666 indicates disqualification for adopting unfair means

Dear Sir , I had attempted paper conducted by UGC NET for June 2013 co-ordinating university code 17 (Delhi ) subject code 87 (computer science and applications) I was just shocked to see my result as "666 indicates disqualification for adopting unfair means" instead of being awarded the marks ,

I am feeling so traumatised . please help advise how I can proceed with getting the same corrected.

Wrong Result in UGC NET June 2013
I have given UGC NET exam in June 2013 and have attempted the exam sincerely and honestly. I was shocked to receive code 666 in my result. Kindly resolve the matter as the result is wrong and false allegation against me. Inquire the matter as quickly as possible and provide justice to me.

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have given net exam in June 2013 and have attempted the exam sincerely and honestly. I was shocked to receive code 666 in my result. Kindly resolve the matter as the result is wrong and false allegation. Inquire the matter as urgent as possible and provide justice to me.

Wrong result

I have given net exam in June 2013 and have attempted the exam sincerely and honestly. I was shocked to receive code 666 in my result. Kindly resolve the matter as the result is wrong and false allegation. It will ruin my career because of someone else's mistake. Enquire the matter as urgent as possible and provide justice to me.

Unable to download eCertificate NET Dec. ,2012
As per instructions I sent my attested documents But to this date I have not received my eCertificate. I cleared NET of Dec. 2012. Please help me download my certificate as I am losing jobs from my hand. I request you, please! My roll no. is 23170380 and my email id is hitesh_k_prajapati@yahoo.co.in

for net ecertificate
I HAVE CLEARED UGC NET EXAM HELD ON 24th JUNE 2012.I APPLIED VIA OFFLINE MODE.BUT STILL CANNOT DOWNLOAD E-CERTIFICATE.

unable to download e certificate
I have cleared ugc net exam held on 24th june 2012. I applied via offline mode. But still can not download e certificate.

unable to download e certificate

I have cleared UGC NET Exam held on Dec. 2012 applied via offline mode, but still Cannot download E - Certificate...

Aug 20, 2013
E MAIL ID shivu.sn09@gmail.com
Bornali Nath Dowerah

Aug 17, 2013
Unable to download eCertificate NET Dec. ,2012
As per instructions I sent my attested documents on July 2nd, 2013. But to this date I have not received my eCertificate. I cleared NET of Dec. 2012. Please help me download my certificate as I am losing jobs from my hand. I request you, please! My roll no. is 68300009 and my email id is bornali.nd9@gmail.com .
Bornali Nath.
Chitra Mani

Jul 27, 2013
Inabiliy to download ecertificate
Respected Sir

I have cleared net exam in june 2012 (supplementary result). But, i am unable to download the ecertficate for the same. I have tried at ugc's helpline no. but the phone is always out of order. I have sent them mails also, but have got no response from their side. Please guide me in this regard. My details are as follows:

Name - Mani Vig

Mani Vig
kasturi sinha

Jul 25, 2013
e-cerificate for june-12 (offline mode )not recieved
I appeared and qualified my NET (june-12) exam.I applied through off-line mode.I am unable to download my e-certificate.My details -
Subject-social work(10)
Roll-12100086
email-kasturisghosh@gmail.com
kindly help me
simmi chawla

Jul 24, 2013
PHD from NIMS University (RAJ)
Respected sir
With profound regards it is stated that this is Simmi Chawla, Research Scholar NIMS University (Raj) regarding REG NO NIMSUR/REG/ACAD/PHD/2009/2607/9901.
This is so shameful that NIMS University (Raj) is playing such dirty games with students. They are just only doing the making money and do not care about the student’s future.
I have submitted my whole fee of Rs. 1, 21000 in July 2011. They gave me admission in back date and enrolled me in 2009 Batch.
There are no guidelines for the coursework in University. I got registration letter for the same in August 2011 without coursework.
After that I sent my synopsis there more than 3 times. But each and every time I received the same rejection letter. Now the situation is that there is no further process going on. In my friend circle 8 candidates are also facing the same situation.
I get to know from the other sources also that the more than 500 students have already been registered under the same procedure.
Moreover when the inspection from UGC had come in November 2011, they suddenly called me up and complete my fake details and reports within 2 days of time period.
Website of UGC shows the clear report of Inspection. So it means that this is not providing the correct information to the students.
Here I m sending copy of my fee receipt, registration letter & synopsis. I want my whole fee back.
Kindly pay attention and take effective steps to control these kinds of Education scams in India.
parvathyradiesh

Jul 22, 2013
Not received e-certificate

I have cleared UGC NET Exam held on June 2012 applied via offline mode, but still Cannot download E - Certificate...
Name : Parvathy P V

Mail ID :santouc@gmail.com
Mobile No. :09048100167

Jun 27, 2013
Unable to download UGC NET E-Certificate

This is Yatheesh.A I cleared UGC-NET on June-2012 Roll No:06211439, DOB:30.07.1986, Mail ID: Yatheesha86@gmail.com,

I am unable to download my E-Certificate kindly help me to get this certificate its very useful my future career.

Awaiting your favorable response

-MANJUNATH DOLLIN

aravind1986

Jun 24, 2013
English
Sir, I cleared NET(English) in June 2012(Supplementary). I applied in offline mode due to the problems in UGC net servers. I am yet to receive my e certificate. Im missing many job offers just because I don't have the certificate. Now the Tamilnadu teacher recruitment board board has called for Assistant Professor recruitments for which my Net certificate is a vital necessity without it I will lose a rare chance to get a government job. Please look into this matter and make my life better. Name: R.Aravind. Roll no: 10301043.
parunathan

May 29, 2013
cant open ugc net e-certificate
Sir/Madam,
I am Parvathi. I have passed ugc net for lecturership in dec 2011. I got my e-certificate but cant open the password protected pdf file using my password. whom should i contact for resolving this problem? I have already mailed many times to the "help"email ID given by ugc. But I dint get any response.I have also posted in speed post to ugc delhi regarding this issue. Till now I have not got any reply. What else can I do to get the file opened?Please help me.
hiranya

May 22, 2013
Unable to open e-certificate
I have clear NET June 2012 Which roll no is 70360039 but i unable to open my e-certificate. password and date of birth is also correct .id- hiranyamedhi@yahoo.com , 8876390039
charatraj

