UGC

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about UGC

kantesh

Feb 4, 2014

mba digree not received

sir/mam

maine mahatmaghandhi university se MBA-OPERATION ke liye form fill kiya tha uske baad humne exam bhi diya lekin aaj takna humko result diya gaya on na hi koi exam dene ke liye paper aaya .so pls my help me. institute ka naam hai pacific institute of engineering & management. mera roll no. hai MGU121SN1110064044A. PLS HELP ME sir
monty 20142000

Feb 2, 2014

AHEAD JOIN in barrackpore (kolkata ) is fake institution

Dear viewers
pLEASE GUIDE ME IN THIS MATTER
last year i e on last week of march 2013 i enrolled for a Msc chemistry REGULAR mode from an institute in Barrackpore . The name of that institute is AHEAD JOIN . After paying the full course fee of rs 17000 and photocopiesof all my relevant educational certificates I was told by the chairperson of the institute they would be applying me for any one of these universities namely CMJ OR
MGU OR sridhar university .And i just only have to appear for the test . But i have not been given any study material and at the time of addmission they just took my name and signature and no examination was being taken . They just told me that i would be getting certificates and marksheets after 3 months . And i immediately told that how can i get certificates from an university without giving examinations . At this they assured me that there are several such universities in India who offer authentic certificates by bribing them .
So i am wondering how can it be possible . Regarding this problem where i need to go for complaint.
saritha kiran

Feb 1, 2014

not getting UGC JRF fellowship amount

From last two years, UGC JRF fellowships are not getting to research students who joined for PhD at Sree Sankaracharya university of Sanskrit ,Kalady,Ernakulum, Kerala. We really in a dilemma that how to continue our research work without sufficient financial support.We are junior fellowship holders and the university didn't take any actions to help us like contact UGC or remind them about our grants. several times we, the JRF holders ,meet the vice chancellor, finance officer of Sree sankaracharya university of sanskit, but they are not ready to support us. We spend our time and money for these matters,not for research.now what we do and to whom ,we meet for solution to this problem

Thanks regards

research students
Sree sankaracharya university of Sanskrit, Kalady
mahsud

Jan 12, 2014

CMJ University is FAKE

I got registered in CMJ University in PhD in Management in jan 2011. After passing 6 they requested to pay them all and submit the PhD thesis !!!! I was totally shocked and requested them to assign one guide 1st and then at least after 2 yrs i will submit the thesis...

But, they are totally disappeared then..... I lost my 1 lac BDT and time both !!!! I complained to UGC, Indian High Commission in Dhaka and CMJ university authority but nothing happened !!! Culprit's name is Dr. Roy in Kolikata !!!!

Just a victim of CMJ now....
ashokashish

Dec 13, 2013

cmj running

is cmj u runing thn y nobody picking the phone should clrufy atleast after recing amount atlest thy prvde hope.

and if sombody contacted unsty just lets us know like me there r thousands of family ,students r waitnig n praying........
haristark

Dec 12, 2013

not receiving certificate 2011

I wrote my exams in June 2011, and got passed out but i forgot my e-mail address so now i am having problem in receiving my certificate because i registered in online mode. I have sent my e-mails and registered post for solutions but have't received any information. I have been suffering for the past one and half years, i am waiting for a neat solution.
Thanks in advance.

- sunthoshgame@gmail.com
cheaterchek

Dec 8, 2013

INJUSTICE AND CASTISIM DONE TO THE STUDENTS AND EMPLOYEES

Respected Sir/Madam,
It is my proud privilege as a educated citizen to fight against the injustice being experienced by the students and employee of Kasturbai Walchand College of arts and science, timber area sangli, Maharashtra.
I would like to mention the name of the person who is already under trial of many police complaints and still protected by college management through political pressure, he is Dr. K. S. Patil (Principal,Kasturbai Walchand College, Sangli) . Because of protection given to him from the management and politicians he is openly misusing his power in appointing new lecturers by taking donations up to 10 to 20 lacks thereby avoiding the right eligible candidate to get the job and also most inhuman thing is that even students are being demanded donation for admission to B.A ans B.Sc courses thereby avoiding poor students for the course.
The second important matter is that castism is being done even though it is a crime. As far as employees are concerned only open candidates are given chance to get promoted for higher higher posts like HOD, VICE PRINCIPAL, PRINCIPAL and avoiding reserve cadidates enven though they are eligible for the post through seniority norms of ugc. Seniority to be followed for promotion is totally violated and all rules of ugc are violated and reports are hidden in front of NACC committee, thereby openly cheating nacc committee itself.
Now i would like to request u to make an detailed inquiry on the college and take seviour action on Dr. Prin. K.S. Patil and give justice to poor community people. For the purpose of security and self protection i am not mentioning my name. Plz cooperate and take necessary action.
Thanking you in anticipation.
M THIRUPATHAIAH

Nov 29, 2013

grevance cell

sir, we are sending wrong answers grievance cell pls see that papers a nouns our results as well as possible
swarnalata sabat

Nov 7, 2013

With regards to marks.

