UNITECH UNIHOMES 117 NOIDA

Consumer complaints and reviews about UNITECH UNIHOMES 117 NOIDA

Jul 23, 2012

Delay in UNITECH UNIHOMES Project and keelping its customers in dark.

required a 2 bhk in unihome...
plz contact 9650583969

Jan 3, 2012

Dear Mr. Ajay,

This is to confirm you that I am in receipt of your letter of reference number
UL:RED/NRUU/001127/113861 dated 12/12/2011 as mentioned above in which you asked for the
payment of the 9th floor roof. Installment for Tower No. A-4.

Please note that, last two days I visited the construction site to see the progress. There, I
was informed that the property completion would be delayed by two year more.The status and
progress of the construction also supported the statement made by your staff at the site.I
found only few labor (not more than 25) are working at construction site and there is nothing
development on site no development on building, no amenities, no internal roads.

This delay is going to put me in a very bad position as based on your commitment I have made
arrangement to vacate our present residence in the 2nd” quarter of 2011. Thus, kindly provide
me the following information:

1. what would be the new date of hand-over?

2. Will there be any compensation for the delay?
3. Will there be interest paid by you on the amount that has already been paid to you for the
period of the delay? What would be the rate of interest?
4. Will you start paying us for the delay as mentioned in the sale-agreement?

It was, indeed, very shocking that you did not notify us in advance for the delay of dates for
the hand-over and on the top of it, you continue to put the condition of interest on delay in
payment. This kind of unfair treatment is not expected from a reputed organization like
yours.The transparency is completely missing. A better approach would have been to be
transparent with your progress so that we could plan our finances and other related necessary
things accordingly.

Anyway, please reply to my questions (as mentioned above) so that I can decide upon/ make the
payment for the next installment. Please note that, I will make the payment only after I
receive a satisfactory reply from you.

Sincerely,
Vivek Kumar Srivastava
Flat No. 13C, (First Floor), Pocket - L
Sheikh Sarai, Phase –II
New Delhi -110017

Dec 26, 2011

Delay in UNITECH UNIHOMES Project and keelping its customers in dark.

Thanks for the information. I was planning to book a flat by UNITECH in 113. Now I'll change my plan and shift to some other builder in the nearby project.

Dec 22, 2011

Delay in UNITECH UNIHOMES Project and keelping its customers in dark.

We booked our flats in UNIHOMES sec 117 NOIDA in 2009 and unitech has not completed this project even 60%. They just give excuses (labours not avilable) and do not provide real cause of delay. Bad thing is that now they have completly stopped the work and doen't seem to complete before 2013 - 2014.

I would like to make new customers to BE AWARE OF UNITECH beacuse you may also face same situation after couple of years. Don't go behind their attactive advertisements they are all misleading. UNITECH is a CHEAT company. If want to know real truth of UNITECH see following group on FACEBOOK.

Unitech Unihomes Noida Buyers Group

also just see how we are struggling with UNITECH these are enough proofs to save your hard earned money from UNITECH Monster.

I WOULD REQUEST YOU TO AT LEAST READ FOLLOWING MAIL CHAIN BEFORE INVESTING IN UNITECH.

===================================

bakul thapkir bakul_tapkir@rediffmail.com
Dec 15 (7 days ago)
to customer.relat., ajay.bhatt, lipika, MANOJ, Pankaj, ajmeitei, amitbatra7, apdas75, arvind.ganjoo, bijaya, pandit_deepak, deepak.04.shar., dvsingh1999, dhirender.sbis., kamalgupta333, lalmohan.lal, maneesh.prasad, maniishkverma, manojyadav, manojkundu, jain.mohit, npthapliyal, nitindhamija, Gupta_Pankaj, pankajpriyam, pialihaldar

Dec 15 (7 days ago)
to bakul, customer.relat., ajay.bhatt, lipika, MANOJ, Pankaj, ajmeitei, amitbatra7, apdas75, arvind.ganjoo, bijaya, pandit_deepak, deepak.04.shar., dvsingh1999, dhirender.sbis., kamalgupta333, lalmohan.lal, maneesh.prasad, maniishkverma, manojyadav, manojkundu, jain.mohit, npthapliyal, nitindhamija, Gupta_Pankaj, pankajpriyam

I am just wondering with this unprofessional behavior of UNITECH. Making delay in reply proves that UNITECH do not have honest intentions towards its customers and its management is not serious.

I strongly recommend that UNITECH management should take this matter seriously and give us satisfactory response to prove their intentions. We trusted UNITECH and gave our hard earned money in good faith. Therefore UNITECH must be transparent.

We will be forced to take some action if UNITECH continues with the same careless and unprofessional behavior.