May 1, 2013
e certificate sent by ugc doesnot open despite fulfilling all requirements
Charatraj@yahoo.com
Mobile number 9716530837
June 2012 (online applicant) Roll no 17171033

The concerned officer
UGC,
It is to bring it to your kind attention that the abovesaid examination was qualified by me securing 65.71% marks. But e certificate has not been issued. When I tried to download the certificate from the link appearing in my Profile from UGC website, it gave message that “ YOU ARE TRYING TO OPEN A WITHHELD CERTIFICATE”.
The necessary information is given below:
Roll No. 17171033
Name CHARAT RAJ
Date of Birth 05/07/1072
Mother's Name MRS MEENA
Father's Name MR. PRITHVI RAJ
Subject MANAGEMENT
Exam Center DELHI, GGSIP UNIVERSITY , FAIRFIELD INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, KAPASHERA, NEW DELHI

I don’t know why this message appears because I have already sent my attested copies of PG, Caste certificate etc. in January, 2013. Kindly make adequate arrangement to enable me to download my certificate. I can be reached at my mobile numbers – 9716530837, 9312650481. I have sent several e mail and letters to the ugc office but all in vain.
Hope a prompt action at your end.
Thanking you in anticipation
Yours sincerely
Charat Raj
K – 1 /38, mohan garden, new delhi 110059
Rajashekhar Shirvalkar

Apr 15, 2013
Not recieved e certificate june-2012
I Rajashekhar Shirvalkar passed net june 2012 in the subject of Education still i can't get e certificate. please help me.
Reg.no: 24090169
sub: Education
date of birth: 12-06-1971
e-mail: rajshirvalkar@hotmail.com
amita arora

Mar 28, 2013
raising merit has given us in the hand of fortune

i am amita arora , subject code is 17 roll no 17171582. dec 2012 candidate.as ugc declared the DEC 2012 result with pre defined criteria. sir, there are subjects where merit has gone up to 70% like education.
i am a management candidate (code 17). the merit is 65%.. sir even Govt has the maximum eligibility to enter into any course is 60%
why there is raising of high merit... in last June ugc revised the results........ who have been qualified the ugc basic criteria got ugc net qualified
so i am most unfortunate person who have not tried in june 2012.

i have got 7 marks less in 65% merit.sir there will be thousands of candidates like me.... kindly look into matter for revising the results and set the basic criteria

depending upon transparency and to promote teaching profession not on purely fortune
sreejesh

Mar 18, 2013
UGC NET: non-inclusion of roll number
I have appeared the examination (Roll Number: 46172356, Date of Birth: 01-05-1984) on June 24th 2012 in management (subject code: 17) (exam centre: Osmania University, Hyderabad [centre code: 46]), the results published on 18th Sep 2012. As per the eligibility criteria for general category, 40 % for first paper, 40% for second paper and 50 % for the third paper and overall 55 %, I have qualified for UGC NET lectureship with an overall percentage of 67.43, satisfying all the minimum cut-off criteria for paper I (76%), II (72%) and III (54.67%). However, the result published by UGC on 18th September 2012 and its supplementary lists, my roll number was not included. Since then, I have been under the impression that UGC will publish another list or publish the e-certificate through online. So far I haven’t received any response from UGC and not able to download the e-certificate. I have been trying to contact through the help line number provided in UGC website, but not able to reach the concerned people. As a job aspirant in academics, this certificate is very valuable to me. Therefore, I kindly request you to take necessary steps to initiate the process of getting my certificate as soon as possible.

Address for Correspondence: Sreejesh S

Sreejesh S
mukti singh srinet

Feb 17, 2013
PHYSICAL EDUCATION
myself mukti singh srinet,i'm from general category,i secured 62.86% and my roll no. is 05470013 in june 2012 NET but because of the sudden change in the qualifying marks...i was not selected...plz do justice with us...at least you should keep 60% fr general category...only we people from generaL category suffer a lot...this is the reason why crime is increasing in our country..there is no equality...Don't spoil our career..you people are playing with us..
Previous 1234 Next

Shanti Gopal Hospital Indirapuram - its not a hospital its a hell with staff animals
i want a contact no. of a doctor from the staff wheni got...
UGC-NET - UGC EXAM
Aircel - AIrcel
Hi Shweta, Thank you for reaching us at Social...
ICICI Bank Credit Card - Charged for 2 tickets even when in offer
Hi, I am using icici coral credit card. Booked two...
Prepaid top up recharge - Dish Tv
Hi Musdik, Thank you for reaching us at Social...
Ebay India - eBay India
Dear Kumar Doshi, We have taken a note of your details...
Aircel - AIrcel
Hi Bidisha, Thank you for reaching us at Social...
Lt.Governor,DELHI, - against gujarat police
Already I register complain in Human rights Delhi. But no...
LIC - Wrong surrender value
I am holding jeevan saral policy no. 124488626 with LIC. I...
313467 - birth certificate
My name is vadla bhaskar i have applied birth certificate...
Reviews | Complaints | Submit Complaint | View full list of Companies | Latest Complaints | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

UGC EXAM

Hi ,

I see the phone number given by UGC net website is purposely not answered for the person who attend it.
The reason I said this is when in some attempts the ring goes no body answers and after some time the message comes as that phone is busy.

The attendant is purposely keeping the receiver down instead of attending the phone for queries.

Channge of category from gen to obc
When I applied for ugc net june 2014 , I belonged to gen category ,but within 2-3 days the supreme court announced jats in obc category .By that time I had already dispatched my application .What to do ? as I dont see any option to change category. I called up on the help line .. but it was of no use .They said contact during result time. Please help!! I really need to change my category.

Grievance relating to UGC-NET exam Dec 2012
I would like to inform you that I have written the examination UGC – NET December 2012. But I have mistakenly marked 52 questions in Paper – I as against 50. But the answers for 51st (Qn. No.54) and 52nd (Qn. No.57) are correct. I need only 2 marks to get pass. The cut off for OBC is 54.86% and my percentage is 54.29%. My personal details are given as under:

My Profile
My email address is kshitij429@gmail.com.I have applied & qualified for 29 dec2013 exam.But my profle status shows not applied.

Sir/Madam
I have qualified the NET exam held in June 2013 in the subject of computer science and application and also submitted all required attested documents but still i am unable to download my e certificate from the link given in my profile. While I am clicking on this link it is showing that "you are trying to view a with held certificate". I cant understand the actual problem. so if anybody can help me on this regard please mail me at jogs.cse@gmail.com.

