UGC

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about UGC

Shella Rani

Oct 8, 2015

Sathyabama University PhD Registration

Sathyabama University:

Simply Spoiling of PhD., Candidate Life. Day by Different Rules. ok.,

In Journal of one Line copied and paste also Its Huge Problem, they will cancel Your PhD Degree after Submission of Thesis (seven Years).

No Solution for Rectification and Resubmission. Torturing Life Threatening.

Arrogant way of Handling the PhD registered Candidate.

Please Take action on this to change the Vice Chancellor,
Subhasish Paul

Oct 5, 2015

Student career have destroyed due to Magadh University

I would like to inform you that due to carelessness of Magadh University and his undertaken Pate College. I have lost my time, money and valuable career growth and doesn't have any way to establish my career expect that doing suicide. The reason is that last 2 years college is doing forgery with me and I am waiting to be believed.

The issue is in details :

Sr. Patel College, Hilsa, Nalanda is the branch of Magadh University. This college is affiliated with Magadh University, Bodh Gaya. He has completed examination B.Sc Part 1 and Part 2. Due to absent of practical marks, Shabbir Alam got promoted in Part 2 and Part 2 has been cleared. Now, from two years, Shabbir Alam is struggling to give the examination but carelessness of University and college, from last two years, just forgery the student. In this year also, he filled the exam form and college staff confirmed that he will give the examination of part 1. Due to that part one is not clear then he is not able two appear in part 3. College staff has taken 5000 Rs before 2 years back.

About Sr. Patel College - This is a private college affiliated with Magadh University. This is only on paper, first year at the time of admission, it will show all formalities. After that no one will be available into the college. No class, No office duty of the staff, if you want to find details or mass card, admit card, you need to find the college staff house, go, go, ten times twenty times, then professor will meet you. Then he will listen and they will resolve issue or again same theory will be applied for next meeting.

Now, 1st year exam has been started and didn't get admit card for 1st year. When professor met then told that we have lots of form, i am not sure why your admit card has been missed. Please note, this is second time for admit card. Last year they did same history again repeating.

Now, I have a question, is it the status of education at the graduate level? Is student time and money doesn't matter? if college not agree to give any classes, ok, student can do self study and will give the exam. but again they will crack the career of students every time, what should we do? To whom is responsible?
Is not responsible University as Magadh University? Is not responsible colleges? There are so many colleges have same situation in Hilsa as well.

I am asking higher authority what should we do? Should we commit suicide? we are asking permission for your authority. Please give me permission for suicide.
What the Issue can u tell me? & I think magadh university should to take a necessary step..Please Higher Authority its my only request to you look into this matter & clear this all issue/scam/racket Pls pls pls....
If you have any query and want to know any details,please let me know..

Requesting you to please give us permission to suicide or resolve this issue any how.
What the Issue can u tell me?

Yours Sincerely,
Magadh Univery, Patel College, Student
Subhasish Paul

send email - Subhasish.paul321@Gmail.com for any kind information
Trulyindian

Oct 2, 2015

Fake marksheets

Respected authority,

" MONAD UNIVERSITY"HAPUR, UTTAR PRADESH, is providing marksheets and degrees to the students who neva took an admission there, never went to clases and never appeared for any exams..
Few of my friends were having an academic gap of around 2-3 years after completing their clas 12th..and they went to MONAD UNIVERSITY"HAPUR, and paid some money and now they are enjoying the status of being graduates and this university for the sake of money is doing this business..
I request u to take an appropriate action against this university as this is a serious issue..
MANOJ NAHAK

Oct 1, 2015

NON-RECEIPT OF NET CETRTIFICATE

SUB-NON RECEIPT OF NET CERTIFICATE (DECEMBER-2014)
I am Manoj Kumar Nahak, here inform to you, I have appeared the CBSE-UGC NET EXAM ON DECEMBER-2014 and I have qualified the Net Exam for Asst.Professor Only. Now I am unable to apply for the job due to Non-Receipt of NET Qualified Certificate.
Sir, Pls.Send NET Certificate earlier as possible

Thanks & Best Regards

Manoj Kumar Nahak

Sir, here I have given following details.
1. NAME-MANOJ KUMAR NAHAK
2. ROLL NO-41081196
3. SUB-COMMERCE, CODE-08
4. DATE OF TEST-DECEMBER 28, 2014
dmukherjee

Sep 22, 2015

they are not giving me my MY Degree certificate since 2011

Hello Sir,

I am so much frustrated and upset as after passing my exam ( under Taminnadu open university via ST Peters collage test centre ID:330601) they are not giving my degree certificate, I have contacted them many times , visited their office but they keep me bouncing.

