prasad pathade

Feb 19, 2015

about amount

I have qualified jrf and and applied for same through prescribed procedure. . .. .since it is now 4th month from the date of registration. . .. and also submitted 2nd continuation certificate. . .but couldn't get 1st installment till now . . . .getting really frustrated, the phone at ugc office was showing busy . . .. plz give mi contact details

prasad pathade
dept of lib. and info sci., university of pune
email- just4prasad@gmail.com
palanikumar.M

Feb 7, 2015

Filling form correction

Respected sir /madam.
My Registration ID is : NFO-2014-15-OBC-TAM-6101.AND DOB: 08/06/1986.
Date of Registration : 06/2/15.

I am M. Palanikumar. I am Doing Ph.D in annamalai university 2014-2015. Ugc announced OBC students apply National Fellowship
for the year 2014-2015. I have to apply , but some mistake to fill application form.
The correction is date of Registration is 18/12/2015. But Origionally date is 18/12/2014.
Please accept the form. Thanking.
buddh priya karmraj rahul

Jan 31, 2015

e-certificate is temporarily not available

Respected sir ,

I have qualified ugc-net june 2014 exam . but
my e-certificate is not downloading now. there is written "June-2014 :
Your e-certificate is temporarily not available Kindly wait. Contact
helpdesk for further information"

i am sending my all documents copy , please
help me and issue the e-certificate , thank you sir !

Roll No. = 34580058
Name = BUDDH PRIYA KARMRAJ RAHUL
Date of Birth = 07/01/1985
Mother's Name = KRISHNA DEVI
Father's Name = HODIL SINGH
Subject = LAW (58)
Exam Center = National P.G. College, Rana Pratap Marge, Lucknow (3414)
Coordinating university = Lucknow University, Lucknow
Session of Exam = june 2014

Buddh priya karmraj rahul
santosh dwivedi

Jan 27, 2015

wrong question in tourism second paper

I santosh kumar dwivedi attended examination dec 2013, my roll no. 22930005 i scored 206 marks when cut off was 208 marks.Sir there is a question in tourism second paper question no. 8 It is listed as World Heritage in Danger in May 2011. correct answer given by ugc is Manas National Park but sir Manas was listed in 1992 and after 19 years delisted in June 2011 on basis of this fact Manas answer wrong.Sir i have already submitted my opinion when first answer key given i select the option None of Above but sir it was not considered at the time of final answer key. sir please get it correct. I shall qualify by correcting this mistake
Thank you.................
Sonia Saini

Jan 12, 2015

Lost my Permission Letter

Good Morning!!
I have lost my permission later so i am unable to see my result. Please send me My Roll Number.

Name : Sonia Saini
Father Name : Shri Mohan Lal Saini
Date Of Birth : 07-April-1986
Bank Slip Ref No : 10618396
Esha Fernandes

Jan 6, 2015

Unable to download e-certificate for UGC NET

I have applied for UGC NET exam in 2013, my roll no is 41120022 have received marks 54.29%.
I am unable to get E-Certificate, after Giving net exam in 2013 i have cleared my masters in 2014 passed with 57.5%
can you guide me the procedure to get my e-certified for this net exam

Roll No 41120022
e-mail esha.fernandes@yahoo.com or p_maggie@rediffmail.com
waiting for you reply
Raghil Raj

Jan 1, 2015

unable to download UGC NET e certificate

I am Raghil Raj P R (roll no:57010281)( Category :OBC) wrote UGC NET Exam in subject: Economics(code: 01) in JUNE 2014 and qualified for Lectureship only with a total mark of 58.86%. But i am unable to download e certificate from website even though I can login. There is no link or option to download e certificate. I can view my marks and roll number is there in results. kindly help in this regard.

email: raghilrajpr@gmail.com
Abdulrahman Amanath

Dec 17, 2014

ugc net dec 2014

i completed my online registration and payment in the due dates, but unfortunately i couldnt send the attested copies of the required documents befor the last date . can i write the examination or will i have the result??
laishram naoba singh

Nov 19, 2014

payment of fee check

i laishram naoba singh from manipur had applied net exam 2014 december. i have paid examination fee for net exam in obc category
amount of rs.225 on 18th of november 2014 and my transaction id is M3213025 and my roll no:39140030 the thing i woul like u to considered is still i cannot download my application form because of payment status is not recieved yet so sir please considered my request
mohitkamboj

Nov 18, 2014

for changing the ugc net oped subject

dear sir,
i have put wrong net oped subject hindi in place of commerce.in modify date it can't be changed.please give me a right way so that i can give my net exam.i shall be thankful to you for this.
mohitkamboj

Nov 18, 2014

not picking neccesry ph call

my complaint is about the employes appointing for helpline calls,they always put the helpline busy by misplacing the speaker.so many urgent person don't get their question's ans. plz take some action.
shyan

examination fee

today the last date for pay exam fee online but i can not pay the exam fee. my roll no. is 72301815.
please help me.
mohinder sharma 1971

Oct 18, 2014

Refund of fees

I paid as booking amount of Rs 10,000 for admission in B tech in Arni University Himachal Pardesh vide R/No 2109 dated 31-05-2014 for my Daughter Shikha Sharma.Then I did not sent my daughter for admission due to some domestic reasons. I went for refund of the same with my daughter for a number of times, but all in vain. Then I wrote a letter for refund on 15-09-2014 by speed post , unfortunately I have not received the amount.
You are as such requested to get my money refunded at the earliest and oblige.