May 6, 2014
unable to download e certificate of june 2013 and request for hard copy at my address
My name is rashmi pradhan roll no.52580066.l appeared in law and qualified it.i am unable to download e certificate because i have forgotten my password i cannot retrieve password because my e mail id rashmi_pradhan2002@yahoo. Com cannot be opened because of error.l have forgotten its password.how can i retrieve my password.can i change my registered login id to pradhanrashmi2002@gmail.com .if not kindly send me hard copy to my home adress mentioned in application form Flat no.2B, Pratham Apartment, opp.homeguard office , harmu, ranchi 834002, jharkhand

UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD E - CERTIFICATE
I qualified UGC NET Dec 2012. (LIBRARY & INFORMATION SC.) I cant able to download my e certificate till now. Download link of e certificate is in my profile,but it shows to submit attested copies of certificates. I send all the copies on april , 2014.I called and send email to UGC. There is no response from their side.Sir ,please give me your suggestion .(My id is rchanderia@gmail.com)

not able to download net e-certificate june 2012
I cleared the Net exam on June 2012 ( roll no: 16171086), but i didnt receive the e-certificate, i have send all the attested copies of my certificates to the net bureau as directed by the ugc., but even then there is no response...i need to submit my net certificate to continue my job in the institution where i presently work. please help me

Unable to download e certificate
I qualified UGC NET Dec 2012. I cant able to download my e certificate till now. Download link of e certificate is in my profile,but it shows to submit attested copies of certificates. I send all the copies on October 2013.I called and send email to UGC. There is no response from their side.Sir ,please give me your suggestion .(My id is kasim_mlp@yahoo.com)

visual art
I Am Samta verema My roll Number was showing disqualification and my roll number was 34790233 kindly take necessary steps to improve my result

666 indicates disqualification for adopting unfair means

I Am Poonam My roll Number was showing disqualification and my roll number was 02170360 kindly take necessary steps to improve my result.

Hello sir
My result for Net june 2013 is shown as 666. Though I have not resorted to an kind of unfsirmeans I was quite shocked to see my result.

wrong result
i am qualifying JRF according to updated answer keys but i am shocked when i find 666 in result. what is this? why are you doing this with us? Plz sir don't play with our future..plz do justice..

sanskrit
I gave ugc net exam june 2013 .But my marks ugc's website not desplay .my roll is 172504340 and birth date 01/06/1988

Error 666
Please check all those who have given UGC-NET at RPVV, B-1 Vasant Kunj New Delhi. Error found in many role numbers who gave exam in this centre.
I have given the UGC- NET exam held in June 2013. I was shocked to see the error 666 in my marks list which says disqualified on the basis of using unfair means. It is very simple to put like this against the role number but it is their duty to explain with concrete evidence. In my center the invigilators himself was confused on the center number and he admitted at the last for the possibility of wrong information filled in the OMR sheet. Now who is responsible? Why a proper directions and information are not with invigilators? What is UGC doing with our careers? I had not used any unfair means. UGC will have to give an answer regarding this in detail with evidence. Just because of the negligence of the invigilator why should we suffer?

Error 666
I have given the UGC- NET exam held in June 2013. I was shocked to see the error 666 in my marks list which says disqualified on the basis of using unfair means. What is this? What is UGC doing with our careers? I had not used any unfair means. How can UGC pose allegations without any concrete evidence that it was done by the candidate? May be OMR sheets were folded by the invigilators. However, at our centre the invigilator misguided us with a wrong centre code at first and later very conveniently said that centre code is something else. In this case we were not left with any option but to change it using the pen eraser. How are students like us responsible for it? Our career is at stake. UGC will have to give an answer regarding this in detail with evidence. Just because of the negligence of the invigilator why should we suffer.
All of us who support kindly file a complaint or support this complaint. It will be of great help.

Not Showing Marks NET EXAM JUNE 2013
I HAVE APPEARED NET EXAM IN JUNE 2013.THE RESULT IS SHOWING 666 IN PLACE OF MARKS WHILE IT WAS NOT HAPPENED IN EXAMINATION.PLEASE GIVE ME REAL REASON FOR NOT DECLARING THE RESULT.

not yet received e-certificate
As per instructions I sent my attested documents on August 2nd, 2013. But to this date I have not received my eCertificate. I cleared NET of Dec. 2012. Please help me download my certificate as I am losing jobs from my hand. I request you, please! My roll no. is 46170958 and my email id is shah201030@yahoo.com can we take per personally by showing all the originals

Sir, This is to bring into your kind attention towards...
illegal temple construction in sector-31 LIG park - temple construction in sector-31 LIG park

NET EXAM

COMPLAINTS

NET Certificate

UGC INDIA

Consumer complaints and reviews about UGC INDIA
Sindhu Anandavalli

Aug 2, 2014
Re-examination of AnswerKey of june 2013
Sir, I Sindhu Anandavalli had applied for Redressal of Grievances for the NET Exam conducted by U.G.C on 30-06-2013,My Roll No is 32080224 ,subject opted is commerce ,I secured 210/350 (60 %) for the june exam 2013 .AS per the Press release issued by U.G.C, I submitted an application to Re-examine the answer key with supporting documents for the question Number 33, paper-I, Test Booklet code -X, along with a D.D of Rs 5000 in favour of the Secretry, U.G.C on 30-10-2013.Now U.G.C has published the updated answer keys on 21-04-2014, but U.G.C had not considered My application regarding Redressal of answer keys while issuing updated answer-keys.So kindly request to consider this complaint and make an justice and find the reason regarding the updated answer keys for not considering my application.Press release was attached here with.
Press Release
Result of NET held on 30th June, 2013
The University Grants Commission has declared the result today of NET held on 30th June,
2013 (and re-conducted on 8th September, 2013 in Delhi and Ranchi). Out of 738955
candidates registered for this examination, 574448 appeared. A total of 27402 candidates
have qualified for the eligibility of Lectureship. Out of these, 3684 candidates have qualified
for Junior Research Fellowship.
From June, 2012 onwards, UGC has taken major steps toward bringing objectivity and
transparency in the examination system. NET-June, 2013 was conducted completely in
objective mode in 78 subjects and at 79 centres spread across the country. The candidates
were allowed to carry the copy of OMR answer sheets on conclusion of the examination.
Also, UGC uploaded the answer keys and question papers on its website and invited online
feedback from the candidates. The answer keys were re-examined and updated wherever
necessary before finalization of result.
Also, it has been decided by the UGC that the candidates having grievance regarding answerkeys
even after declaration of this result, may send a written request to UGC within one
month supporting their stand with standard books/literature along with a demand draft of
Rs.5000/- in favour of Secretary, UGC. All such requests will be re-examined by the Expert
Committees. The result will be processed if any change is found in keys and additional
candidates will be qualified for JRF and/or eligibility for lectureship. The result of previously
qualified candidates will remain unchanged.
Secretary
University Grants Commission
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg
New Delhi-110002
Dated: 21st October, 2013
jeru