Vikas

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 4:30 PM, bakul thapkir <bakul_tapkir@rediffmail.com> wrote:

Dear Mr. Ajay Bhatt,We are still waiting for your reply on our question raised during our meeting on 10th Dec 2011.How many days it takes to reply the answer of your investors, your approach towards your customers is very in approriate and we warn you that we will take further action if you choose not to reply these mail and simply avoid.Also, when you are replying just reply everyone in the CC and dont try to escape this.Thanks & RegardsBakul TapkirUnitech Unihomes Buyer

Vikas Dec 15 (7 days ago)

Mail Delivery SubsystemDec 15 (7 days ago)
Hello vikas@gmail.com, We're writing to let you know that the group yo...

Mail Delivery SubsystemDec 15 (7 days ago)

Mail Delivery Subsystem mailer-daemon@google.com
to me

Hello vikas@gmail.com,

We're writing to let you know that the group you tried to contact (unihomes-noida) may not exist, or you may not have permission to post messages to the group. A few more details on why you weren't able to post:

* You might have spelled or formatted the group name incorrectly.
* The owner of the group may have removed this group.
* You may need to join the group before receiving permission to post.
* This group may not be open to posting.

If you have questions related to this or any other Google Group, visit the Help Center at http://groups.google.com/support/?hl=en_US.

Google Groups

----- Original message -----

I am just wondering with this unprofessional behavior of UNITECH.
Making delay in reply proves that UNITECH do not have honest intentions
towards its customers and its management is not serious.

I strongly recommend that UNITECH management should take this matter
seriously and give us satisfactory response to prove their intentions. We
trusted UNITECH and gave our hard earned money in good faith. Therefore
UNITECH must be transparent.

We will be forced to take some action if UNITECH continues with the same
careless and unprofessional behavior.

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 4:30 PM, bakul thapkir
<bakul_tapkir@rediffmail.com>wrote:

> Dear Mr. Ajay Bhatt,
> We are still waiting for your reply on our question raised during our
> meeting on 10th Dec 2011.
> How many days it takes to reply the answer of your investors, your
> approach towards your customers is very in approriate and we warn you that
> we will take further action if you choose not to reply these mail and
> simply avoid.Also, when you are replying just reply everyone in the CC and
> dont try to escape this.
> Thanks & Regards
> Bakul Tapkir
> Unitech Unihomes Buyer

> <http://sigads.rediff.com/RealMedia/ads/click_nx.ads/www.rediffmail.com/signatureline.htm@Middle?>
> Follow *Rediff Deal ho jaye!<http://track.rediff.com/click?url=___http://dealhojaye.rediff.com?sc_cid=rediffmailsignature___&cmp=signature&lnk=rediffmailsignature&newservice=deals>
> * to get exciting offers in your city everyday.

Reply Forward

4 older messages

Vijay Kumar RajpootDec 17 (6 days ago)
Hi Guys, I am agree with Vikas. You know I just got a email from Unitech for ...

Vijay Kumar RajpootDec 17 (6 days ago)

Vijay Kumar Rajpoot vijay_kmr@hcl.com
Dec 17 (6 days ago)
to me, bakul, customer.relat., ajay.bhatt, lipika, MANOJ, Pankaj, ajmeitei, amitbatra7, apdas75, arvind.ganjoo, bijaya, pandit_deepak, deepak.04.shar., dvsingh1999, dhirender.sbis., kamalgupta333, lalmohan.lal, maneesh.prasad, maniishkverma, manojyadav, manojkundu, jain.mohit, npthapliyal, nitindhamija, Pankaj

Hi Guys,

I am agree with Vikas.

You know I just got a email from Unitech for demand. I don't know that why there are asking us to provide money even they have not completed the floors.

See below mails form them...

"We have dispatched a demand letter for On Completion of 9th Floor Roof in Unihomes, Noida at your mailing address on 12.12.2011 . The due date of the same is 03.01.2012. "

I also heard that they are also launching new projects.

Vijay Kumar

From: Vikas [vikas@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2011 6:47 AM
To: bakul thapkir; customer.relation@unitechgroup.com
Cc: ajay.bhatt@unitechgroup.com; lipika dutta; MANOJ NAITHANI; Pankaj Srivastava; ajmeitei@yahoo.com; amitbatra7@in.com; apdas75@gmail.com; arvind.ganjoo@cnh.com; bijaya@gmail.com; pandit_deepak@rediffmail.com; deepak.04.sharma@gmail.com; dvsingh1999@rediffmail.com; dhirender.sbisht@gmail.com; kamalgupta333@yahoo.com; lalmohan.lal@cnh.com; maneesh.prasad@gmail.com; maniishkverma@gmail.com; manojyadav@gmail.com; manojkundu@yahoo.com; jain.mohit@jcb.com; npthapliyal@technip.com; nitindhamija@gmail.com; Pankaj Kumar Gupta; pankajpriyam@gmail.com; pialihaldar@gmail.com; Praveen Saxena, HCL-Industry Solutions; praveenk.sharma@tcs.com; preethr2singh@gmail.com; helloprem@gmail.com; rajukaul2007@gmail.com; ravindra.kumar@timesgroup.com; rizwan.afsar@gmail.com; sunjaygiri@gmail.com; hi.sanjeebdutta@gmail.com; satish_poddar10@yahoo.co.in; write2shail@gmail.com; shamsher_1965@rediffmail.com; shantanu.dhawan@gmail.com; rhlkmr2009@gmail.com; shirur@gmail.com; umesh_goyal2003@yahoo.com; vijaysiwal@gmail.com; Vijay Kumar Rajpoot; vishaldhama@gmail.com; yuddh.veer@rediffmail.com; saxena.ashu1@gmail.com; unihomes-noida@googlegroups.com; julkaarun@gmail.com; abhishekmehrotra.iisc@gmail.com; x_1y_2@rediffmail.com; zamir_delhi@yahoo.co.in

