uttar pradesh madhyamik shiksha parishad allahabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about uttar pradesh madhyamik shiksha parishad allahabad

asgffsdfdg

Mar 28, 2016

uptet catogry changed

dear sir in my uptet marksheet catogry is wrong its to be changed? plz sir suggest me
pooja257

Mar 18, 2016

uptet marksheet

Respected sir
I have cleared my uptet 2015. I couldn't receive my mark sheet . I don't have registration no. But I know my roll no.
How can I get my marks sheet.
Ram Ashish

Feb 4, 2016

correction of marksheet

i have submitted my high school marksheet with application and all document needed for correction as it was shown absent in one subject with all documents to varanasi board office of UP on 03/10/2013 of high school, due to there inactiveness even after passing my intermediate i am applying in high school again though i have passed high school in 2012 and intermediate in 2014 i qualified for entrance exam polytechnique in 2014 but not admitted due to high school marksheet tell me what a poor student like me should do my high school roll number is 3178739.
please suggest where i can take these bastard government official to consumer forum or should i sucide myself
rama sashish
Vishal3245

Dec 11, 2015

Lost my 10th sanad and 12th marksheet

My self vishal patel s/o mr.rajeev singh i passed 10th and 12th j.n.s.v.m.i.c bareilly up. Lost my 10th sanad & 12th marksheet .

Lost my 10th sanad and 12th marksheet

Vishal3245

Dec 11, 2015

Lost marksheet

My self vishal i lost my marksheet. Plz note my complaint regarding marksheets

Lost marksheet

dharmendrapaji

Nov 25, 2015

KUMAR ME SANSHODHAN KE LIYE

DEAR SIR,MERA NAME DHARMENDRA KUMAR BHARDWAJ HAI MAI APNA MARKSHEET SANSODHA KE LIYE 5 JUNE 2015 KO REG.KAR SPEED POST SE BOARD OFFICE BHEJA, LEKIN VAH ABHI TAK COLLEGE ME NAHI AAYA HAI.KRIPYA IS VILMBATA KE LIYE KARVAI KIJIYE, AAGYA SE - DHARMENDRA KUMAR BHARDWAJ INTERMEDIATE ROLL NO-2391093, PASSING YEAR-2012
ayesha22

Sep 17, 2015

correcction of the father's name on HIGH SCHOOL CERTIFICATE

My name is Asma , i have passed my high school in 2004 and due to some reason my father's name mis printed on my high school CERTIFICATE

kindly suggest me how i solve my problem otherwise its harmful for my future career. Please Reply on email id- uzma.ausan22@gmail.com.

THANKING YOU!!!!
ayesha22

Sep 17, 2015

correcction of the father's name on HIGH SCHOOL CERTIFICATE

My name is Asma , i have passed my high school in 2004 and due to some reason my father's name mis printed on my high school marksheet

THANKING YOU!!!!
charmingneha

Sep 4, 2015

lost upset 2013-2014 marksheet

Respected sir
I've lost my uptet marksheet and I don't even have a photocopy of it. Please resend it as soon as possible as I have to apply in primary teacher vacancy.

Name - Neha Dixit
Roll no- 0710402382
Registration no - 0700091671

Father's name - Mr. Sushil kumar dixit
Contact no - 9410804916
Address - House no 216 , karwala gali , etah (207001), Uttar Pradesh
alok maurya2151

Aug 21, 2015

10th ke praman patra me papa k name ki speling galat hone ke sambandh me.

dear sir,
mai 2004 me high school pass kiya hu, roll no. 2006395 h. High school praman patra mila jisme papa ka naam ramadarsh mourya h. Lekin mul naam ram darash mourya h. mujhe apne praman ptra me naam ko amend karana h....iske liye hme kya docoment lagane honge naam ko amend karane ki liye ...pls help m & reply sir....
Mob.7398130466
email-alok.maurya203@gmail.com
cbpandey

