UGC

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about UGC

ajijul

THANK YOU...
sai kumars

Feb 3, 2016

Against Ugc

We students of MA Journalism and public relations(prof G Ram reddy distance education)on 3-feb-2016, we got message saying that change the course,how can it possible sir,already we have prepared for exams, before taking admission university has to intimate to students, but it was shocking to us and wasting one academic year. Journalism is our carrier and we specially we chosen this course,please do in needful sir.

Students

Venkateswarlu Pati

Jan 30, 2016

req...for get back original certificates

SIR / Iam P.Rajesh B.Tech[IT] 2nd year[ lateral] entry student bearing Roll no 13315A1201 through the spot counseling held in ECET-2013 in srinidhi institute of science&tecnology ghatkesar Hyderabad telangana state.After my admission in to the course I was unable to attend college regularly due to ill health because of which I have got detained in the 1 st semester of 2 nd year. I have consulted the management and request my original certificates[ SSC & DEEE] .but they demanded me to pay the fee remaining 2 years beings a student from poor family, it became difficult for me pay remaining 2 years fee with out study.hence i have decided to work in any company to lead my life in better way without becoming burden to my parents.hence i request you to look in to the matter and justify by returning my original [SSC&DEEE] certificates. p P.Rajesh mobile no 9676113251[rajeshchowary214@gmail.com]
Suma Handa

Jan 27, 2016

Discrepancy in 1st semester university result

I would like to bring it to your kind notice regarding the injustice that has been done to my daughter Ms.Simran Handa (Roll No: NU15UBM042).

She appeared for her 1st semester examinations in all subjects. When the result was declared it was found that she failed in internal assessment practical (she scored a zero out of 10) in Human Anatomy subject. There is no University practical examination.

In all subjects including Human Anatomy theory she has done well and infact has scored first class with distinction other than this internal assessment practical in human anatomy.

On enquiry the college authority has blamed it on to my daughter that she should have checked properly when she was given the internal assessment sheet foir signature.

The following points for which I require clarifications are:

1. How is that just one practical slide observation is conducted based on which an internal assessment has been given? Even for the theory also only one test was conducted in Anatomy. Usually two to three tests and may be assignments are conducted and an average is usually taken.
2. How did the college authorities not notice that the student has failed in the practicals and has sent her elgibility to appear in that subject? Apparently there is also another student who was absent on that particular day for the practical examination, yet was allowed to write the university examination for the subject. The college authorities casually remark that it was an oversight.
3. Why is the internal assessment marks not sent to the parents? Infact medical colleges give sms to parents even if their wards are absent from class.

Now the college authorities ask my daughter to repeat both theory and practical. Why should she be subjected to mental harassment of repeating it when the college and university is equally responsible for it. A lapse from an university of such repute is not expected.

I request your goodself, that this case may sympathetically be considered and investigated and justice may be done to my daughter.

Yours truly,
Suma
papanargha

Jan 26, 2016

NEVER START OF UGC FELLOWSHIP THOUGH I HAVE JOINED NEAR ABOUTS 18TH MONTHS.

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM,
I, Argha Ghosh, joined as JRF under UGC-Junior Research Fellowship Scheme in Department of Mathematics of The University of Burdwan on 31/07/2014 and my university sent my documents to UGC office on 23rd march 2015. My Joining Report with the status “registration under process” has been sent to UGC through The University of Burdwan . I have received letter from UGC office for call for Ph.d registration certificate but I had already sent my registration certificate to UGC office on 23rd September 2015, I have found other UGC fellows got Bank link and received fellowships within one month of sending Joining Report but yet I did not get bank link in Canara Bank. It is every much pathetic to do research work without fellowship since I am a son of poor father having no school degree.Recently I visit UGC office at Delhi now they are denying that I have sent my Ph.D registration certificate so I give them my registration certificate again but I am scared that I will never get my fellowship. Please help me otherwise it is impossible to do research. My net certificate Sr. no.2121240941, ref no. 23/12/2012(ii)EU-V, dated: 06/08/2013.roll no.419720 AND EMAIL ID: papanargha@gmail.com,.HELP,HELP ,HELP
Harshvarddhan Singh

Jan 24, 2016

Not recieving my Transcripts back .

This is to bring to the notice that i am a student of first year B.tech 2015-19 wants to discontinue the course due to mother's health and other reasons but VEL TECH UNIVERSITY CHENNAI isn't returning my Transcripts back even after requesting them even on the basis of medical treatment . All they do is just manipulate the mind of child and his/her parents as well and misbehaved by the Chancellor .