Vikas

Dear Mr. Ajay Bhatt, We are still waiting for your reply on our question raised during our meeting on 10th Dec 2011.How many days it takes to reply the answer of your investors, your approach towards your customers is very in approriate and we warn you that we will take further action if you choose not to reply these mail and simply avoid.Also, when you are replying just reply everyone in the CC and dont try to escape this.Thanks & RegardsBakul TapkirUnitech Unihomes Buyer

Reply Reply to all Forward

Pankaj SrivastavaDec 17 (6 days ago)
Hi guys, I think Unitech is continue to ignoring our requests even they don't...

Pankaj SrivastavaDec 17 (6 days ago)

Pankaj Srivastava pan77@rediffmail.com
Dec 17 (6 days ago)
to vijay_kmr, me, bakul_tapkir, customer.relat., ajay.bhatt, duttalipika34, mknaithani, ajmeitei, amitbatra7, apdas75, arvind.ganjoo, bijaya, pandit_deepak, deepak.04.shar., dvsingh1999, dhirender.sbis., kamalgupta333, lalmohan.lal, maneesh.prasad, maniishkverma, manojyadav, manojkundu, jain.mohit, npthapliyal, nitindhamija, Gupta_Pankaj

Hi guys,

I think Unitech is continue to ignoring our requests even they don't like to reply us, hence should take some legal action against them, please arrange to take some legal action against them.
thanks

On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 01:55:15 +0530 wrote

Hi Guys,

I am agree with Vikas.

You know I just got a email fromUnitech for demand. I don't know that whythere are asking us to provide moneyeven they have not completed the floors.

See below mails form them...

"We have dispatched
a demand letter for On Completion of 9th Floor Roof in Unihomes,Noida
at your mailing address on 12.12.2011
. The due date of the same is 03.01.2012. "

I also heard that they are alsolaunching new projects.

Vijay Kumar

From: Vikas [vikas@gmail.com]

Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2011 6:47 AM

To: bakul thapkir; customer.relation@unitechgroup.com

Subject: Re: Unitech UNihomes

I am just wondering with this unprofessionalbehaviorof UNITECH. Makingdelayin reply proves that UNITECH do not have honest intentions towards its customers and its management is not serious.

I stronglyrecommendthat UNITECH management should take this matter seriously and give us satisfactory response to provetheirintentions. We trusted UNITECH and gave our hard earned money in good faith. Therefore UNITECH must be transparent.

We will be forced to take some action if UNITECH continues with the same careless andunprofessionalbehavior.

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 4:30 PM, bakul thapkir
wrote:

Dear Mr. Ajay Bhatt,

Howmany days it takes to reply the answer of your investors, your approach towards your customers is very in approriate and we warn you that we will take further action if you choose not to reply these mail and simply avoid.Also, when you are replying just

reply everyone in the CC and dont try to escape this.

Unitech Unihomes Buyer

Deal ho jaye!to get exciting offers in your city everyday.

Pankaj Srivastava
Reply Reply to all Forward

bakul thapkir10:56 AM (1 hour ago)
Dear Mr. Ajay Bhatt, PLEASE REPLY IF ANY THING LEFT In meeting you have commi...

bakul thapkir10:56 AM (1 hour ago)

bakul thapkir bakul_tapkir@rediffmail.com
10:56 AM (1 hour ago)

