uti / ppc objection, pan card

Consumer complaints and reviews about uti / ppc objection, pan card

Dayanidhi Choudhury

Jun 9, 2016

why my APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.

In my pan application status showed:Status YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.
Objection Reason Objection marked - [ UID number already exists for another PAN ].
How can it possible ? I have no Pan and the uid send by me is mine.
I dont understand how my uid number is used by another person in PAN
My Application Coupon number U - N000764423
Applicant Name ASWASANA PANDA
please clarify me the fact.
deepty

Jun 2, 2016

pan card status

APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING DUE TO INCOMPLETE DETAILS / DOCUMENTARY PROOF. PLEASE CONTACT TO THE PAN CENTRE WHERE PAN APPLICATION SUBMITTED. They did not mentioned the reason for withholding the process clearly.. so what should I do now to overcome this problem.. my coupon number Q000080188.. please help.
duleshwar

Jun 1, 2016

pan objection

My Application is withheld for processing Voter ID and AAdhar card xerox copy is already submitted along with PAN application. Not sure why still marked as Objection. Please process PAN Card as early as possible

Application Coupon number U - A000885414
Applicant Name RAJKUMAR RAJWAR
Status YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.
Objection Reason Objection marked - [ UID Authentication Mismatch and POI/POA/PDOB proof given as copy of AADHAAR ]. - Application will be processed after deleting AADHAAR, provided valid POI/POA/PODOB other than AADHAAR copy are submitted/attached with this PAN application.

plz help..... mail to - duleswar@hotmail.com
duleshwar

Jun 1, 2016

pan objection

Application Coupon number U - A000870598
Applicant Name JAGNARAYAN
Status YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.

how to clear this objection ....... plz help me..... bahut jaruri hai pan card ka.... aadhar ke alawa koi document nahi hai......... please help
Joshibhavaniprasad

May 23, 2016

Pan card application withheld for processing

YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.
Objection Reason Objection marked - [UID number already exists for another PAN, UID Authentication Mismatch and POI/POA/PDOB proof given as copy of AADHAAR ]. -

my coupon no is: A000891759

Please tell me what i do i have only aadhar card as

POI/POA. Please reply me on my Email ID- joshibhavaniprasad@gmail.com

Phone 08754371846
sunny sharman35

May 9, 2016

my coupon no is:603436772
Please tell me what i do i have only aadhar card as POI/POA. Please reply me on my Email ID- sunilsharma803@ymail.com.
thanks

Application Coupon number U -603436772
61ravi

Apr 29, 2016

Objection

I have applied for a pan card ten days ago. Now, the status says "Objection marked-father's name or title not valid". How should I proceed further?
jay198

Apr 28, 2016

Application Coupon number U - 603297127

Applicant Name MAHENDRA BHUMICH

Status YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.

MERE PAS SIRF AADHAR CRAD HAI AS A PROOF AUR KUCCH BHI NAHI HAI TOH MUJHE KYA KARANA HOGA ?

My EMAIL I D IS jay198@gamil.com
sajirnkt

Apr 23, 2016

(U - 600814699)YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING

I have applied for new pan. my coupon no is U - 600814699. now the status is PAN UNDER PPC OBJECTION. I have submitted copy of aadhaar as POI, POA, Proof of Date of birth. I have already submitted the adhar card please check and confirm.

Please do the need full to process my PAN cards.

Yours faithfully ,

Apr 11, 2016

Tejpalsinhdabhi

Apr 9, 2016

YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING

how to cler this objectin
Application Coupon number U - A000648501
deltacom

Apr 1, 2016

PAN NOT ISSUED

I am RAVIKUMAR applied for a pan card through online,i have submitted copy of aadhaar as proof of identity and proof of address. matriculation certificate is date of birth . STATUS SHOWING YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.

Objection Details Objection marked - [ UID Authentication Mismatch and POI/POA/PDOB proof given as copy of AADHAAR ]. - Application will be processed after deleting AADHAAR, provided valid POI/POA/PODOB other than AADHAAR copy are submitted/attached with this PAN application.
KINDLY ISSUE MY PAN CARD ON THE BASIS OF DOUMENT NAME RAVIKUMAR .WHICH IS MENTION IN UID AND MATRICULATION CERTIFICATE.
Please check immediatedly and dispatch my pan card as soon as possible.
my coupon no is:N000664603
dharmang

