utitsl-pan card

Consumer complaints and reviews about utitsl-pan card

srinivas challarapu

Feb 28, 2014

pan card not received ye

not received pan cardDear Sir/Mam

i applied the PAN card from Bareilly. After that i didn't receive my PAN Card.

name.srinivas challarapu
Coupon No.544194778
pan cra number.AJPPC4725Q

Parement address
sikhabadi vill.post
jiyyammavalasa.md
vizianagaram.dist
So kindly send my PAN CARD for which I shall ever thankful to you.
sunil kumar mazumdar

Feb 20, 2014

Not received PAN Card

I , Sunil Kumar Mazumdar have not yet received my rectified Pan Card even though it has been dispatched from your mumbai office on 05.02.2014 vide Consignment No.100422439. My Pan Card No.AETPM2504A, Coupon No.551243910 and CSF NO. 714726566 .
Therefore you are requested to take necessary action for delivering the card immediately at my residential address given below.
Address: 110/3,Sarat Ghosh Garden Road,Kamala Apartment,3rd Floor,Dhakuria,Kolkata-700031,West Bengal. Contact No.9836301662
Gazal

Jan 25, 2014

Waste of Money and TIme

Very Much Disappointed.

Small request to change 1 character in my name. More than 2 months and already spent more than 600Rs. and wasted my valuable time just to call on service center and emailing you guys.

Still no update. :(

If you guys don't have time to check or reply mail then remove this process.

till now I have called more than 15 times but same story i have to explain to everybody. I have talked to following guys and they promised me they will do it immediately and they never come back yet. WHAT IS THAT PROCESS? WHY NO ESCALATION PROCESS? WHY NO Senior people involving if customer not happy??

I am still waiting for the update from these guys , for few guys i have forgot the name.

-Bhargava
-Jay
-Muzaffar
-Manish Kumar

=============================================
Why we still need shortcut/Agent process ..

"Simple PAN Card name correction"
=================================
[Without Agent] (Spent Rs.>400, No Result even after month)
Online application - Rs.100
Acknowledgement courier - Rs. 40 (Speed post because if document not received within 15 days application will reject)
No response for 10 days,

Discussion with call center guy -Tel : .020 – 2721 8080 - Rs. 35
In Acknowledgement form small Pen mark, hence application rejected "Application rejected because of manual correction". Requested to send JUST acknowledgement copy, other docs not required

Sent fresh copy of acknowledgement Courier - Rs. 40

Discussion with call center guy -Tel : .020 – 2721 8080 - Rs. 53
Other docs not attached with Acknowledgement, hence rejected. Previous docs lost by their team.

Sent Passport/Old pan copy again - Rs. 40
Discussion with call center guy -Tel : .020 – 2721 8080 - Rs. 45

Document received and again one more communication address proof required, which was not mentioned any where in the application form.

Still continuing..........and sure it will be like that only.....Should I stop here?

Why they created this online process and wasting our time?
why they given email id if they are not sending any response? ("Sir daily we are getting 500 mails for can't read all"...........I have sent 6 mails in past month....not even single reply...)
Why checking only 1 discrepancy at a time, why cant review all the documents same time and respond with all missing stuffs.
----------------------------------------------------------

** It would be better if I could find one agent and spend only 150Rs. within 20 days I could get new PAN.
rakesh chhatwal

Dec 4, 2013

Pan Card is not received yet

Im Rakesh Kumar Chhatwal from Chandigarh. I applied for signature change on pan card. But till date I have not received card. Token No. is 535797470. Present status of my application is Confirmation awaited from ITD.
Kindly look into the matter and try to delivered the same as soon as possible.
vidya.B

Nov 7, 2013

Delay in Pan Card Issuing.

I am vidya. I have applied for the Pan Card 3 weeks ago(in October 2nd Week). I had submitted all the credentials required with the application and photograph of mentioned size. after 3 weeks status is "photographs are not proper/ provided". kindly Provide some solution for this problem.

Acknowledgment number : 012709700018035

email id : bvidya.8@gmail.com
caabhinandsaxena

Oct 28, 2013

PAN Card Not Delivered

We have applied for Correction in PAN Card vide Acknowledgement no. 060879700087522 on 04.10.2013. Such PAN Card got dispatched from Mumbai on 12.10.2013 vide bill No. 32677520444 but it is not delivered till 28.10.2013. By Checking courier Status we came to know that it is "returned to origin" . We have not received any call from courier service regarding any difficulty in delivering of courier. It it requested to kindly look into this matter.

