UGC-NET

Manipur

Consumer complaints and reviews about UGC-NET

arsalthaikkadan

Mar 21, 2017

e certificate UGC NET december 2015

I have cleared the UGC NET conducted in December 2015. But I could not download the e certificate for the same. Kindly inform me the procedure for getting the same please.

Application No: 37000141

e-mail : arsalthaikkadan@gmail.com

thanking you,
roly

Mar 17, 2017

education

HELLO SIR,
I WANT TO SAY THAT I HAVE CLEARED UGC NET EXAM HELD ON 27 DEC 2015 FOR ASSISTANT PROFESSOR . BUT I HAVE NOT RECIEVED THE CERTIFICATE TILL NOW. SIR PLEASE ISSUE MY CERTIFICATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.MY DETAILS ARE AS BELOW :-
NAME POOJA SINGH
MOBILE NO 8604460992
MAIL ID roly.singh81@gmail.com
Somaina Brahma

Mar 16, 2017

issue of net pass certificate

I couldn't get my net pass certificate of December 2015 My roll no.06004046
Name -Somaina Brahma,DOB-30/12/1992
Subject -Commerce
Email id -somainabrahma300@gmail.com
nilutpal narayan konwar

Mar 11, 2017

regarding ugc net certificate

sir, i have cleared ugc net in december 2015 but it shows candidate already registered with this email id, wrong email id and DoB etc. while i am trying to download my e-certificate. moreover no email is coming yet from ugc. please help me in getting my e-certificate. my details of exam are as follows:
Roll No: 06003354
Name: Nilutpal Narayan Konwar
Subject: Commerce
Exam Center: (Centre No. : 06006)
email id: nilutpalkonwar22@gmail.com
Priyanka ajay goswami

Mar 7, 2017

Did not receive e certificate

I am Priyanka sharma. I qualified UGC NET LAW 2014 December . I could not download my e-certificate from the official site of UGC till now.
Name: PRIYANKA SHARMA
Father's Name: VINOD KUMAR SHARMA
e-mail id: drmeenakshisharma123@gmail.
com
Mobile no: 8769873370
Please send my certificate as early as possible.
subhendu ghosh123

Mar 6, 2017

e-certifficate for net 2015,december

dear sir/mam
I beg to state that subhendu ghosh i qualified net 2015dec but I don't withdrawal e-certificate.so please suggest me how to withdrawal e-certificate . roll no;- 87004061 application no;- 5009219, subject :- geography, e-mail:- info.subhendughosh@gmail.com. phone no :- 7872803067

kindly reply soon.
Deep Kaur

Mar 1, 2017

Regarding unable to download e-certificate Dec.2015 UGC Net (Education)

Respected Sir/ Madam
With due respect I Gagandeep Kaur Brar qualified UGC-NET Dec.2015(Assistant Professor only) roll number is 12000131,but I am unable to download my E-certificate due to some issues like my Email is not registered actually I registered under the same E-mail ID. Even I have sent E-mails ugcnetonline.in2@gmail.com several times but till I have got any reply.Kindly suggest me any other procedureso that I can download my E-Certificate.

Gagandeep Kaur
Roll Number: 12000131
Examination City: Chandigarh
Vaishali Bhong

Feb 27, 2017

For Correction of Mother’s Name Spelling as SUMAN LAXMIMAN Instead of SAKHOOBAI ANKUSH.

Respected Sir/Madam
It is stated that I VAISHALI BHONG D/O Sh. BHONG ANKUSH LAXMAN. I appeared in UGC-NET June 2010 examination and passed the same. The date of result declaration is 08th Oct,2010.
In the certificate my mother's name is printed SUMAN LAXMAN.which is mistakenly printed instead of SAKHOOBAI LAXMAN.
So kindly correct my mother's name spelling as SAKHOOBAI ANKUSH not SUMAN LAXMAN that is wrongly printed.
Kindly do the same as soon as possible. I shall be thankful for the same.
Sincerely

Vaihsali Bhong
Roll No.50200201
E-Certificate No.-10101985
Archana Kale

Feb 27, 2017

I can not access my account.

I have cleared NET exam conducted in December 2015 and I did not get my e certificate yet, actually I forgot my e mail Id . I just want to know if we can get the e certificate just using my roll no and application number.
my application no. 50280730
my Roll No is 51003484
Sir please help me
my current e mail id is kalearchanak@gmail.com
looking forward help from you
nvanitha

Feb 22, 2017

Requesting genunity certificate qualified ugc-net lectureship held on dec 2003

I have qualified ugc net exam held on dec 2003 in computer science and application subject.i would like to get genuinity certificate from ugc for declaration of my probationary period.kindly tell how to get genuinity certificate.
Mailid:nvanitha81@gmail.com
Chemistry

Feb 20, 2017

Problem in form fillup

Sir/Madam I made a mistake during my form fillup process..Can I fillup the form again with a different chalan and with same mail address.please answer
Bramhavir Bramhane

Feb 19, 2017

filled wrong roll number in paper 3

Respected, Sir/Madam, 22 jan. 2017 i attended ugc net exam in Jalgaon Maharashtra and I'd mistake in darking of wrong circle of my roll number in paper 3. I noticed it immediately and ask to invigilator but did not get any response me. Please help me in this regard. My name Bramhavir Bramhane My roll no. 46000096 My email id bramhavir@gmail.com Thank you.
swati kadekot