PLEASE REPLY IF ANY THING LEFT

Thanks & Reagards
Unitech unihomes buyer

From: "bakul thapkir"<bakul_tapkir@rediffmail.com>
Sent: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 16:30:15
To: "customer.relation@unitechgroup.com"<customer.relation@unitechgroup.com>,"ajay.bhatt@unitechgroup.com"<ajay.bhatt@unitechgroup.com>
Cc: "lipika dutta "<duttalipika34@gmail.com>,"MANOJ NAITHANI "<mknaithani@gmail.com>,"Pankaj Srivastava "<pan77@rediffmail.com>,"ajmeitei@yahoo.com"<ajmeitei@yahoo.com>,"amitbatra7@in.com"<amitbatra7@in.com>,"apdas75@gmail.com"<apdas75@gmail.com>,"arvind.ganjoo@cnh.com"<arvind.ganjoo@cnh.com>,"bijaya@gmail.com"<bijaya@gmail.com>,"pandit_deepak@rediffmail.com"<pandit_deepak@rediffmail.com>,"deepak.04.sharma@gmail.com"<deepak.04.sharma@gmail.com>,"dvsingh1999@rediffmail.com"<dvsingh1999@rediffmail.com>,"dhirender.sbisht@gmail.com"<dhirender.sbisht@gmail.com>,"kamalgupta333@yahoo.com"<kamalgupta333@yahoo.com>,"lalmohan.lal@cnh.com"<lalmohan.lal@cnh.com>,"maneesh.prasad@gmail.com"<maneesh.prasad@gmail.com>,"maniishkverma@gmail.com"<maniishkverma@gmail.com>,"manojyadav@gmail.com"<manojyadav@gmail.com>,"manojkundu@yahoo.com"<manojkundu@yahoo.com>,"jain.mohit@jcb.com"<jain.mohit@jcb.com>,"npthapliyal@technip.com"<npthapliyal@technip.com>,"nitindhamija@gmail.com"<nitindhamija@gmail.com>,"Gupta_Pankaj@hcl.com"<Gupta_Pankaj@hcl.com>,"pankajpriyam@gmail.com"<pankajpriyam@gmail.com>,"pialihaldar@gmail.com"<pialihaldar@gmail.com>,"praveen.saxena@hcl.com"<praveen.saxena@hcl.com>,"praveenk.sharma@tcs.com"<praveenk.sharma@tcs.com>,"preethr2singh@gmail.com"<preethr2singh@gmail.com>,"helloprem@gmail.com"<helloprem@gmail.com>,"rajukaul2007@gmail.com"<rajukaul2007@gmail.com>,"ravindra.kumar@timesgroup.com"<ravindra.kumar@timesgroup.com>,"rizwan.afsar@gmail.com"<rizwan.afsar@gmail.com>,"sunjaygiri@gmail.com"<sunjaygiri@gmail.com>,"hi.sanjeebdutta@gmail.com"<hi.sanjeebdutta@gmail.com>,"satish_poddar10@yahoo.co.in"<satish_poddar10@yahoo.co.in>,"write2shail@gmail.com"<write2shail@gmail.com>,"shamsher_1965@rediffmail.com"<shamsher_1965@rediffmail.com>,"shantanu.dhawan@gmail.com"<shantanu.dhawan@gmail.com>,"rhlkmr2009@gmail.com"<rhlkmr2009@gmail.com>,"shirur@gmail.com"<shirur@gmail.com>,"umesh_goyal2003@yahoo.com"<umesh_goyal2003@yahoo.com>,"vijaysiwal@gmail.com"<vijaysiwal@gmail.com>,"vijay_kmr@hcl.com"<vijay_kmr@hcl.com>,"vishaldhama@gmail.com"<vishaldhama@gmail.com>,"yuddh.veer@rediffmail.com"<yuddh.veer@rediffmail.com>,"vikas@gmail.com"<vikas@gmail.com>,"saxena.ashu1@gmail.com"<saxena.ashu1@gmail.com>,"unihomes-noida@googlegroups.com"<unihomes-noida@googlegroups.com>,"bakul_tapkir@rediffmail.com"<bakul_tapkir@rediffmail.com>,"julkaarun@gmail.com"<julkaarun@gmail.com>,"abhishekmehrotra.iisc@gmail.com"<abhishekmehrotra.iisc@gmail.com>,"x_1y_2@rediffmail.com"<x_1y_2@rediffmail.com>,"zamir_delhi@yahoo.co.in"<zamir_delhi@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Unitech UNihomes

