UGC

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about UGC

kadam sainath

Aug 20, 2015

ugc stipend

Sir we are M pharma (GPAT Qualified) student of university department
of pharmaceutical sciences Nagpur of batch 2010- 2012, we all 21
student eligible for PG scholarship from UGC and we had received the
stipend of first year 2010 -2011 from UGC, but we still waiting for
second year stipend 2011 – 2012 from UGC, we had received RTI reply
from UGC which is confusing from last 2 year we are providing the
repeat document after RTI reply till date they saying document was
fulfill it is in process and in other reply they saying document are
pending from M Tech student , we have attached all RTI reply from UGC
for your reference ,
ramkumarb

Aug 18, 2015

Salary Problem for Last 11 Months - Sri Aravindhar Arts and science college- Pondicherry.

I will be working for past 11 Months in Sri Aravindhar Arts and Science College, (Sedhurapet- http://www.aravindar.com/arts/) as lecturer in that college, the management will not pay the salary, Still that problem is going on that college, if we resigned the job means, they will not return the original certificates until we pay 18,000/- rupees for re collecting charges of original certificates and also lack of staff members and unqualified staffs also working that college. Kindly take the necessary action against to the management regarding this serious issue.

SAVITHRIRAO

Aug 16, 2015

Minor Research

The last date for submission for Minor research is published as 17-8-15. But when I m trying to open my registered form it is giving wrong password or ID.So i tried to register a new one. bt it is showing that online submission is closed.Why is it like that? actually it should be open full day of 17 th.
K. SURESH

Aug 16, 2015

Non-refund of admission fees

My son, Shashank Suresh took provisional admission at KLE Society's Law College, Bangalore on July 9, 2015, We paid the admission fee of Rs. 70,000/- for the first year BA LLB course. Since he got admission in some other college, we asked them to refund the fee after deducting administrative charges. But they flatly refused. We followed up with them for refund of fees over phone as well sent them an email also. But they have not refunded the fees so far,

His registration no. is KLELAW3414

We request you to please take up this case and help us in getting back our hard-earned money.

K. Suresh
Email: sureshathreya@gmail.com
srikakani

Aug 14, 2015

Non refund admission fees

Dear sir i have paid Rs10000 towards admission fees the DD no-178333 dt.28-05-2015 for my son KAKANI SRIHARSHA's admission in B.TECH CSE. at K L UNIVERSITY, VIJAYAWADA, ANDHRAPRADESH on 30 may,2015. I have contacted them telephonically and personally with cancellation letter with in the date they have given to me at the time of counselling for the cancellation of his admission .After my conversation with the institute personnel's, my son and my self personally visit their campus for cancellation but their behavior with our was very irresponsible, even one of the persons there (don't want to disclose his name) , i was asking him to solve my problem. They denied to refund mentioning the amount cannot be refunded after admission. But there admissions are still not closed. I had also humbly requested them through telephonically to refund the amount by deducting proportionate charges, as his vacant seat can be easily filled. But there is no response from their side.
Please help to get the refund and take necessary action against the concerned authorities for their irresponsible behavior.

KAKANI.RAMACHANDRARAO
(F/O KAKANI SRIHARSHA)
Pratibha Malik

Aug 13, 2015

non refunding of fees

sir/Ma'am
I have paid Rs10000 online with transaction ID 4542431472051910 for my brother GAURAV MALIK's admission in B.COM.Hons at CHANDIGARH UNIVERSITY, Greater Mohali, Punjab on 10 July,2015. I have contacted them telephonically for the cancellation of his admission as he has cleared CPT exam and had joined CA coaching. After my conversation with the institute personnel's, my brother personally visit their campus for cancellation but their behavior with him was very humiliating, even one of the persons there (dont want to disclose his name) have called security to throw him out of his office, as he was asking him to solve his problem. They denied to refund mentioning the amount cannot be refunded after commencement of classes. But there admissions are still not closed. I had also humbly requested them through e-mail to refund the amount by deducting proportionate charges, as his vacant seat can be easily filled. But there is no response from their side.
Please help to get the refund and take necessary action against the concerned authorities for their humiliating behavior.

