uttar pradesh madhyamik shiksha parishad allahabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about uttar pradesh madhyamik shiksha parishad allahabad

FAKE AND FRAUD

PLEASE DO NOT TELL ANYBODY YOUR ATM CARD DETAIL OTHERWISE YOU BE CHEATED.

BE ALERT!

FAKE AND FRAUD FORUM

IT IS A FAKE AND FRAUD FORUM DFOR COMPLAINT uttar pradesh madhyamik shiksha parishad allahabad

AFTER REGISTERING THE COMPLAINT, ONE PERSON IMMIDIATELY CALL BACK AND ASKED TO PROVIDE ATM CARD DETAIL TO MAKE ONLENE PAYMENT OF FEES TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE.

I HAVE REGISTERED A FIR AT PHULPUR POLICE STATION AGAINST MOBILE NO. 09650653925 WHO CALLED ME

REGARDS.

Lost uptet 2011 marksheet

Lost UPET Marksheet 2011Lost My UPTET Masksheet. 2011.

The director,
Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parisad allahahabad.

Subject lost uptet 2011 marksheet

My name is Susma Kumari.I have lost my up tet marksheet 2011so please help me to provide duplicate marksheet .I need my up tet marksheet in councling 2014 july so kindly send me my new marksheet, uptet 2011 paper1 Roll no:15098780 and 15042180

Name: Susma Kumari
Fathers name: Ramesh Chandra
Ph: 9452038981 / 9721017440
faisalvaseem

Jul 8, 2014

NO MARKSHEET RECEIVE

Sir mene 2007 me patrachar se 12th kiya hai lekin meri marksheet college nhi pahunchi.college ke gazat me mere number hai aur me pass bhi hun.gazat me mere roll number ke aage CS karke kuch eror dikha rha hai.pls meri marksheet release karne ki karpa kare.
Name-faisal vaseem
Father name-vajeer ahmad
Roll number-1778984
College-k.l.g.m.inter college nakur saharanpur u.p.
Sub-hindi,english,civics,history,education
indiangod

Jul 7, 2014

Lost UPET Marksheet 2011

Lost My UPTET Masksheet. 2011.

The director,
 Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parisad allahahabad.

Subject lost uptet 2011 marksheet
Dear sir, My name is Madhu singh.I have lost my up tet marksheet 2011so please help me to provide duplicate marksheet .I need my up tet marksheet in councling 2014 july so kindly send me my new marksheet, uptet 2011 paper1 Roll no:09009714, Barcode:2729036
Name: Madhu singh

Jul 6, 2014

Change in category

TO,
The Director
Uttar pradesh madhyamik shiksha parisad Allahabad
subject:Change in category
sir i gave uptetexam2011 for primary level and i got 56% marks.Sir iam in category of special reservation (Handicap,Hearing impaired ,50%).but they decleared me as fail.I also gave uptetexam 2014 for upper primary level and got 56% marks and i also have the result of pass.I therfore request you to please check my result and do correction in the category.
ROLLNO:12009287
BARCODE:2596951
NAME:GEETA CHAUBEY
F .NAME:KRISHNA NAND CHAUBEY
MARKS: 84
PERCENTAGE: 56

ADDRESS:S.N.Tiwari pura dalai tiwari rasara District ballia,up
ph no:7579034821,9412928129

SIR i request you to please check my result do correction in category and provide me my improved result so that ican submitt it at the time of councling for selection of primary teacher which is now going to start.
I will always be very very thankful to you.
GEETA CHAUBEY

Jul 6, 2014

change in category

secretary of Basic siksha parisad allahabad U.P.

sir my name is Geeta chaubey and my roll no is 12009287.sir i am in category of special reservation because iam handicap(hearing impaired 50%).sir i absorve 84 (56%)marks in Primary uptetexam 2011.but unfortunately they categrige me in general ,and decleared me fail in uptet primary exam 2011.sir i also give the uptetexam 2014 for upper primary level and i got 56% marks and i got a result of pass.
sir i there fore request you to please check my result and provide me my improved result so that i can submitt it for the councling of uptet 2014 which is now going to start.
Sir i assure you that my all document and all data which ifeel in my form are absolutely true and also correct.
I also assure you that my all original document will be available at the time of councling. I Will always be very very thankful to you sir.Address:S.N.TIWARI PURA DALAI TIWARI RASARA DISTRICT BALLIA, MB NO.7579034821
Kumar Rajjev

Jul 5, 2014

correction of intermidiate marksheet name

uttar Pradesh madhyamik shiksha parisad allahahabad

sir, My name is Rajeev kumar. There is some mistake in my intermediate marksheet. I had send my my intermediate mark sheet for name correction(RAJIV KUMAR to RAJEEV KUMAR and Father'name--- RAMESH CHANDRA to RAMESH CHAND) according to my high school mark sheet name. I have received intermediate mark sheet with right name. But uttar Pradesh madhyamik shiksha parisad allahahabad database my name is not change. I want know why you should not change my name in Database. Please change my name in your database.
Please reply me in my email id ---- pachoriya980@gmail.com.

