UGC

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about UGC

Abban

May 23, 2014

verification

Can you please verify that registration no B.U/2010/1000453570 . My email is.... iram138@gmail.com

SHARATHKUMAR.K

May 23, 2014

persuing two degrees same time

in ugc notification dated 28 december 2012 a comitee was formed to look at the issue of persuing two degrees at same time what happened to that issue.what was the dicesion of that comitee
plese mail me to SHARATHKUMAR.1809@GMAIL.COM THANK YOU
Akash Tanwar

May 21, 2014

VALIDITY OF DEGREE AWARDED BY CMJ UNIVERSITY

There is the state government or the court who can validate the degree in present situation. All students should force the state government collectively to take the decision in favour of student. Retired Governor is enjoying the retirement somewhere whereas all student are wondering who have invested time and money. State government is ready to release the terrorist / criminal and can also waive off the money taken by the public as loan as they stand collectively to force the government to take the decision in their favour. Farmers can force the government in maharastra and other states for getting the loan waived off. what about you dear ??? We are being punished without fault whereas there is fault of governor / state government/ UGC, where they were sleeping for three year.

Kuch karo warna zindgi bhar rote raho dear and ro ro ka maro. you can do the same thing are you ready ??????
parashu1975

May 21, 2014

Valid the Phd Degree of CMJ University

The student of PhD Registered No. 80188310111653 admitted in Jan 2010 and passed on May 2013. I have full filled all the requirements of C.M.J. University for the course PhD in Library Science. I have issued provisional degree certificate. I awaited for final degree certificate still not issued. Mean while I knew that degree of CMJU is not valid degree. I take the money for the Ph.d. admission from the relative. At that I have no job and how I return this money to the relative. Current time I am suffering with depression, anxiety. . Today I am 39 year old. Please provide me guidance with your kind information to get the approved degree or my paid money back.

drkiranpawar@yahoo.com

May 18, 2014

Phd final degree

I the student of PhD regd. No. 8016810101821 admitted in Jan 2010 and passed on May 2012. I have full filled all the requirements of C.M.J. University for the course PhD in Structural Engineering. I have issued provisional degree certificate. I awaited for final degree certificate still not issued. Meanwhile I knew that degree of CMJU is not valid degree. I have paid my all saved money of life for admission. Today I am 48 year old problem of bad visibility eye disease, I cannot read books or write continuously now. Please provide me guidance to get the approved degree or my paid money back.
Thakur sunil

May 15, 2014

Degree validity of cmj university

Myself sunil kumar , I have passed my PH.D. DEGREE FROM CMJ UNIVERSITY 2010-2013.
Why the State Govt. , & UGC did not tell about this case the cmj university chancellor is not approved & all the admission from 2010 onward admission are invalid during our study where ugc and state govt. Sleeping between this period. What our guilty please think on the future of passed out students. I take the money for the Ph.d. admission from the relative. At that I have no job and how I return this money to the relatlive. Current time I am suffering with depression & Blood pressure disease.
Some time I think to do the Succide becase my future is spoiled.
mansukh07