Pratibha Malik
(Sister of Gaurav Malik)
bhavani gowda

Aug 12, 2015

sgc scholership

respected mam/sir,
this complaint basis of sgc scholership for 2014 september already registered but forgeted my register id but this website no one introduced the any forget register id option www.ugc.sgc.pg.in this website do not supported any person or girl so please help me
Vikas Singh007

Aug 3, 2015

Managment a Worst .....

I have given my all exams with my complete preparations.when the announced the result it was showing that i was absent ,,,After the further investigation they are telling i was failed.When i asked them the reason they are not answering me.There's Authorized person has solved out my query .Now he has left his job ,so they are again saying the same things.

I am Completely disturbed .I am not understanding what to do .Who is going to help me out...
so if there is anyone who can Guide me to come out of these..
Please HELP me on my mentioned contact......
kailas Chandra Behera

Jul 31, 2015

CBSE percentage wrong calculation

IT IS KINDLY INFORMED THAT RAMADEVI WOMEN UNIVERSITY AND BJB COLLEGE BHUBANESWAR STAFF GIVE ADMISSION TO +3 STUDENTS AT THEIR OWN WILL. THEY ALSO DO FOLLOW THEIR ADMISSION BROCHER WHILE ADMISSION. THEIR BROUCHER SAYS DURING CALCULATION OF PERCENTAGE OF CBSE STUDENTS EXTRA/ADDITION SUBJECT DO NOT CALCULATE. BUT THEY DURING ADMISSION SIX SUBJECT I.E 600 MARKS IS TAKING INTO ACCOUNT WHILE CALCULATION OF PERCENTAGE RESULTING THE CBSE STUDENT ARE NOT BEING TAKING PROPER ADMISSION ACCORDING TO THEIR PERCENTAGE OF MARKS. DURING CALCULATION OF MARKS OF CBSE STUDENTS THE RAJADHANI COLLEGE AND DEBRAY COLLEGE BHUBANESWAR HAVE CALCULATING WITHOUT CALCULATING OF ADDITIONAL SUBJECT AND 500 MARKS IS TAKING INTO ACCOUNT DURING PERCENTAGE CALCULATION. THERE IS CLEAR INSTRUCTION ON THE MARK SHEET FOR FIVE SUBJECT, BUT THEY DID NOT READY TO OBEY THE POINT. SO PLEASE LOOK INTO MATTER AND NEEDFUL ACTION MAY BE TAKEN.
pradhanshubham70

Jul 31, 2015

extreme hike in fee structure

Sir.
This year I had taken admission in National Power training Institute (badarpur ,New Delhi 110044).but after my complete admission process they announced an extreme hike in annual fee it become 100000 (this year) from 35000(previous year) without proper notification before admission procedure. . 3 times hike in fee is very big disappointing news for me.Sir it is my pleasure if take action against this students right violation
My contact no. Is 8826267769
Thankyou
satyendra108

Jul 28, 2015

college open on many of national holiday

Sir..
chariman
UGC council..
We are the student of b.com in national p.g. college an autonomous college of lucknow university m feeling bad to complain against my own collage but this collage is open on maximum National holidays and its recent activity is holiday on kalam sahab's death .
We have heard on news that it is a national holiday to all over the country but there is not any holiday and
Classes were taken as always
Therefore we request to you sir please take some strict action against the college
We wil highly obliged to you
Thanking you sir
yours faithfully
Satyendra
SHAGUNA

Jul 25, 2015

UGC INDIRA GANDHI SINGLE GIRL CHILD SCHOLORSHIP

I have been trying to complete my registration for indira gandhi single girl child scholorship .the problem which i am continuously facing is that the site is failing to upload my photograph anmd signature.The deadline of my form is 31st july.2015 and i am badly looking for solutions or if theUGC fix their site asap. below i have mentioned the url.
Bahram Ramesh