Mohinder Sharma
Father of Shikha Sharma
Ward no 3/4 Samba J&K
Mob No 09697624200
mohinder sharma 1971

Oct 18, 2014

Refund of Booking amount Arni University HP

You are as such requested to get my money refunded at the earliest and oblige.

Mohinder Sharma

Oct 17, 2014

about photo correction

I was
passed UGC NET exam on 30th June 2013, but the photograph i.e. on my
NET e-Certificate is by mistake another person (not mine). That's why
it makes problem to verification of my net e-Certificate.
So, please give me suggestion about this.
My further details regarding my NET eCertificate is as bellow:

1) Full name of the candidate :- DHOTRE JYOTI BHAGWAN

2)Full name fathers :- DHOTRE BHAGWAN KASHINATH
3)Full name mothers :- DHOTRE BADAM BHAGWAN

4) Date of test :- 30 June 2013.

5) Subject name and code :- Geography (80)

6) Center name and code :- University of Pune ( 50 )

7) Exam seat Number :- 50800289

8) Ref. No.:- 10242500

9)Mail-id. : jyoti.dhotre74@gmail.com

UGC

666 indicates disqualification for adopting unfair means

Dear Sir , I had attempted paper conducted by UGC NET for June 2013 co-ordinating university code 17 (Delhi ) subject code 87 (computer science and applications) I was just shocked to see my result as "666 indicates disqualification for adopting unfair means" instead of being awarded the marks ,

I am feeling so traumatised . please help advise how I can proceed with getting the same corrected.

Wrong Result in UGC NET June 2013
I have given UGC NET exam in June 2013 and have attempted the exam sincerely and honestly. I was shocked to receive code 666 in my result. Kindly resolve the matter as the result is wrong and false allegation against me. Inquire the matter as quickly as possible and provide justice to me.

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have given net exam in June 2013 and have attempted the exam sincerely and honestly. I was shocked to receive code 666 in my result. Kindly resolve the matter as the result is wrong and false allegation. Inquire the matter as urgent as possible and provide justice to me.

Wrong result

I have given net exam in June 2013 and have attempted the exam sincerely and honestly. I was shocked to receive code 666 in my result. Kindly resolve the matter as the result is wrong and false allegation. It will ruin my career because of someone else's mistake. Enquire the matter as urgent as possible and provide justice to me.

Unable to download eCertificate NET Dec. ,2012
As per instructions I sent my attested documents But to this date I have not received my eCertificate. I cleared NET of Dec. 2012. Please help me download my certificate as I am losing jobs from my hand. I request you, please! My roll no. is 23170380 and my email id is hitesh_k_prajapati@yahoo.co.in

for net ecertificate
I HAVE CLEARED UGC NET EXAM HELD ON 24th JUNE 2012.I APPLIED VIA OFFLINE MODE.BUT STILL CANNOT DOWNLOAD E-CERTIFICATE.

unable to download e certificate
I have cleared ugc net exam held on 24th june 2012. I applied via offline mode. But still can not download e certificate.

unable to download e certificate

I have cleared UGC NET Exam held on Dec. 2012 applied via offline mode, but still Cannot download E - Certificate...

Aug 20, 2013
E MAIL ID shivu.sn09@gmail.com
Bornali Nath Dowerah

Aug 17, 2013
Unable to download eCertificate NET Dec. ,2012
As per instructions I sent my attested documents on July 2nd, 2013. But to this date I have not received my eCertificate. I cleared NET of Dec. 2012. Please help me download my certificate as I am losing jobs from my hand. I request you, please! My roll no. is 68300009 and my email id is bornali.nd9@gmail.com .
Bornali Nath.
Chitra Mani

Jul 27, 2013
Inabiliy to download ecertificate
Respected Sir

I have cleared net exam in june 2012 (supplementary result). But, i am unable to download the ecertficate for the same. I have tried at ugc's helpline no. but the phone is always out of order. I have sent them mails also, but have got no response from their side. Please guide me in this regard. My details are as follows:

Name - Mani Vig

Mani Vig
kasturi sinha

Jul 25, 2013
e-cerificate for june-12 (offline mode )not recieved
I appeared and qualified my NET (june-12) exam.I applied through off-line mode.I am unable to download my e-certificate.My details -
Subject-social work(10)
Roll-12100086
email-kasturisghosh@gmail.com
kindly help me
simmi chawla

Jul 24, 2013
PHD from NIMS University (RAJ)
Respected sir
With profound regards it is stated that this is Simmi Chawla, Research Scholar NIMS University (Raj) regarding REG NO NIMSUR/REG/ACAD/PHD/2009/2607/9901.
This is so shameful that NIMS University (Raj) is playing such dirty games with students. They are just only doing the making money and do not care about the student’s future.
I have submitted my whole fee of Rs. 1, 21000 in July 2011. They gave me admission in back date and enrolled me in 2009 Batch.
There are no guidelines for the coursework in University. I got registration letter for the same in August 2011 without coursework.
After that I sent my synopsis there more than 3 times. But each and every time I received the same rejection letter. Now the situation is that there is no further process going on. In my friend circle 8 candidates are also facing the same situation.
I get to know from the other sources also that the more than 500 students have already been registered under the same procedure.
Moreover when the inspection from UGC had come in November 2011, they suddenly called me up and complete my fake details and reports within 2 days of time period.
Website of UGC shows the clear report of Inspection. So it means that this is not providing the correct information to the students.
Here I m sending copy of my fee receipt, registration letter & synopsis. I want my whole fee back.
Kindly pay attention and take effective steps to control these kinds of Education scams in India.
parvathyradiesh

