uttar pradesh madhyamik shiksha parishad allahabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about uttar pradesh madhyamik shiksha parishad allahabad

cbpandey

Jun 6, 2015

FAKE CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY CHNDRA SHEKHAR PANDEY TEACHER OF MURIYARI INTER COLLEGE

FAKE CERTIFICATE
1. My daughter was appeared high school exam in 2007(Roll No 3298066) in all six subject. Result declared only four subject instead of six subject. Mr Chandra Shekhar Pandey Who is teacher of Muriyari Inter College, Ballia has taken Rupees six hundred for rectification/amendment/add of mark of these left out subject. After few days gave a handwritten mark shhet duly stamped and signed by Asst Secratary Madhyamic Shiksha Parishad Varanasi.
2. Mr Chandra Shekhar Pandey teacher of Muriyari Inter College registered her name in his college for class XI in the base of hand written mark sheet under which no any particulars of DOB, Name of father mother, previous study college was mentioned.
3. My daughter has passed XII and Varansi Board had no checked 10th result and processed for 12 th exam. Education life of my daughter has been spoil by negligence of board staff and forgery certificate issued by Govt Teacher Mr Chandra Shekhar Pandey.
4. In this issues Varanashi board/Teacher Chandra Shekhar Pandey both are fully responsible for spoiling educational life of my daughter.
5. Please addvice/suggest me how to add left out of two subjects numbers or chain of list who are main for FIR at Police Station/Court Case.
cbpandey

Jun 6, 2015

FAKE CERTIFICATE

1. My daughter was appeared high school exam in 2007 in all six subject. Result declared only four subject instead of six subject. Mr Chandra Shekhar Pandey Who is teacher of Muriyari Inter College, Ballia has taken Rupees six hundred for rectification/amendment/add of mark of these left out subject. After few days gave a handwritten mark shhet duly stamped and signed by Asst Secratary Madhyamic Shiksha Parishad Varanasi.
3. My daughter has passed XII and Varansi Board has no checked 10th result and processed for 12 th exam. Education life of my daughter has been spoil by negligency of board staff and foregery certificate issued by Govt Teacher Mr Chandra Bhushan Pandey.
4. In this issues Varanashi board/Teacher C handra Shekhar Pandey bothe are fully responsible for spoile of education life of my daughter.
5. Please addvise/suggest me how to add two subject numbers or chain of list who are main list for FIR at Police Station/Court Case.
sweetshalu

May 27, 2015

in highshool cerificate surname not written with father name

My name is Shalini gupta and my father name is Badri Shankar gupta and I have passed 10 in 1995 my roll
No. Is 1208424.in my marksheet my father name written only Badri Shankar it couldnot be good for my any govt job.becoz I submitted in form badri Shankar gupta.plz sir help me.what I do.

pH no.8604611307
Email. pawangupta.9feb@ gmail.com
Father name .Badri shankar gupta
rakeshsharma1968

Mar 11, 2015

apply for duplicate 10th class marksheet

Subject lost 10th class marksheet year 1993

My name is Sushma Sharma.I have lost my up tet marksheet 1993. so please help me to provide duplicate marksheet .I need my up tet marksheet. so kindly send me my new marksheet, uptet 1993 my roll no. is :0495281
Name: Sushma Sharma
Fathers name: P.N. SHARMA
LUCKNOW, UP.
MOB. : 09300723727, 9826913727
NOTE. PLZ SEND CONTACT NO. OF Additional Secretary - Regional Office Allahabad
more singh

Feb 11, 2015

anudesak bharti 2015 problem

sir/madam,Maine anudesak 2015 ka form bhara tha jisme galti se maine mool nivas ke number ki jagah jati ka number bhar diya that,jab aapki correction web side kuli to maine apni galti sudhari aur apna printout le liya,lakin jab Maine printout dekha to us me meri category sc se obc kar di gayi Jo aapke department ki galti se hui hai,muje batay mai kya karu,mera application form no-75100026933 aur bank echallen no-DU10044284,mera phone no-7351182371.
ankitmishra