Vikas
12:11 PM (19 minutes ago)
to vikas_

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: bakul thapkir <bakul_tapkir@rediffmail.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 10:56 AM
Subject: Re: Unitech UNihomes
To: "customer.relation@unitechgroup.com" <customer.relation@unitechgroup.com>, "ajay.bhatt@unitechgroup.com" <ajay.bhatt@unitechgroup.com>
Cc: lipika dutta <duttalipika34@gmail.com>, MANOJ NAITHANI <mknaithani@gmail.com>, Pankaj Srivastava <pan77@rediffmail.com>, "ajmeitei@yahoo.com" <ajmeitei@yahoo.com>, "amitbatra7@in.com" <amitbatra7@in.com>, "apdas75@gmail.com" <apdas75@gmail.com>, "arvind.ganjoo@cnh.com" <arvind.ganjoo@cnh.com>, "bijaya@gmail.com" <bijaya@gmail.com>, "pandit_deepak@rediffmail.com" <pandit_deepak@rediffmail.com>, "deepak.04.sharma@gmail.com" <deepak.04.sharma@gmail.com>, "dvsingh1999@rediffmail.com" <dvsingh1999@rediffmail.com>, "dhirender.sbisht@gmail.com" <dhirender.sbisht@gmail.com>, "kamalgupta333@yahoo.com" <kamalgupta333@yahoo.com>, "lalmohan.lal@cnh.com" <lalmohan.lal@cnh.com>, "maneesh.prasad@gmail.com" <maneesh.prasad@gmail.com>, "maniishkverma@gmail.com" <maniishkverma@gmail.com>, "manojyadav@gmail.com" <manojyadav@gmail.com>, "manojkundu@yahoo.com" <manojkundu@yahoo.com>, "jain.mohit@jcb.com" <jain.mohit@jcb.com>, "npthapliyal@technip.com" <npthapliyal@technip.com>, "nitindhamija@gmail.com" <nitindhamija@gmail.com>, "Gupta_Pankaj@hcl.com" <Gupta_Pankaj@hcl.com>, "pankajpriyam@gmail.com" <pankajpriyam@gmail.com>, "pialihaldar@gmail.com" <pialihaldar@gmail.com>, "praveen.saxena@hcl.com" <praveen.saxena@hcl.com>, "praveenk.sharma@tcs.com" <praveenk.sharma@tcs.com>, "preethr2singh@gmail.com" <preethr2singh@gmail.com>, "helloprem@gmail.com" <helloprem@gmail.com>, "rajukaul2007@gmail.com" <rajukaul2007@gmail.com>, "ravindra.kumar@timesgroup.com" <ravindra.kumar@timesgroup.com>, "rizwan.afsar@gmail.com" <rizwan.afsar@gmail.com>, "sunjaygiri@gmail.com" <sunjaygiri@gmail.com>, "hi.sanjeebdutta@gmail.com" <hi.sanjeebdutta@gmail.com>, "satish_poddar10@yahoo.co.in" <satish_poddar10@yahoo.co.in>, "write2shail@gmail.com" <write2shail@gmail.com>, "shamsher_1965@rediffmail.com" <shamsher_1965@rediffmail.com>, "shantanu.dhawan@gmail.com" <shantanu.dhawan@gmail.com>, "rhlkmr2009@gmail.com" <rhlkmr2009@gmail.com>, "shirur@gmail.com" <shirur@gmail.com>, "umesh_goyal2003@yahoo.com" <umesh_goyal2003@yahoo.com>, "vijaysiwal@gmail.com" <vijaysiwal@gmail.com>, "vijay_kmr@hcl.com" <vijay_kmr@hcl.com>, "vishaldhama@gmail.com" <vishaldhama@gmail.com>, "yuddh.veer@rediffmail.com" <yuddh.veer@rediffmail.com>, "vikas@gmail.com" <vikas@gmail.com>, "saxena.ashu1@gmail.com" <saxena.ashu1@gmail.com>, "unihomes-noida@googlegroups.com" <unihomes-noida@googlegroups.com>, "bakul_tapkir@rediffmail.com" <bakul_tapkir@rediffmail.com>, "julkaarun@gmail.com" <julkaarun@gmail.com>, "abhishekmehrotra.iisc@gmail.com" <abhishekmehrotra.iisc@gmail.com>, "x_1y_2@rediffmail.com" <x_1y_2@rediffmail.com>, "zamir_delhi@yahoo.co.in" <zamir_delhi@yahoo.co.in>

Dear Mr. Ajay Bhatt, PLEASE REPLY IF ANY THING LEFT
In meeting you have committed that you will reply all points raised by us with written commitment,we are waiting for your reply of verbal commitment, I have paid 85% of the payment with interest of of delay payment you cheating us, you are not able to answer please mail on behalf of unitech, residing in rented house of 15,000/- pm, & paying interest of 20,000/- pm,now we have to vacate rented house in Feb 2012, why you are giving advertisement in news paper showing work in full swing shameless, It shows the leading construction company policy.Thanks & ReagardsBakul TapkirUnitech unihomes buyer

From: "bakul thapkir"<bakul_tapkir@rediffmail.com>
Sent: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 16:30:15
Subject: Unitech UNihomes

==========================================================================

I would like to bring under your notice about the UNITECH UNIHOMES customers painful situation and expect support from your channel to highlight this matter.
UNITECH launched the UNIHOMES project some 3 years back, considering good name in Real Estate Industry people trusted them and gave there hard earned money to them in a good faith that they will construct the Flats.
It’s now almost 3 years and they have not done the satisfactory work and now status is that they have almost stopped the work at the site. Poor customers have given huge amount of money to UNITECH and now they are paying huge interests to the BANK without having hoped that when they will get their flats in future.
UNITECH officials are not ready to provide any practical reply to customers that when they will construct flats. After getting frustrated few customers formed a group in Facebook so that other UNIHOMES flat owners may also join the forum.
Following is the forum on Facebook.
Unitech Unihomes Noida Buyers Group
As a group, we already had several rounds of meetings with UNITECH officials since July this year and every time they give us some date and reason but never start the work. We asked them to share the plan of the work as our hard earned money is involved but they don't give any information.
They never reply to any of our emails. Please refer to the mail chain below. UNIHOMES buyers group had one of the meeting in Aug 11 with Mr Rajeev Kapoor from UNITECH. He accepted a written copy of queries (like when construction will start and end) and committed to reply on that but he never replied.
Again in the last meeting with UNITECH, they brought some person from CRM department (Mr Ajay Bhatt).
He also committed that he will reply our queries but we got no reply.
UNITECH is keeping its around 3200 UNIHOMES flat owners in dark. We anticipate that UNITECH Group has diverted the funds which we gave to them for UNIHOMES flats into some other project and now they are just be-fooling us.
I inquired from the laborers working on the site and they told that since UNITECH is not paying the money therefore work is not proceeding,
Also reputation of UNITECH is going down day by day and there share value is also going down. Considering all this and non-serious behavior of UNITECH we are deeply worried about our future with UNIHOMES.

