uti / ppc objection, pan card

Consumer complaints and reviews about uti / ppc objection, pan card

Joshibhavaniprasad

May 23, 2016

Pan card application withheld for processing

YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.
Objection Reason Objection marked - [UID number already exists for another PAN, UID Authentication Mismatch and POI/POA/PDOB proof given as copy of AADHAAR ]. -

my coupon no is: A000891759

Please tell me what i do i have only aadhar card as

POI/POA. Please reply me on my Email ID- joshibhavaniprasad@gmail.com

Phone 08754371846
sunny sharman35

May 9, 2016

YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.
Objection Reason Objection marked - [ UID Authentication Mismatch and POI/POA/PDOB proof given as copy of AADHAAR ]. - Application will be processed after deleting AADHAAR, provided valid POI/POA/PODOB other than AADHAAR copy are submitted/attached with this PAN application.
my coupon no is:603436772
Please tell me what i do i have only aadhar card as POI/POA. Please reply me on my Email ID- sunilsharma803@ymail.com.
thanks

Application Coupon number U -603436772
61ravi

Apr 29, 2016

Objection

I have applied for a pan card ten days ago. Now, the status says "Objection marked-father's name or title not valid". How should I proceed further?
jay198

Apr 28, 2016

Application Coupon number U - 603297127

Applicant Name MAHENDRA BHUMICH

Status YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.

MERE PAS SIRF AADHAR CRAD HAI AS A PROOF AUR KUCCH BHI NAHI HAI TOH MUJHE KYA KARANA HOGA ?

My EMAIL I D IS jay198@gamil.com
sajirnkt

Apr 23, 2016

(U - 600814699)YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING

I have applied for new pan. my coupon no is U - 600814699. now the status is PAN UNDER PPC OBJECTION. I have submitted copy of aadhaar as POI, POA, Proof of Date of birth. I have already submitted the adhar card please check and confirm.

Please do the need full to process my PAN cards.

Yours faithfully ,

SAJIR

sajir.nkt@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2016

YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.

My Application is withheld for processing Voter ID and AAdhar card xerox copy is already submitted along with PAN application. Not sure why still marked as Objection. Please process PAN Card as early as possible

My Coupen ID is U - N000709575
Ph no. 9448253043

Apr 11, 2016

My Coupen ID is U - N000709575

Apr 11, 2016

Tejpalsinhdabhi

Apr 9, 2016

YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING

how to cler this objectin
Application Coupon number U - A000648501
deltacom

Apr 1, 2016

PAN NOT ISSUED

I am RAVIKUMAR applied for a pan card through online,i have submitted copy of aadhaar as proof of identity and proof of address. matriculation certificate is date of birth . STATUS SHOWING YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.

Objection Details Objection marked - [ UID Authentication Mismatch and POI/POA/PDOB proof given as copy of AADHAAR ]. - Application will be processed after deleting AADHAAR, provided valid POI/POA/PODOB other than AADHAAR copy are submitted/attached with this PAN application.
KINDLY ISSUE MY PAN CARD ON THE BASIS OF DOUMENT NAME RAVIKUMAR .WHICH IS MENTION IN UID AND MATRICULATION CERTIFICATE.
Please check immediatedly and dispatch my pan card as soon as possible.
my coupon no is:N000664603
dharmang

Mar 2, 2016

ISSUE OF PAN CARD

I HAVE APPLIED FOR CORRECTION IN MY PAN CARD (DUE TO IT MY SERVICE RECORD IS MISMATCHED. IT HAS HELD MY PENTION FILE). I SHALL RETIRE ON 31 AUG 2016. UTI HAS OBJECTION IN MY FILL UP FORM I HAVE NOT MENTIONED COUNTRY CODE BEFORE MOBILE NO. I LIVE IN INDIA MY COUNTRY CODE IS 091. MY COUPON NO IS U-558457518. PL CORRECT MY MISTAKE SO THAT OBJECTION CAN BE OVERRULED. PL ISSUE MY PAN CARD AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
lakki

Feb 27, 2016

first name mistake

my first name mistake in my pan card
sukhjinder kaur

Jan 22, 2016

regarding delivery of pan card

KINDLY ISSUE MY PAN CARD ON THE BASIS OF DOCUMENT NAME SUKHJINDER KAUR .WHICH IS MENTION IN UID AND MATRICULATION CERTIFICATE.
Please check immediately and dispatch my pan card as soon as possible.
my coupon no is:N000630815.

Jan 19, 2016

PAN CARD

I am SUJIT KUMAR applied for a pan card through online,i have submitted copy of aadhaar as proof of identity and proof of address. matriculation certificate is date of birth . STATUS SHOWING YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.

