisk...
    TATA INTERNET LEASE LINE - TATA NEVER DELIVER LINK IN TIME
    After 3 month of purchase TATA not able to deliver the...
    HomeShop18.com - HomeShop18 Order not Delivered
    I am Gopal Pal Order No : 943092819 sub order No: 76443373...
    abortion clinic - DR.SHILA MEDICAL ABORTION CLINIC IN EMPANGENI 0818433860
    DR SHILA ABORTION CLINIC 0818433860 WE DO TERMINATION...
    Airtel - Call List
    AIRTEL PREPAID MOBILE NUMBER All Calls...
    Vijay Tv - Shivam
    Star Vijay TV you are telecasting useless utter non-sense...
    cnbc awaaz - micromax mobile
    Dr sir Mane micromax ka mb A-240 dt 14-12-13 ko on line...