May 12, 2014

the complaint about the irregularities of university

i am the student of be final year EC branch. from a private institute recognized to rgtu bhopal..it seems that in rgtu ,there are so many corrupted persons.those are making the whole system corrupt.by bribe..because first they fail a student in exam by some numbers that he/she can't take the advantage of grace..after that the student apply for reval/retotal by thinking in a hope that the mistake of checking staff can be improve & he can get 1-5 no. which is necessary for his passing marks & he can save his year to waste..for the applying of revaluation the university charged a good amount. then they usually result most of the(more than 95 %) revaluation as no change.they declare the revaluation result too much late & declare the last date of filling exam form..by this the student comes in a dilemma that what would be his revaluation result..he would be pass or not..about which he is confused.because he has a ray of hope that he may be pass because he gave his exam very well..but university have no mean of it..& in this dilemma the students have to fill the exam form & submit the exam fees. whether they would be pass or fail..if they wait for revaluation result..they will have to also submit the late fees which is more than exam fees. & the checking staff don't check the exam copies with full attention because they get some rupees per copy means if they check more & more copy they will get more & more rupees..I've heard by some persons those are also check the copy.they told to each other..that it's their season of earning money..hence they check copy very badly & too fast because they want to earn more & more money.at last some student pass by paying approx. 20000-25000/- per subject in bribe which is contribute in whole system.you can inquiry about this by sting operation.there are some persons in university who take bribe directly & some take by mediator.some faculty of engineering. colleges are also involved in it...the whole process from filling the exam form to final result is per-planned for taking personal advantage.
at present university have also declare the last date of filling the exam form & doesn't declare the revaluation result of 5th sem..so we are in a dilemma. so please help us.every student know about it..but nobody dare to share about it.
i am a simple student who have no any power of any type..no any source of any type but i've dare for complaining about it..so kindly don't disclose my identity in any form to anybody..& its my humble request please take strong steps against it & save our future.i'll be obliged to you.
Akash Tanwar

May 10, 2014

APNA DOSH DOOSRE KE SIIR MADHNA

Dear All,

We should leave study in India and must get degree from foreign universities since there is not certainty any can be happened to the university on the complain of Governor / State government or UGC. Because all were sleeping since last three years. In Ramayan kumbhkaran the brother of Ravana was used to sleep six months in lanka, whereas in India we also have successor of Kumbhkaran but they sleep for three years.

Ye sochne ki baat he ki 6 mahine sone wale ka jab ye haal hua tha to teen saal sone wale ka kaya hoga. Get admission from foreign university and raise the issue before government. ye government jab rone par loan maaf kar deti he to doosro ki galti ke laye students ko saza kyo ???????????????????????????????.

It is requeste to state government and UGC not to punish student and get the degree valid awared by the the CMJ. Further, take strict action against cmj university.
pevekart

Apr 23, 2014

APPROVAL OF CMJ UNIVERSITY

I HAD DONE MY GRADUATION FROM CMJ UNIVERSITY IN THE YEAR 2012.PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHY FIRSTLY YOU ARE MISGUIDING STUDENT BY MENTIONING THE UNIVERSITY IS UGC APPROVED AND LATER ON YOU ARE SAYING THAT THE UNIVERSITY IS FAKE.WHAT ABOUT THE MONEY AND 3YRS OF DEGREE WHAT I HAD COMPLETED FROM THIS UNIVERSITY.NOW YOU WANT TO SAY THAT I SHOULD DO MY GRADUATION AGAIN,CURRENTLY I AM 43YRS OLD AND AGAIN I HAVE TO PAY MONEY AND DO MY GRADUATION AND LATER ON YOU WILL DECLARE THAT UNIVERSITY ALSO AS FAKE UNIVERSITY.I THINK UGC IS ONLY IN BUSINESS AND NOT LOOKING AT STUDENT CAREER.BY DECLARING THIS UNIVERSITY FAKE YOU ARE MAKING FEEL US GUILTY IN THE CURRENT ORGANISATION WERE WE ARE WORKING.THEY THINK THAT WE HAVE COMPLETED OUR GRADUATION BY PAYING MONEY AND NOT ON OUR MERITS.
PLEASE MAKE US MORE CLEAR AND PROVIDE ACKONOWLEDGEMENT FOR OUR HARDWORK BY GIVING APPROVAL THAT WE HAVE COMPLETED GRADUTAION FROM THIS UNIVERSITY WITHOUT CREATING MORE PROBLEM TO US.
rajeev.bptp@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2014

CMJ University

I have been awarded PHD degree in Management by CMJ University on 31.12.2012, now it is noticed that due to some Court case the degrees have been withdrawn and all the students are being suggested by Courts of Magehalay to file written appeal.

In am trying hard to contact my centre as well as university to help in filing appeal as i am in Gurgaon. I shall be highly obliged if any one can contact me and intimate the details of advocate/consultant who can file appeal before Court of Magehalay.