Jun 6, 2015

FAKE CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY CHNDRA SHEKHAR PANDEY TEACHER OF MURIYARI INTER COLLEGE

FAKE CERTIFICATE
1. My daughter was appeared high school exam in 2007(Roll No 3298066) in all six subject. Result declared only four subject instead of six subject. Mr Chandra Shekhar Pandey Who is teacher of Muriyari Inter College, Ballia has taken Rupees six hundred for rectification/amendment/add of mark of these left out subject. After few days gave a handwritten mark shhet duly stamped and signed by Asst Secratary Madhyamic Shiksha Parishad Varanasi.
2. Mr Chandra Shekhar Pandey teacher of Muriyari Inter College registered her name in his college for class XI in the base of hand written mark sheet under which no any particulars of DOB, Name of father mother, previous study college was mentioned.
3. My daughter has passed XII and Varansi Board had no checked 10th result and processed for 12 th exam. Education life of my daughter has been spoil by negligence of board staff and forgery certificate issued by Govt Teacher Mr Chandra Shekhar Pandey.
4. In this issues Varanashi board/Teacher Chandra Shekhar Pandey both are fully responsible for spoiling educational life of my daughter.
5. Please addvice/suggest me how to add left out of two subjects numbers or chain of list who are main for FIR at Police Station/Court Case.
cbpandey

Jun 6, 2015

FAKE CERTIFICATE

1. My daughter was appeared high school exam in 2007 in all six subject. Result declared only four subject instead of six subject. Mr Chandra Shekhar Pandey Who is teacher of Muriyari Inter College, Ballia has taken Rupees six hundred for rectification/amendment/add of mark of these left out subject. After few days gave a handwritten mark shhet duly stamped and signed by Asst Secratary Madhyamic Shiksha Parishad Varanasi.
3. My daughter has passed XII and Varansi Board has no checked 10th result and processed for 12 th exam. Education life of my daughter has been spoil by negligency of board staff and foregery certificate issued by Govt Teacher Mr Chandra Bhushan Pandey.
4. In this issues Varanashi board/Teacher C handra Shekhar Pandey bothe are fully responsible for spoile of education life of my daughter.
5. Please addvise/suggest me how to add two subject numbers or chain of list who are main list for FIR at Police Station/Court Case.
sweetshalu

May 27, 2015

in highshool cerificate surname not written with father name

My name is Shalini gupta and my father name is Badri Shankar gupta and I have passed 10 in 1995 my roll
No. Is 1208424.in my marksheet my father name written only Badri Shankar it couldnot be good for my any govt job.becoz I submitted in form badri Shankar gupta.plz sir help me.what I do.

pH no.8604611307
Email. pawangupta.9feb@ gmail.com
Father name .Badri shankar gupta
rakeshsharma1968

Mar 11, 2015

apply for duplicate 10th class marksheet

Subject lost 10th class marksheet year 1993

My name is Sushma Sharma.I have lost my up tet marksheet 1993. so please help me to provide duplicate marksheet .I need my up tet marksheet. so kindly send me my new marksheet, uptet 1993 my roll no. is :0495281
Name: Sushma Sharma
Fathers name: P.N. SHARMA
LUCKNOW, UP.
MOB. : 09300723727, 9826913727
NOTE. PLZ SEND CONTACT NO. OF Additional Secretary - Regional Office Allahabad
more singh

Feb 11, 2015

anudesak bharti 2015 problem

sir/madam,Maine anudesak 2015 ka form bhara tha jisme galti se maine mool nivas ke number ki jagah jati ka number bhar diya that,jab aapki correction web side kuli to maine apni galti sudhari aur apna printout le liya,lakin jab Maine printout dekha to us me meri category sc se obc kar di gayi Jo aapke department ki galti se hui hai,muje batay mai kya karu,mera application form no-75100026933 aur bank echallen no-DU10044284,mera phone no-7351182371.
ankitmishra

Dec 25, 2014

interchange the name of parants in tet marksheet

sir, i have recieved my tet marksheet bt in the marksheet the name of parants interchanged, the column of father's name having mother's name and the column of mother's name having the father's name.
please help me and give me suggestion that in what ways how can i do the correction in marksheet.
ankitmishra

Dec 25, 2014

correction of names of parants which is interchange in tet marksheet

sir, i have received my tet marksheet bt in the marksheet there is the name of parants interchanged the father's name column having mother's name and mother's name column having father's name.
please help me and give me suggestion that in what ways correction in my marksheet.
aarti agrawal;

Oct 29, 2014

mPartiality in recruitment of primary teachersby some DIET Principals /Madhyamik shiksha parishad allahabad)

Sir, I got 120 marks in primary UPTET2011 and applied in Moradabad as well as Saharanpur .According to cut-off list 118 marks candidate would be selected for appointment. No one send the information of counselling but as I got the information from my friend and I went to MORADABAD DIET Principal to submit my documents she refused . On the day of counselling if they just collect the maksheets /papers of candidates getting lower marks then why they are not giving chance to candidate scoring higher marks ?
kanhaiya1796