Jul 24, 2015

About admission in ph.d in economics at kuk

Respected Sir,Madam
With utmost regard it's submitted that I bahram Ramesh and my brother Mr.Nasir Ahmad(Afghanistan) national applied for ph.d in economics at kurukshetra University Kurukshetra Haryna,we deposit the fees $2000 about Rs125000 ,our all document checked,by our department, and we got admission my brother completed his course work and I am also about to complete.
Now after these all and after deposit of fee,now a person name Mr Vajay the person dealing in ph.d section giving many objection to us.
First he asked about our research visa, we gives prove that our visa is under process, then he gives objection to my brother that you did MBA so you can do ph.d in economics, before admission I asked him that I student of MBA can do ph.d in economics, he said yes but now he is not accepting
the other objection he gives to me is that my percentage is below 55, yes I am accepting this objection, but I have prove that our VC gives me permission,and I have prove that the eligibility conditions for foreigner student is only pass mark. And I want to say that why before admission no one said this,our chairman and all professor of our department checked the document and they accept that we are eligible but still Mr vejay sir in Register branch giving objection
Sir in fact I want to say that I am feeling that he has problem with me as I complained from him other offices
and latest our VC is also change, so I don't know what should I do as our case is not final after depose of Rs 250000.
I will be thankful of you to any help
Barham Ramesh
bahram_ramesh@yahoo.com
A.K.T. BAGDE

Jul 12, 2015

Non refund of admission fee

SIBM istitute of PGDM at Pune enrolled my daughter Miss Rubal Bagde as per following details and payment is made through NEFT.(The details are as given here under)
The subject admmision is canceeled as per refund rule of the University ( Before commencement of the acedemic programme) in this deduction is liablle is Rs 1000/-.

Name : RUBAL BAGDE
SIBM Ref. No : SIBM / / Admissions 2015
Provisional Admission offer letter SIBM
Pune, Two years full time residential MBA

3/13/2015 State Bank of India
https://retail.onlinesbi.com/retail/paymentenquirytxndetails.htm?merchantCode=IBRTGS&referenceNo=IR58757804&viewType=PRINT&debitAccountType=S… 1/1
Inter Bank Transfer
INB Reference Number IR58757804 13Mar2015
[04:11 PM IST]
Debit Transaction Status Processed
Debit Account Details
Account No. Account Type Branch Amount Commission Amount Transaction Type UTR Number
00000010438713432 Savings
Account.
NAGPUR INR 5,20,000.00 INR25.00 NEFT SBIN615072979873
Credit Account Details
Account No. Bank Branch Transfer Type Amount
050310210000032 BANK OF INDIA KARVE ROAD NEFT 5,20,000.00

Now , the istitute is neighter resposding on mail OR on phone
(Ashwini Adawade
Sr.Accountant, SIBM-P
020-39116040/6042)

Requested your help to get back Refund at the earliest.

(A.K.T. BAGDE)
Parent of the candidate cell number 8879667354
amitrage

Jul 11, 2015

about an engineering institute

Respected sir/madam
I am a student from an engineering institute in North India.. Himachal Pradesh/solan.The name of the intstitute is Shoolini university foundation of biotechnology and engineering sciences..
As my parents are investing much money on my studies in this institute ,even I am giving my best to pass out.but the problem is the staff faculty of electronics and communication.yes I know,teachers way may not be wrong to judge a student remarks,but they just take some student names as of mine and put into the defaulters list.I don't know how an engineering institute works to give remarks to a student,but for me I am tend to think that in the last of every semester I am failing. Even after doing such hard work ,I am awaked day night for my exams. It's not been problem if I was not doing hard work. But I putted my best efforts to succeed..but the staff faculty as putted my name in defaulters list-they fail me evry time,it seems that for them its just for fun.but here I am depressed of such actions from the faculty.is UGC can listen to my problem,or may not..but my effort is to be good citizen of India,and to aware the public about the behind working of such private institutes system to the right place.hope someone is their to understand what I meant with these lines. THANK YOU
jneerajdops

