Vachana Securities Pvt Ltd

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vachana Securities Pvt Ltd

Basavaraj1960

Oct 10, 2013

Deduction of more brokerage

Dear Sir, I brought 9000 Shares @ Rs.12.14 per share Total Values of Rs.1,09,300/- on 21-8-213. But Vachan securities Pvt Ltd Debited in my Account No.1612 Rs. 1,14,476.20. The Company is deducted total brokerage of Rs.5176.20. It is biggest & more brokerage collected by me. It is excess amount of contract. So I request concerned people PLEASE give me justice.

May 16, 2013

MR. RUDHRAMURTHY'S VICTIM

MR.SANDY BULL- PLEASE DO'T CHEAT AS LIKE YOUR BOSS
Dear Mr. Sandy bull, Please note that your sir will very soon come in not only CNBC but also in ANIMAL PLANET, GEOGRAPHIC CHANNALS ALSO. We are writing this with big pain, he had taken our Blood, one day he has to answer the same to GOD. if he had given wrong tip, I might had accepted the same by blaming my self. But he is appearing in TV next day and saying NIFTY is dancing his tune and telling lie and cheating us. It is nothing but for the sake of DUM DUM research calls fees and Brokerage fees, it is day light robbery and the concerned TV Channal also going along with him after showing disclaimer. PLEASE DO'T MISLEAD OTHERS. IF YOU WANT TO GO ALONG WITH HIM PLEASE GO. WISH U ALL THE BEST. '

Further, said Sandy is nothing but crony of VACHANA SECURITY, please observe his way of writing. Misleading information also they are not providing properly, what a foolish people. Thank God. I escaped from this cheaters and 840s (2 x 420)

FOR GOD'S SAKE I REQUESTING SANDYBULL(MR. RUDHRAMURTHY) PLEASE DO'T CHEAT INNOCENT PEOPLE..PLESE DO'T MISLEAD OTHERS AS LIKE ME............
Shivas

Apr 26, 2013

Fraud

Mr. Rudramurthy Number 1 Fraud i never seen in my life, looting innocent people, his classes are waste i attended more than twice by seeing in TV, because of his rudralogy sutras i lost Rs.15000 to pay him for class and Rs.707000 in market... My contract note are available in internet for proof.

Mar 13, 2013

BEWARE OF CHEATERS

ear Investors, If any body says we can make money in day trading, he is fooling you. Mr.420 Rudhramurthy- Vachanasecurites- Bangalore is cleaverly cheating everybody. Big operators are mending share prices according to their positions and call these as "INDEX MANAGEMENT" As a Retail Investor U and me can't make money. Please do home work and invest in Frontline stock on SIP basis and expect return in the range of 15% to 20% average and please don't become prey to these Cheater. Further I request whoever appearing in Youtube to praising this Mr. 420rudhramurthy, Please provide you mail ID, I will show you his real face. Please don't mislead and push Innocent investors into these 420's trap..

Mar 13, 2013

vachansecurities bangalore

Dear Investors, Vachanasecurities - 420- Mr. Rudhramurthy cleaverly cheating everybody. I saw some Youtube uploading during Jan 2013. Please note that He cleaverly deactivated "COMMENTS" link. I request concerned friends who are appearing in You tube and praising the White color cheater, Please request Mr.Reduramuthy to upload his all TV9 programmes relating to May 2012 and also please provide your mail IDs, I will show you how U have been cleaverly cheated by this 420 fellow. Please provide your mail ID to save future Victims.
qazxsw

Jan 25, 2013

Dont loose your money

Don’t be fall in trap of Mr. Rudramurty.

I agree he is good at fooling people. But this won’t work for long. If he is so sure of his calls, then why can’t he publish his research tips in his blog on day-to-day basis. I am very confident that he will not add into his blog. The reason is simple… his true face will come out.

Generally TV9 used to make masala stories to fool people, but here is a guy[ie., Rudramurty] using TV9 platform for his business. He shows only the profit-hit contracts on TV and that profit you can't make it.

I took his research calls and had a loss. My sincere request is, if at all if you take his research calls. Please do the PAPER-WORK TRADING with his calls. Truth will always prevail.

Dec 1, 2012

VACHANSECURITES VICTIM

Dear All,

Instead of telling stories and deceive answers as like our politician, I request Mr. Rudhramurthy or his Chamchass, Please give answer for following questions. I request you to do;t mislead and give specific answer:

1. If he says in TV (quote from one well known Trader) - FOOLS WILL TRADE TO CREATE OPPORTUNITY TO CLEVER PEOPLE- he says to buy research calls-bullshit - DIAMOND, GOLD ETC for trading only- he is sending trading call only- why we have to buy his research calls - DO YOU THING WE ARE FOOL, CREATING US FOOLS OR THIS CHEATER IS FOOL- I am leaving this to all readers.

