uti / ppc objection, pan card

Consumer complaints and reviews about uti / ppc objection, pan card

preetamsaha563

Jul 23, 2016

my coupon no:-U-603240804
NAME:-PREETAM SAHA
MOB NO:-8886282084
email:-preetam007.ps@gmail.com
plz tell me what i have to do now???
isaachp

Jul 15, 2016

How to delete online document options

why my APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.

UID Authentication Mismatch and POI/POA/PDOB proof given as copy of AADHAAR
my mail adress is. isaachpandian@gmail.com Application Coupon number U - N000787616
Applicant Name CHITRA PANDIANA
please clarify me the fact.
ansarimodule

Jul 9, 2016

UID Authentication Mismatch and POI/POA/PDOB proof given as copy of AADHAAR

my mail adress is ansarimodule@yahoo.co.in
Dayanidhi Choudhury

Jun 9, 2016

why my APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.

In my pan application status showed:Status YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.
Objection Reason Objection marked - [ UID number already exists for another PAN ].
How can it possible ? I have no Pan and the uid send by me is mine.
I dont understand how my uid number is used by another person in PAN
My Application Coupon number U - N000764423
Applicant Name ASWASANA PANDA
please clarify me the fact.
deepty

Jun 2, 2016

pan card status

APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING DUE TO INCOMPLETE DETAILS / DOCUMENTARY PROOF. PLEASE CONTACT TO THE PAN CENTRE WHERE PAN APPLICATION SUBMITTED. They did not mentioned the reason for withholding the process clearly.. so what should I do now to overcome this problem.. my coupon number Q000080188.. please help.
duleshwar

Jun 1, 2016

pan objection

My Application is withheld for processing Voter ID and AAdhar card xerox copy is already submitted along with PAN application. Not sure why still marked as Objection. Please process PAN Card as early as possible

Application Coupon number U - A000885414
Applicant Name RAJKUMAR RAJWAR
Status YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.
Objection Reason Objection marked - [ UID Authentication Mismatch and POI/POA/PDOB proof given as copy of AADHAAR ]. - Application will be processed after deleting AADHAAR, provided valid POI/POA/PODOB other than AADHAAR copy are submitted/attached with this PAN application.

plz help..... mail to - duleswar@hotmail.com
duleshwar

Jun 1, 2016

pan objection

Application Coupon number U - A000870598
Applicant Name JAGNARAYAN
Status YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.

how to clear this objection ....... plz help me..... bahut jaruri hai pan card ka.... aadhar ke alawa koi document nahi hai......... please help
Joshibhavaniprasad

May 23, 2016

Pan card application withheld for processing

YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.
Objection Reason Objection marked - [UID number already exists for another PAN, UID Authentication Mismatch and POI/POA/PDOB proof given as copy of AADHAAR ]. -

my coupon no is: A000891759

Please tell me what i do i have only aadhar card as

POI/POA. Please reply me on my Email ID- joshibhavaniprasad@gmail.com

Phone 08754371846
sunny sharman35

May 9, 2016

my coupon no is:603436772
Please tell me what i do i have only aadhar card as POI/POA. Please reply me on my Email ID- sunilsharma803@ymail.com.
thanks

Application Coupon number U -603436772
61ravi

Apr 29, 2016

Objection

I have applied for a pan card ten days ago. Now, the status says "Objection marked-father's name or title not valid". How should I proceed further?
jay198

Apr 28, 2016

Application Coupon number U - 603297127

Applicant Name MAHENDRA BHUMICH

Status YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.

MERE PAS SIRF AADHAR CRAD HAI AS A PROOF AUR KUCCH BHI NAHI HAI TOH MUJHE KYA KARANA HOGA ?

My EMAIL I D IS jay198@gamil.com
sajirnkt

Apr 23, 2016

(U - 600814699)YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING

I have applied for new pan. my coupon no is U - 600814699. now the status is PAN UNDER PPC OBJECTION. I have submitted copy of aadhaar as POI, POA, Proof of Date of birth. I have already submitted the adhar card please check and confirm.

Please do the need full to process my PAN cards.

