V3 slim care ,Bangalore

Consumer complaints and reviews about V3 slim care ,Bangalore

Niv76

Sep 1, 2014

Never go to V3 Marthahalli

I agee to all the negative feedback here so wont write too much detail. But basically
- Very very rude and unprofessional management.
- very dirty parlour
- Never buy groupon coupon and take their serice
cupcake

Aug 21, 2014

V3 center Coles Rd Frazer town

I had a package with the V3 parlor and paid Rs 12000 for it. Twice I was assured I am getting an O3 facial but next time when I checked with the staff she said she has never done an O3 facial and that she had given me a regular facial.
Staff assures you that they are using brown branded color but will apply any local color which makes your hair brittle and the sudden jet black look makes you look weird.This time when I visited them on 10th August the staff said they do not have the brown color in my preferred brand and that it will come next day. I kept calling them each day and they gave different excuses why there is no stock. When the color was not available till 20th August I lost my cool but was assured they will call for a separate brown colr from Loreal and use it for me.I went to the parlor and the color was already mixed and ready. As the staff applied I kept expressing my doubt as the color appeared black and not brown. When my hair was washed it was black and brittle.When I questioned the manager she said it was raga color, staff said it is Loreal. They kept on a defensive conversation responding as per each other's comment.
Decided that once my pack is completed I will never step in V3. The owners are never available for the customer's to express their concerns.
drysreddy

Aug 1, 2014

V3slimcare Marathalli Cheating

V3 slimcare Marathalli branch conducted a promotional stall in Ecospace/Pritech park. Gave voucher and asked to come to Marathalli.
They are cheaters and they wont do as per the voucher.
Fully Fraud.
Ashwini Davies

Jul 25, 2014

Card Missing

Had taken up a package and the staff said the bill is not necessary as the card is sufficient. Called today and they say that the card is lost and nothing can be done.
subha_g

Jun 7, 2014

Horrible Horrible: Money Suckers and Horrible Service

V3 Slim Care is the worst Parlor I have ever been to. I have been in many cites both India and abroad but such horrible pathetic salon is no where to be found. All money minded. I took a 40000 package as it was my marriage and HAD TO continue services for a few months. I hated all the services there and the beauticians and hair experts are the worst ever. They blatantly ask for tips and even quote the amounts. The manger girl is another "clever" person who will almost force you into her parlor and convince you with promises, all fake promises. Not once they asked if I liked any of the services, instead they wanted me to sign up for more packages. Ofcourse I didn't!

I am happier going to a small parlor near my house. Atleast the people are courteous and ask me for my feedback.

Basic etiquette missing. Must improve or shut down. More importantly don't fool people or hurt their feelings. Its all people's hard earned money.
reshmapierre

Nov 25, 2013

very unsatisfactory services

I had gone to Sarjapur V3 Slim care as I had bought the coupon from groupon. The services were not satisfactory. Person like me is not comfortable with men giving head massages, and they did not have a lady to give me head massage instead.

They have hand few staff and lot of customers from groupon deals. They ask us to take the appointments in two sittings when we don't have time to avail it in 2 sittings. But they don't forget to collect the full amount in 1 sitting.

The facial room was stinking, untidy, unclean towels were used. Only the haircut provided by the guy was satisfactory. That too we can't say it was wonderful. The haircut provided was the only service that was satisfactory.

I will and will never recommend anyone to this Salon. If none believes me,you can go yourself and experience the truth. One of the staff also told me the salon is not professional, which is very true and recommended other top salons to me!
shrad

Nov 12, 2013

v3 slimcare jaynagar

worst beauty services in the world probably. went thru a groupon deal and right from the time you step in u want to run away. it is filthy to start with. the massage was ridiculous. she used two teasppons of oil probably. it smelt horrid post tht traumatic experience i developed pains i never had. they had no shower area nor a hot towel wipe.. post uding the dry towel she folded it back for the next customer to use! yuck!. the facial was the quckest n the worst one i ever had. post these 2 services,though my coupon contained all theservices i refused all of it cause it was a waste of my time n money
yahini

