Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

maimoonalucky

Jul 20, 2014

request not completed

Hi, my name is Maimoona Shaikh. My sister had called videocon customer service on 29/06/2014 to suspend account for one month as we don't watch television in the month of holy ramzan. The agent her the complaint number (234601507), confirming he has already actioned the request. However yesterday when my 1 n half yr old son was playing and he pushed the on off button, we came to know that the service is still active. Obviously we are charged for this month even though we are not using it. And for your information this hasn't happened for the first time. I had called on March 2014 to cancel 222 channel and I was told that it will deactivated automatically from next month and obviously that was a false commitment and I was charged Rs. 60/- unnecessary. Since we have such a poor and pathetic experience with videocon, we've decided that we won't be continuing with you once the subscription period is over.

Account # 83731379
salboni biswajit

Jun 16, 2014

D2H not working

My name Ranjit Narayan das, ID no 11011307 , complaint lodged on 15/06/14, that my d2h is not functioning, complaint no 231692592, but i am sorry to inform you that no response from the d2h side has been received yet. I am missing world cup football, I want that d2h authorities may take initiative to respond for its repair by tomorrow, or the authority may please inform in the registered mobile number that they are unable to provide service in time.

thanks, waiting for reply. in phone no 9735247371. mail bsahabiswajit@gmail.com
Steve John

Apr 13, 2014

loss of signal frequently in the evening

My name is Muskan Shaikh customer id no. 10313412. In the evening especially in the weekends I get an error message saying signal not available that last for 10-15 mins at an average. Ive tried switching off the settop box and tv and switching it back on, and checking the connections. I made a formal complaint over the phone regarding the same and a technician came over on 02.04.14 checked everything said it is ok and changed the connector cable, but the problem still persisted. After reading this page of consumer complaints I can see another customer with a similar complaint. Kindly give me a proper solution.

Awaiting your prompt action,

Muskan Shaikh
akbedora

Mar 17, 2014

HD DVR SET TOP BOX

REMINDER III

I had upgraded my set top box from plain HD in to HD DVR, by paying the difference, you had supplied in the month of September 2013, from the said period i have continuously facing the hanging problem, automatic switching the channels, bad quality of picture as well as sound, mosaic function is not working, & so many problems, which can not say . for the said problems you have already change two time the set top box & i have lost the important recording of about 200 GB, of Mata Vaishnodevi recording , in which my family was sited in the aarti, for the said recording i have purchase the same.

Now once again the same problem is coming from last 30 days, for which so many engineers have visited to my house & doing R& D work, some one told this is the problem of cable & some one told it can be solved by replacing the dish, it is too small in size, they replaced the dish & wire, but could not solve the problem, at last they decided it will be rectified by replacing the set top box once again & my crucial recording of Mata Vaishno Devi will be lost.

If you want to replace my set top box, kindly transfer my recording in to new set top box.

If you are not able to solve the issue, kindly return my whole amount & take back your whole unit at the earliest, so that i can be sleep tension free, because due to your poor hardware,

Why r u not responding my mail.

AAKILESH BEDORA

Common Man Voice Please Comment on Blog
muthu selvam

Oct 2, 2013

VOLUME NOT COME

29SEP 13-oct2 2013)my videocon d2h is not working and I called to customer care no. so many times but all the time its busy ..after a long times i finally got through ...their executive said we will fix it with in 24 hours ...but still it is not working nor did they send their so called engineer till date. Every time they just give compliant no. and insure us engineer will visit my place. According to my point of view videocon d2h has the worst customer service.If my problem will not sort out tomorrow then i'll move to consumer court.
ID D2H :- 87977473
MOB. :- 9551641228
psrajiv

Aug 5, 2013

Brand new set-top box remote not working

I bought Videocon D2H connection last week, everything was fine on the first day, past that day the remote stopped working! Everyday for the past 4 days I've been calling the support with a response from them saying that my case has been escalated, its only common sense that a technician has to be sent to my house to check the remote in person.

if the remote goes bad, the settop box has not been provided with any buttons to operate, result - the d2h connection is rendered useless and I am losing my subscription money by the day. This whole excercise has been extremely bad.

Your ad says 24hr support, better change that to 24hr of useless support...cause that's exactly what it has been to me.

Kindly send support crew (by carefully selecting only the useful ones) immediately.

-Rajiv
Cust ID: 99933066
rameshkjedhe

Jun 21, 2013

videocon d2h not working from last 12 days

The d2h service is not working from the past 11 days. I have made several complaints since then but all I got to hear fro the customer care office is they will send the engineer with in 48 hrs or some times they have said he will come by the end of the day. I am still waiting for someone to show up. This is the worst service I have faced till date. I have paid in advance for 6 months and now I am regreting. It was better with the cable I had earlier. Can somebody please consider the request.

