UGC

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about UGC

munti

Aug 6, 2016

bank isnot giving the amount of scholarship

sir I am student of jhanji hemnath sarma college,sivasagar under dibrugarh university. i am a selected candudate of ishan uday scholarship.the bank is giving the amount of scholarship to some of us and the others are waitng for long.why in sibsagar branch only? other branches are giving amount for two times. plz take urgent steps
Smarika singh

Aug 4, 2016

Fees issue

I have applied in north cap university ncu sec 23 .on 7 july .they select my name in 2 list .and i paid one lakh twelve thousand and five hundred .but due to financial problem i am not able to pay this amount after every semester . So my father decided to refund the amount but the last date of refund is 18 july said university...and we apply on 20 and they are saying that they cant give that amount back....we are from middle family and we cant afford that amount ...and they r not giving our money....we were just one day late and they r showing their policy...what the rule is this ..please sir help..
Smarika singh
Gurgaon
Maitreya Mitra

Aug 2, 2016

College is not giving sallary from two Months

Vasanta College for Women is a reputed college of Varanasi, manage by Krishnamurti Foundation India and Affiliated with Banaras Hindu University. College is not giving salary to their all employees (Teaching and non Teaching) from two Months. All employees of college facing a great financial crises. It is beyond imagination that when all other colleges of the city regularly getting grant form UGC and giving salary in time why Vasanta College can not manage the same. Please suggest that what type of action employees should do for solution.
Results pending

Aug 1, 2016

Results not declared

Results not declared of re exam conducted by Punjab Technical university - DEP on May 2014.

I had appeared for reappear exams of sem 2 BBA from Mumbai in May 2012 . My results are not yet declared though I have successfully completed all other semesters of BBA . I have been requesting to PTU DEP via their online process & email too but there has been no response.

Roll Number -12208150019
Siddharth ballu

Jul 29, 2016

Appealing for the declaration of bba 6th sem. Result

I am a student of BBA 6th sem. Nd now i m going to take admission in MBA but i am unable to take admission in MBA becoz yet our university MJPRU is not declare the result of BBA 6th sem and the commencement of MBA new session from 4th of aug. ... now i beg to UGC please don't neglect this application and take action on it as soon as possible becoz if MJPRU is not declare the result soon or our this yr goes totally waste ...
Shweta. A. Rai

Jul 29, 2016

Complaint against Aarti pandirkar

Respected sir/ma'am,

I am from Mumbai and I am doing my course from dy patil college of hotel management. I have a complaint against our lecturer Mrs aarti pandirkar she purposely make reasons to give kt to student just because a student was not having a tie and he informed her about it she said him to go out of the class and she did not allowed him to give his class test and then when he tried to call and inform my mom about it she said who told you to call and say give me your cell or else you can't sit in any other lecturers of mine till the end of the course and you will be marked kt in this subject .
I hope you will take action soon and see the misbehavior of lecturers in our college we can't tell our H. O. D else she will use abusive language and mark kt in all subjects and suspend us.
Please take action soon.

lokajanani

Jul 28, 2016

U.G.C.scale to demonstrator

Respected Sir/Madam
,Most of the state are yet not implemented u.g.c. scale to demonstrator.
(.1They have acquired post graduate qualification and performing teaching work like external and internal in the+2 council examination
(2)The only teaching staff, have no promotion.
3) The post has been abolished by u.g.c. still it is continuing
4) .It is a tuition helping verb,
5) It is to be abolished completely by all states or the post to be declared as Additional Lecture(P.G.qualification) 5) It should be the first step of entry of college teacher.
6) U.G.C. 7 PAY COMMITTEE should make law to grant u.g.c.scale to both lecture and demonstrator.
7) Unless grants to be restricted.
8) There is a grave question who will vigilant the class room teaching.
THANKS & REGARDS
Dpks00008

Jul 20, 2016

University irresponsible

Respected sir/ madam

I am Deepak singh student of monad university hapure .I have Completed to my university irresponsible and there staff misbehaviour and mentally harassed to students. The University do not respond student complaint there management staff and security guard fighted to student .The made daily new role and regulation but doesn't work so please take any action about to my university and i'm provided to you my university details.