I,miss swarnalata sabat from berhampur university, Dist-ganjam,orissa have appeared the UGC net exam on30th june 2013,labour welfare as my subject with code no.55.My roll no.08550012. I have scored 56marks in paper-1 but when the answer key the question no-20 both C & D then my mark will be 58 in paper-2 the answer key of question no.26 was C when the answer had declared before declaring the result I have scored 72 marks. But now the answer key is changing to A though the earlier answer was right that's why my marks decreased to 70.

Total marks paper-1-56, paper-2-70, paper-3-102 percentage of marks 65.14 where as cut-off marks for clearing NET is 65.71.
I will be grateful to you please clarifying my doubt regarding this.

E-mailid-swarnalatasabat20@gmail.com.
chittimalla_b

Oct 28, 2013

Convacation

I fineshed my Degree in cmj university in 2011. I received my 3 years marks sheets (year wise), provisional migration & tc but till now I didn't receive my consolidated marks sheet(3years in 1 sheet) & convocation certificates. As per the latest news CMJ university trouble in police case due to issuing fake degrees so please suggest me if it is fake or not and when it is providing convocation & consolidated marks sheets.

Yours Faithfully,
isha123

Oct 23, 2013

irregularity in admission

Dear Sir/Mam
This is to bring to your kind notice that in Mahamaya Technical University M.tech Regular programme is running in Weekend mode. Most of the students of M.tech programme are faculty members of MTU . Even after knowing this fact ,MTU is still allowing to these students to continue. Just for filling their seats. Please take action in this regard.
kundankumar

Oct 10, 2013

not following the rules of university

respected sir,
I am the student of s r n adarsh college,which is affiliated to bangalore university.i want to say that the college management has taken admission to many student and they dont have enough space to provide classroom to the student.all the student of pgdm,pgpm and mba are combine in one section.The management makes the student afraid of giving less internal marks if the student fight for genuine problems.the management always gives threat to the student to fail in internal marks and they do partiality.the student who butter the faculty are supposed to get good internal marks.I dont want to disclose my name. they are taking 2 hrs class to fulfill the criteria only.they gives much pressure to the student.for only their profit they makes the student as slave.
so you are kindly requested to make raid surprisingly and get full forgery of the college.the management keeps only false paper records.they are giving false information to the student for taking admission.and when student arises the question,they are telling that i have not given you in written,and there are alots of things which they do false,
so,you are kindly requested to take right action against the college and saves the future of students.
HITESH PRAJAPATI

Oct 5, 2013

about not get the certificate of UGC-NET passed in December-2012

I have passed the UGC-NET (Management) in December-2012 at Ahmedabad centre. the result declared. I have passed it I got the message from UGC on My ID to send the certificate. I hve sent it out and mailed also. Yet I didnt get the certificate. even they couldnt receive the call and answer of my email. I continuously tried but I have no result. what to do ? I dont knoew........

From: Hitesh K prajapati
Mob: 09909950960
Roll no: 23170380
Year: December-2012
Subject: Management
Arnab Saha

Sep 17, 2013

BSR Fellowship

We the following research scholars of Department of Botany, University of North Bengal appointed in UGC-BSR fellowship scheme from March 28, 2013. However though we have been regularly conducting our research we have not received any monthly fellowships till now. Its 6 months running. we are undergoing tremendous financial crisis and are finding it difficult to meet our day to day expenses. Moreover we all are away from our native places and it has been a great pressure on our parents to help us make the ends meet.
Anu Maheshwari

UGC
New Delhi.

Sub: Complaint about UGC NET exam Answer Key 2013

Respected Sir/Madam,
This mail is written for submitting complaint regarding the Complaint about UGC NET exam Answer Key 2013. I Smt. Anu Maheshwari also gave the UGC NET exam in the subject Commerce. My Roll NO. is 66080022.
My focus to express in the answer key of paper -1,2&3 some answers is differ from a another competitive book. I am mentioned the question number here. And if you want then I send to you the proof later.
Paper -1
Ques. No. 4,20,23,31,33,35,60.
Paper -3
Ques. No.12,28,31,35,51
And like as some are in paper-2.
I look forward to your reply and resolution of my problem.
Sincerely,
Anu Maheshwari.
Roll No.66080022
UGC NET Exan June-2013
Sub:Commerce.
IT students of Icfai University-Sikkim