Dec 25, 2014

interchange the name of parants in tet marksheet

sir, i have recieved my tet marksheet bt in the marksheet the name of parants interchanged, the column of father's name having mother's name and the column of mother's name having the father's name.
please help me and give me suggestion that in what ways how can i do the correction in marksheet.
ankitmishra

Dec 25, 2014

correction of names of parants which is interchange in tet marksheet

sir, i have received my tet marksheet bt in the marksheet there is the name of parants interchanged the father's name column having mother's name and mother's name column having father's name.
please help me and give me suggestion that in what ways correction in my marksheet.
aarti agrawal;

Oct 29, 2014

mPartiality in recruitment of primary teachersby some DIET Principals /Madhyamik shiksha parishad allahabad)

Sir, I got 120 marks in primary UPTET2011 and applied in Moradabad as well as Saharanpur .According to cut-off list 118 marks candidate would be selected for appointment. No one send the information of counselling but as I got the information from my friend and I went to MORADABAD DIET Principal to submit my documents she refused . On the day of counselling if they just collect the maksheets /papers of candidates getting lower marks then why they are not giving chance to candidate scoring higher marks ?
kanhaiya1796

Oct 26, 2014

for highschool certificate correction

I have passed high school in 2010 my roll no is 2322721 in certificate my father's surname is wrong what do i
please give me a reply on my email kanhaiya1796@gmail.com

thank you!!!!!!!!!!
lata pandey

Sep 18, 2014

Lost UPET TGT Marksheet 2011

Subject lost uptet TGT 2011 marksheet
Dear sir, My name is Lata Pandey .I have lost my up tet TGT marksheet 2011 so please help me to provide duplicate marksheet .I need my up tet marksheet. so kindly send me my new marksheet, uptet 2011 paper 2 Roll no01067214
Name: Lata Pandey
Fathers name: Mr P C Pandey
Ph: 07827870066
vishal prasrd

Aug 29, 2014

inter ke marksheet par mere pitaji ka name wrong hai......

dear sir! my name is vishal prasad s/o keshwar prasad. vill. parasiya karakathi post. baikunthpur distt.deoria(u.p.). sir!maine 2014 me inter ka exame pass kiya. mere marksheet par mere father ka name change ho gaya hai. mere father ka name keshwae prasads hai but marksheet par keshwar singh diya hai. so mai aapase request karata hu ki marksheet pe hui is falt ko sudharane ke liye mai kya karu.sir please iska upay mere mb.no. ya email.id pe jarur bataye. iske liye mai apka sada abhari rahunga. my mb.no.9648371135/7398632466 email id. vishalkumarsru@gmail.com
Anita Devi

Jul 28, 2014

Not receiving of Marksheet and Certificate

I am Anita D/O Shri Gyan Chand from Vill Bhojawala Post Vikasnagar Ditrict Dehradun.Sir I passed 10Th out UP Board High School Examination in 1995-96.My 10Th class Marksheet and Certificate have been lost anywhere. Due to I lodge the FIR in police Station Vikasnagar.I have submitted all documents partaiming this as FIR copy ,Challan Form,affidefit ,application,and certified by the Inter college Pricipal in your Branch office Meerut as on 19-04-2014.Receiving No is 7716 and 7717.But after ending the last three month I could not received my certificate.
Please take a necessary action and reply me on my Email ID given below becouse it is urgent.

Your sincerely
Anita
Email ID shyam9412@gmail.com
Mob. 9410549248

FAKE AND FRAUD

PLEASE DO NOT TELL ANYBODY YOUR ATM CARD DETAIL OTHERWISE YOU BE CHEATED.

BE ALERT!

FAKE AND FRAUD FORUM

IT IS A FAKE AND FRAUD FORUM DFOR COMPLAINT uttar pradesh madhyamik shiksha parishad allahabad

AFTER REGISTERING THE COMPLAINT, ONE PERSON IMMIDIATELY CALL BACK AND ASKED TO PROVIDE ATM CARD DETAIL TO MAKE ONLENE PAYMENT OF FEES TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE.