2. A good person will says about his good quality and prove this to others and will not scold- write wrong information about others ( I am writing this because I lost around 1.5 lakhs because of these IDIOTS-CHEATERS).
AFTER LOOSING 20-30 THOUSAND FROM NIFTY AND FUTURE TRADING NEXT DAY IF YOU HEAR THIS IDIOT SAYING IN TV -NIFTY IS DANCING AND SINGING HIS TUNE ND DUM DUMING WHATEVER IS SAYING IS HAPPENING IN MARKET-Do you thinks he is a HONEST PERSON - sorry brothers - I am not that much FOOL.

3.He is telling all subbrokers are DUM DUM BROKERS but he is appointing subbrokers in the name of Franchise 25:75 commission basis. Please tell me Do you think he is HONEST.

4. If one or two calls target (by crude luck)they are sending message as MAJA MADI MASTHU MADI- Winners always be silent not like these half baked people.

This Rudhramurthy is good marketing fellow(that's why I became a victim)but not honest person and 110% fraud.

Futher, I am suffered because of this fellow and These Idiots write and blame these fellow competitors- what a strange idiots.

JUST one sample: Please call Mr. Dilan Raj, this people have cheated his Deposit money in the name of Franchise (Of course DUM DUM SUBBROKERS)

Dilan Raj

THANKS EVERYBODY AND KEEP DISTANCE FROM CHEATERS.

Nov 9, 2012

Stock Mkt tips Fraud & Cheaters Company

This Rudhramurthy and his samchaas are totally lying. He is not honest person. please read the following first:
1. If he says in TV (quote from one well known Trader) - FOOLS WILL TRADE TO CREATE OPPORTUNITY TO CLEVER PEOPLE- he says to buy research calls-bullshit - DIAMOND, GOLD ETC for trading only- he is sending trading call only- why we have to buy his research calls - DO YOU THING WE ARE FOOL OR THIS CHEATER IS FOOLS- I am leaving this to all readers.

4. If one or two calls target (by crude luck)they are sending message as MAJA MADI MASTHU MADI- Winners always be silent not like these half backed people.

Futher, I am suffered because of this fellow and These Idiots write and blame these fellow's competitors- what a strange fellows

JUST one sameple: Please call Mr. Dilan Raj, this people have cheated his Deposit money in the name of Franchise (Of couse DUM DUM SUBBROKERS)

Dilan Raj

THANKS EVERYBODY AND KEEP DISTANCE FROM CHEATERS.

Nov 9, 2012

REPLY TO HIM

DISCLOSURE:

· The above Research Services can be best used by an experienced market Trader/Investor.

· These Services are taken out of your own interest and it is always advisable to consult your Personal financial adviser who will understand your Personal Investment/Trading Profile before investing/trading.

· We are under not responsible or under any obligation for any Profits/losses arising out of our calls as these are taken as reference calls and initiated by you after consulting your personal financial adviser and knowing its risk reward benefits.

· All Disputes are subject to Bangalore Jurisdiction only.

After paying huge amount as socalled research calls, we have to contact our Personal financial adviser...That means for what we are paying ...then ...who he is ...why can't we call him as Dum Dum Cheat Research provider...Please understand his motive...I have lost huge money due to his Fake Calls...Please save your money and time
Jarang Send email

Nov 3, 2012

Stock Mkt tips Fraud & Cheaters Company

plz take what is good for you and act according to it.
it is your luck. some shine by there advice and some do not.
AGuli Send email

Nov 1, 2012

Stock Mkt tips Fraud & Cheaters Company

Hi all Now(past 2 month)Mr Rudarmurthy in Facebook he is ready to answer ur Question and complaint meet him face to face if u think that u r saying is truth post ur comment on his
timeline if u have guts dare, thinking that u saving innocent trader from monk sight

Prove it

Guli...
Santhoshs1983 Send email

Oct 31, 2012

Stock Mkt tips Fraud & Cheaters Company

trade in commoditties at lowest brokerege charge of 0.01paise only for intraday or positional trading with south indias biggest commodity traders, no additional charges will be charged except brokerage free account opening, free nest trading terminal for life long, free training about placing orders in market, free technical analysis training in technical chart in live market, portfolio management available for an investment of 5laks and above for details call-8904640341
Sumangoud Send email

