UGC

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about UGC

venkatachalamks

Sep 2, 2013

E CERTIFICATE LINK NOT AVAILABLE for UGC NET cleared in DEC 2012

I have passed UGC NET in December 2012. My e certificate link is not appearing . They have asked me to send attested copies of documents. I have sent the requested documents and the link is not appearing. To know how long they will take process i have called UGC NET office numbers 011 24115419 and 01124113447 but they are not picking up. I have tried continously but no body to attend the call. Please do needful
jitendra000

Aug 14, 2013

ibsar university is not refunding my 30000 rupees

My name is jitendra gupta ..
Just given exam of tybms (graduation). Ibsar university in cbd belapur ugc recognised have taken 30000 fees as a seat retainsion for MBA from me ... but when my last year graduation result came , it shown that I was failed in graduation.. so I asked ibsar college as per rule I m not eligible for taking admission in MBA .. so please refund back my money . By cutting 1 or 2% from that .. but they are refusing to give back my money .. and I can't take admission in MBA bcs I got kt in graduation . Pls help me I need 30000 back for next year admission .
aniyan

Aug 13, 2013

CMJ FAKE BTECH

CMJ University is selling thousands of Btech degree certificates in south India, especially Tamil Nadu & Kerala. They are charging Rs.2,50,000 to 3,50,000/- for BTECH degree certificates. The racket is run through some institutions which are the distance education centers of Private Universities. There were adds in all major news papers in south India regarding one sitting degree (6-MONTHS) provided by CMJ UNIVERSITY. Is this one sitting degree is valid? or approved by UGC?
How one can learn Engineering through distance education (6 Months one sitting) without labs?. CMJ University is cheating thousands of engineering drop outs by this method. Many of my friends have given money to agents and they got only four year mark list & provisional degree certificate. They never attend any class or write any exams, have just provided their 10th & plus2 certificates copy. The degree certificates are yet to be received. The agents told my friends that the degree certificates will be issued by the end of August 2013.
The intensity of this scandal is approximately Rs.250000 (for certificate) X 35000(approx. people) = 87,750,000,000/-!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .
So the government should investigate not only the Phd. Certificate issue but also all degree courses conducted by CMJ University. The government should also investigate the number of students admitted by CMJ University for various courses. Since BTECH courses can only be conducted in regular mode.
deepu_1_2_3

Aug 13, 2013

UGC NEED TO UPDATE - SYSTEM & RULE POLICY

If UGC really worried about students, why they not prepared a best control mechanism, that if any student want admission in any college they first registered in UGC database and chose the college and state, if the college and university are not up to the mark, then student have an idea that we are not to take admission in these university's or colleges.

But they are not able to do such type of activities because I think UGC not want any clear mechanism.

I think the best clause for UGC please think about students not for university and colleges, they are perfectly well when you follow your rules and guidelines.

Please UGC at least update the rules which you prepared since................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
narayanasanjeeva46@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2013

sir ,

In ANDHRA PRADE most of the colleges are not upto ugc norms .even they are not providing faculty as per norms why andhra government was protecting the details of colleges .i kindly request the authorities to display the colleges who are not upto norms in the website ,so we may consider the situation to join /not in the engineering .please do favor.
narayanasanjeeva46@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2013

sir ,

In west -godavari district most of the colleges are not upto ugc norms .even they are not providing faculty as per norms why andhra government was protecting the details of colleges .i kindly request the authorities to display the colleges who are not upto norms in the website ,so we may consider the situation to join /not in the engineering .please do favor.

some colleges which are not upto norms :
1.gvit
2.swarnadra
3.DNR
4.KGRL
sandeeppatil

Aug 6, 2013

Unfair Admissions to M.Sc Programme by MS University of Baroda

Dear Sir / Madam

I would like to draw your attention to the fact that there is a common entrance exam process for the admissions to the first year of M.Sc in M.S University of Baroda.

I completed the B.Sc in mathematics from M.S Uni, however had a backlog in one subject pertaining to 2nd semester of B.Sc. I appeared for the retest for the same on 5 June 2013. However, no results have been declared to date despite numerous requests and applications.

In the meantime, I appeared for the entrance exam for the admission into first year of M.Sc (applied) held on 27 June 2013. Further I have been shortlisted as per the merit list declared on 6 July 2013. Unfortunately, due to non declaration of results of backlog exam, I am extremely worried about the uncertainty as to my admissions into M.Sc.

Further, please be advised that such kind of mismanagement is very common for the faculty of science of M.S Uni. Hence I hereby request you/your regulatory body to look into the conduct of examinations, results and admissions timeline so that no further damages are caused to any student in future.

I look forward to your investigation and strict action in this matter.