Jul 22, 2013
Not received e-certificate

I have cleared UGC NET Exam held on June 2012 applied via offline mode, but still Cannot download E - Certificate...
Name : Parvathy P V

Santo A
Yatheesha A

Jun 27, 2013
Unable to download UGC NET E-Certificate

This is Yatheesh.A I cleared UGC-NET on June-2012 Roll No:06211439, DOB:30.07.1986, Mail ID: Yatheesha86@gmail.com,

I am unable to download my E-Certificate kindly help me to get this certificate its very useful my future career.

Awaiting your favorable response

-MANJUNATH DOLLIN

aravind1986

Jun 24, 2013
English
Sir, I cleared NET(English) in June 2012(Supplementary). I applied in offline mode due to the problems in UGC net servers. I am yet to receive my e certificate. Im missing many job offers just because I don't have the certificate. Now the Tamilnadu teacher recruitment board board has called for Assistant Professor recruitments for which my Net certificate is a vital necessity without it I will lose a rare chance to get a government job. Please look into this matter and make my life better. Name: R.Aravind. Roll no: 10301043.
parunathan

May 29, 2013
cant open ugc net e-certificate
Sir/Madam,
I am Parvathi. I have passed ugc net for lecturership in dec 2011. I got my e-certificate but cant open the password protected pdf file using my password. whom should i contact for resolving this problem? I have already mailed many times to the "help"email ID given by ugc. But I dint get any response.I have also posted in speed post to ugc delhi regarding this issue. Till now I have not got any reply. What else can I do to get the file opened?Please help me.
hiranya

May 22, 2013
Unable to open e-certificate
I have clear NET June 2012 Which roll no is 70360039 but i unable to open my e-certificate. password and date of birth is also correct .id- hiranyamedhi@yahoo.com , 8876390039
charatraj

May 1, 2013
e certificate sent by ugc doesnot open despite fulfilling all requirements
Charatraj@yahoo.com
Mobile number 9716530837
June 2012 (online applicant) Roll no 17171033

The concerned officer
UGC,
It is to bring it to your kind attention that the abovesaid examination was qualified by me securing 65.71% marks. But e certificate has not been issued. When I tried to download the certificate from the link appearing in my Profile from UGC website, it gave message that “ YOU ARE TRYING TO OPEN A WITHHELD CERTIFICATE”.
The necessary information is given below:
Roll No. 17171033
Name CHARAT RAJ
Date of Birth 05/07/1072
Mother's Name MRS MEENA
Father's Name MR. PRITHVI RAJ
Subject MANAGEMENT
Exam Center DELHI, GGSIP UNIVERSITY , FAIRFIELD INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, KAPASHERA, NEW DELHI

I don’t know why this message appears because I have already sent my attested copies of PG, Caste certificate etc. in January, 2013. Kindly make adequate arrangement to enable me to download my certificate. I can be reached at my mobile numbers – 9716530837, 9312650481. I have sent several e mail and letters to the ugc office but all in vain.
Hope a prompt action at your end.
Thanking you in anticipation
Yours sincerely
Charat Raj
K – 1 /38, mohan garden, new delhi 110059
Rajashekhar Shirvalkar

Apr 15, 2013
Not recieved e certificate june-2012
I Rajashekhar Shirvalkar passed net june 2012 in the subject of Education still i can't get e certificate. please help me.
Reg.no: 24090169
sub: Education
date of birth: 12-06-1971
e-mail: rajshirvalkar@hotmail.com
amita arora

Mar 28, 2013
raising merit has given us in the hand of fortune

i am amita arora , subject code is 17 roll no 17171582. dec 2012 candidate.as ugc declared the DEC 2012 result with pre defined criteria. sir, there are subjects where merit has gone up to 70% like education.
i am a management candidate (code 17). the merit is 65%.. sir even Govt has the maximum eligibility to enter into any course is 60%
why there is raising of high merit... in last June ugc revised the results........ who have been qualified the ugc basic criteria got ugc net qualified
so i am most unfortunate person who have not tried in june 2012.

i have got 7 marks less in 65% merit.sir there will be thousands of candidates like me.... kindly look into matter for revising the results and set the basic criteria

depending upon transparency and to promote teaching profession not on purely fortune
sreejesh

Mar 18, 2013
UGC NET: non-inclusion of roll number
I have appeared the examination (Roll Number: 46172356, Date of Birth: 01-05-1984) on June 24th 2012 in management (subject code: 17) (exam centre: Osmania University, Hyderabad [centre code: 46]), the results published on 18th Sep 2012. As per the eligibility criteria for general category, 40 % for first paper, 40% for second paper and 50 % for the third paper and overall 55 %, I have qualified for UGC NET lectureship with an overall percentage of 67.43, satisfying all the minimum cut-off criteria for paper I (76%), II (72%) and III (54.67%). However, the result published by UGC on 18th September 2012 and its supplementary lists, my roll number was not included. Since then, I have been under the impression that UGC will publish another list or publish the e-certificate through online. So far I haven’t received any response from UGC and not able to download the e-certificate. I have been trying to contact through the help line number provided in UGC website, but not able to reach the concerned people. As a job aspirant in academics, this certificate is very valuable to me. Therefore, I kindly request you to take necessary steps to initiate the process of getting my certificate as soon as possible.