Oct 23, 2012

Stock Mkt tips Fraud & Cheaters Company

Friends all are DUM DUM companies, Warren Buffet the great Investor says, No one in this world can predict the market, so please dont opt for any of these services i am in to market for 23 years now. and I have many bad experiences, my advice Not to go with any such service they are all frauds. investigate yourself and invest in bluechip companies . good luck. - Sumanth
Simi990 Send email

Oct 8, 2012

i agree raju

Oct 8, 2012

Stock Mkt tips Fraud & Cheaters Company

Dear Raju how many ids are u using??? Stop barking and people know what is our sir and just watch his calls and all his programs once again in YOUTUBE.

Beware of cheater-vachanasecurities-rudhramurthy

Stock Mkt tips Fraud & Cheaters Company
This Rudramurthy is a biggest fraud he never cares about his clients u lose ur money with his tips i will bet. He gives news based tips which he gets it from the floor traders and operators from mumbai stock market exchange, there is no tech analysis or research, he bluff and lies. I already lost 5 laks from their tips...

MR.SANDY BULL- PLEASE DO'T CHEAT AS LIKE YOUR BOSS

Sep 29, 2012

VACHANASECURITES-FRAUD NO1

Cehating innocent tradrs
Dear Innocent traders, Evern I too subscribed for Nifty package in vachana securities paying huge amount.. The next day call started to ring my mobils: when i get the call eg;Buy nifty 5300Ce @ 100 Target 110... The price of the 5300Ce is 109-110 or some times by luckily 107.. but most of the calls stoploss.. They say they are well qualified Top analyst they bost them selves as top analyst in India and he have full control on nifty.. then why his calls hitting SL? See If you say Nifty can come below 5200 or it may go up to 5400 once in a life time it can become true like... Twice in the day stopped clock will show perfect time like that.... He talks Big big words... which can't be understand by a new trader.. I lost almost 2 lakhs from his calls... Innocent traders dont subscribe him before subscribing call me:8553185662 . I am collecting all the persons who lost there hard earned money from him and Giving a complaint against him... so dear traders kandly call me and tell me who ever lost there hard earned money...
Note: If he is genious and His trading is profitable means why dont he display his performance?

I think all of u support my good work..
I am trying to get justice for our losses.
Dinesh.

Sep 18, 2012

Stock Mkt tips Fraud & Cheaters Company

This imran is a big chamcha of So called DUM DUM ANALYST who has no registration number and show some other broker number openly in program. I have the mobile recording too of the program where he showed the number of chennail broker has his. Dear Imran ask you boss to pack up before the whole world kicks him.

Sep 18, 2012

Stock Mkt tips Fraud & Cheaters Company

I have taken services of vachana, I have attended there courses and everything is superb. These are all people who are unable to understand markets and cannot accept the risks involved in markets. they think they are right in all aspects and others are wrong. Because of their mistakes they blame hard working and knowledgable people. If some one is criticizing our sir, that only means he is growing and we never thought he would grow so big so fast. Tulsian sir took so many years to come here and get scolded by people and our sir has come within fews days itself. Waiting to see you in CNBC and other big places sir.

SBI PO EXAM 2013 APPLICATION - My registration cancelled
    Hi, I am a Visually handicapped person. Seeing the SBI...
    Jaipur Bus Low Floor Service - Untardy roads
    I used to commute on foot from Narain Singh Circle to...
    AADHAR EID CARD - how to enroll my EID
    sir/madam , i got a sms from DM-AADHAR .SMS IS DEAR...
    Broadband + WLL - Providing Broadband + WLL connection
    Sir, I stay at Vyara, Gujarat. I have a BSNL landline...
    ebs charge.com sbi pgindia - miss using debit card by unknown person
    dear sir, my name is mohd.saif .i get you to...
    Dish TV - DTH - Dish TV_CST
    Dear Zaheer Ahmad, We hope your issue has been...
    174392 - पट्टी तोड़ने के बावत
    महाशय,मेरी दूकान...
    Trident ET Group of Institiusion Dehli Rood NH58 Ghaziabad - Scholarship of B.tech
    Dear Sir/Mam Mera app Se nivedan es Prakar h Mai B.tech...
    EBS PAYMENT GETWAY - miss using debit card by unknown person
    dear sir, my name is mohd.saif .i get you to...
    UP Electricity Board - Loose Wire, Break Pole,Transformer not working last One...
    Dear Sir/Madam, i am from one of the village Meerapur...