uti / ppc objection, pan card

Consumer complaints and reviews about uti / ppc objection, pan card

soniya Gautam

Sep 10, 2016

your application is withheld for processing

Application Coupon number U - Q000122615
Application Type For Change/Correction in PAN Card details (CSF)
Applicant Name SONI
Status your application is withheld for processing. marked for objection -

their is nothing in the objection.. what does mean?

kindly provide me detail information to go through with all this process, i need my PAN card, its very urgent..
bharathi rajendran

Sep 2, 2016

YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING

Applicant Name: Bharathi Rajendran
Application Type: For changes
My Application is withheld for processing Driving License copy is already submitted along with PAN application. Not sure why still marked as Objection. Please process PAN Card as early as possible

Objection marked - [ Name Mismatch between ITD DATA and Application Data ]. -
My Coupen ID is U - 607711090
Vaibhav Kamble

Aug 31, 2016

pan card service

I have requested for duplicate pan card from uti canter, coupon no- U-G000258790
Now status shows "YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING." DOB correction.
So please assist me what should I do.

Vaibhav Kamble
YPP

Aug 12, 2016

my pan card is go on wrong address

I requested for pan card. pan card holder name is New Era Investment Foundry.App. coupon No: u-566331354. i checked consignment track no.RM800662363IN on Pan card Delivery status link then i saw that is on wrong address. my address is as below
Address: UNIT NO.54, SILVER INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
BLOCK NO 396,
VILLAGE:- MORAIYA,
TALUKO : SANAND
DISTRICT : AHMEDABAD PIN CODE NO. 382110

SO plz solve my issue and re issue my pan card on above address
Md shamsz

Aug 7, 2016

pan card service

I have requested for duplicate pan card from uti canter, coupon no-607869495,
Now status shows "YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING." Invalid residents country code.
So please assist me what should I do.

MD SHAMSHER
mshamsh727@gmail.com
Sudeepshetty

Aug 5, 2016

My application is withheld

Application Coupon number U - 606569407
Applicant Name SUDEEPKUMAR RAJEEV SHETTY
Status YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.
Objection Reason Objection marked - [ UID Authentication Mismatch and POI/POA/PDOB proof given as copy of AADHAAR ]. - Application will be processed after deleting AADHAAR, provided valid POI/POA/PODOB other than AADHAAR copy are submitted/attached with this PAN application.

Please tell me what I have to do next to get my PAN card.
Contact me on sudeepshetty4all@gmail.com
preetamsaha563

Jul 23, 2016

my coupon no:-U-603240804
NAME:-PREETAM SAHA
MOB NO:-8886282084
email:-preetam007.ps@gmail.com
plz tell me what i have to do now???
isaachp

Jul 15, 2016

How to delete online document options

why my APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.

UID Authentication Mismatch and POI/POA/PDOB proof given as copy of AADHAAR
my mail adress is. isaachpandian@gmail.com Application Coupon number U - N000787616
Applicant Name CHITRA PANDIANA
please clarify me the fact.
ansarimodule

Jul 9, 2016

UID Authentication Mismatch and POI/POA/PDOB proof given as copy of AADHAAR

my mail adress is ansarimodule@yahoo.co.in
Dayanidhi Choudhury

Jun 9, 2016

why my APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.

In my pan application status showed:Status YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.
Objection Reason Objection marked - [ UID number already exists for another PAN ].
How can it possible ? I have no Pan and the uid send by me is mine.
I dont understand how my uid number is used by another person in PAN
My Application Coupon number U - N000764423
Applicant Name ASWASANA PANDA
please clarify me the fact.
deepty

Jun 2, 2016

pan card status

APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING DUE TO INCOMPLETE DETAILS / DOCUMENTARY PROOF. PLEASE CONTACT TO THE PAN CENTRE WHERE PAN APPLICATION SUBMITTED. They did not mentioned the reason for withholding the process clearly.. so what should I do now to overcome this problem.. my coupon number Q000080188.. please help.
duleshwar

Jun 1, 2016

pan objection

My Application is withheld for processing Voter ID and AAdhar card xerox copy is already submitted along with PAN application. Not sure why still marked as Objection. Please process PAN Card as early as possible

Application Coupon number U - A000885414
Applicant Name RAJKUMAR RAJWAR
Status YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.