Jul 8, 2015

using profile in college faculty without my concern and appointment since 5 years.

dear sir,

before 5 year i went to one college for post of lecturer, they interviewed me and take certificates photocpy and said that they will inform me for the appointment.
but no appointment and offer letter is recieved.
currently from internet i came to knoe that my profile is using in that college as faculty since 5 years.

what should i do legaly to that college managent ?

plz guide and take strict actions againt this type of college.
MD ATAUR RAHAMAN

Jul 6, 2015

Non Receipt of E-Certificate of ugcnet june 2014

I have qualified ugcnet June 2014 obtaining cut off marks in the unreserved category. However, owing to my ignorance I wrongly applied in the obc category in spite of being a general candidate.In the e-certificate download section I was sent a letter to send my testimonials xeroxed and attested for verification like all other candidates. But whereas others have been issued their e certificates I have not been till now.I made recurrent calls in ugcnet phone number 011 24115423,24113447.They are only assuring me that I will get my certificate and I need not worry.First they told that I will get my certificate by 30 th June 2015 and then by the first week of July 2015. What is ironical is that my friend Amirul khan ,ugcnet June 2014 Roll No 11300063 also wrongly applied in the obc category,but he has been issued e- certificate even though he has failed to obtain unreserved category cut off marks.What an injustice to me?Will I get poetic justice?
yash tomar

Jul 5, 2015

marksheet

My self yash tomar I have completed my polytechnic E.C(2011-14) from venkateshwara institute of engineering Meerut, Sri venkateshwara university gajurola, I have completed my diploma in 2014, but till now university did not give my marksheet , without marksheet I am unable to get job. My enrollment no is E1100657 plz help me, I m so helpless...
krishanakanth

Jun 30, 2015

Lawyers or blackmailers - sri Godey satish

Some professional are always compared with animals in life. Teachers utter students as donkey, monkey..dog, pig etc. Shameless people are called as Pigs. Abusing in filthy language are called as Dogs.If any one tries to reply them, they will beat (bite). So people must take care of them. A rat behaves in it's own way of living. If you observe it's life style for a full day, you can analyse its life. similarly, if you observe a lawyer for a single day, you can analyse his behavior, attitude and cruel mind. He will never change. he thinks none observes him. But those observed him for one hour, can analyse his tactics all through life. Sri Godey Satish is observed thoroughly by sri sarikonda Papa Raju's family members. that lawyer thinks he made many profits out of the disputes in the family. Lawyers are basically parasites. So, nothing new can be heard from them. Sri Papa raju thinks sri Godey Satish is his god father, who made people to shut their mouth in asking the refunds. sri Godey satish is shown as Dawood Ibrahim in papa raju's family, who charges money if any one questions his style.Sri Godey Satish might have fooled the judges as a lawyer, but not the family members in fakeSc case. he should feel ashamed of his behavior in public life.
subhashguy@yahoo.co.in

Jun 27, 2015

prof

Jntuh Pharmacy not Maintaining Cadre ratio and Faculty ratio . But Insisting to all Pharmacy Colleges under Jntuh To maintain Cadre Ratio and Student Faculty ratio. As Per UGC norms How many Prof available In pharmacy dept WHAT THEIR API score as per PBAS format . Nothing Maintaining I fell it Jntuh Wont follow the Any UGC OR PCI Norms But All Affiliated Colleges Has to Follow What this rule.
Any WAY ONE DAY IT WILL COME TO AUDIT ENTRY JNTUH...............WAIT
Goad

Jun 26, 2015

FRAUD BY INDIAN INSTITUTE OF PSYCHOLOGY AND MEWAR UNIVERSITY

I am a student of Indian Institute Of Psychology. I have appeared in the final year 2nd semester's examination of M.A Applied Psychology (PGRI) in this June 2015.
Now there is news that many of the affiliated institutions have been removed from Mewar University. My only question is that that will my degree be UGC granted and will I be able to get admission in other University for higher studies and will it be granted by UGC for seeking job in government and private sector?
Please advice because a huge fees was charged and 2 years were invested in the education from Indian Institute Of Psychology (IIP), Noida.
I will wait patiently for your respond to my query.