I HAVE REGISTERED A FIR AT PHULPUR POLICE STATION AGAINST MOBILE NO. 09650653925 WHO CALLED ME

REGARDS.

Lost uptet 2011 marksheet

Lost UPET Marksheet 2011Lost My UPTET Masksheet. 2011.

Subject lost uptet 2011 marksheet

My name is Susma Kumari.I have lost my up tet marksheet 2011so please help me to provide duplicate marksheet .I need my up tet marksheet in councling 2014 july so kindly send me my new marksheet, uptet 2011 paper1 Roll no:15098780 and 15042180

Name: Susma Kumari
Fathers name: Ramesh Chandra
Ph: 9452038981 / 9721017440
faisalvaseem

Jul 8, 2014

NO MARKSHEET RECEIVE

Sir mene 2007 me patrachar se 12th kiya hai lekin meri marksheet college nhi pahunchi.college ke gazat me mere number hai aur me pass bhi hun.gazat me mere roll number ke aage CS karke kuch eror dikha rha hai.pls meri marksheet release karne ki karpa kare.
Name-faisal vaseem
Father name-vajeer ahmad
Roll number-1778984
College-k.l.g.m.inter college nakur saharanpur u.p.
Sub-hindi,english,civics,history,education
indiangod

Jul 7, 2014

Lost UPET Marksheet 2011

Lost My UPTET Masksheet. 2011.

Subject lost uptet 2011 marksheet
Dear sir, My name is Madhu singh.I have lost my up tet marksheet 2011so please help me to provide duplicate marksheet .I need my up tet marksheet in councling 2014 july so kindly send me my new marksheet, uptet 2011 paper1 Roll no:09009714, Barcode:2729036
Name: Madhu singh

Jul 6, 2014

Change in category

TO,
The Director
Uttar pradesh madhyamik shiksha parisad Allahabad
subject:Change in category
sir i gave uptetexam2011 for primary level and i got 56% marks.Sir iam in category of special reservation (Handicap,Hearing impaired ,50%).but they decleared me as fail.I also gave uptetexam 2014 for upper primary level and got 56% marks and i also have the result of pass.I therfore request you to please check my result and do correction in the category.
ROLLNO:12009287
BARCODE:2596951
NAME:GEETA CHAUBEY
F .NAME:KRISHNA NAND CHAUBEY
MARKS: 84
PERCENTAGE: 56

ADDRESS:S.N.Tiwari pura dalai tiwari rasara District ballia,up
ph no:7579034821,9412928129

SIR i request you to please check my result do correction in category and provide me my improved result so that ican submitt it at the time of councling for selection of primary teacher which is now going to start.
I will always be very very thankful to you.
GEETA CHAUBEY

Jul 6, 2014

change in category

secretary of Basic siksha parisad allahabad U.P.

sir my name is Geeta chaubey and my roll no is 12009287.sir i am in category of special reservation because iam handicap(hearing impaired 50%).sir i absorve 84 (56%)marks in Primary uptetexam 2011.but unfortunately they categrige me in general ,and decleared me fail in uptet primary exam 2011.sir i also give the uptetexam 2014 for upper primary level and i got 56% marks and i got a result of pass.
sir i there fore request you to please check my result and provide me my improved result so that i can submitt it for the councling of uptet 2014 which is now going to start.
Sir i assure you that my all document and all data which ifeel in my form are absolutely true and also correct.
I also assure you that my all original document will be available at the time of councling. I Will always be very very thankful to you sir.Address:S.N.TIWARI PURA DALAI TIWARI RASARA DISTRICT BALLIA, MB NO.7579034821
Kumar Rajjev

Jul 5, 2014

correction of intermidiate marksheet name

uttar Pradesh madhyamik shiksha parisad allahahabad

sir, My name is Rajeev kumar. There is some mistake in my intermediate marksheet. I had send my my intermediate mark sheet for name correction(RAJIV KUMAR to RAJEEV KUMAR and Father'name--- RAMESH CHANDRA to RAMESH CHAND) according to my high school mark sheet name. I have received intermediate mark sheet with right name. But uttar Pradesh madhyamik shiksha parisad allahahabad database my name is not change. I want know why you should not change my name in Database. Please change my name in your database.
Please reply me in my email id ---- pachoriya980@gmail.com.