Meenakshi Verma

Aug 6, 2013

CMJ University. Graducation Degree Authentication

I am from Delhi, and done my graduation from CMJ University in year 2012.. I got my 3 yrs mark sheet. Now my question is that is the Graduation Degree provided by CMJ University is authentic or Invalid..

Pl revert asap..
Thanks and regards
ROYALS09

Aug 3, 2013

Re Hello

Those who have pursue their degrees may be UG PG or Doctorate in a Regular Mode have no need to keep their heads down. don't believe on Cheap News papers or journals, they are working for their popularity (we call TRP).
Maharashtra State is Saying they have 600+ Phd Holders in Their State... is it Possible when Meghalya or UGC have complaint of just 434 PhD Degrees. it is a master plan of some dumbo, cheap doctorates in different states across India. because they are not in position to see new generation rising and taking their years hold positions.
IF THE CMJ IS FAKE THEN IT IS SURE THAT Previous Governor of Meghalya was Also A Fraud. WHY NOT HE CONTROL SUCH UNIVERSITY IN 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012.... It is natural when you are getting something from someone you don;t even touch that legal or illegal & when the party stops paying you every activity of donor becomes ILLEGAL.
UGC Still Saying if you have done Course in Regular Mode with full documentation Support (proving this) Don't be panic.

Only 434 PhD Degrees as per State govt Info was Conferred. This is not an Alarming Figure to act on.
LOOK @ PTU of PUNJAB THEY HAVE REGISTERED THOUSANDS (1000's) OF PHD RESEARCH SCHOLARS... HOW MANY PHD HOLDERS PTU ITSELF HAS.... FOR about 3000 SCHOLARS PTU ITSELF HAVE ONLY 20 or 30 PHD HOLDERS..PHD MUST BE IUN REGULAR MODE THEN WHY PTU AFFILIATE ITS PRIVATE COLLEGES FOR RESEARCH CENTERS FOR COURSE WORK & EXAMINATIONS "IS IT NOT LIKE DISTANCE MODE"
JUST COUNT THE NUMBER OF RESEARCH SCHOLARS ACTUALLY DOING or ATTENDING THE COURSE WORK IN THESE COLLEGES. JUST 5%, OTHERS GETTING MARKS & ATTENDANCE WITH APPROACH. I MET A FEW SCHOLARS WHO WERE ABUSING THESE COLLEGES & FACULTY MEMBERS FOR THE CHEAP KNOWLEDGE THEY HAVE.

LOOK @ PU CHD they Don't have Guides (only money & political Approach) works there.. Same & little more worse in Pbi Univ Patiala.

IN LAST I RECOMMEND YOU ALL TO " HAVE A FAITH IN or BELIEVE IN SUPREME COURT" OF INDIA. IT WILL NEVER LET THE GOVERNOR OR STATE GOVT TO HURT THE INNOCENT STUDENTS.

JUST AFTER THE CMJ CASE "A WRIT LL VE FILLED IN SCI ON MALL PRACTICES BY ALL STATE UNIVERSITIES IN PUNJAB/ HIMACHAL/HARYANA & Maharashtra)....
microitm

Aug 2, 2013

phd degree from cmj university is fake ? why

The Chairman, UGC
&
Mr. R.S. Mooshahary, Governor, Meghalaya

First of all I want to say that I am totly confused, is it possible that an university leagaly recognized from Union Grant Commission and giving fake degree? If it has done, so who will be responsible for that only university or the committee members who control the authanticity and acitivity of university. Why UGC did not varify all the things before issuing letter [F.No. 8-21/20109(CPP-1/PU)] which was the most important factor, on the basis of which students believed on the CMJ university. The things not limited here the Visitor of CMJ University and Honr'bl governor of Meghalaya Mr. R.S. Mooshahary had given his wishes to the CMJ university and issue a letter of approval from thre side of state goverment.
So, My question is from all the persions who are giving statement that all PhD degree awarded by this university treated as fake. I have PhD degree from CMJ university. When I was searching CMJ university site I got all the approval letters of UGC and state goverment and on the basis of these letter i decided that this is the authentic private university because its name was also present on UGC official website. I did my PhD authentically with quality of research work. I have comleted all the requirements for the awarding PhD under UGC regulation 2009. I have published my research work in national and international refereed journals. Tell me sir what is my mistake? and what should i do now? I have applied for many jobs on the basis of this degree in the goverment and private sector, If you declare my PhD degree fake, How can I survive?
Now my future and life in your hands......................................