Jun 22, 2014
change of date reg.
why cant there be a change in the date, why do you prefer Sundays. Is that not God's day why do you steel God's day. plz try to keep the exam during the week days.
6 days are been given to us and 7th day it belongs to the God how can you steal it, is it not wrong on your side for pleasing the people.
plz have some concession and do some immediate changes.
pooja02sharma08

May 28, 2014
Regarding Qualifying Crieteria of UGC-NET DECEMBER -2012
I, Pooja Sharma, appeared in UGC-NET examination December 2012 in Economics. My roll No. is 14010440. my grand total is 228 out of 350. According to the UGC-NET Result of DECEMBER-2012 the qualifying cut-off for lecturership (in economics) for general category is 65.14%. and i got the aggregate 65.14% as per marksheet declared by UGC in their website.
I want to know whether i have qualified the net examination (dec-2012) in economics or not.
My paper wise marks are as follow:

paper i- 40 (40%)
paper ii- 40 (40%)
paper iii- 75 (50%)
cut-off- 65.14%
As per your criteria I had clear the net examination dec-2012. please help me in this regard.
thanks.
shajanvt1

Feb 3, 2014
Regarding verify my OMR sheet manually, 30th December 2012.
My name is Shajan Varghese T and my roll number is32470022. My subject of exam was Physical education (47) and test centre was University of Kerala, Thiruvanathapuram (32). My code for Paper 1 was "X" , out of the 50 questions I cleared 20 questions according to the new updated answer keys. From my carbon copy of OMR Sheet the following questions are correct. The question numbers which I got correct are as follows , 4(c), 8(c), 13(d), 14(c), 15(d), 16(c), 21(d), 22(c), 23(a), 24(c), 30(d),32(d), 36(a), 39(a), 40(b), 44(a), 51(a),52(d), 54(d) and 57(a). Total 20 answers are correct that is 40% but only 38% is shown in my mark list .

Kindly verify my OMR sheet manually and take the necessary actions to get my result published. I am expecting a favorable reply
I found that the qualifying cut-off (aggregate %age of Papers I, II, III) for lectureship eligibility in UGC NET conducted on 30th December 2012 for PHYSICAL EDUCATION in the unreserved category as 63.43.I belong to the unreserved category. I got an aggregate of 65.14 as per the updated answer keys but my roll number is not published in the results. Following are the marks I obtained in paper I, II and III respectively.

Roll No :32470022
Paper-1 :40 -40.00%
Paper-2 :82-82.00%
Paper-3 :106 -70.66%
Grand Total: 228 -65.14%

Kindly verify my results and do the needful to get my roll number published. I would also like to know about my mark list. I am expecting a favorable

Anhadvirk

Nov 22, 2013
Commerce
I Mandeep kaur appeared for ugc net June 2013. My roll no is 25080150.
My result shows disqualifying for adopting unfair means. I am shocked to see my result status because u didn't do anything like this. Please check the details regarding this and inform me.
Ref no. 10166317
Roll no. 25080150
Subject code 08
Guru Nanak dev university amritsar,
vaachas

Nov 2, 2013
error in marksheet
respected sir,
i rupali chaturvedi ,appeared in UGC NET Examination June 2013 with computer science stream.my roll no is 17871212.
My result for Net june 2013 is shown as 666 which says disqualified on the basis of using unfair means. Though I have not resorted to an kind of unfair means in exam I was quite shocked to see my result.
Co-ordinating university: Kirori Mal College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007(17)
Centre: Sidharath International Public School,pocket B, Facility Center, Gurudwara Road,(Opp. Park) Dilshad Garden, Delhi
Subject : Computer Science and Applications Code : 87
Ref No.: 10163922
roll no is 17871212.
you are requested to take necessary action to correct my result.

Rupali Chaturvedi
Kaikei

Apr 1, 2013
Aggregate percentage different from grand total percentage
My grand total is 224 (64%) and individual percentages in paper I, II, and III are 62%, 74%, and 58.67%, the average of which is 64.85%. So, there is a difference in the two percentages. According to the average percentage of the three papers i.e. 64.85%, I should have qualified for lectureship in Management.
But I am considered disqualified for lectureship. People getting lower average percentages have qualified.
Therefore, I kindly request you to consider my case and do the needful.
Anubhav

Jan 1, 2013
ugc -net June criteria
for everyone's correction here the qualifying criteria for UGC NET was 40% for Paper I and II and 45% for Paper III http://www.ugc.ac.in/net/marks241211.aspx

Kindly check 50 % is for JRF and nor for Lecturership.
jaisngh

Dec 12, 2012
qualifying criteria for exam
Student having score only 44% in computer are declared passed.......and other many student having more score are not in result list.......is this not a partiality....?
deepakj63

plea against UGS NET 2012
the new norms states that the candidates belonging to the general category are required to score an aggregate of 65 per
cent in all three of the NET’s papers to become eligible for college and university lectureship, while OBC candidates need to score 60 per cent and SC/ ST candidates need 55 per cent. It is to be noted that as per previous, general category students had
to get qualifying marks of 40 per cent in paper I and paper II while paper III they had to score 50 per cent, in case of OBC and SC/ ST students the qualifying percentage was 35, 35, 45 and 35, 35, 40 respectively in all the three papers2.
I had appeared for the June NET Examination 2012 and my aggregate percentage was 60% n my paperwise marks is as follows

Roll No Subject Code Name Paper-I Paper-II
Paper-III Aggregate
51171565 17(management) DEEPAK JHA 66.00% 60.00% 56.00% 60.00%

I just wanted to know whether i have qualified the NET examination
or not n your criteria for the qualification in the supplementary
result are as:
CATEGORY Minimum Marks (%) to be obtained
PAPER – I PAPER –II PAPER– III
GENERAL 40 (40%) 40 (40%) 75 (50 %)