Address for Correspondence: Sreejesh S

Sreejesh S
mukti singh srinet

Feb 17, 2013
PHYSICAL EDUCATION
myself mukti singh srinet,i'm from general category,i secured 62.86% and my roll no. is 05470013 in june 2012 NET but because of the sudden change in the qualifying marks...i was not selected...plz do justice with us...at least you should keep 60% fr general category...only we people from generaL category suffer a lot...this is the reason why crime is increasing in our country..there is no equality...Don't spoil our career..you people are playing with us..
Previous 1234 Next

Shanti Gopal Hospital Indirapuram - its not a hospital its a hell with staff animals
i want a contact no. of a doctor from the staff wheni got...
UGC-NET - UGC EXAM
Aircel - AIrcel
Hi Shweta, Thank you for reaching us at Social...
ICICI Bank Credit Card - Charged for 2 tickets even when in offer
Hi, I am using icici coral credit card. Booked two...
Prepaid top up recharge - Dish Tv
Hi Musdik, Thank you for reaching us at Social...
Ebay India - eBay India
Dear Kumar Doshi, We have taken a note of your details...
Aircel - AIrcel
Hi Bidisha, Thank you for reaching us at Social...
Lt.Governor,DELHI, - against gujarat police
Already I register complain in Human rights Delhi. But no...
LIC - Wrong surrender value
I am holding jeevan saral policy no. 124488626 with LIC. I...
313467 - birth certificate
My name is vadla bhaskar i have applied birth certificate...
Reviews | Complaints | Submit Complaint | View full list of Companies | Latest Complaints | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

UGC EXAM

Hi ,

I see the phone number given by UGC net website is purposely not answered for the person who attend it.
The reason I said this is when in some attempts the ring goes no body answers and after some time the message comes as that phone is busy.

The attendant is purposely keeping the receiver down instead of attending the phone for queries.

Channge of category from gen to obc
When I applied for ugc net june 2014 , I belonged to gen category ,but within 2-3 days the supreme court announced jats in obc category .By that time I had already dispatched my application .What to do ? as I dont see any option to change category. I called up on the help line .. but it was of no use .They said contact during result time. Please help!! I really need to change my category.

Grievance relating to UGC-NET exam Dec 2012
I would like to inform you that I have written the examination UGC – NET December 2012. But I have mistakenly marked 52 questions in Paper – I as against 50. But the answers for 51st (Qn. No.54) and 52nd (Qn. No.57) are correct. I need only 2 marks to get pass. The cut off for OBC is 54.86% and my percentage is 54.29%. My personal details are given as under:

My Profile
My email address is kshitij429@gmail.com.I have applied & qualified for 29 dec2013 exam.But my profle status shows not applied.

Sir/Madam
I have qualified the NET exam held in June 2013 in the subject of computer science and application and also submitted all required attested documents but still i am unable to download my e certificate from the link given in my profile. While I am clicking on this link it is showing that "you are trying to view a with held certificate". I cant understand the actual problem. so if anybody can help me on this regard please mail me at jogs.cse@gmail.com.

May 6, 2014
unable to download e certificate of june 2013 and request for hard copy at my address
My name is rashmi pradhan roll no.52580066.l appeared in law and qualified it.i am unable to download e certificate because i have forgotten my password i cannot retrieve password because my e mail id rashmi_pradhan2002@yahoo. Com cannot be opened because of error.l have forgotten its password.how can i retrieve my password.can i change my registered login id to pradhanrashmi2002@gmail.com .if not kindly send me hard copy to my home adress mentioned in application form Flat no.2B, Pratham Apartment, opp.homeguard office , harmu, ranchi 834002, jharkhand

UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD E - CERTIFICATE
I qualified UGC NET Dec 2012. (LIBRARY & INFORMATION SC.) I cant able to download my e certificate till now. Download link of e certificate is in my profile,but it shows to submit attested copies of certificates. I send all the copies on april , 2014.I called and send email to UGC. There is no response from their side.Sir ,please give me your suggestion .(My id is rchanderia@gmail.com)

not able to download net e-certificate june 2012
I cleared the Net exam on June 2012 ( roll no: 16171086), but i didnt receive the e-certificate, i have send all the attested copies of my certificates to the net bureau as directed by the ugc., but even then there is no response...i need to submit my net certificate to continue my job in the institution where i presently work. please help me

Unable to download e certificate
I qualified UGC NET Dec 2012. I cant able to download my e certificate till now. Download link of e certificate is in my profile,but it shows to submit attested copies of certificates. I send all the copies on October 2013.I called and send email to UGC. There is no response from their side.Sir ,please give me your suggestion .(My id is kasim_mlp@yahoo.com)

visual art
I Am Samta verema My roll Number was showing disqualification and my roll number was 34790233 kindly take necessary steps to improve my result

666 indicates disqualification for adopting unfair means

I Am Poonam My roll Number was showing disqualification and my roll number was 02170360 kindly take necessary steps to improve my result.