With Regards,
A PhD student, CMJ University, Shillong
Dr.Abhay

Jul 31, 2013

NAAC accredition / reaccredition

SIR, WHETHER NACCaccredition / REaccredition IS NECESSARY FOR ALL PHYSICAL EDUCATION P.G. COURSES OFFERED BY VARIOUS PHYSICAL EDUCATION TRAINNING COLLEGES IN MAHARASHTRA FROM 2013 - 14 ACADEMIC SESSION? IF YES, WHAT STEPS WILL NAAC TAKE IN THIS REGARD?? MORE THAN 10 E-MAILS HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO VARIOUS OFFICIALS OF NAAC H.QUATERS AND NCTE BUT NO REPLY HAS BEEN RECEIVED..PL. KINDLY HELP
Preeti Arora

Jul 29, 2013

CMJ University. Graducation Degree Authentication

I Preeti Arora from bathinda city punjab state. done graduation from CMJ University in year 2012.. I got my 3 yrs mark sheet. Now my question is that is the Graduation Degree provided by CMJ University is authentic or Invalid..

Pl revert asap..

Preeti Arora
+91 9988477390
Dhaval09

Jul 28, 2013

fraud or cheating done by Gujarat Technological University,Ahemdabad,gujarat

Hello, i am student of M.E. ,GTU-PG school, Gujarat Technological University,Ahemdabad,Gujarat and in the examination held in 28 feb 2012, GTU did Unfair means in examination as examiner did misconducting in the way that he allow some of students from my class that hadn't completed their work on exam date which is part of last exam and still he allow them to do the exam work after more then 6-7 days after examination which is the according to UFM(unfair means) punishment clause 4c details-3 years of dismissal from exam work of students but still examiner favor the students and not apply any UFM action against them(students) because of some interconnection between them and gave them extra ordinary marks in same exam subject. in short students did unfair mean in term of, not supply their exam work on exam date and bring back half work back which was allowed by examiner prof. S.D. Panchal and students submitted their work latter after some days(more then 5-6 days). i complaint to university about this but no single answer from University and they avoid to me and my complaints so that kindly give me your official email id so that i can give you in depth complaints with proof. or contact me at Dhaval.Sharma01@gmail.com or -9601640169.
chotubabu

Jul 26, 2013

unecessary fees in the name of project

i am a student of sathyabama university.we have been asked a fees of rs 5000 in the name of project and they are not providing any receipt.so provide me with any suggestion for it.
Rajendra Kumar Sharma

Jul 15, 2013

ugc regulations

i dont understand why a good academic record is required after qualifying ugc-net.i have 85% in PG,71% in UGC-NET,MATRIC-78%,HS-66% but only 41% in Bsc(hons) from a great rubbish university(university of north bengal) where sometimes even university toppers do not have first division.there is average marking,poor syllabus and rampant cheating.if u dont cheat,u repent.
gireeshkittur

Jul 3, 2013

Is sai nath university is ugc recognised

is it sai nath university is recognised.they are more advertising in our state.please inform
Rajesmnair

Jun 24, 2013

Cheated by MIT distance education Pune

I have applied for the M B A of 7 th june in mitdse through U T S global online education and i hadn't received any confirmation and my Application confirmation form detailsand I when i call them they donot respond and atlast i catch hold of some one andthey say that I have to give PDC checks and with out that they will not go with the admission which was never informed to me and I donot want to pay PDC checks so please cancel the admission and repay my payment And it was informed to me that I can go for the cancellation with 15 days So please help
Me to get back my hard earned money
saumyasingh

Jun 19, 2013

not allowing to become dayborder,Jayoti Vidyapeeth Womens University

this is student from Jayoti Vidyapeeth Womens University.I have to do some complains of my university.Actually till last year there was a rule to become dayborder.But from this year a new rule has been introduced in our university that no one can become day-border.And I want to so some coaching outside as our university is far away from the main city..it takes around 1 hour to reach main city.
So it’s a kind request to the members of UGC to please see our problem.
thanking u
Ur’s sincerely
priyakumari123

Jun 19, 2013

not allowing to become dayborder,Jayoti Vidyapeeth Womens University

this is priya sharma from jayoti vidyapeeth womens university.I have to do some complains of my university.Actually till last year there was a rule to become dayborder.But from this year a new rule has been introduced in our university that no one can become day-border.Now iam in 3rd year..and it will be over in july.And I want to so some coaching outside as our university is far away from the main city..it takes around 1 hour to reach main city.
So it’s a kind request to the members of UGC to please see our problem.
thanking u
Ur’s sincerely
sujitbcpsr

Jun 17, 2013

Refund my fess and withdraw of Phd from CMJ University

I have enrolled in Phd in CMJ University. I have deposited fees of Rs. 38200/. I have receipt of the same. Now I come to know that it is a fake university and selling Phd. degree. I do not want my Phd from this university. Please suggest me how can I refund back my money and withdraw my Ph. D. Registration number which I have deposited in one instalments to the university.
devendra pradhan