Please can you advise what should i do to get my degree certificate.

D Mukherjee
me.info14@gmail.com
iamindian2305

Sep 21, 2015

Public & National holidays are working days

Hello Sir/Madam,

I work at Lakireddy Balireddy College of Engineering , Mylavaram, Vijayawada and the rules over here are so stupid that the institution director E.V. Prasad ask us even to work on public holidays. We were forced to come to college even on Independence Day too and the upcoming public holiday Bakrid is also a working day for the staff of our college and even National holiday Gandhi Jayanthi is a declared as working day.

We don't have any authority to inform about this over here so am writing this to inform you the things going on so that some action can be taken against the Director for behaving so rudely against the staff.
Moksh

Sep 15, 2015

for the improper checking of exam papers

Mam, I am milan sharma from Delhi. I am perusing my btech from kurushetra university, haryana. Recently my 1st sem result is declared and they give me two backs, but I m full confident about my exam was good. Even if I try for fill rechecking form the result of rechecking will come after 1year. Then plz help me.
ambadipudi divya

Sep 13, 2015

loss of Registration ID

I lost my registration ID, Can you please help me in recovering that..? Please help me out as soon as possible as i have been selected in the awardees list. Thank you.
ambadipudi divya

REGN. NO- 10079/97
SESSION- 1997 TO 2000
UNIVERSITY- TILKA MANJHI BHAGALPUR UNIVERSITY , BHAGALPUR
COLLEGE- KOSHI COLLEGE, KHAGARIA
I have given my examination in 2001 & now at present it is 2015. I have waited for my result since 2001 & it is goin to be almost 15 years. All my attempts for my report card has been wasted by the college & university. At first they told me to be paitent and after some time they just never paid attention to this problem. I have done almost everything for my result but still I have been kept away from it. Other wise I have to take help of our JUDICIAL SYSTEM.
I am still waiting for my RESULT.
Brig Mahesh Dewan

Aug 28, 2015

Non Compliance of UGC guidelines foe qualificatio Ratio of teachers in nEngg/Mgmt Inst in Greater Noida

Greater Noida Inst like GNIOT, NIET, Accurate, ICE, Gulgotias,Skyline, etc are not holding no of Prof/.Associate Prof./Asst Prof both on the count of authorized Student /Teacher Ratio as well as per qualification desired. The standard of teaching is much below standard & the Labs required for various courses are just for name sake. UGC has not carried out checks & what ever checks were done are fake & the team just sign the compliance after accepting money from Mgmt. We are cautioning you to initiate action against all such institutes failing which factual data on faculty & their qualification & numbers will be provided to HRD Ministry for action against UGC & AICTE
Surjit Singh07

Fake university

I have done graduation in Animation from Arena Animation aprooved by Nahatma Gandhi University, Meghalya. I wan to do masters in this field. but the result of the final semester of mine was not declared yet. I applied for confidential result of mine. they demanded for DD of 500/-. I do so, and after that they stop answering my calls and reply to my emails. Please do something, so that these universities stop playing with Students. Take strict actions against Arena Animation, Aptech and M.G.U. Please
welcome1de

Aug 25, 2015

result not declared

This is to say that my name is Rohit Kumar. I am pursuing DMLT from vinayaka mission university via distance education mode. I had given exams in the month of April 2015. Results for the same have been announced on the website a few days ago. But my result does not show when I enter my roll number. At the information center they are asking me to wait for some time. I thought it might then become too late to complain . All the contact details provided over the website are useless.
Kindly look into the matter. My registration number is 557711/406061140847
chinnatalli