Hello sir
My result for Net june 2013 is shown as 666. Though I have not resorted to an kind of unfsirmeans I was quite shocked to see my result.

wrong result
i am qualifying JRF according to updated answer keys but i am shocked when i find 666 in result. what is this? why are you doing this with us? Plz sir don't play with our future..plz do justice..

sanskrit
I gave ugc net exam june 2013 .But my marks ugc's website not desplay .my roll is 172504340 and birth date 01/06/1988

Error 666
Please check all those who have given UGC-NET at RPVV, B-1 Vasant Kunj New Delhi. Error found in many role numbers who gave exam in this centre.
I have given the UGC- NET exam held in June 2013. I was shocked to see the error 666 in my marks list which says disqualified on the basis of using unfair means. It is very simple to put like this against the role number but it is their duty to explain with concrete evidence. In my center the invigilators himself was confused on the center number and he admitted at the last for the possibility of wrong information filled in the OMR sheet. Now who is responsible? Why a proper directions and information are not with invigilators? What is UGC doing with our careers? I had not used any unfair means. UGC will have to give an answer regarding this in detail with evidence. Just because of the negligence of the invigilator why should we suffer?

Error 666
I have given the UGC- NET exam held in June 2013. I was shocked to see the error 666 in my marks list which says disqualified on the basis of using unfair means. What is this? What is UGC doing with our careers? I had not used any unfair means. How can UGC pose allegations without any concrete evidence that it was done by the candidate? May be OMR sheets were folded by the invigilators. However, at our centre the invigilator misguided us with a wrong centre code at first and later very conveniently said that centre code is something else. In this case we were not left with any option but to change it using the pen eraser. How are students like us responsible for it? Our career is at stake. UGC will have to give an answer regarding this in detail with evidence. Just because of the negligence of the invigilator why should we suffer.
All of us who support kindly file a complaint or support this complaint. It will be of great help.

Not Showing Marks NET EXAM JUNE 2013
I HAVE APPEARED NET EXAM IN JUNE 2013.THE RESULT IS SHOWING 666 IN PLACE OF MARKS WHILE IT WAS NOT HAPPENED IN EXAMINATION.PLEASE GIVE ME REAL REASON FOR NOT DECLARING THE RESULT.

not yet received e-certificate
As per instructions I sent my attested documents on August 2nd, 2013. But to this date I have not received my eCertificate. I cleared NET of Dec. 2012. Please help me download my certificate as I am losing jobs from my hand. I request you, please! My roll no. is 46170958 and my email id is shah201030@yahoo.com can we take per personally by showing all the originals

Sir, This is to bring into your kind attention towards...
illegal temple construction in sector-31 LIG park - temple construction in sector-31 LIG park

NET EXAM

COMPLAINTS

NET Certificate

UGC INDIA

Consumer complaints and reviews about UGC INDIA
Sindhu Anandavalli

Aug 2, 2014
Re-examination of AnswerKey of june 2013
Sir, I Sindhu Anandavalli had applied for Redressal of Grievances for the NET Exam conducted by U.G.C on 30-06-2013,My Roll No is 32080224 ,subject opted is commerce ,I secured 210/350 (60 %) for the june exam 2013 .AS per the Press release issued by U.G.C, I submitted an application to Re-examine the answer key with supporting documents for the question Number 33, paper-I, Test Booklet code -X, along with a D.D of Rs 5000 in favour of the Secretry, U.G.C on 30-10-2013.Now U.G.C has published the updated answer keys on 21-04-2014, but U.G.C had not considered My application regarding Redressal of answer keys while issuing updated answer-keys.So kindly request to consider this complaint and make an justice and find the reason regarding the updated answer keys for not considering my application.Press release was attached here with.
Press Release
Result of NET held on 30th June, 2013
The University Grants Commission has declared the result today of NET held on 30th June,
2013 (and re-conducted on 8th September, 2013 in Delhi and Ranchi). Out of 738955
candidates registered for this examination, 574448 appeared. A total of 27402 candidates
have qualified for the eligibility of Lectureship. Out of these, 3684 candidates have qualified
for Junior Research Fellowship.
From June, 2012 onwards, UGC has taken major steps toward bringing objectivity and
transparency in the examination system. NET-June, 2013 was conducted completely in
objective mode in 78 subjects and at 79 centres spread across the country. The candidates
were allowed to carry the copy of OMR answer sheets on conclusion of the examination.
Also, UGC uploaded the answer keys and question papers on its website and invited online
feedback from the candidates. The answer keys were re-examined and updated wherever
necessary before finalization of result.
Also, it has been decided by the UGC that the candidates having grievance regarding answerkeys
even after declaration of this result, may send a written request to UGC within one
month supporting their stand with standard books/literature along with a demand draft of
Rs.5000/- in favour of Secretary, UGC. All such requests will be re-examined by the Expert
Committees. The result will be processed if any change is found in keys and additional
candidates will be qualified for JRF and/or eligibility for lectureship. The result of previously
qualified candidates will remain unchanged.
Secretary
University Grants Commission
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg
New Delhi-110002
Dated: 21st October, 2013
jeru

