Videocon D2H

Consumer complaints and reviews about Videocon D2H

Manish Jindal - Maddy
Sep 27, 2016

Complete package not working

I have subscribed for super gold package on Videocon D2H but not getting complete channels as committed by service provider. Religious channels - Divya, Sanskar, Arihant etc are not coming from last 3 months.

I complaint yesterday on customer care to Mr. Sanil and Mr. Sanjeev Mittal but they asked for service charge which is totally wrong.

Manish Jindal
Customer ID - 65290166
Kuldeep Saggu
Aug 22, 2016

voice problem in satellite box

my customer id 35778876. when my problem solved.
Kuldeep Saggu
Aug 21, 2016

Voice is not coming

My customer id 35778876. My complaint that voice is not coming in set top box.five time I call customer care he say engineers are coming but nothing come. But I surprised when 9 pm I call customer care she says your complain is closed . There is very worest condition your call center. When I asked customer care who person attend me. There is no answer. So please back my money 500rs. I am not happy your service. So I quit your service and go to other services provider. When tomorrow your engineer visit me kindly provide me my money. My again complaint number422936065. Earlier complaint number422705937 which are closed by your customer care officer forcely but still complaint is open from my side. Thanks u for your valuefull time.
Nanda ballabh pant
Jun 2, 2016

Hold service

For how many days d2h service can br hold.?? I immediately want answer.
Raj Chaudhary
Jun 2, 2016

Refund Of Rs. 13390 paid for new connection but not get

I online order one new connection of Videocon d2h HD DVR with one year subscription. but i got the information from d2h for late installation then request to cancel my order. they are again and again excusing me, I need refund my money Rs 13390 Paid Against the same and cancelled my order. mail attached for your reference

Dear ,

Thank you for your using our buy online services. Our executive will get back to you very shortly.

Your transaction details are as follows:

Transaction No : D2H20160602121209
Transaction Status : Transaction Successful
Product : HD Digital Video Recorder (ROI)
Package : 12 months of Platinum HD Pack
Preferred Language : NA
Total Amount (in INR) : 13390.00

Dated : 2016-06-02 at 12:18:14 hrs
Raj Chaudhary
Jun 1, 2016

pending request for installation last 5 days my TV is not working

this for your information that i raise complaint to Videocon D2H, ON 28.5.2015 regarding some error in viewing the channels also i raise request for relocation also, but no body from videocon visit at my house last 5 -6 days my connection is not working and no body is attending the complain, but i am paying Rs 28 / day and my connection is not working

its a clear cut fraud from the company with consumer

i need immediate attention for the same and payback @ 28 / day, also i need the resolution for the same on or before 5:30 pm Today only

also i paid 13350 for new connection want to be refund with immediate basis
Apr 8, 2016

useless company videocon d2h

Day by day increse monthly subcription.
Earlier hd pakage is 125 suddenly change 150 all advitise channel compay included in hd pack like naaptol etc. what is this....
Desh Kiran
Mar 30, 2016

Videocon D2h Remote Replacement

I raised a ticket to replace my Videocon D2h Remote through customer care. And they said that the request was raised and it will get resolved with in 24 hours. But, I didn't receive any remote as such with in the time permit and they dont even communicate with me. So, I only called back the customer care (not a toll free number) and they kept my call in hold and they were discussing internally and finally after 45 mins in the call.. they said that they will raise a complaint on the service manager and will get resolve next day. So, they have made a false promise and violated their policy norms itself.

Even next day the same story repeated... I didn't get any call from neither service team nor customer care team. Again called back the customer care and talked about 30 mins again.. again and again they are saying will raise a complaint on that. Finally, after 4 days with hell lot of calls from my side I got a new remote.. Its all about to just replace the old one to new one thats it.. nothing like some technical issue which can't be sort it out..