Cust id no. 79634670
Manoj kumar444

Apr 23, 2013

unnecessary fund deduction

I shifted one place to another place, call d2h for re-install of my disk entina, before call I had word with D2H customer service regarding charges and all but rs 200 extras fund deduct from my account. pls by back it. my d2h account no 24384613
eswaricomm

Apr 19, 2013

Company d2th staff not responding to dealers

DEALER NAME:ESWARI COMMUNICATION
LOCATION:OLD WASHERMENPET (NORTH CHENNAI)
ADDRESS: NO 60 CEMENTRY ROAD

RESPECTED SIR,
WE ARE ONE OF THE DEALER IN NORTH CHENNAI TO SELLING VIDEOCON D2H CONNECTION.WE ARE FACING SO MANY PROBLEMS UNDER THE NEW CONNECTION,SO MANY TIMES WE INFORM COMPLAINTS TO Mrs.RAJAN(ASM)AND Mrs.ANAND(SERVICE MANAGER),BUT BOTH OF THEM NOT RESPONDING OUR COMPLAINTS AND ALSO USING THE WORDS LIKE TORCHERING ME FOR 20DAYS.OUR CUSTOMERS UNDER SUFFER ABOUT COMPANY AND WE ARE ALSO VERY MUCH SUFFERING,BUT THE PROBLEM ALSO STILL UNDERGOING NO ONE CAN'T SOLVE OUR PROBLEM WHAT WE DO NOW.SO KINDLY HELP HIM.

THANKING YOU

ESWARI COMMUNICATION,
(Mrs.Mohan)(+919841111221)
Suresh Kumar Chennai64

Apr 8, 2013

Incomplete installation

My Dad purchased a D2h connection (Videocon) ( ID 88793704) from a dealer near our home.
It was connected on 4th of Feb 2013 and at that time; all the channels were not clear, the person came to connect said as it was cloudy it will be like that and once clear it will be ok.
But it was not clear even are the rain. And so my dad complained to the dealer and he too called and conveyed the message but no one came to fix it. My dad personally complained to this dealer 4 times and had conveyed the same problem to the dealer through the dealer's relative living next to my home.

When I went last week to my home and saw this problem i made a complaint to your cus. care (07355873558) on 29th of March 2013 complaint no:160938928
I was told it is in warranty period and it will be fixed with in 24 hrs and also on the same day at 16:29hrs my dad got a call as his phone no was registered with videocon from a person (91-7200050616) confirming that he will come and fix the problem on 30th, to him my dad informed about the power cut timing too that was between 10:00 to 12:00hrs.
No one came till 14hrs and i made a call again and asked about the status then I was told that it will be fixed before 18 hrs and if not fixed they asked me to call again.

When I called again on 31st i was told that the complaint was closed. When i informed that it is not solved no one came, then i was given another compaint no 161179708. and was told on 1st of April service person will come to attend the problem. I confirmed to him if no one attends to solve this complaint i would like to cancel the connection and ask for refund. I tried to call nodal officer no one answered the phone. My dad was called from your side (91-40-30402803) on 1st by 14:38hrs and was told that a service person will come to solve it by that day itself. As usual no one came to fix the problem.

As I was fed up with your service, no DD pothigai channel and could not see any program clearly except Kalaignar TV and few useless channels, I asked to cancel the service and asked for refund. Then I was given another complaint no.:161188552 and was told that needfull action will be taken before 4th of April.

Today 4th of April I got a call from your side (91-120-6141000) asking whether the issue was solved by any service engineers I said no and so I asked to cancel and asked for refund.Then she said that no refund will be given. I think all the D2h service providers want to share the money by only selling the cheap disc & septop boxes to those who can offered to buy disc for high price and not to provide proper service and so the customer will have to try going around for other D2h service provider and finally end up with the old cable operator.

I will rate videocon d2h as the worst service provider. And the Customer care is just to take complaints and no action will be taken to it.
Herbert Lobo

Apr 4, 2013

money paid for changing set top box and still deducted from my account.