MONAD UNIVERSITY
Address: N.H. 24, Delhi Hapur Road, Village & Post Kastla, Kasmabad, Hapur, Pilkhuwa, Uttar Pradesh 245101
Phone: 0122 232 7000
atmanu205

Jul 19, 2016

Non consideration of rendered part time service

I would like to bring to your kind notice some grave injustice done to some section of teaching staff in the department of collegiate education in Karnataka. I have worked as a part time lecturer in Government and government aided colleges from 1988 onwards. The state government considered our case in the year 1996 and ordered for absorption on permanent basis. But due to litigation our absorption dragged up to 2003. We finally absorbed in the year 2003. I had rendered almost 16 years of service as on 2003 and had acquired requisite qualification of UGC SLET even before absorption. The government has not cared to recognize my long service of 16 years as part time lecturer and long services of more that seventy other lecturers absorbed by the same order.
We are denied all placement promotion even though we are near retirement with only two or three years of service left. I request you to intervene in this matter and clarify UGC stand in this matter. We plead with you to prevail upon the state government to consider our part time service for benefits.
I hope you will look into this matter as soon as possible and will take necessary actions. Thank you.
Note: Mail sent to mail id jssandhu.ugc@nic.in, cm.ugc@nic.in, vcm.ugc@nic.in on 14.02.2016 & Register post to Chairman-Veda Prakesh, vice precedent- Devraj, Secretry- Jaspal Singh Sandhu.
Dr A T MANU
ditu29

Jul 16, 2016

Not get scholarship amount

Respected Sir/madam,

I am Dhriti Dutta under graduate student in Jorhat Women University,selected for the Ishan Uday Scholarship for the session 2015-16. I don't get the scholarship amount for the first three Installment amount. I have submitted documents in the bank as mentioned in the Award letter. But the bank said that the scholarship amount was not sanctioned by UGC.

Yours sincerely

Email ID - dhritidutta8@gmai.com
deep40902

Jul 11, 2016

complaint againts DESH BHAGAT UNIVERSITY MANDIGOBINDGARH

Subject – complaint against Desh Bhagat University mandigibind garh (Punajb )
Respected Sir/madam ,
I want to say that I MANDEEP SINGH was perusing Phd in Electronics and communication from Desh Bhagat University Mandigobindgarh and my registration number is 13321179002. I was took the admission in Nov-2013 and I completed my course work in june 2014 . University has no supervisor at the time of admission. University give me supervisor In February-2015 to September 2015 .
The conclusion of my mail is university has no supervisor and no software for research according to UGC norms.
I spend my all saving for this study . I give as university fee 1,25000 to university . University does not listen my problem , I met to Vice chancellor sir he told me “ Fill next semester fee then we can talk otherwise Get out from my office “ please sir take necessary action against the university for Refund my Fee. I lost my two and half precious year of my career and do not want lose more. Please sir helps me. I am waiting for your positive response.
Your Faithfully
Mobile no. – 8528888806
E-mail- mail4mandeepsingh@gmail.com
Joskin samuel

Jul 10, 2016

Delay in conducting exams and publishing result

I am doing my B.sc agriculture course in sridev suman uttarkhand university.It is a four years course.But till date they haven't announced the date of second semester exams.and also they have not released our first semester exam results.. Whenever I contact them there was no response.If they continue the same definitely if will affect us in future.so kindly please take action to keep our exams on time.
bachcha singh

Chandigarh University,
NH-95, Chandigarh Ludiana Highway
Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar
Punjab-140413

Sub:- Regarding Refund of First Semester Fees and Hostel Advance Payment.

With due respect I would like to state that, I enrolled for my Son Saurabh Kumar Singh in your esteemed College during the year 2015-16 under the branch CSE Roll No. 15BCS1707
In this regard I would like to inform you that Saurabh Kumar Singh enrolled on 5th Aug 2015, due to the admission in the govt. college.His date of joining was 7th Aug 2015 and withdrawn from college enrollment on 2nd Sep 2015.
Hence this is a request to you that, I am a single earned person of the family and don’t comes under the slab of income tax. I arranged to pay his fees of my son by taking loan from my employer which is being deducted from my salary every month.
Looking towards my financial condition I would humbly request you to kindly refund the first( Semester) college fees Rs. 60000/- (10000+50000) and hostel charges Rs. 35000/- paid in the beginning of the course as an advance payment. Kindly refund the balance amount after deducting a month fees as per UGC Act.
We have being following up for the refund of admission fees and hostel fees since Sep-2015, and recently we have only received a sum of Rs. 18500/- against the hostel fees out of Rs 35000/-.
Kindly arrange for the early payment of the refund amount at the earliest possible. I shall be obliged if you consider my request.