Mar 2, 2016

ISSUE OF PAN CARD

I HAVE APPLIED FOR CORRECTION IN MY PAN CARD (DUE TO IT MY SERVICE RECORD IS MISMATCHED. IT HAS HELD MY PENTION FILE). I SHALL RETIRE ON 31 AUG 2016. UTI HAS OBJECTION IN MY FILL UP FORM I HAVE NOT MENTIONED COUNTRY CODE BEFORE MOBILE NO. I LIVE IN INDIA MY COUNTRY CODE IS 091. MY COUPON NO IS U-558457518. PL CORRECT MY MISTAKE SO THAT OBJECTION CAN BE OVERRULED. PL ISSUE MY PAN CARD AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
lakki

Feb 27, 2016

first name mistake

my first name mistake in my pan card
sukhjinder kaur

Jan 22, 2016

regarding delivery of pan card

KINDLY ISSUE MY PAN CARD ON THE BASIS OF DOCUMENT NAME SUKHJINDER KAUR .WHICH IS MENTION IN UID AND MATRICULATION CERTIFICATE.
Please check immediately and dispatch my pan card as soon as possible.
my coupon no is:N000630815.

Jan 19, 2016

PAN CARD

I am SUJIT KUMAR applied for a pan card through online,i have submitted copy of aadhaar as proof of identity and proof of address. matriculation certificate is date of birth . STATUS SHOWING YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.

KINDLY ISSUE MY PAN CARD ON THE BASIS OF DOUMENT NAME SUJIT KUMAR .WHICH IS MENTION IN UID AND MATRICULATION CERTIFICATE.
Please check immediatedly and dispatch my pan card as soon as possible.
my coupon no is:N000638401.I

Jan 14, 2016

pan card under ppc objection

I am SUJEET KUMAR applied for a pan card through online,i have submitted copy of aadhaar as proof of identity and proof of address. matriculation certificate is date of birth .my pan card status showing" UID authentiication failed& POI/POA/POB PROOF given as copy of aadhaar.Please check immediatedly and dispatch my pan card as soon as possible.
my coupon no is:N000638401.
mayur_sule

Jan 6, 2016

Under Pcc Objection

My Coupon no U-600113922 is under PPC Objection Please Review My status ASAP My Contact No 7248946809

Jan 5, 2016

pan card under ppc objection

my coupon no is:N000638401.
POLA SANTHOSH

Jan 4, 2016

PPC OBJECTION

I POLA SANTHOSH have applied new PAN vide my coupon no. Q000021580 AND A/C NO.BIZPS9120H

( REF: NO. ECMP4179320305 ) . Due to PPC Objection my PAN has not made kindly solve my problem,

Dec 29, 2015

ppc objection

I (Khetra mohan Mohanta) have applied new PAN vide my coupon no. A000456506 /A000558134 . Due to ppc objection my PAN has not made kindly solve my problem,
Md Mazher Ali

Dec 21, 2015

Pan Card Not received

Myself MD MAZHER ALI, I have applied for a PAN CARD on 05.12.2015 through Online & application sent to Mumbai Office on 07.12.2015. My Application/Coupon No. N000619911.
Now i checked the status, it is showing as UNDER PPC OBJECTION
Objection Details UID AUTHENTICATION FAILED AND POI/POA/PODB PROOF GIVEN AS COPY OF AADHAAR.
But i submitted Aadhar card as a Proof of Identity,
Voter Id card as a Proof of Residence,
Driving License as a Proof of Date Of Birth.
Now what to do, when will i get my PAN CARD, i need it urgently.
If there is any other process pls reply to my mail id.
Awaiting for your reply,

Pls do the needfull.

Zoid Company Indore - Cheated by Zoid Co update
    Dear Friends, File a criminal case against the company...
    Idea SIM - i lost my sim and want to block it
    Pls can you pls block my idea sim i lost my sim and...
    ICICI Bank Credit Card - ICICI Bank Credit card fraudulently charged late payment...
    ICICI Bank Credit card fraudulently charged late payment...
    Yamaha rey z - Over prize
    I buy Yamaha rey z schooter in Ayirath Yamaha motors...
    ICICI Bank Credit Card - Fraudulently charged late payment fee
    Icici Bank Credit Card — Fraudulently charged late...
    Mumbai University - Paper is not checked properly
    I m doing MSC part 2 I have kt in part 1 sem1 ,I wrote my...
    AAj Tak - Repeated news of Rape
    Being a regular viewer of India today network, I hereby...
    Airtel Postpaid - Not activated postpaid sim
    I have port in airtel 1months ago my previous company is...
    NHAI - HIGHWAY ROAD LIGHTS OFF
    Hi, I am a resident of chennai, my house is located at...
    Hitachi - AC Remote not working
    I had purchased Window AC Kaze Plus 1 ton Model no :- ...