Regards.
Rajeev Gupta(M:9810403257)
yogiraj

Apr 18, 2014

P.HD. IN SANSKRIT FROM CMJU

I have completed my p.hd. in sanskrit by completely following the rule and regulations.I hv registered in CMJU in dec.2010.I have completed myP.HD. work honestly with proper guide directions.After complition of P.HD. in sanskrit , univrersity issues provisional p.hd. degree .after i got cetificate from university i heard news that universityis fake and the degrees awarded by university was invaild.sir,please tell me ,what is fault? My time and money was wasted. I want justice.Before getting admission,i concerned UGC and honurable educatoinisit.sir, i belong from poor brahmin family and collected money for p.hd from relatives.Sir, PLEASE I WANT JUSTCE.MY FUTURE IS ON YOUR HANDS.
velmurugan0612

Apr 3, 2014

delayed in fellowship

Dear Sir/madam,
My sister pursuing Ph.D in Alagappa University. She got the JRF fellowship on the starting period of 4 months only , after that she didn't get the fellowship more or less 1 year. there is no proper response from the management. Please be clear why it was late. Thanks in advance.
ankit vishal

Mar 24, 2014

CMJ University

Is the CMJ University has been shutdown? What about the degrees it has awarded to the students? Are the degrees valid or it will considered as fake. Please help me out of this situation.

sandeep kumar goyal

Mar 3, 2014

salary amount

Sir I have worked in SR GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS JHANSI affiliated to GBTU Lucknow As a lecturer for 4 months after which I resigned from the college due to delay in salary payment for 3 to 4 months for every faculty members.Sir when i was resigning, they told me to clear all dues within a month. But since long I was waiting and 4 months passed away but still they have not cleared a amount of around Rs.34000 of two months.Sir please help me out in getting this amount and also take necessary actions against the college of not proper management. Sir its a kind request please help me out.
mukeshvirmani

Mar 1, 2014

Complaint for Ph.D guide

I Mukesh Virmani , brother of Poonam Virmani , who is the student of Punjabi University Patiala of Ph.D in Library Information Sciences. Sir , After the several reminders are follow ups with Mam Ms. Trishanjit Kaur, as she is quite busy and has no time to talk to the students and the parents , I am escalating this issue to your attention.

Sir my Sister Scored 2nd highest in Course work and she has also successfully completed her course work in 2012. Sir , The guide is mentally harassing my sister and because her only she went under depression as well. Sir we want to change the guide and she says that there is no procedure and sir her condition is that my sister can continue with Ph.D only after clearing the NET exam , where as , as per UGC there is no such condition of cracking NET Exam. Sir we have spent our hard earn money and now Mam is not allowing her to continue further , after the permission of Mam , we deposited the registration fee Rs.2500/- for thesis but after that , suddenly Mam changed her decision
Sir, When ever I spoke to Mam , she badly misbehaved with me and used abusive words too. Request you to intervene and change the guide .

Looking forward for your quick action and +ve response.

Many Thanks & Regards
Mukesh
satya sandeep

Feb 28, 2014

to take action against vignan university

respcted sir,
i am very shame to saying that i am the student of vignan universiy.it is because the standard of the university they are maintaining is at very bottom level.they are conducting classes in a constructing block,they dont want to bother about the students.i think for some universities the saturdays and sundays are working days but our university instructed that sundats are also working days.the machinary in the labs they are using is very old.this is the way they are maintainig.so, please take some action on vignan university
boomi

Feb 24, 2014

complaint for Ph.D guide

dear sir,

My son is doing Ph.D I year, in chemistry, at alagappa university , karaikudi tamil nadu. His guide name is Dr. Gurumallesh Prabu, he was not interested to guide students after 1 year. He always says that he has no time for discussion. “There is no use as well as no need to guide students he always says like that”. My son and some of his lab metes are affected for this mater. He was considering the students caste manner as well as money manner. Kindly consider my complaint to save my son future. He was very much stressed. Please do any necessary action. Consider my application confidentially, because of student’s future.
Rajeev Singh12345

Feb 7, 2014

Validity of degrees awarded by CMJ university

I am a student of CMJ university. I passed my PG in 2012 through regular mode in its main campus but till now i didnt receive my degree certificate because of politics played by RS Moosehry.