Feb 14, 2017

E-CertificateDec2014 cbsc net

I have qualified CBSC NET DEC 2014 but I don`t find E-Certificate it shoes Error when download when i input my E mail Id
my mail Id is swatikadekot@gmail.com Please Issue my E-certificat its very urgent

E-mail Id - swatikadekot@gmail.com

SWATI DATTU PALVE

Feb 13, 2017

Net certificate

Res. Sir,
I SWATI DATTU PALVE appear in net exam form 2003 .now I want to search my result. Pass or not in net exam . Please tell me without roll number how I see my result .
DOB 20/01/1980
s.riang

Feb 9, 2017

unable to download e certificate

Hello sir
I Have clear my cbse net exam of December 2015 for assistant professor only,but iam unable to download my e certificate as I did forgot my email id and when u try to retrieve my password it shows incorrect email id or date of birth ...what should I do kindly help !
Baljinder saggu

Feb 9, 2017

JRF e-certificate dec 2016

Respected sir/madam
When will the e-certificate of JRF Dec 2016 under grivances display on site... I need it, as neither i got the letter nor certificate..
name Baljinder kaur
Dob -21/10/1990
Rollno- 60001287
email id- saggu2190@yahoo.com
Kiran_Bala

Feb 7, 2017

For Correction of Mother’s Name Spelling as ANGOORI DEVI Instead of ANGURI DEVI.

Respected Sir/Madam
It is stated that I Kiran Bala D/O Sh. Ram Kumar. I appeared in UGC-NET June 2015 examination and passed the same. The date of result declaration is 29th step,2015.
In the certificate my mother's name is printed Anguri Devi.which is mistakenly printed instead of Angoori Devi.
So kindly correct my mother's name spelling as Angoori Devi not Anguri Devi that is wrongly printed.
Kindly do the same as soon as possible. I shall be thankful for the same.
Sincerely

Kiran Bala
Roll No.23001851
E-Certificate No.-151009070
Imranul Haque

Jan 29, 2017

Arabic

Sir'
22nd January 2017 i attended ugc net exam in kolkata and I'd mistaken in darkening of wrong circle of my roll no.in paper 1. I noticed it immediately and ask to invigilator but did not get any help. I was so helpless.

IMRANUL HAQUE
Hilal Shan

Jan 23, 2017

didn't get allowed in exam center

Sir/Mam
My name is Hilal Ahmad Shan.I travelled 80 kms for my NET exam.But I was late by five minutes. The principal of Amarsingh college Gogibagh Srinagar didnt allow me.And I was not able to give my examination. There were two more candidates with me, the same thing happened with them. After that I contacted my friends whose centers were at other places. They told me those students were allowed, who were late by 15_30mins.Then it is complete injustice with us.Please help me in this regard.
sumayyarb

Jan 22, 2017

roll number not valid

Respected sir
I am not able to see my NET exam result July 2016. It show that my roll number is invalid.how can l solve this problem . pls help me.
My name- Sumayya R.B
Date of birth- 25/05/1994
My roll number- 37009796
Application number- 60621651
E mail id- sumiproject16@gmail.com
Nonong tekseng

Jan 21, 2017

History

I have filledup my form in history but in admit card it is sanskrit. What should i do now? Please help
Avneet gandhi

Jan 20, 2017

Can't access my account to download net admit card

I don't remember my password and I have to download my admit card forthe exam.when I tried to access through the options provided there.the OTP no and the link for downloading the admit card is not coming ,which should be there in 15 minutes.As a result of which I have no idea about my exam centre and I am unable to download my admit card.kindly help me regarding this problem as soon as possible.
monali dhone

Jan 19, 2017

Can't access my account to download NET admit card.

I don't remember my application I.d and password and I have to download my NET admit card. When I tried to access through the option provided, even after giving correct details it says "There is no Application Form Filled with this details. Kindly try with the correct Inputs Details."
Is it because i fail to download the confirmation page? And if so what can be done? As I've paid the challan fee and everything. Please help
Bhavna2

Jan 18, 2017

Ugcnet application form

By mistake error of dob in application form. What to do?
Nandana Murali

Jan 18, 2017

Cannot download Admit Card

I've filled up the NET application form.And paid the form fee through my bank account and the transaction and everything was successful as well.I can't download my NET admit card as I remember my application I.d and password and can't even get to my account as even, after providing the correct details it says "you have not paid the examination fee for application form.now you are not allowed to login." If so please find a solution to help me get my admit card.

paytm - hffhgfff
    Complent problem (78)40 (81 )92 (28)
    k.sivakumar - non receipt of reminder mail-Reg.,
    Dear sir Reminder2: For PAN BMNPS2964R demand...
    V2Soft - time for change
    Yes, it is time for change... it's time to throw him...
    India Post - ITEM LOST ON DELIVERY
    Dear SirMadam, I P.Mamatha sent speed...
    NSDL PAN CARD - Pan Card Not Received....
    Dear Sir/Madam, I had applied the PAN Card on...
    swift VDi - TURBO
    Dear Sir, I am writing today to complain...
    coolpad note5 mobile - mobile heat
    I am use coolpad note5 purchase last month.... This...
    Bajaj Avenger 220 street - Engine noice issue at higher rpm
    Hi Team, I purchase avenger street 220 last year...
    Dish TV - Change of registered mobile no
    Sir My registered mobile has stolen during my...