But, when I forgot to recharge an monthly amount for just 1 day they have charged fine from me.. which is ridiculous. The same thing I will expect it from them also right ? If they violated their policy itself then they have to pay for me.
Nov 1, 2014

My id 19317654. On transfer from Delhi to Hyderabad, I have contacted the D2h people for installation. The visiting engineer on 05.10.2014 could not successfully installed the services. He charged Rs.250/- service charge and Rs.250/- towards cable wire charges. He gave a complaint to D2h from my mobile and said that he will come again for installation. At about 4.00 pm one more engineer came and successfully installed the services. The d2h company deducted Rs.250/- twice from my recharge amount. Is it our fault or d2h engineer's inefficiency. Worst people, worst service. I use to get good services when I was in Delhi. d2h services stopped three times from 05.10.2014 to 29.10.2014 especially on Sundays with the reason insufficient balance. worst service and worst people from Hyderabad centre.
Jul 20, 2014

request not completed

Hi, my name is Maimoona Shaikh. My sister had called videocon customer service on 29/06/2014 to suspend account for one month as we don't watch television in the month of holy ramzan. The agent her the complaint number (234601507), confirming he has already actioned the request. However yesterday when my 1 n half yr old son was playing and he pushed the on off button, we came to know that the service is still active. Obviously we are charged for this month even though we are not using it. And for your information this hasn't happened for the first time. I had called on March 2014 to cancel 222 channel and I was told that it will deactivated automatically from next month and obviously that was a false commitment and I was charged Rs. 60/- unnecessary. Since we have such a poor and pathetic experience with videocon, we've decided that we won't be continuing with you once the subscription period is over.

Account # 83731379
salboni biswajit
Jun 16, 2014

D2H not working

My name Ranjit Narayan das, ID no 11011307 , complaint lodged on 15/06/14, that my d2h is not functioning, complaint no 231692592, but i am sorry to inform you that no response from the d2h side has been received yet. I am missing world cup football, I want that d2h authorities may take initiative to respond for its repair by tomorrow, or the authority may please inform in the registered mobile number that they are unable to provide service in time.

thanks, waiting for reply. in phone no 9735247371. mail bsahabiswajit@gmail.com
Steve John
Apr 13, 2014

loss of signal frequently in the evening

My name is Muskan Shaikh customer id no. 10313412. In the evening especially in the weekends I get an error message saying signal not available that last for 10-15 mins at an average. Ive tried switching off the settop box and tv and switching it back on, and checking the connections. I made a formal complaint over the phone regarding the same and a technician came over on 02.04.14 checked everything said it is ok and changed the connector cable, but the problem still persisted. After reading this page of consumer complaints I can see another customer with a similar complaint. Kindly give me a proper solution.

Awaiting your prompt action,

Muskan Shaikh
Mar 17, 2014

I had upgraded my set top box from plain HD in to HD DVR, by paying the difference, you had supplied in the month of September 2013, from the said period i have continuously facing the hanging problem, automatic switching the channels, bad quality of picture as well as sound, mosaic function is not working, & so many problems, which can not say . for the said problems you have already change two time the set top box & i have lost the important recording of about 200 GB, of Mata Vaishnodevi recording , in which my family was sited in the aarti, for the said recording i have purchase the same.

Now once again the same problem is coming from last 30 days, for which so many engineers have visited to my house & doing R& D work, some one told this is the problem of cable & some one told it can be solved by replacing the dish, it is too small in size, they replaced the dish & wire, but could not solve the problem, at last they decided it will be rectified by replacing the set top box once again & my crucial recording of Mata Vaishno Devi will be lost.

If you want to replace my set top box, kindly transfer my recording in to new set top box.

If you are not able to solve the issue, kindly return my whole amount & take back your whole unit at the earliest, so that i can be sleep tension free, because due to your poor hardware,

Why r u not responding my mail.