And if my degree and marksheet is not UGC granted then what legal measures can I take against Mewar University and Indian Institute Of Psychology, Noida?
Dinesh Kotia

Jun 18, 2015

Abusing on call

I got a call from one of the KSOU (Karnataka State Open University) executive "Dhammpal Gaikwad" [dhammpal.gaikwad@ksouodl.com] for MBA. He got my number through shiksha.com

I was gathering information about MBA & Executive MBA from him meanwhile he transferred me to his colleague "Rahul das" [rahul.das@ksouodl.com].

After gathering information I decided to not to go with KSOU and told same thing to Rahul das today on call. He called me from number 9730 624 117.

On call he started abusing on me.

It is my personal decision whether I want to go with KSOU or not but this is not the way one should talk to the person specially when he is there to give the required
information. It is none of his business whether I go with KSOU or not.

Is this the way you are treating the candidates who approach you???

Shame on you of being a university. A university without values
Sikander Singh

Jun 13, 2015

MGU UNIVERSITY_Regarding Results

I am Sikander Singh (Enrollment No: MGU122SNS12073711050), Completed my MBA (2012-14) in Oct 2014 From Mahatma Gandhi University Meghalaya (MGU). It's been already 8 months passed we have not received our results till date. We have been trying to contact MGU but they are asking asking us to pay extra Rs. 5000/- for each semester confidential marksheet but they are not answering that when they will release the mark-sheets. It is directly affecting my career.
Please kindly take some serious action on it and help us to come out of this issue.
Sincerely looking forward to the early and positive response.
Regrads,
Sikander Singh
sikandersingh09@gmail.com
bandigadu

Jun 13, 2015

Smt BIRUDU RAJA RATNAM & Sri GODEY SATISH (SENIOR LAWYER) ROCKS WITH WP34322/2011 IN FAKE SC CASE ..ALL FAMILY STUMBLES...