Aug 24, 2015

non refund of admission fees

Dear sir i have paid Rs10000 towards admission fees the DD no-178333 dt.28-05-2015 for my son KAKANI SRIHARSHA's admission in B.TECH CSE. at K L UNIVERSITY, VIJAYAWADA, ANDHRAPRADESH on 30 may,2015. I have contacted them telephonically and personally with cancellation letter with in the date they have given to me at the time of counselling for the cancellation of his admission .After my conversation with the institute personnel's, my son and my self personally visit their campus for cancellation but their behavior with our was very irresponsible, even one of the persons there (don't want to disclose his name) , i was asking him to solve my problem. They denied to refund mentioning the amount cannot be refunded after admission. But there admissions are still not closed. I had also humbly requested them through telephonically to refund the amount by deducting proportionate charges, as his vacant seat can be easily filled. But there is no response from their side.
Please help to get the refund and take necessary action against the concerned authorities for their irresponsible behavior.

KAKANI.RAMACHANDRARAO
(F/O KAKANI SRIHARSHA)
tanqam

Aug 20, 2015

Student career have destroyed due to Magadh University

I would like to inform you that due to carelessness of Magadh University and his undertaken Pate College, Hilsa, Nalanda, I have lost my time, money and valuable career growth and doesn't have any way to establish my career expect that doing suicide. The reason is that last 2 years college is doing forgery with me and I am waiting to be believed.

The issue is in details :

If you have any query and want to know any details, please let me know

Yours Sincerely,
Magadh Univery, Patel College Hilsa, Student
Shabbir Alam

send email - tanqam@gmail.com for any information
kadam sainath

Aug 20, 2015

ugc stipend

Sir we are M pharma (GPAT Qualified) student of university department
of pharmaceutical sciences Nagpur of batch 2010- 2012, we all 21
student eligible for PG scholarship from UGC and we had received the
stipend of first year 2010 -2011 from UGC, but we still waiting for
second year stipend 2011 – 2012 from UGC, we had received RTI reply
from UGC which is confusing from last 2 year we are providing the
repeat document after RTI reply till date they saying document was
fulfill it is in process and in other reply they saying document are
pending from M Tech student , we have attached all RTI reply from UGC
for your reference ,
ramkumarb

Aug 18, 2015

Salary Problem for Last 11 Months - Sri Aravindhar Arts and science college- Pondicherry.

I will be working for past 11 Months in Sri Aravindhar Arts and Science College, (Sedhurapet- http://www.aravindar.com/arts/) as lecturer in that college, the management will not pay the salary, Still that problem is going on that college, if we resigned the job means, they will not return the original certificates until we pay 18,000/- rupees for re collecting charges of original certificates and also lack of staff members and unqualified staffs also working that college. Kindly take the necessary action against to the management regarding this serious issue.

SAVITHRIRAO

Aug 16, 2015

Minor Research

The last date for submission for Minor research is published as 17-8-15. But when I m trying to open my registered form it is giving wrong password or ID.So i tried to register a new one. bt it is showing that online submission is closed.Why is it like that? actually it should be open full day of 17 th.
K. SURESH

Aug 16, 2015

Non-refund of admission fees

My son, Shashank Suresh took provisional admission at KLE Society's Law College, Bangalore on July 9, 2015, We paid the admission fee of Rs. 70,000/- for the first year BA LLB course. Since he got admission in some other college, we asked them to refund the fee after deducting administrative charges. But they flatly refused. We followed up with them for refund of fees over phone as well sent them an email also. But they have not refunded the fees so far,

His registration no. is KLELAW3414

We request you to please take up this case and help us in getting back our hard-earned money.

K. Suresh

Pratibha Malik

Aug 13, 2015

non refunding of fees

sir/Ma'am
I have paid Rs10000 online with transaction ID 4542431472051910 for my brother GAURAV MALIK's admission in B.COM.Hons at CHANDIGARH UNIVERSITY, Greater Mohali, Punjab on 10 July,2015. I have contacted them telephonically for the cancellation of his admission as he has cleared CPT exam and had joined CA coaching. After my conversation with the institute personnel's, my brother personally visit their campus for cancellation but their behavior with him was very humiliating, even one of the persons there (dont want to disclose his name) have called security to throw him out of his office, as he was asking him to solve his problem. They denied to refund mentioning the amount cannot be refunded after commencement of classes. But there admissions are still not closed. I had also humbly requested them through e-mail to refund the amount by deducting proportionate charges, as his vacant seat can be easily filled. But there is no response from their side.
Please help to get the refund and take necessary action against the concerned authorities for their humiliating behavior.