Phone Nos. 8791146758, 9410618650, 9058734141

Komal Singh
davi0095

Oct 18, 2013

Pan Card Not Received

Dear Sir ,

My Name is Vicky Bedi S/o. Sh. JaiPal Bedi

DOB: 20/10/1982

I have apply our pan card and i have a ackowledgment no.010949700004423. (Pan No. BRWPB4719F )

The status of pan card is dispatched on 10-may-2013 but i have not receive our pan card.
So i request you please Re-Dispatch My PAN Card ...

M - 090411-11076
mallikarjun chidguppe

Aug 29, 2013

PAN CARD NOT ISSUED

dear.sir/ madam.my pan card not received please sent my pan card ..NAME- SHUBHAM .CHIDGUPPE.Application Number 999999999
Coupon Number 540116013
Consignment Number EQ772194747IN PLEASE SENT
arunabhadey

Aug 21, 2013

Pan Card Not Received - ARXPS7183A

My PAN number is ARXPS7183A and my Coupon Number is 541524805. Even though the dispatch date was 5th August, I have not yet received the PAN card. Please send me the Courier Name and Tracking number for me to trace the Pan Card.

Application Number 0000

Arunabha
itsonali9

Aug 12, 2013

IT Returns file in old PAN CARD No

For IT Return filing still my old pan card no is being used since the new pan card no was not registered with office before form 16 was released this year in my office.
Now IT return of Year 2012-13 amount of Rs 32000 approx is shown outstanding as It return for year 2012-13 and year 2013-14 is filed in old pan card only.

My old pan card no :ARHPK6028J
My new Pan card no: BIMPD7457B

I wish to continue with the old so kindly do the needful and issue me my old pan card and maintain the same in your records for further reference.
DILIP KUMAR AGARWAL,ADVOCATE

Aug 6, 2013

PAN NOT RECEIVED DUE TO MISMATCH

MY PAN CARD IS ALLOTED AND RETURN BACK FOR INSUFFICIENT ADDRESS. AGAIN I HAVE APPLIED IN RACTIFICATION BUT THIS TIME IT NOT DESPATCH DUE TO MISSMATCH IN FATHERS NAME WHICH IS SHOWN IN ONLINE BUT NO WRITTEN LETTER IS BEING SEND TO ME FOR WHAT TO DO. I HAVE LOADFED COMPLAIN IN SPARSH BUT NO RESPONSE SO PLEASE ADVISE WHAT TO DO.

MY PAN NUMBER IS DXKPS5108K. COUPEN NO. IS 54238316.PLEASE SEND IT AT THE EARLIEST. MY EMAIL ID: DK2ITA@YAHOO.CO.IN.

WITH REGARD.

DIPEN CHATTERJEE
DILIP KUMAR AGARWAL,ADVOCATE

Aug 6, 2013

PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED

I HAVE APPLIED FOR PAN AND CARD IS RETURN BACK INSPITE OF FULL ADDRESS,I HAVE SUBMIT A COMPLAIN IN SPASH BUT NO RESPONSE. IT IS WORTHWHILE TO MENTION HERE THAT YOUR COURRIER NOT TAKING PAIN TO TRACE THE ADDRESS SO IT IS ADVISABLE TO IF THEY ARE UNABLE TO LOCATE THE ADDRESS AT LEAST MAKE A CALL ON THE NUMBER GIVEN IN THE ADDRESS OTHERWISE THOUSAND OF PAN CARD WILL BE RETURN BACK UNDELIVERED. INFORMATION OF DESPATCH OF PAN AT LEAST SENT IN MOBILER NUMBER.

MY PAN NUMBER IS AYEPC9312K. COUPEN NO. IS 539035823.PLEASE SEND IT AT THE EARLIEST. MY EMAIL ID: DK2ITA@YAHOO.CO.IN.

WITH REGARD.