Yours faithfully ,

Apr 11, 2016

Tejpalsinhdabhi

Apr 9, 2016

YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING

how to cler this objectin
Application Coupon number U - A000648501
deltacom

Apr 1, 2016

PAN NOT ISSUED

I am RAVIKUMAR applied for a pan card through online,i have submitted copy of aadhaar as proof of identity and proof of address. matriculation certificate is date of birth . STATUS SHOWING YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.

Objection Details Objection marked - [ UID Authentication Mismatch and POI/POA/PDOB proof given as copy of AADHAAR ]. - Application will be processed after deleting AADHAAR, provided valid POI/POA/PODOB other than AADHAAR copy are submitted/attached with this PAN application.
KINDLY ISSUE MY PAN CARD ON THE BASIS OF DOUMENT NAME RAVIKUMAR .WHICH IS MENTION IN UID AND MATRICULATION CERTIFICATE.
Please check immediatedly and dispatch my pan card as soon as possible.
my coupon no is:N000664603
dharmang

Mar 2, 2016

ISSUE OF PAN CARD

I HAVE APPLIED FOR CORRECTION IN MY PAN CARD (DUE TO IT MY SERVICE RECORD IS MISMATCHED. IT HAS HELD MY PENTION FILE). I SHALL RETIRE ON 31 AUG 2016. UTI HAS OBJECTION IN MY FILL UP FORM I HAVE NOT MENTIONED COUNTRY CODE BEFORE MOBILE NO. I LIVE IN INDIA MY COUNTRY CODE IS 091. MY COUPON NO IS U-558457518. PL CORRECT MY MISTAKE SO THAT OBJECTION CAN BE OVERRULED. PL ISSUE MY PAN CARD AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
lakki

Feb 27, 2016

first name mistake

my first name mistake in my pan card
sukhjinder kaur

Jan 22, 2016

regarding delivery of pan card

KINDLY ISSUE MY PAN CARD ON THE BASIS OF DOCUMENT NAME SUKHJINDER KAUR .WHICH IS MENTION IN UID AND MATRICULATION CERTIFICATE.
Please check immediately and dispatch my pan card as soon as possible.
my coupon no is:N000630815.

Jan 19, 2016

PAN CARD

I am SUJIT KUMAR applied for a pan card through online,i have submitted copy of aadhaar as proof of identity and proof of address. matriculation certificate is date of birth . STATUS SHOWING YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.

KINDLY ISSUE MY PAN CARD ON THE BASIS OF DOUMENT NAME SUJIT KUMAR .WHICH IS MENTION IN UID AND MATRICULATION CERTIFICATE.
Please check immediatedly and dispatch my pan card as soon as possible.
my coupon no is:N000638401.I

Jan 14, 2016

pan card under ppc objection

I am SUJEET KUMAR applied for a pan card through online,i have submitted copy of aadhaar as proof of identity and proof of address. matriculation certificate is date of birth .my pan card status showing" UID authentiication failed& POI/POA/POB PROOF given as copy of aadhaar.Please check immediatedly and dispatch my pan card as soon as possible.
my coupon no is:N000638401.
mayur_sule

Jan 6, 2016

Under Pcc Objection

My Coupon no U-600113922 is under PPC Objection Please Review My status ASAP My Contact No 7248946809

Jan 5, 2016

pan card under ppc objection

my coupon no is:N000638401.

Rajinder Kataria - extra toll cgarge
    why are you extra toll charge tata 407 vehicle as per...
    Railway catering services - Water bottle selling at high price
    Hi , l am travelling in train no 12322 . And railway...
    Noida Authority Sewage Department - Cover of sever line (Gutter)
    Dear Sir, About two months back i.e. in the 2nd half of...
    Bharat Gas Cylander - Kitchen Care - Connection failiure
    I am kishan lal and my gas no. Is 10822. From last two...
    Dy CDA (AF). New Delhi - Non payment of revised pension arrears
    As per Circular 549 dated 30 Sep 2015 the revised pension...
    Makemytrip.com - Payback points
    Hi, I have booked several international air ticket...
    tanya - Scholarship not received
    Scholarship not received Sir my name is Tanya kumari....
    Dr. batra's - Useless doctors
    I have a serious case of acne since the past 6 years. I...
    Star Plus - iss pyaar ko kya naam doon
    Plz plz plz star olus if you will back with ipkknd new...
    Aicel Cellular Network - Deduct my Balance for Wap services Without My Knowledge
    Iam S.Kalpana My Moboile Number - 9965847344 Aircel...