Pratibha Malik
(Sister of Gaurav Malik)
bhavani gowda

Aug 12, 2015

sgc scholership

respected mam/sir,
this complaint basis of sgc scholership for 2014 september already registered but forgeted my register id but this website no one introduced the any forget register id option www.ugc.sgc.pg.in this website do not supported any person or girl so please help me
Vikas Singh007

Aug 3, 2015

Managment a Worst .....

I have given my all exams with my complete preparations.when the announced the result it was showing that i was absent ,,,After the further investigation they are telling i was failed.When i asked them the reason they are not answering me.There's Authorized person has solved out my query .Now he has left his job ,so they are again saying the same things.

I am Completely disturbed .I am not understanding what to do .Who is going to help me out...
so if there is anyone who can Guide me to come out of these..
Please HELP me on my mentioned contact......
kailas Chandra Behera

Jul 31, 2015

CBSE percentage wrong calculation

IT IS KINDLY INFORMED THAT RAMADEVI WOMEN UNIVERSITY AND BJB COLLEGE BHUBANESWAR STAFF GIVE ADMISSION TO +3 STUDENTS AT THEIR OWN WILL. THEY ALSO DO FOLLOW THEIR ADMISSION BROCHER WHILE ADMISSION. THEIR BROUCHER SAYS DURING CALCULATION OF PERCENTAGE OF CBSE STUDENTS EXTRA/ADDITION SUBJECT DO NOT CALCULATE. BUT THEY DURING ADMISSION SIX SUBJECT I.E 600 MARKS IS TAKING INTO ACCOUNT WHILE CALCULATION OF PERCENTAGE RESULTING THE CBSE STUDENT ARE NOT BEING TAKING PROPER ADMISSION ACCORDING TO THEIR PERCENTAGE OF MARKS. DURING CALCULATION OF MARKS OF CBSE STUDENTS THE RAJADHANI COLLEGE AND DEBRAY COLLEGE BHUBANESWAR HAVE CALCULATING WITHOUT CALCULATING OF ADDITIONAL SUBJECT AND 500 MARKS IS TAKING INTO ACCOUNT DURING PERCENTAGE CALCULATION. THERE IS CLEAR INSTRUCTION ON THE MARK SHEET FOR FIVE SUBJECT, BUT THEY DID NOT READY TO OBEY THE POINT. SO PLEASE LOOK INTO MATTER AND NEEDFUL ACTION MAY BE TAKEN.
pradhanshubham70

Jul 31, 2015

extreme hike in fee structure

Sir.
This year I had taken admission in National Power training Institute (badarpur ,New Delhi 110044).but after my complete admission process they announced an extreme hike in annual fee it become 100000 (this year) from 35000(previous year) without proper notification before admission procedure. . 3 times hike in fee is very big disappointing news for me.Sir it is my pleasure if take action against this students right violation
My contact no. Is 8826267769
Thankyou

Tata Sky - excess charging
    A/C No.1170863359 the monthly recharge is done but ...
    SNAPDEAL/SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 - Missing product
    Wrong product received My sister whose name is Jyoti who...
    IRCTC - Not getting OTP
    OTP not getting on my mail (deepak19970503@gmail.com) and...
    Videocon D2H - Charges
    Please note that Iam calling to customer care team several...
    Mahindra kuv100 - Poor milage
    Sir I purchased your KUV100 top model 6 seater in petrol...
    Panasonic - Panasonic RF-P50
    I ordered a Panasonic radio based on good reviews from...
    smart fitness black 3178 - exchange
    Hi sir I want to exchange the smart fitness black 3178
    Coolpad dazen 1 - service is worest
    I give my coolpad dazen mobila to the service center...
    road - Road Water blockage
    Hi Team , Request you to look in to this matter very...