Sep 7, 2013

Malicious Academic and evaluation activities leading to destruction of student's career and future

We want a strict remedial measure against the mal practices of Icfai University-Sikkim. Firstly in IT department there are faculty members who are not only not eligible to teach in college/university level but also not at all at per in terms of quality and knowledge. In reality, most of them do not deliver lessons in a proper way and as a esult we, the students suffer as we can't be able to learn anything. As IT is a practical area of study, we require to get practical knowledge and the training on the proper application of the theory, but neither theory nor practical classes are at per with the standard of BCA(our course) and most of the faculty members do not follow the syllabus prescribed by our head office and just continue to teach in their own way and at the end prepare questions on that basis as a result we can't learn anything. Two recent incidents are worth noting and we appeal for investigation and remedy on these issues:
1) One subject "Network Programming" for BCA-Sem-VI of 2010-13 batch was taught by a faculty member who neither followed the syllabus, nor delivered anything of "Network Programming" thus we couldn't learn anything, but more dangerous to that he gave questions on some programs and techniques which he didn't touched at all in the class and while questioned on this, he told us to follow the lessons on these programs delivered by some other faculty member in the other class. At the end the faculty member evaluated those questions strictly (which he did not teach) and we suffered from a pointless injustice and victimized by the whims and fancies of that faculty member.
Here two aspects are important, Firstly, in the paper "Network Programming" he didn't teach even a line of any program and delivered only some few basic definitions of network topology and models ( as a mere repetition of the paper computer networks) which was damaging from learning point of view and secondly he followed strictness in evaluating those topics which he did not taught in the class and which occupied 40% of the question paper . How this can happen? This is utmost unethical. Why Icfai University Sikkim is playing with student's career and future? We want a remedy of this.

2) In a subject "Visual Basic Programming" of semester -IV of BCA(2011-14) , we got the question paper which was completely different from what was taught in the class. Later we came to know that all of a sudden the question paper was changed overnight without informing the subject faculty and the faculty member who made the question paper did not know what the concerned subject faculty taught and he made a paper as per his own way and moreover some of those questions were meaningless and even wrong. But at the end the evaluation was utmost strict and most of us couldn't score well. This is ultimate unethical and injustice to us and we, the students suffered without any fault of us.

We beg to appeal strongly for proper investigation on these two issues from your part and a remedial measure that may save our future.

we will remain waiting for your reply and remedy.

IT-Students of Icfai University-SIkkim
nikhil kulachary

Sep 6, 2013

scholarship at kakatya university,warangal

no one in india is working ... all the public servants are sleeping, especially in universities, you dont even know a thing about how the universities are working, please many students lives are getting spoiled, i am studying in kakatiya university wrangal, i got admitted through a national exam after getting a national rank, as i studied well , my university gave me and my friends a very good reward by not providing even a single rupee as financial assistance, we have to actually get the ugc scholarship, dont no why, but our applications got rejected, if my administration would have followed up properly ,it would have helped us, my family income is 2 lakhs per annum, my course fee is 2.2 lakhs, how can i pay this fees, i am literally having second thoughts on living.
there are nine other people facing the same situation. please somebody help us. i will remember your kind help forever.
venkatachalamks

Sep 2, 2013

E CERTIFICATE LINK NOT AVAILABLE for UGC NET cleared in DEC 2012

I have passed UGC NET in December 2012. My e certificate link is not appearing . They have asked me to send attested copies of documents. I have sent the requested documents and the link is not appearing. To know how long they will take process i have called UGC NET office numbers 011 24115419 and 01124113447 but they are not picking up. I have tried continously but no body to attend the call. Please do needful
jitendra000

Aug 14, 2013

ibsar university is not refunding my 30000 rupees

My name is jitendra gupta ..
Just given exam of tybms (graduation). Ibsar university in cbd belapur ugc recognised have taken 30000 fees as a seat retainsion for MBA from me ... but when my last year graduation result came , it shown that I was failed in graduation.. so I asked ibsar college as per rule I m not eligible for taking admission in MBA .. so please refund back my money . By cutting 1 or 2% from that .. but they are refusing to give back my money .. and I can't take admission in MBA bcs I got kt in graduation . Pls help me I need 30000 back for next year admission .
aniyan