Jun 3, 2013

hindividyapith deoghar providing degree without any recognition

hindi vidyapith deoghar does not have any recognition from ugc but they are providing degree
dipak nath

Jun 2, 2013

concern of cmju

Recently guv Mooshahary bans on taking admission in cmju due to some illegel funtioning of the university. I respect the decision. But he said all the degrees awarded so far from cmju are invalid.I want to know from respected guv, under which section/rules, he has the right to cancel the degrees awarded by the cmju. C M JHA University got power to award degrees under cmju act section 8(b). It was recognized by Ugc and so it has the power to confer degrees. Respected guv can stop the functioning but he can nt cancel the degrees. if so then where he was at the time of framing rules n regulations of cmju act . He himself violating ugc norms and challenging Ugc. Degrees awarded to students and the already enrolled students should not face any kind problems what so ever the condition of the university under cmju act section 48(4). Fresh admission may be stopped I do admit and encourage provided if there is any illegal functioning of the concerned university . My query to UGC is that "can governor of a state cancel the degrees awarded by a ugc recognized private uviversity"?
Ponty-79

May 26, 2013

Governor of Meghalaya

I want to bring this to your notice that Governor of Meghalaya R.S.Mooshahary is giving statements in the newspapers that CMJ University is a "Fake" university whereas the name of this university appears in the list of recognised universities by UGC. By doing this he is trying to mislead the students,maligning the reputation of an educational institution and also questioning the authenticity of UGC. He is doing this because at first place he is a corrupt person and has been demanding money from the private universities of the state. Secondly he and his family members are silent partners of some other universities. Thirdly because he himself is only a graduate (PG diploma holder too) so he does not know wat is the exact procedure for Ph.D. He is raising hue and cry over the things he himself is not clear about. We as the students know that the university is following norms and conditions and even if there are some irregularities,governor has no right to call the university fake. If you look at the hasty steps the governor has taken in past one month,you will understand that he is doing it only to threaten the university authorities so that they fulfil his demands before he retires on June 30,2013. Kindly look into the matter and bring out the truth.
Regards.
Jagdish Chandf

May 23, 2013

Refund my fess of Phd from CMJ University

I have enrolled in Phd in CMJ University. I have deposited fees of Rs. 67000/. I have receipt of the same. Now I come to know that it is a fake university and selling Phd. degree. I do not want my Phd from this university. Please suggest me how can I refund back my moner which I have deposited in two instalments to the university.
rakeshchetry

May 23, 2013

Irregular Payment of UGC-JRF

Sir, i am a Ph.D Research scholar form the University of Gauhati, Assam and a JRF awardee from UGC. I have cleared the NET examination of December 2011 and got my results in May 2012. Thereafter i joined the Dept. of Geography as Ph.D research fellow for which i started to get the fellowship amount of 16000+ HRA from November onwards. But after March 2013 suddenly the Fellowship have been discontinued with no specific reasons. Moreover we have not received the Contingency fees also. This discontinuance in the fellowship has hampered the development of my Ph.D work. The same is the case of my fellow JRF awardees also. Kindly consider this matter seriously.
Thanking You
Rakesh Chetry
Dept of Geography
Gauhati University
NET -Roll No 20800161(December 2011 exam)
Email- rakeshchetry29aug@gmail.com

bsnl kumbakonam - to change name
    my landline no is 04364237469, this landline connection...
    EPIC RESEARCH - Biggest Liars
    Dear Customers, This is the most fraud company i have...
    MICROMAX MOBILE Q5 - Not a Trusted brand Micromax. Service is very poor.
    Heating problem, headphone connectivity problem, very poor...
    Conventional /Flat TV / 21FU3AG3AZ - Parts or Accessories not available
    I have purchased LG 21 FU3 Ultra Slim TV in year of 2007....
    idea cellular - RE MNP Delayed
    I don't see any response for this from your side. How...
    AIRTEL PREPAID MOBILE NUMBER All Calls List(Dialed,Incoming,Outgoing) - Need call history
    Sir I need the list of incoming and outgoing calls from my...
    care@irctc.co.in - Forget password
    dear sir /mam This is for your kind information that ...
    I Ball Mobile - Loss for Battery in Bikaner Service center
    Lost for battery at Bikaner Service Center , but till date...
    Ibps - wrong specification of catagory
    Sir, While applying for RRB PO II exam , I mistakenly...
    Maruti suzuki - Car Not Delivered post delivery commitment period
    Dear Team, I have booked Maruti Celerio AMT from...