As per your criteria i had cleared the exame.
ashadahiya

Nov 28, 2012
complaint regarding ugc net result
I Asha also gave the ugc net in the subject Education my roll number is 72082472 i got the aggregate 61.14 as per mark sheet declared by ugc in their website. i belong to general category so the criteria 65% aggregate to qualify net. its ok . But i want a answer that i have colleague who also gave ugc net exam in Education under roll number 48091218 aggregate as per ugc mark sheet is 55.23 and he also belongs to general category and the shocking news is that he qualified the ugc net as per result declared by ugc in their website what critetria they adopted to select him why i was not selected my marks is more them him.
shalini

Nov 21, 2012
qualifying criteria for exam
ugc have set 65% for general candidate qualifying marks ugc declared 12 nov. supplementary result in this result 61250127 get 664%marks qualified my roll no. is 61200220 and i got 64.89% but i can not declared pass sir pl. help me

Education
Education Paper=||| QUS 38 UGC ANS-KEY(B) WRONG and Ans C is correct. Match the items of list-B Iist-a
(a) conservative society
(4) a society in whice change is slow and time taking
(5) culture

kusumsharma99@rocketmail.com

job and carrier
i kusum also gave the ugc net in the subject Education my roll number is 26090188 i got the aggregate 59.20 as per mark sheet declared by ugc in their website. i belong to general category so the criteria 65% aggregate to qualify net. its ok . But i want a answer that i have colleague who also gave ugc net exam in Education under roll number 48091218 aggregate as per ugc mark sheet is 55.23 and he also belongs to general category and the shocking news is that he qualified the ugc net as per result declared by ugc in their website what critetria they adopted to select him why i was not selected my marks is more them him.
sorabh

Sep 26, 2012
complaint against wrong answrs given in updated answer keys of ugc net june 2012
answer of some questions are given wrong in updated answer keys of ugc net for subject- computer science. now tell me what can we do?
anniet

ugc net june 2012
The complaints against ugc is not true.In the notification it was clearly said that the percentages given are ONLY the preliminary

criteria for the preparation of final result and Ugc made it clear that final criteria will be fixed by it only before declaring the

result.So there is no point in blaming after the declaration of results.
jomon tc

Sep 24, 2012
ABOUT NET EXAM RESULT
For the last few years the criteria for clearing ugc net exam was paper-i (40 marks out of 100 )paper- ii (40 marks out of 100)paper -i +paper-ii (50% out of 200) and paper -ii ( 90 marks out of 200) for general category students .These was very clear in the previous notifications. But from june 2012 onwards the pattern of exam was changed .The new criterion for passing ugc net is :
paper -i 40 marks out of 100
paper -ii 40 marks out of 100
paper -iii 75 marks out of 150

In the notification it was very clear. But after exam an additional criterion was introduced as aggregate 65% that is about 228 total out of 350.Sir it was not in the notification . They are saying that the final result will be decided as per their discretion . Sir it is not fair .First of all ugc net is only an eligibility exam , it is not an exam for granting jobs or selecting employees.There for all those students who pass the qualification marks as per notification should include in the selection list.If they want to change the criterion then apply in the coming exam after clearly indicating in the notification itself.

help@uidai.gov.in - adreess wrong
my dear sir mere aadhar card me mera mobile no, galat hai...
illegal construction - illegal construction leads to narrowing of sub main road
i request ghmc circle no 7 (old khairtabad) to take stick...
BSNL PUNE - Broadband
There is no broadband service available in Narhe area.
Star Plus - SET THE REPEAT TELECAST OF PYAAR KA DARD HAI
HELLO SIR, I HAVE A COMPLAINT AGAINST STARPLUS...
Ibps - Please Change my exam date because my SSC CGL 2014 exam...
Respected sir, I SHAIK SHAMSHEER ALI, appearing for...

UGC certificate NET Exam

UGC INDIA

Consumer complaints and reviews about UGC INDIA
Sindhu Anandavalli

Aug 2, 2014
Re-examination of AnswerKey of june 2013
Press Release
Result of NET held on 30th June, 2013
for Junior Research Fellowship.
necessary before finalization of result.
qualified candidates will remain unchanged.
Secretary
University Grants Commission
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg
New Delhi-110002
Dated: 21st October, 2013
jeru

Jun 22, 2014
change of date reg.
plz have some concession and do some immediate changes.
pooja02sharma08

cut-off- 65.14%
thanks.
shajanvt1

Feb 3, 2014
Regarding verify my OMR sheet manually, 30th December 2012.

Roll No :32470022
Paper-1 :40 -40.00%
Paper-2 :82-82.00%
Paper-3 :106 -70.66%
Grand Total: 228 -65.14%

Anhadvirk

Nov 22, 2013
Commerce
I Mandeep kaur appeared for ugc net June 2013. My roll no is 25080150.
Ref no. 10166317

respected sir,
Subject : Computer Science and Applications Code : 87
Ref No.: 10163922
roll no is 17871212.
you are requested to take necessary action to correct my result.

Rupali Chaturvedi
Kaikei

Apr 1, 2013
Aggregate percentage different from grand total percentage
Therefore, I kindly request you to consider my case and do the needful.
Anubhav

Jan 1, 2013
ugc -net June criteria

Kindly check 50 % is for JRF and nor for Lecturership.
jaisngh

or not n your criteria for the qualification in the supplementary
result are as:
CATEGORY Minimum Marks (%) to be obtained
PAPER – I PAPER –II PAPER– III
GENERAL 40 (40%) 40 (40%) 75 (50 %)

As per your criteria i had cleared the exame.
ashadahiya

job and carrier
sorabh

anniet

ugc net june 2012

result.So there is no point in blaming after the declaration of results.
jomon tc

Sep 24, 2012
ABOUT NET EXAM RESULT
paper -i 40 marks out of 100
paper -ii 40 marks out of 100
paper -iii 75 marks out of 150

help@uidai.gov.in - adreess wrong
my dear sir mere aadhar card me mera mobile no, galat hai...
illegal construction - illegal construction leads to narrowing of sub main road
i request ghmc circle no 7 (old khairtabad) to take stick...
BSNL PUNE - Broadband
There is no broadband service available in Narhe area.
Star Plus - SET THE REPEAT TELECAST OF PYAAR KA DARD HAI
HELLO SIR, I HAVE A COMPLAINT AGAINST STARPLUS...
Ibps - Please Change my exam date because my SSC CGL 2014 exam...
Respected sir, I SHAIK SHAMSHEER ALI, appearing for...