Comman Man
Oct 7, 2013

Useless Videocon d2h

Please watch the Blog
Common Man Voice Please Comment on Blog
muthu selvam
Oct 2, 2013

29SEP 13-oct2 2013)my videocon d2h is not working and I called to customer care no. so many times but all the time its busy ..after a long times i finally got through ...their executive said we will fix it with in 24 hours ...but still it is not working nor did they send their so called engineer till date. Every time they just give compliant no. and insure us engineer will visit my place. According to my point of view videocon d2h has the worst customer service.If my problem will not sort out tomorrow then i'll move to consumer court.
ID D2H :- 87977473
MOB. :- 9551641228
Aug 5, 2013

Brand new set-top box remote not working

I bought Videocon D2H connection last week, everything was fine on the first day, past that day the remote stopped working! Everyday for the past 4 days I've been calling the support with a response from them saying that my case has been escalated, its only common sense that a technician has to be sent to my house to check the remote in person.

if the remote goes bad, the settop box has not been provided with any buttons to operate, result - the d2h connection is rendered useless and I am losing my subscription money by the day. This whole excercise has been extremely bad.

Your ad says 24hr support, better change that to 24hr of useless support...cause that's exactly what it has been to me.

Kindly send support crew (by carefully selecting only the useful ones) immediately.

Cust ID: 99933066
Jun 21, 2013

videocon d2h not working from last 12 days

The d2h service is not working from the past 11 days. I have made several complaints since then but all I got to hear fro the customer care office is they will send the engineer with in 48 hrs or some times they have said he will come by the end of the day. I am still waiting for someone to show up. This is the worst service I have faced till date. I have paid in advance for 6 months and now I am regreting. It was better with the cable I had earlier. Can somebody please consider the request.

Cust id no. 79634670
Manoj kumar444
Apr 23, 2013

unnecessary fund deduction

I shifted one place to another place, call d2h for re-install of my disk entina, before call I had word with D2H customer service regarding charges and all but rs 200 extras fund deduct from my account. pls by back it. my d2h account no 24384613
Apr 19, 2013

Company d2th staff not responding to dealers

Suresh Kumar Chennai64
Apr 8, 2013

Incomplete installation

My Dad purchased a D2h connection (Videocon) ( ID 88793704) from a dealer near our home.
It was connected on 4th of Feb 2013 and at that time; all the channels were not clear, the person came to connect said as it was cloudy it will be like that and once clear it will be ok.
But it was not clear even are the rain. And so my dad complained to the dealer and he too called and conveyed the message but no one came to fix it. My dad personally complained to this dealer 4 times and had conveyed the same problem to the dealer through the dealer's relative living next to my home.

When I went last week to my home and saw this problem i made a complaint to your cus. care (07355873558) on 29th of March 2013 complaint no:160938928
I was told it is in warranty period and it will be fixed with in 24 hrs and also on the same day at 16:29hrs my dad got a call as his phone no was registered with videocon from a person (91-7200050616) confirming that he will come and fix the problem on 30th, to him my dad informed about the power cut timing too that was between 10:00 to 12:00hrs.
No one came till 14hrs and i made a call again and asked about the status then I was told that it will be fixed before 18 hrs and if not fixed they asked me to call again.

When I called again on 31st i was told that the complaint was closed. When i informed that it is not solved no one came, then i was given another compaint no 161179708. and was told on 1st of April service person will come to attend the problem. I confirmed to him if no one attends to solve this complaint i would like to cancel the connection and ask for refund. I tried to call nodal officer no one answered the phone. My dad was called from your side (91-40-30402803) on 1st by 14:38hrs and was told that a service person will come to solve it by that day itself. As usual no one came to fix the problem.

As I was fed up with your service, no DD pothigai channel and could not see any program clearly except Kalaignar TV and few useless channels, I asked to cancel the service and asked for refund. Then I was given another complaint no.:161188552 and was told that needfull action will be taken before 4th of April.

Today 4th of April I got a call from your side (91-120-6141000) asking whether the issue was solved by any service engineers I said no and so I asked to cancel and asked for refund.Then she said that no refund will be given. I think all the D2h service providers want to share the money by only selling the cheap disc & septop boxes to those who can offered to buy disc for high price and not to provide proper service and so the customer will have to try going around for other D2h service provider and finally end up with the old cable operator.