Sir/Madam,
We had a problem with the condition of the reception.It was at times distorted and disfigured.We would also get different programme on a different channel.We had complained for the same. Your Engineer had come checked and told us that we have to replace the set box. It was done so and he asked us to pay the money. We paid the money for replacing the set top box to the engineer who in turn did not recharge the same in our account( as per the customer service information) due to which our account shows negative balance and the service is disconnected midst of a on- going programme with guest around, in-spite of payment being done. It was a shameful and insulting feeling for me.
The customer service has not been helpful at all (of course they were kind )and the problem persist They are only requesting the customer to adjust and bear. Have i done a mistake of selecting you as my service provider?. By being simply sorry by words does not please the customer. Instant action has to be taken, if the money was to be deducted from the balance ,it was simple,the engineer should simply inform. We would have done the necessary recharge,then you cannot authorize the engineer to collect the money on companies behalf (have one rule ) and because he has not informed the company i suffer both entertainment wise and monetarily.Will my money be not deducted for the days we are not allowed by you to watch the television in my house? It will be right. I want the necessary and timely action to be taken. Sadly feel the issue will simply forces us to turn to another service provider leaving an esteemed organisation, which should not happened.
HOPE TO GET A REPLY FOR THE SAME.

MY ID NO.2642548
Santosh C Thengil

Apr 1, 2013

Incomplete installation

ID-71990926 Installed Videocon d2h at home but since last 2 days there is error msg E 107 on screen. I am not able to watch any channel. Given complaint to local office & call centre no solutions after 24 hrs also. Very very poor service.
harishkumar3010

Mar 8, 2013

complaints

Respected family of D2h.
I m using Yours D2h connection from last more than 7 months and we are using Gold pack of rs. 200, but from last 3 to 4 weeks we are facing channel 101,103,105 ,109,113(star plus, zee tv ,life ok,colours, sony and music cannel) problems and other channel movie and news are cleare.
so please sortout this problems
Thank you so much ....

Complaint no.158073840
GOPAL LAL MEENA

Feb 1, 2013

Not attending complaint

From last Three days i.e.., (30 Jan to 1 jan 2013 ) my videocon d2h is not working and I called to customer care no. so many times but all the time its busy ..after a long times i finally got through ...their executive said we will fix it with in 24 hours ...but still it is not working nor did they send their so called engineer till date. Every time they just give compliant no. and insure us engineer will visit my place. According to my point of view videocon d2h has the worst customer service.If my problem will not sort out tomorrow then i'll move to consumer court.

ID D2H :- 74432839
MOB. :- 09730954905

ADDRESS:- L/ 004 M.G.M. PARK CO-OP. HSG. SOC.NEAR MGM SCHOOL VIRAR ( WEST )
DIST. THANE MAHARASTRA PIN 401303
GOPAL LAL MEENA

Feb 1, 2013

NOT WORKING SEUP BOX

I am a videocon d2h customer for last several months, and my customer ID is 74432839. Till last two days my setup box was not working .

Call me 09730954905
vaishalivv

Jan 21, 2013

Non cooperation of customer care.. without info.

Respected family of D2h.
HI
I m using Yours D2h connection from last more than 2 years and we are using diamond pack of rs. 300, but from last 6 to 7 months we are facing many problems recharge options your people didn't inform us about anything that fro diamond pack is been increased for some how to 320 or more..
I have called on their customer care number which most of doesn't respond or there are no correct numbers to be in contact with them. And after so long i got a number from online and OMG its working!!!!
Know yours customer care executive are telling that before any changes we are sending mails and messages of any change in our system but i didn't got any of your mails or messages, and now after complaining to them they blamed to back office for this and when i asked them "let me talk to back office they said they won't answer you i have to call Vd2h CC itself so what i did". And now when our month of recharge is still not complete they are asking us to recharge before due date. When i told them i want my days back they said we cannot do it. They are asking for the number to register in their system but if they don't want to respond on that number then why the hell are they asking for it.
Thank you so much ....
With Regards
Mr. V. D. Valvi
cus Id: 31531480
ingle_nil@rediffmail.com

Jan 15, 2013

Frequent loss of Picture

frequent loss of picture. I was on leave to watch the cricket match today, & suddenly picture loss. I was bought this Vidiocon d2h for frequent interruption by cable service provider, Now facing same problem with Videocon d2h.
Third class service by Videocon d2h.
DeepakSingh3086

Jan 2, 2013

Loss of signal everyday

To begin with, I bought the Videocon D2HHD set top a month back with Customer ID from an agency in Katraj with owner's name as Madhur Gupta. With all the great reviews this agency has I must warn fellow customers never to deal with him. He promised support after installation at his direct number but after selling it he avoids calls and messages.

Coming to the ordeal Iam suffering for a month ,83924241 from day one I get an isuue related to no signal/bad signal and the screen with the error message atleast couple of hours in a day. Especially late evening/night, the time iam usually home. I called the Videocon engineers for few days who came and visited the place after calling them over and over, then replaced connector/jointer etc. for which I was charged Rs.300 two times making it Rs.600. I even recharged my account after finishing a month assuming my problem will be resolved.But after almost more than a month i still get the error on the screen everyday. This inspite of replacing the box 2 days back.