On the day of counselling it was clearly told that you'll get all your documents back after one month of verification .

How can i get my documents back ?

Kindly inform me any information regarding this on myoffice016@gmail.com
ashik vi

Jan 23, 2016

the college custudying my original 10 th & 12 th certificate ( sreenivas college of physiotheraphy)

I got admission at sreenivas college of physiotheraphy manglore . I only attend 30 days of class. And due to some financial problems i had stop it. But they can't give my assal certificates. Is it possible to get them?
shiluramesh

Jan 22, 2016

DELAY IN RELEASING UGC-JRF

We are Ph.D scholars of Kannur University ,Kerala .We have joined for Ph. D on 01/12/2012.We are now at the fourth year of our ph d .But we have only got the first year grant of UGC-JRF with effect from the date of joining ,i.e. from 01/12/2012 to 30/11/2013[letter no.F-17-53/1998(SA-1)dated24/9/2014 from the undder secretary UGC].We have already submitted the utilization certificates and all other relavant documents to the university regarding the first year grant. The second year grant i.e from 01/12/2013 to 30/11/2014 &the third year grant i.e. from 01/12/2014 to 30/11/2015 i.e nearly four lakh & fifty thousand rupees (4.5 lakh only)are pending.. These grants are not disbursed to us .Sir therfore we are facing great financial cricis in our life . so that we cant carry out our further research work without fellowship .so we are kindly requesting to you that you may please consider this matter as soon as possible, that should decide our future .To whom we should contact for any other communication in this regard.

JRF scholars
Kannur University,Kerala.
rahul00112

Jan 15, 2016

KSOU online MBA Degree of Rahul Kumar Jain (12701LMBA006 - online)

My Name is Rahul Kumar Jain and I have registered Eduproz Institute of Professional Studies for Executive MBA - One Year -Karnataka State Open University (12701LMBA006 - online) for the month ofFeb.2012.

I have completed my final exams on 30.06.2013 after that I have applied my KSOU online MBA degree on 30.05.2014 but Saturday, 18Jan 2015, I got my expired demand draft of Rs. 1000/- dated 30.05.2014 in favour of The Finance Officer, KSOU payable at Mysore received from Vidya, 2624Hudson Lane, G.T.B Nagar Near NDPL Office, Delhi - 110009.

On dated 20.01.2015, I have issued a fresh HDFC Bank demand draft number 003945 of Rs. 1000/- dated 20.01.2015 in favour of The Finance Officer, KSOU payable at Mysore for my MBA-LE degree against expired HDFC Bank demand draft number 000147 of Rs. 1000/- dated 30.05.2014.

After issuing HDFC Bank demand draft related to my degree fee, I made many calls and emails to Eduproz Institute of Professional Studies and Karnataka State Open University (Vice-Chancellor) but till date Ihave not received any positive responses.

Find enclosed scan copy of my MBA 3rd & 4rdsemester mark sheet and fresh issued HDFC Bank demand draft number 003945 ofRs. 1000/- dated 20.01.2015 in favour of The Finance Officer, KSOU payable at Mysore for your reference.

Kindly look and do the needful on priority basis and provide me the original Degree by Post or courier on my current communication address as provided below:-

Rahul Kumar Jain

Mobile No – 09911066947
manu aahi

Jan 11, 2016

Regarding Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship

I am a student of M. Phil, Department of Punjabi , Punjabi University Patiala. I was applied for Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship 2015-17. I had taken 69% marks in Master degree. I want to know that the criteria of fellowship and what is the reason that I had not qualified for this fellowship.
Note:RGNF-2015-17-SC-PUN-7442

Mob.08725833690
RAJITH786

Jan 6, 2016

fraud college

giving all fraud certificate in pinakini study center by a female taking lots of money one of my friend suffered with this pls take some action
Samar arshad khan