Jun 22, 2014
change of date reg.
why cant there be a change in the date, why do you prefer Sundays. Is that not God's day why do you steel God's day. plz try to keep the exam during the week days.
6 days are been given to us and 7th day it belongs to the God how can you steal it, is it not wrong on your side for pleasing the people.
plz have some concession and do some immediate changes.
pooja02sharma08

May 28, 2014
Regarding Qualifying Crieteria of UGC-NET DECEMBER -2012
I, Pooja Sharma, appeared in UGC-NET examination December 2012 in Economics. My roll No. is 14010440. my grand total is 228 out of 350. According to the UGC-NET Result of DECEMBER-2012 the qualifying cut-off for lecturership (in economics) for general category is 65.14%. and i got the aggregate 65.14% as per marksheet declared by UGC in their website.
I want to know whether i have qualified the net examination (dec-2012) in economics or not.
My paper wise marks are as follow:

paper i- 40 (40%)
paper ii- 40 (40%)
paper iii- 75 (50%)
cut-off- 65.14%
As per your criteria I had clear the net examination dec-2012. please help me in this regard.
thanks.
shajanvt1

Feb 3, 2014
Regarding verify my OMR sheet manually, 30th December 2012.
My name is Shajan Varghese T and my roll number is32470022. My subject of exam was Physical education (47) and test centre was University of Kerala, Thiruvanathapuram (32). My code for Paper 1 was "X" , out of the 50 questions I cleared 20 questions according to the new updated answer keys. From my carbon copy of OMR Sheet the following questions are correct. The question numbers which I got correct are as follows , 4(c), 8(c), 13(d), 14(c), 15(d), 16(c), 21(d), 22(c), 23(a), 24(c), 30(d),32(d), 36(a), 39(a), 40(b), 44(a), 51(a),52(d), 54(d) and 57(a). Total 20 answers are correct that is 40% but only 38% is shown in my mark list .

Kindly verify my OMR sheet manually and take the necessary actions to get my result published. I am expecting a favorable reply
I found that the qualifying cut-off (aggregate %age of Papers I, II, III) for lectureship eligibility in UGC NET conducted on 30th December 2012 for PHYSICAL EDUCATION in the unreserved category as 63.43.I belong to the unreserved category. I got an aggregate of 65.14 as per the updated answer keys but my roll number is not published in the results. Following are the marks I obtained in paper I, II and III respectively.

Roll No :32470022
Paper-1 :40 -40.00%
Paper-2 :82-82.00%
Paper-3 :106 -70.66%
Grand Total: 228 -65.14%

Kindly verify my results and do the needful to get my roll number published. I would also like to know about my mark list. I am expecting a favorable

Anhadvirk

Nov 22, 2013
Commerce
I Mandeep kaur appeared for ugc net June 2013. My roll no is 25080150.
My result shows disqualifying for adopting unfair means. I am shocked to see my result status because u didn't do anything like this. Please check the details regarding this and inform me.
Ref no. 10166317
Roll no. 25080150
Subject code 08
Guru Nanak dev university amritsar,
vaachas

Nov 2, 2013
error in marksheet
respected sir,
i rupali chaturvedi ,appeared in UGC NET Examination June 2013 with computer science stream.my roll no is 17871212.
My result for Net june 2013 is shown as 666 which says disqualified on the basis of using unfair means. Though I have not resorted to an kind of unfair means in exam I was quite shocked to see my result.
Co-ordinating university: Kirori Mal College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007(17)
Centre: Sidharath International Public School,pocket B, Facility Center, Gurudwara Road,(Opp. Park) Dilshad Garden, Delhi
Subject : Computer Science and Applications Code : 87
Ref No.: 10163922
roll no is 17871212.
you are requested to take necessary action to correct my result.

Rupali Chaturvedi
Kaikei

Apr 1, 2013
Aggregate percentage different from grand total percentage
My grand total is 224 (64%) and individual percentages in paper I, II, and III are 62%, 74%, and 58.67%, the average of which is 64.85%. So, there is a difference in the two percentages. According to the average percentage of the three papers i.e. 64.85%, I should have qualified for lectureship in Management.
But I am considered disqualified for lectureship. People getting lower average percentages have qualified.
Therefore, I kindly request you to consider my case and do the needful.
Anubhav

Jan 1, 2013
ugc -net June criteria
for everyone's correction here the qualifying criteria for UGC NET was 40% for Paper I and II and 45% for Paper III http://www.ugc.ac.in/net/marks241211.aspx

Kindly check 50 % is for JRF and nor for Lecturership.
jaisngh

Dec 12, 2012
qualifying criteria for exam
Student having score only 44% in computer are declared passed.......and other many student having more score are not in result list.......is this not a partiality....?
deepakj63

Nov 29, 2012
plea against UGS NET 2012
the new norms states that the candidates belonging to the general category are required to score an aggregate of 65 per
cent in all three of the NET’s papers to become eligible for college and university lectureship, while OBC candidates need to score 60 per cent and SC/ ST candidates need 55 per cent. It is to be noted that as per previous, general category students had
to get qualifying marks of 40 per cent in paper I and paper II while paper III they had to score 50 per cent, in case of OBC and SC/ ST students the qualifying percentage was 35, 35, 45 and 35, 35, 40 respectively in all the three papers2.
I had appeared for the June NET Examination 2012 and my aggregate percentage was 60% n my paperwise marks is as follows

