uti / ppc objection, pan card

Consumer complaints and reviews about uti / ppc objection, pan card

sukhjinder kaur

Jan 22, 2016

regarding delivery of pan card

KINDLY ISSUE MY PAN CARD ON THE BASIS OF DOCUMENT NAME SUKHJINDER KAUR .WHICH IS MENTION IN UID AND MATRICULATION CERTIFICATE.
Please check immediately and dispatch my pan card as soon as possible.
my coupon no is:N000630815.

Jan 19, 2016

PAN CARD

I am SUJIT KUMAR applied for a pan card through online,i have submitted copy of aadhaar as proof of identity and proof of address. matriculation certificate is date of birth . STATUS SHOWING YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.

Objection Details Objection marked - [ UID Authentication Mismatch and POI/POA/PDOB proof given as copy of AADHAAR ]. - Application will be processed after deleting AADHAAR, provided valid POI/POA/PODOB other than AADHAAR copy are submitted/attached with this PAN application.
KINDLY ISSUE MY PAN CARD ON THE BASIS OF DOUMENT NAME SUJIT KUMAR .WHICH IS MENTION IN UID AND MATRICULATION CERTIFICATE.
Please check immediatedly and dispatch my pan card as soon as possible.
my coupon no is:N000638401.I

Jan 14, 2016

pan card under ppc objection

I am SUJEET KUMAR applied for a pan card through online,i have submitted copy of aadhaar as proof of identity and proof of address. matriculation certificate is date of birth .my pan card status showing" UID authentiication failed& POI/POA/POB PROOF given as copy of aadhaar.Please check immediatedly and dispatch my pan card as soon as possible.
my coupon no is:N000638401.
mayur_sule

Jan 6, 2016

Under Pcc Objection

My Coupon no U-600113922 is under PPC Objection Please Review My status ASAP My Contact No 7248946809

Jan 5, 2016

pan card under ppc objection

my coupon no is:N000638401.
POLA SANTHOSH

Jan 4, 2016

PPC OBJECTION

I POLA SANTHOSH have applied new PAN vide my coupon no. Q000021580 AND A/C NO.BIZPS9120H

( REF: NO. ECMP4179320305 ) . Due to PPC Objection my PAN has not made kindly solve my problem,

Dec 29, 2015

ppc objection

I (Khetra mohan Mohanta) have applied new PAN vide my coupon no. A000456506 /A000558134 . Due to ppc objection my PAN has not made kindly solve my problem,
Md Mazher Ali

Dec 21, 2015

Pan Card Not received

Myself MD MAZHER ALI, I have applied for a PAN CARD on 05.12.2015 through Online & application sent to Mumbai Office on 07.12.2015. My Application/Coupon No. N000619911.
Now i checked the status, it is showing as UNDER PPC OBJECTION
Objection Details UID AUTHENTICATION FAILED AND POI/POA/PODB PROOF GIVEN AS COPY OF AADHAAR.
But i submitted Aadhar card as a Proof of Identity,
Voter Id card as a Proof of Residence,
Driving License as a Proof of Date Of Birth.
Now what to do, when will i get my PAN CARD, i need it urgently.
If there is any other process pls reply to my mail id.
Awaiting for your reply,

Pls do the needfull.
sujata8494

Dec 16, 2015

PPC objection

sir/mam,
i am sujata applied for a pan card,i have submitted copy of aadhaar as proof of identity and proof of address & matriculation certificate as date of birth. my pan card status showing" UID authentication failed& POI/POA/POB PROOF given as copy of aadhaar".I kept xerrox of all documents and i have checked it again but it is correct. Please do the needful.
my coupon no is:N000599197
attaching the printscreen of status page.

PPC objection

nishu007agra

Dec 16, 2015

UNDER PPC OBJECTION

Please check the docs again and process my pan card, I have given all the correct proof.

Application / Coupon Number 999999999/567127532

Anjali
CA AJIT KUMAR SHARMA

Dec 11, 2015

UNDER PPC OBJECTION

i am ajit kumar sharma applied for a pan card through online,i have submitted copy of aadhaar as proof of identity and proof of address. matriculation certificate is date of birth .my pan card status showing" UID authentiication failed& POI/POA/POB PROOF given as copy of aadhaar.Please check immediatedly and dispatch my pan card as soon as possible.
my coupon no is:N000617642
dhuriank

Dec 4, 2015

To short out ppc objection

Sir, I have applied for PAN-CARD with name SHASHIDATTA JANARDHAN DHURI. I also submitted all required documents for PAN-CARD. So, i request to you that please short out ppc objection which is ther on my PAN-CARD.
desursunil

Nov 13, 2015

PAN UNDER PPC OBJECTION

I have applied for new pan. my coupon no is N000585541. now the status is PAN UNDER PPC OBJECTION. I have submitted copy of aadhaar as POI, POA, Proof of Date of birth. I have already submitted the adhar card please check and confirm
Please do the need ful. Please consider my application as early as possible.

snlpatil13@gmail.com

please reply us
ayyazs

Nov 4, 2015

uid authrization failed urgent

respected sir,
My selh ayyaz mehboob shaikh i had applied for the pan card and in proof i submitted my aadhaar card but wen i tracked pan card was objected by uid authrorization invalid what is the solution please let me know 567487090 urgent emailid - ayyazshaikh859@gmail.com mobile-9373226609
sushil duddi

Oct 27, 2015

dear sir
i have applied many pen card i run a haryana e seva centre sir many pen card is under ppc objection and i have no solution of this objection on your site and coustmer care plz tell me how to claer ppc objection i urgent need of this type solution plz send me any notice to my mail id cont- cscarnianwali@gmail.com