Yours Faithfully

Email add:-sbachchasingh@yahoo.com
Survi sharma

Jul 4, 2016

College misbehaviour

Hi i am a student of dayanand sagar college in bangalore.during my back up exams in may for 3rd year,my head of department took my watch saying that it is not allowed.after the exam when i asked him about the watch,he asked me to come later.everyday he did the same thing.i complained the principal about this,bt he gave no reaction.2 days back hod told me that he dont know about my watch and if i make any complain against it,he will detained me for 3 years.what am i supposed to do now?
Brave14

Jul 3, 2016

BML Munjal University Exploiting Students

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am a student of BML Munjal University,Haryana. I am currently studying in Engineering. Sir/Madam I belong from a working class family. I want to tell you after joining this college I have been going to serious mental pressure and depression, I knew that most private college in India rip off students right away in form of admission fees and additional charges about which one realize only after entering the college, But earlier I believed that if government knew about these kind of deeds these college do, then they sure will act upon it but sadly only after entering the college I realized that government even after being aware of the gimmick,that these private university are running, don't act or even try to stop them. Rather they give them discounts on the name of Educational purpose. I guess primarily as these colleges are owned by big corporation, that is why government don't want to enter-fare with the unethical business in the name of education these colleges are running, As such Hero Motor Corp. backs BML Munjal University. What a student's value is in front of such big corporation. My college threaten students to speak any thing against them, they say they will remove the scholarship of student or even remove him/her from the college. In begging some else course outline was told and something different was followed. One of the branch was dissolved and students were told to join some else branch. They earlier told 75% attendance was mandatory and then turned it into 80% just for monetary gains. Changed the subjects just because teacher of that subject was not there in college. If you fail in attendance they deduct one grade right away from final result. None of it was told at the time of admission, They have no co-operation for students. Just take advantage of them as per they want because there is no one to complain to in this college and no one will hear outside the college, They charge Rs.5000 for re-exam or less than 80% attendance, But the policies are not applicable to all some students who belong to influential background get to enjoy rather more freedom.
I don't know if it even matter to any one in government but it does matter to students. They way these private universities who call themselves non-profit but are nothing but for profit and not just for-profit they are thugs in suits who get to bend the education system any way they want to. These colleges are degrading the level of education around the country and because of them so many student have to suffer, many don't even survive by the end of it. Please look into this matter and help any way you can.

Your Thankfully
Student
icfai@31may

Jun 21, 2016

SERVICE TERMINATION AND LAW VIOLATION

This is to bring to the kind notice of the esteemed body that ICFAI University Jharkhand (Private) is flouting all the academic as well as employment laws in the state. The norms that are being flouted are as follows:-

1) This private University has started since 2008 and despite being ordered by the UGC, till date there has been no inspectional Visit by the UGC.
2) In this University super-annulated employee's are working beyond the age of 65.
3) There is too much salary disparities amongst the employees. No UGC payscale is being followed.
4) VC himself is non PH. D and is guiding PH. D student.
5) Employees are thrown out of job even without any reasons even if their probation period of service is completed. This is nothing but a complete violation of employments act.
6) Some professor's is directly promoted from a lecturer's post to a Professor, which is again highly a matter of serious concern, and shows disrespect to other lecturer's who are equally qualified. This also highlights gross favoritism which is responsible for de-motivation.
7) Recently I have been given a termination letter without any prior intimation and neither any reason's which are valid , which clearly states that this University is functioning by whims and fancies of super-annulated employee's with joint effort from the central HR Hyderabad.

Dear Sir/Madam
With due respect the above mentioned flaws should be immediately addressed by your esteemed end so that norms are not violated openly. Please ensure that the UGC team visit this organization and find out the open violation of UGC act.

Aditya Kumar Singh
Employee id : 24K32096
Ex-Lecturer of ICFAI
Amitkashyap490

Jun 16, 2016

migration Certificate

Dear Sir/madam,
I have Completed My Graduation (B.A Program) From MG University In 2015.And I need Migration Certificate For Further Studies.
But University authorities told me that you have to pay Rs.12000 /- For migration Certificate.my Financial condition does not allow to pay this amount. But Any other Universities & institution Does not charge any amount for migration certificate . If They Charges then their prices is very Nominal.

Because I can't take Risk with my education and Career.

Thanks&Regards
Amit Kashyap
Amitkashyap490

Jun 16, 2016

migration Certificate

Dear Sir/madam,

Because I can't take Risk with my education and Career.
Naib Subedar Prem Kumar

Jun 12, 2016

NON REFUNDING OF HOSTEL CHARGE AND FEE

My Son Ashwini Kumar was taken admission in Galgotia University (Admission No 14SCME 101291, Reg No 1011181983) for Mechanical Engineering 2014-15. He neither stay with hostel a single day nor attended classes due to exigencies ininterview for NDA. A sum of Rs 1,59,000/- was deposited vide SBI DD No556603 dt 25 Jun 2014 as fee and hostel charge Rs 70,000/- vide SBI DD No 104328 dt 01 Jul 2014.