Aug 13, 2013

CMJ FAKE BTECH

CMJ University is selling thousands of Btech degree certificates in south India, especially Tamil Nadu & Kerala. They are charging Rs.2,50,000 to 3,50,000/- for BTECH degree certificates. The racket is run through some institutions which are the distance education centers of Private Universities. There were adds in all major news papers in south India regarding one sitting degree (6-MONTHS) provided by CMJ UNIVERSITY. Is this one sitting degree is valid? or approved by UGC?
How one can learn Engineering through distance education (6 Months one sitting) without labs?. CMJ University is cheating thousands of engineering drop outs by this method. Many of my friends have given money to agents and they got only four year mark list & provisional degree certificate. They never attend any class or write any exams, have just provided their 10th & plus2 certificates copy. The degree certificates are yet to be received. The agents told my friends that the degree certificates will be issued by the end of August 2013.
The intensity of this scandal is approximately Rs.250000 (for certificate) X 35000(approx. people) = 87,750,000,000/-!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .
So the government should investigate not only the Phd. Certificate issue but also all degree courses conducted by CMJ University. The government should also investigate the number of students admitted by CMJ University for various courses. Since BTECH courses can only be conducted in regular mode.
deepu_1_2_3

Aug 13, 2013

UGC NEED TO UPDATE - SYSTEM & RULE POLICY

If UGC really worried about students, why they not prepared a best control mechanism, that if any student want admission in any college they first registered in UGC database and chose the college and state, if the college and university are not up to the mark, then student have an idea that we are not to take admission in these university's or colleges.

But they are not able to do such type of activities because I think UGC not want any clear mechanism.

I think the best clause for UGC please think about students not for university and colleges, they are perfectly well when you follow your rules and guidelines.

Please UGC at least update the rules which you prepared since................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
narayanasanjeeva46@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2013

sir ,

In ANDHRA PRADE most of the colleges are not upto ugc norms .even they are not providing faculty as per norms why andhra government was protecting the details of colleges .i kindly request the authorities to display the colleges who are not upto norms in the website ,so we may consider the situation to join /not in the engineering .please do favor.
narayanasanjeeva46@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2013

sir ,

In west -godavari district most of the colleges are not upto ugc norms .even they are not providing faculty as per norms why andhra government was protecting the details of colleges .i kindly request the authorities to display the colleges who are not upto norms in the website ,so we may consider the situation to join /not in the engineering .please do favor.

some colleges which are not upto norms :
1.gvit
2.swarnadra
3.DNR
4.KGRL
sandeeppatil

Aug 6, 2013

Unfair Admissions to M.Sc Programme by MS University of Baroda

Dear Sir / Madam

I would like to draw your attention to the fact that there is a common entrance exam process for the admissions to the first year of M.Sc in M.S University of Baroda.

I completed the B.Sc in mathematics from M.S Uni, however had a backlog in one subject pertaining to 2nd semester of B.Sc. I appeared for the retest for the same on 5 June 2013. However, no results have been declared to date despite numerous requests and applications.

In the meantime, I appeared for the entrance exam for the admission into first year of M.Sc (applied) held on 27 June 2013. Further I have been shortlisted as per the merit list declared on 6 July 2013. Unfortunately, due to non declaration of results of backlog exam, I am extremely worried about the uncertainty as to my admissions into M.Sc.

Further, please be advised that such kind of mismanagement is very common for the faculty of science of M.S Uni. Hence I hereby request you/your regulatory body to look into the conduct of examinations, results and admissions timeline so that no further damages are caused to any student in future.

I look forward to your investigation and strict action in this matter.

Meenakshi Verma

Aug 6, 2013

CMJ University. Graducation Degree Authentication

I am from Delhi, and done my graduation from CMJ University in year 2012.. I got my 3 yrs mark sheet. Now my question is that is the Graduation Degree provided by CMJ University is authentic or Invalid..

Pl revert asap..
Thanks and regards

Samsung LED TV - panel problem
    dear sir, My complain no is 8455439096 dt 17-09-2014.I...
    121@in.airtel.com - Billing cycle change
    we have 3 airtel postpaid landline 1. 0422 4361816...
    Ibps - IBPS CWE PO/MT IV application form reprinting.
    Sir, I have registered for IBPS PO/MT IV. I forgot to...
    sathishkumar - pension fund
    Hi Friend*, How are You ? am fine.. You know about me very...
    railway services - delaying in refund
    I had cancelled my tickets on 12th September and till now...
    collapsible wardrobe - horrible quality
    I ordered a collapsible wardrobe from fabfurnish last...
    snapdeal.com - damage product
    Snap deal order no.2844012145 1st product ...Apricot...
    indian railway booking clerk - miss behaviour
    Old Delhi ticket booking clerk using very abuse language....
    illegal construction - occupy lane part due to roof extension
    Dear sir, I am a resident of new mainpura, danapur...
    Airtel Landline - airtel company is complaint
    sir ji aap log ko mein kitne bar airtel company ka...