I am in a fix on how to get a refund for the money i have spent on buying this product that doesnt work to my liking. I have had Tata Sky earlier and they never had this issue unless raining or bad weather and not for hours together.

Would like to make a formal complaint with consumer forum as well against Videocon D2H.

/Deepak
DeepakSingh3086

Jan 2, 2013

Loss of Signal evreyday

Coming to the ordeal Iam suffering for a month ,83924241 from day one I get an isuue related to no signal/bad signal and the screen with the error message atleast couple of hours in a day. Especially late evening/night, the time iam usually home. I called the videocon engineers for few days who came and visited the place after calling them over and over, then replaced connector/jointer etc. for which I was charged Rs.300 two times making it Rs.600. I even recharged my account after finishing a month assuming my problem will be resolved.But after almost more than a month i still get the error on the screen everyday. This inspite of replacing the box 2 days back.

/Deepak
prateek6642

Dec 14, 2012

Videoson D2h money back

Hi ,

I have videocon d2h installed.
My remote stopped working , so went and registered complaint, a guy came and replaced the remote took rs. 200 , but my account also got deducted with rs. 200.

Again called CC they said please recharge again and we will refund you the money back.

I recharged on 7 dec and again rs. 200 was deducted .

Pathetic service, so called CC again and they have been saying they will resolve the problem but no resolution.

Will Not recharge again, once the remaining money is finished , I will go with another provider .

Thanks for your support --Videocon

Customer ID : 41793360
s_yuvaraj

Nov 12, 2012

incomplete installation

hi
i have booked the videocon d2h on the 03/11/2012 and the engg. person came for installation on 06/11/2012 and fix the dish and took my setup box with him self with out completion of the installation he has activated my connection on the same day still know i did not receive my setup box 12/11/12.

customer id 80386464
Ganeswar_07 Send email

Oct 9, 2012

relocation delay and excutive response

SIR,
I PANKAJ P PITALE TRANSFER MY VIDEOCON D2H to my friends name GANESWAR PRUSTY .the details of the the set up box is given below:

SATELLITEBOX1011
SR. NO. :-410910780111748288
REGN. NO.: −41424850067
CUSTOMER ID:- 23687232

Right now the SUPER GOLD package is activated & it will be continue.

The details of my friends address & mobile number is given below:-

GANESWAR PRUSTY
℅ MR S PATIL FLAT NO.- 12
DHIRAJ HEIGHTS OPPOSITE OLD POST OFFICE
OLD SANGHAVI PUNE
MAHARASTRA 411027
INDIA.

& MOBILE NO:- 9860653027/9938192801

e-mail id:- ganeswar_07@yahoo.co.in

So, please do the needful as per request.for this i will be grateful to you.

your’s sincerely,
ganeswar prusty
Videocon_d2h Send email

Sep 5, 2012

Videocon D2h not installed instead of paying the money.Horrible Service from Videocon D2H.

Dear Tapan,

We understand that your installation request has been processed on September 04, 2012.
Please note that, your Customer ID is 76131860.
We have also taken a note on your satisfaction with our services.
Please feel free to contact us in future.

Videocon d2h Team
Videocon_d2h Send email

Sep 3, 2012

Dear Tapan,

We have forwarded your complaint to our concerned department and will get it resolved that the earliest.

Videocon d2h Team

sony mobile - Bad service and selling of faulty handsets
    I purchased a Sony mobile-Xperia Mini St15i. It started...
    Aircel - Mobile balance deduction complaint
    I am writing today to complain for the balance deduction...
    Micromax Unite 2 A106 - Over heating
    Phone is very over heated like a water heater, bad phone.
    IGNOU - dccn
    dear sir maine dccn diploma course ke liye aavedan 6...
    wap.handygo.com - Unwanted deduction of money
    It has been 3 back to back days that 15 rs are being...
    NIIT REGIONAL HEAD OFFICE - Unavailabilty of Teacher for more than 3 months
    My name is sandeep kumar and i am a student at vikaspuri,...
    Gulati - Unwanted deduction of money
    It has been 3 back to back days that 15 rs are being...
    tikona - Pathetic Service of Tikona
    I have been facing an issue of having no internet...
    SZI Outsourcing - SZI FRAUD COMPANY RUNNING SCAM PROCESS,NOT PAYING SALARY...
    the consumer affair should take serious action again this...