I would like to mention here about the feeling and approach of a student. For students it is enough to go on the website of UGC and check the status of the university. Because it is UGC which looks after the regulation and functioning of the universities. Students after confirmation from the website go to the university and take admission. Like that i also did.

But now the discussion is going on on the validity of degree awarded by the university.

I would like to share my sad story. I joined a multinational company, my probation period finished and i received confirmation letter with best performer award after 7 months. I was working hard with a high spirit and more enthusiasm as i was awarded by the company. Suddenly the news of CMJ university came into picture on 9th month of joining the company. The company asked me to submit the degree certificate. I called the university officials. No one picked up my call. Ultimately the company terminated me from the job. Even after having enough potential and talent i lost my job because of my degree. From that time i have been struggling with my life. I am not a famous person like CM Jha or RS Moosehary. I am a poor man. I can do suicide ultimately which is the last solution but cant fight against these people. Now a days i am distributing news papers from door to door and surviving.

I would like to request UGC to punish the universities NOT THE STUDENTS. Because students are innocent. They have paid the fee to the university and studied there and then after they are getting degree. Whatever punishment is there, should be given to the university or other state regulatory bodies. Because they are the one who are responsible for that.

Even there is no one to debate about RS Moosehary who was also the visitor of the university. He should be punished first. I would like to invite attention of UGC to start a trial against RS Moosehary and ask him the following questions:
1. Where was he for the last three years?
2. Why he didnt raise such questions earlier as he was the visitor of the university?
3. Whether he wanted to be the chancellor or VC of the university after his retirement?
4. Whether he wanted some ransom from the university which the university failed to give?
5. Where was he when the chancellor was appointed?

These are very few questions about RS Moosehary which in coming into the mind of students. There are many questions like this. But students do not have to do anything with that.

Students have their stand clear. They should be awarded by the degrees.

So, It is my humble request with the UGC to look seriously into the matter and help students to get their degrees. Students are the future of the nation. They build the nation. Please do not destroy them.

Thank you.....
kantesh

Feb 4, 2014

mba digree not received

sir/mam

maine mahatmaghandhi university se MBA-OPERATION ke liye form fill kiya tha uske baad humne exam bhi diya lekin aaj takna humko result diya gaya on na hi koi exam dene ke liye paper aaya .so pls my help me. institute ka naam hai pacific institute of engineering & management. mera roll no. hai MGU121SN1110064044A. PLS HELP ME sir
monty 20142000

Feb 2, 2014

AHEAD JOIN in barrackpore (kolkata ) is fake institution

Dear viewers
pLEASE GUIDE ME IN THIS MATTER
last year i e on last week of march 2013 i enrolled for a Msc chemistry REGULAR mode from an institute in Barrackpore . The name of that institute is AHEAD JOIN . After paying the full course fee of rs 17000 and photocopiesof all my relevant educational certificates I was told by the chairperson of the institute they would be applying me for any one of these universities namely CMJ OR
MGU OR sridhar university .And i just only have to appear for the test . But i have not been given any study material and at the time of addmission they just took my name and signature and no examination was being taken . They just told me that i would be getting certificates and marksheets after 3 months . And i immediately told that how can i get certificates from an university without giving examinations . At this they assured me that there are several such universities in India who offer authentic certificates by bribing them .
So i am wondering how can it be possible . Regarding this problem where i need to go for complaint.
saritha kiran

Feb 1, 2014

not getting UGC JRF fellowship amount

From last two years, UGC JRF fellowships are not getting to research students who joined for PhD at Sree Sankaracharya university of Sanskrit ,Kalady,Ernakulum, Kerala. We really in a dilemma that how to continue our research work without sufficient financial support.We are junior fellowship holders and the university didn't take any actions to help us like contact UGC or remind them about our grants. several times we, the JRF holders ,meet the vice chancellor, finance officer of Sree sankaracharya university of sanskit, but they are not ready to support us. We spend our time and money for these matters,not for research.now what we do and to whom ,we meet for solution to this problem

Thanks regards

research students
Sree sankaracharya university of Sanskrit, Kalady
mahsud

Jan 12, 2014

CMJ University is FAKE

I got registered in CMJ University in PhD in Management in jan 2011. After passing 6 they requested to pay them all and submit the PhD thesis !!!! I was totally shocked and requested them to assign one guide 1st and then at least after 2 yrs i will submit the thesis...