Sep 25, 2013

worst exp, got cheated twenty thousand

They took money saying servic available on weekend and took 22000 Rs for five sessions and then no response on session details. I called them and all excuses saying madam next week then next Sunday. It went on for two months and when I shouted and asked for my money back, they started treating as if they are paying from their pocket. Never seem such cheats who die for others money and have no decency how to talk to customer. I am planning to file a case against them. I need my hard earned money. I would be happy to donate that to orphanage than to these junk dirty minded uneducated fools.
gundu

Sep 22, 2013

worst service in marathahalli

Please don't have an idea of going to V3 Slim care, Its a worst services offered by them .They are looting money with people but they are not loyable to customers. i have paid Rs. 37000 for weight loss but no results from five month.and maria - manager & one more lady called Lena they are very rude,they dt even no how to greet the client. they wont even bother about clients ,they just need money and service is not even worth for the money, after swiping your card getting appointment is very difficult with them, if there no clients also they will show up their cheep attitude to give appointment. its really very bad experience with V3 marathahalli

and staff are very keen,but the managers are really bad , in front if client only they will start up with their bad language.

kindly never ever visit v3 any branch
cutiepie.agarwal7

Apr 29, 2013

Fraudelent and Unprofessional

.I purchased a hair treatmentnormal version(kera therapy) from V3 of worth 5000rs and I was told that your hairfall will reduce with 100% satisfaction.After 3 sittings my hairfall increased drastically and i sopke with Ayesha(an employee of V3 jayanagar) and they said ur hair quality is too low and hence we suggest u to take an advanced version.I took that and paid them entire 30000 rs and had 1 session and that day only my head started paining like anything..and when i discussed the problem with my family doctor he said not to take this service.so i called them and spoke them they spoke so rudely and when i call them again they said to call later as the concerned person is not available and when i called them again these people are not picking my call only.never ever go to V3.I feel so cheated that my amount has been taken by frauding me and not refunding my amount.

Cheaters..
randomguy

Apr 25, 2013

Thought of buying this v3 slim deal from grouopon. Thanks for you feedback & appreciate it. I avoided this deal there by saving money & avoiding pathetic experience :)
husain

Apr 24, 2013

Good Experience

I am pleased to tell that your staff is very professional and out lets ambiance is very very good.

I purchased V3 slim care voucher through one of deal website. Service was excellent and I got shock when i seen so many negative feedback on same. As a customer we might gone through different experiences. But still i can say this was the one center where i felt customer oriented. I visited many slimming centers, this is the one of the good. As far as for an appointment i called many times for spot appointments and 2 or 3 days before and didn't get the appointment either in Jayanagar or Marthahalli outlet. I can understand these locations are situated in very busy area where theirs week end appointments will get full until next 2 weeks. When they explained and shown me their appoints slots i always called 1 week prior for weekends appointment.nice place to get your services.

I recommend this to my friends. Thanks V3 team.
Poornima.gai7@yahoo.co.in

Apr 9, 2013

No value for customer, Highly unprofessional

No value for customer, Highly unprofessional

I bought a deal from one of the deal websites, and when I called them up for the appointment they really dint seems to be interested. The manager wanted me to come on her convenience. The worst, annoying thing was they don’t provide you all the services in one go!!! YOU NEED TO GO IN 2 SESSION’. That I got to know only after reaching there …How anyone can fool their customers so well.!!!

I reached 5.30pm and they started their services only after 6.30Pm(No one can offered to loose time) and I was out of the parlor around 8 Pm. Service’s availed are > Facial +Head massage +Hair wash. Just imagine what kind of service they might have given within 1.30hour. The staff is not well trained at all but still they do their best !