Based on current amount of work done they are attracting other new customers for UNIHOMES project and they will also feel cheated after some time like us.

Considering active participation in getting justice to the common people, we have hope and trust that we will get some support from . Your channel can highlight this matter and help us in attracting the attention of the Higher Officials in UNITECH to which we are never able to meet. Also your participation will make new customers aware about this aspect of UNITECH or other private builders so they may be well prepared to face such situations after investing.

In India there is no Govt. regulatory body for Real Estate to control these private builders and therefore they are free to cheat common man (by delaying projects as much they want) and innocent customers give their entire savings and hard earned money having a dream to have his own house and feel cheated at the end.
Your participation will highlight this type of corruption by private builders in society and make customers to be alert with them.
Thanks in anticipation.

Vikas
(On behalf of Unihome buyer group )

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: unihome unitech <unihomebuyergroup@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 9:09 AM
Subject: Re: Delay in Unihomes project..
To: ajay.bhatt@unitechgroup.com, customer.relation@unitechgroup.com
Cc: lipika dutta <duttalipika34@gmail.com>, MANOJ NAITHANI <mknaithani@gmail.com>, Pankaj Srivastava <pan77@rediffmail.com>, "ajmeitei@yahoo.com" <ajmeitei@yahoo.com>, "amitbatra7@in.com" <amitbatra7@in.com>, "apdas75@gmail.com" <apdas75@gmail.com>, "arvind.ganjoo@cnh.com" <arvind.ganjoo@cnh.com>, "bijaya@gmail.com" <bijaya@gmail.com>, "pandit_deepak@rediffmail.com" <pandit_deepak@rediffmail.com>, "deepak.04.sharma@gmail.com" <deepak.04.sharma@gmail.com>, "dvsingh1999@rediffmail.com" <dvsingh1999@rediffmail.com>, "dhirender.sbisht@gmail.com" <dhirender.sbisht@gmail.com>, "kamalgupta333@yahoo.com" <kamalgupta333@yahoo.com>, "lalmohan.lal@cnh.com" <lalmohan.lal@cnh.com>, "maneesh.prasad@gmail.com" <maneesh.prasad@gmail.com>, "maniishkverma@gmail.com" <maniishkverma@gmail.com>, "manojyadav@gmail.com" <manojyadav@gmail.com>, "manojkundu@yahoo.com" <manojkundu@yahoo.com>, "jain.mohit@jcb.com" <jain.mohit@jcb.com>, "npthapliyal@technip.com" <npthapliyal@technip.com>, "nitindhamija@gmail.com" <nitindhamija@gmail.com>, "Gupta_Pankaj@hcl.com" <Gupta_Pankaj@hcl.com>, "pankajpriyam@gmail.com" <pankajpriyam@gmail.com>, "pialihaldar@gmail.com" <pialihaldar@gmail.com>, "praveen.saxena@hcl.com" <praveen.saxena@hcl.com>, "praveenk.sharma@tcs.com" <praveenk.sharma@tcs.com>, "preethr2singh@gmail.com" <preethr2singh@gmail.com>, "helloprem@gmail.com" <helloprem@gmail.com>, "rajukaul2007@gmail.com" <rajukaul2007@gmail.com>, "ravindra.kumar@timesgroup.com" <ravindra.kumar@timesgroup.com>, "rizwan.afsar@gmail.com" <rizwan.afsar@gmail.com>, "sunjaygiri@gmail.com" <sunjaygiri@gmail.com>, "hi.sanjeebdutta@gmail.com" <hi.sanjeebdutta@gmail.com>, "satish_poddar10@yahoo.co.in" <satish_poddar10@yahoo.co.in>, "write2shail@gmail.com" <write2shail@gmail.com>, "shamsher_1965@rediffmail.com" <shamsher_1965@rediffmail.com>, "shantanu.dhawan@gmail.com" <shantanu.dhawan@gmail.com>, "rhlkmr2009@gmail.com" <rhlkmr2009@gmail.com>, "shirur@gmail.com" <shirur@gmail.com>, "umesh_goyal2003@yahoo.com" <umesh_goyal2003@yahoo.com>, "vijaysiwal@gmail.com" <vijaysiwal@gmail.com>, "vijay_kmr@hcl.com" <vijay_kmr@hcl.com>, "vishaldhama@gmail.com" <vishaldhama@gmail.com>, "yuddh.veer@rediffmail.com" <yuddh.veer@rediffmail.com>, vikas@gmail.com, saxena.ashu1@gmail.com, unihomes-noida@googlegroups.com, bakul_tapkir@rediffmail.com, julkaarun@gmail.com, abhishekmehrotra.iisc@gmail.com, x_1y_2@rediffmail.com, zamir_delhi@yahoo.co.in
Dear Mr.Bhatt,