Roll. no. 0218867

Kumar Rajjev

Jul 5, 2014

correction of intermidiate marksheet name

uttar Pradesh madhyamik shiksha parisad allahahabad

Please reply me in my email id ---- pachoriya980@gmail.com.

Roll. no. 0218867

subject
lost uptet 2011 marksheet
dear sir
my name is poonam singh I have lost my up tet marksheet 2011
so pleas hel me to find out my marksheet .I need my up tet marksheet
in councling 2014 july so kindly send me my new marksheet pf uptet 2011

roll no:15080824
barcode:2360688
name: poonam singh

fathers name: mr diwaker singh
address:c/o mr suresh kumar singh
36 chk mundera chungi
post:begumsaray Allahabad
utter Pradesh
mob.no.08287607629
aditir101@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2014

rechecking of hindi first paper

Dear Sir, My name is aditi. And my roll number is 1310494.There is no marks in my hindi first paper. Please check what is the problem. I could not take admission in college because of no final result.
Sincerely
Aditi
ROHIT KUMAR SAVITA

Jun 11, 2014

INTERMEDIATE MARK SHEET STOLEM

SIR MERI INTERMEDIATE KI MARK SHEET CHORI HO GAYE HAI AUR ISKI COMPLAND MAINE POLICE STATION MEIN KI HAI AUR MAINE APNI MARK SHEET MANGANE KE LIYEA SCHOOL KE THREW APNE SABHI DOCUMENT MEERUT 2,3 BAAR SEND KAR DIYEA THE AB TWO YEAR HO GAYE HAI PHIR BHI MERI MARK SHEET NAHI AAI HAI ... NAME-ROHIT KUMAR SAVITA,,FATHER'S NAME-SHRI MUKESH SINGH ROLL NO-0163669 ADDRESS-VILLAGE-GANGANPUR POST-BHAGIPUR DIST-ETAH(U.P)
SIR MUJHE IN DOCUMENTS KI BAHUT JARURAT YAI & MERA NAAM ROHIT KUMAR SAVITA KI JAGAH ROHIT KUMAR HO GAYA HAI ..............
PLEASE MERE DOCUMENTS DILANE AUR MERA NAAM CHANGE KARANE KI KRAPA KARE
AAPKI AATI KRIPA HOGI
ankit beej

May 28, 2014

inter marksheet subject change

Sir i give inter exam in 2014 and i have p.c.m when i have admit card so the subject given math . Biology.physics.chemistry.hindi but english is not shown so i asked my principal and my principal give admit card next day with correction so give all exam when result shown my subject change and absent in 4 subject and marksheet shown biology i dont give bio exam because i have math i gave math exam please sir do some thing for my future my college is mungilal janshayogi intercollege baddapurwa and my centre is pandit bhagwati prasad intercollege kariyazala jhinjhak kanpur dehat . Sai please do something for my future

sever blocked - SEVER BLOCKED VERY BADLY
    BLOCKED SEWERS To, The Commissioner of Delhi East...
    ZAKIR HUSSAIN - FRUAD CALL FROM SHR1 TV
    Fraud call I got the SMS as "you win first prize...
    Vijay Tv - office
    thank u for putting "office comedy" movements in...
    loan company - the company i got my loan from
    Hello everyone my name is Timothy candy, am here to...
    resrve bank of india - winning email fund
    i am getting the mail again and to release fund in my...
    vodafone postpaid - Network issue
    Dear Sir, This is to inform you that your services are...
    Stray dog catcher - Stray dogs catcher in gurgaon
    We have around 7-8 stray dogs create menace every day and...
    kulvinder singh - Not got the Mark Sheet for Sec a
    Dear sir, I have passe sec A in summer...
    Inter consulting eu limited - Inter consulting eu limited
    Hi Haritha, Thanks for your response and no this is not...
    lenskart.com - huge problem
    i would like to unsubscribe to the annoying message...