plz help..... mail to - duleswar@hotmail.com
duleshwar

Jun 1, 2016

pan objection

Application Coupon number U - A000870598
Applicant Name JAGNARAYAN
Status YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.

how to clear this objection ....... plz help me..... bahut jaruri hai pan card ka.... aadhar ke alawa koi document nahi hai......... please help
Joshibhavaniprasad

May 23, 2016

Pan card application withheld for processing

YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.
Objection Reason Objection marked - [UID number already exists for another PAN, UID Authentication Mismatch and POI/POA/PDOB proof given as copy of AADHAAR ]. -

my coupon no is: A000891759

Please tell me what i do i have only aadhar card as

POI/POA. Please reply me on my Email ID- joshibhavaniprasad@gmail.com

Phone 08754371846
sunny sharman35

May 9, 2016

my coupon no is:603436772
Please tell me what i do i have only aadhar card as POI/POA. Please reply me on my Email ID- sunilsharma803@ymail.com.
thanks

Application Coupon number U -603436772
61ravi

Apr 29, 2016

Objection

I have applied for a pan card ten days ago. Now, the status says "Objection marked-father's name or title not valid". How should I proceed further?
jay198

Apr 28, 2016

Application Coupon number U - 603297127

Applicant Name MAHENDRA BHUMICH

Status YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.

MERE PAS SIRF AADHAR CRAD HAI AS A PROOF AUR KUCCH BHI NAHI HAI TOH MUJHE KYA KARANA HOGA ?

My EMAIL I D IS jay198@gamil.com
sajirnkt

Apr 23, 2016

(U - 600814699)YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING

I have applied for new pan. my coupon no is U - 600814699. now the status is PAN UNDER PPC OBJECTION. I have submitted copy of aadhaar as POI, POA, Proof of Date of birth. I have already submitted the adhar card please check and confirm.

Please do the need full to process my PAN cards.

Yours faithfully ,

Apr 11, 2016

Tejpalsinhdabhi

Apr 9, 2016

YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING

how to cler this objectin
Application Coupon number U - A000648501
deltacom

Apr 1, 2016

PAN NOT ISSUED

I am RAVIKUMAR applied for a pan card through online,i have submitted copy of aadhaar as proof of identity and proof of address. matriculation certificate is date of birth . STATUS SHOWING YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.

Objection Details Objection marked - [ UID Authentication Mismatch and POI/POA/PDOB proof given as copy of AADHAAR ]. - Application will be processed after deleting AADHAAR, provided valid POI/POA/PODOB other than AADHAAR copy are submitted/attached with this PAN application.
KINDLY ISSUE MY PAN CARD ON THE BASIS OF DOUMENT NAME RAVIKUMAR .WHICH IS MENTION IN UID AND MATRICULATION CERTIFICATE.
Please check immediatedly and dispatch my pan card as soon as possible.
my coupon no is:N000664603
dharmang

Mar 2, 2016

ISSUE OF PAN CARD

I HAVE APPLIED FOR CORRECTION IN MY PAN CARD (DUE TO IT MY SERVICE RECORD IS MISMATCHED. IT HAS HELD MY PENTION FILE). I SHALL RETIRE ON 31 AUG 2016. UTI HAS OBJECTION IN MY FILL UP FORM I HAVE NOT MENTIONED COUNTRY CODE BEFORE MOBILE NO. I LIVE IN INDIA MY COUNTRY CODE IS 091. MY COUPON NO IS U-558457518. PL CORRECT MY MISTAKE SO THAT OBJECTION CAN BE OVERRULED. PL ISSUE MY PAN CARD AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

UAN - Region Code not available
    Hi Sir, During UAN Activation process, I need to put...
    snapdeal - Reverse Pickup
    I purchased a tshirt from Snapdeal with order id...
    SBI job center - sbijob.org
    Fraud company Hi, I had payed 2.37500 for this fraud...
    ola - cab booked twice and cancelled by the driver
    I booked OLA cab from Patparganj with the booking...
    kunal mishra - ssc cgl 2016 question
    SIR I HAVE GIVEN SSC CGL 2016 NAME - KUNAL...
    KSRTC - skipping stops even after requesting
    All KA 40 registered night transport buses from Tirupati...
    snapdeal.com - Have not received my order Order ID: 14943662156
    I had placed an order for a Diva Vintage Style Classic...
    Reliance G.S.M network problem - Network Problem
    Dear Sir My Area Relaince Network...
    sri inds - real
    there are alot... the one who put this website should have...