KINDLY ISSUE MY PAN CARD ON THE BASIS OF DOUMENT NAME SUJIT KUMAR .WHICH IS MENTION IN UID AND MATRICULATION CERTIFICATE.
Please check immediatedly and dispatch my pan card as soon as possible.
my coupon no is:N000638401.I

Jan 14, 2016

pan card under ppc objection

I am SUJEET KUMAR applied for a pan card through online,i have submitted copy of aadhaar as proof of identity and proof of address. matriculation certificate is date of birth .my pan card status showing" UID authentiication failed& POI/POA/POB PROOF given as copy of aadhaar.Please check immediatedly and dispatch my pan card as soon as possible.
my coupon no is:N000638401.
mayur_sule

Jan 6, 2016

Under Pcc Objection

My Coupon no U-600113922 is under PPC Objection Please Review My status ASAP My Contact No 7248946809

Jan 5, 2016

pan card under ppc objection

my coupon no is:N000638401.
POLA SANTHOSH

Jan 4, 2016

PPC OBJECTION

I POLA SANTHOSH have applied new PAN vide my coupon no. Q000021580 AND A/C NO.BIZPS9120H

( REF: NO. ECMP4179320305 ) . Due to PPC Objection my PAN has not made kindly solve my problem,

Dec 29, 2015

ppc objection

I (Khetra mohan Mohanta) have applied new PAN vide my coupon no. A000456506 /A000558134 . Due to ppc objection my PAN has not made kindly solve my problem,
Md Mazher Ali

Dec 21, 2015

Pan Card Not received

Myself MD MAZHER ALI, I have applied for a PAN CARD on 05.12.2015 through Online & application sent to Mumbai Office on 07.12.2015. My Application/Coupon No. N000619911.
Now i checked the status, it is showing as UNDER PPC OBJECTION
Objection Details UID AUTHENTICATION FAILED AND POI/POA/PODB PROOF GIVEN AS COPY OF AADHAAR.
But i submitted Aadhar card as a Proof of Identity,
Voter Id card as a Proof of Residence,
Driving License as a Proof of Date Of Birth.
Now what to do, when will i get my PAN CARD, i need it urgently.
If there is any other process pls reply to my mail id.
Awaiting for your reply,

Pls do the needfull.
sujata8494

Dec 16, 2015

PPC objection

sir/mam,
i am sujata applied for a pan card,i have submitted copy of aadhaar as proof of identity and proof of address & matriculation certificate as date of birth. my pan card status showing" UID authentication failed& POI/POA/POB PROOF given as copy of aadhaar".I kept xerrox of all documents and i have checked it again but it is correct. Please do the needful.
my coupon no is:N000599197
attaching the printscreen of status page.

PPC objection

nishu007agra

Dec 16, 2015

UNDER PPC OBJECTION

Please check the docs again and process my pan card, I have given all the correct proof.

Application / Coupon Number 999999999/567127532

Anjali
CA AJIT KUMAR SHARMA

Dec 11, 2015

UNDER PPC OBJECTION

i am ajit kumar sharma applied for a pan card through online,i have submitted copy of aadhaar as proof of identity and proof of address. matriculation certificate is date of birth .my pan card status showing" UID authentiication failed& POI/POA/POB PROOF given as copy of aadhaar.Please check immediatedly and dispatch my pan card as soon as possible.
my coupon no is:N000617642
dhuriank

Dec 4, 2015

To short out ppc objection

Sir, I have applied for PAN-CARD with name SHASHIDATTA JANARDHAN DHURI. I also submitted all required documents for PAN-CARD. So, i request to you that please short out ppc objection which is ther on my PAN-CARD.

water pipe leakage - leakage of water pipe
    Dear sir, Mam subject : complaint for The leakage in...
    swachh bharat mission - Complaint for toilet build
    Hi this is to inform you regard build toilet. I am leaving...
    BSNL Mobile - not refund my balance or not active service for which i pay
    respected sir, on date 19/5/16 i has recharge for...
    MCD NORTH - maximum height for 26 sqm and others
    what is maximum floors and maximum height for construct...
    LIC INDIA - Customer Portal Ligin
    It is really frustrating to login to online customer...
    Idea telecom - Fraudulent balance deduction
    Sir see the fraud and forge detail provided by idea...
    Videocon D2H - Please add a channel
    I think i have to change my set top box and remove...
    Samsung 32 GB Memory Card - Wrong Product Dispatch
    Three days ago i have an order samsung Evo Memory card...
    snapdeal - mobile
    Sir, I received a phone call on my mobile by corrier man...
    RATION CARD - Ration Card reference no. hasn't been messaged
    I've been trying many times but, I am not getting...