Roll. no. 0218867

Kumar Rajjev

Jul 5, 2014

correction of intermidiate marksheet name

uttar Pradesh madhyamik shiksha parisad allahahabad

Please reply me in my email id ---- pachoriya980@gmail.com.

Roll. no. 0218867

subject
lost uptet 2011 marksheet
dear sir
my name is poonam singh I have lost my up tet marksheet 2011
so pleas hel me to find out my marksheet .I need my up tet marksheet
in councling 2014 july so kindly send me my new marksheet pf uptet 2011

roll no:15080824
barcode:2360688
name: poonam singh

fathers name: mr diwaker singh
address:c/o mr suresh kumar singh
36 chk mundera chungi
post:begumsaray Allahabad
utter Pradesh
mob.no.08287607629
aditir101@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2014

rechecking of hindi first paper

Dear Sir, My name is aditi. And my roll number is 1310494.There is no marks in my hindi first paper. Please check what is the problem. I could not take admission in college because of no final result.
Sincerely
Aditi
ROHIT KUMAR SAVITA

Jun 11, 2014

INTERMEDIATE MARK SHEET STOLEM

SIR MERI INTERMEDIATE KI MARK SHEET CHORI HO GAYE HAI AUR ISKI COMPLAND MAINE POLICE STATION MEIN KI HAI AUR MAINE APNI MARK SHEET MANGANE KE LIYEA SCHOOL KE THREW APNE SABHI DOCUMENT MEERUT 2,3 BAAR SEND KAR DIYEA THE AB TWO YEAR HO GAYE HAI PHIR BHI MERI MARK SHEET NAHI AAI HAI ... NAME-ROHIT KUMAR SAVITA,,FATHER'S NAME-SHRI MUKESH SINGH ROLL NO-0163669 ADDRESS-VILLAGE-GANGANPUR POST-BHAGIPUR DIST-ETAH(U.P)
SIR MUJHE IN DOCUMENTS KI BAHUT JARURAT YAI & MERA NAAM ROHIT KUMAR SAVITA KI JAGAH ROHIT KUMAR HO GAYA HAI ..............
PLEASE MERE DOCUMENTS DILANE AUR MERA NAAM CHANGE KARANE KI KRAPA KARE
AAPKI AATI KRIPA HOGI
ankit beej

May 28, 2014

inter marksheet subject change

Sir i give inter exam in 2014 and i have p.c.m when i have admit card so the subject given math . Biology.physics.chemistry.hindi but english is not shown so i asked my principal and my principal give admit card next day with correction so give all exam when result shown my subject change and absent in 4 subject and marksheet shown biology i dont give bio exam because i have math i gave math exam please sir do some thing for my future my college is mungilal janshayogi intercollege baddapurwa and my centre is pandit bhagwati prasad intercollege kariyazala jhinjhak kanpur dehat . Sai please do something for my future
Sanjay Khare

Apr 7, 2014

No award blank recieved till now

I am aexaminar appointed by board for chemistry pract. at various centers at luck now . I have to send the results but no award blank is provided by board till now .
S.Khare
EX No-P*152211
Mohammad Hashim

Nov 20, 2013

WRONG NAME GIVEN IN HIGH SCHOOL MARKSHEET

Good Day.

I am Mohd. Salman. I passed out U.P. Board High School Examination in 2002 from J.S.S.H.S. SCH Bharat Ganj Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. High School Roll No. 1144449, In Marksheet & Certificate my name given MOHD SALWAN which is wrong. My name is Mohd. Salman instead of Mohd Salwan. Please guide me how to correct my name in marksheet & certificate. Because I am facing many problem for it.

Please assist me

Your sincerely,
Mohd. Salman
Bharat Ganj, Allahabad, U.P.
Mob. No. +919910793287, +917838917661
Emai-Id - hashim.t786@gmail.com
atiur rahman

Mar 17, 2013

wrong information in madhayamik admit card of FATMA RAHMAN -2013

Sir '
this is to inform you that the following informations prescribed in the Admit Card of FATMA RAHMAN OF ROLL NO 3808959 are incorrect:-
1) Name of candidate :- FATMA RAHMAN instead of FATA RAHMAN
2) Mother's Name:- MAJIDUN BEGUM insted of MAJUDIN BEGUM
3) Date of Birth:- 10.07.1999 instead of 10.07.1992
It would be grateful if u can make these correction and issuse a new admit card to her school(ADARSH SANKAR INTER COLLEGE, HETIMPUR , GHAZIPUR) as early as possible
so that she doesnt face any difficulty in future.