Dec 25, 2015

Mark sheet is not issue from 3 and half year later

Greeting for the day
Respected sir i would like to inform you that i have pass MBA from IIMT COLLEGE,MEERUT ( IIMT NAGAR "O" POCKET GANGA NAGAR MEERUT,Ph.0121-2642006,2621006,304976) which was affiliated with UPTU,later MTU,And now UPTU again, in 2012(session 2010-2012) but there was back paper in my 1st semester and i cleared it before passout but still i did not get marksheet of clearing exam of 1st semester(not only me this issue is of all those student who had a back paper in that year) regarding this i have make contact with college and university authority but they blame to each other college say university is not issuing the marksheet and i have done mail (vice chancellor and registar)and message on facebook page to university vice chancellor he also did not any reply(if they are not able to handle mail or contact media then why they show these stupid thing) after that i mail to student grievance portal on uptu web portal(uptu.ac.in) on dated 13 aug and i got grievance id which is GRV000303 and also mail to public grievances portal(which is Department of administrative reform & public grievance,)they forward the same mail to SRI JAWAHAR LAL (Who was Deputy Secretary chief minister,now he is joint Secretary in uttar pradesh chief minister office)on dated 10 july.last 4 month i didnt get any reply by any concerned person regarding this while i get reminder 2 time in last 4 month(19august &18 oct) yet no clarification i got.
And finally i decide to a big step ahead after tired from all Department finally i bind to mail you thinking that i will get a solution
So i requested you sir that i am facing a lot of problem regarding job etc.due to lack of marksheet(during documentation) and all those student eho have back paper in that year
I kindly requested you sir we are facing this problem from last 3 year which isna lot enough for being careless of any one/department to solve a little issue
So i requested you sir please please please....get a proper solution so that we may proceed for new one.
Your sincerely
Samar Arshad Khan
megha_agarwal

Dec 20, 2015

Non-Refund of Admission Fees from IIIT- Delhi

Respected Sir/Madam,
I would like to draw your kind attention that I accepted the offer letter for M.Tech CSE(2015-17) at Indraprastha Institute of Information and Technology, New Delhi, on 23.06.2015 by depositing Rs. 55,000. I deposited this fees with a hope that I will be able to arrange the remaining amount for admission within the due time. But my education loan was not sanctioned within the due time.

Therefore, I mailed my request of withdrawl of the seat and deposited money to the admission authority prior to the admission due date only. In this regard, we have made several requests even to honorable vice chancellor but they have not refunded my admission fees as yet. They are stuck to their admission policy that they will not refund the fees in any case. Whereas Your, UGC have clearly ordered for the refund of admission fees as per your notification no – F.No. 1-3/2007 (CPP-II) dated April 23, 2007. For the same session, all other IIITs, NITs, DTU have also refunded the fees in same cases by following the UGC rules. As, there should be the same rule for the same cases, they should not deny to refund my money when I have intimated them prior to admission only, about the withdrawl.

Indraprastha Institute of Information and Technology, New Delhi have clearly said in further conversations that they deny all UGC rules and will not refund the amount in any case. They behave immorally in all the letters exchanged till now. They make their own rule of not refunding the money, and impose these rules to all the students who take admission in IIIT-Delhi and withdraw in any case (even on next day).

You, UGC have clearly concluded that “A college cannot frame its own terms and conditions which are contrary to UGC instructions. In the case of conflict, the directions of the UGC will be binding”. At last, I appeal UGC that please kindly help me in refunding the amount as per all rules. We hope, for the justice, kind attention and action at your end on this matter.

Thanking You in Anticipation

Yours Sincerely
Megha Agarwal
D/O Shri. Praveen Kumar Agarwal
Roll No -174 ( At admission list of IIITD)
Mittal Electrosales,
Bajaja Line
Ramnagar(Nainital)
malhotra_dei1234

Dec 15, 2015

cancelling of holidys and making the students do social service in... DAYALBAGH EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE

We are forced to stay in the semester break... And are asked to do social service inspite of the fact that we were given punishment on account of bunking classes ..but they think that that wasnt enough for us... These are our holidays... And why should the students be punished if the teacher itself doesnt want to take class...

I hope you will clearly look into this matter..and stop such things which are again and again getting related to things in dayalbagh.. Please take necessary actions

Pulkit k. Jain

Dec 13, 2015

Examinations not held

Dear sir ,I am currently enrolled with showbit university in the 3 rd year for B.com. the session must have ended by July 2015. However because this showbit university is keen on making money they are considering fresh applications from the students till date and are not conducting exams for the students and this is baffling me . they are not giving any response to us in the name of confidentiality . I will request you to take a stern action against them as they are ruining many careers .also a penalty shall be imposed on them. And will ask them to conduct exams on priority basis and to provide result as well in no time .because its almost 6 months late . I hope u will listen to me and take necessary actions. Thank you in advance . Pulkit Jain
Please revert if possible 9716608211
prathyusha28

Dec 9, 2015

Delay in releasing JRF amount

My name is Prathyusha Annavarapu Ph.D Research Scholar, in Krishna University, Machilipatnam, Andhra Pradesh. I have been enrolled under the UGC-JRF Scheme in the year of 2015-16. My grant has not been released from 6 months. I have submitted all the necessary documents like Joining report, continuation certificates, HRA certificates, UGC-JRF award letter in the Canara Bank branch , Patamata, Vijayawada IFSC code:CNRB0000893. My financial condition is not so good that I will carry my further research work without fellowship.So my kind request to you that you should give your kind attention in this matter.To whom should we contact for any communication in this regard.My details are given below