CC to customer relation

We are still waiting for your reply on our below queries.
What is preventing you to reply us.

If you are not able to reply our queries just let us know where to contact for our issues.

vijay singh
On behalf of Unihome buyer group

On 14 December 2011 15:57, unihome unitech <unihomebuyergroup@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Mr.Ajay Bhatt,
> CC to Customer Relation (Person In Charge)
> As your said over phone, reply the mail before Monday 19th.
> Also, if you want all the pople in CC can write you same email of our query below.
> Thanks,
> vijay singh
> On behalf of Unihomes Buyers Group
> On 14 December 2011 14:13, <rajukaul2007@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Mr Mr.Ajay,
>> Need reply immediately and kindly update on the construction status so far.
>> Your reply must be forwarded to all the concerned,so that each one of the investor knows the status.
>> Thxs
>> Raju
>> Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.
>> ________________________________
>> From: unihome unitech <unihomebuyergroup@gmail.com>
>> Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 13:42:30 +0530
>> To: <customer.relation@unitechgroup.com>; <ajay.bhatt@unitechgroup.com>
>> Cc: lipika dutta<duttalipika34@gmail.com>; MANOJ NAITHANI<mknaithani@gmail.com>; Pankaj Srivastava<pan77@rediffmail.com>; ajmeitei@yahoo.com<ajmeitei@yahoo.com>; amitbatra7@in.com<amitbatra7@in.com>; apdas75@gmail.com<apdas75@gmail.com>; arvind.ganjoo@cnh.com<arvind.ganjoo@cnh.com>; bijaya@gmail.com<bijaya@gmail.com>; pandit_deepak@rediffmail.com<pandit_deepak@rediffmail.com>; deepak.04.sharma@gmail.com<deepak.04.sharma@gmail.com>; dvsingh1999@rediffmail.com<dvsingh1999@rediffmail.com>; dhirender.sbisht@gmail.com<dhirender.sbisht@gmail.com>; kamalgupta333@yahoo.com<kamalgupta333@yahoo.com>; lalmohan.lal@cnh.com<lalmohan.lal@cnh.com>; maneesh.prasad@gmail.com<maneesh.prasad@gmail.com>; maniishkverma@gmail.com<maniishkverma@gmail.com>; manojyadav@gmail.com<manojyadav@gmail.com>; manojkundu@yahoo.com<manojkundu@yahoo.com>; jain.mohit@jcb.com<jain.mohit@jcb.com>; npthapliyal@technip.com<npthapliyal@technip.com>; nitindhamija@gmail.com<nitindhamija@gmail.com>; Gupta_Pankaj@hcl.com<Gupta_Pankaj@hcl.com>; pankajpriyam@gmail.com<pankajpriyam@gmail.com>; pialihaldar@gmail.com<pialihaldar@gmail.com>; praveen.saxena@hcl.com<praveen.saxena@hcl.com>; praveenk.sharma@tcs.com<praveenk.sharma@tcs.com>; preethr2singh@gmail.com<preethr2singh@gmail.com>; helloprem@gmail.com<helloprem@gmail.com>; rajukaul2007@gmail.com<rajukaul2007@gmail.com>; ravindra.kumar@timesgroup.com<ravindra.kumar@timesgroup.com>; rizwan.afsar@gmail.com<rizwan.afsar@gmail.com>; sunjaygiri@gmail.com<sunjaygiri@gmail.com>; hi.sanjeebdutta@gmail.com<hi.sanjeebdutta@gmail.com>; satish_poddar10@yahoo.co.in<satish_poddar10@yahoo.co.in>; write2shail@gmail.com<write2shail@gmail.com>; shamsher_1965@rediffmail.com<shamsher_1965@rediffmail.com>; shantanu.dhawan@gmail.com<shantanu.dhawan@gmail.com>; rhlkmr2009@gmail.com<rhlkmr2009@gmail.com>; shirur@gmail.com<shirur@gmail.com>; umesh_goyal2003@yahoo.com<umesh_goyal2003@yahoo.com>; vijaysiwal@gmail.com<vijaysiwal@gmail.com>; vijay_kmr@hcl.com<vijay_kmr@hcl.com>; vishaldhama@gmail.com<vishaldhama@gmail.com>; yuddh.veer@rediffmail.com<yuddh.veer@rediffmail.com>; <vikas@gmail.com>; <saxena.ashu1@gmail.com>; <unihomes-noida@googlegroups.com>; <bakul_tapkir@rediffmail.com>; <julkaarun@gmail.com>; <abhishekmehrotra.iisc@gmail.com>; <x_1y_2@rediffmail.com>; <zamir_delhi@yahoo.co.in>
>> Subject: Re: Delay in Unihomes project..
>> Dear Mr.Ajay Bhatt
>> Dy.Manager-CRM,
>> Unitech
>> We are still waiting for your reply on our question raised during our meeting on 10th Dec 2011.
>> How many days it takes to reply the answer of your investors, your approach towards your customers is very in approriate and we warn you that we will take further action if you choose not to reply these mail and simply avoid.Also, when you are replying just reply everyone in the CC and dont try to escape this.
>> Our questions are as below.