Regard
Sushil duddi
vpo arnianwali
sirsa,haryana
mahesh143

Oct 24, 2015

ppc objection

I have applied for pan card were my date of birth is to be corrected wide coupon no 537730157 which is under ppc objection please go through the application and guide me for further process

Satish adhali

REPRESENTATIVE'S NAME/TITLE NOT VALID , RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS INCOMPLETE AND
POI/POA/PODB PROOF GIVEN AS COPY OF AADHAAR AND METRICULATION
CERTIFICATE ,So please sent my Pan card immeadiatly. Thank you
MOB-9576338219
Name-Ravi kumar thakur you can match the details
F name kamaldeo thakur
add- vill-sonauli post-sonaui
p.s-mashrah dist-saran bihar
pin code- 841421
Sonam Kumari Das

Oct 12, 2015

New pan card objection

l have applied for new pan card in march 2015 some objection in my application and l can't understanding what is the problem so plz. communicate to me what I do for correction Its very urgent coupon no. is 556211823
daljit007

Oct 6, 2015

UID AUTHENTICATION FAILED AND POI/POA/PODB PROOF GIVEN AS COPY OF AADHAAR

I,DALJIT SINGH ,have applied for a new PAN card . The status of my application is "UNDER PPC OBJECTION." I had submitted all documents with the application.Then what is the objection?
my coupon number is 561497899
suresh Babu@1

Sep 28, 2015

UNDER PPC OBJECTION

I pushpakaran C MY PAN CARD COUPON NUMBER A000344599 have applied a pan card through VLE ( code KL020100103) to months ago . The status of Pan card UNDER PPC OBJECTION. Objection Details UID AUTHENTICATION FAILED AND POI/POA/PODB PROOF GIVEN AS COPY OF AADHAAR ,So please sent my Pan card immeadiatly. Thank you
suresh Babu@1

Sep 28, 2015

dear sir
I Suresh Babu have applied a pan card through VLE ( code KL020100103) to months ago . The status of Pan card UNDER PPC OBJECTION. Objection Details UID AUTHENTICATION FAILED AND POI/POA/PODB PROOF GIVEN AS COPY OF AADHAAR , FATHER'S NAME/TITLE NOT VALID So please sent my Pan card immeadiatly. Thankin youbecuase I want to filing of Incometax
anil_manav@hotmail.com

Sep 24, 2015

uti pan card-ppc objection

1-old pan my name and my father name print on card is word to word same. it is case of my two brother also.
2-application coupon no. 562671579 and 562671578 mine and my brother -applied for correction.
3- given aadhar card-birth cert-voterid-passport-marriage certificate and other document that my father name
is name which is middle name of my name.
4. to reference we submited father aadhar copy and death certificate as a proof of correction to be made
in our pan card.
5. there cannot be father and child name same word to word hence it is mistake from old pan data hence it
is ncc data not match with current form details it is obvious -only this is reason i am given father copy as
support document to my application.
6. even then they are not gone through factual evidence and raising obejection -i ready to give in writing and mail
them that it is mistake in first case and now please correct it .
7. i waiting for positive response
anil_manav@hotmail.com

Sep 24, 2015

father name to correct

on old pan card my name and in place of my father name is printed word to word same. it is happen to my both brother also. we know that may
printing mistake. now aadhaar not link and for that to correct pan card application is made having coupon no, 562671579-mine and my brother 562671578 and given proof that voter id showing my father name -may be spell error but passport showing father name-birth and leaving certificate showing father name- to correct name of
father i am given my father-pan card copy-death certificate- aadhaar card as proof of correct name even they are raising objection- why they not
ready to accept fact that father and my name may not same-my brother and brother name as a father in his pancard may not same-why they
not taken facatual view that mistake may rectified- each document govt may mistake something how we can correct such a mistake where they
put not 1 but 3 pan card holder in one family name and father name same- it is wrong so they require to correct
KANITHAMMA K

Sep 22, 2015

PAN UNDER PPC OBJECTION

I have applied for new pan. my coupon no is N000522311. now the status is PAN UNDER PPC OBJECTION. I have submitted copy of aadhaar as POI, POA, Proof of Date of birth.
Please do the need ful. Please consider my application as early as possible.
sudhakar85

Aug 27, 2015

Under PPC Objection

I had submitted the application for PAN card and my application / coupon no. is 566967344 , while tracking the status of the application

I found that it is " Under PPC Objection " .

Kindly check & what would be further course of action

Idea - RE: block the lost sim
    Dear Customer, We are sorry for your loss. We request...
    BDA Construction Service UK - Job offer
    Dear K Debnath, Greetings from Buckley David Alexander,...
    U.S. Polo Assn. - Illegal use of US Polo Assn Brand
    Im a regular customer of U.S.Polo Assn. Im a resident of...
    Lenova K3 note - too much hanging problem
    my phone hanging too much and
    Idea - balance deducted
    My balance deducted My mobile no 9917852012 I have many...
    SBI - tranjection is failed
    Hello SBI Sir I started payment for upsssc lower then...
    reliance gsm - Internet connection is not working and tell lie
    Sir My no is 9555034604. I had recharge 2g unlimited...
    TSRTC - MISBEHAVIOUR OF THE CONDUCTOR
    SIR/MADAM TODAY ON 06.02.2016 AT 6.30 PM I WAS...
    Vijay Tv - SS5
    farreeda got the first post too easily and unfairly, as...
    Myntra/ Delhivery - Return Package missing
    I have placed a full return request (worth INR 5600) for...