Student ID: 336116
Date of Birth:28-02-1991
Stream: Lifesciences
manoja panda

Dec 1, 2015

regarding jrf fellowship

Sir, i am manoja kumar panda qualified ugc jrf dec 2013 and now working as a jrf in the population studies department of fm university which effect from 24th february 2015 and i receiving five month fellowship from ugc. The last three i am not geting my fellowship. I am a student of bpl family and now i am facing many problem for my research. So you kindly considerd my case and help me to receive my fellowship manoja panda
RAGHVENDRA SINGH RAGHU

Nov 24, 2015

Updated Answer Keys of DEC 2014 UGC-NET after Redressal of Grievances

kb tak redressal answer key aayega sir dec 2014 ka .......
saifzulfi619

Nov 17, 2015

CMJ university

I had completed BCOM from CMJ University Shillong I want to verify my Mark sheets details like a background check is it a real one or a fake. i want to do this because i heard some rumours that CMJ university provides. My mark sheets photo copies are attached with this letter please check and confirm as soon as possible. I am waiting your reply for my bright carrier

Name of Candidate :- Mohd Faisal
Registration Number:-30131110114005
Year :-2013
Archana2591

Nov 16, 2015

NOT ISSUE ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE YET

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Archana, my Enrl.no:12APITN0169 - M.SC (IT) from School of Distance Education Bharathiar University. i have completed my final exams on may 2015 , yet my provisional certificate , consolidate are not issued. Now am studying M.Phil in Vivekananda college of arts and science college (Autonomous) , Tiruchengode. i need all my original certificates for the purpose of certificate verification in Periyar university. But ,School of Distance Education Bharathiar university controller of examination has not responded to me . please help me sir , i need my all original certificates for further higher studies. So i am requesting you to please kindly help me. Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Archana.A

1 Review
Cm cmj on Dec 23, 2014
Respond To Complaint
ABOUT SUSHMA TIWARI REGISTRATION NO.801881101111854 ON 2010 PHD YEAR 2011-13
All University of U.P.not issued phd ordinance for enterece test for phd at that time. My relative working in private sector and told my father about the cmj university who conduct phd program.
My father check on net for ugc approval alongwith state govt approvel and found correct.cmj university in the list of ugc and a approval letter from ugc on website of university.then desire to appear for university condected phd enterence test.after some days my name is in decleared result list.
1- I have passed post graduation in home science on year 2010.
2-I have passesd phd enterence test condected by cmj.
3-I have enrolled for phd admission in 2010 after getting post graduation marksheet.
4-I am residing with relative there for compilation of PHD.
5-I work under supervisor allotted
6-I start phd in the guidence of guide provided by the university.
7- I have submitted work course on which PHD run on the subject theme which is checked by supervisor/guide. The work course submitted to committee. The course was approved by the committee.
8- After approval work course I start thesis for PHD which is checked by the supervisor/guide & who corrected were any mistake.
9-My father purchased & managed many books for thesis.
10- The thesis matter was surched from above provided books. My father also help to write the thesis.
11-The whole completed thesis being given for printing at authorised printing press.
12-The completed thesis submitted through supervisor/guide to the committee for seen and for approval.
13-The thesis was approved.
14-The result of PHD decleared & I decleared passed.
15-I paid university prescribed fee, seminor fee, supervisor fee & residing, fooding, transporting charge etc. I spent time at university from last 2010 to 2013 which is long period for gaining the degree. I cleared/Passed PHD on 2011-2013.
16-I have heard late that some investigation agency has object to provide the result/degree on the direction of state government & lodge the charge/FIR on university.
If there is no Deen/chairman than the compitent authority why not taken any action & requite the Deen/Chairman at that time or at inspection time. There is no any role of any student.if there is more students enrolled for PHD than it is the duty of compitent authority to intrupte to inrollment on admission time. If the university take admission according to rule or beyond rule then there is no any fault of any student. The degree should be honoured by any compitent authority because the student is innocent about such matters.He worked hard to complete the thesis for PHD & inrolled before the action taken by the government. So why the student suffer who is inrolled/ take admission in PHD course from 2010 to 2013 degree to be honered. The student does not know the faculty capacity approval for PHD seats . So The students take admission in the university if the approved capacity being full then the duty of university to stop the admission & the compitient authority also visit the admission. Who is make inpection time to time & permit that the university is very best & re-approved after satisfaction of university & its studies, admission.
So in thus way all the admission is valid & the PHD degree should be honered to all. Who is admission taken from 2010 to 2013. I completed all reaserch program ei voiva, thesis, research cource, reaserch printing &Seminor which all required by any university.
Thanks for kind consideration & sympthitec order for honour of PHD degree by seeing the future of student.