But, they are totally disappeared then..... I lost my 1 lac BDT and time both !!!! I complained to UGC, Indian High Commission in Dhaka and CMJ university authority but nothing happened !!! Culprit's name is Dr. Roy in Kolikata !!!!

Just a victim of CMJ now....
ashokashish

Dec 13, 2013

cmj running

is cmj u runing thn y nobody picking the phone should clrufy atleast after recing amount atlest thy prvde hope.

and if sombody contacted unsty just lets us know like me there r thousands of family ,students r waitnig n praying........
haristark

Dec 12, 2013

not receiving certificate 2011

I wrote my exams in June 2011, and got passed out but i forgot my e-mail address so now i am having problem in receiving my certificate because i registered in online mode. I have sent my e-mails and registered post for solutions but have't received any information. I have been suffering for the past one and half years, i am waiting for a neat solution.
Thanks in advance.

- sunthoshgame@gmail.com
cheaterchek

Dec 8, 2013

INJUSTICE AND CASTISIM DONE TO THE STUDENTS AND EMPLOYEES

Respected Sir/Madam,
It is my proud privilege as a educated citizen to fight against the injustice being experienced by the students and employee of Kasturbai Walchand College of arts and science, timber area sangli, Maharashtra.
I would like to mention the name of the person who is already under trial of many police complaints and still protected by college management through political pressure, he is Dr. K. S. Patil (Principal,Kasturbai Walchand College, Sangli) . Because of protection given to him from the management and politicians he is openly misusing his power in appointing new lecturers by taking donations up to 10 to 20 lacks thereby avoiding the right eligible candidate to get the job and also most inhuman thing is that even students are being demanded donation for admission to B.A ans B.Sc courses thereby avoiding poor students for the course.
The second important matter is that castism is being done even though it is a crime. As far as employees are concerned only open candidates are given chance to get promoted for higher higher posts like HOD, VICE PRINCIPAL, PRINCIPAL and avoiding reserve cadidates enven though they are eligible for the post through seniority norms of ugc. Seniority to be followed for promotion is totally violated and all rules of ugc are violated and reports are hidden in front of NACC committee, thereby openly cheating nacc committee itself.
Now i would like to request u to make an detailed inquiry on the college and take seviour action on Dr. Prin. K.S. Patil and give justice to poor community people. For the purpose of security and self protection i am not mentioning my name. Plz cooperate and take necessary action.
Thanking you in anticipation.

vodafone in - Network Problem
    M a vodafone IN prepaid customer holding number...
    velex.com - irresponsibility and misbehave of delivery boy
    sir i ordered 1 cream and clothing accessories form...
    eBay "Dell Inspiron N5050 Genuine Original Battery " - Item not Received
    Dear Raj Choudhary, Kindly share your Paisa Pay ID...
    Mobikwik - Reactive activation & unlock mobikwik wallet
    Reactive activation & unlock mobikwik wallet please...
    chimpanzee - miss used my phone number
    some one has posted add on olx. by giving my phone number...
    Vodafone India - Charged for Mobilart Value Pack
    I also had the same issue in my billing where Vodafone...
    Acer Laptop - hanging
    my acer laptop is hanging every 2 mints
    SNAP DEAL & XPRESSBEES LOGISTICS - About Delivery
    order no -- 3380390484 xpressbees-- 159251452177 the...
    SSC - site not opening
    Dear sir, i cant download/view my admit card exam of...
    codydv.com - Number one fraud site - Fake Website
    So god i didnt check this review before, After getting the...