Oct 26, 2014

for highschool certificate correction

I have passed high school in 2010 my roll no is 2322721 in certificate my father's surname is wrong what do i
please give me a reply on my email kanhaiya1796@gmail.com

thank you!!!!!!!!!!
lata pandey

Sep 18, 2014

Lost UPET TGT Marksheet 2011

Subject lost uptet TGT 2011 marksheet
Dear sir, My name is Lata Pandey .I have lost my up tet TGT marksheet 2011 so please help me to provide duplicate marksheet .I need my up tet marksheet. so kindly send me my new marksheet, uptet 2011 paper 2 Roll no01067214
Name: Lata Pandey
Fathers name: Mr P C Pandey
Ph: 07827870066
vishal prasrd

Aug 29, 2014

inter ke marksheet par mere pitaji ka name wrong hai......

dear sir! my name is vishal prasad s/o keshwar prasad. vill. parasiya karakathi post. baikunthpur distt.deoria(u.p.). sir!maine 2014 me inter ka exame pass kiya. mere marksheet par mere father ka name change ho gaya hai. mere father ka name keshwae prasads hai but marksheet par keshwar singh diya hai. so mai aapase request karata hu ki marksheet pe hui is falt ko sudharane ke liye mai kya karu.sir please iska upay mere mb.no. ya email.id pe jarur bataye. iske liye mai apka sada abhari rahunga. my mb.no.9648371135/7398632466 email id. vishalkumarsru@gmail.com
Anita Devi

Jul 28, 2014

Not receiving of Marksheet and Certificate

I am Anita D/O Shri Gyan Chand from Vill Bhojawala Post Vikasnagar Ditrict Dehradun.Sir I passed 10Th out UP Board High School Examination in 1995-96.My 10Th class Marksheet and Certificate have been lost anywhere. Due to I lodge the FIR in police Station Vikasnagar.I have submitted all documents partaiming this as FIR copy ,Challan Form,affidefit ,application,and certified by the Inter college Pricipal in your Branch office Meerut as on 19-04-2014.Receiving No is 7716 and 7717.But after ending the last three month I could not received my certificate.
Please take a necessary action and reply me on my Email ID given below becouse it is urgent.

Your sincerely
Anita
Email ID shyam9412@gmail.com
Mob. 9410549248

FAKE AND FRAUD

PLEASE DO NOT TELL ANYBODY YOUR ATM CARD DETAIL OTHERWISE YOU BE CHEATED.

BE ALERT!

FAKE AND FRAUD FORUM

IT IS A FAKE AND FRAUD FORUM DFOR COMPLAINT uttar pradesh madhyamik shiksha parishad allahabad

AFTER REGISTERING THE COMPLAINT, ONE PERSON IMMIDIATELY CALL BACK AND ASKED TO PROVIDE ATM CARD DETAIL TO MAKE ONLENE PAYMENT OF FEES TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE.

I HAVE REGISTERED A FIR AT PHULPUR POLICE STATION AGAINST MOBILE NO. 09650653925 WHO CALLED ME

REGARDS.

Lost uptet 2011 marksheet

Lost UPET Marksheet 2011Lost My UPTET Masksheet. 2011.

Subject lost uptet 2011 marksheet

My name is Susma Kumari.I have lost my up tet marksheet 2011so please help me to provide duplicate marksheet .I need my up tet marksheet in councling 2014 july so kindly send me my new marksheet, uptet 2011 paper1 Roll no:15098780 and 15042180

Name: Susma Kumari
Fathers name: Ramesh Chandra
Ph: 9452038981 / 9721017440

freecharge - freecharge helpline
    WELCOME TO HELPCARE CARE :-...
    Messiga - Garbage and sewage water
    I stay in Kamothe sector 14 here there is lot of waste...
    snapdeal.com /priyansh jeans a pack of 2 jeans - product wrongly delivered
    sir I have raised an replacement request of my priyansh...
    makemytrip - Refund not processed for over 4 months
    This is with respect to MakeMyTrip booking Id:...
    LIFE-OK CHANNEL - devon ke dev mahadev
    Sir me and my family are all shivbhakts......me and my...
    JP ASSOCIATES/FIXED DEPOSIT - Non Payment of my 2 FDs amount Rs.323673+ Intt.
    To, Shri Mahesh Jindal : Asstt. General Manager ...
    CBSE - maths
    I've not gotten grade point in maths and my CGPA is 0...
    CBSE - math and hindi
    Sir, my CGPA is not sufficient and my copy is not check...
    www.upsconline.nic.in - Change of community reg:-
    Respected sir/mam I have applied for upsc...