Sir, Application for refunding have already been submitted with requisite documents and also order issued by registrar Mr. AK Mathur and Dy VC Mrs. Luthra for refunding to Account Section. After aproaching several times with Mr. Arora of account section, he prapared a cheque and said me to return back. Cheque will be forwarded after obtaining signature of Director. Sir till date after passing two yrs amount has not been received. I have to time and again bear travel and logging expenses, which leads to undue mental harassment and monetary loss.
In view of the above, you are requested to take necessary action against Galgotia University for refunding the said amount.

JC-560786K Nb Sub Prem Kumar
Mob : 9418136397, 9462285753
ankitsian

Jun 9, 2016

MBA-Cerfificates not received from MTU, Noida

I have completed my MBA in 2013 but PCP - A status is showing in 1st year. But still I did not get my degree and mark sheets. There are 4 students in my batch who did not clear PCP-A status but even after that they got degree and marks-sheet
Whenever I ask to my college they said we don’t know why the university not issuing your degree and marks sheet of final year. Then I have taken the decision to come in university campus and I have submitted an application regarding all of this but still I am waiting for my degree and mark sheet

Kindly please do me a favor and issue me marks-sheet of final year and degree as soon as possible because this is very important to me
Name: Ankit Singh
Mobile No. 8010413860
PARVATHY t a

Jun 9, 2016

Reject PG Indira Gandi scholarship for single girl child

I would like to know about the reason for cancellation of my scholarship.if I got above 60% in first year and satisfy all the conditions
My ID-SGC GEN 2015 16 29622
Date of birth-22/4/1993
plz convey the reason for cancel.
e mail:parvathyta93@gmail.com
Shivkumar Prasad

Jun 1, 2016

Exploitation by Kalka Dental College, Meerut

My daughter Vandana Kumari was the student there in the session 2006-2010, at Kalka Dental college,Partapur Bypass, Meerut with Roll No- 6117090,( BDS) who was permitted to appear at the exam after paying full and final dues and getting NO DUES Certificate from the Institution. After passing the examination she is denied the certificate and a demand of panel interest has been put before her for the issuance of the certificate.This is hundred percent beyond the guideline of UGC. UGC must not have allowed the institution to collect interest from the student. I request the UGC authority to intervene into the matter and get me rescued. My Address is as below:
Shiv Kumar Prasad, Adarsh Nagar, Behind Shiva Hero Agency, Mohanpur Road, Samaastipur-848101,Bihar.
Mobile No- 08986035638
Rsachin123

May 30, 2016

Justify couse fee

i am sachin garg from delhi. i just want to inform to UGC about course fee. There are many Universities opening day by day in delhi/gurgaon/Noida.
They are charging aprox 3,00,000 to 5,00,000 rupees for full time and part time course. My question to UGC.
Can you please justify the course fee?
i know you can not justify because you are businessman who are selling education in india.
My request to UGC and Indian government please take some concrete steps and provide cheapest education to people if you want to develop you country.
Please also do audit to check the fack university available in delhi .

Sachin
varshamalu123@gmail.com

May 25, 2016

NOT GET SCOLARSHIP AMOUNT

SIR,
iam Varshakrishnan.R post graduate student in ketalauniversity(s.d.college alappuzha)selected for the post graguate indira gandhi single girl child scolarship for the session2014-2016,Ionley got the scolarship amound for two times I have submitted documents in (canara bank alappuzha)the bank
I hope you will look in to this matter as soon as possible and will take necessary action.Thank you

Yours ,sincerely
Award letter no:f.8/2014(SA-lll)
dipu4316

May 24, 2016

extra charge

Without result of revaluation,,they give exam form last date,,sir if we passed in revaluation what about that subject exam fees which is already filled...this is rgpv university facilty...which is taking only money....

RSRTC - Not Stop at Neemrana after of 7 pm from delhi jaipur bus
    It's a very big issue observed by me that the third...
    PMC - Tree bent down about to fall
    There is a tree near my home which is 40-50 years old. It...
    Vamsam serial - Nonsense serial
    Can u stop this nonsense serial or not
    paytm - paytm
    Sir, Mera Paytm a/c no.7052754572 hai jo 28/11/2016 ko...
    DEIVAMAGAL SERIAL IN SUN TV - Director total support for gayathri
    Deiva magal serial broadcast in sun TV everyday. In the...
    mcd horticulture - TREE CUTTING
    I live in block A5B A5C Janakpuri MCD ward no 117. Just...
    paytm - BALANCE deducted from acc. on 28 nov. but payment not done
    my 800 rupees deducted from acc. on 28 nov. but payment...
    Aircel - Automatic subscription to service and money deduction
    Yesterday 8 December 2016 at 5:07 PM I received a message...
    snapdeal - do not received the refund after receiving the message...
    I have not received the. Refund after the pickup is...
    idea cellular - extra bill charged
    I am using idea number since last five years.In mAy 2016 i...