ATIUR RAHMAN (BROTHER OF FATMA RAHMAN)
E-MAIL ID: atiur_rahman1985@yahoo.in
PASHU

Mar 12, 2013

NOT RCVD HEIGH SCHOOL CERTIFICATE

Dear Sir i m doing high school from up board in 1984 and till today not rcv the Certificate (sanad)
pls advise how we get the same,

prs
reena yadav

Mar 9, 2013

12th rollno

respected sir,
i am reea yadav d/o mr surendra pratap yadav i clear the intermediate examinatio in 2007 actuall my marksheet attached with certificate ,it becom fade and my roll no disappersd i want to my roll no its very uegent .
i am kindly request to plz send my roll no on my id.

id= "ry6258@gmail.com"
phone no= 9807637406
my certificate no = 3800467
sr no= 0854913
reena yadav

Mar 9, 2013

12 th rollno

sir i wnat to my rollno of intermediate passed on 2007 my certifiate no is 3800467
elizatiwari

Mar 7, 2013

for new high school marksheet

dear mam/sir,

i say that,my high school mark sheet was wrong,my number in home science in high school mark sheet,24 number in this subject. so please i want to say that so please re-check my high school home science copy.
my all subject number is-
HINDI 70
ENGLISH 81
SST 74
ART 57
HOME SCIENCE 24
SCIENCE 75.
please sir/mam please re-check my home science copy and clear my number.

MY EMAIL ID IS- eliza_tiwari123@hotmail.com
my high school roll number is- 2139531
please new mark-sheet high school,with home science
number 75 final number.
my new high school mark sheet in one month.
sumit ramtri

Jul 27, 2012

no strictness in up board intermediate practicals

RESPECTED SIR,
i have and i should to report you that , i passed my intermediate from chacha nehru smarak inter college kanpur,
and i am informing you there is no rules and strictness follow when our physics,and chemistry practicals was held,examinner has a given a bribe by the principal,and our subject teachers inform us to open your practical books and files, and allowed us to cheat ,telling us to take as much as time we want,we even couldnt do the practicals, teaches told each and every student what they have compounds in chemistry, and readings and measurment in physics,we had nothing to do , we sat on class and started cheating,without having time limit, those who made mistake, subject teachers were doing their papers self,
I am requested you ,that you should not ignore this,take strict action you have a long year,please dril in the date of practicals,and give exactly what students wheter they failed, but dont play with standards , as UP BOARD is always been popular for its poor quality of managment, especially in CHACHA NEHRU SMARAK INTER COLLEGE,KANPUR, dont give so neither in practical nor in exam so they improve their studies next year ,AS NOW A DAYS EVERY ONE IS GETTING ABOVE 8O%, NOT LIKE BEFORE 10 YEAR,WHEN UP BOARD IS CONSIRDED AS ONE OF THE TOUGHEST IN INDIA

Jun 28, 2012

The future of children playing

कानपूर में एक अध्यापक हे जो की अपाहिज हे और वो बच्चो के भविष्य खिलवाड़ कर रही और न ही वो बोल पाती हे नाही वो ठीक से चल पाती हे बच्चो को पढ़ाने उस का बेटा साथ जाता हे वेहे अध्यापक एक स्त्री अधियापिका हे जिसका नाम कमला देवी पाती का नाम तीरथराम हे. govt प्रिमेरी स्कूल बिटूर रोड कल्याण पुर कानपूर उत्तर प्रदेश . इस अधियापिका को लकवा लगा हे अगर आप को इस

play of child future

the play of child Future

ritu rai

Mar 22, 2012

For new intermediat and high school marksheets.

Respected Sir ,

I am Reena Rai . I passed out U.P. board high school examination in 1986-1987 session from H.S. School Bharauli, Ballia , uttar pradesh and U.P. Board Intermediate examination in 1988-1989 session from Sheri Siddheshwar Nath Inter Collage Kotwa narayanpur ,Ballia, uttar pradesh .My high school Roll no. is 1449293 and intermediate Roll no. is 439940 .I loosed my mark-sheets. Therefore I want to know the online process to get new mark-sheets . Please kindly reply me soon on my below mentioned e-mail I.d because it is urgent .

Your sincerely
Reena Rai
Ballia , Uttar Pradesh
e-mail address - <rairitu44@gmail.com>
Ph. no. - +919076205160 .

Airtel Prepaid - froudgiri
    Froudgiri man in bihar.
    Aircel - unable to create account on aircel site
    I was unable to create my account on aircel site....pls...
    Myntra.com - FOOLING CUSTOMERS AND HARASSING THEM
    Now, when u make ur customers irate to gain unethically...
    bijli chori - bijli chori
    Sir Hamara owner raat me bijli mitar ke niche se taar...
    payback.in - My payback points detail.
    I Jayram Uraon my card no. 9401157906431402. Pls give me ...
    TNPSC PUNCH OPERATOR POST - result not published for punch operator 2014
    Sir i attended punch operator exam 2013 feb. But still now...
    Jai Sairam Associates - loan not yet received
    I am benson. ABOUT JAI SAI RAM ACCOCIATES. , KANMANI...
    BRTS Ahmedabad - Issued wrong ticket & fined receipt details also wrong
    I travelled brts ahmedabad from Maninagar to RTO circle on...
    PVR Saket - misbehaving with me and with other customers
    on the date 22/7/2014 i went to pvr anupan in saket when i...