After this horrible experience I was not convinced to go next time during weekdays. Still I took a chance, next appointment at 10.00Am. I explicitly told her “I can’t wait since my cab is at 11.00am. No wonder there was no one available at the parlor. The manager lady come in 10 min’s and told me that they don’t have people and asked me to wait till 11.00Am. When I screamed a little she felt offended and got ready to do it by herself. Madam you don’t even know how simple waxing is done?
And you are the parlor manager isn’t that funny.

Talking about the MANAGER (Pooja madam and one more lady ‘forgot her name’ ) Madams please give some time to your clients also, other than looking yourself in the mirror + taking exclusive care of yourself + drinking water++++++++

To the owner – Serious attention required madam as your managers are not bothered about your parlor anymore. Neither they know ABCD of your products and services.

Never try this parlor. More than the quality of service, Managers laziness and disgusting behavior will make you feel sad.
There is no Connection between their price and quality if service.
tanu sarkar

Mar 27, 2013

session not given nor tummy tuck

i have paid rs 8500 for 5 kgs weight loss and my mom paid 16000 for 10 kgs loss , and the recepitonist fooled us as that she would give a better deal .... later on for two week they gave session and they are forcing us to reduce weight by purself, till we reduce we want get any tummy tuck nor any session .... the lady in r t nagar asking us to go back home and insisting us to reduce and come back.... pls dont get attracted to this kind of packages.... its a poor service i have ever seen
gupra

Mar 8, 2013

Horrible and Dirty (literally) experience

I am a massage enthusiast and always am regular on getting body massage. I also have a regular masseur who visits my home every month. I had been to V3 as my masseur had been to hometown and used one of the deal coupons they promote in their Jayanagar centre

Things went bad

- the receptionist is very rude. Kala, I guess, her name was and treats guests like dirt, The tone was 'if you want to come at this time, you come, else dont come sir' :)))... I was shocked to hear this

- I went there and a overly made up lady spoke to about things and sold their other offerings at exuberant rates and I just wanted to try the services mentioned in the timesdeal voucher. they collected the payment and said, it will not be best of the service sir, if you want better ones, it will be more :(

- I opted only for two of their 6 services they had put on deal as I knew it might not be great as the lady only spoke on how basic the services will be if I used the coupon

- Hair trimming was fine as I have very limited hair on my head :)

- Body Massage - One man who was not very happy with what he was doing took me through an aisle which was more like government hospital wards. Dimly lit and sad looking. I went into one of the rooms which was all oily and dirty and he asked me to lie down. I asked if they would give me a disposal inner garment and that is when he started

- He said no and asked me to get down to my basics and lie down on the table. They had kept a oily towel to support the head. I lied down and the man started how bad it is for him as he has never done a massage for 250 Rs in his entire life and he has a list of elite clients who pays him 2-5 K per massage and how his company is not making profits because of the deals.

- He touched his fingers in the oil (not sure what oil it was) and would have collected say 10g of oil . He managed the entire massage with it and applied it all over. It is something which was smart if him.

- Only thing, he dint do was to hit me because I was using a voucher. He said he was from Orissa and how many years of experience he had in this field and everything else against people in Bangalore. It was one of the worst massages I have ever had.

Worst thing was yet to come as he said, they do not have place to take a shower after the massage and if I wanted it, I will have to pay more. He used the same towel which was under my head and tried to wipe the oil. That was disgusting..... The towel was filthy and I am sure he had used the same one for all his customers as I saw him folding it after I left the room ... It was yuck,.....

I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND NOT TO GO THERE AND CONTACT SOME DISEASE. THE PLACE IS EXTREMELY UNHYGIENIC AND DIRTY WITH RUDE PEOPLE .

I would probably say to the management to look into who they recruit if they really want to be in business...

I wish them good luck with their business.
sushmak

Mar 8, 2013

Wrost Services, Please dont opt

Hi Everyone ,
Please don't have an idea of going to V3 Slim care, Its a worst services offered by them .They are looting money with people but they are not loyable to customers.I got deal for 400 But i paid 20,000.V3 Slim care is worst services i have ever seen .
ronal

Feb 25, 2013

Got cheated

GOT CHEATED,
Hi everyone please dont ever take up deals from v3 slim care Jayanagar.