>> 5) As you assured the construction update will be provided each 15days but we have not received any update for same the letter of assurance was given on our last meeting on 27thAugust 2011.When you can give us the construction update?
>> Thanks,
>> Vijay singh
>> on behalf of Unihomes Buyers Group
>> On 10 December 2011 13:15, unihome unitech <unihomebuyergroup@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> To, Date:10th Dec 2011
>>> Ajay Bhatt
>>> Dy.Manager-CRM
>>> +91-8826794805
>>>
>>> Sub:Delay in construction of Unihome project in sector-117.
>>> Dear Sir,
>>>
>>> Today on 10th December 2011, we had meeting with Unitech official (Mr.Ajat Bhatt,Dy.Manager-CRM)about the Unitech Unihomes Phase-1/II,Sector-117,Noida.This is our 4th meeting when majority of Unihomes flat buyers present and want the answer of following questions. We as a investor felt cheated with attitude of Unitech and false promises given by Unitech time by time.
>>>
>>> 1) What is the exact/tentative time frame for possession of Unihomes Phase-I/II? Provide us the possession date of each tower.
>>>
>>> 2) As mentioned by you in today`s meeting the possession date of Towers of Unihomes-I/II B,C and F is August-September 2012 and for other towers December-2011/January-2013, what is the basis for this assurance and provide the road map for the completion of this these towers.
>>>
>>> 3) Since you said the construction work will resume by 3rd week of January, 2012, what next action will be taken by you if the construction work does not start by 3rd week of January 2012?
>>>
>>> 4) Even if you start the work with few work-forces in 3rd week of January 2012,it will not help to complete the project in your stipulated time. Therefore, give us the details of your work force and details of phase wise completion.
>>>
>>> 5) As you assured the construction update will be provided each 15days but we have not received any update for same the letter of assurance was given on our last meeting on 27th August 2011.When you can give us the construction update?
>>>
>>> 6) As we have already faced great losses due to bank interest because of delays by Unitech-Unihomes please assure us that we will definitely get the penalty amount.
>>>
>>> 7) What action in terms of penalty you will add in case if you are not able to keep the promise to start the work by 3rd week of January and complete on date with which you define in our question no 1).
>>> Thanks and regarads
>>> On Behalf of Unihomes Buyers
>>>
>>> Sub:Delay in construction of Unihome project in sector-117.
>>> Dear Sir,
>>>
>>> 2) As mentioned by you in today`s meeting the possession date of Tower B,C and F is August-September 2012 and for other towers December-2011/January-2013, what is the basis for this assurance and provide the road map for the completion of this these towers.
>>>
>>> 3) Since you said the construction work will resume by 3rd week of January,2012,what if it does not start on time?
>>>
>>> 6) As we have already faced great losses due to bank interest because of delays by Unitech please assure us that we will definitely get the penalty amount.
>>> Thanks and regarads
>>> On Behalf of Unihomes Buyers

island brown ankle length 10 - not received ,
    order no 3596805192, shoe brown ankle length not received...
    Aadhaar Card - non receipt of aadhaar card
    dear sir,I am Shanthi Radhakrishnan residing at...
    sodexo - unreasonable strting wage
    I started the job $8.50 an hour and has been working for 2...
    Diviseema polytechnic college - college fee extra vasulu chasthyunaru
    respected sir, ma college varu 3rd year industrial...
    DDA - Illegal construction
    मे एक आम नागरिक निवासी...
    Star Plus - ek hasina thi
    Ek hasina thi serial I am very disappointed by Dr dayal...
    Airtel - Checking my call list
    Kindly provide me the incoming and outgoing call details...
    shopit4me - missgaudense
    First of all these company is fraud and makes fraud under...
    idea cellular - sm not activated and very very worst customer treat
    i bought both new sim(idea) 8680076287 and 8680076289 at...
    Live Tech Laptop Mini Keyboard - physically damaged keyboard
    Dear sir, snapdeal sold me a damaged laptop...