Roll No Subject Code Name Paper-I Paper-II
Paper-III Aggregate
51171565 17(management) DEEPAK JHA 66.00% 60.00% 56.00% 60.00%

I just wanted to know whether i have qualified the NET examination
or not n your criteria for the qualification in the supplementary
result are as:
CATEGORY Minimum Marks (%) to be obtained
PAPER – I PAPER –II PAPER– III
GENERAL 40 (40%) 40 (40%) 75 (50 %)

As per your criteria i had cleared the exame.
ashadahiya

Nov 28, 2012
complaint regarding ugc net result
I Asha also gave the ugc net in the subject Education my roll number is 72082472 i got the aggregate 61.14 as per mark sheet declared by ugc in their website. i belong to general category so the criteria 65% aggregate to qualify net. its ok . But i want a answer that i have colleague who also gave ugc net exam in Education under roll number 48091218 aggregate as per ugc mark sheet is 55.23 and he also belongs to general category and the shocking news is that he qualified the ugc net as per result declared by ugc in their website what critetria they adopted to select him why i was not selected my marks is more them him.
shalini

Nov 21, 2012
qualifying criteria for exam
ugc have set 65% for general candidate qualifying marks ugc declared 12 nov. supplementary result in this result 61250127 get 664%marks qualified my roll no. is 61200220 and i got 64.89% but i can not declared pass sir pl. help me

Education
Education Paper=||| QUS 38 UGC ANS-KEY(B) WRONG and Ans C is correct. Match the items of list-B Iist-a
(a) conservative society
(5) culture

kusumsharma99@rocketmail.com

Oct 4, 2012
job and carrier
i kusum also gave the ugc net in the subject Education my roll number is 26090188 i got the aggregate 59.20 as per mark sheet declared by ugc in their website. i belong to general category so the criteria 65% aggregate to qualify net. its ok . But i want a answer that i have colleague who also gave ugc net exam in Education under roll number 48091218 aggregate as per ugc mark sheet is 55.23 and he also belongs to general category and the shocking news is that he qualified the ugc net as per result declared by ugc in their website what critetria they adopted to select him why i was not selected my marks is more them him.
sorabh

Sep 26, 2012
complaint against wrong answrs given in updated answer keys of ugc net june 2012
answer of some questions are given wrong in updated answer keys of ugc net for subject- computer science. now tell me what can we do?
anniet

ugc net june 2012
The complaints against ugc is not true.In the notification it was clearly said that the percentages given are ONLY the preliminary

criteria for the preparation of final result and Ugc made it clear that final criteria will be fixed by it only before declaring the

result.So there is no point in blaming after the declaration of results.
jomon tc

Sep 24, 2012
ABOUT NET EXAM RESULT
For the last few years the criteria for clearing ugc net exam was paper-i (40 marks out of 100 )paper- ii (40 marks out of 100)paper -i +paper-ii (50% out of 200) and paper -ii ( 90 marks out of 200) for general category students .These was very clear in the previous notifications. But from june 2012 onwards the pattern of exam was changed .The new criterion for passing ugc net is :
paper -i 40 marks out of 100
paper -ii 40 marks out of 100
paper -iii 75 marks out of 150

In the notification it was very clear. But after exam an additional criterion was introduced as aggregate 65% that is about 228 total out of 350.Sir it was not in the notification . They are saying that the final result will be decided as per their discretion . Sir it is not fair .First of all ugc net is only an eligibility exam , it is not an exam for granting jobs or selecting employees.There for all those students who pass the qualification marks as per notification should include in the selection list.If they want to change the criterion then apply in the coming exam after clearly indicating in the notification itself.
Previous 1 Next

help@uidai.gov.in - adreess wrong
my dear sir mere aadhar card me mera mobile no, galat hai...
illegal construction - illegal construction leads to narrowing of sub main road
i request ghmc circle no 7 (old khairtabad) to take stick...
BSNL PUNE - Broadband
There is no broadband service available in Narhe area.
Star Plus - SET THE REPEAT TELECAST OF PYAAR KA DARD HAI
HELLO SIR, I HAVE A COMPLAINT AGAINST STARPLUS...
Ibps - Please Change my exam date because my SSC CGL 2014 exam...
Respected sir, I SHAIK SHAMSHEER ALI, appearing for...

UGC certificate NET Exam

UGC INDIA

Consumer complaints and reviews about UGC INDIA
Sindhu Anandavalli

Aug 2, 2014
Re-examination of AnswerKey of june 2013
Press Release
Result of NET held on 30th June, 2013
for Junior Research Fellowship.
necessary before finalization of result.
qualified candidates will remain unchanged.
Secretary
University Grants Commission
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg
New Delhi-110002
Dated: 21st October, 2013
jeru

Jun 22, 2014
change of date reg.
plz have some concession and do some immediate changes.
pooja02sharma08

cut-off- 65.14%
thanks.
shajanvt1

Feb 3, 2014
Regarding verify my OMR sheet manually, 30th December 2012.

Roll No :32470022
Paper-1 :40 -40.00%
Paper-2 :82-82.00%
Paper-3 :106 -70.66%
Grand Total: 228 -65.14%

Anhadvirk

Nov 22, 2013
Commerce
I Mandeep kaur appeared for ugc net June 2013. My roll no is 25080150.
Ref no. 10166317

respected sir,
Subject : Computer Science and Applications Code : 87
Ref No.: 10163922
roll no is 17871212.
you are requested to take necessary action to correct my result.