I went through a deal that was and took up laser hair removal and free beauty service, but i got cheated for the same, they did'nt use proper laser machine nd to my knowledge it was a fake one, i had undergone laser treatment before this time in v3 i had been only for a maintenance session. After 2 or 3 days of getting laser done the hairs for which the laser has been done should fall on itself but in my case it did'nt fall but started growing then after 5 days i called them up and told that i want to speak to the concerned person the receptionist said leave ur number i will ask my manager to call back, but i never received aany call from them, i kept on calling but so far no response from them and also the free beauty package from times deal is not actually free they charge more under the name of tax which is equivalent to thee beauty package. So please dont ever take up any beauty treatment in v3 slim care. And the beauticians there are not very hygenic and the rooms are very dirty. And the staff dont respect or care if we are from a deal.
MageshwariNAveen

Jan 2, 2013

Unhygienice and Fraudulent

V3 Slim Care in Marathalli
I got a deal from Groupon for beauty package in V3 slim care, i somehow managed to get an appointment.
I had planned my work at home in such a way that i get 3 hrs of time to get all the services available in the package.
But to my shock the lady there said that , not all services will be done on the same day. then i agreed to it.
i went for facial, and that is more nasty , i have never experienced any where, the apron that they give for us to change during facial was stinking and i realised that they use the same apron for all the customers.
i still have about 5 services pending ( actually six, where the lady cancelled one of it without even informing me ).
The beauticians there are more interested in beautifying themselves , rather that concentrating on the customer.

VERY VERY VERY POOR AND UNHYGENIEC SERVICE.
NEVER GO THERE
nature

Nov 1, 2012

V3 slim care marathahalli

Bad experience..the place was unclean, the staff kept reusing dirty, wet towels; I was kept waiting forever, no apologies from the salon manager - rather she behaved quite badly with anyone who complained.
I won't suggest anyone to take these kind of groupon deals available on these websites - crazeal, mydala etc. They are just to fool people. And the best part is, you never get to write any review about the place on these websites - so more people keep getting fooled. For me, one experience is enough to never try that again !
aroba

Oct 30, 2012

visit and feel the difference

I very pleased to tell that your staff is very professional and out lets ambiance is very good.

I purchased V3 slim care voucher through one of deal website. Service was excellent and I got shock when i seen so many -ve feedback on same. As a customer we might gone through different experiences. But still i can say this was the one center where i felt customer oriented. I visited many slimming centers, this is the one of the good. As far as for an appointment i called many times for spot appointments and 2 or 3 days before and didn't get the appointment either in BTM or Marthahalli outlet. I can understand these locations are situated in very busy area where theirs week end appointments will get full until next 2 weeks. When they explained and shown me their appoints slots i always called 1 week prior for weekends appointment.

I recommend this to my friends. Thanks V3 team.
aroba

Oct 30, 2012

Good Service

I went to v3 slim care through a deal website.i called for a prior appointment for weekend (in advance of 8 days) and i got my appointment on my convenient time ,and i visited the outlet,they welcomed me in a smiling face and they offered a glass of water which made me very comfortable. they started my service in 10 mnts and it was good. I don't have any complaints. Its a really "good place " to get relaxed.surely i will recommend to my friends
Navmita28

Oct 25, 2012

v3 slim care marthahalli

Horrible place, hairdressers were the worst
we also went to V3slim care through a deal website. The way they say that We will give you half the package today and rest of the services included in the package later shows they have no regards for customer's time. If you cannot provide the services at one go, say the same.on the voucher too along with other condotions. I agree with amit dce above* that they are not interested in deal customer. Very sad service. The hairdresser pulled my hair out while blow drying my hair. Head massage and body massages were okay. Nothing great. Little shady if you ask me. Please do not buy the deal voucher atleast for this parlour. Beware of V3 slim care Marthahalli, Bangalore.
amitdce

Oct 21, 2012

unprofessional, poor service and regard for customers

Really insensitive people. Got a deal from one of the deal websites, and it was incredibly tough to get an appointment. they lie about not having slots- reality is that they are not interested in the "deal customers" and give slows to regulars.