NET Certificate

shopclues.com - Return requested for ShopClues order 17970481
I have ordered for an LED TV worth of 30999/- and it...
IRCTC - food supply in premium trains.
Sir, I B.Narasinga Rao, M 47, traveled in sleeper...
MAAC - JAYANAGAR, Bangalore - Admission cancel, but not refund my Money
I have applied for admission to 3DS Max course on...
Ibps - APPLICATION FORM
I FORGET TO KEEP PRINTOUT OD IBPS CLARK 4 AND PO 4 WHAT I...
IRCTC Catering Services - Regarding low quality and less quantity food
I traveled from santragachi to coimbatore by premium...
Dish TV - Dish Tv
Dear KULDEEP BASU , Thanks for voicing your concern....

complaints

(Army)Asc records(south) Banglore - Grant of penisionary benefits
1. Please refer to Asc record south letter...
UGC-NET - complaints
Welcome, student1207My ComplaintsMessagesLog out Submit...
BSNL - Tower Problem
My name is Jebu living in 10, Sowbhagiya Nagar, A Block,...
Airtel - bill weber
Hello Sir, My broad band connection by the...
help@uidai.gov.in - lost aadhar card
I, Mr. Satyajeet Kulkarni didn't receive my aadhar...

complaints

BSNL - Tower Problem
My name is Jebu living in 10, Sowbhagiya Nagar, A Block,...
UGC-NET - ugc NET Certificate
Welcome, student1207My ComplaintsMessagesLog out Submit...
Airtel - bill weber
Hello Sir, My broad band connection by the...
help@uidai.gov.in - lost aadhar card
I, Mr. Satyajeet Kulkarni didn't receive my aadhar...
Sir i have written the exams last may but my two results...
Policy Bazaar - amount deducted from my a/c but not respond from policy...
hi MY CAR REG NO KA 18 N 2498 INSURANC RENIVAL AMOUNT...

ugc NET Certificate

SOCIAL WORK. Code 10
E MAIL ID shivu.sn09@gmail.com

UGC-NET - NET
Sir i have written the exams last may but my two results...
Policy Bazaar - amount deducted from my a/c but not respond from policy...
hi MY CAR REG NO KA 18 N 2498 INSURANC RENIVAL AMOUNT...
356296 - Hunger strike on saturday , freedom park
Hi guys, We are all doing a hunger strike in freedom...
samsung power bank - not replace or refunding my account
i purchased samsung power bank white on 30/04/2014...and...
Karbon Andoride One Sparkle BLue - Regarding replacement of KARBON Android mobile
My daughter Nandini Sharma has ordered Karbon Andoride One...

NET

email-kasturisghosh@gmail.com
kindly help me
simmi chawla

Jul 24, 2013
PHD from NIMS University (RAJ)
Respected sir

Date of Birth 05/07/1072
Mother's Name MRS MEENA
Father's Name MR. PRITHVI RAJ
Subject MANAGEMENT

Hope a prompt action at your end.
Thanking you in anticipation

e-mail: rajshirvalkar@hotmail.com
amita arora

Mar 28, 2013
raising merit has given us in the hand of fortune

so i am most unfortunate person who have not tried in june 2012.

sreejesh

Feb 17, 2013
PHYSICAL EDUCATION
Trishita

Jan 10, 2013
Aggregate 64.89% but my roll no. does not feature in the June UGC NET supplementary results

This is to bring to your kind notice that I an UGC NET aspirant from New Delhi, had appeared for the UGC NET June 2012 exam in Management (Subj Code: 17) and secured an aggregate of 64.89% (Paper I - 62%, Paper II - 70%, Paper III - 62.67% respectively).
My roll no. has not been included in the Supplementary results. Also my aggregate percentage marks is wrongly depicted as 64.57% whereas it should be 64.89% .

My details are as below:

Roll No. NET June 2012: 17171257
Subj : Management
Subj Code: 17
Category: General
VINOD KUMAR. C

UGC NET Lectureship Eligibility Test - June 2012
I am Vinod Kumar. C (Reg. No. 32010257), a General candidate who appeared the UGC NET Lectureship Eligibility Examination, and also I contacted you earlier through e-mail. To day I saw a Supplementary Result & Provisional Eligibility List of UGC NET Lectureship published by you in your site. Sir, I got 62%, 68% and 55.41% for Papers I, II and III respectively and overall 60.92% as per mark list published by you in your site. But I cannot notice my number in the Supplementary Result. Sir I would like to know the Criteria that you used to publish the Supplementary Result. Please include my number If the marks I got from the examination is required for the eligibility that taken by you for the Preparation of Supplementary result. If possible I request you to publish new supplementary result including all candidates who got minimum eligibility condition published by you in the website. Because most of the candidate appeared for the exam was not financially sound. That is why they cann’t approach the Court to get justice. Thus I pray you to take necessary action to pass the entire candidates and give justice to us.
debabratadas74

Nov 25, 2012
UGC RESULT JUN 2012
My roll no is 45170038.I got P-I-60%,P-II-56%,P-III-56%,Overall percentage is 57.14%.I am OBC category.I am still unqualified.Why?
kavita parvanda

Oct 15, 2012
ugc net june 2012 result
sir/madam,
I appeared in ugc net june 2012 examination for lecturership and i secure 63.4% .I am a candidate from general category but after declaration of result i come to know about change in criteria. i want to know without any limitation of seats and not they have any boundation to pay any fund to the candidate how they decide criteria.

UGC-NET Injustice
bimla

Oct 1, 2012
ugc net result june 2012
My name is Bimla and roll no-72080064. i took the net exam in June 2012. i got 198 marks and also qualified all thee
papers .At the time of the test the marks specified for passing the test was40-40-75 for the first, second and third papers
respectively.However after the result were UGC annouced a new stipulation that the general candidate should
have otained 65% marks in aggregate.

Sep 25, 2012
UGC-NET Injustice
UGC NET

Some of the questions in Paper III are not evaluated. Why?
Economics Paper III: Q. 6
FORENSIC sc paper III: Q. 40
computer science Paper III: Q. 6, 10
electronic science paper III: Q. 33, 58
human Right paper III: Q. 69

We all lost marks for these question. This is injustice? UGC-NET Bureau needs attention on these matters. If Q. are invalid then marks need to be awarded as the type of questions are Multiple choice. Not evaluated in MCQ means injustice to the NET candidates.
Give more suggestions what can we do against such situation. Shall We go to Court or any else?