DIPEN CHATTERJEE
Charlie Thomas

Aug 5, 2013

PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED

DEAR SIR,
I am Charlie Thomas. I have applied for the Pan Card 1.5 Months ago(in June 1st Week). Till now i did not received it. But I received the Pan Card No. & other details.
But when i Check it on the Website, it says:
Application Number - 131382044
Coupon Number - 540734302
PAN NO - ATHPT0138Q
Status "RUD lying in New Delhi"
Date of RUD 10/07/2013

As I have applied through UTIL.
Kindly look into the matter & send Me the Pan Card on my Permanent Address as Follows:-

FLAT NO. 12,
Mobile - 9560056915

sukanya satyawan keni

Jul 31, 2013

PAN NUMBER RECEIVED BUT PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED

MY NAME IS SUKANYA SATYAWAN KENI MY PAN CARD NO. IS AJWPK3212G WAS NOT RECEIVED THE PAN CARD SO KINDLY DISPATCH IT ON AN URGENT BASIS.

MY ADDRESS IS KHOLPEWADI-SAL, BICHOLIM-GOA
MY PHONE NO. IS 9423062484
ImranZaheer

Jul 15, 2013

PAN Card not received

I wanted to bring it to your concern that I have applied to reissue my PAN card on 5th of May as I have lost my card couple of months back.
After 3 weeks PAN card office has issued my card however not received yet. Whenever I call to your customer care, no body picks phone. It was very annoying. It’s been around 2 months I have called several times to the customer service but did not get any response. Please do me a favor and try to track my card so that I should get my ID card. My card could use illegally until i did not get than who would be responsible. I got fed up with running behind my PAN card. Please help me to find it. I am giving you few information about my card bellow

My name : Imran Zaheer
DOB : 16/07/1988
Coupon No. 540299029
My PAN card no. : AALPZ0638A
First Flight Bill no. ZB9576008
suellen

Jul 15, 2013

Haven't received pan card

I had applied pan card on dated 21/12/2012 of coupon num. 523143348 but i didn't got pan card until now, 2 & 3 times i sent correction form in your office & lot of time talk to mam.Man said to me send one new application form, i send new application form of coupon num 541924191 to Pune office on previous month but i don't get pan card until now of same applicant name Dharmendra Kumar,no any action taking on my pan card. I send one mail on email id utiitsl.gsd@utiitsl.com on dated 15/7/13 regarding canceled ,reject old coupon num and issue new pan card on coupon num 541924191.my old coupon no.523143348.

Please take action quickly and send my pan card on new coupon no.

Dharmendra Kumar
Arvind123

Jul 9, 2013

PAN Card Not received

Hello Sir
I am Arvind Singh from uttar pradesh. I have applied for pan card acknowledgement no is- 060900101048920. After some days they issued me pan card no is DUIPS3101M. Tey posted my pan card 01-Dec-2011 by First Flight Couriers Pvt. Ltd courier vide airway bill no. ZB8206701. But i couldn't received my pan card yet. plz confirm the status of my pan card nd resolved it and redespatch to my given address.

Arvind Singh
kaushal kumar

Jul 4, 2013

havent received PAN card yet

dear sir,
this is to bring your attention that i had applied for pan card in march 2013,my PAN no has been alloted but haven't received yet due to which i have been facing serious problem.it is my entreaty to take my request in cognizance.fast action would be appreciated
my details are below;
MOBILE NO 9873791501
mohan1186

Jun 27, 2013

Pan Card not delivered

I applied for pan card in Dec. 2010, i checked my status after 15 days and it says 'card despatched' but till now i didn't get my consignment. Card details are given below:

App. No : 057089881
coupon No :512643025
Pan No : DCKPS3749K
Despatch Date : 15/12/2010
Despatch Details : CHE-SPD-II
Consignment No. : ET3107292731N

Please tell me what to do, do i apply for another pan card, or filling a compliant, or contact some officials, or contact some office. I expecting your reply sir, because i am planning to start a business. So, please give me your suggestion or solution.