When we (I and my wife) finally went, the lady kept trying to upsell us to other services. We had to flatly say no, and they went through the haircut etc. The services were alright, nothing special.

Today I called again to avail of the balance services, and was told that there are no appointments available during the holiday season (till 30th Oct). So the biggest problem with this entire setup is the inability to get appointments, poor regard for customers, and overall mismanagement. Buy at your own risk. I wouldn't go there again, ever.
anonymous200787

Oct 6, 2012

went with 299 deal, ended up paying 2500

I bought a deal from crazeal and fixed an appointment with Ms. Asha at Marathalli store. It is a decently made salon, cleaned and looked hygienic with a big reception and cabins for managers and managing directors (pretty impressive from a salon perspective).
Anyways, even before i was offered the services which were part of deal i bought, manager of the store took me to her cabin and here begins the real story. "You are badly tanned, not just the face rather hands too, why do you want to go for the facial which is part of package? let me give you a better facial and remove tanning from hands, you pay me Rs 1k in round figure". Now that wasn't just an offer which if i would not have accepted, she would have given up. So, after 15-20 minutes of convincing exercise, she could finally convince me. and here goes my 1K. Moving to services, they were decent. Head massage, body massage, facial in sequence. Trust me, facial wasn't worth 1k at all and that wasn't all. Story continues, done with the services, manager wants to catch up again and again i am inside the cabin with her. "Why don't you pay me 4k more and i will fix your appointments for 5 sittings for facial? OR why don't you pay me 2.5K more i will fix your appointment for tummy tuck?" Trust me, situation created was such that i just could not get up from the cabin without saying yes to one of her offers. She was convincing man!.

Consequences: Repenting that i went for a deal package, ended up paying so much.
Lesson learnt: That's how these places make money i guess.

PS: I am yet to avail services of tummy tuck, will keep you posted.

Cheers
Niroopa

Aug 27, 2012

Pathetic Service

Request everyone not to take any deals in V3 Slim Care.

Had been to V3 Slim care BTM Layout last Saturday (With Crazeal Rs.399)...It was really bad that i dint even complete the services for which i have already paid :-(. Got Bleach ,Facial , Pedicure & manicure.(dint take the body massage& haircut).the first two was pathetic that i myself had to remove my bleach & facial mask.the girl didnt even bother to cme back after applying it on the face..The pedicure & manicure was still ok coz it was done by someone who was assisting them, so she tried her best.. eventhough she was not trained. :-)

Towels were stinking,the cheapest products,untrained staff,as someone mentioned above men walking around ur facial room n all.....

So please do not go to this place..............

Airtel Postpaid - Bill plan changed
    Mob. Nos. - 8003831212 and 7737008937 We are using CUG...
    Micromax unite2 a106 - no information i get about my mobile
    my mobile Micromax unite2 A106 IMEI/ESN No....
    SBI CLERICAL RECRUITMENT FORM - LOST MY APPLICATION FORM
    SIR I LOST MY APPLICATION FORM REG...
    care@irctc.co.in - Non Allottment of Berth Nos. in AC1
    MOST URGENT November 25, 2014 From :...
    itbp speed post - post not received
    dear sir please share the current...
    Nagarjuna Plantation Limited - not receiving of maturity amount
    I have bought 05 teek tree in1st January 1994 from m/s...
    135265 - पुनर्भुगतान देयक बिल...
    dear sir hamara problem to aap teen month se keval...
    Samsung / To Collect the Money - sumsungmb@9outlook.com
    Iam nannam vani my mobile no 9966742587 msg july 24 2014...
    care@paytm.com - no offers
    I didn't receive any offers last one week. I will...