356296 - Hunger strike on saturday , freedom park
Hi guys, We are all doing a hunger strike in freedom...
samsung power bank - not replace or refunding my account
i purchased samsung power bank white on 30/04/2014...and...
My daughter Nandini Sharma has ordered Karbon Andoride One...
BBMP DOG'S COMPLAIN - Street Dogs in HSR Layout Sector-2
To, The BBMP - Animal Husbandry Wing Bangalore Dear...
punjab national bank - CASH NOT RECEIEVED FROM ATM
I have an a/c in PNB A/c No 4641000100006622. today on dtd...
Govt Quarter (Estate office Nirman Bhawan Delhi) - GOVT QUARTER ON RENT
This is bring to your kind notice that some missbehaver...
Vodafone Gujarat - poor internet service and call drops problem...
Bad network.... call drops problem... the place where i...
Sealed Energy Systems - Reg. expedite long pending issue of change of address in ...
Date: 24.09.2014 Assessing Authority (Ward...
rwebmoney - need help
Hey guys!! i have recently joined rwebmoney online data...
jaipur low floor bus - non stopping bus on the bus stand low floor 14
Dear sir, good morning I am daily up down from 52,...

candidates

rchanderia@gmail.com)

student_1

Jan 23, 2014

Poor Service of UGC NET

We are trying to contact UGC Net for any quarry, but no body picking call from last 10 Days.

Both no . 24113447/24115419 ringing but no body picking call. If UGC employee have no time for picking call or address quarry
of

student than they will remove all landline.

Poor respone from UGC.

Student

varsha singh dobriyal

Jan 2, 2014

wrong roll number

hello,I m varsha singh. I've attempt ugc net exam dec 2013. I'd mistaken in darkening of wrong circle of my roll no. I noticed it

immediately and ask to invigilator but did not get any help. I was so helpless. we can also correct our mistakes in computer

system but not in OMR sheets.

If somebody did this kind of mistake there should be some provision to correct it. I often darken the correct circle but i do not

know my copy is going to be check or it will be rejected. is there any way to do so. please help.

varsha singh

ugcnetonline.in@gmail.com

Sub: Regarding NET June 2013 result

Respected Sir/Madam,

I had appeared for UGC-Net June 2013

Subject- Social Medicine & Community Health (81)

Roll No.- 61810017

Name- Mritunjay Kumar Chaurasia

I just checked the Website to get my marks. Instead of showing marks it is showing that I have been disqualified for using unfair

means. I have not used any unfair means during the whole process of exam.

I request the UGC authorities to kindly resolve this issue as early as possible and looking forward for appropriate action to be

taken.

madhu9911

wrong result

my result shows that i have used unfair means whereas i didn't know about it anyhow.

Roll No : 17170247

name Madhu

Sun Direct HD - cheating by sun direct officials

I am using sun direct DTH connection.10 months before I...

XOLO A700 - XOLO Care

Dear Mr. Jani, Greetings of the Day! Thank you for.
snapdeal - No Refund

I've Ordered and got a phone case cover for my...

RCS property pvt. ltd - RCS is a Fraud company

He is investing Our (customer) money in his different..
MSRTC - Complaint against conductor

Dear Sir, I travel daily from Kamothe to Belapur vide...

snapdeal - No Refund or Response

I've Ordered and got a phone case cover for my..
BSNL Kerala Landline - not working

I am a one of the subscriber of BSNL landline Number (0475...

SANSKRUTI PUBLIC SCHOOL - NOT DELIVERING LETTERS TO OUR SCHOOL

COMPLAINT RESP SIR WE RUNNING SCHOOL AND COMMUNICATING.
xolo - XOLO Care

Dear Mr.Mahajan, Greetings of the Day! Thank you for..
Ortel Communications - cable and net connection not working

Boss the service quality for resolving the complaint is...

candidates

student_1

Jan 23, 2014

Poor Service of UGC NET

of

student than they will remove all landline.

Poor respone from UGC.

Student

varsha singh dobriyal

Jan 2, 2014

wrong roll number

system but not in OMR sheets.

varsha singh

ugcnetonline.in@gmail.com

Sub: Regarding NET June 2013 result

Respected Sir/Madam,

I had appeared for UGC-Net June 2013

Subject- Social Medicine & Community Health (81)

Roll No.- 61810017

Name- Mritunjay Kumar Chaurasia

means. I have not used any unfair means during the whole process of exam.

taken.

madhu9911

Roll No : 17170247

name Madhu

Sun Direct HD - cheating by sun direct officials

I am using sun direct DTH connection.10 months before I...

XOLO A700 - XOLO Care

Dear Mr. Jani, Greetings of the Day! Thank you for.
snapdeal - No Refund

I've Ordered and got a phone case cover for my...

RCS property pvt. ltd - RCS is a Fraud company

He is investing Our (customer) money in his different..
MSRTC - Complaint against conductor

Dear Sir, I travel daily from Kamothe to Belapur vide...

snapdeal - No Refund or Response

I've Ordered and got a phone case cover for my..
BSNL Kerala Landline - not working

I am a one of the subscriber of BSNL landline Number (0475...

SANSKRUTI PUBLIC SCHOOL - NOT DELIVERING LETTERS TO OUR SCHOOL

COMPLAINT RESP SIR WE RUNNING SCHOOL AND COMMUNICATING.
xolo - XOLO Care

Dear Mr.Mahajan, Greetings of the Day! Thank you for..
Ortel Communications - cable and net connection not working

Boss the service quality for resolving the complaint is...