I will rate videocon d2h as the worst service provider. And the Customer care is just to take complaints and no action will be taken to it.
Herbert Lobo
Apr 4, 2013

money paid for changing set top box and still deducted from my account.

We had a problem with the condition of the reception.It was at times distorted and disfigured.We would also get different programme on a different channel.We had complained for the same. Your Engineer had come checked and told us that we have to replace the set box. It was done so and he asked us to pay the money. We paid the money for replacing the set top box to the engineer who in turn did not recharge the same in our account( as per the customer service information) due to which our account shows negative balance and the service is disconnected midst of a on- going programme with guest around, in-spite of payment being done. It was a shameful and insulting feeling for me.
The customer service has not been helpful at all (of course they were kind )and the problem persist They are only requesting the customer to adjust and bear. Have i done a mistake of selecting you as my service provider?. By being simply sorry by words does not please the customer. Instant action has to be taken, if the money was to be deducted from the balance ,it was simple,the engineer should simply inform. We would have done the necessary recharge,then you cannot authorize the engineer to collect the money on companies behalf (have one rule ) and because he has not informed the company i suffer both entertainment wise and monetarily.Will my money be not deducted for the days we are not allowed by you to watch the television in my house? It will be right. I want the necessary and timely action to be taken. Sadly feel the issue will simply forces us to turn to another service provider leaving an esteemed organisation, which should not happened.

MY ID NO.2642548
Santosh C Thengil
Apr 1, 2013

Incomplete installation

ID-71990926 Installed Videocon d2h at home but since last 2 days there is error msg E 107 on screen. I am not able to watch any channel. Given complaint to local office & call centre no solutions after 24 hrs also. Very very poor service.
Mar 8, 2013

Respected family of D2h.
I m using Yours D2h connection from last more than 7 months and we are using Gold pack of rs. 200, but from last 3 to 4 weeks we are facing channel 101,103,105 ,109,113(star plus, zee tv ,life ok,colours, sony and music cannel) problems and other channel movie and news are cleare.
so please sortout this problems
Thank you so much ....

Complaint no.157645329
Complaint no.158073840
Feb 1, 2013

Not attending complaint

From last Three days i.e.., (30 Jan to 1 jan 2013 ) my videocon d2h is not working and I called to customer care no. so many times but all the time its busy ..after a long times i finally got through ...their executive said we will fix it with in 24 hours ...but still it is not working nor did they send their so called engineer till date. Every time they just give compliant no. and insure us engineer will visit my place. According to my point of view videocon d2h has the worst customer service.If my problem will not sort out tomorrow then i'll move to consumer court.

ID D2H :- 74432839
MOB. :- 09730954905

Feb 1, 2013

I am a videocon d2h customer for last several months, and my customer ID is 74432839. Till last two days my setup box was not working .

Call me 09730954905

Reliance Jio - mobile network
    mobile network for "Reliance Jio" are very weak...
    bank - fraud call for atm pin
    i have recieved call from mobile no-918084744825 which is...
    For queries - - Go to our website...
    Maruti Suzuki Nexa Baleno - Faulty suspension & frequent breakdowns
    Dear Sir I purchased Baleno (zeta) from Nexas( Vipul...
    JBL SB200/230 Soundbar - Snapdeal
    Dear bsaikat, We regret the inconvenience caused. This...
    hdfc bank platinum visa card - about credit card limit
    Dear Mr.Shah, We have taken note of your comments...
    snapdeal - delivery not done and showing wrong tracking delatis
    I ordered one product Order ID: 16170110018 from snapdeal...
    Royal Enfield Bike - about dealer
    Hello Sir/Mam this is prabhat kumar nayak from tikamgarh...
    HDFC Home Loan - Home loan
    Hiii I am Tejas Kulkarni I have taken home loan from...
    Matrimonialsindia - Fraud
    We avail their service for matchmaking of our brother ....