A description about lawyers in india by a famous telugu writer RA.VI. Shastri is remembered from his story 'ILLUSION".
A senior lawyer gave him a valuable advice. He told Murthy to remember one important thing. He stressed that that was the only way to succeed in this world.
The senior lawyer spoke somberly, The English man said that the early bird catches the worm. In other words, you have to wake up early if you want to catch the worm. The English man is not an ordinary man. He never says anything unless and until he has scrutinized its pros and cons thoroughly. He never does anything unless there is something in it for him. Therefore, you wake up early everyday, go to the court and have the doors opened. In the evening, wait until the court doors are closed and then go home. Make sure you are present in the court each and everyday. Prostitutes wait at the door. Foxes hang round the graveyards. The cranes linger by the shores. I know the similarity is not a pleasant one. Yet that is what we need to do. If you want to climb up the ladder, you will have to hang around the courts. You may play hooky, giving flimsy excuses the cricket match at noon, a matinee in the afternoon, or some other errand, and so on. If you do that, I am telling you, you will not succeed as a lawyer. That is for sure, I am telling you from experience. Do you know what the term 'court' means? It is a jungle. Do you know the Telugu word for hyena? dummulagondi. Hyena laughs sounds like that of humans. If you approach him, mistaking him for a human, he will eat you up alive. That is the way in the courts too. We have to entice the parties that come to the court. That is our job. What can we do but act like the hyena? We can't blame him for eating up the man who approaches him. It is the man's fault to go to the hyena. Are you listening? In fact, it is not only the hyena. There are other bigger animals as well. They maul us if we are not careful. Therefore, we have to be on guard all the time. If we are not, the parties eat us up. The truth is that is how the whole world moves. You and I cannot do anything about it. The English man had drafted the law in accordance with the principles of this stupid world. Never forget that he, the English man, handed down all these things to us—these courts, the law books, the law degrees, and the witness procedures. There so many courts for the parties to choose from. There are as many precedents for the judges to draw from based on a ruling the judges prefer to give. And there are just as many rascals in the country to get upon the witness stand and give their statements anyway you want them to. We are here to train the witnesses. Whether it is a criminal court or civil court, they are concerned with only the statements of the witnesses but not with truth. You can throw in all the sizzling terminology like ˜justice,duty, and truth. But remember that this is all just an illusion. That is the way the system is and we are acting within the purview of the system. That being the case, how can they call our action a sin? No, the sin will not touch us. If there is anything that can be called a 'sin' that goes to the judge who gives the ruling. The parties bear the expenses. The witnesses and the court clerks are entitled to bribes. We are entitled to our fees. That is the law the English man had laid for us. The officers take the apples and the people rake the leaves. The rules are the same whether it is our country or theirs. That is what he had taught us. Sweating is for the workers and profits for the owners. If anybody questions this rule and rebels, we have the courts to support us. And then there are jails. Without these things, there is no regime for the English man to call his. He is a great illusionist. Just imagine what a great magician he has to be! Look what he did. He came to our country, sold our own salt to us, and turned around and taunted us, ˜You ate my salt. How can you not be loyal to me? courts and jailhouses built for people, and beautiful mansions for himself. And what did he do at the end? He suspected that the stupid laborers might seize powerâ”like the way it had happened in other countries. He was afraid that it could turn into a total disaster. So, he handed over the regime to his fellow businessmen and disappeared quietly behind the curtains. What an amazing showmanship! What a magnificent performance.
The senior lawyer finished his speech. He always goes into raptures when he recounts the merits of the English man. He speaks with his eyes half-closed and lost in a fit of reverie. If he were a woman, he would have run away with some English man long time ago.
EVEN IF YOU WASH THE SKIN OF A RAT FOR ONE YEAR, YOU CAN NOT TURN IT TO WHITE. IT WILL BE BLACK ONLY. Courts must reform lawyers first, then try for people.
If a give a chance to a woman to do duty who loves to cheat, then you can follow her way of life easily. Insolvency drama, fake tears, suicide, police complaint, lawyers and many drama actions. Lawyers and judges are known for their expertise. one narada maha muni in epics created many wars. But many are seen in lawyers who ruin the lives of people by getting in home. All desirous of money earned by some one.All the affairs of woman are known to family members. they can cheat the society, but not the family members.
papanrahul

Jun 12, 2015

UGC JRF IN SCIENCE

It is very pathetic that I am pursuing research in Mathematics under the financial support of UGC JRF in Science, since 31st July 2014 but I still not have salary of any month from UGC. My financial condition is not so good that I will carry my further research work without salary.So my kind request to you that you should give your kind attention in this matter.My details are given below

Name: Argha Ghosh
Designation : UGC JRF in the University of Burdwan
Joint CSIR-UGC NET award letter No: 2121240941 and Ref No. 23/12/2012 (ii) EU-V
Joining date : 31st July 2014

snap deal -Order Number : 3718589059 - Order delayed a without any proper reason
    I order an air conditioner on 26th of April, 2016 with...
    tata truck - dirty services
    my tata tanker rj11ga8684 ka 3 mahine me hi aage ka pahiya...
    Aircel - activated VAS
    Aircel has subscribed some juiceup weekly service without...
    EPFO, RO BHUBANESWAR - Live certificate submitted but not updated in my branch
    Live certificate submitted in the month of Nov-2016 in...
    BSNL,VADODARA - telephone dead
    bsnl landline no 0265 2711684 is dead since friday 27th...
    paytm - Paytm Wrong Benefit
    Recharged for 199 as it was shown in paytm it woulsd give...
    symphony air cooler - Service charges not as per company
    Hi All, Recently i logged service ticket in symphony...
    EPASS - Reject of scholarship
    Good evening sir, My name is k. Chinna gurappa, my...
    BANK OF INDIA / DEBIT CUM ATM CARD - boi rupay debit card
    Dear sir Maine 03.04.2016 ko pnb ATM at kotkapura Road...