Sep 22, 2014

mMARKLIST DOWNLOADING REG

TO

ANJALI GOVIL

1SELECT ugcnetonline.in

2.GOTO ARCHIVE - SELECT FIFTH SENTENCE

1.UGC-NET Syllabus for Subject Santali

2. Direction for the Candidates/OMR Sheets for UGC-NET (29th December, 2013)

3.Result in continuation of earlier result of June 2013 UGC-NET declared on 21.10.2013

4.Press release regarding result - NET June 2013

5.Mark List of June 2013, Dec. 2012 and June 2012 UGC-NET CHOOSE THE YEAR AND MONTH OF EXAM
3.Marks of Candidates Registered in UGC-NET

To know marks/status, provide following details:

Roll Number :

Sep 22, 2014

ANJALI GOVIL

Sep 18, 2014

DOWNLOAD MARKSHEET

PLS TELL,HOW TO SEARCH MARKSHEET OF NET EXAM.
nahas4me

Sep 10, 2014

ugc net unagle to dowanload certificate

i passed ugc net 2012 result declared 17/06/2014. i receiverd message from ugc. i send requested document ugc
i cant receive my e-certificate. i applied offline mode.
roll.no. 13083632
name. Nahas sha.A.A
fahers name. Ali ambattu
emai. nahassha23@mail.com
ranu verma

Sep 2, 2014

ugc net

sir/madam
i qualifide my net examination in 2012 session december but iam not able to download my e-certificate my roll no is 66050106 ,date of birth is 04/10/1978,fathers name is mr. ramesh prasad,mothers name -asha devi ,sub.- sociology and exam centre-apsu rewa m.p. kindly help me.
Ajitha Xavier

Aug 31, 2014

problem in downloading e certificate

Hi Sir,

I am AJITHA XAVIER and have cleared the UGC NET June 2012 exam, i am trying to download UGC net certificate from your official site:http://www.ugcnetonline.in/download/, But after filling my all information it is showing a error message that "check your Roll No/ DOB and exam year", In my knowledge i filled all the values correctly. I tried many times but every time showing the same message. And this also confirm that i applied for net is offline Mode. I also tried to login to UGC Net site but it is showing invalid details.

Can you please help me resolve this issue.

Please find the details below:

Ajitha
ULAGANATHAN

Aug 25, 2014

NON-RECEIPT OF E CERTIFICATE OF NET EXAM

I have passed NET Examination on December 2012.I have not received my NET certificate till date.I have also sent(2 times) the hard copies of my Admit card and other certificates duly attested .After submitting all the documents. I have not received any response. More over in my UGC mail id it still appears same as, I have not applied for the exam and in the E certificate column a notification to submit all the documents is displayed.kindly do the needful for me to get my e certificate.
Roll No.:09590014
anuragupathy

Aug 23, 2014

Non recipient of both original Certificat​e and ecertifica​te for the NET exam june13

Sir/Madam,

I passed the net exam conducted on 30/6/2013. I have not received my NET ecertificate till not. I have also sent the hard copies of Admit card and other certificates duly attested 3 times. but there was no response after which I wrote a RTI to , and I received a reply from UGC to submit all relevant documents and from the statistical officer to submit my OBC certificate. After submitting all my documents also I have not received any response. more over in my UGC mail ID it still appears as, I have not yet applied for the exam and in the E-certificate column a notification to submit all the documents is displayed. kindly do the needful for me to get my ecertificate. I am furnishing my details below.

Roll No.36100184

Anu

9840682036
darsana

Aug 20, 2014

regarding request for sending e-certificate

I was a candidate in the NET exam (roll no;16221089)held on june 2012.I applied off line and never shown my email ID in the application form.In the supplementary list published by the UGC in that list I qualified in the exam.But i dodn't get my certificate.Later i know that the certificate given by the UGC through internet(e-certificate).I enquired in the matter in the CUSAT centre and the officers informed me that a request may be send to UGC-DELHI office.And i humbly requesting that kindly given my certificate in my present email iD shown in bracket(darsanadhwani@gmail.com).I need to submit my net certificate to KERALA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISION.

kindly consider my above request in a positive way.thanking you,

your's faith fully,
darsana haridas.
vijay_mom

Aug 19, 2014

Regarding E-Certificate

Hi sir,
With all due respect I would like to inform you that My name is Vijay Kumar Singh, I appeared for the Ugc-Net Exam in Dec 2012 with Roll no- 12170142. I was qualified for the Lectureship, though I had applied for both JRF & Lecturer.
Now, I have sent the required documents through post a month back, for getting verification of the documents and E-certificate but I don't know how to check the status that whether it reached to the UGC office or not.

Please let me know that how the check the status of my documents. Whether my documents are submitted successfully to the UGC, when I would be able to download my E-certificate and how to download the E-Certificate???

--Please revert me as soon as possible
Manoj Singhal1

Aug 11, 2014

Facing problem to download UGC NET JUNE 2012 Certificat​e.

Hi Sir,

I am Manoj Singhal and have cleared the UGC NET June 2012 exam, i am trying to download UGC net certificate from your official site:http://www.ugcnetonline.in/download/, But after filling my all information it is showing a error message that "check your Roll No/ DOB and exam year", In my knowledge i filled all the values correctly. I tried many times but every time showing the same message. And this also confirm that i applied for net is online Mode only. I also tried to login to UGC Net site but it ios showing invalid details.

Can you please help me resolve this issue.

Please find the details below:
Roll No : 40800395
Name : Manoj Kumar Singhal
Date of Birth : 09.08.1983
Mother's name : Gayatri Singhal
Father's Name : Om Prakash Singhal
Subject : Geography
Exam Center : Mohanlala Sukhadiya University, Udaipur.
Center Code : 40
Mob No : 9785355925
Mail ID : shashanksinghal1988@gmail.com

Manoj Singhal
Enu sambyal

Jul 25, 2014

Not able to download ecertificate

Respected sir/madam

I am not able to download ecertificate from Ugc net online .
Which I cleared in June 2013 .it is urgently required by my employer and even for phd purpose

So kindly solve this solution as soon as possible .

Enu Sambyal

•my details are as follows
Name : Enu Sambyal
DOB : 05-07-1988
Roll no : 48091719

redbus.com - Bus not arrived refund money
    I booked 2 tickets from chennai to trichy through red bus...
    Vodafone - recharge not recieved
    Recharge for rs 44 not recieved. But money has been...
    Vodafone corporate plan - Vodafone Scam
    I am a Vodafone corporate plan 149 user. For the first...
    Pune(PCMC) RTO - permanent Licence not received
    Not recieved permanent licence till data. Applied and...
    QNET - Qnet Scandal
    U are perfectly brain washed..LOL...
    Tatadocomo - 9986325525 sim deactivated
    Dear sir Im siddeshwara gowda i'm using...
    tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in - unable to login
    Dear Sir/ Madam I am not able to login to renew my...
    213133 - WTF=== won a prize money of 2CRORES 50LAKHS
    BT Centre, 81 Newgate Street , Opposite St....