Rupali Chaturvedi
Kaikei

Apr 1, 2013
Aggregate percentage different from grand total percentage
Therefore, I kindly request you to consider my case and do the needful.
Anubhav

Jan 1, 2013
ugc -net June criteria

Kindly check 50 % is for JRF and nor for Lecturership.
jaisngh

or not n your criteria for the qualification in the supplementary
result are as:
CATEGORY Minimum Marks (%) to be obtained
PAPER – I PAPER –II PAPER– III
GENERAL 40 (40%) 40 (40%) 75 (50 %)

As per your criteria i had cleared the exame.
ashadahiya

job and carrier
sorabh

anniet

ugc net june 2012

result.So there is no point in blaming after the declaration of results.
jomon tc

Sep 24, 2012
ABOUT NET EXAM RESULT
paper -i 40 marks out of 100
paper -ii 40 marks out of 100
paper -iii 75 marks out of 150

Previous 1 Next

help@uidai.gov.in - adreess wrong
my dear sir mere aadhar card me mera mobile no, galat hai...
illegal construction - illegal construction leads to narrowing of sub main road
i request ghmc circle no 7 (old khairtabad) to take stick...
BSNL PUNE - Broadband
There is no broadband service available in Narhe area.
Star Plus - SET THE REPEAT TELECAST OF PYAAR KA DARD HAI
HELLO SIR, I HAVE A COMPLAINT AGAINST STARPLUS...
Ibps - Please Change my exam date because my SSC CGL 2014 exam...
Respected sir, I SHAIK SHAMSHEER ALI, appearing for...

NET Certificate

shopclues.com - Return requested for ShopClues order 17970481
I have ordered for an LED TV worth of 30999/- and it...
IRCTC - food supply in premium trains.
Sir, I B.Narasinga Rao, M 47, traveled in sleeper...
MAAC - JAYANAGAR, Bangalore - Admission cancel, but not refund my Money
I have applied for admission to 3DS Max course on...
Ibps - APPLICATION FORM
I FORGET TO KEEP PRINTOUT OD IBPS CLARK 4 AND PO 4 WHAT I...
IRCTC Catering Services - Regarding low quality and less quantity food
I traveled from santragachi to coimbatore by premium...
Dish TV - Dish Tv
Dear KULDEEP BASU , Thanks for voicing your concern....

complaints

(Army)Asc records(south) Banglore - Grant of penisionary benefits
1. Please refer to Asc record south letter...
UGC-NET - complaints
Welcome, student1207My ComplaintsMessagesLog out Submit...
BSNL - Tower Problem
My name is Jebu living in 10, Sowbhagiya Nagar, A Block,...
Airtel - bill weber
Hello Sir, My broad band connection by the...
help@uidai.gov.in - lost aadhar card
I, Mr. Satyajeet Kulkarni didn't receive my aadhar...

complaints

BSNL - Tower Problem
My name is Jebu living in 10, Sowbhagiya Nagar, A Block,...
UGC-NET - ugc NET Certificate
Welcome, student1207My ComplaintsMessagesLog out Submit...
Airtel - bill weber
Hello Sir, My broad band connection by the...
help@uidai.gov.in - lost aadhar card
I, Mr. Satyajeet Kulkarni didn't receive my aadhar...
Sir i have written the exams last may but my two results...
Policy Bazaar - amount deducted from my a/c but not respond from policy...
hi MY CAR REG NO KA 18 N 2498 INSURANC RENIVAL AMOUNT...

ugc NET Certificate

SOCIAL WORK. Code 10
E MAIL ID shivu.sn09@gmail.com

UGC-NET - NET
Sir i have written the exams last may but my two results...
Policy Bazaar - amount deducted from my a/c but not respond from policy...
hi MY CAR REG NO KA 18 N 2498 INSURANC RENIVAL AMOUNT...
356296 - Hunger strike on saturday , freedom park
Hi guys, We are all doing a hunger strike in freedom...
samsung power bank - not replace or refunding my account
i purchased samsung power bank white on 30/04/2014...and...
Karbon Andoride One Sparkle BLue - Regarding replacement of KARBON Android mobile
My daughter Nandini Sharma has ordered Karbon Andoride One...

Sunny Dhingra Fraud - Fraud
    I want to let you all know about Sunny Dhingra, I have...
    PAN NSDL - No Acknowledgement
    Reprint Pan card but no acknowledgement acknowlegement...
    IITians Pace - fraud
    pace only focused on toppers.... what about others...
    EPF PENSION - Pension not received
    28th February 2015. ...
    shophunk - nonrefund of the amount 699/-
    I have participated in the samsung galaxy contest. I...
    Maharashtra Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board Pune - rosina
    Today I feel there was a wrong question in the maths...
    Reliance - RE : Disconnect my connection
    Dear Customer, We have noted your complaint and the...
    Nakamichi Techno Pvt Ltd /Smartab Android Tablet 7 inches MT12 - battery problem
    Smartab Android Tablet 7 inches X2 PLUS (MAH) battrry...
    HUNGAMA CHANNEL - Pokemon movies
    Please show Pokemon movies in Hindi. I have seen Pokemon...