Request for PhD honourRequest for PhD honourRequest for PhD honourRequest for PhD honourRequest for PhD honourRequest for PhD honourRequest for PhD honourRequest for PhD honourRequest for PhD honourRequest for PhD honourRequest for PhD honourRequest for PhD honourRequest for PhD honourRequest for PhD honourRequest for PhD honourRequest for PhD honourRequest for PhD honourRequest for PhD honourRequest for PhD honourRequest for PhD honour

Complaint Status
[Dec 23, 2014] CMJ University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments 0 Comments
Komal@0409

Nov 8, 2015

Irregularities in conduction in exams and late declaration of result

Respected Sir/Madam
I am a student of Bhupendra Narayan Mandal Univesity ,Madhepura.I took admission in this university in 2012 for doing graduation, but it took our 2nd year examination in Feb-March 2015 and the result is declared in October 2015. Now it has taken more than three years and our graduation has not completed and don't have any clue of it's completion.
Kindly look into the matter personally so that the examinations should be conducted without any irregularity as this trend is going on from past several years. It is spoiling the career of the students.
Do something as soon as possible.
Looking forward from you.
neha nayak

Oct 27, 2015

NOt providign my orgional certificates with correct name

Respected Sir/Madam

i feel after watching all this review that there is no such action taken by Goverment in this matters but still hoping to get positive result i tooo write my story. i have complted my BBA From Manomanian sundarnar University tirunelveli, Tamilnadu,through ITCT Paste computer education Ahmedabad, Head office is in Nagpur. which authorised Centre of this unive. i have contacted university for last 4 years they havve not given my origional certificates MOreover at time admission they have done spelling mistake still there is no correction done by university & wenever i call them they give very third class rude answer that we will not provide your cerities if i call them regularly.. how come giving permission to this kind organization??

if anybody can help me pleas help me

request to govenrment authority to take strict action on this

regards,
neha Nayak
Sahil Shrivastav

Oct 19, 2015

Not Issued Mark Sheet and Final Degree yet

I passed out from PK Institute of Technology, Mathura in 2014 (pursued Diploma in CSE). I have been struggling from last one year to collect my Final Mark Sheets and Degree from the Institute. Every time when I call them, they say that it has not come yet,call us next Month and keep on delaying. I have also visited the college this year but they have the same answer since last one year.

The way their personnel speak is very rude and one of their comment says - "You have to keep on calling 100 times if you need to collect your documents".

Please help me out in this regard as it is affecting my further studies.
Shella Rani

Oct 8, 2015

Sathyabama University PhD Registration

Sathyabama University:

Simply Spoiling of PhD., Candidate Life. Day by Different Rules. ok.,

In Journal of one Line copied and paste also Its Huge Problem, they will cancel Your PhD Degree after Submission of Thesis (seven Years).

No Solution for Rectification and Resubmission. Torturing Life Threatening.

Arrogant way of Handling the PhD registered Candidate.

Please Take action on this to change the Vice Chancellor,

india pm office - not received marksheets
    Not received marksheets Sir, I enrolled my self in...
    paytm - Balance not transfer and deduct balance from paytm wallat
    Paytm trassection not complete and balance deduct form my...
    ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP AWARD PROMOTION, LONDON. - ICC Cricket from ibsu@mit.tc is real
    Hi, My name is Anil, am from Kolkata. i also received an...
    ETS TOEFL IBT - Charged twice for the TOEFL test
    Name: Kristi Adham Test Location: Tirana ETS ID:...
    xiaomi Redmi 2 prime - Power issue
    I have xiomi redmi 2 prime which is in waranty period...
    bsnl dehradun - BSNL Brodband 0135-2787480
    Sir , My internet is not working from last 15...
    reliance gsm - internet not working
    My net is not working I have 6.5GB 2g data remain My...
    TSRTC - Taking For 1lt water bottel 25 rs
    The stall is opend at 2:20 am of 31-08 2016 shop seller is...
    Honda_Active_3G - Head light not working in just 4 months
    Head light not working in just 4 months Head light not...
    Bata - bata sandals very cheap
    Same like Mr Suresh kurkure who had purchased from the...