If you want to contact me, my mob. No. : 9789585450 & E-mail : vedha_kai_007@yahoo.co.in
Rajib.Raj

Jun 5, 2013

PAN card not delivered and returned back

Dear Sir/ Madam

I Rajib Das had applied to reissue my PAN card . The application details for the same are here under

1. Application form no: 712657499
2. Coupon No: 540250109
The PAN was not to delivered in below mentioned address and same was returned back
Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd.
Plot No 26 -19 &31, Dabhasa Umaraya Road,
Village : Dabhasa, Taluka: Padra,
Dist. : Vadodara, Gujarat.
Pin : 391440.
Current status: 3. Current Status : RUD Lying in Mumbai from 22.05.13. I had submitted an application in UTI Office Vadodara to resend the PAN card in above said address on 27.05.13. But till date no further progress in it.
The concern are requested to look into and arrange to resend the same.
vmax5

May 23, 2013

not received pan card

we have not received the following pan cards so far...

coupon no. 536183597 PENDYALA PURNA VENKATA KISHORE (NEW PAN CARD)

coupon no. 536243212 UPPULURI AMMIRAJU (REAPPLIED)

coupon no. 536243224 OLETI PUSHPALATHA (REAPPLIED)

coupon no. 536243216 OLETI NAGA VENKATA CHANDRA KUMAR (REAPPLIED)

please kindly look into them and send as early as possible.

thanking you,

ahmedpasha.
sapna tripathi

May 23, 2013

NOT RECEIVED OF PAN CARD

Respectfully I beg to say that I had applied the Pan with your Kanpur Office (UTI ) on 17.03.2009.Thereafer
you have alloted only PAN NUMBER- AIVPT6008L but long time has lapsed the Pan Card was not received till today .
In this regard, I have contact your Kanpur office but there are no any satisfied answer for this.

Sir, every department has required photo copy of PAN , but I am not in posession to produced the same for the
necessary purposes in the department.

You are once again request you to kindly despatched my PAN CARD at my address given herebelow and or
your Kanpur Office. Please treat, it is necessary URGENT matter. Kindly confirm through E-mail and /or Mobile.

SAPNA TRIPATHI
12/161, SHIV BHAWAN, MISHRA COLONY
GANGA GHAT, UNNAO - 209861

MOBILE PHONE - 09935865187 E.mail ID - abtandan@gmail.com
card pan

May 10, 2013

pan card not received

sir, I has applied for pan card before 22 days alloted Coupon Number no.539679517. on checking the status of pan card on the site, it displays that the CONFIRMATION AWAITED FROM ITD. but in fact it has not yet been delivered to my till today 11.05.2013. i, therefore, request u to take the matter...
no alternative advise is given to get the card.When do we receive the PAN card after getting the PAN no.? Please do the needful & inform me about Despatch ID,Bundle ID & Consignment/UCP No. so that I can call the for future communication if card not received in the meantime.

thanks
mohd suleman

for_ever382@yahoo.com

esmhussain

Apr 30, 2013

PAN card not received yet

Dear sir/madam,

I am Mohammed Hussain Sait from kochin. I requested for PAN card two time and i didn't receive because i am working in other district in my state itself so that, what i need to do to get my original PAN card with in a fixed date?

pls call me :8943562054

Thank you..
prateekupadhyay

Mar 29, 2013

not received pan card

Dear Sir/Mam

i applied the PAN card from Bareilly. After that i didn't receive my PAN Card.

PAN Card Details:
Application Number ADRPU2265R
Acknowledgment number : 010230200953836
PAN Number
Applicant Name PRATEEK UPADHYAY
Status CARD DISPATCHED

Dispatch Date 18 march 2013

If problem Residential address, Kindly send to my New Residential address.

Address:
MR. PRATEEK UPADHYAY
F-59, PRIYADARSHINI NAGAR
BAREILLY (u.p.)

PIN - 243122
MOBILE NO : 9717987581

306794 - denied to give jee main bcoz of late coming
    sir i got fminutes lte at sharda university knowledge...
    Maharasahtra Public Service Commission - i forgot user id and password
    Respected sir, I lost my userid and password , I have...
    Aircel - Deactivate CHN14A21
    I'm using Aircel prepaid, mobile no: 9941199535. I...
    suhas more - Street Dogs Noise
    Street Dogs Noise & braking. Dear Sir There are...
    Laxmi Executive Hostel Inn, Ameerpet, Hyderabad - Food Quality
    Hi Sir/Madam I have a complain regarding food in...
    Vijay Tv - movie in morning
    who told this worst idea of cancelling or stopping od...
    UPSC - forgot registration no.
    R/s sir/ madam i have forgot my roll no of UPSC AC exam...
    reliance gsm - miss call from unknown mobile no at midnight
    getting miss cal from following number: 8927274056